Speaker 1: So much analysis to be done. Let me say something. This is this is the first thing that I said to Ross this morning. Obviously we'll talk about the the Al Smith dinner. Okay, that was that was the thing happening. And if you remember, it's for the first time since nineteen eighty four when Walter Mondale it would go on to lose to Reagan forty nine states to none. He won Minnesota, so that Reagan had what five hundred and twenty electoral votes and remember that's like two seventies overlooking for so I you can argue whether that is people go, well, that's the readon. No, No, that was so much more than that. If you've ever interviewed Mondale, and I have, of course he hung up. He hung up on me. But that being said, not going to it and then not saying anything about it would be the smarter strategy. I think that when you couple her not being there, Trump's obvious willingness to dip in there. You know he's going to any politician would if their opponent wasn't there, And the Mary Catherine Gallagher video, I don't know if she could have handled this worse because rather than they're just being avoid here whether were you know, pundits can make the carry her water argument like well, she was out meeting with voters, not rich people in New York City, and it would be you know, it'd be a dishonest framing of it because it's a charitable event. But that being said, when you then make a video like you're the rebuttal person from the state of the Union, now you are part of it. And when Jim gaff Agin, Jim gaff again of all people, is making fun of you, and not in a polite way because what you saw with you, you guys have to know that Jim Gaffigan is a moonbat ross.
Speaker 2: Backed me up on this. Jim gaff I used to be a big fan. He had like a complete meltdown on Twitter, yeah over Donald Trump a few years ago, and it was because he was one of these celebrities where you didn't know much about his politics and he just melt it down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know how I felt about pop tarts, right, and that was good for me to know that. But you're right, he then he out of it. He surprised me because you'd been like I think you were, like, dude, you see what Jim Gaffigan posted, and I'm like, is it funny? Is it a pop tart meme? What is it? And It's like, I.
Speaker 2: Think you're confusing with Brian Reagan with the pop no no, no, no, no, no no. Jim Gaffigan, Man, I was surprised. I didn't realize Jim Gaffigan was this big of a moon ban until I've seen him snap on a couple occasions. Yeah, He's one of a handful of comedians where it's just you kind of ruined it for me. Guys, Wait, you're you're funny. Let's uh, let's go with that.
Speaker 1: So to have him in their hosting and then uh, to have him in their hosting, and and and for him to take what are I'm sorry those are? Those are body shots? Man? And I understand that he's kind of he kind of has to say something. I guess, but I don't know. Man. Like Ross, if you were let's say you were her advisor, but you're a secret double agent and you want her to handle that as poorly as possible, would you design a different way of handling this because now she's she's she's linked with the Al Smith dinner, even though she didn't go and she really didn't have a chance to make her her own jokes that the media could have used to pretend Donald didn't get some zingers.
Speaker 2: I mean, it looks really bad, especially when you consider the narrative she's been trying to you know, put forth after the catastrophic interview on Fox News. Right, they're they're.
Speaker 1: Trying to hold on. I'm sorry, that was Testy, right, Testy, Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: It's the narrative has but that they've been trying to make spin or whatever is that. You know, she was very brave and she went in there, and she she's willing to go in where it can be you know, it's not gonna always be great for her, and she has very thick skin and she can which obviously isn't the way that that isn't true because you saw she reacted to uh, to Brett Behar, you know, Askingry some tough questions, right, she completely lost it. She turned into Sidius, as we mentioned yesterday, like point the finger and like fooning at the mouth and stuff. So then to do this, it looks cowardly. It looks like you can't take a joke, looks like you don't have thick skin. And then you produce this video, which is it goes along with the rest of her campaign because her campaign is depletely scripted. Everywhere she goes, every video she has is is fake and there's multiple cuts in it and you could tell it's scripted, and it's just like this and it's like, hey, let's do this thing that she uses. It just it's just cringey campaign propaganda.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so she was. She did do some stops yesterday. She was in Wisconsin and she said she stood up two veterans. She meant stead up four veterans. But here's the problem. Your campaign has shown U a willingness to embrace if somebody was to take you in Michigan yesterday and just cut up the part where you said you stood against veterans, but not the part where you corrected yourself.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: It's why I didn't even pull the audio, because I'm like, oh, she just corrected herself. It's fine. I mean, I understand she makes s gaffes, but we all do. And if she immediately recognized it, she's far ahead of Biden. That being said, if I was the Kamala HQ account, which her campaign quotes on the stump I would take just the part where she said she stood up to veterans, and I'd have ominous, ominous music. I'd find some photos of her interacted with veterans or men and women in uniform. I'd black and white the image, bring up the music. She stood up to veterans, right, and when you want to when you want to live in that realm of dishonesty, don't you know? I saw one of her campaign people like they thought it was unfair the way they were attacking her, because she doesn't have a chance to defend herself. How how do you not have? I could ross. Can you think of a good opportunity for Kamala Harris? Maybe something that went down yesterday or he'd have a quote chance to defend yourself. Wait, even your arguments, I think you're messing with me. And and don't get wrong, it was Trump had some does man, Now he doesn't. He doesn't.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: He even says, hey, they gave me this stuff, and then uh he he did the jokes, but then he got very serious and said, I don't want I wasn't gonna come out here and do jokes because everything's so screwed up, and that you're you gotta do jokes, and he explained this, and then he started talking about the impact of what happened to him in Butler p a uh you know, and he's it's a Catholic Charities event, right, So it's a room full, as Jim Gaffigan said, or as Jim Gaffigan said in one of his jokes, it's a room full of uh New York Catholics and Jews. It should be a layup. Why isn't she here? And so he started talking about how it's all these things that happened to him. You you have to assign some of it to spirituality. And look, do I think Trump's a big church guy?
Speaker 3: Know?
Speaker 1: Did I laugh at Two Corinthians? You bet you I did. But I also don't think he's actively campaigning against it. And I think, unfortunately, that's where a lot of people are are going with this. And one way to demonstrate that is to show up to this thing. That's a thing and always it has been a thing. Man. Well it's crazy, it's crazy. So we'll get to uh, we'll get to we'll get to a lot of audio. We got Pete Calender. He's coming up at eight oh five, you know, there's there's people that are insane that are still They spent all day yesterday tweeting about how she quotes stacked bodies on Fox.
Speaker 2: Dude. That's driving me nuts. Like people I keep seeing like, oh, well, she had higher ratings and Trump she had seven million in Trump had like too Yeah. It's like yeah, dude, duh. Because this was the first real interview she's actually done, and people wanted to see it.
Speaker 1: People want to see a car right then, exactly or not. They want to see the opposite. They actually, if you're somebody who's holding on to a glimmer of hope that maybe she does have a little fight in her, you wanted to see her get Brent baher.
Speaker 2: And the other thing. We've seen Trump over and over and over and over again in the stump and in press conferences and in interviews. We know who he is and what he stands for and what you're getting when you vote for him. We have This is her first real interview that she did after not speaking for what was the eighty days, or taking any interviews for eighty days.
Speaker 1: And it's an interview she had to get right or it forces her to do more interviews or just give up. I saw Ross, I saw you're on the side of Now she has to do Joe Rogan. I believe.
Speaker 2: I think it's the only thing that can possibly save her. Yeah, she has to do it at least you.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: No, No, this is an unbiased opinion. I'm just looking at it. It's not for the show, and I feel like that might be good for the show. Yes, this needs to be a longer interview too. It needs to be like four and a.
Speaker 1: Half hour interviews. Oh wow, okay, five hours? Maybe has he done a five hour I'm sure at some point. Yeah. Yeah, it's a lot of getting to know you. Maybe she maybe she should take your advice there so or I hear Hamas has an opening, right, you could pivot Ross. Have they even contacted you about that opening? I mean, as a guy who constantly is seeking higher, more power and you're you're all gonna pay platform, I feel like you'd be uniquely qualified to head Hamas. Have they even reached out feelers? Do you know? Did you see the picture of Yolo with his head split open all over on Twitter? Yes, it's not Yolo, but that's what I call him. It'say yah yah yah. Like the sisterhood. But yeah, man, did you did you get did you see the video of him with his stick when that drone's just kind of hovering in there, because you know, when the drones in there, you're like, I'm I'm screwed. And you see in the video the now exploded ahead of Hamas well explodes a strong word. He's still mostly intact, uh like throwing like it's so it's so I don't know how to describe. It's so Neanderthal the way he's going after that thing. Man, you tell me the head of Hamas doesn't have a single weapon. That's what was wild. And you know how they found him some mirando idea. He's not even a full IDF duties from one of the other but he's one of those where he's he he's with the IDF contingent. I don't I don't understand fully there their ranking system and how that pans out. But basically, this was a dude whose job was just to be eyes and he's just looking around and basically what they're looking for is there anything they can see that looks sus man or people that they may recognize that are on their list of people they want to find and this dude's just sitting up there, probably eating his lunch. He looks over in the house and he's like, wow, that guy bears a striking resemblance to the leader of Hamas, and he chose to act. And here we are. But the video of the drone, these Israeli murdered drones kind of hovering in there, right, he sees it, and all he's got is a busted stick from the busted rubble that his busted butt is sitting in and he's not even good with the stick. And then that's all she wrote. So I don't know, Kamala could pivot man obviously not a fan of Israel. Here what she says, Oh, all right, well let me do this, because do you want a little teaser. Let's do it. You want a little teaser, and then we'll let me just give you a Jim Gaffigan teaser because I mentioned that, and then we'll come back and we'll get into the audio. Let's see here. Well, I feel like this is this is more than Gaffigan just looking for something that's funny. In my opinion, by the way, I think that there's a lot of seriousness packed in this because I think gaff again in the same way that the news agency is new. You know, the jig is up because we saw Biden during that debate, and now they have to see ya because they're going to be accused of covering it up, which they did. If you're Jim Gaffigan, man, I think you hit a point where you feel personally offended by what your party and your people did to you and you just don't care anymore. And I'm glad to see that because that shows at least there's a breaking point for some of the tds. And it doesn't mean he likes Trump more, but he's being more honest, like he's not gonna sit there and go this is fine, this is fine. You know the dude in drinking the coffee in the fireroom meme, like he doesn't have to be that anymore because it might be injurious, especially after what George Cooney did, which also is it's self serving. All of this is self serving unless they want to come out and and really get down to brass tacks about you know, where their head's at, you know where Rogan has talked about, how he has pivoted and others. But here is gaff again, and I'm sorry this sounds personal.
Speaker 5: That's been telling us Trump Trump's reelection is a threat to democracy. In fact, they were so concerned of this threat they staged a coup, ousted they're democratically elected incumbent, and installed Kamala Harris. In other words, all her dreams have come true. Really, it really makes you consider the power of prayer, right, Cardinal, Sometimes prayers take three and a half years. And at George colonialp ed.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: And I'm just just just to point out too, it wasn't all last gaff again, something happened to him as a comedian, which he doesn't go. Good comedians can pivot, but bad comedians, I think, would just our non experienced comedians would just fold.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: Because you're in a room in New York City, and I want you to listen how the reaction to this first joke goes.
Speaker 5: You know, during the first and only debate, President Trump talked about migrants taking cats and eating them. You know, if you're keeping track at home, this is the second time grabbing a kiddie has been part of a campaign issue.
Speaker 1: That's a room in New York. It is full of people like Chuck Schumer, Letsia James. He talks about leaving that out.
Speaker 5: I was going to leave that out.
Speaker 1: Yeah you actually you actually hear somebody else say I thought we were leaving that out. And then he I don't know if he hit that Peete, but he went with it and he crashed man in a room in New York. Think about that. We'll come back with more audio and Ross. Did you see who Donald Trump is doing an interview with this week? Sorry? I just saw this, Yeah, yeah I did.
Speaker 2: How do you feel the same one yet?
Speaker 1: Would it have a wrestling angle? It would oh yeah, yeah, yeah. He has to do that interview in character, right, not Trump the interviewer, right.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately he does not. He tends not to do it in character, I know. But for this one, it'd be amazing walk on music, the whole deal.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is too Trump could take a bump. Yeah we know if we know this, we know this for a fact. By the way, I saw the video, I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I've never seen that Rick Flair at fifty seven and pile drive off the top of a ladder at fifty seven, But I just happened to see that video. I had not seen that before. At fifty seven, But that's not who He's an interview who's interviewing him. Trump apparently is going to sit down with the Undertaker this week. Okay, all right, let's see. I'll go Undertaker's gotta be in character, and then they could they can do a whole work in the middle of the interview where Trump gets offended by a question and the Undertaker's not backing down and like, oh God, be amazing to be amazing man. Oh, I think if you're Undertaker, you gotta throw it though, right because Trump's not gonna Trump's not gonna do a match loses, Let's just face it. His ego would not allow that. So I think, if you're Undertaker and you can have shenanigans like you can be, you know, you can be going at it with uh with Trump? Right, you got him on the ropes literally, and then just out of nowhere, jd Vance pops out it starts taking cheap shots and Undertaker, I know, but everyone loves a little bit of a heel, but he does it in a Tim Walls mask. How are they not putting this thing together right now?
Speaker 2: I mean, Trump is just everywhere like he's going on the Undertaker podcast. He seemed at the barber shop yesterday before the Al Smith dinner. Yeah, they're mad about that he was at the barbershop and that you know that. I just keep thinking about the fact that she's sent in a video for that dinner, because the whole point of the dinner, right is the show that.
Speaker 1: You are human. But you know how human.
Speaker 2: You're right, you're authentic. You can take a joke and just a mail in an overly produced video.
Speaker 1: I mean, or you're so professionally unauthentic that you can fake it. And I think voters don't care which one it was, got clips to share.
Speaker 2: Right, you got to be able to stand there, like you said, show that you're a human and take a joke. Obama was good at them.
Speaker 1: He was kids and you know, and and famously, although Obama did screw up the one time remember was uh now that was the Press Correspondence dinner where he did it. I don't or did he do it at the Al Smith too? He used to bust on Trump. And then there's famous video in that big montage where you know, with the whole through election night thing that went viral of Barack Obama saying, you know, he won't be president. Of course he did it on the m Jimmy Kimmel Jimmy Fallon show too, But he did it at one of those dinners, and a lot of people said that it irritated Trump and it literally was one of his deciding things. I don't know, that's like saying, you know, that's like trash talk and sports pro sports where people use it. Maybe, but you still got to go up and you got to do it. And Barack Obama, when you get behind a microphone, whether you think he's genuine or not, could put on a very good performance of human ing.
Speaker 2: Well, he used to be able to do it. Now he comes across as bitter and angry.
Speaker 1: Well, it comes across his smug, yeah, more so than usual. He was smug in experience. Now he's like he thinks he's godfather and he doesn't care. And you know, I was probably off putting some of his people. You saw the New York Post hired lip readers. So take it for what it's worth. Although then all the of you wrote your own stuff in. But that moment at the funeral with Biden and Obama, and Biden's like, she's not strong, she's not strong, and Obama's like, no, she's not, but we got time, like and then he orders Biden to quote Carves, to spend some time with him, although I don't know if he's ordered as much as he just says it. But Biden dutifully says, Okay, who's running stuff? Like watching that exchange.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we've all known who's been running stuff for a while.
Speaker 1: No question, no question. Oh the barbershop thing. Do you know why they were mad about the bar so he went to a barbershop.
Speaker 2: I thought it was amazing. He's just in there like, yeah, cutting it up, you know, just but then like the juxtaposition of that, where then you're gonna put on the tucks and go to the dinner.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, it's a busy schedule for somebody who I just I was just told is cognitively done. He sure keeps a busy schedule. But no, people are like, well he doesn't normally he does would get his haircut at that barber shop.
Speaker 2: Far really he's going to go and get a fade? Do it?
Speaker 1: Do it?
Speaker 7: Not?
Speaker 1: To be fair, I don't know who does Trump's hair. I'd be curious. It's probably personal to somebody, But no, you're right, he didn't go there, and then they got mad because they tented the front of the barber shop. People don't sometimes they do this. I've seen this at a couple events. I've actually had to go up where it was kind of last minute stuff. So what they did is they got one of those like white event tends. It's not a big one, but it's big enough for a vehicle to pull in. It's like a like a pop up garage or a car cover, right, And and they put that out in front of the barber shop and it allowed the Trump's vehicle and other vehicles to pull in there. And then they can't see who's getting in and out of it. And they look, they do that when they're doing these spot visits and they haven't set a full perimeter team, right, they don't know, they don't know what's up. So one of the ways to avert it is because if somebody sees Trump getting out of that vehicles, he's walking in and they haven't set up a security perimeter. People got phones. Man.
Speaker 2: But also, I mean, she's been shot out twice and he's got all the entire the Iran's trying to kill him.
Speaker 1: So now the one guy didn't get a shot off at him, per se.
Speaker 2: So so, yeah, set up the security tent should be a big deal. Pop in, pop out. And I know Obama did this because I went to a thing where Obama did this thing with the with the ten ting out there, and I didn't think anything of it.
Speaker 1: I thought, honestly, I thought it was more for weather. But it made sense. I remember seeing in a story where they were talking about, you know, the little pop up things that they and and like, I get it all. So, but she did none of these things. She's she's off with doing teacher stumps and all that stuff. And meanwhile Donald Trump's just just rolling. Man.
Speaker 8: I used to think the Democrats were crazy for saying that men have periods, but then I met Tim Waaltz.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, oh, don't worry. This is going to get more brutal. And what you have to is that I want you to picture in your mind and then when you go watch the video you'll see it. So on Donald Trump's left side, as he's facing the audience, on the seat directly next to him, seated always on frame in camera frame is Chuck Schumer, and he does not look like he wants to be there, but more so you can tell he is really upset with the whole situation. And Frost saw this too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, from what I was reading, it's like Chuck Schumer's just pissed off. She'd be set in show because he's an organizer.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day, is somebody in a leadership position for a party like this is an easy thing. So the idea that they didn't do it, and then Schumer's got to be there talking to you know, the cardinal, all the big donors, all that. Apparently I saw it. Take this for what it's worth. I saw somebody quoting a White House source saying that literally the White House was the campaign and Biden for that matter. But basically in any way, shape or form that big time DEM donors were texting big you know, the big campaign staffers and even some people in the White House, and they're like, so when you were asking me for money, you didn't plan on winning, did you. You just wanted my money, Like they're ticked and if you stroke to check for a million dollars, even if you can afford it, and then it looks like the person who gave it to never had the intention of even doing what they're doing. Schumer's getting all that in his ear man, plus Trump's cutting on him as well.
Speaker 9: Let's keep going, wrap up because Mayor Adams told me earlier that I needed to make this one very quick, especially the city has reserved this room for a large group of illegal aliens coming in from Texas.
Speaker 1: Listen, the reaction is getting in a room in New York City. And yes, I understand that people like Trump are going to be there. It's kind of this is a CNBC kind of thing that being said. It's it is the swamp. The Al Smith dinner is the swamp. Not all of it, you know, but a good portion of it, just like the Correspondence dinners the swamp, all of that, and and Trump's killing it, man.
Speaker 2: No, Trump's killing it. The Kamal Harris campaign officially came out with a statement did you see it? And they thought, we're gon we're going to sing that. Oh yeah, let's get rid this morning. Like what you thought it was fake? I thought it was yeah. We are on two different planets.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, they don't believe a word with they Oh but oh my gosh, yeah, that's going to be the crowning jewel. The Kamala rebuttals dot the video the statement. Okay, so first.
Speaker 8: There's a group called white Dudes for Harris. Have you seen this? White Dudes for Harris? Anybody know? Are some of you here white dudes? It doesn't sound like it, But I'm not worried about them at all because their wives and their wives lovers are all voting for me.
Speaker 1: Dudes dropping cut jokes at a Catholic dinner and and killing it's crazy. And by the way, and this is I'm sure this is what triggered the watch party over at Harris HQ.
Speaker 9: He went there to this racest childcare.
Speaker 8: And Kamala has put forward a concept of a plan. A lot of people don't like it. The only piece of advice I would have for her and the event that she wins, would be not to let her husband Doug anywhere near the nannies.
Speaker 9: Just keep them away.
Speaker 8: That's a nasty one.
Speaker 1: Now, it's interesting because it also has a different reaction like Gaffigan's joke did, but not I wouldn't say it's a negative reaction. I think that's people going oh right, in the same way you cringe, but you laugh a little inside when you see you see a meme on Twitter that just ain't right. Man. Then your five year old kicks in, and, like I said, sitting seated directly next to Trump is Chuck Schumer. Who's there. He's he's probably the highest ranking demic. Oh my gosh. Did you see also who was standing above and behind Trump who had to get up and applaud after he was done? Letitia James. Because she's in camera frame. It's it's crazy looked at you when you're looking at Trump and they get a little wide back left corner, there's Letitia James. Her entire program is falling apart. Right, you've seen what's going on with that appellate court hearing where the judges ain't buying none of this. They're probably going to wipe that judgment, and who knows what else. And she's in a position where she's on camera. She has to stand up and at least be, you know, be part of it, because her sitting down with her arms crossed then is a news story. So this woman has spent her entire election and a career thus far in her position trying to throw her political opponents in jail, and she had to show up in a nice dress and applaud him as he's the keynote speaker. It's I dude, but Chuck Schumer, he wears the emotion, and the emotion is not a good.
Speaker 4: Chuck Schumer is here looking very loved. Love me. It looks lovely.
Speaker 8: But look on the bright side, Chuck, considering how woke your party has become. If Kamala loses, you used to have a chance to become the first woman president.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's actually funny.
Speaker 1: That is funny as hell. And that killed in that room too, right, because even though even though that, you have a lot of leftist Catholics right that are in that room, there's somewhere in them where they're just like, yeah, don't uh uh. I mean like they're not they're not fully on board on that portion of your platform, and they're willing to laugh at that. Yeah, and it's a good joke.
Speaker 2: The delivery man, it's just a it's a good joke. And he's sitting right next to him.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, buddy, And he did several things to emasculate Schumer. Uh, and Schumer can't respond to it. Like he told a story about how Chuck Schumer when he was just a just an eager lad back in the day that Trump gave him his first donation. I don't know if that's true or not. But the way that he said it is like is like he's uh, I don't even know how to describe it. Like he said it in a way where where Trump is the you know, he is the the master, right, and it's a and and Schumer is this, you know, his grasshopper, so to speak. And it was very the way that he delivered it was masculine. I would have been insulted if I was Schumer. But I'm like, the guy is this guy who's been in it, you know, by Chuck Schumer standards. Trump's been in this for five minutes, Like Schumer's a swamp creature from a long time. And for Trump to get up there one to see his higher office in two to belittle him, well, he can't say anything. Oh, Schumer was hating every minute of that. Couldn't happen to a better guy, by the way, couldn't happen couldn't happen to a more worthy target there, unless I guess Belosi was there. So yeah, so that's like, that's a little Trump. You got a little gaff again there, but what's missing? Oh it's Kamala, but don't worry. With the help of Molly Shannon snl alum Mary Catherine Gallagher, a person who plays her the schoolgirl bit from sa okay, I think you know, this is what Kamala has spent time. And this is obviously not just a quick phone you know, you stick the phone in your face, record something. This is a whole damn production and she films a video doing.
Speaker 10: Your eminence and distinguished guests. The al Smith Dinner provides a rare opportunity to set aside partisanship.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, sorry, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Who was that?
Speaker 7: Sorr rry coming on?
Speaker 10: Very nice to meet you, Mary Catherine. Right now, I'm trying to record my speech for tonight's dinner.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I know. I just want to say that I'm Catholic and tonight is one of the biggest dinners next to the Last Supper.
Speaker 10: It is a very important dinner and it's an important tradition that I'm so proud to be a part of.
Speaker 7: Sometimes when I get nervous, I stick my fingers under my arms and I swim on them like that.
Speaker 1: That's a cross.
Speaker 10: So tell me something I'm giving a speech. You have some thoughts about what I might say tonight.
Speaker 7: My feelings about what you say tonight would be best express in a monologue from one of my favorite made for TV series. Okay, let's hear it, don't you see? Man? We need a woman to represent us. A woman brings more heart, more compassion, and think how smart you must be to become a top contender and a feel dominated by men. It's time for all woman, bro, and with this woman, we can fly.
Speaker 10: What series was that from?
Speaker 7: Oh that's from House of Dragons, now streaming on HBO Max.
Speaker 1: Okay, how many of you just died from cringe? Well? Hold on, how many of you have found your family member dead from cringe from listening? Because it's close. That's bad. And if it wasn't bad enough in its pre recorded state, wait to hear the statement and that the campaign put out. We'll get into that much more coming up here on the Casey O Day Radio program. Wow, Roster is just filling me in on a little something from the visit there to the barber shop yesterday. So every dude inside was Eddie Murphy? Is that have we factored that?
Speaker 2: That's what they're saying yes, yeah, all of them all sim like because there was an old guy and the young guy and there's yeah, the guy talking about Rocky Marciana. Yeah, all Seddie Murphy.
Speaker 1: That's yeah. So Donald Trump met Eddie Murphy like four times but didn't know it. Oh that's like that Dave Chappelle story. You heard Dave Chappelle tell about the time he got to meet Jim Carrey, who was I guess was his hero and so he who was going to call Norm Coleman set it up. It was because Dave held he talked about this one of a specially. It was r after his dad died, and Dave said that he was like, he wouldn't leave his house, he was so depressed. And he gets a call from Norm Coleman. He's like, hey, Dubby, you want to meet Jim Carrey. And he's like, and he said that, like that's the thing that got him out of the house. That Norm literally might have saved his life, right, and he said, So he goes to uh, Norm said, I'm doing a movie with him. Whence you come to the set, I'll introduce you. And Chappelle goes down there and it was when he was doing Man in the Moon or Man on the movie.
Speaker 2: It's like a, I don't know the rest of the story, but Jim Carrey at the time I know this was like, this is seriously the method acting for that role. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And so he showed up and he wasn't allowed to meet John Carrey because he wasn't call. He said, Jim Carrey, and everyone got mad at him because everyone on the set of the movie and everyone in Jim Carrey's life at that time had to accept and go along with the fact that he was Andy Kaufman for the purpose of his method acting. It really was like a dry run for some of the some of the sports integration with the transgender athletes. So, but in this case it was acting methodology. And so Dave Chappelle was all excited. Norm Coleman set this up good. And he gets there and he can't talk to Jim Carrey about Jim Carrey stuff. Yeah, and he's like, uh, like, I hated it because I wanted to talk to Jim Carrey about about comedy and like, and he would only do it from Andy's perspective, which okay, Yeah, so Trump got that and he didn't even know it.
Speaker 2: He also talked to Tony Clifton that day. Is that true?
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, I mean just you know, because Tony's always there to support his buddy Andy. Right, yeah, why are you? Are you implying something I don't.
Speaker 2: I would prefer to meet Tony Clifton. He seems like he's more class.
Speaker 1: You know, he'd be more fun to party in Vegas with. Probably, Yeah, I go along with that. All right, So I promised you this, let's go ahead and get to this, and oh my goodness, this so Kamala Harris set out, how am im on the Kamala HQ mailing list? Now one are you is cute? You think you're funny? That's fine? Whatever. I get so much garbage in my inbox right now. So yeah, So the al Smith dinner goes. Obviously, we get the we get the we get the statement or excuse me, the the video which was pre recorded because everything she does is pre recorded. And and then you know, the thing happens, and you got gaffikin doing his stuff and Trump doing his stuff. But instead of just going all right, we covered this and to just let it go so they don't keep talking about it more than twenty four hours out they decide to issue a statement. She's in Wisconsin and she issues a statement after the pre recorded video to assess how she thought the thing went. Now where, damn it? Sorry, I had this I had this thing booted up up on Twitter and then it just reloaded. How is this not the first thing in Google that comes up as I'm trying to open it here? I'm sorry, I had it up on Twitter and I accidentally tapped down on the low corner and you know that it just anything that you're staring at is gone? And why is it? Right after you tap that to the reload on the Twitter? Do you see the thing that you're most interested in for a half second? Does that happened to anybody else? Right? You open Twitter, you hit the you know, the reload on your your for you or whatever timeline, and then it as an afterthought, you glanced down at the thing and all of us sudden you see this thing that you have to have, and that it's gone in a second? Man, all right, this is so annoying. Ross will do me a favorites. I'm trying to do this too. Will you text me the hair statement? Because it's easier for you to just to get access. So I have it in front of me. I should have done this earlier, but I thought I'll just leave it open on Twitter. But I'm dumb. So ah, I can't try to do nine things at once here, and it's just to try to detracting from the show. So you know, so her campaign's putting that thing together. Let me grab a call real quick while we get that. Yes, Donna, what's up?
Speaker 11: Good morning, Casey.
Speaker 1: I don't know Twitter hates me, but whatever, go ahead.
Speaker 11: That happens to me all the time, by the way, but you.
Speaker 6: Were just talking about.
Speaker 1: Glance at what's there first and then hit the reload. No, it's the first thing you do. Seal.
Speaker 11: Sometimes as soon as you pull it up, it just appears you have to scroll down like forty other to find it again.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, So I have the script in front of me. If you want me to read.
Speaker 1: The beginning, no, no, no, I have a way that I'm going to do it. I just all right, So.
Speaker 11: My comment was about my comment kind of covered it already. But I mean, he walks into the lions then last night, you know, because there's more than you you know, he had she sitting for Scott's sakes, and she could have walked in there and had friendly faces. Instead, she had to come out of a can.
Speaker 12: She had to do a production, which was absolutely.
Speaker 1: What she was saying. And again it it literally highlights her inability to do it.
Speaker 2: Every time exactly.
Speaker 12: There is no way that she's going to be able to read.
Speaker 1: No, she should have ignored it. She should I can't make it, Love you guys, and make a donation or something from her own and then be done with it. Take her beating for twenty five. I promised the media, you'll drop it as quickly as they can. But now it's the thing. Now it's a whole thing.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 11: Two things, This country has a lot of.
Speaker 1: Catholics in it, and I don't according to the stats, they were thrown around yesterday.
Speaker 11: So yeah, and I don't think it'll forget that she snubbed them. And the other thing is the way she has to come out of a can. I don't think she'll ever go on Joe Rogan, there's no way.
Speaker 1: But it's the only way. Ross and I did the research, and it's the only way.
Speaker 11: It'll be the campaign.
Speaker 1: It's the only.
Speaker 11: Way it'll be the death of her campaign.
Speaker 2: She needs to go on for at least I'd say five or six hours.
Speaker 1: Five or six hours, Oh my god. Look but yeah, the thing, here's the thing the Fox News thing was was about. It was a calculator risk. People keep saying that, but to put that into words, she her people thought she would either be okay, and they thought, as a bonus, they might get bred Bhaer to look evil. And they're still running that narrative, even though he was so polite, even compared to when he interviewed Trump. Tre you interrupted Trump a lot more. And they didn't get that. And then she failed and they realized they had to do it. That's why it was a calculated risk, because they had to show that she could survive even a slightly slightly combative thing. And she folded so that that risk was over. So you have to go up and above that if you want to move through it and fub Fox News. I feel like Rogan is the only direction you can go, other than maybe Jones or something. Oh my god, Ross, I just put together Alex Jones, Joe Rogan as like the other Berg you others. Sometimes there's leather and and Kamala Harris five hours. Oh my god, I gotta I got it done. I gotta roll, probably need some alone time just thinking about.
Speaker 2: Oh my listen, I would donate your entire salary to see Kamala He or someone else Jones salary, You're entire, I would. I'd be willing to sign them make a super salary.
Speaker 1: But not really my mind. Are you ready for the statement? I got it here. You think I'm making this up. I'm not making this up. Statement on trump appearance at Al Smith Dinner Blue is a statement from Harris Walls twenty twenty four. Rapid Response director Amar Mousa on Donald Trump's appearance. Okay, Donald Trump struggled to read scripted notes written by his handlers, repeatedly, stop, sit down, sit down, you're yelling at the radio. Nobody. Could I have to read this whole? I understand why sit out? Don't punch your radio, please, Eyes on the road. Ten and two. Let's be safe people. Donald Trump struggled to read scripted notes written by his handlers, repeatedly complaining that he couldn't use a teleprompter. That's not really what he said. He was joking about teleprompters and usually they're not being one, and now there is one. But he was clearly clowning on you the whole time, So your first problem isn't even what happened. He stumbled over his words and lashed out when the crowd wouldn't laugh with him. Did he have any jokes? Not going? I mean, the the am Hoff joke.
Speaker 2: The only one I can think of, the nanny one. But he responded well, like he reacted to his own video. He said, oh, that's a tough one or whatever.
Speaker 1: He said, yeah, yeah, but I think they went ooh, but not in I didn't like that. Ooh, I think with Gaff again and the kiddie thing that was ooh, I don't like that, right, but there is a line there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's still the same sort of reaction where you're reacting to the crowd, you're making funny You're like, oh, well that was that was a tough joke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, so no the m Hoff nanny's joke. Anyway, Right, here we go the rare moments when he was off script. He went on long incomprehensible rambles, reminding Americans how unstable he's become. And of course he made it all about himself. Why do you think he had made it about himself? Because he look, that is something that Trump does. But why in this situation do you think that he spoke for twenty minutes and most of the topics had to do with him or things that greatly affect him, like the elect Why do you think that the event was quote all about Trump? And what could you have done? Mister Ahman amar musa rapid response to director, what do you think your campaign could have done? So the entire event wasn't all about Trump? Can you think of anything? I can think of something show up. He may refuse to release his medical records. This is one of the saddest hill Mary and this whole thing. The medical records.
Speaker 2: Say like his cholesterol levels.
Speaker 1: Yea, he said they're one eighties. She tweeted that he may refuse to release his medical records, but every day he makes it clear to the American people he's not up to the job.
Speaker 2: You your person didn't show up. I mean the whole opening line there, Trump was reading from from note cards.
Speaker 1: Donald Trumps struggled to read scripted notes written by his handlers.
Speaker 2: He's doing jokes in a roast, you're candidate. She was reading Q cards on a produced video, and she didn't even show up.
Speaker 1: Do you guys want to hear something about the like the Comedy Central roast that you probably don't realize it's you understand that when it's Joe Blow or it's an NFL player like Gronk didn't write his own jokes, right. I think everyone just assumes that they have a team of writers. But also the comedians don't all write all their own jokes. So professional comedians the way that it works. And I think Andrew Schultz and Tony whatever his name is on one of the podcasts did a good job aligning this out by the kill Tony guy because they were on the Tom Brady Roast, right, And what they were saying is they they're given a list of things that you can joke about things that you can't. There's a few things on there, and they want you to write stuff. But ultimately Schultz and and and several others have said they even give you jokes. They write jokes for you. They have a team of writers that write jokes for you to be delivered in your fashion, and you do a bunch of those jokes. So even professional comedians have writers, and sure as hell, the people who are not comedians that show up like, yeah, let's put Shack in there, all right. Shaq's not writing a bunch of comedy, but it's funny, especially when everybody else is roasting Shack is a little side thing. Man. That's how this goes. And know this, but they assume you don't, or they just assume you're stupid. And Ross is right. That opening line is when I had. I stopped reading at the opening line and then started clicking under the account or scrolling under the account before I continued reading, cause I'm like, somebody's got a Paul Bs within five minutes And I'm like, no, that's real, that's real. And if you're this dude, the rapid response director for for Walls or for Harrison Walls, how much does your day suck? Man? How in how absolutely committed do you have to be to pen that think you did a good job and then put it out for people to consume.
Speaker 2: Like Trump is reading off newe cards. I'm Kamala Harris. Here's Mary Catherine Gallagher tell us why we should vote for women? Yeah, myself and my gender. Ah, it's so bad man, all right, leave this.
Speaker 1: All right, look, call the show if you guys think I'm beaning too hard on her. She's trying to campaign in a truncated window one that almost on like Trump two. Whose fault is that? And arguably the smarter thing to campaign is to do the Al Smith dinner. They're not really controlling what you say.
Speaker 2: She's the first candidate not to do it since Mondale.
Speaker 1: It looks hul I mean, and the opportunity is, what do you think is gonna get you more eyeballs on you doing a rally in Michigan that's gonna get five seconds of news coverage in the top of the hour news or the Al Smith dinner, which is still trending because people are sharing all the clips. You're telling on yourself. You're telling on yourself so hard? All right? Coming up on the show, we get some calls on this. I'm curious your reaction. Also, how many of you have tea at trip Ross? You guys have tea? You guys drink you drink tea. You got tea?
Speaker 2: Some English breakfast, Yeah, that'll work.
Speaker 1: You got some scones? Do you have any scones? Do you know what a scone is?
Speaker 2: I do know what scones are. In England, scones are like English muffets. Yeah, yeah, you probably want to pick some of those up. So get that and the tea and I'll tell you why coming up next. You ever do that thing where you were You're on the Twitter and you see your celebrities name trending and you're like, oh, no, didn't they. Yeah, it's atally scary, especially Harry I said before, like if there if it's a known elderly like old celebrity, if they're trending in the trending, there needs to be something next to it that like claims that you know that'll say the name and then the star and then like you know not yah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you can see associated tags and it'll stay rip and you're like, no, I know, but I just happened to see went trendy George went, and I'm I'm like, no, not norm Now he's fine. It's his birthday, so.
Speaker 2: I can't believe he died in his birthday.
Speaker 1: But what No, he didn't. It's his birthday, but he didn't die. I'm surprised he's made it to seventy six.
Speaker 2: Due rate that liver.
Speaker 1: What a gig man? Your job for? How long? How long? When did Cheers start? Eighty early eighties, like eighty two, eighty three. Right, you spent basically a decade and a half. However, long Cheers was on, you went through two different female leads and had to pretend that was normal, and your gig, for the most part, was a series of lines that maybe take up two or three pages in a script, that only take place from the moment you walk through the door. Everyone yells your name because everyone knows your name, and then you have to simply fill time in a spirited back and forth from the time it takes you to walk from one end of the bar to the other and sit on your stool, and then maybe a couple other lines. That's your whole gig, and you're one of the most famous actors on TV. I know the actions. I don't want to get type cast and stuff I don't know. You're George went that sweet Cheers. Money keeps showing up, and you got to remember, like six lines, A good deal, a great deal. Now he's a live seventy six, seventy six, So crisis averted. Let me grab a call here and then we'll get into the uh oh, the reason I was asking rosswe if he had any t Yeah, Bob what's up.
Speaker 6: Well, basically we're talking about Kamala. I think the problem is that that she just her family has the skill, and I can lay that out, but I think I know why she has that skill. Yeah, basically she can't go in pub and speak without notes or a prompter, and then she can't even produce a video that's edited by herself. You have to have, you know, a celebrity, a professional speaker come in and do most of her skip for her.
Speaker 1: H I think that was I think that was I think that was calculated because it was a comedy dinner, and I think she thought if she'd put a comedian in there, people would acquiesce to this lame attempt to participate because she says, she says in the video, I'm glad to be a part of this. You're not a part of this? Not really? Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, if she can't function in a friendly environment, how is she going to function against other world leaders, like negotiate the end of the war with prudent or something like that. But I think I know, I think I know why.
Speaker 1: No, go ahead, let's give me the wife.
Speaker 6: I think she's she's basically grown up on the uh, female empowerment, use your your sexuality as your superpower, and she's like the only first, only fans President Kennon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I got you, all right, thank you, thank you for the call there, sir, of all of the stuff. Do you know how easy a layup it is to have legitimate criticism of Kamala that also doesn't make kids have to turn it off? Details I get it, and you get people are gonna get mad at me. I don't care your weight. You don't have to go there with her.
Speaker 2: Right, there's a legitimate point that if you were to see this roast, as you know, we want to see these two people as a big human and authentic and getting up and quote telling their own jokes. Right, and one of them is there, and it's getting up and performing and taking the hits from other people as well, and right, you do it. It's a it's a good point. It's a valid point that it's sort of like cheating where you're like, well, I'm going to bring a famous funny person to do my bit for me, right, But yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Cheating because here's it's part of a larger thing. And this, sir, this is where I this is I think the behind the scenes, like root cause of this issue. If you aren't good at human ing, it requires that those around you your allies. So other politicians, the media in many circum especially in the form of a Democrat, right, it requires them to carry you, okay, And there are a lot of politicians and on the Republican side you get this too, like you get rhinos that are in there and the party will carry them because they don't want to deal with the primary process and maybe lose the seat, right, because it's all about numbers for them, and it's not about any of that. But with her, she's doing the things where all of her career, immediately if somebody criticized her, there would be a ground swell of moonbats screaming sexism, the media screaming sexism. They would and you saw it in the first about two weeks of her campaign. That's what she's used to, where they were willing to be her pr agency and carry all the water.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the conversations we were having ten days in after she was announced where we were seeing like seven eight point swings in polls and it was clearly the media. It was clearly the media. That's the environment that she's operated in her whole life. California, if you're a popular Democrat is a cakewalk. You have jungle primary, so you don't even have to have real challenges. You don't have to debate anyone, and you can get a pointed to most of your positions, so you can roll in as the incumbent two years later, which she did twice. That apparatususm here because she's so bad. People like Jim gaff again don't want their fingerprints on that of the media. While they're still carrying water. It's not as aggressive, and they're frustrated as well because they want you to come in into a softball interview with them, and you won't even do that. That's the root of this thing. So I don't know that her expectations have changed. I think that the way people give the assist is decreasing, or you know, they give a polite nod instead of writing a thousand paged tight or a thousand word takedown article about her political opponents just because she heard something from an anonymous source and passed it to a reporter buddy. They're not willing to get in that line of fire because they realize you're literally being walked over to where they blindfold you, give you a cigarette, and then you know that's it's a more complex issue. But I and I think it's honestly baffling to her. I think she feels now on many days, how Joe Biden probably feels. Dude, they cut my throat and it was my own guy. Right, It's that's that is. And and if if you don't have the ability to pivot and human yourself and and maybe even get a little uh, get a few shots in that let people want to get back in your corner, it's it's a doom loop do it. You have to go do an interview so that people think you're more human. You just did an interview and people think you're a space alien.
Speaker 2: I think, like, no, people like since the human issue or the authentic issue, people don't still don't really know who she is. Her accent changes her, her works are plagiarized. She has other people doing all the work for her. She is and Trump said this a few days ago, he's not really running against her, and he isn't. He's running against the machine, and she is replaceable in that machine. That's why it worked so quickly for her, right, because of the media cess as well. She's like a cog right in the machine, in the wheel, and so you can you can, you could take her out and put another one in, saying the same as X stuff off the script, and it's not gonna matter. He's not really running against her, He's running against the machine.
Speaker 1: And the machine is looking at that cog and they're like, it's got chips in it. There's an airline crack forming on it, and they're like, they don't want to be next to it when it explodes.
Speaker 2: We have no idea. She's interchangeable with any other They could just replace anybody else in the in that position. They're gonna say whatever the system wants her to say.
Speaker 1: There is Uh, did you ever watch Black mirr Russ?
Speaker 2: Do you ever watch like one or two episodes?
Speaker 1: All right? I enjoyed it, and Netflix got a hold of it and for a while they elevated it and then they just shot in the head. But whatever. There is an episode of a dude who's a voice actor and he is the voice of a cartoon character in the UK, right, and it just so happens, so he sits in a little room and then they you know, they render this this cartoon character with you know, black mirror technology whatever, so it looks like he's so he comes up on screen and then they have a hologram at one point. But this guy is the Voe and you see him like in the truck with the with the with the motion like joysticks, and he's doing it and he in the middle of somethinghere. He's trying to be funny. He craps all over a labor politician, right, and then the people react to it, and then he just starts doing political stuff. He and then he runs for office and I'm gonna ruin this one episode for you. They realize they're getting traction. He has moral quandaries about this because it's and it's kind of a shot at Trump I think they were going for but whatever, he's got moral quandaries and he's like, we need to make some changes. He can't say stuff like this. It's dangerous. And the powers that be at the Big Evil Movie Studio TV Network, what do they do. They bring a guy in who sounds like him, and then he's destitute and homeless, and then it flips into like Fahrenheit four fifty one doomsday apocalypse stuff. But it's like it's the perfect analogy.
Speaker 2: He yeah, running off an old Obama script but with some many anti Trump stuff thrown in.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And if you think they can't bring somebody in who can do what they ask of them and more effectively, you're crazy. And that's why donors literally are writing the big wigs of the party going, you keep coming and asking for money. I think it's clear you didn't intend to win, and they're taking that. Personally, I would be you told me you need a million dollars, even if I'm a billionaire, and then I find out that you didn't intend to use it or even try. It's not about the money at that point. And if people are texting you that, you got a real problem, man, real problem. All right. So, speaking of labor, one of the big you know, the two big parties over there in the UK. But that's the moon Bats. Yeah, yeah, that's that's one of the big parties over there. But the key is over there. Why that may be changing in just a moment. But first, Ray Stagic from the Weather Channel, who is owed an animatronic talking cartoon. He's a real person. We am a boy, can't prove it. I've seen him on TV talk to himut the radio, your real boy, dude, that's not what do you Kamala's advisors with your response? I'm sorry, no, this what is with Al Roker's Thanksgiving dish? Are you guys talking about this? No, you don't know anything about this. So Associated Press put uh puts out a list of recipes for Thanksgiving? What is your famous recipe? And then they go like John bon Jovi, what's yours? Then he's like, I got a recipe for I know, turkey or whatever. Right they went to they went to your boy, Al Roker. I'm going to read you the headline, Al Roker sweet potato poon a delicious dish with a side? Mm what what?
Speaker 13: I don't even know what that means?
Speaker 1: As Roker ever brought in sweet potato poon? What is that?
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 1: You're going to pretend like you don't know what those words mean. But you need to have a talk with him.
Speaker 13: Dude, I need to have a talk with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm tasking you. You want me to a sweet potato poont this damn for the weekend.
Speaker 13: Let's see talk to Roker too?
Speaker 1: Got it? Sweets? What a horrible name for that, And that's I'm reading the APR. Why why al Roker, Why he's trolling? Then high five them for me, Okay, all right, that'll probably work. Or he really really likes this dish the same way that that kid in American Pie liked his poet. I don't I don't know. I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 13: If we go Chili morning, look at that.
Speaker 1: Look it out.
Speaker 13: It's in the thirties again. The advisories go away after this morning. A lot of little mid thirties, closer to forty as you go from about the triangle east and south, all right, now forty three in Fayetteville Seed a forty one hover and right now down near Carrie and Willow Spring also at forty one. Then the triad seen some low thirties out in the mountains. It's a little colder, but it's dry, sunny, milder. As we go through the next few days into next week, really nothing changing. Casey, it might not rain for the rest of the month, all right, So we've got another thirteen days to go, may not see rainfall days.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 13: The drought monitor yesterday showed no levels of drought in the state. We expected that, but it's gonna be kind of you know, even though it will be a month removed. But in the next couple of weeks, i'd imagine with this trend continuing, then we're going to start to see some low levels of drought show up. And everybody's gonna say, boy, remember what happened just back with Helene and and well, this is what happened. You go into these patterns and now we're stuck. We're stuck with this big high and basically east of the Mississippi, maybe the east of the Rockies, there's not much precipitation around.
Speaker 2: There's two invest areas.
Speaker 13: One going into Central America is going to bring some heavy rainfall, maybe around Belize and parts.
Speaker 2: Of that part of the world.
Speaker 13: And then the other one ninety four L goes into the Leeward and Windward Islands, and really we don't make much of it. There's only about thirteen percent of the Atlantic hurricane season that goes.
Speaker 2: So hopefully we shut the door on that.
Speaker 1: All right, that's appreciate it, and we'll talk to you an hour sir.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, there, look at raced Aga going full Schultz on us. I don't know nothing. I don't see nothing. That's an actual al roker ap headline. I wish I was making it up. Anyway, We'll be back hang out, he's I didn't hear this. Apparently this was after He'll get it loaded in. Let me explain something mouse going on to you. Hey, you remember that time. I remember that time the British kind of went through North Carolina trying to impose their will about acquiescing to the current government standard and those people who would rule unchecked. Remember that? Remember that? Remember how I didn't go well for him, So they're gonna try that again. I guess. One hundred current and former Labor Party staff are going to battleground states, including North Carolina. In fact, we're one of the primary ones. They listed most of the articles to campaign for Kamala Harris with the party offering to sort your housing. And that's important that they put it in there, because here's why a lot of people are saying a foreign national can't campaign. That's not true elected officials, but more specifically, anyone who is a foreign national. As the one hundred members of the Labor Party, a UK political party, we're going to come over and stick their nose in our stuff. If they're not compensated and it's on their own, they're not barred from it. They're welcome to campaign. You do not have to be is weird does it sound? You don't have to be a citizen, But you can't be coordinated by the candidate, the party, and really anybody. So for a pack or packs? Who again, this is the fakery of Washington. Like packs don't coordinate with candidates. Yes they do, and they do it by putting out b roll that's very specific of the candidate, and the packs go wink wink, not none. Then they make a commercial the Midday's WBT via the iHeartRadio app. You want to listen in follow him on Twitter. It's Pete Callender. What's up, dude?
Speaker 12: Good morning.
Speaker 1: You haven't seen any of the Al Smith dinner yet? Not to be fair, your show is later, so I understand a lot of you non morning guys, like the prep in the morning whatever, you haven't seen any of it.
Speaker 12: No, dude, Honestly, I kind of gave up. The first thing I gave up on years ago was the White House Correspondence.
Speaker 1: I know, but you recognize a unique situation here with her not showing up right, it requires analysis and then to put out a statement and a Maali Shannon video. Everyone's nuts. I don't. I feel like I'd be ruining this for you, but I don't care. That's our job around here.
Speaker 12: I know.
Speaker 1: You know, there's a here's a couple things. It's one thing about the jokes that they make, right, that's generally what gets served. And from a pr perspective, that's why this thing is important, a lot more important than doing a stump in Michigan or wherever she was yesterday. Right, this will get you a lot more traction unless and we can also discuss this vein. You know, we talked a lot yesterday about the motivation for the Brett Bear interview. But is it desperation where they trying to set up a Brett Bear is mean to her on camera moment as an act of desperation. I think that's probably the case, and because they're still running with that narrative even though it never happened. But it's like it's a doom loop man, and so like, tactically, now you have to do something else. I don't know if you have to go on a rogan but like you you flubbed the ball there. The Al smithtoner though doesn't require you know, controversy. Really, you can go up and what you say, if it's funny will almost not be judged on its merits. That being said, when you're not there, it stands out. And when Jim Gaffigan, who's the comedic host there is, has turned on you. When you understand how t how much TDS gaff again suffers from bro all right, this is what he let me just give you a couple of things, and I'm curious your thoughts at least from what you know. First and foremost, he his jokes in a in New York City, because that's where this was. We're not landing, and they were far cleverer than leftist means.
Speaker 5: You know, during the first and only debate, President Trump talked about migrants taking cats.
Speaker 1: And eating them.
Speaker 5: You know, if you're keeping track at home, this is the second time grabbing a kiddy has been part of a campaign issue.
Speaker 1: Dude, you lost the room. You lost a room full of people that have stroked checks to Democratic candidates for decades. And when he realizes that, he does another joke where he kind of says, well, you know, guys, you coued your own guy while you're saving democracy, which is obvious more so than it's funny. But it was after they played Kamala's strange skit because of course she has to pre recordinate and everything with Molly Share, where Gaffigan had clearly had enough listen to this.
Speaker 10: Thank you, May God bless you, and may God bless the United States of America.
Speaker 5: I don't even know what that noise you're making is, so I don't know. As I watched that, I couldn't help but think of now, I know how my kids felt when I call I face timed into a piano oversight on their rat.
Speaker 12: All right, So what makes it so hard to listen to that is that Gaffigan is really I mean, he is a craftsman of his trade, Like he is always trying to distill the jokes down to as few words as possible, exactly, and he is very adept at doing it. He crams a lot of jokes into his stand up routines and not a lot of wasted time there, and so uh yeah, and I like Jim gaff again. I appreciate his humor, you know, And look, comedians are different for everybody. What makes you laugh might not make me laugh, and that's fine. It's a very personal thing.
Speaker 6: I'm a very I'm.
Speaker 1: Finding Sheldon pop tart guy.
Speaker 12: Huh, I'm a pop tart guy. No, not really, all right, go ahead, No, but I like his commentary on Mayonaise.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 12: Uh, I know, I just I think people, you know, comedy is personal, and so I think it's interesting that she got that kind of round of applause for that video. And yeah, and I mean here's the thing, like you got to remember, you know, she's being run by basically the the Obama crowd, uh and the second generation of the Obamatons, and so all their focuses on did she win today? That's it. Every single day is a brand new day, controlled the news cycle today and that's it. So her blowing off the Al Smith dinner, whereas I understand it, there may have been some members of the Knights of Columbus there, which I think would be very concerning to her, Yeah, because she apparently believes there's some sort of militia or something.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, the big we're going to get into the big militia. How many they arrest in the mountains was like a thousand guys. We'll have to check.
Speaker 12: It was like seventeen billion.
Speaker 1: Oh man, how do you have no jail space? Anyway? I suppose I just took.
Speaker 12: Him to put them camp for four. So that's what the FEMA camp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, yeah, that's that's the thing. Okay, it's so this is in gaffigan, Senator. This is a layup for her. Oh yeah, you just got to read the thing. You can literally read the notes. Trump is reading his notes. And they would probably give her a teleprompter too. Oh yeah, So like, how how do you not and and but wait.
Speaker 12: A minute, wait, wait, wait, maybe maybe there's a no teleprompter rule.
Speaker 1: And well Trump, she had to and he said, but now there isn't. I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 12: Oh there was, But there so because that because that would have explained it, like because that would have required her to actually, you know, practice her ahead.
Speaker 1: Of or read it on the paper like Trump.
Speaker 12: Did, right, But she doesn't do any prep.
Speaker 1: Well he didn't. He said, they handed me these jokes, and he said at the end of it, he said, I didn't want to do jokes today. I told him that everything's so screwed. I didn't want to do jokes and like, well, you have to do jokes. So I did some jokes. I did what they handed me, and then he went on like a three minute thing. At the end. It was not jokes, talking about how uh, you know, getting shot tends to make you revisit your thoughts on the greater power, higher power, which obviously that was a receptive audience for things like that, but he was it was not jokey. He was trying to be serious and and look back at it, I think it was more powerful than the jokes man.
Speaker 12: Well, and I mean think about the crowd that he's talking to there. I mean, yes, they're going to be you know, New York Democrats, but they're New Yorkers. These are the people, and he's a he's a long time, lifelong New York Democrat, right, so these are people that he has lived with and worked with and you know, communed with for decades, and so it doesn't surprise me that he would feel more comfortable and at home in that setting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he did definitely mention that I don't want to spend the whole time on it because we've been playing it for the audience. But it's just it seemed like a whole laundry list of unforced airs. And then after it was done, last thing here they put out a statement from the campaign that's so gas lighting. I stopped a sentence into it and scrolled under to the look at the comments because I wanted to ensure it was real before I wasted. How many times have you done that, Pete? Were you're reading the stimulating you immediately go into verification mode before you're even writing. You don't want to put in the effort, right. Amar Moosa, the rapid response director for the Hairs campaign, said, quote Donald Trump struggled to read scripted notes written by his handlers, repeatedly complaining he couldn't use a teleprompter, which is not true. He was talking about her, but since she's not there, they don't need one. Is whatever, And it's just it's it's the it's the biggest pile of projection you've ever seen, as as to be expected. So, uh, let me pivot back to earlier because we can get a chance to talk. Since then, how injurious do you think the Brett Bear thing was really this club?
Speaker 12: Uh? Well, I don't know. I mean, is are there people that were, you know, thinking about voting for her that now won't I mean, I.
Speaker 1: Think is definitely a thing. Absolutely absolutely doesn't mean you're voting right, So.
Speaker 12: How yeah, how big is that universe of people? And in a close election, yes, they could swing they could swing it. But are they watching Fox News? Are the people who are watching Fox News undecided? At this point? I I I don't know. And even Brett Behar gave her the opportunity to say, like, hey, here's chance to make a pitch to Trump voters, and she just completely pivoted away from it, so to walk.
Speaker 1: Her into calling them stupid, which uh, he got her on a couple of ropidopes, but that one was just too too glaringly even even she figured it out.
Speaker 12: Although she has called the American people stupid, so right, right, which.
Speaker 1: Literally does want to murder everybody?
Speaker 12: So no, no, no, like she literally did say that, Like she called eighteen to thirty four year old stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not all of them, no.
Speaker 12: Not all Americans, just just a segment of the population of Americans.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, like like a percentage of a bowl maybe.
Speaker 12: So yeah, I mean right, well, I mean this is so, this is the thing. Uh, this may have been the first adversarial interview that she has ever done in her entire political career, which is really astounding if you think about that, for as long as she's been in elected office. And what I took away was two things. Number One, I got my question finally asked, not answered, but asked. My question has been when did you know Joe Biden was incognitive decline?
Speaker 1: And she the pause, the pause before the switch to the most recited reading voice, like she couldn't even keep her cadence even it's so especially for you and I work in audio, Like it's so obvious that she is going from memory what they told her to say.
Speaker 12: It's so bad, right well, and that's so all of her answers are. And that's what was frustrating bare and why he kept interrupting her was because she would immediately try to go into her campaign slogans, whether they were whether they were matched with his question or not. Like the first question out of the gate is how many people do you think are in the country illegally? And she she just immediately doesn't answer the question and starts talking about other stuff, and so he keeps trying to drag her back to the questions. Everything was her stump speech. And then the other thing was that we caught I think we caught a glimpse of the actual Kamala Harris that has prompted you know, ninety percent of her staffers to quit. And it was in that flash of anger and her disdain where she kind of leans the head back, literally looks down her nose at Brett bare and the flash of anger on her face at that moment, I think that's that was the peak behind the curtain, behind the joyful warrior facade. That's who she is and that's why people get set up working for her.
Speaker 1: And she was using there are things that politicians, public speakers, basically you know radio guys, right, there are crutches that you can use, and some of them are very some of are very good advice. There's a lot of good books out there, especially on the business side, you know, Winning, Winning, Winning, Friends and I can't remember the name of that book, but Influencing people, yeah, influenced, Yeah. And there's very like elementary level little things that you can do that actually are very helpful when you're when you're in aging with somebody, like if there's a negative situation, how you word it. But also how you In the same way that police will offer a suspect something to drink to try to foster some connection. There, she tries doing that, she keeps she does the thing with Brett. She goes, wouldn't you agree? I know you? And it's just so weird because of how much she kept doing it. That is, she's so far off the mark that they're giving her interview for dummies because I can see this thing a mile away. It was embarrassing, man, Yeah it was not.
Speaker 12: It wasn't. But honestly, it was what I expected, right, I mean, she didn't She didn't underperform my expectations. She didn't overperform them. It was about what I expected. I didn't know how bad it was going to be, but I knew it wasn't going to be great because she doesn't do great when people push back on her. She doesn't answer direct questions, and she is in a very difficult position having to defend a four year record, also defends the opposite positions that she took prior to the four years ago and now attempting to argue that she's taking this third path that is brand new. But I can't say how, but it's gonna be different because I'm not Joe Biden or Donald Trump. But we did everything right and I was in the room with Joe and I was part of all the decisions. But we're gonna now be making different decisions because things are so great thanks to Joe Biden. We need to turn the page.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's like one day it's uh, you're trying to you know, I'm I really, that's not my role. And then Biden comes out and says things, So you helped make all the decisions. And yesterday was telling They sent her out to announce the death of Yolo Sinoir. We call him Yolo on the show.
Speaker 12: Yolo, Oh I like you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, steal that if you want to. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we got the moment.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I wanted Joe Biden to do in Aboo bicar l Bag Daddy Trump Home. I wanted that. I wanted to see what it looked like, and it didn't happen. All right, I gotta pivot for it because I got two minutes. So the British Labor Party is setting one hundred people to knocked doors in North Carolina.
Speaker 12: I think they're giving them red coats.
Speaker 1: I hope so I and here's what if you're listening, here's what you need. You got two options. One, get a saddle horse, a whalebone hat, and a Betsy Ross flag. Would you see them coming down your street? Just boom and start screaming their coming? But Dyl, let's say that, yea, what might be better? And I tried. I'm gonna get I told I suggested to Ross because he's gonna have the knowledge base to really pull this off. When they knock, immediately start asking them which house they got sorted into, how they feel about that. They're team at Hogwarts, the train, maybe some of the creatures, and no matter how much they try to get to the election, go ask them how hagis is. Ask them tell you they have a bottle of water if they can pronounce it right. There's so much fun stuff. But I'll tell you what. Don't send your red coats over here to knocked doors in North Carolina. You guys did that once and it prompted us to literally be first to not want to be around you anymore.
Speaker 12: Right, So, yeah, I thought that that was a foreign interference in our elections.
Speaker 1: Well there it says if they're not being paid, But I don't know. Sort your housing sounds like a compensation to me.
Speaker 12: So yeah, sure, that's just me.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm sorry, dude. Everyone I tweet, everyone's like, oh please come to my door. So yeah, yeah, yeah, go with the Hogwarts angle and film it. For the love of god, film it and we'll talk next week, sir. I can't believe the election is as close, but we'll get it.
Speaker 12: I know it, man, I know it.
Speaker 1: Have a good show, usually yoyo thing if you want, watch some Mouse Smith's stuff and we'll chat next week.
Speaker 12: Okay, all right, sounds good, brother, have a good weekend.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go, Pete calendar and we will be right back. Hang on. So, as you probably are aware, iHeart Media is kind of a big, yeah, big thing at the iHeartRadio app. There's about seventy billion podcasts on there, I believe, including ours. Right, so if you miss the show, you go there type in and then you can get literally the whole morning show when the software is working. I guess I should say. Sometimes it's scorely and then you know, you listen, but we love it when you listen live. But that's another way to listen. But in addition to that, they have tons of podcasts. Let me just do an ad. So I'm a little off the hook here, and we got some look. I listen to podcasts occasionally, usually if I'm if I'm traveling on like if I'm flying, I'll put a little podcast on upload it there. That's my go to. But they got podcasts for everything, and so we get promos that run during the show. I don't know if they always run simultaneously in both Greensboro and Raleigh market, but you'll hear them because they generally come off national and they're always highlighting different podcasts. And what what is It's a sports podcast? Right? I just want to be clear. This is a sports podcast and it's got dudes talking about sports. Okay, lots of those podcasts are very popular. I avail myself too. What is the name of it?
Speaker 6: Ross?
Speaker 1: Will you please?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's we just played it like. It's called Dudes on Dudes, the Dudes on Dudes podcast. And at the end, the radio voice guy that you know, professional voice guy goes search dudes on Dudes and the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't do that, I mean search it may be there, but don't google it, right, do what the safe searts up? How does that how I mean, they have to be aware obviously, but also that doesn't seem like if you're going for a sports bro audience. I don't feel like that's a joke you lean into because you then you have to explain it every I don't know what's going on, and it's not dude on dude, it's dudes. Right, So this is a whole oh big okay, all right, I don't know. Maybe it's a great podcast. But also that's why when you're naming something, you want to run it by people. Back in the day, when you know, pre covid, Ross and I would do a little little video game podcast, mostly that, but it could be anything. And I decided to call it contractually Obligated because management reminded me that I'm contractually obligated even though it's not anywhere in there, and so that was my little thing. But I also was like, hey, Ross, what do you think of this? Hey, our old PD what do you think of this? Right? Because I would be that would be horrible to name the podcast, get some branding done and find out it's a porn hub section. So yeah, all right, that's fine, do your thing. Just you know, again, we're we're children sometimes, but you know, maybe that's what they're going for to get me to laugh. All right, I didn't realize this Donald Trump was in Durham Yesterday's I didn't see anything. How did I miss this Donald Trump stomping in Durham?
Speaker 2: We have it's Rob Gronkowski's podcast.
Speaker 1: What I'm sorry, hold on, hold on. Gronk's podcast is Dudes on Dudes. I bet he misses Aaron Hernandez. I'll let you figure that one. You know what, Now I understand it. Now, I understand it. By the way, have any of you seen the show, which is clearly an exaggerated parody of the entire Patriots folks during their Super Bowl runs. But the actors are like over the top, like the Gronk dude that Bill Belichick. They have a whole scene of him in his office jamming out to It's My Life. It's just it's so bad, it's funny. But they asked Gronk about an interview I saw, and he's like, no, it's my best friend. Yeah, it's my boy. I stand in when we do what I do any acting stuff. Yeah, he's my go to guy. It's it's comically over the top. But I did not realize he had a podcast. Everybody's got a podcast, all right, anyway, So uh yeah, Trump and Durham. Uh let's let's let's dig in on some of this audio rope.
Speaker 3: Basically, he's sort of the right to go after anybody that.
Speaker 4: He thinks, in his wisdom is a is a threat.
Speaker 3: But you sign the old says you promise to preserve, protect, and defend Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
Speaker 4: And he said, I think I'll start with domestic. Bring me the army. Now I used to like President Clinton.
Speaker 3: I once said, only he and Ronald Reagan with a great president since World War Two.
Speaker 1: You have to understand too, because I think it's a little hard to follow because what he just said. You're like, well, wait, that sounds like Clinton. You have to understand this whole time, he's been doing an impression of Trump. Yeah, yeah, he's still an impression of Trump. But I know you thought I was playing Trump audio probably be like, wait a second, I didn't know he was. I understand the confusion there. That's Bill Clinton doing the Trump impression and he keeps going.
Speaker 3: But I've had a change of heart, and I think he needs to go away for a long time.
Speaker 1: And roll the people you guys murdered.
Speaker 4: Remember, not going to execute him all that I could.
Speaker 3: Under the Supreme Court, truly, but I think I'll just send him to the Colorado supermacs us in his life.
Speaker 4: So I've already got a petition ready.
Speaker 3: I want him to transform me to Guantanamo, because when you're seventy eight, you're a lot more worried about it being too cold and being too well.
Speaker 1: And by the way, he didn't have to do that obviously horrible impression, which made it very confusing for that to be a funny joke or at least a ha ha joke. And look at it this way, whether it's Guantanamo or Florence, Colorado, the Supermax there with el Chapo, like at least you won't have to see her anymore.
Speaker 2: That's but that's also sort of like the old Andy Kaufman impression bit right, where he would he would play foreign man, right, and he would do he's not talent, you do Latka and you'd be like, here's Elvis, but he would do it in his own voice and be like, hey on Elvis.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, And I don't feel that Bill is the artist that Andy Kaufman was attempting to be.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's very brave of you to say that.
Speaker 1: Is that is after all the people they murdered. Dude, I used to love that when Norm Coleman would just throw that stuff in. Oh, that was my favorite, and I view things one of my favorite. He used to do that all the time. Yeah, what about all the murders. I missed that, dude? Whoop? Sorry, just hit the button, all right, not murdering people, hopefully, because he's you know, busy following the weather is race stagic. We'll see if oh he's not ready. Okay, well that's my folks. I normally hit him later. Uh, let me hit you with this. Since we're talking weather. I read an insane thing yesterday. This this this article on w l r N. It's a commentary and it's a dude who is going full crazy on what to do about hurricanes. And at one point he he there's a couple of quotes he says, I'd advised asantis when it comes to his own place in the history books, he might not he might spend these difficult hurricane recovery days thinking less about Nina Penton Santa Maria more about the Maya Uh and various other tribes there and how they dealt with us. He then goes to talk about how in Mayan culture, if there were weather anomalies, how you would go about handling that, which I don't know if you know this. Generally the remedy was human sacrifice. So is that where we are now on the debate on the ferocity of hurricanes the number of hurricanes that people are saying that maybe the Maya thing would be a good Are we raced agic? How much would that screw your job up if lunatics were doing human sacrifices again, or like, would you guys get into the biz because I mean it is.
Speaker 13: Well would they I mean you know they sacrificing meteorologists or they just no sacrifice.
Speaker 1: Firm believer or that you can only sacrifice people who think this is a good idea, because I feel like you got to believe when you're staring at your heart for that last moment. So yeah, only people are who are insane about like Al Gore and stuff, you know, because that's where you draw. You're not al Gore because he's too important with his planes. But those kinds of folks.
Speaker 13: So yeah, so, so the theory is the sacrifice would lead to a decrease in the intensity of hurricanes.
Speaker 1: I guess are you I'm willing to try it under the parameters.
Speaker 13: I well, I mean, I don't want to be painted with that brush yet.
Speaker 1: But well, I'm not doing it. I'm do you have any people want to try it and they're not blocking my commute as long as you don't do it in the middle of the main drag chained to other sacrifice victims, right, I'm fine, Just don't get in the way. Okay.
Speaker 13: Well, I thought maybe you had somebody in mind.
Speaker 1: I would never ever have a list right here that I'm not going to read you anyway, So you better get the weather right, that's all.
Speaker 13: I'm yeah, listen, If I can't get this right, then I can't get anything right. I mean, the temperatures might not be exactly where we should be this time of year. And yeah, it's not that we're gonna nail it every day, but we're near seventy either side of that today depending on where you are, and sunny and more sunshine over the weekend, little bit seventies next week, sunshine, sunshine, sun I think it's gonna be tough to even find.
Speaker 1: A cloud all of next week.
Speaker 13: Mid upper seventies for daytime highs. Low's even coming up into the fifties.
Speaker 2: So we'll go.
Speaker 13: Back above normal, and we'll stay there for quite some time. Might not see appreciable rainfall like a tenth of an inch until maybe the end of a month, so we could go the next to thirteen days without any rain. Now, we know it's helping, especially in the hardest hit areas and in the western parts of the state hit by Helene. Powers almost back to everybody. So things are helping in the weather standpoint in that way, But you know there's other places that you know, in the next couple of weeks we don't get rain. We're gonna start wanting some rainfall, but right now don't need it. Much of the nation though, actually does.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I'm gonna leave you with this, Dak Prescott's got to feel great about last night's game. Do you know ohe nicks and he's not rattler and that boone Nick's throw between the receivers is the worst NFL throne not getting tipped I've ever seen.
Speaker 13: You know what's funny about that I had the Saints. Yeah, and at the last second I was like Rattler and the Knicks. It actually I picked Denver at the last second, and.
Speaker 1: I mean I got Denver, right, I mean, so there's that. But holy yeah, that's that was a train wreck. All right, man, have a good, good weekend. Okay, see you Monday. Yeah, there you go, race Stagic. We'll come back with Jeff Bellinger next. Hang on. Well, okay, see, good morning and happy Friday.
Speaker 14: Just got word from Washington that home builders got to work on fewer new projects last month. The government reports housing starts We're down half a percent in September, slightly more than expected. The decline in building permits, however, was nearly three percent, much bigger than expected, suggesting starts could be weak in the months ahead. A CVS Health is parting ways with CEO Karen Lynch. The company is named David Joyner, the head of its care Mark division, as its CEO. CVS repeatedly missed its earnings targets in the more than three years that Lynch led the pharmacy giant, and the shareholder unrest that resulted from the poor performance had recently come into public view. Millions of teenage Instagram users are receiving a video from the social media platform warning them about sex stortion. Scammers try to coerce young people intoscending embarrassing photos of themselves, possibly undressed, and then they threatened to send the photos to friends and family members unless the victims send money. More than two dozen miners have committed suicide after being blackmailed in that way. Netflix posted strong third quarter results numbers from the streaming video company top Wall Street forecasts on every major metric, even though last year's Hollywood strikes had an impact on programming. Netflix added more than five million subscribers over the summer. Chinese demand for iPhones has rebounded. That's some good news for Apple and Amazon. Web Services has pushed back the timeline for incorporating new artificial intelligence systems powered by Nvidio's Blackwell chip by Casey. The cloud computing provider, now says those systems probably won't be online until early next year.
Speaker 1: Casey, I was you were talking about scams. I was reading a piece in your post this morning where this guy ended up sending scammers like twenty five k they called you know the scam where they say your child's in trouble. Now they're calling with AI from videos of your kid in your kid's voice, and that's what that's what they did. They called and it was his son's voice because they I mean, you got to set it up. But holy hell, that seems to be that's probably pretty effective, I would think. So oh my gosh, all right, so bury those people unto the prison and we'll talk Monday. Absolutely, okay, talk to you. Have a good weekend. Blomberg News, who's in on helping us dig the grave? Yeah, that's crazy. I'm just reading this thing. So you get a call like the scam that your kid got arrested and needs money, and this is somebody from the police department. Like that's a thing that's around And the focus of this story is this dad. He gets a call it's his son, but it's not his son, and his son's in a bunch of trouble and he needs twenty five K and dad said it and they say that it's uh yeah, how do you combat it? Literally in the article this is where we are societally. Literally in the article, they're just like you need to have like a code word, like maybe you have a word at your bank or a pen and if money is going to be changing and they need to be able to tell you what it is, I guess maybe that's that's a good way to do it. But that's also weird. It's weird enough having to do verification nine different ways when I log into all my equipment in the morning. Ross is a big fan of it too, But like, do you imagine calling your mom Ross and she's like, what's the pin? Right? That's where we are?
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: That's awful, just awful, just on top of everything else going on. All right, couple things for we we wheel on out of here to some audio I hadn't got to yet, ah or Kamala fun all right, you ready for this? I mentioned that Kamala was also the one who came out and announced the death of Solo Yolo Sinoar. That's not his real first name. It's like yah yah or whatever, but I like Yolo And if you saw the picture Yolo is he has embraced that name because he ain't coming back from that. But the fact that the president's not out doing it, the vice president is, while also distancing herself was it made it a really weirder day.
Speaker 10: Yes, today Israel confirmed that y'ah, yeah, Sinoar, the leader of Hamas, is dead and justice has been served. Did he cry like in the United States, Israel and the entire world are better off as a result. Sinoar was responsible for the killing of thousands of innocent people, including the victims of October seventh and hostages killed in Gaza. He had American blood on his hands. Today, I can only hope that the families of the victims of Hamas feel a sense and measure of relief.
Speaker 1: All right, And also in a way I started asking, I'm like, why did she do it? Maybe she did it because she screwed the whole Shapiro thing up, and maybe she thinks this gets a maybe back in the good graces of some Jewish downers or voters or something. I don't know. Man,