Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology. Would let you taco one on one one w jr R. But you're freaking idiots. All right, Where do we want to start this morning? Let's get right into it.
Speaker 1: Dude, how about Southern California. We big thanks everybody came out to froggers. I know I said earlier, but that was crazy out there last night. Elvida represent three two seven sixty five.
Speaker 2: Uh, some drug addled individual, uh did a walk in deal at a Southern California emergency room. Well, he's out of his mind, whacked out on drugs, shows up at the emergency room and next thing you know, this lunatic is climbed up into the up above the ceiling tiles and disappears. And uh, eventually the dude and up just getting stuck up there, and you know they had to get the cops involved in just big old mess mail bathroom filling Kyle's and email.
Speaker 1: In the filing. So he, I'm guessing went to the er to be like, I really need help, I'm drugs and then decided no, I want to wow. K two set the pink cocaine. No pink cocaine is a big one. I guess that's the stuff I've seen in movies.
Speaker 2: Now, this is southern California, so they are probably, you know, they set the trends for all of us pleabs. Here's they are. Probably it's another drug that we're not even going to hear about for probably a year. It's like K three instead of K two, it's K three. They're so hip out there with everything.
Speaker 1: Well remember the ship the story that I was showing you yesterday where twenty one thousand kilos were discovered.
Speaker 2: Remember that? Yeah, uh huh, so.
Speaker 1: That was in California. Maybe they're twenty two thousand, this guy and his buddies, you.
Speaker 2: Know, just at a full kilo or something. Now we'll hear about in a year. No a full bail. Let's go. An Alabama man convicted in nineteen ninety four if killing a hitchhiker was put to death last night in the State of Alabama's death chamber via what method do they use now? In Alabama? Taco we talked about this.
Speaker 1: Not hanging firing squad nitrogen gas good good freezes ass and just flick him when he breaks.
Speaker 2: No, oh oh, that's the others. This removes the oxygen element that your body needs to continue living. God it biology or one of those. Kerrie Grayson, fifty years old, was executed at the William C. Holman correct Facility in southern Alabama. We just spin back to ninety four when he was one of four teenagers convicted of killing Vicky de Bleaux, who is a thirty seven year old as she was trying to hitchhike through the state on her way to her mom's home in Louisiana. She was attacked, beaten, and thrown off a cliff. So this was one of the guys convicted. They charged him as an adult Alabama. You don't screw around in Alabama. No, I don't care how old you are. They they were leaps and bounds ahead on this whole Bob world order cont that I was just going to bring up Bob Orloder.
Speaker 1: The biggest thing I see here problem wise is nineteen ninety four. Do you realize four fourteen, This is thirty years that some bed sat in our system milking the Alabama ditty and then what happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he's like eighteen or nineteen when he did the deed and uh, you.
Speaker 1: Know he's working the teat and then what happens, We're all paying for it. At the end of the day, we all are as an Asian, so saw World Order b WO would speed things up?
Speaker 2: Why is why is this making an etology? A lot of times you might hear about something going sideways during an execution, maybe an odd last request for a meal. But no, this guy went out as evil as he came in, cursing and giving the middle finger.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm losing oxygen here, pat look, double them up, throw them birdis going.
Speaker 2: Good riddance.
Speaker 1: I thought when you said something in sideways, I thought it was gonna be Instead, they messed up and gave them oxygen, laughing gas.
Speaker 2: No tons of oxygen, and he was just in there. That lobster was good. Thanks, he was well aerated. Is that what? I don't know anyway?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I have an arrator for my vote. I thought you were selling the ieise. I haven't given it to my buddy's kid yet. It's kind of a give cell, what like cell, give give cell?
Speaker 2: What does that work?
Speaker 1: I just give it to him, say he just give me a thousand now, and I'm gonna teach him how to make payment plans one hundred a month.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm getting. You're letting the cabin cruiser. The deluxe forty foot triple MRK outboards go for one thousand bucks fifteen hundred.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make him do payment plans for the last five hundred to teach him how he's gonna buy.
Speaker 2: His car in a year.
Speaker 1: Anyway, for anybody just tuning into the show, I do not own a cabin cruiser. I own a thirteen foot john boat that says cabin cruiser on the side.
Speaker 2: Which now it's plants growing out of it.
Speaker 1: Now I cut the plants. It might be time to trim the bush again. To be honest, I left it in the backyard for a while because our our other fishing tournament boat is the one that we normally fish in.
Speaker 2: It was a whole fleet.
Speaker 1: No, it's Doyle's boat. It's a nineteen seventy one. It's a collectible. Anyway, I digress, go ahead, I need oxygen or nitrogen. I think I need nitrogen. You're gonna need something after this this this, I told you. We've talked a lot of different perversions on this show over the many years that we've been on. This is a new one. We were talking in the halls yesterday and I realized we shouldn't have been because it was out loud and there was a female crushing. I was mentioning, I'm into some crushing this weekend. You know where your wife or girlfriend backs the truck over your nuts sort of.
Speaker 2: A twenty seven year old guy in Thailand has been arrested. Thailand's crazy. It started with this. He was one of these panty thieves.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's where they have pat if I remind you four floors of horrores. Remember I told you about where they have all the trainy girls. Okay, okay, So.
Speaker 2: So well, this guy's thing was stealing women's panties underwear sick. I understand it was so he was using those two uh you know, become aroused and ultimately pleasure himself. Uh huh. They're aware of sixty seven pieces of the underwear because they Oh my god, this is on our Facebook page, so you can get the visual and the cop fully comprehend his jerk off tree. WHOA, what come on?
Speaker 1: This is an adult I mean, this is a family friendly situation we have on this show in Singapore. Sorry, the four Floors of whore Stand corrected. Yeah, and no, that was me. I screwed it up. The Landmark Entertainment compy. So he has a masturbation tree. After each pair of panties is oh, now done, he hangs it much as you would hang a Christmas ornament on a Christmas tree, like.
Speaker 2: At home or house. Oh yeah, rubout tree. Wow, it's like.
Speaker 1: It's like a fullwood sap ook.
Speaker 2: That think's probably gonna be crowded. Eta. I've seen.
Speaker 1: I've seen where they have, like in Colorado where they have a brad tree where when the women ride by in the lift you know what I'm saying, to go up to the slope which they take off the brawl and throw a brawl in there. It's like, oh, that's great man. I support the movies, but a jerk tree. Those have all been used. You're followed me.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know it. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I'm not usually speechless. We both thought Kingdom I told you
Speaker 2: On demand download the iHeartRadio app