Speaker 1: Tom Hollywood, The Judy Canova Show not see you each week by the Colgate palm Oli tea company who also bring you this extra special announcement, a great new nineteen forty eight Supercie with exercise called Extra Fitness. No soap in the world can wash clothes swiper.
Speaker 2: Remember it's a great new nineteen forty eight Supercie. The Judy Canova Show with mel Blank, Ruby Dandridge, Joe Karns, Ruth Perrot As Conried and.
Speaker 1: Nax The Sportsman, Charles Danner's Orchestra and starring Judy Canova.
Speaker 3: How about you all day?
Speaker 4: I believe it is so.
Speaker 5: And the best. You love me?
Speaker 4: No, I see you around?
Speaker 6: Well we want you to go.
Speaker 3: Ask if you're thinking of me, and said, no, I can't help one hundred dollars Where you are, how home you are?
Speaker 7: Who you are alone with?
Speaker 3: Why I keep talking on the boat with myself.
Speaker 4: Dreamed about you?
Speaker 3: Last night? You were whispering, Lord, it was only a whisper.
Speaker 8: Why the angle that.
Speaker 9: I can't I wonder where you are and how you are and who you are alone with?
Speaker 5: Why not be talking on the boat with my SLF.
Speaker 6: Dreams about you?
Speaker 5: Last No?
Speaker 10: You were whispering, law it was only a whisper.
Speaker 1: By Echo Bery.
Speaker 6: Bertie and.
Speaker 2: Well, today Judy has an appointment at Paragon Studios with two movie directors who have signed her for a screen test. At the moment, we find her.
Speaker 1: At Monsieur Here's Duty shops getting the full treatment.
Speaker 4: Say, my Sonri, how were coming along missus Kenovera, will you please stop chewing that dumb double go.
Speaker 11: God than't bubble gum barbies old tatoo.
Speaker 2: Well stopped.
Speaker 6: My nerves are simply screaming today.
Speaker 4: And to.
Speaker 6: Say, as it is, your faith looks like a three dollar a week tread with a slow leak. Oh well, thank goodness, here comes Herman. I'll ask him what to do first, hermon, he's mynor assistant. He's one of the smartest beauty operators in the business. Oh, Herman, Herman, come here, we want your advice. Now here, take a look at miss Kenova's face. Well, who's that's a prettiant idea. Let me see now, a precision control.
Speaker 2: Hotel motion wave would pluck out the curves and give a safty bufon contours with the entire facial ensemble.
Speaker 11: Yeah, while you're at it, check the gas and oil too.
Speaker 10: Canova Please?
Speaker 6: This situation is serious, don't you think so? Herman?
Speaker 11: Who, Well, that's what I like new ideas.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, it's can over.
Speaker 6: Please your library grive poor herman to his wits end.
Speaker 8: It won't be much of a drive.
Speaker 4: Well, let's.
Speaker 6: You please hush.
Speaker 2: This is a dug treatment and it requires a firm and steady technique.
Speaker 4: Why am I getting the beauty treatment?
Speaker 8: Appendix took outty?
Speaker 6: What shall I do? Who's going to the north? Please? Temper, temper after all? All right, I'm ready. Now I'll put on the mud back. What for?
Speaker 4: Golly? I know people with one plack mindes, but this poor fella got sidetrackened.
Speaker 6: Now fast, it's stillness going over.
Speaker 2: This little machine will do the trick.
Speaker 10: There we are.
Speaker 6: Now is there anything you need? Yeah?
Speaker 11: A bass.
Speaker 8: Gee had agget it.
Speaker 4: Wonderful everything's coming my way this week.
Speaker 12: So what do you mean, Judy?
Speaker 4: Well, first signing from a screen test. And now on Saturdays, my programdfather is Mike Sinastra.
Speaker 11: Yes, Judy, and thanks for not cooking to look for you. Yeah, and I could do a lot for him.
Speaker 4: I could give that part get a square meal? Why do you know that a mosquito bit Frankie once and a mosquito lost blood on the deal.
Speaker 5: Read this, yeah, like you.
Speaker 4: Know that's something about Frankie boy when they clings that microphone and says in that romantical voice of his.
Speaker 6: Fighting me for talking her face?
Speaker 11: Reader, I've paidro What makes you look so down in the mouth?
Speaker 13: Or sen you're reading? My new girlfriend had an ash it in She got her head caught in a waffle iron.
Speaker 12: Oh she paid all that's terrible.
Speaker 13: She ain't now. She can't use any makeup, just butter and sheery. Cully's a short linker. I call her my great biginfire State.
Speaker 11: Building Impire State Buildings.
Speaker 13: See she's really built.
Speaker 8: Oh tell me what's her real name?
Speaker 3: Title?
Speaker 13: Or her real name is Rose? Either the Peter Concita Manuela Francisco Maria or Sullivan?
Speaker 5: Hey white a man?
Speaker 11: How did them? Sullivan get in there?
Speaker 10: He made a mistake.
Speaker 13: He thought it was a conga line.
Speaker 6: And you read it.
Speaker 13: My girlfriend is always playing tricks on.
Speaker 6: Me, playing track?
Speaker 10: What kind of trick tyro?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 13: Last night I was at her house and we were shooting on his sofa. She snuggled up with he close to me, and then she turned out all the lights and said, let's play postalphies. Well, what's wrong with that? By the time I got back from the drug store with the stamps, she was.
Speaker 14: Gone, oh golly, I'm late.
Speaker 4: I gotta get over to the studio and meet them movie.
Speaker 13: Director's as some eagle center.
Speaker 14: Is decided the meetball to you two paid.
Speaker 8: Party fellers.
Speaker 4: Well, miss Gnova in the flesh yep, I never go nowhere about it, dolly, as you'll find the girl you guys are.
Speaker 6: Looking for for that movie, Well, frankly, miss Conovera.
Speaker 2: We want a girl who is tender and soft, the girl who is a little bit of everything rolled into what shucks.
Speaker 4: You don't want a girl, you want a leaft over meatball.
Speaker 13: The Miss Gnova.
Speaker 10: The role we have in mind demands a lot of experience.
Speaker 6: Yes, I want to go who's lived the part? He plays the girl who has suffered?
Speaker 4: Look at my fate? Can't you tell I've suffered?
Speaker 6: Yes, but don't make us suffer with you.
Speaker 2: You know, if this role is going to be true to life, we'll need a girl who has had a tough struggle. That's why I want a girl who's had to fight to live.
Speaker 4: Well, I've had to fight to live, I know, but I want to win her.
Speaker 2: Lost it over. Before you step before the camera, we want you to be letter perfect.
Speaker 13: We want to eliminate all your peculiarity.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm willing, miss Conover. Have you any little idiosyncrasies that we.
Speaker 6: Don't know about?
Speaker 4: Shucks?
Speaker 8: No, I ain't even married.
Speaker 6: Well, how about your talents? Do you have any special talents?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want doctor lessons in ballet dancing.
Speaker 6: Is ballet dancing helpful?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 11: I learned to jump up and do a split.
Speaker 6: One time I jumped out to do a split.
Speaker 4: I got down, all right.
Speaker 3: The one that tried to get.
Speaker 4: Up again, I couldn't get out of it.
Speaker 10: Well, what happened?
Speaker 14: For three weeks?
Speaker 3: I walked around like I've.
Speaker 12: Gone over high hurdles.
Speaker 4: Didn't When I got back down the normal way and walked and the doctor dizzy, It fell flat on my face.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was strange. Did you finally recover your equilibrium? Shut?
Speaker 4: Nobody told me it was uncovered, And miss Canova, we'll be compelled to send our dramatic coach over to your house.
Speaker 6: Why you have no finis no sub affair no word a club.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he cried, you mean chalking e car.
Speaker 8: I can't eat them to make me fat.
Speaker 13: I don't want as Kanova. He means you need some polish.
Speaker 6: Why about Johnson's Go Coke or no Miss Canova? Yeah it's Canova. You may not be the biggest city in the world, but you're right next to one.
Speaker 4: Wow, don't worry if I'm crying, you do mar Can move away.
Speaker 2: Silberside, Silverside Lodbro sud Provider does.
Speaker 6: It's new, It's great.
Speaker 2: It's the new nineteen forty eight super Thugs with extra sugs for extra whiteness.
Speaker 4: Extra extra.
Speaker 2: No other soap in the world gone wash clothes wiker than new nineteen forty Supercise.
Speaker 1: No other soap can remove more dirt, wash clothes cleaner, wash clothes fiper and you need no bleach. The famous laboratories of Colgate palm Olipeite companies have just released the greatest supercars ever made. Increased amounts of costly ingredients were added to the sudsing Wonder Supercars to make even more SuDS to wash white clothes even fighter and colour staatee right too so for the fightest, cleanest supercides. Wash you ever had get new nineteen forty eight supercars with extra sudes for extra fiteness ex Your dealers, Now yes, stop STA, no other SAP in.
Speaker 2: The world and wash clothes Whider.
Speaker 10: Super Size, super Sis flat per sas the wider.
Speaker 1: Now back to Judy Canova and her own unusual interpretation of I ain't got nobody.
Speaker 4: Now there's a saying that's been going around, and I begin to think it's truth.
Speaker 12: It's all hard nothing us.
Speaker 5: When that somebody don't care about you?
Speaker 3: Now, I w I had a loving man that we said in.
Speaker 5: All this time, but now one sad enough on me that man's son and turned me down.
Speaker 9: A got nor wory and nobody case about me? Kesy oh lord, I'm so said no harder wooly, want somebody come and take.
Speaker 14: A chance with me, Piggy, why thank me that songbody?
Speaker 15: All that time.
Speaker 14: Us on the felon sweet seven mins, ain't got no.
Speaker 9: Her lody and nobody kiss off me.
Speaker 5: Be wearing were.
Speaker 15: Sister, I I yeah, john't live.
Speaker 11: In Judy before I alarm me and my boyfriends.
Speaker 6: Palm run after you see you in the movies.
Speaker 8: Yeah that's right, Geranium, Yeah that's firing.
Speaker 4: Them in, Judy, you know me and Parmaw I like to go to the movies and pitch woo in the last roar of the.
Speaker 8: Balconies, Cu, Jay, don't I bother the people next to you?
Speaker 4: Don't they wanna enjoy the picture?
Speaker 8: Why in the last row on.
Speaker 6: The balcony, who's looking at the picture?
Speaker 4: Tell me y'all, wh what kind of pictures.
Speaker 6: Do you like?
Speaker 12: The back garandium?
Speaker 4: Well, the pictures I wanna see the most is that one about the Los Angeles driver who stops for pedestrian?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 11: What ticketure is that mails on thirdy four Street?
Speaker 8: Hey you know this, Jude.
Speaker 9: Every time my brother moves that cost me a dollar a half.
Speaker 4: Doll and a half. I'll come ticket THRONI seventy five cent, I know, but I have to buy two seets. Well she right here, she say, if you were a kid, you could get into half sight. But you're an adult now, Yeah, honey, that's riding ad does.
Speaker 9: That's a person who stops growing as both ends and stops growing in the middle.
Speaker 4: Oh, Judy, Judy, the dramatic coach who's going to help you with your screen test is here to see you.
Speaker 11: Thanks that Aggie oh Holley profession.
Speaker 2: Readings, fath you will, I am Ronald probably gonna take the city, and so direct addiction coach as something your I con car o, sir, and gentlemen, I find breeding.
Speaker 6: I'm at your surrey is my if you be already.
Speaker 3: Yes, if yous tell.
Speaker 11: I mean a pupil is.
Speaker 6: Please you make a joke now you make run.
Speaker 8: We could use one right about here.
Speaker 6: This can over let us dispense with levity. It is the script. Begin to read your posty.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, large, reginal I love you.
Speaker 14: I love you.
Speaker 4: Stay down long shot road leading to farm birds Twitter, sweet, sweet, this cano up.
Speaker 6: That is not what you say.
Speaker 7: That is what you do.
Speaker 6: Eliminate the last part. What part your tweet? Your tweet?
Speaker 4: You kind of tweet yourself, sir seed, Miss Canova, we have guesses coming tonight.
Speaker 8: What are we having for dinner?
Speaker 6: Father Heaven? We take the soul and the bones. Miss Canova, we'll just try this other scene together.
Speaker 13: Huh.
Speaker 1: You play the part of a well educators extremely intelligent girl.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 6: It's your only acting, of course. Now I play the part of your mother.
Speaker 4: What do I call you?
Speaker 2: Mother?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 6: I said, eh, mother? You need a shade.
Speaker 4: Oh shufs, I can't call you mother?
Speaker 8: Wh't iring called my mother?
Speaker 6: Let's just get this Henny things second?
Speaker 5: Right now?
Speaker 6: What did your father called here?
Speaker 4: My gude?
Speaker 11: Joey thanks her when the back was turned.
Speaker 6: This colonba, would you mind if by term the electric file.
Speaker 10: On my head?
Speaker 4: Why far?
Speaker 2: I wanted to row right?
Speaker 6: Job where you read line? You sound like a girl who was born on a farm.
Speaker 4: Well, I was going on a farm back in Taxis Junction extra junction. Yeah, yeah, an they Joe?
Speaker 3: Why was a swell place to?
Speaker 8: Something was always gone on back there?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 11: I remember one day Mam was saying the par she walks on the German.
Speaker 12: She's that Josey said, get up, Paul, get up, you lazy credit.
Speaker 14: Woo nong gosh, Ma, come on, Paul, get up.
Speaker 12: You been a setting in that chair for three days now, just a rocking in the rocket.
Speaker 10: No, but that's better than doing nothing.
Speaker 4: Ma.
Speaker 10: We ain't had no eggs for breakfast lately. Ain't that new hen laying?
Speaker 5: Or show?
Speaker 12: Paul lat Hen's going to lay for a long time?
Speaker 10: I don know 'em ma, she's lade.
Speaker 8: Yeah, ain't this vega trouble?
Speaker 12: Stew Paul.
Speaker 10: Waw, mam, there's something in the stool, Paul.
Speaker 12: You should not to keep looking it. What's on your plate.
Speaker 10: Or what's on my plate? Keeps looking at me?
Speaker 4: Aw?
Speaker 13: Look mar it's a grasshopper. Who he's got that big eye open looking right at me?
Speaker 7: Or I'll tare him down home?
Speaker 12: All that's hunder Paul. Yeah comes Judy's dumb boyfriend, Lucy your partner again?
Speaker 5: How dayl.
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 6: Did you.
Speaker 8: Now I tall our person about?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 6: Down pa, par a stick of dynamite is mocking brought out at.
Speaker 10: What was he doing with a stick of dynamite in his mouth?
Speaker 13: Wow?
Speaker 6: He thought it was a tutsio.
Speaker 12: Okay, I'm glad you come over here.
Speaker 8: We've been wanting to.
Speaker 12: Talk to you and you used to part our Judy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, lookie, what do you do for a living?
Speaker 5: Whoa?
Speaker 6: I just keep breathing in and out.
Speaker 10: Look again, you've sure made a mess of your life.
Speaker 6: Mess. So if you think this was a mess, where did you see what I got lined up for the future? Boy? Well, if you folks excuse me, I'm going in and caught that duty.
Speaker 14: Boy doing old don'ties.
Speaker 6: I can't do lor I don't.
Speaker 12: Do pH While she was asleep and the health inspector was here, he said, this house ain't fitting for page.
Speaker 10: To live in.
Speaker 4: M Ma.
Speaker 10: If we can stand at the pigskin too, Yeah, and the.
Speaker 12: Health inspect he says that Judy's got to be vaccinated. Paul, he says he can vaccinate her. Why it won't show?
Speaker 10: Or where you gonna have a vaccinator?
Speaker 8: The you figure back of.
Speaker 7: The wood shed, be a good player. I'll do him.
Speaker 10: Uh Mark, where's Willie?
Speaker 12: The teacher send him home from school with a note? She said, well they don't smell good, and so all.
Speaker 6: With horror note?
Speaker 10: What'd you say, mar.
Speaker 12: Ah fast their teacher? Don't smile? Willie learning had time to do the chores all all elk.
Speaker 5: And gold and who the cars?
Speaker 6: And that?
Speaker 4: Mister Farthingham gives you an idea of what my life was like before the movies came.
Speaker 6: After me, grief, Miss Canova, what do you think of it? A Miss Kenova? I never would have worked with you on this motion picture of scripts had I known the cross eyed beare and I feel the same way we you me.
Speaker 11: I ain't gonna work in no movie with a cross eyed bath.
Speaker 10: Everybody like Florida.
Speaker 2: Everybody use Halo shampoo if you want naturally bright and beautiful hair. Remember, even finess soaps and soap shampoos hide the natural luster of your hair with dullings soap filmed, but Halo contains no soap, therefore cannot leave dulling soap film. The first time you use Halo, your hair glistens in all its natural brilliance, the natural color and lustre shine crew like sunshine through a.
Speaker 5: Clean window pane.
Speaker 2: And remember, even in hardest water, Halo makes oceans of which fragrant lather Halo quickly carries away loose dandruff and grease needs no lemon or vinegarrins. Because Halo leaves no dulling soap film, nothing to hide your hair's natural beauty. Say hello to Halo and goodbye to dulling soap film. Use Halo on your children's hair too. Get Halo shampoo at any cosmetic counter. Remember Halo glorifies your hair.
Speaker 15: Silo.
Speaker 6: Everybody Halo shampoo.
Speaker 1: Heng Back to Judy Canova and the Sportsman singing the beautiful.
Speaker 10: Ballad, Just an old love of mine, You're so.
Speaker 7: Love began with dinner and wine.
Speaker 12: I thought everything with these thoughts, but not the man.
Speaker 14: All love Man, your.
Speaker 7: Sun began with the sweetest love talk, and I'm carrying memories for long for the sun.
Speaker 5: What may I nothing love can I go.
Speaker 7: To remember?
Speaker 10: But I all the pleeing.
Speaker 14: I try to beat.
Speaker 9: Your let.
Speaker 14: O thing. You will see things my way letter, I can all know.
Speaker 7: Hello guy, my.
Speaker 2: Judy will be back in a moment. This is Howard Petrie asking you to use Hello shampoo to glorify your hair and the new nineteen forty eight Supercize with extra sise for extra fitness.
Speaker 6: Now I'm here's Julie.
Speaker 5: Thank you Howard both.
Speaker 4: It will all be nice being with you tonight, and I hope we'll all be together again next Saturday night.
Speaker 11: In the meantime, please don't forget the Swue products to bring us together.
Speaker 7: E sweet Hello shampoo and Supercid.
Speaker 9: The best is in the world.
Speaker 4: This is Judy Canova from Hollywood, singing.
Speaker 7: Good easy, little Bob, got little boob when us your petty Patty.
Speaker 8: Came rid finy little fall.
Speaker 14: Dad is farming for the boom.
Speaker 4: And the bay.
Speaker 5: Stop.
Speaker 1: The Juny Canovershow is written by Seid Fox and Henry Herpel.
Speaker 6: Of John Ward and is produced and directed by Joe Ran.
Speaker 2: Colgate Daniel Cream cleans your breath fire it cleans your teeth. No other toothpaste does a better job of cleaning teeth, for Colgates cleans teeth thoroughly, safely, brings out natural sparkal and duty and scientific tests prove conclusively that in seven out of ten cases, Colgate Dentel Cream instantly stops uncleasing breath that originates in the mouth. So always use Colgate Dentel Cream after you eat and before every date to clean your breath wire.
Speaker 10: You clean your teeth.
Speaker 1: They funed to take Kyser's College of Musical Knowledge, but a few feature comedy of errors, which follows immediately. There's is NBC, the national broadcasting company oo o um