Speaker 1: Mm hmm, Well, hello, huh. My screen seems a little small. It's time. It's been so long since I've done this. Everything feels weird, sounds weird. Wow, I get away for a little while and everything seems awkward. It's interesting that got a little bit of Fassi effects grips shirt there. So when I was away, I said that this camera way has some problems with it because it says it's four K, but I could get it was nineteen eighty with sixty springs per second. I put it on my computer, my desktop, and it was fine. It was just a you can't zoom that for four K thirty frames. But other than that, it's good. You can't zoom on it, like I said, but it seems in every other setting, so it's it's a good camera. I'm not sure if I'm not even gonna have like a camera two situation going on there, but it's nice. That's the emy C nine sixty. Let's see. Yeah, four K, so not bad. It just doesn't My my laptop is limited because of its setup and all that good stuff. So yeah, anyway, I guess it feels really awkward, so I'm gonna just do what I can here and see how it goes. All right, that should be good. Let's see look weird al righty cool. So this is from my Patreon Patreon dot com. Ford slash C that's abbreviated for channel and then another Ford slash and then capital D dis guys d I S g U I S E the t G capital L limits l I M I T S And I was just gonna show you a little slide show some memories captured. So this is our return trip. Thank you tie. We had been waiting for. We had a little bit of a delay. So yeah, we we've been best of It has some good times. This one I this is one that goes on the way. There there's grandma and grandfather's my mom and stepfather. There's the cousins.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Then we went to the mall. She's funny and yes, Dad got who's some stuff. This was our Lake George cruise on the Mohican. I just took a picture of the picture to show that that is Lake George and Lacus lock to Saint Sacrament and we were on the Mohican, so it took that picture from the Mohican. That's us on the boat. Grandma there's Grandpa and my daughter. We stopped at some place called Nicki Doodles on the way back from Brendon Beach outside of Wilson Pulaski, New York, but on Lake Ontario. This is a house that was It's a Victorian style house. We passed it by the way there in back. It's on the corner, well it's not. I guess it's on the church in the Fort street somewhere. But the house is enormous, very very cool, and at one point it was on the market, but I don't know what's going on. My mother was looking at it, but it never came to be, so now we're just looking at a family. It wasn't painted like that or anything. They did a lot of work on it to make it look nice, but I just thought it was really, really a cool house. And you don't get that type of architecture out here either, so it was fascinating on many levels. But you see a lot of that back east. There's bread and beach. You can see there's a Niemile is over there and that's a yeah. There we are on the beach collecting stones and sea glass. That was an awesome dinner. Aunt Megan, her aunt, my sister in law made fresh from her garden broccoli salad and that is bacon. Yes, my mother made this pasta salad here, which was amazing too. Yeah, she was really happy to be having a picture taken right then and there. And that's a box with legs. That's a little Pomeranian that my dad has. It was my sister's, but now he's taking care of it because she travels a lot. There's me in my old room, but that's a whole different bed. I thought it was just an interesting little photo out for Pharah. And Mom took that picture of us getting trying to check in. Finally worked at the house before we left. I'm not sure I got so blue. Yeah, the lading in the cabin. But we were playing dominoes. Her grandma Joyce taught her in May how to play and she loved it. I loved it so Gravia Joyce bought her her own set and she's been playing ever since. When we were delayed in Las Vegas, I said, yes, we'll go. We'll both go get a coffee and that's our cheers.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: It's a good time. And fair got to drive my dad's new pontoon boat around his lake like lake was it yeah, Burdon Lake. And she got to go kayaking, didn't like she did last year, and I was kayaking with her. She won two races at the Stoka Raceway, including the jin Danby race. Attend the nine one see I excided you about to again that went around everything. We got the Syrtoka Battlefield a couple of times, saw a bunch of deer. Got to go to Vernon Beach and blastky. Like I said, Fair was very fascinated by all the green green grass because we live out here where most grasses brown. Everything is so green. They had rain for pretty much all of the month of June. We did find some blackberries, but most of them were uh. Their season came early. This was really late July early August. But because of all the raid they had coming gone. Mostly I can to see my family members. A lot of them I got to see last year, some of I didn't until this year. Imp out and Sarah got the VII treatment VIP treatment everywhere she went. And there's gonna be lots of videos of our journey and our our fun times and some walking, a lot of walking talks in New York, New York, New York edition, Walking Talks and someone I've got back here. That's it. That's pretty much it. So if you're not a member of the Patreon you can't be. It's not that hard. You can get all the access for just five and that always helps out and I do appreciate it. And this is interesting because I see something different here.
Speaker 4: So Mike.
Speaker 1: Cop he pasted it. He posted this in this Health Ranger report on telegram. And so the Combat Management System CMS source code that controls sixty plus nuclear ballistic missiles and on Francis Neclear submarines has been stolen and partially leaked online. It's already right there. I think to myself, Well, nothing happens unless it's supposed to, and it's been planned. And hackers is a nice way of deflecting when they want to just do things to cause chaos. And it just seems like a set up, right. We don't know who hacked Naval group, but the hack appears to be real and well real in what way? Was it governmental or was it and it was a peaceful working for the government for which government? I don't know. You can take a guess, doesn't really matter. Appears to be real. But this is also a good way to establish a narrative. So when things start getting blown up at the you know, the will and desire conveniently targets, say a Samson option or things that would support the Israel Fed Reserve Bank of England cause then they already have this fallback to blame faceless nameless hackers. We don't know who. We have to know a boot, but the hacker, the hack appears to be real, and the hacker or the hacker is threatening to leak the entire source code, plus classified engineering documents and highly in high security military messages going back all the way to two thousand and six. This source code, combined with other classified documents that are claimed to be claims to have been stolen, could allow malicious actors to potentially seize combat control of Francis sport ballistic capable submarines which carry it combined sixty four and fifty one ballistic missiles which have a range of up to eleven thousand kilometers for kilometers, meaning they could reach New York City and Washington, d C. Do you see where this is going? Francis of the EU NW New World Order freaking country. It's been controlled forever. This is a banking colony so owned by the same cult that created its baby Israel. It could hit all the targets that Israel would hit in a Samson option scenario. Isn't that something? Each of these sixty four missiles reportedly carries six to ten independently targetable t N seventy five throughmonuclear warheads, each with avery ordered yield of one hundred and ten kilotons, or about seven times more powerful than the atomic bomb dropped down Hero Shiba. This means hackers could right now control six hundred plus nuclear warheads with flight time to any target within range measured in tens of minutes. Now, what would quote unquote geeky ass hackers want with all of that nuclear blackmail? Extortion? Or is this convenient hacker? You know, narrative here just a replacement for Hey, guess who's really doing this? And I said hackers. That's the part by perception, that's this evening. All nuclear everything is managed by the Saturn cult always. If they want the new multiple sites and blame hackers. This is me put my two cents in. If they want them nuke multiple sites and blame hackers. They can then rally support and troops to go die as they nuke. Even more of Israel's targets were in Kabbala in full display. Mike didn't want to run our talk. I guess I discussed. I discussed this very scenario, so that's interesting that he would report on this. But yet, for some reason, the talk I had on the fifteenth with him, now the thirtieth still hasn't shown up unless I have someone showed me. I haven't looked.
Speaker 3: I haven't.
Speaker 1: I've looked for it and I can't find it. So I don't think it ever was posted. I didn't. I didn't give him the answers he was expecting, I guess, And I said at the very beginning of the of the talk, I said, Mike, let's I said that when you say, both of us just stop all of this nonsense right now and start posting cat videos because it's doing just about the same, right. It's a distraction, just a different flair. It's just a different type and not making a dent and sheet and these ds things like this here are proof of that. I'm hoping you're seeing what I'm seeing, right, Yeah, Okay, good, Now, let's take a look at this one right here. It feels so quiet that there should be something in the background playing that makes it plays a little soft music. Now, this is interesting if you don't know who this guy is. It says, so I just got get real quick, and you're not gonna out here the system I'm on right now. But this is Brandon Herrera and I want to know. Hmm yeah, the following content. What so, how does happen? Why is it doing that? I can't read you? What's saying? Contains? What? Wonder what? What the fuck is it saying? It's not allowing you to play anyone? Huh? Well, okay, I'm not sure why that's doing that. I guess they suppressed that with the help. Oh may if you go to it from a different angle. Here, Okay, here we are. Now it's working. So how did they just change the linker with us?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: It's fun? H it's up with me? Watch it? The hell's out all though, Well, anyway, maybe you'll have I'll put it in the chat. Maybe you'll have a better It's like, uh, I have I have no thing blocking me. I don't have a parental controls. I'm not sure why is they'll let me watch it. It's like flashing that thing like, do you understand that there's a sense of content in here? Age respected? Restricted based on community guidelines. Okay, so what the hell? What age do you think I am? I'm not really sure what the hell that was for. But okay, that was weird, very weird. So it's it's age restricted. I don't have what what how old you think? I am? Their chief? And I'll get it. Well, whatever it was, it was a small point any I was just trying to say, is that this I understand? Yes, play the kind of damn thing it will not holy shit? Yeah see h wow. Okay, I'm just a little baffled about that. Where where am I not seeing the tab for? There is rare? Yeah, the big this back where James looks being right, Well, yeah, I gotta skip this music because the wait, well, whatever it is, what it is, I'll figure out why I'm being restricted from that. I watch them on my phone just fine, which doesn't make any sense. I watched a little video. Okay, I think there was one more thing I wanted to show in here. There's my hope. May you work out set the bills for? What do they love? I don't love thirty seven years old. I got when I was five, so forty years ago. Forty years ago. Oh so I found a hat that my grandfather found have like some estate auction or something like that, because he used to do Uh yeah, that's me pretending, well, I was actually killing flies the resphising. I was just you know, hamming it up or for dramatic effect, to try to be funny here in this video. But I was this hat again. When TikTok took down doctor Glyndon's statement that he made the last video that he was with us, saying that HIV and AIDS have not been proven to have any kind of correlation and the big V word is all speculation and claims that I'm unsubstantiated. And then I brought into this thing called apptitude talked about that on the bottom of the TikTok video, saying they're targeting the gay population again with this injectable because it's supposed to prevent HIV and well or what virus is at again, because has anything ever been proven? And so when they took me down, I was like, through the hat on it to be iron it, you know, and we made a little statement and there's a four minute, four minute and ten second video. And then they took that one down too, gave me a strikeover a tick doctor glitting cliffs. And I found that awful funny because that was about censorship, and they took it down anyway, And all I was doing is warning, Like they said, it was violent extremism simply because the hat is a waft in ss hat and it's not even a real one. They thought it was. My grandfather thought it was. When my mother went to try to sell it for my grandfather on eBay, they shut down her account. They didn't delete the post, they shut down her account on eBay. This one right here, it's all beat up, it's all you know, well, it's not all beat up, but it's kind of like warped, and it looks like costan. It looks like a costume hat. I don't think they ever had a skull and crossbones in the center of it there. And I looked it up. I looked at a bunch. I found one that was for sale, but it was obviously a replica copy or costume if you want to call it that, And it looked just like that one. It was some European site that was selling in either euros of pounds, I don't remember, and I remember it was fifty eight ninety nine and whatever, whatever denomination of currency it was or whatever. But this was just a silly video, and of course my family came down on me for that. And then when I with the head and just simply spoke, I said, okay, TikTok, you want war, and I we give you war or whatever, and the more of a German funny actor at first, and then I just stopped. I dropped the whole act and I just talked, and I explained that aptitude is probably going to be what kicks off the next run of outbreak of AIDS and HIV, because it'll be the shot itself that causes it, that's supposed to be prevented and preventing it. YadA, YadA, YadA YadA. You see what I'm getting at here. So I was warning the population they're specifically targeting with their ads. And the reason why I know about this ad is because it came up in my daughter's roadblocks. It was like Athmou and then some other roadblocks and this Minecraft show that she was watching on YouTube. So YouTube is grooming children because this was a children's account that she was logged into, and they played this video or this this direct to consumer ad twice and in the ad there's a bunch of dudes looking at each other with hungry eyes and they kiss in different portions of the video and talk about being permanent, excus and doing what you want, doing your dude on dude thing with greater confidence now that you injected yourself with similar you know, sorcery poison. And so in the exact opposite of what they exclaimed, I was doing, you know, violent and extreme. I was warning people whose lifestyle don't really I don't really agree with to be careful because this isn't a trap, right, So, you know, everything just gets a little irritating after a while. And then here's a there's another video here on Instagram of a guy, a gay couple in Europe somewhere who bring in some foreigner immigrant black dude into their little gay triangle and he lives with.
Speaker 5: Them, and the black dude kills one of them with a hammer and we really want to come home from work, starts riling him in the bumb and while he's doing it, he hacks into pieces, just members both of the bodies, keeps their heads in a freezer, drags the rest of the body after he just remembers that off into a freezer and.
Speaker 1: He gets caught with a leaky, bloody freezer dragging it wherever like a moron. So yeah, there's that. So this is the video that got removed here, and I don't know if I'm going to play it per se, but it says this video violates our community guidelines account strike. You usued to strike on your account for violating our community guidelines. And I said, doctor G states under now effects that there has never been scientific proof using the coax potu of River's modifications for any delayed V words they claim caused illness. Science hasn't been scienced since the eighteen fifties. And that was a nod to Antoine be Champ, violent and hateful organizations and individuals. There's no place on our platform, okay, virtual signal, Virtue Signaler, no place on our platform for beliefs are propaganda that encourage What did I encourage? I wore a fucking hat. And obviously it's because these people have a retarded view of what that shit even means, what it stands for, because they're believing the victor. The victor tells the tale, the victor creates the history. It doesn't matter if it's legitimate, inverted, or whatever. You may as well continue to, you know, shun your heroes and praise your demons, but praise your your enslavement. What the fuck? All right? So I'm gonna I'm gonna play a little bit of this and people understand what I was getting at. But please let me see if they're same thing in the chat first, because I won't have any feedback if there isn't. How's everybody doing? Did you make get back home? Sickly?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I did? This is my story. Thank you for asking, but bringing up over here. It was a long journey, but we've got it. We got back. It was good times. I telt her, I have phenomenal time together. And let me see what's over what's going on over on the this guy over here? What the fu? Yeah, I'll see a band the chat of this one. I gotta refresh it. Oh, you know what they're watching out they're watching on Twitter? And yes I still type tw two. I don't hit X. Where am I?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Unfortunately you guys cannot comment on this from over there, and if you do, that's not someplace I can see it. Am I able to go on it? I guess. I guess you can dud replies to it, but I just don't see anybody doing it. So yeah, when I play for you, just let me know if you hear anybody over there on a rumble, because that's probably the one I'll be able to find your response on, because if not, I gotta try some of the different I think the last time I tried to put it through stream yard with selecting that it doubled the voice and made it an echo. That's it. That was the end of it. That's it. Does nobody know how to take a fucking joke? See I dropped the act. I'm simply wearing a hat, Like, how did they even see that? With the glare? And one has the Sun's symbol been so awful for people to see. It's a it's an ancient symbol over five thousand years old. It's it's a symbol of a benevolent monotheistic religion the sun called it's a it's a sun symbol of of the concept where the concept came from, of a benevolent creator that came from the Okay, So I don't And like I said, I don't even think that this skull and crossbones here thing was even a thing the original it could have been. I have not found clarification of that when I was found all the original ones that were in auction. I've seen everything that looked pretty close to this right here. Colors varied, but this right here that was there, this was not. And I think they add that to it to make it look more, you know, to fit the narrative that they're out for blood and death, in which they were not. You know, there were Chinese, Japanese, India, Indians, all kinds of people, Jews in the w SS, people who believed in the cause and that they knew that they were fighting for the last message of freedom and to preserve all of Europe from murderous, psychopathic Bolsheviks, whom, by the way, obviously resigning us, which means that they were fueled by Luran Kabbala, this whole idea of forcing God's hand, But I don't think that's what they really believe, just setting the conditions of having absolute control and exterminating everyone else but them, leaving a small slave class a bunch of blue lose l U, l U. I'm just gonna check the sea. If anybody replied, if they heard it, yes, there is no place like come. Can you hear that? This is my story when I was playing that video. Answer if you go, if you're paying attention, I just don't want to waste time and irritate people if it's not playing. The virus also means victory. Way, hold on a seconds, Hold on a second with jabesus this guy, hold on, that's a media player. That's why you're not seeing it. Way, hold on? Is that is that real? Is that real?
Speaker 3: Thing?
Speaker 1: Is that really? Mh someone pulled this up again. Yeah, you're not seeing then? That's weird. Huh old I.
Speaker 2: Know mhm oh is that?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay, see this is strange. Okay, maybe I have to do this way. Yeah, okay, let's see if I have to do windows on obs because it's technically wow, that's weird. It's windows captured. We're not on display capture. That's why I'm gonna check that. All right now you should be able to see it just fine. Yeah, there it goes. Okay, so now here you go. So I said, okay, kicked up, that's it and then again, I'd go right into this thing. Mhm. And then I talked about COVID and a scar. But I mean, that's that's it, and I violent achimism is what I was called.
Speaker 4: The fuck.
Speaker 1: So please tell me did you hear it? No, that's not the answer. That's not the answer. How about over you over here, you guys, do you hear it? Huh hah hah. These things are really touchy, like this is a screene captured display captured takes anything that you're looking at right now. I'm looking at Oh, bes hey, looks my buddy there he is?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 1: Thanks? Yeah, Health Ranger reports still at it? So now or later over a reason? I dude never stops. He never sleeps. Yeah, I know. After eighteen days, I said, screw it, I'm gaining weight and then go back to it. I'll get back to the ideal weight that I want to be. That I'll stop again since I know I can, although I'll probably just pack it back on again if I do. I ate like a freaking animal. Plus, I was at my parents' house. I any really expect you know what I mean, i'mt make sure just when I was out here, I am I display captured. Now we'll get back into much stuff here in just a second. I'm just trying to nobody always answer send the questions. Games, okay, let's dot's some of these. I gotta change this up a little at the big scene, think you were here? Huh people are dropping off looks No, they're not.
Speaker 3: Oh so.
Speaker 1: Somebody's dropping my flies. I went. I lost a few people on the on YouTube, and I think mate, because my last video was kind of interrupted. I had to go someplace. But I think I had to do with me not addressing the fact that some people took offense to a two thousand and six comment and sex. Well, I don't know if it's sex, say, I don't know if that's all about. But apparently there's one of Faull Cogan. But apparently he said something like he didn't want his daughter ever, you know, fraternizing with a darker gentleman, and said a couple of words. And whether he was John Brush sober. He's entitled to his opinion, is he not, especially when it's his blonde daughter that he cares about. You know, he would probably I think that might have been the I don't know, in the last ten years of his life, I guess, or whatever it was, they weren't really talking. I don't want to get to the soap opera of that.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Everybody has the reasons, but yeah, for why their family things do what their family things do. And I'm definitely not the one to be judging anybody else on theirs, but I think that's what that made have upset people that didn't like say anything negative because A I didn't know about it. I'd found out later, and what I remember is what everyone else remembers. Right, can many workouts at watching wrestling?
Speaker 5: To us?
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know, fifteen maybe probably younger than kind of getting getting bored with it most some people who watched it later into their life. I'm like, it's kind of getting little gay now, right, he's watching That's one thing when it's like I have my heman characters and I'm watching people and it's kind of like cool when you're looking, and then everything else kind of sets in and it's like, yeah, it's fake, you know, it's silly.
Speaker 3: Yah.
Speaker 1: They get hurt, really, they get on drugs, really, they drink a lot, really, they take stare of rays. Really, they die young. Really. But the outcomes, and the choreography is certainly predetermined as it's probably all sports and when you come down, when it comes right down to it, except for Jake Paul because he's legitimate. All right, Yeah, but time to hear what you're saying. When Sona and speaking of blonde gods, this person kind of looks like, Hell, that's your name, Kelly, I remember name. He looks like a little bit, a little bit straight blonde hair. I guess it's all really going off from here.
Speaker 3: Tomaggie was raised in New Jersey.
Speaker 8: Her father, Scott, is a well respected lifetime New Jersey cop who was now the police chief. But recently, when Courtney appeared on the We're All Insane podcast, she revealed a number of terrifying things from.
Speaker 1: Her So here's a funny thing about this. When I watched this, first of all, this seemed very stage to me. This seemed very awkward and weird. And who are get another podcaster that I had no idea existed, who has a huge platform to where now everybody's talking about this great publicity for them. I wonder what tribe she's from. I don't know, maybe not, but it's just add you know, because they do select their people who become influencers her past involving her father.
Speaker 8: Courtney revealed that from as far back as she could remember, which was four years old, her father, police Chief Scott Tomagi, her neighbor Kevin Slick.
Speaker 1: Doesn't that sound Japanese or something, Tomagi, I'd have to see how it's spelled.
Speaker 8: Evan and a number of other men ritualistically abused and tortured her while participating in satan.
Speaker 1: But I think it's tamatany dny. I can't really tell because it said Tony.
Speaker 8: Courtney details that these rituals involved her as other children that she does not know, being hauled down into the forest, but they were then forced Yeah.
Speaker 1: This this is the reason why I wanted to share this because this is Satanic ritual abuse and this is ancient, ancient practice. We've talked about this ad nauseum on various occasions. This is the this is the map, this is the the formula, the template that all these sick cults perform. It's like a paint by numbers for conjuring.
Speaker 3: Just to participate in Satanic rituals, and.
Speaker 1: Her father satanic part is kind of through the scope and perspective of Christian slash Copic Catholicism, because they don't really look for a horned red dude, you know, they're they're tapping into an energy, a the glory or some sort of force archetype. It's not really Satan, but it's I mean, it's a good way to kind of conceptualize it, I guess. But they're not Satanic Satan worshipers and per se, they're demonic force worshipers. And they think that they can control this stuff and have it do its bidding and ye other and do their bidding and all that stuff, right, promise them things. You know, it's a give and take relationship, and unfortunately that type of energy or force takes innocent lives, blood, animal and human sacrifices.
Speaker 8: The other men who were wearing masks would repeatedly assault her throughout those years. Party has now filed a lawsuit, and in that lawsuit, not only does she detail her father's practice of some twisted version of Satanism and her father's repeated physical violation of her body, but she.
Speaker 1: Also claimed this is a shit that was going on Olgadon Knights and the Elder Edda that we call the Bernicetta that was five thousand years old.
Speaker 8: Shit's never changed, claims that she was tortured with fire and a number of animals were sacrificed. For a highly esteemed police chief to receive accusations like this at this point in his life has got to shatter everyone's opinion of who he actually is and well. Thus far, Scott Tamagi has remained remarkably silent on this entire subject. Many people that have heard Courtney's allegations have found it too outlandish to believe. But according to author and researcher Jane Borden, who recently authored a book Tuilts Like Us, there are many many cults alive and well and operating right under our noses here in the United States and over the last fifty year.
Speaker 1: Six kind of funny for a guy who wears a free Masonic compass and square around his neck often to act so oblivious as to whether or not or seems like he's delivering. Oh this person said so, so therefore, Wow, that's that's innovative. I mean, that's a that's that's my opening, Like, how do you not know the history of your own little brotherhood?
Speaker 9: There?
Speaker 3: Buddy?
Speaker 8: Sixty years A number of them have come to life. None of us will soon forget.
Speaker 1: And I don't like the fact that he put Vernon out there like that, or even this guy, to be quite honest, who was a construct of military intelligence. When I say Vernon, I'm talking about Koresh. All those allegations, everything that they said about them was false, and it was they finally admitted to that they murdered people of colprit no good reason. But they had the reasons, just not the ones that they are telling and selling to the public.
Speaker 8: This guy right here in Los Angeles, the amount of cult practices and animal sacrifices has written.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the floor pie cult, the processed Church of Final Judgment, scientology, all military intelligence.
Speaker 8: Risen so high that they've had to pass a city ordinance banning animal sacrifice. With the increase in Caribbean and South American communities immigrating to our country over the last few years, satanic cults and animal sacrifices are on the rise.
Speaker 10: We discovered three large black plastic bags containing a total of twenty five de capitated, deceased animals.
Speaker 1: There were a few things that struck us immediately that this was a point ritual.
Speaker 8: It was abundantly obvious that it was an active animal, cruel type, that there was pain and suffering and torture of Sadly, this is yet another example of a child involved with an adults religion. The adults involved use that spiritual practice as justification for abusing that child. And I've got nothing but respect for the courage of this young lady who stepped forward out of the shadows to speak her truth. And let's hope, if nothing else, that she receives the justice that she deserves.
Speaker 3: Twenty year old.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a rough, double edged sword there too, because I mean, what kind of mental fissure is it when it's your dad that you need to seek justice from? Like then, well you don't have a replacement for that, You get one of those, you know. It's kind of kind of rough either way. Born in Israeli prison, killed as a team in Gayza. From prison crib to martyrdom. Israel kills Palestinian teams known as the world's Yoga's detainee. He was boring captivity. But aren't we all? We just don't see the walls of our cage or the walls of our cave. What everyone called that. I was almost breaking into a fish throng there. But if you need a list of those you couldn't save, you'll see them on the walls of the cave you said. Didn't enter this world like most children. He was born inside in Israeli prison cell after his mother was arrested while pregnant. His first breath was behind bars. He became known as the youngest political prisoner in the world, not because he committed a crime, but simply because he was a Palestinian. This week, Yusef l Zach was killed in an Israeli airstrike out on Gaza. He lived every day of his life under occupation, growing up under bomb siege, techpoints, and fear. He never got the chance to taste freedom, but he knew oppression all too well. If he survived birth in a prison, he did not survive being a Palestinian. Use of story is not just a headline. He is the voice of an entire people born into change and killed before their time. And by the way they're stumming death, that's something that really all the rest of them. And that's it in a squigly word, So watch this one. Tell me this doesn't mean the upset ah way this isn't the one. I'll say good, but anyway, I'll go a good pause. Memphis, Tennessee astartist Mississipi police officer who was recently certified certified is accused of enticing a child. A Panola County Sheriff's opposite and Mars Howard was charged with three counts of enticement of a child to produce a visual depiction of blah blah, but it isn't releasing any other arrested for alleged sexual abuse of a minor. Another deputy sheriff. I'm a bad person, I know it. Delaware Detectives online life as sexual predator of teen girls comes crashing down. There's this little duf face right there, Michael Kelty and decorated cop. Upstate New York. Oh, look at that. Up State New York's New York sheriff's deputy arrested accused of sharing child porn. Up State your cop has been arrested for religionly possessing it and distributing porn child porn online. Stephen County Sheriff's Deputy Stewart J. McHenry, thirty four, of Hornell, New York, with has been charged with distribution and receipt of child pornography. According to a criminal complaint filed by the US Attorney's Office child as we go to New York and Oswego County Corrections officer has been this is the cult, guys. So I brought up the other cult thing. This is that practice. Yes, they're sick to prave sexual deviance out there, but when you see it in law enforcement, when you see it in authorities, you damn well better believe that they get away with it as long as they do because they are in a syndicate that is protected and by the way, they distribute victims to the Shabad and the waves in their area and protect them by keeping you know, the he always owned the media, so they keep themselves out of the media. But they also keep themselves from per prosecution and persecution because they get others wrapped up in their sick, little disgusting games. And a lot of these people are Fraternal Order of Police, which is another type of fraternal order as as as as it says, and they have their own sick, twisted rituals. Cop arrested for childborns what it says over over former Nina police officer charged with two counts of child pornography possession child. Former Burns police chief sentenced to sixty years in federal child that says porn case. These people don't look These people don't look like, you know, weird little freak show. This guy does, But the previous one looked like he was a marine. You know, they don't have They don't always have a look. If you understand what I'm getting at here, They don't look easily. They don't rub their hands together. Police chief pooped by desks, spiked coffee with viagra, copsay in list of assault complaints north Berg and police chief Robert He's a police freaking chief. Robert Farley is accused of numerous complaints of harassment, assault, racial slurs, and discrimination. Spiking coffee with viagra. You could kill somebody. That message to be your blood pressure really bad. We should take that ship, Missie Allis instead, I'll love his office multiple times, spikes the office coffee, popet out of roll in my agracket, stab his colleague in the status colleague didn't stabs his colleague in the dick. Chief Farley's uh. Chief Farley chases me around his office, Darren wrote in his notice after courding me in the filing area, with no further room for retreat, he sticks a hypodermic needle threw my genes into the tip of my penis, a hypodermic needle. Darren wrote, the needle drew blood, and that he was further humiliated when he had to explain the injury to his wife when another officer that's going to flipped if I final the notice of intent to sue the department. Farley allegedly blamed Darren for giving the officer information that could be used against him from this point out. The chief creates a hostile work environment, Darren wrote. The Chief would shape his body here on people's property, their persons, and their food. Darren wrote he was also fond of scraping fluids from his underwear onto people seated in the chief's office. What who And that's the last things Farley A hypodermic needle. Yeah, there you go. I think we saw that.
Speaker 11: Mahu has turned out to be a trojan horse. It's just I don't know if you saw this. Kennedy just came out and he said his vision for everybody in America is they have a wearable which means.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make America biometric. How is this not directly in line with what the freemaxer want with the real ID what people also affiliate or associate with some mark if you know what I mean, it's just more of that panopticon surveillance state that Pounds here will be very very much involved in, and there will be with all of your ring and other I don't know brand names, doorbell cams that they can access whenever they want to. The reason why they give this out in a you know, the consumer grade, it's because they can. Just like the Internet, they gather more information from you than you could ever gather about them. And while we're distracting ourselves thinking we've got some moment or we've got some condemning thing, we forget that in a b link, in a in a system that will never ever bring itself to justice. Sure as hell won't prosecute any of their people that would bring light into what the hell they're up to. It doesn't matter what people say, because it'll go away get memory hold. Meanwhile, us, on the other hand, for basically doing nothing wrong, not being guilty of any crime, Louis harassed, canceled, starved to death, rounded up, This is the Cheka, just a lot more high tech the checka. Yes, you remember what happened in Russia. Remember what they tried to do with all of Europe. Germany prevented that from happening. Yet we're supposed to hate those people for that.
Speaker 11: He's the Judas go walking everybody into the control brid. So, you know, I think any hope that he was playing an inside game. My hope was he was playing an inside game and sort of making compromises so he could get something done. But what he's going to, what he's trying to He and Elon Musk are having a competition for who can get the most people into the control brid the fastest.
Speaker 1: So do you know what did you just go to?
Speaker 11: In livestock management?
Speaker 1: Okay, the book Judas Goat was very interesting by Michael Collinspiper.
Speaker 11: A Judas Goat. You'll train a goat to walk all the sheep into the slaughterhouse. So here's the slaughterhouse. The Judas Goat kind of walks in and right at the end he turns and then the sheep going to the slaughterhouse. So his job is to steer people, you know, And so so I was hoping Kennedy was playing an inside game. But he's, you know, based on what he said the other days, he's the Judas Goat and he and Musk are having a competition I think for making the control grid fashionable.
Speaker 1: Mahu has This is the Israeli monster who murdered the young Palestinian girl, hind Rahab by firing three hundred and fifty five bullets into her small body. Think she was a girl that was trapping a car with her with her family. Fucking now, he looks like a witch. Chuck you measl doesn't he? Your discretion is advised. Look at this? Do you want this? Do you want this outcome for your family? I don't know why anybody is defending anything that this sick, over over equipped, over armed group of maniacs is doing. And it's not a liberal thing to say this is wrong. They've made it that way through perception management. But this is not something that you just Oh, I'm too afraid to I don't want to upset my my, my Republican friends here by saying that it's wrong to murdered children, because you know, we gotta we gotta support Agiel for some reason. What the fuck? What does that even mean, this is the outcome. They love this and this gets them off, this type of negative negativity, this human misery, just suffering the sorrow, this tragedy. This is like candy for these freaks. Wait till it's you cray on your child or your child cradling you. I can't look at this. I'm sorry I've subjected you to it. I can't even look at that crap, you know, I try. It's hard to put not put yourself in a little frequency, a low vibration, but it needs to be felt, experienced and understood that this is happening. We can't turn away from it, can't put our heads in the sand, because that's going to allow it to spread. And it shouldn't be happening to them either. Poltier is working on us. You understand that, right, whoa, whoa, whoa. That fucking poodle just hit her m a cocker spaniel, a human cocker spandel just hit her with a double back backpack. This is why it feels dumb when Christians for Israel. That's what this says. Yeah, good sounds that fucking Jacob first Zionist Congress. How long is it going to take?
Speaker 3: What has to happen to you.
Speaker 1: I hope you recognize his voice.
Speaker 12: How long is it going to take all of you to understand that if we all stood up together and said no, this is mis sim Lane Cooper, if you're back in your.
Speaker 3: Cage, you can't fool us any longer. We know who you want, we know what you're trying to do.
Speaker 2: We know that you are in suburson executing treason. And if we all did that in because there's cowards, what has to happen to you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're cowards, but they have all the ur chillery weapons and they send people out who aren't cowards, who think or don't care that they're doing something right. Because I get to killed the last holy shit, we're inventing Dwards inside America's new Jewish Malan community Founders Inheritance series a few days, we have seen the girth of the Yiddish community, a Jewish community in a place that's so new and so raw. What we're bringing to it, they can't help but to feel inspired. This is something that families have been resonating with for a long time.
Speaker 13: I've been keeping my eye on other developing startup communities, and when this one came up.
Speaker 14: It was like everything I had been wanting because I recognized it right away.
Speaker 7: There are very few opportunities where a prison could be. Trail boys are come out somewhere where no you describes ever existed, and to bring the Dwarav to Dovin, to learn to say a.
Speaker 3: Hu and to connect with other unions.
Speaker 1: You go through life and you get all these types. And this guy, Kami Jenrish says, as a Jew, I have a I obviously demand the right for fifty million Indians and fifty million Somolians to move there as is their right takes the feelings.
Speaker 13: So when you start getting in tune with yourself, you can see what's a yes.
Speaker 1: What's the no, what's right, what's not right. The world became a fast place, and this is a way to choose to slow it down a little bit, to spend.
Speaker 7: A little bit of time with these visionaries and to connect with the bunch of style and thema.
Speaker 15: Like this is.
Speaker 4: It's incredible.
Speaker 1: The last few yeah hum. Saint Philiminus of Jacob's Well brutally murdered with an axe and grenade inside the church in nineteen seventy nine. Saint Philaminus served as a hugeman at Jacob's Well in Nuntlus, West Bank, Palestine, and was martyred there on Nvember twenty ninth, nineteen seventy nine. He learned the Arabic. He learned Arabic fluently to reach Palestinian believers. Some visitors began threatening Saint Filinas at or he refused to remove icons and crosses from the chapel. Saint Philminas had three fingers chopped off the ones used to make the sign of the cross, and was struck in the head and face with an axe. In nineteen eighty two, Asher Raby, the mentally ill Jewish man who murdered Saint Philminus, was arrested at the monastery of Jacob Soyll after trying again to murder an elderly or Orthodox nun, whom he wounded but was quickly stopped. The patriarchet of Jerusalem celebrating the feast of Saint New Martyr Pilminus. That says she lost everything, mother, father, brothers, sisters and her eye. This is a little girl, little Angel ariayhand As ten is ten years old, lost her entire family and one eye in a brutal buying. Her only remaining eye is at serious risk due to traumatic injuries. Maria wants playing with her siblings and now sits silently, tearfully asking where my parents, my brothers and sisters. When will I see them again? When will I see with my eye? She urgently needs evacuation and medical treatment abroad. Please help sharing her story or contacting organizations that can't assist. They won't do that in contact her uncle. This is terrifying.
Speaker 7: This is.
Speaker 1: Because she's she's a terrorist, right right?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 12: Sure think.
Speaker 1: Since the American Civil War was engineered by the ro child Baking Lee, Well, that's true, but I think they get something wrong here. The Rothschilds use the divide and conquer strategy to take back Rerea by creating conflict between the North and South. Yes, that is also true, but that doesn't say that. That's not to say or to insinuate or to whatever that the Confederacy was somehow involved with the plot.
Speaker 4: Or that.
Speaker 1: But but here's the thing. The president in the North certainly was involved in that plot. And they say that he was some big hero because he issued the green back. No, he brutally murdered other Americans at the behest of banking fucking cult scumbags. August Belmont had a big hand in this as well, another Rothschild agent. The North was to be a British colony annexed to Canada under the control of Lionel Rothschild. The Bank of England already ran things. See that this was a punishment for people like Andrew Jackson who pulled us out of the control of the British which wasn't at all British Bank of England. You know who they were, they were they always same as it ever was Swasos and then Rothschilds. The South was to be a French colony. Well what does that really mean? Another way of a colony, because remember the brothers of the Rothschilds went to what was it, Austria, France, Nathan State, and England I think it was. You know, you get the point. They spread out the five brothers different territories. The banks control the countries, not the paper officials. And they're they're trying to pay Abraham Lincoln here as some hero. He was one of them. Abraham Lincoln opposed this destruction of America by issuing the greenback to fund its defense against the Internet bullshit. It wasn't fucking helping anything out. The bankers wouldn't stand for this. Five days after this South, Yeah, whatever he did with the Greenback has nothing to do with him being some sort of hero. Thincoln was assassinated by John bill Toooth, a member of the Knights of the Golden Circle journalists and groom. Ahmad a Ashia was mutterred by Israeli occupation drone strike. Oh yeah, by the way, drones west of the Nisara camp into the central godless script. Probably the same things I can say. A new journalist, Murtyer joins the listen martyr, Yeah, gave it the same thing.
Speaker 2: We'd like you to meet.
Speaker 1: Its new mayor.
Speaker 16: This is Mayor Bernard Samder.
Speaker 1: This guy is the one who said every woman fantasizes big left dick basically, and he was a little obsessed with that visual because he's a weird little.
Speaker 17: Jay.
Speaker 2: Mayor Sanders got a lot of attention.
Speaker 1: He looks like a pedophile just waiting to strike, doesn't he hiding in your closet under your bed.
Speaker 16: Recently, not only with his ten volte victory out of about ninety five hundred votes cast, but mostly because he is a socialist and everybody reading that article said, my goodness, how did this happen in good old conservative Vermont.
Speaker 1: How do you respond? Well?
Speaker 3: In Vermont thinks this is this?
Speaker 1: Born in Brooklyn, New York, in nineteen forty one, working class Jewish family, he attended the University of Chicago. Chicago's a hotbit for freemasonry and all kinds of messed up shit for a long ass time. Yeah, speaking of Lincoln's territory, where he became involved in civil rights activism, aren't they all? After moving to Vermont, he began his political career, serving as mayor of Burlington from nineteen eighty one to nineteen eighty nine. Sanders gained national prominence as a US Senator from Vermont, elected in two thousand and six after serving in the House. Known for his Democratic socialist views, he ran for president in twenty sixteen and twenty twenty, advocating for universal healthcare. Oh isn't that lovely? So pushing the same Obamacare bullshit, which, by the way, is as a kill system and attracting system wealth redistribution. Boy, all all of the all the all the bullet points here and climate action. Yeah sure, yeah, what a wonderful guy. He's a ship, he's a bullshemk.
Speaker 14: The conservative is different perhaps to being conservative elsewhere in the country.
Speaker 3: Also, what I think most.
Speaker 9: People don't know is Vermont hoplessly one of the very poorest states in the country because.
Speaker 1: It's run by what yes, okay, shut up, I want my father. Minors and dozens of injuries arrived. His translation says not really that dramatically correct, right, Dozens of the injured arrived at the Baptist hospital after the Harada or Gerda family's house was targeted in the old town of zeke Tone, the ze Tone neighborhood, and we can all assume that his father didn't make it. Siblings take a flight. Compared to some of the children, it's gonna be sad that the murdered. Here's something that everybody's love.
Speaker 18: Until seeing all of this with one's own eyes, one cannot comprehend it. But when you see it, you won't forgive Their group, as it turns out, was gathering kids around Issium, little ones from two to six to seven years old, and was bringing them to that particular place. There they got undressed on the first floor and on the second floor, and on the second floor they got carved up, carved up.
Speaker 1: This is what the way they cult does everywhere. It's hard enough to talk about this stuff. It's really difficult not to run into this every time you want to discuss something else. I don't want to be talking about any of this. I don't want This doesn't do anything for me except maybe discussing, and terribly sad. It's not something that I like doing. You know, I love to put any other type of thought in my head than this. But this is what's happening, and this is what's being supported, and this is what Trump is defending and standing for. And he's the silver crown king of in the you know, sil crownking of the Torah of these fucking people. And it's not all the Jays. I get that. I understand that one of my really like awesome friends but best friends is one. But he's not because he thinks as an ethnicity, not as a religion. He's not religious, and I think that's a big difference there is. They're not crazy, whacked out luring cabalists. These people, Oh you called him zionists, you call him this, call him that, frankestas if they believe in a supremacy. See religion, and they are screwing around with dark magic, dark entities, dark energies, and they've lost any tether to any benevolent creator if they ever had one, And they are completely blank, meaning they have absolutely no reaction except pleasure to the brutal human suff that they commit. That's not something that's you can even you can't rehabilitate that. And you shouldn't fucking bother. That shouldn't be an effort in your It shouldn't be a concern in your head. Evil is evil. You can't reason with it. You can't reconcile with it, you can't rationalize with it. The moment you think that you've getten somewhere, you blink and they've got a fucking knife in your body, in your spine, and they've break it and killed your children. That's what they want from us. They don't want anything else but that. They don't want to live in peace.
Speaker 18: It's like discarded waste. They were either just kept in pits or taken out somewhere else. And those guys they you know, we're talking about them, the kids, as if as if they were slaughtering some livestock like a pigolet. They were like, yeah, we brought them as if there was some farm.
Speaker 4: You understand.
Speaker 18: These implantations they took organs. I had heard about it, but I didn't believe it.
Speaker 1: Some harbor suspicions about respected organizations such as the Red Cross and Doctors with Our Borders. Yes, Doctors Orders and Red Cross, Red Cross is rothschild entity who are said to have dealings with neo Nazis in Ukraine. Yeah, it's interesting that to use that term neo Nazi. I just called them Bolshevik fuckheads, like they are the antithesis of what a national socialist was. There have been allegations against Doctors with Our Borders of human organ trafficking in Kosovo, and it's thought that representatives of the organization would bring out the Quinton administration nation. We're present when the children were evacuated.
Speaker 19: You wonder why these people are sending all this money to Ukraine, where the bio weapons labs are, where the child trafficking is taking place, where the oregon harvesting is taking place.
Speaker 1: So in China, because the only thing that China hasn't been Chinese since now in every place that they say this portion of the cult that identifies as Jewish has been kicked out of. The Jesuits have also been kicked out of for similar practices and subversive, be it subversive, revolutionary, stoking of animosity and trying to d of trying to bring about an upheaval and the peace and the government of all the places that they have been to. And funny enough they were found by cryptos as well. It's all the cult. I mean, they can call themselves anything they want now, but it's that same ancient cult and that same ancient hatred for anything that's Indo European. If you want to use that term Gothic Germanic, the a word that everyone's scared of and the mainstream media, you know, Arian just means the noble class leadership, right the Goths. When we were talking about the Thor Adam Thor from the British Eda, his parents, his family were called the shields. Why not because not for the same reason that these people use religion as a shield to do all kinds of wickedness hiding behind that shield. They You simply can't criticize or ridicule them because it's their religious shield. That's not what that means. They were the shields because they were the guardians and protectors of their people and any people that they ruled over. They protected other ethnicities, anyone that they were always the minority when they were building empires and bringing civilization to places, but they were the protectors. This is why I very fucking loved the fact that they took out the freaking cult back in the British that time period. That's why it was a story that spread and was preserved for as long as I had been, because the people were grateful they were liberated from the evil, wicked practices of a demonic cult that was stealing their children, raping, murder and killing them and the children sick rituals, sick fucking practices of poisoning with the adder's venom snakes, same as it ever was. That's the same pharmacy as they're using now, that's their allopathy. Who knows what's going on will not tell you.
Speaker 20: Because they know if you find out, and if you really believe that, if you had any proof of it, you might pick up your weapons and do some patriot shit.
Speaker 1: Healthy newborn babies have been killed in Ukraine to feed a flourishing international trade of stem cells. Evidence obtained by BBC suggests. Considering video footage of post mortem examinations on dismembered tiny bodies raises serious questions about what happen into them. Ukraine has become the self styled stem cell capital of the world. I don't like with this, Zambino zero here says Jewish hollow arts control Ukraine and Russia. The Russia part is past headsman. There's a trade in stem cells form aborted fetuses, a bit of proven claims they can help fight many amid unproven claims that they can help men fight many diseases. But now there are claims that stem cells are also being harvested from live babies. Just understand the world that you live in, the true nature of it. The sunshines, grasp is green, water is wet, and what you feel for your family is all real. But there's another presence that as answered long ago, and it wants to snuff out all that makes life worth living. And they want to annihilate the most innocent of us, which would be the children. That is the target. That's the target of every war to the destruction of innocence. Civilians are always the target in their wars and their type of wars. There's nothing noble about their wars. They're not defending they're not protecting themselves from from the right to defend themselves from what from what was the Middle East and such turmoil before the fuck the nation state of Israelis with forms, or even prior to that, when all of the other meddling and banking influence was implemented. I mean, I just even look at that. When people look at European countries, they assumed that British imperialism was British. It wasn't.
Speaker 2: It wasn't.
Speaker 1: It was always the same fucking cult wall of silence. The BBC has spoken to mothers from the city of Kharkiv who say they gave birth to healthy babies, only to have them taken by maternity staff at CPS pops in the mind. In two thousand and three, the authorities agreed to exuom around thirty bodies of fetuses and full term babies from the cemetery used by Maternity Hospital Number six. The campaigner was allowed into the autopsy to get their new evidence. Uh, I can't really read it. It's gonna flourish. I mean, if I I like to see, she has given de footis to the DBC. I don't tru the BBC either. But whatever in the reports in a report investigation blah blah, newbore babies and the general culture of trafficking, I can't realer. So the pictures show organs including brains, have been shipped and somebodies dismembered stripped, all right, So let me say that again. The pictures show organs including brains, have been stripped and somebody's dismembered. A senior British forensic pathologists say he is very concerned to see bodies and pieces as that is not standard post Mordern practice. It could possibly be a result of harvesting stem cells from bone marrow hospital. Number six denies the allegations who's gonna, Who's gonna, Who's gonna stop it? Have all the evidence you want. Who's going to stop it? Anything that's of authority, control, financing, they control it. That people have to stop it. It can't be. The system can't. Anything that's happened within the system can't stop the system.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 1: I got it twice, so three thou shit oops.
Speaker 14: Here's five on facts about Jewish Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 2: Number one.
Speaker 14: Epstein, in addition to his Island, of course, had a palatial.
Speaker 1: So let's not forgive about Zoa Ranch, New York.
Speaker 14: Row House, which was endlessly visited by world leaders including ed Hood Rock, the former Prime Minister of Israel, and countless others. Now, what's curious about that row house is that his next door neighbor.
Speaker 1: You see Gates right there, He saw Gates right there. Look at this little funder here lasting at child seas before he's penetrated, the murdered.
Speaker 14: While there again to Jeffrey Epstein was none other than Howard Lutnick, the Jewish individual who is Donald Trump's Secretary of Commerce. So one of the most powerful people of the Trump administration was living next door to Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 1: Number two, Jeline, You wonder why that he's going to ever be told.
Speaker 14: In Maxwell, the famed right hand woman of Jeffrey Epstein, also Jewish, is of course photographed endlessly with people like Donald Trump, with Elon Musk, with Hillary and Bill Clinton. Jelene also, of course, was at the wedding of Chelsea Clinton. Very curious and Juline Maxwell's father, Robert was not only an Israeli super spy. His entire book about his esteemed life doing so and spying on behalf of Masad in Israel, but also a billionaire whose personal friend Samuel Pizzar happens to.
Speaker 1: You see macgra Hill there. Yeah, yep. Everything your children know comes from the filters that these people put on information. They're molding perception, and this is why we need to stop demonizing examples of good men and heroes that could and did attempt to push back on this.
Speaker 14: Also be the stepfather to none other than Secretary Anthony Tony Lincoln, who under the Biden administration many people claimed was running the countries. Joe Biden's children, all Mary Jews Kamala Harris married a jew person running the country not only was Jewish, but also a longtime family friend of none other than Robert Maxwell, father of Jelaane number three. Peter Theel, who many individuals recognize as the groomer of JD Vance, not only did he fund his rise to political prominence, but also employed him at multiple companies prior to doing so. Now, Peter Theol obviously the funding behind Pallenteer with its Jewish CEO Alex KRP, which was recently given massive contracts from the government to build databases on all US citizenry, which should give us pause. But prior to Vallenteer, Peter's deal was involved in endless Silicon Valley startups, including Carbine nine to one one, which on its board of directors included Ed hou Barack, who we previously mentioned, visited Jeffrey Epstein's home and in addition, also had monetary ties to none other than Jeffrey Epstein himself, not only by the.
Speaker 1: Way, he's a flaming hermo. And you can just go from there if you'd like.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't see how very many people with that type of lifestyle can't also be child armors, because most of them are that way because they were groomed at early age, if we will to put it mildly, themselves. Take a look at that guy, Take a look at everything that they just said. They run the country. They are They are the people that are actually running the show. And if you want to to show give some hope that oh Trump is going to stop the federal Federal Reserve, he wants to shut it down. He wants to end the Federal Reserve. But that's all fine and cute and everything, But who do you think is going to be running the next system. So since they've crashed and burned their own system purpose to destroy the lives of everybody who was forced into utilizing their bullshit systems currency in the first place, they're just going to come back with something more devastating and freedom killing, and they're going to be the same people running it. The Roschilds aren't going out of business, kids, This cult is not running out of options and ideas and running for the hills. Well, well, Trump implants something that's going to deliberate mankind. If you think that way, you're silly. I am sorry, because that type of concept was kind of relayed to me by someone I care about deeply, and I was a little surprised because there's such a brilliant person in every other aspect, and I cared for them so much. I couldn't I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I mean, it sounds on the surface, but you have to get deeper than the surface and ask yourself, well, who's pushing this for it? Why is it controlled demolition of the old so that they can establish something even worse. And it's not because they're losing their hold on anything at all. They're tightening their grip and squeezing us like a fucking boa constrictor would.
Speaker 14: He is the Trump Advance administration tied directly to Epstein, but so was the Biden administration, the Trump administration, the Obama administration, all the way back to the Clinton So for twenty five plus years, this.
Speaker 1: Well it tried since like eighteen sixty five, What I got.
Speaker 14: You, buddy, has been a developing, blossoming relationship. Now in the present, why aren't we seeing these files released? Why aren't we seeing these people investigated? Ashpattel, whose girlfriend, prior to meeting Cash at a formal function, who happens to be half his age a thousand times his beauty, happened to work for Prey You, whose senior most leadership of all places, prior to prager You was working for Israeli eighty two hundred Massade, the literal intelligence agency of the Israeli government.
Speaker 1: Cyber intelligence. Missing around with once again the system that they created that we think put somehow liberating ourselves from them with because we can talk online either.
Speaker 14: Curious, which brings us to number five, which is the extended Blinkin family. Because not only are the Blincolns directly connected to Robert Maxwell and family through Samuel Pizzar. We have Tony Blinken's wife, Evan Riley, whose grandfather is none other than James Rally, the individual who is the head of the Secret Service during the Kennedy assassination. So what do we have. We've got world leaders that at every angleer tied into what appears to be a blackmail, bribery, espionage, and in some cases a assassination brigade that are out that every turn have subverted the US politicians.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, Maurice Blincoln or Meyer. But Maurice Blincoln eighty six, early backer of Israel, a New York lawyer who founded the American Palestinian the American Palestine Institute after World War Two, yeah.
Speaker 14: Nations in the US government for the exclusive benefit of the nation of Israel, which might be why the United States has been doling out endless dollars not only to Israel but also.
Speaker 1: Well because the whole idea here is to funnel all true wealth out of America and collapse it so that we're dealing with that horrific situation while they pick us off at their leisure as they have been doing their Pharmakia for a long time, because people line up for any injection that they say is for you, and every way that they cause human suffering with those other shots that they force your children to have if you want to get your proper indoctrination from their education system, which is also state run. Is the amount of evil that is president and active right now from every angle and every points. It's mind boggling. It's mind boggling that people are still thinking that they can watch as something improves rather than take the necessary actions to try to improve it.
Speaker 14: So to Jewish leaders the world over, including Zelenski over in Ukraine as well as Cure Starmer in the UK, both of the individuals Jewish, as well as the world leaders who are now in charge of El Salvador Panama Venez.
Speaker 1: Yeah Jewish, Yeah, but but but what type of one? Right? These are? These are power players in ruled dominance and the destruction of all things European, of all things God Germanic. This war has been going on for five thousand years, and the EDA tells you about their first encounter and the grudge that they've held and the religions that they've built by inverting those details and tuning themselves into the victims and the heroes and the goi if you will, as this the is the.
Speaker 14: Evil Cezuela, Mexico, and countless other South and Central American nations, even those where Jews might not be more than one in every fifty thousand citizens. So what do we have for Epstein? We have basically what looks like a Jewish intelligence.
Speaker 1: I'll deck out in Mexico here, look at this the hell it would be. It's almost like a really bad play, Like, yeah, this is just a reinforce the fact that this is who I am. In case anybody.
Speaker 14: Forgot encia that have been utilizing the Epstein Island as the latest rendition.
Speaker 1: It's like fucking some dude that Michael Mike Myers would have played, pretending that he was Scottish. But he's directly related to this.
Speaker 14: Guy and of the same blackmail, espionage, and bribery game that has been in effect all the way back to the Assassin the Nation JK, which many mark as the turning point at which the United States was completely subverted by the Nation of Israel and Jewish supremacy.
Speaker 1: Well, I think the reason why it was, you know, possible to annihilate a president in broad daylight in the first place, was because Kennedy wasn't aware of just how in the bag America are was and thought that he could do something to stifle these maniacs from getting nuclear capabilities or to push back on anything that they demanded, not understanding that the Federal Reserve was them, not understanding that every person he bumped into was not on his side, regardless of how much they smiled, And to do it in broad daylight in front of the reason why Zappruter was there because they wanted us to have that footage. They wanted to be able to play it over and over again as some sort of traumatic events general multi generational traumatic events and stealing fear, making us catatonic. If they can do that to their president, imagine what they'll do to us. This, this whole thing was a psych psychological operation. They were flexing, been right all the time on facts about there's so we were just talking about Prigger view.
Speaker 15: Every ism except except the Naxism was founded and or led disproportionately by Jews.
Speaker 1: That's a different prayer. Say I bet this is Dennis No, No, let me what's up on h Yes, prigger. You Yeah, that was right, that was right under you.
Speaker 15: Name it Marxism, humanism, socialism, environmentalism, feminism, Jews, every ism except except.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 1: I would have to say then that maybe there's something too that whole. I think you meant to say national socialism. Anyway, if your loved one passed away in the hospital and you think it was a mistake, you need to hear this.
Speaker 4: You could be in tone with the compensation through a wrongful death lawsuit if you loved one passed away and the hospital screwed up and could have prevented it.
Speaker 1: Take The reason why I put this on here is because this fucking maniac wants to be taken seriously, first of all. And if he doesn't sound like a freaking surely.
Speaker 6: Just a lot.
Speaker 17: I mean, come on in seconds and click the link below to give us some free information.
Speaker 9: A lawyer will give you.
Speaker 3: A free.
Speaker 1: Yeah, keep on the house on Krakamiko promised me this three thousand years ago, and it's finally here, said.
Speaker 2: You was supposed to say today.
Speaker 1: Read his book. But in their Donald and Santana stop us when they put their minds to it.
Speaker 3: He's Donald James bending change for ju Dana.
Speaker 21: The Impasta, they be it on the cordo that could go away a Rosta they.
Speaker 3: Gain all the malin trips. You must thank you.
Speaker 1: Rosta started out with Megan. Now it's turned into the Mansas.
Speaker 21: It put Dallas shop and then for Kaza about them empty promises.
Speaker 3: The key worse than the Shanza some middle Obama.
Speaker 21: You ever a rocket strange with the Donald and his owners want a different type of change.
Speaker 1: Raddra the same, the same little uh cutout that I use for the the Hasidic, the payots in the hat. They used that on this video. It's it's it's.
Speaker 2: They gonna mold them like you play well. They spinning it, spinning, spinning.
Speaker 3: It's been in the back of our face. Let us break o. God do everything you said d d J.
Speaker 2: But that you were supposed to say.
Speaker 1: To day, but you're doing.
Speaker 22: He's down on Jay Trump and the Jays for Jews having been Jews, having putting the don that shouldn't have the style news when.
Speaker 1: They put their minds to it.
Speaker 16: He's Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump and the chase for Jewish all of these mistakes he made. I had to make a list.
Speaker 3: Yeah, never mind. I realized that the list does not exist. Okay, everyone chill back in position. Cho was in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: His only tradition.
Speaker 23: The money that's missing is part of the mission in the transition to work on your year. This will keep on the immigrants, just like the British. Got the commissioner guessing me up the immigrants, just like the British. Yeah, how'll that work out? They should have put that bump when I'm finished, but that it takes and they missing a minute. I'm sorry, Joe Rogan. I promise I'm different. I'm just to the apprentice despite of my riches. Like I guess, I'm just spending the other PubL trailer, Trado trailer.
Speaker 24: They're gonna pote him.
Speaker 25: I keep playing.
Speaker 3: Wow, they spending, spending and backing up facing.
Speaker 1: Its break.
Speaker 21: Everything he said DJ that Hey, we're supposed to say today, bass, I think it is repleting itself.
Speaker 13: Living out the Zionist stream. I have been at Meta for almost nine years. We banned content claiming Zienis around the world or control the media.
Speaker 1: Why why would you do that? Huh? We're you afraid of you own anything already? You won't even let us have our little side comment commentary. While you're completely, absolutely in no danger of anything affecting your power. But you want to do you want anybody to fill your your fucking uh your control. That's all It's about to make us think that there's something to saying something that will somehow change it, keep us running around in circle stationing our tails. I just have to say, she's probably the people have ever seen. But there's a lot of good people out there, so it's probably not true.
Speaker 25: Majority of gen Z have an unfavorable impression of Israel and my friends. I think the reason of that is that we're losing.
Speaker 3: The digital war.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, right, the digital word that you treated, fabricated, manufactured, yeah yeah, Okay, it wasn't a bunch of Europeans who created theaternet body. You may have stolen their ideas or taken their ideas and treated something that you can weaponize against people with, but that's that's not the same that they ran it.
Speaker 3: You think about it.
Speaker 25: The masters of the universe, Jews, you know, we've got oh minute aa, oh yeah, we got.
Speaker 2: Zuckerberg, we got Sir Jay Brinn, we got it's.
Speaker 1: Us, it's you, yeah yeah, Because you put your own people in those positions after robbing the innovation from others. It's not because you innovate or create anything, motherfuckers.
Speaker 25: And we have to figure out a way to win the digital battle, Emelia. We got to get a digital sneakers on.
Speaker 13: We banned content claiming sign.
Speaker 1: Right, But there's nothing to see here. I'm just a silly person who put on a head. I'm a violent a streamist. Of course, No I'm not, But I see, I think I am seeing who really is a violent shreamist and mass murdering people left and right. I'm just trying to cut out a little wedge of protection and security and good and a good life for my tiny little family away from the chaos and craziness of the world. And I think a lot of people are trying to do the same. But with all this, all this and building and building and building every single day, like compounded daily interest on a fucking credit card getting bigger and bigger and bigger, Or how the hell.
Speaker 7: Do you not.
Speaker 1: React to that that's part of the game too. How do you not take this into consideration of every step that you make? And how does this not like make you not want to do a goddamn thing because you think it's going to be all for nothing anyway, and that you think you should maybe I don't know, be doing anything but what you're doing at all times, no matter what it is, because there's something else that's way more destructive that's not being addressed when you're doing these other things that no normal people would do in a normal situation to better their lives and to you know, gain success. Whatever the fuck that'sup wasn't mean anymore, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 1: You can't help but feeling a little stupid for the little distractions do you allow yourself to get into. Because when you turn your head just slightly, you see that this little beast that was down the hall is now closer to you. You blink your eyes and it's closer. You bink your eyes and it's on top of you. But it doesn't even want you yet. It wants your children.
Speaker 26: As soon as I found out that it's far more likely for someone from Israel to receive my organs after I die, I immediately went to renew my license and take myself off as an organ donor. No one from Israel is getting anything from me.
Speaker 1: They have everything from you, the true wealth. You're a slavement into their system. I'm not sure the last thing that they would take is your organ It's not the first they would take. They would take them too. I'm not saying that. I'm just say they've already got everything else.
Speaker 3: The Minister of National Security of.
Speaker 1: Jourging immigration from Gaza is a necessity. I want to change the situation, is what you're saying here. If I want, if Israeli ministers want to change the situation, they need to bomb the aid and food depots. This is the guy who was celebrated at mar Lago. Right now they're starving what remaining children and and and people are left in Gaza.
Speaker 3: I see, it's.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's again a calling card and a indicator of who these people are. The Bolsheviks and their starvagers. They love starving people to death. That's actually part of their their telmat to by indirect means proxy. They have all these stupabill loopholes and ways of navigating their their nonsense to make it completely acceptable to their in God. But they do, and it's really more for protecting them themselves so that people are too confused to see where the source of all these wickedness is coming from. And they're really good at managing your perception of where it's coming from, because mind you, we're all supposed to be matic Palestinians, right, who didn't even have anything sharper than a fucking pencil, if they even have that. But of course their threat to Israel or Jews at large, there's no school in Gaza. This is when they say these things before they come to be. That's called that's the mind wore thing. When you start acting as if and relaying that message, then people start to act accordingly or accept it when it happens for real, because it's already been placed in their minds that this is the outcome. That's a keynot getting come up with that. And it is a type of it is a type of magic or spell, this type of psychological manipulation. But it's like it's like thinking that you lose, you're going to lose before you play a game, and you play like a loser because of it, you play to lose. And this is what this manufacturing of this uh, this mind war does is it already assumes victory, that already assumes what their outcome is that they want. And they tell you right ahead of time, over and over and over again, so that it becomes reality. It's more important than the Arab's right to freedom of the movement. Sorry, Muhammad, but that's the reality. That's the truth. My right to life takes prior to over your right to movement. You're right, so, yeah, because you're so threatened. You're so you're so threatened right now, very very anxious, paranoid little fuckers. Right, such thing as a Palestinian it's made up, right you right? Okay, sure thing? This is his words, Okay, not not mine. I'm reading He says, there's no such thing as a Palestinian. It's made up. Well, that's funny, that's odd. I think I think jew has actually a word that's made up. I think Judaism was made up by a bunch of fucking scumbags and about three hundred BC, when they're trying to outdo the Greeks who taught them how to read and write for the first fucking time. And that's why all the Ship was written in Greek. They wrote in Greek and thought in Greek. Look up the book. It's actually I I quote it in my book. I quote it in my book. But it's called the laughing Jesus, and they talk about how they're the one upmanship in the in the yellow journalism, in the in the revision of history. As soon as they learned how to how to write, they were off to the racist re imagining all of history to put themselves in the center of it, because they were intimidated and jealous. Envious is a good word of the Greeks and their culture and their accomplishments. They didn't feel gratitude, they felt resentment. I had the honor and privilege of meeting the senior Republican Party officials at trump Morologue of State. This is this fucking guy that you've been hearing the whole time. They expressed support from my very clear position on how to act in Gaza, and that the food and aid depot should be bombed in order to create military and political pressure to bring our hostages. There's no fucking hospage. This again. Who was killing everybody on October seventh? Idf right? Oh no, I'm sorry. It was people on flying carpets and hang gliders. Got ya.
Speaker 4: Think this is it?
Speaker 1: For your discretion is advised? This is horrible. I don't even like this. This, this coping ship that bothers me too. Allah chose him, God chose him at Helstine Great Other Conference to grant so thatfter his loss. No, no, no, he was targeted by fucking demonic assholes. This should not have happened. This was not natural order of things. This is this artificial contract, construct of the artificial world that they created with their artificial wealth in the first place, that they are able to do this shit, This is fucking sorcery. This is evil. This child didn't deserve this. Your child won't deserve this. And if you think that this is isolated to someone of the fun what the hell do you think paleteers building right now right here? You know, as does other videos have shown you. Is there any opposition to any of that? Is the system? Do you do you agree that the system itself here is evil and has been for quite a long time? Or is it this American dream thing?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is it that anymore? Or do you the infiltrators and the cult run everything. Where's where's the the checks and balances? Why is somebody like cart and teal and these are just words and names that we know the true the true nature of this. It's way way dark as you can see because this is candy for these people. As I mentioned, If you love your children and the way you're supposed to and you see this happening to others and you have no empathy, I don't know if you're alive or dead or what it is. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you can't feel for these people, and how you can't internalize this and live that trauma with them and sense it and be terrified that this evil is not isolated, that it doesn't have any borders. That now that they're at this level of their plan where they've used America and American military might, as was the plan when the Federary Deserve was landed here, and prior to that, they've used our they've siphoned our wealth, and they've used our military and our stupidity to go spread their territory throughout the rest of the world. Now there's no place left for us to do any work, and it's our turn to fall. They've weakened us, they've made us retarded, they've made us self destructive, suicidal. We don't look out for own interests. We look out for theirs, and their interests are to kill us and to do this to us, that would be the date, my date. It's never gonna happen, but that would because I want to let it happen. But that would be the day that I put Auck in my own head or whatever the hell I had to do. I wouldn't go on because if I failed that one, that job, that only job, the only purpose that there's nothing, there's nothing left.
Speaker 3: And today you just said we're not going to buy. God, we're not gonna have to buy.
Speaker 1: We're gonna we're going to have guys that we don't have to buy.
Speaker 3: There's nothing to buy. We will have guys. Is that no reason to buy?
Speaker 1: There is nothing to buy? It's guys. It's it's a war torn area. We're gonna take it that, We're gonna hold it, We're gonna cherish it.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're going to take it under one authority.
Speaker 27: It is under the This is not the same Trump that we saw eight years ago. The United States government has absolutely no right and absolutely level it an entire country and then deciding to go out of its way to just take it. This has to be one of the most diabolical things I have ever seen. And if this comes to fruition. We will see the hedge funds of Blackrock, Vanguard, and State Street piling up throwing money into this to fund its creation. So we have a military industrial complex that completely levels all of it, and then you have the top financiers come in and then want to rebuild it, taking all of the money and completely displacing hundreds of thousands of people.
Speaker 3: This is a new level of evil and today you.
Speaker 28: Just Benjamin netting Out, who's response to threats of being arrested by New York City potential mayor Zooran mem Danny, he said, I'm not concerned about being arrested in New York City by Mam Danny. I'm going to come there with President Trump and we'll see Sota. Who's gonna use the President of the United States is a human shield?
Speaker 1: Uh? Actually that sounds about right, doesn't it.
Speaker 28: And sadly net Yah, whose tactic would work too, the police of New York City would never be allowed anywhere near net Ya to arrest them if Trump is there with the Secret Service. But even without the American President as a human shield, I'm not sure that NYPD would dare touch net Ya, who anyway, remember a lot of the New York police officers train in Israel. That's right, go ahead, look it up. A lot of New York police officers train in Israel, and they have an office.
Speaker 1: And so who do you think they're interests? Who's interests? A well? Whose interest do you think they're really protecting yours?
Speaker 3: In Israel?
Speaker 15: Too?
Speaker 3: Remember?
Speaker 1: Remember these are the people, the people in uniforms and once who scored the lowest. They're looking for a specific type of a hole mentality in the first place, and then they fill these soft heads with all times propaganda, and some of don't things to be convinced. They just started looking for an opportunity. Maybe they're bullied. Maybe they're just a bunch of Weegal bitches. Who knows they now have a gun, so we'll get them the tough guys. Now, it's so funny that people are like, oh, yeah, the military would never turn on the people, believe if they tried. Okay, it's only millions of freaking examples of how you're wrong. I mean the police force just itself, but the military. What was the Civil War about? Do you recall what I talked about? What was going on there? What was written in crimes and cover ups in American politics?
Speaker 28: Who controls our cops, our courts, our education system?
Speaker 1: Do you remember Sheha's rebellion? Do you remember the Whiskey Rebellion? Do you remember all those times early industry where the military did exactly what they say that the military would never do in times that we're supposed to be more American.
Speaker 28: Congress, our TV and everything. No American institution would dare touch Netna because really that's their boss. In fact, while Metnah who was in Washington, d C. He even got to tour the Pentagon. There's many high ranking members in the United States military that are not even allowed to the Pentagon.
Speaker 3: But a foreign leader is.
Speaker 28: Benjamin Nettyaw whose response to threats of being a wrest.
Speaker 1: Now I know that they do because I used to ask them to do it.
Speaker 6: I mean, when I was in the Messada, we had a guy that gave us problems in US and he was speaking out and he was talking like like Pete.
Speaker 2: Pop once and said, what Israel is bombing live it on with buster bombs?
Speaker 1: We say, hey, who's that guy?
Speaker 15: You know?
Speaker 6: Mcpecky used to call it, which is Pete the cockroach because he makes a lot of noise if you can't get rid of them.
Speaker 1: So what you do is you get in touch with a guy in the in the station in New York. When in the station was he said, hell, the guy labeling it.
Speaker 6: And of course the campaig starts before you know the guy's label and he's an edsemble because that's what we're say is and that's one thing you cannot watch now. It shames me as a duke thunder them. But that's back and it's wrong.
Speaker 1: Now I know that. Yeah, but your demmer is already done and now you're again playing the good guy because they need some of those two to stabilize that that scale that they want to play with. I said, he looks surprising all exactly. Lit Ruka, Texas City was told it needs to pledge to Israel and also never to boycott them if it wants hurricane relief. Next m h, I'm not have my.
Speaker 9: I'm not.
Speaker 2: We're living the album album.
Speaker 5: A lot.
Speaker 1: An American soldier targets civilians gathered at a U. S. Eight District Abu Shi point west of Rapha in the southern Gaza Strip. Hope you what he just does there?
Speaker 3: Just do there?
Speaker 1: Why don't you think, here's a wonderful thing. Jews granted minority status by U. S Department of Commerce, opening access to billions and benefits. Why do you think they support minority causes?
Speaker 2: That's who Iran wants to kill, is all the Jews?
Speaker 1: RNs intints. Well, I mean, as nice as that sounds, I don't think that's true. Besides, Iran has its own very well established Jewish community there that lives in peace with them, and I would not consider it being part of the problem, honestly at all, because it's not all of them, and it says in Iran critici. Criticism has directed at Zionists, not Jews.
Speaker 9: To exterminate the Jewish people in the Islamic Republic of Iran, the second largest Jewish population in the Middle East outside of Israel.
Speaker 27: Wait wait where Iran has the second highest Jewish population outside of Israel, And yet we're being convinced that they just want to kill all Jews. It sounds like they're doing a pretty bad job.
Speaker 1: If that's the case.
Speaker 14: You've been in Iran for twenty seven hundred years.
Speaker 27: Well, twenty seven hundred years, they've been doing a terrible job. If that's their goal.
Speaker 1: Why, yeah, is the president of the Tehran Jewish gonna be in Iran.
Speaker 14: We have complete freedom to carry out our religious duties.
Speaker 27: You know what's funny. In Israel, only Jewish people have the right to carry out their religious duties.
Speaker 10: There's a lot more religious diversity in this country than many.
Speaker 1: People don't by religious duties when it comes to that group we're talking about, you know, protecting pedophiles and all that good stuff, because it's a haven for them. You got in trouble in the different country, come back, come back here, come over here. At least if you're Jewish blood in you, we'll protect you.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: So what is what is issuel? Comprise of a great deal of They don't have to walk around nothing and do it is telling anybody that there are.
Speaker 10: So yeah, oh about for instance, in Isfahan alone, there are thirteen synagogues.
Speaker 1: Rabon used to live in New York City. One thing he values an Iran, he says, is the absence of antisemitism. I feel favor here than probably United the States. That's always about safety. As if you're you're building out off of you, you create. They create victims everywhere they go, and they play the victim the whole time. Now, what's going after them? Don't you go after anyway? But these are the people that are going after everyone else. And every time they're talking about the hell they're safety, they're safety, they're saying they gets disgusted here after a while. How safe was that child in that plastic baggy that his dad was holding pieces ship.
Speaker 27: It's almost like the Western media has lied to us for over thirty years.
Speaker 10: Of Isfahan's Jewish community. And he says, we consider ourselves Iranian Jews, not Israeli Jews.
Speaker 1: I cannot leave readout young intentions.
Speaker 27: More so that this highlights. So he's to be very careful about our language and realize that talking about the Israeli government is different than talking about Jews.
Speaker 1: It's an elected member of Iran's parliaments made decision.
Speaker 4: They woke Eastad based under eat onion next name to everyone, we's enemy on make country his enemy on me.
Speaker 27: Well, that will send shock waves through what you thought you knew?
Speaker 1: That's who who ere?
Speaker 2: Grannie? Why nobody take me serious?
Speaker 13: Because every time you open your mouth, a lie, a moan or an std falls out.
Speaker 1: Bitch, ain't shit serious about you?
Speaker 13: But the smell Grannie, my baby daddy said.
Speaker 2: I'm toxic.
Speaker 1: Bitch.
Speaker 13: You got three restraining orders, no custody, and a fucking yeast.
Speaker 2: Infection that's older than your kids.
Speaker 1: He was being nice.
Speaker 3: Grannie.
Speaker 9: You ever think I'll find a good man?
Speaker 1: Honey?
Speaker 17: You couldn't keep a roach if you smeared peanut butter on your codar.
Speaker 1: Now hand me them eggs.
Speaker 2: I deserve better, granny, Bitch.
Speaker 13: The only thing you deserve is a pat on the back for surviving this long with a brain made a fucking dick and dips fit.
Speaker 1: I need a place to stay.
Speaker 13: This ain't no rehab, no shelter or your met dealer's fallback plan.
Speaker 1: Take that krusty cooch elsewhere, a little bitch.
Speaker 2: Granny, you ever think about getting on OnlyFans?
Speaker 1: Bitch? If I wanted to get paid for spreading my legs, I'd call your fucking daddy.
Speaker 14: Worked once, didn't it, dumb ass?
Speaker 3: Ho Hush Greennie.
Speaker 2: I'm bored.
Speaker 17: Let's go do something fun, fun, bitch.
Speaker 1: Ain't you got three kids at zero jobs?
Speaker 2: Go play hide and seek with some fucking responsibility.
Speaker 1: Granny, I might be pregnant again.
Speaker 13: You don't need a baby, bitch, you need bleach birth control and a fucking muzzle.
Speaker 1: Grannie, why do I think, Yeah, can you do what it says there? I'm not gonna play that one.
Speaker 17: I A challenge your history again.
Speaker 16: There is absolutely no record.
Speaker 17: But six million people will put in concentration camps. They only have sixteen.
Speaker 28: They wouldn't to begin with I A challenge your history again.
Speaker 1: There, that's Red Browning to shame.
Speaker 9: The sky is brave for going undercover and getting these ladies to actually say.
Speaker 3: This, we're looking for livers.
Speaker 1: On the other side of this, we were talking about the organ however, singing the butchering of children, and this is planned parent and people who do awful lot of that by convincing people to give it up for free and murder their own children in a brute way. And they also were under the impression that when they are doing these things that the baby isn't alive for a period of time before it's ripped the pieces and they're smiling, giggling, demonic banality of evil. It's so, it's so they're so indifferent to their own discussing evil that they're talking about babies and smiling and giggling about how I can get you the hearts hearts, I can get your liver.
Speaker 3: You have livers?
Speaker 9: Would have of her journalists, he goes to the National Abortion Federation's commercial trade show.
Speaker 3: This is being hosted at one of the dates.
Speaker 1: Why is that even a thing?
Speaker 9: Planned parenthoods in Texas and this journalist is here to talk to business.
Speaker 15: Right.
Speaker 3: This lady is doctor An.
Speaker 9: She's the chief medical officer of this planned Paradise, and doctor Ann is in the business of selling baby parts.
Speaker 3: Play with arts issue stole.
Speaker 9: And they're like, yeah, that's pretty profitable to we get five to six samples a week, so I have superviders.
Speaker 3: He's got to twenty four reason and.
Speaker 1: Is one of the providers.
Speaker 9: This lady is named Tramp and she's the vice president of Abortion Access Playing Paradise, and Tram is about to tell us how she.
Speaker 1: Got a feeling that they're all lesbians, and hey man, I could be wrong.
Speaker 9: Loves freezing conjoined twin babies as prize specimens to look at twin.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 9: They were like, the most you know, you're cool though, every legs like two war Yes, she knows what she's doing is psycho.
Speaker 5: I'm like.
Speaker 1: An evil.
Speaker 9: They might think that this is illegal and the stuff varies in all states. Well, it is, but they have their ways of getting around that.
Speaker 20: I'm doing a figure and I'm in beeer them to them like it.
Speaker 5: I might have one like that.
Speaker 3: Well the body at the at the cervic and oh okay, so it's not right.
Speaker 9: What she's talking about is a partial birth abortion. The baby is being birthed, legs out and as the head and neck are still in the womb, they sniffed.
Speaker 3: The back of the deck and suck the braids out. When you have come out, just like the.
Speaker 1: Past that you're after.
Speaker 9: This convention, the undercover journalist writes a contract offer to Tramp, give you seven hundred and fifty dollars for the baby's liver and sixteen hundred dollars for the liver and finest pair trains all on board, and she forwards it to her higher ups. Now, this was led by an organization called the Center for Medical Progress, which is founded by a journalist ing David Delight.
Speaker 2: After these videos were released, David's house was raided by.
Speaker 9: The state and they took the video footage of the crime that Planned Parenthood has been involved in.
Speaker 2: Planned Parenthood is still funded.
Speaker 1: Did you catch that? The guy who exposed this stuff was arrested about the able fucking people doing what they're doing here in that blue that is awful, like the awful a lot like that is really blue. They love that cyan color, don't they. They love using cyanide too. It's a it's funny that Isaac Gloria's burial site and Israeli ceitaries are painted in blue. Look it up and we'll see there's there's a Babylonian black magic association to that color.
Speaker 9: Hundreds of millions of dollars by your taxes every year. Planned Parenthood needs to be defunded.
Speaker 1: This guy is funded.
Speaker 29: As in the Jewish Bible that once a woman gets married, her hair becomes holy and it's solely just for her husband. That being written, it's important and actually encouraged to find a way that mimics your own hair and makes you feel beautiful, and by feeling this commandment, God will bless you.
Speaker 3: I so have to white gods.
Speaker 30: These Jewicues have more loopholes in their religion, that is on the ground, so you cannot show your real hair, so you mimicate by putting a hair that looks exactly the same like your head Why don't you just wear a headscarf just like traditional Christian and wisdom ladies.
Speaker 31: Then why does it always has to be playing games with God? You are tricking nobody but yoursela. And also if you are using the wig anyway, put it down? Why you look like aside?
Speaker 3: Mega mind? I can see your thoughts as in.
Speaker 29: A Jewish barber that once a woman gets nagged.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come with me. You're the last you know, everyone else is gone after you. My job is done. Pity. There used to be a nice balance between life and death, but you destroyed it. You even destroyed the earth you live done. You made the water undrinkable, the air is always unbreathable, the soil unproductive. You even blocked out the sun.
Speaker 1: Does that sound like.
Speaker 4: You knowingly, deliberately, ploddingly committed mass suicide? Why I wonder? Oh well, what does it matter? Come, it's time, come with me.
Speaker 1: This is about all I could take of that. But look, there's this was guys in the morning today and it's really a straight targeted their targeting families, calling them fucking terrorists to you failing home and elsa. This is target you know who's giving the list of targets palent A palenteer. When will they be giving them targets here? How have they already? You wouldn't know, I mean you wouldn't let you know. Raids, drone strikes, poisonings, It's all probably happening right now. You know, those convenient heart attacks that are curved strokes, cancers. The result nineteen people killed, most of them children and women, including four children from the Isam family. Another day begins to gods with bloodshed, young life stolen before they ever had a chance to live. This is fucking horrific. This is why we have to have these again. I don't want to be talking about this stuff. I don't want this to be reality. It's not my choice that it's a reality. I'm not doing this. They are, Hm, what is the what is the end? What is the justification here? What were they doing inside? Trying to survive like like everybody else, trying to survive, trying to live, trying to raise a family. How is that a threat to these people? And how do they continue to do ship like this and never stop and say, oh my god, what the fuck have we been doing? They don't do that, They don't know, they never will. Hell is the impossibility of reason and you cannot resemble with these motherfuckers.
Speaker 32: I just talk storys in Lietnas. She thought her madrasa sweets. Why not brought your click? No, no, the clue chest's glucco and I'm not.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 32: Braslavna years to Billina, just.
Speaker 11: As great.
Speaker 24: Do They diagnosed my wife. They told her she had cancer. We're going out of town for the winner, and she didn't have cancer. I don't have cancer. I have rumtory or trite to step double and they were going to operate on her man.
Speaker 3: She was like, Ny, they just want to do it because they're empty, they don't have any clients.
Speaker 1: And I was like, honey, I don't think anybody will be that cruel.
Speaker 2: That's but when I found out they did, this is crazy.
Speaker 3: This should be criminals.
Speaker 24: And then they called us when we were on our cruise and I went, honey, you got something to tell you.
Speaker 3: I had a social worker call. I'm thinking dying and I called with.
Speaker 1: Social calls because they're getting the government involved because you're not complying to what they've diagnosed you with. These fucking people are running a death camp and they call it a hospital.
Speaker 24: The doctor, And he said, what I'm telling you is she could have camp And I said, what I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: Because I could call mover and employ your hand off.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 24: I was like, that is we're reporting you to the state. You ought to be the same to yourself. Man, that is terrible, man, that you would do that to somebody. And they do it every day, man, and a lot of them don't even know they're doing it. Do they diagnose my wife?
Speaker 12: Do you believe in sin?
Speaker 17: When I say believe, I don't mean to believe in.
Speaker 1: This is the bitch here like you're singer. But if it wasn't her who had been wanting someone else that calls to the same thing. She looks like anthy waner. I'm not Ancy Winner Podesta a little bit there committing sin. Do you believe there is such a thing as a as sin?
Speaker 17: Well, I think the greatest sin in the world is bringing children into the world.
Speaker 1: The biggest sin in the world, and dream children world. This is the mindset of these motherfuckers that.
Speaker 17: Have been diseased from their parents, that have no chance in the world to be a human being, practically delincolns, prisoners, all sorts of things just marked when they're born. That to me is the greatest sin people can commit.
Speaker 1: But sin in the ordinary sense that we regard it. Do you believe or do you not?
Speaker 4: Do you believe it?
Speaker 1: Infidelity is a sin?
Speaker 17: Well, I'm not specified, but I think the sin, I stated, but I think it's the worst sin. Yes, And then you asked me to say what and I and I said what, and.
Speaker 1: You refuse to answer me.
Speaker 17: I don't know about an infidelity that has so many personalities to.
Speaker 1: It, right, because if Fidel that is part of their cult and their freaks, cults and all that other shit. Infidelity is the basis of their cult because they didn't have marriage. That was something that the gods brought with them into civilization, a family life. See the things that they attack most farmers. Farming that creates independence from a system that they would be in control of. Because you could make your own food, you don't need to go to them for it. This is all things that the Gothic scary eight word, which just means protectors, noble rulers. They brought into Mesopotamia, they brought into Detroit, they brought into everywhere else as civilization was being built by us by them. It is every one of those things that they talk about in the Eda that Windell talks about, that these people target a monotheistic religion brought by them, Baptism brought by the Goths, agriculture brought by the Goths, the plow brought by the Goths, treated by the developed by them, the concept of marriage, the concept of a god itself, because these were fucking sorcerers. So infidelity, you can't can't knock fat because that's at their core. So many personalities do it.
Speaker 17: Person son belief is you can't.
Speaker 1: I couldn't generalize someone's belief in, you know, keeping children alive and not ripping them out of the wounds of women. That's that's something she can have an opinion on. But in the fidelity, she can't do you believe in?
Speaker 3: How sy go fuck yourself?
Speaker 1: In Chinese chooses the ba to bah, I choose, I choose do fuck yourself. I know you wanted to know that, so now I know.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, okay time. The d J is June twenty twenty five member to denaturalize certain citisens citizens, list ending and anti simitism as one of its main reasons. Yeah, that Trump administration is poised to de naturalize the deport Americans who criticize Israel. Yeah mm hmmkay, all right, well we've been on here long enough. I have my daughter is going back to. Oh hello, let's see us. When I saw some people here. The microphone is getting worse. The microphone is getting worse. What do we talk about? My microphone that off? I megaphone? Is that off? We talk about? Is anybody else having an issue with my microphone? Hello, there's twenty people here, I mean there's I'm thinking something goun to what they shut me down over here?
Speaker 2: Not the hell?
Speaker 1: Held on? Okay, looks like I'm alive here and I can't tell people are watching it all, you know. But yeah, I don't think my microphone was off. It's I'm on the board. It's playing through here. Have to listen to the replay. Hold no, it's like and I could play to them right now. What the hell, I'll shut it again. The voice sounds horrible. Oh fuck, okay, hold on, something up. It's not taking the right microphone. That's uh, oh, I know what the hell is going on. It's taking it from the fucking oh my god, that's you pieces of ship. You pieces of ship. I'm hearing it through here because it's correct, but that's not the way. Hold on, I see what the audio settings are. M let's see what the audio says. It's fucking taking it from my emat smartcast and said, my rod craster, how are you fucking gay?
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, anybody hear me now? Yeah, well it doesn't matter if you could hear me, just fine. The reason why I was all fucked up is because it was for some reason decided to pick up the microphone that's installed in this piece of shit, because I had this camera set in my computer as well, so being that it's stream yard, and it didn't just maintain my settings simply by plugging this in, it decided that it was going to take the stupid microphone that's on this thing, which was facing away from me on the desk, thankfully not too far away. But the whole fucking video it's been on this piece of shit, it's I fucking hate stream yards so much. I hate technology in and of itself so much. And that check out the description. We'll do this again sometime and uh yeah, so that was that was dogshit. The whole fucking time. I wasted two hours and twenty nine minutes of my life with subpar fucking audio. I used to have these problems when I had a shitty old computer because the stupid HP switch on Hewlett Packard would never actually be using this microphone which I also gave me the fucking thing which is right here. It was going through the fucking microphone on that camera and would constantly switch back and forth or jacks things up to where I didn't know which one was coming out of. So I'd be talking into this microphone and thinking that it's a crappy microphone, because it was that thing over there on the top that was actually trying to access the mic to. So now I put this fucking one in here. I'm staring, swearing, but I'm a little pissed and it's late now that because I put this thing in there, it just switched over to it. I had to restret I had it. And the thing about stream yard is you can't make changes when you're in the in the lobby. If you want to call it that, you have to exit out of it in order for it to accept any new settings. So I had to back myself out and come back in. There was no reason why that should have happened except for stream yards of worthless pieces of shit. Unfortunately, have a good night, anybody. I apologize for the ending the story show like that, but that's really really irritating. Yeah, yeah, exactly. This is my three hundred dollars microphone in my you know, this is this is why it was supposed to be the whole time.
Speaker 4: Not this this thing.
Speaker 1: This is for like laptop use the little tiny, stupid little single dot hole in these in this thing that I didn't even want a camera that had a microphone built into it, because who the hell would ever use it? I don't need I have the road wireless go to use as a microphone I clip on myself. I don't need this piece of crap that will be of different distances away from my mouth at all times, depending on, you know, how far away from the camera I want to be. It's the most stupid thing to put a camera, to put a microphone on a camera. I just all twisted up home on. Oh no, no, I'm all, I'm all hangled up here.
Speaker 14: Here we go, Here we go, here we go.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, let me let me let me at least end on a better note, here. I had a really great time on our trip. I came back to a beautifully clean house. Begga did a lot of work. She rearranged my daughter's bedroom. She put a vanity in there with the lights around us, and she was very excited. But Fair was very excited about that. My elliptical I was no longer in our bedroom. It's now out in the living room, but rearranged in a nice way. The space looks wide open and clean. I can access my pool table again. The Fengshway isn't all fanged up anymore. It's all very good. It's all very good. And I came home happy. We've been getting along well and it's been a better existence. Good things have been happening. So of course I didn't want to go down this dark path again, because I think I deserve to be happy too. I just because I notice and see this shit and understand how evil is doesn't mean I have to be fucking softering for it at the same time. But we're all going to be in that boat if we don't freaking do something, if we don't say something, if we don't make it a word, and until some of the buddy with greater meetings than us, with more power than we have, You know what I mean, it's not really up for us. I mean, whatever the case may be, when we take care of our little world in our family, and we do whatever we can to prevent anything from getting too close to it, taking on the world's horrors wouldn't maybe be that horrible if it wasn't for a certain group of people constantly making everything horrible. And that's kind of my whole point here. And uh yeah, stupid nuisance is like a camera and a stupid fucking uh setting on a stream yard, which we really shouldn't have done that. It's because you plug in a device and I didn't plug it in just before starting, like the camera's been plugged in for fucking days, and the fact computer's been restarted twenty times. The roadcaster always repeats into my headphone, so the only thing I hear is how crystal clear I've been the whole night. I don't know what's being broadcast, but as soon as I've heard that, I knew that old sound that used to sabotage all of my recordings because of that stupid freaking Heali packard and that hpiece switch. Now I know and it won't happen again, and I'll double check it now and I won't. I won't even have this thing plugged in. I don't see any pointing like having another another Uh. Some people do that with their podcast, but they edit and stuff like that, Oh oh, look at my face from another angle? Whoa my face from another It's like stupid, yeah, I don't know whatever. That's like cheap tricks to make dumb people excited. And I really think that I treat you with more respect than that. I'm sorry, sorry if I If that's something that you're upset about, I don't think you would be that. I treat you with the respect all right, see the see the description, become a Patreon member, all that good stuff.
Speaker 4: Bye,