Speaker 1: Happy birthday to share she turned seventy nine to.
Speaker 2: Day you backing bad away.
Speaker 1: I'll take bad those words of her and youday.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I did the things I.
Speaker 1: Didn't heard that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Why said the things I say.
Speaker 2: Rather, I couldn't have it than crought deep inside.
Speaker 1: Worlds are like well pause they would Sharlyn's sarcassian one time share bono today a celebration of her birthdays. If you happen to be a fan, I'm only a fan in that there have been times in the past when I have affected a very very bad sharing karaoke impression, which I'm not going to do this morning. I will spare you that. Gary Jeff Walker in for Brian Thomas on this Tuesday, May twentieth, twenty twenty five, And as I like to do a look back before we look ahead. Important dates today in history, including the initiation of Charles Lindbergh's flight from Roosevelt Field on Long Island aboard the Spirit of Saint Louis, the historic solo flight to France nineteen twenty seven. On this date, five years later, Amelia Earhart attempted to do her first as the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic. She didn't make it to France because a weather and equipment problems and you know women and driving. She landed the following day in Northern Ireland. I mean made it across the Atlantic. This is the date in nineteen forty eighth to Shan Kai Schech was elected the first president of Taiwan the Republic of China. Nineteen fifty six and how long does Taiwan on stay Taiwan? Nineteen fifty six, the US exploded the first airborne hydrogen bomb over Bikinia toil a toll in the Pacific. A white mob and you know how dangerous white mobs can be attacked a busload of Freedom Rids in Montgomery, Alabama, prompting the federal government to send in the US Marshals to restore order. The year was nineteen sixty one and US and South Vietnamese forces captured up End Mountain ap Bia Mountain referred to as Hamburger Hill, following one of the bloodiest battles of the Vietnam War. Of the year was nineteen sixty nine, and for God eighteen sixty two. This is a big date for westward expansion in this country. President Lincoln signed the Homestead Act, intended to encourage settlements west of the Mississippi River by making federal land available for private ownership and farming. By nineteen thirty four, about ten percent one of the land area United States would be privatized, and there's still talk of that today. The Japanese baseball star known as sadihuro Oh, the Babe Ruth of Japan, is eighty five today. I mentioned shared actor comedian Dave Thomas has a birthday. Senator Crepo, the Republican from Idaho, is seventy four. Ron Reagan political commentator if you want to call him that, sixty seven. Jane Wiedland of the Go Gos is sixty seven years old. Bronson Pinchow, my favorite, Bronson penshow Row is still in Beverly Hills cop when he plays Serge Little Tweet TV personality Ted Allen is sixty today. Mark Mindy Cone fifty nine, not Mark, and Timothy Oliphant one of my favorite actors, specifically for his role in the television series Justified US Marshall Raylan Gibvens is fifty seven and former Endia champ Tony Stewart fifty four. To day, Busta Rhymes has a birthday too, which Joe will be celebrating all morning long. Lots of Busta. Not in the air, mind you, but just in Joe's little personal playlist. This morning, we are going to continue talking about the cover up that was the entire Biden term as president and now we find out, including his health his COVID advisor doctors said is impossible that this is a recent occurrence the prostate cancer that has metastasized now stage four for the former president of the United States or the well he was the acting president, the titular head of the country, but we have no idea yet who was actually president. Was a ron Klain, was it Doctor Jill? Was it Barack Obama? Nobody knows because it obviously wasn't Joe. We'll just talk about the covering up of the obvious cognitive decline that was as visible as possible to Biden staffers in twenty twenty during the campaign. They said they couldn't They watched films of him in video conferences with them and couldn't believe it was the same guy who was running for president. Will also be talking about the autopsy on Ryan Hinton and the fact that his father now is become an object of fame and adulation. Rodney Hinton Junior is the new poster boy. He's the local Luigi and Mangoni is who he is, someone who committed a daystardly act, a heinous murderous act on a member of organization because he was mad at the organization, and not because the person that he targeted and killed was actually responsible for his pain and grief. And he's getting all kinds of likes, if that's possible. Let's share part of a discussion I had with Peter Bronson, who by the way, will be with Brian a week from today next Tuesday on the show. But as a believing Christian as we both are, I know that maybe hard for you to believe you've heard me on the air before. The Bible reality in the face of the news cycle, and it's something we face every day, those of us who are in talk radio doing current events, and we can get bombastically charged by a certain issue. And sometimes I'm finding more and more I have got to gin up that enthusiasm or that ire for any particular topic because I know actually who's in charge, and I know how it all ends and there's nothing to be anxious about. But yet we're anxious every day because we see breaking news every second we're watching the screen breaking news. This is the most important thing you've ever heard in your life, and we have it to report to you right now. You should be livid about this. You should be overjoyed about this, and rarely is it true that either one is justified. We'll talk about Bruce Springsteen, which I call Dixie Chicks Part two, after he trashes the president on foreign soil in the middle of what's supposed to be an entertainment act. In fact, hell, I'll share that story right now, Beck. Geez, it's been at least ten years, no, I know exactly. It was the summer of twenty sixteen, so it's been nine years ago almost. My wife and I bought tickets to see Boskaggs and Michael McDonald at PNC Pavilion out at Riverbend and thought that, well, that's a pretty good show. Well like Michael McDonald's music, Okay, love Boss Gags and Bosgags came out played his set and it was a long set for an opener, at least an hour, hour and ten minutes they were kind of co headliners, I guess, and sounded phenomenal, and I didn't realize how good a blues guitar player that Bosgag was. I was familiar with all the pop hits back in the late seventies and eighties, but just such a talented musician. The band was great. Got three standing Ovation encores for the opener, Boss Gags. Michael McDonald came out, same sound system, same band, and before Michael McDonald ever played a note, he impressed upon the audience how important it was to vote in the upcoming election, and he made no bones. He never said her name, but he made no bones that he was talking about voting for Hillary because there's no way in the world anyone could ever in good conscience vote for Donald Trump. And I looked at my wife and I said, what is this. Did it say anywhere in the tickets that this was a political rally? No, it did not. So before Michael McDonald sings one song, he poisons the rest of the performance for me and my wife because we didn't come to hear that. At least Michael McDonald had the knowledge to do it on American soil and not in front of a foreign audience like Springsteen did, or like the Dixie Chicks did with George W. Bush, and then Michael McDonald started singing. From this point forward, he will be known as marble Mouth to me because he couldn't sing. The band sounded terrible. It was the same band that Boss Gags played with mind You and the same sound system. Bruce Springsteen has now joined their ranks. Speaking of rank, he is in my opinion, but then again, as a Christian does it really matter? Five point fifteen Gary jeffn for Brian Back in a moment on fifty five KCV Talk.
Speaker 2: Stations The Riveting Podcast, what happened to Talina Czar?
Speaker 1: Well this morning as you get started, some isolated storms even on the map, Showers and storms very likely as we moved through the day. Stronger storms this afternoon, especially between on in ten o'clock and there is a slight chance for some severe weather, so keep an eye out. Sixty eight for the high this afternoon Tomorrow, mostly cloudy. Isolated light showers are still in the forecast and a high again in the upper sixties. We're below normal all week long. Mostly cloudy on Wednesday night and for Thursday, mostly cloudy in a few showers, still lingering, and the cool stretch continues with a high of only sixty. Where we're at right now at five nineteen fifty five KRCV Talk State Gary jeff In for Brian Thomas. Both Cash Mattel and Dan Bongino say it is conclusive to them that Jeffrey Epstein did in fact commit suicide. Commenting on Maria bart Bartaroma's show, I have seen the whole file, So the FBI revealing that the evidence and the suspicious death of the sex offender billionaire points to a definitive conclusion, even though it is odd and still odd, and it's still questioning for me and a lot of other people. How do both guards fall asleep at the same time while the camera stopped functioning for the period of time in which Jeffrey Epstein took his own life. Many people don't believe it. The comment from Cash Betel, who said that he's been in law enforcement and he has seen these things over and over again over time. He said, you know a suicide when you see one, and that's what it was. So did someone get to Cash Betel and Dan Bongino or are they being completely candid with this, and you would think that these guys and Cash Betel has insisted that this new version of the Federal Bureau of Investigation is going to be one of the most quote transparent agencies that's ever been in law enforcement and in Washington, DC. What you see is literally what you get with this FBI. Bongino agrees that he killed himself. Again, I've seen the whole file. He killed himself. Millions of people saw this yesterday and some members of the administration Trump's administration criticizing for promising to release the Epstein files and apparently stalling on the issue. Glenn Beck, of course talked about this and on his social media page. I'm sure he'll have more to say about it. FBI director Cash Mattel and Dan Bongino now claimed they believe Epstein's death was a suicide. Beck wrote they didn't used to believe that, and he said, for his own part, I still don't believe that. However, I knew or I know Dan Bongino. I think he's a credible guy. He loves his country. I know Cashptel. I think he's an honorable guy. He loves his country. And then he went on to list the evidence that the FBI must release in order to alleviate the suspicions that surround this particular issue. He said, I don't believe there's some sort of conspiracy inside MAGA, but I also believe that Epstein didn't kill himself with a paper sheet. So show us the facts. We must restore trust, you know. And that's one of the things that excuse me coughing fit. That's one of the things that Donald Trump and the whole MAGA campaign stressed is restoring trust to our government transp because so much has been lost. And is there any reason why, Oh count the reasons. You can't count all the reasons why Americans have lost trust in their government. We've been lied to consistency, consistently. We were lied to about ben Ghazi. We were lied to about the withdrawal from Afghanistan. We were lied to about the fifty one intelligence officials who said conclusively that the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation, that the information contained therein, that Donald Trump was in collusion with Russia against our own country, against his own country.
Speaker 5: And on.
Speaker 1: And we were lied to about COVID so many times. I don't know where to start. And that's still one of my pet peeves about what has gone on, especially within the official health community that's supposed to be looking out for the health of Americans and brought more broadly the world. We've been lied to over and over and over and over again. Is it finally ended? Are they finally telling us the truth about JFK, about RFK, about MLK, about Jeffrey Epstein. There's plenty of reasons not to believe them, and Pinocchio's nose can't get much longer before completely breaks off. Coming up on five twenty five, the case of Roy Hinton or Rodney Hinton Junior and his new fame as a murderer of a sheriff's pity. Coming up on fifty five KRC the talk station Joan Claremont, Good morning, I'm Gary, Jeff Walker and for Brian Thomas. Been a while, but glad to be back with him on a Tuesday morning, May the twentieth. So apparently, you know, people become famous in a lot of different ways, or infamous, as the case may be. Some people are are great singers, gifted by God with a talent that just makes people sit up and take notice. Some people are incredible actors, they're comedians. They can become anyone at any time and recite lines as if it's so believable that the audience thinks that they're their own words. Some people are talented politicians. We have way too many of those right now in this country, in my opinion. But some people can mesmerize a crowd, can convince them that they have all the answers and they are going to save the world very very you know. It also leads to occultism and movements that can move a whole generation, a massive people, to one opinion or the other. But there's become a new kind of famous person in our society recently. The person is famous not just for being famous like a Kardashian, but is famous for infamous acts. Such has happened, apparently in some quarters with Rodney Hiitton Jr. The greed distressed some say, father of Ryan Hinton, who purposely mowed down Deputy Sheriff Larry Henderson, who was directing traffic at UC's graduation a day after an officer shot and killed his son, Rodney Hinton Junior. Somehow, in his warped mind, thought that it was justified to kill the first police person he saw the first person in a uniform because what had happened the previous day to his son, the death of Deputy Sheriff Henderson, who was by the way retired but still working as a deputy sheriff in that capacity that day, helping out. You see, with their graduation, traffic rightfully angered a large sector of our community and apparently is sadly sickly a sector of our society that was not angered and shocked by the death of Deputy Henderson. They're pleased, even giddy over it. Completely justified for what happened to Rodney Hinton Junior's son. Vengeance is mine saith Rodney Hinton Junior, and he has fans for it. The NAACP and other community leaders called his actions unjustified and tragic, as they should have. Prosecutors are saying he committed a horrific crime, which I believe he did and deserves the death penalty. I don't know about that. His own father asked for forgiveness on behalf of his son and his family, but voices, a lot of them coming from outside of Cincinnati, have been talking about hitting in online chats, viral TikTok videos at a rally organized by an out of town group and on Facebook, Instagram, fundraising websites. He's been treated not as a criminal or a murderer, but as a man worthy of praise, or as a folk hero who struck a blow against the corrupt police and a corrupt system. Free Rodney, wrote one donor. A fundraiser on Gibson Goes collected forty four grand in donations for his legal defense. Somebody wrote a song about him a woman, of course, women. A woman like this gives women a bad name. Just stop it. The song that she wrote has more than forty thousand likes on TikTok. Somebody else on TikTok is selling T shirts with a photo of his face. Forty bucks better be a high quality T shirt. Somebody else wrote, I stand with Rodney Hinton now those of us in this area, I for one, find this just so outrageous, unbelievable, and truly an antithesis to two entire societal structure that somebody would think that this is okay to praise and fundraise for the murderer of a sheriff's deputy in cold blood with a weapon. Sure as if Rodney Hinton Junior had shot Henderson with a gun as sure as if he'd walked up to him and stabbed him in the back. Worthy of praise. Really, again, I don't even want to comment on the death penalty or anything I think there and many people have disagreed with me on this. I think there is a case for emotional distress in the moment, not justified, but he obviously was wanked off and wanted to lash out at any office. And again, this is Luigi Mangioni syndrome. Think of all the likes and all of the fame that the killer of Brian Thompson, the healthcare official in New York, the cold blood and murder where he walked up to him and just literally shot him in the back, and now has adoring female fans who are ammering just to touch the hem of his garden garment to her or Trima's eyebrows. It's a sick world. Hopefully we can make it better. Five thirty I doubt it sometimes five point thirty five On this Tuesday morning, Gary Jeffin for Brian Thomas on fifty five KRCV talk station.
Speaker 2: What if you had an extra thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: Mark Kohane.
Speaker 6: Boot on my blue sweet shoes and boarded the plane.
Speaker 1: Not related to actress Miss Mendycombe in the middle of the Poor one of my favorites though, walking in Memphis as you're waking in Cincinnati to the Morning show Gary Jeffin for Brian It's five point forty one. I was, by the way, Tim Walls, what exactly is a gescapo? I'm not sure what's in a name. I've been noticing more and more just very very oddly named people. I don't know if you've noticed this too. Guttfeld has this game show where he locked four people away for ninety days and wouldn't let them see anything going on in the outside world, and then he quizzed them about it. And one of the contestants was named Allegra. Yeah, after the the medication and then allergy medication, which I've needed some lately. And then I saw somebody else on television. Her name was Brita, like the water filter, like the picture. And I have no problem with people naming their kids whatever they want to. I mean, True North and all kinds of just very bizarre names, but people striking out searching for individuality and their children by naming them after brand named cough Syrups and the like. I remember his story years ago where the young woman couldn't think of a name for her baby and came up eventually with loam Angelo because she craved Lemonngello while she was pregnant with her So this poor girl goes through the rest of her life with the name lom Angelo. And I wonder if people give their children. I mean, there's nothing wrong with Joe, for example, Gary Jeff's a little strange. I understand, it's Billy Bob, but again a little bit more mainstream. And there's nothing wrong with you picking out an interesting name for your child and hopes that they too will be interesting. But I mean, Psycho, somebody actually named their kids Psycho. How do you think that's going to turn out. Don't turn your back or take a shower around Psycho. But people seek this individualism in giving and this is just a theory of mine. They seek this individualism in giving their kids weird names, thinking that they're going to stand out. And yes they may, but not in the way maybe they would hope. So while we're a society that has some parents giving kids just bizarre names for the sake of being bizarre. We also live into society that wants to exclude individual thought. In other words, the same people who are naming their kid Donali want Denali to think just like Mary and Tim and Susie and everybody that they know. Wouldn't it be more important to name your kid Tom and insist that they learn how to think for themselves. And I think you can be perfectly normal and have a wonderful life and be totally adjusted and well liked with a weird name. Don't get me wrong, but it's just something I've noticed, and it seems to be popping up more and more. They want to make their kids different. They're going to be real individuals. We'll call them. We'll call them lark's vomit, skunk weed.
Speaker 6: I e.
Speaker 1: Or name them after a town in France. Food for thought, don't eat too much, you might choke. Five forty five at fifty five KRCV talk station. You look back at our family history and see love this Speech Boys song, But there's an interesting side story behind it. The story is it was written by Brian Wilson, the torture genius of the Each Boys, Tony Asher Mike Love inspired by Wilson's infatuation with his sister in law, Diane Revel, his wife's sister. Wilson had some very strange feelings at the time. According to those we were in the room writing the song Wouldn't It Be Nice? He kept on referring back to Diane Revel, his sister in law, and how he really wanted to to get with her. I had no idea. Jim Lebarba, the music professor, related that story to me just this past weekend. Gary Jeffan for Brian Thomas and Ted is on the line. Ted, what's on your mind this morning?
Speaker 7: Hey, I just want to make a comment about the Epstein death. Yes, it just makes me think of the long list of dead bodies that trail the Clintons and all their things. You know, is this one of their.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you know something that's something that Donald Trump has referenced even more recently, and it's something that I have seen. The Clinton body count material has been out there for a long long time. I've talked about it extensively in years past, and some things are just too difficult to not believe. There was a connection with the Clintons and these people's demise. Yes, I understand, and you know what the late don Imus used to say in twenty sixteen. He said, I'm voting for Big Mama. I'm a Clinton. She'll kill ices, She'll kill her friends. And that was kind of a joke on his part at the time. But but I, yeah, I believe that these are not people to mess with. Going back to Arkansas and all of the shenanigans that allegedly Bill and Hillary were involved with in state government when Bill was governor of Arkansas, and go ahead, I.
Speaker 7: Used to work with a guy that worked at the Mina Airport, and he worked right there, and he's seen Clinton and his brother, you know, smuggling in cocaine and stuff, and the dead bodies that came there, you know, some reporters and stuff.
Speaker 8: He was aware of all that.
Speaker 7: But he's dead and gone now too, so I can tell them, well, I you.
Speaker 1: Know, I have no doubt that there is some where where there's that much smoke, there has to be at least a little fire. And and the fact that Hillary just will not die even solidifies the fact that she may in fact be a reptile person or a vampire. I'm not certain. Well, I don't know. I think she scares the hell out of the devil to be honest with you, Tod all right, good to talk to you. Yeah again, Dan Bongino and Cash Betel with the FBI, I have seen the film, seen the file on Jeffrey Epstein, and they believe that he did in fact commit suicide. Here's the other angle to that. Jeffrey Epstein stood to lose a very large fortune. He was going to you say, had money and connections and had the drops on people. He had the goods on people, but he was going to be convicted of child sex trafficking. There was no way he was ever seeing daylight again as a freeman. Jeffrey Epstein had plenty of reasons to kill himself, but Diddy, And that's the question that still hangs in the mind of people going forward. But do you believe Dan Bongino, Do you believe Cash Betel? Five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty five hundred. Uh, hopefully we'll hear from Westside Jim before the morning's over. He said he would be uh checking in with us. I know that Chris Smitherman is pledging to call again. I like Chris so much, and apparently he's fond of me, even though I haven't invested with him yet. Also, doctor Mark Skousen will be joining me a little bit later on and you. He is the eighth generation descendant of Benjamin Franklin himself, and he's written a book on his great great great great great great great great great ancestor that relates to today's current events and news items that are popping up. I didn't ask him event Jeffrey Epstein, but maybe we can. And also Mary grab there's a great book out called Debunking Fdr The Man and the Myths. Bobby Real quickly, what's on your mind? Sir?
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning, get Gary, jeff Hey, what is there any place in town? I know we got a lot of men of what you know, facilities and everything to help people. What about this Trump derangement syndrome? About thirty seven percent of the people have it, So I'm just wondering where they can go get help.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I'm not sure that there is any kind of sheer fire cure. My suggestion would be just continue to pray for them, because they obviously need that kind of help and and maybe put it in God's hands. I think that's the only answer for people with TDS, because I agree with you, by brother. It's it's an unnatural it's an unnatural fear. It's a disease that can infect others, it can be contagious, and uh, it can bring the whole country down, even with a minority of people being affected by it, because they're very loud, and they're very disruptive, and uh, they're not constructive at all. We need some constructive criticism of the president, if any, and we're not getting that from the people with Trump derangement syndrome. Thanks for calling. It's five point fifty six at fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 2: Another update coming up. The day's top story's at the top of the hour.
Speaker 1: Important issues that are facing this country on.
Speaker 2: Fifty five krs the talk station. Your work, I keep it on all day, fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 1: Wow, if you like to share, you're really gonna like this. I can't stop this fee Maybe.
Speaker 6: You just don't real.
Speaker 1: Six minutes after six o'clock on this Tuesday morning, Gary Jeff Walker in for Brian Thomas on the Morning Show Report from the Epoch Times, talking about Chinese regime, the Communist Chinese Party's influence and influences becoming more prevalent on YouTube now, especially in the English language, content about China will surprise, surprise, who'd have guessed that the Communist Chinese Party is trying to push propaganda on us through YouTube? I thought TikTok was the dangerous one, but apparently, according to the report from the Epoch Times, paid agitators flooding comment sections, propaganda videos being masked as grassroots content, Influencers being offered cash or crypto to push the message of the regime. Again, none of this is surprising to me, but it may be to you. Maybe you didn't know that what you're seeing on YouTube maybe propaganda, do you think? Aside from content that artificially boosts the regime's image, much of it is aimed at discrediting Beijing's critics, particularly religious and ethnic minorities persecuted in China as well in the United States. More broadly, it largely lacks any disclosure that it's beginnings traced back to the Chinese Communist Party. Many times it is produced by American or European YouTube with no apparent connection to the CCP. But again, this is presented as a big news story this morning by the Epoch Times and it's not anything I didn't already suspect or no outright no, just by sense of radar and personal you know, perception. It doesn't take much esp to figure this out. In the past two or three years, it goes on, they have manipulated the public opinion space to really focus on using foreign faces and not people from China to try and legitimize their claims. O good lord. They used Tim Waltz, who might have been Vice President of the United States, to glorify China and the Communist Chinese Party. Dianne Feinstein, the senator from California, had a Chinese spy as a driver for twenty years. Eric Swalwell was well. Eric Swalwell, the uh, the rogue farder congressman did the and pardon the pardon the pun or the quote? Did the bang bang on Fang fang a Chinese spy. It's a member of Congress, a senator would be vice president, all spreading Chinese propaganda for the Communist Chinese Party. Why would we be surprised that they have paid influencers on YouTube. The Communist Chinese Party is so embedded in America in the propaganda. Why do you think there were tens of thousands of military Chinese nationals pouring across our border during the Biom regime and the open Border's policy thereof. As we sit here this morning, I'm in Kenwood, you're somewhere in Cincinnati, You're somewhere in northern Kentucky. Within our listening area, there are communist Chinese influencers and infiltrators who want to totally overturn our way of life in the West, our culture, our political landscape. They want to change it. Some could be listening to me right now. I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised if they are. They may be the only people that are listening to me. Listen to a bunch of Commis, I got news for you. We ain't going down. We're not going to fool for that banana and our tailpipe. Sorry that Beverly Hills cop reference. But again, as I was talking last hour, I don't know if this is anything to really get so worked up about. It's been a part of the threat against America for quite a while. The Communists and the Chinese have thousand year plans. They're not into the instant gratification that we kind of live by in our society. We want it, and we want it now. The communists say, it's okay, we'll wait. We have a plan. We have a thousand year plan, and part of that thousand year plan, you have to know, is to infiltrate, to kill us slowly from the inside, and up until recently, they've been doing a pretty good job of it. That's why there's so much kickback against Donald Trump, because so many people inside the swamp, in the establishment are either paid, bought and paid for by the Communist Chinese or are working on their behalf and behest and it's a reality that we all need to face. If we don't, you know, we do it at our own peril. There was a report on totally different subject. There was a report on Fox nineteen and I guess all the news outlets about the autopsy release on Ryan Hinton, the eighteen year old who was stealing a car with a gun, confronted the police and then was shot and killed, and of course sparked his father, Rodney Hinton Junior, to get in a car and kill sheriff's deputy Larry Henderson. And my friend Doug from Ripley was pointing this out on the news last night on Fox nineteen. The reporter who was outside I guess the coroner's office when the official report was released to the public on Ryan Hinton and his injuries in his death. In a shot that was visible on camera on the report, there was a sign that said body shop just not good optics Fox nineteen. Maybe you want to change the camera shot if you're talking about an autopsy and not have body shot sign in camera view. But the results of that released by the coroner Somarco. Doctor Somarco showed that Ryan Hinton was not shot directly in the chest, but in the left side of the chest, as if he was turned sideways when the bullet pierced his body and eventually killed him. And some people were even now this morning, are making the case, some that he was no threat to that cop. Why did that cop have to kill him? I thought that the FOP President Colber in his statement was very clear and very on point. If an officer feels like his life is in danger, then he has every justification to fire and do what this officer did, just because Ryan Hinton was not facing the officer, pointing his gun at the officer, and perhaps it turned when the fatal shot hit Ryan Hinton's body. That does not make it a questionable shooting. The investigation continues. Of course, it's a six fifteen at fifty five krs the talk station. Grab your s you flip flops and your foot? What'd you say? That's what I thought you said six twenty on this five, twenty twenty five, Gary Jeff Walker in for Brian Thomas on fifty five krs SO in Johnstown, Pennsylvania and the Greater Johnstown School District in the Kenton Garden there has been a flood of jello shots. Well, I don't know about a flood. Investigation underway after that district in Pennsylvania said a kindergarten student gave jello shots to their classmates. The superintendent said, once staff learned about the situation, immediate action was taken under who got the tequila shots? Among the teachers. Those are almost always my favorite, the tequila jello shots. The students taken to the nurse's office for evaluation, and out of abundance of caution, EMS was called to take the kids to a local hospital. Lord knows. Parents notified and met first responders in the hospital. No word on any severe or ands understand this is not acceptable. And if you had a kindergartener, said a five year old, a six year old at school, you don't expect them to be receiving alcohol via jello. There's always room for jello. And it sounds like I'm making light of it. It sounds like an over abundance of hysteria over something that, you know, really, I mean, if somebody got seriously sick, if somebody had, you know, a bad reaction to jello, I understand. But anyway, the district said in the release, we are cooperating fully with local authority to determine how the student came into possession of these items and to ensure the continued safety of our students, and that their parents probably were planning a party over the weekend and had some Jello shots left in the fridge. That's how the student probably came into possession of them. And if it's a kid, it's just jello. Well, do you think this was like Charlie the Bartender junior designed as a prank at six years old? He's I mean, I guess that's possible. We want to assure our families that the health and well being of our student this is our top priority. I agree, but it just seems like they're making more of a big deal than it actually is to me. Anyway, The school thanks staff, administration, school nurses, and school police officers for their swift response to the situation. No word as to who got the vodka shots and who got the tequila shots among the teaching staff. Albeit more serious, but just in an oddball kind of way out of North Carolina. A Popeye's employee, It says here at the headline, A manager allegedly shot a coworker during a shift on May eleventh. A witness reportedly told authorities that the incident started over disagreement about burnt biscuits. Rodney Wood, aged twenty two, since arrested and charged with attempted first degree murder and assault with the deadly weapon. I had a relationship breakup over burnt taco meat. It's a long time ago. I made a comment that the taco meat seemed like it was overdone, and she put on her shoes and walked out the door, and that was it. I don't think that was really the problem, and I don't think burnt biscuits were the only issues here. I mean, you'd have to think Apparently they took the argument outside and that's where mister Wood shot his coworker. I mean, it's one thing if you get a right up at work, but that's a pretty severe punishment for burning the biscuits. Love that chicken and Popeye's not so much the biscuits. I'll take a shot of biscuits please. People need to calm down, get a grip.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 1: Next doctor Mark Skousen, who is an eighth generation descendant of Benjamin Franklin. Yes, that Benjamin Franklin. You see him on the hundred dollar bill, and he's written a book about the greatest American I eat Ben Franklin in his view, and he tells you why in just a few minutes. As we continue on this Tuesday morning on fifty five KRC, the talk station waken up again this morning, we have the pleasure of talking for a few minutes with doctor Mark Skousen. You may have seen him on other places before, an incredible author, historian, and the prestigious Dottie Spoke, lead Chair of Free Enterprise at Chapman University. If that doesn't mean anything to you, we're gonna we're gonna make it mean something to you. By the time we get through this conversation. He is the author of the Greatest American and he is an eighth generation descendant of one of the founders of our country. Some people can argue maybe the most important innovator at the beginning of America, Benjamin Franklin. Doctor Scouzan, Welcome to the show. How are you.
Speaker 9: I'm doing well and I'm looking forward to making this a bestseller. I think it's possible. People. We need to bring pride back to America. And you know, when you go abroad these days, there's a lot of people who are really angry at America. That's the the ugly American view that a lot of people have that's going on these days. And it's nice to be able to talk about somebody that everybody loves, at least today they did not back in Franklin's day. But he is definitely Ben Franklin is one of those I mean, I've spoken at many conferences and whether your Republicans are Democrats, there's a lot you can like about Ben Franklin.
Speaker 1: Well, when we have people who are American citizens like Bruce Springsteen going overseas and preaching basically their detestament of our president, our elected president, or the America he says, he loves. It's kind of easy to understand what you're talking about where some of this misguided mistrust and hate comes from when you go overseas well.
Speaker 9: I would take issue with you a little bit on that, because Trump he's a disruptor and he does try to insult people. I mean, I like Bruce Springsteen. I think some of his music is fantastic, and I think it's unfortunate that we're seeing this kind of divisiveness in this country. And I think if you said, well, Bruce Springsteen, what do you think of Ben Franklin, he would probably say great things about him. One of the things that Franklin really emphasizes is the need to be humble and admit your mistakes. And so I think there's a lot to be said for Franklin as somebody that everyone could say, wow, you know, he really symbolizes the greatness of America.
Speaker 1: As far as what's going on right now in the news. Doctor Skousen, Let's compare Benjamin Franklin and what he would say or think about, for example, economic nationalism.
Speaker 9: Yes, so he's very much a global thinker, and he loved foreigners. He spent nine years as the colonial agent in London. He loved London. He loved the life there, the intellectual atmosphere, the political atmosphere, until he was finally kicked out because of the American Revolution. And then he was beloved by the French people. So Frankly at one point said Listen, I believe that the rights of man are universal, and I hope there's a day where I could stand on any country and say this is my country. So I think, well, he was a very proud American. I loved what we stood for in creating a new nation that was based on the rights of man. He would also want to extend that around the world. I don't think he would be critical of other nations and other countries. He would try to try to work together.
Speaker 1: So he was necessarily an America first kind of guy.
Speaker 9: Then I think he was America free and all other countries free. But yes, he loved America and he was a devoted follower of American exceptionalism because look at the difference between the American Revolution the French Revolution. Franklin died before he could see the full effects of the French Revolution, but he would not be happy with the outcome of the French Revolution, but was very happy with the outcome of the American Revolution. So I think he liked the idea of America as a great country and spreading its message all around the world. But you don't want to You don't want an idea that we have to we win only if you lose in other countries. And I don't think that's Franklin's view. I think he would like to see free trade. He was an advocate of Adam Smiths, and he would be a big believer in globalization today and new technology which is being developed because we have entrepreneurs from all over the world.
Speaker 1: What about America's sovereignty? Did he not believe in that?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 9: Yes, I'm sure he did, But he was He was very liberal when it came to immigration. He invited foreigners to come to this country. I think it's a little different today because of the terrorist problems and the gang problems and stuff like that. So I don't think he would be an open border guy today like he was back then, because back then, I mean, we really wanted people from all over the world to come, and they did come. But today I think his view would be more we want the best in the brightest to come to America to do jobs that we're not willing to do or we're not qualified to do. I mean, there's just like one hundred thousand openings right now for engineers that we can't fill because we don't have enough engineers in our own country.
Speaker 1: Well, I've heard President Trump speak to that exactly, that exact thing. We want the best in the brightest. We want people here to add to our country. And what has been going on in the previous administration I think illustrates how we weren't getting the best in the brightest here and that therein lies some of the issues we have or many Americans, in fact, the majority of Americans have with illegal immigration. I tell you what, We'll take a quick break and we'll talk more about The Greatest American. That's the book Benjamin Franklin, eight Generations on. We're talking to doctor Mark Skousen. Good stuff. Conversation with doctor Mark Scowsen, author of The Greatest American. The book does not come out until a week from today, next Tuesday. That will be Amazon and the usual places, but you can pre order the book and what he illustrates here and what he parallels. Benjamin Franklin is great great, great great great great great great great great. I ran out of greats, dear doctor Skeleson descendant, and how he would view a lot of arguments and debates we have now in the country, including government spending, and that has been a huge thing. And Benjamin Franklin, a penny saved, a penny earned, believe that government should be as costless as possible, that we could be governed cheaply. Correct.
Speaker 9: I think that's a good way to look at it. He was definitely in Thomas Jefferson's camp of government, government that governs least in many ways, and in fact, at one point he said, a virtuous and industrious people may be cheaply governed. So I asked people when I give talks about ben Franklin, do we have chief government today? And whether you're Republicans or Democrats, you say, no. Government's pretty expensive. We pay a lot of taxes in order to get these services, and they're not as productive as we would like. So Franklin would be really amazed and very upbeat about our higher standard of living today. Actually, one point said I'd like to live to be two or three hundred years from now, which would be now, and he would love the new technology gadgets and the cell phones and the internet and the television and driving and the flying, and he would love that, but he would also be appalled at the size of government and the national debt. Was very much anti debt in many ways, and he wanted he believed in kind of classical economics of a balanced budget and low taxes and free trade and open markets and that sort of thing. The regulatory environment. I think he would find that way overboard, So he would be very much in Elon Musk camp of doge and trying to bring government back to a you know, better and cheaper is the American way, right?
Speaker 1: Sure? Well, we talked about today's current foreign policy challenges and and Donald Trump kind of illustrated this on his trip to the Mid East, this commerce with all and war with none, did he not?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's Franklin's another very simple formula. It's kind of similar to what George Washington said in his farewell address, the system of America's commerce with all and war with none. So if we can expand commerce and private relations with individual countries, that's all the better. And I do put high marks in Trump's efforts to reduce international tensions and to work work with other countries to eliminate these wars that are going on. Of course, it's easier said than done. I mean, Trump said he would do it in a day, but obviously the Ukraine War is much more complex, and he's having a hard time dealing with Putin and there's a lot of evil out there, and how do you how do you deal with that? You have to show strength, and I don't think Biden did that. That is a problem. But Franklin, uh, you know wars. He said there's never a good war of bad peace. I think it's I think there can be a bad peace, but uh, there's never really a good war. And as Trump points out over and over again, of thousands of people are being killed in these wars that hopefully they can end that soon. So I'm I'm optimistic, I'm idealistic as as as Ben Franklin is about trying to develop a peaceful international community.
Speaker 1: Benjamin Franklin, you say in the book The Greatest American by doctor Mark Skousen out next Tuesday, we're looking at what the FED is doing. Would Ben Franklin have even been a fan of the Federal Reserve. It wasn't part of the original plan, was it.
Speaker 9: Well, in a sense it was because he Franklin was around when the Alexander Hamilton created the first national bank. He was actually a shareholder of the Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: Bank that.
Speaker 9: Started the the central banking method. Franklin had a rather modern view that would fit rather well with.
Speaker 5: J.
Speaker 9: Powell and the Federal Reserve and having a policy of a two percent annual inflation. He actually wrote a pamphlet when the British restricted the use of gold and silver coins in the colonies, and so there was always this talk of shortage of money. Franklin wrote a pamphlet in favor of printing paper money that was not backed by gold or silver, and he said this would be very helpful for expanding business and get the economy going and so forth. And he wrote this pamphlet, and then interestingly enough, he became the printer of the currency that the Pennsylvania Colony had printed up. So in a sense he became the first crony capitalist. From that, I will say, if I don't mind saying, when he saw that we inflated too much and the continent it wasn't worth a continental because of the runaway inflation.
Speaker 8: As a result.
Speaker 9: In Congress, he did write critically and criticize excessive inflation. So he's in favor of a little inflation, but not a lot of inflation.
Speaker 1: There is so much to unpack here, I tell you what. Let's take another quick break and we'll come back more with doctor Mark Scowsen this morning, author of the Greatest American. He is an eighth generation descendant of Yes D Benjamin Franklin, and I think there are so many parallels to what's going on today and how Franklin would view them. And the Doctor's got a pretty good handle on it from what I've heard so far. We'll be back in just a moment. You're on fifty five KRCV talk station. As we continue with doctor Mark Skowsen this morning, we want to talk about political polarization, which is just everywhere today. And Benjamin Franklin, just like George Washington, not a fan of party politics whatsoever, believed it was counterproductive to what they were trying to do in the country they were trying to build. I concur with this. How do we how would he suggest we get out of the situation we're in with the polarization of politics in this country.
Speaker 9: Doctor Well, Franklin had to deal with enemies all the time, and he had a formula. He would, for example, somebody didn't really like him for whatever reason, he would go to that person and say, listen, I hear you have a book on your bookshelves that perhaps I could borrow that would be helpful for me, and he would develop a personal relationship. And I think that is really the key, if you can develop that with an avoid the labeling and the name calling that we so often engage in. Franklin was very good at that. He he really worked hard at it, and that becomes evident in his autobiography. And so he worked really over time to help and become friends with people that were not necessarily in agreement on a particular issue. There's a lot to be said for for that that approach and to avoid the labels as much as possible. Ronald Reagan I think was very good. He worked with Tip O'Neil and so forth on these kinds of issues, and we're able to accomplish a lot of good things. So that's the I think that's the Franklin approach. He certainly did a very good job of fundraising in France to to win the American Revolution. So he was beloved by the French people, even though John Adam and others were very critical. They didn't like the French people and as a result, they were not able to raise any money. Franklin raised all the money, and a lot of people say without the French help, we would not have won the American Revolution.
Speaker 1: You know, doctor, you've seen them. I'm sure the bumper stickers on the backs of some people's cars that say coexist. And it's got all the different religious or faith symbols as spelling out the word coexist. It's hard to coexist with people who want to kill you or put you in jail or bankrupt you. And I think that's some of the issues that President Trump has with the other side of the political realm. Just my own personal comment.
Speaker 9: Franklin had the same problem.
Speaker 4: He had.
Speaker 9: His own son, William, was a loyalist, and even though Franklin arranged for him to become the governor of New Jersey during the American Revolution, his own beloved son, William was a loyalist and put his life, his own father's life at risk because of it, and they never reconciled, so Franklin there are some lines that Franklin would not cross, and I'm sure that applies very much today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, And finally the juicy part. Been waiting to get to this. In the Greatest American there is a chapter on Benjamin Franklin's towards sex life. And you know, I'm not surprised that you're an eighth generation descendant. I'm sure Benjamin has plenty of descendants. As far as the stories I've heard, I don't know. But uh, this was the only content that was ever censored from Newsma's column.
Speaker 9: I wrote some of these columns for Newsmatch's Franklin Prosperity Reports. Yes, and I sent him this issue about Franklin's sex life, and that was the only the only callumn that they rejected. I had to replace it with another one. But that chapter is that to call him is in the book. I think it's chapter seventy seven about his hard to govern passions and William his son was an illegitimate child. But there's really evidence that he only had one illegitimate child, but he did have aliances with a number of other women that he was definitely he was definitely the ladies man. I mean, his critics call him a womanizer. He was married, he was devoted to his wife, Debbie, but when she passed away, then he went to France and he was the ladies man there with Madame Brione and Madame elve Seuss. And one thing that was really great he was a defender of women's rights and treated them as equals in intellectual interests and so forth. So there's a lot to be said for again Benjamin Franklin as the most modern of the founders. Even in the case of slavery, he was the he changed his mind on slavery and at the end became the president of the Institution to Abolish Slavery and stuff. So there's a lot of things that you can say about Franklin that are really quite positive and why we can be proud to call him the greatest Americans.
Speaker 1: He was a civil rights pioneer and a randy feminist.
Speaker 9: Well that's true, and and and he was active sexually into his eighties.
Speaker 1: So how about that without viagra? Mind you, thank you, and you you mentioned that he'd be a fan of doze and trying to cut government waste and spinding. He'd also be a fan of Elon Musk and people like him as far as entrepreneurs and inventors and innovation without government. It's all covered in the book The Greatest American. Again, that is not out till next Tuesday. Correct, that's correct.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but it'll be in Barnes and Noble bookstores next Tuesday as well as Amazon, and you can pre order it on Amazon.
Speaker 1: All right, doctor Mark Scows, and thank you so much for the time. I love the conversation and it paints a whole new or a broadened picture of one of our founding fathers that many people have not really thought about very much, I think, and I know it kind of cause.
Speaker 9: See him on the hundred dollars bill every time. He's quite I'm sure that would please his vanity.
Speaker 1: All right, very well, I wish you great success with the book, and thank you for your time this morning.
Speaker 9: All right, thank you, you bet.
Speaker 1: We continue fifty five KRC The Talk Station.
Speaker 2: Stay on top of the day's biggest stories at the top of.
Speaker 1: The al that's so important.
Speaker 2: Another update coming up on fifty five KRC The Talk Station.
Speaker 1: This report is sponsored by Cherry Bomb. Stays stay step.
Speaker 6: Same.
Speaker 1: A tad bit after seven o'clock seven oh six am Eastern to be exact, Gary Jeff Walker in for Brian Thomas on the Morning Show. Hello Chris to two point zero. My lovely bride is up and texting already moving those thumbs. Good to have you with us, my dear, and if you're hanging in with us, love to hear from you. Five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty five hundred is the number to get in touch anytime this morning. Well, the Supreme Court yesterday hand did President Trump a major victory on on immigration as it regards Venezuelan migrants. Only Kateenji Brown Jackson, the Supreme Court justice who couldn't define what a woman was, was dissenting with the rest of the Court members. They sided with President Donald Trump on removing temporary protected status given to migrants from Venezuela, clearing the way to deport about three hundred thousand people who'd been given protections under Jill Biden. Biden issued parole orders for migrants under the processes for Cubans, Haitians, Nicaraguans, Venezuelans back in January twenty twenty three, and in January, just before President Trump took office, he issued extensions. The current administration faced court challenges to try and shut down those protections altogether, and the Supreme Court said, no, they can do it. So as many three hundred thousand of not the best and the brightest who had come from Venezuela are eligible to go back. And I think that's a good start. And it's also a blow to these lower court injunctions that think that they're the president or they're the supreme Court of the land instead of just a district court or a circuit in their own neck of the United States, where certain people go just as shopping to get the outcome that they want to politically. Oh look at this west side Jim on the telephone this morning. How are you doing, west side Jim?
Speaker 9: Good morning, Gary.
Speaker 5: Jeffis waiting for the thunder boomers to cause to start the ring to though.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, no, kin, have you got one of those one dollar wooden pencils from jd Vance yet?
Speaker 5: No? But I want one, and maybe my new bestie, Corey Bowman, who should be mayor, can arrange that. Because it was an article on the paper. Now I've read up on the sky and he makes these things out of a lot of the burl type of wood and they look pretty slick, and jd. Vance ordered a bunch of them. They're like one hundred bucks apeace and he gives them to foreign dignitaries. I'm not a foreign dignitary unless price Hill sporder and not.
Speaker 1: Just made in America but made in Cincinnati, right, yes, yes, sir? Well, speaking of you mentioned Corey Bowman, and you know I've met Corey Bowman thanks to you introducing me to him. And even though I'm not eligible to vote for her Cincinnati, I may sneak across the border and try and do it illegally when there's a mayoral election in November. But what real does what real chance does a Republican have of winning any city wide office in this city. I know, you have to have the faith and you have to back people like Corey Bowman because he's a great guy. He's a pastor, he's a local business owner. He has some fresh ideas on how to help the city get to the next level, so to speak. But isn't it a tab Purvols to lose? Still?
Speaker 5: His wife, Jordan's also a pastor. I just wanted to throw that in there. Excuse me, Yeah, it's going to be tough. And you know, for years we've been trying to get the Republicans that are sitting home and they say, well, it's useless to vote, and this and that, and I just don't want to go stand in line or I don't want to do this. All you have to do is call the BOE when it becomes time and request a ballot in an early voting ballot, and they will send it. They'll mail it to you, so then you mail that in. They send you a ballot when it's time, and you put two stamps on it and mail it back. It can't be any easier. And if we did that as Republicans, we will win more elections, and especially with Corey, we could have a new mayor. And it's it's just some dagon easy and you can't get that through people's heads. We all say, well, you got to get him off the couch. And it comes down to ward chairs and preceding executives, which I am one of those, or actually both, to make these people just just request the ballot. It takes a phone call. I mean, how tough is everybody's got a phone, whether it's a cell phone or I even think he can do it on the computer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the request.
Speaker 5: So, but Corey, he does have a lot of fresh ideas, a lot of ideas that are old that should have been in the process. But you know, it's just going to be a tough haul right now. I would say Purval definitely has a huge advantage just basically because it's the city, and the city owns by Democrats or is owned by Democrats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think Corey.
Speaker 5: Could have a legitimate shot if we could just get these people to vote.
Speaker 1: Well, I have to have Pirval wipe the floor with both the Republican candidates in the primary, Jim, and you know that. And and what was the turnout? Was it eleven or twelve percent of the of the electorate actually turned out for the primary around so ten percent of the population is choosing the leader for one hundred percent of the population. Now that's not on that ten percent backs, it's on the ninety percent that didn't turn out and vote. And that's not just Republicans who didn't turn out and vote obviously in the city of Cincinnati. But when you have this kind of apathy, you get elected officials like AOC in her in her district in the Bronx and there's like sixteen percent turnout for the election in that district. And Alexandria Casio Cortes is what you get when there's ten percent turnout in Cincinnati. A slick snake oil salesman who has absolutely no substance and is hoping for Gavin Neuscomb's hair is the one that gets elected mayor with I mean just and he's a straw man for like you said, these unseen forces. And it's because nobody turns up to there to fulfill their civic duty and vote. It just drives me nuts. I can't understand why people could, how people could be so apathetic towards the people that lead them supposedly.
Speaker 5: And a lot of times, Gary Jeff, it's it's the people that don't vote are the first ones to stand in line and gripe of course who gets elected. Of course, And I talk to these people and I see I don't want to hear it. I don't want to even talk about it. I don't want to argue with you. You're I don't call them to call them names like lazy and clueless, which I should, but that just starts an argument. But it's there right not to vote. I mean, you know you don't. You can't force them. You can't lead dead horse the water. But you know, it's just one of these things where it drives me nuts that you, like I explained to it takes two stamps on a phone call. I mean, my god, you like the last time on this past election it was two things on the ballot. It takes you more time to to peel off and put that stamp on there than it does the color in the little block. And then you know, I don't know if you can trust putting it out in the mailbox, but mail the dagone thing. And like I said, these people can actually can control the election, but they choose to sit home and then gripe about the fact of the results.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think that. And there's a big group of people, and you know this very well. When it comes time for a national federal election like a presidential election, then you know, you see fifty sixty percent turnout. And people don't understand the phrase all politics is local. You understand that, but the large majority of the electric does not understand that all politics is local. It all starts here, right here in your hometown. And that the only important elections aren't just the national federal elections every four years.
Speaker 5: It started with him in the corks office. I mean, nobody heard of this guy, and it ended up on that blue copy that the Democrats hand out. The Republicans hand out of pink copy. But there's not enough Republicans to counter the voting on the blue. But you can go all the way back to even Obama. I mean, my god, nobody heard of this guy and Boomy hits the floor running and he becomes president.
Speaker 9: I mean, it happened more and more.
Speaker 1: And we've got somebody like McGuffey as sheriff, we've got somebody like Connie Pillach's prosecutor, and that low turnout is what we get. And this is what we get for that low turnout, instead of somebody confident like Melissa Powers.
Speaker 5: I watched that the first on the shooting, which, by the way, that guy has raised he didn't raise it, but fifty thousand dollars so far, fifty thousand dollars for his defense fund. That discussed me to no end. I mean, it's just I just can't understand why people would donate to a guy that murdered absolutely murdered police office.
Speaker 1: Well, he's entitled to a defense, Jim.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But but the fact that the fact that people are coming from outside the community to fund and donate his defense fund, it's a little suspicious. These are the same people that want to sew chaos in big cities and create more violence and less calm and try and stir the pot and keep people divided. That's that's what that is, one hundred percent right.
Speaker 5: They got this lady that professes to be a backer of him, who's never met him, I guarantee you, from outside the city, somewhere down south, and she puts on social all these flame throwing, trouble making ideas to help this gentleman. Oh shouldn't he say? Gentlemen helped this guy, And you know, it's amazing. At least Dave Yost is successful with taking down one of the sites go fund me, But there's another site, I forget the name of it that is still up and he'll fight for that one. But then another one's gonna pop up.
Speaker 1: Like I said, it's it's the Luigi Vanngioni syndrome all over again, but this time in Cincinnati, with the murder of a sheriff's deputy. Just like the murder of Brian Thompson, the healthcare CEO of New York. And this kid there who is charged, who committed the murder. I mean, there's you say, alleged murderer, but he committed the murder. There's video of him doing it. And yet he has all these female admirers and all these people funding his defense. The people who champion these these heinous acts and these people who commit them are only part of the problem. They're not part of the solution. And it's sickening. You're right, Well, his.
Speaker 5: Civil rights were supposedly violated when he had a little scuff on his forehead, and he's in critical condition the first day, then the second day while he's out of the hospital, to stand it in front of a judge. Well, the cops didn't beat this guy up. He hit a pole and a tree going probably sixty seventy miles an hour. Sure, he's going to have scrapes. But they are reaching anything and everything to make this guy out as this was justified. He's not justified.
Speaker 1: He's not a hero. You don't justify it. Thanks for calling in, Jim. We got to run. Thanks Gary, Jeff, thank you breaking then back on fifty five KRS the talk station. You look back at our chance of showers this morning and again this s afternoon and the safternoons round could be offering a severe storm or two in the mix. High of sixty eight Tomorrow, mostly cloudy, isolated light showers are possible. Nothing strong like the possibility remains today and a high again in the upper sixties. And then Thursday, mostly cloudy, a few showers are possible, and the cool stretch continues with a high of only sixty degrees. It's fifty eight now, It's fifty five KRCV talk station.
Speaker 10: Here's Chuck Ingram from the UCL Traffic Center from pregnancy and menopause to healthy aging and the women's health Expertsy. You See Health offer personalized care with the newest treatments. Learn more at you see health dot com. Forward slash Women northbound seventy five continues to crawl between seventy four and an accident before Town Street. Single file to get by right inside westbound lateral. There's an accident just before seventy five right lane block left lanes block northbound two seventy five and southbound due to a truck fire near thirty two at East Gate Chuck Ingramont fifty five KRC, the talk station.
Speaker 1: The question remains, who was president of these United States of America until noon on January twentieth of this year, when Donald Trump took the oath of office. I don't know. It wasn't Joe Biden. We know that it's becoming more and more clear that it was not Joe Biden who was in charge of anything, not even of his own auto pen. I said something during the campaign in twenty twenty, as did many other people who were just observant, just watching the man on the campaign trail, or not seeing the man because they were hiding him in the basement. They were hiding him for a reason. Then this feebleness and this lack of cognitive abilities did not just occur leading up to the failed debate in June of last year that eventually got him ousted from the White House. That wasn't just a sudden thing. And I don't believe it was a new thing in twenty twenty three or a new thing in twenty twenty two. So now people who were on the campaign in twenty twenty for Joe Biden saying They were shocked at what they saw on their video screens with him answering questions when he was hiding in the basement. They were shocked at the fact that Grandpa one said, this was like watching your grandpa that you need to take the car keys away from And yet they were campaigning to make them to make him the chief executive of our country, to hold the highest office in the land. And they knew in twenty twenty that his brain was shot or going anyway. They knew then. Some of these people were elevated to White House staff when Joe Biden won the election in twenty twenty, that was all phony.
Speaker 5: Two.
Speaker 1: We know that now fraudulent, not a legitimate election whatsoever, because of COVID mail in ballots and outright vote fraud that's been cited in court cases and won in places like Pennsylvania since then after the fact, too little, too late. The American people were cheated out of a voice as to who would be president in twenty twenty, and they were cheated out of someone who was never a legitimate president at the time he was in office in the White House. Now, how long has he been sick with cancer? His own doctor, his COVID advisor doctor says now this week that this advanced form of prostate cancer, this stage four metastasized to the bone prostate cancer, did not happen the last one hundred days or so. Joe Biden's maybe had this for ten years and they covered it up along with everything else about this false presidency. Are you outraged? Every American should be so wonder there's a lack of trust. We have a friend, Chris Smithman joining us in just a moment. It's seven twenty six. I'm Gary Jeffen for Brian. This morning on fifty five KRCV talk station is let's train showers this morning as you on your way to work, and then this afternoon after one o'clock, a stronger round, including a slight risk of severe weather today a high around sixty eight. We're at fifty eight now at fifty five krc the talk station here is a check on the roads for you from the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 10: From pregnancy and menopause to healthy aging, the women's health experts that you see health offer personalized care with the newest treatments. Learn more at ucehealth dot com. Forward Slash Women Northbound seventy five all lanes are blocked off once again at Town Street. That's to bring in another life squad the wrong way on the Town Street ramp, traffic backs up to seventy four left lanes block both sides of the highway on two seventy five. You're thirty two at Eastgate due to a car fire, Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs.
Speaker 1: The talk station coming up on seven point thirty on this Tuesday morning, and those five stairsteps singing.
Speaker 2: Ye things going.
Speaker 1: The question is yes, when I believe things will get easier one of these days. Maybe Chris Smitherman is a ray of sunside we've been looking for, and maybe, uh maybe he's as upset as many of us are about the cover up of Joe Biden, the president that wasn't really president for four years. Chris Smitherman, good morning, How are you, my friend?
Speaker 3: I'm doing good, Gary Differ. It's so good to hear your voice. We haven't talked in a in a long time. And before we jump into this, let me just say I want to wish all the students across our region for their finals week. You know, my daughter is one of those students that studying for finals and I know the colleges are out, but the high school kids are are really just you know, banging it out here these last four four days. So I wish them all the best.
Speaker 1: Is this your daughter's Is this your daughter's senior year, Chris, No, this is.
Speaker 3: Our junior year. Who can't believe it, but she went to the junior prom and you know she's she's feeling real good. I can tell you at the end of this thing, I'm a senior. I'm now a senior. He's been televion that around the house. I'm now a senior.
Speaker 5: He's proud of it. See yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Let me share with you first. I love hearing west Side Jim, and you know I heard his commentary and I just want to just make one quick note is to say I agree with him. It's very frustrating to talk to people who don't vote, but they have a lot of opinions. The election is over. They want to take a lot of time, tell you a lot of stuff, but but they're not participating. And that's one of the reasons some of the chaos that we're talking about this morning continues to happen because there's so many Americans that are on the sidelines. We've got to do better. We just got to do better. I'm blown away by this concept where first people are saying, you know, like this was a minor thing. This was probably, in my lifetime, one of the greatest cover ups of you know, in politics, in political history, because it involves so many checkpoints. It involved medical doctors who are seeing him, who are who should be responsible to our constitution, it has to do you know, it deals with you know, the vice president, It deals with congressional members, it deals with his cabinet, it deals with the mainstream media. I mean, there was this absolute coordinated effort to hide the simple fact. And what I was what blew me away is this this thing of don't believe your eyes and don't believe what you're what you're hearing. He couldn't talk, he was mumbling, he was falling. No one you no one is surprised by this scenario that, you know, President Biden was impaired as the president. And in conclusion, it makes a logical person say, who was running the country for the last four years and definitely the last two years, and what is all this auto pin signing of documents and who was making all of those decisions in the White House. We we really deserve to know what happened and who was involved. And to anybody who's listening, you know, because I have family members that are like this, who said I was crazy, I was right wing, there's something wrong with me. Just because I raised the issue that the president was mentally a paired made me a bad person, made me somebody who was extreme when I was really just telling the truth. Now mainstream media is trying to back away from it, their moonwalking like Michael Jackson away from it at the almost as if they knew it, and that it's like they're rewriting or.
Speaker 5: This revisionist of history.
Speaker 3: So I tell you, we have a very serious deep state in Washington, DC. And I agree that it's not just at the federal level. It's at the state level, and it's definitely at the city level.
Speaker 1: But you know, here's the thing. You say, they're acting like they didn't know it. The media, especially the propaganda wing of the Democrat Party, for the entirety of the Trump era anyway and way before that, I believe, but they actually did know it, and that makes it worse. Either the dumbest people on the face of the earth or they are incredibly, incredibly guilty and complicit in it. And I don't believe they're all that stupid. They appear to be pretty with it now that it's all out in the open, but they're the ones who kept it in the dark all this time and told us, as you mentioned, that we were nuts, so we were right wing conspiracy a theorist, that we were crazy, that we didn't have a leg to stand on. We had no proof, no evidence, just like they said, we had no evidence or proof that the twenty twenty eight election wasn't rigged, wasn't fraudile. And we're finding more and more cases that, yes, the whole thing was a lie. The whole Biden presidency from the beginning to end was a lie, and the American people were sold a big, fat lie. And now, as you mentioned, the media backing off of it and said, well, I mean, I can't believe we were duped by the White House. No, you were in on it with the White House. That's the only way that happens, Chris, is to have a lap dog media that's only a lap dog when it comes to a certain side of the political aisle. And you know that Joe Biden will now be the fourth president in the last one hundred years plus who had health conditions hidden from the public while they were in office. Woodrow Wilson had a stroke. His wife was basically the president behind the scenes the last year and a half, including World War One, when supposedly Woodrow Wilson was the president. Franklin Delano Roosevelt. We've got a guest later on in the eight o'clock hour who talks about debunking FDR in the myths behind that presidency. You know, his polio and his health was hidden from the American people. Even JFK people had absolutely no idea what kind of pain the man was in and what kind of medication he was on while he was the acting president. And we find out now that Joe Biden part of his cognitive decline could be attributed to the fact that he had growing aggressive prostate cancer the entire time he was in office, and nobody, you know, the PSA results of the last four presidents, George W. Barack Obama, and Donald Trump had been released, including the PSA numbers. The PSA numbers were never released with Joe Biden's medical reports. Why because they were covering up a problem that could have contributed not only to the falling upstairs and the falling off his bike and the mumbling and the stammering. And they believe he also has Parkinson's disease. And you know, if the cancer has gone to his bones, then that would explain a lot of the physical deformities, but also it can affect him mentally. I tell you what, can you hang on for one more segment? Yeah, because I wanted to talk to you about the autopsy of Ryan Hinton and doctor DeMarco if we can't for a few moments, Chris Smithman with us in this half hour on the morning show on fifty five KRC, the talk station, and we continue to do so because he's kind enough to grace us with his presence this morning. Smithers, we were talking about, in any of the comments on the close out of this discussion of the wool being pulled over America's eyes with Joe Biden and the presidency, that really wasn't.
Speaker 3: I think that we just have to make sure as Americans that we don't allow the Democratic Party to just say, let's move forward. That's their punchline right now, their talking point, and there's no way we can move forward until we find out what happened. And I think it's very important that we stay on this and talk about it publicly and continue the pressure locally because that's what's going to put the pressure on them nationally to ultimately tell the truth. And I think my last point is, if you're one of those family members who told another family member that they were wrong about the mental condition of the president over the last four years, be big enough to say you were wrong, Be big enough to say you were sorry, and be big enough to reunite with your family and do not allow politics to separate you from your loved ones. And that's what the mainstream media has been doing this, all of this divisive language, all these divisive things that they've been doing. They've been destroying American families from the inside out. And it made it hard for people like you and I who would just look at a person and say, this is what's happening. I can't tell you how many conversations I had over the last two years with people that I thought were reasonable, but then they would I don't know last thing. My last point about this. They then pivoted that Trump was sick. It was just this derangement to say, Okay, you're you're talking about Biden and his age. Well Trump is sick too. This is what mainstream media started to do and it was just absolutely wrong. And now we all know this truth that you know, you know, President Biden had had had advanced prostate cancer clearly into the last two to three years that he served as president.
Speaker 1: The doctor, his COVID advisor, doctor who's known Joe Biden for years, said that Joe Biden was just diss It's quite possible Joe Biden has been sick with this cancer growing inside him for ten years, not the last two months, not the last two years, but he may have been sick for ten years with this Wow, and now it is missaying. You know, our good friend west Side Jim, as he was talking with Brian yesterday. We all know Jim's story and he had the same kind of cancer, the same kind of advanced prostate cancer that spread to the bones. And if we know west Side Jim, and I'm not speaking out of school here because he talked about it with Brian on the air, the pain, he says, is incredible. So to be able to even fathom that Joe Biden could be an acting president in that kind of pain and with that kind of already visible cognitive decline. And there's more than prostate cancer going on with this man, I fully believe, and has been quite a while, going back to at least twenty twenty in the campaign where they hit him in the basement and blame COVID for it. He's had two very severe cases of COVID while he was in the White House. And I don't dispute that Joe Biden was in the White House. We know that, but I don't. I don't have any idea who was president. And that is scary as hell, you know. January twentieth, the noon, January twentieth, twenty twenty five, America had a president for the first time in over four years, Donald Trump. Because you cannot question. You cannot question who's in charge, now, can you.
Speaker 3: You cannot whether you supported him or support it, whether you like what he has his middle capacity exactly, whether you.
Speaker 1: Like what he does or not, there is no doubt who's in charge, who is the chief executive of this country? With Joe Biden, Joe Biden, you always wondered who's actually pulling the strings. Because this guy is just a puppet. He's an empty suit, and it's obvious every time he makes a false step or wanders off into the rainforest, or shakes hand with invisible people, or doesn't know which way to exit the stage and mumbles through a speech where he's making up words that aren't words. I mean, but you know who's president right now?
Speaker 3: We do, and our global leaders, let's never forget when they would meet him, like at the G seven. Yeah, they knew that this president was impaired. They knew it, and they took advantage of us in negotiating everything they were doing over the last three to four years.
Speaker 1: Putin invaded, Putin invaded Ukraine, Natanya, who was an Israel was attacked by jimas all because the Chinese continued to make moves and build up these military sea islands off the coast of Taiwan, simply because Joe Biden was president and there was no one at home in the White House, there was no one in charge, Chris.
Speaker 3: The families of the Afghanistan military personnel who lost their lives, Yes, what do you think they're as they're now hearing all of this information, how they're feeling about their sons and daughters. Most of them were not even twenty three years old. These were babies that lost their life. And now if I were a father and I have a son who's serving, these are the kind of things that would drive me up a wall that my child lost their life and we had a puppet in the White House who made the decision. That's why the withdrawal was so crazy. That's why it didn't make any sense. And now we are having a better understanding of all of it, and we must do a deep investigation and figure out who was running our government.
Speaker 5: And to think the last four years, and I believe that, and to think that.
Speaker 1: The Democrats and the media, some members of the media wanted to invoke the twenty fifth Men Amendment on Donald Trump when he was in office, When when Joe Biden was the picture boy for the twenty fifth Amendment for four years, and they said nothing, did nothing. It's a seven forty seven back after a break on fifty five KRCV talk station, a U line the prevailing opinion. All right for the next few minutes here talking with Chris Smitherman, and we continue it. I just real quickly wanted to get into this Chris. The release of the official release of the autopsy report from doctor Somarco at the Coroner's office yesterday, the first time she'd ever been subpoened in thirteen years as a Hamilton County coroner. And there's been some discrepancies between what the police Chief Thichi had said about the shooting of Ryan Hinton and doctor Somarco's report, and she felt like it was necessary to get the exact facts of her report out. And the question I have is it says the corner say she could not happen say which gun shot happened first in the shooting of Ryan Hinton, but that a gunshot hit him on the left side of his chest near his armpit, stuck a rib and his heart and exited the stern him. And he said there was another gunshot wound to his arm which did not strike any bone that could have been caused by the same bullet as the chest wound, and another bullet struck him his shoulder. Apparently the police Chief Fiji had claimed and this appears to be inaccurate according to the corner's report, that mister Hinton had been shot in the front in the chest. And I guess some people are saying, well, that shows since he was shot in the side, that he wasn't that big a threat to the officer or whatever. And as the current FOP president said, it doesn't matter. If the officer believed there was a threat to his life, he had a justification to shoot mister Hinton. But what I am curious about is the coroner could not say which gun shot won't happen first, and did not reveal any other significant details about the autopsy other than it was that a toxicology screen did reveal something in hitting the system. While she was willing to disclose all this about the bullets, she wouldn't say what that was in his system. I wonder why. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, here's how I look at it. You know, I wasn't there, No, you weren't there. No Doctor Somarco wasn't there. Chief Fiji wasn't there. Here's what we do know. We do know there was a stolen car. We do know that there was a gun, we do know there was a foot chase, and we know that there was a weapon. And so when you look at what happened to President Trump when the first shot rang out in Pennsylvania and the way he turned his head. No one knows how the body is responding. When you hear that first shot coming at you. The person that's the person could turn easily. It could have been facing you. And then they turn because they hear the shot, just like President Trump turned just for a millisecond and it hit his ear. Here's what we have to realize out here is that our officers are making really tough decisions in split second.
Speaker 1: Moments.
Speaker 3: That's it, and we've got to we've got to give these officers the benefit of the doubt. And there are people that are that are listening to me, Oh, we don't want to give the officers the benefit of the doubt until you have to call nine to one one period. There is no routine traffic stop for an officer with tenant windows and people in the backseat that you can't see who might have a firearm pointing at an officer. There are too many peace officers that are being murdered around the country right, assassinated in uniform and even out of uniform, that everybody is on edge. And so you just just realize, anybody listening to me, that these were young people, they were doing the wrong thing. They're in a stolen car, their guns involved, and they're running. Let's at least give our officers the benefit of the doubt. I'm not suggesting that it's not a tragedy, but I think it's a very bad thing to start throwing our officers under the bus.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 3: And I think that is a terrible scenario. And I can tell you this, if I were the prosecutor, I wouldn't be sending this to a grand jury. Reminds me of conscious pilot right, make a decision, look at the fact patterns, and let's move forward as a community.
Speaker 1: Amen. Thank you Chris Smitherman so much for your time. Thanks as al was my brother. Seven five and fifty five KRC Mary Graybar Debunking FDR after the top of the Hour Here on fifty five KRC DE talk station. At the top of the hour, every.
Speaker 6: Day we discover something.
Speaker 2: New and important the day's top stories on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: This report is sponsored by Miami Valley Games. In this half hour, we're taking a few minutes to talk with Mary Graver, who is, among other things, the author of Debunking FDR, The Man and the Myths, And there were I guess rumors that White House staff thinking that Joe Biden might actually run for the White House, and they were concerned that he'd be in a wheelchair. But then they said, oh, we can say he's just like FDR. Maybe maybe not such a good idea after all, if you look at the real history of Franklin Delana Roosevelt and what he did. Of course, we got the news this week that Joe has other concerns now that we were not aware of with the advanced prostate cancer diagnosis. But another another one of those things about history is that some people will claim that in debunking FDR, you are in fact rewriting history. For some if they read a little bit, you're not rewriting history. You're writing the history and rightI of Franklin Delano Roosevelt. So tell me why you decided to tackle this particular topic, Mary.
Speaker 6: Well, I was actually researching something else, as often happens when you have an idea for a book. I was researching a conservative black journalist that I've been working on since two thousand and eleven, George Schuyler, who switched from being a socialist to a conservative, and it was largely due to Franklin Roosevelt, and then I discovered that so many others had done the same thing, and that was because he was such a terrible president, and he did not help you know, number one, blacks, He did not help the working class people. He did not help you know, the common man, as he you know, said he would and said he was concerned about. So I started looking into him and then noticed all these histories that you know, we're talking about what a great president he was and how he saved the country, and that was not the case at all, as.
Speaker 1: I discovered, well, a lot of the projects that he started and initiated during the Great Depression, actually many people would argue extended that depression. It did not do anything to alleviate the misery, the unemployment, the inflation, everything else that was a part of America's stock market crash and ensuing nightmare. He really didn't do anything to help hep it, but actually exacerbated it.
Speaker 6: Is that what you found, Yes, absolutely, you know, a lot of the rest of the world had recovered, and we were still one thing along of what Franklin Roosevelt should have done. Most you know, reputable economists agree is to allow you know, the market to correct itself, which is what happened after World War One. You had an overproduction of you know, farm goods and so forth. And after Europe recovered, then wages went down and prices went down. But eventually, you know, they'll find their equilibrium.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: President Hoover, Herbert Hoover, uh, you know, did a little bit of that.
Speaker 3: You know, he.
Speaker 6: Encouraged business leaders to raise wages, thinking that that would raise prices and you know, lead to recovery. And that didn't work. But Franklin Roosevelt just put that uh, you know, Hoover's programs on steroids and just exacerbated the situation. So by nineteen thirty seven we had a second depression, right, and.
Speaker 1: We only really came out of that due to World War two production. Is that the way it actually worked or.
Speaker 3: Well, a lot of.
Speaker 6: People say that, but that was it was a little misleading because a lot of the working age men were overseas fighting the war, so you had very low unemployment. You know, you had Rosie the riveter, the women working in factories, and so that was artificial and it took a while, you know, after World War two for the economy to come back. So you know, there was rampant inflation after the war, so you know, but Roosevelt, I think, did see the war as a way to sort of help save his present or his legacy, and you know, really did want to get involved.
Speaker 1: Well, he's often cast as a reluctant president, but he's also the only president that was ever elected to four terms. He just couldn't get enough of the White House, could.
Speaker 6: He's that's right. I mean, you know, he knew he had serious health problems even before he ran for the third term in nineteen forty. But this idea that he was a reluctant president or a reluctant politician, you know, that was the rumor about him when he ran for the New York States Senate, and it's absolutely false. When he was an undergraduate at Harvard, he told his girlfriend or you know, the girl he wanted to be his girlfriend, that he thought that he could be president and that that was his ambition. And he said it again when he was a young attorney. So there's plenty of evidence that that was his ambition all along, and he felt that it was really his birthright to be president, and he modeled all his actions on what cousin, Theodore Roosevelt had done right.
Speaker 1: The myths that are detailed here in Debunking FDR the Man. In the myths, many of those were actually not concocted by anybody else but FDR himself, right, he made up these stories that would make Joe Biden's cannibalized uncle blush.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he did. There were so many. It's you know, you think you've found all of them, and then there's another one. You know. You know, even when he flew to Chicago, breaking tradition to be there to accept the nomination and make a speech, you know, he said, you know, we encountered some turbulence, but it's a good thing I had my Navy training. He was never in the Navy. He was an assistant secretary of the Navy.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, hold on just a second, We'll take a break and come back. Mary Grabor as our guest. The book is debunking FDR the Man and the myths that the Great, the heralded Great Savior of America during the Great Depression in World War Two, maybe not so much. Back to this Tuesday Morning on fifty five KRC with Mary Graybar, the author of Debunking fd r. The champion of the liberal left, the dictator, and the country squire in the White House. He was often known as that. And he got how did he put down all of his detractors? I mean, he had to put out fires because a lot of people just weren't going along with these plans right at the time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well, he silenced the press. He you know, he was friends with the publisher of the New York Times, and one reporter was a critical of him, and so he contacted the publisher and this reporter was sent to Uruguay, and you know, and he wrote a letter to the publisher of the Yale Review because he didn't like an article that John T. Flynn had written, and the publisher said, well, absolutely, you know, we're never going to publish him again. And so, you know, and John Flynn was one of his biggest critics. He's been pretty much forgotten these days. But I go into his criticisms a bit in the book and try to, you know, revive these very legitimate criticisms. So FDR had connections and he knew how to silence people.
Speaker 1: How much was Eleanor Roosevelt involved in the administration of FDR.
Speaker 6: Well, she, you know, I mean he treated her very badly, and I go into that in my book. Of course, he had that famous affair. You know, the woman who was his mistress was with him the day he died on April twelfth, I believe, nineteen forty five, and so they basically had a political relationship. And I don't think he, you know, really could have risen as far as he did without her help. For example, when he was governor, they took a tour through the state and inspected state institutions like mental hospitals and prisons, and Eleanor would be sent out to you know, check out the facilities and report back to him. She held the tees for politicians' wives. She and her female friend ends uh, you know, shortly after women got the vote, went out and campaigned for him. She was his you know legs, you know, when he couldn't walk, and you know, was very very helpful to him, and of course became very wealthy in the process because she was probably the highest paid writer in the country, although in my opinion, not writer at all.
Speaker 1: Right, during in my estimation, Lyndon Baines Johnson was a terrible president, and he, you know, he extended this government dependence through the Great Society and welfare. But he was just taking pages from FDR's playbook, wasn't he.
Speaker 6: Yes, well, he you know, he got his start, you know, in the youth administration of you know, the New Deal Program. He was the youngest director of a New Deal program. So and he sidled up to Franklin Roosevelt and campaigned on his coattails and you know, had a picture taken with him and used that in the campaign. So, yes, he was a protege of FDR.
Speaker 1: And he did he did more. You know, he's always championed as a I know we're talking about FDR, but he's always champion in LBJ as a you know, champion of race relations and civil rights in this country. He did more to divide this country racially than anyone else I can think of in the twentieth century, Am I writer?
Speaker 6: Or what?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Absolutely, you know, and of course with affirmative action, and you know, this is what we're fighting, this is what President Trump is fighting, affirmative action and that evolved into DEI and basically struggle sessions in the workplace and in the classroom. And it's ironic because both FDR and LBJ like to use the N word.
Speaker 5: I mean, oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: So you know they were known as you know, racists, but you know, in order to get the votes, you know, they gave out favors if Franklin Roosevelt. You know, in October nineteen thirty six, just days before the election, he unveiled a new chemistry building on the campus of Howard University thanks to American tax mayers. But you know, you know, this was promoted to the black community in order to get the black votes.
Speaker 1: They've been doing that for a long time, the Democrats have, for certain, and a lot of what our current president has been doing in the Doze initiative and all of that, and the try to dismantle the administrative state, that all really began during FDR's terms as president. The administrative state and a fourth more or less a fourth leg of the federal government that is not constitutional and shouldn't be. But that that all goes back to Franklin Delano.
Speaker 6: Roosevelt absolutely, And a lot of people think that, you know, he instituted these New Deal programs, all these alphabet agencies because he's you know, struggling to find a solution for the Great Depression. But as a matter of fact, as I go into in my book, you know, Debunking FDR, I'm looking at his early career as a young state senator in Troy, New York in nineteen twelve. He's talking about interdependence and why should a farmer be able to decide whether or not he's going to, you know, let a field go follow, or whether he'll plant corn or wheat or whatever. And he said, you know that the government should be able to force him to do all that. Now was nineteen twelve, you know we're talking, you know, twenty years before you know he even runs for president. So he wanted to do this all along, and the Great Depression provided the opportunity for him. I'm sure Woodrow Wilson would have wanted to do this, but you know, he didn't have the opportunity. But Franklin Roosevelt did take advantage of it and do what he wanted to do.
Speaker 1: All along, never let a crisis go to waste. Yes, yes, the book is Debunking FDR, The Man and the Myths. The author is Mary Gray bar and our gracious host or guest this morning. I guess I'm the host. I don't know how gracious I've been, but I appreciate, I appreciate your time, certainly for spending. The book is out now, Yes it is.
Speaker 6: It's available anywhere books.
Speaker 1: They're sold, all right, fantastic, Thank you so much. In great success with.
Speaker 6: That book, Mary, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: You bet you continue on fifty five KRC, the talk station eight thirty up and down on this Tuesday morning, May the twentieth, twenty twenty five, Gary Jeff and for Brian Thomas, and I'll tell you what. I'm so glad that Joe could round up our next guest. Former President of the Paternal Order of Police in these days, he is a frontline advisor with Frontline Advisors itself. The wonderful Danny Hills security expert extraordinary, a man who dedicated his life to law enforcement and to the safety of the public and now his clients. How are you doing, Danny Hills. It's been a while. It's good to talk to you.
Speaker 5: Gary Jeff.
Speaker 8: I'm doing very well. Thanks for asking and said we shouldn't make it so long in between us, but I agree, I appreciate, I appreciate you hitting me on talking about some very you know, unfortunate, very sad stuff in our society.
Speaker 1: It's very sad. Number one, let's cut to the chase here. I want to say, just for my own part, that it's sad that Ryan Hinton decided to do something bad, that he was maybe with the wrong crowd of people, and perhaps his father had something to do with it, or didn't have that much to do with his son's life. We don't know that situation fully. We know that Ryan Hinton was in a bad situation that wound up in his death at the hands of a Cincinnati police officer who, by all we know, was just defending himself and trying to protect not only his own life, but his other officer's life on the scene and the public and keeping them safe in the face of Ryan Hinton running away with the gun. It's very sad the way Ryan Hinton's life ended. We'll agree on that, correct, We can agree on that.
Speaker 8: But you know, and I know this wasn't gonna be the topic of this segment, but one hundred percent justified. This is justified shooting. And I'm not sure what what process the prosecutor is going through, but I think this is already should have been behind us. Proscuters should have already seen I was listening to Chris Smitherman when you had him on, and you know that's his point was was made very well. This should be behind us, this part of it should be behind us, because it is. It is without doubt.
Speaker 5: And I can say it.
Speaker 8: More so than most because I understand the you know a little bit about case law and a little bit about you know, the science around combat type of stress situations, and the judgments that some people out there in society are making from their their Hollywood expectations of what police officers do aren't realistic at all. The the bad guy in this case, and I know you want to say sorry about him, but he's a bad guy.
Speaker 5: He's a sellon.
Speaker 8: He's running from a car from the police with a gun in his hand. The bad guy in this case could have quickly turned and ended that police officer's life within a quarter of a second.
Speaker 1: A lot of bad a lot of danny, A lot of bad guys meet very sad ends. As as the Bible says, the wages of sin is death, and and that's what Ryan Hinton ultimately got in this world. And we won't we won't pass judgment on what happens afterwards. Now, the second chapter of this is his father, Rodney Hinton Jr. Who decides to just hours after he learns that his son has been shot and is dead, decides that he is the avenger, he is the man of the hour when it comes to justice, and he's going to take it out on the next officer of the law he sees. And he did so with a car per running into Hamilton County Sheriff's deputy Larry Henderson, who was retired, who was simply directing traffic at UC when mister Hinton Junior rammed into him on purpose and mowed him over, killed him, murdered him on the spot in cold blood, behind the wheel. And of course Rodney is what's.
Speaker 5: That an evil act?
Speaker 1: And yes, an incredibly evil act which was not justified whatsoever, all right, And so mister Hinton is thusly arrested, rightly so being prosecuted. The prosecutor said he committed a horrific crime which it was deserved the death penalty. And now he's incarcerated, he's awaiting trial. And there are people who are making excuses for mister Hinton Junior. There are people who not only are making excuses or saying, well, you know, he had a right to do what he did, an eye for an eye and all of that. But are supporting him, and he has found new found fame and fortune with go fundme issues and more on his side, providing for his defense from some adoring fans. And many people, including myself, find that sickening. I, you know.
Speaker 8: Garrett Jeff, I can't even find the words and I sure can't find them that that would fill out on the radio station. For how that makes me feel. I think it's the equates to, you know, being a member of the Charlie Manson fan club or being a member of the Islama bin Laden fan club. Because every all these acts and all these what they're best known for, same with Rodney Hidden, is an act of pure evil.
Speaker 1: Well you know, Danny, Danny, I equated it to Luigi Mangioni syndrome, the guy who's shot in cold blood, Brian Thompson, the healthcare exec New York.
Speaker 8: Right, It's it's the same. It's the same thing, cold blood at murder for purpose of revenge. It's as evil as it can get. Rightfully, I hope he's put to death. I'm sad in that it'll take twenty or twenty five years. Justice in this case would have him put to death within within a year, or even better within months. That's the way it should be in a case like this. It's cold blooded. Everybody knows he did it. He knows he did it, he seems proud of it, and this is where society should stand together. Unfortunately, like you know, we've brought out that there is a segment of society that seems to be on his side. I can't explain it. You know, maybe Gary, Jeff, maybe you can explain.
Speaker 5: It to me.
Speaker 8: But anybody that tries to justify any of this, back to my Charlie Manson fanco, you might as well be. You might as well be on that same level because this man did pure evil. You saw, he has no regret on all when he was down there in the in the courthouse. So I equayed him to pure evil. And anybody that wants to give a nickel to support this guy at all.
Speaker 1: Is an accessory. Is an accessory. After the fact, Dan, listen, I want to do one more segment, if you will be so kind. We got to take a break, Joe's telling me, and we'll come back more with Danny Hills from frontline Advisors on the morning show on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 2: It's been a family business for more than a century.
Speaker 1: Your forecast, of course, has rain in it. Why wouldn't it have rain in it? Geez, A chance for some strong storms in round number two this afternoon sometime after one o'clock, a high near sixty eight, high sixty eight tomorrow. In fact, we're below average temperatures all week long leading up to Memorial Day weekend and right now no exception. Fifty five at fifty five KRC DE Talk Station. Here is another check on the roads with Chuck Ingram.
Speaker 10: Traffic from the UCL Tramping Center. From pregnancy and menopause to healthy aging. The women's health experts that you See Health offer personalized care with the newest treatments.
Speaker 1: Learn more at ucehealth dot com.
Speaker 10: Forward Slash Women North found seventy five break lights out of Florence into downtown, then an accident near Ezer Charles on the right slow above seventy four or to an accident on the left and Town Street westbound two seventy five heavy across the top thanks to a record seventy five Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station continue.
Speaker 1: Our discussion with Danny Hills from Frontline Advisors on the subject of the and fame being realized by one Rodney Hitton, Jr. In the wake of his mowing down in Cold Blood Sheriff's deputy Larry Henderson. Now, Dan, we'll both agree that this gentleman, that not gentleman, but this murderer deserves a fair trial and he will get that because in the same way that he took evil into his hands in the death of Larry Henderson. We cannot, in the name of justice, just go ahead and string him up. We can ask for the death penalty. I think that is right, and we certainly can look down upon those who would build him up as some kind of a folk hero in the aftermath of this, because if he's not allowed a fair trial and a speedy trial by the public or whomever, then we're just like he is, and we're not. We're not just like We're not just like he is. We're we're going to give him his day in court, but we don't need to. We don't need to support his defense fund as some of these people, even the NAACP and other community leaders know this is wrong. What's happening with this this fame and fan boy attention that is being paid by people who, by the way, are mostly outside Cincinnati.
Speaker 8: Yes, you know, I think it's it's a lot of times it's the same old suspects, Gary Jeff. It's it's people that just want to see, uh, bad things happen to our society. They're I hate to boil it down to something as as simple as being anti American, but I think they're anti American, anti societal, and so they they support the most evil enemies of society. And in this case, the guy that's willing to to run down uh, an innocent police officer who, as you pointed out, was just directing traffic, just protecting people. So this is an anti societal act. This is this is pure evil and and and Gary Jeff, if I can do a quick plug, you know, one of the one of the things that you can do to fight against this is bringing light will overcome the darkness.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 8: And I saw I saw Chief Scott Snow of the Shield, A number of police chiefs working here in the Shield. They don't take a dime for any of their labors, but uh, the money it's being donated now to the Shield gas directly to the Henderson family. And I know how all busy we can get. Like I said, I saw Chief Chief Snow, happened to see him at Walmart, and I started to say, thanks for what you're doing. Uh, I appreciate you know everybody. And that's when I realized I still hadn't sent my check. I was embarrassed to finish my sense. So I opened up my wallet and I said, here, I haven't sent my check yet. And that's that't some message to everybody out there, who's who's who's busy, whether it's the Shield or any other way that you can, you know, donate to this this family, the Henderson's family.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 8: It is so so tragic what happened to them. And I think it's the only way that we can we can overcome the darkness is a little bit of light. So a little bit of plug to the UH, to the Shield and the and the great police UH supervisors and leaders here in Hamilton County that spend their time working in the Shield for just these moments. Often while I was the f o P President, i'd have Chief Snow, who was he was then Chief A ready now he's chief of Great Parts Cincinnati, Chief Walls of the Amberly Village and others uh, other chiefs and captains who are involved in the shield. They be standing next to me after something bad would happen to us in same policemen and they say, hey, Dan, take us to them, and they would they would come and they would they would hand them a check. Rick Hines is another one, UH, police chief of Mandir. These are these are great men who care about police officers all throughout the community. And again they're bringing light to overcome the darkness that we see. And and this this craziness that that we're seeing with these these donations to this, to this evil killer.
Speaker 1: What whatever whatever comes in to aid Rodney Hinton Junior ought to be ten times twenty times over uh donated to the family of Larry Henderson in the aftermath of this. And you're right, it is light overcoming darkness and Dan, and it's no wonder to me why we have trouble getting people recruited for police or for sheriff's duty anymore because of this kind of darkness on the street, because of this kind of attitude that is, you know, supporting and backing this killer. Is it any wonder to you that, uh, we're we're having a hard time getting people to become police in our society.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 8: It's it's it's it's heartbreaking.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 8: Just like Larry did. I I work as part time uh in my retirement for a small village and occasionally do traffic and other physical security things here. Jeff, again, the lightning, the light overcomes the darkness. I can't tell you how many people have sang me, have given me their condolence, even though I did not know after Henderson and Deputy Henderson personally they probably realized that, but they're still giving their condolences. It was just a couple of days after the tragedy. I was getting my on my way to work uh in the village, and and I had a man literally step in front of me at Dunkin Donuts as I was buying my buying my breakfast sandwich and my tea and said, you're not buying that and he and he paid for that, and he said thank you for going out there and and what you do and uh, you know that that type of stuff.
Speaker 5: Uh again, it it it.
Speaker 8: My heart's breaking because of these these these these idiots out there but my my heart is restored by the good people around us, in our community and our country that that stand up and realize that, Uh, you know, policemen are are everyday people who go out and do something very heroic and uh, you know, God bless Larry Henderson's family, and uh, you know, I I don't understand what it is that that's happening with this this stuff with Uh, I don't want to understand these people's hearts. They're they're they're they're mired and darkness. Gary, Jeff, That's all I can think of.
Speaker 1: Well, Danny, uh, thanks again for your time this morning, and I will just finish our conversation this way. Uh, there are a whole lot more people that would like to say thank you to you and anyone else who would serve the public the way that you do. Then there are detractors or that it's a very small minority, just like it's a very small minority of the population that commits crime that is in the darkness. I firmly believe that there's way more good than there is evil in this world, and we need to you know, evil wins when good men do not stand up. It's time for all of us to stand up. Amen, Thank you, Gery Jef all right, thank you. It's eight forty nine at fifty five krc DE talk station. Back to conclude in just a moment, what if you had an extra thousand times not blue skies Unfortunately as you try and slash on through the getting to work traffic on a Tuesday morning, Gary, Jeff Walker just closing out. And I opened up with this right after we got on the air this morning and talked about my Christian faith and how that keeps me sane, and yeah, I got exercised again over things that really I have very little control over and you have very little control over, because that's what we do. But hopefully, well, let me just put it this way, for those of us who have faith and what I believe is the One True God, and who have faith in Jesus Christ as a Lord and Savior as I do, we always have hope. No matter how dark it gets, how many bad things are happening around us, we know how it all turns out in the end. Again, I had a conversation that'll be forward in another show that I'm doing on Memorial Day with Peter Bronson on this who's also a believing Christian and I'm not trying to preach, but I guess I am. And I don't care what you think about that. But no matter what is thrown at us in these turbulent times. That's the other thing. Has there ever been any time in the history of humankind that haven't been turbulent, times that haven't been challenging. The answer would be no. And that's why having faith is a must for me, because this world is not the end all, be all, and it's not my ultimate destination or home. Just have to make the most of it while we're here, and that's what I'm trying to do. Hope you have a fantastic day and keep it here for more great scintillating talk and breaking news because everything is deathly important. Maybe not so much. Fifty five krs.
Speaker 2: The talk station for a full rundown and the biggest ten lines there's minutes away at the top of the hour.
Speaker 9: I'm giving you a fact now the Americans should know.
Speaker 2: Fifty five rs the Talk Station.
Speaker 1: This report is sponsored by Loads