Speaker 1: It was good to so jeezy being inflexing and you checking out The Cruise Show podcast. Make sure to subscribed, rate and share.
Speaker 2: Bob Hey back in business, Charlotte Mafia on the Cruise Show. Let's get it guys, Yes, sir, intro by Nico Blitz, my guy right.
Speaker 1: There, you do all of them? I did all that, Yeah no, but the other ones that I've heard when I came before.
Speaker 2: No, no, not before. So I just started like he just took.
Speaker 1: Fire the Cruise Show thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah man one Sneako Blitz got a hand, like, got a hold of the intros. It was just next level fire stuff for sure. You know it's like it's uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah right.
Speaker 2: Shot my GM too. We got whippets in the back and you down. We got tanks. You feel me, tanks for listening for this.
Speaker 1: You have.
Speaker 2: The new album is crazy. Congratulations and welcome back having us. Yeah no, thank you, guys.
Speaker 1: There's been a minute since it was buff up here.
Speaker 2: Again, sure bro, for real, for real, and we've seen the growth, We've seen you guys come back together and and you know, make it sound like like it should sound. You feel me, and that's the ship man for real. I'm feeling Brosky off the album. I've been listening to Brosky like crazy making Brosky.
Speaker 1: Man that first one was that was that right after he stick. We might have made them the same day. Brusky and Heastick, like yeah, like we were just back in. We was in that vibe.
Speaker 2: I'm like with the Brusky right yeah, and then and then so what watch that whole How how soon did we make that song?
Speaker 1: Watch that was crazy? That was that was more kind of recent right recently. You gotta watch that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. I love how y'all just trading versus we're going back and forth and showing people what it is and.
Speaker 1: Everything sounds exactly like sherilyne Manfia is just elevating.
Speaker 2: Right, just like Yo, look at these dudes like they just.
Speaker 1: Got better exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: What do we attribute a tribute that too?
Speaker 3: I think just working on ourselves definitely at the time we took away and working on our own music and stuff, you know what I mean. It's uh, just sharpening us all the way with our with our music.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I feel like the more you work on yourself and the better you are, like and the better you feel about yourself. It's going to show. It's going to reflect on your craft, whatever it is you do.
Speaker 3: I feel like we went through a lot the last five six years too, so that uh you know, so it's like a lot to make music about.
Speaker 2: No, you know, it feels like y'all saw sunlight. Yeah, you saw the sunlight. Was like, all right, Yo, it's different out here. And that's what it feels like too. Right are we are we sober California sober.
Speaker 3: Caliber smoke here and there and then you drink at a festival.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm pretty much sober right now, one hundred percent and nothing out At the last club events, yeah, it was sober and really we drinking water water, hellow water, Hello water.
Speaker 2: We didn't go vegan yet, right, n A little bit a little bit different. Try eat as much red meat and stuff. Red meat is fine as long as you like.
Speaker 3: I just don't do this well, you know what I mean. I've been working out too, but uh, I just realized I'm just lose way faster eating certain things.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right, that's right. The chicken, king wan salads and all that.
Speaker 1: There you go, king, that's right, that's good for the you know, that's.
Speaker 2: No Korean barbecue in La and I could dig.
Speaker 3: I mean say sometimes here and there, you know, just not all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nah, for sure, Yo, talk to me about yoga and pilates.
Speaker 1: Yoga and pilates for the women out there. I see a lot of women on Instagram, like on the hell stuff, so we just wanted to make a track for them. That's the tart that once too. You heard the restless song that ones that popped my.
Speaker 2: Work out to turn up exactly exactly, get on that peloton. What's up? Jack?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I just I think this is a full circle moment for me because I don't know. I've always wanted to tell you guys. My cousin was thirteen and she wanted to go to Rolling Now to see you guys specifically, she's thirteen. I was just like, all right, I'm gonna take her. I didn't tell her parents where I was taking her. I didn't tell them what and she was just like the entire fucking festival, just like I need to go see.
Speaker 2: Shore Musty is one of those ones when it comes on you find out who that person really is.
Speaker 4: How excited are you guys for coach?
Speaker 1: Excited?
Speaker 2: This energy?
Speaker 1: It's a it's a lot going on. Like we haven't stopped working, we haven't done stopped doing videos. We did two videos last week. We we just haven't got a moment to even think. But it's coming, and it's coming fast pass right, y'all.
Speaker 2: You know we understand that Coachella said, it's just different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's just like I just can't wait till we in the moment walking like behind the behind the stage and like it happening.
Speaker 2: What's that like, like you know, a minute before you hit that stage and you look out, everyone looks out? Is it nerve rackets?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's when level Yeah, that's when I get a little bit of butterflies, like and now we're like, oh, we're about to do this.
Speaker 3: Maybe not for like, I mean, I'm always excited to perform, whether it's like whether it's seven hundred people or seven thousand, but eighty thousand is a lot, bro.
Speaker 2: We might have to take a shot for that one.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe maybe maybe And it's coach Ollor you know, I might go up. I might go up.
Speaker 2: Ship We got a smoke.
Speaker 4: Right, Are you guys planning to go out into the crowdicle?
Speaker 2: Yeah? For wait what yeah? Put them ski masks on bounce out. Okay, we got security following, y'all, we're gonna be deep.
Speaker 1: We got security.
Speaker 2: Take off the jewelry. This coach. Coach is a good crowd, good lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's a different crowd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, definitely a lot of ladies were hanging with the ladies I heard on the back the Yeah we're back. We're begging. What's the what's the process in the studio? What do we need? What a shortline mafia need in the studios? Just y'all to just get vi.
Speaker 3: Each other and a good engineer shout out a shout.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Yeah, that's the only engineer.
Speaker 2: Thirteen fourteen motherfuckers in there.
Speaker 1: We don't we don't have to. But if thirteen fourteen homies want to pull up, right, but.
Speaker 2: That just creates a vibe, right, that creates and then we're just working, right. How many songs have we done.
Speaker 1: In the night, like three, three four here? Okay, we make good quality songs, so we don't got to make a lot.
Speaker 2: Okay, is there another album from songs that didn't get chosen?
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure, for sure.
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 2: How many songs do we have?
Speaker 1: Probably like twenty, Leftover, thirty, lift Over.
Speaker 2: It's still in business.
Speaker 1: It's still in business. Buness is booming business, boom.
Speaker 5: Yo. So we were slapping heat Stick over here a real name, crazy last year, crazy record, but you know, like Heatstick was last year and then the album is obviously this year.
Speaker 2: Like, so was heat Stick.
Speaker 1: Kind of like a test run for Heastick was going to go on the album. So it was work. What happened was the Supreme Supreme called us and they're like, yo, we want you to model the look book. So we was gonna and us being together was a secret, So we're gonna come out on the Supreme look Book. And I was like, oh, we got to drop a song to go with this, like we can't just come out do a Supreme look Book. And then we quiet again like we've been acquired for so many years. So it just kind of like forced our hand to drop his stick, So we dropped. He took the same day as a Supreme look.
Speaker 2: Book Crazy and the collab We're Born and Raised was crazy.
Speaker 1: Born and Raised collab was amazing. Yeah, ourp was a good friend of ours and and his son and his son be at all our shows and stuff, so you know, it's amazing to see that come together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how that come together? Was that? I mean?
Speaker 1: I mean we're all like like intertwining, Like, are the team at Born and Raise handles my merch They've always handled my merchut out my hommy dare Yes, he does all their production, he does my production. So we've all been intertwined, like from graffiti, from everything like yeah, so it worked out. Yeah, family, yeah, exactly, just family ship yo.
Speaker 2: I love no makeup as well.
Speaker 1: Make us fire. Yeah, we produced that menace. What are the other producers on the album minutes? I used to face Diego, DJ Paul three six months fires, DJ Snake, Yeah, snakes to homie, we're gonna shoot a video to one of the snakes, right, I think he's bringing us to a race so we can shoot it. Like just lifestyle ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some psychedelic ship.
Speaker 4: Have you guys ever been to it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Definitely.
Speaker 1: We were going to racings. It was like fifteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. They was out shoppling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had that scene, had the scene out here, you know, like all the club we was like thirteen.
Speaker 1: He was going there was Yeah, I don't know why. It was all ages clubs now that I think about it, Thursday, there was like all ladies clubs, so we would go. We would go to clubs at like fifteen sixteen till like two three am, and then we go to school the next day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to school the next day. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes we'll be going to We'll be I'll be going to school hungover off of four logo, the one with calf to what.
Speaker 3: We activated ones, the Lemonade joint.
Speaker 2: Right, that's right, y'all been to all these raves?
Speaker 5: Y'all have any favorite E d M, like.
Speaker 3: DJs, Swedish House Mafia. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't have a specific favorite, but I just love the music.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yo? Is there is there something I don't I don't want to say advice, right, but is there like a word that we can like spread to to someone who is aspiring to be like Shortline Mafia? I feel like y'all y'all inspired a lot of kids.
Speaker 1: Just just follow your dreams, be yourself and just work as hard as you possibly can and really believe in yourself. Like I feel like that that's what it is. It's all in your mind manifestation. So if you're believe in yourself and you really think you could do it. You're gonna do it. Look at all. Look at everybody in l A doing this ship. Like a lot of people they took inspiration from us, they saw us do it, they believe they could do it. Now they doing it.
Speaker 2: No, we talked about this last time, right like like you know, you don't Podus and.
Speaker 1: They all like yo show moth like you and not just them, the rappers too, Like we just we just had the little hommies in the club with us. We have pay some brable with us, and it's like they they just watching us and taking notes and doing their stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying that you'll inspired a lot of a lot of these newcasts and there's a lot.
Speaker 1: Of and we're going to continue to inspire more and more and more.
Speaker 2: And I think that's the goal, right, Definitely what it's all about.
Speaker 1: You know, when when do y'all make it like pop star level like hunting in Pleasure? Oh it's like five five some light, some light.
Speaker 2: You feel at the shows and a lot of little dudes that look like.
Speaker 3: Like Mafia exactly everything you know, Yeah, just like us today you.
Speaker 2: Do on the Supreme Supreme Joint on you feel me.
Speaker 1: I'm here man necklace shout out and preying.
Speaker 2: But Supreme, yeah there, you know what what what what a company to be involved with exactly and they.
Speaker 1: Were messing them Yeah, shout out, vow everybody, Cody, everybody over there. They don't mess with nobody. Like for them to fuck with us like really special, especially since we grew up like not being able to afford Supreme and wanted Supreme, and then when we were able to get some money, rocking it all the time, like yeah, I'm going.
Speaker 3: To the store, not even buying nothing that's looking on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just going in there just like windows shopping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, wondering one day exactly that ship right, watching videos, this ship, watching tip set and with the heavy heavy colts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all that and how you get to do everything we want, everything we dreamed of.
Speaker 2: That's right. And when you get money, you're like, funk that. I'm going back for all this ship. I couldn't get a show a show for so.
Speaker 4: Because there been a West Coastal g that gave you, guys, like really good advice that still sticks with you Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Not really, I don't, I don't think so. But uh so one person that they give me really good advice. Was currency? Currency hit me up one time. It was just like, hey, bro, you gotta start making merch, like you gotta do your merch thing. So I started making merch. Ever since then it went crazy, shot currency, shout our currency.
Speaker 2: Was there any like mistakes we made back in the day that we are definitely not making today? Too many to count, too many.
Speaker 1: A lot of mistakes you got to make that, I love.
Speaker 3: I mean now we polished that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I saw something more like, yeah, we're making the least amount of mistakes right now at this stage in.
Speaker 3: Life to make mistakes, you know, not to make mistakes.
Speaker 1: But everybody made mistakes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I saw somewhere like after the show, you guys went tagging and got caught up.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was me.
Speaker 2: We're not doing that, not again, not again, not again, but once a tagger, always attagger.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, but we do autographs every day, so it's like I'm doing my handstand on people's like stuff. So it's like I'm still tagging. There you go, and they wearing this, everybody's seeing it, like yeah, it's like that's like and being famous, like it's like the ultimate dream of like a tagger, Like, that's what we do it for. I'm famous.
Speaker 2: It's like I won everybody, let me catch a quick audie. That's great. What tagers did, y'all look up to. Chaka is like a legendary.
Speaker 1: Chaka was tight. Yeah, I remember that Fox under Cover about them that crazy were taking.
Speaker 2: From here to San Francisco.
Speaker 1: Yeah, likes to see them revoked, for sure.
Speaker 3: We were a little younger, you know, so we would see them like that.
Speaker 1: That that's how they hit me up. Him and all the little hommies, the other hommies that passed away like they had hit me up because they're like, oh, we see you everywhere and we like your style and everything. And I clicked on their page and we was wearing the same clothes, we were skating, and we was into all the same ship. So that's how we linked up. Yeah, we met the graffiti.
Speaker 2: And that's I mean, honestly, that's still what we're pushing, right. I said, it's a lifestyle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is a lifestyle. That's not a brand, so I said in one of the songs.
Speaker 2: Now, there was so many legendary taggers and so many graffiti writers, and you know they they also turned into businessmen and and you know, turned it into a business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just you just got to like really know what you're doing and really like set go and do stuff like that to turn it into a business. It's a way to make everything a business, and everything could be lucrative. How we celebrating the album we've been We've been chilling here.
Speaker 2: We just been good food. We're purchasing any cars.
Speaker 1: I'm not purchasing nothing.
Speaker 2: You're not purchasing.
Speaker 3: Ain't no big purchases yet either. Maybe have to get myself something nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're chilling, chilling.
Speaker 3: Chilling was going by a chain, but that was gaming. Get get the spot first, don't get that's expensive.
Speaker 1: Yea, Now we we were chilling on everything else though, there you go.
Speaker 4: How do you guys feel that sobriety has changed you guys?
Speaker 2: I feel like we're bored just like this better.
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like people think we've just been super on it like for a long It's was never super super crazy like that. But I feel like there's more mental clarity, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, Definitely mental clarity, like even though like I wasn't fucked up all the time, Like even being fucked up on the weekend and have you fucked up and not clear for the whole week. So it ruins business.
Speaker 3: It ruins out of things better, better, better family relationships, better friendships.
Speaker 4: And it takes like the older you get, the longer it.
Speaker 1: Takes the overea. That should take three four days literally, and we'll go hard. So if I drink, I'm gonna drink three four days. It takes two weeks to recover, bro, because because it's like a limited stuff to do, like being famous, being like you feel me. It's like I go to a club Monday, Tuesday, Friday. Yeah, it's permanently kragging. You gotta choose to like, yo, you gotta you gotta choose to like just like back up for sure.
Speaker 2: No, that's jacket Jackie. You need that tatter on your crack. You feel me. You guys have such a passage crazy. Let me read you some of our notes. Okay, Phoenix flexing loves eating ass, Bro, this is crazy. Well he get that from I don't know. Also, Phoenix also lost his virginity to a twenty five year old woman he was fifteen years old. Yeah, that's true. Remember you don't remember anything else.
Speaker 1: That that was at the Little grap Yard too, where we really lost we really like a little grading twenty.
Speaker 2: Five above there yeah up there, great, my g you were fifteen.
Speaker 3: I was for sure looking back at it, crazy fifteen, I had some good game, I.
Speaker 2: Know, yo, bro, Like I don't know, like like you you made need counseling.
Speaker 1: Sure, I think we all need some counseling.
Speaker 2: Why you just said the same ship you had the song? No, yeah, you ever think about that like that? Yo? Like that's insane, Like there's no way your kids will experience something.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hell, but I took it with a grain of song. We were living crazy already, like I was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, our lifestyle was normal.
Speaker 3: I was a bro man already.
Speaker 2: You were grown man at fifteen.
Speaker 3: Damn I thought I was. I wasn't, but I thought I was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right now. We thought we were sure. And the way we were raised and bro up and allowed to leave the house sack seven am, come back at midnight with thirteen.
Speaker 1: I was, I had to sneak out.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'll be sneaking out this time.
Speaker 2: Man, what's the what's the What was the toughest song to make on the album.
Speaker 1: None of the Smoothly Yeah, right, easy, sober working.
Speaker 3: When me and him work, it is like.
Speaker 1: It's so easy working working together.
Speaker 2: It's an easy day. It was super right. How long did it take to get the album done?
Speaker 1: Maybe like in between times because we took like time off and it was busy doing other stuff.
Speaker 3: Probably like altogether, probably was like twenty sessions or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but probably like in that time span, probably like ten months because we're working out, we're doing all types of other stuff, like and I was working on two albums at the same time.
Speaker 2: It's right, right, yeah, paid in fool's crazy? What do you think about paiding for me? Crack was a bunch of songs I like on it, yeah right.
Speaker 3: TJ Record refrigerated him to my favorite.
Speaker 1: Even even when the dropped Easy World one and Too Like and we wasn't even seeing each other, he would always hit me up and I like this song off I like that song off it.
Speaker 2: There you go, So we were still in connection, right, I mean still.
Speaker 3: Likely you know what I mean. We would be checking in with each other, working ship for sure. You know that's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: And I see that shortline Mafia is now two members. Yeah, this is it.
Speaker 1: This is how it started.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just started.
Speaker 1: And then if you if you're a Day one fan, you know how it started.
Speaker 3: And this is where it's finish. How you start, man, Exactly, I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, did did the other members? Because and this is no shade, right, but did it become a liability? Did it become a distraction?
Speaker 1: It was a distraction. It was it was a lot of everything. Like I feel like it was just like type of ship. It was like it was a point where we just like too many friends because we just all getting high and turned up with each other. Like it's not like solidified, you feel me. Yeah, exact business it started to get expensive, yeah, for sure. For sure.
Speaker 2: At what point you have to like also a question.
Speaker 1: Yeah at one point, at one point we wasn't even making money because of how expensive it was just for people. Yeah, exactly. Didn't make no sense.
Speaker 3: At the hotel fees and there's wild stuff. You know, it wouldn't been it wouldn't be us, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Exactly, attractioning rooms just like smoking smoke, fees, fucking room service, unnecessary ship.
Speaker 2: Noah, Yeah, you gotta make a decision, and it's tough, right, you know. It's like it's like.
Speaker 1: Even making the music like to put to put their stuff out. You got to buy all the beats. You gotta buy everything. So like we will put a project out that doesn't make no money, like you feel me, it's going against our or our deal. Just more money you owe on the deal.
Speaker 2: It's like Nip said, right, like the circle gets smaller, everybody can't go. Yeah, Yo, I want to rewind really quick back to the pop out man, y'all came out and we talked about this before you here you're back, and it's like that pop out moment was I'm guessing we still talk about that moment. It was amazing, right, Like, Yo, you guys get the call and Kendrick that that's not like Kendrick knows who's going to be there. Yeah right, it's not a surprise that Kendrick he doesn't have someone picking.
Speaker 1: No, he he had picked. He hadn't picked. Yeah, he hadn't picked who was gonna be there. He's not gonna let nobody be on the on the ship that that he doesn't want to and.
Speaker 2: The only and the only Latinos on that stage.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it's like a major coast line. It's it's a major coast line. It's like from a great rapper to like us like it's almost den there like hand it down the torch, like, oh, y'all got it for me? Yeah, no exactly, that's no, that's that's what I'm saying, like we got it. You feel me? It's nobody only that he didn't think is a great rapper?
Speaker 2: You for me?
Speaker 1: Come on?
Speaker 2: Of course. Yes, it's a huge Coast sign for sure. Was there another another title for back in Business?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we left off. Our last album was My Fear Business and that we're back in business.
Speaker 2: That's right, We're still in business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, business is booming.
Speaker 2: Boom, And how many songs do we have for the next project?
Speaker 1: A lot to choose from, and we're gonna continue making something like like what's once we start touring? I was telling them. I was like, we got to record every day on tour, so sure, so we're gonna be working at.
Speaker 3: The tour habits, you know what I mean, working out recording super productive.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: And the vibes is so good on tour that like the music we make on too. I feel like if we use to make music on tour, the vibes would just be like yeah through the roof so the music will be you know, just on that level too, and the focus is there, Yeah, definitely, And.
Speaker 1: It's a good day. It's like every day it's payday. We're making money every single day on tour. So it's like how much happier can we get?
Speaker 2: That's right?
Speaker 1: Like yo, bro, Like we foul a love, we performed, we get paid, and we on the tour bus. You know, we're seeing new ship every day, so like you're about to make a new album on tour.
Speaker 2: It's better than having a job, that's for sure. It is.
Speaker 3: It is a job in itself.
Speaker 2: It's a job. It's a job.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of it's high stress too. Yeah, it's high stress voice.
Speaker 3: But there's also a whole other side of it that comes with it, you know, the sacrifice all the stuff for it too.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, yeah, we're away from our families, Like that's the first and foremost. That's like the part we sacrificing everything to be like to do what we do. But we we making a better life for our kids. For me, what it's about, Yeah, that's all that's about. That's really why we're not spending money, Like is that right? We got big checks it's like, but it's like, what are we going to do? I feel like we have it all. Yeah, like if you if you got a peace of happiness, I feel like you got it all.
Speaker 3: Some food, some move around, do what you want to do.
Speaker 2: That's you blessed. Your kids going to private school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my kid go to community school. But I was I want to do switch.
Speaker 2: Switch Yeah, private school, right, we didn't come from that no way, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I went to a private school and it was kind of jangy now that I think about it, because I wasn't I wasn't learning nothing special, like no type of different criteria, just like religious stuff. So I think it was kind of yanky, and I got kicked out of there.
Speaker 5: So man, I went to I went to an all boys private school. That ship was not fun.
Speaker 1: Man, that don't sound fun. That don't sound fun.
Speaker 2: Yo. Of course he was just telling me about you know, you guys working within.
Speaker 1: He put up to a video. Shoot, yeah, we gotta we got announce announcement soon with him coming.
Speaker 4: So in the in the mix too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Pa was right there, right there. I was just with us at the club too.
Speaker 2: With past.
Speaker 1: Announcement after Coachellor after coach after coachlor a lot of announcements.
Speaker 2: A lot of announcements, and what's good with threes out? Man, you're still gonna produce it?
Speaker 1: I want to. I don't have the time, but but but I'm gonna. I'm gonna give it up three and do some joints we both or both. I was just thinking about it as you said that, I'm like, we gotta do a bunch of stuff in the city. How we used to like get everybody in the same room, Like like when I did those two joints off of paid in full the wet and won a fuck, Like it was everyone from the city in the same room and everybody everybody was going to separate rooms. I brought everyone together, and everybody's going to separate rooms doing individual stuff. So it might be a Kaitlin Grido song that came from there or Kaylin blue Buck song that came from there, like just from from everybody being in the same building.
Speaker 2: That's right. How is the beat picking process for you guys?
Speaker 3: Like we got similar taste, you know, with certain beats, most beats, you know, so I feel like when one of us thinks it beats hard most ten times nine times tens.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and then it might be it might be a beat that then I might skip like like too often, too often, like track number three or number four. He picked it and I was like, I can't rap, so you rap first. He rapped first, and I was like, all right, I'm back in the game. Like I said, I see your vision for it. I'm like, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, what up? Jack?
Speaker 4: You know it's good to now that you mentioned that. Like, you guys, when one of you is having off there, you can be you can count on.
Speaker 3: Definitely, especially with the music. It's crazy, like the chemistry crazy, you know what I mean saying with him like.
Speaker 1: And and not just even with the music, Like if I'm having an off there, I'll hit him. He's having an off there, he needs some advice, Like we hit each other up. That's brother ship, right, Yeah, that's all I was just telling him, And I'm like, and we was having like a real positive talk the other day and I was like, this is the type of conversation we need to be having, Like there's something like some real ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Shows the growth and maturity for sure, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, proud of y'all, man, you.
Speaker 5: Know, speaking of like all the new music. Man, I'm from the Bay Area and you know we've been slapping your ship for like.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, we little bit like our second home used to be my favorite place to go on to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just I just did a fucking club in San Jose and I'm like, Yo, no one turns up like this in the whole world, the whole Everyone in the club was dancing like everywhere. No, but it was turned the funk up there.
Speaker 5: Any Are there any Bay Area artists that you guys haven't worked with that you guys want to work with.
Speaker 2: I feel it's a bunch of them.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's a bunch of artists that I would like to work with from the you know, little yee uh.
Speaker 2: There's a bunch of dope parties out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a it's a bunch of artists like shout out a little pete. I haven't done a nothing, a little peek bang. Yeah, it's a I think it's too many to name. Too short, we got to do some well, too short, clear the gates, the strip, that's right, that's like working with, it's like working with and that's go too. It's gonna be platinum.
Speaker 3: Man, I'll be tapping in with forty, be tapping into you know.
Speaker 1: Shout out the ghost Man crazy for sure.
Speaker 2: One last question, guys, describe the city you come from without saying the city's name. Janki, Yanky, don't be like.
Speaker 1: It is Jakie, it is jak I was just talking about it the day to someone. I was like, yo, since I was a kid, like I know, I had to be on my toes, like walking with my grandma in elementary school. I'm like, I like you, you always feel like you on edge and.
Speaker 3: For sure that something could happen any time prepared.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's just because who we are, like because not enormous civilian probably don't feel like that. But with what y'all was doing with like like we've been who we are from day winning, you feel me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's trauma. Yeah really, but it just like make you who Yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: I think just knowing what's going on and like being aware, yeah, being aware of ship that's going on that other people don't know about.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: We've always been a.
Speaker 2: To salute man, We're proud of you.
Speaker 1: That's that I feel like that's how we know how to move like around the city.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you ain't never seen our names. You know you no bullshit, not for real, because you got to know how to move, be careful and nowhere to go where and I can go.
Speaker 1: I know how to maneuver exactly what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying back in business. Let's go your man, salute man like you have a great set of Coachella and you kill that ship man. Can't wait for the announcement, y'all need from us. Let us know you got to sa real Natty two three. I appreciate crucihow real naety two three?
Speaker 4: Hey Jack get Rich for the Cruse Show. Thanks for listening to the Cruise Show podcast. Make sure just subscribe and hit auto download so you don't miss an episode of SOA SOA, SOA so