Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. I apologize for taking the suspense out of the presidential race. I'm going to do it again today, So spoiler alert on that and everything I've told you what happen in this race has happened. Biden is not the nominee. The race has gotten tougher for Trump because Biden's not the nominee. Trump is still highly likely to win, and it goes on from there. But I cannot wait to talk to you about this today because you know, timing's everything right, and Amy and I thirty years of incredible bliss. And so we get to that thirty year point, we plan this big trip. We planned to go right at the end of the GOP convention, and then, of course what happens is that's when the political coup reached its climax and they overthrow Biden as the democratically elected nominee, and all of this kicks in. So I've got a whole week of stored up thoughts and observations and questions, et cetera for you today. So looking forward to it eight five to five for zero five eight two five to five the number text d an five seven seven three nine. I know there are other things going on in the world, and we're going to talk about those, how do we not talk about even more proof of the undeniable war on Christianity. It's going on on so many different levels across the world, starting with mass slaughter of Christians in certain countries that at this point just seems to be a big yawner for most of the world. But we see this persecution of Christians in so many other ways as well, and obviously on full display at the Olympics. And that's what we're going to talk about in part today. Though you know, the question I guess on that one, and we'll get to it later in the show, is what do you do about it? Right? I mean, it confirms the reality of what's going on out there that we talk about on the show and so many other context and it's certainly the secular left in America, which owns and operates the Democratic Party is is overtly hostile to Christianity in so many different ways, and then to other certain religions as well. But Christianity, you know, receives that the brunt of their abuse. Because Jared Polus acknowledged it, Barack Obama acknowledged it. The left knows they have to separate people from their christian faith and from certain other faces. Well, they have to separate people from their faith in order for the left to get its way, because so much of the Left wants to do is directly contrary to the fundamental teachings of Christianity and some other religions also eight five to five for zero five eight two five five texts DA N five seven seven three nine. So at reaching the point where in the opening ceremonies there would be the worst form of mocking of the Last Supper. Yeah, just confirms everything we've been talking about in that front. But you know that brings us back to the presidential race, right, because in so many different ways, this presidential race is about what kind of America we're going to have for decades to come, including on the religious freedom front. So let's let's take into his political coup, the deposing of democratically elected dem nominee Joe Biden. But where it leaves the race, and I particularly like to hear from you. If you disagree, we'll open up those phone lines for you. Eight five to five four zero five eight two five five the number text D A N five seven seven thirty nine. But when it comes to the race, I'd been talking about for a long time on this show, and it's proven to write when it comes to the race, of course, you know, when Biden eventually was removed as the nominee, it was going to get tougher for Trump because Trump was absolutely, without question going to beat Biden. Biden was politically dead man walking. Can't get much easier than that. But that raises the interesting question in the end, will Kamala Harris actually be easier to beat than Joe Biden. Obviously they're getting this sugar high right now, but that's before people start to really learn a lot more about Kamala Harris and what she really believes and what a presidency would look like, and her capabilities or much more importantly lack thereof, to be president of the United States. So the way I see this thing right now is that is that it shapes up so well for Trump and the GOP because think about this. I'm sure you have think about this. This is the worst possible scenario for the Democrats after or the deposing of Joe Biden, because if after the inevitable removal of Biden is the nominee, if after that the Dems had gone with any combination of their other options, they would be in a much much stronger place than they are with Kamala Harris as the nominee, no matter who she picks his VP, they'd be in a much stronger place. But this comes back to another thing that I've been respectfully submitting to you for a long time, and I think people have to acknowledge it is true because I don't think anybody can credibly argue against it, and that is Joe Biden wants He wants the Democrats to lose. He don't want Trump to win. He despises Trump, he hates Trump. But he's willing to have Trump win in order to accomplish his goal, which is having the people who overthrew him lose, having the people who ousted him lose, having the people who humiliated him lose, all of the above being within his own party. So of course he wants them to lose. Of course, he with his worldview and all centered around Joe Biden. Of course he wants to be the only candidate to have beaten Trump. Hillary Clinton couldn't do it, right, And remember Obama ran him out of the race in favor of Hillary in sixteen. Hillary Clinton couldn't do it. You think, I think for a second Biden wants Kamala Harris to beat Trump. Now not a chance. So that's the beautiful thing is is the Biden camp was able to outmaneuver Obama and they were able to rig all of this so that once it was clear he was going to be overthrown as a democratically elected nominee, they got Harris inserted, They got Harris ensconced, they got Harris off to a fast start. So at that point the party stuck with Harris. And that is so very good in ways I want to talk with you about during the course of the show. But that is so very good for Trumpet and the gop down ticket, and so much better than any of these other combinations would have been. And how rich to see Obama and that whole pack that deposed Biden. How beautiful to see them out maneuvered here and they're stuck with Harris. I mean, it's not subtle, right. Barack Obama did not endorse her. I know, yes now because he had to, But Michelle Obama did not endorse her. They know what's coming, they know how weak she's going to be. And I ask you this as we head into a break, I'd ask you if you're disagreeing with me at this point, without closing your eyes, if you're driving, just stop and think about it. Can you really picture can you really picture the United States of America electing a San Francisco left d president of the United States? And that's before we get to a whole bunch of other stuff. But can you actually picture this nation doing that? And think back on wait a second. The Dems who have won, you know, they won by pretending to be moderate. She can't do that. She came out of California, she came out of that that lefty incubator. She ran as Harden, as far to the left as she could for a very long time. And she has done that as VP as well. I mean, so go back and ask yourself. I mean, would Barack Obama have won in oh eight if he had been an openly far left San Francisco liberal. Would Barack Obama have won in two thousand and eight, even with all of those wins in his favor wi DS in his favor, what would he have won in two thousand and eight? You know, Biden very very narrowly won by pretending to be a moderate. And keep in mind, the reason that the Democratic Party launched on to Biden and propped him up as their nominee in twenty was that the Democratic Party was convinced America would not vote for Bernie Sanders, would not vote for any open lefty. He wouldn't even vote for Buddha Judge or any Klobachar. And so they America, the Democratic Party, so convinced America would only elect what they perceived to be a moderate Democrat. That's how they ran Biden. So, yeah, just step back and look at it and say, can you really picture America electing a far left San Francisco liberal as President of the United States? Eight five four zero five eight two five to five The number text d A N five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 2: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm stupid, you're smart, I was wrong, you were right, You're the best.
Speaker 1: I'm the worst. You're very good looking.
Speaker 4: I'm not attractive, all right, as long as you're willing to admit that.
Speaker 5: Now, are you ready to get down to business and do exactly what I tell you to do? Good?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 6: That was good?
Speaker 1: Watch that movie every day?
Speaker 4: Well it was almost the exchange you and I had about the prediction that ended with a Tomahawk's steak in your favor.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, my friend, and I'm very much looking forward to schedule that getting together with you for a tomawk. But I am buying my own tomak. No, it's a moral victory. I would just feel guilty. I'd feel terrible. All right, Well, you got watch it because we're buddies. That's just because we're buddies.
Speaker 4: I still think of bets about You deserve it, you earned it.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. The sound you just played is more important to me than any piece of me that might be. Yeah, yeah, absolutely, Hey, if you just joined us, thank you, and thanks so much to Heidi Ganal and John Calterera for manning the show last week while Amy and I were off celebrating our thirtieth anniversary together. Since the times she was a little kid, you know, Sound of Music whenever it came out was her favorite movie, and so we just it was just great to go over there and wander around some of those parts and it was fantastic. And thanks to Heidi for letting me co host the show last Monday night. But given the time change it because it's about what twelve thirty am on my body clock right now, so this will be a particularly good show today eight fy y five for zero five eight two five five text d an five seven seven three nine. But I'm back in the studio now, so happy to be here. And it's not just so like, hey, I was right about this, right about that. The point is in that it isn't a personal thing. It isn't an ego thing. It's say, hey, you know, I hope I have some credibility with you because of that thing, because I think I have a clear view of what's coming next. I want you to give that some serious consideration. Eight five to five four zero five eight two five to five. So we'll get to the phone lines Prano. But I opened the show by talking about some of this. There's so much more to talk about, but so many upsides to Trump and the GOP of having Kamala Harris as the nominee, and no more danger of complacency, right because Trump had won. Trump had won this race against the democratically nominated Democratic Party nominee. Trump had won the race, and now it's going to be tougher no matter who they put in there, but it's going to be easier against Kamala than it would have been against anybody else in their top tier that they could have run. So now no more danger of complacency. And Trump was building up such a big lead that there was starting to be a danger of complacency that you heard some listeners properly referring to Kamala the worst possible candidate of all the realistically possible DEM candidates, the worst possible candidate in the blue Wall states. And will break that down a little bit more as we go through it, but let's start with this one. As I start to mix in calls and texts, Democrats, right, they have to win all three of the blue Wall states by most realistic calculations. Catholic voters a major presence, a major factor in the Blue Wall states of Ohio's already in the GOP camp. But you talk about Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Catholic voters loom very large. Whoever wins the Catholic vote normally wins the presidency. Joe Biden was able to hold on to a significant chunk of the Catholic vote through his quote unquote devout Catholic pitch and the fact that he was he self identified as a Catholic. So, Kamala Harris, as you look at the entire Democrat field, can anybody suggest to me any major Democrat player who would be worse when it comes to the Catholic vote. Kamala Harris is going to lose the Catholic vote, gonna lose the Catholic vote big. The Catholic vote may collapse the Catholic vote for the Democratic nominee. I'm not saying she won't get any but but it may. It may collapse with Kamala Harris leading the ticket. And we'll get into the particular wise and if you disagree with me, I'd love to have that conversation as well. Let's start with Eerie Mike here on the Dan Kaplo Show. How you doing, Arie.
Speaker 5: Hey doing just great?
Speaker 6: Denver Hey, I just you asked for a different point of view and so I'm gonna offer that up to you. So I think miss Harris Well, first of all, by the way, she's not a San Francisco.
Speaker 5: And those are two very different cities.
Speaker 1: She's not a San Francisco liberal.
Speaker 5: No, she's an Oakland liberal.
Speaker 1: How did how did well? My brother? Please educate me, my friend, because you know I've just come back from vacation. I may have vacation brain. How did she get elected that the San Francisco.
Speaker 6: DA She's from Oakland. I'm sure she worked.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, worked in San Francisco. She was elected the district attorney in San Francisco. And you call this show to say she's not a San Francisco liberal.
Speaker 6: I'm just trying to put San Francisco.
Speaker 1: And do you think in the minds of the voters in the blue Wall states? And by the way, if you're new to the show, we love Mike for this. This is what he does. Once you prove him wrong on a point, he just keeps talking. Uh so go ahead, my friend. So yes, And and you think then in the blue Wall States, those voters are going to make a distinction. Oh no, she's not a San Francisco liberal. Even though she was San Francisco DA. She's an Oakland Liberal, and that's going to make a difference.
Speaker 6: No, I'm just trying to correct you, that's all You'll You failed.
Speaker 1: You fail, Mike.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to find how her being from Oakland, which she's not. But let's go with that. Mike, how is that relevant?
Speaker 5: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 6: Here, well, here's the more relevant point I was getting to. I was just trying to I was just trying to let you know that you were incorrect.
Speaker 1: But wait a second, Wait, wait a second, Mike, I got to put you on pause because We've reached a point where I wonder whether I'm still in a flight somewhere into deep sleep having a bad dream. Mike. You called to say, Dan, you're wrong. She's not a San Francisco liberal. I said, Mike, as a matter of fact, she was the elected DA from San Francisco. And you still insist I was wrong. She's not a San Francisco liberal. Mike, will will you admit that? No, you were wrong, And in fact, she was the elected DA of San Francisco.
Speaker 6: She was definitely the prosecutor, and she's going to be running against a criminal and I think that is the single point that she can make and me a much better Canada than Biden's. Okay, I wanted to.
Speaker 2: Make Okay, well let's let's let's ask you.
Speaker 6: Wrong about her place of birth?
Speaker 1: Okay, that this is just goofy wasted time. Okay, So you think she's going to win on the I'm a prosecutor and he's a criminal thing. If you're right about that, then why has he been expanding his lead after that bogus criminal conviction? No, no, no, no, no, you got you got to answer that, or this just becomes a waste of time. One more chance, Mike, one more chance. If you're right about that, why has Trump been expanding his lead after the bogus criminal conviction?
Speaker 6: He is, he has.
Speaker 5: Not expanded lead that she joined us.
Speaker 6: As a matter of fact, it's squeezed by five points, you know.
Speaker 1: Mike, why don't Why don't you hang on? And there's no doubt as I predicted, it would tighten after Biden, as I predicted, left the race in this case, was deposed, forced out of the race. Welcome back to Mike and others who will try to explain how America is going to vote for Kamala Harris can't.
Speaker 2: Picture you're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 6: The k File.
Speaker 3: Overnight, Andrew Kazinski and his team found an interview that the Vice President, who was then a senator, did in twenty twenty, and this was during everything going on around George Floyd and the protests there where she talked about the defund the police movement, and what she said is that the movement was about rightly saying, look at budgets and priorities, and I want to play a little bit more.
Speaker 6: What she said, part of what we have to do here is also look at the militarization of police departments and.
Speaker 1: The kind of money that is going to that, and we need to demilitarize police departments. It is outdated and is.
Speaker 4: Actually wrong and backward to think that more police officers will create more safety.
Speaker 1: So this is the type I'm sorry you win the election by just playing that on a loop. Take every dollar Trump can raise and play that loop over and over. How idiotic More police officers equal more safety. No, a defund the police Democrat is not going to win in America. So it's exactly what I've been telling you for a long time. And I know you know this. This is all about Donald Trump. It is Donald Trump's to lose. It was before the political coup against Biden, and it is after. It is Donald Trump's to lose. America is not going to vote for Kamala Harris. Now it's up to Donald Trump as to whether America votes against Donald Trump. It is his to lose. The race is tougher now than it was against Biden because Biden was dead politician walking. But it is Trump's to lose in so many ways, just like back in twenty twenty, As I've said before, there were probably maybe ten people in all of America who voted for Joe Biden. Unfortunately, there were a few too many who voted against Donald Trump. And that's the price you pay when you're going to do historically important things which can then have the effect of polarizing. And I know there was a polarizing aspect on the personality as well at points. But when you're gonna do a lot of the great tough things that Trump did and you're going to have virtually the entire media amassed against you, well then yeah, you're going to have a significant portion of the voters who are voting against you. But that's what happened in twenty Nobody voted for Biden, and you know, very few people in the end are going to vote for Kamala Harris. Here it would be like it if Mike hadn't run off during the break, I'd asked him this question. I mean, could you picture America electing dan Quayle president? It was never going to happen that. Dan Quayle quite obviously seems like a nice guy. I'm sure I'd love having a beer with him, but quite obviously didn't have the gravitas to be president of the United States. Kamala Harris falls into the same category. Didn't Quail Michelle Obama?
Speaker 4: Didn't Quail try to run for like ten minutes in nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that he did, and you got more votes in him be Michelle Obama. Michelle Obama would have been the odds on favorite if she got in the race.
Speaker 2: Why do you think she didn't?
Speaker 1: Well, listen, remember Obama, both Obamas, Barack and Michelle did not endorse Kamala Harris. They were forced into it later.
Speaker 4: Do you think they were talking about it for about four or five days there?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I think for a lot more than that. But listen, whether they didn't endorse Kamala Harris because Michelle intended to run. I'm not at all sure she intended to run. I mean, particularly, as I said at the time, after President Trump so courageously and calmly handled the assassination attempt and showed such great leadership at that point, if Michelle Obama had been seriously considering running, I think at that point she's out because there's no way she wants her legacy being losing to Donald Trump. And so the other reason that they were not endorsing or right, Ryan, let's assume Michelle Obama had no interest in running, then clearly the reasons the Obamas were not going to endorse her were that they know, they know how all this works, they know the truth about Kamala Harris, they know the things she said and done, they know her abilities and lack thereof, and they know she is not a winning candidate. I've got to believe that's why they didn't endorse her. And I understand they were left in a position because, as a Texter says to me, kind of challenging me, Dan, you really think that Biden was able to outsmart Obama. Well, as I said, I think when I opened the show, I think Biden's team was able to outsmart and out maneuver the Obamas because they clearly and quickly got behind Kamala Harris, and they were able to do certain things obviously internally, to muster such support for her so quickly that even the Obamas had to fold. And that is a gift to us. Can you can you imagine if we're sitting here right now talking about their new candidate being Michelle Obama or their new candidate being a Shapiro Whitmer combination, still winnable for Trump, but much much much tougher than beating Kamala Harris. For zero five A two five five the number as we go to the phone lines to those with us in the last segment, when when Color Mike ended the second segment, I'd asked him to hold on because I wanted to respond to his claim that the wait a second. The reason Kamala Harris has gained in the polls is that she, as a former prosecutor, is now focusing on Trump's New York conviction, and that's going to have great traction. And that's how she wins, and respectfully, I think that's completely ludicrous. I mean, Trump gained consistently in the polls after that bogus conviction, and what happened. What happened is to be expected. And as I predicted, when Joe Biden was no longer the nominee, there was going to be a surge of support for whoever the Democratic nominee. Was an initial surge of support because they had a pulse, because they could put a sentence together, because they weren't Joe Biden. Of course there was going to be this searge. It has nothing to do with the fact that she's taking this line of attack. I hope she takes that line of attack every day from now through election Day. I'm a prosecutor. I know Trump's cut. I'm a prosecutor. He's a felon. I hope she talks about that all the time, because you know what Americans are by nature fair people, and Americans know we sought reflecting the pulse. This is a bogus conviction, and I hope she takes that, eh and every day I hope she ties herself as closely as possible to that gross abuse and misuse of the legal system. In New York to wrongfully ca vic Donald Trump. I hope she gets as close to that as possible. You could text d A N five seven seven three nine. I'll get back to a lot of those. Jack in Cheyenne, you're on the dan Kaplas show. Welcome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, agreed? Jack?
Speaker 1: You okay? Should we send help?
Speaker 6: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yes? Jack, I can hear you now. Yes.
Speaker 7: Isn't the reason they couldn't run Michelle Obama because the two hundred and fifty million more chests that they have is only accessible by Biden and Harris and Obama and Michelle Obama couldn't act us. That isn't that the reason why they had to run her?
Speaker 1: No, I respectfully would disagree on that, Jack. And here's why, As I had said before Biden was deposed, money will not be an issue. They can snap their fingers and come up with two or three hundred million, and that's exactly what they did within relatively a few hours a couple of days after after Biden was deposed. Right, So No, that kind of I don't think is ever an issue for the left, And there is there's a meaningful challenge right now to whether Harris is going to be able to access that money. In the end, she probably will be, but there appears to be a very legitimate challenge to it. No, my friend, don't you think the Obamas just looked at Kamala Harris and said, America is not going to elect her president. She's a San Francisco lefty with very few, if any accomplishments, and she's closely tied to all of Biden's failures, starting with the biggest issue for voters across the board, which is the southern border. The Obamas are smart people. They want to win her and they see she is not.
Speaker 5: Well. Nay, let me go onto the next thing.
Speaker 8: This whole business was Biden's trying to redirect everything that the Supreme Court's doing. The Supreme Court two months ago did the Chevron Jeff, and that's huge impact of the federal agencies to come out and beat up bully everybody. And it's probably the most important thing the Supremes have done that I can remember in the last twenty or thirty years.
Speaker 5: But there's no mention of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're off the top of that, Joe, Oh, yeah, absolutely, and Jack appreciate the call on that. Sorry, we have to hit this hard break. Listen this big Supreme Court thing today. I think it's a yawner for the American people. And when we come back, though, I want to tell you why I think the fact as insidious as what Biden was saying today was why it is so good for Trump that Biden was out there making this public appearance. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 2: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 4: How many of you know a black man who has expressed to you that they're committee to voting for Donald Trumps.
Speaker 1: A lot of handsco up here for.
Speaker 2: The brothers who have told you that or said that to you. He has the emergence of Kamala Harris changed that photos thats wow.
Speaker 1: See that is bombshell And I understand it. It's one focus group, right, but it's on ms NBC and it features a panel of African Americans and you have all these African Americans saying that, no, infect Kamala's in the race, isn't changing the support of black people for Donald Trump. So big questions. First of all, why did MSNBC choose to run that? And I think that goes to this very interesting text that we received Dan, any chance Kamala polls poorly in the next few weeks and they try to replace her at the DNC that from Alexa. So does MSNBC run that. Does ms NBC run that because they have concerns about whether Kamala Harris can win, because again that there there is very substanti reason to believe that after this sugar high, it's going to be not all because she'll get a little bump with the VP, maybe she'll get a bump out of the convention, but that the overarching trend is going to be downhill for her.
Speaker 4: You could very well be right, Dan, But don't you think they're absolutely locked in at this point. It already kind of looks like a clown car. If they go to a third nominee, that's clown car center.
Speaker 1: You're right, and I'm not predicting that, and I don't think that's likely. I just don't think you can completely rule it out because look, what's already happened. I mean, what's already happened, Ryan is beyond clown car. It's like clown semi right, because what's already happened is you just had a coup, you just had a political coup. You had the democratically elected nominee of a major party forced out, forced out in favor of somebody who didn't receive a single vote, and the ultimate Chicago smoke filled back room deal. And so at that point, when they've crossed those lines, what lines wouldn't they cross? Yes, So, because their bet right now, their bet right now is that if they can prop anybody up, anybody up who has any any meaningful appeal and any lasting credibility, even though the credibility is built on a lie, as Biden's was, any lasting credibility, that they will win because you have a significant number of people who don't like Donald Trump. That's their bet, right. So if it turns out that Kamala Harris collapses, then at that point, I don't think there's any doubt they've replaced her. I'm not predicting a replacement. I predicted correctly Joe Biden would be deposed. Not predicting a replacement, but that scenario is not out of the question, because you know, after this, after this honeymoon period, there is so much out there.
Speaker 4: But they've I mean, they've already made fools of themselves talking about the mainstream media Dan that was the New York magazine with Kamala is sitting on a coconut and they're trying to make coconut cool or something like that.
Speaker 1: Is I had coconut much fun to watch. And then I want to play this as well, this David Hog guy who had this interesting comment.
Speaker 9: I think it's important to show that we aren't just white dudes for COMMLA, but also that were younger white dudes, were older white dudes or people of all ages for Kamala. And I also have to note too that this would not have been possible. This was inspired by you know, following in the footsteps of black women for Kamala, which was one of the first calls that was set up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, so white dudes for Kamala. The point here is is keep an eye on the young vote. Okay, because I was I was talking too. I was talking to a late teens early twenty something yesterday about the raising and this this young lady raised the point that and this young lady, no supporter of Donald Trump whatsoever, quite the opposite, raise the point that there's a lot a blowback against Kamala Harris on TikTok And I was so surprised to hear that. So and then you see these parallel stories running that the Harris campaign is paying a lot of influencers to to try to get her favorables on ticktak. But yeah, this at TikTok, right. You can tell I'm not on it because I called it ticktack. I know what it is, and I know the controversy around it, but I was just so surprised to hear that from somebody who is not a Trump fan and is on TikTok all the time, and probably tiktacs as well.
Speaker 4: Maybe, But going back to how you started this segment then, and again, we don't put everybody in one silo, but there are trends within a particular demographic, and the one I've got my eyes on right now is.
Speaker 2: What you touched on black men.
Speaker 4: I don't think black men are going to be running out to vote for Kamala Harris in large part. I think there's a large cross section of them now that likes Donald Trump, that is sick of how the economy's going, that maybe they're in a job where they're doing a lot worse under By and then they did under Trump, and they're going to vote for Trump for a lot of reasons that everybody else is and no Kamala Harris is going to come in and change that.
Speaker 1: You know, I would love to hear from some of our Black listeners about your take on this. My view of this is that the much much, much much much more powerful dynamics in this race than race, you know, are going to be strength versus weakness. I think that's going to be the most powerful dynamic in the race because you have polar opposites. Right, you have Donald Trump, like him or not, and I obviously happened to you know, he's a pillar of strength and he epitomizes strength, and that was long before the phenomenal strength and poison couraged he showed after he got shot on the stage. So he is the epitome of strength, and Kamala Harris connotes just total weakness weakness through her policies. You know, she's so tied to Biden, who is the epitome of weakness. So I think that dynamic of strength versus weakness Ryan, and I think you know, that will play out across a lot of different lines. It's like when people say, hey, Trump's making these big gains among blacks, and latinos. I think that's part of a bigger trend of making big gains among working people because the Democrats have become the party of the coastal elites. And who epitomizes that better very bad for Democrats than Kamala Harris. You're on the Dankpla Show.