Speaker 1: This is the seventy seven WABC mini.
Speaker 2: Cast they lost in stays the.
Speaker 1: Danger.
Speaker 2: I am so proud of the fact that you are on this show on a regular basis and bring us updates on UFOs, UAP's Bigfoot, all the other mysteries that concern us and intrigue us. Dave Scott a known Canadian. So much of our content comes from Canada. I am wondering if we meet the Canadian content laws, we.
Speaker 1: Might because you know, only thirty three percent needs to be Canadian content to make it onto a Canadian radio or television station.
Speaker 2: So and yet I I I point out a key conspiracy is that Alana Marris set and Anne Murray same initials.
Speaker 1: Wow, and Amanda Marshall too.
Speaker 2: Oh. Now, what about Jan Arden even though she's a known lesbian.
Speaker 1: No, we don't need anything to do with her.
Speaker 2: She is so funny. Did you ever see her do a live speech? Do you ever see her give a speech?
Speaker 1: No? Because I I'm just not a fan. And when she speaks, that tells me it's time to turn the channel.
Speaker 2: Is it because she's a known lesbian?
Speaker 1: No, it has nothing to do with that. Her music is terrible and her politics are terrible.
Speaker 2: Now, where's she from? Which which one of those? She's from a rich province.
Speaker 1: Right, She's from Alberta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she tends to go against the grain of what the Alberta people want. So here's what it is.
Speaker 2: Well, Jan Arden a quote country lesbian singer from Canada. That's sort of three double whammies against you. But there she is now. Dave Scott, do you know about this this Amazon series that dropped this week called Sterling Point.
Speaker 1: I heard about it. I haven't really checked it out yet. I didn't have any time. It's fright and actually, actually, to be honest with you, I have been bin watching binge watching with my wife on Breaking Bad. I never got to see it when it was on, but I've been binge watching.
Speaker 2: Well it's that's terrific. Have you have you seen Star City?
Speaker 1: No? I don't watch a lot of TV.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you don't have to watch a lot. Just what I recommend.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can do that anyway.
Speaker 2: Sterling Point is about Canada. Is late Country's I'm sorry, cottage country. It's about cottage country. It's about rich, horny teens in mansions on the lake that they amusingly referred to as cottages, and it's all shot in Canada, and in it I'm the only person in the United States who knows their fleeting reference to Jan Arden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, if it involves Jan Art and I probably won't watch it.
Speaker 2: All right, But what about if it's horny teens?
Speaker 1: No, I no, I think I prefer my women a little bit older.
Speaker 2: I didn't say you should date them. I just said you might want to study them. Well, and they're dressed. There's nothing, there are no legal issues, they're dressed.
Speaker 1: No, I get that. Just not my cup of tea. All right?
Speaker 2: Now, what do you have to report? Dave Scott? And thank you for doing the show tonight. I appreciate it very much.
Speaker 1: Well, just so you know, I just got out of the forest about an hour and a half ago.
Speaker 2: Did your wife know you were there? Were you with another woman? What's going on?
Speaker 1: No? No, I was out looking for Bigfoot?
Speaker 2: How'd that go?
Speaker 1: There are certain times when you go into the forest and you feel like everything is watching you, and you feel very, very uncomfortable in that scenario because you're waiting for something to happen and nothing does. On our parabolic microphones, we were hearing growls happen very quietly within the trees, like we were being watched by something big. I don't know if we were being hunted or if it was the sasquatch themselves, but it was very very disturbing up there for some reason. And it's been that way the last couple of times I've been up there, which is something I'm going to have to investigate a little bit more with some other sasquatch researchers that I know who've been doing this a lot longer than I have, as well as some intuitives who maybe can remote view into the area to see kind of what is going on. We were only up there for a couple of hours where I live in the Caribou region of British Columbia, which is literally on top of the mountains, and I just you know, Walter, I'll be honest with you, I'm still rattled by it, to be honest.
Speaker 2: What exactly happened? Take me through the steps there?
Speaker 1: Well, it was very just from the time we were about four miles away, it just did not feel comfortable. And you know, going back to last week as well, my buddy Brian and I we were on our way driving into the area. We got to that four mile away mark, and all of a sudden, it was just like, hit the brakes. No, I don't feel comfortable in going. Something is going on there. And when you're dealing with creatures like sasquatch and and other things, it's very, very important that you deal with your own intuition as well, where if something doesn't feel right, if it feels off and just kind of creepy and bizarre, it's best to turn the other way and not go there for your own safety, because literally, it's your intuition that we all have that are telling you do not go, do not, you know, do not enter that dark, forbidden area. And that was you know what it was like last week, and we skipped it, and then this week we ended up going there and we were filming, and you know, there was just weird things happening. Like give an example. This This may not sound like much, but it is actually a big deal to me. I have what we call a gifting site at our sasquatch location, and about fifteen feet away from the gifting site, which is right at the base of a very large, but one hundred foot tall fur tree. It's just a beautiful tree. All the toys that we have and all the items that we had in the gifting tree were spread around like a kid's toy room, like they were all over the floor of the forest. And that was a little odd. But the interesting part about where we put our trail camera. There's a little hole in the ground that I would stick the trail camera in because it made it hard to move, and then we would camouflage all around the trail camera so people or animals could not see it. Well, something was in that area and actually filled that hole and had it down like I wasn't supposed to put my trail camera in there anymore. Now, for people who don't know where I live, which is literally in a small community of about twenty five hundred people, and I am about twenty eight miles thirty miles into the forest where this location is, you don't get a lot of traffic human traffic in that area. So the fact that something had gone in there and filled up that hole and got rid of all my camouflage debris in there, I'm a little weirded out by that. Add to the fact that just walking through the forest, it just felt like there was eyes on us. The entire time, like we weren't alone, but we could not see what was around us. I'm just it was eerie and I'm still a little bit freaked out by it.
Speaker 2: I understand now you've had this feeling there.
Speaker 1: Before, right, yes, yes?
Speaker 2: And what was the result of that? How long did it take for the feeling to go away?
Speaker 1: But a week? Wow?
Speaker 2: And is this going to affect your sleep?
Speaker 1: Oh? I have don't probably nod to them. The thunderstorm that's going on right now, dropping bolt lighting all around is probably going to freak me out a little bit more because you know, it's quite dry out there. But the good part about it is it's actually raining here with this storm, So that's a little bit of a reprieve because of all the forest fires that have been going on in our area. But excuse me in regards to the Sasquad site. When you're dealing with a phenomena that you don't know, you don't know how it's going to react, you don't know what it's setting you up for, weird things happen. Like give an example, I was sitting down relaxing on a log tonight and my back was against the forest and I'm never thinking that something is going to sneak up on me and grab me. But I was having like these vivid images that you know, there was something creeping up behind me, and I would turn and look and there's nothing there. And then I would turn and look again and there's nothing there, to the point where I actually said to my buddy Brian, I'm like, dude, I keep getting this feeling over here that something is trying to sneak up on me. I said, you face one way on the log. You sit on the log with me, you face one way. I'll face the other way, and we will just guard ourselves together because we are armed. Well, we are in there, we are armed, but it was still kind of freaky, you know, when we turn on our parabolic might and you're hearing growling inside the trees and you're hearing mumbling sounds. Now, this place has a lot of spiritual activity. Back in nineteen sixty five, a plane crashed there at killing all fifty two people on so it's not out of the ordinary for us to get mumbling sounds or human voices type sounds in the middle of the forest, because the ghosts are still there. But it was just enough to you know, when you're out there, you expect to hear birds, you expect to hear squirrels or chipmunks making noise, And the forest was dead silent, like you could hear a quarter drop on the ground, you know. I mean, that's how quiet it was. And it was just I don't know, man, there was something there. I don't know what the hell it was, but it was enough to scare us out of there.
Speaker 2: Well, what are you going to do next? Are you going to go back there? Are you're going to send an area an intern?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, We're going back on Saturday. We're going back. You have to. You have to, because that's what we do. I mean, we put ourselves in an area where there's a lot of wild animals like grizzly bears and blacks of wolf packs and mountain lions and most but there's also the crypti and strange at abnormal activity that's there. So in order to do what I do, which is investigate that area as to what is going on, you have to put yourself in that position. So next week I will be out there with my team and it will be something that may happen, something that may.
Speaker 2: Not Dave Scott known Canadian spaced Out Radio, spaced Outradio dot Com, great website, YouTube channel, spaced Out Radio YouTube channel, and an amazing shop. If you go to spaced Out Radio slash shop, you will see Walter Sterling on a T shirt or sweatshirt in a UFO, a picture of me in a UFO. Suitable for gifting for the holidays. I'd stock up on them now because come November they're going to be sold out, aren't they.
Speaker 1: Dave, you never know, I mean all of a sudden, if we run out of shirts, they might be pulled. So this is one you definitely want to start thinking about. I mean, Christmas is only what five months away?
Speaker 2: Well, in Canada, it's almost always an hour away because of your weather.
Speaker 1: True, true, and tell us.
Speaker 2: Give us an update please on the forest fires that affect us all.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, the good news that I heard is that they're starting and I actually thought of you when I heard about this. Apparently they are starting to get control of the fire lines. A couple of backburns on the fires did work to put. What they do with a backburn is they light an area up where the fire is traveling. They light it up ahead, so that way when the fire travels that way, it's already going into a burned out area. So that seemed to be successful, and they're starting to get control of things, so that is very positive. Now, the interesting part of why I laughed when I heard this because what is in three and a half weeks the students go back to school.
Speaker 2: And that's when you say the far As fires are going to magically be put.
Speaker 1: Out, absolutely and fully under control.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable, all right. Dave Scott always a good friend of the show. Spaced Out Radio, spaced out Radio dot com and on YouTube it spaced Out Radio