Speaker 1: Four Election Headquarters, One Person, one vote, It's gotta be verified. Fifty five KRS the Talk station. A six at fifty five kr C the Talk Station. It's Tuesday, which means it's time for the inside scoop the bright Bart News And as I always start out the segment, strongly encourage my listeners the book mark Breitbart. It's great information, great news stuff you're not going to see out of the mainstream media, of course, and I'm not going to try to put a spin on Kamala Harris's record over at Breitbart b R E I T B a art where you can read the reporting from my next guest. And welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show of Politics edit at breit Bart Emma Joe Morris. Great to have you on the program again, Emma, welcome.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you so much for having me on.
Speaker 3: So you know where Kamala Harris came from. This is an interesting piece, I ever, Yeah, it's an interesting piece you wrote and you can find it. Morris a Kama of Canada. How Harris uses a fake persona and cultural appropriation to advance her career.
Speaker 4: So we're I guess, has she been.
Speaker 3: Leading people to believe that she somehow grew up in an oppressed, a racially divisive, alienated life as a child in some impoverished neighborhood, like in other words, came from the streets, like so many rappers claim to have come from.
Speaker 2: Well, that's it seems to be what she is implying. I mean I watched her quite closely, obviously because of work, unfortunately, and it's always this thing about her race and she's and it obviously implies that that she has some sort of identification with marginalized groups in the country. I would imagine that's why they bring it up, let alone, make it a centerpiece of the campaign and of her public persona. But that is total nonsense. And I'm not saying that her race is nonsense, God forbid, obviously, But what I'm saying is she is not marginalized. And I know that because she grew up in my neighborhood in Montreal, Canada, from the time she was twelve till she was eighteen, and that neighborhood happens to be the richest one. I mean at the time, it was the richest one in Canada. That's been bumped down her number two.
Speaker 3: Wow, So yeah, this is like Martha's vineyard or locally here in the city of CINCINNT like Indian Hill. You know, you find the mansions and the massive you know, five plus acre yards minimum and where only the wealthiest can live.
Speaker 4: That is where she grew up exactly.
Speaker 2: I don't know that specific neighborhood, but yeah, I mean you're not setting foot in that neighborhood if you're not spending I mean for the smallest house a million dollars.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: And her mom was a physician at one of the local hospitals there.
Speaker 2: Correct well, so her mother was a researcher for breast cancer. So her mother was recruited to work with McGill University in Montreal to do breast cancer research. And apparently she was a very skilled researcher and scientist. When I was reading up researching for this column, uh, there were tons of local doctors in Montreal and and by the way Montreal is is it has very nice facilities despite the socialism, when you can get when you can get a doctor. But in any event, yeah, like McGill is a world renowned university, and these doctors are praising her as a pioneer in the industry, saying that they still use her research today. She was obviously a very influential research or something to be proud of if you're Kamala Harris. Actually, but she's pandering, so she kind of conceals that part of her identity and that part of her adolescence. But yeah, so her mother was working at McGill. I have no idea how much she was earning. But they lived on a street called Grosvenor, which is just eight blocks away from where I grew up on Redburn. Wow.
Speaker 4: How about that someone absolutely actually in the know.
Speaker 2: To have grown up in this obscure neighbor that also is the home of the politics. Right.
Speaker 3: Okay, but you know this this element, and you know, I'm one of the folks that I agree with a lot of the punnitary that says just don't touch the whole race thing. You know that that is exactly that doesn't matter at all.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 3: I'm a post Martin Luther, doctor Martin Luther King junior kind of guy. Content of character, not color of skin. And this is exactly what the left and the mainstream media are trying to cover up the content of her character. You know, prior to late June, the everyone political punditry, all the polls, everything said, you know, Harris is unelectable. She pulls lower than the cognitively impaired Joe Biden, who people do not trust with the economy, or did not trust with the economy, did not trust with the border, all the critical issues that were so important in the American people. Biden was behind Trump. We got a problem on her hands, and oh my god, we're stuck with Kamala Harris, woman of color. We can't get rid of her. So they do a to ta admitting finally after three years that Biden does not know how to even tie his shoes. They chuck him out in favor of Kamala Harris, with giving no Democrats the opportunity to vote. And now they're trying to paint her as some sort of moderate who's come to Jesus. And this now in favor of fracking. He no longer wants to defund the police. She's got one of the most left wing atrocious records that anybody could hope to run on.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean record in quotes, her record is just what she said, and yes, in the twenty twenty campaign, she went like maximum woke and psycho. Honestly, the things she was saying were insane, and those things had nothing to do with the things that she had done when she had her career in California as AG. So she has a very confusing character. And just by the way, I don't want to make out like I think that coming from this neighborhood is somehow at testament to her character because I come from the same neighborhood. But the difference between me and Kamala Harris, which is why I thought it was relevant enough to write about, is that I never lied about where I came from. I never tried to misrepresent who I am. I never tried to say that I'm actually from coal country. That would be insane. I never changed the way I talk. I never changed the way I, like, you know, portray myself. And this woman comes out of Westmount, which is the name of the neighborhood, and I encourage everybody to go google it next time she tries to say twenty twenty foe and uh, and you'll see that this is a complete fabrication. It's a total smoke screen. Her whole persona is a total smoke screen. The accent is a smoke screen. It's all fake. She would have never ever heard a Southern accent from the time that she was an the entire time that she was an adolescent, she would have never even heard that, let alone she lived in California, which I don't know how many Southern accents you hear there.
Speaker 4: Well, she never takes on a French persona, does she. That would be more legit, I.
Speaker 2: Know, totally more legit. You know, it's this Montreal but and so that's so, you know, getting to what you were saying, it's like, well, she would have actually spoke French, that's right, But getting to what you were at saying, it's like, the thing is like, we don't know. Again, it's relevant because we don't know where she stands on anything. We don't know because when she was California AG, she was locking people up on minor gun charges, which say what you want about that, but that's what she was doing. And then she in twenty twenty, which is like three years later, she's talking about having Felon's vote, defunding the police, and then she's obviously on all of these you know, bailing out rioters from the George Floyd riots and just this total opposite, total point eighty from the way that she actually acted when she had some power. And then now, I mean, we don't know what to think because she spent the last four years kind of going around on yachts and private jets. She was apparently border Czar, although god knows what that even means because they defined it as finding the root causes. So she's supposed to like basically like cure the Third World, I suppose in that role, which shockingly didn't go very well. We don't really know what she did other than I think it was getting micro investments into like into like uh like forest communities in the Amazon or something with something absurd like that. And she was supposed to solve the Third world's problems in South America and her four years as vice president.
Speaker 3: Well, and the problems that happened. The problems are economic. The problems are economic, correct, I mean poor economies, the terrible uh you know, employment opportunities. People leave because they want a better life economically, which is not a justification to come to the United States of America and are.
Speaker 2: Illegally that's correct. And when you're there, you're so close, you're so close to saying the buzz the magic word, which is that they are economic migrants. Literally, they're not legitimate.
Speaker 3: Asylum seekers, and it interviewed on the border of just a huge amount. We'll admit they're coming here for a better economic opportunity and have nothing to do with oppression or being you know, targeted for political positions or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Come on, of course, not yes, of course they're coming here to work, work, quote unquote whatever. But yeah, I mean, she's a mess, and it would be one thing. You know, Donald Trump brant for president in twenty sixteen having no experience in politics. I mean, he had a huge business portfolio to show for himself, but granted still we didn't know how he was going to govern, and we were kind of going on face based on what he said. But the way that you were able to do that was because he was clearly talking straight to you, and there was, for better or worse, no doubt about what he was saying. There was no two ways to interpret what he was saying. And with her, it's like she's talking out of both sides of her mouth, and both sides are fabrications, and both sides are lies and misrepresentations about her about her career, about what she believes, about what she does and did. It's all just state, well, how are the American people supposed to gauge.
Speaker 4: The Yeah, and she's hiding. She's pulling.
Speaker 3: She's pulling a Biden campaign from the basement right now. It's been what more than two weeks, and she's uh, had any you know, come out of her hole or whatever wherever she's hiding to answer questions, straightforward questions by someone maybe Breitbart, who would literally ask direct questions about, well, you were for defunding the police, you were for an open border. You literally said we have to stay woke. Everyone needs to be woke. I mean, those are words directly out of her mouth. I need to ask her questions about that. But if she hides and she lets her surrogates do the talking, her surrogates are going around just completely transforming her record, which is literally on the record for all to see.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, this is like the weirdest thing. It's like a mirage campaign. Like, for instance, there was a pivot on it on a pretty major issue, i'd say, which was her position on energy. Yeah, there was a clip going around about fracking and she had and the reporting on. It was like exclusive colon, scoop colon. You know, someone who represents her, uh says that she no longer believes that, and it's like, how is that spoke? Like it was portrayed as like privileged information that came from someone inside the campaign. It's like, wait a second, that's a huge reversal of your stance. How is it not you coming out and explaining how you got from here to here. It's a very strange thing. But I think that the people around her are quite clever, because the thing about her is that she is obnoxious and without a teleprompter especially but even with a teleprompter, but without a teleprompter, especially when she's just talking, she barely makes sense. Like this coconut tree stuff. It it does not make sense. It's ridiculous. She sounds like an astrologer or something. And so so the people around her obviously know this. So they're like, get this woman inside, away from the cameras for as long as possible. And that's clearly what's going on, because I'm sorry, like if she was if she if she was strong, wouldn't you be out there being strong? I mean, the numbers that you're seeing, right, now are complete media creation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it flipped overnight.
Speaker 3: I mean again, before Biden drops out, I'm sorry, before the coup Atah she couldn't register on poles, she registered lower than Biden, and then magically you're talking to me. Within a one week timeframe, she goes from being way underwater to now even with Trump across the board in all these various poles and including swing states. Are people's memories that short or are we witnessing the successful demonization of Donald Trump which has been going on for geez how many years? This the media lockstep demonizing this man as the devil incarnate? Are there that many people who hate Trump so much that they would ignore their own their own perceptions of Kamala Harris and ignore her record which clearly wasn't was too liberal for even the Democrats.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing is is this is like the part that we sound like the du ones because she isn't even trying, Like the Democrats don't care, they don't care about what her policy is, they don't care about who she is. This is one of the things that like, this is like a trap that we're falling into. Go and come out. I encourage every single person listening to this right now, go on Kamala Harris's website right now, and I challenge you to find the section that says her policies, like as in what she believes. Try you can't. Her website doesn't even have policies listed. We're all the dumb ones for trying to, you know, pontificate about what she might believe and then own the libs on you know, her having bad positions on things, because she doesn't even have any positions. They're not voting based on positions. They're votes but voting based on apparently like vibes or something, because she does not have any positions on her website. She will not come out and say anything she believes in person, in front of a camera, on TV, on a podcast, whatever. They're not voting based on policy. If you ask me what they're voting on a not really sure because I'm clearly not voting for Kamala Harris. But she's not even under any like, you know, pretense of being a real candidate.
Speaker 4: It's just simply that she's not Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: She's exactly. It's just a Democrat. It's a Democrat whatever.
Speaker 3: Well, and we all know how the puppet master works. It doesn't matter who the puppet is as long as the people behind the scenes are pulling the strings. And this clearly looks like that.
Speaker 2: It's like saying that explicitly, like it's crazy. I've never seen it, Like I've never seen a candidate enter the race without even the pretense of being a candidate. It's insane. Like she gets installed by the donors and like the elites and the party, and then after being installed, she doesn't even make an effort to try to, you know, persuade people on any particular position. The only thing I think that they're kind of doing is like we like abortions, but in terms of energy policy, in ternsy, we say domic policy, foreign policy, her positions on you know, major current events like the war in Ukraine or the war in Israel, there's nothing, not a word, not a word in writing, not a word in voice.
Speaker 3: And she doesn't even have a record on foreign policy, although she does have a record on police defunding, woke ideology, diversity equity inclusions.
Speaker 2: Record on foreign policy is she went to Munich like literally forty eight hours before Russia and dated Ukraine. That's a record on foreign.
Speaker 4: Policy and let's leave it on that.
Speaker 3: No Political editor Emma Joe Morris from Breitbart Bookmarket, Bredbart dot Com. Always a great time talking with the Majoe. Keep up the great work. I'll look forward to having you back in the morning show soon.
Speaker 2: I didn't reize that if you're Comedy hour, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: It is you can't escape. It is sad, empathetic, it is there is an element of comedy built into all of this. Take care of him, Unjoey twenty one to fifty five, care se detok station, and get in touch with affordable imaging services because you can reject your doctor's recommendation. It'll be a strong one to go to the high hospital imaging department to get an MRI, a CT scan, an echo cardiogram, all the scans that happen to the and those very expensive environments. Hospital imaging makes hospitals lots and lots of money. That's why a CT scan can cost you about five grand, and then you have to pay extra, perhaps for the radiologist report. You know, a CT scan is not five thousand dollars at affordable imaging services, it's four hundred and fifty bucks. If you need a contrast it's six hundred a just profound difference in price, and this money, a lot of it's coming out of your pocket, even if you have insurance. Check out your copay, check out where your deductible is. You're out of pocket responsibility and then realize you're going to be on the hook for more for the imaging department at the hospital than you would pay for the whole thing At Affordable Imaging Services. Every image comes with a board certified radiologist report that you and your doctor will receive within forty eight hours, so it's a whole package, no ups and no extras, so don't pay a heap of a money, save it, keep it in your pocket. If a choice when it comes to your medical care, so call them up in schedule appointment. It's five to one three seven five three eight thousand, seven five three eight thousand. Learn more online at Affordable Medimaging dot com fifty five KRC dot com