Speaker 1: It's nice.
Speaker 2: Boston's news radio.
Speaker 3: All right, hour number four coming up here on a Thursday night. By the way, tomorrow night, we will have as a special guest at ten o'clock tomorrow night, former Boston Police commissioner, former New York Police commissioner, and former chief of the Los Angeles Police Department, Bill Bratton. And Bratton is in Boston for a meeting of police chiefs from around the country, and we're going to talk with him about not only presidential security, but also what he knows about efforts by foreign power is specifically Iran to assassinate American political leaders of both Democratic and Republican of past administrations. So there's a lot going on. We're entering the final stretch. We're within twenty days of November fifth, and one of the things that I'm concerned about is that there is an acceptance of whatever the results of the election are on November fifth, because as a country, I don't think we can go through the trauma and all of which was involved after twenty twenty. So I'm hoping for a decisive campaign on whichever candidate wins, that it is a clear and convincing win, so that yeah, there'll be some people on each side who will not accept the results. But I think it's important for us to get past this situation and restore our faith in our systems. So I want to talk about last night. Did any of you see the interview that Vice President Harris did on Fox. I thought that that was a brilliant strike, a brilliant effort by her campaign to go on to Fox because she has not done many interviews with any She hasn't done much with the major networks ABC, NBC and CBS, which I think would be probably a lot friendly. Oh, she's been on the View, I guess. And she did Howard Stern, and she was on with Stephen Colbert, and I'm sure at some point she'll be on with Jimmy Kimmel. She was on with Charlemagne de God. She was on with a couple of podcasts. One was with a couple of I think x NBA players, and I think that they have a podcast which talks about lifestyle and all of that. So she decided to accept that. I'm sure this was negotiated with with Fox, and Brett Bear was her interviewer, And of all the people on Fox, I think Brett Behar is the fairest, So I think that that was an opportunity. But I thought her performance last night was abysmal, And if you disagree with me, feel free to bring me back off the edge here. I thought she was unresponsive to questions. I thought that she tried to fill a buster. And I want to play a couple of sound bites and get your reaction to them. I assume you probably have seen them, but I got to play the longer versions. So nothing well, no one can accuse us of being out of contact. So this is cut number one. The question here is that deals with sort of the right track wrong track question, and the statistic that is quoted by the Fox host is that seventy percent of Americans say the country is on the wrong track. And let's see how this question goes for the Vice president cut number one, Please.
Speaker 4: Rob, people tell the country is on the wrong track. They say the country is on the wrong track. If it's on the wrong track, that track follows three and a half years of you being vice president and President Biden being president. That is what they're saying, seventy nine percent of them. Why are they saying that? If you're turning the page, you've been in office for three and a.
Speaker 5: Half years, and Donald Trump has been running for office, but you've been the person home on office a lot. And I both know what I'm talking about. You and I both know what I'm actually what are you talking about? What I'm talking about is that over the last decade, people have the power. But listen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, tell us what you're talking about. Don't make us guess, so we could they continue to this conversation. This has cut one a This is an extension of that that that issue, this conver station.
Speaker 5: Over the last decade. It is clear to me and certainly the Republicans who are on stage with me, the former chief of staff to the President Donald Trump, former defense secretaries, national security advisor, and his vice president one, that he is unfit to serve, that he is unstable, that he is dangerous, and that people are exhausted with someone who professes to be a leader who spends full time demeaning and engaging in personal grievances and it being about him instead for the American people. People aren't tired of that.
Speaker 3: Now. Again, I thought that she was given opportunity to say what she wanted to say, But I don't know she's responsive to the responsive to the questions. Will finish up this segment of questions with cut one B, which is again the continuation of that portion of the conversation about if the country's on the wrong track, what are you attorney?
Speaker 6: The page from that's the case.
Speaker 4: Why is half the country supporting him? Why is he beating you in a lot of swing states. Why if he's as bad as you say that half of this country is now supporting this person who could be the forty seventh president of the United States.
Speaker 5: Why is that happening? This is an election for president of the United States. It's not supposed to be easy, I know, but it's not supposed to be It is not supposed to be misguided. Are they stupid that I would never say that about the American people? And in fact, if you listen to Donald Trump, if you watch any of his rallies, he's the one who tends to demean and belittle and diminish the American people. He's the one who talks about an enemy within, an enemy within, talking about the American people, suggesting he would turn the American military on the American people.
Speaker 3: It's a lot about Donald Trump, and I'm not sure. Maybe that's the best card she can play, but I'm not sure. Okay, so let's go to This is the question, which again is an interesting question about when did the vice president realize that maybe President Biden had faltered. That's a reasonable question. I think this is three A. Please rob me ask.
Speaker 4: You this interviewers, that Joe Biden was on his game that ran around circles on his staff, when did you first notice that President Biden's mental faculties appeared diminished?
Speaker 5: Joe Biden. I have watched in from the Oval office to the situation room, and he has the judgment and the experiment and experienced to do exactly what he has done and making very important decisions on behalf of the American people. Joe Biden is not on ballot.
Speaker 3: Again, the answer is not response to the question got three B.
Speaker 5: I understand Donald Trump, Donald Trump, but he talked about it and Donald.
Speaker 4: Trump George said within a few minutes of talking to President Biden at a fundraiser that he thought this was not the same Joe Biden that we saw on.
Speaker 5: The debate stage is on the ballot.
Speaker 4: I understand you met with him at least once a week for three and a half years, you didn't have any concerns.
Speaker 5: I think the American people have a concern about Donald Trump, which is why the people who know him best, including leaders of our national security community, have all spoken out. Even people who worked for him in the Oval Office, worked with him in the situation room, and have said he is unfit and dangerous and should never be president of the United State. It's again, including his former vice president, which is why the job was open for him to choose another running mate.
Speaker 3: Okay, last cut in this area, Cut number four.
Speaker 4: How many illegal immigrants would you estimate your administration has released into the country over the last three and a half years.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm glad you raised the issue of immigration because I agree with you. It is a topic of discussion that people want to rightly have. And you know what I'm going to talk about.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you're just a number.
Speaker 4: Do you think it's one million, three million?
Speaker 8: Brett.
Speaker 5: Let's just get to the point, Okay. The point is that we have a broken immigration system that needs to be repaired.
Speaker 4: So your Homeland Security secretary said that eighty five percent of apprehension.
Speaker 5: I'm not finished.
Speaker 4: We have a refreshment of six million people have been released into the country, and let me just finish and I'll get you the question.
Speaker 5: I promise you I was beginning to answer, and.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, when I get back, I will I will play for you what I considered to be the two worst responses that Vice President Harris issued last night, and this was one that really bothered me. Maybe it bothers you. The only lines of the ropean right now six one seven, nine, three, one, ten thirty. Both of those are full six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty. If you saw the interview with Vice President Harris, it was obviously a challenging interview, but I think it was a professional interview, and I think that the Vice President didn't help her standing. I don't think she helped her standing with Fox viewers. I get that, but there's a lot of independence who I think I think deserved more from the Vice President yesterday. We'll take a break. I got two more sound bites to play and then we're well, we're going to go right to phones for the route for the balance of the House. So if you want a weigh in, now's the time to call. Take a quick break. Coming back on night Side.
Speaker 2: Now back to Dan ray Line from the Window World night Side Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 3: All right, here is the final two questions that I think the Vice President failed miserably on, to put it kindly, okay, questions about Americans who were killed and a request for an apology. She dutifully evades the why not apologize? Why she's going to talk about sympathy and how much she cares, which is fine, But why not say I'm really sorry, I'm really so, and I apologize to that family, and if our decisions had anything to do with a sequence of events that led to the loss of your loved ones, you have my deepest apologies. That's the answer, in my opinion. We'll see. Let's go to cut number five. Rob Cut five.
Speaker 4: Back to the original premise. Joscelyn Hungary, Rachel Morin, Lacln Riley. They are young women who were brutally assaulted and killed by some of the men who were released at the beginning of the administration, well before a negotiated bipartisan bill. Former President Clinton actually referred to Lake and Riley Sunday campaigning for You and Georgia, saying, if those men had been properly vetted, Lake and Riley probably would not have been killed. So if it wouldn't have happened, this is well before any negotiation. This is well before Donald Trump got involved in the politics. This is a specific policy decision by your administration to release these men into the country. So what I'm saying to you, do you owe those family really? I think an apology?
Speaker 5: Let me just say, first of all, those are tragic cases. There's no question about that. There's no question about that. And I can't imagine the pain that the families of those victims have experienced.
Speaker 3: No apology. Five B five be The conversation continues, and I.
Speaker 4: Will let one of the mothers talk about it.
Speaker 3: Take a listen.
Speaker 9: Because of the Biden Harris administration open border policies catch and release, they were enrolled in the Alternatives to Detention program. This meant that they were released into the United States. It was not even a full three weeks later that they would take my daughter, Jocelyn Nungery's life. I believe the Biden Harris administration open border policies are responsible for the death of my daughter.
Speaker 3: That's the early days.
Speaker 4: So do you owe them an apologies?
Speaker 5: I'll tell you that I am so sorry for her loss. I'm so sorry for her loss, sincerely, But let's talk about what is happening right now with an individual who does not want to participate in solutions. Let's talk about that as well. In all fairness, I told you I feel awful, But.
Speaker 3: No apology, no apology? Why not, Madam Vice President? Why not? She was trained to pivot from the question, always wants to pivot. So now I want to get your reaction. Some of you may felt that she did very well, and she was in the lions den and she did as well as she could. I don't share that point of view, but I'd love to hear of yours if you have that point of view. Mark and Gambridge. Mark going to start us off this hour. First of all, did you get a chance to watch that interview?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 10: Dad.
Speaker 7: How you doing good evening, Ben, good evening.
Speaker 3: Oh we're doing great, We're doing great. Thanks for calling in. So what'd you think?
Speaker 7: I watched the debate on my phone, But I did have I was standing job like you said, Kamala was bobbing and weaving.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and I I just don't know what they expected for questions. All of the questions were predictable.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're right, I mean apology. I mean, I think she should apologize to the family because all this happening on her administration, her watch.
Speaker 3: By the way, that the woman who they who they utilized, uh, that was a little twelve year old girl who.
Speaker 7: Was murder Oh God, in Houston.
Speaker 3: In Houston, and those those illegals were arrested and are facing murder charges. There are two guys from Venezuela. I just don't know. I think the American people would have said thank you. I mean, just obviously she's never going to get the votes of that mother. I get that. But she could have said, look, if there was anything that we did or we failed to do that somehow directly indirectly led to the murder of your daughter, you have my personal apologies. That would have shut the Fox guy down. But I didn't want to go there.
Speaker 7: Didn't want to go there. I agree with you, Dan, I agree with you, and also that I wanted to say so. They did the interview with let Me See and Channel with CBS.
Speaker 3: I'm a Stephen Colbert where they drank a beer. You know, I mean, you know, it's like, yeah, I I don't know I mean, you know what, why not why not sit down with some people from ABC, from NBC, from CBS. Uh. And now I guess she used the one of sixty minutes interview. Fine, let's see what let's see what sixty men in it springs and and let's see if sixty minutes. Lets her avoid answering questions and always bring it back to I'm running against the bad Orange man.
Speaker 7: I agree with you, Dan. What I'm saying, Man, thank you for taking my call again.
Speaker 3: You know rock you welcome keep calling the show. Thank you much, Yes, thank you soon you too. Let me go to Dan and Hampton, New Hampshire. Dan, welcome you in next time Nightside. You get a chance to watch that interview or portions of it, I.
Speaker 11: Did, Dan, But you were on the air. So are you even aware of the way Fox presented that interview?
Speaker 3: Well, I watched. No, the interview was done. It was what's called alive to tape. And having been in the business, I do know that the interview began at about five point fifteen. I think it went about twenty five minutes.
Speaker 11: Okay, I want to get Okay, Dan, Fine, but.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying I did what I watched this, Dan, to answer your question, I just want to make sure whatever you throw hit me with. Whatever you got to hit me with your best shot. I watched it because it played at six o'clock, and it played unedited. It was not lot. It was it had been done live from five point fifteen to like twenty to twenty minutes of six, and then they just turned it around and played it as a as a taped live interview.
Speaker 12: But go ahead, okay.
Speaker 11: My impression was it was supposed to be on at eight o'clock, So that's what That's what I turned it on. No, I know, they take one sound bite she makes and then they go back to the studio and they got Trump Junior talking about what she's saying. Yeah, and they continue to do that. You know, I turned it off and discuss and decided to listen to you for a while.
Speaker 3: No thank you, no thanks.
Speaker 6: I thought of that.
Speaker 11: I thought she more I thought she more than held her own. She said she was sorry, she said she felt terrible. What happened. You don't know. I don't know. Nobody knows that. Mother's convinced that it was a mistake that Biden and Harris made this kind of thing has been happening, that's been happening long before they were around, So you know, it could have just wellness.
Speaker 3: In fairness, Dan, and I'm not looking. I really don't want to debate you on this, but I will say that they were about I think it was some figures like ninety or so executive orders that Trump had implemented that on the first day in office to buy the Harris administration changed, and that the number of people coming over the border increased dramatically. The estimates are I was about eight point three million people so far. But here's my question to you, Okay, and I suspect you're going to give me an honest answer. Should have she just looked in the camera and said to that mother, who I'm sure is not going to support our campaign. I want you to know. I want her to know that she has my personal, heartfelt apology. There's nothing I can say that will make her feel better. But why would she not look in the camera and apologize to the moment.
Speaker 11: I kind of feel that that's exactly what she did. I mean, is the word sorry no longer considered an apology.
Speaker 3: Well, well, I'll give you an example. Let me let me try to let me try to explain it, and then you tell me why you and I live next door to each other. Okay, And I back out of my driveway one day and I bump in, I hit your car and I do some damage to the car, and you walk out the door and you look at me say what the hell happened here? And I say, oh G, I'm really sorry I hit your car? Now? Is that okay? Or should I say, look, Dan, I apologize. I didn't know you had parked the car there. It's my fault, totally. I apologize, which would you prefer to hear.
Speaker 11: The ladder? However, that's all.
Speaker 3: So we're talking about me up in your car, which is probably covered by insurance, compared to a mom who lost a twelve year old daughter who was viciously raped and murdered allegedly by two people who should never have been in this country.
Speaker 11: But again, you can't say that was her fault. She can't sit there and take fault for something that may not have been her fault at all. It's all she could do is say how sorry she was, And she said it. I thought very well.
Speaker 3: She could say if a plane crash just tomorrow and a hundred people die in a plane crash. I could say, I'm terribly sorry that that happened, but she had no responsibility with the plane crash. But if they had not loosened the border, I think that's what the mother was looking for. But we could disagree to we get agree to disagree. I understand your position. You feel that saying sorry was adequate, Okay.
Speaker 11: And one other things quick Trump Trump being asked today by a farmer supporter if he would take responsible some responsibility for January sixth, he called it a day of love. I'd love to see don Trump. I'd love to see Donald Trump sit down for a half hour of somebody like Nicole Wallace, got a feeling he do a lot.
Speaker 3: He sat down in fairness to Trump. And again, I think that statement is a stupid, absurd statement. Okay, this this no other way I could describe that. Uh, it was not a day of love at all. It was not a day of love at all. Okay. But yeah, but that's not the first stupid or absurd statement Donald Trump is made. As you know, he sat down.
Speaker 11: Is why he's avoiding all That's why he's avoiding all these interviews and saying that you know the media is all against me. See I can't do sixty minutes for CBS is against me. This one's against me, that one's against me. Give me a break. This man is totally unhinged, and if you're going to vote for him, I don't. I don't think you are. But I know a lot of your listeners are. You're crazy and this country is going to be in for a world of heart. I guess that's you. Let me say what I want to say, Dan, I appreciate it very much.
Speaker 3: That's what my show is all about. Thanks, Dan, appreciate you. Cal have a good one to take a break with. At the bottom of the hour. If you agree with Dan, feel free. If you agree with Mark, feel free. We'll be back on Nightside right after these few messages.
Speaker 2: You're on Nightside with Dan Ray on Boston's news radio.
Speaker 3: Let's go back to the Phone's going to talk with Xavier in Dorchester. Xavier, welcome to Nightside. Thanks for calling in. Bring Xavier up for me. For some reason, mouse isn't working here, rob.
Speaker 13: Hi, Xavier, I'm here.
Speaker 3: I think I'm second time, all right, Exavier, welcome back.
Speaker 7: Yes, I just want to say one I want to say a couple of things.
Speaker 3: By the way, I missed, did you say first time calling the second time?
Speaker 7: Second time?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 3: Okay? I I was afraid that I may be misunderstood. YEA, well, welcome back. You can right ahead.
Speaker 8: I was going to say one.
Speaker 10: One question, do Trump ever answer? Two? The interview was not an interview, It was interrogation.
Speaker 7: I worked in a law enforcement It was an interrogation.
Speaker 13: It was the interview.
Speaker 10: Three. I thought she handled it very well and stuck to her as they want to say her talking point two fours. Then you do, then you don't, Then you do.
Speaker 13: Damn you don't.
Speaker 8: Of course you're talking to like a bull Connor.
Speaker 6: And you old enough.
Speaker 13: Nobody say bull Connor.
Speaker 7: You old enough.
Speaker 3: I have no idea where you're going to go with that. I know who bull Connor was. You try there be the bull Connor. You you know Connor.
Speaker 13: Did not not not you.
Speaker 7: I said my fault exam was bull Connor. Simple Dan you are? I said, you are old enough to know who bull Connor was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was a racist sheriff who's sick uh German shepherd dogs and civil rights marchers. So what does he got to do with this? Conversation.
Speaker 10: That was an interrogation, interview.
Speaker 3: I get, I understand that point. I disagree with that. I'm a I'm a professional broadcaster, and I think that Bear conducted himself very well. And I thought that the Vice President missed opportunities after opportunities after opportunities to clarify her positions.
Speaker 10: This probably where you and I. That's where you and I respectfully disagree.
Speaker 14: That that's why people, you folks like you, joined the That's that is why I invite Midnight.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you very much for the conversation. It was really delightful. Thank you, Exavier. Okay, that's fine. You know, if if you don't have a conversation, that's fine, just tell me. I'll give you, you know, whatever amount of time you want, Will in Long Island, will your next on Night Side?
Speaker 13: Oh man, Xavier. You know what if Bill car Bull Carter was a Democrat, you'd probably vote for him, right he was.
Speaker 3: Bull Connor was a Democrat, by the way, it was Connor, not Carter. Bull Connor was a Democrat.
Speaker 13: Ad just like just like Governor Wallace.
Speaker 3: Got the Governor Maddocks and and Lester Pickaxe handle, Governor Maddox of Georgia.
Speaker 13: Yeah, they're all Democrats in front stood in front of the University of Alabama with the state police now to allow black people in the university. And then in nineteen eighty got eighty percent of the vote. So you know, Donald Trump really shouldn't worry about certain demographics because some demographics are a monolith and won't get any of his votes.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I could step back to the interview.
Speaker 13: Let's go back to the interview. Brett Baar did what Donald Trump should have done. Okay, Brett Behaar simply, you know, ask the questions that and like to your Coola's last point, she stuck to her talking points. That's not what an interview is. An interview is you ask questions and they answered them. And that's exactly what she was trying to do. Stand on a soapbox. Right from the beginning of the interview, he said, how many illegals do you think got in by your estimate? I mean, we have all types of estimates. She wouldn't answer that question. She even said to him at one point, I'm trying to answer your question. You know, listen, you were a prosecutor. Okay, you know what pointed questions are I asked you a very pointed question. You're not trying to answer my question. You're trying to stand on your soapbox. Okay. I will say Dan and Cambridge made a good point that she probably handled that interview better than Donald Trump would handle an interview in a hostile environment like that. I think that she I kind of believe she did as well as she could have done in an interview where he was not going to let go, let her pivot and not answer questions. He kept trying to bring her back to answer the question, so that entire interview she was kind of exposed to the people that already know who she is, you know, and the other people. I think we're boiling down to the point here with Kamala Harris where you're going to vote for her because you know you hate Trump more than you love your country. That's what I believed, just like the other about.
Speaker 3: But I will say this, I didn't hear much joy in that interview in Chicago at the convention, it was all about joy. There was no joy in that interview. It was you know, again, they should have she should have expected the questions. And my question is, why would you not apologize if if one of the US military personnel who were sadly and unnecessarily killed in Kabul because of the botched withdrawal from Afghanistan, if someone of them said they want an apology, what is do we elect political leaders or do we elect kings and queens here who do not have to give an apology to any of US serfs. That's what it's like to me.
Speaker 13: Not only did she not give an apology. Actually, in your analogy before you said, you know, I'm sorry for hitting your car, and then you give a different type of apology, she didn't even do that. The correct analogy for that would be like she would have pulled out and said sorry, there's damage to your car. It didn't even agreed that she hit the car. I mean, she just literally and you know what, here's another thing. You know, when he asked her and she kept trying to go to well, you know, Donald Trump killed the bill or whatever. Listen, we had four times as many illegal immigrants across the border, and this last year of your administration that we did compared to Trump's last year of his administration. If you literally did nothing except stuck with what Trump did, there'd be a seventy five percent decrease in the amount of illegal crossings right there, without any bill or anything, not to mention all the money that was tied to that bill for the Ukraine and lots of other things that you were trying to do in that bill, like aet one point eight million illegals in every year before any of those things would kick in to stop all of this overrun at the border. Now, me and you disagree on why they do this, but if you put it in terms you know, I know that you don't believe as much as I do about changing the voted demographic. But if you put it in terms of this, then if you say at the end of all of this, all of these illegal crossings, if at the end of this you're going to say, we want amnesty, what comes with amnesty? Citizenship? What comes with citizenship? Voting? Okay, it all boils down to that. At the end of the day. They're playing the long game. They're smart, they're smarter than us in a lot of ways, and that's what they're trying to do right now. You see the DOJ right now suing to put non citizens back on the voter roles in Virginia. I mean, this is a thing that's happening. I know it's not many probably won't swing an election, but they're actually doing that, and I know that it's because it's against you know, one of the laws that we passed for voter registration. I was too close to November fifth.
Speaker 6: To do that.
Speaker 13: But you're talking about non citizens being taken off the voting. The other question beyond.
Speaker 3: Our start today was I forget what where it was, what community was, But basically they want to pass a piece of legislature which says that non citizens cannot be elected to office. There are a lot of communities now where non citizens can vote in local elections, city elections before election.
Speaker 13: You know, my favorite part was my favorite part was when she kept, you know, when finally, you know, she kept saying, turn the page, turn the page. You would have thought that when Trump was up there, that you would have thought he was the one that was in the White House for the past three and a half years. So Brett Bair finally brought up you keep saying turn the page, but turn the page on what And she kept going into Trump's riding them back to Trump. She goes, you know what I'm saying, we both know what I'm saying. He goes, no, you know what I'm talking about, and he goes, no, I have no.
Speaker 3: Idea what she was trying to talk about. Hey, Will, I hate to do this to you, man, what are you talking? I got pack lines and you just got six minutes because you're a great college. Thank you.
Speaker 13: Thanks, all right, good night, All right.
Speaker 3: Let's keep rolling here. We are gonna say good night to Will. Take a quick break. Yeah, let me let's get to the commercial and we'll try to get everybody in. Jim Giggs, Joe and Paul back on Nightside.
Speaker 2: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World Nightside Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we are with crunch time. Let's get everybody gigs and Wymouth gigs next to the Nightside.
Speaker 12: Go right ahead, Hey Darren, Hey darn you're no follo'carter. Uh. Anyway, Dan, I wanted to respond to Kamala's interview with pet Bear. I thought she showed, uh, you know, how really unsure she was about, you know, what the issues really are for the American people.
Speaker 3: Questions didn't want to answer.
Speaker 12: But I thought I've seen her in a few interviews with like Stephen Colbert and.
Speaker 3: That's not an interview, that's a that's a comedy. Well, he'd like to think it's it's.
Speaker 12: Funny comedy where she wasn't toss these softball questions and she I didn't think she could really answer anything. He was.
Speaker 3: Well, the highlight of the Stephen Colbert interview was they each had a Miller beer. Good luck with that.
Speaker 12: Yeah. Yes, I think she's had enough beers and blunts, you know, over the last four years. And I just think she showed who that she's really unprepared to deal with, uh, you know, the issues of you know, the American consumers.
Speaker 3: How you know people used to deal with Giggs. I got gigs. I appreciate your call. Keep calling. I'm just were calling late and I'm trying to get everybody in Okay.
Speaker 12: Thanks, okay, I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Thank you, sir. Have a good one. Paul Paul in South Boston. Paul next on nights.
Speaker 6: Go right ahead, Hi, Dan, it's been a while.
Speaker 3: Right ahead, Paul, you're next.
Speaker 6: Oh Dan, I just I'll make it real quick. But I just find to say I watched that whole interview, and you have to remember Brett also had to interrupt her because he couldn't let her rham bel on for like, you know, for like five minutes and you'd only get four questions in for the for the twenty interviewed and and.
Speaker 3: It's a conversation. It's it's not like it's not like, let me ask you the first question, what what's your favorite color? And and she talks for five minutes. Okay, that's good, thank you very much. If you were a tree, what type of tree would you be? Oh, you'd be an elm tree. That's interesting. Why would you be? You know? I mean that's you know, that's the sort of stuff that she gets with Howard Stern and with uh Stephen Colbert, Who's how does Stephen Colbert stay on television? I mean, it's the most there's no humor in that show.
Speaker 6: How does the view stay on the air?
Speaker 12: You ever watched it?
Speaker 6: Five minutes in the morning.
Speaker 3: The hate that if you feel the brain cells dying, and it's a horrible feeling when you realize your brain cells are dying. Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Can I just say one more thing? Dan another caller that the other call and I don't like to comment on other callers, but when he said he looked at it as an interrogation. Brett Blead did not give her an intelligen you know, interrogation. He interviewed her and he did pretty well.
Speaker 3: He has no idea what an interrogation is, thankfully, and.
Speaker 6: He actually said if you actually look at he said, he said he enjoyed interviewer, and I hope that he would day he could interview her again. But she was fairly combative with him too. Sometimes in that interview, she yeah.
Speaker 3: She was going to steal a standard ground, but at the same time he gave her and he asked her an honest question, Okay, how many people have crossed the border. What do you think now? She could have said to him, we think it's about a million and a half or she could have said we recognize it's eight and a half million, or whatever she wanted to say, and then you go on from there.
Speaker 6: And the one last thing, Dan, all she did was blame Trump for everything. Her and Biden took no responsibility for anything. She blamed Trump and actually blamed them for I.
Speaker 3: Would say that the majority of votes that the vice president will win on November fifth, the primary motivation of those voters, the vast majority of them were voting not for her but against Donald Trump. They'll all count, don't get me wrong, But it'll be interesting to find out if people are going to vote for her again as Donald Trump. Most people who are vote going to vote for Trump are going to vote for Trump. They won't be voting against Harris. They're voting for Trump. It's really an election, but much more about Donald Trump than it is about Harris or Trump or Trump.
Speaker 6: Hey, Dann, I'm glad we got to talk again. I hope he would talk soon again.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, it's all up to you. Remember six months thirty. Have a great night.
Speaker 6: Thank you. All right.
Speaker 3: Let me go next to Jim in Missouri. Jim next on Nice, I.
Speaker 15: Welcome, damn, thank you.
Speaker 12: How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm doing great, Jim.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'll be brief.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't. I did not listener to or watch the whole interview because I felt like this is kind of how it would turn out. But one thing that I would like to have seen, uh as uh uh what Roger Ebert would have said. One missed opportunity I felt was the breadbear. After he repeated the same question a couple of times, I thought he could have pivoted and presented her with the answer to the questions she had that she had given preview to the same question because I heard her say at one point that she thought Joe was going to do just fine. And what I would have said was, given the.
Speaker 15: Current situation, would you now admit that you were wrong about whether or not he's doing just fine? And I would go question by question. I would have done the same thing on every question instead of just asking her the same question over and over again.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, when you're in those situations, and I've been in those situations, you're trying to elicit some information. I don't think there were any gotcha questions there. I don't think there was any questions about you won no delegates, you didn't stand in the primary or anything. And it was just it was just pretty good question. I thought he developed good questions.
Speaker 1: And we had a good question. He had good questions, But well, you had good questions. But I would like to have seen him pivot and just let her, let her, let her off the hook. But then she's walking away from the hook, she walks through some things that she you know, if she doesn't want to give a new answer, then let her just go with her previously. She's because she's on the record already.
Speaker 3: I got you, I got you to thank you much, interesting point, thank you. Last of the night, Gary got Gary.
Speaker 8: I'll just make it fast. Obviously it was a disgrace. Everybody's got to vote for Trump. You can't be voted for this woman. It's crazy. Uh, Dan, I used to live in the Merwick Valley and now I'm in Woo. But I just want to bring you attention tomorrow night for a show. You might want to look on the front page. Some guy uh working for the United Way embezzled seven million dollars.
Speaker 3: That's that's not a show. That's what that's what. It's called the criminal indictment. That's a criminal indictment. That's not a show. We're going to have Bill Bratton on Tomorrow night. Uh, and we're also going to have someone who's going to talk about dreams and your interpretation of those two.
Speaker 8: So the last one is tomorrow night. The last hour. You go to songs, but you're in good mood rock and roll or in tears, you go to song. I guarantee you that.
Speaker 3: Don't ever become a radio show producer. Gary okay with stick with the day job. Talk to you later. Have a good one. We're done for the night. How much time, Rob, thirty seconds? Perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect to all the callers except Joe in Boston. I think we're screaming at a friend of his and would have gotten a bad word in the radio. Thank you other than Joe and Boston. Joe, don't bother to call back. A'll end as always, Rob, Thank you, Maria, thank you. All dogs, all cats, all pets go to heaven. That's my pal Charlie ray Is, who passed fourteen years ago in February. That's where all your pets are who have passed. They loved you and you love them, and I do believe you're going to see them again. And I hope to see all of you again tomorrow night and nights that I'll see you in about two minutes. That on Facebook on Dan Ray Nightside with Dan Ray on Facebook, and we'll do our postgame presentation. Have a great Friday, everyone here. It comes to the weekend pretty soon.