Speaker 1: Fluid fluent Dorg.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Fluent Fiction Danish, the podcast where we bring you bilingual stories to supercharge your listening comprehension. In each episode, we'll present a short story in both English and Danish with the aim of helping you to improve your listening comprehension.
Speaker 1: In this episode, we'll embark on a whimsical quest to unravel the mystery of Cluxworth, the Genius Chicken, and discover how he stole the hearts of a Danish town with his clever escape and charming antics.
Speaker 2: Right after this commercial break.
Speaker 3: At fluent Fiction, we're not just telling stories. We're bringing the world together by learning to understand each other. By subscribing to Fluent Fiction Plus. At plus dot fluentfiction dot org, you do more than just remove ads. You support a platform bridging global language differences, one story at a time. Your subscription not only guarantees you an uninterrupted narrative, it also sustains our mission to bring stories in diverse languages to everyone. It's simple. Visit plus dot Fluentfiction dot org and become a Plus subscriber today. When you do, you become a champion for global language learning and enjoy an ad free experience, So please join us at plus dot fluentfiction dot org. Let's transform the way we experience the power of stories. Your journey awaits at plus dot fluentfiction dot org. Together we can keep the world's stories flowing.
Speaker 4: Pinkuli if stay unham a faltrasc Inpustaschuten, sir las niels begy Ifurti uniform a key for own putting only twenty four on them. Fryer, Massy, Wilde royal and glen ee oi in and neerabi do servainly probaly my rapatia, the high pickun the fry eurri it elida if theamin curling plukes vort Hannah wag oh yeah, pecuemat larsaper nils a track in curling spore, the hen deply leave from a flu wac Fryer, negel hafted Man Clocksworth, egg baring cooling, Hannah claw Hanna then einstein a Culinger, Nils venieze, the lid mis sturb the answer fry Sell Vaudley and sicked. Okay, okay, we'll get her Lenda Harklukes vot spoor, the Nils may escapes me fry glue, the big eye string hanker cane force get put back Abeythoven with first the cluke Han's only smell alcul soul Sigi for Clara Huna tos disc last broiler, Hollomskin so g gervy wiskal hunt Nils Billo and after suiting in a p B Van hurding tickeet the movie us cooling, SOI Nils may clip the oil, Friar's meal, Triumphee and Latle already took wins are used. Who invested at kluks vote willible funnel summer after Milla Ranger till the photon put the shooting last token couldn't hunt poll tea last year Yatra yaun yes cooling, saying Steve, if I locate bear in drager Hernia forward mid window the friar and come to berry still kluks WoT kid vn lit in pofrespak vinepool Mattore little Sea on Lufter whom I'm up visk Nataga populista Scholten blue his store and on fryar a klux wrot store, fry A Bluekent lampetents and lignon and then saunas she need cooling a boil lassa nils hell fo nut prospective popuon saya are highly in buga a sudden sluter the nail tutli after certaining populista shortening, kubenhaun mc little kluk a lady YadA i eft ons found.
Speaker 1: Let's take another listen. Listen closely to any part you may have missed.
Speaker 4: Poin courly after stay kubnenhun by loaften foot met dauf nevaul blil a foud trask in oh a politista schulten trowel maputin's man girlmul.
Speaker 1: On a cool autumn day in coben Hound, the air was filled with the scent of wet leaves, and people trudged in and out of the police station with the city's many tasks.
Speaker 4: Inipusta scholten sa lasa nils baggy e fertensral uniform a kil for untre put in um quenufort.
Speaker 1: Inside the station sat Laugh and Nilts, both dressed in the traditional uniform, looking in wonder at the young woman in front of them.
Speaker 4: Fry mesiltro un glune e e oin hennera bidu servainly proply Marapotia.
Speaker 1: Phaya, with her wild red hair and a glowing fire in her eyes, had just an unusual problem to report.
Speaker 4: Di I bigun de fry euit elila ifdaminkulin Pluke's vot.
Speaker 1: Hey began fire eagerly. I'm looking for my chicken.
Speaker 4: Cluk's rote Hannah vak oh yeah, picutmot.
Speaker 1: He's gone and I'm worried.
Speaker 4: Lasa punils a Trapusculune.
Speaker 1: Laugh looked at Nilson shrugged.
Speaker 4: In cooling a chicken spoiled a hen, he asked, deply leaf from a flu.
Speaker 1: Vic They don't usually just fly away.
Speaker 4: Fryer Nigel heft it.
Speaker 1: Fire nodded vigorously.
Speaker 4: Min Kloksworth agg bine cooling.
Speaker 1: But Kluk's vote is not just any chicken. Hannah clue, He's smart, Hannah did einstein a culinger. He's the Einstein of chickens.
Speaker 4: Nils sneezel lit miss dobbot answer Fryer Salvauli and sect.
Speaker 1: Nils chuckled a little, but stopped when he saw Fire's serious face.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, okay, will get to Linda Kluk's vote.
Speaker 1: What talents does kluk word have spoiler.
Speaker 4: Nils miskips me.
Speaker 1: Ask Nils with a crooked smile.
Speaker 4: Fry GluA big eye string.
Speaker 1: Fire glowed with excitement.
Speaker 4: Hanky Kine of foreskilled put back abay tone the first to kluk AND's only smell o kulouis casole sigfro for Klara Huna touches disk.
Speaker 1: He can tell the difference between bog and boven at first cluck and his favorite food is organic sunflower seeds, she explained enthusiastically.
Speaker 4: Las proul Holomiskin.
Speaker 1: Laugh tried to keep a straight face.
Speaker 4: So theg gervy, So what do we do?
Speaker 1: Viscal hunt Nils, he whispered to Nils, be laoine if the suitning we launch a search in app van Houdin's he gained a moolivis us peculi the cooling swan. Nilsmylepiol an a p B for a highly intelligent and possibly cunning chicken, replied Nils with a twinkle in his eye.
Speaker 4: Frye smelh trimphieten little alredy towinsa.
Speaker 1: Used fire smiled triumphantly, relieved that they were taking her seriously.
Speaker 4: Hun Veste at klukswort williblifone.
Speaker 1: She knew that kluks vote would be found. Sam ifta mia rang t lufuten pustaschoten. That same afternoon, the phone rang at the station last toauten Las answered it kuittenhund PULLITZI las here coubenhound's police laugh here yet rau yafuna, Yes, cooling saint ste mi fra luque beer. I think I've found your chicken, said a voice from a local bakery.
Speaker 4: When krager rna meet a foot for.
Speaker 1: Midwindu, a spotted hand is charming people outside my window.
Speaker 4: The friar and come to Beryl stood klukxwota ki in pufrespatvitnapol.
Speaker 1: When flyer arrived at the bakery, Kluxwold was standing there, kindly looking in on freshly baked pastries.
Speaker 4: Matore little si on luft whun I'm up visk nataga.
Speaker 1: With tears of relief in her eyes, she lifted him up, whispering thanks.
Speaker 4: Poor Pultista Scholten Blueistor, and I'm Fryar of kluxword store.
Speaker 1: At the police station, the story of fire and Klukswold became big.
Speaker 4: Fryar blue kent, lampetent and Leginton, and then soundness she need cooling a bull Lasa Nils full nut perspectu popoon sarah a halli in.
Speaker 1: Buga fire became known among the officers as the legend of the missing Genius Chicken, and both Lass and Nils had gained a new perspective on the city's quirky and delightful inhabitants.
Speaker 4: A sudden slut the nail toutli if the certain populist to showt ni Kubenhaun mclill kluk a lady yara iyefton found.
Speaker 1: And so ended the adventurous search at the police station in Kubenhaun with happy clucks and light hearts. In the embrace of autumn.
Speaker 2: Today's vocabulary words are coming up right after this commercial break. Here are today's vocabulary words, first in Danish, then in English.
Speaker 4: Trascu, trascu, trascull, trudged for untre for untre for untre, wonder mussil vainly us a vain lead, ussilvain lead, unusual, track, puschool runner track, poschool runner, track, per school runner, shrugged, haftied, haftied, haftied, vigorous, wospeak leader, uspeak leader, wospeaklea, cunning, gliammed, glimped, gleamed, twinkle, trium feet and trium feet and a trium feet and triumphantly leader ladle leader, relieved, prager, prager, prager, spartted Shamia shamia shammya charms glue glue, glue glow, scaled, scaled, scaled, crooked, Kulu whiskey, uculu whiskey, bukuluk organic, viltra viltra, viltra fierce if if the mid, if the media afternoon bum or becum art bcum art, fear right you radio right, you radio into ly intly into the adventurous. She need she need shin e genius for trill, for trill, for true, enchanted, littles, littles, ladles, relief, Vina pol ven april, vina, priul pastries, viskin, viskin, viskin whispered, if the suitening, if the suitening, if the suitening.
Speaker 1: Search ven lit vin lit vein lit, charming, passpicts you, paspicts you, passpicts you. Perspective in Buga, in Buga, in buga, inhabitants halli halle halle delightful fount fount foun embrace.
Speaker 2: We hope you've enjoyed this episode of Fluent Fiction Danish. Our team works tirelessly to bring you high quality, engaging content that will help you to reach your goals, but we can't do it alone. Your support is crucial in keeping our doors open and our content flowing. Please consider becoming a Premium subscriber today. You'll get more stories, no ads, custom episode requests and more. Visit www dot fluentfiction dot org slash Premium Danish. Thanks for listening, and now a final word from our sponsors