Speaker 1: That noise is Pam from Saucertam Staling coming coming in with some nachos. This if you're used to the pictures being taken of you me, yeah, because you're like a model. I'm not far from my model. You brought you brought in some nachos? It is? What is it? Dave? Do you know what day it is? But let me.
Speaker 2: Guess it's National Nacho Day?
Speaker 1: Yes, I can't hear you can't hear? Okay, hang on, I want to fix it. I want to fix it. Hang on, keep talking to you, David.
Speaker 2: For a second National Nacho Day. We're gonna do click it or skip it here in a minute. Yesterday we told you about Ryan Reynolds not being funny. He's reacting to Martha Stewart's claim.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Can you hear me now, Pam?
Speaker 1: I can hear you. Hi, Dave?
Speaker 2: Hello, how are you wonderful?
Speaker 1: So? What is what is in this Saucerita's nachos? By the way? Okay, well today is National Nacho Day and as you know, you can come to saucerit does and get those wily addictive chips that mister Dwight's been crunching on for a while, and then what I brought to you? I brought mixed it.
Speaker 2: Up a little bit.
Speaker 1: Today we got cherso all right, love charito lettle, Yeah, a little bit chicken. Oh, shredded pork, shreddy pork done so yeah. A lot of people are like in the barbecue, I kind of like the other white meat. What's up?
Speaker 2: I know I don't see color, so I know you don't.
Speaker 1: It's admirable, Thank you. Uh. And the cheese and sour cream? Tell me is sour cream in there? Are you serious? I brought Caeso O sour cream? No?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 1: Is there sour cream in the fridge? Dave? You know I don't know? You're gonna You're gonna play this game with us. We're gonna talk about We're gonna talk about pop pop, pop culture, pop culture and find out how much we know are little or and how much we don't know? Dave? What's the first story? We're gonna h skipper hit hit it a skipp it to skip it.
Speaker 2: Click it or skip it On this one headline, Penn State Police are looking into the Jason Kelsey phone interact.
Speaker 1: So did you see that? Last last weekend? Some idiot followed Jason as he had done college game day and was walking away. Mind you, this is a Hall of Fame maybe the best center ever in the NFL. He's the size of an NFL Hall of Fame center. And he's walking away and some guy is following him with his camera his phone up and he calls his brother the F word is as in gay and his brother and Jason snapped, turned around and picked up his grabbed his phone and smashed it, called him a ferry the other one, and then he kind of went to pick it up or something like that, and he pushed Jason, and this little skinny dude is sitting there, and Jason stood up and goes, you do not want to find out. You do not want to find out, and the guy was like, oh, okay, what have I done? And then Jason walked away. So click on it please.
Speaker 2: So Jason is reportedly under investigation by the police and public safety agencies of Penns after that altercation where he reacted to that homophobic slur against Travis. The fans taunt led Kelsey to grab and smash the man's phone and yelled back at the fan. He apologized Kelsey did on Monday night, count on admitting I'm not happy with anything that took place. I'm not proud of it, said within a heated moment. I chose to greet hate with hate. He strives to treat people with respect. We got a game to focus on, he said, and that was the end of that.
Speaker 1: Now you're clapping you agree with that statement, but I'm not agreeing or disagreeing. No, that's what you have to do. On the radio. She's like, Hey, Democrats and Republicans nachos. So no, I disagree with that. You shouldn't be able to do all that you look, I think it's very fair to grab the little craphead's phone and smash it. Yep, you don't have to smash his face.
Speaker 2: Do not apologize, Do not buy him a new phone.
Speaker 1: Nope, nope. That dude is gonna find out someday. And you're lucky that Jason Kelsey didn't do it for you, because those dudes, as much as I've said for two or three years, said you want to make fun of Kelsey brothers all day, you do it, but they're old school, tear your head off guys, and they will not mess around with you. And I'm all for him. Grabbing the phone to smashing. Yes, not punching him, but smashing the phone. So I hope, I hope that that's the end of it.
Speaker 2: Help me out here headline. Anya Taylor Joy was in her bedroom when burglars broke in.
Speaker 1: She was on she was the Gambit, the chess game from Netflix.
Speaker 2: Oh oh oh, the Queen's Gambit.
Speaker 1: Queen's Gambit. I believe that's her. I believe that's her. Click on it, we'll find out more.
Speaker 2: Anya Taylor Joy and her husband Malcolm McRae experienced a frightening incident when masked intruders broke into a London home they were staying in what According to The Daily Mail, the couple, along with mcray's bandmatee Cain reshat, we're inside the mansion when the robbers smashed glass to gain entry. The intruders reportedly attempted to enter the bedroom where Taylor Joy and Gray were staying. Although they were left shaken, no one was physically.
Speaker 1: Harmed, just stirred. Uh So, wow, outside Louisville. This is happening London for sure. And I guess that's who I'm talking about. I think that's her, you know, the character she was just also in Yeah, the Mad Max, the newest Mad Max one, she plays the the heroin.
Speaker 2: Kirk Holdrick was arrested and pleaded not guilty. Okay, well no, we got hurt, so Kirk Holdrick headline, Eh, Teresa nissed. Hence Jerry turner divorce was about more than distance?
Speaker 1: All right, Pam. This is what happens when you own a couple of restaurants in your family owned operation. You have no time to know anything about pop culture? Is that right, Dave? You just see her face. She's just like, I have no idea, what the words? Everything? No, No, you do not click on it because I got to find out who they are?
Speaker 2: Who they are?
Speaker 1: Let's see here.
Speaker 2: Teresa Nist has shared that are split with Jerry Turner may have come down to more than distance. The two are the first couple to get hitched on The Golden Bachelor. Man Run, Run, Let's see. Let me get something ready here, because we're gonna have a follow up story to yesterday's story involving your former man crush.
Speaker 1: What's going on with Ryan Reynolds headline?
Speaker 2: Ryan Reynolds is confused by Martha Stewart's criticism.
Speaker 1: Click on it, I know this story. Yeah, she said he wasn't really that funny in person. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it, Martha said, as far as she's concerned, he's not so funny in real life now. A source close to Ryan has spilled to TMZ that he often appears quiet due to his struggles with anxiety and doesn't feel the need to always be on. Ryan and Martha have only briefly met once or twice, which the source suggests isn't enough to show off his real personality. The source ads he's not really sure what she was expecting. Ryan did respond publicly joking I disagree with her, but I tried that once.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do too. Just you know, just keep it simple though. Go amen, I'm not your dancing monkey.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh I gotta say something funny now, Yeah, is that what I gotta do. I gotta shrink down to an ant Now that's Paul Rudd. You know we you know, Dwight and I.
Speaker 1: What do we gotta do? See Dave smart? But what do we got to bring to the table. We got to be the dancing monkeys. They'll try to figure that out. Kay. When our wives go do you want to do this thing? And when Dwight and I mean, You're like, no, why I don't want to be the dancing monkey.
Speaker 2: In two hours headline gipsy Rose Blanchard reveals the results of paternity tests.
Speaker 1: All right, she this is the this I don't know the mom needed Killing's mom needed killing. They made a TV movie series about it. This poor girl was tortured by a mother and found out that you know, she ended up killing her. But she went to prison for it, which was crazy.
Speaker 2: Click on it, clicking on Gypsy Rose. She has confirmed that her boyfriend Ken Irker is the father of her baby. Blanchard shared the paternity test results on Insta yesterday.
Speaker 1: This is the guy she met while she was in prison.
Speaker 2: Right, Kenkirt, addressing speculation by stating, we've known for sure from the beginning. It's finally time to put all those theories to rest. Geez, what theories would those becosaurus?
Speaker 1: Who? Ken? Kid's parents? Who I want to meet? Because kid's parents are like, I'm sorry you're having a baby with who Oh, here's the deal.
Speaker 2: Due to Louisiana law, her ex Ryan Anderson could have been presumed the baby's father on the birth certificate unless paternity was Clara.
Speaker 1: Careful around them, because then instead of presumed, you'll be assumed from.
Speaker 2: Your grave, say what oh zoomed zoomed from We're gonna azume you don't make me a zoom ya the TV show Zoom Zoom zoom, zooma zoom. Everybody, zoom zoom zooma zoom. You're better than Storage Wars. Let's see what's in here.
Speaker 1: Morgan Freeman was on that show. Let's a Zoom Zoom zoom Zoom is nineteen seventies. Yeah, hit the bell, Hit the bell if you want. Uh. Morgan Freeman was on Zoom. He was Yeah, he would. He would dress like the hippie guy and he to the chalkboard. He goes, here's an adjective, and he'd brought on board. Headline. Lady would say, here's another adjective, and then Morgan Freeman would go, Lady, I would dig it. I gotta find that.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if I'm pronouncing this guy's name right.
Speaker 1: Headline.
Speaker 2: Barry Kagan confirms he didn't use a prosthetic for naked dance scene in Saltburn.
Speaker 1: He's saying, that's all me did.
Speaker 2: Yield Yield Pam's perking up now I like this game.
Speaker 1: She's like click on it. I'd be to judge it at so.
Speaker 2: Barry confirmed he went entirely on Etcherral for his memorable nude dance scene in Saltburn, stating it was all me. He claimed it on the Louis throw pod pod podcast. What's What's podcast podcast is a radio show with less revenue. Ah, he's an Irish actor, addressing rumors that a prosthetic was used, Responding humorously, wait enhanced who said that He shared that he didn't hesitate to strip down for the role, saying if it's required, when it's the character, you'll do it. He said he was more nervous about dancing on something being nude, saying I don't like dancing, you know, but it was necessary for the story.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I know this guy. This guy is like the new uh, the new really good actor. Everyone loves him him and he was just in American the story about the h the American flyers during the Second World War ends up dying by the way.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, thanks spoiler alert.
Speaker 1: He's also uh, he's give me some other damn movies. I know what he's He was in that Irish Scottish movie where they were on an island and he was a young guy committed suicide. Gosh, darning that sounds happy. I know. That's why everyone was like, he's such a serious act.
Speaker 2: Was he naked in that one?
Speaker 1: Too? Uh? Maybe? Well?
Speaker 3: Well short, so he's like he should have said while he was dancing, feed it, feed it, give my.
Speaker 1: Dollar fifty back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, headline, Valerie Burtonelly's single again, who cares? H Ten months after finding new love, Valerie Burtonelli and Mike good Enough are done. Apparently not? Yeah right, so soh. People magazine that the couple, who had been dating long distance, she on the West Coast, he on the East since just after the New Year, are no longer a couple. They went public in April. No word as to what caused the split. I just I don't have anything against her. I guess I don't. But you're on a TV show for like three years in the seventies. You weren't even the main character in the TV show. You're behind Schneider, and.
Speaker 1: Then somehow you stayed in because you were on the you know, you were in Tiger Beat magazine for a while, and then you married Eddie van Halen, that that's why you were famous. And then you did a cooking show in your fifties.
Speaker 2: So I remember when we had Eddie van Halen, very nice ex wife on the show.
Speaker 1: She was exhausting. You can't talk about Edie van Halen. Well, really, that's the only reason you're on.
Speaker 2: Oh and you got a friend named Louis who wants to talk about exercise.
Speaker 1: Dwight was so with her, So Dwight, Dwight, she'd come on and go tell them about you waking up today. Well, I'm so proud of you. You woke up today. And then what did you coffee? Oh my god, everybody stop. David quit because she got coffee this morning after she woke up.
Speaker 2: What do you think Louis headline?
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's right.
Speaker 2: He's on to Tommy Howell. Now, though Brian Austin Green has no recollection of the first time he slept with Tory Spelling.
Speaker 1: Who is Brian Austin Green. He was on nine oh two to one zero click on it. He doesn't remember.
Speaker 2: It's a matter of record that nine O two one oh star Brian Austin Green and Tory were hooking up but working on the show and yesterday's misspelling pod? What was that again?
Speaker 1: Podcast? Yeah, that's a radio show with less revenue. Thanks.
Speaker 2: Spelling was surprised to hear that Green had no recollection of the first time they slept together. Recalling the encounter, Spelling said, have you ever thought maybe I always fight with you because I love you? Then we started kissing. Then you were like, do you want to get out of here? And I was like yeah, Green interrupted.
Speaker 1: Saying what wait. I love this story.
Speaker 2: Spelling agreed it was kind of epic and like out of a John Hughes movie. But Green didn't remember that. We were super drunk, he said, and Spelling confirmed it. That was kind of the theme for them. We were going out a lot. I remember a lot of other times hooking up hurts, but I don't remember that one that hurts, to which Tory Spelling said, O U c h that hurts.
Speaker 1: She's a speller. I get it. I know I get it, but no, she she uh so, She's laid it out like it's damn episode and He's like, yeah, I don't remember any of that. What are you talking about. It's not like her life hasn't turned out so crappy. That couldn't he just play along ago, give her some money. I feel the same way. Why do women remember everything? And guys were like, whoa, I don't know what was that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Exactly? She's like, you are a red sweater? Was I good? It was rainy that day. Guys are like, what.
Speaker 4: You didn't remember the sweater? One more headline.
Speaker 2: Zach Bryan has blocked Briannapaglia and her Barstool Sports crew on social media.
Speaker 1: Click on it.
Speaker 2: I guess the Zach Brian Brianna Chicken fryl Peglia breakup was civil for about two seconds.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is. Kipping it now, forget it. No, I have no idea what the hell you were saying there? Okay, okay? One more? Yeah, okay? Uh.
Speaker 2: Headline Adrian Grenier and wife are expecting second child.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I do too. Click on it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Congrat to Entourage star Adrian Greneer and his wife.
Speaker 1: Nice guy. Your mother's name is Jordan, is it not? Or Jordan Jordan?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've announced their infacting our second child. The pair married in twenty twenty two and have a sixteen month month old son Seko Aurelius. Is always on time Sekoes.
Speaker 1: Go, how do you want to ruin the kids life?
Speaker 2: Seko Aurelius greneer Gully. They made the announcement on where else Instagram?
Speaker 1: All right, last time, Pam, thanks for coming in with the national Nacho Day. Go buy Salcertas all right and Salcertas dot com. Go to the website and order rep for lunch dollars. It's eleven twenty right now. It's perfect timing. Go to Salcetas any locations, including the new one in Shepherdsville.
Speaker 2: They're hot. Salsa is my favorite salsa in the universe.
Speaker 1: The chip, the chips are mine. I really do. I like them both, all right, Man, Barget Supply, I will be doing the show from home tomorrow because they're coming over to install some new cliances to the house. Uh So, Barget Supply is the best. If you go, there's an entire warehouse. It's been like one hundred years. Everybody's worked in there. It's been like one hundred years. They know what they're talking about. So the appliances are in the back. When you walk in the front, the ladies that work in the front desk go hey, how you doing howdie and you just say hi, because they're friendly and you walk through and you got Christmas decorations and air filters for your house, wheelbarrows, duct tape. This place has the cheapest extension cords. They're like the extension cords a dollar. Yeah, okay, if you want to load up for Christmas and extension cords, this is the place to go. Bargain Supply East Jefferson Street. They have their own parking lot and when you get in the back, they have the best appliances in town, including scratching dent if you want to save a couple of bucks. Bargain Supply East Jefferson Street back after this on news Radio eight forty whas I'm getting I think now I'm just now having I think I'm pissed for the first time in the last twenty four hours. Like I'm watching a video of Morning Joe and they're attacking people that are for biological men playing in women's sports. There goes and he's saying that's the problem. He also went along with his anecdotal went to dinner with his friend and his daughter's University of Virginia female democrat and is afraid to talk in class because if she says something inappropriate that they deem inappropriate, she'll be canceled and her life is over. And that's why Harris lost. So now they're all going, well, maybe all of these initiatives how we started our show today, which is what we've been saying for four straight years, all these stupid initiatives that you put over the economy and everything else.
Speaker 2: You're preaching to the one percent over and over and over.
Speaker 1: I'm livid right now listening to them. These people on Morning Joe and MSBs, MSNBC and CBS, they all covered for this administration for four straight years and and call him on these initiatives and say, hey, wait a minute, maybe the borders a problem. Maybe the borders all we all sat on the show and go, you know, you know how they was Biden before it was because it was so late in the game. I was like, you know how Biden can win shut down the border, like send the National Guard down there and shut down the border. He'd win. He'd win the election even though he's a zombie.
Speaker 2: So the theory was letting millions in so they could vote. That obviously didn't happened. So what is the plan then, What was the reason for opening the border. I don't because I know we need some jobs. I get that, But millions upon millions.
Speaker 1: That's a great question. And this the trickle offent effect of all this, all of these failures that was covered up by all of the networks. I'm just I'm watching the ticker across the bottom of the TV this morning. I couldn't believe it won. In three Black males voted for Trump, Immigrants voted for Trump, women voted for Trump. New York Jewish.
Speaker 2: Voted for Trump.
Speaker 1: One the New York Jewish vote.
Speaker 2: You avoided a Jewish candidate on your ticket, which could have given you Pennsylvania, because you got behind Hamas and hes belong.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine getting in a plane and going back twenty years and telling the Jewish population in New York twenty years ago that they would vote for the most conservative public. Let's say, are you crazy who used to be a Democrat? I mean, seriously, Now they're getting it, Now you're getting it. You treated everyone in the Democratic Party like pariah because we started to disagree with all your stupid social issues that you put above everything else. You treated as like we are the problem. And now you're finally admitting it. Maybe we shouldn't have done this. This was so wrong. We did this to our children. Oh I'm ready to punch a hole in the wall now, Dwight.
Speaker 2: As long as you're you're giving advice.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe dear Squatchy will calm me down.
Speaker 2: Calm you down, because Faddy fa d I needs help. Hello, Faddy, Hello, Faddy, Hello Maddy listening? Hello Faddy. Here we are at Don't don't don't at Camp Camp Grenadi, Dear Squatchy Foddy writes out of high school, I went to a good college, but got sick of it after two years, so I dropped out and went to technical school for welding. I really liked that, but after six months of working for a welding shop, I was over it. So I found a job in medical equipment sales and it paid pretty well, but in less than a year I was tired of the travel and visiting the doctor's offices, so I switched to a job selling pool accessories that's close to my house. Okay, So now it's been over five years since I finished high school, and I've had five totally different jobs, none of which I've been happy with, and I'm ready to move on to something new. Is there something wrong with me? Why can't I stick with anything? How can I be more careful about choosing something I'll want to keep doing?
Speaker 1: Help me?
Speaker 2: Squatchy aka Tony.
Speaker 1: Oh golly dude, you whiny little crap he And here's the problem. You can't get another good job because you look at your resume and the people that are hiring have a stack of twenty people or whatever it is, and they go, why have you had a job every year for five years straight?
Speaker 2: They don't think you're versatile. No, you can't stick to anything.
Speaker 1: No, they're like, And your answer is, well, I guess so this one I got bored. This will be the job I stick with. Promise Just when there's a guy named Steve the already was so bossy? What was what did Steve do? Well? He was my boss? And here's bossy? So five jobs in five years? Great job it is you. You need to figure it out. And you're gonna live in your mom's basement and or in small apartment with three other guys, three other guys with no food in the fridge. If if the light doesn't go on, pick something you kind of like and try to re try really hard.
Speaker 2: When you start getting that feeling of being burned out and eating something new.
Speaker 1: Fight through that. You know what, Sue your parents what I think? I think, sue your parents from making you like this because they pampered you too long. That's right.
Speaker 2: Oh you don't like.
Speaker 1: That, that's okay. You don't have to finish. That's okay.
Speaker 2: Let me finish your project for you. You go play video games, Pody, you go go be room.
Speaker 1: Yelling at teachers instead of your own kids. Good fady. Yeah, my fuddy would never do first of all. Yeah, yeah, you know, have many things in rhyme with Foddy, like.
Speaker 2: Addie body, Kaddi dotty Foddy, gotty hotty Joddy body, potty Boddy, go to the potty Boddy, suck it up.
Speaker 1: Life's tough. Wear a helmet. There you go, speaking of a guy that's kind of turned things around. You remember Armie Hammer. I still don't know what he does. He was an actor and he starred in two films that you would know. One was The Long Ranger. He started as Long Ranger. They spent three.
Speaker 2: Hundreds Long Ranger, the Lone Ranger, Lone Ranger, A long Ranger is the that's right, So the Lone Ranger.
Speaker 1: He started in that a remake Johnny Depp played Tonto. Okay, Okay, Disney spent like two hundred and fifty million dollars on the movie and it lost every dollar. It made no more money. But he made a movie called Uncle, the Man from Uncle to where he's a Russian agent Okay for the night. It was a nineteen sixties TV show and it was about how American agent and a British agent female and a Russian agent male worked together in espionage.
Speaker 2: Okay, twenty fifteen, that came out The Man from Uncle.
Speaker 1: I got to tell you, the soundtrack is awesome and the movie is awesome, and he's awesome in it. But right after that movie came out, that's a guy Ritchie movie. Yeah, it was a huge movie. It was a really huge success. Uh. And after that movie was made, it came out that he was a sexual freak and he was into cannibal what sexual cannibal stuff to where he would eat parts of his sexual partners.
Speaker 2: No, yes, yes, what do you have that's available to eat?
Speaker 1: So? So Audio?
Speaker 2: What what?
Speaker 1: What what's it? What's he eating? Dude?
Speaker 2: I mean, you don't like to chop a finger off I'll.
Speaker 1: Explain it to you and eat it.
Speaker 2: I will do you after the show. Ironically, Hugh Grant also win this movie stop it. Oh yes, yeah he is Henry Henry cavill Or cavil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Henry cavill Is is is the is the American agent. And Elizabeth Debickie. Yes, yes, she's awesome. She's a hottie, she's the Vicky, she's the British, British Bickie likes she's Henry. She's cool. Okay, So he So that came out destroyed, It destroyed his life, like he was done. No one was getting the job obviously, And this is right around hashtag me too. So if you think if you think slapping somebody on the butt was bad, eating part of their body, you're definitely gone. But what do you have that's that's available? And I got again and not necessarily focus on stopped with your focus on just like biting some skin off, stop just stop. So yes, Cannibal sex. So Armie Hammer is back though he's in a new movie. Okay, okay, check his Instagram out. I'm not sure. I don't even know if he said the name of the movie, but someone has given it him an acting role again, so we will see. I think he'll probably it's Hollywood. He's six foot five and eight. It's good looking dude.
Speaker 2: He's married, was married to Elizabeth Chambers. Yeah, divorced in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, that's all. I mean.
Speaker 2: He's a tall, good looking dude. Maybe there's nothing left to eat, and he's he's.
Speaker 1: The air of the arma hammer army hammer fortune. Yeah that's right. His food smells good. I'm not making that part up. He is the heir to theft.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you're making that up.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: He's armand Douglas hammer.
Speaker 1: Is he is, he is the heir to that fortune. Army hammer, armahammer, army arm and hammer, army hammer. I sweart to you. I'm making it up, dude.
Speaker 2: Okay, look at google it, bro, I gotta look it up. I google it, bro, check sputnick. Oh it's a new Western I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Here it is. It's called Frontier Crucible. Okay, that sounds weird. Crucible sounds like uh, middle aged stuff, right, yeah, I would think so, like the like King Arthur Crucible, front Tier Crucible. That sounds interesting. So he's got a movie back it's Hollywood. People forgive I watch all the time. Who's the quarterback that used to torture dogs? Michael Vick. Michael Vick is on a Sunday morning show for NFL. He's on that show on the panel. He does a fantastic job. But I remember you and I doing the sports show when that all went down, and said, this.
Speaker 2: Guy completely toxic.
Speaker 1: He's done. The story is about the dogs in the cage and he would just he'd get mad at him, so he'd pushed the cage into the water and the dogs would drown. It was. It was really awful stuff. We thought, this guy's done. And then guess what someone Atlanta. It wasn't Atlanta was Philadelphia. Philadelphia added him as a backup quarterback and another one hundred million dollar contractor went down and he took him to the playoffs and they gave him one hundred million dollar contract, and we were just shell shocked. We're like, that's America. No matter what you do. I guess you can, you can say you're sorry. You went to prison for a couple of years. But he came out a different guy. You remember looking on his face when he left prison. He was like, I thought I was tough or whatever. No, I ain't doing I ain't going.
Speaker 2: Yeah killing dogs, that's tough, Mike, he goes man. Yeah, brother is stomping on people.
Speaker 1: He's on that TV show like nothing that never happened, bro.
Speaker 2: So there is a docu series called House of Hammer tells the story of actor Army Hammer and his wealthy family, sprawling and sordid history.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. So he's this, he's this good looking actor. He's the heir to this. It's like a TV like a next it's like a Netflix series, but it's his real life and this in these sprawling states that they own. So what does he eat? All right? You are focused so much on I mean, tell me what he's eating?
Speaker 2: Is this like an amber? Heard thing? Is it's better than a finger?
Speaker 1: What's he eating?
Speaker 2: We'll discuss during the break. When you get older, we'll have discuss. I just don't get it. It's need to know, all right, Old.
Speaker 1: Geyer Air two four for ninety nine ninety nine two four four ninety nine, nine and nine. This heat wave is crazy. But you know what's gonna happen. We're gonna go from summer right in the winter snap your fingers, it'll be here. That'll be it. So get ready and get that furnace clean. It's seventy eight dollars, dude. They clean it and inspect it top to bottom. Okay, allgey or air go to Louisville Air dot com if that's better for you. If you'd like to go to a website or pick up the phone and call two four four ninety nine ninety nine two four four ninety nine ninety nine and call them right now, get an appointment. Everybody will be really happy around your house if you do that. Back after this on NewsRadio forty Wahchance