Speaker 1: In the year of our Lord twenty twenty five, it is written that the river shall crest, and the crest of the river shall be crested, and then shall go down.
Speaker 2: So shall it said, and so red as it's written. That was and a lot like teenage Dwight. The river has peaked.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, right there you go. That's a dollar out. Starting to Kelly Jones with Louis Metro Saved this morning, and I was like, because I've got two events tomorrow, one at two and then one at five at the Gold House. Oh so I leave here I go. So here's what I'm doing tomorrow. I'm leaving the show going. Well, I'm leaving the show at the Fireplace and grill Master supply come out and have a free lunch. We'll be there rib sand rib A Gold House. So I've got to be there at two o'clock for a press conference. So I'll go home, Hi everybody. Then I guess that'll be over a three or three thirty, Go home, put on a suit, and get back down around five thirty for the down Center of Louisville.
Speaker 2: Oh cool, Oh that's right.
Speaker 3: But here's what it's always the night right forth Thunderah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So I called Kelly Jones about something different. I went, hey, man, you know you work downtown. Do you think the Gold House parking lot is going to be open? He goes, well, I don't know. And when we started talking, I said, even if the waters recede, no, these logs and all this craps got to be in the parking garage, right.
Speaker 2: The cleanup is next and it's body nasty, possibly volts wagons. Well, you don't know what animals are going to be in there. Look, most of the news channels, I thought it was they stuck all their weather guys or their reporters in boats for the last two days, which was kind of a cool shot. There they're rolling down the river with the safety guys. But every once in a while they go, you know, like Kevin Hardy went, well, there's a floating car, because it's going to be when this water goes away and it goes back. And it already has started to do that, like we said, Wednesday night, he crested and it's going to start going down. Man, this is going to be a nasty clean up. I wonder if we're nasty. I wonder if I just got an idea, and it's not even our stuff, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Who's up the river? Is it not cincin nasty?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw a bearcat float. No, Cincinnati's to the right, looking at you, the river is Cincinnati to the right. No, the river runs right because seventy one right here goes to Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Whose water? Do we get Pittsburgh or something? No, Pittsburgh's way over that way.
Speaker 3: I think it's Cincinnati. No, it's like listening to Dan rather than Walter Cronkite, areguy? Isn't it's it's if you're out there right now?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Who are the two floors?
Speaker 3: John Alden? What does the Ol'hio River?
Speaker 2: This worked with us for a couple of weeks and he's already what what.
Speaker 3: Does the Ohio River run from Setnati, Ohio to Louisville. I believe it does. It does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go, but it starts before it gets to Ohio. I think, yeah, yeah, up until we get Cincinnati's junk that it's a nasty right.
Speaker 3: Hey, Cincinnati, if you're listening, could you go by one of your dispensaries and get some Indica gummies. Put them in a little basket. Like Moses and put them in the river with a little thing that saysts white on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's not too much to ask. Chase the squirrel real quick on that subject. They've had that for a while a year or two. I go up there my daughter in schools, right downtown Cincinnati. You don't see a lot of because, you know, the proponents were all saying, hey, we're gonna be overrun with these proponents.
Speaker 3: Oh you mean alcohol companies.
Speaker 2: Well they were like, hey, you're gonna be overrun with these gummy rice shops and all that. We saw one, Yeah, like we couldn't find one, yeah, downtown, Not that I was looking for one.
Speaker 3: No, Well, it'd be nice to have your picture made in front of one, just you know, speaking, I'm chasing a squirrel from that and then we'll come back, I promise. Okay, So you want history books. When we were in class, the history book, remember history books? So you read, you know, and they say, hey, President such and such did this and here's why I did it, and there'll be a picture.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking, is there gonna be a picture of like kid Rock and the history books and that porter wagoner outfit and going and then a guy named Kid Rock I the concert tickets were too hot.
Speaker 2: I think that picture uh lives forever. And I think in the same context as as Elvis and Nixon, right where they when Elvis said yes, Elvis went to the White House and said, deputize me and I want to work for the FBI and bust these darn kids that are doing drugs.
Speaker 3: And I think there's another iconicture picture out there or fixture wherever we want to call it. Some in some circles they call the famous ones fixtures of Waylon Jennings. I think he's meeting Gerald Ford. He is smoking a cigarette, yea, as he's shaking hand. He's got one hand on a cigarette, point from his mouthwall one was shaking his hand.
Speaker 2: And it's so funny because Elvis Presley brought down the you know, basically America with rock and roll and then wanted to bust the teenagers.
Speaker 3: That's why we have older That's all we had that while we have all the trouble today is that damn rock.
Speaker 2: And roll's no down.
Speaker 3: Hey, I want to I want a Soviet drug problem.
Speaker 2: Mixon, I'm gonna I'm gonna do all the drugs.
Speaker 3: You just haven't brought right to three two four h Elvis Ling Memphis.
Speaker 2: Thank you bad, Elvis. A proposed sixty five million dollars state of the art tennis and pickleball complex is going to transform Joe Creasin Park. This is going to be huge. The complex will be twelve indoor and twenty four outdoor tennis courts.
Speaker 3: Is pickleball, cabbage Patch Kids, and Rubik's Q. Yeah, this is something that's gonna go away in a couple of years.
Speaker 2: Yes, I believe it's always a fat Then tennis will be fine. Yeah, but they can convert those pickleball courts to tennis courts anyways.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, but let's make believe that I had a wife that plays tennis competitively.
Speaker 2: At a very high level and that very wins championships.
Speaker 3: I would imagine her to be pissed that all of the tennis courts are going to be changed over into pickle.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, they're gonna have They're going to attract. This thing is going to it's right across from the zoo, you know where Joe Creesen is right, Yeah, okay, so that there's like a nature preserved back there.
Speaker 3: Now the nature. People were pissed off. I'm sure there's a ducks couldn't eat one of these pickleballs who die of pickleball itis.
Speaker 2: Uh, but that's a lot of tennis courts twelve indoor, twenty four outdoor. That means they can handle any any.
Speaker 3: Championship ball championship.
Speaker 2: Well, no, this is tennis with pickleball. Will you stop focusing on the pickle ball.
Speaker 3: If you're our age and you're considering pickleball as a sport to get in shape, let me remind you that every time someone our age starts playing pickle ball, an orthopedist gets a boat.
Speaker 2: It's true, It's very true.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: No, I remember the older guy at the Jewish community center I workout. He looked at the younger guy that were playing pickle ball. He goes, hey, you know what I was doing at your age? He goes, what he was like playing tennis? So I was doing playing tennis. I'm old, I'm doing pickleball. You're young. Play tennis, like, get out of here.
Speaker 3: Shut up, mister Anderson. I'm not even done with my energy drink yet.
Speaker 2: I think this will probably attract a lot of tennis championships. You need I think five or six court courts to do any sort of state championship or anything like that. But this is big enough to house, you know, one of those really large tennis championships, and I think it'll be cool. So I'm glad that.
Speaker 3: They're just go ahead and call it what we are now bigger than Wimbledon and the US Open combined, yeah, combined?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right? So this this is what happens when the muscle from KFC leaves Louisville. You come up with ideas like you saw the KFC toothpaste?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: I didn't see that, really, I don't even I love KFC. I love the eleven herbs and spices. I either crunchy or the original. I don't care. I love it. I even love their little wedge fries. They're good, but I don't want to brush my teeth with that flavor. They're almost insinuating that if you just eat KFC, you don't need to brush your teeth anymore.
Speaker 3: That is what they're saying, is it?
Speaker 2: It's sold out? It was thirteen dollars, by the way, for a tube of Kentucky Fried Chicken toothpaste. Okay, I mean look, I love KFC. I love the taste, but man, I brush my teeth after because I don't want to kind of have it lingering.
Speaker 3: If this is true. I just looked up what is the secret recipe for KFC?
Speaker 2: No one knows? Uh, it's super secret.
Speaker 3: One, two, three, four, five.
Speaker 2: They're eleven eight, they're eleven.
Speaker 3: Not whether there's eleven.
Speaker 2: Hang on, yes, there's eleven.
Speaker 3: Let me count as sure.
Speaker 2: It's in the jingle.
Speaker 3: There's jingle anymore?
Speaker 2: Oh there's not. So you know how it works? Right? Like one bag, like like half the the spices, herbs and spices come in one bag.
Speaker 3: The right here it is, here's eleven herbs and spices.
Speaker 2: That's a lie.
Speaker 3: Do you think I'll get assassinated if I read this on the air?
Speaker 2: I think that's just good possibility. I think that's a risk.
Speaker 3: Take it's the number one journalist. What as the number one journalist? That is a risk I'm willing to take. So here it goes. Don't do this, I'm doing it.
Speaker 2: Don't do this.
Speaker 3: Two thirds teaspoon of salt, half teaspoon of thyme, half teaspoon of basil, one third teaspoon of reagano one teaspoon celery sauce. See that was the curveball. Who would have thought celery salt me on. One teaspoon black pepper, one teaspoon dried mustard, Four teaspoons of paper rica. That's a good John Alden, two teaspoons of garlic salt, one teaspoon of ground ginger. And I don't agree with this, just like the other pepper because I don't see color. But three teaspoons of white pepper. I'm gonna make that this weekend.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that existed. I was white pepper. Yeah, I used it a gumbo, John Alden, Have you ever heard of white pepper? No, I've been using it for privileged pepper. Some call it gotta tell you. I just call it pepper. I don't say black pepper, white pepper. That's so nineteen thirty three. There's been some good shows on this station before of a nun that read the ingredients of the KFC.
Speaker 3: He one of those guys in black suits and black glasses.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna be happy with you, Okay, I can't come out the right cackle. They sold out. They sold out. They sold out of the toothpaste, which is I'm sorry, I love KFC. I'm not brushing my teeth with that tooth past. Now they have gingerbread, glazed doughnut and taramasou.
Speaker 3: John Auden one time, Uh.
Speaker 2: Actress, what no actress? Take the off ramp, Take the off ramp, take the emergency exit. Yes, thank you, take the off ramp.
Speaker 3: Turn the hazard lights on.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: An actress by the name of Gwyneth Paltrow came out with a candle and she wied, that's all.
Speaker 2: Say okay, okay. Uh So today we're gonna be in studio, obviously, and then tomorrow will tomorrow live in Middletown with the Hogfathers. They're cooking up.
Speaker 3: Burgers, ribib burgers by burgers like Ribby sandwiches. They're cooking have brought words, So I gotta I'm gonna have to. I've got a special.
Speaker 2: I don't want to sin.
Speaker 3: No, why would you do that? You know that's the most of your worries right there, eating fish on a Friday, not not eating Yeah, I'm sure the Lord when you walk through the pearly gates Forneddie, Well, yeah, that's not so bad, not to whoa.
Speaker 2: It was the meat on Fridays that's what got him.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. Even the even like the attorneys in heaven, they're gonna be trying to represent you soon as they find out you eat fish on Friday?
Speaker 2: Right? Was there anything to do with the self centered, jerk faced stuff? No, yeah, don't come on out.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a free lunch Friday, Ribi Steak sandwiches. We have a broad worst and it all starts tomorrow, probably starts serving up around ten thirty.
Speaker 2: Uh. That's gonna be a lot of fun. So please come on by again, free lunch. Let's do the joke of the day because we are tight on this schedule today. Yeah. We got a lot of people in here today we do Yeah, okay, just finding this out there.
Speaker 3: Hey foulas, Hey John Auden, keep that Ammuni music going, Okay, okay, hey foulas.
Speaker 2: Duyy dy.
Speaker 3: Do you know what happens if the devil goes bad?
Speaker 2: No, what happens if the devil goes bald?
Speaker 3: They'll be hell to pay, like a to pay.
Speaker 2: I kind of like it.
Speaker 3: I kind of like it hell to pay.
Speaker 2: April tenth, twenty twenty five, the two year anniversary of the Old National Bank shooting. I think was today.
Speaker 3: No, one year.
Speaker 2: No, it has been two years already. It's been too gosh all right. Back at Lots of Pasta. First Lots of Pasta, stop on by. I picked up four different types of soups, actually three different types. I doubled up on the chicken noodle and the Italian wedding and then I got the Buffalo chicken soup, which is just it's so ridiculously good. I grabbed the Italian bread two pound loaf, toast that up. I warm up the Buffalo chicken soup and it's a perfect Like today, that is a perfect lunch. It fills you up, It's delicious. It's made with nothing but fresh ingredients. That's what they use, is clean, clean food. At Lots of Pasta, Lots Ofpasta Louisville dot com. Or go to thirty seven to seventeen Lexington Road in the heart of Path.
Speaker 3: The Semple Body Shop. Listen, do you have a dan? Do you have a debt? Maybe you don't want to turn it into your insurance. I did not listen to this. I got hit in a parking lot. I got two different estimates on my jeep. I knew I was going to simple Body Shop, but I wanted to see the price difference. That's why I did it. One shop was came in at thirty eight hundred, the other one was around forty two hundred. I called John at the Simple Body Shop. He said, just upload your pictures. That's what I did. I actually texted the number pictures of my jeep and the damage. He said, well, give me this angle. I did that. He had an estimate to me in about two hours. Now, instead of forty two hundred or thirty eight hundred, I spent nine hundred dollars. My deductible was five hundred, so I just went ahead and did the extra four hundred and kept my insurance from getting up skyrocketed. You're gonna love the Simple Body Shop. Check them out. If you have damage on your car, you don't have to live with it. Just get it fixed and get it fixed with the Simple Body Shop. Go to thesimplebodyshop dot com. Stick around more on the Way News Radiway forty whs A little meat Love.
Speaker 2: Did you did you play with dolls?
Speaker 3: No? They were collectible actually figures. Jerk, my bad.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Lebron James has his for He's a he's a Ken doll?
Speaker 3: Is he really?
Speaker 2: How much for the Ken doll? How much for the Lebron James Kendall?
Speaker 3: I'll say, uh, two hundred bucks?
Speaker 2: All right, Look, most Barbie dolls are like twelve to fifty.
Speaker 3: What do I know?
Speaker 2: I thought it might be like alrightn yep, yep, Julie, how much for the Lebron James Ken doll?
Speaker 3: We see Bible collection. I think that the Barbie's around twelve, ye know, I think the Lebron's will be at least fifteen.
Speaker 2: You're so stupid because it's seventy five dollars. Seventy five dollars for Lebron James Ken doll?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, but it comes it falls down easily though. It can't stand up. He's because he's the one again that can't stand up.
Speaker 2: He's been the most he's the world's most famous basketball player for like twenty years, and now he's most famous for flopping.
Speaker 3: And uh, he's a flopper. And he's got a special water reservoir where it cries that's not true. Yes, that's why it's seventy five. Yeah, could you get all that? Hey join us tomorrow. We're going to be at the fireplace. Yes, and grill masters supply to free lunch. They say there's no free lunches o contrere bonjour, Yes, there is. When it comes to Tony and Dwight, we're gonna be giving you a free rebi sandwiches, that's right, plus broadwurst and more, and it's all cooked by the legendary hog Fathers.
Speaker 2: Going to be delicious. It's most of the hog Fathers have cholesterol levels over two feet. The man, you're just gonna be up away from having massive heart attacks. That's a good means the foods is going to be fantastic and.
Speaker 3: That and that could mean that this could with their cholesterol levels, this might be the last Hogfoller's cook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Vision first, Vision first, I Care folks, get on over there and get your new glasses. They'll take care of you. Whether you're six months old or sixty or seventy, doesn't matter. I sent my daughter there years ago, over a decade ago, when she was in second grade. She shouldn't see the board. The teacher was like, you, I know exactly what this is. She went in, she got her glasses. Vision first, Eye Care takes care of you. You move through the entire system. It takes about an hour. That's it. You get the examination, you get the MRI of your eyeball, mriyeball, that's right, and then you talk to the doctor. Then you get your prescription, and then you pick out the frames. That's as simple as it is. Eighteen locations, Vision First, I Care dot Com.
Speaker 3: Southern Covered hot Tub Baby Last Night for Southern covered hot Tub, hot Tub Happy Hour. Of course we had our number one Ni Kila, and of course I had my beautiful wife and we had a vacation in our own backyard. It was two the sultry, smooth sounds of lover Boy. That's right, lover Boy last night. Folks, you want to escape from the world, just the pressures that you're going through, how about a vacation right there in your old backyard with a Southern covered hot tub hot tubs as low as sixty five dollars a month with over one hundred and fifty tubs ready for media delivery plus twelve months same as cash seventy five on what pressing highway, You're gonna love them? Stick around news Radio eight forty whas here we go hot Tub Happy Hour music lover Boy, Welcome back News Radio eight forty wha as Tony Dwight Show, brought to you by the Kentucky Office of Highway Safety.
Speaker 2: Please buckle up, put the phone down.
Speaker 3: Watch watch me dance, look in my eyes. Wow, dance sexy for you there, Julie. This huh pretty good?
Speaker 2: Right? We kind of are working for the weekend. We're working for that.
Speaker 3: We're working for the weekend. We got a free lunch Friday tomorrow. Come out and join us. Grill Master Supply, rib By Sandwiches, Brotz. All right, listen. Cedar Lake Lodge. It was something that my mother was very very hardcore about in seventies and eighties. Don't touch that, it's going to Cedar Lake Lodge.
Speaker 2: Well, you would. You kept getting fatter, and then so your clothes. You outgrew your clothes, and it was just like, God, you stop eating so much. So guess what you eating too much? Cedar Lake Lodge benefits.
Speaker 3: So my mom would always take us to Bacon's Department store for shopping. You know, So as we walked in the first thing she had to do is go, where's your husky section? I got a fat kid, where's your husts, Mom, you know where it's at. They bought so much clothes because I kept getting weight.
Speaker 2: There, gave it to Cedar Lodge.
Speaker 3: Cedar Lake Lodge and Bacon's always had us at their annual Christmas party.
Speaker 2: That's how much we supported big client.
Speaker 3: But we're here to talk about Cedar Lake Lodge, Julie joins us. Chuck joins Us. Were going to talk to you in a second, Doug as well. But yeah, right, Chuck, So listen, tell us about what's going on. How people can first of all, tell us about Cedar Lake Lodge.
Speaker 6: Yes, absolutely so.
Speaker 5: Cedar Lake is a biggest place in the state for nursing care for intellectual and developmental disability. We provide all kinds of options for them to have housing and independence, and it's so important because they are living longer and healthier lives and they have to have a place to go, so we have great options for that. We do not pick up things off your porch anyway.
Speaker 3: That explains it. I've had a package mark for you all shut on my porch for seven.
Speaker 6: Years years, so we gotta let it go.
Speaker 3: Bring it indoors.
Speaker 2: Seven years since y'all stopped doing that. Yes, sir, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Nobody should cost effective anymore.
Speaker 5: Right, it wasn't financially sustainable. It was you know, great waited. We got some money from it for many years, but it just wasn't making sense anymore. So you guys have to understand we had to stop. As many people since I started this job asked me to pick things up out there or yeah, I appreciate it, but we we need care.
Speaker 2: But times have changed. Also, some people don't People don't want what you walking up their driveway. No, it's not the nineteen You got crazy dudes like Dwight there with a salt off whatever.
Speaker 3: Hey man, you know, hey John Ond and that big cardboard box, and they're just keeping in the producer studio. I don't need to bring it in here anymore, all right. So one of the services you all have at Cedar Lake Lodge is family home care.
Speaker 5: Yes, family home provider, very similar to adult foster care. Is needs a way to explain it to the general public. There are many of our adults whose family may not longer be with them, and they need a place to live, and people can take them into their homes and make them part of their family. And that's who we have here today is Amy and Doug are the family home providers for Chuck over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's something you don't think about when if you don't have siblings and parents pass away or whatever what happens.
Speaker 3: So let's talk. Let's shift over here and talk to Chuck and Doug. First of all, let's talk to Doug real quick. You and your wife Amy say, you know what we're going to do is we're going to be a family home provider. And that's what you're doing right now?
Speaker 2: What's that mean? What?
Speaker 4: Correct? So my wife retired from sier Lake okay after thirty some years. Her passion was to have somebody in our home. So we've known Chuck since the late eighties, and she reached out seial Ake and we soon signed a contract and now he lives with us.
Speaker 2: He's family.
Speaker 4: I consider Chuck an uncle.
Speaker 3: Let's look at Chuck. That Chuck, how are you man?
Speaker 2: Fine?
Speaker 3: You're looking good. Look at that sweatshirt, man, I got one just like it? If fit's great on you? Okay, So what what's it like living with Doug? Is he a good cook? Or are you the Are you the cook ers? Amy the cook? They're both to cook what about you? You ever get in there and hit those pots and pans?
Speaker 2: Man, I guess I need how to do that.
Speaker 3: Okay, So who's the better cook, Doug or Amy?
Speaker 2: No comment on that?
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, what's it like living with Doug and Amy? I imagine it's pretty grateful. That's a pretty good thing, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: They go to Chucks to get up, We go to restaurants.
Speaker 3: Do uh do they ever make you pay for it when they go to the restaurant? Because Doug is a little bit shifty. I'm looking in right now. It's like sticky with the pill. Oh do you really? Hey, wow, that's fantastic.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna guess you're getting a lot more out of it then you're given.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, definitely, there's no doubt about that. Well, you talk about unconditional love, that's what that is.
Speaker 2: How many are we talking about that? You are? You're helping at Cedar Lake.
Speaker 5: Love we help over three hundred individuals. Wowly so yeah. So we have anything from individual apartments where people will just rent apartments from us and we may do some simple supports for them, all the way to our full time nursing care, which is like similar to nursing home care, but much better.
Speaker 3: So how do you come up with the finances? Because you do a lot of good for a lot of people, and nothing's free except for the free lunch tomorrow and grill Master supply.
Speaker 6: Well done, well done. No, Medicaid is a large part of it.
Speaker 5: As you guys know, that's a very rashy subject right now, making us all a little bit nervous. But medicaid, even at its best, doesn't cover excellent. You still got to s I bet that there's a large gap that we have to fill to make sure all these individuals get to stay aging in place and living where they are now, and we don't want to move them at any point that was even more stress and often cause more health issues. And that's going to be what the drone we beat to advocate as well for the legislators is that, you know, these individuals go into a more institutionalized setting like they used to be fifty years ago, health care costs will only go up.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well you said, legislators, I actually have to be I'm actually sleeping with one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And on top of that, my wife's also a legislator, right, Okay, So how could.
Speaker 2: People where is this place, by the way, I've heard of the obviously. See the Lake Lodge has been part of our family forever. Where are you all located?
Speaker 5: So we have applications all over Louisville, Ala. See like lodge itself, the largest facility is in the Grange.
Speaker 2: Oh the Grange got it?
Speaker 3: Okay, I guess okay, So how could people help financially? I know we have a golf tournament coming up.
Speaker 5: We have lots of things coming up. So we have a breakfast coming up on April nineteenth or April twenty third. I'm sorry, and it's almost sold out, but we will take donations for that breakfast again that mission moment. All those dollars will go directly back to support the mission. So you can do that online. But the golf outing is coming up on May nineteenth at her Spring Country Club.
Speaker 6: Ool fancy, yeah, fancy.
Speaker 5: We were still looking for some teams to play and some sponsors for that event. But then you know, everybody can get it on the golf ball drop and so we have.
Speaker 3: A well, all right, what's a golf ball d golf ball.
Speaker 5: Drop is a helicopter that flies in It's pretty cool, right, Chuck.
Speaker 3: Hang on wait, wait, wait, Chuck, are you going what? Chuck? Are you going to be flying this helicopter or are you just gonna? Are you sure this sounds cool?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, you threw I thought it was just a golf drop, like when you drop and you.
Speaker 1: Individual.
Speaker 5: Yeah, our individuals love it. So the helicopter flies in, they drop. However many balls we sell, we're hoping to sell five hundred of them onto the course.
Speaker 6: No way it goes in the hole, you win ten grand?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me? Wa?
Speaker 2: Okay? So you dump it on the green yep? And then if your ball right, okay? Can do two of them go in?
Speaker 6: We have a problem.
Speaker 2: We'll work work. How many did you sell? How many balls we're trying to sell?
Speaker 3: Five hundred are we at now?
Speaker 6: And how much for you're a little two hundred right now?
Speaker 3: How much is how much per ball?
Speaker 6: At twenty five dollars?
Speaker 3: Let me look at you the real quick?
Speaker 2: Stop much one more time?
Speaker 6: Let me you can't talk to you?
Speaker 3: How much? How much per ball?
Speaker 2: Not working?
Speaker 6: How much for ball?
Speaker 2: Twenty five dollars?
Speaker 6: I'm doing cedar Lake.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, Chuck, I say that you and I get hard hats. We'll put hard hats on. We'll drop the balls on us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you still don't want to do that, He says, that, don't be Can we do that?
Speaker 6: No, I'm going to say now.
Speaker 3: To sell the balls for fifty bucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the greens keeper is going to want to kill you too, because all those balls are slimmy.
Speaker 3: High? Is it?
Speaker 2: Oh? I'm sure it's not too.
Speaker 6: N't seen it, but it's very low.
Speaker 2: Cool idea, Chuck?
Speaker 3: Have you seen this before?
Speaker 4: Doug?
Speaker 6: Have you seen it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Whose idea was?
Speaker 6: Have you been there?
Speaker 2: I believe whose idea was it?
Speaker 6: You started it years ago? Okay, sure, I am new here.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: What we're gonna do is we're going to get the QR code out to buy one of these golf balls that are going to drop on the course. All right, So you'll put it on your social media.
Speaker 3: I'll do the same, absolutely. And what how do people get in touch with you all to buy the balls?
Speaker 6: Say?
Speaker 5: Follow us on socials. That's the easiest way because you'll see it there posted often. But our website sterlate dot org. You can click on the event on the front page and get your golf ball or your golf team or golf sponsor and.
Speaker 3: Folks take it from take it from me because I know from years experience, twenty five per ball is a great price.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, actually is for the price that you get on stuff. And you're an idiot. Thank you all for coming in putting up for twight on it Thursday morning. We appreciate what you guys do. And last Russ, real quick, how many organizations think do what you all do in town.
Speaker 6: In the state. There's only two that do the type carry that's it?
Speaker 2: Yes, wow, wow, wow and one of the best. Yeah, I don't doubt it.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: And I see the look in your face and I looked at I see the look in your face and the love that you have for this organization. You could tell because you got a little emotional talking about it, and that's what it's all about. Put some you know, as much as you put in it, you're getting much more out of it. Now.
Speaker 3: I got one more question, Chuck, what's your favorite thing to watch on television? That's a tough one, isn't it. Nat You go all right, all right, Lodge, check them out, help them out.
Speaker 2: We'll get the QR code out to you.
Speaker 3: Aqua Locke, Aquen Knock, my friend, let me take away over Radar.
Speaker 2: They're a little busy these days, but they will fit you in. They're driving all over town to take care of people because they do the free estimates for any kind of basement, ceiling, cross bas waterproofing, basements, reconditioning of your basement, radon mitigation, mold removal, they'll give you a free estimate. And sub pumps. How old is your sub pump? Dwight's is forty years old and it sounds like it. So he's gonna get over to Dwight's and help him fix that up. All right, Yeah, it makes that kind of noise eight eight two, nine to six oh or Louisville aqua loc dot com.
Speaker 3: Barono's Pizza is Louisville style pizza. The pizza the constantly gets back to the city of Louisville, Southern Indiana's rounding areas. Why would you go anywhere else. Put some pride in your pizza, baby, That's what I'm talking about. And listen. If you love Baronol's pizza like me, you're gonna love it Dano's style. Next time you order a pizza at Barono's Pizza, ask them to do a Dano style they put Dano's cheeseing on there, and it takes it up a notch. Baby. Listen, Baronos Pizza has more than just pizza's, pizzas, sandwiches, salads, pattas, and more. When's the last time you've seen the menu at your neighborhood Baronel's dining, carry out or delivery? Yeah, it's that good Baronel's Pizza stick around more on the way, News Radio eight forty w h AS. What is this John Graham?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Is it Louke Graham?
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: I have not heard that name twenty years. He's popping up on stage with Foreigner Now really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: A couple? Well, I mean, hey, it has it for decades?
Speaker 2: It No, I'm just saying I haven't heard lou Graham's name in like two decades. Good for them.
Speaker 3: But you've heard the term?
Speaker 2: Is this new?
Speaker 3: I bet you've heard the term Graham recently?
Speaker 2: Oh? Really? Is that where we're going?
Speaker 3: Crackers?
Speaker 2: You're so stupid.
Speaker 3: You're a You're a cracker officiado.
Speaker 2: So stupid?
Speaker 3: Are you? Are you not a cracker officionado? We are?
Speaker 2: Don't call me here, thank you? All right, we're gonna have Greg gllihad on find out what's going on. They have games this week? Are they gonna play the games.
Speaker 3: They played yesterday? Oh?
Speaker 2: They played yesterday. I beout the parking lot was underwater. We're gonna find out because I don't know. Uh. And we're gonna find out what's going on there because it looks pretty crazy down there. It's it's on the river. Uh so it has peaked or crested. It is the river has crested. I peaked at fifteen. There's no true words.
Speaker 3: No, No, that's what I was the best good self awareness, right, Yeah, it is, it really is.
Speaker 2: I'm honest about it. He knows the exact moment. So we'll talk to Greg Galliot and who else do we have today?
Speaker 3: And they also have down Center of Louisa. My friend Karen's coming in from down Center Mali.
Speaker 2: Because their big event is tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: Gallup Gale Up Baby. Yeah, my favorite party of the year. If you ever go, you'll know why.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's a good time and it's a great and by.
Speaker 3: The way, Crashers are playing there.
Speaker 2: Oh nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they all Mark Maxwell and the Crashers. They play this every single year and I got all they get all these members up there on the stage singing with them. It's an incredible experience.
Speaker 2: Well, I would have had to Indianapolis. Here right after the show, Jackie and I are doing those vitapure injections. Just look up what VideA pure is. It's regenerative injections that let your hair grow deeper into your scalp and then thicker on top. Women have the same issue as men. People think this is just a men hair issue. It's not women thinning. Women have thinning hair also. So we go up there for the injections. We're doing that this afternoon, nice little stroll up sixty five for about an hour and a half and an hour and a half back we get to spend some time together and get the injections. It's a different price point from what Dwight and I like a couple of years ago. So you're not looking at that sort of number and you want something less to get the hair kickstarted in growth, then that's what you should do. Check it out I We Grow Hair indie dot com.
Speaker 3: From friend of the show and show historian Joe Stray It's old lou Graham stuff and he was even with Foreigner at the time. When that came out.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love lu Graham though I met him, he's a super nice guy. Of course, he was in the nineteen ninety three, so that was thirty years ago, and I'm sure he's changed a little bit. All right, back after this and apparently you've taken some sort of weird pill this morning.
Speaker 3: You're on a roll, not a good role.
Speaker 2: There's sometimes John Alden, I can keep the train just it's a little bit on the tracks and the wheels come up off the rail a little bit. But then there's mornings where I go, all right, I'm just gonna stop it. I'm gonna try not to let the things sink back after this on news Radio eight forty jas