Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a gangstera too. It takes a little tangle. You don't mess with me. Mess with me, baby, I'm a gangstera too.
Speaker 2: Oh pouch baby, you're a gangstato.
Speaker 3: For the warners, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 4: Listening discretion is a vibe the fellas.
Speaker 5: This ain't my first time at the rodeos.
Speaker 6: All right, everyone, you know what it is. It's another episode of Cosmic Peach podcast. I got Sean McCann back in the house to talk about a very important topic today and I've been looking forward to this one. I've covered it before with Sean, but it's definitely due for a refresher and there's literally no one on earth that can cover this as well as Sean. So, how are you? Thanks for being here.
Speaker 2: It is always a pleasure to speak with you, Julia, and I love to listen to your show and I love to hear where you've grown and what you do. And I'm you know, I'm just glad to be part of it and here with you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we were saying kind of before we got started. Anytime I go on a show, and it's something I learned from you, I have to say it. I'm like, just so you know, I learned this from Sean mccanned.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad because, like really, like a lot of times when I first started doing this, I was like, why am I even doing this? You know, what the hell is it for my own jolly's just to hear myself talk, you know. But really, over the years, it's been like four years now five years have been podcasting, and I have seen what effect it does. You know, people will email me and say, I you know, I will be like, in this topic circumcision, it takes a brave voice to really talk about this. I've discovered that too, Like I've at first, I was just like talk talk and people were like, whoa, you're brave. I'm like, really, I just want everybody to know so that they don't hurt their babies, you know what I mean, because I was a baby, Like that's where it comes from. But then I recognize, oh, people are afraid to talk about this, you know, because it goes like the core of yourself has been altered, like those of us that have had it happen to them, and then also like mothers, it's the core of themself that they don't that they would never harm their baby, you know, like and so that right there makes an occultation it it like it hides from the conscious mind the reality of what is happening in the brain and to the body and to the future of that little baby, and even the present of the baby, what is happening.
Speaker 6: We can get into it like an embarrassment about it too, like yes, because there's such a stigma about oh, you're uncircumcised. That means it's dirty or gross or something like that.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, Well, the language uncircumcised implies that to be circumcised is the normal. So even there we have to change that because it goes in the head like oh un, I am un. That makes me not the same because regular is the word, right, So we have to say intact, I have my whole body type of language. You know, they didn't steal that from me type of thing. So that's so we need to reframe all the way down because we grew up you and I and all the listeners in a culture, well at least in America, in a culture where it is routine to hold down a newborn infant baby, tie it down so it can't move they don't use anesthesia, and what they say they use anesthesia. They give them sugar water as if that is gonna help.
Speaker 6: Why would what this is to distract.
Speaker 2: The child basically, but they can't give them. They can't give him anesthesia because it would die like a You can't put a baby under anesthesia. So they sometimes they use like a needle of like novacane type shit in the penis, but that itself using. Putting the needle in is trauma and it doesn't actually numb the pain. I can show a video of it happening in a routine hospital setting, and we can hear the crying, and we can watch it happen. H It is brutal and it hurts. We got to warn people.
Speaker 6: Important. Yeah, I think it's important beat for two reasons. The last time that we talked about this topic, I went online looking for videos for circumcision, and I couldn't find any that were done in a hospital on a real baby, because it was all like a dummy model baby that they kind of were just showing as like an example, this is what happens. The only ones that I could find happening on real babies were at like the brisk or whatever it's called brisks brisk, yes, okay.
Speaker 2: Right, and that's like the Jewish thing that goes a whole other level. Yeah, well that's a whole other level of like what is happening, But we can talk about that too, But even just the routine stuff, right, I don't know if you want to start.
Speaker 6: Okay, like the beginning of time, like where did this shut?
Speaker 2: Yeah? All right, so this is an ancient practice. It is it has happened since history began. The Yahweh cults of Mesopotamia, the the Canaanites and the Phoenicians and all of these tribes they did this to their own babies. And there is like in the Bible it tries to make sense of it all.
Speaker 7: And like.
Speaker 2: We all know that the Bible is just like the words to program someone into obedience, right you know, I mean not totally like forgive me Christians that are listening, but really it is a it is a tablet like it's like a even written on tablets, but it's like it's the structure of how you mind controls someone in a way fool them into the compassion.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm sorry I might sound like a real atheist, right, now, But I mean, I do believe in the creator, I do, you know, I just don't subscribe to to the book because the book makes slaves out of people, and that's what circumcision is doing. It is a hard wiring of slavery into the mind of the child. And it's proof that the parents are totally under the will of the magician. If a mother can go against her instinct to protect her baby and love her baby, and if she can go against that and just give it up to this priest who's gonna chop it up, maybe kill it, that proves that she's totally under my control. And also the father to give up his baby to the cult, and we see that, like I know, like I talk a lot about sra satanic richel abuse on my show and because it relates to this same thing. And I just had to show episode one five eight with Carrie A. La Hey and she was explaining to us about how the the trauma has to last that whole baby's life and it's like they're raping the adult. You know, that this trauma has to stick in the mind in a way that it can affect the brain of the future. So that's why they abuse the baby so hard, and why it's so brutal and like inhumane, because it has to that is the effect of the trauma. They need the trauma to be like that so that it can affect the brain in the way that they want. So it's a scientific application of trauma. So that's what SRA is. And that's also what circumcision is. Circumcision is for the masses, what they give to Kathy O'Brien and those other slaves. Right, except for the SRA victim, there's a lot. I mean, it's not just one incident. It's like their whole childhood and all this. I mean, it's way worse like if you wanted to have a yardstick measurement. But the effect in the brain is the same mechanism.
Speaker 7: Right, So.
Speaker 2: They've discovered this. The ancient priests of ball who are dumping babies into the fire of Moloch, the Moloc fires, they are watching the other babies who see this, and it's traumatizing them. And then they know that they learn this is like you know, trial and error over many eons of time, it better at torturing and creating slaves. So this is a holdover of that. It's still happening because human slavery is still the number one way of managing people. Like really what government and religion and you know, nine to eleven and all of that trauma based mind control like money and all that. It's it is trauma and mind control to create slaves. So if they were to give up circumcision, like there, this is like the you know, the diamond and the rough for all of the stuff that they can do, because it causes the most pain that male baby can feel, like as an adult, he won't be able to feel that much pain because of the nature of the nerve endings of the baby. They feel three times more pain. In the old days, they used to say, oh, they don't feel pain. We don't believe that they feel pain. It's fine. They did open heart surgeries on babies in the seventeen eighteen hundreds, like it's crazy, God, no anesthesia awake, Yeah right, that's what the doctor. That's what doctors believed. So don't trust the doctor anyway. So that's what is the past. And as the past went along, you know, and as time went on, it was refined and turned into normal like routine and go ahead.
Speaker 6: Started taking more off though they did because I saw I saw a diagram right about what you're talking about versus today. Yes, and it said it said on the chart biblical circumcision, and it had like a little dotted line around where.
Speaker 2: It's just the very tip that actually extends past the glands, the stuff that like hangs off after like yeah.
Speaker 6: And then it said it said modern circumcision, and it was like midway down the shaft of the penis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they take about half the skin, They take about half of all the skin off of the penis. They eviscerated.
Speaker 6: I mean, just like everything throughout history. It's like they had to like keep pushing it, pushing it, pushing it. It was just the tip. Now it's half the dick. I mean that's right. I mean, Sean, come on, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But like I said, you know the effect that they're going for, like well maybe we can just take a little more off, right. And the Jewish times apparently the excuse for that was, you know, not Jewish time, but like in the ancient time of Rome and stuff, the Jews used to stretch their foreskin, the residual peace that's left and they would try to stretch it out and look like a gentile again and hide among the gentiles, and the Jewish elders were like, can't have that? Cut it all off, all the way off.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So that's why it's like it started with the Jews back then, because they're like, you can't mingle with the gentiles. And in Rome, if you weren't Jewish and you circumcised yourself, they would crucify you. It was very frowned upon to do that to yourself. So like, yeah, I mean, and the Romans were like, wow, those Jews are crazily what they do to their babies, you know, and that's another reason why get them out of here. We hate them, you know. And that happened up until you know, all through history, like there's everybody's like, oh I didnybody hate the Jews? Like look at what they do to their babies. If anybody witnesses that, they would say, oh my god, these people are evil, Like get rid of them.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It makes sense.
Speaker 6: So it goes along. It has to go along with like castration almost.
Speaker 2: It does well, yes, So the the reason for castration is to change the mind of the person. They no longer have, uh, the ability to make babies. They no longer have the testosterone anymore driving their mind and what they think about eunuchs were you had to be a eunuch to be a certain kind of priest back in the day. You had to be a eunuch to be allowed into the you know, help dress the queen and be that kind of slave too, you know, because you can't impregnate the queen, God forbid, you know, if you rape the queen or whatever. So like it's a way of controlling people and controlling their heads and controlling their reproduction, all of that. How to fit a person into this hierarchical structure of obedience where they will comply and do what they're told. So yes, castration that same thing, same because it changes the brain. So yeah, this the trauma. The fact that it hurts so much makes it invisible. So that too, is like the ancient priesthood. They do everything in the dark. They are occultist, and they want to affect your brain without you knowing it. And this is like the ultimate magic for that. Like it really I can show examples of people who they think they're better. Now, Oh, women love my dick better. Oho, it's does you know? And they're proud of the fact that they and they won't ever agree that no, I was not abused. They had to do that to me to make me a better person, and that that is the same mentality that causes people like that were abused, like Carrie the SRA people two, when they finally grow up and become part of the cult, they choose to be part of the cult because they think it was necessary for me to be done like this. Now I'm a queen princess, like now I have these psychic ability and they're they this is like they're occulting it from themselves, that this like this is on purpose for a good thing, you know. So like it's again it's the same as sorry, you know.
Speaker 7: So there.
Speaker 6: I was actually just real quick. I was recently on a podcast and the person I was talking to you was in the military, and somehow circumcision got brought up, and I said, well, if you ever want to learn about it, you should talk to John mccan. But I said, it's horrible, you know, it's absolutely disgusting. If once you learn about it, you'll never think of it the same. And he said, well, you know what they used to do is they wouldn't let you go on special operations in the military unless you were circumcised, And if you weren't circumcised, they would just do it for you before they sent you on one of these special operations as an adult. They would circumcise you as an adult to go on these special ops.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: And I said, I said, what the fuck would be the point of that? And they said, he said. The logic behind it was, once you get out there, whatever the special operation was, if your dick got dirty, it would get infected and fall off. So in order to prevent that from happening. I'm serious, Sean.
Speaker 2: So again they are occulting the truth from the victim, saying this is for your benefits. Yeah. Actually, so men that are circumcised don't actually understand how a penis works, which is important to understand because they assume, like me, as a circumcised dad, I watch my son and he like in the bathtub or some if he stretches his foreskin, I am like horrified. Ah, But to him, he's like, do whatever, it's fun. It doesn't hurt. It's like just his stretchy thing anatomy, right, And he wouldn't do it if it hurts, obviously, But to me, like, I think in my mind that must hurt. Oh my god, because I don't know about a real penis. I don't know what a penis is. I've got this mangled thing hanging off of me. I mean, so like he so, I don't understand a penis, and they don't understand a penis. And they are military men whose job is to mind control men into being soldiers for the dark occult, to go do something that is against natural law and against their true will.
Speaker 6: You know a little metal jacket shit? Oh yeah, yeah's your foreskin?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: I mean when he said that, I was like, this is got This is ritualism. Yes, it's part of military ritualism. They won't let you go on the special operation until you get your dick cut off.
Speaker 2: But it really it's they don't let you go on the on the operation until your brain has been affected this way, that's what I see. They are doing that for the effect of the head, what their brain will do. They want this person to be traumatized. It is part of it. So they say, you can't do this until you're traumatized. You can't be a perfect slave until you're traumatized. So this is reserved for the perfect slaves. So you're just you know, if you're intact.
Speaker 6: Then like think with your logical mind, what makes more sense? Okay, they say that it's for hygiene. This is the reason that they're doing this, because you don't want to get out there in the field somewhere and get a dick infection. But why But wouldn't it make it more susceptible for infection to get your dick freshly cut off and then get sent on a project like when you have an open lesion on your penism? What makes more sense to you?
Speaker 2: Sean, are you are on the right track?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 6: And so my argument to that because we went on a whole side tangent because it upset me and I said, that's the same thing as saying like women can't go on a special operation until they get their vage cut, Like that makes no sense.
Speaker 2: It's your they do to me. Yeah, they do that too. They say that women can't be in the trenches because they bleed with the real it's but that's crazy. I mean, really they they want men in the trenches because they want to soak the blood with male sacrifice. Like, really, war is a sacrifice? They are sending those people out to die on purpose and soak the blood into the ground for their dark lord. So anyway, they can't have starfire messing up their ritual. They have to have men out there dying. They can't have the you know, starfire. The menstrual blood is like power of life. It has a whole different purpose in their magic ritual. They anyway, So if you think about it in magic terms of like dark ritual, then it makes sense. And so the whole thing of like, oh it's cleaner, first of all, the penis and the smegma and stuff that is self cleaning, just like your vagina is self cleaning it just like our ears. Even they have like ear wax that pushes stuff out like it's made to do this. It's not dirty. Soap and water is how you clean, just like anything. And babies you don't even put soap on it, just water, hot water or warm you know. And it's not supposed to be retracted either. Please don't like because people don't understand how to work a penis, like a baby's penis is not supposed to be retracted. Some doctors will tell you, oh, you got to retract it and clean in there. No, it is self cleaning. If you retract it, it will tear and then you'll have to have a circumcision to make a clean line instead of just a ragged tear. Anyway, So because it's fused together, I just need to get that out there while we're talking because maybe some people don't know.
Speaker 6: So I don't think anybody knows good.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean not good, but it's good that I'm saying it and they can hear it because an intact baby, you leave them alone, just wipe it clean. And like you were saying before about having an open been wound, wouldn't that get infected?
Speaker 6: Right, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Right, So this is uh here, let me I got so we a baby has a diaper full of poop and pea. You don't want that to get infected. So I want to tell you. I want to show people. I'm gonna share this sound too. I'm gonna share this is. Let's see if I can find it. Okay, So okay, So this is that's my wife and baby. This uh, his body, his choice. This is the thing that we did. We did this years ago for a friend of mine was having an online conference and we uh, we participated, and he wanted to be like seventy minutes and here I was like, I cut it down as much as I could, right, And I was trying to make it so that it wasn't like bloody and gross, and I wasn't. I was trying to make it so that parents can see and like share. But this I had to cut it down another six minutes. I had to get it to one hour and ten. And I was like, but this is the older version. So I still have the clip that I cut out, and there's let's see if we can find it. Okay, here she is. So this is a mother. Let's talk about this here. Can you hear this again? Where they have to choose okay three times a day to not too harm? Right, this is like a one time thing. It's real easy.
Speaker 6: I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 6: I couldn't imagine having.
Speaker 9: To have to deal with the wound, the wound, the diaper, and then feeling the paper's going.
Speaker 10: To tell you to read.
Speaker 2: So this is a mother who is explaining to other mothers how to care for a circumcised baby. Okay, now let's listen to.
Speaker 9: This repply gaus with vascinine every time you changed his diaper. But don't do that, because when my son came home, I didn't change his gauze for the twenty four hours like they told me to. So the next day when I came to change his gauze, they were stuck to his genital area.
Speaker 2: Did you hear that? It dried and the gauze got stuck to the wound. Now, let's keep listening.
Speaker 9: And I had to rip them off, and my son cried and cried.
Speaker 10: He was an excrutiating pain.
Speaker 2: And excruciating pain. She ripped the wound open again.
Speaker 6: I just listen.
Speaker 2: She could have put water in there and like got it wet and like removed it carefully.
Speaker 6: But no, just ripped it right off. Look at this guy that's hanging on her too, like, Oh, my wife, she's so smart. Look at her. She's just a genius over here talking about how she ripped our son's dick skin off. Dude, I can't stand this show.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I'm so glad to show you because nobody.
Speaker 6: Like hugging her. Oh she's going through such a hard time talking about this. What about your baby.
Speaker 2: Son, dude? And then he's like, and then they're talking about oh, we were talking like earlier in this video, like I got the whole clip on my computer somewhere. I couldn't find it, but but I got this piece that we need to see in Earlier in the video, they were talking about like you know why they chose to do it, and they were like, oh, we had to do it because it's dirty. And then he's like, you gotta get it cut. Oh, you don't want to be having a dirty dick. Like he's like talking into the camera like ooh, like it's it's full on, Like they're totally they can't see it. They won't ever see it. And I can show you another mother that was like that's talking about how she's gonna do it, and she hates people that want to tell her no. On the internet, we can talk about her too. So this is the psychology of these people is very interesting. So okay, So she uh, like the ripping of that from the wound is probably almost or if not more painful as the original circumcision. Like rip so then the baby's crying again, right, excruciating pain, she says.
Speaker 9: And I was crying and I was shaking, and it was just a bad experience for.
Speaker 2: She was crying and shaking.
Speaker 6: Why is he laughing? Mmm? Did you see him?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 6: For me look himself.
Speaker 2: He's laughing so hard right because he knows how Like in his mod he's denying that it happened to him. He's denying that it is excruciating pain. He hears in his ears it's excruciating pain, and his cognitive dissonance in his head's like nope, no, that's a funny joke. This is his mind trying to cognize the truth but he can't. So it's a funny joke. I mean, these poor people, I mean, we can't like hate on it. He is mind controlled. He is a victim. He is nescient, Like he's not just ignorant. Well, he is ignorant. Technically he is ignoring the truth, but he's doing it because his mind won't allow it, because his mind can't hear the truth. So the ignoring is like a function that just happens automatically. So in that sense, I consider it nescient because until, like you, it's as if you don't have the information because you can't find that information because when that information goes into your brain, it does not register, it can't find its seat. It just bounces around and then it's like that's not true, that's not true, that's not true, and then the mind is like doing this dance to like keep the belief intact. So that's what we're witnessing with this guy and this mom. She knows it's excruciating pain and she knows it's bad, and she it's bad for her, and that's why she's making this video so that others don't have to go through the ripping. She's going to explain how to do the vasoline properly.
Speaker 10: He was like like he was crying so hard, but anyways, so.
Speaker 2: And he laughs. He was like he was crying so hard.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can't I know it and all that, Sean, but I want to shank him in his face.
Speaker 2: You're right, that is the face of evil, like this is that's the face of the Nazi who's like burning the Jews, Like that's the fa Like this isn't wrong, It's okay. The cognitive dissonance is making that face, you know what I mean? Like people that are that can't see truth, they have to have it like this, and then that is the true evil of humanity is when you took.
Speaker 6: This picture right here, that you got it on Sean and you posted this on Facebook and you put a poll and it said, what do you think these new parents are talking about baby's first step? Babies first this blah blah blah blah, and then option D horrible, excruciating pain, ripping their baby's dick skin off. Nobody's picking that answer. They're smiling to look at their faces.
Speaker 2: Dude, this is one of millions.
Speaker 6: It's funny.
Speaker 2: This is this is typical. This is typical. Like I follow like bloodstained men.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: This this guy, his brother Kay, who is a real hero. He goes out there with with signs on the street in front of hospitals and stuff, protesting, and he'll get people yelling at him and fighting him. And he'll share these videos of parents that like they take a picture of their baby right after he was circumcised, and they make a joke about look, oh he's not fun. He's not having fun haha, and he's like, look at these parents what they're doing, Like, look at what they're doing. It's oh man, so yes, they're proud and they're have they laugh look at Oh the baby's not happy ha ha he's oh. And then they'll be like oh, he fell right asleep. He's such a trooper really, like he passed out because he dissociated from the pain. Yes, yes, right, So anyway, getting back to this messed up parents, Like, I was really sad that I had to cut this from this think because this is so informative, but it had to be seventy minutes and the other stuff was more important, So I'm glad I could share it here.
Speaker 9: Okay, line the whole front of this diaper with baby vasiline. I mean the whole thing from top to bottom.
Speaker 2: So this is every time you change his diaper, line the entire diaper with vassline, so it won't stick.
Speaker 10: When you line that diaper. Mind you, it's so slick that.
Speaker 9: When he peas, it's probably gonna, you know, come out besides or at the top wherever.
Speaker 10: Okay, it's okay.
Speaker 9: You also need some neo spawn, so you're gonna line the whole front of that diaper, the whole front, like, don't be stingy with the vassline, like a whole bunch of vascline all on the front of the diaper. You're also gonna need some neo sporn to rub around the top of his genital area, the part they got cut.
Speaker 10: You're gonna rub it around there.
Speaker 9: Now, some babies, when it starts to heal this foreskin starts to try to grow back over.
Speaker 2: Hear that. This is important. So the open wound is gonna try to heal itself, so it sticks to the glands the tip of the head of the penis. It'll stick on there and try to heal itself to it. And that happens like a lot of some adult men have like it's stuck there because this happened. So mothers every time they have to do this here.
Speaker 9: So when it really starts to heal, it doesn't matter. You know, it's gonna kind of hurt them, but you.
Speaker 2: Have to kind of hurt.
Speaker 6: Oh, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter, right, So this, I mean, the mother has to do this, and how's the baby gonna bond with that mother who's causing all this pain?
Speaker 10: I have to do it. You gotta pull that skin back every time you change the diaper.
Speaker 9: You gotta pull it back because if it grows back over, then it's like, what was the point of them getting circumcised?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 6: To hear that, Wow, I have full body chills. That is so disgusting, Sean.
Speaker 2: Every time the baby peas skinned back.
Speaker 6: Every time you change his dipe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, every time. He cries every time, and the mother's like, has to keep doing it. Oh, I know he's crying, but I gotta do this because it's already cut, Like you have to heal it now. You can't go backwards and be like, uncut it. Sorry, baby, it's just like anyway, so, I mean, the diaper isn't even useful anymore. He just goes sprays out the side. Like, no mom wants a diaper that's gonna spray pee everywhere. No mom wants to have to like injure their baby every time they're you know, changing a diaper. This is this is a horrible, horrific situation for all mothers that have to endure the healing of the circumcision of their baby. Like this is this is routine. This is the routine. And then the instructions they gave this woman, they said, don't change it for twenty four hours, and that's what caused it to stick. The instructions they give are bad, Like.
Speaker 6: It makes me want to apologize on behalf of every woman who has done this to their son. I would never do it, but it's like I just can't imagine for you, for my husband, for every man who has had this done to them. It's like, I'm so fucking sorry. It is just like disgusting, Sean, It's so fucking disgusting. I can't even Yeah, And it's horrible. It's horrible, mean lot, these two idiots posting this video, and it's like giving other mothers who are doing this to their babies permission to do it. It's like, oh, no, I know you feel bad, and I know it goes against your instincts to hurt your baby over and over again, but you have to do it.
Speaker 2: Let's hear what she how she actually says that perfectly one second.
Speaker 9: So you gotta pull that skin bag every time, put neosporn on it every time. Line that doctor will beacine every time. People don't tell you this stuff like it's gonna bleed, it's gonna puss, You're gonna think that it's infected, but it's healings. That's how it looks when it heals, Like when it really really starts to heal, it'll really really look look infected.
Speaker 2: Wow, just disregard how how infected it looks.
Speaker 9: That's okay, it'll look yellow, but that's the healing process. That's what it goes through to heal. So when it starts looking like that, do not be scared. Just keep doing what you were doing. It's not infected. You know, it'll be okay. And it only takes about a week. You know, their babies there, they heal.
Speaker 2: Fast, you know.
Speaker 10: Wow, dude, So it only take about a week.
Speaker 9: After that week's over with, it'll be you know, it's it's like, it's good.
Speaker 10: But just.
Speaker 9: Don't be scared. You know, it's time to step up and be your mama. You know, sometimes you gotta hurt them to make them better.
Speaker 2: Wow wow wow, to make them better, to make them better. Now that that's kind of what they do to the SRA babies, isn't it. You know, you got to hurt them.
Speaker 6: To step up, Sean, be a mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's what it is. That's what mothers have to do. After the doctor does all the horrible things, then the mother has to go and continue abusing the baby for like a week after, so that baby has to latch onto the mother's breast. That's ripping his foreskin and ripping his penis. Every day, like multiple times a day.
Speaker 6: So ignore the pus, ignore the That is absolutely so according to her logic, the mothers who opt to not circumcise their son, they're not good mother because in order to make your baby better you have to do this to them, not let them have their intact anatomy. That's bad mothering because gross, he's got skin on his penis.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, yeah, so we have. There are some mothers that choose, even against all of their programming. Here, I'm going to share again.
Speaker 6: This is I love these videos.
Speaker 2: I'm glad that I could bring them because like these things, like I see him on the internet, I'm like, oh my god, save it. I gotta do something with that. Well, I mean a lot of you. Yeah. So this is in front of the American Academy of Pediatrics convention in twenty fifteen in Washington, d C. There's a bunch of people is for the listeners, I can't see. There's a bunch of people holding signs that say circumcision kills babies. Stop cutting babies. It's not the family penis, not yours, don't touch it. Right, So this is what the signs say. And these are people out front protesting this American Academy of Pediatrics. They are the go to of the government who says gives the high like this is the truth of medicine. Babies are cared for like this, and the government says this, So this is who everybody defers to. And the American Academy of Pediatrics is like it's like looked down upon by every other country because they American Academy Pediatrics AAP admits there is no benefit two circumcising babies. They finally like admitted, Okay, it doesn't actually prevent STDs. Okay, it doesn't actually prevent penile cancer. Okay, it doesn't actually prevent UTIs or you know, cervical cancer, all these things that they tried to say that the reason they admit okay, those reasons are fake, just like they admitted before, like oh, the reason we did it and the eighteen hundreds was to make them stop masturbating when they grow up. So like, okay, you got me, there is no reason, but they still recommend it.
Speaker 6: Just because hmmm.
Speaker 2: And the leader of the AAP is a Jewish guy, so he was abused and then his mind thinks can't think of it as being abuse. It's not abuse. So someone who's under mind control is in charge of the government's stance on torture of babies. So okay, that's being said. Now let's hear this is an interview just out with some of the people that are protesting and to hear what they have to say.
Speaker 11: At signs, we were driving up this way. We saw what your cause was and it's one that we agree with strongly. So we stopped and we honked and we you know, put thumbs up.
Speaker 12: But I said, I don't think they saw us. We have to park and go back.
Speaker 2: These people are amazing and I love them. I see their face and cry. I love them. Okay, let's talk. Let's hear what they say. So that's what we did.
Speaker 6: We parked and we came back here.
Speaker 12: We hadn't thought about it much before we had kids, and I was pregnant and talking to a fellow intactivists who and but at the time I was and I didn't have an opinion. I said, well, yeah, we probably will because we're Jewish. And she said, oh, I think that's child abuse. And I said, really, isn't it just a piece of skin? So she said no, no, no, you need to go look that up. The thing is, in college I took sec of Human Sexuality and in my course book and the logy course book, it says there's no known function for foreskin.
Speaker 2: So where was that, by the way.
Speaker 12: University of Rochester, very well respected university medical school. So I started looking and I was absolutely shocked and it actually took me in afternoon. I said I could never do that ever to a childhood born. So Brian was at work and he came home and I said, if this baby is a boy, we're not doing this.
Speaker 11: It was a little surprising at first, but then she shared with me the materials that she was looking at, and by the end of the evening it was one that would drive you to drink.
Speaker 12: Yeah, there's a Jews against Circumstance website that has a lot.
Speaker 2: Of Jews against circumcision website. Everybody needs to write that down for all the Jews listening.
Speaker 6: Awesome good information.
Speaker 12: Not just biological information, but also religious information. And it was a huge eye opener.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very much.
Speaker 13: So.
Speaker 2: You know, so often we hear about men who are having a baby, a couple having a baby and men are circumcised.
Speaker 6: He wants the child circumcised to match.
Speaker 2: There's a demand to make sure that this happens.
Speaker 6: Come up with you at all?
Speaker 11: No, not at all, not for us. I mean I wish it could go the other way round. Oh, I mean that'd be nice.
Speaker 6: Okay, how did this news affect your family and friends?
Speaker 12: So our son was born premature while we were out of town and he was in the neck year. He weighed three pounds fourteen ounces, and they were calling on the phone, wins the bris?
Speaker 6: How are they going to do the bris?
Speaker 12: How are they going to cut off a huge portion of my infant son's penis when he's struggling for his life, and we were cornered in elevators, We were you know, the phone calls back and forth. We were the threat he's not going to be Jewish, and then Jewish. Once the Jewish arguments didn't work, it was all about, well.
Speaker 6: They do it for medical reasons.
Speaker 12: Once those didn't work, I mean.
Speaker 11: Really, Brian had to are you going to match?
Speaker 2: Argument came up.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 12: I was with the baby most of the time, so Brian had to be his advocate with the family, and Brian finally said, this this is an off limits topic. You would never have asked this about our daughter. Ever, our daughter is is four years older. Nobody ever asked us about.
Speaker 6: Our genitals, how long little is this?
Speaker 2: How old your son?
Speaker 12: My son's three?
Speaker 6: H it's turning three.
Speaker 2: Have opinions in your family changed those results of.
Speaker 12: This, We still get questions like are you gonna do about abart.
Speaker 2: Mitzvah or about Metzvah for our daughter?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 12: They people question whether we're still Jewish? And we don't get invited to high holidays. Wait, so, I know there are families where that works out, but in ours it didn't. And that's okay. His rights are worth it.
Speaker 2: Anything else you want to have, His rights are worth it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's so crazy. They don't get invited to holidays anymore over it.
Speaker 2: But look at them. Look how firm they are. They're looking at each other. They know they did right. They don't care what anybody says. They know the truth and they are firm in that truth. And they don't care if people question their Jewishness. That's not important. Their love for their babies is the most important thing, and that's why they love each other. I mean, imagine if he was like you better cut it, and she was like no way, how could she.
Speaker 6: Love him because it's the like, there's nothing more attractive on earth than a man who will stand up for his babies. Yes, there is nothing more attractive than a papa bear, you know. I just admire that so much. And men like, even though I had this done to me, you will not do that to my babies. That's the most valuable thing, is like a great father. So I mean, and he's standing out there and they're like, didn't you want him to match you? And it's like, no, of course never. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy, let alone my infant. Sont cut in his penis and doing all this.
Speaker 2: Hell, No, imagine a premie three months old. Can I see?
Speaker 6: He's fighting for his life, Jesus. And it's like, let us get to the penis. Let us get to the penis. We know he's fighting for his life, but we got to cut his penis.
Speaker 2: How it's a nightmare. Awful, it's awful, Like I can relate. I was born dead, I had I was in the ICU for like a week. I mean, I had some random nurse pulling my foreskin back and applying jelly on it my wound, you know what I mean, like they they took me back. They were I was dead. They put a thermometer in my brain, like I mean, they brought me back to life. And then my mom said, cut his dick now while I was still away, like they.
Speaker 6: So this is like this conversation. Oh man, yes, how does it go? Is it emotional? Are you mad at her?
Speaker 2: Yes? I was. She's gone now she took the jab. She took three. She promised me she wouldn't. So now she's dead turbo cancer and pneumonia. And her husband got sick too, like they both took it.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Oh but he's not dead yet, but he's anyway. I don't so like it happened when what she died, like like the last time I talked to her, like I live in a different state, and I was on the computer like talking like this, you know what I mean, through like a zoom. I have fun, like talking with your grand baby. Let's talk on the video, you know, and like for years we've been talking about and she can't she can't hear it because it hurts her to hear that. I didn't like it, and she told me just get over it. And she told me millions of men had done. Why is it? Why do you have a problem, Like you're fucked up? Just get over it. And then by the end of it, like she realized that, like it does mean so much, and I tell her the true of like how it affects the brain, and like it's my body. You don't have the right to do that to me. And eventually she would, you know, she cried and said, yeah, but I gave you hugs, you know, and I yell because she was nicient. She didn't know, and she was under the impression that it was helping me, because, oh, it happens to all men, Like her dad had it done when he was like twelve or something because there was some kind of complication, but he was probably retracted young and it like messed it up, so then it got infected and then it had to be done. And she thought that she was saving me by doing it when I was a baby, because babies don't feel pain, right, So she doesn't understand.
Speaker 6: Right, she was numb up or whatever. They say.
Speaker 2: They don't let the mother in the room. The mothers aren't allowed to see, so that just tells you right there, you know. And so it was very That conversation ended with me yelling into the camera. I asked her straight up, I said, who is the real victim? Me for having been held down against my will forcibly a piece of my body was removed or you who has to hear me complain about it? Right? She said, I'm the real victim, and I screamed, fuck you. And that was the last time I saw her face. And talking with my friends and stuff, James is telling me, like, dude, you gotta talk to your mom. She's like not gonna last much longer. And I was like, I know. And then she uh, she got sick, and like a week later she was like in the hospice. So I called her and she couldn't speak into the phone, but she could hear me. I could tell she was making noises, like kind of gurgle noises. It was very hard for me, and I said, I forgive you and I love you. Yeah, I'm sorry I yelled at you, Yeah, because I have to get over it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Like she can't and anything about it now.
Speaker 2: Of course, and like and it's just trauma to talk about it for her. She can't even hear that she did that to her baby. No ouch, words hurt my ears, Ah, don't. And then she didn't talk to me. She just won't call, won't talk to me like she would text, almost like she's afraid, like she you know. And then like you know, I did visit her during the COVID times and stuff, and she had the mask on her face and I said, you know that mask on the box you got it from It says does not protect against viruses. She looked at me and said, uh huh. And then when I first came to visit her and like, oh, hey, mom, I haven't seen you in a long time, and she meets me in the driveway because I can't come in the house because I refused to take a COVID test.
Speaker 6: WHOA, that's so hard to do. I have family members like that.
Speaker 2: She's fully under mind control like I am who I am because she's like that, like I you know, if she was a little more knowledgeable, maybe I wouldn't be fighting so hard and having this podcast and yelling into everybody's ears because she made me anyway. I love her, and I'm sorry I did that, but I couldn't control myself. Uh. I am traumatized. When I did the episode number twenty one of my podcast and I've done like I'm on like one hundred and sixty or something of my show right now, and I've done at least that many of guest appearances on other shows, Like I'm well over like three hundred maybe five hundred episodes of podcasts that I've done. And but this was like the very first time of talking about circumcision in front of a camera. And it was just me yelling at the fucking camera. And I'm like, this is ancient child abuse, mind control. It is against natural law, it's against the sovereignty of the baby, you know. And it caused me to like shake, I couldn't control like my fingers they like I couldn't curl them anymore, like I was having I was having an anxiety attack just because I'm talking about it. And I had to stop recording. I had to go walk my dog, smoke a joint, sit down, you know, take an hour to like, and then get back to it. And I finished it.
Speaker 14: And.
Speaker 2: Like that was and it still happens. I mean, preparing for this show, I'm getting these clips together and I found like, oh, snip, snip, what was on that one. It's like a documentary from two thousand and five, they're like they show a baby's penis being cut and the baby crying, and I'm like, oh, like all of a sudden, I'm like bawling. Yeah, And then you click on You're like, hey, how you doing, Happy day, And I'm like I'm crying again.
Speaker 6: You know, because your body never forgets the trauma, and then when you see it, it's like it just opens it right back up for you. It's just so it's so deep within you. It's like when when you break your leg or something like that, Like your body never forgets and then you're always like weak on that side of your body. And like, yes, it's like a memory that's stored within.
Speaker 2: You exactly that the body holds the memories. So that's a big thing for SRA recovering people because they won't understand why they have this thing with their part of their body and they but then when they recognize what happened to that part of the body and how that memory is occulted from their conscious mind, then they can like understand why they're having this ab reaction when they see a thing like like, honestly, I have trouble looking at scissors. I can walk through the room and there's scissors, Like, uh, it doesn't make any logical sense. What the hell is my brain doing? Why I'm not thinking about a baby, I'm not thinking about my penis. It's just in there. It's in there, and I recognize it, and like other men they don't, Oh they do. That's actually that's all circumcisions are a botch. So a botch is like a that's messed up. So like all of them are a botch. Like myself being honest here, I'm like brutally honest with your listeners. Uh, but I have pain if I am erect and the skin has pulled a certain way, if it's pulled down, it's like I gotta run away now. Like it pulled up, it's fine. I got extra skin from my body can like, but there's nothing, there's nothing to go down, and it feels like it's gonna rip open.
Speaker 6: And uh, that's gotta be a reminder every single time you're trying to be like intimate with your wife.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, she I mean she has learned. She cares for me, she knows how to properly engage with me, and she is an intactivist she always has been, and so like as I was learning this. She was like, yes, I know, Yes, I know, and like that's so important.
Speaker 7: For me, Like.
Speaker 2: I love her. M hmm, I'm so glad she's here.
Speaker 6: Right. There should be more women actually talking about it because it's like not only affecting their sons, it's their husbands. Yes, let's be real, most men our age are circumcised. Yes, so it's like my ex husband and I can say this because we're no longer together. He whatever happened to him, he had complete numbness in most of his penis. And I mean it was the line was far down, so I can imagine that the skin was tight, but it was like only certain parts of his penis had sensation.
Speaker 2: And it was on the scar, right, Yeah, the part that did have any sensation was the scar. Yeah, but the remnant of what was there.
Speaker 6: He used by it, you know, at first, because it was like are you just like are you gay? Are you what's wrong with you? Because it's what it was, abused enough to get him there, and then he'd be like, well I can only feel it in certain like areas or like right here, right here, and I'm like, this is weird.
Speaker 2: He was so brave to tell you.
Speaker 6: I know, yeah, he was really though.
Speaker 2: I mean a lot of men are like, oh, I can't talk about that with her. Maybe I'm not mad enough, mad enough to be I got to be a strong man in front of my woman, you know, like there's a lot, there's a lot going into that. And you know, thank you for letting us talk about your genitalia today. If he ever hears this episode, like you are very strong to be able to talk about it and to like really help her to learn how to love you, right, you know, it's important. We got to talk. So, I mean, I know he's not there anymore, and I don't know what kind of relationship you have with each other, but really the I mean it's very intimate thing. But all of us myself too.
Speaker 6: Probably suffer from that. Then they are willing to admit.
Speaker 2: Well exactly that. That's why in America there is a rectile dysfunction economy. You listen to like Sam triple E bluetchu. You know, all those idiots are circumcised. They don't actually feel anything, so average sixty percent of the feeling is in the foreskin, and how much they cut off if they cut it way far down, there's nothing it's gone so really like from my own experience, again, it will be in very you know, listeners, you know, excuse my bravery and like candidness, But a lot of times if I'm like pounding away as as American men do, because they don't because they have no feeling, they just pound away. Right, if there was a form skin, there will be a lot more going on. But women don't understand that too. They don't realize that a foreskin gives the woman better sex. Anyway, when that's happening, if I increase the speed, it goes numb, and then once it's numb, it'll go soft.
Speaker 6: So like I'm telling you, this is affecting Mormon than you know, right right, this numbness in the in the not the the lack of sensation. Yes, I've been with many men who it's like they they pretty much have to jackhammer right to feel, to feel anything. And it's that's not great for me most of the time exactly.
Speaker 2: And the shape of the penis it like because the head is bulbous, it's pulling out all your lubrication. With every every push it pulls out all your lube out. And with a foreskin, it like seals shut and it keeps all the lube inside, all of your natural uh you know, lubrication that your vagina makes for the.
Speaker 6: It's like a suction kind of yeah.
Speaker 2: It fixed like a suction cup. Like the the the labial folds fit together with the foreskin and it makes like a hermetics seel almost. I mean they're made to work together. If you take a part, if you take away the foreskin, then the vagina is not feeling the proper what's happening. So anyway, yeah, the I know it can be.
Speaker 6: Like uncomfortable to talk about even like people who are like all of it's uncomfortable, yes, but like just let's let's just say that there's men that are listening to this and they're like, well that sounds like me, but they would never talk about it with their wife or their girlfriend or whatever because it's embarrassing. But what you have to understand is the reason why it's important to talk about the baby aspect of it is because it affects your entire life, and then it affects you as an adult, and then you, because you're too scared to think or talk about it, do it to your son who grows up and then he can't have sex with his wife because they've cut half of his dick off precisely, and it hurts and it's numb, and he's you.
Speaker 2: Know, and he never talks about that, and then it goes in the next generation.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, I just I think it's yeah, okay, we're talking about like what it's like to have sex with an with a or a circumcised penis, and it can be awkward whatever, but it's important to because this is what happened.
Speaker 2: Right, we need to know the whole truth. And those listeners that are like, oh, I've never heard this, like what looking up that Ron Goldman. Ron Goldman is a great he wrote The Hidden Trauma, Circumcision, The Hidden Trauma. It's a great book people can learn about. I even have a clip here Ron Goldman. But this, I mean, it's uncomfortable and like, oh, it's nobody's not supposed to talk about sex with you know. And even the fact that I'm a male and your female, like people get weird about that, and like, I just.
Speaker 6: Think it's more important than like because you're married. I'm married, right, you have kids? I have kids, right, And so it's like the overall picture of This is more important than us talking about like what it's like to have sex. Everybody has had sex, everybody has This is a part of life. This is a part of your anatomy. And I've been with guys before that have said, well, if it felt any better, I don't even know what I do, because you know, they're so that their entire identity is wrapped up into their masculinity. So to question that and be like, oh, you know, they say all the nerves and everything it gets cut off with the circumcision, and they're like, well, shit, sex feels so good to me. I can't even imagine if it felt any better. And it's like, what, idiots, is that true though, or are you just telling me that?
Speaker 2: Or they're telling themselves that they're reinforcing their own cognitive dissonance. This is to tell themselves. Just like that guy who was laughing when his wife was talking about how she ripped the penis of her baby. He's got to convince right, this is to convince myself it's not real, you know, so like it's that is the function of like the occultation. And when I you know, I talk about the dark occult and I talk about mind control all the time. And this is like the best example that I can ever give for cognitive dissonance. You know, a mother knows what's happening, she lets it happen, and it like the baby's crying, he doesn't feel pain like it's And that cognitive dissonance is the root of all obedience to power and evil. You know, the cognitive dissonance keeps all the people in the lower end of the pyramid in line. You know, in the upper end of the pyramid they got black Man and like all that other shit. But I mean all of us that are just following orders, it's because we believe an illusion, like we believe this flag.
Speaker 6: And you know, I have to give allegiance avery like you should because if you were to have on, let's say you've had on carry Ala. Hey, yes, she's amazing, I've had on. Her name is doctor Juliette Ingele. She was also an SRA victim that has she's a doctor, a psychiatrist now and she like talks about this and she's tried to understand it, and I've had her on my show. But it's like no one thinks twice and they actually look forward to episodes like that when I put them out, and it's like, no one thinks twice about an SRA victim. It's like, oh, they were raped as a child and they did all this stuff. But it's like every single circumcised male you've ever encountered has been an SRA victim. And if you try to tell like you're here on my show and I'm talking to you about this and you are an SRA victim, I know it's not like blatantly obviously, oh they tied me down as a kid, raped me, but it's along those same lines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, it is the.
Speaker 6: Awkward You know, why is this the awkward conversation? It's okay to talk to Carrie ala Heey about things that have happened to her, but if you say as a circumcised male, you're like, no, this is trauma, this is whatever, And it's like, oh, that's weird, that's taboo.
Speaker 2: That's why don't you just get over it talking.
Speaker 6: About your penis?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 6: Because this is this is part of the trauma. Yes, yes, and we do it to our own babies.
Speaker 2: I mean, just like how other people if they hear Carrie's story and they don't believe that, you know what I mean that of it's same like uh, and it the name of it at the hospital. It's called routine infant circumcision. What is a routine? It's a ritual, Okay, routine is another word for ritual, ritual infant circumcision. Oh what's that?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they did that in ancient Canaanite land or whatever. And when the when the Yahweh cults uh defeated another tribe in war, they would circumcise all the males. Why oh hmmm, Well, because it's domination. I am you are slave now and I am master now. And the same with the Jewish people, like they they watch this priest thing like suck the blood out of the baby, and they watch it happen, and you know, it's been happening for AONs like it is. It is sra like you said, it is ritual, it is satanic, it's against life. Uh, it is a routine and uh it is definitely.
Speaker 6: Abuse, abuse, definitely abuse, right, that's I mean, saw a video of a Jewish priest. I guess that whatever they are, and he was giving her bees, right, he was giving her bees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are the penis. Yeah, it's called metzitsa it's like ritual sucking of the pain infused blood. So really that's the reason. Simeon de Trent, like Simon of Trent, it was like this baby that they found it like in the well of this rich jew guy's house, and it was tortured and bled and like circumcised, and they this, I think the reason why they expelled all the Jews from Spain. I don't know if it was that incident, but that's basically they keep finding these Christian baby that are like bled and tortured and that whole blood libel thing. They're like, oh, that doesn't exist, and that's not real. But I was ritually abused because some Jewish guy told the doctor who told my mother, you know, and like I was raised Catholic. What the fuck are they doing? You know? Why are they cutting me open? Like so it's like it's in obedience and it's it's ancient and so like this this mind controlled device is like the hardwiring of occultation, like the most occult you can be. That's why Satanic ritual abuse it it's so bad like that it fracts sure's the mind and it takes that memory and separates it out from the regular self, so it even divides the mind. So this is, uh, this is what's necessary to make a slave if you like the way that the pimp does it. Like what's the comedian there, Dave Chappelle was talking about this book Pimp by some slim something. I forget. It was written in the forties by a pimp. And this guy explained, I even read the book like it's a pimp who's explaining how to my control your stable of whores. Right, And Dave Chappelle even talks about it, and he was like, what they do is what you got a whipper and tit with like a TV antenna until she's like bleeding and crying, and then you draw a hot bath and you give her some pills and she'll be so thankful that you are like relieving the pain that she will forget that you're the one that whipped her in the first place. That's what it takes, right, So like this that is the the mechanism of mind control and this and this, oh, when they the bonding that they get after the trauma reinforces the who's the boss and who's the alpha and like so that's why the Jewish males have to go to the brisks of their nephew or whatever family member because and then they have cake and they invite this hairy priest with a weird hat to like destroy the baby's body, and the baby's crying, and all those men are re traumatized, but it's inside. They can't say anything because that would go against their identity as a Jew, Like we're here to celebrate being a Jew, so we have to like this, you know, And so like this cognitive dissonance is the trauma is the mechanism which causes the occultation, and the old cultation is the power of the rulers of this world, like you know, all of it, the illusions, Like we are more susceptible to the illusions and to dissociation and to following orders if we were held down and part of our body was forcibly removed. And if you read Kurth Barker, who is another SRA survivor, he wrote many books. One of them is Cannibalism, Blood Drinking and High adept Satanism, I think that's the title. And he describes what he learned and you know, visiting these psychopaths that are into the evil shit, and he was talking about what their plans were for the future. One of the plans was they were going to start amputating people like people that work at a computer, they don't need their legs. Amputate their legs. Yes, so this is for the mind because then it makes them subconsciously now they know that they need to have this job, and it reaffirms their connection to the cult, and like it goes really deep. And if you think about it, like like people that do things, like people that do this action, they don't need their eyes or these people like they don't need their arms because of what it does to the brain. And when I read that, I was like, holy shit, that's what they did to my dick. Now I'm eat more easily a slave because I'm amputated because I was held down and I was forcibly shown to my subconscious I don't own my body. I must do what they say or else they'll do this again.
Speaker 6: It's just like removing a leg. It is kind of because it's like God put it. I mean, whatever people want to say, but to me, it's like God put it there for a reason, Like why would he like the female anatomy is perfect and be beautiful and wonderfully a portal to bring life into this world? Right, And why is it not the same for men. It's like there's a reason it's there, and then you did you're chopping it off. Why this it seems it just seems like so barbaric. What was if you know, I'm just curious, what was the point of it? And was it It's obviously old Testament, but like what was the original point of that? Like you're Jewish, so therefore cut your dickskin off? Like what was the point of that?
Speaker 2: I think it was too uh because originally Yahweh said kill the first born on the eighth day, the firstborn of the flock, the firstborn of the herds of cattle, and the firstborn of your family, sacrifice to Yahweh on the eighth day. It's allowed to lay it's mother for seven days. Eighth day, take it away, kill it. So that proves your adherence to the cult, Like it proves that you are full on believe Yahweh and all that shit and it so it is a proof of your compliance. And also it was an ancient like population control, you know, because they didn't have like birth control and they had all the like you know, sex magic and shit, like they would do these rituals, and so these babies would come up, and these babies from the sex magic ritual, they're charged with this sex magic like we're going to keep doing magic with the body like and so the blood is the life you know, you hear that a lot of the vampire shit. But blood and x have the life force of creation. So like the dark occult want to take that hijacket and use it. So the using of the life force and the blood and shit is was common practice, and over time it became like, we don't like this, you know, why are we doing this to our babies? And so as a substitution, instead of giving the you know, instead of killing your baby, we're going to mutilate his genitals so that he can't have babies. That way, we're not actually killing the baby, and you don't have to really cry because it's still alive. Right, So it's like a kind of a lesser way of giving that sacrifice. So like, by by doing that, it's proving in the mind and it's showing the compliance, and it is all the reasons of their black magic, whatever illusions they have, you know, all of that is folded in. And then you got Abraham who's gonna kill his baby, his kid, Isaac or whatever. And he raised the blade and then some angels says, oh wait, wait, wait, wait, don't kill him. It's okay. You proved to me that you believe you proved it. Now the new law is you have to chop the tip of your penis and his penis and all other males. That's the new law. So but Jesus changed that. When Jesus came along, he was the last sacrifice. He was the last of their bloody sacrifice. So after Jesus, now we don't have to do that to our babies anymore. If you want to be religious, fine, Jesus talked about circumcising the heart, and it's like a figurative thing, and people can look up the proof in the New Testament. No Christians should ever circumcize their babies.
Speaker 6: So it literally is just an aesthetic thing at this point.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean literally, it's a mind thing.
Speaker 6: It's in the hills for Christians because they'll say, oh yeah, moos two because it's whatever, but it's not right.
Speaker 2: It is I want my son to.
Speaker 6: Look like me, right, Just the aesthetic no.
Speaker 2: It's not trauma. Let's do it to prove it's not trauma. Oh look he fell asleep during it. It must not hurt, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, pull his gaze off the next day and see if he's hurt.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Really ouch. That shit like that made me cry the first time I heard that.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, this might be an overshare. But my husband has a one year old son. He is uncircumcised. And when we met last year, I mean we had podcasted together. We met through podcast I.
Speaker 2: Hear you guys together. It's it's great.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's wonderful. But you know, there's always like this checklist in my mind and it's like, I can't marry you unless xyz because I've done that. I've been married to a normy person. It didn't work out. We couldn't make it work out. He never understood me. And before Colby and I got married, it's like, would you ever circumcise your son? No check? Would you ever vaccinate your child? No check?
Speaker 2: Very smart you right?
Speaker 6: Do you believe the world is controlled by satanic pedophiles? Yes?
Speaker 2: Shit, yeah, that's with my wife. It was like, are you an anarchist? And do you understand human sovereignty, Like that's where we met. Like she saw my design of the pyramid with the A over it and she was like wow, and she clicked and then I met her and like it all happened from there, like so we have the same we care the same, Like that's really what's I mean? And that and all the troublesome things that I have done and the things that have the I mean, all things that I'm sorry for, Like I am so thankful that she has forgiven me and we're still together, like because I was stupid, Like you know, I didn't understand my brain, like I mean, all these things, and like so this unfolding of me learning about myself and for her to be there with me and understand and and then like I mean, just it's so important, and it's it's very important. And I'm glad that you found somebody that that is you can align with, right, because how do you make a new life if all of a sudden, like you know, oh, we're pregnant now and then and then he's just like, yeah, when are we gonna cut him? Or oh yeah, of course we're gonna shoot him up with poison, Like what you're not gonna there's there are mothers who have run away with their babies and the fathers try to get the courts and stuff involved. We must circumcise. There are courts who have taken the baby from the mother and made and cut babies because of courts.
Speaker 6: Of course, because it's recommended. That's the recommended, and it's like the mom sitting there, like, what am I supposed to do? This is the recommend I can't even protect my own baby.
Speaker 2: They have to do like a bunch of legal jump jumping through hoops, because really, the mother is the one who owns the baby, really law by law and by a spirit, like the mother is the one who makes the choice.
Speaker 6: But go ahead, I'm sorry, Well no, I was just gonna say, before you bring a baby into the world, maybe make sure that you guys are aligned on those very very basic and important things. Because like my ex husband, I had a miscarriage a year ago, and it was one of the reasons why we decided to separate is because it made us realize how different we really were. Because he was like, I'll never have a son uncircumcised because I'm not going to teach him how to pee with his trunk that's wow. And then you know, he would say things like this isn't the Middle Ages. You know the reason we don't have measles and momps is because there's vaccines, and then you know, you try to show him stuff and it's just like I can't be with you, like there's nothing there. It's like, yes, things happen and they're sad. And I wanted to be pregnant, Trust me, I wanted to have a baby. But you know, things work out the way that they're supposed to you, and I just think that baby would have had a horrible life with us the way we thought.
Speaker 2: If you had to keep your true thoughts secret just to be with the man that you thought you love, and then like he says something and then you react in a way and the baby sees that, and then the baby learns how to be fake, like my parents are fake. Like it's a whole bad situation, like you're you know, I hope that it went amicably. I hope you were you know, both nice to each other and.
Speaker 6: Like we were. But I mean it's for the best because of many reasons. But I just you know, when I see Colby's son and he like changes his diaper and he does, and I'm like, this is how it's supposed to be because he's a baby and he doesn't understand anatomy. But he'll pull his dick like two feet off his body.
Speaker 2: It stretches far, it's amazing.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Wow, he's just like flopping it around and he thinks it's hilarious. And I just you know, that's he's so supposed to be. Yes, yeah, And he's so full of like laughter and life, and you can tell like he's so perfectly just a whole baby boy, and like that's how it's supposed to be. Like he's pulling his dick and he's flopping it around, and it's he will never have to go through the pain in that trauma and the puss and the blood and the like, can you imagine. I just I feel like it's that would just rob him of all of his little.
Speaker 2: Joy, you understand, you get it. That's ever hear of aga bless here. But really, I mean for someone to look at a happy baby and think that baby needs to be traumatized, that's the.
Speaker 6: Thing, right, crazy little happy faces and they're just so pure and they've never done anything wrong in their life and it's like cut their dick skin off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, if you want, we can, I'll share share again. We got a here is let's see, let's see. Do I have it here? One second? Well, we can listen to we can while I'm looking for it. Let's play then. Okay, warning people, if you don't need to see it, you don't have to. I'm probably gonna cry a little bit.
Speaker 6: Myself in case it's horrible and I can't control myself.
Speaker 16: Okay, here we go every sixteen seconds in America, the way.
Speaker 14: That Okay, that's the way that you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Let me see. I can do it gently and there you go gently.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm probably gonna sircrimfize my son. I don't know why I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: This thing.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, that is the worst baby cry I think I've ever heard in my life. And you can tell when the crying kind of stops, it's like he's passed out from pain.
Speaker 2: H Yeah, he's passed out. I'm sorry, everybody. Okay, we're gonna try to fix that a little bit. This is a comedian. Let's hear of the comedian. Try to fix that. We're gonna try to make it a little But I.
Speaker 4: Got is anybody religious, give it up religious if you want to believe what you want to believe. I ain't telling nobody to believe anything they don't want you, and vice versa. But I think organized religions are getting a bad rap right now. You know they do some good things too. I guess I don't really have an opinion about it. Well, there's one thing I'll say about organized religions, that is that their outdated belief systems, while at their conception we're well meaning, have been twisted by the leaders of men throughout history and the systematic brainwashing machines whose only goals are power and money. And it's proven in their own rhetoric that glorifies poverty, shits on individuality, and tells good people who don't know any better that the best they can hope for out of this life is to lead a quiet, unopinionated existence of servitude and enabling visible Man in the sky who's represented on earth by a bunch of sex starved weirdos who live tax free in marble mansions and who kuilt and frighten their followers, and they giving the money that's supposed to be donated to the poor because oftentimes spent on speaker systems, gold incense holders, and thirty foot statues that can't be eaten or slept in, but are supposed to represent the compassion of religious establishment established the rest of the idea that we just shut the fuck up and do we're told for the rest of our lives. By the time we die, I gotta go to a magical land, to the waterfalls and ducking seahorses. But it's all bullshit.
Speaker 7: It does not exist.
Speaker 4: When need to emancipate ourselves from the guilt pseudo morals the first world, break open the doors of the church, let homeless people sleep in there the way.
Speaker 7: Jesus would have done.
Speaker 4: Start finally practicing what you push another's none of the backyard, smoke a joint and jack after the star so that gets close to heaving, and then praying to a fucking statue.
Speaker 7: Ever will.
Speaker 4: That just kind of slipped out all in pride? So I was raised Catholic.
Speaker 2: This guy is his name is Brian O'Gorman. People should look him up, okay.
Speaker 6: And modern day George Carlin.
Speaker 2: He's great, he's great. Let's hear if keep going, He's got more.
Speaker 4: When I started reading books, he turns out all bullshit. I remember when I gave up on the church. I was like fourteen years old. And when you go to Catholic school, which I did for fifteen years, they really start nailing in the anti sex. When you get to high school. You know, they'll say to like a fourteen year old boy who can't do anything but have an erection, they'll say, don't you think about sex, you little freak.
Speaker 2: If you do, when you die, they'll burn you for all danity.
Speaker 4: In the meantime, check out these girls and thigh high stuckings and kilts up to their assholes.
Speaker 7: But don't you think about sex?
Speaker 2: You didn't the fuck God doesn't want you to.
Speaker 4: Really well, he's got a weird way of showing it, putting me in this living porno like this, and telling a fourteen year old boy not to jackov, who the hell do you think you are? That's all he's got. He's got a dick in his xbox. Don't you dare take one of those things away from him. You remember being a fourteen year old boy. Man like a gentle summer breeze that hit your balls, and you'd be like, I gotta.
Speaker 5: Fox up there.
Speaker 4: Nobody wants to fuck you because you're fourteen and you are gross.
Speaker 2: You are a gross.
Speaker 4: Human when you're fourteen, Remember being fourteen, they're so disgusting. Hi, I collect POGs. Oh, go back to where you came from. So let him have his jackass session.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Everybody telling a fourteen year old boy not to masturbate's like telling Rosy O'Donnell not to drink gravy. It's just what she does, you know what I mean. You can't get mad at fatty boom boom. Some other religions will do some pretty crazy stuff too, like a circumcision. I'm not Jewish, but I'm circumcised, and that's a theft.
Speaker 7: I want to back.
Speaker 4: That guy wants it back for me too. It's a weird thing, though, when you think about it, You know what I mean, I just don't think it should be someone else's choice whether or not you get to keep all of your penis. What the hell did this happen? They wake up one day, you notice in the shower with the other guys at school, it isn't not quite the same. Go home and I asked my mom, I say, why is mine different? She goes, well, it's okay. See when you were a baby, we cut the tip of your cock off, But it's okay because you were a baby. Well, why the hell is that okay to.
Speaker 2: Do to a baby.
Speaker 4: You can't punch a baby. If I had a baby right here and I hit herm in the face, everyone would attack me immediately because that is wrong. But you cut the tip of his penis off, everyone just stands around shaking hands and giving money to each other.
Speaker 17: You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Fucking child abuse?
Speaker 4: How did we miss this shit? It's like, what's child abuse?
Speaker 7: Is spanking?
Speaker 4: Child abuse? Maybe I don't know, you know it totally is cutting the tip of someone's dick off. And did you know that sixty percent of the nerve endings in the penis are in the foreskin, So if you don't have a foreskin, you only feel forty percent of what a regular guy feels when he has sex. A lot of people just got mad at their moms right there, like that fucking bitch. I knew it. It's just really shouldn't be someone else's choice, That's all I'm saying. You know what I mean, and you know whose choice it definitely shouldn't be. Is the lady who's pitted it in the vagina got wrapped up by the kid who came through her. She's looking for revenge right the fuck away.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Let you cut the dip of his penis off, mat, I'm just like, cut his all tick off what he did to me. I'm for an eye crotch. For a crotch, it looks like a fucking shredded truck tire.
Speaker 2: I want redemption. So not her choice, right?
Speaker 6: That was so accurate, It's great.
Speaker 2: So here's another one we got. Ah, let's say the whole story onceecond, Let's see if this is Oh no, that's not it. I'm trying to find There's like this mom that was fighting people on Facebook and she wanted to do it, and she was mad that they are telling her that she abuses her kids. She's like nuh and she's given all these reasons. Uh I see.
Speaker 6: I'm so curious as to what her possible reasons could be.
Speaker 2: Right, well, I'm gonna show you. It's like ew, I'm sorry. So what did you think of that video of the babies of the actual cutting. Talk about that from your point of view.
Speaker 6: That is the first time I've seen one how it really goes down, because when I went looking for videos specifically on this, they use like a dummy, like a baby doll, and they say, well, this is what this is the procedure after they've been numbed. Yeah, so they go into it with you already thinking well, they can't feel any of this because they've been numbed, and then she uses a baby doll and then she'll like do the procedure and it's like, look, this is how you do it, and there is no baby to scream like that because it's like a mock procedure. So you're like, well, it doesn't look that bad, but.
Speaker 2: Did they show I mean, did you see how they tie the doll down, the arms and legs, they tie the board.
Speaker 6: They don't show that in the mock trial either, And it's like they the reason why that's so easily accessible instead of the one you showed me is because if anyone heard that baby cry like that, I would never ever, they would never do it.
Speaker 2: That's right. You can't deny truth, and that baby's screaming the truth out and a mom, if a mom was allowed in there, you would say stop, no, I was wrong, don't do that that's why they always locked the mother's out of the room. You can see. There's a great documentary called American Circumcision. I forget the producer's name, I forget his last name starts with M anyway, I'm sorry, but American Circumcision. It shows a mother who is at a circumcision conference and she sees what happened to her baby on the screen and she tells She tells people that are in the camera there. She says that this is what happened to my son when after before they circumcised him, he had a penis, and then they took him out into the other room and they were like oh. And then they came back and they were like, oh, yeah, he's got an internal penis. It's a that's just how it was. And she's like, no, I saw it and they're like no, you're crazy. Yeah. And then she years later sees on the screen Marilyn Milos talking about how nurses do this. They gaslight mothers and say, oh, yeah, he was born like that and they just cut off the whole penis by accident.
Speaker 6: Whoops, what yeah, cut it off on accident.
Speaker 2: That's another thing. Babies die all the time. Babies lose their entire penis all the time. When you are a mother and they say you should have it done, and the hospital wants to get that extra two hundred dollars from your insurance company, where thankfully the federal government was announcing that they're going to stop paying for circumcisions now on the Medicaid, which is thank god because like right, because there's a lot of parents out there who are like, oh, I gotta pay for this, No, and then it'll save some babies, you know what I mean. But anyway, when the hospital wants to get that extra two hundred dollars out of you, they'll promote this and say, hey, you should have this done. And they'll say, oh, it's cleaner, and it's he won't masturbate or whatever. That all the lies they you know, and then as so like if if they are telling you all the lies, they don't tell you what could go wrong. They don't say about you know, three hundred or some four hundred babies die a year in America from just straight up like on the table dead sudden infant death syndrome. That's because a certainty the babies bleed out into their diaper and they die because there's no more blood in their body. They only have this much blood. They're a little tiny thing.
Speaker 6: There's like, I'm sure something some of that has to be like staff infection.
Speaker 2: Oh that too, yep, infections, right, And it looks yellow and it looks pussy and oh it's fine, like that other mother said, ignore so angering So yes, they never give full on informed consent. They actually never never do.
Speaker 6: So they poop like a bad, horrible blowout poop and they have an open incision like that. It go use your mind exactly, think about it.
Speaker 2: Yes, So that's why the foreskin is there to keep the poop from going inside of the body, just like we have lips that shut and we have eyelids that shut. You know, it's to protect the internal organ of your glands is an internal organ, just like the inside of your mouth. There's the internal you know, if you cut off your cheeks and the inside of your mouth had to be exposed to the air all the time, it would get like it would like become desensitized, and it would get infections in there. And like you the remaining portion of the mouth is going to have like you know, stuff rubbing against it and it's gonna get calloused, and like all of that, All of that happens with so.
Speaker 6: Like like the vaginal lips.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if like if somebody cut off the outer lips and the inner lips were rubbing on your pants all day, think about that. That's what's happening little babies. They make underwear specifically for people for boys that just had a circumcision, which like has a little cage around the genitals so that the cloth doesn't touch the wound. You'll see pictures of children who are like pulling on their pants all the time, and like the person says, oh, yeah, it's because my circumcision hurts so much, and like they'll explain it like I couldn't wear pants. I mean, that's what I mean. So it's like a continual trauma all the time, all day. You know, Uh, it never stops. It doesn't. It's not like, oh, it heals. It's an internal organ that's rubbing on your fucking jeans all day.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you a question because I have no idea, but the way that you just phrased that made me think of it. Because if you did remove like the outside part of your vagina and it was just exposed all the time. That would be like yeast infections, that would be exactly, it's extreme pain. So basically, by doing this, the head of the penis in like the shaft halfway down. That part should never be exposed to the elements really, so it just becomes like a big callous kind of.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, they call it keratinized. And the head of the glands gets all these little bumps and it's it becomes it has less feeling, okay, because it's exposed. And like if you are if you do sewing and you're pushing needles through thread all the time, you're going to get a callous on your finger because your finger is trying to withstand the regular use of that pain that's always happening. It's trying to protect itself. So that's what the head of the glands is doing. It's keratinized and it so it's no longer moist, it's dry all the time, and it gets like a callous over the entire thing. So what little nerve endings you did have in your glands, those are gone too. It's because it's now it's just like a hard shell of skin, you know. And Okay, so the glands is what the tip of the penis is. That's the term for the tip. The bulbous head of the penis is called the glands. And the foreskin is actually called the pre puce, and it's also called foreskin, but pre puce. And then so like that's when people are like, what's a pre puce? Like that's you know, and the glands is the head and it's supposed to be uh covered up, and in Roman times, like people walk around naked, you know what I mean, Like it's whatever. And but if your glands was exposed, that means that you're like aroused sexually, you know what I mean. It's proof that you are a horn dog and you're you know, gonna rape somebody or something, you know what I mean, You're about to rape, do whatever with it. But the Jews they expose that all the time, and to the Romans it's like, oh, that's your internal organs, what why are you like? And then it looks then it's as if they're making as if they are always sexually charged and ready to go. Their head is always exposed. And it's that whole psychology of like like we are more fertile or some shit like it's sick, but yeah, that the foreskin seals everything shut. It keeps all the poop out. And when you're a mom and you got a baby with foreskin, like in the shower, you just spray it off with water. You get a wet washcloth and you wipe it clean. That's it. You don't ever retract, you don't ever open it up, you know what I mean, Like, just wipe it clean. It cleans itself. That's what it's all about. That's like what my wife was talking about in that, you know, his body, his choice. She's like, I can't even imagine having a clean for it, you know, clean all that what is left over after the wound, you know, after the trauma. And then that's when I played that. People can find his body, his choice. It's on my list of stuff and Wake the Dead. You can find that one great worknetwork dot com forward slash sean hyphen McCann and it's in the list. It's kind of down a little ways I did a couple years ago, but still very obviously pertinent information here, you know. So this here, let me do another share this. This woman is trying to.
Speaker 7: She is.
Speaker 2: Reinforcing her own biases and illusions, and she's making this video to post on Facebook to say feud all the mothers who are saying, don't circumcise your baby. She is vehemently opposed to them, and these are her reasons.
Speaker 18: Hey guys, I'm back here today Jackie with the Jackie Lowe Show.
Speaker 1: It's been a while since my last update.
Speaker 18: This first trimester has kicked the life out of me, and I feel like I've just been sleeping, work and sleep all the time.
Speaker 1: That's all I have the energy to do.
Speaker 2: So I've met women like her. She I can tell she's a drunk like I can. I can. I know it. I can see it in her pudgy flesh like anyway, so like she's a bar made or not made. But she's a barfly, I can tell.
Speaker 1: But I'm here today.
Speaker 18: I want to talk about a really controversial subject, it seems, and that's the subject circumcision. And I guess you know, the circumcision tradition puts you in the position where the fate of the penis awaits your decision, and it's a big decision.
Speaker 2: She thinks she's clever.
Speaker 6: Oh, she thinks she's something. Back with the Tammy Joe Show.
Speaker 18: Show, on social media, and all I was saying was that I don't think it's right to compare male circumcision to female genital mutilation, which I've been noticing a lot of people in the mom groups that I'm in and stuff.
Speaker 2: Like that doing it is the same.
Speaker 6: It's exactly the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she this whoever is Jackie, whatever her name is, she is a retard. She's totally like, you know, I apologize to the retards out there, Like she is like, full on not there, there is no brains. Uh So, okay, let's keep going.
Speaker 18: I ended up getting one thousand or so comments because the group the post was shared in a group called Bloodstained.
Speaker 2: Men and Friends God blessed blood Stained Men. We love those guys, we love them. Yes, so they rightfully attacked her because of her position.
Speaker 18: And by friends, I think the group is ninety nine percent composed of women making decisions about what to do with babies, baby boys penises.
Speaker 2: Well, it's their baby.
Speaker 6: The opposite. They're not making decisions.
Speaker 2: For the right, they're following orders, right, Yeah, yeah, they do it.
Speaker 6: She's like, oh, it's ninety nine percent of women making decisions for their baby's penis. It's like, actually, if they're opting to have intact males, they're not making a decision for you.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly that She's going to explain her decision for altering the penis, and she's even going to explain about her sexual preferences and like, uh, yeah, you know, she doesn't like it intact penis, so therefore chop her kid. So that, dude, it goes bad. It's rough.
Speaker 18: As I would say, Almost all the comments that I got were women attacking me. I was literally told that circumcising my sign would be comparable to rape.
Speaker 2: It is. It is so in order to now this is a girl, I mean maybe she had been raped, like most women in this day and age have been raped. It's a really horrific thing in this world. But okay, so what happens when a girl is raped. She's held down against her will and they touch her genitals and whatever they do to those genitals, she has no say in.
Speaker 6: It, and it causes pain and trauma.
Speaker 2: Forever in the mind. Yes, yes, and when when like the that we saw the circumcision of that little baby, the doctors had to manipulate the penis to make it hard first, so they had to sexually arouse the baby and then they gave it the pain. So they are raping straight up like this.
Speaker 18: Which is, you know, just a total disgraceful comparison. Has raped so much deeper and just more than that. I was also called pervert. I was just called a list of slurs, and I was told that, yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: I was told that it's rape.
Speaker 2: Really, yes, yes, really so now so her reaction, she internally she's like, it's not rape, so much so that she made notes, she set up her camera, she's there on her porch. Now she's gonna fight these thousand bloodstained men followers who are telling her the truth. She's she's gonna fight it now because it's not great. Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 18: He's not the same as rape. So that's where people are trying to go with this. They're justifying that it's the same or even I was told that it's actually worse than female general mutilation. I really don't understand that one.
Speaker 6: M Yeah, he doesn't understand that one.
Speaker 2: Of course. Of course, at least she's honest with that comment. She doesn't understand that's the truth.
Speaker 18: End up doing a little bit more research on it, and it looks like the American Pediatric Association is still recommending.
Speaker 2: M does that mean so she's this is a logical fallacy where she is appealing to authority. She's saying the American Pediatrics Association, they still recommend.
Speaker 6: So well, the you with the cut dick, who runs the American PDAC creation says I should cut my baby's dick exactly. She's also probably one of those moms that that says these childhood vaccines are recommended.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm sure that. I'm sure this isn't gonna end up on YouTube because of those comments. But you know, like, yeah, that's true. I mean, like the the trauma that we do to the babies. Circumcision is just a piece of it. I mean, we could go on and on. You should have You should talk to Janice Barcelo about birth trauma and all the levels of birth trauma that they give to mothers and babies. It's very deep and interesting. But here we go continuing We're not going to watch the whole fifteen minutes. We're gonna try to skipple around here.
Speaker 18: For the most part, although they you know, leave it up to the parents to make that decision. You know, I was told that there's this big chancel of your mongering statistics. I was sent a lot of instead of you know, government websites, I was sent a lot of blogs written by regular people.
Speaker 2: Regular people don't have truth. I'm not gonna read a blog. Stupid God. I hate her.
Speaker 18: I don't even think any credentials means. Almost none of the material that I got was you know, pere reviewed at.
Speaker 2: All, period.
Speaker 1: Intelligent.
Speaker 2: So she's never seen the video that we just saw of the baby getting cut. I'm sure of it, Like she couldn't maybe if she did, right, Yeah, she wants another mother who's a drunk loser who.
Speaker 6: Likes she wants cut reviewed to review.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She wants people to reaffirm her illusions and to tell her this is the proper decision. And even though all the truth says it's wrong, she wants people to and she's actually making this video to reassure the other mothers it's good to cut your baby just idea.
Speaker 18: It was assumed that I hadn't done any research on it, which I had, And the truth is that circumcising your son, you know, it decreases their risk of getting penile cancer, which it admittedly is rare, but it's nice.
Speaker 2: Admittedly it's rare, but it yeah, you're right, No, it doesn't.
Speaker 4: You're just.
Speaker 2: Get it right, right, right, just cut it off all the way and then you don't have to worry about any of it. Yeah right, and then you can raise them as a woman. Like that's a different show anyway. But actually, let me tell you the very you know, doctor Money. This guy forget his first name, but he is the first one who promoted the idea of raising a kid from the beginning as a girl, and that he was saying that it's all nurture, there is no nature, and the kids can be programmed whatever. And there was a mother who had twin boys. She circumcised the first one and he lost his penis entirely, and the mother said, whoa, I'm not going to do that to the next one. And then she was like, what do I do? And she heard about this Money guy and she goes to him and he says, it's okay, just raise him as a girl. And that boy raised as a girl at about thirteen was having real trouble with his life because he's not a girl, and they keep telling him he is. And you just keep telling him that it's going to happen that that boy killed himself and his twin brother killed himself too, whoa right, And that all the transgender people cite this money guy as like proof of its good and right to mutilate the genitals of children. So like that is part of the conversation, even though that's another show we can talk about it. But that I mean, I just had to say it because it was brought up.
Speaker 18: As HIV other STDs like syphilis, herpes.
Speaker 2: HPV, that's all fake. Circumcised men get HPV. Circumcised men get herpes. Like what the hell is she saying?
Speaker 6: Size men are the transmitters of HPV if it even exists. Yeah, actually that yes, because they go to the guard is still shot yeah right.
Speaker 2: Which we know I mean, and those shots, like we know how they can alter you permanently. Yes, say that again please, I was talking over you.
Speaker 6: Oh it causes infertility in women of the time, not even making that up.
Speaker 2: Yep. And it's a Malethusian depopulation agenda. We all know this from Bill Gates's speeches. It's a death cult.
Speaker 1: So moving on, getting the child.
Speaker 18: Getting your baby your boys circumcised reduces his risk of contracting HPV by.
Speaker 1: Thirty to forty percent.
Speaker 2: That's lies, which when you.
Speaker 18: Were thinking about, you know, women, One of the reasons why I started this YouTube channel, and one of my first videos was talking about having to deal with HPV and how much that's, you know, significantly affected my life with cervical dysplasia. So circumcising your sign is almost like looking out for his future.
Speaker 6: Okay, she has cervical dysplasia because she's got guardacile.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I didn't even put that together.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she also she also has HPV regardless of the Guarda Siel shot. Right, And I know she didn't just admit that she got gardisil, but her saying that she has HPV she got the Garda sil shot.
Speaker 2: Wow, this is great. I'm learning more every day. Yes, this makes perfect sense. And now she is like fighting it because she got cervical problems and now she has to go circumcise all the other dicks out in the world to protect her.
Speaker 6: And she's probably gonna cut her son's penis off and give him Garda sil right.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, probably give him the Gardasil shot, like he doesn't even have reproductive organs.
Speaker 6: Like like women, she cut his penis to prevent him from getting it. She'll still get him the shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she'll send him to public school. And that poor kid is going to mutilate his baby when he grows up. Like it's a fucking never ending cycle of generational abuse.
Speaker 18: And it also decreases the females partner's chance of getting bacterial vaginosis, which you know, if you've aroused, it's just a drown to how the infections.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a drag to have an infectionag chop your baby.
Speaker 6: That is not true. By the way you get bacterial vaginosis. They don't know. They literally don't know why it happens to women. It's not from sex, because you can be a virgin and have bacterialosis. It's something that's genetic. That's it doesn't have anything to do with that.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's you can be very interesting.
Speaker 6: With bacterial vaginosis. Wow, it's got nothing to do with sex.
Speaker 2: Oh man. There's so many illusions that she's working on right that she's like coming from her Like in her mind, she's these are all proofs, like and it's all illusion. It's silly.
Speaker 18: As far as male infections, it lowers the risk of getting UTI's by up.
Speaker 2: Oh, babies don't get a urinary tract infection anymore. So okay, what do you do when you have urinary tract infection? You drink cranberry juice, take some azo, right, I mean, what is it? It doesn't hurt.
Speaker 6: Though, because it reduces a UTI by ninety percent. The statistics are coming from men, probably uncircumcised, men who were never taught how to care for their intact penis. Yes, So I don't think that's a fair judgment because I think a lot of times people think putting soap in there is what you're supposed to do. Bacterial vaginosis can be caused by using soap inside your vagina. So it's like, are we getting statistics from men who don't who were never taught how to clean themselves properly just using water, And it's like they get soap trapped up in there and they soap gets into your urethra and you think you have a UTI? Like, is that where that's coming from? I just I can't. I can't get on board with that because it's a self cleaning mechanism. I don't use soap inside my vagina. I never get you infections. I never have had bacterial vaginosis. I never have had like this. To me, it just okay, let me just say this real quick. Saying that an intact penis causes UTIs would be like saying you have to cut women's vagina lips off to prevent UTIs. Yeah, those two things don't make sense because the vagina is a closed system and as long as you're drinking enough water and you're maintaining your pH balance, you won't get those problems. Putting soap inside your vagina, getting soap inside your urethra hole, having sex, and not urinating afterwards. Those things can cause women to get a UTI. The solution is not cut your puss lips off.
Speaker 2: So well said, it's amazing. I love this podcast. I'm so grat with this lady. I God, this is great, and I'd love to hear from the female perspective, like really cutting down all of our arguments. It's fucking great.
Speaker 10: This is great in the first year of life.
Speaker 18: So I think that's pretty valuable as ut guys are quite painful, and I'm sure that young boys don't enjoy that too.
Speaker 2: Okay, young boys don't enjoy ut I, but chop the end of his dick off.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they'll enjoy that.
Speaker 2: U T I is painful, but we can solve that by chop baby. Oh my god, that's not painful, so.
Speaker 1: Let's reduce that risk.
Speaker 2: Let's just.
Speaker 18: Repeatedly was that it's trauma for you know, the baby while they're flying.
Speaker 2: Did you hear how she did that? Like her mocking trauma? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, the local anesthetic there.
Speaker 18: So while there might be some pain going on, I wouldn't say that it's any more traumatic than birth itself.
Speaker 6: Jesus, what did that comedian say?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 6: No more traumatic than birth itself?
Speaker 2: Right, She's she's mentally just just a worm like this woman.
Speaker 6: Oh, I go the people who can't see this. She's wearing a peacock dress with fucking tank top under it. It's some kind of a moon necklace. Like she's so.
Speaker 2: In touch with her spiritual.
Speaker 6: All the oh spiritual. Yes, and she's got an empty bookshelf behind her because bitch don't read.
Speaker 2: Right, right, yeah, there's nothing inside.
Speaker 6: She's just like the proverbial weird ass fucking facebook go ahead, right.
Speaker 2: And she's got that extra fifteen pounds from the alcohol that she drinks, like, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, canal.
Speaker 18: It's pushing just the birth and death itself, all of that, it's a big traumatic.
Speaker 2: Birth and death itself. All of that's traumatic. So whatever, Okay, go ahead and cut him? What just kill him? Just yeah, why that's traumatic too? Who cares?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 1: I don't think that little circumcision is really little.
Speaker 18: And for the women that are considering circumcision, I did look into three different ways of doing that.
Speaker 1: There's the plastic bell device.
Speaker 2: All of them are horrendous and disgusting.
Speaker 1: Does it The gom Coke clamp.
Speaker 2: The clamp is the one that's mostly used. It's horrifying and gross.
Speaker 18: And also the m O G E n So Mogan clamp. That last one, the Mogan clamp. It's the quickest and least painful way.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, have you ever had a try You ever tried that you've been under a Mogan clamp? What the hell like? She knows?
Speaker 18: If you're interested in circumcising your son, asks the doctor that's going to be performing at which method he uses, and you know, try to go the easier softer.
Speaker 2: The try to go easier softer, but make sure you still cut it off. The easier softer thing would.
Speaker 6: Be to not do it, you know, So what is she going to shop around?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 6: What let's say that her doctor doesn't use that method and they use the bell method. Is she gonna be like, oh, okay, let me shop around and find a doctor who.
Speaker 2: I'm sure she doesn't care. She's just feigning care. Yeah, she's feigning care, like acting like she cares, like, oh yeah, just try a little bit of trauma. Sure a little circumcision didn't hurt with that one.
Speaker 18: So there's another thing that was about was all these inflated statistics about the horrifying risks of botch surgeries and all this gnarly stuff.
Speaker 2: Yes, very gnarly. Why is she making it so small and not important? Why is she acting like it's not important?
Speaker 1: The risk of complication is like one percent?
Speaker 6: Really, we just watched a video of mom saying the instructions literally say to leave the goz on twenty four hours exactly. It's just standard procedure. So what was the risk again? One percent? But every single baby who has this circumcision goes home with the twenty four hour gods that has to be ripped off, right.
Speaker 2: Well said, you know what else, all those babies go home, they never come back. Where do they get this information? Do they ever follow up and ask the mother how did that circumcision go? Is there a complication? Was it a botch? They never do. They never asked why mine is fucked up? Like I you know, so I have a botch, like I have pain. They ruined me forever, like anyway, like all like I said, all cuts are a botch.
Speaker 1: Just you know, maybe maybe some bleeding or a little infection. That's it.
Speaker 2: And that's one, oh, just one percent. So and where do they get this one percent? These are the one percent of people that actually go back to the hospital and say, hey, my babies die. Help me. All the other ones are like they're told it's supposed to look gnarly and disgusting, it's supposed to grow back onto the head of the penis, it's supposed to be really painful, and you know, so like all of those botch like elements of the botch are the mother is told that's normal, go home now and never talk about it again. So like they can't actually get real statistics of like how much percent complications happen after circumcision. They just don't. They do not collect that. Oh I know, Oh my god.
Speaker 6: She's probably the same kind of wife is like this control for her. I'm sure she's not married every aspect.
Speaker 2: Somebody got pregnant somebody, but that's probably an accident. She's anyway, I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, Like let's just say like she's married and she's got this this son, it's like to do this to your maybe at such a young age, just lets you know what the rest of his life is going to be. Like Quman is going to make every decision for him, for her husband. She this is the kind of person she is.
Speaker 2: And like when her kid is in pain, she's gonna be like, that doesn't hurt, you know, Like if he like hurts himself and like he's like bleeding from some other infection or like problem, she's just gonna disregard that. Oh you you are inconveniencing my life now. And you know, like the way that she's so focused on herself, like well maybe I'll.
Speaker 6: Skip well because she said it's nothing can be as traumatic as birth. What's she going to tell him when he gets older? Yeah, well I pushed you out of my badge hole. Do you think that didn't hurt? Asshole rights.
Speaker 2: Forever? Like that for you know that that movie Tide Land by Terry Gilliam like that mother, everybody that's seen that will know exactly what I'm talking about, Like holy crap, Like yeah, anyway, so tideland everybody should see that. Terry Williams a genius.
Speaker 18: So to me, that doesn't really seem like, you know, the end of the world. And I'm gonna go ahead and roll the dice on that one.
Speaker 2: Ah, rolling the dice. Stir. What a bitch. Look at her face, she's laughing. Oh, what a bitch. If her son finds this video when he's twenty, can you imagine she put this on the internet forever it's there, and I took it down, and I'm gonna show it to everybody. What if he sees this? Think about the Trump Like if my mom made a video making fun of me and my trauma, Holy fuck, I would God, I would want to kill her. Anyway. This woman is a vile human being.
Speaker 1: The reasons why I want to do it.
Speaker 2: Here's the reason I don't know about you guys.
Speaker 18: I mean, the majority almost all the part is I had before I got veryed were circumsided.
Speaker 2: So this is her reasons.
Speaker 6: Her sex life, her sexual preference.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 18: I don't really think most women, at least in the United States, which is where my perspectives coming from an American, and I appreciate people letting me know what they do in Iceland.
Speaker 2: Iceland, So okay, she is now, she's she's about to speak for all American women. She's gonna say that for me, right, thank god?
Speaker 18: They also I think it's like eighty percent of people in Iceland still believe in literal fairies though they actually believe.
Speaker 6: Okay, great, make fun of make make fun of their folklore because America is we don't have any of.
Speaker 2: That, right, they believe in fairies. So I'm gonna mutilate my baby.
Speaker 6: What I'm gonna the tip of my baby's PENI is off because people in Iceland believe in fairies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, They're stupid and crazy. I'm smart, Like I'm gonna mutilate my baby now in in Gnomes, Oh, Gnomes, Oh.
Speaker 18: I I love to visit the Blue Lagoon someday, but these people.
Speaker 6: Believe she's a fucking asshole.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, the Blue Lagoon too. That's like a pedophile movie like that, and the whole thing with the baby and the Blue lagoon, like the mother didn't even know how to breastfeed, like that whole thing of an accidental baby like that movie is fucked up like in Bronk Shields, and her like twelve year old naked body and playboy like all of that. Yeah, and her mother like she yes, gross.
Speaker 1: So here in the United States of America, most women, I.
Speaker 2: Would say most women, she says. She's speaking for most women. She knows them all, she knows what they think and feel.
Speaker 18: Are used to a circumcised penis and don't really enjoy performing oral sex on an uncircumcised you know, male.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go as far as to say che's dick, but.
Speaker 6: Wow, that's so fucking rude.
Speaker 2: It's so disgusting and rude. Right, and she is thinking about what he's gonna do with her baby. She's thinking about what her baby's penis is.
Speaker 6: Gonna fotuilizing her infant's penis.
Speaker 2: You do you know what?
Speaker 6: I will just say this, and I have to say it because she's an asshole. Yeah, and I'm an American woman. Yeah, I was dating a guy. He was from India and it's not very popular to be circumcised in India m h. And with the first time that we were intimate together. Let's just say I was embarrassed because I didn't know what to do. Like he had to show me. You pull it back, you do this, you do that, And I was embarrassed because I was like, oh, I've never like this is the first time for me. Not that I was trying to make him feel uncomfortable, but it was like I was embarrassed because I felt like I should know, or it's like I felt like I should have seen it before, or like I you know, you just it's an unfamiliar situation, so you're like, oh my god, what do I do? Like I didn't want to creep him out and be like, oh this is weird or whatever, but he literally had to show me because it was like I was an idiot and I was I was like, what do I do? Pull this apart?
Speaker 2: It's great. I'm so glad he showed you.
Speaker 6: Didn't have a smell. It didn't have. It was like, that's the rudest thing, cheese dick. Really, that is like the most rudest thing I've ever.
Speaker 2: Heard, right right, this is great. I'm so glad of recording this.
Speaker 6: Somebody said that, like, I literally have heard stories from men that I've dated and they've been like, yeah, not all vaginas are the same. It depends on the woman how she takes care of herself. Like some women have a more yeasty smell, and like some women have this or that, and it's okay, yeah, that's fine, But does that mean every woman who has a certain type of vagina, Like if you've experienced one yeast the one, then everybody's got a yeasty one. Like that's what she's saying. It just depends on how you take care of yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she instead of teaching her son how to clean his body so that a cheese dick won't happen if he ever does like it. I mean, granted, like the fact that she's sexualizing her son is like already gross. And she just mentioned Blue Lagoon like this pedophilia movie. I'm like, whoa, Yeah, so okay the fact that that, but beyond that, like okay, I'm just gonna mean, it just angers me so much.
Speaker 6: She literally just opened up Pandora's box because I just feel like if she experienced some unser circumcised men who had a cheesey smell down there, I'm telling you it's because no one knows how to clean their bodies properly because they haven't been taught that.
Speaker 2: Right. If you had a boyfriend that was that didn't shower and he had bo and then you just learned, oh, all men smell like bo. Gross. You know, like it's so illogical. Everyone has their own individual body. I mean, like it's silly. But this is the kind of that's the cognitive dissonance that she's working from. And she's also thinking about what it would be like to suck the penis of her baby, yeah, when he gets to be an adult, but really, and then she is thinking about the preferences of her son's future.
Speaker 6: Women sexual partners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So she's putting herself in the place kind of.
Speaker 6: A fucked up reflection of her m y son to be out there having it cheese. Dick will show him how to wash it asshole, right, and then he won't.
Speaker 2: Right. But he is an extension of her, and he's gonna be this. He's gonna be a disgusting person just like her, because she's gonna abuse him and train him with all the same logical fallacies and all the same illusions. The kid's probably gonna vote. He's probably gonna enslave the rest of us, like I mean, he's probably gonna abuse women and rape women. Violent sex is another side effect of circumcision because they don't feel anything, and the fact that they were held down, they feel like, I will never be held down again. I will hold others down. It's like this whole like defending against it by being the abuser. Now, like it goes deep, like really deep.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying.
Speaker 18: I keep clean, and you.
Speaker 2: Know, so it's better. Instead of keeping it clean, we're just gonna chop it off, cut it off, and that's cleaner. Somehow, the blood and Puss famous.
Speaker 1: For being clean all the time twenty four to seven.
Speaker 18: So there's that another thing that I that I found that was the most insulting of all. I mean, the reason why I made the post was it wasn't even to put down women who decide not to circumcise their kid. Whatever you want, I really don't care.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 3: Really though she cares like she yeah, she's abused. She is mad at the man's mother, who she believes she got this vaginal whatever problem from some man sex that she had, and she blames his mother for not protecting her and her vaginty.
Speaker 18: I don't think I'm breaking his consent either. He's a baby.
Speaker 1: Babies don't.
Speaker 2: Oh really, babies don't get that. Babies aren't allowed to have consent. Here, we're gonna go back and do that again. This one's really important.
Speaker 18: I'm gonna do what i want with my son. I don't think I'm breaking his consent either.
Speaker 2: He's a baby, she says. I'm gonna do what I want with my son. His body, my choice. That's what she just said. He does not own his body. That's what she just said. It's so horrifying this. I wanted to keep this into the into the video that I did for James's uh shattering the illusion a couple of years ago that his body his choice. I wanted to. I wanted this in there, but it's so long. I mean, it's so much. You know, I had to clip a lot of stuff for this. But I'm glad we get to.
Speaker 6: Go into it.
Speaker 2: It really is and I never showed this video on any of my other ones. I'm glad that you're giving me this opportunity to talk about it some more.
Speaker 18: Yes, babies don't consent to getting their diapers changed.
Speaker 1: But we kind of gotta we gotta do that, right, That.
Speaker 6: Is pissing shit on themselves ass all.
Speaker 2: Right, So like she is using this logical fallacy of babies don't have consent because we are there to care for them, but actually the baby is consenting for you to care for it. You know, go ahead, please.
Speaker 6: I hope this whatever year she posted this video, I hope her child is fifteen years old now and has watched this and has told her what a piece of fucking dog shit.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, me too, And we know that all the bloodstained men followers tell her she's a piece of dog shit, So she is thank God for that, you know, Yeah, she's dog shit that we're gonna let rot in the sun. We're not even gonna clean that shit up.
Speaker 18: So babies don't consent to vaccines, but we still have to make the decision to vaccine or not to vaccinate.
Speaker 6: Really, okay, I say at the beginning of this video, I said she is a vaccine pusher.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yep. It's the same cognitive dissonance, like this doesn't hurt my baby, you know, the same shit.
Speaker 18: We are adults making decisions for children. So it's not the same kind of consent.
Speaker 2: That not the same kind of consent as rape people, you know.
Speaker 18: Should be referring to when they're talking about rape culture and the culture of sexual consent.
Speaker 6: Well, because it's not sexual sexualized her son.
Speaker 2: And then she's saying it's not sexual, but it's his sexual organ and you're altering his ability to have sex, Like, how is it not sexual?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I cannot I'm so go.
Speaker 2: Ever doing this, Like because I was going to play it just like a couple of pieces, but every time I pushed play everything, everything is like, oh my god, I'm glad I got this recorded.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, very separate issues.
Speaker 18: I was also told that that it's and so you know, so I wasn't really dissing people who decide not to circumcise. I was simply saying that it is not the same as female genital mutilation.
Speaker 1: A whole bunch of the replies that I got when I was being berated and just like abused.
Speaker 2: By she thinks she's abused.
Speaker 18: Was because they're saying in some cases that it's actually worse. Genital mutilation is not as bad as circumcision. Because the glitterist hood has less nerve endings.
Speaker 1: Than the male.
Speaker 2: That's actually that's splitting hairs, Like really it's the same in my opinion one way or the other. Yeah, it's got nerve endings like the clitteriss is the same as the foreskin and the glands. Like you know when we grow in the womb, all babies start female and then there's like the testosterone flowers and the males and it's like, you know, we can see like a line down our scrotum. That's where the the vagian kind a sealed shut and then it became a scrotum like you know, like the head of the penis or the used to be the clit and it grew longer and it can't turned into a penis. Like, so like our our genitalia is the same. It has the same nerve endings, just because it looks different whatever. So I mean, whoever she's fighting there, they're splitting hairs on how many nerve endings, Like everybody's different. Everybody has different nerve endings like amounts and stuff. So that's kind of a.
Speaker 1: Whatever female general mutilation is is worse.
Speaker 2: Really why realized because it's a female.
Speaker 18: Actually looked into female genital mutilation because people really minimizing it.
Speaker 2: You know, minimizing general mutilation is bad. Yes, it doesn't matter if it's female or male.
Speaker 18: Like ugh, I have a really close girlfriend who was living in Egypt for a while.
Speaker 1: She was married to a gentleman in Egypt, and they have one of the highest rates of female genital mutilation in the world.
Speaker 18: Yes, it's illegal there now, but it hasn't minimized that. It hasn't diminished the practice.
Speaker 2: At all because the mind control, because people like her say it needs to be done. Mm hmmm, because people make.
Speaker 6: Stupid videos female genital mutilation. But she's like she hates men. She does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where it is. She hates men. She wants to abuse men. I knew a woman like this, not gonna say her name. A friend of a friend, my wife met her, like she we went and hung out with this person. This person is like at a party, she'll get a handful of pills and say, oh, what are those xanax? I'll chase it with booze. Doesn't even know what it is before she puts it in. Right. So this woman, they made a song for her about like she's friends with these musicians and they made a song called milf or some shit about her. She she fucks. And so this woman she has female daughters and like she's got big fake boobs, and she goes handing in the front yard and her female daughters put like water balloons in their top to look like mommy, and you're out there, you know, in the sun with mommy. And I learned that this woman she goes to the bar and gets pregnant with random men because she wants to get pregnant. It's like a control thing for her. But then she goes and she sees what the sex of the baby is, and when it's male, she aborts it. WHOA right, that's that is the mentality of this chick, and she's destroyed. Like this woman that we're talking about is like wow. But and then she's raising babies like wow. Anyway, so we're doing this show here to help fix the.
Speaker 6: Heads, I mean, and her daughters are going to be like that.
Speaker 2: Of course, yep. And then she's gonna like the things that she's gonna say will be like subconsciously will be like men are bad, men are evil. We have to defend against men. Men do bad things to women, Like I mean this, this woman in front of us on the screen, she was probably raped. I'm sure she's like defending her womanness, saying, you know, but it seems like I can see deep in there she hates men. That's what it like.
Speaker 18: All that's happened is now it's you know, untrained medical you know medical people, people who are not trained medical professionals are literally holding women down, not as infants, but later in like like twelve thirteen.
Speaker 2: As if it's worse or better, Like it's worse when they're an infant because then it goes into their subconscious that's how their brains are built. But so she's saying that holding them down and abusing their genitalia is wrong. Mm hmmm, that's interesting.
Speaker 18: So they're doing these procedures from like infancy to like fifteen years old.
Speaker 1: They're holding them down with no anesthesia.
Speaker 2: Yep, just like they do to the boys.
Speaker 6: Yes, they do the boys.
Speaker 2: Right, let's let's continue.
Speaker 1: Like they provide for male circumcision.
Speaker 2: No they don't. They give them sugar water and sometimes a needle of like that doesn't do anything, and the needle itself is painful.
Speaker 1: Forcing them to do this and cutting.
Speaker 2: Off forcing them to do this cutting it off. Yep, same same, you know, part of all.
Speaker 1: Of the literal hood is the most mild one that they do.
Speaker 2: So kind of oh how horrific. Oh it's totally different than what they do to boally. Oh goodness, right boys should boys are like? Of course they deserve it. I mean, oh yeah, they're they're little bastards.
Speaker 1: Kind of a big deal.
Speaker 18: It's called So there's three different types of female genital mutilation.
Speaker 2: There's oh, now we're going to talk about that, right, So this is her, she's talking about how she wants to cut her baby boy, and then she says it is not the same. Well, if it's not the same, why are you giving us three examples? I mean, logically, really.
Speaker 6: Didn't she just give three examples of different clamps methods?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. Yeah, three is the magic number, I guess for her.
Speaker 1: Notes clitterodectomy, which removes part of all.
Speaker 2: The glitterists, which is horrendous and disgusting and should never be done.
Speaker 18: So there's the the second type, which does that and then also cuts off sometimes you know, the inner alabia and part of the outer lips.
Speaker 2: Is oh my god, it's disgusting and so, oh my.
Speaker 18: God, Well, I know there's the third type that actually narrows the vaginal opening by making a steal and cutting and reading.
Speaker 2: She doesn't understand what she's reading. But what they do is they they sew the lips shut.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say they sew them.
Speaker 2: Shut, right, And then they can't even pee. These women can't even pee.
Speaker 6: Yeah, fucking.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ. And then when they get married that gets ripped open by the males. Holy shit. Okay, so that I mean all general mutilations, bad.
Speaker 18: Positioning the ladia. So I don't know about you guys, but that sounds a lot more traumatic.
Speaker 2: Really, why is it more traumatic?
Speaker 6: Tumatic?
Speaker 2: She must have never seen the video that we just saw me.
Speaker 18: Especially when the motivation for doing it is to actually subdue the woman, to impress her and to keep her like in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: This is exactly why they do it to men, to oppress them, to mind control them, and to keep them in their place. Yes, very interesting, sh wow, And I don't.
Speaker 1: Know shell shock.
Speaker 18: So the motivation is horrifying and it's completely different.
Speaker 2: Rate why is it different? It is horrifying, yes, and it is the same, yessing, So.
Speaker 1: We want to focus on the reasoning behind it.
Speaker 2: The reasoning is to make a slave, and to make a helpless, learned, helpless slave child that doesn't feel any like, doesn't feel love, can't bond with its mother, and will go do war when it's told to, so that when they do war, they can go rape the virgins over there and do the violent shit vaginas, right, yeah, go break over their sone shut vaginas with the circumcised penis of the male. Like it's it's all abuse everywhere. And then the darker cult uses the males and the females to abuse each other, and they use the mothers to abuse the babies like it's all mind control. Like you know, George H. W. Bush didn't abuse me, you know, but he's part of a system which did right, and it's all part of this whole system of slavery and control, right, and he did abuse little baby kids. They you know, they call him Poppy Bush for reasons, a couple of reasons. But I'm just saying, like these evil monsters are like it is the same when we talk about like, oh the government is bad, and oh the Epstein is bad and all like the you know, Marino Bramovich and all this. You know, Aleister Crowley talking about a seven year old boy of perfect health is perfect sacrifice, right, It's all the same. Yeah, and we you know, we can recognize it from like my life all the way to the rest of everybody else. Like, okay, we only got another five minutes of this is great. I'm glad you letting me go through.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Everything she says is like.
Speaker 18: Wow, the procedure itself, and then let's focus on the outcome.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 18: Outcome is that it causes It can cause constant pain, yes.
Speaker 1: Like just all the time.
Speaker 2: So yes, that can happen to males too.
Speaker 1: You're just sitting there and you're like, oh my god, I've been.
Speaker 2: Sown paying because yes, because an internal organ is rubbing against my jeans like they cut.
Speaker 1: Off my clitterists when I was twelve.
Speaker 18: And if you think about it like that, you know, if they do something like this to an eleven or twelve year old, I don't know when you lady started.
Speaker 2: Masturbating what okay, this might be interesting what she's gonna say.
Speaker 18: I was a real young and so I figured out how to make myself come on my clip.
Speaker 1: I don't know by eight years old.
Speaker 18: Wow, So when you're cutting that part of someone's body off, they're gonna know what they're missing.
Speaker 2: And so what about her son when he's twelve and he's touching his penis?
Speaker 6: Do it as a baby, so you'll never know what they're missing out.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's a huge element because all those men that believe that they have a good dick that works fine even though it goes limp because there is no feeling in it, they never felt what it used to feel like there are men right because it's not there. That information is gone. So like myself, I have never felt what it is to have real sex. I can't. It's gone, all right, I never will. I have to accept that and cry over it, like I have to understand this and realize that was robbed from me and then get over it and try to forgive the people that were stupid enough to do that to me. But because I know they loved me, but their cognitive dissonance is fucked up, you know, And anyway, Okay, it's tough. It is really tough.
Speaker 1: Being the only twenty five percent of women.
Speaker 18: Can you know orgasm from the agile intercourse alone?
Speaker 2: Oh wait a minute, So twenty five percent of women, Only twenty five percent can orgasm from vaginal intercourse. Do you think maybe that's because all those women are fornicating with a circumcised penis.
Speaker 6: I was just about to say that.
Speaker 2: M she's an American woman, she knows all about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she should know.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, all the women that have been with intact males, yes, all women that have been with intact males, say, oh my god, it's amazing and way better. Oh my god, why have I never done this?
Speaker 6: I've been with two in my whole life too, and uh it was completely different. I'll say that amazing.
Speaker 2: See that's the truth, listeners, that's the truth. That's right. So all of the like, there's fourteen functions the force and has like many functions. It's there for fourteen reasons that we've discovered so far, and we're still learning about ourselves and our so also, like if you look at Bonobo's, scientists have discovered that bonobos and the way that they live, they are they like have sex like a handshake. Bnobos are very loving apes and their nerve endings are in the foreskin and they have almost no nerve endings in the glands. The opposite of that is the gorilla. The gorilla has no nerve endings in his foreskin. It's all in the glands. And the gorilla has very small genitals, and it's all about power over the woman, dominating rape right, slam it in there, okay. But the bonobo has is like a bond that it creates with the with the female and that bond is like an essential part of being a bonobo mm hm. And like just because of their anatomy and what we've learned about where the where the nerve endings are teaches us now, if an American society wants to have soldiers that are gonna be gorillas, what are they gonna do and chop off all those nerve endings. We don't want them bonding with mothers, We don't want them bonding with women and children. We want them to leave them and go rape women over there on the battlefield, you know, so they can like please their fucking dark occult lord. Yes, yes, I'm here to show you how much it makes sense. I'm so glad that you're listening.
Speaker 18: A lot of women are relying on that clit stimulation in order to come so in some sense, you're actually robbing their ability to come completely.
Speaker 2: Hello, the excuse of like, oh, well you might be robbing your son's ability to come completely m Like, I mean a lot of times in my own experience, it feels like just a weight, like a heavy weight, just swinging around. It doesn't actually have feelings, Like it's like just having a hammer, and like you know, uh yeah, so my feelings were robbed literally and so I can't come like no, I mean, I ejaculate, I made a baby, you know what I mean. I am a father, but I can't come like she's talking about.
Speaker 6: Well, you know what I heard. And this may go along with the whole gay and transgenderism thing, not to tangent too far anyhow, but I heard that the only way a man can experience the intensity of a female orgasm is through their prostate.
Speaker 19: Ugh.
Speaker 6: So the wow logic behind it is because your dick is so numb and you'll never experience the magic of what a female or a female orgasm can be. The only way to get there is by stimulating your.
Speaker 2: Prostate, in effect becoming the catcher, becoming the submissive, the chalice for someone else's blade. I mean, holy shit, So if you can't like now that so, and then they promote the gay thing and that whole queer thing and then like look at what crowley was favorite thing was like the eye of Horace as opposed to the eye of isis. You know, he would rather but hold than the vagina.
Speaker 6: And like, uh, that's what the I guess whatever it is because they've made the Dixo numb over time to experience what a full orgasm can be, like what intact females get all the time, you know, if they're with the right person, obviously they have to stimulate their prostate.
Speaker 2: That's so evil. And if you talk to Jenice Barcelo, she will tell you about how sodomy changes the brain and it's a spiritual thing. And like the ace of Swords on the Crowley deck where there's like this crown of lights with a sword going into it, that's like it's it represents anal sex Like that's where the Crowley was way into that shit and it he was probably circumcised, and he was abused as a kid, like he was raped and shit in school, you know, And he was a psychopath, right, so this I mean, how you make a psychopath is by general mutilation, neglect, abuse.
Speaker 18: Well, you know, when you're ruining the sexual desire for men, when you cut off the foreskin, it reduces sexual pleasure.
Speaker 1: I actually looked into that more.
Speaker 18: Multiple studies have been done that say that's not true.
Speaker 2: Oh really, it doesn't do that. She's flipping her papers looking for it. It's not there.
Speaker 18: You know, there's a difference in sexual desire or pre ejaculation.
Speaker 2: So the desire, the desire is the same, like even if my dick is not there, right, even if like when I see a beautiful woman in her naked body, like yeah, you know, like I don't need my dick to even be there to feel that I want to do. And then like when I get it going and I'm trying, like oh fuck, you know, and it's not working right, And then she has to work with me, and like we have to love each other to really have trust and all that. Whoa to come?
Speaker 18: And you know, with all that said, like I feel like most guys are trying their best not to come super quick.
Speaker 2: So she's assuming a little bit.
Speaker 1: Of sexual pleasure is reduced.
Speaker 18: All that's doing is stopping the guy from busting in like two seconds.
Speaker 7: So true.
Speaker 6: I've been obviously notice and that's not true.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, but in her mind she by a by cutting the penis of her baby, she's giving more pleasure to his future sexual partners.
Speaker 18: Dude, I really don't think that's a big deal. Cutting part of the clip off, on the other hand, which literally can stop them from being able to orgasm an all completely different story, and I think that everybody should be able to agree on that. So I'm blown away that hundreds.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding you, guys. It wasn't just one or two crazy people that said it.
Speaker 2: Crazy people. She says, she's so fucked up.
Speaker 1: The people at this point are thinking that it's not as.
Speaker 18: Big of a deal and not realizing that just because they outlaw something doesn't mean that they're not still practicing it.
Speaker 1: And that now it's actually more unsafe.
Speaker 18: So just like you know, when they say abortion could become illegal and then it's going to cause back alley abortions that are actually insane.
Speaker 2: So they made the okay, so nobody needs a circumcision for their baby. Some people need to not have a baby because of their life or whatever. You know, au Nun got raped by a priest, and then they're gonna go abort the baby, even though it's against Jesus and all that, because of you know, there's that reason, right, why would anybody like it does not relate to the circumcision at all.
Speaker 18: If females circumcision illegal, and now back alley, females circumcisions are happening, that can cause lifetime issues such.
Speaker 2: As all we gotta do is change their heads so that they don't want any circumcisions anymore. Making it illegal, obviously, is never the answer. I'm an anarchist, like having a cop tell you to stop doing something is not going to make you want to stop doing something, putting you in a cage whatever. Obviously, we need to change people's minds, which shows like this where some people people our age. Maybe they're you know, oh I'm getting pregnant for the first time. Oh my god, Oh what do I do? There's so much to think about. Oh, And then they come, we should I circumcise? What's it about? And they have the bravery to go online and click this video is there for them? We are showing them the truth.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, some people are gonna stumble across this fucking weirdo.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, but this weirdo is only she's only reaffirming her own illusions and her own cognitive dissonance. And the only people that will find value in that is others like her that were already like her. They're already fucked, Like, really, we need to change them and let keep them from staying calcified in their h illusion and their untruth.
Speaker 18: Yeah, and thinks I got some notes here because this was just a lot to memorize.
Speaker 1: But repeated infections.
Speaker 2: And so repeated infections aren't going to happen when you have a poopy diaper and an open wound like she doesn't make I have that. I'm glad they're really stuck in your head.
Speaker 6: That was I'm disgusted.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 18: Infertility, bleeding cysts, incontinent, so you know, cannot be able to control when you urinate, labor issues that actually can lean to death for the mother and unborn baby.
Speaker 2: So you better cut your baby. Yeah, we can probably turn it back a little bit. But I think she's here, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 18: Incontinent, So you you know, cause lifetime issues such as and things.
Speaker 2: I got some notes here, lifetime issues. If we don't circumcise here, let's listen and.
Speaker 1: Now back Alley. Female circumcisions are happening.
Speaker 2: That can cause oh right, the back.
Speaker 6: Alley Okay, she's talking about it, not.
Speaker 2: In a not in a doctor's office. Like if you're do it in an alleyway and you cut open a baby's penis in an alleyway, it's gonna happen.
Speaker 6: Yes, on this, she thinks if she makes the illegal female genital mutilation sounds so horrible that the doctor's off, this circumcision will sound like a fucking breeze.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Probably not. Yep, So you can't have back alley stuff, so you better allow it to happen in front of everybody under the lights. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think I got some notes here because this was just a lot to matter.
Speaker 2: But skip ahead.
Speaker 18: I'm not saying, you know, to each if you don't want to circumcise your child, like I said, that's fine, it's a personal choice. You can do whatever you want. It's going to become a lot more common. I'm sure that we'll start seeing away more uncircumcised penis.
Speaker 2: Isn't let's hope. So let's hope the world is changing. Porn.
Speaker 1: If you're into that, I'm not about it. I don't support the porn army.
Speaker 2: She watches porn.
Speaker 18: But I'm feeling a lot more uncircumcised weenies are gonna start cropping up, so I'm not It's not like your sons.
Speaker 1: Are gonna feel, you know, alone, if they're not clipped.
Speaker 18: That's not even really My motivation, you know, isn't to make sure that my son looks like everybody else.
Speaker 1: A lot of it is about safety.
Speaker 18: I've left it up, you know, safety as far as reducing cancer and STD risks. I'm letting the decision be for my husband.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is another one. This is a big one, letting the man decide.
Speaker 18: I'm a firm believer and letting people do what they want as long as it's not harming anybody else.
Speaker 1: And I feel like it's super as.
Speaker 2: Long as it's not harming anybody else.
Speaker 6: But she's a big believer in letting people do whatever they want as long as it's not harming other people. But she wants to harm her own baby and take and sint away. She's not on board with that, because if she was, she would let him have the decision.
Speaker 2: Hello, God, bless you, you're you're great. You picked it up right away. Boom.
Speaker 18: If you're wrong to say that I'm being rapy, that I'm robbing my childhoo consent, that I'm an abuser?
Speaker 1: Was over this issue of.
Speaker 18: It's insulting, and I just I don't understand how people are expected to tolerate.
Speaker 2: She doesn't understand how we can tolerate the words, But she expects us to tolerate abusing babies. How can we tolerate those words? Oh, but abusing the kids, that's tolerable. She is insulted, exactly right. How dare you say abusing girls is just as bad as abusing boys? Boys are bad? Remember we hate boys?
Speaker 1: Were with that?
Speaker 18: I'd love to hear back from you guys here your comments.
Speaker 2: She doesn't want to hear my comments.
Speaker 18: Well, for those that actually that circumcision is rape, I love to hear any kind of sane, coherent.
Speaker 2: Explanation for she can listen to all the episodes I've done. It's all sane and coherent.
Speaker 6: To say that we're crazy people.
Speaker 2: Well, it's true because it doesn't go in. But same thing with statists, and the same thing with people who love money like they're in their beliefs, stuck there. They're never going to change, You know that.
Speaker 18: Because it doesn't make any sense to me. If you agree with me, please let me know in the comments.
Speaker 2: It can't make sense to her. She's broken, there's nothing inside.
Speaker 18: Love to get some support and here's some more feedbattery and support.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're doing the right thing. Chop that baby.
Speaker 18: In about a week, I'll be reporting back to let you guys know if I'm going to be having a boy or girl, and if that boy's going to be clipped.
Speaker 6: As she laughs, she's laughing.
Speaker 7: My god, she.
Speaker 2: Is rapee and she is evil.
Speaker 6: Is the first reason for doing it, because she doesn't like to have sex with uncircumcised dicks. But then she said the reason she's doing it is because of of hygiene. M what a hypocrite.
Speaker 18: Oh yeah, I'll be joining that that tribe of the woman who is circumcised, So you know tribe.
Speaker 6: She doesn't belong to a tribe. Nobody would have her fucking ass right.
Speaker 2: But think about the tribe. But it is though it's a tribe, it's a it's a group that's separate and distinct that does weird things that other people don't understand. Ritualism is yes, rituals tribes yes, yes.
Speaker 18: And I just want to say on one last note here, it's not a lack of education. Just because someone's making a decision that, you know, that's considered old school now, or a decision that you're not making, doesn't mean that they are not educated about the subject.
Speaker 1: That might mean that they've reached different conclusions.
Speaker 2: Basically, it might mean that they're under mind control and can't see the truth.
Speaker 6: She literally said at the beginning of the episode, all the information that she was sent she completely disregarded because it wasn't from medical professionals or peer reviewed.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, that's well said. People willing to learn exactly. Yep, you can't tell me you're not doctor Fauci, right, you know.
Speaker 18: The sources that they've gotten. So it's also really common actually for Jewish people and Muslims to circumcise there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so let's all do it right, Yeah, they're smart.
Speaker 6: Doesn't the Bible also say women on their period, if they sit on the couch, you should burn the fucking couch. What other? What other?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Right, and the Muslim you gotta.
Speaker 6: Do all of it, right.
Speaker 2: And the Muslim people they wear bombs and go into a crowd and they're like, yeah, God is great, and they kill people like their religions.
Speaker 6: A okay, right, cop the penis, burn the couches down, let's do all of it, right.
Speaker 2: And I've got a clip of a Muslim man denying that it is pain, like I mean, I played that in his body, his choice. Uh, it's like they can't hear it. It's anyway al much.
Speaker 18: We're all really on board with religious tolerance. It seems like a lot of people.
Speaker 2: You gotta be tolerant to the religions, especially when they mutilate babies. You gotta, you just gotta, because you know, look at what Israel does to babies in Gaza, or look at what Muslim do to their children, you know, the dancing boys, or look at what you know, like they're smart, right, Oh, they do rape an abuse, like we should, we should tolerate that.
Speaker 1: Toy just did a cover of a woman.
Speaker 6: You know, wait a second, wait a second, pose it. She just said we should be tolerant of their religious uh rituals. But one of the religious rituals in Islam is cutting clips off. Oh right, bring the women's hair, not letting them drive, making them subservient. All the things that she hates, all.
Speaker 2: The stuff from Egypt, that her friend told her.
Speaker 6: About, right, but she wants to be tolerant of them.
Speaker 2: Gotta let it keep going.
Speaker 6: Fucking hypocrite, I mean literally perfect hypocrite.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, so cob On for.
Speaker 18: Sports Illustrated to really kind of promo religious tolerance. So it seems like Americans are really on board with, you know, promoting women wearing blankets over their whole.
Speaker 2: Entire boty, We're also into promoting mutilation of babies. Like it doesn't mean America is smart, Like what the fuck?
Speaker 6: She is a fucking.
Speaker 2: Horror yes, yeah for real, yeah for real. So here we got one second. I've got a couple more, I know it. I don't know how much time you have. Actually, I'm not going to work today, so.
Speaker 6: I'm okay, okay. I was going to say I'm open all day, beautiful. I have to call it at some point, but yeah, now I want.
Speaker 2: To see the clip, all right, so we have anyway? Okay, here, how about this? This is a This is a psychologist speaking from his own experience.
Speaker 20: I first became aware of the consequences of circumcision and what it all meant at the age of seventeen, and since that point in my life, I'm now sixty four. I feel that my life has been virtually adversely affected through lack of self confidence and ongoing psychological stress, particularly extreme levels of anxiety that I've suffered throughout all of my life, which I attribute directly to the adverse sexual impact caused by circumcision, which I feel is totally unjust and unfair to inflict on.
Speaker 2: Any human being.
Speaker 20: I am vehemently opposed to the genital mutilation of children. It is an absolute crime, even if it's not illegal in reality, it is a crime. It is child sexual abuse of the most sadistic form because it involves cutting off of erogenous tissue from the penis. And this is a travesty of justice and it needs to be addressed. And the governments of the world need to stand up and have courage and speak out against this atrocity. In nineteen ninety seven, so.
Speaker 2: The governments of the world, I mean, they love to abuse.
Speaker 7: Like.
Speaker 2: He's a statist, obviously, but this from his perspective, he said it negatively affected me. And he's a psychologist, he understands the brain.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: Here's a mother.
Speaker 14: Taking birth classes and the issue of circumcision came up, or somebody asked a question about it, and they said, well.
Speaker 2: We really don't have any.
Speaker 14: Opinion about it one way or the other. And I was sort of leaning maybe against but I they you know, didn't say anything bad about it, and everybody seemed to be circumcised, and I figured, well, it must be okay otherwise, but everybody wouldn't do it. And my husband was circumcised and I and he said, and he said, well I want him to look like me. And so that was enough of a reason. And then, uh so I brought them in and saw the little circumstreain thing, and they said, well you may want to want you just take a walk and get one to come back. Oh man, when I think back of it.
Speaker 2: All these bread flags, you know, growing up.
Speaker 14: But then I came back and they brought him to me, the look of betrayal and terror in his eyes. I just I immediately got it that this was not okay. And I knew something was changed, something was really different from that time. And I really feel, yeah, it made a difference. And so that was my personal direct experience why why this is not okay was no longer theory or anything like that. So that was that's my story, My son was born, I wasn't so controversial.
Speaker 2: Visual that's that's her story. Mother's yeah, yeah, there's more like here. Okay. So Phil Donahue a long time ago did an episode about circumcision and it was really good to see how the crowd reacted and how like. It is very interesting and let me share a little bit of that here. So this is I just I clipped out some of the audience comments.
Speaker 21: And it has nothing to do with your sexual potency at all.
Speaker 2: That's a Jewish mother.
Speaker 13: Obviously, no child was ever asked whether they should be vaccinated or whether they should have inoculations for anything.
Speaker 7: So if they.
Speaker 22: Circumcised, circumcised, why why? And we do it more than any other developed country?
Speaker 23: Why is that?
Speaker 22: Is it because it's part of the Judeo Christian Uh, it's certainly chart of the Judeo or religious tradition.
Speaker 13: What I'm against it because my son was locally uh given some medicine and he was screaming and screaming and screaming, and I couldn't get into him. So I'm against it. When he turned out, I thought he was a basket case.
Speaker 7: How old was he he was six months.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable, But thank god she paid attention to her baby.
Speaker 7: Screaming has had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 24: But they now say it's healthier just to leave an uncircumcised Leave.
Speaker 2: It like it is. That's right. It doesn't get their kids circumcised.
Speaker 13: They have a possibility of have a disease ten years later.
Speaker 2: Who told you that very breeding ground for bacteria.
Speaker 25: So it's supposed to be very healthy to have a circumcision.
Speaker 8: Isn't it true that nature takes its course eventually, whether you're circumsized or not. I think it to just so your farder, Well, i'm a get afford really, Oh, I'm I get for it.
Speaker 26: That was actual man that was not circumcised.
Speaker 25: And the end result is.
Speaker 7: Now uh end results.
Speaker 10: Was divorced divorces.
Speaker 19: The result was that sex was not really pleasurable.
Speaker 22: Because I don't know if I want you to tell us right, it was uncomfortable for you.
Speaker 26: Yeah, it take a long time for a man to ejaculate when.
Speaker 17: He's not circumcised.
Speaker 2: Number one.
Speaker 19: Number two oral sex.
Speaker 6: Wasn't that one of the things that the mom in the Facebook video said, You got to circumcise them so they don't bust in ten minutes. Yes, tutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so all it's all like both sides are wrong, like no, there is no truth either way.
Speaker 26: It's not really really great.
Speaker 2: She can doesn't even have a reason it's not great.
Speaker 24: There's a whole lot of European women who wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Agree with that at all.
Speaker 2: That's Marilyn Milos. She's a hero. She was an American circumcision. She she's a nurse that had to help with them. And she sees the crying and she asks the doctor why do we do this? And the doctor says, as he's circumcising, he says, you know, there's no real reason to do this, and then he cuts open the baby and she's crying and she she changed like she's a real hero in the.
Speaker 24: There's a whole lot of European women who wouldn't agree with you at all.
Speaker 7: Can you see your TV set?
Speaker 26: Yes, I haven't turned down though.
Speaker 22: That's all right, you don't have to. Maybe it's a good idea that it's turned down. This and what.
Speaker 23: This lady said that the doctor does the circumcision and when in fact off and it's in turns and residents. Yes, why I'm against it because you don't know who was doing it and hasking.
Speaker 2: That's true. They let new nurses practice on babies.
Speaker 23: Yeah, still they are and even doctors was supposedly skilled are not necessarily there's blood loss.
Speaker 26: My husband wasn't circumcised when he was a baby, and he had to have it done at a later date when he was twenty eight years old, and it was a lot worse. We went through.
Speaker 2: Ext you know what's worse when he was twenty eight because it was retracted. Marilyn Milos brings it up, but she like.
Speaker 26: Was she had infections before the circumcision and everything after. He was in so much pain. Yeah, because it hurts because he had infections under the skin, you know. I mean he washed and everything, but still he had infections. And the doctor said to him, you know, you have to be circumcise, and he was in a lot of pain.
Speaker 25: He was certain small percentage of men with foreskins will get disease of the foreskin. But you can't just remove everybody. You can't pull everybody's teeth to avoid cavities, unless remove rest tissues from little girls.
Speaker 2: So they won't get breast can't.
Speaker 25: And it's false thinking to raise the issue of every once in a while this does happen, but by the same token, very often it's mistreated because American physicians don't see force can effectively sometimes.
Speaker 24: And that man had an anesthetic and was getting pain medication. He did have problems, granted, but he knew what was happening to him. A baby has none of these advantages. And so while your son to tell you how much this hurt him, the small baby can't tell us how much he's hurting.
Speaker 15: My son was circumcised when he was one hour own, and they would not let me go in there to healthy. He was screaming his head off, and I didn't know what share the doctor had passed me into having it done in the first place. I was against it, and tell if the doctor told me that my son would be an outcast in the gym room and so forth being uncircumcised, and I had to lay there and watched him do it to him when he was done, well, I'm against circumcision, and I chose not to have my son circumcised.
Speaker 19: And I think that that all have a problems people say they have about circumcision and later being required. It's because if people sometimes try too hard. The uncircumcised penis of an infant doesn't require any care. If you pull it back and try to clean it, you're going to aggravate it, cost guard tissue, and create problems.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the panel agrees.
Speaker 17: I think we're not only violating the infants rights. I think often violate the parents' rights or a nurse and I work in a newborn in termsive care unit, and when we get a consent form for a surgical procedure, it's not what normally we would consider an informed consent. We very rarely go into all the complications that are possible, and.
Speaker 24: Be careful if you do, because when you begin to go into all the complications and begin to tell parents, the first thing that happens. Most parents have thanked me, and people stop me on the street and say, gee, thank you for telling me my son's intact. And it's because you you. But three parents when I was working complained that I made them feel guilty. Of course, Michael answer to that was that they felt good about what they were doing.
Speaker 6: They wouldn't.
Speaker 24: But I was eventually fired for attempting to give this information.
Speaker 17: Most parents don't ask. It's this isn't accept that I had a baby boy.
Speaker 1: Therefore, when are you going to do the circus hospital.
Speaker 7: Let me get this straight.
Speaker 22: Your hospital then routinely circumcised.
Speaker 17: Well, you have to get a consent form. We do ask the parents before we actually do it.
Speaker 2: But they still ask. They still ask before they do it. They have to get permission. That's key. So that's what it's all about. Right here. We're going to teach these mothers to say no, let's keep going.
Speaker 7: There's no dialogue about it.
Speaker 17: There's very little dialogue. The consent form is very simple, straight to the point. It does not mention complications.
Speaker 23: Problem.
Speaker 22: What would be just one second, what would be your guess as to the percentage of males born in your hospital that are not circumcised.
Speaker 17: Not circumcised?
Speaker 1: Very few.
Speaker 17: It tends to be a cultural thing in the particular hospital I where Puerto Ricans very rarely have their sons circumcised. I would say out of all, taking away Puerto Rican census, if you're talking whites blacks, I would say ninety percent are circumcised.
Speaker 5: It's changing that.
Speaker 24: Nationally it's less than sixty percent of boys are being circumcised.
Speaker 2: Now, yes, sir, you can give advice to be a circumcised and don't you.
Speaker 7: You will say you would, I would I give advice.
Speaker 22: Yeah, I'll tell you this, we've done this program.
Speaker 7: I would, I would not give it. I wouldn't presume to give you advice. It looks like you've come a long way without my advice.
Speaker 22: Yes, yeah, let me get let me get a woman in here with just somebody who hasn't had a shot.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I have three sons and it was routinely done.
Speaker 27: They were all born in the sixties, and I never heard of anyone that wasn't.
Speaker 2: Never heard of anyone that wasn't. How oh my god, that's only in this country, by the way, that's only in That's kind of right.
Speaker 21: Everybody on the panel seems to be talking about the physical.
Speaker 6: Pain that these kids. Is there any emotional pain or.
Speaker 25: Yeah, that's been addressed, and it's very difficult. There's going to be a paper presented in two weeks.
Speaker 22: I love you, but I've got some people here, some of the circumcised.
Speaker 23: They gave him something and they brought him to me later and they said.
Speaker 10: He's going to be a little groggy, which he was.
Speaker 7: He wasn't.
Speaker 27: Just I thought that was all right.
Speaker 6: I mean, he didn't.
Speaker 2: They just didn't do.
Speaker 22: It in the new militant consumerism. And given what we've read about some hospitals today, there are not a few parents out there who don't want their infant to have any mind altering, mood altering, anything ingested more important than that.
Speaker 2: Obviously, I should have told us thirty years ago, that's right.
Speaker 28: I don't know. I'm not speaking in regard to children, but I'm a nurse in the CCU unit. I mostly work with all the people, and i'd say most males are circumcised, and I find as being a nurse, it's a lot of trouble if you have a sick patient. They aren't circumcised because they can't clean themselves as well as an able body person can.
Speaker 2: But also so they might get sick and might not be able to clean it someday when they're in their eighties, on their deathbed. So we better chop them off as.
Speaker 24: A baby, brush our patient's teeth and clean their toenails and do that.
Speaker 28: A you do have trouble, say cathitizing a patient that isn't circumcised, sometimes we have a lot of trouble and you have to get a urologist in.
Speaker 6: To do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's because they don't understand how to how to like actually deal with their real penis.
Speaker 24: Yeah, right, difficult with uncircumcised man sometimes depending on the patient.
Speaker 27: I think it depends a great deal on the patient and the penis.
Speaker 6: But aside from that, I think we can't put all the blame on doctors.
Speaker 5: We as parents don't have to give the power.
Speaker 22: Should I shouldn't have been more alert.
Speaker 24: We've only begun to take that power though, either they don't tell you the truth.
Speaker 5: I agree with the nurse with older men, because when they have to wear catholar condoms, it's difficult.
Speaker 2: Okay, this woman, this next woman, thank you.
Speaker 29: I have a short statement and a question for the doctor. The statement is that originally the circumcision was a substitute for sacrificial blood letting. Yes, yes, and this is found in Professor Homer Smith's book called Man and His Gods. My question for the doctor is what statistics do you have that Arab and Jewish women have fewer incidents of uterine cancer?
Speaker 2: Yes, this is the first comment was the most important. Right, it's ancient blood letting sacrifice. Right, let's see. Oh this woman, she's like.
Speaker 25: Listen, I got to write to my body the way God gave it to me.
Speaker 2: First of all, I think that, yes, except if you have a kiting.
Speaker 25: Water, you don't have to worry about clelliness. As a woman, what do you do about crilliness?
Speaker 7: Your body takes care of itself.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing.
Speaker 7: This is a tissue.
Speaker 2: Look at her face, Look at how mad she is. Mad?
Speaker 25: Right, and as men, we have a right to have our bodies left alone if we want to do it as adults, it's okay. But I didn't have a choice, Richard didn't have a choice.
Speaker 2: And as men.
Speaker 25: And it's funny because this has been mostly a woman's issue, but men have got the stands up and say, hey, listen, I.
Speaker 7: Got a right to my body the way God gave it him.
Speaker 2: This right except first, yes, accept, Yes, she's a mother. Yes, you gotta right. Accept you don't have rights. Let me tell you something, mister.
Speaker 27: So, I think that the comment that the woman over there made a few minutes ago is very important. As a parent, we must be the ones who make the decision for our child. We must be the ones who are informed when that child is born, as I was informed when my children were born, and I made the decision, and my sons are circumcised.
Speaker 2: So that's why she thinks that way. That's why she's mad at him, because he gave her truth and she's like, what I did the wrong thing? No, you are bad.
Speaker 27: Daughter is not?
Speaker 2: No, she said, Oh, my sons are circumcised. Daughter is not.
Speaker 27: Here are informed when that child is born, as I was informed when my children were born, and I made the decision, and my sons are circumcised.
Speaker 2: My daughter is not.
Speaker 24: Now if she lived in another country, ha ha.
Speaker 2: Did you hear the crowd? Right?
Speaker 6: Ha?
Speaker 2: Isn't that funny that we abuse boys and not girls? Weird? Right?
Speaker 27: I think that it's very important that if you're going to say that as a man you should not be circumcised, you don't have the ability to make that decision when you're that infant.
Speaker 7: So you have to say.
Speaker 27: Then tell me why shouldn't I circumcised?
Speaker 7: Because that hurts?
Speaker 11: Hell?
Speaker 6: She said, Because it.
Speaker 2: Hurts, She says, I don't care about hurt.
Speaker 6: Because it's like you said, it's the comedian said, it's revenge. I just gave childbirths. That fucking hurts. So dick right, have a function.
Speaker 24: First of all, during infancy.
Speaker 2: She's talking about the functions. She's like, foreskin has functions. Actually, she's giving reasons now why not to Besides the pain, these are the functions of it.
Speaker 24: Firstly, the foreskin and the glands are connected by a common membrane, and the foreskin is not retractable in infancy. In fact, what was one of the problems that we have with doctors who don't know how to care for the new child? And we'll force that foreskin back. How perfect mother nature is not to make these tooth structures separate. So while the child is in diapers and urinating and defecating on himself, the foreskin protects that very sensitive gland.
Speaker 2: Portly, you may not have that right.
Speaker 25: And if I can introduce and her issue here is constitutionally, you as a parent do not have a right to allow unnecessary surching your child. If you're Chinese, you can't bind their feet, you can't cut off their pinky.
Speaker 2: Did you see her face looking at him.
Speaker 6: She's so pissed, he's glaring, baring at him.
Speaker 25: If your religion says so, you can't even have them donate a kidney. If they were thirteen and their siblings were dying of kidney disease. You don't have the right to consent for that child, because.
Speaker 2: That's right, because it's not your body. You can't make a decision for someone else.
Speaker 25: This is unnecessary and that right maybe.
Speaker 2: And it's medically unnecessary, and that's.
Speaker 7: The basis of your lawsuit.
Speaker 22: Circumcision most unnecessary oft repeated unnecessary surgery in the United States.
Speaker 7: That's the that's the wrap in thee.
Speaker 6: I'm so glad he said that twice.
Speaker 7: Why don't I have her?
Speaker 2: God bless him for doing this.
Speaker 21: I truthfully feel that you have a very biased panel up here.
Speaker 2: She's a Jew. You can see it.
Speaker 7: Well, you can have been tell me what you mean.
Speaker 21: I think the main thing is that maybe the medical profession is the wrong people to be doing a circumcision. You should be doing Samoyle, who is a religious person who is trained and has been doing this for years and years.
Speaker 2: And gives herpes to the baby their penis right, right, because that's medically that's better somehow.
Speaker 21: And truthfully, if the medical profession can't handle it properly, maybe it has to be resorted back to me.
Speaker 25: I want to stand your anger. I'm Jewish too, and I understand, and I'm the first to tell you I know something.
Speaker 7: You're partially right.
Speaker 25: Moyles very often do a better job than a lot of surgeons.
Speaker 13: I don't agree with this, young lady because even though the person is religious, they don't know as much as a doctor. And even if they do, many I don't think it's proper for them to be doing these things a little children.
Speaker 2: That's right?
Speaker 22: Yes, uh well, where is all this anger that's unexpressed here?
Speaker 8: Well, I'm not Jewish, but I elected to have my son have a circumcision, and it was done by a staff doctor has done beautifully, healed lovely when you're an infant.
Speaker 2: And they laugh because she's talking about his genitals like it was beautiful. He's got beautiful genitals. Oh yeah, gross, how do you know?
Speaker 7: I mean, can you spot up?
Speaker 2: Because I was there? Ha ha. He very skillfully manages this like he's like, how do you know though? Really? And she's like and it makes a laughter, and like, oh you know this is I mean, and this show is like nineteen eighty something. Thank god for this dude doing it. You know, Like like I used to not care for Philadan Eve, but when I found this, I was like, Oh my god, he cares about what he's doing.
Speaker 6: He's doing it in a way that's like he can't he can't upset everyone in the crowd, so he's like tossing in jokes and stuff like this, but he keeps repeating like it's unnecessary, it's unnecessary. He's got those doctors up there, Yes, that one lady. Oh they're biased. No, they're they're literally just informing.
Speaker 2: You, yes, yes. And that's what these shows like. There were mothers at home watching Phil Donahue waiting for the kids to get home from school or whatever, and then oh, they're pregnant again. Maybe they decide, maybe it changes their mind. Maybe this show saved hundreds of babies. I mean it's like I will always talk about it in front of a camera. I want to save the babies. And this like, this was a whole generation before us where they were trying to do it, they were trying to teach it, and people still are like that chick on her porch just like.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, yes, Mack.
Speaker 21: I just want to say that my point was not a religious point of view. I'm just saying that if the oil is the proper one to do it, that that's the one who.
Speaker 15: Should do it.
Speaker 2: There is no proper way to do it or who to do it. It's not proper cut penises Jesus, oh proper.
Speaker 7: It's got a religious point of view. Why do it at all? That's a question.
Speaker 21: That's not my question question.
Speaker 6: She like, she's she answer it, exactly, answer it.
Speaker 2: She's exposed and she has nothing.
Speaker 21: But if you feel that the medical profession can handle the procedure properly.
Speaker 7: Doesn't say that.
Speaker 22: He said, there are a lot of people out there who are Some are like talk show hosts. Some are better than others.
Speaker 6: You know, supposed to be in eight days a child is healthy.
Speaker 2: Yes, to hear that. That's a Jewish, that's a Jewish grandmother. Supposed to be eight days if the child is healthy.
Speaker 6: Yes, in in uh lieu of blood letting exactly the.
Speaker 2: Sacrifice exactly like that other woman said, it's ancient blood letting sacrifice.
Speaker 6: This is a side tangent. But are you familiar with Santos Bonacci at all?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Okay, so you know how he talks about everything in the Bible lines up with astrology, and it's like there's a reason eight days for this, and so many days for that, and it's it all corresponds to astrology, right, and that's that's was the point of it is. He says, Christianity is just sun worshiping and it's all very ritualistic for a reason, and it represented certain things. So I bet if you looked at whatever the time is, the eight days or whatever, it's significant in some way, like if the baby's born on this day eight days later, they have to let this, do this blood letting ritual or do this sacrifice or it's like do they not understand this is literally satanic?
Speaker 2: No, obviously they don't. I mean that's why we're here doing it, you know. Like I mean my show, like the episode twenty one, I was like yelling, circumcision is child sacrifice? Raw?
Speaker 6: It is? You know it is.
Speaker 2: And then and meanwhile, while like you know, Phil Donahu there was like being joking about it. Oh, maybe maybe it's wrong, like you know, different people have different ways of doing it. But I mean I try to make people realize that it is child sacrifice. I mean I try to bring it to that level, and I try to make them understand that it's a it's a mind control device. It is for the mind control that's why they do it. The trauma is how the mind is operated.
Speaker 6: So like, I think that just occurred to me also about this is the one. Lady was like, if they can't handle it at the hospital, then they need to have the one the my own oil. Well, guess what. They're definitely not using anesthesia. I know because I watched one of the videos. They're worse because it's like they dance somewhere round and stuff, and they get them all like hopped up, and they pass the baby around and jump them around, and then they lay them in a basket and they have male family members hold the baby's extremities down. And then the moil comes and he cuts his penis and he sucks on it and he spits some of the blood into a cup and he drinks the rest of it, and the baby's just whoa, that's better. There is no better.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Not only that, he uses a sharpened thumbnail to separate the glands from the forescan before he peels it back. Yeah, dirty thumbnailnail yep. And then like the sucking of the blood, he's ingesting the pain infused blood. So that's what they were doing to send me into Trent. That's what they were doing to the baby boys that are sacrificed, Like they want the pain. The pain causes the adrenaline, all the other endorphins and shit in the blood to be released so they can feast on it. They're blood drinkers. I mean, that's why they were like, oh, you got to drink Jesus's blood and that's him up on the cross like this. It's blood drinking. Always been sacrifice and blood drinking. Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 6: I mean for me, I get so this is my thing because you know how people will say about abortion, like men have no room to speak about women's rights to their body is like my body, my choice or whatever. But women should have the right to choose whether their son's penis gets cut. Like, if you don't want men interfering with my body, my choice about you getting an abortion, what's the difference between women mother interfering with whether or not their son has a penis. He should get to decide whether or not he has a whole penis when the time comes for him to decide if he wants a whole penis, I don't have it. I'm not a penis owner. I should make that decision for him.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, and I don't like even if your husband says, I want him to look like me, what are you guys touching dicks together? What are you guys?
Speaker 15: Like?
Speaker 6: What? What?
Speaker 15: What?
Speaker 2: What is this? I never looked at my dad's dick. I don't. I didn't like hang out and you know, look at him naked and no, you know, this is naked time and my dad. Now we're together and we're the same, Like we look the same.
Speaker 6: Let's dig tips together, father son bonding, Let's be with our penises together, like what what does it matter? What does it matter?
Speaker 2: Good point? And like you know, and I mean if it's weird or whatever, but I'll pee and my son will pee. We're both pee in the same toilet. And it's like he sees mine and he's like I've been telling him since the beginning why it's different. Like if he asks, oh, what huh that's different looking, I tell him, well, because my stretchy thing was removed. They did that. It's against I didn't want them to do that, but they did that. And then what you see is the internal portion of yours. Yours is the same on the inside. But I don't have the protective covering, and like, I've cried with him and we talked about it. He's like five, and I cry with him and he says to me, I wish they never did that to you. I wish you still had that, and it makes me cry. And it's like he understands completely. He's not going to be like, why am I not the same as my daddy? Oh, it's that's weird. No, he understands it's wrong, and my daddy loves me. He would never do that to me.
Speaker 6: You didn't steal his joy away when he was a baby. Right now, he's very empathetic and sympathetic and passionate and it's amazing. That's so amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and all other parents can be like that, all dads who are like I want him to look the same. Even if you did it to your first kid and you got another one coming, Oh, they don't look the same. What am I gonna say? Tell him the truth, tell him you love them, and if you did do it to the first one, say I'm sorry. I didn't know. I'm sorry, and then it can heal. Like my mom denied. She's like, it's not painful, you're fucked up, and that was more trauma to me, And it's yes, And it's like, why would I bond with her at all? Why did she really love me? She gave me hugs like I know. So it's like all of that can be avoided if you just say no, just err on the side of caution, even if you know, if you're like, well, maybe I do believe that it'll help with penile cancer or some shit. Let the kid have his body and when he gets to be fifteen or something, and if you're still worried about penile cancer, you can be like, look, penile cancer could happen, and you might want to choose to do that to yourself. That's how it's done. If you are so adamant that it needs to be taken off, you need to convince him to do it to himself because it's his body. It doesn't matter if you're convinced. You got to convince him.
Speaker 6: It's like, what is cancer really anyways?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Right, it's a self destruct mechanism.
Speaker 6: Right, It's like a whole other podcast episode. Sure, but I mean it's just this this scary demon that lives in everyone's mind, that's the fear of cancer. What really is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Right, I mean, that's it's The doctor on the show made a great point because he was like, should we just cut all the little girl's tits off because they might get breast cancer? Should we? I mean, should we remove all little girl's cervix because they might get cervical cancer? I mean, right, cut his dick off because he might get this this scary ghost in the closet that's called penile cancer that has literally been created through pharmaceuticals. Anyways, let's mat be real.
Speaker 2: And the scary ghost in the closet is the motivator. They always motivate with fear, you know, And that's their that's their big tool in the toolbox, the fucking dark occult. If you don't do what we say then or else you will, you know. And to implant that fear in them to hold me down when I was a baby, and to forcefully tie me down and give me all that pain and remove part of my body that proves to me and my subconscious that I should be afraid. It like gives the fuel for all the future workings that they're going to do to my brain.
Speaker 6: The mom and one of the videos that you played, I think said it the best and I think there's no other way to say it, she said when she got her son back, the look of betrayal on his.
Speaker 2: Face exactly, that's what it is.
Speaker 6: That tiny little baby knew mommy did this to me, and mommy let this happen to me, and she betrayed me.
Speaker 2: Right, that tiny little baby is in a hell, realm. Now it's in hell. Welcome to hell. This place is suffering in betrayal, right, and betrayal right. And you can't trust.
Speaker 6: Anyone, not even your mommy, right, And the.
Speaker 2: Only way you're not going to get raped is if you rape someone else. So it's a system of sad. Right, grow up to be a predator because it's the law of the jungle here.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: That's what the Satani has been saying this whole time.
Speaker 6: So fucking sad. Do you feel like we covered everything? You think?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 6: We miss?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well how about if I did miss any points? Your listeners can send either you a message or they can send me an email. You can find my email at one Great worknetwork dot com forward slash sean hyphen McCann. And you can see how my name is spelled by looking at this title of this episode. And uh you know this, Uh tell us what you think. If you really need me to help you to get over and to understand this, I am here to do that. It's the only like, I mean, fighting the power, like to fight the power? Right, how are you going to do that? How are we really going to like take back our sovereignty as humans? How do we do that? Well, we recognize the truth. We teach others the reality. So we like see the mechanisms we understand, we discover and we say no, I mean, this is the healing of the nation. We have to heal ourselves and recognize yes, that was done to me, or recognize yes I did that to my kid and move past that. Don't be stuck in the timeless trauma that is always pain and fear. And like, would you agree.
Speaker 6: With no masters, no slaves? Oh yeah, So don't be your son's master, right, don't make him your slave, don't make decisions for him.
Speaker 2: Well said. And if we're gonna start healing others and being compassionate to others, don't you think we should start with our own babies. Let's start there. Yeah, you love your baby, stick with that, you know, don't listen to the Fauci's out there or the you know whatever that Chicks podcast. That's all illusions and lies based in fear to make you harm and traumatize and to divide and conquer. It's all about destroying us as a species, making us a compliant jelly that just does what they're told and has no spine. This is how it's done. You abuse with trauma and then teach them that they are helpless in a world of pain and evil and sin and might as well be a predator to because this place is evil. And you know, I grew up. By the time I was in high school, I was a Leaveyan Satanist. I didn't think love was real. I was fully neglected and hated everything in my family and all the people and all the culture everything. I hated everything. I've grown now, like I cry all the time, Like it's totally different. I'm a totally different person now, But I have like I got there by searching into myself and finding the trauma and seeing what it is. And why do I react this way? Why am I so angry? Why do I yell like what I'm like reacting to protect myself when I do this raw and I'm like raw. This is a I am scared and vulnerable and I'm going to be a big monster to make you stop whatever you're you know, triggering me. I learned all that, and it's all because I was a helpless baby and I was born dead and my mother like gave me way to evil fucking satanists. I talked to clairvoyant people who tell me that I things were implanted in me spiritually by these evil practitioners when I was there in this hospital for a week, almost fully under their control. They're given me formula, They're putting a thermometer in my brain. They were like chopping my dick off. Like I was fully helpless. It wasn't just the moment of being held down to the circumstraint like this. This is a fundamental part of me that was fully blind. I was a blind to it. And now I recognize myself. Now I'm learning myself and I'm growing and becoming better, and I have learned to not do it to my own baby. And I've learned and now he will not have that And when if someone asks him when his baby's born, should you do he will know huh course not. That's evil, you know, So like this is where, this is where it is, this is It starts inside us, It starts in our head. This is what you know. This is why our ears are not I mean, our voice is going into your ear, dear listener, to affect your brain. We are This is a compassionate act. I did not want to see the video of that baby's penis being mutilated. It oh my god, Like if the viewers could have seen, like I was on mute, but I was like, ah, so it's always there in me, and it will it will always be there. But I have to learn to live with it and to try and forgive the others. I mean, Jesus forgave those that are driving in the nails. He says they know not what they do. Yeah, And I'm like, I wish I could be like him, Like I fucking hate, but I'm growing, I'm getting better.
Speaker 6: It's it's it's hard enough to be because I mean, it's just something that is so integral to humanity that gets taken away at such a young age. It's hard not to be.
Speaker 2: Angry because we have rights. We understand that inherently in our soul. We know that we don't deserve to be to have that done to us and others, and we have compassion, and we're humans too, and this whole world is a family. All the humans are a family, and the animals too. We're all here together in this place of suff we need to help.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, and you know it's not it's something that I feel like goes across the board because you don't see animals in the animal kingdom with circumcision. I mean, I feel like, right, I feel like all mothers should try to breastfeed. I think that's you know, the formula is so poisonous. I understand if you cannot, if you physically cannot breastfeed, that's one thing. But I have some people in my life who wouldn't even try, you know, it was just a no for them. And I think if we modeled ourselves more after just mother nature, right, we don't need to cut things off, we don't need to inject things. We don't need to It's like we have everything we need given to us at birth. Like there's no need to inject or cut or manipulate anything.
Speaker 2: We're given everything we need by the Creator at birth. That's why the Satanists steal it. At birth. We're not allowed to have that because they own us.
Speaker 6: Right, slavery right.
Speaker 7: So like.
Speaker 2: I hope that all the listeners, no matter where they started at, in this their understanding of this. I hope if I didn't convince you, please at least accept that I see it as true and it happens to me, and I'm not just making it up, like I cry real tears in front of this camera here and it's real. So and that psychologist who gave example, and the other people, like the people on the panel board would with Donahue. There we are speaking the truth. And please listen, even if you don't agree, Let the words go in Let it do what it's going to do inside, use your logic, think about it, really think why would they do that? What is the use? I mean? I talked about on our other show about how they tested with babies, that they circumcised a baby in an MRI machine and they watched the brain what it does, and the brain the baby's brain never went back to its original configuration. It's proof. It never goes back to normal. It changes forever.
Speaker 6: What if somebody needed like one little bit of a push in the right direction, could they just email you?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm always open, Yes.
Speaker 6: Like if they had some burning question that we didn't answer in this show and they just want to know what your opinion is like to send you an email.
Speaker 2: Yes, And any podcaster or person who wants to make a presentation online, if they want my voice to be a part of that, send me an email. I will most likely say yes because it's so important to me.
Speaker 6: It is very important. And so that documentary that you are a part of, is that on your website?
Speaker 2: Yes, It's called His Body, His Choice, and it was I produced it. It was my wife and I speaking and talking about it, and I interplaced clips like I did here with us and showing examples of the things that she was bringing to light and the things that I was bringing attention to. We're showing examples of like see how they really think? Watch this and click and whoa. So people should look that up His Body, His Choice and they can find it on one Great Worknetwork dot com slash Sean hyphen McCann. They can also find episode twenty one of my Wake the Dead podcast where I discuss about the first one that I did about circumcision is child sacrifice, And there's there's a lot I've been doing it over the years, and I won't stop because it's important and I've learned myself that's right.
Speaker 6: You never do. Yeah, And so you have Instagram, I don't know if you've send messages over there.
Speaker 2: I do, yes. And Twitter, oh, Twitter, yeah, yes, I have a.
Speaker 6: Twitter in me all of those links too, because sometimes people would rather just like find you on social media.
Speaker 2: You know, it's fine too, Yeah, And they can message me personally. It doesn't have to be in front of others, like I know, like like that woman on her porch, she was saying her opinion in front of others online and she was getting dumped on by all these people fighting her. And if you want to do that in a private space where it's just me and you, I will be compassionate with you. I will not dump a bunch of guilt on you and make you hate yourself and shit like. I will be tactful. And I understand that we don't understand and we all need to learn. And I love all the people and I want everybody to learn, so me too.
Speaker 6: That's what I always say, because it's less about me as a person and more about the information anyways.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right, and this information can save babies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no joke. And I get. I'm like you, though, I get so angry that it's hard for me to talk about it with like just calling people bitches and whrores. So I'm glad you're able to do it.
Speaker 2: At first, it was really I was just like raw, But I get I'm tempering down to a more easy level. You know, Like those people on the panel with Donahue, they've heard it all, Oh my god, and they have composure and tactfulness, and that's why I'm.
Speaker 6: Glad they're unfaced at this point. They've they've heard all the rebuttals and they're ready for them.
Speaker 2: And they Yeah, just like those two Jewish parents on the street, they looked at each other and they were they were confident and they're understanding of the truth and everybody else is crazy. And I'm so glad you and me are together and aren't we making a beautiful life for our baby together? Like that's the bond all parents should have. And it is like us against the world. The whole world wants to like put poison in your newborn baby's eye, like fill it up with vaccines, like separated from the mother and give the oxytocin, and like all the ultrasounds and like all the trauma, they just want to separate that mother bond is the most important one you have. And when that's destroyed, you are lost in hell and you are susceptible to their mind control. You'll grasp at anything to make sense of what the fuck why is this pain? And then it's like I hate everyone because they gave me this pain, just like me, like I hated religion and I was joined the Levey and Satanism because God damn them for doing this to me, you know. And then I grow to learn, oh my god, my parents did this to me, and goddamned them. Right. You know, it's a lot of hurdles for us to heal, but it has to be done if you want to find sanity, and you want to understand yourself, or your father or your brother. If you're a female, understand, understand, Yeah, and gimp.
Speaker 6: Luckily for women, and this is why I say luckily, we never had our mothers choose whether or not we kept our clits, so uh, let's not do the same to our sons. Like if this was an option, if they asked at the hospital, do you want your daughter to keep her clit, and they were like, no, it might get dirty and she might get a uti cut it off. You'd never forgive your mother again. So it's literally the same for boys, right, Yeah, But was there anything else you wanted to plug before we wrap it up?
Speaker 2: Well, Wake the Dead is my podcast, and I talk about human sovereignty and mind control and the darker color and all the adjacent topics of what we've been talking about today. And you know, I've been doing it for years and I've gained confidence and I've gained more understanding and I'm going to keep it up. You know, people should look forward to my future works. Every time, like every new show, I'm just like wow, Like this last one to Carrie was like, oh my god, like all these new understandings I'm learning and like what. So it's really like I've I do do the show for others, but really it's also for me too. I am learning and this gives me the track to learn and to grow, and so I'm doing that through my show and maybe listeners might want to come along and see where I'm at and how things are progressing. But really, I think we said everything, and I love that you offered to do this again. It is so important and I love that you care so much, and I'm glad they're be working as a team together here today. It's great.
Speaker 6: Well, thanks for joining me. I always really appreciate our conversations together, and you are one of the listener favorites. You know, every time you come up, I'm like, Oh, Sean mckinn. And maybe it's just because you keep it so real. I don't know, I do you know anything back? And that's what I love about it. But yes, I hope the listeners go and find more of your great work and if they have any questions, reach out to you. You're on Twitter, you're on Instagram, you gave your email address. There should be no excuse that you can't find Sean. So with that being said, thanks everyone for listening, and we will catch you on the next one.
Speaker 24: Generals gathered in their masses.
Speaker 16: Just like witches at black masses, evil minds of blood destruction, sorcerer of depth construction, in the fields of bodies, burning.
Speaker 18: As the war machine keeps turning, and hatred to.
Speaker 13: Mankind poisoning their brainwash.
Speaker 10: Mahinds a lodger