Speaker 1: Big Food and Beyond with Cliff and Bobo. These guys are your favorites, so like to subscribe and rade it.
Speaker 2: Five star shot and.
Speaker 3: Rights on Yesterday listening watching lim always keep its watching.
Speaker 2: And now you're hosts Cliff Berrickman and James.
Speaker 4: Boobo Fay Bobo.
Speaker 2: Yes, how are you doing, my friend?
Speaker 5: Oh? Not bad, not that at all. It's beautiful day. We just had two days, great weather.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pretty awesome here too, pretty awesome here. Anything else going on? Anything fun? Your work is probably winding up right being a teacher's aide. And it's almost June. Here, you got a couple more weeks of school.
Speaker 5: Two more weeks, yeah, two more weeks and two days.
Speaker 4: What are you gonna do for summer?
Speaker 2: Party?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: Here an elementary school student out for the summer.
Speaker 5: You're gonna build a for with my new friend in water balloon fight and you're.
Speaker 4: Gonna be signing in the yearbooks, like have a bitch in summer anything like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, we got to move in July.
Speaker 4: So oh is it final? Is it done deal?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I remember, well yeah, but I mean nothing's really a done deal till it happens with you.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: So I told you I got the sixty day notice, the official sixty day notice.
Speaker 4: It's still counting down. Huh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's been eleven days. We got forty nine days. That crea has a freaking thing on the door, so I can't miss it.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, don't want you to be late for that or anything. So yeah, you can't be late for that one. Where are you guys going to move to? You figured out yet or no?
Speaker 5: Well, we've got the option to move in next door, but we're going through like all like everything, like because we still need store. Like they want to leave it. They want to keep the furniture in it.
Speaker 2: That's not yours.
Speaker 5: No, the next doorhouse.
Speaker 4: Oh oh okay, that's you meet your house and say who's gonna want that furniture?
Speaker 5: Man me nobody.
Speaker 4: Well yeah you we have. But besides that, because imagine you probably had the same couches as like ten years ago when I was there.
Speaker 5: I thought I'm new in two thousand and twelve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you don't want to get rid of that. It's animal planet money.
Speaker 5: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: Have you been in the woods at all, boats or anything going on?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I got up to up by a big Lagoon, Trinido area. I got up there twice and just just walk on the side of the road looking do they they do they're up there, man, they are moving around up there. Nothing really castable. You know, it's pretty pretty. It's super duffy up there. I mean there's like a ten inch layer of red wooden cypress needles. And yeah, it's just it's it's just not great. There's there's some places was exposed to it, but there's they don't step there. But yeah, it's a it's promising up there. Yeah, it's promising.
Speaker 4: Got to move a little closer to there though. When you get out, we're.
Speaker 5: Looking up there. Yeah, yeah, I mean we're looking all over. Be kind of. I want to be out of town just I want I want to I want to be where I can actually look out the back window and have a chance of seeing a squatch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, try to get up there or something. I mean, everywhere you go out of town it's gonna be good for you. What direction is bad? I guess directly west is bad because that's the ocean.
Speaker 2: But that's it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well right on, man, I hope everything keeps going smoothly with that.
Speaker 5: Well, I doubt it will, but we'll see you.
Speaker 4: Check out that new documentary from Small Town Monsters.
Speaker 5: Yet oh the NBC.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did not bad, huh.
Speaker 5: It was cool. Yeah, it got released. We watched it like right when it got released. I was it only had like seventy views or something, and we watched it. By tim we were done watching it, there was like thirteen thousand views. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's a very very well attended little thing there.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And of course Bobo's in the documentary briefly gets some nice side shots of skinny bobes out in the woods with us.
Speaker 5: I love that kind of stuff. I'm in with my friends, like their little things, like like little background things or something like. It was like kind of like in a.
Speaker 2: B roll, uh huh.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That was from some of our members videos for a couple of years ago. When you came up, we made a couple you know, museum does videos, as everybody knows, and Boba was in a couple of those.
Speaker 2: Those are clips from there.
Speaker 5: That's when I was getting my trailer right right.
Speaker 2: It was very good. Eli's films were awesome, you know.
Speaker 4: Speaking of Eli's films, I don't think I've spoken to you lately. But last Thursday was the premiere of The Ape Canyon The Siege of the Siege of Ape Canyon, the small Town Monster's production all about Mark Marcel and his research and work and stuff. It was also very very good, really enjoyable. I saw a lot of familiar faces in there. My favorite amongst them was Brad Brad Angus, who's Mark's kind of the next door neighbor. I can't say a research partner because he doesn't care about the research. He just likes hanging out with Mark. And as much of a muppet as Mark is, Brad is even more so in some ways. He cracked me up.
Speaker 5: Warren insane.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he's nuts, and you know. And then afterwards we went over to Mark Marcell's house because he has a house in on Town, Vancouver, and Catherine Jziara's wife and Mark was there and a few other people and we're sitting in on the back porch with as Craig Flippy was there, was hanging out with him, and then out of the darkness, out of the tangled bamboo thicket that is Mark Marcel's backyard, this figure comes holding an oil lantern up like above his head. Out of the darkness, and of course it's Brad Angus. He's carrying an oil lantern like a grave digger or something like that, out of the darkness and comes up and sits in the porch.
Speaker 5: It was awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's just as awesome in person as he is on camera. So well, I got out for a quick overnighter. You know Michael, of course, who lives up by Port Angelis. Michael and his family have been out of town for a year. Let me back up a little bit, because Michael is one of the guests we had in the podcast. He is a long term witness. If you're a museum member, not a podcast member, but a museum member and maybe a podca. I don't remember Matt, they'll probably remember, but I've done a couple of videos at his house before. He had a very odd, very strange handprint on his roof after something slapped his house extraordinarily loud in the middle of the night and left a handprint eleven feet off the ground. I went up and did a follow up investigation, made a museum member video out of that, and then about two years ago I went to their property because they had been out of town for six or ten months or something like that. You see, Michael and his family are snowbirders, and for people who don't know what that is, they live in Washington and so during during the winter months they go to a different home. They have a different home down in southern California, so they go down there during the weather and then when they returned to Washington in the summertime, when the weather is perfect and lovely every single day. So that's what a snowbirder is. So last time, two years ago, I went to Michael's property right before they got home because they hadn't been home in a long time, and there were footprints on the property because Sasquatches cruised by their affair mount asked a footprint in the creek a few hundred yards from their house. It was great, it was great. But Michael called me recently and said, hey, we're coming back up in June, which means that we're going to be you know, trimming the brush on the property and cutting things back and you know, doing house stuff and making it more livable and all that jazz. So if you want to go look around for bigfoot evidence, you should do it soon.
Speaker 5: And so I did.
Speaker 4: I did that this past weekend, I just ran up for a quick overnighter out to the outskirts of Port Angelis, Washington, and sure enough, the sasquatches had been there, just not very recently. I found prints in the mulch pile over by the chicken coop where I found them last time. And underneath there you're familiar enough with the property, Bubba, you know what I'm talking about. Underneath the chicken coop on the hillside, there was a trackway going around down in there. I did not find a castable print. These were pretty old. The ones in the mulch pile were the best. And I don't know how old they are. I really don't because again I'll say it again, I'm not an expert tracker. I'm just kind of a hobbyist. But these things were at least two to four weeks old, maybe older. I'm not sure. They are pretty weather worn, but you can see them, and there was enough shape to them, especially in the toes, to indicate that it was, in my opinion, the same sasquatch that I cast the footprint of two years ago, the one that I think they well, they either call them Loki or the gardener. The Gardener is the big one walks around during the day, and Loki is the one that SLINKs around at night, so I'm not sure which one it is. But the prints are about sixteen inches long, so really cool trip. It was very quiet at night. I did the entire property because it's not a real big property. It just happens to be at the end of the road, you know, so it's pushed up against wild lands. You don't have to have like thirty acres to have bigfoots. You can have like an acre or two if you're in the right position and have sasquatch popping by. But I went out and walked the roads afterwards, and I didn't find any tracks. But man, I'm telling you, if you could get out there twice a week walk the roads, you would get some really nice prints eventually, because so much of the logging road substraight up there is just perfect for footprints. Man, it's just insane up there. But I was pretty pleased got some tracks, So I made a little museum video about that that'll be coming out this weekend. Well, it'll be coming out May thirty first, which is probably a couple of weeks ago. By the time this episode airs, but still a great time. Really nice to have that property accessible. So I know that you were there not that long ago, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I've been there a couple of times the last few months. But that's where I guess I can talk about it now. That's where I took those not to film, but just when those guys came in from England, the Daniel, the autistic here that made the video with RPG the movie. We went up there because I was staying up there, and I took those guys there because the night before I had some light knocking and I saw full eyes shine down and the exactly it turned out it was the exact spot where they've seen it, like the same like I take take photos and said in the Michael and uh, I was like, yeah, well you see like above this this post there that he goes, Dude, that's that's the hole in the foliage where we've seen the face and the body like in that in that that exact same little gap. I'm like, yeah, that's where it was. It was down there blinking at me and I heard him, you know, there's a little whistle knocks and stuff like that. And uh. And then when those guys came the next night they were there was two of them on the property, two small ones, I guess, but dude's total frickin Murphy's law. When we went, we went down, you're like, we went down towards the neighbor's house, like down the long driveway road we went. We went down that. Then we cut into the woodline. There's an old fire skid road whatever through there, and we were walking on kind of you know, getting over here or whatever, but we were that's where we were walking, and we heard we heard this just running up above us and it set up. And he has an alarm set up out there, so if you walk in certain parts of the property, like a full alarm goes off and the things set off the alarm as it ran. We heard it running like sprinting up above us, and then the alarm went off, and oh, my guy's got cameras out there, and the camera ran in front of of course had a full spiderweb of both the cameras that were that would have got it had full spiderwebs over the lens and you couldn't see anything. It was just like this flash of white heat, like like total no, it was just completely amorphous there was no shape to it at all. There's no identifiable arm leg or anything, but yeah, it was. That's a hot spot for sure.
Speaker 4: We know that that road when we filmed the Finding Bigfoot episode where I was what was Oh, Matt and I went to British Columbia and you and Renee were in Washington. Well after Matt and I were done filming and we came back down and we had like a kind of downtime while you and Renee were busy on camera, we had a little bit of downtime, I believe, or no, I think maybe I don't know, it's such a long time ago. I'm kind of forgetting. Maybe I was doing a camping segment. I think I was doing a camping segment for it or something. But I went to their property and I walked that old logging road and that's where I found that really odd tree break thing where a small I think it was a cedar tree had a branch coming out and the branch itself had been broken and then bent in a V shape and then hung on the same branch it was broken from. So that I believe made it on camera. So if anybody goes back to the Finding Bigfoot, episodes where we were. In the episode where we were in British Columbia and Washington, that little segment there was filmed on that same property, on Michael's property, or at least adjacent to it. So yeah, long history of stuff on that property and what he says, we should have Michael back on there just to give some updates. But then he's been mostly absent lately because he's been in the southern California for a little while. But yeah, I don't know, give him a couple months and I'll have plenty of stories, I'm sure. And he's an avid listener actually too, so Hi Michael, who Hello, Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and Beyond with Cliff and Bogo. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: So three to.
Speaker 4: Six months doesn't seem like a long time right in bigfoot Land. It's not very long because we've been looking for sasquatches for decades and decades and decades. But when you think about what can happen in three to six months, like what would you do in three to six months? I'm gonna give me a six months go squatching squad of course, of course, And how much do you think is going to get done during that time. In squatching, you're gonna see one in six months, probably not, but in three to six months. What you can see if you're not going to see a sasquatch is thicker, fuller hair regrown from hyms our sponsor HYMNS. Not bad for just three to six months.
Speaker 5: What if you started using HYMNS now in six month much just imagine that thick, full crop up there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because Hymns will give you a convenient access to a range of hair loss treatments that work, all from the comfort of your couch.
Speaker 5: They make it pretty simple, man. They use real doctors. It's clinically proven ingredients and they use like finesteride and monoxaville.
Speaker 2: And I love that.
Speaker 4: I had no doctor visits because first of all, doctors who wants to go see a doctor? Nothing personal doctors. But also you make an appointment now you get in August or something forget that. So this process is simple and one online. And I know you have access to the internet because you're listening to us right now.
Speaker 5: You can pick how you want to do it, like chewables, oral spray, serum treatments, whatever, whatever you want. I mean, they can work with you and customers. It's your preferences.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like it could be a one time thing, it could be ongoing care. No insurance is needed at all, and it's all at one low price and that covers everything from these treatments to the ongoing care.
Speaker 2: If you so choose, well, then why I said.
Speaker 5: The proofs in the pudd and there's hundreds of thousands of sub scrip hovers that trust it and you know, give it positive reviews. So there you go.
Speaker 4: There's your pudding, thick Harry Pudding. Search for free online visit today at hymns dot com slash beyond.
Speaker 5: That's hi ms dot com slash beyond for your personalized hair loss treatment options.
Speaker 4: Hymns dot com slash beyond.
Speaker 2: Results vary based on studies of topical and oral monoxidial and finasteride Prescription products required an online consultation with a healthcare provider who will determine if prescription is appropriate. Restrictions apply. See website for full details and important safety information.
Speaker 4: Enough of the catch up, let's get onto the regularly scheduled stuff. Matt Pruitt, you have anything to.
Speaker 2: Say, Yeah, we had a guest lined up, but there were some technical issues, so the guests couldn't make it, So we quickly are pivoting to this monthly Q and A. And usually when we do these, you know, I have some advanced notice and I curate all the questions and format the voicemails and format the written submissions, you know, listen to them. But since we pivoted last minute to day, literally while we were recording this intro, I have no idea what these voicemails are, what they're asking for, whether any of them or Frank calls. So let's find out together.
Speaker 4: Ooh, I love impromptu improvisation, little jazz here for you, a little jazz podcasting.
Speaker 2: So I'm just going to go in alphabetical order by name. And so the first voicemail here is from Andy. Hey, guys, it's Andy Walker.
Speaker 5: How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm up in Canada, in the Toronto area. So, first off, I notice that Matt has been doing a lot more on Mike engagement with you guys during the show in recent episodes, in this last sort of six months or so. I think that's really cool. He adds a really awesome dimension and adds a lot to the show. So, first of all, love that second of all, here's the question is how did Matt get involved with you guys, Like, do you remember the first time you met him and any interesting or fun stories around that. Was it on finding Bigfoot or was it somewhere else? And then beyond that, like, Matt, what was your impression of than Bobo when you first met him?
Speaker 5: What damn?
Speaker 2: I should say?
Speaker 3: And we'd love to hear sort of the origin story about how each one of you got to know each of the other ones.
Speaker 2: Anyway, thanks so much.
Speaker 3: For your hard work, guys, love it, watch it or listen to it, I should say every week anyway.
Speaker 5: One word to answer, grinder.
Speaker 4: And if you don't know Bobo, well, whenever he farts, he says, grind it. So I guess Bobo farted and Matt came running.
Speaker 2: I've actually never encountered at Bobo fart. Really, yes you have, if I had to think about it, I think I've only hung out with Bobo in person like eight or nine times since two thousand and nine, so over well over a decade, like fifteen years, sixteen years, I think only like less than ten times, which is quite sad. Really, yeah, I'm trying to think about it. I mean, some of those were like a week long because we were shooting the show, or like multiple days. But yeah, I'm just I'm trying to think. But yeah, I think there's ten or less.
Speaker 5: Wow, I guess, you know, I think about it. You're right, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: But I guess I'll let you guys answer. Since his first part of the question was pitched to YouTube.
Speaker 4: Oh's first part of the question is I love Matt. I think it's great. Well, I agree, I think the podcast is better for Matt Pruitt chiming in now. I suspect the first time I met you was the Sagoth thing. Yes, sir, Yeah, that'd be my guest. At least I remember having beers around the fire with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you want to hear the origin story, Andy, you should listen to our Remembering Bob Saggot episode which we recorded right after he passed away. But yeah, I met Cliff and Bobo filming an episode of a show. I actually met Bobo prior the year before at the first yeak him a big Foot round up, but it was very brief. We didn't get to really chat or anything, but I knew who he was because I watched the mysterious encounters on a regular basis when that season aired, and then I heard Bobo and Cliff on early blog talk radio shows like Let's Talk Bigfoot and what was Henry May's early one oh Crypto Thing, hbm's Crypto Corner, Crypto Corner. I was a guess, yeah it was. It was things like that. So I was very familiar with the Cliff and Bob. So then when I moved out to Washington, I met really for the first time, met them and hung out during that Sagath thing, and then Cliff asked me to come camping with him a few times, so I went down to Oregon several times. We had a blast. And then when the first Finding Bigfoot episode came around, one of the first ones that was greenlit, I had provided a lot of the information and the witnesses and the locations, and so Cliff, Bobo and Moneymaker pushed Ping Pong to hire me as the local fixer for that particular episode, and they did so, which I'm super surprised about, still very grateful for. So if you go back and listen to the Let's Watch Fighting Bigfoot Bigfoot Crossing in Georgia episode of this podcast and go back and listen to the Remembering Bob Saget episode. You'll get the full story there after the Sagat thing. When I worked on the show, we had a great time like filming in Georgia, and then was asked to do another episode for season three and had a great time hanging out there and kim visiting you guys filming in other places like Indiana and Tennessee over the years. But yeah, I've known Cliff and Bobo for a long time. We always talked a lot. Cliff and I have probably talked on the phone once a week the entire time we've known each other, even I think when you're on the road, we still kept in touch quite a bit. And then it was very fortunate for them to ask me to do like editing and producing and putting these episodes together. So I've been on almost every call. In the first year when we started this podcast, I was working a day job, and so if they recorded during the daytime, it wasn't on all those calls. But for the most part, I've been on every recording session, and then in the last three or four years have definitely been on just about every recording session, and it's been a great joy see this thing and grow and keep doing it.
Speaker 4: And he's an obvious choice for that sort of thing because he's organized, he's disciplined, which is something that I'd say Bobo and I are probably not as disciplined as Matt is in my opinion. And also he has a lot of sound experience being a musician and all that sort of stuff and the recording and everything. So yeah, he's just the obvious choice for editing and all that sort of stuff. And he's smart as hell too, and one of the smartest big footers alive, so I want to make sure that he had a hand in this. I remember back in the day Finding Bigfoot was the cast was populated by actors, like so many of these reality shows are. And I remember Todd, I think his name was, a guy who did quote unquote talent at a discovery. He said, yeah, we got actors, but it soon became very apparent they didn't know anything, so they actually decided to go plumb the Bigfoot community and got.
Speaker 2: Us four instead. So all very cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it sure helps to know what you're talking about with some experience if you're going to be doing a podcast which is literally nothing but talking. It's really a really good idea to have to say, you know, a handful of years or a decade or two under your belt before you start talking about stuff, you know, in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and I owe a lot to both of you guys, Just so you know, I know I've said it in previous episodes, but it's probably been a while since I've said it, so I definitely need to remind, you know, if Andy's a newer listener doesn't know, like, I've been involved for a long time, but I'm very much a kind of a behind the scenes person, and so if I look back, you know, in the last several years, like the majority of like speaking events, or you know, a lot of the opportunities that have been extended to me were a direct result of like Cliff and Bobo's generosity. You know, Bobo recommended me for things, or Cliff recommending me for things. So you know, if there's any of those things that come my way, usually it's as a consequence of Cliff and Bobo just being generous and making the references or the referrals and passing that along. So I'm very very grateful, for sure.
Speaker 5: I'm just trying to look smart, recommend, and prove it.
Speaker 2: That's why you guys have top billing in the acknowledgements of the of the book.
Speaker 5: I was shocked when I read that. I was like, no way, I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's true. You guys have a huge and loyal audience, and I'm very grateful to get to interact with them and help bring this show to them in any way possible, because it's super cool to see over the year. It's like, it's so crazy because you know, obviously I knew you guys before the show, but there's been many times when I've seen people come up to you that are huge fans, and I get struck with that all over again. There was one time, I think the first Gatlinburg conference. We had just arrived and it was the night before the conference and we were walking around, Me and Emily and Cliff. You remember the random woman saw you on the street. She didn't even know about the conference. She's like, oh my god, are you Cliff from finding Bigfoot? She started crying, and like Emily and I started crying. And so that's such a rare, special, awesome thing. And so for you guys to have me you know be able to bring that to people every week here, It's like, I never take that for granted. That's a super special thing, and so I love seeing all the outpouring of support that your audience continues to give you. For sure.
Speaker 4: Well, there's nothing that makes me happier than making people cry.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you that. I mean, I saw you know. I told this story. It might have been on a members episode. I don't think I told her on the main podcast. But when we filmed the Small Town Monsters show the Ancients, they were speaking with the Cherokee woman who was an indigenous. She carried on a lot of indigenous oral traditions, sort of like a local storyteller. So they were interviewing her about Sasquatch related stories. So everyone had cleared the area so they could do the one on one interview and it would be quiet. So when they brought us back up, I overheard her saying they asked her like, oh, you should speak at Bigfoot conferences. She's like, I don't really do that, but I went to one and I met Turtleman and they were like that's cool. She's like, well, the highlight of it is that I told Turtleman how much I loved Bobo, and Turtleman called him and got him on the phone. So I immediately pulled out my phone to call Bobo, and Bobo almost never answers my calls. So the Bobo answered and the first thing he said was, dude, to my late for the pod. And I was like, no, no, no, there's no pod today.
Speaker 5: You're on time.
Speaker 2: But I have someone who really was to talk to you. And I put him on the phone with her and she cried, you know, and we were all tearing up, like all of us because it made her so happy. So that's such a cool thing to see. Man. Every time, I'm like, man, that's just amazing. So but yeah, Andy, there's some old episodes of this podcast that will give you the deeper backstore, and they're very funny too, so I would definitely go listen to those.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to the next question.
Speaker 2: All right, let's move on to Eric. See what Eric has to say.
Speaker 6: Hey, Cliff, Bobo, and Matt, this is Eric from Phoenix, and my wife and I grew up and lived our first part of our married life in Iowa. We then moved to Ohio. We then moved to Pennsylvania, then to Colorado, and we've been in Arizona the last ten years. And my question for each of you is, of those states Iowa, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Colorado, or Arizona, which do you think is the squatchiest and why? And the second question is which do you think is the most under rated states for sasquatch and why? I love finding Bigfoot. I enjoy the podcast, always fun discussion and a decent amount of humor.
Speaker 2: Thoroughly enjoy it. Well, I better let you go.
Speaker 6: I gotta get back to watching Bobo in his music video Keep it Squatchy, guys.
Speaker 4: Oh man, Iowa to Ohio, to Pennsylvania, to Colorado to Arizona. Man like, I don't know what you did to be running from the law, but what congratulations? A Seriously, Well, Iowa was a little less squatchy than others, I'll say that. Yeah, so that's the least squatchy I think, But for sure, I mean the squatchiest.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think most people would say, ohiob but I think that the Ohio squatchiness is largely because there's so many bigfooters there. It's just overrun with squatchers in a lot of ways. So I'm going to go out in a limb and and and give a shout out to my wife's home state of Pennsylvania for the squatchiest because I love her so much. Because I think there are bigfooters in Pennsylvania, but the concentration is not there like it is in Ohio. And Ohio has such a historic legacy of bigfooters, starting with Don Keating and continuing to this day with all the conferences and all that sort of stuff. So socially speaking, Ohio is certainly the squatchiest state. But I think that I'm going to have to put my money on Pennsylvania because whatever bigfoots are in Ohio, there are also just as many in Pennsylvania because at Northwest Corner there is so so thick with the Alleghany National Forest and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: That's my guess. Oh I was going to say, like, if I had to pick one of those, I love Colorado and some of my favorite stories come from there. But like, if I got relocated to one of those, I think I would choose Arizona because you could have year round warmth and super squatchy places to go to during the spring summer and fall. I know it gets snowy in the in those higher elevations, but even still, like in Colorado, you're not escaping Colorado would be my second pick, like near the south San Juans maybe, but it's cold in that state.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I would say Arizona's number two because Ohio and Pennsylvania to me are almost like eastern Ohio, Western Pennsylvania. It might as well be the same state.
Speaker 5: It is. Yeah, it's just like, yeah, it's like northern California, southern Oregon. You know, it's like same state. Yeah, but you go to La like you know, Crescent City compared to San Diego, it's a different.
Speaker 4: State, but their same boundary exactly, like northern California, southern Oregon. That's the state of Jefferson, my son. Yeah, and that's it's the same flights basically. So there may be some taxation differences, but it's the same place. And I feel the same about west western Pennsylvania and eastern Ohio.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so I think living in Arizona, as Eric does now, I think that's the place to be man because you can there's stuff to do year round, and you're not going to freeze and be man Isuelle. Well, but I love Colle. That's an amazing state. Lots of cool stories, lots of great areas, especially that whole South San Juan's like just amazing. But Arizona's pretty rad.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 4: That's why I would put Arizona as the answer to his second half of the question, which is the most underrated state? Yeah, because everybody thinks it's all Phoenix, you know, it's all it's all desert and whatnot. It's not. It's not at all. There's really high altitudes. There's ski resorts, you know, by flag Staff. There's a lot of stuff on the north rim of the Grand Canyon for example. That means there are Sasquatches in the Grand Canyon. It's just a really great state with a big variety of habitat the Chusca Mountains all the way on the east side, you know, the White River Apache Reservation. I've been there before doing some Bigfoot stuff. It's just a fantastic varied habitat zone of squatchiness.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: So I think Arizona is the answer to the underrated side of that.
Speaker 5: I don't have to go into maybe on that one. Arizona's good too.
Speaker 4: I mean, I thought it was Iowa not on that list.
Speaker 5: I don't think he man. I think he's just saying what's the most underrated period?
Speaker 4: Oh I thought it was just that list. Okay, I was just choosing out of that list there.
Speaker 5: Sorry, on that list. Yeah, I guess Arizona would be the most underrated, but I think overall the of all the fifty states, the most underrated would be Indiana. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I would agree with that too. Yeah, if we open it up to all fifty. Yeah, stay tuned for more Bigfoot and Beyond with Cliff and Bobo. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 7: Thy Cliff and Bobo. This is James from Illinois. I'm a big fan of the podcast. What are your thoughts about reported Yetti connection with the diat loft pass in the photo seventeen? I am a little sketchy on this particular theory, but I just wanted to see what your guys thoughts were.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's totally fake. We know the film crew that we know some of the guys that works on the crew personally that made it. They roped in, like doctor Melgrim and the eyewitnesses. They were all legit and they thought they were doing because it was Discovery. They thought it was like, oh, Discovery. They didn't realize it was gonna like a Mermaid show. So yeah, it's a It was a meteorological phenomena.
Speaker 4: It was an avalanche, is what it was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's caused by a crazy like downburst of winds that can go like two hundred and something miles an hour. That caused these avalanches, like over areas that shouldn't be steep enough to have an avalanche. Can you still have avalanches because of this very rare wind phenomena. That's what blew their tents down all that, that's what blew the tents so far. That's those guys up so bad. Yeah.
Speaker 4: About a year and a half ago, doctor Meldrum came to the North American Bigfoot Center and did a presentation. And when Jeff comes to the comes to town and does something special for the museum members, we film it and he also kind of breaks the mold a bit. He does kind of a best of sort of presentation where he bounces around from topic to topic to topic and Matt, weren't you at were you at that one? The one last year when he did the dal of Pass thing.
Speaker 2: I think he might have touched on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he did like a ten minute segment on his involvement, and he commented that he was just basically interviewed about Yetti's, about just general YETI stuff, and then they edited him up. They franken bit him. Is what that's franken Biting is a film technique that you can basically make an interviewer say almost anything that you want them to by editing them in the right context and cutting up their words and stuff. Yeah, so they basically edited him to make it look like he was supporting the idea that YETI was responsible, And of course there was a photograph involved. But I mean, as doctor Meldrem pointed out in his presentation, you can see the ski marks in the ground leading up to where the person was. You can even see signs of him wearing a fanny pack or clothing or something like that, or him or her I'm not sure what the person was, but yeah, it's it's fake. Basically, it's some sort of bottom feeding production company trying to you know, shake the cage and run with some sort of idea about sasquatches or Yeti's. In this case, that is just false it is just false. It's unfortunate, but that's the state of television today. They don't care as long as you stayed through the commercial break. And these producers in la is stuff. They don't even think bigfoots or Yetti's are real at all. So to them, it's just just another bake story, I think. So that's my take on it, at least it's my opinion. But yeah, it is not yety related.
Speaker 2: In any stretch of the imagination.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Melogium was bombed. They put him in there. He was so chapped. He's like God linking me to this bs and yeah, but you can look it up. There's it's a it's a really rare. It has to be extremely cold, and like Siberia those kind of like Siberia is like the main place this happens, I guess, and it's it's it's rare, but it just the burners drops like eight hundred or whatever, like that's the exaggeration, but it drops way down and it just creates these intense winds that blow that create blizzards on like it could be like the slope of a wheelchair ramp and it can actually get avalanches going because of it. It's so such powerful wind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was an article just a few years ago. Some of you might be familiar with the Disney movie called Frost. I think, oh, Frozen, Frozen, Frozen, there you go, Frozen. I'm so sorry again I'm not familiar with it. But it was actually through the computer modeling that the animators were using to simulate snow movement that they pretty much solidified that that was an avalanche. It was actually through that movie that the scientists working on it, you know, through whatever hydrodynamics or whatever the name of the science would be, the studies the way snow the water moves. It was actually through the AI modeling or the physics modeling for that movie that they came to that conclusion. And then there's a paper written on it and the whole nine so you can read all about that. That's out there on internet land somewhere.
Speaker 2: So you're telling the Yedti hypothesis proponents to let it go, Let it go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, totally. So I was completely I mean the Yedti angle was fabricated for sure.
Speaker 2: See what you guys don't know is that Emily has a niece and a nephew. So I've had to see Frozen, and the big song from that movie is called let It Go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I see, I knew. I knew that had to be a joke because I recognize that the hopeful tone of your voice and the complete silence afterwards, and I'm so familiar with that from telling my jokes.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't want to sing the melody because I don't want us to get a copyright strike just in case. Good point. Yeah, I doubt they would do that. But the other.
Speaker 5: Thing I know about that movie and song was I was downtown Arcade. It was like wintertime, was dark out, and the but I see HMP heavy metal pat like a block away, like it's down by the plaza. You know, it's like crowded, there's people all over the place, and the goala yeah, yell yeah. Then he starts singing like his glam metal screechy voice style like yeah, and I go and I'm like, what was that? He's all that's got it go? Full Frozen my favorite song lately.
Speaker 4: For as nearly as h MP is, there's a certain there's a certain like soft, inner, innocent core to him, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he he tries to show his sensitive side to girls, and he tries to get him back to his apartment so he can show him his Disney collection of films.
Speaker 2: He has every one of them. That's metal. Yeah, but that is a rebellious act, you know. It goes against the metal grain. So in a way like it is super metal, it's like meta metal. Yeah, meta metal, heavy, meta pat indeed.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I've also had to take many a trip to Disney World with with Emily's family over the last year, so I've heard that song multiple times despite never having seen the film.
Speaker 5: I I went to Disneyland the little week your brother retired, Cliff those two years ago, now a year and a half.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think you're the last person he signed in.
Speaker 5: I was. Yeah, God, I never going back to Disneyland. Man, that place. I just could stand it. Just the lines everywhere. It was so overprised and hot.
Speaker 2: And yeah it was crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I mean people were paying like I think a ticket was like one hundred and sixty bucks or something. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: This episode brought to you by Disney.
Speaker 4: Yeah, glowing reviews of everything Disney.
Speaker 2: So so let's see what Sean's question is.
Speaker 8: Hi there, this is Sean from the Unsquatchy of State in the lower forty eight, which is Nevada. I'm a longtime listener, first time caller, So my question is, eight to thirteen percent of the population of the world has a midtartal break in their foot. Have you met anybody with a mid tarsal break or cast as somebody with a mid tarsal break. I think this would help better understand the sasquatch is foot. It's something that's more in common with larger people, and perhaps Bobo has a mid tarsal break.
Speaker 5: Thank you and keep it squatchy.
Speaker 4: Well, have we met someone? Oh, statistically speaking, yes, I think all of us have. I'll meet a thousand people this coming weekend in Kentucky when I do that job. So yeah, if eight to thirteen percent, I'll probably meet fifty or one hundred or more. But am I aware of it? I don't know. Are they aware of it?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I've never heard the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's true. And is it a true mid tartal break, Yeah, sure it is. But I think that the something to keep in mind here is that, yeah, humans can definitely have fallen arches.
Speaker 2: They can have.
Speaker 4: It's a condition of the foot, right, But is their foot as flexible as that of a Sasquatch.
Speaker 2: I highly doubt it. I highly doubt it.
Speaker 4: You know, that'd be a good lesson for doctor Meldrum. He and I are doing that conference in Kentucky, which for Charlie Raymond this coming weekend, and I think we're actually sharing an airbnb, so I have a lot of FaceTime with Jeff there, so I will ask him about that. But I don't think that just because a human has fallen arches or has some sort of midfoot flexibility that it will it'll equal that of the Sasquatch.
Speaker 2: It's not the same feature because the technical definition is just to break between two planes of action, and so in the non human primates, it's a clear delineation from the propulsive aspect of the foot and the grasping per hinsile aspect of the foot, which is, you know, an adaptation for oar boreal animals. But in humans, like if you were to read those studies that he's referencing, talking about like roughly eight percent of the human population, it's associated with people with flat feet, you know, like Chlise said, fallen urshes, hyper pronation, or people with a higher BMI and so their feet flattened as the consequence of like excess weight. And so it's not like a flexibility between two planes of action in the same way, like as a foot that's evolved to flex in that way. It's the same technical term being used to describe two different biological phenomena, one of which is highly evolved, near of which is like a pathology. Almost does that make sense?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it makes great sense. I couldn't have said it better. That's why we have you on the podcast, because you say what we want to say better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tom proved, Yeah, because I've seen that. There was a paper floating around. It gets very often like posted by skeptics as like, oh well, even if you find a track in the forests that shows a quote unquote vintarsal break, it could be this. It's like, now, this is These are very different features that a lot of people think. You know, I won't go too deep into it. I'll post I think one of your NABC videos that's on your YouTube channel covers this. But you know, there's a big difference between that flexibilit in the foot that occurs along you two different planes of access and a mid tarsal pressure ridge, which is an artifact. That's the consequence of the interaction with such a foot and the ground, or the interaction between such a foot in the ground. But a lot of people see the mid tarsal pressure ridge and think they're looking at a mid tarsal break. They think they're seeing a feature of the foot rather than like, no, that's the consequence of the interaction. The foot doesn't have this bindy hill or gap in it at all times. They're flat feet that just can interact in such a way that they leave that behind in consequence of the movement. But I know there's multiple videos of Meldrum lecturing on that point, and I think one of the videos that you have publicly available covers that when you're doing a deep dive into the Patterson tracks, and maybe one of the other.
Speaker 4: I think it's a specific northwest cast.
Speaker 2: That's what I was thinking. I just wanted to make sure. I'll post the links to both just in case. There you go, And then here is the final voicemail.
Speaker 9: Hi, Cliff and Bobo. My name is Matt and I'm from Cleveland, Ohio. I was the twenty four year old I'm twenty five years old now, but I had sent an audio message to you guys. Well, it was to Bobo about like which is scarier encountering a ghost or encountering a sasquatch. So anyway, I decided to come back with another question. My question for you guys is I was listening to a cryptid podcast and they were talking about, like the screams that the sasquatches make a woman being murdered in the woods is what a lot of people describe it as. And the guests on the podcast was saying that maybe they do it as like a way they try to lure you into the woods, kind of like a woman in trouble would cause you to go out in the woods and see what's wrong. But I wanted to hear your guys' opinion on why they scream like that and see if you guys know why they do that or have any theories as to that. And like I said before, keep a squashy all right. Well, first thing I would say, Matt, thank you very much for both your questions. I remember that ghost sasquatch question. That's a great one, And as.
Speaker 4: Far as this one is concerned, first thing I'd like to point out before we get into anything about the sasquatch thing is that there are other things in the woods that sound just like a woman being murdered, and those would be cats. Basically, mountain lions and bobcats both make that sound. I've heard it myself from my own property, and I'm sure Bobo and probably Matt also have heard it, you know as well, I'm guessing, but mountain lions and bobcats sound just like a woman shrieking in the woods in pain and agony. So one of the things I would recommend is that when you listen to other podcasts and you listen and you hear or you listen to TV shows or any of these things about and I had to be a sasquatch that sounds like a woman being murdered. Remember that most people are not very familiar with scary forest noises, and a lot of people jump to the bigfoot conclusion even when it's not bigfoot. And I don't know what podcast this was, it doesn't really matter. You know, anybody can be mistaken. But keep that in mind. Number one, there's a lot of misidentifications. Maybe it wasn't a sasquatch at all, which puts the second part of that question, like our sasquatch is doing with the intention of luring you in the woods, keeping in mind that it might very well be a mountain lion. Do you think that's a reasonable question to ask about a mountain lion. Are mountain lions making that sound to lure you into the woods. It actually makes more sense than sasquatches doing that to lure you into the woods, because at least a mountain lion would eat you, whereas sasquatches probably wouldn't do that sort of thing. They don't seem to be predatory on humans at all. But I don't think that there's any intentionality of that sort of level with sasquatches. I don't think when they're screaming or yelling or whooping or whooping or knocking or even you know, gibber jabbering to each other or imitating human voices, that is necessarily it's to lure into the woods. I don't think that's what's behind it at all. I would speculate that under the best circumstances, well, most likely it's probably the sasquatch just communicating to another sasquatch in the area something, whether it's a knock or yell or anything.
Speaker 5: Like that.
Speaker 4: The times I'm aware of when a witness has observed a sasquatch scream or shriek is generally during an encounter, right before the sasquatch leaves the area. I would think that most likely that's just a sasquatch shrieking letting the other sasquatches in the neighborhood know that something is up, and then leaving, because that's what we would want to do. But the intentionality of implied in like you know, I'm going to lure you into I don't think that's them at all in any stretch of the imagination. I could be wrong, But what do you guys think, Matt and Bobo.
Speaker 2: Well, if you've ever heard the vixen scream of a fox, the sound that female foxes produced, they're very human like. It's not quite like a person in pain or agony, but it does sound like a very alarmed or fright human. So there's other culprits that can make human like. The first time I ever heard one of those, I thought it was a kid, like a kid screaming. That was a long time. I was real young in North Georgia before I got into squatching or anything like that, but yeah, the big cat sounds big and small bobcats and mountain lions. You know, you can look those up on YouTube and hear examples of that, and you'll understand why people say that. Where I grew up, they described the sounds the same way, but always attributed it to mountain lions, you know, which were extirpated from the southern Appalachians. But when you're from there, like everyone's like, oh yeah, they're still around. You can hear them. I sound like a woman being murdered. And so at some point that got transmuted into sasquatches, where it's like most people tell you whoops and knocks, but the big sasquatch calls that most people here are big, bellowing, moaning house, very deep and lower and register. They don't sound like a high pitched shriek.
Speaker 5: They're that big.
Speaker 2: The sort of intro finding Bigfoot emulates, you know, Bobo imitates that sound money maker does it sounds to sound I make, and nobody would mistake that for a woman.
Speaker 5: I think that they've been the crying babies. They've they've done it outside like women women's that are home alone, like in the tree line, like trying to lure them out like that. I've heard tons of stories. Now. Whether that's what they're trying to do, I don't know, but people that have experienced it seemed pretty convinced that that was what was going on.
Speaker 4: Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and Beyond with Cliff and Bobo will be right back after these messages. Well, you know, it brings to mind that story that Derek Randalls tells about Grover Krantz suggested to Derek that he take a tape recorder into the woods and play baby noises, you know, babies crying, and I think all of us here have probably done that. It's very unnerving. I'm not going to do that again because it's there's something deeply genetically unpleased about that to me at least, But yeah, Derek did it. He went solo backpacking in the Blue Mountains and played that stuff at midnight and it worked. One came down, and he knows it was a sasquatch because not only did it come down like a train out of the woods and stand behind this big brush pile or whatever, but it left sixteen inch tracks there and he saw those. The next morning. We got to get Derek on to tell that story. At some point he said he'd come on. By the way, I'm just having a hard time narrowing him down. But we will see about that. Maybe I'll get him on the next month or something. I'll start pestering him again. But still the sasquatch was drawn to the baby crying. Could it be that just baby sasquatches sound like peoples or baby people's you know, I don't know, and so maybe it's not luring them out. Maybe these sounds that people are hearing are actually baby sasquatches, you know, throwing a fit for its mother or father or or siblings or something like that. I know, there's a lot of speculation here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good point. And just the fear of being lured is a common motif with you know, the the archetypal wild man stories, and you hear that in Apple Acta like don't follow, the sound of whistling in the woods, don't follow, you know, the sound of k docking in the woods, et cetera, et cetera. So that's a pretty common fear, I think, and I think you see variations of that manifested in things like King Kong, for example, like, well, yeah, it's one thing to get eaten and your life ends in a flash. It's even worse, like if it takes you and keeps you, you know what I mean. So that's a pretty ancient fear.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, look at Bobo when he was getting those calls from the police department and what in the Hillsborough or remember that we're not Hillsborough. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, look at Bobo when he was getting those calls from the police department down in Sonoma. He thought it was a trap.
Speaker 2: I drive people to that episode all the time. That's one of my favorite Bobo stories of all time. And the fact that there's like news stories and pictures. What did you say, Bobo, You thought I thought they were trying to give you a free bass boat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's some sort of irs trap.
Speaker 2: You're not catching me. They wanted to give you an award.
Speaker 4: I'm not falling for that.
Speaker 2: I will have to repost that picture because it's a great picture.
Speaker 4: Oh it's great, it's great, And you know, it's that fear again. Boba was worried about being lured in and captured to never escape again.
Speaker 2: The eighth Wonder of the World. Well, that's it for the voicemails, and we do have some written ones here, and again, folks, I'm sorry to have to read these out. Usually i'd take them because they come in via email and have to format them a certain way so that they go into our chat interface here. So I'm just going to read a couple of these. This one I really like. I think this is a cool and good thought experiment. So this comes from Jack Smith, and Jack says love the podcast, and I look forward to having the new and available every week, and I really enjoy the bonus episodes. With all the new technology that's come about recently in the paranormal field, it seems like advancements are being made with this in mind. If you could develop a new piece of technology for hunting sasquatch, what features would your clo bat one oh one contain? And why keep the great podcast coming and keep it squatchy.
Speaker 4: I wonder if that question implies that there's progress being made in technology or progress being made in the paranormal field.
Speaker 2: Well, I think he means in technology, because you know, people are always rolling out new things to try to document ephemeral phenomena.
Speaker 4: Okay, as long as this technology, I'll agree with that, because I'm not so sure any progress is being made in the paranormal stuff just seems like a bunch of hooha to me. But as far as what I would want in a piece of technology, I think a real simple thing was like a game camera that is that's super super small, or maybe in a game camera that has some sort of fiber optic lens extension, maybe you bury the box or whatever that holds the batteries and the cart and all that stuff underground and you just run a wire up up the tree or in the motion sensor up I don't know, something like that, like some sort of a periscopic, fiber optic, small, easily hid low emf radiation sort of game camera I think would go a long ways and make those about twenty bucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially if it could if it saw and responded to heat signatures, like if it was a thermal game camera, and if instead of mounting it to a tree, you could just drive it into the ground and it could spin three point sixty and respond to sound. So if it's looking one direction and a sound occurs behind it, it just goes and focuses that way, because you know there's there's pros and cons, Like I love being in the field, but I can't be out there twenty four to seven, and a game camera can. And a game camera you know it's never gonna get tired or sleepy or hungry. But you know, a game camera can't look over its shoulder if there's a sound behind it, Like it's just a fixed point of view, you know, a fixed direction. I think if I was designing the Clobat, you know, ultimate field device, I would want a waterproof, like dual night vision thermal imaging handheld unit with like high powered microphone's mounted to the front of it, so it's like an all in one video thermal audio recorder that is also waterproof. And it should run on double a's or triple A lithium, so it doesn't have a proprietary battery that you have to keep pulling out and recharging. You can just swap batteries out in the field and it would record on SD cards, so you don't ever have to worry about a hard drive being full. And it could be like a squirt gun full of hydrocows. So if you go across the track and just put it at the ground and squirt plaster into it.
Speaker 5: What was the exact questioning input.
Speaker 2: If you could develop your own like piece of technology specifically for trying to document sasquatches, what would it be, what features would have? What would it be?
Speaker 5: I'd want like what we talked about before, like Builder Innis's van, like with the periscoping. Well, you know, one thing I learned about like the Archie D units the thermals, like the old thermals that it's like looks like Archie dts had that spins around like and you control with a joystick inside the vehicle. And when we were down in the red was the very first BFR expedition. I was that guy. He's from West Virginia. That the military guy that was in the trains. Remember that dude.
Speaker 4: I do remember that dude. I remember his name though. Yeah, he saw one in the Redwoods there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, stand right nextly when it happened. I didn't. I didn't actually see it, but I was. I was. I was looking at it was dark, I couldn't see what with the thermal had on there. But he he flipped, He's like, oh my god. He wasn't recording it unfortunately, because it was back when he had the separate DVR, like a home DVR from like your house with your TV that he had one of those. And but when it was walking, he was thurming it. We were sitting there talking like everything was fine, Like it didn't even wasn't phased by us at all being there talking because it was so dark. It was just you know, walk And then he hit the joystick to make the archidu like you know, it's like you know, it's a wound up spun cable that you know, spos soons it around so he can face you know, north southeast west of the camera from inside WITHOU getting out to adjust it. And when he hit that little little joystick to make the camera panel to the left, it goes in that sound. Its head snapped overlooked at us, and it didn't even break shrot. I just spun on its heel with like with no like interruption in motion and walked directly back where it came from, like just walked a little faster and looked back over at us a couple of times. So I would do I would maybe want well like full three D coverage, like three sixty coverage from like the periscope, like maybe have like multiple little camp uh whatever like lipstick cameras whatever up there going around and maybe then have one and it had to be one of those new those killer like military style where it's night vision. It's like infrared thermal and that color that color flipping lens. Thing like one hundred and eighty grand or something from the military pays for him. But it's incredible. You can you can see everything out in the woods and it looks like daylight. I want one of those on top that I could that I could, like, you know, maybe have it on a like extend up a little higher above the ones that are all fixed positions. I want fixed position camera coming to three sixty degree like that that i'd have on this van or whatever. Have parabolic dishes pointing like you know, have like four of them out there, like pointing in all different directions. Just just as much three sixty covers as possible, and something that you can hide inside and just sit inside of the curtains drawn and you know, monitor all your stuff from there.
Speaker 2: I think we're thinking too small here, I really do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that.
Speaker 4: I think what we need is a fleet of microdrones powered by cold fusion or something like that, so you never have to refuel them piloted by AI, so they work together and coordinate with daylight night vision on them patrolling an area before us several miles on a twenty four hour a day basis, and when they get a heat signature in and have an eight and you know, just like a rob is doing out out there with his drones, developed some sort of computer script to identify animals by their signature, by their looks. And this technology already exists. There's companies that do this and anything human like at all, they follow and film and then that is beamed back to a headquarters, so to speak, and recorded constantly.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'll do you one better. So then when it finds the sasquatch, you know how your phone blasts an IR light to do your face scan for face recognition, you could have the drones swarm that thing three sixty and scan it as it's moving, and from which you could render a highly detailed three D model of it moving and say this is what. So not only would you film it optically and thermally, but you'd also have like a three D scan frame by frame of it as it's walking, so you could study the biomechanics in a three D model from any angle. So once like a drone or two hits it, like all hundred or five hundred of them, just swarm, make a big or three sixty around it. Just scanning, scanning, scanning, following it as it's you know, running away and probably swatting at them like flies.
Speaker 4: There you go, all right, so get on that.
Speaker 2: And I found the perfect question to end on going through our question submissions, this one's pretty good. I know this person's a member of ours, but he sent it to the email, so I'm assuming this is for the main show. But this one's too good to not include. So it's from our good Man woodbooger James, and he says, I've got a question for Bobo. You're a roady for the crew on the Girls, Girls, Girls Tour. It's just thirty minutes till the boys perform. You discover that Vince has a dry throat and needs more lemon and honeywater. But NICKI just ran out of Aquinet and his luscious locks are starting to sag. You only have enough time to help one of them. Who do you choose? No question, Nicki, the hair is more important than the lead vocal.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, there's a lot of singers. There's not many guys with freaking Nikki six or Tommy Lee Hare. That's true.
Speaker 2: And it's not like Vince is like the greatest singer of all time anyway.
Speaker 5: Right exactly, Like he's always kind of been bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it ain't like he's Freddie Mercury or Steve Perrier aty those dudes. You know, he'll be all right.
Speaker 5: He came to Humble like ten years ago, like when the show is like really popular and popping, and he played up at the Indian Casino up here in Trinidad. The try does want me to come up there? You're like, you know, and they're like, come up, you know, we want to And I said, hey, you know what I could Vince Neil show is coming and it sold out, you know, could you get me a couple of passes? And they so they gave me, like me plus three and palell and I went up there and my buddy drove picked up had like a limo service up here, and he picked up Vince Neil at the airport and drove him to the casino, which is only like seven minute drive or six minute drive or something, but he had to pull over lit him puke twice, just sweat pouring out everywhere, and he couldn't sing very good and his voice went out, and it was pretty awesome.
Speaker 4: Those guys live hard man or lived hard. I don't know if they're still doing that or not. Probably not.
Speaker 2: You don't do that for too long. This episode brought to you by Vince Neil.
Speaker 5: You think they're a jogging and stuff like that, I'm pretty.
Speaker 2: Sure cleaned up a little bit.
Speaker 5: Huh. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a good question for Booger James, so uh, because it's a it's a good thought experiment, a good scenario. He painted a picture. You know, I felt like I was there and uh and now we know it's not a mystery. Who Bobo would help?
Speaker 5: Thanks boog Yeah, good question. If you got I'd get him an hot when I was I'd give him an h ot and uh and then hair spray.
Speaker 2: You might have to remind the listeners what the hot is holl oil treatment.
Speaker 4: I didn't know what that was when I when I was first exposed to Bobo on the road.
Speaker 2: Was that a regular occurrence on the road?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: We had to go find him and we had like we're the hell you're gonna get an hot on like you know, hot oil treatment and Prince of Wales Island or somewhere. You know, the answer is maybe not Prince of Wales's Island, but I think more times than not, the answer was Walmart. I remember going to Walmart with you in North Carolina, I think it was or Georgia, one of those two places the very beginning of the show because you hadn't need an hot and I didn't know what that was. If I went along with you because I needed to go shopping, and uh, we went to Walmart.
Speaker 2: You got your hair done.
Speaker 5: Dude, that was the best Walmart. Like we were scoring like those Walmarts. Like when I found out they had hots in the Walmart, you go in there and get your hair done. It was so bitch and.
Speaker 2: I didn't know these happened at Walmarts. That's amazing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's our fan base at Walmart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you get any free hots? Anybody recognize you in the chair?
Speaker 5: They gave you like all free like whatever, like free shave. Well that was a different spot, actually that was I got a I got a free haircut with like the straight edge razor clean up around the size. When I was in at the first Nebraska Bigfoot Conference. That guy hooked me up.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: Actually it was a woman, but it was like a men's place, hair hair place, and yeah, she make that. I love that straight edge. It was the old cowboy style, just like drag that open blade along you and yeah it was. It was awesome.
Speaker 2: You are always like very clean shaven. I've never seen you like disheveled with like a throat beard. You're always You're always very clean and like beach ready.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, if I could grow a beard, I would, but they whenever I don't shave. It's just it's just so about. Like sometimes I'll rock like a little kind of go to the starter kid or something, you know, for a month or something, or like when they do that November man bush thing whatever, you grow a mustache man bush thing. Yeah, yeah, I've done. I've done some pretty cheesy little mustaches.
Speaker 2: Tried to blitted with the cops so they don't catch you lower youd.
Speaker 5: You know how it goes for it?
Speaker 4: First here, well, you know, we got a members episode to go do. Maybe we should go hop on there, let's do it.
Speaker 2: We got a couple of voicemails from members and a bunch of written questions too.
Speaker 5: Well all right, Well that's it, folks. Those are monthly listeners submitted submitted questions. We always enjoy those, so you can leave a voicemail or writing a question with the down on the links down below. We appreciate it. So until next week, y'all, keep it squatchy.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to this week's episode of Bigfoot and Beyond. If you liked what you heard, please rate and review us on iTunes, subscribe to Bigfoot and Beyond wherever you get your podcasts, and follow us on Facebook and Instagram at Bigfoot and Beyond podcast. You can find us on Twitter at Bigfoot and Beyond that's an N in the middle, and tweet us your thoughts and questions with the hashtag Bigfoot and Beyond
Speaker 2: The ant of s ast