Speaker 1: Yesterday when Trump used the swear word and his statement, do you think he had to put money in the swear jar? What swear jar? And why? You know there's there's But when you think about it, there really is a history of presidential swearing. It's not quite sure how I can do this, But you know that Tuesday Trump dropped a bomb. Wasn't a bunker buster bomb, it was an F bomb. He was talking to the press about Israel and Iron and he said some of the fact like we have two countries that have been fighting each other for decades or something and they don't know what the f they're doing. He was really angry about it. You you think about that statement, there's a lot you really could say about it, starting with the implied morally equivalent between the two countries. There is no moral equivalence between the Ranium Mullahs and a democrat state Jewish state like Israel. So when he talks about two countries have been fighting each other for so long and so hard that they don't know what the f they're doing, that's kind of a moral equivalence that I have to disagree with. But let's forget about that. Since you brought it up. Let's focus on the F bomb. Has a president ever used that word in public before, used it deliberately in a public statement? I don't think so. I think Trump may have recorded a first, But just because that might be the first F bomb doesn't mean that that's the first curse word. Remember harryan bes Truman. It's a quaint story, but I gos, I'll never forget this story because something like this so Trump with Trump. Truman was giving a talk to a lady's luncheon about horticulture. He repeatedly used.
Speaker 2: The word manure.
Speaker 1: A friend of Missus Truman best Truman leaned over to her and whispered, couldn't you get him to say fertilizer? And Missus Truman is supposed to have answered, you have no idea how long it's taken me to get him to say manure. Of course, there's a charming story about Tom Foley, former Speaker of the House. He was a young congressman. He got a call from President Johnson, but the president had intended to call somebody else. When he realized the mistake, he said the S word, but it wasn't a short, sharp word. Johnson and his taxes drawl drew it out well, and then Speaker fully would imitate Johnson and they joked about it for decades. Johnson is probably one of the earliest presidents we ever had, sitting on the toilet doing number two with the door open and what talking to his staff. Photograph you can go google it. You can find photographs of him sitting and sitting on the throne talking to his staff. Steven Ambrose, the historian, came to talk to some students one time. He's working on the biography of Nixon, and he wrote about Nixon's profanity. How the Watergate transcripts were dotted with, you know, the I think it was probably the I'm trying to think probably the first time that I ever heard the phrase expte deleted, and that was all throughout the transcripts. When you listen to the tapes, you discovered though, that actually most of the expative deleted showing how far we've changed, were either just Nixon using the word hell or dan. So Nixon must have told Rosemary Woods, you know, take the rough stuff out, and Rosemary Woods, you know, famous for the eighteen minute gap, probably decided that, eh, Helen Dan, Yeah, it's not very presidential so I'll take those out. I don't think I ever heard Bush say much more than damn it. I don't ever recall. I just don't recall the S word, certainly never the F bomb. May have heard Jeb a few times dropping this S word, but I'm just not really sure.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Don't recall any stories about Gerald Ford Carter Carter uh talking about Ted Kennedy if he runs, O whip his ass. Yeah. Uh, Reagan. I don't think Reagan was necessarily known for vulgarity. Now, George H. W. Bush, I think he may have referred to what was in in maybe the presidential debates or something. But we kicked the ass last night, Uh, and I think it was it was a hot mic. Oh, you know, I do. I wasn't present, but my old boss referred to a reporter I think from the New York Times, UH as a major a hole. I'd forgotten about that. Obama I don't remember. I wasn't paying much attention, and I can't imagine Obama did not swear. But the F bomb. I think that was probably the first one that I recall. Clarence Thomas has probably done more. Speaking of going back to John Lott and going back to the Washington Post getting rid of the fatal force database, all of these cops for shooting black people all over the country, just willy nilly. It reminds me that Clarence Thomas has probably done more to free blacks that all the civil rights hustlers combined. He really is a staunch believer in equal opportunity, that we're all creatures of God, and that we have free will to go about and do what we want to do. The Braker University recently they've they've got to create an equal series out and listen to Justice Thomas. Listen to Justice Thomas.
Speaker 2: It seems like the audio double click there for you, Michael.
Speaker 1: No, it's not even double click. It's just the circle of hell as it tries to cash the video circle, Circle Circle. I know how I can get rid of this. We'll do it this way.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: We do a lot of things, and we'll do it.
Speaker 3: This really.
Speaker 1: Isn't that fascinating.
Speaker 3: I have to I have to have discussed it because they wanted me. Had to have discussed it. It goes back to the thing about affirmative action. You have to believe in affirmative action because we think you ought to believe in affirmative action. Well, how's that different from slavery?
Speaker 2: How's that different from segregation? How's that differently?
Speaker 3: Mean told you can't walk across that park, Oh you can't think those thoughts?
Speaker 2: Has it any different?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 3: I prefer to be excluded from the park because I can live my life quite freely without having set foot in a party. But you can't live it freely without having your own thoughts right yourself, you said. I felt as though, really in my life I had been looking at the wrong people as the people who would be problematic toward me.
Speaker 2: We were told that, Oh, it's.
Speaker 3: Going to be the biggot in the pickup truck, it's going to be the clansman, it's going to be the royal sheriff. And I'm not saying that there weren't some of those who were bad.
Speaker 1: The movie is Created Equal. You can watch it at Manifold Productions dot com. Manifold Productions dot com. Justice Thomas, the left is the enemy of free thought, and indeed they are. They're the ones that are constantly trying to tell you what you can think and what you can't think. It's really bad that not everyone has the intelligence to grasp what Justice Thomas is saying, or the character to apply it and live as a free individual, because it's far easier for too many people to just luxuriate in the victimhood on the Democrat plantation, going back to the whole fatal force database, no nuance whatsoever, because they don't look at what's causing the crime. If crime rates are higher in these minority neighborhoods, does anybody ever stop and ask why what's caused it? That's what drives me nuts is that they don't. And it's not just the left in terms of the politicians that you know. Justice Thomas turned to them and told Senator Kennedy, the chair of the Judiciary Committee at the time, that this is nothing more than a high tech lynching, which is exactly what it was. Take for example, the CTU, the Chicago Teachers Union. Now it's hard to it's only twelve seconds long, and it's a little difficult to understand exactly what she says, but I bet you catch it.
Speaker 2: Children are eats children.
Speaker 1: She's mocking someone who said that the CTU, the Chicago Teachers Union, thinks that your children are their children.
Speaker 2: Oh, children are eats children. Yes, we do.
Speaker 1: We do, Yes, we do, we do. We think your children are indeed our children. You wouldn't know to listen to the Democrats, But sedition and treason are they're actually against the laws. You know, you know that, right, Yet Cynthia Gonzalez is still roaming loose out there on the streets. Who's Cynthia Gonzalez? Well, she's currently the Democrat vice mayor of kutaheat a ninety seven percent Hispanic city within Los Angeles. She reportedly posted a video her self asking gang members in LA why they haven't stepped up to defend their turf against federal agents as the few between local officials and the Trump administration continues. Why haven't you stood up to defend your turf against federal agents? She openly encouraged criminal gangs to engage in violence against federal officials who are attempting to defend the United States from this foreign invasion. Now the FBI is reportedly investigating. Well, that shouldn't take long because the evidence is reliably available. Of all places, Fox News.
Speaker 4: A law enforcement stores telling Fox the Los Angeles County official is under investigation after posting the video calling out local gang members and telling them to show up to defend their turf from ice.
Speaker 2: I've senior national.
Speaker 4: Correspondent William Leijnes live in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: What do we know about this video? William?
Speaker 2: Oh, we know defens are taking it seriously. John.
Speaker 5: You know California officials here, they've been over backwards, right, Colin, You's protests peaceful for here you have an elected official appearing to do just the opposite, asking leaders of the stationmanals, violent criminal street gangs to confront police and federal agents.
Speaker 2: You guys are all about territory, and this is eight Street and this is sor Anthea. They tag everything up paming hood and now that you're hoo's been invaded by the biggest gang there is, there ain't a value.
Speaker 5: That's Cynthia Gonzalez, vice mayor of Cutahey, it's a small city in Los Angeles, on Instagram, saying that the notorious Latino gangs Florencia on eighteenth Street should protect their turf.
Speaker 2: Kata is one percent.
Speaker 5: Black, two percent white, ninety seven percent Latino.
Speaker 2: Dude, they're running a muck all up in your on your streets, on your streets and in your city and peace. When the big gang guns come in nothing but like quiet.
Speaker 5: Protesters confronted Ice last week in an area of.
Speaker 2: Southeast LA near cut Hay.
Speaker 5: Activists said that border patrol vehicles had hit the protesters. Gonzales, who halds two master's degrees from UCLA. She's a Democrat, calls Ice of the arrest there a war on brown people. That's a quote, and she appears to shame the gangs for failing to show up.
Speaker 2: So don't be trying to clean no black, no nothing.
Speaker 4: If you're not showing up right now trying to like help out and organize, I don't want.
Speaker 2: To hear a peep out of you once they're gone, trying to claim that this is my block. This was not your block. You were near and here helping out. So whoever's the leadership over there, it just.
Speaker 5: Gets members in order, no response John from the city or Gonzalez, who says the FBI did pay her a visit and.
Speaker 2: Now she wants a lawyer.
Speaker 5: In her other social media posts, they're inflammatory, they're racist, and someone say insightful and again the FEDS are taking it seriously.
Speaker 2: Back to you, all right, William legend s Force for the latest on that.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Sir wow So, Title eighteen, Section twenty three eighty four seditious conspiracy If two or more persons in any state or territory, or any place subject to the jurisdiction in the United States conspire to overthrow, put down, or destroy by force the government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force, disease, take, or possess any property of the United States. Contrary to the authority thereof. They shall each be fined under this title. We're in prison, not more than twenty years or both. Now, others taking part in the conspiracy really ought to be easy to find. She named the gangs, and if the gangs show up, it's pretty clear to draw a correlative line between her insight and insightful statements. And okay, well, we were told by the Vice mayor we need to show up and protect our turf, and so, by golly, here we are. So let's have a shootout or let's you know, let's barricade the cops, or let's you know, push back and fight this shove, do whatever we can. Let's burn the cars down. Wow. I don't think she ought to be tried for treason. However, whoever owing allegiance to the United States, levy's war against them, or adheres to their enemies giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason. And I shall suffer death or shall it be in prison not less than five years, and find under this title but not less than ten thousand dollars, then she shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States. Now, she's probably not going to get that, but certainly when it comes to seditious conspiracy, she probably qualifies for that. This is when you think about just these past couple of stories. This is the radical left that has taken over the country. And the final nail in this leftist takeover is probably zarn Mondani that we talked about in the first hour. That's the new Democrat nominee to be the mayor of New York. You know, it's amazing to me. Also on the ballot Tuesday was Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg. That's soft on crime sorels prosecutor, best known for his pursuit of Donald Trump. Well, a Marxist wins to run for mayor, Alvin Bragg defeats his and wins again. New York is lost.
Speaker 6: What I would like to know is how the Liberals that live across the street from me and the ones live behind me and nice to me and to the other side of me, how do they listen to a person that says, why are the gangs not defending the streets? And yet they vote for these people. I don't understand it.
Speaker 2: I don't understand it.
Speaker 1: I don't have an answer. They vote for those people because one that the the candidates are better organized. Remember, we fund much of their campaign indirectly through nngo's that then go out and do all of the community organizing. This is just a continuation of the Obama original community organizing activities that he did in Chicago. And then you offer go back, go back to the whole thing about the government grocery stores that Mundami is offering to voters in New York. I'm thinking unintelligent, publicly educated individuals who don't know any better, who have no critical thinking skills. Here I can lower the price or groceries because I'm going to have the government take it over. And I'm not gonna let the big private grocers, you know, price gouge you, because I mean, you just use all of the language that's all based on emotion, nothing factual, combined with a non critical, stupid person who's been indoctrinated by public education. And I know, every time I saying it about public education, some teachers scream their heads off, and I get it, but generally speaking, you're the exception. The rule is incompetence or indoctrination, one or the other. And so then those people hear about free stuff and they latch onto it because you've created a boogeyman. And just thinking about the grocery stores, so King Supers and Safeway and Publics and you know, Harris Teeters and all the other big grocers, Safeway. They're all evil corporations operating on very thin margins, but they're evil corporations and delivering you food and more choices than you'd have in almost any other country in the world. Now I'm not going to comment on the quality of the food, but nonetheless they deliver you food. And when you go and you find out that the price of whatever you're buying has gone up, that's price gouging to them, has nothing to do with everything in the supply chain that finally got whatever that product is onto the grocery store shelf. They don't understand that at all. They think they just go in the back room in the storeroom and get more and bring it out and they just randomly, arbitrarily put a price on it. And that's price gouging. And therefore, if the government would just step in, because the government solves everything, you think about those people who are already dependent upon the government, so they don't have to get up every morning at four am and go to work. They don't have to work until you know, five or six or seven o'clock at night. They don't have to worry about meeting a payroll, they don't have to worry about, you know, keeping people on staff so they can keep selling the products or providing the services. They don't worry about any of those things. They're economically stupid. They are politically stupid. They buy into the emotion. And when they buy into the emotion and somebody comes to them and says, I mean, whether it's Mondamie in New York offering you know, free housing, free transportation, government run grocery stores to bring in cheaper prices. That's all they hear, and that's all they want, and so they vote for them. When you set up, go back to tie. You can tie everything I've talked about today to your point. Go back to the fatal force database kept by the Washington Post, whose narrative was cops disproportionately kill black people more than anybody else. Statistically false. But that's the narrative, and it's in the Washington Post. So that gets picked up by a DJ just doing a small talk show in a small town somewhere, or even a music DJ, whatever it might be, and that gets spread out, or they read it on TikTok, somebody does a TikTok about it, somebody does something on X about it, and they read about it, and they see it and they just accept it as it is face value, without anythinking at all. Do you think they ever read the Washington Post.
Speaker 2: No, they don't.
Speaker 1: The Washington Post deliberately knows what they're doing, which is creating a narrative that will be picked up by their couriers, which will then spread it out over the universe. That's the couple at work. They'll spread it out over the universe and the useful idiots will pick it up and then believe that, oh yeah, all cops are bad because they are they're out to kill black people. Then you take that vice mayor in that little town in Los Angeles and she actually calls on the Hispanic, Latino, Mexican whatever it is, cartels gang members to come out and fight these people who are just trying to they're just trying to separate families. They're just trying to take people that what they have a right to be then came here illegally, but somehow you've got a right to be here. And of course they think they have a right to be here. Why because the very thing government that's providing them everything, gave them a driver's license, allowed them to vote, gave them all the participatory rights that only citizens should have. And now they think they're a part of the system, may belong to it, and they're getting fed and paid and housed by it, so they think it, but they belong here, they're a part of it. And now they actually get the gangs to come out and defend them against those evil ice agents, many of whom happened to be Hispanic and Mexican themselves, because they're just the evil people out there trying to do what enforced the law with that happens we're I when I started using the term cabal, I picked it in particular and stuck with it because of what it means. A secret political clique or a faction. That's the cabal. And while they're not secret in the sense that we know who they are, they operate in secrecy. They operate as a conspiracy, they operate as a reco organization. It's a corrupt organization designed to push the left Marxist narrative to the useful idiots that will swallow it up. And in exchange for swallowing it up and getting all those things I just described, a phone, an apartment, or a shelter of some sort, whatever it might be, a driver's license, no tech, just here here, here's your driver's license. And by the way, you're automatically registered to vote as a Democrat. By the way, just happens to be year now within that system, And you think that's how this country works now, in that in that segment of our society, that indeed is how it works, all of which gets funded by NGOs, which then help them get you know, they get lined up for an abortion, or they get lined up for food stamps, so they get lined up for legal representation, they get lined up for everything. You can possibly imagine that you and I work for every single day, and the taxes that we pay by working every single day go to fund those NGOs until Trump came along, and those NGOs in turn used your tax dollars to do two things. One pay themselves really hefty, nice salaries, and then go out and do the political organizing and campaign that they should be prohibited from doing, but which they do every single day. And when they come knocking on your door or they leave you a flyer, or they you know, they go to your church or your community, or your food truck or whatever it might be and say, by the way, we're having you know, we're having a meeting and we're going to talk about how to get this or how to get that, or or word of mouth spreads through these communities. You have a legal problem, Oh, I've got an organization for that. Oh I have a housing problem. I got an organization for that. Oh I've got you know, a medical problem. Oh, we got a way to get you medical care. It's the system. And so then when it comes voting time and those campaign workers come knocking on your door under the guys not as not as I'm here for so and so candidate. I'm not here for Michael Brown running for mayor. I'm here from the whatever whatever whatever coalition or whatever whatever legal representation outfit or healthcare outfit. And we're here today because we support Michael Brown and we want you to vote for Michael Brown. And you know, Michael Brown's done all these great things for you and blah blah blah blah, and so they just you know, oh, by the way, since it's mail back, have you got your ballot, we'll go ahead and fill it out right now for Michael Brown and we'll take it to the poll for you. We'll drop it off for you. Yeah. Corrupt our systems how it happens, and that's how it will continue to happen. Why do you think the reaction to DOGE, to cutting out Usaid, to trying to straighten out medicare, medicaid, social security, Medicare, medicaid, social security. Why do you think that anything that they do to try to reduce the expense and costs of the federal government or to downsize or whatever meets with such resistance because the special vested interests live off of it. They literally live off of it. And then they keep themselves in power because they pay themselves so much money that and they get so much money from the government that they create a huge organization that then goes out and does everything that I just talked about, and it gets fed by MSNBC, CNN, AB's, all the all the networks they feed into it, all the little local, you know, community newspapers that feed into it. All of that just becomes a living organism. And the one thing that the only thing that they those recipients have to do is just vote the right way. And of course you'll vote the right way because we're the ones that gave you everything that you have and that protect you and that you know, call in the gangs when you need protection, and so when we ask you to vote for so and so, you'll vote for so and so, and the cycle discontinues. It's really vicious, it's really ugly. And I think that's why Trump, and particularly in Trump two point zero, is such a threat because right now he has no guardrails. The only guardrail he has is January one, four years from now when he leaves office. So he's going to do everything he can, and they're going to fight him every step of the way.
Speaker 4: Mike, I'd like to see what those nuclear sites looked like right before and after.
Speaker 2: Obama gave them the palettes of Euros.
Speaker 1: Oh, they were outfitted very nicely. New carpet, new tile, new steel, new conveyor belts, knew everything, new elevators. Yeah, they were grand, grand places. We were told that these pricey and unreliable electric vehicles, that that's the future of automobile travel and that we must get on board to save the planet. And the future is no longer mandatory because once again Trump, causing problems for the radical left, canceled the California mandate that Democrats had begun to extend nationwide. In fact, in Colorado, our own Attorney General Phil Wiser, who desperately wants to be governor, has joined the lawsuit with California. I think maybe eighteen other states trying to fight Trump on eliminating that mandate. Well it's not just that, by the way, Just keep that in mind when you think about the Democrat primary for governor in Colorado. I mean, I see Phil Wiser on the television just about every single day now with some new you know, some new lawsuits files somewhere against Trump. I guess it's only that's the only way for Democrats to win elections, to oppose Trump.
Speaker 2: But the eluxury.
Speaker 1: Vehicle future is going down, kind of like the Titanic. A ship holding thousands of cars sank in the Pacific Ocean on Monday, weeks after a fire broke out on a deck that was holding evs, stoking industry concerns about transporting highly flammable batteries. The six hundred foot long Morning Minus had been adrift at sea since June third, when the flames broke out and the crew was to abandon ship. I thought you, I thought the captain stayed with the ship, you know, I thought you went down with the ship. But the crew of the Morning Midas they're not the only ones abandoning ship because Elon Musk, remember him, Yeah, well, he's too smart to go down with electric vehicles. So Tesla is shifting gears and going into robots. This is from ink dot Com. Elon must say that Tesla will build at least five thousand Optimus robots this year and maybe as many as ten thousand. The company will build another fifty thousand Optimus robots next year and will work its way up from there. It may eventually be built ten million robots a year or more, and he believes there will be enough demand to sell every one of them. Musk is saying the future of Tesla isn't cars, it's really robots, and that's what he's aiming for now. One advantage is is that when the nutjobs on the left tried to set the robots on fire, maybe those robots you've seen the robots boxing, maybe they can fight back. I think we're beginning to see the demise of the EV industry, and I don't know whether it's five years or ten years from now. They'll go back to where they were just a niche little market that just some company might just offer a few of them, and those who want to save the planet will go buy those and the rest will be history.