Speaker 1: Any you know what that music see?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, Amos that music say good health to all from rex All.
Speaker 3: The Amos and Andy Show, written by Joe Connolly, Bob Mosher and Bob Ross, featuring Ernestine Wade, Johnny Lee, Shirley Mitchell, Fred Clark, Sarah Selby, Jeff Alexander's Music, Yours Truly, Harlow Wilcox and starring Radios all time favorites Freeman Gosden and Charles Carrell.
Speaker 2: Amos and Andy.
Speaker 3: How do you do, Ladies and gentlemen, This is Amos, but my real name is Freeman Gosden. My partner Charlie Carell and I are very very happy to be back on the air once more for rex All and welcome back our good friend hollow Willcocks. We sincerely hope to bring you a season of entertainment of the same high quality as rex Al drug products. And that's a high mark to shoot at, because you see, rex All drug products are sold under a.
Speaker 1: Money back guarantee. Yes that's right, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Every rex Al drug product must give you the satisfaction you want, or you can return it to any rex Al drug store and get your money back. Well, this past week certainly was an eventful one for amoson Andy and their friend the Kingfish. They managed to get mixed up with a girl, a five hundred dollars reward, and a trained seal. How did this happen? Well, it all started last Wednesday in the Polo Grounds at the height of the Pennant Race. Mister and Missus Theodore Wentworth were watching the game from their seasoned box in the upper stands. The Giants were trailing by one run in the ninth.
Speaker 4: Good darling, it's a whole run.
Speaker 1: Oh cry oil bil five.
Speaker 3: Well that's the ball game.
Speaker 5: What a game?
Speaker 4: Come on, dear, let's se if we can beat the crowd? Oh? What could heaven?
Speaker 5: What's rnd?
Speaker 3: It my engagement ring?
Speaker 4: When I jumped up, then it fell.
Speaker 1: Off My fingers, fell off your fingers.
Speaker 2: It went over the rail.
Speaker 4: It fell down some place in the lower tier among all those people.
Speaker 5: Right in the world.
Speaker 3: Couldn't get been more careful? There must be ten or fifteen thousand people down there today.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, dear, you want to be Do.
Speaker 6: You realize that ring cost over three thousand dollars?
Speaker 4: Where could it have landed? Where could it have landed.
Speaker 3: Oh great game. Great game, wasn't it any great game?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, King Vision Shore was Yeah. Say did you feel a dropper rain? I could have sworn that something just whizzed by me from up above.
Speaker 3: Oh no, man, give me some more the crack of jacksh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's the box. Help yourself there, he sure will go. Uh uh hmm, what you got there? Game?
Speaker 3: Nice looking prize they got in these cracker jack. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that ain't a bad looking ring. Looks almost real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a that's an artificial diamond. It makes them in Japan? Uh does it by irritating the oysters, you know, irritating them.
Speaker 2: From the size of this rock, they must have beat that orse they would have whipped.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess it's yours and it was in your box of cracker jack.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I wonder how they can afford to put a prize like this in a box of cracker jack. This ring looks like it must be at least worth a quarter.
Speaker 7: Look.
Speaker 3: Uh, lucky you didn't swallow it. I once to swallowed the tin whistle out of a box of popcorn. The doctor said, if I hadn't got it out in time, I would have been stuck with a whistling liver. Well, not a bad breakfast. If not a bad breakfast, I'm.
Speaker 8: Glad somebody enjoyed it. George Stevens, would you kindly put that newspaper down from in front of your face and look at me fleas honey eyes eating, George, Well, look at you down.
Speaker 3: With your hair up and curlers, beauty cream in that chin strap. You look like the bride of Frankenstein on the Golden Wedding. Aunt us.
Speaker 8: Don't you criticize me. You ain't no prince charming if that had a stin and that bath robe caught together with a safety pin. I'll wait a minute and then my answer yours. Peering over them big bags, you look like a dope boy in the trenches waiting for words to go over the top.
Speaker 3: Anyway, so we ain't no texting jinks. Let me read the paper here, m yessuh, missus wentworth lords a three thousand dollars engagement ringing the polo ground yesterday.
Speaker 8: Yes, I read that her husband's offering her five hundred dollars reward.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I say here. The incident occurred at the clue of the game, and it is believed the diamond ring fell the diamond the die that wire. Me and Andy found a ring in the crackerjack box. It must have been the ring. It must have fallen in the box, a three thousand dollars ring, and Andy got it in his pocket.
Speaker 8: Why George, And there's a five hundred dollars reward. Oh George, is wonderful. And you split this windfall with Andy.
Speaker 3: Yes, quite a windfall. But I got a sneaking suspicion that it ain't gonna be as breezy for and as it is for me. Let me handle it, honey. Now listen, I going down to the large hall and call up this mister Wentworth and tell him that I got the ring.
Speaker 8: Oh, George, it'll be wonderful having this money. I'm gonna get all new curtains.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be wonderful for me too, Honey. I gonna get my bridge out of hawk. I tell you how I I was tired of grinning on the bias side.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello, Is this the residence of mister Wentworth, the man who lost the ring?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's right. What about it?
Speaker 3: Well, Miss Wentworth, there's George Stevens over here to mister Knights of the sea lodge. Yes, yes, yes, well what is it?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Now that reward that was in the paper that was five hundred dollars, wasn't it, you know hitting digits and then the well, no, that.
Speaker 5: Was five hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: Now look here, I'm getting impatient, mister.
Speaker 5: I found your ring.
Speaker 6: Great, great, Now just bring the ring over here and you'll get your money.
Speaker 5: Fine.
Speaker 3: Now, excuse me for being so careful. But you see, I found a Russian wolfhound once and I returned the thing over to the owner, and when I asked for the reward, the man sick the wolfhound on me. You ain't got no dogs in nothing over the age.
Speaker 6: And look, when you just get that ring over here as fast as you can, my wife is very worried about it. Your money will be waiting for you.
Speaker 3: Fine, mister, I'll see you. Oh me, And they got that three thoud thousand dollar diamond ring.
Speaker 2: That sure as a hunk of ice.
Speaker 3: Now let me get on my hat and go over and defrost the boy.
Speaker 9: Oh andy, isn't it lovely here?
Speaker 4: And DePaul?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: And hasn't it been wonderful since we met just one short week ago? Yeah, I feel that we was destined to me that we were star cross lovely.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Andy, you're not.
Speaker 4: Saying much what you thinking about?
Speaker 9: Oh Andy, I just can't wait to have you meet my folks now that were officially engaged. And and this is such a lovely engagement.
Speaker 8: Ring you give me, I'll never take it all. Don't you think it's lovely?
Speaker 2: Lovely? Huh ah, it's a krago jack.
Speaker 5: Good evening.
Speaker 2: This is your rex Al Family Druggist, welcoming you for the ten thousand independent druggists who have made the word rex Al part of our own store names. We've done that because we recommend and sell the two thousand or more drug products made by the rex Al Drug Company, like Bismerex, for example. This famous four way ant acid often neutralizes excess stomach acidity within one minute. Ease is gastric distress, leaves a soothing, protective covering on irritated stomach membranes, gives both fast and prolonged relief. Ask for bismerex b I S M A hyphen r e X bismerex at rex Al drug stores everywhere.
Speaker 5: Mean uh where can that end? Brown be?
Speaker 3: And waiting for him and looked all over town. Good afternoon, King, Well then I've been looking all over for you. Where's you've been?
Speaker 2: Boy? Oh boy? I had an important day, Kingfish, one of the most important in my whole life. I got myself engaged.
Speaker 3: Uh, never mind that and of the thing I want, so I want uh engaged to a girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it works better that way. Her name is Gertrude Watton's. She's actress Gertrude.
Speaker 3: Now tell me, man, when you played at your troth Uh, did you play it with a handshake or did you play it with a ruse? Or did you play it with what I said you played it with?
Speaker 2: Kingfish, I had unplighted it with that irritanted oyster ring we found in the crackerjack box. She think it's a real diamonds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there you gotta get that ring back from that gal, get it back.
Speaker 2: But this is real love. This is the gal I expect to spend the rest of my life with. I can't live without this gal, Kingfish, this is the real thing.
Speaker 3: And that was no crack of jack prize. That ring was worth three thousand dollars and the people who lost it is offering five hundred dollars reward for it funny how quick you can saw on a galley.
Speaker 2: Listen, King Fish, listen. Yeah, I done told that gal I loved her. Now hours, we're gonna get the ring back. I can't ask for her back right out of the clear sky.
Speaker 3: And then look here, we gotta use strategy now. Now, wait a minute, Joe, let me scratch my head, jee strategy. Uh, let me see. The thing to do is to is to start a fight with her. That's the thing to do. Start a fight with her, and you get us so mad, You get us so worked up and so boiled up and so mad. Would you that shield through the ring right back in your faith? Now, I'll go over there with you when you start to fight with her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well okay, if that's the only way, But teddy, Kingfish, I show hate to break the engagement, especially at this time.
Speaker 3: Well why at this time?
Speaker 2: And because my other fiance don't get back to town till tuesday. Yeah, well he is Gertrude's apartment right here, King Fish.
Speaker 3: This is one of them theatrical boarding houses in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got all kind of show business and vaudeville people. Yeah, that gallant gum to smile at us in the Hall. There she was Madam Zelda the Aerialist, Madam Zelda the earliss.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: She used to hang by her teeth and whirl from the flying trapeze.
Speaker 3: What happened to her?
Speaker 2: Well, one night in Madison Square Garden, her teeth finished the act, but she didn't.
Speaker 3: Well, now, now don't forget in as soon as you can, you start a fight with Gertrud. Now Gido worked up there? So did she get mad? Then she throws the ring at you. Oh, just go work out, fine, i'llknock on the door.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, you think you're.
Speaker 2: It's gonna work.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, And you gotta get her mad. Now you really got to get this girl in human get yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 9: And isn't it sweet of you, my great big apple dum fling. Let me give you a hug, you sweet dolling boy.
Speaker 2: Kingfish? Was that five hundred dollars in cash?
Speaker 4: The how sweet you brung your father with you? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, wait a minute, no courtru. This is my friend and cohorse George.
Speaker 9: How do you do, mister Stevens?
Speaker 2: Won't you come here? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well, thank you?
Speaker 9: Yeah, now you said, say mister Stevens, And you sit here and I'll sit next to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh oh yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh gut rude die, I reminded.
Speaker 9: You so cute, my big old teddy.
Speaker 3: Bear, teddy Bear, can I confirs with you?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah, Well excuse me, honey, I'll be right back. What's the trouble, kingfish?
Speaker 3: Listen to your big dummy. You was heading in the wrong direction. What you're trying to do? Kuchikus out of five hundred dollars?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sorry, Kingfish. You see, I come in here all ready to fight, but one coochie coop and I'm melted faster than a hunk of pig fat on a hot grill.
Speaker 3: Then I come on in this time. Keep up your mind on your business there and let's get them an.
Speaker 2: Uh gertrude honey, Yes, Andy Bear, there's something that I've been wanting to tell you for a long time. What is it?
Speaker 7: Andy?
Speaker 2: You is the ugliest told I don't ever seen in my life, and you ain't hurt nothing neither.
Speaker 4: I've never heard anything right fish in my life.
Speaker 8: Andy Brown, I never want to see you again.
Speaker 4: Get out your here.
Speaker 3: And come on.
Speaker 2: Boy was she mad?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I got a handle to you. Though, Andy, that was a great piece of work.
Speaker 5: Now let me have to ring.
Speaker 3: Andy, Ah, I ain't got it, king Fish.
Speaker 2: In the argument, she didn't throw it at me. Call me? What must we do now?
Speaker 5: He didn't throw it?
Speaker 3: Well i'll fix that, Andy, Yeah, I'll take care of it.
Speaker 4: Well, what do you want now?
Speaker 3: Excuse me for protrude and gertrude. But in the argument you forgot to throw something with my friends here?
Speaker 4: What so I did?
Speaker 2: Well? Hear you.
Speaker 1: Wake up?
Speaker 3: Speak to me, Tenny.
Speaker 5: Well we didn't get the ring.
Speaker 3: I don't guess we get the reward. So it leaves me in an ain't out nothing and we didn't get no trouble in nothing at all. Come in, How do you do sir? What can I do for you? Your stephens?
Speaker 5: Aren't you?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir?
Speaker 3: That's right. Well, well I'm mister Wentworth.
Speaker 6: I've come for the ring.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, must Wentworth?
Speaker 3: But would you mind helping me about the floorya?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 3: Something wrong? No, no, no, don't pay no attention to me.
Speaker 5: I got idea.
Speaker 3: Are gonna fall down a lot doing this conversation. You say that you come for a ring. This is news to me.
Speaker 6: Used to you now look.
Speaker 2: Here, Stephens.
Speaker 6: You called me up and said you had the ring, and now I come up here and you don't have it. Only an idiot would pull a trick like this.
Speaker 3: Mister by some spring Quinsland, you have done penetrated my secret. I happened to be a bona fried idiot.
Speaker 2: What is this.
Speaker 3: Notorious crank always calling up and pulling little harmless pranks like that? But being an idiot, I am responsible for none of the stuff. You see what I mean? Look, I don't believe one word of this yassa. Well, you can't touch me. I'll protected by law I as a CPI Certified public idiot.
Speaker 5: That's what I.
Speaker 6: Look Stevens, I know you have that ring. I'm giving you until ten o'clock tomorrow morning to produce it, or I'm going.
Speaker 3: To the police. Dear police, the police.
Speaker 6: I'll see that you get at least ten years behind bars.
Speaker 3: One world before you go, you might help me up out the floor.
Speaker 2: Now here's your rex Al family druggist. Today, whenever they want fast relief from an ordinary headache, millions of people choose rexol aspirin, and there are three very good reasons.
Speaker 4: Why then, how about letting us in on them, all right.
Speaker 2: First, every Rexol tablet contains five full grains of pure aspirin. Second, in the hundred tablet bottle, rex al aspirin costs you barely more than half a cent per tablet.
Speaker 4: Well, those are two good reasons. What's the third?
Speaker 2: The most important of all, ma'am. There's no faster acting aspirin made.
Speaker 4: But exactly what do you mean by fast acting?
Speaker 2: I mean that when taken with water, a Rexol aspirin tablet is ready to go to work for you even report it reaches your stomach.
Speaker 4: That I'll remember.
Speaker 2: Then remember this too. You can depend on any drug product that bears the name Rexel.
Speaker 3: He listen, Mandy, we got to get in here and see al Conquin. Jay Calhoun. I don't spend the whole thing to him on the phone, and he say he done worked out the thing. He don't got to work there. I know.
Speaker 2: We gotta get that ring back from Gertrude or go to jail. Oh boy, this is a mess. Oh how are you Calhoun? Hello Calhoun, there to see your boys.
Speaker 1: Glad to see you.
Speaker 2: I love Calhoun.
Speaker 3: If you worked out the way that we can get that ring back from Ander's gal. Now let me thank you. Oh Calhoun, is you thinking that or has your pancreas backed up on your there? Well, well let's see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Andy, you say the gal ain't wearing a ring. No, I talked to one of her gal friends. She ain't wearing it, but she's keeping it someplace.
Speaker 1: Keeping it someplace.
Speaker 3: Now, a problem like this calls for a little surreptitious sparkler spins, or to put it bluntly, rock removal.
Speaker 2: They do is wait till she's out, and then sneak up and get the ring.
Speaker 3: Hey, Calhoun, that's a great idea. Yeah, that is a great idea. You don't give us a great idea. But wait a minute. Suppose something happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you mean spoons.
Speaker 8: When you tiptoin out of the gal's room and you got the ring in one hand, all of a sudden the flashlight goes on and the big policeman is standing there with a gun.
Speaker 2: Right in your face.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: What does we do then?
Speaker 3: Boys, Dennis, your turn to get some ideas.
Speaker 9: Oh, missus Thompson, I's all pie or no, hurry my Yeah, I just thought i'd help you move to your new room before supper.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you.
Speaker 9: I hope this change into another room hasn't upset you, But that extent say of mine has just been bothering me today.
Speaker 10: All that's fine. I'm putting mister Thorndyke and his partner in here. They opened at the off him this week.
Speaker 4: You're putting his partner in here too.
Speaker 10: Yes, mister Thorndyke takes the bedroom.
Speaker 9: In Bosco uses this room. But don't you are the tenants object to Bosco?
Speaker 10: Oh no. In the theatrical boarding house, you get used to anything, even a trained seal, a train seal.
Speaker 4: Yes, I guess you do.
Speaker 5: Come on, Indy, up to fire skeep you.
Speaker 2: Watch this step now, it's darkest picture. Yeah, Gerdro's room is up here on the third floor. You think we safe, King Chock.
Speaker 3: Well, certainly we've seen them all eating in the dining room, Gertrude the Landlady, Madam Zielda, Yeah, yeah, now here's good true was living room window right here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hot dog, it's hoping a little. I'll eat it up here.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah good yeah, come on and then we can get in there. Yeah it does it now?
Speaker 2: Yeah here we go.
Speaker 3: Mm oh boy, it's even darker in here. I'll turn on the light. Oh no, dun'ty, don't turn on no lights. Somebody will see the light from the outside. Oh yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, the jewelry box ought to be over here on the cabinet something.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and don't do that, he fish, whatever was done, I didn't do it.
Speaker 3: And uh, whatever it was that you didn't do, you just done again. Ain't fish, I'll tell you I ain't doing nothing. And something tells me we are in trouble. Gertrude Watkins is downstairs eating and her noses up here snoring.
Speaker 2: King Fish. I bet that wasn't her down there at all. She must have fell asleep on her sofa.
Speaker 3: Holy Mackarel, lucky you didn't marry that girl, Andy. It would have cost you seven hundred dollars for a sinus shop.
Speaker 5: You know something.
Speaker 2: She must be having a nightmare. Hey, listen, King Fish, ain't no jewelry box on the cabinet here. We better get out of here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess we better say wait a minute, and it maybe she got to ring on a finger.
Speaker 2: No, listen, Kingfish, it is too dark in here. I am scared. Come on, let's get out.
Speaker 3: Listen. Anyone snoring that lord, they ain't gonna wake up.
Speaker 1: We can't give up now, and well, take you these.
Speaker 3: Let me feel around here in the dark. Let's see here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, she is, now, I'll uh what's wrong?
Speaker 3: Must have fell asleep wearing a fur coat.
Speaker 2: Listen, Kingfish, I think we ought to get quiet and amy quiet.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, wait a minute, here's wrong. Yeah, I got her wrong here, Now let me see if I can.
Speaker 5: Find a hand. Mm and what's the matter?
Speaker 2: King Fish?
Speaker 3: And as you sure you took a good look at that gal before you propose.
Speaker 2: Listen, Kingfish, pulling.
Speaker 3: microL and he you'll feel us as a seal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's get out of here. Come on, let's get.
Speaker 3: Oh me, and there's twelve o'clock and we ain't got the ring. Mister Wentworth is gonna throw us both in jail.
Speaker 2: And I take it easy, Kingfish. We don't set amos up to talk to Gertrude. Maybe he'll have some luck getting the ring back.
Speaker 3: Listen, If our brands and ingenuity couldn't get the ring back that dumb amas, they ain't gonna have no success, oh I tell you. And if anyone had gotten by.
Speaker 2: Or hi amos high. Well, hello that boys? How is he there?
Speaker 4: You is?
Speaker 3: Fellas? There's the diamond ring?
Speaker 2: Oh, Amos, you got the ring back?
Speaker 3: Amos. You was wonderful.
Speaker 5: How did you do it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: It was simple, boys. I just went up until get to the truth and she give it back to me.
Speaker 2: Hmm, the truth.
Speaker 3: We wouldn't have thought of a sneaky approach like that in a million years.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, this is wonderful. Now it gets the five hundred dollars reward.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'll tell you what. I'll rush the ring right up to mister Wentworth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait a minute, shore, Why can't wait? Both? Rush it up there? Hey, King Fish?
Speaker 3: You ain't trying to pull no fast one on?
Speaker 2: Andy?
Speaker 3: Here is you? Amos? Me pull a fast one, honest, George Stevens, Does you think that I stoop so low? Have Dan and I has been through this together? Did I do something like.
Speaker 2: That to my dear brother?
Speaker 3: Did I disagree as the fair office of the Kingfish? Did I do something so underhanded to my pal and lifelong brother?
Speaker 5: How could you?
Speaker 3: How could you see that?
Speaker 2: Well? Sorry, King Fish?
Speaker 3: Well I sorry too, Kingfish? Us better, Well, I'm going up there and see missus Wentworth. Now so long. Hmmm, quite a speech on me, looking for me. I didn't listen to a word.
Speaker 2: I said.
Speaker 3: Well, I was offully sorry to party here at the ball game, mister Wentworth. But your wife told me to bring the ring right here to you at the ball game.
Speaker 5: So here here's the diamond ring. Fine, Stevens.
Speaker 6: Fine, here's your reward money right here, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: I had it already. Oh, thank you, sir.
Speaker 3: Oh what a beautiful bill, A five hundred dollars bill. Look at there? Oh, thank you again. Her and good days, her high.
Speaker 2: Good day.
Speaker 6: You can get out that way, Stevens, if you can squeeze.
Speaker 3: Past those people out of the rail.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Excuse excuse me, let me by here for pardon me, lady, excuse me, pardoner, pardoner, plee the careful there. You're almost knock a five hundred dollars bill out of my out of my Holy Michael, my bill, my five hundred dollar where bill?
Speaker 4: Hey, ma, heym, I'm home. Oh junior. Did you enjoy the ball game? Yeah, I had a swell time. Hen Look ma, look at the funny prize I.
Speaker 9: Found on a box of cracker jack, A five hundred dollars bill.
Speaker 3: Friends, if you take multi vitamins, choose the kind that give you eleven important vitamins including red vitamin B twelve plus liver concentrate and iron. I'm talking about Rexol plenimens, the vitamin capsules that give you eleven important vitamins including red vitamin B twelve plus the nutritional extras of liver concentrate and iron. The daily dosage of plenimons is sealed in an airtight foil wrapper that protects their guaranteed potency from the harmful effects.
Speaker 5: Of light, air and moisture.
Speaker 3: Take a tip from Harlow Wilcox Friends, changed to plenemens P L E N A M I N S clenemens. You'll find them at rex Al drug stores everywhere, and don't forget ladies and gentlemen to visit your Rexel Family drug store.
Speaker 2: Thank you and goodnight.
Speaker 1: See you next Sunday.
Speaker 11: Man, it's shavings, You're worst daily chore. This tip from Wilcox don't ignore stag. Brushless shave cream starts your day the faster, cooler, no scrapeway. Stag needs no rubb in smooths right on wilt those whiskers while you yawn, stays moist, longer, costs no more, and sold at every rex Al store. That's what I said, Stag brushless shaved cream. Be sure to be with us next Sunday at the same time when your rex Al druggist will again present the Amos and Andy Show. Stay tuned for them Mario Unzi program which follows immediately over most.
Speaker 2: Of these stations.
Speaker 1: This is the CBS Radio Network.