Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to fink Shade. It's Mugshot Monday. I'm here with Keisha. We got season four, episode six of sixty days in Now. Everybody better be watching this. If people have dropped off Mugshot Monday and are not watching this, I tell your friends, had your wife, had your kids, it's a huge mistake. The show is so good.
Speaker 2: It really is surprising, and so it's funny. These people are so funny without even knowing how funny they are, just the things that they do. And I literally all of them are comical in some sort of way, even if it's just from being utterly ridiculous. Yeah, you're you're gonna lie. I mean, I'm not gonna act like there's not gonna be game fights and the stuff like that going on, because it's there. It's there. But this is all. These are some kookie characters. I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: That, Yes, cookie characters is better than funny. I mean, I don't I think Angela is funny. I think she's funny.
Speaker 2: She's I think that. Okay, they all make me laugh. I cannot I'm not. I can't sit here and lie. They all make me giggle. Some of them was just like, I can't believe they said that, And they, you know, got a couple of weirdos who were just laugh at their antics because they are just they're just funny. I mean, just watching their reactions to situations that are going on, it's funny as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think that's right. Watching them stand and watch is funny.
Speaker 2: It's very very funny. But I will say, just real quickly, we had lot Lou news this week. Tell me, so Bionca got engaged. She finally got someone to put a ring on that finger, Beyonca black hair, stringing hands.
Speaker 1: She's about to have it. She's about to have a baby, have a baby. Yeah, ok, yeah, yeah, so that's what she got waged to.
Speaker 2: So she got engaged. Wouldn't it be fun if it was so? Daniel, I would have like, girl, your fingers about to turn green? Because who he probably got it from out the bubblegum machine or something like that.
Speaker 1: I guess he's out of prison. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like in uh well, he was in like some kind of a rehab place program. Yeah. So Letitia, Letitia and Keith both got arrested together, yea on the sixth Yeah, uh four, Well it was. It was kind of surprising because first we saw that Keith got arrested, It's like, oh man. Then like an hour later we found out they both got arrested together for trying to sell weed.
Speaker 1: Where do they live? Ohio? Is it we legal everywhere?
Speaker 2: Now? I don't think it's Ohio, but it's like, so Hio. Now maybe it is.
Speaker 1: Maybe it is love.
Speaker 2: Do you know how bad of a drug dealer you are if you got caught selling weed?
Speaker 1: Come on, let's see here. I wonder how this is gonna affect her book.
Speaker 2: That's a joke, speak of speaking of books, Iowa, Iowa, Iowa. God.
Speaker 1: I was just you guys. I'm sorry. All those Middle States they get confusing to me. Okay, no shame.
Speaker 2: Ohio? She built out? Why they sitting this bitch free?
Speaker 1: I don't know where. I don't know where she gets the money to get out. I don't know.
Speaker 2: But he's probably gonna go back to.
Speaker 1: Prison, of course he is.
Speaker 2: He's got like a ten or twenty thousand dollars cash bond for him, so I don't think it's getting up. But speaking of book, it's funny that you said that, because this lady was bit and she was like, I bought her book three weeks ago. I have not received this book. I have emailed, I have DM I have done this. I don't even fought Leticia for this, because why the fuck would you buy a book directly from Latitia?
Speaker 1: Come on, now, that is funny. I thought it would be like an e book. I didn't know it's gould be like a physical paper book.
Speaker 2: It is. I'm like, why would you buy that?
Speaker 1: You're like, lady, you're never getting your thirteen dollars back.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, you know the book is full of lives because the bitch can't talk with that lion, so you know she can't type with that line either. So yeah, yeah, look a little bit of Lalo news right there.
Speaker 1: Well that is a little bit of Lalo news. Wow wow wow. Okay, well let's talk about these people. So oh yeah, before we got started, you had told me that you felt bad for me because of the disgusting body fluids that are discussed on this episode. Listen, there's a how much that will turn your stomach? With this turned your stomach because they kept talking about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah it just if they had said it one time, it would have been like you, that's gross. They kept talking about it and describing it. Did we saw them white? It was too much for me and I looked at Jason said, my friend is over there struggling. I know that she is.
Speaker 1: Your friend was struggling. I'm sitting on my couch as I do. You know, I've got Hulu and I've got my little and I'm just like, how much longer is this gonna go on?
Speaker 2: It kept going, kept going.
Speaker 1: Couldn't happen to a better guy, though, I gotta say, right, all right, let's start with the six hundred zone matt our favorite dramatic preacher, Johnny, who we still don't know anything about.
Speaker 2: They can never talk about Johnny again. And I don't think we would say, well, where's Seanny, what's going on with him? Because there's nothing going on with him.
Speaker 1: I know. It's like and I know because we've got, you know, ten episodes left or something, so I know something will have to pop off because or maybe they're doing the stories, you know, unfolding them. Okay, but in the talking head, Emmanuel says, so immediately you know he's young, but he's in the six hundred, and he goes, there's some new guys and here's some younger guys that are coming to the six hundred. And these guys were all quiet until they started hanging out with Tebow and they realized they were all in the same gang. And gang activity has now infiltrated the six hundred, and nobody's happy about it.
Speaker 2: Well, they couldn't have put them into five hundred, because there's already shit popping off all the time in five hundred. Yes, Like, can you imagine if t Bow were over there?
Speaker 1: Well, I think maybe things would be run more smooth because they would respect him.
Speaker 2: You know, he's he he seems like he does a lot of shit.
Speaker 1: Though, oh he does. He's annoying, kid, He's annoying.
Speaker 2: He's like that kid on the first air of school. You used the teacher seas on walking, says the teacher, like God, damn his brother two years ago. Now hear his ask I was in here, t bo Okay, great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all. It is my favorite season. It's fall and as the air turns crisp and the holidays are getting mirror comfort is the best gift of all. And you know who has it? Quints. Quins delivers layers that last. They have the sweaters that out of wear everyday essentials. They feel luxurious, they look timeless, and they holiday dressing and gifting effortless. Last year I gave both of my sisters in law cashmere blankets. You guys, what an amazing gift. This year, I'm thinking about giving them the Kashmir gloves. Quin's has the best things for gifts, guys. They have blankets, they have gloves, they have the hasts, and of course I've told you about their amazing holiday candles. The Italian wool coats. You guys, it is literally like something you would see in a department store for three times the money. They have the same things without the high end markup. And you know, Quin's works directly with ethical, top tier factories. They skip the middleman and offer prices fifty percent less than similar brands. So going over to Quince, you guys get these like silk shirts with a cashmeir sweater on top. And then they have the most gorgeous like flowy Janes. Oh it's so perfect. So step into the holiday season with layers made to feel good, look polished and last from Quints. Perfect for gifting or keeping it for yourself. Go to quints dot com. Slash pink Shade for free shipping on your order and three hundred and sixty five day returns now available in Canada too. That's qui n ce dot com slash pink Shade to get free shipping and three hundred and sixty five day returns. Qu I n ce dot com slash pink Shade that's free shipping and three hundred and sixty dave returns quins dot com slash pink Shade. Canadian bunkies get on this. On the Talking Head, t Bow tells us he was in prison for two years, so I guess he got out and came back into jail. He says he got charged with aggravated battery, you know, a gang charge. And he says, I'm a loud person and people don't like me, but if you cross that line of disrespect, there's gonna be problems. You can't beat me. I always win.
Speaker 2: He's pretty big.
Speaker 1: He goes, you know, fuck it, you know what I mean, Like, I don't care whatever, whatever. And if you think in U Dorm six hundred it's only older people, nah, there's some of us in here in nineteen twenty one. So I think he's saying like I'm the leader of these young guys, you know. Yeah, then we see a bunch of guys like fighting, like it's nothing to write home about. It's just every day. And on the talking Head, macOS it's getting harder the reader reach the younger people. Like he's there as an employee to reach out to younger people.
Speaker 2: He think he is the this is not big brother, big sister. And I think Matt he's confusing it, like, yes, no, you need to be cool. Do your top. His hair did look a little bit cleaner, he did.
Speaker 1: They did let him wash it for the first time, and I don't know how long.
Speaker 2: And I don't think he used shampoo. It just looks like he let water hit.
Speaker 1: It, yeah, and dried it. Really is a real good scalp scrub, he says. You know, it's it's harder for me to reach the younger people. They are more pornographic in the way that they talk and immature, and their needs are different. There's no balance now, the situation is volatile. So he feels like they brought in these you know, younger kids, and you could see the division of like the oldies and the youngsters, right. Yeah, So in the talking Head there's TiVo and then there's some other guys and they're like the older guys don't like the younger guys, like, we're too loud. And we saw this on that other show we watched where they let the prisoners take over the prison and that was the same thing. They talked about, the old heads and the young heads and yeah, but they worked it out. It worked it, they did.
Speaker 2: I'm curious to see if they're going to work it out in this situation.
Speaker 1: No, they're not, you.
Speaker 2: Don't think so.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Matt says the problem is okay.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: First of all, Matt is in his room alone and we hear six fourteen, what's your emergency? Six fourteen? What's your emergency? And t BO keeps yelling I love you, I love you, and they're like, six fourteen, do you have a medical emergency? Yeah, I gotta swell it in my pants.
Speaker 2: I died well he said that.
Speaker 1: I was like, Okay, he's just trying to make everybody laugh, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a class clown.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And it's funny because they're all in there, they're down and up of stars downstairs, and they can all hear him going, I gotta swell it in my pants. It's hard. Somebody goes help.
Speaker 2: Me, funny. So I'm surprised they didn't walk in there and just snatch his button off out of the wall. Which now we know that those buttons really do work, because no one gave too shit when Matt was pressing the button like two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: No, so, Matt says, the problem is the inmates push the button all the time, and the CEOs won't reply if there's a real medical emergency. And one day there will be an emergency and there will be a lag time where an inmate could take the life of another man. Sure, and I'm thinking of my son, of course.
Speaker 2: You are not. The only time you think about that son is when that you know the camera's on you. You got to say something nice.
Speaker 1: I said, your son, and it just surprises me. Just nothing's gonna be done. I'm sick of te Bow and I may end up beating the living tar out of him.
Speaker 2: Okay, someone who constantly says that they're gonna fight, he can not fight because you're either just gonna fight, you don't just keep talking.
Speaker 1: About this is all he does. This is all he does. If you're watching on camera, he puts his little hands up like a little he recks arms.
Speaker 2: And then don't forget the one like this. It just does something like that. I don't know quite what it is.
Speaker 1: He's trying to confuse. He's trying to he's trying to confuse his opponent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like I'm over here. I'm over here, No, right here, I'm over here here. What it looks like a cartoon you know what I mean? A cartoon fight like Matt, You're not going Matt has no muscles.
Speaker 1: Mat. His hair would get in the way. His hair would get in the way.
Speaker 2: His only defense is his hair. I'm gonna swing this through your face or something like. That's God's his hair.
Speaker 1: With my hair back and forth. So all right, Uh. Anyway, he claims he's gonna beat up to your boat. Now, t Bow, we find out later is a captain in the blood. So I wouldn't recommend and hands on this man.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even make eye contact with him.
Speaker 1: I would I wouldn't laugh at his jokes. I would not laugh at his jokes. I wouldn't speak to anybody associated with him.
Speaker 2: No, no, they literally my interaction with him would be so small that he would wonder like, was I able to even speak? Yeah, He's like, does she? Does she talk? Talk?
Speaker 1: I think that's the best way to be. Just lay low. We might take advantage of you. But he's doing too much, so yes, And so he is talking out loud to himself and his cell at the camera again, going why isn't there a punishment associated with pushing that button? M hm. So now Matt's you know, they're in the general area. He's talking to Johnny about how t Bo keeps pushing the emergency button and he goes, I'm going to say something, and Johnny's like, dude, and he says, hey, t Bo, can you pushing that emergency button? And he goes no. And when he starts to talk, Tibo and this other guy are playing dominoes and the other guy tells him, you can see we're playing a game, like, don't bother him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. Did Tibo even look up when Matt said that. I don't think he did.
Speaker 1: Tibo is a huge person in a huge gang, and his person that's with him says, don't talk to him. I'd be like, excuse me, mister tebop, I'll talk to you later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he Tibo's so up in ranks that he doesn't even answer questions that are to him. Someone else answers the questions for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then he keeps talking and he says, my brother, my brother, YE say it with love, like what if I'm having a heart attack? And they and they think, and they think, and I love you, man, and you know that, and Tvo goes, man, bro, you ain't got it. Do you don't tell me you love me? Who? And he goes, I'm gonna pss that red button when I want to. And Matt says, I know, brother, but what if I have a heart attack? They won't come because you push it too much. Sevo goes, well, you better hope you have a roommate because you can't push that, because you can't push the red button if you have a heart attack and you're by yourself.
Speaker 2: And he was quite accurate when he said that. It's true.
Speaker 1: And he goes, so you better stop pissing and cups so you get a roommate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really did spread, didn't it.
Speaker 1: And when I tell you that, Matt, they kind of did a slow mo of him starting to walk away and he turned around. Yeah, and he gets kind of close to him, and because you know why I did that? Do you know why I did that? I did that for him. I did that for him to not do you know why I did that? And he goes, I don't care why you did that. That shit's gross.
Speaker 2: That's pretty funny, you know what. And I know you're not gonna probably I know you've never ever watched an episode of this show. But Matt reminds me, and it just dawned on me so much of Dwayne Chapman from Dog Bounty Hunter.
Speaker 1: I know who Dog the Bounty Hunter is, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: You don't know the show, so ye, Matt reminds me of a wayless cooler version.
Speaker 1: Of Dyne Is Dwayne the Bounty Hunter.
Speaker 2: Yeah Chapman, Yes, I know. He's always like my brother, my brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Love you, I love you, you know, I love you. You know I love you. I know. Yeah, the long hair that he won't let go of. But he's like, like I said, Matt is a wayless cooler version of Dog the Baloney Hunter, but the voice is the same, all that I love you, I love you, my brother, my brother. Maybe that's who he's trying to be Yeah, man, we thought it was Clint Eastwood this whole time, but it really was Dog bounty Hunter.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'll take that.
Speaker 2: Look at us connecting the dogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, okay, it seems Dog the bounty Hunter seems more of his alley because he's all that justice. Yes, and the talking head, Matt goes, t Bow has no class and no decorum. What he's a leader of a gang. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: You're not having dinner at the country club. It's someone just started acting. What do you mean now?
Speaker 1: Of course he has no class to know to corum, he says, he's rowdy and not sensitive to other people's views. And if I he said, if I want to pissing a cup, I'll piss in a cup. I was ready to go with t Bow right then.
Speaker 2: Because that really shouts class, right there, Matt like.
Speaker 1: Pissing in a cup, nothing but to class.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, most definitely.
Speaker 1: So in the talking Head, Johnny says, God, I thought Matt was going to hit him, so I tried to distract him. Yeah, so Johnny's playing it right. But Johnny's playing it right because you hadn't heard anybody say one word about Johnny to Johnny about Johnny.
Speaker 2: He's a wallflower, isn't it what that's called? Yeah, wallflower.
Speaker 1: But they know he's a former gang member, so they don't fuck with and he's in there for armed robbery.
Speaker 2: That's right, right, which that gives him. They like respect, that right, you know what I mean, So they're not gonna fuck with him. I'm like, Matt wants somebody to fuck with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes he does.
Speaker 2: He wants the attention.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's all he wants is attention. I think he had those eight kids for attention.
Speaker 2: So I don't think any of them like them. So well, let me go to prison.
Speaker 1: Friends, Yeah, I have pin pals, you guys. The holidays are around the corner, and I'm very excited about that. I am actually gonna host a little Christmas Eve party this year and I have already gone to Wayfair to find all the things I want for my table. Okay, it's going to be so cute. And you guys, they have everything at Wayfair. You can get the blow up things for your front yard. You can get a Christmas tree, you can get a sofa, you can get a spatula. You can get everything you need and us what you can have it enough to seventy percent off during Wayfair's Black Friday Sale. Their Black Friday Sales started October thirtieth. It's going to run the whole month of November. Oh my gosh, you can sit back and relax. Wayfair has got you covered and they have fast and easy shipping just in time for the holidays. And as a sidebar, my son called me from college to tell me he had no sheets while I sent him with two pair of sheets from Wayfair. What did he do with the sheets? It's unclear, but all I did was go to Wayfair reorder the same sheets he got them. He's happy. Wayfair literally has everything you need, guys. They have so many great gifts for Christmas too, So this Black Friday sale in the month of November is what you need to go to and get ahead of your Christmas list. Wayfair is the go to destination for everything home, no matter your style, no matter your budget, and you guys, they have a reward program now with Wayfair's new Loyalty program, five percent back on every item across Wayfair's family of brands, free shipping, member only sales. More terms apply, so don't miss out on the early Black Friday Deals. Head to wayfair dot com now to shop Wayfairs Black Friday deals for up to seventy percent off. That's w A Y f a i R dot com. Sale ends December seventh. So Matt tells Johnny, if he starts it, I'll end it. I'm ready, And Johnny's like, okay, now, my friends. So the talking head Matt uses his best Clint Eastwood slash Doug the bounty Hunter voice and goes, this is a dangerous game we're playing. It's dangerous.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, now it is doggy body hunter.
Speaker 1: All right, I gotta go look up some clips of him. Does he die? Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't think he'll ever die. His wife died.
Speaker 1: Ben's wife died, but she looked just like him.
Speaker 2: No, Beth was actually cute. What they have that big blonde hair loss of hair extensions because his shit is hair extensions as well.
Speaker 1: And then but they have like that like fried skin.
Speaker 2: He had, No, she did it. He has it horribly.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's just one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and yeah. You know how mattis always talked about I'm this on this one. It's dog does the same thing. I'm gonna do this. I'm gonna do that. It's like, motherfucker, you can't even carry a gun. All you have is pepper spray. Because you're feeling the same thing. You gotta you know what, on your plane ride, you've got to watch at least two episodes of Dog the Bounty Hunters. Okay, just so you can make see the comparison.
Speaker 1: Well, I will say, if Ingrid looks over and I'm watching Dog the Bounty Hunter, she's gonna she's gonna be like, now we're covering this stupid show. She's she's gonna be like, that's it. I quit.
Speaker 2: Too much. You girls have gone too far now.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. Okay, So it's the next day and Matt says, yesterday was a game changer, which t Bow. There was a guy from the five hundred who there was a guy that came over from the five hundred. Apparently he broke into someone's cell and broke someone's tablet. So Carl, they moved him just once. They just moved it right over to the five hundred, to the six hundred. From the five hundred, it's Carl. It's big Swoll, big Swoll. Now. Then last night I had an idea. I was like, oh, big Swollen. Swollen know that they got each other's names, because don't forget about swollen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. I think Swoll could probably take Big Swol.
Speaker 1: I don't know she could slap him with a slipper, that's for damn sure. She like over here.
Speaker 2: I think she could cuss it. I think she would beat him down with just her words.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's He's like, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yes, ma'am, Yes, ma'am, yes, ma'am. Yes.
Speaker 1: So it's Carl, it's Big swoal. So Matt runs up to meet Carl like he's the welcoming committee. But he's heard, you know, and he won. Of course, I just to check on my son. So by the way, you know, he never asked about his son. So he goes up there to he did it. He goes up there to meet Carl. He's like, my man, my man, my man, And they talk about how they're both MMA fighters.
Speaker 2: I don't think even one of them has actually been in an mm A fight. I think Matt train's yes. I don't think I think MMA stands for something else with Big Swollen, with fighting, but not mixed martial arts. No, uh uh uh.
Speaker 1: When has Carl been out of prison in jail to establish this mm A career.
Speaker 2: That's my point. Okay, Like he's never he probably doesn't know what MMA stands for.
Speaker 1: He's like, m D m A. Is that Molly? Yeah, I sell that.
Speaker 2: I sell that Molly Molly and Molly Molly, Big Molly. Yes. Uh huh.
Speaker 1: So he goes, he walks through the six hundred saying this is Carl, this is my boy. We're both. He's a bad town.
Speaker 2: I was scared for him when he said saying my boy, my boy. I was like, oh shit, please stop saying that man, Please stop saying that to these black gang members. That is really not the words you want to use.
Speaker 1: But he said that that is not. When he said that, I was like, now, I maybe old school, but I think yes, I don't think you're supposed to say that white man to this black man.
Speaker 2: Well, especially not in the situation that they are in.
Speaker 1: I don't think any situation.
Speaker 2: Yet, especially this one, especially this one.
Speaker 1: It'd be like this is my man, this is my man. Yeah, that'd be one thing. Like we know each other from the MMA.
Speaker 2: World, but y'all don't know each other.
Speaker 1: They don't. This guy's from all, he doesn't know him.
Speaker 2: I think big in prison. It's the first time Matt has seen a black person on not on not television.
Speaker 1: It could be yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. So he starts going, this is Carl, this is my boy, this is my bull. We're both mm A fighters. Yeah, he's the baddest man in town. Yeah, yeah, yeah. So Carl's like, yeah, man, I think Carl was gonna turn on him pretty quick. But you think, yeah, carls like you do. He gonna be like, hey, Matt, let me borrow your tablet. So right, So, in talking to Eddie, he says, I'm letting Tibo know in a passive way that I'm in charge. And I've heard tell that he knows. Now I am for real, I am an mm A fighter. And then you see him over there.
Speaker 2: Wait, it was the sound effect that you did at that.
Speaker 1: Because that's what he's doing.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what he's doing. Yeah, it's and the other guy.
Speaker 1: He's over there talking to another guy who's showing like actual boxing moves like under and over, and he's gonna uh so he said, you guys, if you're to watch a video, you're really not getting this.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So anyway, he says. He says, he believes now that I am who I said I was. No one is gonna mess with me, including te baw. Now I am the pod King in many respects. Believe that. Believe that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know what happened to me because I did not hear him say the pod king, but that made me the funniest shit that I've heard throw on all these episodes. He's pod King, he said.
Speaker 1: Now I am the pod King in many respects. Believe that. Believe that.
Speaker 2: And then I was like, funny here that a person who thinks her and charge and then they get checked real quick because he's gonna get checked.
Speaker 1: How on earth do you think that a guy who has got twenty guys that are in his gang and you're the podking, white, greasy haired preacher running scams on people is what they think you're in there for.
Speaker 2: I think that he should just like go back into the preacher role. I think that's the lane he needs to stay in. Yeah, all this other shit you in danger, Matt, he should.
Speaker 1: Just go around preaching and then think like, nobody's gonna mess with me, because then they think, you know, God will get him if they mess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I would have done. I'm like, this is what I got, this is what I'm gonna work with all this other bullshit you're doing. He's gonna get beat up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just waiting for it.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna laugh? Tell the truth? Mary Pain?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not gonna laugh because he's old, and you know, no, I'm not gonna laugh.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's that old.
Speaker 1: I don't know how old he is.
Speaker 2: My age, sure, he's somewhere in between my age and your age.
Speaker 1: He's got eight kids.
Speaker 2: Hey, they start young.
Speaker 1: I know that's true. Yeah, all right, all right, does he have eight kids? Or do I make that up? I think he has eight kids.
Speaker 2: It's seven, it's seven or eight kids.
Speaker 1: I'd have to scroll it through my notes and I can't.
Speaker 2: It's seven or eight. It's one of them.
Speaker 1: All right. So now we're gonna go over to Nate, Allen and Andrew in the five hundred. So we see O'Neill, who's an old guy, uh, talking to Alan and they're betting. They're gambling on a game. It's like, you give me this as the Houston is the clip or whatever? Whatever, So let me tell you something else. I wonder if when they're doing all this shit and the ladies turn the TV off, what happens. Yeah, so they bet they're betting commissary right, like, I'll give you a raw men for a whatever. So in the talking head, Alan says O'Neill is in charge of the betting pot. They call it the kiddy, and Nate says, yeah, we put everything in the kiddy, and whoever wins gets it right. So they have a bag everybody puts her stuff in, and I hear Alan saying like, I don't have it right now, but I will have it when I get my commentary too, height or whatever. So another inmate, who some of them they name and this one they didn't, says, yeah, the gambling, that's a quick way to get into something because some people lose and don't want to pay.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well that's like real life.
Speaker 1: That's real life. Yeah, you gotta get your gambling problem. So O'Neill tells Nate somebody stole the kiddy out of my room. Somebody stole the whole thing out of my room. And he's like what he's going, Man, that's a bitch ass shit. And I understand why Nate is in his room and he's talking to him through the door when other people are out.
Speaker 2: There's always gonna be some shit we don't understand because we've not been in prison, right, But it probably makes sense to anyone who's been in.
Speaker 1: Prison, right because it seems like if he really wanted to talk to Nate, he could just like open his door and talk to him. But he's like talking through the whole the door instead of like.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking, maybe he didn't want everyone to know just shit that all the shit had been stolen.
Speaker 1: But you got to open the door and talk to him.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: I don't understand why the door is not open just for that one cell, because you know, Nate's not up to anything.
Speaker 2: So I'm not sweet, Nick, Well, I mean he's sweet. Here.
Speaker 1: Nate says some bitch ass shit, Are you kidding me? He's like God, he's like, listen at you know, I don't want to get in the middle of it, but I do want my shirt back, you know, right. So O'Neil says who is stealing? Who is stealing? And he's yelling who stole the football kitty? Who stole it? So O'Neill is telling Nat. He goes, I had it hidden like under this stuff and with stuff on top of it. You know this is uncalled for. Nate's like, all right, let me try to figure out what's going on, because Nate's friends with everybody. Yes, so he's going around. He goes, I'm observing, I'm talking to people, and I want to investigate, but I don't want to end up dead, so you know, you can only He.
Speaker 2: Always he has that at the forefront of his mind, like shit can go left really quick.
Speaker 1: Here they can like me, but tomorrow they may not.
Speaker 2: He's not like Matt like actually, Nate could actually say he's the pop prince, you know what I mean. Everyone loves n Nate's everyone's boy, but he doesn't. He's still like that shit can turn leuft, like I keep blinking eye the wrong way and they can jump me like he's aware. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So he talks to a guy name on it now on it. It's hard to say, but his name is on it, and he's learned all his gang information from on it, and we meet on it. On it says my name is Antonio Johnson. My name is on it. I'm always on it, females and everything. He says, I just turned twenty two, and in my hood, if you make it past twenty one, you're an og.
Speaker 2: That's sad.
Speaker 1: It's very sad. And he says, I started selling heroin when I was fifteen, made the wrong decisions, hanging around the wrong people, but making money. We had to teach each other. None of us had daddy, so we were each other's daddies being on it. I stay on it, but karma will come back. I don't know what that means, but I think he.
Speaker 2: Knows he's gonna pay for whatever he's done.
Speaker 1: But he is. We find out a gang member, so yeah, Black Screen of Death on It suspects fellow gang member Man Man of stealing the kiddie. Man Man appears to be fourteen years old.
Speaker 2: He looks really young.
Speaker 1: I mean he definitely did not look eighteen. No he didn't.
Speaker 2: I mean he maybe, like I think he turned eighteen the next day he went to prison. Yeah, he looks really don't and he's still bad because he looks so young.
Speaker 1: And he's so cute. His demeanor when they're talking to him, he's like, I don't know, it's just like my when my kid was seventeen, like, I don't know Will six seven?
Speaker 2: You know, like, yeah, right, it's.
Speaker 1: Sad, it's very sad.
Speaker 2: It's very but they grow up. It's funny. They have to grow up so fast, but they know nothing about real life. There is no street life. You know what I'm saying. It's it's bad.
Speaker 1: After watching the show, I think we're going this is just a revelation I had just now after watching this show. I think we're going to have maybe a better understanding of our love after lock up people.
Speaker 2: We will have a better understanding of their time in prison. We will never ever understand the ship that they do outside of prison.
Speaker 1: There No, I'm just saying, like we're gonna understand like they don't understand real life. They don't understand like living in a house with one person and making sure you put the dishes away or you know, like I.
Speaker 2: Agree because they just say some of them are so institutionalized.
Speaker 1: Like from such a young age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're right. It's because these are things they could be teaching them in prison.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, you know totally. I think they go to some of these halfway houses and stuff. They have to make their bed every day, they have to do their own dishes. They have to you know, be responsible for themselves and get to meetings on time and all this stuff. And that's we've got a problem in not at Harry's, not Harry's halfway House, not that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: Unless you're into.
Speaker 2: It, you may get rearrested going to fucking Harry's. I saw what you.
Speaker 1: Did, Harry guy. It was like, if you're not if you didn't watch it. Harry is a guy from a season of Love at your lock up and his halfway House was on and popping you could get the best drugs d hookers. He ended up hooking up with a lady that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, door Dash drop off your ship, you know what I mean, Amazon drop offs. You know the drug dealer comes every Wednesday, every Thursday at four pm. Yeah, they were, yeah, that's the way to go to party.
Speaker 1: That's the place. And he was so cute too, and that was such a sad okay. So so some of the guys on it and some other guys call man Man over and that's when he was like, I don't know, like what a do dad, And they're like starting to talk to man Man and somebody says to man, man, why'd you lie to on it? Because they know they know he did it, but they're trying to protect each other, and and on it goes, no, I'm calling it. You have to give the shit back, and then man goes, shit, I don't give a fuck. I'm not going to give it back, and so it says they have confirmed he's the thief, and on it goes, man, if you don't give it back them, I have to beat your ass and said this is where I said, man, man looks like he's fourteen, And on it says, man, man, man, you don't steal people's shit like you don't. Yeah, And the talking head Nate says, on it is telling him to get the stuff, bring it out, or he's going to beat his ass. But he can't just fight on that alone. They need a stain in order to make a decision, and stain means they need stain in order to make a decision, and stain means ranking. You have to get approval in order to fight somebody.
Speaker 2: I'm glad to explain that. I wish they had have explained why it's called kittie pool like the kitty like k I T T. Why why is it called that.
Speaker 1: That's what you call it when it's a big that's that's that's a word to say, like we're gonna put everything in the kitty. Yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: I've always heard it called a pool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the kitty is. Let's see what I'm just going to give you the like the pool kitty as a pool of money, kitty is a pulled fund of money, typically collected from a group of people for shared purpose, and the term is widely used in card games like poker, where contributions for players are used for expenses or refreshments. In more general context, share funds like office petty cash, our group savings play.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've just heard they called pool. But Mary Payne, with all her street cred, she knew what kitty meant and where it came from.
Speaker 1: I didn't know where it came from, but I've always heard you got to put it in the kiddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, huh, learn something new. Look, we really do learn things from these shows.
Speaker 1: We really do. We really do. I learned the dog the Bounty Hunter has hair extensions. Okay, so much more so. You'll have to seek the approval so we see on it, say two man, man there's a captain in six hundred and we can ask him. Do we find out the highest ranking Blood is t Bow? That's scary and we didn't know that, and that shit's scary that.
Speaker 2: I mean, you don't want to fuck with a gang member, period. But Matt is over there fucking with the captain, but the captain of the Bloods, and I don't think he has a clue.
Speaker 1: T Bo has jurisdiction of the six hundred and the five hundred.
Speaker 2: He had the five hundred.
Speaker 1: They just they just talked through that wall and asked Tibo what to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like there was no problem, Like when Matt was a can you do? Like it took forever. He went right up there, dingling ling ling, get Tebow and there he was. I'm like, yeah, okay, all right, important stuff going on.
Speaker 1: So they walked to the door, they talk to t Bow and they're telling him what happened, and Tiba goes, no, myself was in that kiddie. Now my question is I understand how that he was also in the pool, but how did he get stuff in the kiddie?
Speaker 2: Well, how's he gonna get his stuff?
Speaker 1: And if he wins, how would he get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how did he get it? Yeah, I don't understand.
Speaker 1: I don't understand that. Somebody, somebody tell us. So anyway, Tbo goes, you have to tell man Man he cannot be stealing. And if he's stealing, he's stealing from dog. I guess he needs him. And so the like man Man's right here, right here, and we see man Man come off to the side, and then on It talks to Tibo and Tibo says, to on It because you better get that sack back. You better tell him he can't do that, right, So the talk ahead, Shine is all mad. He goes, why is on It getting involved in this? This is blood business. White boys got their snacks taken and that's fucked up at the end of the day. That's not my business. Well, Shine didn't hear the part that Tibo shit was also taken. Uh huh huh yep, and.
Speaker 2: Don was over there being petty boots.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: He didn't.
Speaker 1: He really worries talking ahead, and Nate goes, the good thing about the gang members is they will try to keep each other in line, if you know. So if one steals, they're gonna, you know, hold him account and you know, Seine really tries to portray himself as the next leader, but no one sees him as the leader.
Speaker 2: He's another pod king over there, and he's pod king and he's not.
Speaker 1: Now Shine wants to fight with on it forgetting t BO involved. For what man man did. It sounds like Shine needs to say out of it.
Speaker 2: That's what it sounds like to me. That's what I would do. I'd be like, I'm going over here with the white boys because it's a little bit safer over here, you know what I'm saying. But no, they want to be we have to forget. They're bored, so they like want there to be some action, like I don't know, someone is like high school girls, like I'm lord, let's go pick on Sarah, tell her how awful her hair extensions are or something like that, you know, just for entertainment.
Speaker 1: So now they're gonna have to fight it out talking ahead, and Andrew goes, clearly they're gonna fight, And when they started fighting, I could hear the impacts too. And then Alan says, you don't want to watch because you don't know if you should watch, because if you watch, maybe you'll get jumped. And he goes, but I don't know what happened. It was a fight with two people, and then all the bloods jumped in and started beating both guys. It was crazy because the two guys started fighting, and then everybody jumped in and started beating the two guys down.
Speaker 2: And at first when they started, when everyone jumped in, I was like, oh shit, they're jumping man.
Speaker 1: Man man man got away. Scott Free in this situation got me down.
Speaker 2: When everybody got up, I was like, no, they were jumping both of them, both of them. Oh my god, damn.
Speaker 1: It was like five guys jumped on two.
Speaker 2: It's the kicking that I can't take. I hate when I would see them kicking. I don't know. I punched his fine, but kicking is just something else, still something to me.
Speaker 1: So as they stand up and kind of walk away, Alan's like they were both bleeding on their faces, like, I don't know how it works. I don't know what happened, and I don't want to know how it works or what happened. Good job, Alan, good job. Yeah, so did we see you know, they're all trying to pull each other apart. And then in the cell, Poncho comes in and says to Alan. Yeah, so the bloods had to jump in on the beat down because two bloods are not supposed to fight in front of other non bloods.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I mean they're in a prison pod. So I mean, so.
Speaker 1: I guess if you have to, you gotta go get go in the room. Go in the room. Yeah, and so did we see those guys say peace out? Peace on, piece on and they hug.
Speaker 2: Because that's how guys do it. Guys can fight, fight it out and be over it. It's the women folk. We can't do it. It's like we fight, did we gotta tell everyone else they hate you, pick on, you have everyone else picked and make fun of you. Guys just fight it out and they're they're cool.
Speaker 1: It's wild.
Speaker 2: They're tired too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So and the talking head and Nate goes. You know, I've been in here a long time and I've learned a lot about gangs. And I'll be really interested to talk to the Kernel about all of this that I've learned. But just another day in jail. Black screen of death, with the dispute settled on it returns the kiddie per TiVo's orders, and they get it, and they count it and everything's fine.
Speaker 2: You know that had stole all the snacks. By the time the fight was over with, I wouldn't have any snacks lifts because I knew me. I know me, I would have eaten all the snacks by now.
Speaker 1: And he was like, it looks like a lot of Ramen. Though, yeah, I like Roman not that much. Okay. So Emmanuel, here's the gross part. Everybody just literally my stones little lipt. So we see American.
Speaker 2: This is where her true professionalism comes in. Okay, she actually deserves like some kind of a reward for getting through this, because this is like a reporter being like in a war zone and still having to report.
Speaker 1: It's okay.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So we see Emmanuel's bunkie, Dante, telling him the wall has boogers and blood on it from his last roommate, and he goes, well, what happened to that guy? He gets so he got sent downstairs, and Dante goes, yeah, and after that it was fucked up because I found out the guy had aids. Whether that's true or not, who knows, We have no idea. Anyways, regardless, it's gross. So Emmanuel says, I am a public health official and they need to clean this up, and I'm going to have to give the CEO's a peace of my mind. So the CEO brings the food and goes, go in your cell, and he goes, no, I'm not going to go in there. And the guy goes, get in your cell and he goes no. There is blood and mucus on the walls. And the CEO says, that means nothing to me. That means I don't care. That is nothing to me, and Emanuel goes, I'm being professional with you, and this is a health hazard. You treat us like animals. I'm not an animal. I am as educated as all you guys. Stop treating me like trash. There's blood and mucus on the wall of someone who has aids this is not safe. I have followed all the protocol to ask to get it cleaned. Nothing, give me gloves, give me something, I'll clean it. And he's raising his voice and the officer goes, hey, hey, hey, listen, listen, listen. I'm listening. Okay, we got you covered. You have let me know you're in a fucked up situation and I'll deal with it. I'll deal with it, okay. So I mean so Amaniel says you know, it takes a challenger and being belligerent to get anything done around here, and that's sad. It doesn't help the inmates to learn anything. They think they have to yell to get anything done. And you know, there's basically he's like, there's protocol to follow, and you follow it and still nothing happens.
Speaker 2: Right, It's just he's right. I mean, but I tell you what, the more excited he got, the that's hood he sounded.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. He was like, excuse me, I am highly educated and I do not want mucus on my walls.
Speaker 2: And he's like, gosh, oh well he blew his cover. Gosh.
Speaker 1: So the two CEOs and another inmate come in. I was like, is this the designated cleaning in mat?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, yeah, poor guy.
Speaker 1: And Evandel goes, if the State Health Department came in here, a lot of people would be in a shutload of trouble. Mister.
Speaker 2: So here we go again. He's just chipping away at that hook cover that he says. He said, I'm so hood. Oh it's funny, okay, until a booger comes around.
Speaker 1: Me too, me too, say right, all right, let's go to Jacqueline Stephanie and Angelae in the South Annex. It's interesting because it's called iPod, and I wonder if from the show they call it South Annex and don't say iPod because iPod is so confusing, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh, maybe maybe maybe you're right.
Speaker 1: So we see Jacqueline. She's gone to lock up, she's in segregation, and their girls are like, god, yeah, the CEO she called the sergeant on Stephanie, and they're all just like stunned because no, she called the sergeant on Jacqueline, not Stephanie. Jacqueline got called, the sergeant got called on her. Everybody's done. So they're like, this must be like the next day because that was at night when they were trying to go to bed, when they were taking all her shit down. So the next day they're out talking and then she comes back and they're like, what happened. She goes, the guards were rough housing. Either threw me to the ground, they look, ripped my nails off, and I had to shit to nobody, and they're like really. She goes, yeah, look at my nails are all gone, and she goes, do I look like a gang member? My god, I've never been treated like that. But nobody's really giving her any intention. And Stephanie is sitting there playing Uno and never even like looks at.
Speaker 2: I mean, but when you playing Uno, you really have to concentrate. You can't have side conversations over here, and you put down draw for you're talking and a person then draw for. So I mean you gotta gotta concentrate a little bit mere pain.
Speaker 1: Well is that I understand. But I think that since they've been there, they haven't seen anybody get put in segregation. So Jacqueline's like, I'm coming back with like a story and some news, and I like what.
Speaker 2: I mean, But granted, I still don't think she did anything to be put into segregation and for them to throw her around and make her take her nails off. Like, yeah, it's a bit, but we just witnessed a whole gang fight.
Speaker 1: Right, nobody did anything, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, as she's like bitching about it, somebody who's playing Uno, not Stephanie goes, sorry, that happened to you.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: So we're talking to her. Jaqueline goes, they're all over there playing cards and Stephanie didn't even look up. She didn't care, she didn't ask who has Okay, Stephanie hates you. Why haven't you figured that out?
Speaker 2: None of them really care for her, and I mean she's not She doesn't have like a great personality.
Speaker 1: They liked her when she was making the pink clothes. They thought that was fine because.
Speaker 2: They were using her. That was it, Like she was the artis and crafts teacher right then and there. But you know, no, they have nothing for her at all.
Speaker 1: So we're talking, he had Stephanie goes. Jacqueline's just acting with all that cursing. That's not how she normally talks. She got put in lockdown, big deal.
Speaker 2: Sephany when we first made you. This is not the way you talked either, Like you totally switched up. Yes, once she went to prison.
Speaker 1: So Secany, all, I live in the white neighborhood and that's the hood over there, and I never yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm kind of wondering maybe this is the real Siffany and everything else was in front.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Again, we still hadn't seen your collar boyfriend. She didn't care.
Speaker 2: He's just waiting by the phone. He's like, maybe she's in the hole. I don't know, She says. The hole. Maybe that's what she has a called.
Speaker 1: So nighttime in Jacqueline Spot, everybody's talking and there's and they're first they're talking about something stinking like it's gas. So I'm thinking, yeah, of course we're gonna go back and talk about pooping, but no, they're talking about like gas, gas gas, like a leaf, so it's a gas smell. And I said, it's gas, not gas, and black screen of Death. The women suspect a gas leak. So we see Jacqueline wrap a cloth around her nose, which is kind of smart. And the CEO inter coms and was like, hey, girls, what's up. You're still awaken there? What's going on girls?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just making sure no one died from the gas leak, poisoning or anything like. It was very conversational.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're like and the CEO's like, ooh girl, it's hot. It's bad in here too. What's going on there in your zone? I was like, yeah, like, bitch, the.
Speaker 2: Same thing going out over there. It's a goddamn gas leak. Like if you smell it, we smell it. It was very odd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the CEO goes, yeah, I went and checked the stove and the heat's not even on, so I don't even know what it is. Crazy, you guys, all right, it was.
Speaker 2: Really like your girlfriend calling on a cell phone like, hey, did you hear that big boom? Like I didn't. Did your electricity go off? It was very I don't know.
Speaker 1: It was crazy. It was crazy. This is the same one that put Jackie in the hole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, make your puck all of her fucking fingernails off. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they turn they turned the lights on in all the and all the rooms, and Stephanie in her room goes, I'm I could smell that. I'm starting to panic. She said, this is dangerous. You know, we're hitting the emergency button for miss Mitchell. And all them mats are like yelling like, you guys, you can smell. This is dangerous that we're in this room. There's no air blah blah blah. So after an hour, after an hour of sitting with his gas smelt, an officer finally goes, Okay, they pop open the doors and she says, everybody put your shirts on and come out, and they unlock the doors. They let them out, and they're all like, you need to call the fire department, like what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they go, everybody, were relocating you for the night to the gym, bring your mats and what you need for tonight. I was glad we got to see that they have a gym.
Speaker 2: Because I'd been wondering because we literally only have seen them in the pot.
Speaker 1: We never see them go to the gym. So they go to what they call the wreck room, and they lay their beds along the walls, and the talking had separately seventy and Jack Lend are both like, yeah, we need a break. We're just gonna stick with our roommates. We're not going to go try to find each other. We're gonna stick with our roommates. So the talking head Angela says, the night of the gas leak, I could tell Gabrielle is attracted to me. She's very funny. I love her personality because you hear Gabrielle's over there making jokes like, I don't know, maybe they'll just have to let us all go home, you know. Three hours later, the fire department comes is checking it out. The women are all in the gym, and the talking head seven he goes, I'm looking down to where Jacqueline is with her pod and she's just isolating herself. It's like two o'clock in the morning. The girl what she's supposed.
Speaker 2: To be doing. Yeah, I mean you're sitting there. Can you imagine how uncomfortable it was to have their mats on that hard ass.
Speaker 1: Floor, Like that's the same as their bed though. It's just a hard ass that's true.
Speaker 2: And then you're wondering what the fuck is going on? What I don't know what she expected to her to be doing right now. She just cannot stand even the look of Jacqueline.
Speaker 1: She hates her. She'd have answered talking Jaqueline goes, yeah, this is depressing, like all this should happen. I just got put in the whole Nobody cares like, yeah, I'm depressed. So she just see her put her head down trying to go to sleep, and she's trying to like block out the lights so she can sleep, which is what I was trying to do this morning.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was gonna say, guess what I would have been doing too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and talking to head, the producer says to Stephanie, who does have a new haircut, had new hairdos down. She's got little braids all in the front.
Speaker 2: Yes. Yeah, every time we see her new.
Speaker 1: Hair, and the producer says, what do you hope happens to Jackie? And she goes, I hope she goes home or gets sent home.
Speaker 2: I mean, I was impressed and she said that because I thought she was gonna say, I hope they kill her, because that's how much she can't stand her, Like Jackie's done nothing to her. I almost feel like it's a jealousy thing of some sort. I don't know, it's very very weird.
Speaker 1: It's very weird. She just wants to be the favorite new girl.
Speaker 2: It's strange, but she has no issue with Angela.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, because I can beat her ass.
Speaker 2: You know what, you got a point?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, Yeah, black screen to death. The firemen shut off a faulty valve on the heating system and the women are allowed to return to the iPod. But it's three am, and talking to head, Jackie goes. We go back in and we notice a very strong smell of cinnamon, which means they probably didn't fix the problem. They just masked the smell. Well, you'll find out when the cinnamon smell goes away if the gas smell comes back. I mean, I mean, I just.
Speaker 2: Would hope the fire department would have fixed it.
Speaker 1: I don't think the fire department wants an entire prison sell to burn down.
Speaker 2: Especially after they've been there and they're supposed to have done their jobs. But where's the what is where is the cinnamon smell coming from?
Speaker 1: You know, if they had like a bathroom spray and they just went around sprayed it and all this, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, that's what I would have done too to get I mean like this, yeah and sweet and good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the Talking Head we see Angela talking about Gabrielle and just she's so giddy over her, right, and we see them and we see them like snuggling up in the bed and stuff. And the producer asked her about Gabrielle and says, are you too romantically involved? And she says yes, okay, but now but now the very next scene is next time on Talking Head with Angela. The producer says, are you in a relationship with Gabby? And she goes, no, she was I can't say we're in a relationship. And the producer goes, well, you're very touchy feeling, and she goes, yes, we are affectionate and we are intimate. We are Well, if you're Okay, well, I guess you could be intimate and affectionate, not being a relationship.
Speaker 2: They're friends for benefits.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, all right, all right, right, I can deal with it. Honchow is saying that white dude with the glasses he's gay.
Speaker 2: Bro, Oh, God, care for Matt.
Speaker 1: I'm scared for Andrew.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry Andrew. That's yes, that's what I mean. I'm scared fORCH.
Speaker 1: Is talking about Andrew.
Speaker 2: Well, how does he know? I'm curious to see, like what made him all of a sudden think that.
Speaker 1: I don't know because I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Because we have all thought. We thought it.
Speaker 1: We have thought it only because of the way his dad acts about its gay out of him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, we What we thought was, you know, Matt has put this child in this situation because he believes that his son is gay, and it's just a little toughen him up, because you know, that's that's how you get rid of the gay. I mean, what what has happened for Pancho to say this. I'm nervous, very nervous. It's not good.
Speaker 1: And we hear Alan Uh in a voiceover saying, your life could be a living hell in here if you're gay? Oh man, all right. So now we see a COEO yelling at Stephanie and she's saying, you can't just move yourself. You go get your stuff and go back to where you were. So Stephanie is like, self moved out of her own pod. So something has happened where the ladies, her her best friends and her sorority have turned on her. And Jacqueline is saying to the CEO they were bullying her and so that's why she moved. And Swoll comes out man and is yelling. She goes, hey, nobody being bullied. Why would you say that? And is screaming. So apparently Stephanie was in that pod with swollen she felt she was being bullied and tried to move and Jacqueline, who's nice, tried to help her, but then apparently it got found out and the CEO is like, you can't just move yourself, like, you know, is it.
Speaker 2: Bad that I'm like kind of glad that Stephanie's getting it a little bit.
Speaker 1: No, I'm thrilled the way too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh. So then we see Emmanuel acting a fool over in this six hundred screaming Black Lives matter, Black lives matter, Black lives matter, and we see one white guy in the corner going black lives Is that what we're doing? Nobody hit me?
Speaker 2: Oh that is funny.
Speaker 1: And the talking head Matt goes Emanduella is not reading the situation very well and he doesn't know how dangerous this is. And as usual, Matt locates a camera and goes up and goes Bouchie. I guess that's his last name. Boucie is a target.
Speaker 2: So as are you. He probably has drawn himself a little Matt and put like little circles where all the cameras are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know who else? You know who else likes the camera?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: Tibo? Tibo went up to the camera several times?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: The problem is is Matt's going to get to see his footage and Tubo's not. And that is the end of episode six. Blood Rules. Now this obviously had a double meaning because we had the bloods and yeah, I had the blood to say it, you have to say.
Speaker 2: You know, I was really hoping they came in there for like a fire hose and just clean all the walls. I was shocked when they just had someone in there, just like springing it like, no, blast that ship off. It's horrible.
Speaker 1: I can't talk about it. And I appreciate you feeling my pain on this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I felt bad for you last night.
Speaker 1: Well that's it, guys. And if you're listening to this, I'm at Bravo kon or I'm on my way home from bravakon maybe Yeah, when you're listening to this, I'll be on my way home.
Speaker 2: I just asked, like two things, okay from you.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you see Gizille, okay.
Speaker 2: Take a picture with her and send it to me, and also tell her how much your co host loves her.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: And and if you see Teresa even though me I'm in this weird place with Teresa right now.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: You know it used to be a tree hard or whatever? That saying a tree a tree hugger? What I say a tread like a big time like you cannot say anything bad about Teresa, unfortunately she's Louis. It has just gone south with us. But if you see her, take a picture to me.
Speaker 1: Oh, if I see her, I all take a picture. She's you know, but I'm not. I'm not here looking for I'm out here looking for Mary. I'm not here looking for Mary's al I'm not looking for Teresa.
Speaker 2: God do you see Mary m Cosby?
Speaker 1: What will I do with myself?
Speaker 2: She's so hilarious.
Speaker 1: She is jumped in both feet this season. She she is some good in.
Speaker 2: It's really something. Yeah, she's all in. She's not really holding back, and nothing can make me hate her. Even when she says horrible things, it's still funny because it's usually very accurate.
Speaker 1: This past week when this will be a couple of weeks late when you hear this. But she looks right at Meredith and goes, I don't know. I don't want to talk to you. You're boring, You got nothing going on? Yeah, yeah, you're boring.
Speaker 2: Whenever they said about Brown's husband like flirting with someone and farting, and in her talking hand, she's like, I would die if I find out my husband was flirting, and I think I would feel worse about the fighting part.
Speaker 1: He was making out with somebody in farting.
Speaker 2: And that is so gross.
Speaker 1: And then this girl told somebody I made out with this guy who was married to this girl and farting, Like, girl, have some self respective you made out with somebody's husband and he was farting. Don't tell it, he said to yourself.
Speaker 2: I would have to tell it just because of the farting part, Like you never mind the cheating scandal of it, like that's that's that's funny.
Speaker 1: Oh God, I love I love it. Salt Lake City is so good. Well, hopefully by the time you hear this, I'll be on a plane on the way home.
Speaker 2: No, you don't have no voice, y'all. I'm gonna tell y'all. Right now, she's not gonna have a voice.
Speaker 1: I've got to stop talking from today until I don't know when Monday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Celine Beyond does not talk for her performances, so I think you need to see beyond it for the next year.
Speaker 1: I am the best singer in the world.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yes, that's it.
Speaker 1: Everybody. Make sure you're following Keisha the Libra Lounge with Keisha. That's my girl over here, and make sure you're following her on Instagram and why not very funny TikTok. She's doing What to Wear over forty, which is delightful. We're trying to make Keisha a TMU Sheen Amazon influencer.
Speaker 2: Yes, one day, Mary Payne is gonna say when I first had her as a co host, I didn't know she was going to be the breakout star.
Speaker 1: I would say that. I would say that when you get your own reality show and we'll be like, can I come visit?
Speaker 2: No, we'll still be podcasting. That'll be part of the show. Oh God, you have taught me better than that, Mary Pain, you taught me. When one of us goes up, we all go up, and y'all, that is really how she is, Like.
Speaker 1: It's what we call we call high tide raises all ships. Is that what it is? I don't know something like that I heard of.
Speaker 2: When one of us eats, we all eat.
Speaker 1: That's perfect. That's right, that's right. So everybody goes support Keisha, Please support me, and I'll see you when I get back from Bravo. Kan Bye bye,