Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. Would let your taco one on one one w JR R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right? Rocketband cash giveaways again today. This is the final week for this round. Thirteen chances each weekday win a thousand bucks?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 4: Yesterday? We had another winner, I believe so. And Friday's hard to really keep track because there's been so many at this point. And Friday as well, that was Mott Tom Motorcycle Tom from over in Marridile.
Speaker 5: A longtime listener. Man for him.
Speaker 4: Good telling you you can win these thousand dollars giveaways. You just have to enter those keywords when we give them out at WJR dot com.
Speaker 2: They they go out on the air right around five past each hour, starting around nine oh five with us, and we repeated hourly throughout the day thirteen times.
Speaker 5: And all all right.
Speaker 2: I just came out of a conversation with Mark Daniels from our sports station. Yeah, coach with him. Give me a little fun nugget to share here.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: There's an offshore gambling site that will let you place a bet on which of the last inmates of the six that are still on the run from Louisiana will be the last to be captured. They list, you know, the inmates names, stats, you know, heightweight, Oh yeah, so you you know, as an educated gambler, can you know, size him up to see who probably has the best shot at remaining at large the longest?
Speaker 4: Would you go with the shorter guy or the taller guy? I think I'd go shorter. I go like, you know, five to seven, just medium of middle of the road, five to nine.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm not picking the guy who was on Instagram two hours after the jail break.
Speaker 4: Yeah's asking to be caught.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that not a snapshot of where we're at as a society? It surely is an escaped inmates on Instagram two hours after.
Speaker 4: That's that's two snapshots of society, the gambling and the people, and and maybe on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Not trying to be judgy here, but if you're if you're placing vets on which of the at large inmates you might need to call the number I need to call the number, it's.
Speaker 4: One eight hundred gambler. Although you know what, just for fun, I might try to find that site and do it because you really, you know what, I don't have much time my day to sit down and think about that.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, Charleston personal injury attorney Charleston, South Carolina personal injury attorney was arrested after police say he was downtown yelling at the top of his lungs without any clothes on. Oh god, why these personal injury attorneys are doing anything and everything to one up each other and get attention. Huh you have you think it's crazy around here? If that guy's your lawyer, that would be William McCleod junior.
Speaker 4: If Old Welly's your lawyer, And and think about that, Pat, you have this case. It's been ongoing, a hit and run, whatever it was, They didn't matter what it was.
Speaker 5: I am he was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's picked up early warning hours in downtown Charleston, screaming incoherent things, amongst those telling police that he was Superman and God at the same time.
Speaker 4: Did they say it was a I mean booze?
Speaker 5: I would have bet the word narcotics was used.
Speaker 4: Kind of figured that narcotics.
Speaker 2: All right, it's been a while since we've had an it happened again. Just to refresh any listeners who might be newer to the inside lingo of the Lynching Taco show of the last twenty five years. It happened again is code for an unfortunate on the job incident that results in one's demise. Yeah, and you mentioned something about a fortclift. That does not sound good. It's not what you would think, though, right you Normally you would think, oh boy, the.
Speaker 5: And pale.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did they set a palette down on somebody?
Speaker 5: No, No, not that either.
Speaker 2: This in Mount Pleasant Township, Pennsylvania, forklift operator dead after his job. He works at an RV dealership, Beckley's RV in Mount Pleasant Township. About nine o'clock in the morning, he was using a forklift to move boats and campers and for unknown reasons, he fell out of the forklift and it was still in gear and it ran him over.
Speaker 5: Good lord, those things are.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, yeah, those have got them tires that just don't pop.
Speaker 6: You know, why don't we have tires like that our vehicles? Solid rubber? Yeah, like on a child's you know, tricycle, a solid rubber.
Speaker 4: What you're losing in gas mileage, you're making up fourign tires, right, I mean, that's just maybe that's just pete industry.
Speaker 5: It's not gonna let that happen.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's just fresh fresh on my mind because my incident the other day where I was I was puckered up on the way out to Rockville and back with two different tires and nails in them, and they couldn't pull them out at one place because uh and I understand because of the laws, you know, but uh and and liability?
Speaker 5: Why didn't they pull them out?
Speaker 4: Because my tires are dry rotted from not rotating them.
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's a problem, not the tire place. I know what I was driving to You ever rotated your tires in six years? Well I did, Now that have lasted six years? Two or three months? Yeah? I have you stopped a look.
Speaker 4: At my tires out in the park of pat They still have a tread that is this deep. I mean they're they're they're big, but I would have loved to have them big. You know pitchfork driving forklifts, sorry, driving you know, tires fork and take that sound out the mudding? Somebody did I'm on hey like a maniac. Oh my god, somebody just texted it. Oh yeah, I totally will be. I'm on a forklift. Right now, and I'm high as hell.
Speaker 5: Be careful, but you buckle up or something.
Speaker 4: Man, you know it could happened. Solid tires are hard, hard, hard. You wouldn't want them now, I know, and i'd be driving. It would be giving me a headache with my you know, fillings rattling out.
Speaker 2: Hold on for just a second, infa seas. I think you're onto something there. This is almost as good as your brother's idea of the NERF cars. Oh that was genius, right four traffic. We just bounce off each other NERF car. But uh, you mean to tell me with all the advances in technology we have, in the things we can do, they can't come up with a tire for a commercial or for a residential, you know, family vehicle that isn't prone to pop. And I know there's puncture proof or self filling. That's not what I'm talking about that we're talking about. You couldn't come up with one that's a reasonable ride that you know you could run over pretty much anything and just be on your merry way.
Speaker 4: Yeah you could, I know, eh. I tell you what, man, if Sam Bear was still around.
Speaker 5: Because tires ain't pretty.
Speaker 4: Anybody who's lived here a long time knows who we're talking about. There was this guy named Sam Bear and he was the tires. Ain't pretty guy, man, That guy he was a pistol so.
Speaker 2: He originally had to do his shoes right. He was a sales He was related to my friend Bagel. I got a couple of cat stories here to share before we wrap up this edition of Idiotology. First we go to Costa Rica. Prison officials in Costa Rica caught a cat trying to smuggle drugs behind bars. They captured as it was climbing over a fence with two hundred and thirty six grams of marijuana and the eight grams of heroin strapped to its back. We're gonna trained drug delivery cat.
Speaker 4: It's like a messenger pigeon. Wow, you wouldn't even think, well, yeah, that's a pretty big amount on the back of a cat.
Speaker 2: The officials believe the cat was deployed by someone to smuggle the drugs to prisoners inside. They cut the drugs off the cat and handed it over to animal care to have.
Speaker 5: It checked out.
Speaker 2: It's okay, not facing any charges. It's like Pat Burglar.
Speaker 4: Pat. Just picture with that amount of drugs. That's like a mule. You know what a mule has the thing on his back, you know what? You know what I'm talking about? Right, Yeah, that the same thing. I like it.
Speaker 2: And in closer to home, Lakeland, we've got say hello to George the cat. George was taken by his owners into the SPCA UH in Lakeland.
Speaker 5: To be neutered.
Speaker 4: This is like adopt a pet week or day or something right now?
Speaker 5: Going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, as George, shortly after the procedure, still under anesthesia, escaped his holding cage, and do I have this whole story on our Facebook page if you want some visuals. Escaped his holding cage, still on anesthesia after being neutered, and made it all the way home, just about three miles.
Speaker 3: He was able to pop that cage open and he sprung out of there and he was gone in seconds. Coming back from there, he has to go through two or three subdivisions, he has to go around the lake and probably five or six roads. So I was distraught and heartbroken. He needed a human touch, you know, and that's what he got.
Speaker 2: You were distraught? How about poor George? You just you know, I mean, George, congratulations. I'm sure George was wishing he made that escape before the procedure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's probably. He was sitting there in that little crate, you know, going like this man, he just took the fun out of my world. Now just licking firm. What the hell's wrong with them?
Speaker 1: D r rt