Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine.
Speaker 2: In the games Mike the Bulldog Beyond g on jr R.
Speaker 3: Bulldog Sports Page brought you by the Magic Watch Party tomorrow at Tom's Watch Bar starting at four o'clock with our own Taco Bob.
Speaker 1: I looked through the promo clause yesterday and we do definitely definitely have BWO stickers to give away. We're gonna be given away, UC have basketball tickets, and I think we have some BWO koozies.
Speaker 2: Come on out Tom's Watch Bar. I drive.
Speaker 1: It's that amazing looking bar over one hundred and fifty TVs right there on I drive.
Speaker 3: Well, hopefully you can get some good juju going. Because Bulldog, I told uh Taco at the start of the show he really may need to put those yard signs away after they got trounced last night in Portland.
Speaker 4: I think he needs to bring those yard signs to a Tom's Watch Bar and give them away.
Speaker 1: No, I think I'm not giving away the yard signs. Hey, Bulldog, I told Lynch earlier, and just follow me on this. I said, they're just getting the signs. They're just getting you to their soil. Just like the Magic are just getting used to having the team, the full team back together. So give them time and we're gonna be in the playoffs before you know it or whatever you call them basketball.
Speaker 4: The Magic are just getting used to their soil. They got soiled last night. Okay, they got soiled and spoiled last night one nineteen to ninety. They lose by twenty nine against Portland, beat them last week at home. Now they've beaten them again, clobbered them. I don't know what to say about the Magic. I really don't. They've lost nine of eleven. Now they're below five hundred for the first time in two and a half months. I don't know what the issue is. They they're up. They're shooting has been an issue all year long. They didn't shoot well last night. What were they last night? Nineteen point two percent from three point range, only forty two percent overall. What's really concerning, though, is their defense, which was what they hung their head on, is really slipping. It's and I don't know what the issue is. Maybe maybe when Jalen Suggs gets back in the lineup full time now he was back for one game then he bruised his quadricep muscle's been out for the last couple of games. Did not play last night, but again, I'm worried.
Speaker 2: I'm worried.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'm not gonna be optimistic this morning after that loss line.
Speaker 2: He's part of the soil guys. I'm telling you, sugs, Hey, bulldog.
Speaker 3: I know we've got a lot of NFL types in town right now for the Pro Bowl activities leading up to the actual culmination with the flag football game at Camping World Stadium one.
Speaker 2: Sunday. By the way, I wanted to invite you.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say that all pales in comparison to this Justin Tucker story.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, we'll get to that, but I wanted to invite you guys. I'm having a Pro Bowl watch party Pro Bowl Games watch party on Sunday, So if you guys want to come on over, let's can you bring the Swedish meat Lynch Clinch.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm gonna be voting on Sunday. I think I love voting. Yes, yeah.
Speaker 4: The Justin Tucker's singe again shades of Deshaun Watson. Justin Tucker one of the best kickers in the league. The Baltimore Ravens Kicker. I guess a publication in Baltimore, the Baltimore Banner. I've never actually heard of the Baltimore Banner, but they are reporting that. I guess this was twenty twelve to twenty sixteen, so it's been quite some time ago that he you know, he had some massage therapist issues, did some massage therapists at some businesses in Baltimore refused to work with him.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 4: He got banned from two of these places. And you know, obviously everybody's looking into this is now comparing him to the Shan Watson. He claims innocence all of this, but yeah, it's just it's just nasty.
Speaker 3: Hey, I read the I read the full accounting there in the Baltimore Banner. Again, uh asterisk next to that because none of us have ever heard of it. That was some of the most vivid journalism read in quite some time, when not worthy of repeating on a family show like This Bulldog.
Speaker 4: In fact, in fact, they use words in that story. I didn't even know where words when it came to uh sexual stuff.
Speaker 3: I think uh uh the best word I was able to come up with to maybe give some of you the idea of where we're going with this.
Speaker 2: He left some deposits behind. I think they know where we're going or where you're going with it.
Speaker 4: Okay, it was sort of like the Bill Clinton on the blue dress, right is that?
Speaker 2: Is that what we're talking about? I mean, there's a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just did my my FCC test lately.
Speaker 4: All hush, by the way, real quick back to the Magic. The All Star Game reserves were now announced yesterday, and the Magic have no players on the All Star team. It looked like obviously early in the season that Palo and Franz might both make it, but because of injuries, neither one of them made the All Star Team, which you know, can't argue with that. They the reserves are for the players who you know, earned their way onto the team during the season, and our guys or the Magic Skies have not done that. So there was another story I wanted to get to, big, big news in college football. So ESPN has picked up the option on the ACC TV contract, which goes through twenty thirty six. All right, so they picked up the option. They could have dropped it and the TV contract would have ended in twenty twenty six, but they picked up the option. Now they're saying that because ESPN has done that, that Florida State and Clemson are probably going to drop their lawsuit because the ACC has come up with a revenue like this radical new revenue model called the Quote Brand Fund that would be distributed to schools that annually generate the most TV revenue for the conference. So because Clemson, FSU, North Carolina, probably Miami, those schools may get more money because of this new revenue model that the ACC is going to use. I don't actually, I don't like it.
Speaker 2: To me.
Speaker 4: A conference is supposed to be about equality and a level playing field, you know, all for one, one for all, all that stuff. You start giving certain schools more money than other schools based on their brand, aren't you creating a cast system within your own conference?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I mean college football.
Speaker 4: I mean, can you imagine, like, can you imagine the NFL saying, hey, Cowboys, you get more TV money than the Jaguar one of a bigger brand.
Speaker 3: Would not fly Bulldog Lightning win three Zip blank in La Kings last night, and now we got NASCAR action this weekend. Dog from the vintage Bowman Gray Stadium track The clash Bulldog.
Speaker 2: That's right. The clashes this weekend, I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: It's because there's so much going off week Row Bowl and everything else.
Speaker 4: Speed Weeks is weeks next week, yes, next week right no?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, following after super Bowl yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then we have yes Speed Weeks and then of course the Daytona five hundred.
Speaker 3: All right. Me is Mike the Bulldog, being like you, host of Open Mike Mornings on a Jason tuss On AM seven and FM ninety six ninety game. Feel free to stop buying, pay him a visit, or you can check him out as you are right now during the Sports page weekday mornings.
Speaker 2: Here on j R R. Thank you, Bulldog, and have a great weekend. You do undouble U j r R, Orlando's rock station.