Speaker 1: Oh, it is the nightcap after basketball on seven hundred wl W Gary Jeff Walker. I am so proud to welcome our first guest of the evening, and I'm so glad that he is willing to still come on the air after all of the ugliness previously between us. It shows what kind of a man he is, the kind of character that he possesses, and the fact that he lets bygones be bygones. It's the one and only fur Ball, Andy Furman, and thank you again, my friend, for forgiving me and allowing me another chance to rip into you at some point in the next twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Forgive you for one, I mean, we have a discussion. It's fun. We agree to disagree. It's not planned that we go ahead and talk. And I just finished watching the UC basketball game, and this thing really just irked me. You, I tell you, I'm not concerned about the results of the game. They're talking about Sunday, which is like thirty one thirty two days away from now, right, Yeah, and they talking about UC. He's got a chance, Davy's got a chance for postseason play. I scratched my head, and I'd love to see both those teams locally make the NCAA tournament, right, Really you root for that's what you played for. However, I do have a problem, and every time I speak with you, I see to have more and more problems. I do have a problem of a team that would have a losing record in a conference going to the postseason tournament. Maybe there's too many teams in the tournament, but obviously there's too many teams and that freaking Big twelve conference, that's the problem. I mean, you see what they're five and eight now in the Big twelve. I mean, how do you go to a postseason tournament? You know what message do you send to people who run the tournament? Well, there's sub five hundred, but that can still make the tournament. It's bad enough to have the conference tournaments and a team that maybe could win the conference tournament with the losing great, that's bad. Now, I'll give you an example about that. I hate to go on and on here, but I remember several years ago and KU was in in the conference tournament, and what happened was, I think the team from Milwaukee had a losing record and they won the conference tournament and they went to the NA tournament. What's the sense that playing the season of conference games when it all boils down to three or four games at the end of the year. I don't get it. I don't understand it. And they tell me it's all about the money. It ain't about the money because I watched these games on TV.
Speaker 1: No one's there, no one goes no, Well, the money is in the TV that you just mentioned.
Speaker 3: It's not about in the stands.
Speaker 1: And as far as automatic qualifiers from conferences go, that has been in the NCAA Tournament, that's been ensconced there for years.
Speaker 3: Andy. It's always been that way.
Speaker 1: If you win a certain conference tournament, you're automatically qualified, and those that had a good record during the season should get equal consideration to that conference tournament winner. But in the smaller conferences like the Horizon League, you don't you don't see that very often. There's one opportunity for one team from that conference to get in, and sometimes that's the conference tournament winner who maybe not had a great record during the year but caught fire.
Speaker 3: At the end.
Speaker 1: I mean, we've seen teams over and over again in the NCAA Tournament that barely squeaked into the tournament and then they wind up in the final four.
Speaker 3: And we've seen him make a six.
Speaker 1: Game run in the Big Dance and they come out on top that one shining moment moment, And I don't know that there's anything wrong with that. You should be rewarded for your season, yes, but you should also be rewarded for gelling at the right time, shouldn't you.
Speaker 2: Well, we saw that last year in North Carolina State jailed at the right time, and I win the conference tournament. I did well in the tournament to begin with. My problem is this. You know, yes, it is a conference tournament. You win the conference tournament, you go for the smaller conference is I'm not so certain I liked that I did, because what's the sense of winning the regular season means nothing? That means nothing that you could go on whatever and you win that conference tournament and you're going. My problem is in the regular season, if you don't win the conference tournament, and maybe you See will not win it, maybe Zavi will not win it, but they may have a losing record and they still may go to the tournament. That I don't know that I have a problem with.
Speaker 1: Well, because they're in power conferences that all of the weight is put on the strength of your conference at that point when they're making these decisions, you know, there are what sixty eight slots, which.
Speaker 3: I never understood the play in game.
Speaker 1: I thought sixty four was more than enough because after that you're money.
Speaker 3: You're waiting for the chaff.
Speaker 2: I'm with you. Uh, you know, I'm with you. I don't understand it either.
Speaker 1: It was like, well, the tournament begins on Thursday, but it really begins on Tuesday or maybe Monday, right to find out if you're going to be in the tournament. I thought that's what the season in the conference tournaments were for, to find out if you're in the tournament, not another tournament within the tournament.
Speaker 3: That just gets ridiculous and convoluted.
Speaker 2: To me, I'm with you, I'm with you. I don't usually agree mess with you, but I know that I certainly agree with I remember.
Speaker 3: Look, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying. I mean, I love it. I love college basketball. I love to see you Se and Xavier advanced to a tournament. But you gotta be deserving. That's the key. Don't water it down. You gotta be deserving, and as you say, maybe there's too many teams and that's why teams with losing records will be going.
Speaker 1: I forget what year it was, I know it was the early eighties. University of Tennessee Chattanooga had a very very good program and what was then the Southern Conference, and they were in that conference with the Citadel and Western Carolina and these other teams, Eastern Carolina, whatever, and UTC had a great regular season. I think they lost two games, were like twenty six and two going into the conference. They wind up losing the conference tournament. And I don't know whether it was Western Carolina or some other team that just didn't have a great regular season and was sub five hundred in fact in their regular season, but they won that conference tournament and UTC University of Tennessee, Chattanooga, the Moccasins were left on the sidelines when it came to the end with with like a twenty six or twenty eight and three record, And that should never happen, should it?
Speaker 2: No? And I kind of sort of coming over to my side here, I mean, you're deserving of a tournament birth with a great record like that, I don't care what happens. I don't care if you get bounced out of the conference tournament in the first round. You're deserving of a conference tournament. It doesn't make any sense. And they will they will ignore the UC chantanoogas you teach channaougas because of the conference that they're in, and they'd rather take six of an eighteen accomplish at the Big East because of the strength and the visibility of that conference.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the whole reason that teams want to be in those power conferences, because they just carry more sway and more weight with the decision of the of the selection committee and whether they should or not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they're on TV.
Speaker 1: Well, in no, hold on, Andy, they're on TV unless they're U. See, there are the Big there are the Big twelve conference and all their games have been on ESPN Plus for the most part this season, which is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: And that's good for the Big One. You know what, if I'm if I'm working for seven hundred wl W, I said, the hell of it. I mean, if you're a UC fan, you and you don't want to pay for the ESPN Plus, which I don't. I listen to the games with Dan Horde and Terry Nelson on seven hundred w W. Well, they're great.
Speaker 3: They're great at what they do. And I and I listen.
Speaker 1: I listened for the struggle for the stake, you know, where they try and guess to score for a steak dinner, which, by the way, more is a part of those broadcasts too. And he said that he won the struggle for the steak and he was still waiting on his steak dinner. I mean, they do this, this theatrics. They do this theatrics at the end of every UC game and decide who won the struggle for the steak and then they never pay off.
Speaker 3: What the hell is that?
Speaker 2: Looking into that?
Speaker 3: Well, is it because.
Speaker 1: Is it because radio announcers are welchers on their bets.
Speaker 3: It is because they don't honor their committments.
Speaker 2: Maybe they forgot, maybe they're decided what steakhouse to go to. I don't know. We'll look into that. We will check that out big time.
Speaker 1: Really well, I know this, you did want to want I was going to say hurt my feelings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't want to hurt your feelings because I know and I don't even want to bring it up because I'm not that kind of guy. I don't dance on parades. I really don't. The fact that your Kansas City Chiefs laws and I want to move on from. Really, I know you're upset, you're depressed, and the hate, the hate that this nation has had towards the Kansas City Chiefs. It's almost a blessing that the Eagles won because if the Chiefs would have won, they would have said they did it because of the officiating and that first call in the game with the offensives interference. I was saying, well, here we go again. I looked at social media. People were going crazy again. So I think it was a good thing, perhaps for the National Football League.
Speaker 1: It was number one for the ball, number new number one for the ball. It was a good call because he had his hand up into the face mask of the defender. It was a good call. There was nothing And as far as this goes, you know what, let's save this for segment number two because I do want to talk about this a little bit, and I'm not I may surprise you how I came down from that game and how I feel about it, because it maybe not what you expect. But yeah, we'll cover that in just a moment more with Andy Furman the fur Ball on the night Camp after Basketball on seven hundred WLW. Continuing our conversation with Andy Furman on the night Cap on seven hundred WLW, Garry, Jeff and the fur Ball once again together the way God intended it. And you were talking about how bad you felt for me because my Kansas City Chiefs came up on the wrong end of a very lopsided score against the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday, And I gotta tell you, I don't feel bad for me, and I don't want anybody else feeling bad for me, especially if they live in Cincinnati, because the Bengals fans really know what it's like to lose Super Bowls. They've lost everyone they've ever been in and so on, my sympathies towards Bengals fans, not for me. I mean, sure we lost this one. It was terrible. It was you know, a hell of a blowout, But it's nothing like losing three times every time you go you lose. I mean, that's got to give you a complex if you're a football fan of a certain team, don't you think.
Speaker 2: Well, the ability did that for State four consecutive years yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean the Bills another yet another example. The Bills went four times and lost. The Minnesota Vikings were there four times in loss.
Speaker 3: I feel bad for those fans.
Speaker 1: Don't feel bad for me, because the chances are good Andy Reido bounce back. They'll plug and play a few extra players in next year, and Patrick Mahomes is still Patrick Mahomes at least when he's right side.
Speaker 3: Up, and the Chiefs will be back. I already know this, right.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's good, you know. I don't want to talk about Super Bowl Sunday for a second because several things happened. Number One, prior to the Super Bowl, I had the privilege to watch, listen and see a guy who I went to summit camp with. Well, I didn't go with. He was older than me, but he was there when I was there. You'd be Brown at ninety one years of age called his last game. He's doing the Bucks game on ABC. I watched it. This guy is unbelievable. Ninety one.
Speaker 3: I did not know he was. I did not know. I did not know he was still doing games.
Speaker 2: He did his last one on Sunday. Ninety one years of age. I went to five star basketball camp actually as a kid, I want the Camp Rosemont in Hosdale, Pennsylvania for eight weeks, this summer camp. But the ninth week, after the eight weeks is up, the ninth week was five Star basketball camp. And I stayed to watch the Bobby Knights of the world, the Ub Browns and these great players. And I stayed and I met Ubi Brown, and over the years I've written letters to him, and he's just the hell of a guy. And let me tell you the rest between him and then watching the Super Bowl and listening to another analyst, but name of Tom Brady. Okay, Tom Brady will tell you exactly what happened after every play. You'll be Brown will tell you what real happened before every play the analyzed. He is a true analyst. Okay, Tom Brady was so out of whack. He even said there was five minutes left in the game. It was the third quarter. I mean, I don't know if he was nervous the first thing he didn't prepare. I'm sure he did. But the point is that don't tell me the obvious. I know it was a running play. I know it was a screenplay. I know Saquon Barkley got the hand up and he ran for three four five years.
Speaker 4: I know that.
Speaker 2: I want to hear what jug Brown tells me. Oh, it looks like they're going to play a zone defense or they're locking up on they're gonna double team this guy. And he's right. He tells what's gonna happen. And that's the job of an analyst. And unless someone sits down and tells Tom Brady things like that, he will never make it big in that business. How much money?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Okay? For years, for years, NBCTV hired one of the greatest play by play guys in all time in creation in Marty Glickman. Marty Glickman was an announcer coach for NBC and he helped out these guys before May He rest in peace passed away. Marty Glickman was great, tremendous.
Speaker 3: Well Andy, maybe the.
Speaker 1: Moment was just too too big for a rookie because Tom Brady's finishing his first year of doing this. And secondly, I do agree with you. I heard the same gafs you heard, and eight minutes left to play, He's still said. Anytime Patrick Mahomes is on the field, you never know.
Speaker 3: You know, at that point it was.
Speaker 1: Yet over against it's forty to fourteen with less than half of the fourth quarter left.
Speaker 3: The game was over. I, as a Chiefs fan, holding on to every last vestige of hope, knew the game was over.
Speaker 1: I knew the game was over in the first half, even though Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs had been down by twenty four points before, but never in the Super Bowl, and there was no chance, no snowballs chance in hades that they were coming back at that point, and Tom Brady was still acting like he's got to hold on to the viewers because you could just hear the chante say this clicking off.
Speaker 2: Well, man, I heard that they could go for halftime. That's what I heard. Look, I'm not a hater. I mean I think Tom Brady right now maybe one of the greatest quarter maybe not the greatest quarterback, if not pretty close to it, greatest quarterback of all time, the top three. Perhaps he's great, no doubt about that. Making the transition in the sport that he played, you would think that maybe he would know a little better and maybe, and I don't blame him as much. There are producers and directors that have to sit down with these guys and either tell him what to do or in some cases, tell some of these guys to shut up. They talk to hibout what the TV and the pictures tell the story, not your mouth. You and I have to tell you what I would love. I would love to be hired by a network and sit down. Look, I never did play by play, but I know what good play by play is. Why, because I've heard it most of my life. I grew up with guys like Marty Goodman, Spencer Ross, Marv Albert, you name him. I grew up with these guys. I know what it sounds like. I know what good play by play an analyst sounds like. And I could help, I really could.
Speaker 1: Marvles Andy, Marv Albert had the best hair pieces in television.
Speaker 3: There's no question about that.
Speaker 2: He probably he probably did. Yeah so, but no, what.
Speaker 1: You're referring to is something you and I've talked about at nauseum. When it comes to radio, you have to paint the picture. When you're doing a television broadcast of any sport and doing play by play, you let the pictures speak, and then when there's a lull in the action, that's when you chime in and give some kind of witty comment or something that the listener or the viewer might not know as a layman. I'll tell you the problem I had with the Super Bowl in general. The television broadcast. It was all over produced. It was so overproduced and over the top everything. It's like, no, I'm not here to watch a pageant of celebrities introduce the teams and you know whoever it was that was doing the Brad Pitts the pregame stuff. I'm there to watch a football game. I'm not there to watch a spectacle. I know the Super Bowl's a different animal, but it just didn't even feel like a football game for me watching the broadcast most.
Speaker 3: Of the time, because everything was overblown and overdone. Didn't you feel that way?
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, it was that way because I expect it to be that web because they treated that web because it's not just a game. It was how many millions, hundreds of millions of people watching it. More than that, there are people that are watching it for the very first time the game of football because it's a party day. That's the way it is. So I really don't have much of a problem there. What did you think of the halftime show. Let me run that by you.
Speaker 1: Well, we watched, we watched the replay of the Puppy Bowl, and we turned over to the History Channel for Ancient Aliens during the Kendrick Lamar halftime.
Speaker 2: You didn't watch Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 1: No, No, I had no interest. I generally don't watch the halftime shows. Has nothing to do with Kendrick Lamar. I'm there to watch the football game. I'm not there to watch the halftime show. I'm not there to see celebrities. I'm not there for any of that nonsense. I'm there for the football game. Andy, I'm a purist.
Speaker 2: Well no, I mean, I understand you're a purists, but you know, the Super Bowl is a game that basically brings out celebrities and the look.
Speaker 3: I don't care how good news is. I don't care about anything.
Speaker 2: They didn't show. But Taylor Swift was not on TV as much as I thought she would be. And when she was booed, yeah, and I think that the networks maybe they got a hint that you know, we're tired of it, and they were tired of the Kansas City.
Speaker 3: Chiefs, and she specifically asked not to be shown them camera.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean good for her. I will. I will say this. I don't remember back in the day, and I'm going back when I was a kid, when the Yankees dominated baseball and the Celtics dominated basketball in the Montreal Canadians dominated hockey. I didn't think. Maybe I was too young to understand this. I didn't see field or see that hatere it towards dynasties back then as I do now with many dynasties like the Kansas City Chiefs. I don't see it. Back then, I did not see it. I think people came out to see the Celtics. Yes, it was probably some that came out to see them lose. Some came out to see the Yankees lose. But there wasn't hatred. This hatred now, that's basically what it is.
Speaker 1: And if you're a Kansas City Chiefs fan, believe me, I experienced it myself. The personal eyre directed it in me just because I root for the Chiefs. I talked about this on the airline. Yes, absolutely, the.
Speaker 2: Handred to us you is not because you look for the Chiefs. The hatred to you is the hatred to us you period. You know, if there was no kids, the City chiefs. This still would be hatred. I gotta tell you, I mean, face fact, that's the way it is.
Speaker 1: I like the old XFL player who had he hate me on the back of his jersey and he was interviewed and asked about it, and he said, look at this crowd.
Speaker 3: He hate me, she hate me, everybody hate me.
Speaker 1: I understand that, Andy, And with that, I need to bet you Ado, because I'm tired of this attack on me personally, that you turn this into an attack on me.
Speaker 2: Oh, take it like a man. Take it like a you know what, Suck it up. Suck it up.
Speaker 1: Have you have you ever been in a Turkish prison, Joey, I've been a Turkish dan, then you could take it like a man. All Right, fur Ball, I gotta go see you later. It's the nightcap and we're not done. Maybe we are, but I don't know it yet. On seven hundred w LW Walkers saying Hey, how do you glad you tuned in? We're here till midnight tonight? Thanks to the fur ball, by the way, for being the fur ball. And remember you can't spell furman without f you uh that being said Lee Shai Lemish will be with us. Lee Shai has been a guest a few previous times. He's with the Chinese dance theater group shn Yune, which is going to be making appearents here in town at the Aeronoff Center. I believe this Friday night, Valentine's Day, and there's still maybe a few tickets left. These shows often sell out because there is nothing else like shen Yune. I've seen videos, have never seen a live performance. Maybe this Friday.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I got to get up early on Saturday morning, so maybe not. But anyway, we're.
Speaker 1: Going to be talking about what they do and why the communist Chinese government is trying to fight them tooth and nail here on our soil in America as they continue another tour in the good old US of a Hnyun Lee Shilomish coming up. Reverend Jim Harden from Compass Care. It's a great organization who promotes alternatives to abortion around the country, and they face flak for that because, of course, the unhinged left, who doesn't realize that babies, unborn babies are human beings too, want to kill as many of them as possible. Not Reverend Jim, we'll talk to Reverend Jim Harden before we're done. Lee walmscants easy for me to say, will be joining us as well. On similar tangents, Thomas Hablin, who was three years ago, pointed out what embalmers and morticians were finding out across the country after the introduction of the COVID nineteen vaccines, that the corpses that they were examining and they were preparing for their final resting place were riddled with these long, fibrous blood clots, white clots that they had never seen in these kind of numbers before the vaccine. And there is new on the horizon of COVID cover ups that I will cover with my friend Tomalins Havlin before the night is over.
Speaker 3: Also J. T.
Speaker 1: Young, who writes in The American Spectator about how Congress can stop the sanctuary city insanity that's going on in this country. Just today, as a matter of fact, funds cut off to the illegals being housed in New York City at places like the Roosevelt Hotel fifty nine million dollars just last week loan of FEMA money through Homeland Security was paid and it wasn't Christinome. It wasn't to anybody that's ahead of FEMA. These were people who were disobeying orders directly in the face and funding these criminal gangs in New York City who have illegally invaded our country. Four of those people fired today for disobeying orders. That's a good start, and we'll talk to JT about that. And up next a man who is running for mayor of Cincinnati. The problem he's a Republican. You know how hard it is for a Republican do you get elected into any office in the city of Cincinnati. We'll talk about his prospects, who he is, and why he thinks he would be a great mayor. I'm eager to find out too. Corey Bowman is up next. He's still trying to collect signatures so he can be on the ballot, and we'll talk to him about that effort too. In just a few as the Nightcab continues here on seven hundred WLW. Thanks for tuning in again tonight on the Nightcap on seven hundred WLW. You, as I mentioned in the open at the top of the hour, entertaining our next guest who is campaigning or wants to campaign for mayor. He's running for mayor if he can get the number of petition signatures that he needs in just nine short days from now. February twentieth is the deadline. Corey Bowman, Welcome to the Nightcap. How are you doing great? Thank you so much for having me. I literally know nothing about you other than the few things I've been told, So let's figure out who Corey Bowman is. First and foremost, family lineage pretty famous. Your JD Vance's half brother. You share the same father.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, Yeah, j D is, like you just said, my brother on my father's side. And we had the opportunity to actually be at the RNC convention in July and be there with all of our family for the election night and for the inauguration.
Speaker 1: Very exciting stuff. Well, I'm I'm glad you had that experience. Tell me about that. Just the inauguration. It was definitely a memorable moment. Whenever we're there.
Speaker 5: We're in the downtown area of DC, which me and my wife have spent a lot of time in the city for other events or even just to vacation, just to kind of be tourists. And the energy that was on the streets and Washington, d C. Was unlike anything I had ever felt. We went to the rally that happened the day before the inauguration, and you had thousands of people that were on the streets and all basically because they didn't know whether the inauguration if it was going to be inside outside, so this might be the only event that they can attend, and so you have thousands of people trying to get into the Capitol One arena. And I'm telling you, the energy, the positivity, the hope that was on the streets was unlike anything I'd ever felt.
Speaker 1: They always say there's nothing like being there in person, but you could actually feel it watching it. You could feel it come through the screen on TV. And that doesn't, you know, automatically happen most of the time. But let's get back to who you are. You're a father, about to be a father for the fourth time, right.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, Yeah, we just found out the gender this morning, and I'll let my wife announce that on her social media and everything and announce all of our family before I make it public on radio.
Speaker 1: Well, were you happy with the We're happy, no matter what exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: We have two boys, one girl, one on the way, and we've lived in the downtown area for four years now, just over four years. But I'm from the area originally where grow up, grew up in around like Butler County, Preble County area where Fairfield Hamilton is, But we were always downtown, whether it be for Reds games, football games. I mean, Cincinnati sports is probably one of my most favorite things about this city. But then also my brother at a time lived in Mount Adams and so we were around that area as well. But just over four years ago we moved in the West End and we started our church.
Speaker 3: Yeah I want to get to that, you're a pastor.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, So I was in Tampa for about a nine year period. That's where I met my wife. And what happened was that, you know, twenty twenty was kind of a crazy year. I don't know if anybody remembers the feeling of everything going on there, but when that happened, things kind of got real for us. And we were actually working for a ministry in Tampa where the pastor had gotten arrested just for having his doors opened during that time. And during that time I realized the importance of local government. We can have people that are on the federal level but if you have the wrong people in a local position, then you have every possibility of your rights being impended on.
Speaker 1: Well, I live in northern Kentucky and our governor, you you talk about local leaders, and whether you want to call Andy but Sheer a leader or not is another question for another day. But I took to calling him the boy Dictator during the during what I called the scamdemic because of the same kind of things, going to church parking lots and taking down the license plate numbers of cars of people who were disobeying his order to not attend a worship service.
Speaker 3: Well, we saw it in Florida too.
Speaker 5: My wife was actually the head of a call center at our local church, and I was a part of the media marketing at that church. The week after my pastor got arrested, then all hell broke loose, and my wife's office had all these windows in our call center and what we did was we prayed with people every day twenty four to seven, and there were literally drones that were outside the windows checking if anybody was in the building. Now, me personally, I went through all of our social media comments because it got national attention, and some of the most rude you know, unimaginable comments that you could I ever imagine came through that well. During that time, you know, we had a great governor, but it was all the local government that just decided that they were gonna, you know, basically stop the rights of individuals. And when that happened, it kind of became real to us. And around twenty twenty, I was following everything that happened in the city of Cincinnati, where I'm from, where I would still consider my home, because me and my wife always had the desire to be back in Cincinnati to raise our family. We always planned on coming back. Yeah, it was just a question of when. And I will be honest, in twenty twenty, we thought, hey, this might be the end of the world. We're probably going to be in Tampa for a little bit longer. But when that happened and we saw the craziness, something just rose up on the inside of us saying we have to be in Cincinnati, we have to be downtown because our heart fault, like God was calling you absolutely yeah, and we felt that, you know, this is a time where people need that the most, where people need hope, they need the message of the power of God. And right now the people that are bringing that message are being stopped and I didn't like that, you know. So that's what caused us to come right downtown in the West End. A lot of people said, go on the outskirts, go somewhere else where you're more familiar with, but I said, no, we have to be in the heart of it all because this is where people are struggling, this is where people need the hope. And then two years later we realized that our ultimate hope is to impact people, and so a great way to do that is through business and employment and economically just investing in the city that we love. And so literally a half mile away from our church in the West End, we started King's Arms coffee Shop and that's where we started two years ago. It's a great coffee shop there, but that was our way of basically investing in the city and helping people as well.
Speaker 3: Amazing you know, as a Christian believer, I know, I know what you said.
Speaker 1: You thought it was the might be the end of the world goes No man knows the hour of the time, as the scripture says.
Speaker 3: But it felt like it was getting closer to the Oh yeah, oh, I.
Speaker 1: Had the same I had the same feelings, and actually it brought me closer to God. And again that was where and the reason I believed we were close is because the government was so asserting their own authority over people, their faith, their freedom, their ability to travel and to do business and the like. And it was no big surprise to me that they eschewed God and they issued the promises of God because they really believe that they are God in many cases. Uh, what what made you decide that a run from mayor was.
Speaker 3: A good idea? Corey?
Speaker 5: Well, you know, Greta from the NEWSMACS last night asked me when did you know? And I said, well, as of last Monday, I really didn't have a clue that this was going to go the way it was supposed to that it's going. But what happened was is I came back from the inauguration, saw all the energies, saw the basically the promises that are being fulfilled by that admissions before our very eyes every day exactly. And you saw the energy you saw and you just felt like, this is gonna be a time where we are going to move forward as a country in such a significant way. And I really believe in the golden age of this country. And I really believe that we're gonna see things. Yes, you're gonna see some backlash, You're gonna see some opposition. There's gonna be some times where we need to have conversations and make sure that everybody involved is voicing their opinion. But I truly believe that we're about to see the greatest years of our country yet. But when I came home, all I did was research, and I found out that our local government here in Cincinnati, of the city Council and the mayor are all from what I saw, we're running unopposed. And all I saw it as is people need a choice.
Speaker 3: No matter what.
Speaker 5: That has never right, even if it was one hundred percent Republican or one hundred percent Democrat.
Speaker 3: People deserve a choice, no matter what you know.
Speaker 5: I make the joke that, you know, my wife, part of the reason why I love her so much is because out of all the other you know, non favorable women that I saw in my life, I was able to choose the best one. And thank the Lord that she was able to pick me as well. Somehow I got lucky enough that she said yes to me, and so that was a choice that I had, and it's been very beneficial to me in my life to have such an amazing wife. So at the same time, in government, it should never be an echo chamber. It should never be people saying yes, yes, yes, yes, we're all right in this and nobody disagrees. That's not government, that's not due process, that's not elections, that's not fairness. And so when I saw that, I just said, you know what, if this has if this is what it takes for me to just put my head on the chopping blox, so to say, and say, I'm willing to do it, because at least just to give people a choice. And I see it as the last four years, the policies that have been in place in this city. I love Cincinnati. I tell people that I'm not here to say that Cincinnati's a hellhole and that we've got to fix it. What I am saying is that I've been involved in local communities where there's significant amounts of people that have felt forgotten, they felt frustrated with how things have gone the last four years. And I truly believe that there's policies that we can implement or policies that we can take away and unkink the hose of the progress and the growth that our city can see.
Speaker 1: You talked about choice and how people need a choice and they need a voice if it is resonating differently than the voices that are currently speaking in power. Cincinnati is problematic for you as a Republican because Cincinnati you talked about, I don't care if it's one hundred percent Republican one hundred percent Democrat.
Speaker 3: I agree with you.
Speaker 1: Either one is not a good remedy for good governance. But Cincinnati is a real tough nut to crack. If you've got an R in front of your name and you understand that.
Speaker 5: Yes, well, the biggest thing that people told me is that you better get ready. They would say things like they're gonna come after you and everything. But I told people like, my heart is to give people a choice. I know it's an uphill battle, but I will tell you this, In the weak, long career that I've had in politics, I will tell you this that the hands that I've shaken, the people that have come up to me and voiced their opinions and voice their encouragement and just seeing that I'm running and gives me all the hope that I need. I truly believe. I tell people I'm not running to lose, I'm running to win. Yes, it's an uphill battle. Yes, the odds are against us, but when have they never and when have they ever been for us when it's something that's worth pushing for.
Speaker 3: Oh, there you go.
Speaker 1: Easy things are are not usually the producers of good things. It's a hard road, Dhoe, there's no question, and you've got plenty of work ahead. As far as getting signatures, you have to have five hundred valid signatures by the twentieth is so, So we're nine days away from that deadline. Yes, what are you doing to get that out? And where can people find out more about Corey Bowman?
Speaker 5: So last week I've just been using my coffee shop as ground zero for people to come and sign the zero you pun for people to call for people to get involved. As far as signing the petitions, we do have to have valid registered voters in the city districts, and then also not only to sign the petitions, but if you need to circulate those petitions to get names on those petitions, you also have to be a valid registered voter in the city of Cincinnati. And so this is what we've been doing is collecting names, collecting as much as we can, and then we've mobilized people. It's been this small army that's been mobilized this week to be able to go out and names. I'm actually telling people, meet me today after this interview, meet me at the coffee shop, and we'll basically get the names that we already have, get an idea of where we need to be the next nine days, and there will be a plan in place to be able to get these names.
Speaker 3: I'm fully confident in.
Speaker 1: That what's Corey Bowman's vision If you were fortunate enough to get the signatures and get elected as mayor of Cincinnati, how would Corey bowman administration be different than what we've seen from have to have pure vault.
Speaker 5: I think the biggest thing that I'm seeing because there's a lot of hot ticket items, a lot of hot ticket issues that people care about, and the first thing I've done this whole week has been asking people what do you care about? And I will be honest, the majority of these issues that people care about can be rooted back to proper money management, and I really believe that that is at the heart of all of this I've looked at the budgets of the city proposed in twenty twenty five. I've seen where things are going. People, especially this winter, have been very frustrated that their roads have not been plowed properly, that their roads aren't even being fixed properly. They're upset with where the money is going. And I believe that a lot of these issues that people care about, if you manage the money properly, all those.
Speaker 3: Issues are resolved properly.
Speaker 5: Talk about the streetcar issue, you talk about the pensions, you talk about every other thing which I've been researching and talking with people one on one about. I truly believe that if you have fiscal responsibility, weed out the waste, the abuse, the possible corruption that is happening in the money management of the city, and many of these things are going to be solved.
Speaker 1: The same thing that's going on right now in Washington absolutely with the doge and the president's effort to actually be a good steward of the taxpayer money.
Speaker 5: And that's all where commissioned to as a government. Your job is to be a dictator. Your job is to facilitate the blessing and the prosperity of your people, and then to do the things you're responsible for, provide adequate roads. There's bids of major sporting events that we've missed, not because we don't have the stadiums in place, but because we don't have the infrastructure, because the money hasn't been used properly, and people are getting frustrated about I think it's everyday issues with local cities. You can't just copy and paste a federal policy for the city of Cincinnati. You have to look at every issue based on what is it doing to affect everyday people. A politic, you have to, and I will tell you this, some of the most meaningful conversations I've had over the last four years of being in the West End did not start with hey, I'm red, you're blue, let's figure out how we can agree. It starts with, hey, I've seen this every day in my community.
Speaker 3: You've seen this.
Speaker 5: This is what we see every day. What can we do to actually fix these issues? And then at the end of the day, I tell people, I don't know if that's a red or blue issue. All I know is that seems like a common sense decision to be able to fix our city.
Speaker 3: Do you think that.
Speaker 1: Building a new arena to replace the coliseum is a major issue on people's minds since.
Speaker 3: Absolutely I think that the arena.
Speaker 5: I mean I was at the Young Republicans meeting last week and they spent probably a very big majority of the meeting talking about, you know, whether it be the Bengals Stadium, whether it be a new arena in the West End, or whether it be this. And like I said, a lot of these issues get solved in themselves if you manage the money properly that we already have, if you are a seward of what we have, then you actually have the proper foundation to make those decisions.
Speaker 3: Do we need an arena here? Do we need to do this? Do we need to do that?
Speaker 5: There's communities that are suffering right now because the money has been used properly, And then we'll talk. We could talk about other things when it comes to the housing and basically what I refer to as kinks and the hose when it comes to progress and people wanting to invest in the city. From day one, for me, it would be we are gonna manage our money properly and Cincinnati is open for business. We're gonna have policies in place that encourage job growth, that encourage people locally to be able to get into positions that can develop careers for their life, that can provide for the next generation.
Speaker 3: Corey Bowman.
Speaker 1: Let's talk real quickly as we conclude this about where the coffee shop is and where people can find out more about Corey Bowman, the candidate for mayor of Cincinnati.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. So, we just launched Corey Bowman dot com. That's Corey without an E. I dealt with that my whole life because one of my favorite football players was Corey Dillon. Yeah, he spelled it with an Esai'd asked my mom, why can't my name be spelled like Corey Dillon. But it's co r Y bow M, A N and dot com And so that just has a simple lead form that gives us your information, your email, and then categories that you fall into. If you want to be involved this week, I would encourage you to come to our coffee shop at nineteen hundred Bay Miller Street, that's right in the West End. We have our petitions we have You can be a circulator. If you are registered in the City of Cincinnati to be a voter. You can grab sheets yourself and go out and get names. But like I said, if the clock is counting, we've got nine days to get these signatures out and we are not just gonna be there by the bare minimum. We are going to have over the top. Corey, thanks for joining us tonight.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. Marie Bowman for Mayor of Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: JD.
Speaker 1: Vance's half brother kind of looks like JD a little bit. Imagine that will take a break and come back on the Nightcap on seven hundred WLW. The Nightcap as we continue rolling along here on seven hundred WLW Gary, Jeff back in the saddle with my friend JT. Young, a new friend, and I'm glad that we may this acquaintance and have this relationship where we can discuss important stuff that's going on in this country. And seemingly every single minute of every single day, something new crops up. I was kid with JT just before we started this about you know, we're going to finish this conversation and there will be about three or four things more happen by the time we're done with it that we didn't get to cover. So we got stuff for next time. Latest Peace in the American Spectator by JT. How to stop sanctuary city insanity and JT. First I want to mention too. JT's book is out now unprecedented assault, how big government unleashed the socialists left, and boy, they are kicking and screaming all the way to the courts right now because Donald Trump is doing exactly what he promised to do on the campaign trail. First and foremost, get the illegal immigrants, the violent, criminal illegal immigrants out of this country.
Speaker 3: JT.
Speaker 1: It it will have to ultimately hinge on what the Republican Congress can do in the short term to get this agenda passed through because already the leftist judges are blocking at every turn, including the ban of biological males in women's sports, and judge somewhere said, oh no, that's a terrible idea when clearly it violates the letter and spirit of the law that is titled nine in protecting women's sports.
Speaker 3: But let's get to the sanctuary city issue. Good evening, it's great to have you.
Speaker 6: It's great to be back your Jeff. And honestly, I could listen to you just go on riffing about about how much it's happening and how fast it's You could stay up all day and all night trying to keep up.
Speaker 2: With this stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I simply don't have the stamina of a man who was clearly seventeen years older than me.
Speaker 3: I just don't I hear you.
Speaker 6: I mean, and you think about it. He was at the Super Bowl over the weekend. I mean, as he's flying down on Air Force One, you know, the pilot breaks in and says, we're flying over the Gulf of America. Now, it's like everything he does is a headline.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and rightly so.
Speaker 1: And you saw the reaction from the crowd in New Orleans at the Superdome when they flashed to the President saluting, Well, the Star Spangled banner is playing. It's right in the middle of the anthem, and the crowd just erupts. You expect that kind of eruption of the Star Spangled banner and a response to it when you get to the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.
Speaker 3: This was in the middle of the anthem.
Speaker 1: They're singing, and the press they show a picture of the President, and the whole stadium.
Speaker 3: Just erupts in spontaneous applause.
Speaker 1: That tells you as much as you need to know about the mood of the country and about the obvious approval that this president is getting the highest rate of approval of any of his days in office, first or second term. And it just seems to keep going up and up and up, while the Democrats, as I mentioned, are kicking and screaming about really unearthing and eliminating all of the garbage and waste that is Washington, d C. And claiming they're going to take it to the streets. I haven't seen anybody go to the streets except for the Democrats in Washington, d C.
Speaker 5: Have you no?
Speaker 6: I agree, And I think you're seeing that, and it's they're painfully orchestrated. Chuck schumb We're holding up.
Speaker 7: The bottle of corona and an avocado to go after the tariffs. And I can only imagine what's going on behind closed doors of how these ultra left groups are raking the Democrats over the calls of saying you got to do something. You're not doing anything, you know, And I am sure they are feeling the heat incredibly. I noticed just the other day that a former member of staff of AOC is going to primary Nancy Pelosi. And you can just see this this ground slow coming. It may be that instead of being.
Speaker 6: Aimed at Trump in the midterms, it may be aimed at the Democrat old guard that they see as ineffectual.
Speaker 3: Right, But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: The Democrat old guard are still trying to appeal to the farthest left fringe of their party. And you're saying, a friend of AOC's will primary or could primary Nancy Pelosi in the upcoming midterms. But the whole leftist message of bigger government and more control is losing. So I don't know where the Democrats go from this point. The old guard needs to go away. They are old Washington, and the people with the new ideas on the left are just as zany and crazy as the old guard.
Speaker 3: They've just got more energy, actually probably worse.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's just that to your point, this is where the energy has been since twenty eighteen. It's honestly thriven here since twenty sixteen when Bernie Sanders went after Hillary Clinton. And you know, to bring this back to towards the peace in American spectator, you know, this is the sort of thing that has prompted the sanctuary city debacle. That Trump is making such inroads into popular opinion owned. But this is in a chapter and verse of the craziness of the ultra left and their control over the Democrat Party.
Speaker 1: Well, and when it comes to that, just today the news out that four people have been fired from Homeland Security when it was found out that last week alone, fifty nine million dollars of FEMA money went to high house illegal immigrants in New York City, and those funds have been suspended as of today. I understand, we'll see if the court stop that too. But the chief financial officer and three other staffers were fired for directly disobeying the orders of the current administration and funneling this FEMA money which could be going to the restid and some western Northern Carolina, they could be going to California, any number of places where American citizens are at risk and in peril and homeless because of natural disasters there. And they're going to illegal migrants in hotels in New York City. And there were firing. There were firings today over this, and I hope that there will be many more firings. I'm not a fan of unemployment for anybody, but when it comes to Washington, d C. And the unelectried bureaucracy that is stealing our tax money for certain pet causes. I'm all in favor of more unemployment in our nation's capital.
Speaker 6: You've you've said it so well Gary, Jeff. I mean, when when you're doing harm, you need to be unemployed, you don't need you're doing harm. And the juxtaposition you created is so eloquent that you know, we have people suffering from natural disasters. You know, we used to call them acts of God before the current era that we couldn't say those sort of things anymore. But you know, we have victims of natural disasters and they're being put in a list behind people who are the product of man made disasters on open border policy that has has brought these people here. And now to your point, if this this story proves to be true, that they're being housed at the cost of tens of millions of taxpayer dollars.
Speaker 1: Now fifty nine million dollars just last week alone, and in the American Spectator piece, you're right, it's time to stop sanctuary city insanity. The only way is economics, and this is where the Republican Congress has to get involved and put their both feet forward and just dive in They do have a slim majority in the House, I understand that, but they control the purse strings and any trouble that President Trump may have with the supposed constitutionality issues with directing these things to be done, and with the firing of you know, federal workers who will not show up to work god knows, or not do what the administration has ordered them to do, will be a lot easier. But back to the economics of it, freezing funds or withholding funds from these sanctuary cities so called is the way to go as far as and we saw Chris Murphy, as you mentioned in the piece in New Jersey, after he claimed that he was harboring illegal and an illegal immigrant in his home, and he's just, oh, well, no, no, we're not really but but right, yeah, he got all.
Speaker 6: He got all chesty about it until someone tapped him on the shoulder and said, you know, we're gonna your political here. Uh you're libel here if.
Speaker 2: That's the case.
Speaker 6: And then suddenly, just like a house of cards, you.
Speaker 1: Know, he folded, Well, the big the big key is going to be cities like Chicago and Denver is still there as well. I mean, Gavin Newsom in California spent I don't know how many, how many of the California taxpayer dollars, of which are many taxpayer dollars in California, because they tax people out of existence. Almoch in that state was to Trump proof California their government from the President's agenda, especially regarding illegal immigrants and violent illegal immigrants, and the whole sanctuary city now sense.
Speaker 3: But there are there are problems in New York.
Speaker 1: I think that the citizens of New York themselves have been very vocal they're done with it. Uh, they are tired of the government in New York, the state government and the city government for sure, taking away from the citizens who were born here, who live and work and die here in this country, over illegal immigrants, who have you know, broken the first law of this country, would you know, our sovereignty. So New York may not be as big a stretch as some people might have thought a couple of years ago, but Chicago, Denver, and southern California is going to be a tough road.
Speaker 3: D' hooe.
Speaker 1: I think as far as eliminating the sanctuary cities, but again you say, you say, it's up to Congress and they're their their movement legislatively, Yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Think you just need to start inserting into these bills that no money can be expended in these areas unless expressly provided that it can be you know, obviously in case there's things like the tension. Yeah, we want to spend money on illegal immigrants because we want them to be removed, but that they should be inserting this into every spending bill that they have a shot at, and dare the Democrats to come against you, because I believe you are going to find that they're going to actually suffer a lot of defections. That there are a lot of Democrats, and I'm thinking of one, particularly in Pennsylvania, that will go, yeah, I think this is common sense. I'm not going to I'm going to support this, I can't vote against it, and that, as you just pointed out in New York, I think that they would feel even if I'm with you personally, my constituents, Hans I have to vote for this kind of legislation. Then Republicans should be throwing the gauntlet down and daring them to come and try to stand against this sort of thing. And the only thing it's going to make these sanctuary cities, in all their bravado of virtue signaling stand up and take notice. Is going to be that there are economic consequences for disobeying the law. We're not going to then send you other hard earned taxpayer dollars to cover your costs for your political preming.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: Well, the problem in New York and Illinois and California is right there at the governor's desk, with Hocheal in New York, with JB. Pritzker in Illinois, with Gavin Newsom in California. You know, the cities may relent, but they seem to be they've dug their feet in the sand thinking that they can't be touched. And I don't know how long they can withstand that, especially if Congress restricts the dollars federally that are coming to those states. It has to be it has to be attacked right from the governor's office of each state, because they are the executive officer elected in their state and.
Speaker 3: So and you know, it's all just in New York.
Speaker 1: It's all the concentration of liberals that for years have run New York City into the ground.
Speaker 3: In many cases.
Speaker 1: In Illinois, you've got a helpful henchman in that mayor who was I didn't realize that anyone could be a worse mirror of Chicago than Lori Lightfoot who got a haircut, who got a haircut during the pandemic while she told everyone else they were not allowed because well, she's the mayor, she's got to look good, uh, you know. And in cities like Los Angeles, Karen Bass, who proved to be so totally feudile and incompetent in the wake of the wildfire response and what was available to the first responders when these wildfires broke out, which they always do in California, I think she's in a great deal of trouble too. In the city of Chicago, the citizens are standing up and basically spitting in the mayor's face, and he seems undaunted so far. But again, I think you've got to You've got to go to that state level executive and say, look, do you want your state to have any more federal dollars at all?
Speaker 3: Then you need to stop this crap.
Speaker 6: No I And that's the only thing they're going to listen to. And at the end of the day, is ideologically opposed to the economics, as the left is they still have to bow to the reality of it, the fact that if the money's not there, you cannot pay for all this virtue signaling, and that that will make them sit up and take notice. And it's the only thing that will.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The New York Post reported in your piece and the American Spectator local activist, legislators and school administrators in Illinois have been coaching migrants, including criminals charged with sex assaults, weapons violations, and worse, on their rights and how to evade ice agents. Aren't they illegally aiding and abetting wanted fugitives at that point?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, I don't know how it could be otherwise, and right to the point that you're going to, and I think we're seeing this with this administration, and you have heard the Department of Homeland Security chief saying this of when we go in and you make us invade a place to remove someone that should have been if we find other illegal they're going to get arrested too, because they're also breaking the loss of There are collateral consequences for doing this, and those are the sort of things where eventually, as unrealistic as the left is, they will have to sit up and take notice of saying if we continue to help, we're actually hurting because more people are going to be found, and that they will finally succumb to the reality. Whether the reality is a loss of funds, extra people being taken into custody because they were here illegal too, as collateral damage. You know, all of these things will mount up, and the President just has to stick to his guns. And I think the Republicans need to add firepower behind it of going after the economics that that eventually will make them say we can't do this anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean they've got to have they've got to have the spine to do what the American people have elected the president and them to do. And those Democrats, the looney left Democrats, are going to realize once the funds are drying up federally, they may lose the thing that they covet most power, an ability to be elected by their constituents. And that would be a beautiful thing to see them out.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: The President needs Congress's help, that's the point. And while there is still a majority in the House and in the Senate, they need to quickly, almost as quickly as we mentioned at the top of this as President Trump is moving, so we'll see if they've got the kahunas the spine to do that.
Speaker 3: JT. Young, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: As always, the book is unprecedented assault how big government has unleashed the socialist left, and I think that we're starting to turn a corner.
Speaker 3: I'm praying so anyway.
Speaker 6: I'm with you, Gary, Jeff I really appreciate the opportunity and look forward to talking to you again.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, my friend. Thank you so much. It's the nightcap and we will continue in moments. Shinyese Cultural I don't know what did dance company performance of Shen Yun and Shen Yun is back in Cincinnati this Saturday and Sunday. There'll be a matinee performance Saturday at two o'clock at the Air and Off and then seven or seven thirty that evening, and then at two o'clock matinee on Sunday. If you don't know what Shan Yun is, I recommend you grab your tickets while you still can. There are a few seats left. Leshai I checked just a little while ago. This is all about China before communism, and that's why the Chinese Communist Party is doing everything they can to thwart you and stop you from putting on this performance.
Speaker 3: But at five thousand years of culture.
Speaker 1: Before anybody ever heard of communists controlling the country of China. It's just a pretty pretty special event. And it only comes around once a year, and it's our turn in Cincinnati this coming weekend. Tell me what you will see if you're at the Aeronof Center either Saturday or Sunday, when shan Yun and the curtain goes up and Shenyun performs.
Speaker 8: Oh my goodness, Well, as soon as the curtain comes up, you're going to be instantly transported to another time, another place. Actually, gonna be starting off up way up hind the heavens with this ancient legend about the origin of people, and then you're going to be brought into the Royal Palace, the Imperial Palace of ancient China, and then you're going to travel from one dynasty to another, from one ancient legend to another, different ethnic groups, different traditions and stories, and even literary pieces like a Journey to the West with the Monkey King. And the main art form of the performance is classical Chinese dance. Some people call it like the Chinese ballet. It's a very different dance system, but it has thousands of years of history. It's incredibly athletic, it's really expressive. There's a live orchestra and there's both Chinese and Western instruments in the orchestra. The costumes are just absolutely gorgeous. And then there's an animated backdrop that puts you instantly in another location and actually has some funny interactions with the performers on stage, and I want to leave that as a surprise. And then there's soloist, instrumental vocal, and then there's mcs who introduce everything just to make sure you're following along with the story. It's a bunch of little pieces and it goes by really really fast, but it's it's really amazing and I would say also uplifting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of hope.
Speaker 1: There's like twenty pieces, separate pieces in every show. And you spoke of MC's you are an MC for Shan Yun. How long have you been doing that again, Lisha, I know we've talked about it a bit.
Speaker 8: It's eighteen years. Yeah, since year one, and we've grown from one company it tours around the world to now eight But like you said, we come to each city just once a year. It's a whole new production every year, so once this one's gone, it's gone forever. Well, you missed it this weekend. It's not that production is not coming back.
Speaker 2: It would be a new production next year, all right.
Speaker 1: And the Chinese Communist government, the CCP, has been doing all kinds of really egregious things to you on the way around the country.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I just don't know why a foreign countries government would would have so much sway and power in our country because we're not communist China, at least not yet, and we don't plan on being communists China. So all I can tell you is I appreciate your resiliency, and I just I think that anybody if they've not seen it before, I've only seen videos of it. But again, that doesn't do justice to seeing the live performance. As you mentioned, it will be a different one next year when you come around and tickets are available through your own ticketing agency, I understand, and others.
Speaker 3: I saw a seat shot.
Speaker 1: I saw a seat chart for Saturday's Mattinee at the Air and Off, and there look to be only a handful of seats still available.
Speaker 2: For that.
Speaker 3: You guys do sell out quite often, don't you. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we do.
Speaker 8: And we have people who come back every year. Because it is completely new, we have a lot of newcomers. It's great the whole family. You don't have to know anything in advance to show up, dress like you want to dress for an evening out or an afternoon out, and come enjoy yourself, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Shan Yun again this Saturday and Sunday at the Aeronoff tickets available while there's still available, Get them while you can.
Speaker 3: And thank you Lee, Shila Mish, thank you, you bet you.
Speaker 1: It's the nightcap and got another full hour coming up next on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: It's the Nightcap.
Speaker 1: Time for a return visit for one of our I think most informative guests on the topic of what is being found by embalmers and morticians around the country in the wake of the mRNA COVID nineteen vaccines. And you wait and you go, what embalmers and morticians? What are you talking about? You're not talking about people being sickened by them. You're talking about people who obviously died and the evidences left in their corpses as the embalmers and morticians go through. We did this discussion it seems like two and a half years ago. I guess the vaccines had been introduced at that point for a year and a half or two. So we had a little bit of empirical data on what these embalmers were finding. And there is a k or A twenty twenty four World Embalmer's Survey out which details these weird fibrous clots that have been found in the bodies of people who had the COVID nineteen vaccine. To talk about that with me tonight. Tomalas Hablin he spent twenty years in the United States Air Force, retired at the rank of major. After that, Tom a defense contractor. He's an electrical engineer data analyst that has worked with fighter aircraft like the F sixteen Falcon, the F twenty two raptor the F one to seventeen Stealth. He is a bachelor's degree from OSU in mathematics, a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Louisiana Tech University, a master's in Computer resources and information management. His career came to an abrupt halt in October of twenty twenty one when he refused to take the COVID nineteen JAB. That took Tom on a journey that eventually led him to the creation of a worldwide Embalmer Blood clot Survey to investigate the appearance of these new and unusual white fibrous clots and corpses and their potential link to the COVID vaccines, as described by Embalmers in the documentary Died Suddenly. And there have been many people who have died suddenly who were otherwise healthy individuals were it not for the induction of that COVID nineteen JAB into their bodies. Tomas Hamblin, Welcome once again to the Nightcap.
Speaker 4: How are you hey, Gary, Jeff, Thanks for having me on the show again. It has been a couple of years since we talked last. And as you mentioned, it all started for me when I watched that movie Died Suddenly. People could still find it all rumble. It's about an hour long and about half the films devoted to these six or seven Embalmers that said they were finding these unusual white fibrous clots in their corpses, and it all started for them in the year twenty twenty one, which just happens to be after the vaccines rolled out. So I watched that movie that night and premiered, and then the very next day I called the Ohio Balmer's Association in Cincinnati, Ohio. So Cincinnati's involved in this story, and I talked to their president. He was vice president at that time. It's mister Woody Wilson and wood He is a funeral director and up in Mary'sville, Ohio, runs a funeral home up there and he does his own bombing. And wood he told me Tom, I'm seeing the white fibrus clots too. So that was a wild moment from me. Gary Jeff. I said, now I have an official officer of the Ohio Balmer's Association corroborating these six or seven in balmers that were in that Died Suddeny movie seeing he's seeing these clots too. So right then and there, I decided I needed to do a nationwide survey, which then later on turned it into a worldwide survey by including Canada, the UK, Australia, and New Zealand to see just how prevalent these white fiberus clots were. And the results I got from that first survey and the two that I've done since then, Gary Jeff are just shocking.
Speaker 3: All right, Let's go through some of the results.
Speaker 1: And first and foremost, Thomas had these embalmers noticed these white fibrous clots up prior to twenty twenty ever, I mean, did they ever occur or were they.
Speaker 3: Just rarely occurring in the corpses that they were working on.
Speaker 4: They were never occurring. These embalmers, maney of them have twenty or thirty years of experience, and typically in the past, before COVID and the vaccines, they would see what's called grape jelly clots, and they looked like dark grape jelly and they resolve easily in their hands. They would also see something called chicken fat clots, which are small, yellowish in color and tear very easily, much much different than these very large, tough, white fibrous clots that are hard to break down. So this was a brand new phenomenon for the embalmers, and they were just shocked by what they were seeing. So I did the first survey at the end of year twenty twenty two, and I had one hundred and seventy nine responses from involverers around them world, two third of them sixty six percent said they were seeing the white fiber's clots. The main consensus of those embalmers was that it started in twenty twenty one, after the rollout of the covid vaccines. And here's maybe the most shocking thing Dry Jeff, is that the embalmer said they were seeing these clots in an average of thirty percent of their corpses. So this is not a rare phenomenon. These things are prevalent, all right.
Speaker 1: And how other than the timeline, is there any way to determine if these were definitely caused by the vaccine and we're just looking at the time and something that had never occurred before that are now occurring at this kind of rate, or is there other evidence out there that tie these to the mRNA vaccines?
Speaker 4: Tom Well, one of the other pieces of evidence may be that in twenty twenty there were a few embomers that said they saw the white fiber's class starting that year. And as we know, there is a spike protein on the surface of the covid virus itself, and we believe that spike protein can do damage to what's called the end of the lining of your veins and arteries and triggered the clotting response. But recall that the vaccine has also produced the spike protein. Right, Remember the shot was supposed to stain in your upper arm and your deltoid muscle. Yeah, produce just enough of the spike protein to a listen immune response for just a couple of days a week and then be gone from your body. But we now know that's not what happened at all. Those lip and nanoparticles carry that that mRNA all over your body, turning your whole body into a spike protein factory. And scientific papers have shown that the m RNA from the vaccine has been producing spike protein for months at a time, not just a few days to a week. So the scientists that I've talked to believe it is a supercharged the effect of these white fiber's cloths by continuously causing damage to the what's called the end of the lining of our veins and arteries clotting response.
Speaker 3: So in bombers, are they more free to talk to you now than they did then?
Speaker 1: Because there was so much overt pressure, as we know, from organizations like the CDC and the World Health Organization to not say anything adverse about COVID nineteen vaccines or vax genes as I like to call them. But people are more willing to open up and talk about this stuff than they were then, right.
Speaker 4: Somewhat unfortunately, in my latest survey, the one I did here in twenty twenty four, at the end of twenty twenty four, the good news is we got three hundred and one responses as opposed to one hundred and seventy nine in the first year, we got two sixty nine. By the way, in the second year, at the end of twenty twenty three, on this most recent survey, we've got three hundred and one responses. Interesting though interestingly though, Gary Jeff, my best performer from my middle survey, Pennsylvania Funeral Directors Association YEAH, who had supplied one hundred and twenty five responses to the twenty twenty three survey, declined to participate in this current survey in spite of the fact I have an email from their president saying that he's seeing unusual clouding in his corpses. So something is going on, and we actually asked a few questions in this year's survey about that. Two of the reasons I think that the bombers and funeral directors might be reluctant to talk about this is if you were a lot of these funeral director associations that I sent the survey to their presidents or funeral directors themselves, Well, would you want to participate in the survey that might show a link between the COVID vaccines and these unusual clots. If you had mandated that all your people have worked for your funeral home take the COVID vaccine, you might be sending yourself up for a lawsuit right if they get in it. Also, we know from the CDC at about eighty percent of American adults over the age of eighteen took at least the first two COVID vaccines way back in twenty twenty one. So you know, there might be a little cognitive dissonance going on on here too from these funeral directors and involverers if maybe they took the jabs and they made not want to know the answers to these questions. So there's been a reluctance, and we asked a couple questions about that. One of them we asked was do you talk to other embalmers about the clause and are they saying they're seeing the clots? And about two thirds of the enbombers are responded to this year's survey said yes they do talk to other ebolmers and yes they are saying they're seeing the clots. So they're talking to each other privately about it, Gary, Jeff, but they're not coming out and talking about it publicly. Only very few of them bombers have come forward publicly to talk about this.
Speaker 3: Well, we know that.
Speaker 1: Well we know too that before there was even the rollout of the COVID nineteen vaccines relating to the pandemic, that hospitals were fudging all kinds of records with patients who were who are dying in their hospitals because there was a financial incentive we found out for them to list deaths as COVID. I whatever reason there was for that, who knows.
Speaker 2: But so.
Speaker 4: I'm absolutely correct, You're correct, Gary. In fact, you know, here in the United States, I think families were paid somewhere between ten to thirteen thousand dollars to help pay for the funeral of eleven if the death was coded as COVID. So you know, so then tended to get coded as COVID, and then you know they were happy, the family was the funeral homes happy because they know they're going to get paid. So yeah, I suspect that death certificates may not be properly displaying the actual cause of death in some cases by calling things COVID when maybe something else was a culprit. So one of the other things we saw this year was that funeral director associations as well or were reluctant to talk about. Only about one out of five funeral director associations around the country are actually talking about the white fibers clots with their membership, either in their annual meetings that they have or they're monthly or quarterly newsletters. That's another question we asked in the survey. And this is important, right because unless funeral directors and in ballmers and then also vascular surgeons and people that work in cath labs, because we do have evidence these things are occurring in the living and they're causing strokes and heart attacks and people are having these white fiber's cloths remove and what's called catholization lambs. Unless we have these vascular surgeons and endovascular specialists and ballmers and funeral directors come forward and let us know what they're seeing. We don't know as the public, because these are the only people to see what's going on inside veins and arteries.
Speaker 1: Our current president, Donald Trump has been all about transparency and getting to the bottom of the and releasing the files on JFK MLK, Robert F.
Speaker 3: Kennedy Junior, for example.
Speaker 1: And all these things that we're finding that are buried in our federal government are taxpayer dollars that are being wasted willy nilly by these agencies with these pet projects that he's hired Elon Musk or invited Elon Musk to take a look at Forensically, I don't know that we're going to get much transparency about the vaccines from this president because he actually led the charge and claimed it was a great victory, the Operation Warp Speed thing. And that's the only part of the Donald Trump presidency that I'm leary of. We're not going to get to the bottom of this any quicker with him in office than we would Joe Biden or you know, any other person, Barack Obama or anybody else. So I would like to see the president own it and say, you know what, we made mistakes instead of claiming it was a big victory for the country in the world.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I agree completely with you, Jerry Jeff. I think this is Donald Trump's one blind spot is the safety of these vaccines. But I do not believe are safe. My latest survey in twenty twenty four, eighty three percent of the three hundred and one in balhmers two hundred and fifty out of the three hundred and one are still seeing the white fiber's class and they're seeing them in an average of twenty seven percent of their corpses, Gary Jeff. They're also seeing another phenomenon that's equally is dangerous called microclotting. Seventy eight percent of the involvers are seeing that, and they're seeing that in twenty two percent of the corpses. So one out of every four corpse has either this white fibrous clotch or this micro clotting problem. Then invalvers, like I said, with twenty or thirty years of experience, have never seen before prior to COVID, to the vaccines, now micro clotting, they had seen a little bit. He had seen that in less than five percent of their corpses prior to COVID, particularly in patients that had heavy chemotherapy. Yeah, but other than that, you know, so that's at least to quadrupling of that side effect. And like I said, the white fiber's clots he had never seen before. So I'm with you. I think that Donald Trump needs to dig into this and get rid of this one particular blind spot in his policies.
Speaker 1: Wasn't it Robert Malone, the developer of the mRNA vaccines himself, who has been very critical of the COVID nineteen vaccines roll out and not telling people exactly what they might do as an adverse reaction to having the jabs.
Speaker 3: It didn't he.
Speaker 1: Warn about the clotting factor of this particular spike protein vaccine.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, you know, he's the father of mRNA and he himself says that this is too dangerous for humans. And remember, this is just one of the side effects. For tracking, Doctor Peter mccaull is tracking the myro carditis issue. A doctor William Macus in Canada is tracking the oncology cancer turbo cancer's angle. There's all kinds of maladies being associated with these vaccines.
Speaker 3: Right coming back to you Thomas.
Speaker 1: Your your career came to an a brief halt, as the bio says, in twenty twenty one, when you refuse the jab As you may or may not remember, I famously on air or refused the job, and I never got any of the COVID nineteen mrina vaccines, and I'm happy to say that no adverse effects as a result of not getting it. My wife didn't get them either. She kind of followed my lead or agreed with me that it wasn't proven to be safe or effective. And for that, you know, I've been vilified. I've been called all the names that you are called if you call in to question any of this technology. What Donald Trump has issued the executive order that you could be reinstated. Were you fired from the Air Force in twenty twenty one for not getting the vaccine or as a contractor?
Speaker 4: I was a defense contractor at the time, right, and technically I was actually fired for insubordination, not for not taking the job, because we received an email from a three star Air Force general saying the dates we had to take the job. He was trying to guilt us into doing it. In some of the words he said, I sent him back and mail saying shame on you. Remember this is an Air Force three star general. Yeah, shame on you, you know, for not standing up for our right to decide for ourselves whether or not staying experimental drug. And I didn't just send the email to him. I ce set all thirty thousand people that work right at right Patterson Air Force Base, so I knew exactly what was going to happen. I got a call a half hour later from my boss that I worked for. I was fired for my one hundred and sixty five thousand dollars a year job as an electrical legendeer at the Air Force base for shame in the Air Force three star in front of the entire base.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, and it kind of looks like the Air Force, the other the other services are winding up with some egg on their faces now with the order to or at least the push.
Speaker 3: This is a positive side of President.
Speaker 1: Trump to h to reinstate with full backpay those who were released from service for refusing the JAB.
Speaker 3: I mean that that is a positive you would agree, absolutely?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh absolutely, I'm very very happy because a lot of those young men and women were put in a terrible position. Right, They had ten fifteen years in the service and if they refused, they knew they were going to lose their twenty year pension. It was all you know, that's a heavy coercion on somebody to hold their pension benefits over their head. No, but they were pretty much forced to take the jabs.
Speaker 1: Well, Tom, I can't tell you how much I appreciate your work. And you're reaching out so we could have this conversation again, and please keep us informed as things roll along, and if you find out more, let me know and we'll get you on the air again.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, yeah, thanks Gary, Jeff, because you know Big Farm is not stopping. They've got new mRNA based drugs for the shingles, RSV virus, third flu, regular flu, more COVID shots. My advice to people, I'm not a doctor, but my advice to my family is don't take any mRNA based products.
Speaker 7: In the future.
Speaker 3: You don't have to tell me twice.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Jeff, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Thomas Haviland on the latest worldwide blood clot survey as it relates to the COVID nineteen vaccines and what the embalmers are finding not just the people who were dying suddenly of myocarditis and other issues and clotting. But when the patient is gone, you know the evidence is right there in the body and it simply can't be denied with numbers like what Thomas is showing in this latest twenty twenty four Worldwide Survey, A breaking back on the nightcap on seven hundred wlw Alms Gantz, who was the chief comms officer of Patriot Mobile, the Christian telecom company, and also involved with a pack which we'll get into. And here in just a moment, Lee is fresh off the RNC the inauguration in Washington, d C. Where she didn't come home with the presidential pen but came home with the flu.
Speaker 9: I hope you.
Speaker 1: I hope you're feeling betterly. But that was a magical time in Washington, d C, wasn't it.
Speaker 10: It was wonderful And it's so wonderful to have an America first president back.
Speaker 3: In the White House.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not only a border state issue, it's an issue for every state in the Union. Just today, the Homeland Security Department and the President ordered Homeland Security to stop payments of some whatever, millions upon millions of dollars to house illegal immigrants in New York and they stopped at fifty nine million dollars last week went to house these illegals, many of them criminals, well I guess technically all criminals since they entered our country illegally and broke the law by setting foot in our country without permission. But what do you think of the first three weeks of the President's administration and his architecting this round up? And this I mean, the border is absolutely shut compared to the last four years where we were seeing you know, thousands every day flood across the border, tens of thousands, and now it's down to less than a couple of hundred from what I understand. And the tariff threats have been a big part of that, right.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, President Trump is using terriffs as leverage for border security, and Americans should support using every tool in the toolbox because border security and illegal alien invasion has been a threat to our democracy.
Speaker 3: You know, we're based in Texas.
Speaker 10: We have the longest border between the United States and Mexico, over twelve hundred miles, and we have been invaded. You know, to President Trump, this is all a negotiation. My money's on President Trump, and Americans are glad to finally feel that we have someone representing.
Speaker 3: Us in these negotiations.
Speaker 10: In Texas, just last week, with a line of Mexican National Guard and army trucks along the border just on the other side of al Paso, ABC News reported that mass and armed National Guard members picked through brush they were finding ladders and ropes and getting rid of them, and patrols were also seen in other parts of the border near Tijuana.
Speaker 3: This is a really good start.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the remain in Mexico policy is back the ten thousand troops, Mexican troops on their side of the border holding back the horde, and we saw that during the first Trump administration. It seemed to work fabulously well. But it might not have happened at all without the threat of the tariffs on Mexico, which are still set to go into effect in some respect on March first, since he delayed them a month to get everybody on the same page here. But how do you think we will balance any possible consumer, you know, hurt with a secure border? Do they balance each other out? And can we survive as consumers with the increased prices possibly from the tariffs.
Speaker 10: Absolutely we can, and you know, the pains of correcting a corrupt government is a necessary and worthy sacrifice in order to save our republic. America has been put, especially in the last four years, in a disadvantage in negotiations with other countries, and other countries have gotten used to taking advantage of America. That is not what we elected President Trump for. We elected him to put the taxpayers first, from Doze to killing DEI, to protecting our borders, saving women's sports, unleashing American energy, to stopping this illegal lawfare. Now, this money doesn't grow on trees. It comes out of the pockets of hard working Americans. The November election was a mandate where hard working Americans said enough. And President Trump is doing exactly what we elected him to do, which is to put America first.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, there's a caricature of a human being because he really doesn't look real at all, named Chuck Schumer in the United States Senate from New York, who is holding up the corona bottle and the avocado saying you're going to be paying through the nose thanks to Trump's tariffs on these products. Most notably, I think it's very important that there be a level playing field when it comes to trade, and we do not have that with Mexico or Canada. It's certainly not with communist China and even the European Union right now. So I think a little bit of their own medicine will be good for everyone, especially when it comes to Mexican made automobiles coming across the border. I think it's important no matter what Mexico does to help us secure the border, there needs to be some reciprocity here for the American car maker and the working man here building automobiles, don't you.
Speaker 10: Absolutely? And an example of real dollars what really affects Americans. Texans are paying over thirteen billion dollars a year due to illegal immigration. This comes out of our property tax, whether it comes to the schools or the hospitals that we have to support or they're housing. Texas law enforcement has also seized over six hundred million deadly doses of fit and all from these violent illegal aliens. If tariffs cause a brief economic impact, it is nothing compared to what these illegal alien invasions are costing Americans.
Speaker 3: Right well, I mean.
Speaker 1: There may be some pain initially, but I think If it all balances out and we get the trade balance even and we get more manufacturing here in the United States by those Americans, then maybe we can call it a win win in every regard. You know that Homeland Security just fired for employees for going rogue and continuing to fund the illegal immigrants in New York City at the Roosevelt held was to the tuner like fifty nine million dollars just last week alone. Those payments have now been stopped, so that money is not coming out of the treasury anymore at the federal level. But you're right, Texas has been the point of the spear, and you're right there on the border, and your governor, Governor Abbott, has done a great, great deal to combat this invasion, don't you agree?
Speaker 9: Absolutely?
Speaker 10: And you talk about the hotel situation in New York City, your viewers need to check out Line in the Sand. It's a documentary by James o'keef. Patriot Mobiles supported a hosting red carpet rollout of it. They would under cover in this documentary Line in the Sand, where they showed all you had to do was walk in and tell them you're an illegal alien, and you get free housing, free food. You want to go somewhere, We'll get you a bus or a flight. American taxpayers are paying for that. You want to talk about additional, you know, issues outside of economic You know, American steel industry has been devastated by China imposing you know what they do is they these China steel companies, they're producing still at faster rates, flooding the market at discounting prices, and not behold into these same quality and safety standards. The American China industry is required to adhere to the American Society for Testing and Materials our China has to follow the structure requirements, and there's welding requirements, and there's some questions about the safety of China steal. We need to go back to boosting the American steel manufacturing and reduce the reliance on foreign steel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, many people consider the Biden border policy is a failure. It was purposely done Lee and that's what people need to wake up to.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a failure. It wasn't there in confidence. Their in confidence was planned to recruit more voters and to recruit more cheap labor and the like and take away American jobs and American freedom ultimately, and I'm glad that we've got a president who knows which side of the bread is buttered on, and we hope that he continues with tariffs and anything else he needs to do to gain leverage. Lee Wamscans from Patriot Mobile. Thank you so much for your time and I know we'll talk soon.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thanks Caaring God bless you get.
Speaker 1: Reverend Jim Harden is coming up next as we close the nightcap them Harden from compasscare Us. Reverend Harden, it's been a while. It's great to talk to you, and there is renewed hope everywhere you look, isn't.
Speaker 6: There there really is?
Speaker 9: It really is a revival, a political revival of source. And by the way, thanks for having me back on. It's an honorg with.
Speaker 1: You, absolutely, so tell me where we are, where we sit here in February of twenty twenty five when it comes to protecting the sanctity of life and to protecting mothers, and what are the plans for the year ahead?
Speaker 3: Reverend Yes, thank you.
Speaker 9: I think what we're experiencing right now in America is the dawning of justice once again. We have the President Trump essentially representing himself now as a pro life whirlwind. He's done so much domestically and internationally to protect women and babies from a multi billion dollar international abortion complex. He's defunded USAID, which is essentially holding third world countries financially hostage to a population control you know, right for propaganda. He has defunded the World Health Organization. That's that's saving US half a billion dollars. Also very pro abortion, he has reinstated the Mexico City Policy and enhanced it, which Remberich means we're not going to spend money, federal taxpayer money on abortion. Internationally, he said, we're going to enforce the High Amendment, which means we're not going to spend federal dollars on abortion.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 9: Domestically, he has freed twenty three pro life, peaceful pro life prisoners in federal penitentiary for simply peacefully expressing their belief that all people are made to the image of God, deserving a busting protection from the wombs of the tomb. Those people were indicted, unjustly invited, and sent to federal prison. He called them present Frum called them American gulags, and he was right because they were sent to prison on violations of the Face Act freedom of access to clinic countries. Zach And this is basically, you know, a Stalinistic Article fifty eight whereby you know, Russia and now under the bid administration was essentially imprisoning the politically disfavored Christian pule lifers. That's over. President Trump has basically said we're going to start a task force on rooting out discrimination, anti Christian discrimination in federal government. Believe that, well, amazing.
Speaker 1: The thing about the thing about these Face Act prisoners, you know, incarcerated under the Face Act violation of it, is that we're not talking about violent people. We're talking about people who are praying outside an abortion center. We're talking about people trying to at least tell young women who were coming into these centers as they were crossing the street, you know, that there were options other than killing their baby, right, I mean, these these are not violent criminals.
Speaker 9: No, these are people that believe that all, all in the all humans need to be blessed and protected, and somehow telling women that they should there's options to not only help her, but also to say the baby is somehow considered a crime a terrorist act if you can believe that that's that's how a Biden administration portrayed. That's how the Biden's DJ indicted them, and they were indicted based on Marxist propaganda in violation of what Colleen Color constantly Justice Colleen Color constantly down on the DC District Court who indicted thirteen of them. She said, there are violations of the thirteenth Amendment, which is the Amendment and the Constitution that says you can't enslave people. She was essentially saying that Christian pro lifers, peaceful Christian pro lifers, are enslaving women by forcing them to have their babies. Think about that, fortioning them to become what was she more permanent socio economic underclasses. So this is this is the kind of vitriol that the President Trump and his new administration are fighting, and I think they're doing a very good job so far.
Speaker 1: I want to let you know we have our March for Life in Kentucky where I live, just across the river from Cincinnati. They were going to have it tomorrow at the state Capitol in Frankfort, but it's been delayed because of weather conditions. We had some more nasty snow and Ice coming in of today and perhaps tomorrow down near the Capitol, But on the twenty sixth of February, they'll be gathering as they do every year, And I'm in touch with those people and they absolutely applaud your efforts at the national level with Compass Care. Anything else that we should look for on the horizon directly, Reverend Harden, Anything that you guys are working on right now.
Speaker 9: Well, two things. New York State is the abortion capital of the nation. New York City the abortion headquarters. We are serving them in and saving lives in the abortion capital right now, expanding services to women who's were the only medical, ethical alternative to abortion. Women in the Bronx and Brooklyn and places like that, which essentially represent the highest abortion hubs in the nation. We've seen a ninety percent increase and abortion in just one year women, you know, and so we've got eight losses are working on right now just to protect our ability to protect women and babies from abortion. So keep praying for us and women that we're trying to recon serve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, again, your organization is Compass Care USA. How do people find out more, Reverend Harden?
Speaker 9: You get to learn more about how we're saving women babies from abortion in the abortion capital. They can go to Compasscarecommunity dot com. That's Compasscarecommunity dot com.
Speaker 3: God bless you.
Speaker 1: I know you're doing the Lord's work and I really appreciate it from our standpoint as a pro life me as a pro life person. I can't speak for everybody else here but for me personally. Thank you so much, and God bless you. Thank you, God bless you. All Right, Reverend Jim Harden, as we close this night camp, and as we do the Nash Anthem to honor America and that includes the unborn seven hundred w lw M