Speaker 1: It's the Lapsed Fan Wrestling Podcast with Jack and Carnasco and JP Sorrow. We've got an exciting Christmas program lined up for these folks. We've been to a Little Boys that year.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Tony.
Speaker 1: It's an artificial tree, so I did artificial job at.
Speaker 2: Trimming times is only exceeded by inability to adjust hollow.
Speaker 1: The third wrangling here the Lapsed Fan got a price.
Speaker 2: For the Maion dollar Man. Even Santa Claus and so No say it's not so.
Speaker 1: Off, and we continue. We're back. It's the twenty twenty four to left Christmas Show and we have reached that stage where it's a battle. It's the solar system has been so generous and we're just good. We are bounded by things we've already opened and there's still quite a bit to go.
Speaker 2: There's way too much to go.
Speaker 1: JP, Mama Sorrow, I'm here with you. And the next gift of Christmas comes to us from Italy, from no actually for Jila, New Milford, New Jersey. This is from our pal Scott and it's very clear, do not bend. Let's see what it is. Will we bend the knee?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 1: Will we bend to his will, bend his desire on this unwrappening. As I said about bending it very decisive. Right, Whatever happened to those scissors?
Speaker 2: Uh? Do I have?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I have them?
Speaker 1: Boss has the scissors. It comes the very fraud exercise of passing them. Sid, I didn't we already go over this, Mama sorrow?
Speaker 3: Did?
Speaker 2: I did? Put the shop in my hand.
Speaker 1: The wrong night right right, just like it, And we must keep that in mind. Yes, play you just read, Yes, chat GPT wrote it in artificial intelligence. Artificial intelligence will write if you tell it. Write a play about Jack and JP being confronted by Vince McMahon in the middle of the night and Hulk Hogan confronting them as well. Make Hulk Coogan say x y Z, it'll write to the script by itself. That's the age we're in. Can you believe that?
Speaker 3: No, because I'm.
Speaker 1: Thinking of all the wonderful producers that have been struggling for years amen books together or.
Speaker 3: Movies, and now AI is going to.
Speaker 1: Take Did you think that was just as good as any writer could come up with. Yeah, it's indistinguishable in some in some degree, right, yes. And so the question is what makes one human and here's here's our gift from Scott. Boss Man's on the move. Oh he's gonna feed the flames. Yeah, so boss Man's been so great all night about keeping the hearth roaring. We've gotten lost here in gift unwrapping this season, and the fires died down quite a bit. So boss Man is trying to keep his head set on, negotiate this huge pile of packages and feed a fresh log into the hearth, Because what is Christmas if a fire isn't burning. We've learned this under the cinemat there's a fire. Well look at that. That thing went up like nothing.
Speaker 2: Wow, well that's not the law. It's a cardboard.
Speaker 1: But oh, I was going to say none of the plastic. No, he did not put plastic in it. But you did not put any of Scott, Gillian and Steve's gifts in there.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if I can burn a pillow.
Speaker 1: Let's not so. Here it is. Here's the letter here from psychopathic siddons Uty. It signed I am not obligad Well this has to be you and yes, as the fireplace roars and Christmas.
Speaker 3: I am not obligated to sends you an eight ten autographed headshot with peanut butter and jelly for you to eat without without without first sending me a case of Vienna's.
Speaker 2: But I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: What, if you don't send me a case of Vienna's, I'll be forced to send you an autograph photo with peanut butter and jelly to eat. I'm forced, but never obligated. You cannot obligate me.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, and we make the handoff inside the thing?
Speaker 2: What what is it?
Speaker 1: This is brilliant?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 4: It's an picture I'm sayding justice with peanut butter and jelly.
Speaker 1: On it, smothered, smeared.
Speaker 2: I don't even what do I do with the revolutionary too? What do I do with this? I mean, this is completely disgusting.
Speaker 4: That is the most atrocious thing Ever's ben It's smeared like you know why I do not bend because otherwise peanut butter and jelly go all over the place.
Speaker 1: So yeah, there you go. Listeners of the show will recall during tribute, we made a joke about how, just to be as absurd as possible, a wrestler would smear peanut butter and jelly on his eight by tens before sending them to his fans. These are the kind of crazy things we come up with. And this is what happens, Mama sorrow. When we make a joke about peanut butter, smear it on an eight by ten of a wrestler. Some someone sends us an eight by ten with peanut butter and jellies.
Speaker 2: I can smell it. Oh you can't smell it now?
Speaker 1: Oh god, it looks like it honestly looks like diarrhea in there. Doesn't it the the color it takes on?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: And oh it does it looks like blood when put in cellophane and send them the mail? Who knew bloody diarrhea over a picture of sid and w c W laps the time to sign.
Speaker 2: It, Let me sign it.
Speaker 1: Fucking amazing. I have to say this is a great It's disgusting, but it's the perfect like little thing. It's not a big production. Yesh, kudos to you, sir. I want to grab the envelope again and give the shout out.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 1: So this is from Scott gallaher Scott, a Merry Christmas to you and yours. I want to thank you for the extra thoughtful and well extra disgusting gift. Sometimes we get boxes of food we can eat, and sometimes we get boxes of food we cannot.
Speaker 2: Eat, and boxes of food we don't want to eat.
Speaker 1: So all of our warmest bushes this holiday go out to scott and all of you in the Solar system as the unwrapping continues. The next time, we're with you here on the main feed.
Speaker 2: Is a production of the LAPS Entertainment Group. It's content is intended for private use.
Speaker 1: Homely Phil is sorry I say we wanted
Speaker 2: Not want songs