Speaker 1: My Billy cunning into Great American. This glorious Friday afternoon in the tri State, warm and beautiful, the country concerts. The night with Jason Aldeen with my big Green tractor. Reds Baseball kicks off about six ten to night with the Brew Crew. This might be the last gasp. I think the patient has a heartbeat, but out a big one. Get the paddles ready. If they can sweep the Brew Crew, then come back home. Who knows what happens, But they're still in last place. But that's a different issue, Joony, You and I now is on balances that Leland vettert seen every Monday through Friday on News Nation, et cetera. And Leland Viverdt. Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Leland. First of all, the polling seems to indicate as we speak that the race is tied between Kamala Harris and Donald Trump. The last five or six weeks beginning June the twenty seventh, have been absolutely unbelievable, and right now she's running a shadow campaign in which she reads from the teleprompter, does about a thirty eight second interview with some reporter off to the side of the plane with the engines running, then gets back on the plane. So here's the big question. I may ask you the big question early on Leland, Are you ready for the big question? Always? All right? Can she for the next I don't know, eighty five eighty eight days do this and nothing else? Like Joe Biden did in twenty twenty, stay in the basement. She has the great debate I guess on ABC on I think September tenth, and whoever wins that debate, that'll be the end of the debate. Whoever wins, that's it. I've already done it. So can she do what she's done successfully for the next eighty five to ninety days? Yay or nay?
Speaker 2: Well, you know they say in the financial markets that past performance is not indicative of future results. I would argue in politics that if if it's working, why do anything different? And it is working for her in so far. The media at all has.
Speaker 3: Been and compliant in not beating the drum.
Speaker 1: Of your in the basement.
Speaker 2: And you rightly pointed out this is a figure de basement rather than the literal basement that Joe Biden was in.
Speaker 3: But you rightly point out that it.
Speaker 2: Worked for Joe Biden in twenty twenty, and it is currently working for Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: Well, the excuse that Joe Biden had in twenty twenty, well, fear COVID and I got to wear my mask and I can't go in public. He had like drive in movie theater deals. It kind of worked in twenty twenty. And I'm just suspicious of the idea that even the so called mainstream media, of which you might be a part of in a sense, News Nation is doing great about the only cable channel increasing in ratings, that somehow you and the mainstream media will allow her even after September the tenth, for like two months or thereafter, with voting taking place, will allow her not to confront the obvious differences between things she's said in the past and things she's not saying today. And my answer would be yes, that the media, the mainstream media, is so committed to her victory and so committed to the absolute defeat of Donald Trump that they will permit this as they would permit with no other am I correct.
Speaker 2: Hard to argue with your logic. The hatred of Donald Trump by a large Partian portion. I think you would call it the legacy media or the advocacy media at least on the left, is certainly palpable. And you bring up a great point, which is about the policy issues of Donald Trump versus Kamala Harrison, specifically the big issues with Kamala Harris and policies. Okay, does she still believe okay, in ending of filibuster for the Green New Deal?
Speaker 4: We are led to believe.
Speaker 3: We are led to believe that she does not, but she won't come out and say it.
Speaker 2: Does she still believe in Medicare for all, single payer healthcare, taking away private insurance?
Speaker 3: Again, we don't know where is she on fracking? Right, Well, she wanted to end fracking. Does she still want to end fracking?
Speaker 2: She's not saying on the stumps saying that, but she's not saying anything different.
Speaker 3: So those are the real issues.
Speaker 2: But when you're getting the crowd size she's getting and there's enthusiasm for her and therefore there are people tuning in to watch her and be absorbed by freedom and joy, then there's not much incentive by the media so far to call that.
Speaker 1: Out on the issues. The two big issues in the country according to polling. I think you and I would agree, are inflation and illegal immigration not legal immigration. We admit legally one million people every year, more people legally admitted to all the countries in the world put together legally, but we also admit anywhere between five and ten million illegally. And inflation, and she and her stump speech, she says we have to stop the rise of inflation. On immigration, she says basically that we're a nation of immigrants, so we have to understand where each of us came from without giving us any policy prescriptions. Can she walk a fine line on inflation when the governmental policies of Biden Harris have caused the inflation. When Trump left office, the inflation rate was one point four percent. About a year and a half later it was nine percent. Now hovers between three and a half to four and a half percent. Can she walk the fine line and do happy talk on inflation when the Inflation and Reduction Act misnamed which caused inflation increase. And on immigration, she's whether you used the word czar or not. She was in charge of the southern border, and so the adoring crowds that show up, which I understand. The other day there was a disaster in one of her rallies in which the adherents who came to listen to her to not get home for hours and hours and hours. There was a breakdown of transportation, that they were dehydrated, etc. But it's amazing to me that on the issues of inflation and immigration, Trump is like a twenty five to thirty five percent lead over Kamala Harris, and still the polls seemingly at this point have them tied. Is that good or bad for the Trumpster? Good or bad for Harris?
Speaker 2: Well, when you've got the momentum which Harris has, it's always good for you. You always want to have the big mo that's number one.
Speaker 4: Number two.
Speaker 2: You rightly point out that Kamala Harris has managed to do something in three weeks that Joe Biden couldn't do in three years, which is divorce herself from the Biden Harris legacy, right, and all of the things that people didn't like about Joe Biden and all the policies people didn't like, she somehow has completely disassociated herself with And you listen to her some speech and there's an ad that she just came out with We're going to highlight this on the show, and you can read about it in our newsletter. Wardotes dot Com to subscribe for free. Her new ad talks about being in the in the middle class and on day one she is going to work for the middle class and she is going to work to lower the costs of how the lower the cost of housing?
Speaker 3: Well, what are you going to this?
Speaker 2: I think would be the fair question. What are you going to do differently to lower the cost of housing? And Joe Biden has been doing to lower the cost of housing for the past three years that have caused the house of cost of housing to go up? What are you going to do differently?
Speaker 1: Her solution is rent and rent controls? What about she says? Rent? Don't rent controls cause housing rents to go up, because in California the prescription is rent controls. In other words, you can't increase the apartments more than five percent or three percent a year or less. And if the prescription for housing difficulties are rent controls, isn't it clear? By Milton Friedman long passed away, but one of my economic heroes that rent controls used by socialists will eventually cause fewer apartments to be built, fewer houses to be built. There's not much of a profit in it. And secondly, rent controls CAUs rents to go up. Does she understand that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Come on, Bill, you know the problem with socialism it's just never been tried in its perfect model.
Speaker 3: Well, come on, come on, come on?
Speaker 2: Was to be fair?
Speaker 3: I don't say either she doesn't know or doesn't believe it.
Speaker 2: Okay, because Tim Walls, who is the first and only executive decisions she has made, says that one man's socialism is just another man's word for neighborly.
Speaker 3: This Yeah, okay, you know, Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: Has shown and said where she stands on a lot of these issues. And the fact that Donald Trump is ahead on the issues. When you pull the issues immigration, inflation, crime, the fact that the Donald Trump is ahead by double digits on those but yet is pulling neck and neck, one might say, okay, that is that is that we should require some soul searching by Donald Trump. Not because there is something that the polls are that the American public likes him on the issues and doesn't like him enough to vote for him. That might, under normal circumstances require a reset.
Speaker 3: To use a.
Speaker 2: Friendly term these days, turn phrase in a campaign, he tried that yesterday, I guess to dismal effects.
Speaker 1: Right, and in fact, on the economy, on jobs, on inflation, on immigration, Trump isn't beating her by a couple percentage points. It's like two to one, not even close. So maybe as person, but he's way up on it. He's way up on those issues with her double digits trouble digits. And I'm thinking, Okay, maybe he'll look at himself and say, maybe it's my peccadillo, is my personality.
Speaker 3: You've known him for a long You've known him for a long time. Have you ever known Donald Trump to look at himself and go.
Speaker 5: You know, no, not yet, not yet.
Speaker 1: I mean seventy eight.
Speaker 3: I'll give you the two thousand and eight line. There's always hope.
Speaker 1: This, you know, there's hope and change maybe, but it hasn't happened yet. Now let's talk for a moment about Governor Tim Walls versus JD. Vance, And I think this military thing is, you know, things. Charles Cronhammer wrote a book. I had him on a couple of times. His greatest compilation of essays was Things that Matter and whether or not Governor Tim Waltz actually deserted or whether he quit or whether he took retirement from the Minnesota National Guard before deployment is interesting if some twenty some years ago. But I don't think my producer Tony Benner gets up with the kitchen table every morning and say, honey, you know I was going to vote for Kamala harrismon. I don't know about Tim Walls what he did in twenty oh four. I mean, I don't know if I can do that. Aren't those in the categories of things that don't matter? Just like jd Vance allegedly saying, I guess the cat ladies, single liberal females, white and titled women that become angry at men as they get older, aren't these things that don't matter?
Speaker 2: Ultimately, I think I think the cat ladies thing matters a lot more than than the Walls thing. You're you're right that that voters aren't gonna suddenly say, well, you know, so it's that Jim Wall's was less than probably fully candidate in a couple of stump speeches about his military record, and therefore they're not going to vote for him. So no, I think I think you're I think you're absolutely right. Jd Vance still has a problem with voters. And you know this is you and I talked about this last week.
Speaker 3: The problem that.
Speaker 2: Jd Vance has is he allowed somebody else to define him. And when you allow other other people to define you, first, bad things happen. It's just the way life is. And I think that that's where we're at, which is Jade Vance has been defined by the media and that doesn't that doesn't work out well.
Speaker 1: Now and I've known him. I've known Jadie Vance not as long as I've known Donald Trump. But Jadie Vance is a great guy. I mean his wife, usha, the three kids, and how he lived his life where he came from from Middletown, Ohio and living in the dirt to Jackson, Kentucky. I mean, he's the American dream. And then it's amazing that some interview with Tucker Carlson four years ago has stuck to him because the media keeps bringing it up. They don't stop until they have the desired effect. And I don't know, And you know how the cable news game is played that you want to have guests on who can turn a phrase and run the meters. And I'm sure in twenty twenty, if he would have gone back in time, he wouldn't have used the term cat ladies to describe what is happening. I think the absence off his remarks were accurate. The labeling was somewhat inaccurate and is able to be like voodoo economics was to Bush forty one in Reagan that somehow it sticks or it's like the rabbit that chased down Jimmy Carter in the pond, and so whatever it is the media, it kind of sticks to you and I'm not sure you can get out. But at the end of the day, I said before Leland Vedderts of News Nation that what's going to decide this race hasn't happened yet, and I just have to I have a fear that what's happening in Vienna, Austria, because of all the terrorists that are let into our country by the policies of this administration, something bad's going to happen and everything's going to change.
Speaker 2: Well, things change, right, We've learned that from a debate and an attempted assassination and the switch of candidates. Things change in politics, and so that's why we have to, you know, we have to say if the election were held today. This is how it is. But if you like, for hell tomorrow, these things could be different, and in fact they will be.
Speaker 1: You know, I've gone back and forth saying Trump can't lose to Trump can't win. Now I'm kind of in the middle, but you brought up a great point. That is, if you're way up in the polling, everyone knows Trump's better for jobs. Trump's better for the grain New Deal stuff. He's better for the gas and oil. He's better on that energy. He's better on the economy by a wide margin. He's better on inflation by a wide margin. He's better on immigration. So in the four or five issues that really matter to Americans, he is way up on Kamala Harris. There is something going on that keeps more and more Americans from saying I'm gonna go with that guy. I think he appeals to your to your head, and I think Kamala Harris and Tim Wallas appeals to your heart. And one is emotional and one is cerebral. And as long as he maintains that leading the jobs in the economy, I think it's going to win unless something happens that changes the race completely. Leland vend thanks for coming on and I appreciate it. We'll see what happens. And all I can say is this is one hell of a ride and it's going to continue until November fifth. But at this point I'm glad you share your thoughts with us. And thanks again for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you Leland to be with you. Bill, God bless you. Let's continue with more B line becomes available five one, three, seven, four nine, seven thousand after two o'clock today. Get ready for this. We're going to have a flash poll if the election were held today, who would you vote for? And why? All on news Radio seven hundred WULW by Billy Cunningham. Hilly Cunningham, the Great American. Let's talk about polling. If you want to talk about polling in facts, their outlier polls all the time, in which one pole might have one party up by five points, the other one has the other party up by five points. Polls only one that matters in November, the fifth. Right, I'm looking at the real clare average polling of all the polls. Take the top twenty poles and divide by twenty at them all up. These are the facts, not from a news media organization desiring to turn your viewpoint into a non reality, which is Trump is down by five to seven points. There's another poll that has Trump up by five or seven points that never gets shall we say publicity, real clear battleground polls that matter. Wisconsin has Hairs up by zero point five, Pennsylvania has Trump up by two, Michigan has Hairs up by one, Arizona has Trump up by three, Nevada has Trump up by four, North Carolina has Trump up by three, and Georgia has Trump up by two. Put it all together, that means Trump is far and away going to be the electoral victory. Because although it's interesting to have the popular vote, what really matters, of course, is electoral college. You much rather be Trump right now than Kamala Harris because he's up in the polls that matter, which are the battleground in fact, all in the top battleground poles, in the top twenty poles, Trump is up by two percentage points in the battleground poles. So that's what matters. You know. My friend Charles Crowdhammer wrote a book long ago called Things that Matter, And so when you look at the issues that matter, I know it's interesting to use the term cat lady or a couch. It's interesting to talk about Governor Tim Waltz's military record twenty years ago. Did he quit as his battalion who was being sent to Iraq? Or did he not quit? Did he retire? Whatever it might be, whether Tim Waltz quit or retired or stood down in the face of a battle, does that really affect your life as an American as I speak? Does that matter to you? And if Jane Evans used the term cat ladies to describe the lack of family formation in our country and that bride educated, especially white women, don't want to have husbands and get married and have children. Does that affect your life? What he said four years ago with Tucker Carlson Does that matter to you? What does matter? I know Kamala Harris talks about she's going to focus on grocery prices. What in the hell would she know about grocery prices? Nonetheless, what matters to you? How about your energy expenses, which is gasoline and your Duke energy bill? Does that matter to you? I think your answers yes. Does your job matter to you? Who you work for, how much you can make, how much time you put in what you get paid. Does that matter to you? I think the answer is yes. Does the economy in general matter to you, getting better or getting worse? I think your answers yes. Does the rapid rise of inflation attaching itself to everything you buy? Does that matter to you? Well, yes it does. And what about illegal immigration? Having Biden Harris flying millions and millions of illegal immigrants, generally poorly educated males, all over the country and dropping them off to be picked up by social welfare agencies. Does that matter to you? I think the answers yes. And so it's interesting to talk about cat ladies and couches and Tim Waltz's military record twenty some years ago. But on all the important issues it's not close. In fact, on some of these, I'll give you the pulling. It appeared to be appears to be two to one that the American people want Donald Trump to handle the economy by a wide margin. The American people believe that Donald Trump is better for jobs in their jobs by a wide margin. On the issue of taxes, the American people believed by a wide margin that Donald Trump is better on that issue. Does that matter to you? On the inflation rate of increase which was one point four percent when he left office one point four Does inflation matter to you? Oh? Sure it does. Yes. How about the immigration issues? Does that matter to you when your kid can't be educated because the schools are overwhelmed with the legal immigrant kids not there to learn, Well, that that matters to me. How about you keeping your private health insurance? Does that matter?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: It does. And so in some of these important six or seven issues, it's two to one in favor of Trump. So the question is asked, how is Trump not up by wide margins when the issues that you care about and I care about, he cares about and has solutions to that Kamala Harris can't talk about other than we've got to do something about groceries. What a lot of it has to do with the media coverage of Donald Trump, which is viciously negative. If there's a negative poll with the media goes nuts. If Trump refers to Willie Brown instead of the Sam Francisco mayor instead of Pat Brown, then the media goes crazy because they want to attack Donald Trump and they want to support Kamala Harris. By the way, is that.
Speaker 5: The UH is that kind of the UH role of the media objective, independent and fair to support one candidate and oppose the other.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. So I believe when push comes to shove at the end, the average Americans are going to say, you know what, Trump's better on energy, Trump's better on jobs, Trump's better on the economy, Trump's better on inflation, Trump's better on legal migration, Trump's better on foreign relation issue. The world is afflamed because Joe Biden can't find his flabby white butt with both hands, don't know where he is, has no schedule, and he's checked out. He welcomed a couple of days ago the Texas Rangers of the White House. They won the World Series and it was embarrassing, stumbling, mumbling and fumbling. And according to Kamala Harris, about three months ago and she was asked, how was Joe Biden doing in private meetings? Sharp as attack up on all the issues. It's brilliant. So you know, you have to lie because the truth doesn't work. And the last election, of course, in twenty twenty, Joe Biden was lunch bucket Joe from Scranton. He talked about unity and competency. He talked about kitchen table issues and talked about middle class values, talked about his religious faith. He was a practicing Roman Catholic. So as soon as he was elected and the media allowed him to be elected, they went after Trump with hooks and claws, every chance, every misstatement, every word, every deed, whatever. But with Joe Biden, the gave him a complete free pass. He got up every day having a trick you into believing something he didn't. He had to be someone else. Same thing with Kamala Harris. But foold and naive voters were shocked, shocked that there's supposedly moderate presidential candidate Joe Biden turned into a veritable socialist. It was a transformation. The flip became the flop. The flips sounded pretty good, but the flop was awful, and he ruled with a spread the wealth idea, getting rid of pipelines, promoting evs at government expense, increasing taxes, big government, open borders, soft on crime, a dei woke agenda. None of this appeals to the great majority of the American people. Most Americans don't want to pay high taxes, they don't want big government, they don't want open borders, they want their private health insurance they don't think abortion as a sacrament. They don't want to be soft on crime, but Democrat liberals run with the right language. We got to do something about crime. But then they get into office and they're democratic socialists. No one voted for Biden Harris to borrow seven trillion dollars sparking hyperinflation, because you dumped seven trillion dollars on a bonfire and guess what there was more heat. Voted the wage war on fossil fuels. Most of us liked it when gasoline was about two twenty a gallon. We didn't really vote to go woke or become welcoming to about twelve million illegal immigrants, mainly young, poorly educated males, and to abandon fifty billion dollars in weapons of the Taliban. We didn't know it for any of that, but left us get up every day to full and trick you into believing a lie that they're moderate when in reaction, in reality, they are simply the opposite of what they campaign on. And with Kamala Harris has even gotten worse. They temporarily believe one thing and superficially feign agreement with most things. American support right now you have Kamala Harris issuing statements not a news conference, that she's for energy independence. Kamala Harris. Oh, she's in favor of low taxes. Absolutely. She wants to lower the price of groceries. You bet. How about limit government and strong defense. Absolutely. Liberals believe in all this stuff and to turn foreign policies they want. In fact, Kamala Harris said, at one point the border is secure, border security, absolutely, But then they get into office and they revert to their water level, which is Kamala Harris, they're virtually incapable. She is virtually incapable of articulating a coherent thought without a teleprompter or a stage interview. She can't think on her feet. The reason she doesn't do news conferences, hasn't had one since December of last year, is because of her word salad. She doesn't make any sense, doesn't know what it is. She wants to reclaim the woman in the kitchen title, she says, and she couldn't find a kitchen if given a map. So they run is one thing to trick you into voting for them because of what catwomen and because Trump has bad hair and Trump is not a gentleman. They kind of run on that issue, and then once they get into office, then all hell breaks loose. Until recently, Kamala Harris was proud by the fact that she was the most liberal San Francisco Democrat. Now, if you're in San Francisco and you're a Democrat and you're proud to be a very liberal Democrat, that doesn't fit too well in Ohio, Kentucky, you're Indiana. And then she pick says her running mate, the most left wing governor in the United States of America, This Tim Waltz character of Minnesota, who I heard of, but I thought, no, she can't be that stupid. Well she was, and Tim Waltz, just on the abortion issue, has more leftist policies than Row versus Wade. May I ask, can I raise my hand in the back? Can I ask you a question, Willie? Here's my question. If it isn't a baby, why do you need prenatal care? I looked it up. Pre natal care supposed to begin at six weeks, six weeks after your last period, and you're pregnant six to ten weeks, begin prenatal care. Prenatal care of what a tumor assist A growth. What is that? By the way, I'll confess I was once a fetus. I was an unborn baby. Why do you need prenatal care of it? Of something that is not a baby? Why do you need it? But during the long twenty twenty riots of George Floyd that the governor's mansion's windows were thrown wide open so the aroma of freedom could be smelled by the first family in Minnesota, that is Tim Waltz and his wife. Open up those windows. Let's smell those burning tires and those burning black businesses. And guess what, boy, that smells like freedom. So Governor Walls allowed Black Lives Matter and in TIFA to run amok in Minnesota and the summer of twenty twenty, while his partner Kamala Harris raised bail for those jailed for violence, they were not jailed for protesting. By the way, protesting is not a jailable offense. What is is arson and murder and rape and robbery. Now you're talking. So on one hand, Governor Waltz is opening up the winnowses smell freedom, and on the other hand, Kamala Harris is raising bail for those jailed for violent offenses and she raised a total of almost forty million dollars to bail out those individuals who ride it and burn down buildings and including police precincts during the George Floyd riots. And much like Harris, of course she both of them are going to stop pipeline's energy costs going to Kyrocket. And one thing that Governor Waltz said which should be played often as Governor walt said that he once boasted the Democrats go into a depression when they see electoral maps shaded in red, but don't worry about it is mostly rocks and hillbillies and cows that are in the red area. That means you and I. So I'm looking at this thing. She will outraise Donald Trump because Tech wants to fund her, and she's counting on nine election day balloting. Also posing as a centrist, I let her surrogates and blowhards. Bran Trump is a criminal extremist convicted of felonies by a New York jury. Are you going to buy all this? You said, Well, that's what we need now. Both of these characters are sixty years old. Kamala Harris is sixty and Tim Wallace is sixty years old. Maybe if you're forty five, you might be developing your political thinking by the time you're sixty. And Kamala Harris has been in public life for about thirty years. You ain't going to change. Tim Waltz has been in public life for about twenty some years. He's not going to change. These are left wing democratic socialists bordering on communism that they want to run is one thing, then rule with something different, just like Joe Biden did. And I pray to God you don't buy it. And for the Democrats, slogans we don't want to go back. I want to go back to the policies of Donald Trump. I want to go back to a world at peace. I want to go back to inflation at one percent. I want to go back to a closed southern border. I want to go back to respect for law enforcement. That would be interesting to go back getting up every day and lie about what you truly believe. Has got to be a burden for Kamala Harris and Walls, and of course the media will play into it by talking about silly ass poles. When the general polling has Donald Trump up, especially in the battleground states, way up in the battleground states, and this is with the media standing down and selecting one opponent for a defamation and the other opponent for support. One last thing morning Joe Joe Scarborough about a month or two ago. So this is the best version of Joe Biden that's ever existed. He's sharp as attack, He's got wisdom, he knows how to handle the job. He's wonderful. Now here we are about two days ago, he said, Kamala he heiris is running a perfect campaign. It's perfect. It can't be any better. The media loves this. Pray to God you look through the subterfuge and the laws and come up to the truth. I know at times Donald Trump can be a bit discourteous, might not be a total gentleman constantly, but damn it, his policies work and those of the Democratic Socialists do not work. Let's continue with more coming up later after one o'clock today will be Christopher Ruddy, the founder and president CEO of newsmax dot com, personal friend of the Donald, to talk about how the race is at this point and why it's remained to you. And I'm going to ask him the big questions about how is it possible that Donald Trump by a wide margin, has the right energy policies, the right employment policies, the right economic policies, the right inflation policies, the right pro police policies, the right foreign policies, the right immigration policies. Yet he's only a couple points up. Why should it not be more? Once again, the Great American is speaking truth to power on news radio seven hundred. Wow. Bill cunning in the Great American. Of course, we know the Newsmax is one of the screen savers I have. The Drudge Report has completely lost its way. I have no idea what's happened to the Drudge Report. But if I want conservative thinking a viewpoints, Newsmax is there, and sometime soon, maybe next year, they're going to offer an IPO you can invest in Newsmax. It's going to be later this year or early next year. But until then, Christopher Ruddy is the CEO and founder, theman at newsmax dot com, et cetera. And Christopher welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Christopher Ruddy. Let me ask you a basic question. Are you prepared?
Speaker 4: Am I prepared for what?
Speaker 7: Bill?
Speaker 1: Here's the question show? Yes, are you prepared?
Speaker 4: Well? I'm always I'm never fully prepared for you, because you are beyond in terms of your journalistic style, and so you always bring something in that I haven't thought of. So you creative and innovative.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you. But here's my question. When I look at the polling of our friend and yours, Donald John Trump, when it comes to jobs, creation of new jobs by the American people, he's up about twenty points over Kamala Harris. When it comes to the economy, he's way up. American people say he's better for jobs, better for the economy. How about energy, Donald Trump is way up in that talk about inflation, curing inflation, not more inflation, but less. He's way up on Kamala Harris on inflation, immigration, not even close two to one. And so when I look at the main indicators of who gets elected who doesn't get elected on the important issues jobs, the economy, energy, inflation, all those issues, he's at the top of the list and Kamala is way down. If all that is true, how come the race supposedly is like tied today when our guy, Donald Trump, on the big issues have a wide advantage over Kamala Harris. Can you answer that big question?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I know the answer, and the answer is the big bad media. They don't give this guy a break. I mean, think about it just being shot, and how they know there's some of the thing you were saying, well, he caused it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: It's just like unbelievable to spin against this man. And so even though the American people know he's got a really good track record as president. And I don't know if you're referring to the CNBC pole that's out, it shows that he's two points ahead, right, But in the CNBC poll, which is amazing and I think you're referring to some of this data, is that by a margin of two to one, two to one, So that's like almost seventy percent of Americans think he's better for the economy and their personal finances than Kamala Harris. So that's amazing, right, Well, how can a guy be almost seventy percent of the public he's good for me financially, but most people are Many people are saying they're voting for her. It doesn't make any sense other than the media constantly tries to attack the poor guy, and he's fighting back. Look, at the end of the day, I think people are going to realize, they're going to look what Kamala with the Harris Biden ticket did the Biden Harris presidency and what the Trump presidents he did. Hands down, he wins on farm posse. I mean, we're facing bill world War three all over the world, China, for Ria, Iran, Ukraine. I mean, this is the worlf on fire. And it's all because he's not president. So I think that the public is turning on her, They're turning on Biden, and I think we're going to see the president will win this no effort.
Speaker 1: You know, Christopher Ruddy of Newsmax. One poll that came out that I attached some significance to about a month ago, and that is and I don't know, polling is snapshot in time. If polls controlled things, Trump never would have been elected in twenty sixteen. I don't think it was up in any poll, and he won somewhat easily. But nonetheless, there was a poll out about a month ago. I think it was from Reuters that said if an American who spends their time getting news only from the mainstream media ABCNBC and CBS, throw in PBS and reading the headlines of newspapers that group of Americans, which is a large chunk of US favored at that point Joe Biden fifty five to thirty five. In other words, you and I know we're kind of connected to the news. When you founded Newsmax, it was a little operation. Now it's a behemoth. And I've been in this business now for forty one years. I can't believe I'm still I can't believe I got forty one years under my belt with another forty one years to go. But nonetheless, there's a chunk of Americans like my producer Tony Bender, who doesn't pay much attention to the media, gets up every morning, goes to work, lunchboxes hand, his wife's caring for the three or four kids. He doesn't watch the evening news, doesn't watch the eleven o'clock news, doesn't read a lot of newspapers that basically don't exist except the Wall Street Journal, New York Times. They don't exist anymore. And he lives his life. But then he votes, and so he's thinking, you know, every now and then I'll check in to see what's going on, and they say, hey, Trump was shot, Oh my god. Then within two days it's ignored. So if an American only gets their news so called mainstream media. They believe in the democratic viewpoint. That is all they hear about the Democratic They don't hear about Tim Waltz's socialism or Kamala Harris saying get rid of your private health insurance but throw everybody in the Medicare medicaid system. Is that a problem when we have uninformed Americans like my producer Tony Bender, who simply lives his life.
Speaker 4: Well, one of the things I love about you, Bill is you have informed opinion. Like you started this conversation talking about the polling data, now you're talking about a Reuters survey. You're backing up your stuff, your opinions with real and that's why you're a radio legend. I'm not just saying not to puff smoke in the air in front of you. But Reuters also did a study that came out in June that they surveyed forty seven countries. They found that they're only top ten twelve brands that Americans attorning to regularly for news. They're all liberal legacy media except for Newsmax made the list. We were on that top twelve, which is amazing and it's a breakthrough, but you know what, there should be five or six conservative leaning And you look at the other data that comes out trust in the media. Gallup does a study look it up online every year, and it's the lowest support of trust in the media. It's like thirty percent of the public trust the media in the country, which is down from it used to be like seventy percent thirty or forty years ago. Okay, but you know what, Democrats still get to seventy percent trust. It's Republicans and independent minor voters that don't trust the media. Anybody who's really thinking about what these guys are saying and doing realize it's a bunch of hooey. And so you know, it actually is why people are turning to your show and Newsmax and other media because they want to. They're voting with their remote controls and their clicks and their dials because they're really sick and tired of what they're seeing in the big media. So it keeps us in business. But I'd rather have a lot more people in the same business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I wonder when you come out of high school and college, especially elite college, as you're a marching Marxist you come out with hatred for the country, sexist, racist, homophobia. You come out thinking something's wrong with this place. And that's why so few younger Americans twenty five to thirty five years old want to commit to the military, They want to join the police, they want to become a corrections officer, that they want to work as a deputy sheriff, because why invest yourself, your life, treasure, and blood into a country not worth saving. And one of the scariest things I saw in a month or two ago was if we had a red dawn moment in which I don't know, the North Koreans or the Chinese took over parts of our country, and they asked eighteen to thirty year old males, would you fight to save the United States of America. It was kind of split, fifty to fifty. About half of that group said, you know what, this isn't such a good place anymore. I think Britney Griner now is a different viewpoint. Look, but isn't that a frightening prospect.
Speaker 4: We're in deep trouble When you have a poll, so twenty to twenty five percent of young Americans don't know their sexual agender identity. I mean, hello, I always tell you I'm the only head of a network in America that believes that there's only two biological genders. I'm the only one I think of that I know of. I know that Foxes embraced the transgender stuff ideology. What is gender is a scientific thing based on chromosomes. There's only two. I mean, there's not fourteen, like the State of California says. But it shows you that we are in you know, I don't know, maybe apocalypse thick times, I don't know, but it's so bizarre. It strains credulity and create and you know, the country that people don't want to fight for the country. I think a lot of it comes from big tech, all the algorithms on Google and TikTok and Facebook there. You know, when we go on there, we get certain articles. Then through the algorithm, it's fine, we don't notice. But when you're a child, I think they're feeding a diet. And you see it with Disney, which is a horrible company, Disney Plus and Hulu, terrible company. They're feeding people all this time, this garbage that's screwing up the minds of young people. And they and they're not advocating for traditional family guys. It's certainly not advocating for traditional American values, and that's why people were in the trouble, weren't.
Speaker 8: You know, Chris I Varrudy of News Maxwell and I saw that pull out about about a quarter to a third of young adults.
Speaker 1: I have a question as whether they're male or female. I suppose under one tenth of one percent, under one tenth of one percent and maybe intersect. I've read somewhere that you could have ovaries and male body parts, and I'm thinking, well, how's that possible. I guess under one tenth of one percent may have a little bit of a problem, but it's not one third of the American people don't know if you're a boy or a girl. As the culture telling him that.
Speaker 4: Look, there's scientific aberrations, right, but most people don't have those that are claiming they have these gender issues. Waltz is going on. He said, he supports having ten year olds decide to have surgery. I mean, Matt's child of you, So I'm sorry. Look, I think there's really important reasons. Newsmats is growing. We're reaching about forty million people a month. As Royer says, well, one of the top twelve. I think that people are voting. We're now the number four cable news channel. We regularly beat CNN or are very close in ratings to them, and they're in twenty million more homes on our cable channel, people watching Rob Schmidt and Greta and Greg Kelly and others. And we announced that late this year early next year, we're going public. We're going to go do We're planning to do an I p O if approved by the government, and we're really looking forward to partnering with hundreds of thousands of Americans. We're even launching a pre i PO for eligible investors to join in now which people, if they're interested in any of that information, can go to newsmas invest dot com. It's all there on a simple web page newsmaxinvest dot com. If they want to join our news revolution Bill.
Speaker 1: I hope, I hope more and more do it now on on We have about two minutes remaining. Tim Waltz has the most radical abortion viewpoint in the country and enshrine in Minnesota law it's its way to the left or row versus way. And I find it amazing that when he says a fourth grade boy in their in their grade school bathroom should have tampon products available for a year old boy. And the thing that comes to mind is every now and then I do a topic on prenatal care that is important for women, especially poor women, to have prenatal care because a preborn baby needs prenatal care. Well, is the prenatal care for a baby? Or is the prenatal care for a for a tumor? Or is it for a growth? What is that? Why have pre natal care? Beginning I looked online prenatal care is recommended for women and it's women that have babies, not men. By the way, in the sixth to tenth week of pregnancy, six to ten weeks women and these clinics get prenatal care. Why have prenatal care if it's not a baby?
Speaker 6: How can they say?
Speaker 4: How can they say women build? Because they won't. Kamala Harris won't. Kamala Harris won't tell us what a woman is.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Yes, I don't know. I don't know what a woman is.
Speaker 6: No, you can't.
Speaker 4: We don't know what a woman is. We don't know what a man is.
Speaker 6: Depends I mean, you know, they don't.
Speaker 4: But Meanwhile, they're they're requiring stuff for women, but they won't tell us what a woman is. I mean, idiot is The Democratic Party is the party of grave danger, and it's just the insanity shop, you know.
Speaker 1: Lastly, chrispher Ruddy, I've said for many years, man, this is an important election. This is the most important election in my lifetime. And if you go back to twenty oh eight, which assuming Kamala wins and gets eight years, and now we're all of a sudden we're in twenty thirty two, that means twenty of twenty four years we're going to have Democratic socialists in charge of this country. And if you incorporate her viewpoints on the economy and jobs and the Green New Deal and getting ready of electric vehicles, getting rid of private insurance companies, no fracking, no oil drilling, you get rid of all those policies, open up the southern border. Twenty to forty million coming in right now. There's an additional there's fifty two million Americans not born in this country, and you give this regime another eight years, that number is going to be close to one hundred million Americans weren't born here. And what's happening to our major cities are magnificent public edifices we call magnificent, gorgeous, opulent. American cities are destroyed, and that college campuses are taken over. The big city newsrooms controlled ABC, NBCCBSPBS. Look in the state of California, look at Denver, Colorado with thousands of homeless, and look at what's happening in all over California. City's destroyed by Pelosi, Kamala Harris, Devin Newsom and continuing, continuing, Ken, Christopher Ruddy, Ken, America, can you put in perspective the importance of this election as opposed to what we can look back in maybe eight years from now and say, Mike god was out of mistake. How important is this election?
Speaker 4: Well, I agree with you. I think it is the future of America. We're fighting for it. It's the super Bowl of elections, the ultimate super Bowl of elections. We're already down a path I don't know, you know, they look back, think we already passed the tipping point. They just let in but fifteen million people, and they're spending hundreds of billions of dollars to give them four star hotel rooms, cell phones, air flights, incredible stuff that's going on. It's just unbelievable. They're actually now not even waiting for them to cross the border. They actually offered them flights from Mexico City and they can come into cities across the American get set up in a hotel. I mean, that's how perverse the Biden people are. And it's just a clear violation I believe in the Constitution, and it's a violation of everything about this country. And so I do believe President Trump. You know, it's very crucial that he gets back in there for four years. I'm supporting him, as you know, and I've known him for over twenty five years, right, and he really does care and he's risked his life now for the for the country, and he's a remarkable guy. I just spoke to him, and he's he really believes the future of this country's at stake, and that's why he had almost eighty is still running.
Speaker 1: You know, he was shot. He's shed blood for this country. And I would say it's either stopping the inevitable or changing direction. At a minimum, it will stop the inevitable and it might change the direction of the country. And this country is worth fighting for. It's worth bleeding for Christopher Ruddy once again. And if people are interested in the IPO, it's newsmax invest dot Com is ed it.
Speaker 4: That is that newsmaxinvest dot Com read all the materials. But they can actually join in early if they're eligible. The SEC sets the rules for that. But we've had they get a seven percent dividend while they wait for the IPO approval. So we're really looking forward to it. And we've had over forty thousand investors going into the portal on newsmaxinvest dot Com and say they want to join with us, and that's going to continue to grow. And we really appreciate your support.
Speaker 1: Bill. All right, well, but God bless you, and God bless America. This country is worth fighting for. Christopher Ruddy, You're a great American, and thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thanks Christopher, I'm honored.
Speaker 4: Bill, I'm honored.
Speaker 1: Thank you, God bless you. Let's continue with more. You know, the experts say if Trump is elected, to delays the inevitable the Democratic Socialists takeover of this country, which is well underway, or might we change course completely. It all depends on you. Come November fifth and before the balloting starts. Believe it or not, In about five or six weeks, many states begin to accept these so called absentee ballots the end of September, like in Pennsylvania. Unbelievable. Let's continue with more Bill cunning in the Great American Live As Home of the Reds News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 9: You know, the one thing about all of us is we lay hard work.
Speaker 10: Hard work is good work.
Speaker 1: Hard work is good work.
Speaker 9: The thing that we like about hard work is we have fun.
Speaker 1: Doing hard work.
Speaker 9: Thank you. Thank you to the sisters and brothers. If you a w for all you are and all we will do over these next eighty nine days. God bless you.
Speaker 8: Hello, quiet, and I'm broadcastings segment.
Speaker 1: We have Blue Ash Royalty here right now. We have the Chief of Polices with the snow. We have the fire Department here, Captain General Reed is here and uh also the.
Speaker 8: Chief's got a little couple of pieces of paper over there were your name on them.
Speaker 1: Are you okay? I think I'm good? He might must have talked to Richard K. Jones. We're gonna go.
Speaker 8: You're gonna have tapes on after two o'clock under arrest Sheriff Jones his rights on the air, Chief.
Speaker 1: Jones for Kamala. That's the new model, Richard K. Jones.
Speaker 8: Rest them on that right there, Chief and extra diving to Butler County.
Speaker 1: No blasphemy, not there. But Rachel Murray talk about the big event. You got the cops and the firefighters seeing it up. Explain to the American people what's going on? If anything? That is right?
Speaker 11: So coming up, it's the Battle of the Badges is a charity softball game and we're having it at Crosley Field and Blue Ash on August the thirtieth, So our Blash police and fire departments are going to be facing off and we'll see who wins.
Speaker 1: You know, Raid looks a lot better shape than the chief. I'm not our officer, reader, you're like a fireman. You're a captain. Lieutenant. What the hell are you? Lieutenant? Lieutenant? I'm gonna have to armrest you before we leave here. Have you noticed that firefighters are in better shape than cops? Have you noticed that? I'm just sound. I look at this old guy right here.
Speaker 8: He's beaten up, got bandages and stitches all over him, got no hair, and I'm thinking this guy's got He's the chief of police, right, Chief still still got it?
Speaker 1: He still hasn't He's still got it. Chief. What What are you going to bring to the game here? I mean a lot of people want to know. The cops normally lose the firefighters. I talked to CFD those guys thinking, you know, Ald, he thinks he's pretty good. Well, what are you going to bring to the game.
Speaker 12: We'll probably bring some trash talking, but ultimately, at the end of the day, we're going to try to have some fun for good charities. And you know, the winner is going to get a sizable check and the loser is still going to get some money, but we're gonna have a good time.
Speaker 1: Where does the money go, if anywhere?
Speaker 12: The police Department is giving it to the Shield, which is an organization that helps injured police officers or police officers that killed in line of dude helps their families.
Speaker 1: And I saw yesterday there was some bum derelict who lord CPD to his home in order to kill a cop. There was like twenty five cops there and literally he came up with some bs of a break in in progress and a bunch of cops show up. The first thing he does is punched the cop in the face and on top of him, and thank god he's still still in jail, which is quite unusual in today's world. But that's the situation. Yes, Now do you have like play You're gonna play a short game, a long game. A lot of the firefighters hit the ball four hundred feet. They wait for the home run, you know, But the cops like to play the smaller game, maybe bunt run, a little bit, a little strategy. You're a little smarter than the firefighters correct or kind of know how the game's played. They're like, brute force. What are you going to bring to the game.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so I believe we're playing seven innings. We're gonna have I believe some seven hundred WLW person now is going to be there.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have there. He's gonna be there.
Speaker 12: We're gonna have Yeah, I believe we do have some umpires. We're gonna have a first pitch thrown out by I believe a local veteran. So we're just gonna bring a good attitude and we're gonna have some fun.
Speaker 1: How many years you've been a cop?
Speaker 12: I've been a cop, will be thirty five years next month and I got about eight months ago, and I'll call it quit.
Speaker 1: Why why and why? Why? And why?
Speaker 12: Because I'm fifty five years old, old man, and my body is telling me this is a young man's game.
Speaker 1: At least I still have a mouth and I can still talk. But it's a different thing. So you got thirty five years in yes, sir? Is it all in Blue Ash? H?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 12: I actually patrolled where you lived for eleven years before I went.
Speaker 1: To Madeira, Yes, sir, who was the chief?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 1: It was open?
Speaker 12: Was the chief when I left Beck?
Speaker 1: Then was the chief? What changed?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: There were thirty five years ago, back when men were men, say, like in the nineteen nineties. What was what was different than in today?
Speaker 12: Certainly the public sentiment has swung. I believe it's swinging back in our favor now. But obviously technology body warm cameras. As you can see, I have one on I'm the chief and I still wear one.
Speaker 1: Everything we do is filmed cars for me, I like it.
Speaker 12: It is every person that has complained on a Blue Ash police officer. In the seven years I've been the chief, we have exonerated from the body.
Speaker 1: Connell and without that, I've heard ninety five percent it helps the cop and five percent it helps the desperado. Ninety five percent of the time or more. It's good. That's accurate. I go on YouTube now and then to watch some of these confrontations, and I kind of like watching on YouTube. You know when these generally white women of my add Rachel, people like you go nuts on a cop and fight. Have you gotten fights as a cop? I would never have. I've gotten many fights. Have you won any of them?
Speaker 10: Have won?
Speaker 4: Some?
Speaker 12: I would say I probably drew the other ones, don't. We don't pride ourselves in losing.
Speaker 1: Have you ever used your gun and anger?
Speaker 13: I have?
Speaker 1: And was it justified?
Speaker 4: It was?
Speaker 1: Yes. Let's move to the firefighter. Now, why'd you become a firefighter? If at all? I'm just enjoyed helping people. What help serve in the community? What kind of is like you? You help people? We got things completely wrong in this thing. Have you How many fires are there in Blue Ash every year? Just a handful. We also help out, you know our neighbors Sycamore into your park. Deer Park doesn't need any help. Maybe Sycamore does. And you're going to stay with it. You got another thirty years to do it, don't you. Yeah, I've been in it about thirteen years. I got a wild left thirteen years segment. Give me some sports and making fast. They want to hear some sports. Will leave the student reporters a proud service of your.
Speaker 8: Local Temestar Heating and air Conditioning dealers, Tamestar Quality. Who can feel in beautiful Milford the home of one main gallery called Baker Heating at five one three for eight, three one fifty one, twenty four sports sports.
Speaker 1: Hey Rachel, there you are. That's Rocky starts.
Speaker 14: Thank you.
Speaker 8: This live Olympic Updates brought to you by Cincinnati Tax Resolution empowered by Tove Sheldon. The US men's volleyball team with Cincinnati's Max Holt, wins the bronze medal today Willie beating Italy three to nil. Lawrenceburg Mason Paris lost in his first round this morning of the wrestling competition. The USA go for gold Sunday and women's volleyball, men's basketball, and women's soccer. Of course, Jordan Thompson to uc Is on the volleyball team and the famous Rose level on.
Speaker 1: Soccer Red's update.
Speaker 8: They open up a three game series in Milwaukee to night against the first place Brewers. Coverage begins six to ten, Sports Talk, seven to ten, Ralph American Grill Inside Pitch, Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show after the game.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Chief, nobody have any hope for the Reds. I would say probably not this year. Please continue.
Speaker 8: The Major League Baseball made it official today, Willie. The Reds and Braves will play Saturday, August the second, twenty twenty five the Speedway Classic inside the iconic Bristol Motor Speedway. And to talk about it tonight, Red's Hall of Famer Eric Davis on Sports Talk with Lance.
Speaker 1: Who's a better forty four? Eric Davis or Dela Cruz? Scott Reid? What do you say, oh boy? Eric Davis or Dela Cruz? Dela Cruz? Please continue saying.
Speaker 8: Bengals update service a good Spirits, wine and Tobacco and Party Town with twelve Northern Kentucky locations. Bengals open the preseason tomorrow night against Tampa Bay. The Action on the ESPN fifteen thirty and the Home of the Hits. Whatever happened to now seven WEBN?
Speaker 1: Whatever happened Tom Malt? But I like that guy. I believe he's just retired. Jas the chief. Now when you're retiring six seven months, you're gonna say, Cee, you one want to be You walk out the door, put your badge, put your gun down, strip off your uniform and go to a farm in Claremont County. Is that it? That's exactly for lake fishing, lake fishing sake.
Speaker 8: Please continue soccer tonight, Willie League's Cup action to knockout round his underway, Santos Luguna. We'll go up against FC Cincinnati at seven on ESPN fifteen thirty.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm another guy that got fired. It was like Brandish out of the league. Yeah, I know, Well he didn't. What did he do to you know?
Speaker 8: It must have been well he uh a few months ago he picked a fight with a professional boxer outside a bar about two thirty and uh.
Speaker 1: He got cole cocked one, two, three. That was it. He was out.
Speaker 8: And then apparently there was some other shenanigans going on with him. And I don't think he took soccer two person too. Uh seriously seriously, So he is out of a job. So this guy, you think, Aaron Bubenza, you do not pick a fight with a professional boxer, would you agree?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 8: If you're going to fight a guy after in a bar at a at a bar at two thirty am asking what do you do for a living?
Speaker 1: Chee for any I mean bars opening blue ash two thirty in the morning.
Speaker 12: Uh no, there are no bars at two thirty open and blue.
Speaker 1: You don't want to put up with that. You shut it downtown over the Rhne. Why is there so many break ins?
Speaker 8: Last time I'm watching Channel five they got some Claremont County. Why are there's so many break ins cars?
Speaker 12: To be quite honest with you, because people are leaving valuables in their cars when they're asked not to do so so.
Speaker 1: Until we learned.
Speaker 12: To store our valuables and not keep firearms and cars, that's probably going to continue.
Speaker 1: Well, I tell the segment, is it a good idea to leave your car doors unlocked and leave nothing of value? Certainly because in the bomb's going to go into your car and look around and leave. Go to the next one, go to someone like segment. You probably lock your doors, don't you, And you leave leave your money, your diamonds, your gold, your guns, your credit cards you want, just like you just on the dashboard you put all this stuff, all that stuff right there. Why do you do that like people in jeeps with them little ducks. That's it.
Speaker 8: Put it right there, the cash right there so they can see it. Never lock your doors and they leave nothing of value? Segment You understand, think the chief's going to comment on that one, Willie, But I think that's what you gonna say.
Speaker 1: Lock your door? Now are you going to say lock your doors?
Speaker 12: I would just say whichever you prefer, either locked or unlocked, that you take your valuables with you when you leave your.
Speaker 1: Like a politician. Now right down the middle, we don't need that segment. Give me some more sports. That's all I got, Willie, And you're telling me that's all you gots. That's it, seg What would happen if the Reds would play the Bengals? Who wins in that matchup?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 8: If they the Bengals probably better fighters, I guess, because they had a bunch of fights the other day in the training camp by the one and only Ted Carris.
Speaker 1: And the Reds are in last place?
Speaker 8: Correct? Correct? As along with the Cubs. Well that's good. We're tied with the Cubs. Cubs for last Do you have any hope that means they'll get another good draft pick, and now we need another catch that. Don't don't pick any catchers anymore. We need hitters. Now they need hitters.
Speaker 1: You know what is the word if you take all of professional NFL? Right, you take the NBA. Yeah, take NHL. Yeah, and Major League Baseball the major sports? Right? Which team is last in winning a playoff game or series? Which team of those hundred one hundred teams or more? Which team is at the bottom? Reds fingo. So it's a race to the bottom, and the Reds have won the race.
Speaker 8: Oh, maybe they do well this weekend, Willie, and get back in and get a little momentum and come home next week. I think they've got the Cardinals coming in or something next week. And then the Royals are The Blue Ash Police is good ass?
Speaker 1: Cincinnati police better? Is the Blue Ash Police better than the than the Butler County Sheriff's Department? Yes, sir, segment you hear that Scott Reid firefighting Yes, sir, my good friend Tim Dickey runs along with the older of the CFD. Are you better than the Cincinnati Fire Department, ma'am, I'm gonna say yes.
Speaker 8: Your reaction, the fire lieutenant speaks ault whatever he wants to say. Well, well one's got a gun though, so we can careful. We still got that paper and for your name on it, William D. Cunningham. Whereas I'll get the magic Man to represent me. Get your own dream to my dream team together, my dream team. We're all dead. Got less games you could have? You could less game, Steve Adams, stop by the man, call the man, yep, magic Man, the magic Man and less gaines.
Speaker 1: If you need me, call me. Well see you ever ever a case with less Gaines? Did you laugh?
Speaker 5: I enjoyed? Did you enjoy the show? I sat there next to him for years and I enjoyed the show. We would sit there sometimes on a murder case and you turn over and say, Willie, we don't have nothing on this guy. Why don't you cross examine him?
Speaker 9: What me?
Speaker 1: Okay? I say, great, Rachel once again? When's the event?
Speaker 11: It is August thirtieth at Crosley Field.
Speaker 1: And the public is welcome. Yes with a firefarmer. I'll put my money on the fe Look at you, guys. I'm putting my money on you guys, if you will, and when the money goes to what we've chosen to donate our share to the Gary Sneeze Foundation. Is a great guy. Yes, good luck, Chief. I think you have no chance, are you? Hopefully you're not playing? Absolutely unplaying. You're playing. Yes, I'm gonna double down on the firefighters. You look like you got kick ass. Believe me once again. Rachel Murray, thank you very much for coming in. Man, Scott Reid, Scotten Nol, thank you very much. May you live long and prosper. How many more months they have to serve? And then are you counting them off? Like on the prison wall? Who's counting?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Who's counting? Seg Man? Give me out of the Student's report?
Speaker 8: Please, will Hee and Honnor of a beautiful day here in the Tri State and go Reds. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report.
Speaker 14: I can't get mad at him, even though I know what he did. He was part of a scandal that that he knew about, and he acted like he didn't. But he got away with it. And isn't that what America is all about?
Speaker 6: Grady.
Speaker 14: It's it's not being showing leadership, it's getting away with the cry.
Speaker 1: That's the governor of Minnesota.
Speaker 8: That's Paul Finebaum of ESPN on mister Harball.
Speaker 1: I'm changing that completely. I'm calling you. I'm going I got away with Tim. He got away with it. He's laughing in Los Angeles right now. Guess what, Chief, He's banned for the next five years from coaching in major college football. Okay, if he wants to come Iowa State head coach and leave the Chargers first twelve million bucks and go go coach somewhere in Northwest, and you can't do it, Okay, that's one hell of a punishment, kind of like when you flipped yourself in the middle of Great American Ballpark and get out of the deal segment. Thank you, yes, sir, thank you, thank you, and go Cunningham the Great American Live and some of the Reds the last place for Reds on News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 8: I'm like a babe, make a good woman Steel, I'm an old woman, bluss a girl.
Speaker 3: I'm hit Adam.
Speaker 1: Bad of the Bowl, Bad of the Bowl, Bad of the Pole by Billy cunning into Great America and every now and then I'm required by Tony Bender to do the flash pole. We want to take the temperature of the Tri State. As we sit here, and speak on this glorious Friday, August the ninth, which is the date the bomb was dropped on Nagasaki. August the ninth. You might recall that nineteen forty five, a date that will live an in for me, that freed American soldiers from dying in the islands of Japan. So in celebration that event, I'm doing the flash poll right now seven forty nine, seven thousand pounds, seven hundred and I need a brief answer to this question if the election were held today, who would you vote for and why. I'll give each person anywhere between thirty and seconds in a minute for the flash pole, and I keep track of this up to this point. It is it is seventy one to twenty eight for the Trumpster. That's my polling put out there across the wires that Trump is up by thirty eight points. See if the media will deal with that. Five three, seven, four nine, seven thousand. I'll give each person about thirty seconds to a minute, and after that we're done, and I'll pass on these results of the Trump campaign because he wants to know how strong he's doing in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana and thinks of that character, which is heart and soul of Trump Country. And if you think he's better on energy, jobs, the economy, inflation, immigration, and crime, vote for Trump. If you want more government spending and open border. If you want babies healthy, babies killed on demand through birth and beyond. If you think we're not taxed high enough, we should we pay more money for groceries and taxes. I know how you might vote. Let's go to the calls and when you call in, give your name and your location. And I have my list right here, the official ballot form sent to me by Donald Trump himself. And at this point we have Trump on one side, Kamala Harris on the other, and five three seven, seven thousand. Let's go to Dan and Batavia, and then Mike and Liberty Township, and then Sweet Lips and so many others. Dan and Batavia, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Dan, give me your vote, Give me a reason.
Speaker 15: Well, I'm voting for Trump just because I want to make Mike McConnell and Scott Sloane man?
Speaker 7: Am I liberal liberals?
Speaker 1: Am I equal time to the news and to Sloaney and Mike McConnell. Are are Eddie and Rock and here are we unlike equal Time? I guess we are. Thank you. Let's move on to Mike and Liberty Township. Let's go to Mike and Liberty Township, then Pete and Blanchester. Mike, give me your vote, give me a reason.
Speaker 15: Hey, Willie, you're great American, as great as hockey.
Speaker 6: As always.
Speaker 15: Hey, I have an honorary presidential nominated to be Bula County's bear, Richard k Jenas, the sheriff of Butler County.
Speaker 1: Let me write that down.
Speaker 15: But my official vote definitely goes to Donald President Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 15: Why he's for a prosperous America, a safer America. He's going to shut down the illegal immigration machine that's coming across our border and killing our people, killing our economy. They're stealing our jobs. They're committing welfare fraud. I mean they paid a bill. We have Democrats and our welfare departments in every county in Ohio.
Speaker 7: You pay him a three hundred dollars fee, no matter how much you make.
Speaker 15: You get welfare benefits. That's a bunch of bulld you know it is.
Speaker 6: I haven't done that.
Speaker 1: Tony Benny days down there quite often to get the benefits. I don't know about that, but I think Richard K. Jones. I heard a report from segment that Richard K. Jones may support Kamala Harris. If that happened, would the state of shock.
Speaker 15: Hey, I can bet you a dollar to a donut bill that that will not happen. The Butler County bear is Trump country and Cunningham Country all the way.
Speaker 1: Brother, God bless you and God bless America. Let's continue now with Peyton Blanchester, then Harry and Columbus, then Lois, Lois Lane in Cincinnati and Pete and Blanchester. Give me a full report who you're voting for and why.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I'm gonna vote for Donald Trump. I think he's got blood on his hands from January sixth, but his policies do work, so I'll vote for him.
Speaker 1: How about blood on his how about blood on his ear?
Speaker 16: Well, yeah, he's got that too, I guess I'll I don't know if that.
Speaker 7: Helps or hurts.
Speaker 1: It doesn't hurt. But how many people died on January the sixth? On that date?
Speaker 16: Was there about six of them? I think I'm not sure. I don't I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Well, there was one Ashley babbit that was shot in the head right. She was shot by Capitol police in the head. Okay, okay, all right, well, thank you for your vote. We got that down. We got three, but I don't know if that was a vote for Trump or Kamala. Harris, well, we're going to give a half a vote to Kamala and a half a vote to Trump. I think it was pulling my leg just a little bit. Let's continue. Now, we got where's Lois? There? She is Lois, and then Tim and Sarasota and Lois. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Lois, give me a full report. Hello, Hello Cincinnati, Lois. Are you with me? Lois? Goodbye? Let's go to Harry and Columbus. Harry and Columbus Harry, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Harry, give me your vote and give me a.
Speaker 4: Reason, will you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Longtime caller, first time listener, First and foremost, God blessed Jim Scott.
Speaker 1: Jim Scott's a living legend, or shall I say he's a dead legend, but he was a legend, no question.
Speaker 4: You got God blessed Jim Scott.
Speaker 2: And I'll use these thirty seconds on the airway to say we are going to make America great again.
Speaker 1: William, I'm going to count that as a Trump vote. Are you with Kamala Harris?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: We'll make this a Trump vote. Now, why you know the media is telling you he's losing in the polls. He's too old, he doesn't have the right kind of a tan. He's got one event scheduled over the weekend in Montana, and that's about it. On the head, Kamala Harris is pounding the flesh, meeting the people, talking about the middle class. She wants to lower the grocery prices, she wants to lower the gasoline prices. She wants to make America safe again. She wants to shut down the southern border. She wants to make sure that we have a balanced budget. And did you believe any of that, William.
Speaker 13: If you think it's expensive, now wait till it's free.
Speaker 4: Let's make America great.
Speaker 1: To give God bliss. I think Maggie Thatcher said the socialism fails to work when you spend out of the ability to spend other people's money. Let's go to Jeff and Harrison, the home of the Wildcats and Rocky Boyman than Tim and Sarasota or is it Saratoga. We'll find out. And Jeff and Harrison the Home of the Wildcats and JTM give me a full report.
Speaker 10: Well, I'm definitely going for Trump. Dan, if you have to ask, you have not done any research on Tamala or Trump?
Speaker 1: Who's more liberal and socialists? The Governor of Minnesota, Tim Waltz or is it Kamala Harris? The San Francisco treat which is more liberal.
Speaker 10: I think the San franciscoat is about as liberal as you get.
Speaker 1: I mean, her policies work there so well. There's lots of jobs, public school works, there's no homelessness or lack of drug used, and it really it's a great area to live in San Francisco. Would you agree?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, I've got a family member there and they don't really like it anymore.
Speaker 1: No questions. Thank you for your callers. Continue now with Don and Union and then Derrek and Connorsville. Let's go to Tim and Sarasota. Tim and Sarasota. Tim, give me a full report.
Speaker 13: Willie, It's great to hear your voice on the radio again. I'm from Cincinnati and I've enjoyed my life down here in Sarasota.
Speaker 8: And I have.
Speaker 13: Two reasons why I'm voted for Donald Trump. I've got twenty eight grandchildren. That's the first reason. Well, the second reason is I'm not stupid.
Speaker 1: You're not stupid. That's right, You're not easily tricked and fooled.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not so No.
Speaker 13: So that's Donald Trump all the way.
Speaker 1: Did you move to Florida for the sunshine, the lower taxes, the better lifestyle, or did you move there because you wanted to get out of Cincinnati. What was the reason you moved to Florida?
Speaker 13: Well, retirement, lots of son. But I gotta tell you what, Willie, I sure miss Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's special here, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Yes? It is, Yes, it is.
Speaker 13: Every time we go back home, we think, let's just move back.
Speaker 1: Might you come back home? As you get old and gray and infirmed and can't control your bowels, might you move back home?
Speaker 13: I appreciate that, Willie, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 6: You have a great day.
Speaker 7: You're a great American.
Speaker 17: Thank you.
Speaker 1: God blessed Saratoga. Thank you. Let's continue now, Let's go to Derrick and Connorsville, the home of Sean Compton and Derek and Connorsville. Give me a full report.
Speaker 18: Yeah, sir man, my vote's absolutely obviously, go and go to Donald Trump for the common sense vote.
Speaker 1: Okay, what about lunchbucket Joe, who is from Scranton, Pennsylvania and only cares about lunch table and kitchen table issues. What about Kamala Harris who's saying that she's going to work on lowering grocery prices. I'm thinking, where have you been the past four years? Have you tried to get a big mac recently? I mean, maybe it's a new A light went on in her head. I got to start trying to lower grocery prices, and it's a problem.
Speaker 18: Absolutely, you're talking about comedy law. I think that's what you're meaning to say.
Speaker 1: Be careful, don't say her name incorrectly, otherwise you'll be held to account for being a racist. Got to say the name correctly. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 18: And I hear you loud and clear. And also put me down for a Trump vote for my wife as well. So there's two there, young men.
Speaker 1: Be like a Democrat, you vote twice. So right now it's eight for Trump and a half for Kamala Harris. But even that half is a little bit iffy because the caller said that Trump's got blood on his hands for offense that didn't occur, for events he tried to stop. And the only person killed on January sixth was Ashley Babbitt, who was killed by Capitol policemen. She was an Army Air Force veteran shot in the head. And there were no police officers killed. But those who hurt cops and those who broke into the Capitol should be held to account. The great majority of people did not do those deeds. They were swept up in the moment and they should be set free. Thank you for your call. Has moved to Don in Union, I assume Union, Kentucky. Don. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show right now. It's eight to a half. Give me your vote and the reason.
Speaker 7: Yes, sir, I'll be more than happy to. But I know that you have the Trumpster's phone number. I want him to call her. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Kamala, he says, Kamala. I say camelaw, some say kumalas, some say camelas, some say kamala. I don't know what to say. Although then she's in the Uganda Headhunter. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time was Kamala the Ugandan Headhunter. Whatever you call her, she's still a socialist.
Speaker 7: I'm met Rabby, Roddy Piper, i met George the Animal steal. She might be able to put up with them.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. There's nothing more hilarious at the Riverfront Coliseum when I announced and now from Uganda, weighing in at three hundred and seventy five pounds six foot seven inches tall of manhood, here comes Kamala that you're gandin Headhunter and the drums would pound. He'd walk into the ring and I'd laugh, and he'd look at me and wink. His right eye would wink at me. I said, I got it.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: You know his real name was James Harris, his last name was Harris, and Kamala Harris is running for the presidency. Is there a relation?
Speaker 7: I would think maybe Kamala rowdy body Piper was awesome, but she still needs to be called blah blah blah Kamala, blah.
Speaker 1: Blah blah Kamala. All right, I'll see if I can forget that. Thank you very much for your call. Let's go to two or three more. Let's go to Charlie and Bethel. I love the folks in Bethel. Charlie, give you a great American a full report.
Speaker 6: How you doing, Bill?
Speaker 17: The first time I ever called I'm a Trumpster from way back good.
Speaker 6: I believe in life begins at conception.
Speaker 17: I believe whatever you're born, that's what you need to say. I believe people have to work for a living. And I believe you need to come into this country legally.
Speaker 1: Not jumping the fifth, Charlie, you're making no sense at all. The governor of Minnesota says, if the wall is twenty foot high, he's gonna build a ladders that's thirty feet high.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well whatever.
Speaker 17: And also I believe I believe we're gonna drill, baby, drill. I'm taught of these high cans prices. I'm a retard Union cortner. My boys are Union coartners, and the vote for Trump.
Speaker 1: To tell me the polls are wrong. You know, ABC News has this pull that is Trump losing by five, which means they're tied. But nonetheless, I think Trump is up. And when it comes time to push equal shove, I think the American people will vote for lower energy prices. They're gonna vote for a lower inflation. They're gonna vote for a better military. They're gonna vote for less government spending and more individual freedom. And if if abortion doesn't matter, how come women need pre natal care? Of what?
Speaker 8: A tumor assist? Pre natal cares of a baby? And so what why have prenatal care if it's not a.
Speaker 6: Baby premat whatever he said?
Speaker 17: But anyway, God blessing Mecca, bless Mecca, America great again. And if people want to come to this country, let.
Speaker 6: Him do it legally.
Speaker 1: Charlie, all I can say is drill, baby, drill, drill, drill.
Speaker 6: Drill, and build a wall.
Speaker 1: Build a wall so high we'll touch the sky.
Speaker 9: That's right.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Charlie, and God blessed it. Don't be a stranger, Charlie, I love you. Thank you. Let's move on to Tim and Dayton. Tim and Dayton, Home of the Flyers and Don Donna her Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And please go ahead, Tim.
Speaker 6: Hey, will how you doing man, American buddy?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 6: Hey. I'm voting for Trump. I need more Trump, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: That's nine to nine to a half. Oh, why are you voting for Trump?
Speaker 6: Well, the main reason is too many reasons to go over and you know that. But the main reason is, I think there's like eleven twelve million people in Ohio, and I think eleven million and twelve million people walked across the border to Biden and Karma. They just let the whole state of Ohio walk into the country.
Speaker 1: And that's in the first four years. Imagine the next four years. It'll be enough pretty soon. Well, you know, right now, if you go Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, there's about twenty two million people that live in all three states. By the time Kamala Harris would get done after our first term, you'd have more people walking in this country illegally than live in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana collectively. That is ridiculous. That is utterly ridiculous.
Speaker 6: They're destroying this country and what we're going to be here another two other years and some and you know, they gonna be here very long if they keep doing what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're making a lot of sense there, Jim, Thank you very much. God bless Let's go to Dennis in Somersville. Dennis in Somersville, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Dennis, please go ahead, bail.
Speaker 7: You're a great American.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: Oh you do.
Speaker 8: Hey.
Speaker 1: I'm home for Trump. I mean right now.
Speaker 7: I'm a working man and I've got a working family, and and he's for Israel.
Speaker 15: Israel's survival, and these other clowns have been pool us for years.
Speaker 1: And I hope people wake up they're paying the price that I am.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping they.
Speaker 1: Realize Trump's you gotta go. He's already proved his record, you know, Dennis, Israel is God's representative on Earth, is surrounded by vicious enemies committed to their distruction. And the long term I hope the strategy fails. But the long term strategy, I think is to bleed Israel dry and maybe to win the war over Israel without actually confronting them directly, but confront them indirectly. Okay, we got the polls. I'm sending this off to Eric Trump as I speak. It was it was eleven votes for eleven and a half votes for Trump and a half vote for Kamala. Kamali gets a half, which is the level of her IQ. So let's continue with more to twenty five, Home of Your Reds and more tonight starting about six ten with Lance on news radio seven hundred w au W.
Speaker 9: You know, the one thing about all of us is we like hard work.
Speaker 10: Hard work is good work.
Speaker 9: Hard work is good work. The thing that we like about hard work is we have fun doing hard work. Thank you, Thank you to the sisters and brothers. If you ain't w for all you are and all we will do over these next eighty nine days, God, bless you, bless you.
Speaker 1: Oh oh hello, hello, quiet, and I'm I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 4: God.
Speaker 1: Ask Willie Brown about hard work? Would you agree? I think we're trying to talk policy. They just want to use propaganda to.
Speaker 4: Steal your boot.
Speaker 19: The left is trying to talk this woman as the savior for the black community, but all she's done is hurt the black community since she came into the game. See the first step in destroying the black community he is to dismantle the black family. So aside from her record as a prosecutor, why don't we ask missus Willie Brown, if Kmalin Harris cares about black families, not bad, not bad?
Speaker 1: Right there for good? The Trump should bring that woman with him on every one of his trips.
Speaker 5: Would you agree, Yes, he should not say that he should bring people that there are things he you know, that need to be put out there in the campaign, attacking Tim Walls's service or not, you know, all these sort of things. Willy Brown, he just can't be the delivered that he's got to be. Borders, inflation, security, jobs, jobs, those sunergy. Yeah, like what I did, what I delivered as president. That's what he needs to. Let all your surrogates do all the mud raking stuff. But he can't talk missus Willie Brown about a black fan. See what's interesting is three or four days ago, I was sky high and you were down there. I'm ready now. I listened to you at twelve thirty. Yeah, yeah, we're w and I'm on the opposite. I think we're in big trouble. So we had David Nivin. Okay, Polysiah you see.
Speaker 1: Yes, he did well.
Speaker 5: Also, a good Polypsi guy joined our show a lot, and he stated something I'm still trying to wrangle on my head. He said, most of the folks vote for people, not policies. In other words, they they vote for a kind of who they like, and they in their head. They think, well, that personal eventually will come the right way and do the right thing.
Speaker 1: And you know, but they never do.
Speaker 5: Ask anybody that's ever married anybody, does that person you marry ever change? No, they say the same same thing with your politicians.
Speaker 1: So I can't grasp I can't get my head.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: You're down. You're down.
Speaker 5: I'm down because he said what I think is true. And most people vote on their feelings. They vote for people.
Speaker 1: Who they like the most, not the policies. I spoke to a female judge recently retired in our sixties, and she said to me that the crudeness, the rudeness, the insults, Donald Trump is not a gentleman. I said, okay, So put that on the scale. Put agree. I agree. Now on the other side of the scale is one hundred thousand Americans killed every year with fatanyl over the southern border. Now are those two things equal? Well, of course not, I said, Okay. When Trump was in office, the world was at peace, Afghanistan was controlled, Russia was in the Ukraine. You didn't have what's happening in a rock with our soldiers getting killed in name. Now put that on the scale against He's not a gentleman. Which one is more important? Well, of course it's the soldiers being shot up by the roundings. Okay, Now, when Trump was in office, the last quarter, the inflation rate was one point four one point one point two percent. Right now it's about four percent. Put that on now, Now he's not a gentleman. But you live better, right, Yeah?
Speaker 5: But but I always say, yeah, but but but he had sex with a porn star. I said, well, you're explaining exactly what I just stated, which is folks vote unfortunately for people, not policy.
Speaker 1: In fact, the better looking and the taller, yeah, person tends to win. Like when John F. Kennedy ran against Nixon. You know, the ladies voted for Kennedy despite what he did to women. Right, it didn't matter. Ronald Reagan ran, he was attractive, he won. Joe Biden running and he was lunchbucket Joe with middle pass values and kitchen table issues. We didn't know what was coming. What came was Kamala Harris out of San Francisca. And so if people say, we don't want that anymore, but they'll take Kamala Harris because she's new and fresh, even though she's sixty years old, Why wouldn't you vote.
Speaker 5: For what's best for you and your family's situation period and the story that's a student kitchen.
Speaker 1: I know, I can't. I can't wrap my head wonder you're depressed. I mean, you gotta be a gentleman that doesn't have sex with porn stars.
Speaker 5: Look here, here's what you gotta tell like that judge and all the other women who are going to.
Speaker 1: A porn star. I'll tell you that. Say, just don't vote. Okay, just don't vote.
Speaker 5: That's fine, okay, but don't vote for Kamala.
Speaker 1: What's better for your family, for your life, for your job, for inflation? Right? What's better? Seems so? Yeah? Literally can't understand. Did she exactly? A merried man named Willie Brown? Does that count the same as a porn star? Are they close?
Speaker 15: Yes?
Speaker 1: They're pretty close? Pretty close? So why would you blame the guy but not the woman? See?
Speaker 5: I think that as much as the mainstream media has lost a lot of its power, it still holds more than I think we like to admit. It's still is a probout fifty percent of people still pay attention to what the view says, and ABC and CBS, and they kind of pay attention. And then the other part of it is folks are just their noses burying their phone. They have no idea what's squaws, So they're literally being spoon fed whatever they think sounds are appears the best, and that's what they're going.
Speaker 1: I can't tell any policy segment. By the way, are you back are you back down in the dumbels? Now? I thought he was gonna win. Now I'm going the other direction.
Speaker 5: I've I think he's gonna win, but I think it's gonna be hard. We need men need to show up big time. Harry ass men men, white men, black men, and we get white women not to vote.
Speaker 1: White women are the bane of our existence. Can we get white women not to vote? That's what I'm hoping, segment. Give me some sports, make it quick. Well leave the student depressed going into the weekend. I was up there. You go go to the concerts tonight. You'll see. Tell me about that. What you say I can? I just say again, will leave the student reporters of proud service.
Speaker 8: Every local Tamestar heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you could feel in beautiful Western hills called durban heating and Cooling at five one, three, five four forty nine or go to Derbin Heating and Cooling dot com.
Speaker 1: You better not be loud tonight. That's all I gotta say. I don't like loud music. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Going to a country concert, there's gonna be a a lot of people and b loud music.
Speaker 1: I don't like people and I don't like loud music. I don't care what it is. We should stay here with segment watching soccer match.
Speaker 8: Stadon just won the gold medal Willie five to three and extra extra extra time in the soccer gold medal game.
Speaker 1: Didn't you tell me France was up three to one or three or nothing? Yep.
Speaker 8: Olympic Update two brought to you by Cincinnati at Tacks or Resolution Power by Tove Sheldon. USA men's volleyball team with Cincinnati's Max Holt wins the bronze medal beating Italy. Lawrenceburg's Mason Paris loses in the first round of the wrestling competition. Now the USA will play for the gold medal Sunday. Women's volleyball with you Seze Jordan Thompson.
Speaker 1: But now Andre the Giant in that competition I want to see who wins that match men's.
Speaker 8: Basketball with Lebron James and others, and then the women's soccer with Rose Lavelle.
Speaker 1: You know, there was such loud malice. I wanted the Americans to lose. I wanted Lebron James to lose. Am I wrong about that? I kind of wanted to lose. I'm touring on that issue as well.
Speaker 8: Reds Update, Reds at Milwauk tonight, the first of three six ' ten Sports Talk Brouse American Grill Inside Pitch at seven to ten Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Ding Show.
Speaker 1: After the game, what about Rachel Murray here with the power brokers of Blue Ash the thirtieth Police versus Fireman and Crossy Field and Blue Ash and the firemen look like they're tough. The chief of Police looked a little flabby to me.
Speaker 8: Reds and Braise will play at the in the Speedway Classic inside Iconic Bristol Motor Speedway, August second, twenty twenty five. That's a long way off the Reds Hall of Famer. Eric Davis is on Sports Talk tonight to talk about it. Roc Who's a better forty four? Dela Cruz or Eric.
Speaker 5: Davis, Eric Davis, please continue in fact that you know what. I agree with you right now, right well on a career, but at the prime, if this arc continues, we'll still have I'm just saying Eli just simply doesn't have the resume or the playing experience yet. But as far as physicality, I think Dela Cruz was potential.
Speaker 1: I mean they're both similar in terms of potential, both five tool guys. Right, he is so good.
Speaker 5: I think he's I mean he's even faster and even quicker bad.
Speaker 1: Who's faster? I think Dela Cruz would be Eric Davis in a race. I don't know not Eric Davis is prime. I'm going with Dela Craig. Who a farther farther, I'd say Dela Cruz.
Speaker 8: Not this prime though, Willie Eric Davis had that swing right up against his body and whammo and.
Speaker 1: Down by his belt buckle and boom. I tried to get him to move the moving up a little bit. He never would because you got to go from here, and you got to go this, and you got you know, it takes time to do that.
Speaker 5: But often I heard one time that if you practice something long enough, even if it's the wrong. If it's wrong, fundamentally, you'll be good at Take Larry Bird shot.
Speaker 1: Larry Bird had.
Speaker 5: No one's teaching you how to shoot like Larry Bird when the ball comes over your head and goes in.
Speaker 1: But he practiced the same.
Speaker 5: Way millions and millions and millions of times that got good at same with Eric Davis, So it doesn't matter. There's a different ways to skin a cat, but you just got to stick to one form and practice that consistently, and don't sway from this.
Speaker 8: Like the segment, like Pete Rose says, up in the box, back in the box, closer to the plate, away from the plate.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 8: Choke up in the bat, choke down on the bat. Don't never change your swing. That got you to the big leagues.
Speaker 1: That's good comment. You know that ball go left, that ball of goes center.
Speaker 8: I follow the guys right, four and fifty six hits you've never broken that'll never nor say Young's how about five hundred and eleven wins, But for twenty years you're gonna have twenty five wins every.
Speaker 1: Year away and still shorts. That's pretty good record, Derek, I don't know's gonna get twenty five on Ryan's what do you have seven no hitters? Yeah? Not never. Dela Cruise was so fast you go turn off the light and be in bed before it start. And believe me, that's quick. Would you agree? Is he gonna be a Red in three years? Yes? I think they're gonna sign him in two or three years, so long term to buy out more and more. And Scott Burr asked Micah nuts, but your comment the other night he's got some deal deal with some Dominican Republic businessman where a business guy gets the money, half the money or a third of his money.
Speaker 5: And so I'm thing in hell and the hell did that happen? I talked to Jose Rio about that, got to talk to uh what's uh? Talk to Nathan Backrack. Blame it on Rehead. Take ten players, give meats two million dollars dirt poor?
Speaker 1: What you know what? I'm taking the two mills and if one of the ten hits, you're rich though. With Dela Cruz, so he didn't bet on himself. That is what you're saying when you're dirt poor. No, I get it. And uh, have you been to the dr I've been there. It's half dirt poor bad. You get off the teeth of the dog and it's it's poverty segment.
Speaker 8: Of that off the plane and started yelling Rihoberg's I thought, Mike.
Speaker 1: Everything was okay up to a point. To a point. Then things got south in a hurry, your little trip into the U with the Haitians, with your little trip in the back of backwoods the machetes. Yeah, thank you. You don't want to You don't want to have a horde of Haitians with machetes and you're a white guy. That's not good. No, you think that's bad. I don't. I don't care who you are.
Speaker 5: But if you open up a glove box, there's a forty I said, you kidding.
Speaker 1: Man, Thank god it's ReHO. He pulls out a zoozy. I got my forty five and I thought, we're going to kill fourteen Haitians and we're never going to get to this. Sugar, can't feel alive. My heart was feeling off that island period. I said, this is the most here. I am a kid from Kenwood and Madeira and I'm in a Haitian Sugar, can gun Haitians?
Speaker 5: Come on, Hosey, come on, man. I just want to come down here, blessing golf.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little bit. What I said, You got to be kidding me, Brisberg, get the gun in the glove compartment. I said, what, Oh, sure, okay, that was funny at for a white a minute.
Speaker 4: Three ho.
Speaker 8: Tell I'm having dinner with these big shots Mickey Mantle, Moose Gallering, Robin Roberts, and.
Speaker 1: We have the dinner. The entree is a monkey's head with cherry tomatoes in the eyes, like Indiana Joe was thirty years ago.
Speaker 8: And I said, you, I'm not eating out of a monkey's skull. I'm sorry. I can't Penny eat it all.
Speaker 1: No, she didn't know. We didn't touch it. I didn't want to drink the water either. Amna Zuma's revenge going on? Correct? Run to you for a little bit more ways than one. But well, I thought I'm gonna be I'm gonna be buried in a sugar cane field outside of Santa Domingo. Nobody over find me. He was here, but not here anymore. Nice kid from Madeira player had a decent You had had a good, good radio show. Whatever happened like that.
Speaker 8: Probably built a big dr and it ever came back. You build a big house overlooking the ocean.
Speaker 1: I guess the dog, and Jose said, they take the bodies into the field and the wild dogs eat them. There's nothing left. I said, well, but a great way to go, I said, I can't wait. Come and get the forty five out of the I'll take the forty five. I'll go down and shooting like seventy Sam, I'll go down and shooting. But the bars, well, it was that your last time in the d R. I won't go back. No, I was gonna say. I had to be in the first and last. Once you got on that plane.
Speaker 5: That thing was up in the air heading back to take a deep Brown.
Speaker 1: Got off that plane on the United States and kissed the ground. But the last thirty years things have gotten worse. Andy slapped it across the recording. Jose Rooms said it's so dangerous now. He doesn't live there. He lives in Miami. He said, even I can't stand. I said, you can't live in the d R. And you'r hose. Haiti's right next to it, right, but they have it's a mess. Yeah, Haitians. They treat Haitians like cockroaches. Can't do that either, can't you, no, no, what's on the big show?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 5: Normal Friday? We got Skinny right out of the gate talking some sports. We'll talk with Tony Pike at three twenty five live from Bengals. We got Mattiation three forty five, all the big stuff, many other things, bangles tomorrow night at seven.
Speaker 1: One good thing you're going to Little Rocks. Good. One good thing that all the wild dogs eat your body so sore you never found okay, makes you feel better. That makes you feel much better? Here doggie who was a little Willows?
Speaker 5: Anybody be looking for me? Every No, No, you wouldn't. You wouldn't fit in there at all. I didn't fit in at all. That guy's not from here, really he's not here. Well, guess what, Look at the wristwatch, look at the shoes. I'm from Harrison, Harrison Good. We'll have the walled dogs eat you like a chicken wing.
Speaker 1: Anybody know ReHO Steidberg, Boneless say get me out of the studs report.
Speaker 8: Well, everybody, have a great weekend and we'll see you back here Monday. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Reports.
Speaker 1: Next week's highway patrol story is a very unusual one.
Speaker 4: I hope you'll be.
Speaker 1: With us until then. Remember it isn't the car that kills, it's the driver. This is Brederick Crawford saying, see you next week. You know, well, the terrorists in Europe we need knife control, and we thought about controlling knives, maybe three day waiting perry before they used to kill Taylor. Swifty's thought about a waiting perry for knives, knife controls. What's coming next? We need knife control, next thing, machete control. Gotta control on seven hundred WLW