Speaker 1: Oh that's that's one hundred five. Would me? I might.
Speaker 2: I might be trashed and do them niggas with you, So it's okay.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm just gonna now.
Speaker 3: If y'all say this is you don't really hear people when like you think about who's the greatest R and B man, you don't hear jagget Edge at.
Speaker 1: The top because they suck. They're not good. Man. I gotta do it. I gotta do a die. I mean, like I said, I heard them, save yourself time, brother, brother.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying they don't have like any hits because yeah, not true.
Speaker 1: Correct, that don't mean that doesn't mean the elite name five Jagged Edge hits without saying where the party at and let's get married. And I'm not even saying this to be facetious. I genuinely want to know because maybe maybe it's something I'm missing what jaggeted And I.
Speaker 3: Just never heard people's I never heard people say that, but I never heard people put them at the top either, So they kind of they kind of remind me of Arby's Like.
Speaker 1: My man, oh my man said, Army. Okay, it's not gonna be your first listen Okay, wait wait, wait, okay, wait wait, if I'm gonna name a copy, Okay, there's promise, promise said, don't name what don't they where the party at Okaya?
Speaker 2: Where the party at? What's that ship? The joint with the heaven? Like walk out of heaven? That's another way. Okay, feels like walking that promise? And yeah, bro, you yeah, hey, hey, hey, hey, well let's get married.
Speaker 4: You didn't say I couldn't say that. But even and even then, even then, that is not a good song. It's that, it's that, it's not Wait, there's one more. There's one more, because you know I love me a good dirty mac.
Speaker 1: I love you all right now yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah now now I'm done now now yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: I've attributed to this conversation about before checking.
Speaker 1: No, like like I said, like I just like I never got into him, you know what I mean, Like I always thought they were better groups ahead of them, you know what I mean, especially if we if we dirty macing, right, you know what I mean? Like oh this hell so yeah, especially from that time, from that time frame, like from like a dirty macing perspective, like what you had.
Speaker 5: Joe, you had one you had, what was it? What was the other group that was Jagged Edge? Jason, I'm not mad at that. I'm honestly not. Uh what what would you rather?
Speaker 1: Do you like?
Speaker 2: Do you enjoy a good dirty Max song or a cheating song? What's the level of pain that the person is going through in the song?
Speaker 1: Do they? You know what mean? Because there's a because like there's some songs where like the person is talking about stepping on on their significant other and they sound so gleeful and and just happy about it, right, and then there's the ones that people just sound really depressed. Like what was that the joint that Rihanna did where she was cheating on Yeah, that's a song that was masked as being very sad. She was excited to cheat on this name. Brother, I'm gonna tell you, I feel I feel like I told this story before. Yeah. Anyway, So I had a homeboy who were no longer friends anymore. What this isn't the reason for no longer friends, even though if he stopped being my friend after this, I would have played him. Uh so, Uh, his girlfriend had cheated on him, and I did not have that much reward for him. One because his girlfriend was also one of my friends, and he had been cheating on her helotion.
Speaker 2: So you know how you get that one time and they get sad as hell. So he's sad as hell in my car. And then I was like, hey, brother, I got the perfect song for you, and I put on Rihanna Unfaithful, and I yo, man, the tear drop tawned that man's eye. I said, damn, I'm sorry, brother. I thought this is gonna be fun time. I know, I thought, I think I'm about to say, you're a city boy. You up like fifty, Why are you why you sad about the what? He stand out the time he got.
Speaker 1: Yo, hold on, I'm not going. I'm not going. I'm not gonna don't. I probably would have started swinging, and brother, you have every right to do that. I'd have been prepared, but he knew. I'm just because I know how the outcome would have ended up. Like, imagine you go through that, then Nolo plays Unfaithful, You swing, and then Noo just thrashes you like that's a terrible You gotta leave the state, Hey brother, go start a new life, Just go start.
Speaker 2: It was a beautiful, beautiful times, young young, no young, early twenties young say you.
Speaker 1: Know what, man, I got you, Bro, this don't work, This don't work out. Damn. Why don't you think I was twenty yet? I think I might have been like nineteen. Oh that's even worse this anymore.
Speaker 6: I don't want to be the fez and what Yeah that video, That video is hilarious. That video is hilarious because the whole time it is her piano player.
Speaker 7: Yes, oh man, yo, what what?
Speaker 1: Oh that's the Rianna Hello hello, right, so we're gonna run it from the top, all right, hit them keys and we gonna get we go get. We're gonna think about it. Yeah, oh that is hurtful. Oh man, whoever she was thinking about, I know he was sad. Look that's what the game is. More savage than than needed me. Ah, the clip needed she was dumping the clip she was she was. I think faith it was.
Speaker 3: Worse okay, yeah, because you was with the nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it was worse. Like everything about that is just like, Yeah, it's like, yo, you spend a little bit too much, too much time playing with piano. Lessons that I've never seen you play the piano like you're there every day now, it's every day. It just gets to be Saturdays. Insanity, man, insanity. I hate to see it. Question questions. Hey, we're here for questions. Yeah. Say you're in a predicament where you are Gucci man, and oh and you are surrounded by noons and and a and a K pointed to your face saying, hey, man, I went out my contract. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: First of all, we never would have gotten there because the moment that he said that we got eight people comed with guns out of been like, you know what, brother, we could I could send this, I can fact you this, I can fact you your release.
Speaker 1: You gott we don't. We don't got to meet a person for what for who?
Speaker 3: Your type of time and that type of time. At the same time you got him where.
Speaker 1: Think me it was it was it in a restaurant or was it in a studio? It was in a it was an office. Oh see, we already stirted off from the wrong. Was that they like broad Day like they were getting that contract something? Yo?
Speaker 2: Dog, you know how the turbin You gotta be the drive take a great oouse from from.
Speaker 1: With your ankle monitors your.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: You see that video. You're ready to go back to jail. You didn't give them. You see that video when he was on the street, that streaming with that one dude, and he got called by his po and the po is like where you at and he's like, I'm at the I'm at the crib right now, and he and he just riding around in the car with the stream. Nasty man, nasty. Hey, let me say what's up to homie real quick? My brother to you? Man, Yeah, no, man, I just can't envision, Like Yo, there's like I probably would just stopped doing music for real, Like I'm good. I don't I'm not going back to prison, man, Like, no, no, you just got out six months ago, six months ago. I didn't need that. I'm good. Damn. Hey man, It's sad.
Speaker 2: And then I see people talking about like they not mad at him, how he handled it, and I'm like, I'm not mad at him because of what what might he wanted to do.
Speaker 1: But you can't do that because you're going to jail. Can't go with that. There's nothing you can do. You should have just called your lawyers and just fought that. Bro. Uh, he's gotta fight it. They can't move. Niggas can't move like that if you move if I feel like if you move like that, like either you don't have a full concrete plan or like you've accepted whatever consequences come with it, like the latter. Yeah, like you know what I mean, Like I'm pretty sure he went with the intention, Like, Yo, I'm about to die over this, and I'm comfortable with it. My question is more like, did you think this was gonna work? Because even okay, let's just say, let's just say, like he doesn't go to jail, Like, he doesn't go to jail no matter what. The contract is void because you can't make someone signe something.
Speaker 2: Under the rest. So regardless, it don't mean ship. So he still got you. So he's gonna have to fight that, like in the like with lawyers. Bro, just pay the buddy.
Speaker 1: You know. If we if we bring this into wrestling terminology, that means the majority of the contract signings we see on television should be noing void because niggas beginning attacked all the time. You gotta fight it. If you don't fight it, it's all good people. There's no governing body. People. Be let pride get the better of them. Oh you attacked me, and you think I'm gonna defend my toddle against you. No guess guess the game. No guess where we're going to court. I'm gonna sue you. Yeah, that's gonna happen. And I still keep my talking no matter what I win. Oh speaking of the title, Speaking the titles.
Speaker 2: Uh there is a new uh B g W Predictions Champion and it's none of us.
Speaker 1: And it's none of us.
Speaker 2: It is currently the person out there celebrating that papa's birthday.
Speaker 1: Shout out to oh Man, shut out Man. To be honest with you, I didn't know who's the champion before him. I thought it was you.
Speaker 2: It was you. No, it ain't no thought I do it wasn't it was Scotland. I know exactly who it was. Maybe my heart, maybe my heart.
Speaker 8: It's not into the predictions as munchey, no idea.
Speaker 2: The last one I sent us for the Daytony. Yes, and I never calculated who actually won, so like I did, but I don't remember you know what. No, No, you're the day Tony Champion. We'll just go ahead and yeah it works. We'll give you it works.
Speaker 1: This is your aaric off the triple H moment. There you go all right, man, that works, Yes, very nice. You know what, We'll just get the ship. This is the peak of professional wrestling. I love it.
Speaker 9: Once the kin get to him, then to the bag, dub put it up. Hit this to describe button this Horvo cup to these back ups. Soon the Scottie Beings. Kind of a noble conversation, sir. The side of Cala Greene, no load, the biggest heel in the photo. D Mac and Jashho can hauled from the logo and off the top road. Starting that going from a locker room in Philly, they got low black guy. He up o, bit up, y'all come wolf pack over up.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Some days last made the event and we live with it. And this is wherebe He's a low.
Speaker 1: Go got some proper shoes on. It's never iron the shortest who saw the shitty star and the town white tecker and just cut you done that long got bright.
Speaker 2: Welcome everyone to the two hundred and twenty eight volume of the Black Guys podcast.
Speaker 1: Give man, hey, hey, hey, out here out here doing great things. You know what I mean, Even though the thing were talking about is not great, It's all part of life. It's all part of the life game of the game. Hey, I was I think I was outside Friday. Yes, I was outside Friday, and you had to be telling me who the hell old boy was on the was talking to on the phone, and I said, and I just put my phone down, and I just said, I pulled at the deal what I was doing. Let me tell you something, man, Let me tell you something. I try. I really do be trying to watch SmackDown. You know what I mean, because you know, it's it's it's you know, Friday night, if you really got nothing to do, Like you know, SmackDown is a great thing to have on the team in the background. And for the past three weeks it's just been nothing but trash, trash on trash on trash. This might be the worst ever ever parlayed myself into doing I'm done.
Speaker 11: I'm done done, No more SmackDown for me.
Speaker 1: Never. Oh man, that's a gay man. I just did.
Speaker 2: I watched the Backdown this week, not all of it, because I mean I had other things to do, but I did watch.
Speaker 1: I watched wrong, I watched it. Next, I watched the two a w shows. Yeah, oh yo, I did watch that next, Tam Yeah right, see, let's go I watched the paper view hey, and I watched the paper Oh to do introductions. It's me Scotland Underwood. Hello, everybody happy. Uh yeah, I'm no love lady light skin ship lady. Yeah. Don't adjust your set. Don't adjust your set.
Speaker 3: Black Jesus rolls on Eastern I'm a god blessing to make your life easier. That was I was one was say oh that water, l God bless me. This is uh Jack, whoa.
Speaker 1: My apologies because I'm never gonna I'm never gonna disrespect the man. Have a good uh good glasses Jack. I was just gonna say, you can't be l ll cool sye and you're taking shots of water. That's that doesn't work.
Speaker 2: That I looked at you a little different, I'd be like, no, brother, that you ain't a regular cup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me go quick, let me take this shot of water. Keep my side clean, baby. They respect, respect, respect, You love water, you know, man, Let's just go ahead and let's just go ahead and put this band aid off because this is gonna be the last time I ever talked about SmackDown pod cast over again. Whether my brothers on this pod want to talk about it, they more than welcome to I am done, brother, done. You only got two more, two more to get through. For media, I don't even want to watch Mania the come on dog yo yo yo yo yo. I'm not and I haven't reached that point.
Speaker 2: I have a majority of these bills been stup part and not hitting the way that they should hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Am I not gonna watch media because of it? No, I'm still gonna watch it.
Speaker 2: I got people telling me I gotta have like people I had voltable with people tell me I have to have something in the crib, and I was like, I can't just watch it myself by myself in my layir, I got I gotta I gotta be a host.
Speaker 1: Look, look, I'm going to be enjoying WRESTLINGI weekend with the love of my life, you know what I mean. And if she just so happens to say, hey, I don't want to watch WrestleMania, guess what, yo, Let's watch love on the spectrum. Let's do that, you know what I mean. That's a great show. It's a great show. It's a great show. It's a great show. I have. I have this feeling that you'll definitely still be watching WrestleMania though, oh no, no, this is gonna happen. It's gonna happen. Absolutely, I'm just saying, you know what I mean, like it'll be. This is got to be the closest brothers, the closest were It's not even that I'm done watching w W. It's not like one of those like, oh I'm about to No, no, I'm not entertained no more. Right, I'm definitely not watching SmackDown no more. That show is horrible, horrible. What about yes, oh oh well, oh damn, he was like this.
Speaker 2: Baby this for god, that's crazy. That's crazy. Man, I'm still watching.
Speaker 1: So I love, I love. Let me all right, so let let me set up. Let me set up the the play real quick on what happened, and then we can dive into it. So, Cody Rhodes and Randy Orton twenty year history, right, A lot of meat on the bone, a lot of a lot that you can do with this story. The story does not need much, you know what I mean, does not need you. They've done a phenomenal job of keeping Cody Rhodes and Randy or In away from each other. Yes, happy Easter, Happy Easter, everybody happy Eastern they've done such a great job keeping these guys apart, you know what I mean. And when the subtle hints were there, they were perfect, you know what I mean, just enough where you're like, oh, when the moment finally happens, it's gonna be cooking, right. And this can technically be like a real dream match, and I mean dream match in the sense like they are not the same competitors they were twenty years ago, right, Randy Orans in his legacy era. Cody is doing whatever he's doing, but it's gonna it's lightning in a bottle. You're going to WrestleMania, right, and for a show that's not sold out, kind of need them big matches, right, But calls were made, big, big area. Emmanuel made a little phone called the Trips. Hey, dog, I need you to insert somebody into one of your storylines, ideally one of your big programs. In fact, I'm gonna do it for you. We're gonna inject this person into Cody Rose and Randy Wryn because they need it. Okay, Okay, who do you have in mind? Who can be a needle mover in WWE? Who can be the next action star in Hollywood? Pat McAfee, let's go, let's get it, let's get it, and so we have Friday. Pat McAfee turns on Cody Rhoads cuts this ridiculous.
Speaker 12: Pro right, that's funny, cuts this off, cuts this promo about the Attitude era, how he don't want to see five to five wrestlers wrestle forty five minutes, which is a crazy stray for you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Because I feel like that was another edict that didn't really need to get said, but it got said. I don't say, brother, when do they have matches that go over fifteen minutes? Easually? They usually don't even got forty five minutes work from wrestling in the show. So the way I took that, I thought it was like a straight shot to the US title title division in the open Challenge, because like they've been the ones like wrestling grapping, you know what I mean. Yes, Carmelo not that tall, you feel me? You know what I mean? That's my dog, my man's Because why would you want Carmelo Hayes, Nolo Chaz? Why would you want Carmelo Ays when you can have Pat McAfee and Brandy Orton on your television screens bringing you the real bring you the reel in this business.
Speaker 2: Come on, talk to me, man, Hey bro hey man. So okay, let's let's let's talk about how it was.
Speaker 1: Totally unnecessary and there was no need for mister McAfee to even set foot in the storyline. As you said, there's there's rich history between the two competitors. You could have thought that, like there's family members you could have brought in. You could have even brought in uh former legacy members and done that.
Speaker 2: You could have brought in you already brought in one McMahon child. You could have brought in the other mcman child if you really wanted to make it a little make it a little more sense and stuff.
Speaker 1: But they went with Pat McAfee. So I am going to try my best to at least if they were to do some things, at least do something that I could be entertained by, Oh we're getting an impromptu auh no, little Green defense attorney got.
Speaker 2: A little a little and I just need this one thing to happen.
Speaker 1: If they could do this, then I at least can be somewhat like, uh interested. I need Cody to pull up to the Pat McAfee show. It be his ass live on ESPN.
Speaker 2: MM, like that's how That's how his show ends on whatever day they decide to do it. If they do that, then I can at least like, at least then you have you have the the intermingling of the brands. He's it's already on ESPN, You're on, you have the first hour of Wrestle Media is free. You have Cody Rhodes going to the ESPN show beating up the host, and and then he could even be the host of the show for the rest of the time for all I can. I think that'd be hilarious personally, But that is like the only thing that can make me even a little bit interested in this. But I don't see them doing that. I see them just continue in to do this, trying to upset the IWC and everybody that's involved with this, because this was totally and utterly unnecessary, so much so that it looked like that there QB what had to go out there and talk some ship afterwards.
Speaker 1: It's just a nasty just overall, bro, you know what I mean? Like, Chaz, what do you what do you think.
Speaker 2: Not the sign that it was deep he was he did the Drake side like a when he like this trip push the t that one time.
Speaker 1: Remember that.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I don't know, man. I would have rid to saw gold dust for all this.
Speaker 1: That made sense.
Speaker 3: Gold Dust ted dB as Greg Joe.
Speaker 1: Kimmick infringement. That's fair. You did take your ship. I stopped. Stopped. Chris Bastons would have been dope. What if he just pulled up with it? Put him in the bastard Chris Chris Masters a funny, funny, funny thing man like he was up on he was on g c W this weekend. Really team it was super crazy.
Speaker 13: Really yeah, that is random random.
Speaker 1: Wow. I was just well, first I was happy, just see super crazy. I was like, oh my god. Then I looked. I was like, is that Chris Masters? Chris? Why are they matching? Oh? They're attacking? How do we get here? Let me ask you a question, man, if this had been anybody else, Like, if it had been anybody else, would this be as universally panned as it is. It depends on who it is. Though.
Speaker 3: You feel me like, this doesn't make any sense. That's the biggest thing. It just doesn't make sense. Yeah, we again, majority of us are kind of you know, moved on from Pat. You know what I'm saying, and you know rightfully so, but it just doesn't click. You mean, it's telling me these vignes she was talking to Pat listen, I wish he was talking to Chad on the ringside club said he was talking to himself.
Speaker 1: I wish he was talking to himself. I can understand that those voices got it.
Speaker 14: Pat McAfee, let's go that nigga like chicken, Pat McAfee.
Speaker 1: Well that's what So that's what I'm thinking, Like, you know what I mean, Like, is that a a case where you know what I mean, obviously it's coming from up above and everything like that, but like you imagine if they inserted somebody where they the person probably could have benefited from this, you know what I mean, Like like if you were to plane on the storyline of like people close to Cody, Like if you say somebody from NXT, Like if you put Ricky Saints in this situation, oh don't work? Would have worked? Okay, we're talking.
Speaker 2: A protegee if you will his boy, I mean, because at least then it'll have been with the same kind of storyline that all his friends attorney against them like everybody that had his back at what point of time or now don't have his back anymore.
Speaker 1: Brandy, that's hilarious, ladies. My lady suggested that, and I was like, she also suggested Jim Ross, which I just like think was even funnier. Whoa can you I menage Jim Ross? Egg and Egg and Randy aren't on? Whoop his ass? Wop his hands? Who was that? Brandy? Brandy pulls out of Oklahoma slam. Hey, look he got me, he got the build, you got the doctor bill with the royal d be taken. All he gotta do is put that towel around his neck. Let's go after death, Randy or In. That's tough. Look look at us, remember he remember we thought it could have been vinced. Hey listen, man like like if it didn't like it, you know, it wouldn't have been better. You know what I mean. They're they're soft launching Vince in in, They're in, they're inserting it. They're they're they're slowly bringing in. I think what this past Monday, that promo with Cody and stuff was probably the biggest like tease of events, Like they they don't want to say his name but you know who they're talking about.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, they definitely mentioned they mentioned him. You know, you know who they're alluding to.
Speaker 1: I guess I just looked like Pat McAfee, like, you know, I'm not in the sports world like that, But does Pat McAfee got motion like that? Like, I know he's got his shows and I know what he's done in his NFL career, But like, okay, let me ask you this question because from what I what I have information I've gathered, I did not know that Aeriel Manual is his agent. I didn't know that. Yeah, I did not know that. I did not know that.
Speaker 2: So apparently there's this thing where he's trying to push Pat McAfee and I think the actor they want him to be like is like Sylvester Stallone, And I'm like, does.
Speaker 1: Pat McAfee got Celevester Stallone energy? Like? Did Pat McAfee play Rocky? Oh? I don't want to Nigga, couldn't even play what's name Mickey Nicky.
Speaker 2: Man uh man yo dog? So I didn't know Ari e Manuel was his uh his agent? So to me, you just unlocked the deeper, darker criminal link. So I am now like why this is what and you already know they all are from damn what's the name of that freaking uh uh agent agency that they all came from, like the where Nick con came from and everything.
Speaker 1: I forgot the dame of it was like one of the biggest agency. Yeah, I forgot the dame of it.
Speaker 2: But yeah they Hey, hey, bro, if that's what this is, and you try to make Pat McAfee a much bigger.
Speaker 1: Star, he's already big. Bro.
Speaker 2: We don't need you didn't need to add him into this. He could do he does. He already has.
Speaker 1: His big show on ESPN that they basically needs to being paid for him to just break his show there and they have nothing to do with it. They he already goes.
Speaker 2: On Saturday Countdown for college football, which he's definitely revitalized. That I can't I can't take that away from Pat mcafield, even when he for his first couple runs and WWE, I couldn't taken away from it because he was actually it was great, it was entertaining, and then he started putting his foot in his mouth and then we started to seeing who he signed with, and but the same people he signed with, the same people that the higher ups in WWE and people above them and TKO side with so it's not really anything weird or different, so they all go together. It's just from a wrestling fan standpoint, I don't care.
Speaker 3: So basically, you're telling me about to get Pat McAfee mincing Man and Trump.
Speaker 1: That made it. No, I wouldn't say that. I don't want to say only it's not far fast. Look, your main event for Backlash is about to be Cody and Jelly Roll versus Randy and Pat McAfee, and you're gonna like it, and it's gonna be done in Florida, so you know the flags is gonna be waving in that motherfucker he bounced, Yeah, come on back, No, come on back, because this is the world you were in now baby gone. You know.
Speaker 2: The crazy thing was I kind of looked at like back Backlash prices because I was like, yo, man, it's a Tampa.
Speaker 1: It's not that far. I was like, I can look at it, just like to go and I was just like, look at that, said I do that ship. Come on, bro, you don't want to see jelly roll and Pat mcafeel locking up. No, come on brother, Oh oh, you you don't think jelly roll not popping up in these next two weeks. The fact jelly roll.
Speaker 2: We see more jelly roll than I have seen in my entire life of w W television, and it upsets me because I've usually done a really good job of avoiding jelly roll.
Speaker 1: I can't, man, this time, you can't. Can't is bad buddy business bad bunny not coming back, Bro, He's not. He's not coming back under this under the circum like, you're about to get Cody Rhodes jelly roll. What's the the the white boy that be doing the comedy that they got the Tony Hedge Cliff, Yeah, you're about to get You're about to get dumb three against Randy Pat McAfee h, who else who they are? For no reason? So here, okay, so here's my thing. Here's my little rant about it because we've lost the plot. Oh oh yes, Rob Bronk got a little wal A party. That's your replacement for wal A Mania. Everybody Gronk at the beat. Bro, Let's let's look how far we have fallen.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: And this makes me sick. Look at this comment. He got worried a sorry sorry Scot damn. No, that's funny. True. Okay, here's the thing, because we've lost the plot. We've lost the plot on so many things with this bill to Mania. We lost the plot with Punk and Roman because they just beefing over who's old. We've lost the plot with Cody Rhodes and Randy Orion because we now have Pat McAfee wanted to go back to the attitude era and you know, doing it for the business. It is creaty. The most anticipated match is what broncking Ober? That's definitely the most anticipated match. You know what? Yo? What's what's what has the best bill so far in this mania? I know My answer is hold on, it's definitely brocking over to me, Yeah, that's the best.
Speaker 2: That's the best way. Let me phrase that. What's the second best way? Second? She did that one right, I'll give you a clue. It's the women. It's just about the one you think it is, yop Oscar and and you got and uh, Stephanie and Live It was also good too.
Speaker 1: The only I'll tell you, I'll tell you just got to see a clear side of them giving up on Rihan and Jade because why is ill inserted? They just said goodbye to each other. Two weeks ago. They think I'm back, Yo, real need help all the ways she needs help. Bro. Oh, she's not strong enough to do this by herself. Apparently that Come on, man, come on man doing man?
Speaker 2: Hey, bro, just because she used to beat up the judgment day by herself, does that mean that that she could go up against Jade, me and him and uh be fat.
Speaker 1: This is strong. I mean, look incredible, incredible. I don't see them going past mania. O damn, I'm gonna tell you what this. I'm gonna tell you what this mania feels like. This menia feels like well, it's like, we gotta get through mania because once we get through Mania, there's gonna be so many changes, Like the WWE that we know is no longer going to exist. I'm kind of there now, We're kind of over over under. Triple H is still a head of Creative by the time we enter twenty twenty seven. Yes, yeah, I still say old.
Speaker 2: The only reason I say that is because the only way he's really gonna like lose is like be demoted or lose his job is the money has to They have to not be making any money and not just like not Uh, I'll not sell out things, but like they have to be on the actual down swell of not doing well. And I just don't personally see that because there's still enough people out here who still goes to the shows. There's still enough people out here who will show up and by merch and everything, even if the product isn't the best, they still will support.
Speaker 1: Plus her Polish man, he gonna play the game punintended. You know the game, you know that shit like.
Speaker 3: Like, like Noah said, it has to be a massive downfall because he still knows certain things in certain ways to bring you, bring you in like you can you can fall off a little bit, but it's gonna be a certain thing. Like ah, yeah, I gotta start this maybe i' start watching it because da da da dah. So it gotta be some bad like massively bad for meetings. I'll be shocked if I see him fire or removed.
Speaker 1: What would it take right now for you to stop actively watching w w E. Let me throw Let me throw out a couple of scenarios for you. I got you, all right. The final image you see on Night one of WrestleMania is Pat McAfee holding up the w w E Championship. Damn that David Arquette, Damn, I said, oh no, we don't need that. We don't need that. Are you are you going to tune in to see how it unfolds? I'll get the I'll get the highlights. I got. I gotta be there that. That's what I'm saying, Like it's fine, yo, broke brother, uh uh? What if the play here here? Walk with me real quick. W w E has not had a major heel staple in a long time. I'm count the vision because the vision fell apart mad quick. But you know we haven't had in a while. A corporation storyline. Yeah, we haven't had that in quite some time. So the final image you see of nine one in the center, the new w w E champion Randy Orton right next to him on his left, his advocate Pat McAfee, and then inserting themselves right into the center triple h. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think I probably do it that.
Speaker 1: And their staple name is t k oh yeah, discussing disgusting work work Like I said, Like I said, I can always just pick a choose when I watch. I can go to swim, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm good. Oh that make me stop watching what your lady said, what if they have bro oh, oh, I'll turn it off. I'll be like I'm done. There's no way, bro, there's no way that would be sick. Oh shoot through Brock brocking the staple to go through, Yeah, go through brocking the staple. Yeah, and then the and then the mastermind of it all a man, Oh my god. Yeah. Man, I don't care for wrestling that much, Okay, I can. I can support my favorites from afar by to start calling them their real names. I do want to know you a bout your wrestling name. Wrestling does not exist to me no more. Man, what do you what do you think this like? Obviously like nothing like to me, nothing significant is gonna come up with this. This is gonna be just business as usual for w w E. Clearly, I don't know if you could really constitute this as like a panic. But this is what twice that they've t k O has inserted themselves into. Like surprisingly, it's a Cody it's always Cody Roads that they throw this into. Because That's what I'm saying, bro, think about it. It was Ari Emanuel who made the call to the Rock last year for Chamber right because it wasn't moving ticket sales. Now you got this, maybe they maybe they actively trying to throw Cody like like not not big big brom, but they definitely letting Cody know like hey, nigga, we control you. You see all this here?
Speaker 2: This is me saw the question like kind of kind of like from your, uh, your corporation standpoint, like if that if that is like actually something that they're doing and it's there, they're gonna make it like against Cody Rhodes and.
Speaker 1: Everything like that.
Speaker 2: Uh, but like what if they like seriously do it, like not like worst case scenario, but actually do it to the point where it's like Cody versus the establishment, like the wrestling fans Cody's representing like the wrestling fans and us basically against the big corporation of TKO, who doesn't give a damn about that. They're just capitalists try to take over and make as much money as they can, and they don't care about wrestling.
Speaker 1: They don't care about the art form. They just care about moving tickets and everything, and like that has the actual like that's the actual move here. M hmm, yeah, like the acts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like if it actually makes it try to like work, not like the evil worst case scenario we just came up with, but like an actual like corporation.
Speaker 1: Uh stable m hmm.
Speaker 3: I mean you have a playbook to use. Granted, sounds of different things are different, so of course, but you have a playbook to use and you could build off that. But I've just lost so much faith in this product and what I'm watching so and then understanding what TKO kind of represents.
Speaker 1: You know, brand is gonna be a cafe, but.
Speaker 3: I know that your product in what you have done, has not been the best yes for the fans. I know that one of your lead dogs in Mark Shapiro, in Mark Shapiro actively put back to WNBA twenty years. You know what I'm saying, Like, there's so many things that I'm aware of that it's it would be hard for me to try to actively sit and enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Again, I try to be as open mind as I possibly can, and I would you know what, No, I don't know. I gotta sit with that because again, my faith in this it's very little. And now you want me to not you, but now you're telling me I got to actively be be engaged in this type of storyline.
Speaker 1: Nah right now, Nah, fuck that shit. I am actively watching the UFC. You know, UFC is under TKO, same company everything, and I'm actively watching them realize that their mistakes in real time, right, I'm realizing are the mistakes of launch, of latching on to a political movement that absolutely has been terrible for this country. I've watched them actively realize that, oh, yeah, we have this, we have this seven point seven billion dollar deal with Paramount. We just signed Connor ben for zoof of boxing for fifteen million for a one fight deal. But you have starting pay for a UFC fighter being twelve k to show, twelve k to win, right, So now you're getting a lot of the drawback, like probably the most I've noticed when it comes to like the conversation right of like fighter pay and everything like that, and just the overall structure, because now I'm under the belief that there's no fucking way the UFC does this show at the White House. I just don't like it. I don't think it happens. I don't think it happens like legit, like logistically you go through with that, like you might as well just go ahead and put the company under right, But I bring that up to parlay this to w w W because the same thing I'm seeing what UFC went through is now actively being pushed for w W And that's why I said the w W we know no longer will exist. After WrestleMania, we got jelly Roll, we got at McAfee, we got a little YACHTI, we got this Tony Hinchcliff, you know what I mean. What's the other white boy that Brent Kershner? You know what I mean? I know they were the median. Yeah, the conversation with like Tom Brady possibly doing something at Mania WW is not for you. It's not for me, not for any of us no more. It is for the content creator, the influencer and people that they can that they don't want the family experience no more? What can you do for us? And how can you push t Ko's vision onto your screens? It's becoming just a very apparent man like WrestleMania forty genuinely might have been the finale of the WWE that we love. We knew, you know, you know, we got excited for there should be no reason, bro. Two years after that, we see in one of the worst Manium bills, right, And there's so many people that you can blame. Everybody got to get smoke on this, everybody. T KO got to get the smoke on this for being capitalists. And you know what I mean, driving away what makes pro wrestling exciting for people? You know what I mean? When you start reading that they not even giving cop tickets out, Like what are we doing? Man? What are we doing? Then I'm one hundred percent putting blame on Triple H. And I know everybody's like, oh, you know Cody went out, did did you know the speech against t KO? No, nigga, you got in this bed too, like you know, like you know, this is what you want. This is what you want to see. What's one man always saying what what we do better than anybody else in the world. Because when WWE is moving up, then we we give praise to Triple H. Right, But that being said, that that praise goes to should be going to everybody too, right, because it's all about like who creates a story, who executes it? All that good stuff? Just like right now, I just like for me, WWE doesn't do it for me no more. WWE does not move move the needle like I feel like I don't have to watch Raw and SmackDown or NXT on the week basis to fully grasp what's going on right like a person could watch WrestleMania right now and probably no context of what's going on. Maybe it's okay for WWE for you to be the casual fan, because if you're the casual fan, then you would eliminate yourself from so many headaches. Right, but no one listen to me. I just out here just talking. You feel me? You know what I mean? We got to look, this is what we get in at sodding Mania next year, Dog Tom Brady, Little Yachty, Jelly Roll, Pat McAfee. W W, I'm taking the celebrity title. Will It's gonna be for the w w E time. Look, he appreciate that, man, Thank you, Oh thank you. I appreciate thank you much love. That's the only reason why we're selling the game. Man. But hey, bro, can we talk about something like better? Like I I really enjoyed it? Next last night I thought I thought Standard Leve was really good. I did to them vanity boys, Hey boy's gonna be stars many boys boys.
Speaker 2: I'm so I am so yeah. I've been I've been so I've got I got early stopped. I got early stocked on that. But it was on the ball. Baby, I was like, I got you.
Speaker 1: I respect it. No, I fun with him. See I wasn't wasn't high on the the Kendall looking one and his his other homie. But Jackson Drake, I was like, he gonna be he gonna be a story. I see the right he was. He was, Yo, don't kill me, Please, don't kill me. Boys the boys got they they were storing the feeling because they remind me a little bit of undisputed era. Man, Like you know what I mean, Like I could see it could be that group for n x T. They absolutely could be that group. Would you add another person? You know, I don't know everybody, you know what I mean? You know what I mean, Like I mean, I don't.
Speaker 3: Mean just evolved like in general, like because you know people we just saw Johnny wrestling XT. So I'm saying, like, would you add somebody else or just let them rock on?
Speaker 2: Just as nah, man, I just say, let them rock the way that they are because at the beginning, uh, I just be the ARA was just three of them for a while.
Speaker 1: Roddy got there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, until Roddy turned on on What's what?
Speaker 1: What is he now? He's uhil Americano Yo. Yeah, uh that was funny.
Speaker 2: But shout out, yo, shout out to the boys to uh los Amerricando's they go hard once again.
Speaker 1: They brought me, they brought me in, They brought me in. I was hey, I thought they lost me.
Speaker 2: They didn't lose me down here for the silly ship even like the back stage ship that they do with it's.
Speaker 1: Just them talking to Spanish.
Speaker 2: And then like I saw one, they had Rollo got Bravo to dance with Lola and then they dance and then soul Ruka just turns walks by and looks at it and shakes her head, and then Bravos like you betrayed me.
Speaker 1: Hey, look man, British Strong Style might be dead, but low Medicanos just forever. You mean, like like Kaiser, Kaiser can never lose that mask, man, like he can never lose that mask.
Speaker 2: Oh literally, Kaiser is dead. That should have done that, should have done whatever? Like whatever him and the original uh get together and have their eventual mask versus Mask match.
Speaker 1: Ain't no way, bro, ain't bring back Chad Gable I gotta go.
Speaker 13: The original m Yes, I get it what Albericana can actually speak.
Speaker 2: Spanish, eb I cook it and he's a face in Triple I.
Speaker 1: He is bro like, but yes, briande Americano like that might be like yo, somebody, somebody assaw some he tweeted. They were like w W has been actively trying to find the next big Latino star and they didn't know it was in the form of a white German pretending to be American. God, come on, man, that's yo, dog, That's what that's what like wrestling is for sometimes that because they just run.
Speaker 2: They just you do some ship just out the blue and then it works and then you just got wrong with it, like there's no way you can turn back. I'm sorry any time at the top of his life anyway, So why why change it? And Tyler Bate was doing his moves in that match. He was getting his big, big strong boy on.
Speaker 1: Man. He he he remembered who he was.
Speaker 3: If they stay cooking like this, do you do you still envision them ons aw or you just kind of locked in here?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Nah, man, like they they they good, they can stay they you know, like it's like no, like Nod alluded to, you know what I mean, you can give anybody a gimmick and it's up to the performer how far that GIMMI goes?
Speaker 1: Right, Heiser took that joint and ran with it. Right, Did you know that was not the original plan for that entire thing? Right? But now seeing Pete Dunn and Tyler Bait get get involved in, they're getting excited and like they you know, they moving.
Speaker 13: And grooving, They.
Speaker 1: Having a good time. And at the end of the day, that's I guess that's what's all that matter is. Man, Now do I want to slip out to three white Europeans be out here being some blue stars? They don't even yo, Mexican stuff does not move in the UK like that. Bro. We just Scotland just got their first Mexican restaurant, I think like ten years ago. Damn. I was flabbergasted. Mm hm oh my brother Gotti go for it, man, Oh no, no, I'm saying. My older brother is like, let's go get some tacos. I'm like, where what do you think we are? It ain't sure sure enough Mexican restaurant right off the wall. I was just like, what were you gonna say no novo Oh.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to give praise to all three of the women's matches because they they were crazy, every single one of them, especially the opener.
Speaker 1: I really enjoyed Uh, Kendall, Gray, lot Avice and j C. Jane.
Speaker 2: I love that they gave j C. Jane that entrance. She's well deserved. I know, I was shocked what she did win the NFC championship at first, but she has been a great flag bearer for that division. But since she's been the champion and she had a great run, I'm happy it all turned out. Proud of Lola finally getting above getting on the top of the mountain because she's had like four chances that championship and lost every single time. But happy that she's finally gonna be the champion.
Speaker 1: And as the person King just said, kindergreat, got next job. She she she is so the way like her like her moves are just so fluid and like how good she is at this age. It's it's great. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I thought Taxi, Uh, Taxi and uh and Moreau did they thing shout out shouted up. I love the spot when they was kicking each other like in the chest and ship when they both got up and did their little crazy face because they just match energies.
Speaker 1: That was that was that was really dope, really really good man. Oh you know, and you already know Soul and sorry that thing as well. So I was, I'm not even lie to you man, like I might need to rewatch that one. I might need That was. That was the one that disappointed me a little bit. Uh, I can understand.
Speaker 2: I think I think I just had like I thought they were gonna be like matching the night and they won't. So I guess that's probably why I But.
Speaker 1: I still enjoyed the match. I just I guess I expected more from it. I also thought I was sorry he was gonna win that, you know what I mean, Soul could getting her whole Cogan on. You know what I mean, I already got that political I already got that political right, Ruka Hogan. Like, truthfully, don't you think like maybe in hindsight, in hindsight, they could have Like I know, this dispute has been like a big stable for NXT and everything like that, but I feel like this could have been an NXT match that could have took place at Mania, you know what I mean, Like I felt like it would have been a great showcase for them, you know what I mean. It would have been a great way opportunity to them spotlight NXT, like, hey, this is what's been going on. They have the match at at Mania, because I would like to think the the main roster crowd is familiar with Soul Ruka and everything like that very much, very much. Yeah, I just feel like it got the match got lost in the especially when it was sandwiched between a great triple threat and then an excellent Taintum Pactuley Blake Moro match. That's why I feel like it like it didn't feel like a like a blood feud, like I know, I'm pretty sure they're probably have one more match and everything like that, but it didn't feel satisfying. So that's how I made peace with it.
Speaker 3: I was like, well, because I'm like you, I thought that's your biggest correct me for this is the gets pearly like standing livers like the right. So I did think it was gonna get violent there, and it probably should have, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But it didn't, and so I had to kind of repavot.
Speaker 3: I was like, all right, well and if anything, Zary, you need this match and she needs to look really good in this match more than anything, because the jury was still out. For me, it was like, what are you actually going to be? What's going to be? Like, Yeah, your mom's would be powerful, but it's still not. I felt like getting over the way I thought it would. So I felt like she performed very well. I know we all know we're getting from soul, so that just how I kind of looked at it.
Speaker 1: I thought I was slid. I was good. I thought it was good for her. I thought it was good for both.
Speaker 3: But I would hope and I and I hope it keeps building because if that's then then that I do feel like you left a lot on the table.
Speaker 1: Johnny Gargano Wrestling Radio in Junior what the match or like Johnny Wrestling being back in XT? Just in general, I was sad as hell. Oh god, well now I would he said, get this thing off my TV. I I personally, I just feel like if Johnny Wrestler coming back to NXT, how come I couldn't get Rebel Heart bro because them days are dead man. That's all I wanted, No half the reason I wanted to watch this match just because I was waiting for Rebel Heart to hit. You getting this Death Rebel. You're getting this Death Rebel Classic, and you only joint that's dead.
Speaker 2: Like like if you're gonna like if you're gonna have Garganto have his team at least do the way things like.
Speaker 1: Back in the day. Nah, they gave us that other ship that Dave Roster bullshit. I was so sad, But the match is fine, Johnny, Johnny Takeover gone, you know what I mean, Like Rebel Heart gone, d I y gone. Now I will say I will say I like Randy Orton Junior. You know what I mean, I see the upside. He definitely just gotta find his own identity because I feel that literally everything down to you is Randy Orton. I'm not saying that's a bad thing. Like I feel like if there's one wrestler that a lot of people should strive to be, it's is Randy Orton. Randy, but like everything about you, dog like, is Randy Orton. Your gear, Randy Orton. As you risk, you take your wrists like Randy Orton, you know what I mean, Like you built like Randy Orton, you know what I mean, Like, get some tights, switch it up. I'm not against Hey, I'm with you. I get it. A random risk band something, a shirt that says I'm not like yeah like something man like. You know, you know what the design of this match was to be was to get him over you know what I mean, just to get Miles Born to that next level. I guess. I guess Johnny Gargana is the litmus test of these type of things now, because that's all Johnny Gargana is good for? Man? Why are you killing Johnny? Johnny? Johnny know what you gotta do to get my praise? What's that inside that? A W contract? Playboy? Look at you? Look at your man's is doing. Hey, I'm crying, yo, I'm crying crying, bro, but hey, I'm with you. Champ Champ with a W having the time he gotta gotta fire theme my shadow Nose by Star Banger. What is Johnny Garganda got death rebel? Mm hmm exactly. I did not watch the main event. I'm not even gonna lie to you. I know I did not. As was good. As soon as we got I was like, oh I can turn it off. This is great, bro. Now watching until this morning because I went outside, but I did watch it. It was good, it was great. Yeah, it was like once again, you know what I mean, Like, there's certain matches where I'm like, I don't have to watch this right away. Usually a Joe Hendry match falls in that. Uh, that category.
Speaker 2: Was Joe Hendry the weakest part of that match on, but that doesn't take away the match.
Speaker 1: So look, let me let me ask you this question. Let's fantasy book real quickcause you know, once again it's stand to deliver. We're probably going to get a bunch of call ups, you know what I mean soon, right, Joe Joe Hendry is no longer w w NXC champion. So Joe Hendry gets called up, right now, what do you do with Joe Hendry on the main roster man pairing him with Damn Housing. Let's get this thing. I was about to say, with Damn Housing, let's get this thing popping.
Speaker 2: I about to be like, it is Hendry housing, let's get moving.
Speaker 1: Joe housing Joe. So I feel like that would slow Dan Housen's money up.
Speaker 3: Damn you just thought like Joe Hendry, I think, you know, let me ask you, Okay, let me ask you.
Speaker 1: No, that's not like ignoring all that, ignoring all that. Right, if you see somebody doing the type of numbers that Dan Housen is doing, merchandise, video impressions, everything like that, would it be smart for them to pair him with Joe Hendry. But you know, and I say this right in my argument to it is Joe Hendry of today is not Joe Hendry of two years ago. If this was two years ago, I'd one hundred percent be like absolutely, because Joe Hendry was a more viral name. I don't think Joe Hendry has that same type of clout, right, he just I don't think he has like the whole like I believe in Joey thing. I feel like it's ran its course, right, Dan Housen relatively, you know what I mean, still fresh, Dan Housen can take this as long as he wants to, because it like you know what I mean, like it's it's it's viable, it's doing what it needs to do.
Speaker 2: A bro, you know how dope it gotta be to be like beat this over and not take a single book.
Speaker 1: You haven't seen this tough. You haven't seen this tough works in many moods, my man. They take one Hey, take what one? He only been in the ring twice. Look you can look that damn Housen WrestleMania appearance numbers. Oh of course he should have been the host fast But yeah, that's that's my my only argument towards Joe Hendry. Ye got you can we can we when they do move up Ricky and Ethan, can they move up together? Because they are they're so good together though, Nolo, it's so good, so great, they're so great together. They are awesome like that whole batch is like them just going back and forth working together. And then eventually, of course, what was gonna turn out the other one? It was to turn it on Ricky? But what if they fear with Ethan? Was sorry with ork in in Pat McAfee, but that salvage that mmm, I mean it would be the worst.
Speaker 2: There you go, at least will have a funny aspect because they are hilarious together.
Speaker 1: We need them tax chips. They got something with that man they got on with that was the cause. Did uh Ricky Ethan ever do anything a w I'm sure I'm sure they did. I don't remember. Yeah, they gotta go, you gotta go to the rampage clips.
Speaker 2: Ramp who was Ethan with Ethan was in a stable, but I don't remember what stable was in.
Speaker 1: He was with Scorpio Sky and Old Boy. Yeah, American Top Team. That's right, that's right, that's big stop. He did the Firm, the Firm, God goodness, crazy look at this, look at this unlucky memory. But the way Ricky was with them before the f W champion. What's the dude name, mister Keys or it's Keys? I thought ys was coming out. I allow thought he was coming and stand a delivery that would have made sense, That would have made sense. Okay, Now we don't know when Royce Keys will pop.
Speaker 2: Up, no idea never. We're never gonna say.
Speaker 1: About to get a vignette before SummerSlam mm hmm uh.
Speaker 2: Since we're talking about people who aren't on TV, there was a certain a W person who voiced his frustration about that being TV.
Speaker 1: Who go ahead, man who? My man said? Who? You ain't seen it on the top that one? Oh, I was like, damn crying and that's why he's not and that's why he's not on TV because don't remember.
Speaker 3: Man, Chaz man Chazz, don't even know so sorry, that's slip by me, so, Matt, it just slip by me.
Speaker 1: No, we don't have no, we don't have to shout out like I love Willy man, I love Willy. You came up with a whole booking thing for him? I did, I did. But I'm just so, here's here's the thing, right, here's the thing. Right. We gotta look at this. We gotta look at this from from both sides, right, gotcha? A w is notorious for hoarding talent, which also makes no sense because you technically have two companies under your unrelah right, just one, and unfortunately one of those companies really has no structure to it. So you just be throwing like you got your regulars for ring of honor, but you just be innered aging, right, mm hmmm, Willie Mack, I've always thought phenomenal wrestler, an abundance of charisma personality easily could be a collider, you know what I mean, somebody that's on collision every Saturday night. Put that man to work. What you call him a collid? Hey, that's that's what them, uh collectionion folks are collise. Yeah. I was positive. After he was complaining online, I was like, yo, we about to get a John Moxley versus Willie mac graphic for Collision Watch That yeah, I mean she like my My idea was like, put Willie Mack in the conglomoration, which fits. That fits perfectly. That's track because all the collaboration is in a bunch of random ass people put together. Come on, man, can you imagine Willie Mack and two more hero eh together? That's money tag too, you baby, oh my? Come on the damn against the Death Riders one time the Stone Pitbull Max. Mmm, I like it, yo, But but you know what I mean, that's I don't understand how he was on a two year contract, a full time two year contract. In his last I think his last a W match was March of twenty twenty five. His last Ring of Bottom match was December of twenty twenty five. It's like, yo, why do you have him on on your roster? You're paying him, which I'm never I'm never mad at wrestlers getting paid, but you know what I mean, Like, these people want to get active, they want to work. How do you have like Lady Frost. Lady Frost was on the roster, she just her contract just ended. She got immediately picked up by MLW. You know what I mean, I'd like to think that Tony Kahan watched the watch List on Tuesday, because it's no coincidence that we brought up Chetah and then she popped back up so BGW influence once again. She popped back on the block Man against Willow, which was great. It was nice to see it was it was but what are we doing? Man? Like? Why why are we hoardering all this talent but we ain't got no use for.
Speaker 3: That's always been the one thing that's confused me about Tony Carr and I.
Speaker 2: Can't billion billionaires to get a billionaire and that's probably it.
Speaker 3: You got you have so much money to you know what I'm saying, Like it doesn't hurt you that you just pay niggas and then not really use them like that.
Speaker 1: You good you're getting paid, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like it kind of feels like the whole Bucks situation with Gianni's where it's like the man want to play, The man want to hoop. I ain't letting them move. Niggas want to wrestle. People want to be out there. Becau is Yes, like you said, I'm gonna knock somebody getting the bag.
Speaker 1: But can I for one second makes all the sense of why they will hit it play. I mean, I just want to save him.
Speaker 3: I mean it's you know, you gotta have something and wanting to get injured because he's.
Speaker 1: Out of there. But he's out of.
Speaker 3: There, right, So I under I don't fully I don't fully back it, but it is a business standpoint.
Speaker 1: I get it. But at the same time, the nigga, well, yeah, I ain't went anyway. You no, no, You're right anyway, But yeah, I don't. I never.
Speaker 3: I never got that part of it. You have two shows essentially oh three, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Down in my collision r H.
Speaker 3: And I see, like I said, the last not the last part prove when we was with that's that's freaking wrestling. I said, I see what you're trying to do always. I see you're trying to restructure this at it. You know, you mean telling William Matt couldn't hoop right now.
Speaker 1: I don't. The math is not math in no mind. But I'm not a billionaire. I don't. I don't. I'm not a bucker, So I don't know.
Speaker 3: But if it's if Willie Matt says he can hoop and he's not injured.
Speaker 1: Let the nigga hoop. But this is this is like when Keith Lee, right, and we talked about this about Keith Lee saying he was cleared. He's just waiting, right, And this was like a year ago, right, and Keith Lee has Keith Lee has a wrestled since I think the end of twenty twenty three. If I'm not mistaken, I guess I just like I'm you know, once again, I like Chad said, I'm not a billionaire, but this is what I would do if I had billionaire money. Right, Boom, were bringing Rampage back or at least dark We have a whole YouTube channel. You're putting these matches before Dynamite, maybe a little few before collision. But yeah, were about to run this back in the rotation because sometimes you just want to see people rustle no harm. In a random Friday night on YouTube. You're watching Willie Matt versus Big Bill. Mm hm you feel me right earlier Mark Davis versus Willy Mack. You have to see that. M hmm, that's big. What was that joint? It was? It was Willie Matt versus Jeff Cobb versus Jacob Fatu Triple Threat match banger.
Speaker 2: Oh that was a banger, yeah big No, that was just it's not YouTube. Remember watching it?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. If I find it, I'll give it to you. Yeah no, man, you just gotta stop ordering people, you know what I mean, Like I get and I get it. I fully understand. Like when these type of things happen, like when people get cut or released, it becomes very much like you know what I mean, Like your heart goes out to these people because you know what I mean, you never want to see somebody lose their job, you know what I mean, especially for something that they love doing. But at the same time, man, like I don't want to see like that's that's two years of Willie Max's career that he can't get back, you know what I mean. And you get older, you don't get younger, right by age, I ain't got a lot.
Speaker 3: I thought he was a lot older than that.
Speaker 1: Definitely, I definitely didn't know that. It's probably it's probably shoot even down. Like g c W gc W just started like improving their pen when it comes to like stories for their actual shows, you know what I mean, Like for some reason they have now added me they've gotten my attention. With Joey Janella against Little Brody. You know what I mean. I enjoyed those promos. Great Little Brody foted Jamie up last night. Mm hmmm. And don't let Little Brody come out dressed like his dad, buddy. What if he come out with the bro bro When do you come out? He come up with the bro man? Can you imagine if you get in the ring and he does the ship that Brodie used to do? Mm hm oh boy, oh man, you try to make me cry. You come out with the dirty taint talk and the blue get emotional.
Speaker 3: I did get emotional watching the promo. Didn't see it coming out. I don't feel bad, Oh, don't feel bad, man. I mean the last time I cried, last time I cried watching something. I watched Project Hall Barry.
Speaker 1: What's good. It's really good. It's really good. You should definitely watch it if you ever get a chance watch it. Yeah man, yeah, man, I got hell of memes. Like I said, say less brother, terrible, terrible, terrible evening. That was for me track. But you know what, it makes me happy too because we get to be It's like we've gotten a chance to see a little brody grow up. Now we're about to see a little brody have his first wrestling match at the young age of thirteen fourteen something like that. Mm hmm crazy. Don't don't let me, don't let him be a hooper. Oh, I'm gonna hitch up with a deep cut real quick, you know what I mean. I only found only found this because a really nice person put it on Reddit as I was looking for it, but it got taken down immediately. Joey Chanella had a phenomenal and I'm talking like a match of the Year candidate, like about two weeks ago against Steve Corino. Oh, he told me about that bro That match was gas like like Corino like, if Karina want to go on a little little indie run real quick? Yeah, yeah, it's not. No, you gotta pay for I W two. I used to, I used to throw down that buddy. I used to You want to support, you want to support, but I just like, you know, I understand.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, can we shout out somebody shout out to Billy Dixon going talking to d C and they'll try to get that, uh like get independent wrestler in that bill passed.
Speaker 1: Did you well, did you read the whole bill. Did you get a chance to read? Hill was phenomenal? Like it really like to me, could change, Like I don't know what other commissions are like, but it really could change at least the trajectory around the DC n VA area when it comes to like pro wrestling. I didn't, excuse me, I didn't know how many Like there's a reason why we don't get as much pro wrestling traveling through here, you know what I mean. Like I didn't know that you can't blade in the state of Virginia. Wow, yeah, I didn't know the tackle how much promoters were being taxed here. Oh yeah, yeah, so like them, you know what I mean, Billy Dixon, the great people. What they're doing of introducing this bill where pro wrestling is is the theatrics right, which is true, while still keeping like making sure that there's doctors on hand, you know what I mean, certain things. It's really just to, like I said, to protect the motors and the wrestlers so if they're not being taxed out and making an overall and enjoyable experience for people, tremendous stuff. Doug.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I do believe they're still taking like testimonies from people like you could give like if you've ever been to a show in the DC area, go ahead and write about it and just show your support that way, because it definitely could go a long way with helping at least put more eyes and change some people's opinions. So then that bill can get passed and have way more shows there. And the DC area has some of the best talents, some of the best promotions, and they deserve to have more shine.
Speaker 1: They deserve to.
Speaker 2: Have just a better to give us and everybody, the wrestlers a better experience. So yeah, I really hope that they are able to accomplish the goal.
Speaker 3: So and this might be as still the question because because we've had graps, you know, big graps from aw ww here in Norfolk Ampton, so they never like are they able to bleed? Are they able to you know what I'm saying, do the extra ship because they're under a bigger name or is it like no, no matter what the wrestling promotion is.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no matter the wrestling. One thing. One thing about like a sports commission, like you're not bypassing Nope, yes that is government, but like that, like I want to know when like blading wasn't allowed in the state of Virginia, you know what I mean, only because like it makes sense. But like back in the eighties, there used to be tremendous blood daths going on in this city. So oh my gosh, listenfolk stop. Look, if you stand in the Norfolk Stoke Norfolk scope long enough, you can hear Rick Flaer blading himself enjoyed his legacy. But noah, man, like I realized that's the reason why, like GCW has never rolled through here, you know what I mean. Like I just I just discovered last week there is a wrestling promotion. They were doing joints in City Center, right, yeah, you know what I mean, Like they do television tapings at a gym in Yorktown, you know what I mean, Like these are things I did not. Oh we've been, we've been to that, We've been in that ring, Yes we have. Yes, I didn't know they were doing television tapings in that joint and I actually watched, you know what I mean, Like that like unlike another wrestling promotion around here, Like they're actually up to date with keeping like their YouTube channel, like they got a regular TV show. Oh bro, oh, we can talk about them. Man, fuck fet V c w A out here. Their Twitter, Their Twitter sucks, their aline presence sucks. We tried to help them one time and they just didn't give it. Damn. We was like, oh, all right, bro, that's cool. I guess you were just trying to help you out a lot of whole, whole whole ass activities going on in here. I damnit want to see a wrestling show at the NorVa. That's when. That's what That's what I would you see it. You see the vision, dog, you see the vision is a perfect layout. Person mm hmm yeah. Yo.
Speaker 2: Honestly, you could do that ship in the dome now too, because all the domes is the bigger is a bigger normal with with the lawn so it has the space.
Speaker 1: Oh it's bigger. It's bigger than the NorVa, and it has a lot and it has like a lawn section. So then people could be out there too. Shot the billy man. I hope the ship does get through. That's all right. You know, if we all collectively just drop two grand, we can get a promoter's license. If all five of us, all four of us dropped two grand, damn, oh it's ten grand. It is That's why when I worked and I was like, ah, I'm will never be a promoter's certain things. I'm just like, there's so many things like no, no, it's too grand a peace baby, That's what I'm saying. Those are the type of questions you got to ask yourself to see what kind of wrestling fan you want to You're not even talking I'm not even come on, you know, like we're not even talking about paying talent and backstage workers. We talk about getting a license before you can even do anything. I'm good, heyling.
Speaker 2: If that was ever like an idea that y'all wanted to do, I'm not a hundred against it.
Speaker 1: You can talk, I'll can talk to it. If the door was open, if the door ever opens, I would take advantage of it. You know what I mean? I do because Number one, I feel like we would put on a tremendous wrestling show. Absolutely bg W. And we come up with a different, like different acronym for what, Like bg W stood for mm hmm black craps wrestling M simple. If they have the logo on the hold on, let me cook real quick, hold on, hold on, hold on? What what? What would our wrestling ring look like, what would our colors be? Want to stick with black and red? Yeah, I would like to hold on hold on black, a black ring with the red ropes. Yeah, okay, I'm here for You're coming around. I'm coming. Oh.
Speaker 2: I was thinking like we could do like the because one of my favorite logos we ever had was the the Starkade one that we had, So I was thinking more like that kind of color.
Speaker 1: I remember that joint. Yeah that was fine. That was fine. Shot. Come on down, bro, come on down. Six sides. We just we just spitballing. But I'm just saying, you know what I mean, Like, I feel like we could pick up where Deadlock left left off.
Speaker 2: Hey, bro, I just I told you like a long time ago. I just want to do one.
Speaker 1: I feel like if I could do just what I feel like I have done a basic thing that that's great. Just one show, nothing crazy? Could that war like you do one wrestling show with that warrant, like you like you can walk away from this for good done, dog, I don't got.
Speaker 2: I was like, I've accomplished everything. Oh man, but no, that's cool.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's something. I feel like that's something we should talk about at least once a year, like, hey, man, just want to test the temperatures real quick. It's cool. Speaking of promoters, Tony Kahan lost Promoter of the Year with bringing back Chris Jericho to our television screen another time that I was shocked when I looked at my phone and you were like, yo, Christ Jericho, what so wait for what so? So HBO Max does this thing sometimes where like they won't have like it will be like seven fifty eight and there won't be a link to start the joint you know that will play the really calming music and everything like that. Ye, so like it didn't. It was like it wasn't kicked off. So it like I'm in the middle of like I'm texting, texting the lady, you know what I mean. Like so like it's one, a'll one when I finally see it, like all right, boom, we can click it on. And then the first thing I see on my television screen is this nigga dressed like the Hamburgler and and hearing judas. These are things I don't want to I don't want to start my aw programming off like this man. And then on top of that, man you try and you you fetch it for a chance. Mm hmmm, what are we doing? Man?
Speaker 2: He was, yeah, he was waiting. He thought he thought he was gonna get way more loved with a peg. I think a w thought he was gonna get.
Speaker 1: Way more love it with a pig. You ain't, Kobe Nigga, Man, you got a better You had a better night, my brother. You have a better night talking to Grandpas. Man.
Speaker 2: You ain't get you ain't need to see you ain't nothing. My dog Dave, I always mean, always mean the same love that the championship.
Speaker 1: Classic certified, banger certified bang bron Yeah, but Chris Jerard, go back on the block, gentlemen, are we feeling? How we feeling? How long until Chris Jericho gets that a W championship? Never come on, bro, you already know you feel it, No, you can feel it. Chris Jericho about to win the Owen. Those days are over. Jericho about to win the Owen. And you won't get Jericho and MJF at Wembley because of number one. We gotta sell these tickets.
Speaker 2: Why do you always want to bring me down? Why do you always bring up things that upset me or make me discouraged? You should want to uplift me brother, may look.
Speaker 1: Brother, the cornerstone that shouldn't I should new that's gonna be your your move, you know what I mean? The cornerstone Chris Jericho. Let me ask you a qu he needs to be the retired Chris Jericho. What if Chris Jericho goes on this incredible incredible like I'm talking like he turning the clock back. I got you, like he's putting on like a five star joint. Would that change your opinion of Chris Jericho on your television screens? Like if Chris Jericho looked like he was trying.
Speaker 2: Yo quite as kept not like not the Learning Tree Chris Jericho, but like before the Learning Tree, he was actually cooking like ringwise, like he was actually he was pretty good in the ring, Like it looked like he got like when he's like actually started like giving like when he got tired of the NBA fans say, they looked like a baby baba. So then he got back in the lab and he started doing his thing like he was actually putting on like the batches were never bad, like they wrote a bad match and that in that time frame, and then my man came back and started doing that learning tree shit, And I was like, yo, every time he was all about TV during pay per views, how often me to go to the stove?
Speaker 1: He was, yeah, yeah, he was a destination. So when we get to Jericho against the Death Riders, where we get that, why god, last man? Now what I'm know, what I'm doing is I'm trying to prep your don't got it way too easy with a W right now.
Speaker 2: I have I've been having a great time with a W. They have a disappointed me. We've been chilling them days.
Speaker 1: It's gone. You've been chilling with a W. My man said, is that a threat?
Speaker 3: Oh man, you don't think You don't think the finals of the Owen is not going to be Chris Jericho and Will Osprey.
Speaker 1: You got another thing coming boys, and then and then Will taps out to the lion tamber in the middle of the ring. Chat's talk to me, man, talk to me, man, Come on, bro, nobody want to see that ship.
Speaker 3: You know what we need more of Scott to pull back an old copyright infringement segment. We need more cover bands singing Fazzi somewhere in Boston.
Speaker 1: That's what Jerico need to do. Fozzi cover bands, You know what I'm saying. That's what we need more of. We need you know, more Scott, We need more like lifetime guest appearances. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's what Jericho need to be doing, like random like you know, old white woman.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Type you know what I'm saying, lifetime spots. That's why I'm mad with it, baby, That's why I'm at with it. To be fair, I will say I did enjoy Brian Keith and Big Bill all those Learning Tree segments and it got them more importantly, Brian Keith more TV time.
Speaker 1: Oh that's that was the best part, right you be all TV. I want to say that where's he? He's still He's still seen him in a minute. They got a new name and it. They got a new name and even which I really like, I really with that that name. It's a really dope name. Yeah. They Who do you want to see in the Jericho vortex right now? Retirement task o Yo hold on man walking Jericho. Oh take it over for them to Sata be a Jerichos young boy. Mm hmmm mmmm. It's funny Shammada taking orders from Hook and Jericho. That's crazy. That's crazy. Yeah, Jery coach treating Shabata like how Oscar treats Kyrie b bad. Please please save us, save us. I'm just like I said, I'm preparing them, paring off for the words. Hey, bro, look you don't think we about to get a look Jericho and f t R about to stomp out edgend Christian. I can see that actually makes sense. Yeah, I can see that them Day Canadians. Okay, Yo, Edge and Christian gotta get off my TV screen too. Man, Oh, you're tired of seeing him. I'm tired. I was tired of it last year.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy. You were so excited when they came back, When they came back and Tad, you.
Speaker 1: Were so happy that was last year. You're right, it was, it was It was the summer. Vividly things change, Yeah, because you know the nostalgia pop is great, you know what I mean. But when you have my boys, the rascals just you know what I mean, out here doing willy nilly and whatnot, when you could have when this could be f TR versus the rascals at Dynasty. Mm hmm. You feel you feel what I'm saying, Bro, You feel what I'm saying, like f CR and the and the Rascals did have a hell of a a couple of weeks ago. That's it was dope. It was great. It was a great way. They opened up. Collide. Oh, I said, Collide, Collision the lights. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man oh. Speaking of the Rascal, shout out to my man Meyron Regiz.
Speaker 1: He got the okay with the Sages boys. He he low key separating himself from the pack. He really showcasing. Yes, yes, yes, hmm, I know.
Speaker 3: He about the booking Vegas next next week, right, yeah, he about the book in Vegas.
Speaker 1: I forgot the promotion, but it'll be there Vegas. I was gonna say, you you know, made a weekend like everybody got like six matches lined up yep, hell yeah yeah. What held is helping on? Yo, I'm not looking forward to Dynasty.
Speaker 2: I'm not even that's what I wanted. Yeah, I'm curious, like what what what does it like? What does it like grab your because you because they've always hit every paper view hits, it's just not you're not liking to build for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you just don't feel like none of the matches announced have like pulled me in like, I have no doubt when it comes to like bell time is gonna be incredible. But like m J I think Kenny is not hitting for me, mainly because I like I I guess I can see the play that's happening. Like, I don't think Kenny is winning, And honestly I would not have him. I would not have m JF drop the title. I think m JF should absolutely go into Wembley as the a W champions. His run has been good. Yeah, I feel like he's done.
Speaker 3: At all this year. Who Kenny? Because we got a long line.
Speaker 1: I love Kenny. Okay, that's all Mary, we are. We're talking about love. Blah blah. God we already heard everybody. I love Kenny, but a couple of people above him. I want to see get that, get that that that boat, you know what I mean? Like it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be delusional and I hope it happens, but I get it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here, let's let's let's let's run down. Let's let's run down the contenders, and you tell me probably like the probability of their their ambitions. Right, So you got Kenny, right, Let's look at the factors Kenny is definitely closer to retirement than I think we would like to let on. He's been having a great renaissance here. You know what I mean, Spring chicken ain't no spring chicken, man, Like you know what I mean, like the be triggers looking like l triggers, you know what I mean, like not knocking down head and still so all right, so you got Kenny, Yeah, then you got Will? Right. You can't tell me that Will not being prepped for right all in? You think he beats you think he beats box? Is it for the time? It is? No, that's what I was thinking. Yeah, I don't think he wins. I don't think he wins against smocks. We don't think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not that surprise. But I'll be a little I'd be like, oh, interesting, it's like.
Speaker 1: Your son, like you know what I mean, like you, he thinks he has this dog in them, but it's not. It's not there. I'll be all right back.
Speaker 2: So you're just gonna disrespect my son, and just what is what is this? That's that's what we do here, yo? What is the disrespect? I don't understand it, bro, I don't get it. But it's okay, that's fine, my man. My son over and in Japan, just enjoying himself doing this thing.
Speaker 1: Doesn't he have a chip? He got a built? Right? Yeah, he got the he got the TV belt New Japan only in the TV built. And then what it's called. I've had the name of it. Brow don't give you a line I forgot. I don't give you the lion I forgot. Okay, it's been it's been a minute. Okay. If that's the case, it's cool. Oh he definitely had. He definitely has the New Japan belt. I can tell you he he beat an LFL tan be for it. Okay, Hey John, Yay? What up? Watson? What up? What's up? Man? Oh? What's up? Here's the thing. I don't need a long run with the big belt.
Speaker 3: I just would like to see him grab it, woman, because I do believe, and this is just men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do believe. This is his last year. Oh you think he's done? I couldn't. Again, Kenny has looked great.
Speaker 3: So who am I? I don't know that man's body. He knows more than.
Speaker 1: Me, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know know this this the way he's been moving, the way he's been talking, the way like I'm just beating small little things.
Speaker 1: I'm just like this.
Speaker 3: Kenny looks to me and I've seen this look before. He looks like he's at peace, right like I think for him, the biggest thing was can I still go after all this? Especially because before this it looked like, you know, he was saying, well, Kenny likes doing this, so I believe personally for him, it was like, can I still be Kenny Omega? Not necessarily kill Mega? But can I just still give the fans what they want?
Speaker 1: And he has. I haven't not been disappointed yet again.
Speaker 3: I thought that match with him and I'm not gonna say his name, him and that guy, know what the fuck with? Was a phenomenal SO and SO again nostalgia wise, the los oh oh okay.
Speaker 16: All right, wait ship, who are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Do you see did you see his face? Did you see it light up? This is so I hate it who you're talking about it? I hate it talking about? Uh no, lo, who we're talking about? Who's talking about? What's a bald man? Stone Cold, Steve Auston. We're talking about bro game gay.
Speaker 1: Kid game Kid. Yes you can find on X Scotland underwe.
Speaker 2: What man said I'm done, he said, all right, he said, I got.
Speaker 1: To you brought up the ops. Good continue cool, No.
Speaker 2: That's all good. I want to get to David's question. No, David, that's never happening again. If you play w W E two K yeah, oh man man say he got VisiC System tickets over quick. After that, you know, here's okay.
Speaker 1: So here here's the funny thing about like bout the the whole world title scene in in a W And I apologize if all I'm pivoting away from mm hmm. I think it's refreshing to see a healthy world title run. Just what did? What did I see? The being a world champion is a lost art? And I say it's a lost art because the world champion should make you feel like what you're watching and who you're who's who has the big boat is the most important wrestler in the company. Right, I think MJF. I don't know what it is lately about MJF, but like I think MJF has figured out one hundred his character and what kind of world champion he wants to be, right, It very much feels like a world champion from the NWA he felt like to be honest with you, it feels like Flair right can't tell him nothing, you know what I mean. He gets active in the ring, He's putting on performances you would expect from a world champion, right, and then you have a list of people gunning for that championship, Like it feels like every match in that upper echelon of aw feels important because it is one step closer to going for the world the world title as opposed to the WWE the the world champion doesn't feel important like that, you know what I mean? Like I would love even in like Mania season, like we know what we're getting to, we know what we're we're building towards. With my is that my guy, Corey, Corey, my brother? What's up man? Let me see what you're talking about. MDAF totally changed my opinion on this title run rain with title defenses, and there's various wrestlers that told different stories. Yes, because he's making the world title feel important. So that means when a Darby Allen unrealistically calls him out, it means something, because that means like people are gunning for them. Andra Day Swerve, you know what I mean, Like even down to like speed like what they're doing with Speedbonll and Kevin Knight and kind of having them in this little like where we're we're they're not saying it online on TV, but we're absolutely teasing who's better between Speedball and Kevin Knight. It's just nobody's saying it out loud. I love that, you know what I mean? I would love if on w W e ob Femi was like, after I'm done whooping brock Ass, I'm whooping Punk Sass or Roman or Cody or Randy. I'm coming for that that top title. It's like the world title needs to get back to being the like the most important thing in your promotion. That's all. That's all I wanted to say. It's lost of the importance at w W by by far brother, it's insane. Damn. I'm sorry. Oh what you look at what I said?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, group that yeah, yeah, that's that's outrageous. That was double house side right p r P to them ankles many.
Speaker 1: Problem. Hey, that is what you call a Holy Cross happy happy Easter. Indeed, man, happy Easter.
Speaker 17: Indeed isn't isn't isn't Dynasty next week? It is next Sunday? Is damn undred percent next Sunday. Well, yeah, another early show.
Speaker 1: I was about to say another early Oh no we got the Oh yeah we still do that. Bu what I was gonna.
Speaker 3: Say me me Robert Scott, Yeah, brushed together.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's what's talking about. Yeah, that's early though. Yeah, so I was like, yeah, please, unless you want to do the show at eleven happy.
Speaker 2: Early, I'm gonna pass on that one. I'm that ain't worth me, man, thank you. Actually, that's that's what I want to do.
Speaker 1: Chads, Do you want to talk about Mercedes unless you have anything else? Oh there's always stuff, you know what I mean? But this your this is your world squirrel m hmm. Man, So.
Speaker 3: It is now official Mercedes when they has dropped all the belts, She's down to zero, no belts on they And so the story goes at three is going according to plan as I first saw it, as we.
Speaker 1: All saw it. So that's dope and not quite sure.
Speaker 3: I would assume it's probably gonna be all in maybe something before I don't know, but it will be joking if you know, we get all in secular versus her, Well, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: What I would like to say, is that I saw something online where.
Speaker 1: It was a consensus that even though.
Speaker 3: As she was winning these titles, she was doing it in different promotions, and so that was bringing spotlight to those promotions into different russels that we had no idea about.
Speaker 1: There was this idea to say that.
Speaker 3: It wasn't as impactful as they thought it would be. That it's your opinion. Can't say it's wrong cancer, that's just your opinion. I and to a degree, I can see that side of the coin right's. But especially if you were thinking that as she was doing this run, it was gonna be like an overwhelming type of massive support for whatever promotion she was going to, whatever rust she was wrestling.
Speaker 1: So forth and so forth.
Speaker 3: So if that's the lens that you're looking at through cool, I can understand that I never ever once thought that when she was doing this that we were gonna immediately or just automatically like oh we see everything right now. No, I believe and I still believe that this is going to age like fine wine. This is going to only increase her legacy in At the same time, even though you may not have felt it immediately, when you start to go back and look at it now and later, you're going to still have to look at what promotion she went to. You're going to still have to look at what restless she went to. If you're going to do a deep down on certain things, eventually you're gonna come back to where it was at and you're gonna watch it and study it. So in turn, I fully see the bigger play. I fully felt like this impacted not just her, but this was a better This was the betterment for women's graps, This was the betterment for the game itself, because I had no idea that Mercedes on They was gonna lock the fuck.
Speaker 1: In and take off the way she did, And I'm happy that it did.
Speaker 3: More so importantly, she made an emphasis to not just do this for her. Yeah, of course, thirteenth us for whatever it was. That's huge.
Speaker 1: That's a big thing that's on your resume. You can have that. No one can ever take that away.
Speaker 3: But may she did it in a time frame where social media is a thing. She did it in a time frame when youth was. She did it in a timeframe where it's not like necessary Ultimate Dragon. Ultimate Dragon did it, and so maybe certain wrestles are not around me more maybe certain promotions are not around me more. Whatever the case will be, Mercedes Gonna. They did this when everything is accessible. Now now you have you have easy access to go back and look at whatever. It's just like that. So in terms of impact, no, this was massive because this is going to age and go further and further and further down the line, the same way we did with Ultimore Dragon, the same way you saw documentaries about how you did it.
Speaker 1: It's going to be the same thing.
Speaker 3: So I just know, and I want to get to the I don't want to make this long, but I do want to say the way she ended it, I thought it was beautiful. There was like and I could be wont plice gramm me. There was like some the people that were that she was trying to drop it to what she was trying, they couldn't make it because of certain things. So she ends and it was a PC. Matter of fact, Yeah it was a PC. So she ends up dropping it. And then after that she has a she goes back and just talks about, you know, just the run itself, like where it started, where it ended that where how like she's seen wrestlers not just standing back in the current looking at men.
Speaker 1: No, she's seeing certain wrestlers now watching women too.
Speaker 3: That to me.
Speaker 1: Is the was the end game. That's the other game. Is hurt win the big beat, and it's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: But for me, I look at Mercedes in a whole different light now because it's like, Yo, you really understood the assignment here. You really said to yourself, I'm gonna do some historic and I'm gonna do my best to pull these people up here with me and so much wort, and I'm gonna do my best to make this woman game a little bit better. And I'm gonna do my ass and show you, like, hey, a black woman in this game, in this culture can do amazing things. And I didn't let and I didn't let a certain stop that could have derailed a lot of shit. I didn't let this one stop stop me from a team my ultimate goal.
Speaker 1: You set out on something, you locked in on it.
Speaker 3: You put out that moved the way to outside noise, you kept your villas tight, and you locked in on it. And it was a perfect time because aw wasn't around for you to do this.
Speaker 1: So I just hope.
Speaker 3: As as this as it moves along, and as we as we grow away from it. I just hope that we get to a point where we're making sure that we're not losing the plot of this, not losing the point. Yes, you did this for yourself and as you should have, but you did this with the intention to not only uplift yourself, but bring every other woman that you're not talking about and make sure women's wrestling is still seen as big money. It's still seen as putting on main events, it's still seeing as something that can carry a company carry a year. Because it happened last year and she was a big part of it, so I just wanted to give my flowers to her. It was amazing to see, it was amazing to watch, and yeah, I'm definitely gonna celebrate when it happened because the way she did it, I felt like was just was very beautiful and very intentional and very strategic to make sure that we're looking at women's wrestling in a whole better life.
Speaker 1: That's it, no problem, that's mom, No man, you cooking, you cooking, Because, like I said, the belt collector, Mercedes beat collector, this is incredible. It's incredible for what she's done for women's pro wrestling. Just like I said, since she's left WW That's why I never I don't understand why there's a section of the audience that wants her back in w W because.
Speaker 2: I because they're selfish. Bro, there's selfish. That's why it's let her back. I get it, I understand, But now let.
Speaker 1: Her do it, let her out here, do her greater good thing out here in the world. Yeah, I feel like there's there's more work to be done, you know what I mean. I feel like there's more work to be done. And that's why I'm like, I'm excited for what the year is gonna take place, because I feel this is the perfect opportunity for her to come back to a W a bike few with Tecla, you know what I mean. You know, if Tony Kahan can actually execute that vision correctly and actually switch up the women's division a little bit, I think it's shooting all in. Like I would have no problem with Mercedes winning to Owen going to all In or in Tecla. I think that's that's a story told in itself. And then she finally wins the big one at their biggest event, right and don't win wins wins all in the beginning end of August or the beginning of August, something like that. It's like August twelfth. You pop, man, you imagine certain somebody. This contract ends in July, stipulations and they pop up immediately afterwards.
Speaker 18: Come on, man, come on, yeah, hell yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You think she stayed though? Did the check clear? That's the that's the question that's always gonna be the question with Mercedes. Man, and she deserves it, you know what I mean? Who paying hire and check clear? Mm hmmmm. There it is. Respect. Don't blame her, get that, bro. Now, I'm like some people. I'm like some people. She got that dog in her. You feel me? So? She? Man, my man, what why are we going as certain people like that? What you're talking about? I never said nobody's name?
Speaker 2: Brother, I know you said I like certain people, and all I said, why are you talking about certain?
Speaker 19: Because because your energy shi talking about my man's. It's all good, bro, It's cool.
Speaker 1: What's he doing? What's he doing?
Speaker 2: That dynasty At the moment, we don't know, but we're not talking about that.
Speaker 1: Man's got loaded up by Chase Owens, brother and do Japan. That's what your man is doing right now, Brother, fucking Chase Owens.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, sir, why are we focused on negative things? We just talked about how a black woman has done amazing things in this culture and moved and helped women's wrestling along. And I want to talk about and move to the next subject of another black woman going on one of the biggest podcasts out there and putting over black talent no matter the promotion.
Speaker 1: See who getting you see you see who getting invited to the mainstream platforms. Yep, I'll tell you who's not your son. Jay did an easy job.
Speaker 2: I'm happy that she It was really go how they how they embraced her in that in that uh topxic gas podcast that they are, even though I do enjoy watching it.
Speaker 1: Is she the first? Is she the first wrestler up there? I want to say, yes, Do you think she is the first? Because I can't remember her wrestler going up there now off the top of my head at least mm hm. Next I can see though. Yeah, I like how I like how Jade spotlighted black talent from both exactly Okay, you know what I mean? I felt like that that was such a pivotal It's like she you know what, I mean like she spotlighted Bobby Lashley and swerved, you know what I mean, while also picking up the black talent in w w E, which I feel like, once again, black representation is key when you eliminate tribalism and you know, we shall all be big enough each other. Uh So, I really loved that. I loved I love how like she just commanded a presence, you know what I mean, which I want to see more of from like that the the other side of mainstream, Like I want them to have on the jades, you know, the beyoncas, the tricks, the lashes, you know what I mean, like because it felt like she felt like a megastar on and you know what I mean, like like Nolah said, we're talking about one of the biggest podcast platforms in the world. Just incredible. Yo. No, that arm wrestler thing they did with Joe Joe that was that was so stupid, but it was so funny Joe Joe arm wrestle of her and he was he was being extra ship as he usually is. It was just hilarious. That's all. That's something AW needs to do better at getting that mainstream appeal. But then again, you don't have Jane on your roster no more. You don't get that, you know what I mean? You could have.
Speaker 3: I love the maybe dabbling sometimes, but yeah, you're right, especially now you got the.
Speaker 1: Talent to do it. You can't. All you got to do is put them out there.
Speaker 2: And do you think I loved her quote from talking about how a W was ther NXT. I was like, that's and it was the first national TV.
Speaker 1: It definitely was you know, you know how people get like that' saw a lot of people upset about that, but it was the truth it is And why are you hating? Oh see, that's the problem she's talking down the a W because nigga, they were down, like you know what I mean. Like first first, first of all, that wasn't her talking down even though it's hilarious. But I don't know why would people go from a W to WWE Like a segment of fans like just wait for them to talk bad about AW.
Speaker 2: But they never talk bad about AW. They love they loved their time there, They had a great time. It's just that a lot of people's dreams and goals and ambitions is to get to WWE because there they are the premiere of it all, they are the premiere wrestling company. Even though they be wallet and are not doing the best at the moment, they still don't.
Speaker 1: What do you ever wonder if Jade never left the aw what she'd be doing?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't cost that. Ain't cross it mental because I because we all just saw it coming. But I think eventually, no matter what, she was gonna move on because it was only so much.
Speaker 1: You could do with her at that time.
Speaker 3: So either it was gonna be like like WW or she probably would have slid all together because Jay find as fun they like, like if she wanted to be a model or influence like, she could have easily parlayed that.
Speaker 1: So I don't think they did ever do the team. I don't foresee Jade having many more moons in pro wrestling. That's fair, Yeah, that's fair. I can't remember who said it, but I it just says what the it just the way of like her, like her wrestling not being like long for her.
Speaker 2: Like, it's not that Jade looks like a superhero. Superheroes look like Jade, And I think Jade, whatever she whatever her next move is, is gonna be something like great and astronomical and it's going like she loves doing what she does, but this isn't her endgame. Sure, that's okay. She's gonna move on to do bigger and greater things, and then she'll probably come back every once in a while to do her little, her little time in wrestling.
Speaker 1: That's okay. That's fine. When Jade, like when Jade don't mean to control off broke, When Jade talks about being like going into Hollywood and stuff like that, that's believable, you know what I mean. When Tipicany Stratton talks about it, it's like, believe stick to the things that you know that you're used to. We don't believe you need you need more people. You ain't Kobe like fucking Kobe. Mm hmmm mm hmmmm. It's cool. He said, what said that? Yeah, she said that she wants to move up and go to Hollywood and stuff said with confidence. Man like, wow, it's like a surefire things. She going to Hollywood, And I don't know who I want to know who lies? I mean, are we really that surprised that someone might have told her that? No, I'm not surprised, okay, making sure, I'm just saying, like, there you go that all right. She seemed like he said, go said go back to go back to an exted Yeah, man, Jade, Jade on the Jade got I'm pretty sure that she she has a play for of deals probably lining up for mm hmmm. I just don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, when you see it, when you see the play, you see the play, and it's not like Jade is cheating you in the ring or not committed when she's there.
Speaker 1: But keep it a buck. She's she's a She's a fucking superstar. She moves like a super She tossed like a superstar.
Speaker 3: She she knows her worth, she understands her worth. On top of that, she understands the position she and and not just as the rest of my power.
Speaker 1: Could because I know this brand even play been retired. Okay, cool, but even still, that's that's he. That's still a well known name.
Speaker 3: That's still a you know, Brandon Phillips is even if you didn't know j Like, come on, man, don't.
Speaker 1: Be too don't be this dance the writings right there. You see it. You know, Scott, you're cooking right now.
Speaker 3: Because you're so wise, You're you're wise bion years. I want to tell you that right now, because I see myself enjoying being nowhere online right. I enjoy it. I enjoy a way. I have to do it because I run a socialize So it's my responsibility. This whole discourse thing, this whole these ideas that just don't fit me here.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen, listen, listen. But the people that are tuning in right now, you know what I mean. We have a good amount of people watching you are right now. I'm going to give everybody the secret to enjoying pro wrestling right because the yeah, this is the the the the the secret of secrets. This is how you enjoy pro wrestling at its core, right And I'm talking about this way when you when you adopt this philosophy, you'll be able to watch w W E A w ship. You'll even throw on GCW, You'll throw on nw A, You'll watch it from Japan, you'll watch it from Mexico. You will actively go and seek things that are happening outside of your normal conversation. The art of watching professional wrestling is the fine things that you enjoy and separate it from the conversation that's happening right If you or somebody who is not actively online. And when I say not actively online, you never happened. You never engaged in conversation, never engage in dialogue. The Pat McAfee thing might be hitting different because you're not succumbing to what you're seeing. Right, If you watch WWE programming, and let's let's say you really like you listen, you really love NXT, you really love NXT, but then you got a million other people telling you like, oh, how can you watch that NXC? How you blah blah blah. It alters you know what I mean? Like, we're in a generation where you could be easily influenced. And that's not a knock on anybody. That's just the way our consumption of things are. But when you just stop and be like, you know what, they're having dialogue about shit that has nothing to do with me. They don't watch pro wrestling the way I watch. I'm going to see. Oh yo, this match from Japan, got got form XT, It must be good. Let me if I can find it, let me check it out. And then you watch it and you're like, yo, this is fire. You might want to watch a little bit more. Same thing with AW oh AW doesn't have stories like that, Well, guess what, maybe there's another promotion that does have stories that you you will enjoy it, right, And it got right. Pro wrestling is enjoyable when you find it enjoyable for yourself and you don't do it for anybody else. Right. There's a reason why I enjoy having conversation with y'all because we all are like minded. I might be able to tell y'all, like, yo, go check out this match from this random ass promotion in Iowa. Right, And I like to think y'all trust my word that if I say a match is a banger, it's a banger. Right. That is how you watch pro wrestling. That is literally the secret to all this because when you get dived into like the tribalism aspect of everything, it's mad corny, it's mad whack, you know what I mean. Perfect example, we about to hit Mania weekend. If you do not watch WrestleMania, there are seventy other shows that you could watch from walking Wednesday, Saturday Night left, rough variety. Anything you can think of choosing love you can find it because there's rest. There's literally pro wrestled for everybody. You want to watch this death match wrestling, they got something for you. You want to watch Joshi. They got banger matches. Shoot, see that's why Jay Roy got the West Coast Pro, which is gonna have a banger match. I know I've seen the card, but the match that stuck stuck out to me is the pro Coazone against alf So that's gonna be a beggar. That's gonna be fire. You know what I mean? Blood sport, I always love blood sport Action wrestling good, do you know what I mean? Like there's there's a h H O G haveing something they are that's when they're doing Brodie King against Zilla. All right, Oh, so did y'all see our man Ricky Sosa about the big his H O G debut York York. They got another assignment.
Speaker 2: They're gonna do words, sir, yes, sir one. I'll live into one house, the Blower Show And it was a dope.
Speaker 1: Time, beggar. You think Ricky Sosa, he you know you're happy with his him signing with t n A. I think it's a great. I think it's a perfect place to stop off at, like the start your career. Perfect man, how long he gets poached? How long onto that that that w W start ragging.
Speaker 3: Loh ah sosa soulsa h. I give it a couple of years, A couple yeah, how do the year?
Speaker 1: What my man say, I'm paying for ten years?
Speaker 3: Oh damn, yeah, I see that happens soon as fun bubba.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 10: I don't think it's no you're you might be right at least two less than that a year, and I don't but I and then I would assume he will probably just go to the n.
Speaker 1: X T route and go from there. That sounds about right. Yeah, that sounds about right. Yeah, yeah, that's it. Oh we got anythingales, gentlemen. I think we covered everything. Yeah, I think we covered.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah we Gucci man, we love yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: We're Next week, of course, is the the WrestleMania preview show. You know what I mean? Where we gotta Dynasty show anyway? Care we care about that? Man? Yeah? Man, I'm sorry. Hey, look also man, ef your come on next week. Man, Like my man, they don't give a damn about wrestling. Guys. Hey, man, it's like that one time it was the money in the bank and you were like, I will watch this as soon as this came from over. I did do that. What's you'll have my friend. We were like the whole yea, my eyes got it. I was like, hey, what is I like?
Speaker 11: I'll come back and hang out when this game turns over. Ah ship, I forgot about that. Nah man, I'm gonna watch that.
Speaker 1: Man. Then we'll see what's up, see what's happening. I'll watch it. I don't watch it, of course, absolutely. Man. I just hate Sunday pay per views me too. Oh, let's get not even even if I didn't work, I just like I like it. I like Saturday wrestling fair enough. I just like it.
Speaker 2: If I got to stay up till twelve twelve thirty and being on a Saturday, that's all.
Speaker 1: And look, you know m JF and Kenny going at least thirty plus, you know what I mean? Like, hey, Kenny been Kenny been saving Kenny is gonna put on a Master for performance like he's been saving this. He's been saving this. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: And you know what I'm be doing. I'll be sleep by let it won't be seeing me. I'll watch it the next day.
Speaker 1: I watch the thing you got to remember, next week is like hell week. If you're a wrestling fan. There's so much wrestling, so much wrestling. Now, imagine, imagine you actually in Vegas, right, and you gotta decipher what shows you want to go to? Hey, brother me and you have done this twice. Well, we had to make a game plan on what the hell we was gonna go to, what we was gonna watch. You don't have to hit up everything, no, you don't.
Speaker 2: Usually Friday was usually Friday was our like hell day because we usually tried to do like three It was like three or four shows that day.
Speaker 1: So when y'all was in Philly, how many shows y'all hit all together? So the Thursday we went to wallet Mania. The next day, we got up, we got breakfast and then we went to the h O G Show first, yep. Then we left from there, we went to Ring of Honor, then we went to Forida Culture. The Culture went home or went to the Hotel n XT that morning. Mania that night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all stay, were not Mania, but the rest y'all stay for the whole thing, well for Mallion, no, for all the everything.
Speaker 1: I went. The whole day. We dipped, I know we did. I remember we dipped ringa Bonnor early negative for the culture. Okay, yeah, yeah, we didn't leave right and we did, and then for the h O G show we didn't get there. We missed I think the opening match. We missed the match that he wanted to watch. The Oh my god, my dumb ass was I was standing because I remember I saw JT from Marks with Mike's and I'm like, yo, when when's when's Alex Shelley popping up? Was first broke?
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't care about the rest of the show after then we watched that. Then we actually watched the real Philadelphia street fight. They fought in the street.
Speaker 1: That was fun, right, there was.
Speaker 2: The Charles Mason versus Steve Steve Macklin. Yeah, yeah, yeah, like I said.
Speaker 1: Man like not, but I don't know if I'm built for that though, that marathon anymore. It's a lot a lot ship the first year.
Speaker 2: Damn what we do because for the Culture was like during the day, Yep, we went to that. Did we go to a show before that? I remember, Yeah, we went.
Speaker 1: We went from for the Culture straight to Ring of Honor and and that was allus done for the night. Yeah. Then we then we hit we went out that night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we made terrible decisions because we should have did something else.
Speaker 16: Should have just went to the arcade. Broud just went, Yeah, I just went to the arcade last night. We definitely should have went to the arcade.
Speaker 1: And then that Saturday we went to Stand and Deliver and we waited literally until an hour and a half or no, it was like two hours before media started to make a decision.
Speaker 2: That we were going to go to Night When in Dallas. And I'm happy that we went because it was a great time. You know why it was great because we weren't priced out.
Speaker 1: We won't well, she was extremely affordable to get a day ticket from WrestleMania.
Speaker 2: We spent one hundred and forty dollars and we was we was like in like the first Road seats, Yeah, the first road seats in.
Speaker 1: The in the like the the the lower bowl and ship. You will never get that again. Man. Oh no's probably caused like eight hundreds never again.
Speaker 3: Ah niggas, niggas paying mortgages to sit on the nose pleas.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I got to see uh Scotland be be mad that Cody came back and make his thinking.
Speaker 1: See looking kind of like the faces making right now. She was just laughing, Oh, you were there for that. This is when Cody this is when Cody really have no motion. Yeah, you know what I mean, like you just you know, Skinny, you know what I mean, Crown and yell. Nobody yelled. Whoa, no one did that. Uh. I remember being tense and stretched the entire Bianca and Becky match because I was like, I swear rioting. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. She walked in. No, okay, that was that. That's when Becky beat her and Summer in Summer slam in like that what eight seconds or was Yeah? I remember we hit up, we hit in the night two, we hit a Buffalo wall wings.
Speaker 2: No, we went to uh, we went to what's the ship called David Busters.
Speaker 1: Excuse me? They both to me they're similar and then Edge and A J sells on a boring s match, so we left. It was bored. That was bored. She was whack. Oh man, that was a good and then by the time we got back to by the time we got back to the hotel, like it was like I think the only matches a lot were that's when Pat McAfee had that match with Vince Yeah, and then that boring ass what I'm sorry, Oh, I gotta I got hit with the you went to uh, David Busters without me. So I gotta read this real quick. Hold on brand. That was years ago. It was four years ago. Women don't care women. I know women. Okay, I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: You're doing something that I didn't know you existed. That's not what you should have found me. This is this is twice this weekend. I've been hit with this.
Speaker 1: I bless you, brother. First it was Ikea m ah Man. Still then I've still never been there, still never been there. Oh the ike I went to Ikea back and it was twenty nineteen because it was right when it first opened here. Yeah, and my mom wanted to go. And this is when I was actually like I had no problem driving, so I was like, oh, go across the water real quick, make a day out of it. Then I felt like I was in a I felt like a little kid again because I was like, I want to leave. I can't leave my mama here because there's no yeah here. Okay. Here's the thing, right with like something like Ikia, there's only so many times you can like circle around and seeing furniture before it just becomes repetitive, you know what I mean. And then they have the cafe, which the cafe was cool because it was german esque. But once again, if you've never really had like German street food, it don't really mean nothing, you know what I mean. And this was the day and age where like, you know, I didn't keep headphones in my pocket, so like I haven't to hear everybody's dumb ass conversations. Then I lost my mom. Like it was just a lot that day. Look, this is now, you got there. You're gonna get this one uh one last. You're good. We can be out this joint in fifteen minutes. But for me, I keep my next I can experience is going to be at least three hours. Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah. And I went and traded for the world. Absolutely nope, absolutely all right, everybody be out of here for the night. You can find me at Poetic Scotland on X I might do some poetry this week. Maybe I think, go for it. You know, here's the thing, here's the thing man. After a while, Yes, please go buy the books your brother, you know, Your Brother to the Night Volume one too, Your Love is Necessary, Honey and Holy Water coming later this year. Yeah, go follow those. Go follow me first, ask my wife if you can have permission to follow me, and the answer would probably be no. But you know what that's so yeah, find me all those spots.
Speaker 2: Uh, you can follow me at Relly the Leaf on x I G Blue Sky, followed the three main pod pages on those same three platforms at BGW pod intil the final whistle come back eventually and yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh piggyback that we are now on TikTok go follow. Yeah, I hate it, he said, I hate it. I still don't have that a.
Speaker 3: It's just this place for me and memes. So yeah, but you can find me in your bit now, Jo locker, I haven't done that one. Well, listen, Locker Room Leader's fine. All my next shows Cooking, d Max, Boys and Corners on the way the center. Final whistle was sliding back very soon, watchless. I know what we do through the knowledge.
Speaker 1: Bg W. You're here now, so you know. And of course, ladies who was collective come on come on for the l G no Tacta. Also, nigga, you need to drop your you need to drop your with match you're doing for the watch list. I was gonna tell you that three days man.
Speaker 3: Sorry, man, Then that's all I have.
Speaker 1: I'm just I know there's something. I know, there's something there. I know there's something in the list that you could have put. I have something. You go and drop that ship Tuesday morning, weren't you. Yeah, see, I know Monday Monday. Okay, what you what did you give him? Like a lift of matches? Nah? Oh yeah, it was just picked one one indie match from two thousand, from two thousand, early two thousands. So this, this upcoming watch list is Indie Classics Volume one. You know what I mean? We all individually pick a match and we will dissect it. My match is Samoa Joe necro Butcher two thousand and five.
Speaker 20: Julio has uh huh, it's homicide in it. Homicide, isn't it. Yes, I know, I know the r O h zz w K your death phenomenal match.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. All we gotta do is just wait for Chazz. So mine is low key versus Eddie Garrill Good, pick good, pick all right you he almost got kicked out of there. Boy. All right, I'm trying to watch this ship before. I love that. All the hilarity, the hilarity, it's all good. But yeah, we're gonna join us for a watch list. Man. Oh I'm finally on friendship again, so I can look if you want to, man, come on side, on through. Hey man, I ain't been on first ship for a long time. Yeah, this is a separate dog. So hey, I'm finally off firdship again. Let's go. I'll come, I'll come through for what we already there. But yeah, everybody, that's all we got. We're done. We out next week Early Show, Russell Manie Predictions, Dynasty, all that jazz, anything else? Oh Piece of Love. Yes, we are out. Piece out to my to my world.
Speaker 3: And at the end of the day, love to the set that's sharpening the knife is bg W for life?
Speaker 1: Oh no, Geno, come on, man, we got that dog in us. No to come on. We're out and fuck you