Speaker 1: Get ready.
Speaker 2: November eight, twenty twenty four, allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, this the O'Kelly effect, you listening to us live, If indeed it's Friarsday night, Friday night, right the eighth day of November, just a little bit after eight pm Eastern here and what we used to call America. If that's when it is, you might be hearing us live, and that means you could join us, because it's the open Mic night on the Ocelli effect. And you can do that by calling in three one nine, five two seven, five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to call and bring up whatever's on your mind. Not much happened this week, so you know, not much to carry in the news. The selection occurred. Did it happen exactly as I predicted? Pretty much? But hey, who's saying I told you so? Oh me? But all right, anyway, it is what it is. It was what it was, and look, nobody's crying foul. People are crying they screwed up and why and of course they've got everything wrong. It is what it is. This is exactly what was going to be and I'll tell you when I take a look at the stories being floated about Iran Okay, before the selection, after the selection, and what you're going to see in the very near future. I got a feeling I know where all that's going, but I need a few more days for analysis before I make that announcement. Anyway, it is what it is. It was what it was, And oh geez, it's the eighth day of November, so let's see twenty second. Let's do some math here. What would that be? Fourteen days exactly? Yeah, two weeks exactly. I'll be in Dallas, Texas at the Lancer conference. You know. The hotel is the Mariette downtown, Okay, And I'll be there on the twenty second through the twenty fourth of this month, Like I said, two weeks from now in Dallas, Texas at the downtown Marriott. So there you go, and you can go to Assassination Conference dot com and sign up to either go see it virtually or go in person and use the discount code o'helley ten to get ten percent off. Oh, by the way, the KAPA Conference, what I'm being told right now, the KAPA Conference has decided to only be virtual this year canceling. It's in person stuff, so we might be well, I'm sure Judy's still gotten in person something going on down there, but slowly but surely, maybe we'll eliminate competition here as we go. Maybe we'll be the only person game in town and the virtual conferences will be what they are, and hell, anybody could organize one of those. But anyway, Lancer definitely in person this year and virtually so you got a choice. So that's that. But uh, yeah, nothing else has really happened. Oh wait a minute, we did have something else happened this week. The uh, the Trumpster is coming back for another four year stint. Ready for that one, are you? I'm sure I'm gonna hear from a couple of you at three one nine five two seven five zero one six, And I'm surprised we can get more calls during the special election coverage on Tuesday night where I called it early and uh, it was easy to do based on what we saw coming out, and b Pete joined me for that one, so oh he's with me tonight also, So anyway, now I'm not flying alone. Although I did the call in show by myself last night, nobody called in and we did that show on Tuesday, running through the selection for about I don't know it was near four hours. I think three and a half something like that. I'd have to check the time. But those podcasts are out. Everything is out, so hopefully you're enjoying that and you're gonna enjoy what comes up until I take the break to go to Texas. So enough out of me, be Pete. Although I'm going to give the number one more time three one nine five two seven five zero one six call in and join us and be heard on this or any other topic on the Friday night open mic, bet Pete, how was your week outside of us making you do Tuesday for three and a half hours and uh, and now you're back for Friday for almost another two So you're you're putting in five hours with the network this week? How you doing?
Speaker 3: Oh, it was actually more than five hours because you crashed out early.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Once you whipped out, I sat up. I wanted to watch Rachel Meadow five, so I switched over to MSNBC and it was all she could do to keep from her voice breaking. I mean, she was talking in a weird way and making weird gestures. Wear her head so she wouldn't look at the camera, and she's about to lose it, and then she sagged out about two once once Kamala wasn't going to speak, and Trump decided, hey, I got enough there and enough in the book. I'm having my speech. She kind of left. So there we were left with Jim Kasaki for the rest of the evening and the brules shit coming out of her mouth over this election is it's been fun to watch. It's been fun to watch the other side come up with a thousand reasons as to why they lost, except for the obvious one. They sucked. I mean they you know, they basically rigged their side of the election, put who they wanted up there just so she come And I didn't know this. Kamala raised a billion dollars on her own in one hundred and seven days, less than one hundred and seven days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how much.
Speaker 3: Wasted billion dollars. And that was the biggest waste of a billion dollars I have ever seen in my life. Because we watched every ad that she put out on solid rotation for two months.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a bigger waste, amazing, It's an even bigger waste than that if you think about it, because remember I was pointing out before Joe dropped out, right, the first quarter of twenty twenty four, there was half a billion, more than half a billion between Trump and guess what Biden in the first quarter then the second quarter.
Speaker 3: No, I know, and see I mean by And that's why they went the way that they did during the convention and not have a vote and go ahead and move her in because it was the only way that they could keep the money.
Speaker 2: Well, but it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Tied to the ticket, and the only person the DNC decided, Look, we got all this money we've already raised, and some donors piped in and said, hey, if you guys don't figure this out, I'm not giving you any more. Right, So they had to go with Kamalas because she's tied to the money. They couldn't give it to somebody unless they were listed on a ticket. He was the only one, right.
Speaker 2: But FEC filings tell us that if she raised and they made a big deal about how she raised a huge amount of money, like in the first twenty four hours. But the thing is, the way I'm counting it, it's minimally there was two billion dollars there, Okay, minimum, that's how much they had to work with for this year. That's how I counted Biden.
Speaker 3: But part of that, part of that money was money that Biden brought over from the last election.
Speaker 2: Yes, more then they.
Speaker 3: Had a bunch of donors go in, and yes, they had a good first quarter, and they were pouring it in. I'd say, all told, you're probably looking at closer to four billion dollars. Well, see, I haven't even gotten all this money out there on the periphery that was to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I'm not even getting that.
Speaker 3: I just can't imagine that that much waste. Of course, I didn't realize she raised that much on our own.
Speaker 2: Well, but be beat hold up, I didn't even go to that calculation. I'm just talking about what was raised in twenty twenty four. I'm not talking about what else was raised and what wasn't filed with the FBC. I'm saying, just the Federal Elections Commission what we know was filed for for twenty twenty four. The amount of money that was spent altogether is yet another animal. And I'm not even talking about Trump's money, by the way, forget it. I mean with Trump's money as a whole other thing, with his products and everything else. I'm not even counting that if you take a look at it. I mean, four billion might be an underestimate as well, with the amount of money that was spent between twenty twenty three and twenty twenty four. I was just telling you the two billion dollars at a bare minimum is what came in and was being used for just this year. So from January to November, at least two billion dollars is what came in and what was in the campaign's war chest. I don't know what remains now, by the way, and what they're going to do with it. Well, you see how much the.
Speaker 3: Headline right here she ended twenty million in debt despite raising over a billion dollars in one and seven days.
Speaker 2: Okay, see, now here's another one of those circumstances where I know the government can run at a massive debt. How does a business that comes into existence like a campaign, how does it run twenty million in debt? I mean, seriously, how do you end up that way? Are we talking about unpaid bills or you know, or do they have a bunch of rubber checks out.
Speaker 3: There on what they've got on the books, what they had in the bank, and what they the receipts that they've got to pay. They're looking twenty million in debt. I'm sure a lot of that was traveled the way they started trying to keep up with the Trump and Trump is workaholic. Anybody that's ever worked with him, been around him, says, the guy never sleeps. He works constantly. So he was up for this, wasn't And a lot of the traveling involved was in response to certain things. You know, she didn't pay a lot of attention to Pennsylvania until suddenly it became a swing state, and she didn't pay any attention to the Blue Wall. You know, people were saying, why aren't you going to Michigan. She was on her way to something, was it outside of Detroit, and the opportunity came for her to go on Saturday Night Live, So she blew off whatever event they had planned. She flew to New York, did that, cameo, and then the next day went back out on the trail. It's like Hillary, she didn't visit a lot of states. She lost, right, and she wondered, you know, why do I lose them? Well, Kamala was the same thing. So I'm sure a lot of their expense there towards the end was this frantic travel that they were trying to get in because they pumped in a lot of Now, she didn't pump in near as many as Trump. He was doing three to day to three a data her two when it came to all and that, so I'm sure that's where a lot of it went. Well. And TV, I mean, they decided to start running ads. They pulled money from North Carolina and the DNC pumped in some money to make up for it, and they moved that money to Pennsylvania so they could buy ants up there because they figured North Carolina was.
Speaker 2: Well. And they definitely paid for Georgia because I saw this stuff constantly, you know, and it was advertised across the board. It's funny because little kids watching, you know, children's videos on YouTube were getting Kamala commercials. I'm just telling you that right now, and Trump commercials. They were getting campaign commercials everywhere. Now, I know you paid for the YouTube premium or whatever, but if you were getting commercials on YouTube, it didn't matter what algo, what you were following, or what you were actually being fed on your videos. You were getting this stuff whether you were watching a how to video for crafts, or you were watching children's videos, or you were watching documentaries or trying to listen to music. You were getting these ads no matter what on YouTube. And they did them regionally because we saw ads that were specifically made for Georgia. You know, like there was the girl that allegedly died, you know, because she couldn't get an abortion, that girl that commercial for Kamala was here. Trump's whole thing about how you know, basically the the the criminal action on the border and all that kind of stuff, and who let it happen? Kamala did, and you know, if she does that to this state, then how's you know, what do you think she's gonna do to Georgia. They were very specific, so I'm imagining that in North Carolina you had something similar for a while and then what did they do? They pulled out because they gave up on North Carolina. I mean, is that what happened there? Or what?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, what was that last bit you broke up?
Speaker 2: So I was asking if they like gave up on North Carolina toward the end, is that possible?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they did. Yeah, because they ran well, they knew that. They looked at the numbers and figured Trump had it. So that's why they pulled their money out and put Kamala's specific stuff in Pennsylvania and other places. And then the DNC bumped up their advertising a little, okay, so you know, but it wasn't enough to compensate for what they pulled out. Yeah, that was the headline here once they announced. You know, these stations all announced, hey, Molly and Vinus many ads, they're pulling what they've got left in reserved, taking their money elsewhere.
Speaker 2: And the support passage, I mean that it.
Speaker 3: Is you react. Yeah, you have to react to the to what's going on. I mean, why dump a lot of money into a state you know you're gonna leave? Pennsylvania was I think her key. She expected to take Pennsylvania because she thought she was protected to the north with Michigan and in Wisconsin and of course Minnesota, that's you know, that's a given. But she needed Pennsylvania and they really pumped it. I think the last what they said, the last twelve rallies or something of hers was uh in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Mm. Yeah, I know. She was making trips there. It was interesting though, because the packs were clearly disconnected from the campaigns, because even when she bailed out of a place, her campaign stopped advertising, or Trump's campaign stopped advertising, the packs that you know, are not part of the campaign technically kept going. Like that that transgender thing that had the clips with Charlemagne the god in it, and you know common believes.
Speaker 4: Pay for sex changes for yep, that one got play.
Speaker 2: Well, same thing in Georgia that came in, but that was by a pack that wasn't Trump's campaign. That was a pack yeah, right, And there was that, and you know, the I forget what it was, but it was something similar to make America great, uh, you know, like make the US a good place again or something pack you know, similar, but water down version of the of the of the slogan.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Pack was running stuff too, and uh it was either the border or the transgender issue or you know, and and that was it. It seemed like those were the two main issues. And on the Harris side, it was well what about abortion? And then you know, when Trump would run it was look at what Biden and Harrison already screwed up, and they'll continue to screw it up and that's what you got, wall to wall constant. Anyways, that's what was and this is what is.
Speaker 3: And again I said election though, you know, we got to see we saw a lot of changes in the shift of the populace and what was important to them. I noticed that, you know, the New York Times stage we were using on went down to look at the shift from last election, and it was amazing how much of Wright's shift two thirds of this country took just I don't know over what time, but I mean that was the end result. A little bit of blue on the map, but most of it was red air shifting to the right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, the age thing was interesting to my mind because you know a lot of younger people, which everybody was like, oh, the younger people are going to vote for Harris, and they did not. That is not what they did.
Speaker 3: Tum did very well in every demographic. He did well in well, he won. He's the first president since what Reagan had won in Miami Gate area. M that's going back to the eighties.
Speaker 2: Well, first president since Grover Cleveland to win two non consecutive presidential terms. Okay, rather interesting there, and this time looks like he actually takes the popular vote, which he did not do the first time he won. Mmm. Uh so you know, where where is your argument? And again, as I said, there was legitimate support for him, not for her. There was no enthusiasm being built. And the funny thing that I see them wringing their hands about is is this Joe Biden's fault because he stayed in too long as a deadweight candidate? Is that is that the problem is? You know? What is it?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 2: Is it? That? Is it? The third thing, how about the fact that Kamala is just not a good candidate. She wasn't to begin with, and you had the perfect los.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not only her. It's not only her, it's some of the policies that have been put in place. You know, people are having a hard time feeding the family and that is the number one issue that people were dealing with, and they felt that Trump was better prepared to handle that than Kamala. I mean that if you look at it from the issues, then you can understand why people shifted. When Latinos are worried about the border crisis and Trump takes forty five percent of them, you know, it's this. This whole thing was missed, well, I won't say misread. There were people out there that call this and called it on policy, and they called it on numbers. But the majority of the media that we had to listen to was all about Kamala. Every person that I listened to took every opportunity to include every possible slight against Trump in a simple two sentence description of whatever was going on. You know, it's just amazing how vile these people were. I mean, they could not let an opportunity go by that, you know, and Kamala. This is taking on convicted felon Donald Trump, who still has several court cases against him. And you know, the lie about calling soldiers suckers and losers is still being heard this morning on these programs and it has been debunked six ways from Sundays see again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but again, all that did is build up more the grievance issue, right, which is this is the outsider that the whole establishment is still against. And got to tell you, if the establishment is failing everybody because it is difficult to eat, it is difficult to pay your bills, you're getting choked to death. And guess what, you look at the people that are supposedly in charge, and you go must be their fault. Whether it is or isn't. That that's it. That's all there is to it. And then perfectly set up is this is the guy the establishment is going after. Well, gee, you know, maybe we need that guy. It was so perfectly done. I gotta say it was perfectly positioned. There was no way that she was gonna be able to win this stupid they kept saying it's gonna be Razors. Then I'm like, this is ridiculous, and that Latino thing is dumb as hell.
Speaker 3: Numbers, Well but I been claiming their poll numbers since we started getting poles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, but it's dumb as hell, by the way, to go into this Latino boat thing, because if you just look at forget about the current politics versus old school bay blah, forget about all that. If you know the Latino community as a whole. Okay, if you combine the Latino community into one thing, that's a conservative group. It always was. It is not a liberal group.
Speaker 3: The Latin family, they go to church, they go to work there, they are a typical example of middle class.
Speaker 2: But even the poor Latino community is conservative minded. They just are it's dumb to think any other way about that community. If you're trying to put that demographic into a spot, it doesn't go liberal. It just doesn't. It never did. I knew this just because I interacted with the Latino community as a kid.
Speaker 3: Why many, Why do you think so many liberals and especially these fundits that we listened to, why do you think so many of them say that they would support Kamala that sees the person of color and they're people of color. And I'm telling you there's so much race involved in the media that we're here today. You know, it's not a race thing. They make it a race thing. I've never seen bigger race baters than what we see on NBCCBSCNN, MSNBC, NPR, all of them. They're a bunch of race baiting bastards.
Speaker 2: But it's hilarious because, look, seeking to wrangle the black vote is one thing. Seeking to wrangle the Latino vote is yet another. The Latino vote doesn't go Look, they're brown, I'm brown, and they vote. They don't vote that way. Now the black vote went that way.
Speaker 3: With It's a good example. There's a there's a little town down on the border, I forget the name of it. It's like the town is like ninety four percent yea Latino. Okay, it can't get more Latino. They haven't voted for a Republican in aver one hundred and forty years, and they all heard it from Trump. I'm funning that hilarious.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's interesting. But but my point is that generally speaking, that's an aberration usually Latin if you take.
Speaker 3: All this is an aberration. Dude, I have to admit I've never seen such stupid educated people as I have. And I know this's gonna piss people off that listen, and I'm at the point I really don't care. But I've never seen more stupid educated people than I have on the left end of the spectrum. They come up with this. They do they live, They do not understand what it is to live in the real world. All Right, I want to go so deluded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to transition to the callers here. I don't want to keep, you know, banging the same point, because I want to get to anybody who calls in, and we've got a call her. I was waiting on the other night. I was hoping he was going to call in last night. But he's calling in the night, and I knew he would. Uh, so I want to get to him as quickly as possible. And I've already been been trying for a couple of minutes here to come up with a transition to bring him in a little segue, but I keep failing to get there. So here it is the guy I was. I've been waiting to talk to since Tuesday night, and I decided to close the broadcast because it was already a done deal. Jimmy James is with us, and uh, I wanted to hear from him that night, or like I said, last night would have been good too, but he probably figured I wasn't going to broadcast last night. Jimmy. Uh, I guess you're you're probably happy, uh and uh and all that good stuff. So how you doing? What's on your mind?
Speaker 1: Oh? See? I happy now? I want to say that. Uh, I'm pleased that a majority of Americans finally voted in their self dentist.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, well we're gonna find out real well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry about on the election night, I just crashed, No problem.
Speaker 2: I made it.
Speaker 1: I made it to like seven o'clock or next thing. I knew is the next thing.
Speaker 2: No problem. Look, I was shocked that you didn't make it there, but uh, I figure you would be. You would be thrilled. Now here's the fun part about this now, not because of the vote, because the vote could be something that was done out of whatever, and you could declare this or that or you know, there's a couple of people and and it's a very small group, but not the general liberals. Nobody's saying that, you know, Trump cheated or anything except put out a weird thing about it stealing the vote or whatever. But I don't know how that's going to roll with anybody. But here's the thing. You know, it's it's funny to me because here's the thing. If he's got control of every branch of government basically right, Uh, he's got the House, the Senate, okay, the the executive branch, i e. The presidency, plus the Supreme court's pretty friendly to him. Now, anything that gets done good or bad or otherwise, you can't really be pissing and moaning about them Democrats for the next couple of years because who's in charge. And oh, by the way, there's no never Trumper's left in the Republicans that that's all been gotten rid of. Those people have retired, left their slots, been voted out. The party is under his control, and that party is in control. So if things go bad, if things go good, if we go into some new wars, if we got problems, if the economy crashes, if it goes stellar and flies right, all that stuff, guess who gets to reap that? And that is all GOP. So here's the thing.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no forget you forget what do I forget? We blame it on the best Biden left ust. That's what Biden's been doing for the past four years is blaming supposedly this mess on Trump, who blamed it on Obama, who blamed it on Bush who blamed it didn't Well, just because we have all three yeah sections of the government, doesn't mean that the Democrats aren't going to be causing issues.
Speaker 2: Well, they're not going to happen.
Speaker 3: That's that's your take.
Speaker 1: Along the Trump.
Speaker 2: Well you're not gonna have the power. Yeah, No, I want you to, Jimmy, I would love for you to speak to this because you know, I know how the blame game goes. But reality speaks and what's going to happen is the truth is that if Trump.
Speaker 3: Is in their reality when it comes to our government in the past fifty years.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, but for the first year, uh, you know, Trump is going to be dealing with whatever Biden left and no matter what he does, it's going to take him at least a year to change anything pretty much.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: And that's that's the reality. I don't think you don't think so, okay, well tell me that's where it is.
Speaker 1: But go ahead, No entergy price will be reversed. It's in a couple of weeks of him taking office, Okay, because of course or speculators will you know that more oil is going to be produced in America and not sold overseas purposely just drag up the price.
Speaker 3: So what's gonna you know, what's three you know it's really going to pick that The butt is when Trump decides to issue some permits for another fall uh processing plan. That's a problem. We have plenty of gas can't process.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's gonna that that that pipeline that was canceled last time. That right there, right off the bat. One month after he signs that, gas will go down a dollar a gallon and then guess what'll happen to get to the prices of groceries and every other good that is shipped by tractors. Something it's gonna go down.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: What what's gonna happen When we close the borders. All of a sudden, crime is gonna start going down. Earn the students and all of a sudden turns out the borders. Why you can enforce the law and keep illegal aliens from one hundred to twenty some ore countries out. But you know this goal is I knew they lost since August twenty twenty two, the minute they invaded Mari Lago. It is just a matter of time. And now they are going to be fully exposed for what they are. And I hope the Congress doesn't even play around, just to sign it to real investigators, real agencies to deal with these things. Don't waste your time. Put nine hearings in Congress. Now just move on with turning this the Biden ok Wealth, the Obama Biden Harris the ball situation around. I mean, my god, we gotta get this crime and place on stack place I got trying to men crawling into take you based down the road, take the pictures. We gotta get these past. It's time to go.
Speaker 2: So here's my big question for both of you then, okay, which is exactly how long will it be before we can start saying us not oh well, they're gonna blame and Biden did. I don't want to hear about what Biden did. How long is it gonna be before we not the people that are out there, the usual talking heads, but we people that are thinking about this and observing it. How long is it going to be before we can say, okay, this is now all Trump's responsibility, all the GOP's responsibility, since they are going to have control over both houses and the Supreme Court and the Executive branch. When is it that we can look and go all right, what you see now is on them? When does that happen? Is it real, real fast? Because the way Jimmy James is describing it, we're gonna see instant. Well, let me let me ask. Let me get the answer from Jimmy. First be Pete and then and then I'll get it from you. How's that go ahead?
Speaker 1: Jimmy, Chuck, you just still don't understand.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I do. I'm asking your opinion about something. I understand things just fine.
Speaker 1: Please please just let me speak, and then you say whatever.
Speaker 2: I am you're telling me I don't understand though, I'm asking you a question, which means I'm looking to you to explain.
Speaker 1: The best way to answer. Okay, I want to answer the most best way I can answer. The Democratic Party does not operate like the Republican Party at all. The Republican Party tends to lean toward maintaining, conserving, if you will, the Constitution and the government that the damn Documents set up. It wasn't set up to be a well, now one party's in. It wasn't even supposed to be parties. Each layer so called, Yeah, each layer of government was supposed to be a check on other layer of governments. In other words, the congressional members who agree with the president or happens to agree with a bunch of other people aren't supposed to. I kind of lost.
Speaker 4: Back somewhere where I's going to.
Speaker 1: Oh, how the Democrat Party operates anyway? Yeah, the Republicans are going to stick to constitutionalism. There is going to be some balance. I mean, they aren't going clearly, they aren't going to let Trump do anything he wants, and the Supreme Court sure as hell isn't going to let him. Hollywood. John Roberts is a very much an anti Trumper, not unlike Mitchell O'Connell, not unlike the former Speaker Ran who sabotaged the first two years of Trump's last presidency. So oh, I don't think we'll have be seeing any crisises like that. The Democrats put party before well, any damn thing, and that's just not how the Republicans operate in the main. In the main, everyone's an individual, which the Democrats can ever accept. They consist that they are all a bunch of little subgroups. Oh good luck keeping up that coalition. The rest of us are American Americans, and then we're going to move on to keep our country strong and united on shit that actually matters, not pretend problems to live that what you call well communists, the American communists make up. The sky is not falling. They are using this pretend fairy tale to steal property, steal wealth, bring down the middle class. They want us all broke as health except for them, of course. They use the government to become wealthy. In the main, people who self identify as liberal, and let's face it, these terms progress as liberal, conservatives, and especially this damnable word democracy. These words have no true meaning. Therefore they could be made to mean anything anyone wants to say they mean. So they mean nothing to me. Words mean nothing to me. Action speaks to me. So you say, how long? So I you know, if Donald Trump doesn't do the things that he campaigned on, I will be one of the first to denounce him as a liar. So but I think then.
Speaker 2: So no, it's just my question still is, you know, not just Trump, but Trump being the spearhead here of the group, right, uh, effectively he is the leader of the Republican Party, right, I mean he would be seen as the head of the Republican Party at this point generally speaking, sorry, yeah, okay, And the Republican Party is projected to have control of Congress. Right, most people, regardless of what you might think of Roberts or whatever, would call the work conservative by majority at this point. So you know, that's the Supreme Court. I'm saying that, at which point do we start looking at it like they do with Biden? At this point, it's all Biden's fault. Everything is Biden's fault. He also had the Senate this and that. At which point does it change from Biden's fault to Trump's fault or Trump's you know, victory or whatever. And also the Republicans because they'll they'll be working together a lot better than they were during this first term, because I don't see the same anti Trump sentiment in the GOP as I did. Looks to me like most of them have fall.
Speaker 1: You want to know my theory, Sure, Biden blew his presidency in six months. So in six months, if Trump hasn't made significant progress without having being obstructed in bizarre ways where it's not his fault, if he doesn't do the things that he said he was going to do and campaigned on, I'll be done with him in six months. I'll be tired of him.
Speaker 2: So somewhere in July, you're saying around there, if there isn't real results by July and he hasn't done what it is that he's.
Speaker 1: Sorry, That's about how long it took July or August. That's about how long it took Joe Biden to put in place all the policies which have gotten us where we are today.
Speaker 4: Okay, first day in.
Speaker 1: Fact, he said, pretty much all of the world we're living in now in the progress with his idiotic power policies. People are policies, policies made by people. There are no institutions, not in this fucking country. And if you go against the constitution, regardless of who you are, and you choose to serve in the government, and if you cross the lines constitutionally of what you're supposed to be doing, because of course the constitution governs the government, not the people. That's what the damn laws which become coded and then become code do. And quite frankly, we need to just there needs to be some serious code reform, tort reform. I mean, it just goes on and on. We just got to hit some of the biggest things so we can uh had Harris one this republic when iut have left stood in other four years. There's no damn way.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now.
Speaker 1: We would like to sing a little saw well, just a little a little jig in honor of historic vice president mm hmm uh to to see good bye. Don't at the door, hit you order the good Lord, split you, you old bitch of saurus.
Speaker 2: Bitch a saurus. All right, I'm putting you on hold Jimmy James because I want to get BPTE a chance to answer the same question uninterrupted. And BP do you remember the question?
Speaker 3: Yeah, how long before y'all can start pitching about all Republicans being in charge of everything?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Basically? Or how long before we credit.
Speaker 3: Has already started we're talking about Look, you're talking about a group of people who just spent billions of dollars to try to keep Trump from getting into office.
Speaker 2: But I don't care about that. I'm not talking about that.
Speaker 3: No, wait a minute, but don't what you have to care about it, because that's the background of the situation. You can't just dismiss it because all of a sudden things change. The people that made this country a living hell for the past four years still have power right now. So and these are the same people that had us to believe that Trump hired a bunch of hookers to whiz on a mattress because Obama slept on it in a hotel in Russia for four years. We had put up with that for four years. And so they're immediately going to blame Republicans for everything. You know, there's some things that are going to come up here that are going to pop seniors and people on Medicare because of increased costs, and people don't realize it yet, but they're getting ready to. Some people are going to have one hundred and seventy nine percent premium increases because of the crap pulled on by the existing establishment right now, those things are going to hit here in the next month or two people who are start screaming that they can't afford their medic character premiums because Biden's been flogging it right now. He didn't want it to hit. It was supposed to hit before the election, right before the election, but no, they hit that. They covered it up with the insurance companies and paid them money to stay quiet about it, and now we're going to get hit with it. So there's a lot of this stuff that's going to come up. But I guarantee you they're going to be blaming Republicans as soon as they're all in office. What Congress gets sworn in on is it the third somewhere around there, and then on the twentieth is when you have the president sworn in. So yeah, we're going to be having issues with Congress the minute these guys are sworn in I guarantee it. It's going to happen. You know it's going to happen. So at what time are the Republicans supposed to take responsibility if things go bad? It depends on the argument of the day, and it depends on the issue because they got a lot of stuff to fix and they can't do it overnight.
Speaker 2: My view is, this is what I'm talking about, is it's going to happen. An honest view of this, an honest view, not what the Democrats are gonna say, or what they could say, or what I don't care about that, And it's irrelevant because look, clearly, if you believe that the election.
Speaker 3: No it's not irrelevant, Chuck, you can't dismiss it because it takes up so much of time and money to put up with that crap in the halls of Congress.
Speaker 2: And if you think that.
Speaker 3: The doesn't have anything to do with it because it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Happen, no, it doesn't have anything to do with what I'm asking because look, if you think that the election was legitimate, then therefore a majority of the voting public rejected all of the crap you're talking about. Because if they didn't reject it, then they wouldn't have voted for him, you know what I'm saying, And they voted for him overwhelmingly, even in places where they did.
Speaker 3: The opportunity, okay, So the opportunity for those that don't like what's going on to complain about the Republicans and expect the Republicans to take blame for it is the day they get sworn in, because that's what it's going to start.
Speaker 2: But that's not realistic. You and I know that I'm not talking about.
Speaker 3: It's more realistic than anything you're trying to strive at. What is it that you want You want to say? Okay, well, in six months, if this had happened and that had happened, we can blame the Republicans. You can do that from day one.
Speaker 2: Well in your okay, but I'm asking about you. But I'm asking about you. I'm asking about you, not you're not convinced by the democratic arguments. The democratic arguments have nothing to do with the conclusions you're going to come to. I'm asking about you. At what point would you say that people that are not swayed by this, that are not convinced on the democratic side, the the not the psycho Trump's supporter who's absolute and he can do no wrong. I mean somebody who's looking at this objectively and you, okay, how what point would you say he becomes responsible for what is not what the Democrats are going to say responsible.
Speaker 6: That's just it.
Speaker 3: Trump's not going to become responsible for it because he's not running again.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: He's got four years to do what he's gonna do. And at the end of that four years, if he lived up to what he said he was going to do, history will show it. If he doesn't bitch about it, ain't gonna change nothing. But then you can start blaming the next administration that comes in because they can blame it all on Trump. That's reality.
Speaker 2: Of course they can. It doesn't matter if they're GOP, if they're connected to his side or they're on the other side. They can always blame it on their predecessor. But that's not what I'm asking about. What I'm asking about is somebody who is not swayed by either side, somebody who is just looking at this and saying that point.
Speaker 3: Chuck, every individual is different. Do you want me to get you a date that the whole collective can say, Okay, it's now the sixth of May twenty twenty five, and we can legitimately bitch now I'm blame Republicans for everything. No, but not today. But the individual is going to Yeah.
Speaker 2: And it's not just about I'm going to it's not just about blaming water. No, it's see, that's not the whole of the question I'm asking You're hearing one version of this somehow I'm not getting I'm not articulating it correctly. The thing is, I'm asking you, when you would say they become responsible for either the failures or successes of what's happening, when does that happen?
Speaker 3: Well, my opinion, yes, my opinion, we hold them responsible the day they're sworn in for everything that they do after that.
Speaker 2: Okay, But even though you know I'm not a Trump fan, I'm not going to sit here the day after he's an augury either. Well, okay, but I'm not even remotely close to being on his side. The thing is this, even though the day after he's inaugurated, he's not responsible for the condition of the country, not immediately.
Speaker 3: Because he's responsible, he's responsible from day one for what he does about it. No, absolutely, absolutely, However, he reacts. Yes, that's what we hold him responsible for.
Speaker 2: Yes, And how he.
Speaker 3: Reacts and how he tries to fix the situation, yes, and being logical, and that's being reasonable.
Speaker 2: True. But here's what's also logical and reasonable. I can't say the day after he's inaugurated that he's responsible for the inflation that's in place. That didn't happen overnight. It happened way before he got there, right, So therefore I can't blame it on him at that point. And I can't give him credit for if something starts to go right somehow weirdly, you know, in December, Like in December, everything gets wonderful in America all of a sudden, I can't say, well, that's Trump. I mean, I could say that some people are getting excited and changing their behaviors in anticipation of him coming into office. I could say that, like you see changes in the stock market right around those times and all that kind of stuff. But see, I don't play the stock market, and most people don't. Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: At what point, Yes, most people do well, most well, actually most people do through their four oh one ks and their retirement plans. Many more people have them now and people are involved in the stock market and they don't realize to what degree they are.
Speaker 2: But continue, how many Americans have four a one case? A lot, a lot? Okay, but is that remotely close to a majority of Americans?
Speaker 3: I have no idea, But a lot of people that's what your pension is now is a four to oh one k to where you work or part one that you had where a place you worked and you left and you really don't realize it. But the thing has still been growing money. Yeah, a lot of people are in the stock market. A lot of people that don't think they're in the stock market are in the stock market.
Speaker 2: To my thinking, the majority of people do not have four to one case.
Speaker 3: Okay, well so, but but what's the point. What does that have to do with Now you're saying, Okay, you can't hold him responsible for the inflation that happened before he got there, But you want to know when you can hold him responsible for the inflation if it doesn't get better or it gets worse. Well, you can hold him responsible from day one because his actions are going to reflect in whether inflation goes up and down. So if he's doing something to make it go down, you can give him credit for it, you said yourself, Well, if it's good, indeed, I can't really give him credit if it's good in December all of a sudden, we have a good month. Yeah, you can. But you can also say if it's the other way, that his policies aren't working and it needs changing.
Speaker 2: Okay. According to Census, dot gov and about four other fairly interesting resources and the AI gathering that Google does, there's about seventy million Americans who are taking part in four oh one case. So that's a lot of people. Sure is it's not half though, It's not half of the population, right, So okay, I'm just saying, what is the percentage of the population? Right? How many people are there in the US that they could count as Americans? Right? It's not half, not close, Okay. That's all I was trying to get at is the majority of people are not engaged in the stock market. That's all I was saying, Not that there's not a lot of people that are. There's a lot. Sure, there is seventy million. There. You go about and they say that there's actually plans that hold the seven point four trillion, Those seventy million hold seven point four trillion. That's wild too. That's a lot of money actually held by them, isn't it anyway? Yeah, seven point four trillion. That's retirees and people that are act we still collecting into them, and et cetera, et cetera. That's what they say. Uh, And let's see there's uh, there's private and public entities that pretty much agree on. Yeah, a number that looks like about the same. I see somebody says it's about eighty one million Americans.
Speaker 3: I'm looking up right now, the number of working age adults in the US. Let's see, Well, we need to look at right, let's just say working age or do we need to define it as working people?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what would you define that as? Eighteen to seventy.
Speaker 3: Fifteen to sixty four is what this place ers is?
Speaker 2: Okay, eighteen to sixty four.
Speaker 7: And so you're looking at two hundred five million plus or minus, saying in twenty twenty to two hundred and five million, So.
Speaker 2: It's about a third let's say approx. One third of the working age people that they counted are engaged on the stock market, about right? Yeah, No, hey, not saying it's not a lot, just saying it's not the majority. That's all I was getting at. You know, a lot of people voted for Kamala supposedly doesn't mean the majority. Did there You go just.
Speaker 3: Saying, so, what's your point? What point is there's a lot of people in the stock market that you're not taking in consideration. But I am stock market.
Speaker 2: That is a lot of people, and I am taking into consideration. My only major statement was most people the majority are not, not that there's not a lot, and I'm not taking I'm not missing anybody on it. I'm just saying the majority or not. If there's two less people you know, in that are out, it's still not the majority, is it?
Speaker 3: To your point, there's not Okay, the majority is not in the stock market. Get to the point you were getting there?
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what, I don't really have a point, I guess because I'm just trying to point out that at some point you're going to have to accept that they are responsible. The GOP entirely will be responsible for the direction of things because they have control of the majority of all the levers in government. At a certain point, it's not going to be the day after Trump is inaugurated or the day after Congress goes to, uh, you know, be sworn in. It's not going to be the day after because they will be inheriting the circumstance. So at a certain point, so we.
Speaker 3: Agreed on the fact that eventually the Republicans are going to be responsible for whatever's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is what.
Speaker 3: Is the point about when you can hold them responsible? That's the part I don't understand.
Speaker 2: That's all I want to know is when.
Speaker 3: Responsible from day one? Okay, the Democrats hold them responsible from thirty years ago.
Speaker 2: But see, I don't care when the Democrats hold You're saying the day after you can immediately. I'm asking realistically, when can we turn around and if things are great in the country we can say, hey, it's great because of these people. Or if everything really sucks, when is the time we can say, you know what, it all sucks because Trump and the rest of the GOP.
Speaker 3: When it's going to be up to the individual?
Speaker 2: Okay, well fine, so you don't have an answer that you want to give definitively for you, because I'm asking.
Speaker 3: When I do have an answer?
Speaker 8: I told you, Okay, Oh, why these conversations go off of these firals by it like this, Chuck, I told you, I personally hold them responsible from the day that they start doing things to try to change things, and I hold them accountable for that.
Speaker 3: And somebody else may wait and let it go a year and see if things are better off, or see what their tax return looks like. Hey, I got more money back, I must be better. Oh wait a minute, I just noticed at the grocery store, I'm spending seventy five dollars less this week. Wow, it's going to be different for everybody now. As a collective group. The left side of the aisle is already blaming Republicans for let's see, there's going to be a nationwide abortion and band I didn't realize that Social Security is ending, and I didn't realize that was gonna happen. Somehow. They're building these internment camps, and I'm wondering if it was the same THEMA camps that we heard about, you know, twelve years ago.
Speaker 2: So well, those FEMA camps I've been waiting on since w was in office. So I don't know, it's been a while, you know, right when they started retrofitting some of the closed military bases back in what was it, two thousand and five or two thousand and four. I've been waiting for these FEMA camps since then.
Speaker 3: Or are they going to turn it into an industry like prisons, privatize them and somebody makes money off these internment camps.
Speaker 2: Well, of course they'll do that, But I mean, but when is that operation coming to fruition? Hasn't now For the past geez, twenty plus years, I've been waiting on those I know.
Speaker 3: But for the past the past one hundred and seven days, we've been told it's going to happen as soon as Trump gets in. Oh you bad, I got a bad pattern.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, a lot of things are going to happen right away according to but realistically, so you're saying they can be held accountable immediately, But I'm saying on day two I would not turn around and say, well, Trump is responsible for the mess wearing I you know, or Trump is responsible because things are going good. Let's just say things magically all turn around by January.
Speaker 3: He takes off what you surprise us when you reach that conclusion that things are either going good or bad and you want to hold all the GOP responsible for it, and we will celebrate, Well, we do show on it.
Speaker 2: No, that's but that's what I wanted to ask is when do you think do you have an idea as to when that'll be? And your thing is your idea is immediately they're responsible, But.
Speaker 3: I have no idea when anybody is going to hold a group of individuals in Washington responsible for anything? Well, when will you put it on the group that that person is a member of. It is going to be different times for different things.
Speaker 4: That's like our court.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: You say the Supreme Court can be looked at as conservative. Yes, they were chosen as conservatives, but as we have seen, there are three members of the supposedly conservative side that have been really quite liberal on things. So I mean take that into consideration.
Speaker 2: Okay, but when would you forget about the groups? Because I don't think you count yourself as part of any of the groups you've mentioned so far, So when would you call it? You? No group?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I guess I'm part of the get off my lawn demographic and I will hold them responsible from day one, and anybody else that's in their position, regardless of which side of the aisle they set their butt on, I will hold them responsible from day one. That's me. I can't tell you about anybody else. Collectively. Let it go a year, I'll tell you what chuck. Year from today, we will not allow you to have any complaints about the government. And in one year then you can tell us if you hold the response, hold them responsible for either good stuff or bad stuff, and you can give us a list.
Speaker 2: M Okay, fair enough, but but I'm not looking for it. I was just curious when I should start looking to count it, that's all. I just want to know when that happens in the minds of people that are happy about what's happened here, that's all I want to know. That's all I wanted to know.
Speaker 3: It's not the ones that you know, really though. So you want to pin those people that are glad that Trump won now, you want to be able to have a quarter you can back them into based on a certain amount of time, to say, well, hey, you guys had everything. You know. Of course, in two years we're probably going to lose the house, because that usually is what happens. Yeah, this in the next midterm, we losing, So not four years, we're looking at two years.
Speaker 2: Almost always exactly, almost always, that's what happens. I mean, look, during Trump's first two years, he had control of both you know, House and Senate. If you take a look at the uh, you know, the party. But he had a resistance in his party then, which everybody claimed sabotaged it, And I get it. So I'm saying now that resistance is definitely not the same as it was in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: There is still some there. It's not to the degree that it was, but there is still resistance within the party.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But he went from fighting people. Yeah, but he went from the.
Speaker 3: Old schoolers to don't want Trump in the party.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe, but he went from arguing with the Speaker of the House to basically them checking with him about their pick per Speaker of the House. So, I mean, there is definitely a change here that has occurred. And a whole lot of never Trump people retired, didn't run again, We're voted out.
Speaker 3: Oh you got another big change. You got Mitch McConnell who's not gonna run again, and he's stepping down his head and Senate, right, he has control of it. He's stepping down and.
Speaker 2: If he actually steps down, yeah, that'll be interesting because I didn't think he would. I figured they'd be carrying him out of their dead.
Speaker 3: But yeah, well no, he's already said he's not real running for reelection. So I know what he said, step down. I know, you know, McConnell. Until you get rid of the McConnell's and the Nadlers and the Pelosis and people like that, they're still going to have chaos, nolet of what's going on, no matter who's in charge, chaos.
Speaker 2: Pre Trump era, I figured that you would have carried McConnell out of there as a corpse. Okay, but okay, yeah, fine, he says he's on his way out. But my point is, this is not the same party that Trump had in his first two years of his first term. It's a party it's totally different. It's a party now that dedicates its whole convention to him. It's a party now that listens to him. It's a party now that contains a whole lot more than just a small squad of members on his side in Congress. So it's different.
Speaker 3: He but he at least at least you have to give the GOP credit. They did have primaries and there were individuals that got I mean, look at the Santus. How much would this thing have changed if the Santas hadn't have been in it at the beginning. So yeah, there's a big difference sound in the Republican Party. But Trump wanted fair and square. He got the support of the party, he went through the primary process, he won, he went to the convention, he was the candidate, and he really kicked ask.
Speaker 2: Well, there you have it. So the point is, though, so you're saying, we'll have to wait and see when it is that they'll actually be responsible for this situation for the whole of the situation, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, We're gonna have to sit and wait and see until a bunch of people start bitching it they don't like what's going on and they blame the Republicans. I can't tell you the date that's going to happen. Oh yeah, but yeah, I'm not on the right side of things.
Speaker 2: Well no, look, moronic people are going to do it within twenty four hours of them being sworn in. They're going to do it ahead of them being most of them.
Speaker 3: Are on the left side of things. So though we were tired of listening to them, it's just a drone. But that's just the rational media craft. That's all it is, is just drone. It's background noise.
Speaker 2: But that's just a ration basically. That's like you know what, that's like letting me become the manager of a restaurant. You're blaming me for the fact that people were serving bad food two weeks ago. I wasn't here yet, you know, it's it's no good. So anyway, at a certain point though, and it again, it could be success. It's not all about the negativity necessarily. At what point do they own it? That's all I'm looking for. And uh so you've got a different answer than Jimmy James's. Yeah good.
Speaker 3: They don't own it. They don't own it. I mean legitimately, they don't own it until they implement measures and they see what those measures do, and if they don't pay off and not change their measures, then they own it. It's like, you know, you pick it up, you break it, you bought it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah no, And it used to be under normal circumstances. I got to tell you that the first year of any presidency, I would say that their regime is not responsible. Usually that's the way it used to be, because they're still dealing with what was left.
Speaker 3: To them from the last the GOP the first year, just to wipe out some of the stuff that's getting ready to hit the fan. Yeah, it'll take them at least a year to do that, Okay.
Speaker 2: But see that was the past, and so I'm curious if people think, you know what computer age, you know, things are a little different. Certain things don't have to be moved physically anymore now they move electronically. There's different speeds at which information travels, et cetera, et cetera. So, you know, like I said, all the time I was growing up, when you saw a new president come in, I felt as though it was improper to blame the new president for at least a year before they could even possibly implement and get anything running. Now, the way I understand it today is that's a lot shorter of a period and it's more like what Jimmy James said. The way I understand it, that's more realistic. Now people are going to scream and cry or claim successes that don't belong to them the next day. It's just the way it's gonna be. But that's not the realistic end of it. I was curious what somebody who was happy about this would say about when it is it's owned by their decision, by their guy, by their party that they supported here, When is it that they are now responsible for the good, the bad, the ugly, and whatever the hell else comes along with it in America? When does that happen? And I want to know what you guys thought. So I got Jimmy James and I basically got you on it as to when you think it is. But your answer is a little little different. There you go. Anyway, anybody else wants to have into, you know, a discussion like this or some other or you got something else on your mind, call us join in. Three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. We're already an hour deep plus into this show, so I'm gonna take a break, but I'd love to hear from more, and if not, we'll go back and get Jimmy James on the line again and let him roll out whatever's on his mind. But uh, that was one question I had, and I'm not sure if we're gonna have time for me to ask another if it keeps up like this, So join in and throw something else on the table, or join into the existing discussion, whatever you would like, because it is the open mic here on the Ocelli effect. Three one nine five two seven, five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one six join us, We'll return Me and b Pete and Jimmy James hanging on the line. After this.
Speaker 5: Revelation, through conversation.
Speaker 9: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launcher. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The war State by Michael Swanson reveals why and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the War State dot com, Ochilli dot com.
Speaker 1: This is James Corbin at coorper report dot com.
Speaker 10: And you're listening to the o'ceelly affected o'helly dot com.
Speaker 5: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson Nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 11: You know what uranium is, right, think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is, right? Bad things things have done with uranium, including some bad uncle.
Speaker 12: Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninjas to take down the Illuminati.
Speaker 10: Oh that's interesting, yeah in the Claton?
Speaker 12: Yeah did that ever work out? Too good. No, it didn't, did it. But here on o'celly dot com Radio Network, things work out a bit better, don't they much better?
Speaker 10: Much is clear and understanding about the programs, The programs much clearer, getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 12: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninjas and listen to the ocelly dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 10: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I like that idea dot com dot com let.
Speaker 5: Them know, let.
Speaker 2: Got to let them know.
Speaker 3: I'm bringing all shock luck and tear rocks and the bull light up the drug show. I'm bringing all shot at and tear rocks and the bullerlight at the drug shows.
Speaker 2: The woe is meth that the world's worst professional broocket tools took them like its two thousands something and Bucker's mack on tour.
Speaker 6: Yo Yo. This Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action Podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the o'chill Effect Revelation through Conversation.
Speaker 4: Shelly dot Com Radio Network Shelley dot Com Radio networkk.
Speaker 5: Revelation through Conversation.
Speaker 12: M hmm, Get.
Speaker 1: Ready, get ready for you're chilling at that.
Speaker 2: Hey. For a minute there, I thought I might have lost my phone lines, but I didn't. So here we are back, second segment and probably not going to take another break, and we're going till ten pm Eastern when the Age of Transitions will begin with Aaron Franz. Now, I think I'm not sure if he'll be there next week, but uh, in two weeks, I won't be here because I'll be at the JFK Lancer Conference and uh should only miss one Friday for that. We shall see though, uh, because I'll be traveling before Friday, get there on Friday, and should be returning home Sunday night. So it is what it is, was what it was going to be, and guess what it is tonight. You can join in to this conversation at three one nine five two seven five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to call, and whatever you want to bring up. You don't got to talk about the selection if you don't want to, but you could, or you could bring up whatever else is on your mind. I still got Jimmy James on hold, and I got my cos Bpete with me, and so far we got some interesting answers about when it is the GOP and Trump owned the situation in the US. But that's about as far as I got. And we also let Jimmy talk about what the Democrats are going to do, had Pete tell us about what they do, what they're going to do, where the blame goes, etc. Etc. It's interesting to watch how they're trying to blame each other for this loss. Fascinating that they haven't realistically taken into account. I forget who said it earlier, but how about you just recognize that Kamala sucked as a candidate. How about that? And now about there was no legitimate good opponent for Trump entered here. Sleepy Joe, sleepy Joe. He wasn't even asleep, he was just out of it. I don't know anyway, Slow Joe, crashed out Joe. There's got to be a better phrase for him. But nobody cares anymore, even though he's allegedly the president at the moment. Right anyway, he.
Speaker 3: Is what he is to beat Trump.
Speaker 2: He inspired the garbage truck and hey, guess what it is true he's the only one who did beat Trump. Right, So he's the guy.
Speaker 3: That's why I think the happiest guy with this whole election return was Joe Budden.
Speaker 2: Well, he can definitely do the I told you, you know, Yeah, would he have beaten him this time? I don't think so. But guess what, we never got to try that, so we don't know for certain. And he can just say, look, the only time I ran against him, I beat him. Right. So there it is, Joe Biden proven correct. I'm the only guy who beat Trump. Still true anyway, So should we go back to Jimmy James beat Pete? Or I mean, do you do you have a special way that we could encourage somebody else's listening to call in? What do you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go bring Jimmy back home.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Jimmy, no more questions from me. What else you got on your mind? Anything you want to bring up, or anything you noticed that you thought was entertaining recently. Whatever, Man, it's all on you floor is yours.
Speaker 1: Well, I think you, as a private broadcaster have great opportunity going forward. The old dinosaur media is the selection proves it. They are no longer important at all the movie industry as it was is gone. That's dead. That's over with television as an industry as it was known as gone. That is dead. That is over with even traditional so called television and news channels. That's done. That's over with MHM. Streaming is the current main way in which Americans consume.
Speaker 2: So did you did you read all the Jimmy Let me just ask you something, because it's interesting what you're saying. Did you read a whole bunch of articles that came out in the past couple of days basically stating that podcasts and uh, you know, broadcasters that are not part of the dinosaur media pretty much were the influencers said for this campaign. It was like the campaign of the podcast according to a whole bunch of different opinion pieces. Are you saying that you agree with that? I mean from the Joe Roman factor on down good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. Joe Rogan is far more.
Speaker 2: Relevant, well.
Speaker 1: Respected, I guess, seen as a He's at least seen as someone who is trying to be there and get to truth and nobody and there are no Walter Cronkites, there are no Roger mudds. Hell, there aren't even any that guy that used to be on the Sunday Show in the morning. He was all right? Was his name, Big.
Speaker 2: Tom Snyder?
Speaker 1: No, no, No, the guy that hosted NBC's version of Defaced the Nation.
Speaker 2: Hm hmm, I don't know. I'd have to look that one up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got it, Tim Roster. He was even though he even though he was a flaming Democrat, I mean liberal, he was fair. He actually did his job properly.
Speaker 2: Mhm. I thought you were gonna have for him. I thought you were gonna go I'm sorry, I thought you were gonna go Chet Huntley or or possibly Charlie Rose. But okay, Russer.
Speaker 3: Gotcha Charlie Rose.
Speaker 2: For a while there, he was thought of as a great influencer, right, I mean Howard Stern, though not respected, was definitely a big influencer and broadcast at a certain point. Uh, anybody that he basically endorsed for governor outside of that ridiculousness he did the one time where he was running for governor of New York. Pretty much his endorsement carried a hell of a lot of weight in the Northeast. And Howard Stern definitely not a respected broadcaster, but you had to respect the business model and the size of the audience, you know, stuff like that. But it's interesting. No, we don't have one of those respected news people out there at the moment, do it.
Speaker 3: No not.
Speaker 1: I I don't know that that's gonna be a thing.
Speaker 2: David Brinkley was another guy too, Right, Brinkley.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be well, there already is unlimited choices. If people choose the only listen and learn people that believe the exact same things they do, this will be a bad thing. If people take advantage being able to sample two hundred different mm hmm opinions of something that just happened a news story, I think that could that could be a very good thing.
Speaker 2: Well, when it comes to the podcast world, Jimmy right, you have a huge amount of choices here, whether you want to follow true crime or you want to follow things like like there's a couple of podcasts out there that literally follow the comings and goings in the underworld of organized crime, like you know, as it's happening, you know who's the new head of the newest indicate in the newest city whatever. You also have people that investigate old cases that have gone cold or were important in the media at one point. Or another. You have dedicated podcasts to particular types of media, You have political podcasts of all stripes one way or another. Podcasts provide you with the most diversified group of voices available in any of one of the genres, don't they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: Damn CNN if they had more than one brand that they were passing around to share it. Now. Last year they had that new manager who tried to do things to move the network to a more centrist, non biased position, to return, as he put it, to return to being a straight news network. Remember that, and his own employees revolted until he was forced to leave. Well, that was their own destruction. You know, as little of an audience as they have, it's just going to keep going down. Meanwhile, other liberal outlets which believe is more or less the same things as CNN MSNBC, who are perhaps on rocoup or something, they're going to increase viewers. So I don't know. Maybe it's better to have two hundred groups than three. Considering inform, it could be a good thing, it could be a horrible thing. What's your thoughts in that?
Speaker 2: Well, it's been both so far. It's been interesting. There are entities out there that have grown in a very interesting way. Your Newsmax, you know, news Nation, right, you have the the France twenty four network expanding a lot. It's gotten into a lot of satellite you know packages out there. Stuff like that. CNN's funny because I do remember a time a long time ago where CNN seemed like a straight news network. You know. The only guy who survived since then is what Wolf Plitzer, right, Wolf Blitzer. And there's one other guy, the guy who tried to date Monica Lewinsky back in the day. That guy. Those guys still exist from that time when CNN was I don't know, actually a news network, but ever after they became something else, and they've been something else for a long time.
Speaker 3: But I.
Speaker 2: Understand your other your analysis about that new manager guy.
Speaker 1: You know, I once like disagreement with that. I would say the the people right before them was once CNN was actually good. Bernard Shaw, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah great, and then after.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and then after nine eleven Wolf the game showed up, and then in my opinion room, the thing would be.
Speaker 2: Well, Wolf at first was interesting during the Iraq War, That's where you know, his prominence rises and it seemed to me like he was objected before then. But you think that's when it got ruined is when that that group showed up huh, began going down.
Speaker 4: The two maybe and then maybe, I mean that's what that's.
Speaker 1: I mean, even CNN fifteen years ago, it wasn't nearly, it wasn't a joke today said joke, I mean regularly. One of their anchors was on the Stephen Colbert Show and he was saying, why do you think it is that a straight news net like that work like yours? It's getting less respect And the whole audience began last and the ladies, who was that it? Joe Colbert said, well, I didn't mean it as well. They were laughing at the idea of CNN being objected.
Speaker 2: Yeah, CNN now has a comedy show on it, by the way, with that Roy Wood Junior who used to be on The Daily Show as a correspondent. I think it's called I've Got News for You or something, and it's just jokes about about the news. And I got to tell you it's fairly informative. So you know they're making comedies and documentaries at all all that.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: They also detached that headline news thing from their news U you know organization. They used to have another channel, Headline News hl AN.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was the origin.
Speaker 1: Crime deal like the crime podcast. Yeah, with Headline News is now.
Speaker 2: But yeah, true crime documentaries twenty four hours a day. So that's where they've been. What is it, no, not Mark Wahlberg, Donnie Wahlberg right, hosting, hosting true crime shows pretty much? Uh uh, you know, like what is it called. I forget what it's called, but it's like, here's the evil serial killers that were gonna profile for the next hour with Donnie Wahlberg, right, kind of fun, but not a news station.
Speaker 3: They started that. Headline News was their program. I mean that's what they were, CNN Headline News. They had a news division and they started branching off from it and producing other content, and from there you had CNN International, you had CNN Business, but CNN Headlined News that was that was the open ar Jaw and Bobby Bautista and but you know, you think about it when when Wolf Blitzer came along, they basically just modeled that after Ted Copple on ABC when he was doing the hostage situation. That's what started Nightline.
Speaker 2: Yep, fair enough.
Speaker 3: Wolf just kind of followed that same model when they were discussed in the war.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, yeah, that's what road Rose Copple up there. Because even the the music that I think they still use as the opener to that show at night right was like now it's day, you know whatever of the hostage crisis. Dun dun dun dun dun dunk right that. But anyway, things have devolved over the years, and CNN is now not the network it once was. I agree with you there entirely, Jimmy. Maybe a slightly different time period where stuff started to go wrong, but still it's approximation. It's close. Anyways, anybody else.
Speaker 3: Wants that average life, Chuck, and I don't know if you know this trivia or not, but do you know what the average life of it, like a news program is nowadays? I mean, because you know, for years you had the Big Three on TV well radio before that, but then you know, UPI has gone away. I'm just wondering these news like Newsmax and News Nation, these new channels, what kind of lifetime were what thirty years with Fox News Now, I didn't realize they had been that long. Yeah, but they've been around for thirty years, So do these things start falling apart at fifty? I mean, is that why CBS and NBC are starting to go down the tubes? They just they burned our sales out.
Speaker 1: I think it's because the kind of vision as a media is going down the tubes, and it's been more people don't watch till.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been sixty years since you know, the news went live with the Kennedy assassination, right, So I wouldn't say that. And also you got to consider that CBS, ABC, NBC they also had radio news before the TV took off, right, So you know, I don't know how to count that when when a news program exists for a certain amount of time, some of them have come and gone real fast. Some of them were built around personalities that didn't pan out, and some of them existed a long time. I mean, think about how long Bill O'Reilly. You haven't heard from him in a while. By the way, Bill.
Speaker 3: O'Reilly, Unfortunately he shows up on a lot of other people's shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well mostly I think I catch him with Chris Cuomo every now and then. I think he's got a regular spot there on News Nation.
Speaker 3: But well, he's raging on Beck and Hannity, and I mean several of them play and Buck so yeah, you know he's and he's got his own news website.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: It's funny though, you know, we're starting to see new broadcasts entities like news Well newsbacks has been around them longer than News Nation, but there's this what another one? Uh Oi n News and then there's what American News Network. We've seen these things come out in these past few years. Yep, with the with the diversity. Now streaming cable is getting ready to go away because everybody's got a Hulu or a firestick or something. It's I think we're going to see a heavy influence on internet news coming up. You really don't need, you know, a huge studio to do internet news and do it from your den. Yeah, so I think that's going to be the big thing.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a ton of those on YouTube. You might not be aware of it, but there's a ton of like news stations pretty much all across YouTube. You can find them.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I've got a lot of them. Yeah, and they're all clickbait. You know, to some headline, you got to listen to it in ten minutes in it's all so and so said such and such made that might happen. It's hard to wead through them. There's so many of.
Speaker 2: Them on YouTube, right, But there's a couple of good ones that you know when something happens locally to whatever place they're in. Like, you know, for quite a while, missus Oh found herself watching one in Florida a lot. And it's a new station in Florida pretty much, you know, which has a small broadcast element to it, but the majority of its viewers are actually on YouTube, which is a different phenomena. Right, So you know, there you go, you plug into that, and I have no idea what their ad revenue is or anything else, but there's plenty of places you can go now at this point that don't involve a broadcast TV.
Speaker 3: You know, there's the thing that compares Tucker Carlson's views to say Rogans.
Speaker 2: Well, somebody asked me about you know, what is Tucker saying in the chat room, and I was just about to say, the last thing I heard from Tucker Carlson recently was pretty much a desperate plea make sure you go out and vote for Trump on the election day and just before it. Outside of that, I don't know what Tucker's had to say post election.
Speaker 3: I haven't really I don't know how to take him. You know, I've never really known how to take him. I was never been a fan, and when he left the network and went off on his own, I thought, okay, fine, But I don't know. He's just he's caught a little squirrely in some directions from what I would think he would. But I don't follow him. I'm just wondering how well he's doing it to meet network and go out on your own. I wish him luck, and I hope he can do it. I mean, that's an incentive for other people to say, hey, get out and do it. I can do it. I can do it too. But I just I'm just curious to know what his viewership is like, if it's considered good or mediocre or what.
Speaker 2: Well, just like many other people that stream are doing many other people.
Speaker 1: That do it, Jimmy, it's just under Rogan, Tucker's just under.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Saved Steel also loved to ESPN, and she's got a top gime podcast. So there's someone else. It just wasn't the only Maggie Kelly. Of course, I don't know the dinosaur corporate news media structures, just it's.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 3: You wonder how much, how much give me? How much do you think of that could be attributed to them being bought out like entities like Disney and Paramount and you know these big companies. You think that had an effect on them, and that's maybe why they're probably.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, their first their first big mistake was this is what the news was and what it should be. He gets fifteen minutes the local news and fifteen minutes of national news and there's no commercials. And the channels played these things because it's their civic duty and they're required to.
Speaker 2: Oh back in the days when news was a public service as opposed to a business.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the need to guarantee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chet, well, Chet I like Roger Mutt, He's the one that Walter Kronkite wanted to take over, but instead they gave it to Dan rabbed them out.
Speaker 3: I'll never understand that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe between Eric Sebaride and and that guy, I mean, you would have thought they had better people to hand it over to, but rather rose the prominence. Guess how he was there man in Dallas on November twenty second, nineteen sixty three. Okay, there's his rise to prominence, springboarded right off of the Kennedy assassinations.
Speaker 1: I see dance, Uh, Sam Donaldson's bulkan had going all over the place, and that damn police station where Ruby popped as well.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Well, anyway, Jimmy, I'm gonna put you on yep, I'm gonna put you on hold, Jimmy and get to another caller. But you know, hang on, maybe we'll get back around to you. We got some time left. Uh, and let's see eight six ' five area code, looks like you're live. What's on your mind tonight?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I meet Jimmy.
Speaker 4: I mean, don't don't gagg him, don't santry. I may here's time the top. Now I'm in the chosen one.
Speaker 3: To going back to the throne exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm not gagging him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we made Wait wait, we may get Sue. We may get some predictions down here.
Speaker 2: Well, see, that's the thing. I asked for a prediction, but I didn't ask for it the right way. What's a good prediction you want to get, Harland, let me know. We'll pass it around.
Speaker 4: Well, I want I want to know a few different things. Okay, First of all, Jason Barker over at Nights of the Storm the Fox, So he asked me to come on in the morning if I don't over sleep, on me on at ten o'clock Eastern time. Okay, But he's been done some studying. Unlike we've discussed before, we're about far as you know, the quote election croud in twenty twenty. How that I've said that, I was always kind of hard to believe that they was almost one hundred and sixty million people were one hundred and sixty some hundred and fifty eight. I've seen various different numbers. Now all of a sudden, other people are starting to know to set and I've dug up a few things, and Jason asked too, we're going to have a discussion on that. How just the overall I've talked about it, I mean, it was as a broke record, you know, for a while, Boudy that that's the part that didn't look right to make that the percentages, you know, I could believe them that, you know, people was just wore out for different reasons with Trump and Biden, you know, was supposed to have been the news savior or whatever. But the overall vote total and hit being record numbers and stuff like it, and never did smell right. But I was just wondering if anybody's gonna make a prediction on what promises was gonna be kept and what promises was never gonna be heard of anymore from the Republicans and Trump. You know, man, A friend of mine was having a discussion earlier, and I forgot about the show, and I looked at them, see what time it was. I gotta get off from here. But we was discussing the pardons for the J six people.
Speaker 8: That was a big deal.
Speaker 4: A year ago. But now, yeah, I've not seen and heard as much about it, even though one of the local podcasters here had a guy home this week. But I've not been seeing much about that.
Speaker 1: I think it'll have to think.
Speaker 4: They argue, do you think it'll be a blanket one? Do you think it'll be like a friend? I mean, I think it would. It would probably make them look better.
Speaker 3: I think I think that it doesn't have it's.
Speaker 2: Not Well, b Pete's got an answer for you. I guess on the Jay sixth thing, go ahead, be Pete.
Speaker 3: I think it'll be a blanket for anybody that has any non violent charges. If anybody has any charges like assault on a copp or something like that, it'll get looked at. They may get a reduced I don't think they'll get a full pardon. But I think the for the majority of people there that is just trespassing charges of that. Yeah, I think he's going to issue a blanket when on.
Speaker 2: That m and when when do you think you'll do that?
Speaker 3: Well, let's see, I would say it would probably be by the end of January, the gate of February.
Speaker 2: Okay, so within the first few weeks of him being in office, he's going to take care of that. And you figure a blanket for non violent and reductions something going on for even the ones that might have some violence in there.
Speaker 3: They got charged with hitting the cop. And I mean they've got video evidence of the guy hitting the cop. Yeah, he may have to pull some time. You might get something computed, but I don't think you may get.
Speaker 2: So you don't think they'll turn around and say, okay, I have no part and but time served can commutation maybe yeah, okay, go ahead, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: Toward do you know what for the for the paper, there's a crowding up the front of the capital with the zip TI handcuffs and stuff like that. I mean, I'm not saying they deserve twenty years or nothing, but I don't think that, you know, they're gonna get as much empty, you know, as do some modch walk through there. You know what I'm saying. I liked the guy that was holding the podium lecture and whatever you want to call it. Some because of the electures, because of the podium, you know what. People like that. It's not one hundred and fifty or sixty thousand dollars on waters. You know, they might you know, qualify for something.
Speaker 2: But now should run?
Speaker 3: Should I run twenty?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Should I run? This by Jimmy James? You think?
Speaker 1: Huh yeah?
Speaker 4: One more thing too before I forget about it. I just shared this and I didn't read it. I just looked at the headline. I shared it on Twitter, so you should be able to find it. Choke and read it from David Knight had shared something just here recently saying there's a screene. I believe it was. It might have been a story saying that the Trump campaign was starting to distance theirself from RFK Jr. Because of some comment about vaccine safety. MM that was right before ARCHUSI it popped up on my fault.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, my prediction is that he's going to find a way to dump him anyhow, So that's what's going to happen there. In my opinion, he was used for what he was used for, and he served his purpose and a story. That's that's where I come down out it. But maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good, I'm open and I welcome any good before you turn Jimmy lookes, I'm open and welcome to any good thing that Republicans and Trump can or will accomplish. A lot of the stuff is just getting them to It's not as much as you know, the Democrats is stopping them. It's lacking a lot of these red steak utopias. You know, you don't have a Democrat problem, you have a Republican problem. It seems like that nothing never gets done, or it's always this or it's that, or Democrat lie and blah blah blah, so forth, so off. But I would like to know what Jimmy thinks and what kind of promises that he thinks that will be kept, because I'm sure he knows a lot more than what I do. Because to be honest if you folks, I've not been paying that much attention to all of this stuff because you know, is a disappointed customer in twenty sixteen, and you know, I all will promises start going out the window in a week of the election.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you want Jimmy to answer what promises he thinks will be kept and will not be kept? You want to know specifically about the Jay sixth thing and what else?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I want anything anything else that that any kind of promises, big promises that he's heard of that he thinks that it will be kept, you know, within the first you know, three to six months. And I'm talking about stuff to be clear that you've got Republican control of all three branches of government again, just like it'd be a little less than what it was in twenty seventeen when he took office. But what he thinks, hell that they can do that they will.
Speaker 1: But I'm not talking.
Speaker 4: About stuff that they need sixty votes and blah blah blah, but stuff that they can actually push through easy pickens and get it done and move on.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll put hopefully Jimmy's been listening, I'll put you on hold Harlan and put Jimmy on and hopefully Jimmy you heard the question, Yeah, hed, cool, okay, all you.
Speaker 1: What big things? Well the big the big things that I see Trump doing over what the first six months?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh, he will negotiate an end to the war in the Ukraine.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: He will be pardoning many people involved, well who were Yeah, I guess people who are sure January, the big January sixth deal. Uh. Yeah, I could see him definitely doing something with that. Maybe, But honestly, I can foresee Biden PI pardoning his son, himself, his family and the January sixth people and say that he hopes that we could just move on working together and forget the pass and don't look into my crazy shit.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Let's see next big thing. Yeah, Iran's going to lose their nuclear capabilities, They're going to be once again isolated and they're going to be destroyed. Well that's not six months, but Israel's going to be turned loose to finally, and these this war against them from Iran Hasbilla hamas the PLO. They were all involved. We all know this now from the documents found in the tunnels, and this serious.
Speaker 2: And this will be serious military action taken against Iran. This will be serious military action taken against Iran within the first six months or so, you think.
Speaker 1: Not by us, But yeah, Israel's gonna do it. They would have done it. Biden is preventing them doing it. Okay, So Israel's gonna be free too when they're there war and the way they see fit m that would be a big of course, the minute that Trump announces his energy policies, an announcis that he's going to the pipeline and other things. Fuel prices will drop by about a dollar with them, But then about that six months probably quickly, yeah, three four months, maybe even a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what we else?
Speaker 1: I'll see big coming along. It seems like there's long.
Speaker 2: Well it's a few so there'll be more stuff than.
Speaker 1: You want to know what I think he won't be able to do that people want him to do, want me to try that route.
Speaker 2: Well, I think he was looking for the promises he was going to keep, not necessarily the ones he's not going to keep, but stuff that he promised to do. Hey, what do you think about the JFK stuff? Do you think he's going to actually get that.
Speaker 1: Out absolutely, and I need to immediately release a paper beforehand so I could prove that I deduce these things before the damn documents were released.
Speaker 2: Good idea, But I disagree with you about the JFK release. I think it'll be again not done in full. But okay, go ahead.
Speaker 1: You know, I think RFK will be taking a big part in that. Actually, that's something I can't see him be.
Speaker 2: M what if he gets kicked to the curtain ball if gets kicked to the curve by the Trump administration.
Speaker 13: Uh, I don't see why he would be Uh.
Speaker 1: They have prick watched the same use that medical procedures should not be forced to pound unwilling Americans things such Uh. I don't know how powerful even most brain his character is going to be now the one normal whatever can't potential member of his cabinet Orse Nick Cling's possibly a name for Toorney General. I don't know when heard of the guy, but he inqusted me today after Lectasa Jean came out and threatened the president, made it clear that she will never stop quote unquote fighting him. He came out very clear that she acts on anything that she just said. He's going to immediately and d her the criminal conspiracy and throw her badass into the prison. That's his words come out.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, look we got about sex. Yeah, we got about six minutes left. Okay, sorry, we got about six minutes left. So what I want to do here is give be Pete a chance to say whatever he wants. And you answered Harlan's question. I don't know if be Pete wants to answer that too, but we got those minutes left. Be Pete, so tell me what we're gonna do with him.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know. I guess we have to schedule something as a rehash before we go to the conference, since that is coming up. What two weeks you said, yep, I'll be to make Fini and then you'll be going the second Friday, yep. Okay, Well, I don't know. We just we have to wait and see what happens. Here's gonna be a slow roll. We got to make it to January before Trump eveets sits us. But you know, in the chair and tries to get Biden this little ask groove out of it. I may just buy a hold new chair. Who knows, I've thought about it, though, I'm wondering when the Democrats are gonna suddenly full the twenty fifth Amendment on Biden and put Harris in so they can claim the first female president. Of course, he'd only be in there for what sixty seven days, but it could happen. There's something of somebody's sleeve. We just haven't seen it yet. I guess the shock is still taking effect, so it'll be interesting to see what happens between now and January. Other than that, I just say thanks for another week, and thanks for Harlan and Jimmy James calling in and glad to hear Jimmy James. I wish he'd have been here election night.
Speaker 14: We could have had his expertise, but oh well, we muttered through and I did get to see Rachel Maddow almost cry so that I did not win the.
Speaker 3: District number six Soil and Water Conservation Commission job.
Speaker 2: Oh you didn't who want it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: It wasn't me?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well with that, with that, I figure I should turn these guys loose, you know, for the last couple of minutes, see what else they want to say, and unfortun I guess I won't be able to take any more calls. But I do have next week that will be with the open lines again before I go to Dallas. So Harlan, I definitely turned you loose, and Jimmy, I'll turn loose next. But there you go. What do you think of your answers?
Speaker 4: You know, you know, I'd just like to see some you know, some action, you know, something tangible, you know, And I'm I think I'm not the only one. And I heard a few couple other noteworthy things that I can't prove. I didn't look up a story that said Trump said that a pardon for Hunter Biden was now the question. Somebody told me that is basically a big Trump supporters and he was disappointed. Said that he heard Don Junior claim that he was going to pardon Hunter Biden. But I've not been able to find that, which I've been done a lot of stuff around the house. I've not you know, looked a lot. But to just go ahead and turn Jimmy loose. And sorry I was late, but I'll catch you guys next week.
Speaker 2: Mikey definitely, definitely, I have not heard about this Hunter Biden pardon thing. But then again, you know, it sounds to me like the kind of rumored crap that you know sometimes has no basis in reality.
Speaker 3: But yeah, in one of Trump's interviews, he did say it wasn't out of the questions.
Speaker 2: Oh, he said it wasn't out of the question. Okay, Well, anyways, Jimmy, you're live also now. So we got just these tule minutes, a.
Speaker 4: Lot of fight videos, remember that, folks. There's a lot of fake AI videos that's there. There's getting better and better.
Speaker 2: That too, that too, Harlan, You're right about that. So anyway, we're we're loosing live with both of you. I guess you're on the line with just about two minutes left, and like I said, the age of transitions with Aaron Fronz will begin after that. So Jimmy, uh, you know, real fast, have you heard anything about this hunter Biden pardon?
Speaker 1: I heard a lot of people that don't know anything discussing it. I mean, who knows. I think Joe Biden and Trump would probably negotiate, And I'll pardon you if you pardon me.
Speaker 2: M Well, there'd be nothing to stop Joe Biden from pardoning his son on the way out the door. Huh.
Speaker 1: Well, he swore to God that he will not do that. No, yeah, but so that would look bad.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Now look, if Trump propus us to do it, he will do it. I have no doubts of that, and his whole family and himself. But it would look better and it would be better for the country. I think if Trump did say, look, he's pardoning them or puntry in this case, for the crimes he's already been convicted of, which is nothing. There's much everything hidden will be exposed.
Speaker 2: So there we go. We got sunshine to look forward to on a whole lot of things. I mean, the optimism from the pro Trump side is that we're gonna see the JFK files released. We're going to see a lot of sunshine on a lot of things that have been hidden up to this point. And I don't know, you know what, I don't have a lot of faith in that, just because it is, after all, the US government got nothing to do with Trump even. I think it's just one of those things that we usually don't get transparency, and there you go, it's got nothing to do with Trump even. But you know, then again, I point to twenty seventeen once more, where he could have done nothing and a whole lot more stuff would have tumbled out into the JFK Records collection. But you know that's just my complaint, right Anyways, almost done here and only a few seconds left, so I guess i'll take them to say this, The Age of transitions is coming up. Now. I am merely Ocelly and guess what all of you are the effect, and I'll look forward to seeing you next week, maybe a couple of solo shows, maybe a surprise interviewer too, before I go off to Dallas. Guess you'll app to stay tuned and find out on Olly dot com radio. Be well,