Speaker 1: All right, welcome to sixty agenda. I'm your host Andrew here again with my man Justin Warder on the courts and we talk about what they want. Welcome, Welcome to any new commerce. Appreciate you coming through. I hope you enjoy anything you find. Leave us your feedback, comments, concerns. I'm sure you may have plenty sometimes and that's great.
Speaker 2: We love it.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and check out our description. I'll get out of the way now. Please go ahead, and you know, show us some love on our social media's as well as we have a Gmail. If you want to request anything or ask any questions, we always encourage that. Otherwise, we hope you enjoyed the last episode, you know, going over the agendas man amongst other things. And this one, I'm thinking we're gonna kind of go into what would you call it, not megalithic structures, but kind of mounds society. We got the serpent mounds. We could talk about plenty of mounds everywhere, as well as kind of some theories about petrified trees and how maybe the source of rivers. Possibly you're coming from petrified trees. Who sounds wild? We'll see. I don't know that. I have no opinion yet. As we go into it, we'll see and then finally we do have one more that we may get into. You may have seen it through tartarian propaganda. Uh if it's real, who knows. Maybe it is, but melted buildings being I guess mountains or various terrains actually being remnants of an old civilization. It's very possible.
Speaker 2: Maybe.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just don't think it's directed energy weapons as some claim that made it happen. So we'll see, and we're going to try to get an objective observation on some wild shit going on. So without further ado, welcome and let's get into it. So you live right next to the Cohochi Mountains. Just you're pretty close. It's like not really but like you know, you're over there.
Speaker 3: Trying to directly docks myself, but yeah, yeah, it's I'm adjacent.
Speaker 1: If you were in the Kochio Mounts, he'd probably be in some trouble because that's in East Saint Louis. And that's a if you ever heard, it's not it's not place you want to hang out at night.
Speaker 2: I go there all the time, dude. It's pretty chill.
Speaker 1: Go to the East Side hit the Strip Club baby, the Pink Slip baby. Fuck Yeah. Anyway, dude, Yeah, So I've been over the Khoch Mounds over there. You know, they throw it in the middle of the hoods that way, nobody pays attention. I think we mentioned that before even on here, and you know, we went there and we've had the theory of maybe they could have all been periods, but maybe they are pyramids, but maybe they are just what they seem to be, just mounds, because there are weird shit like serpent mounds other places. So maybe there was a mound building society as well, not just pyramid builders. So there's uh, the Cohokia one. The Mississippian cultures constructed huge earthern mounds, earthly made mounds, often for ceremonial astronomical which is what I think it kind of boils down to, or burial purposes. They say that they had like a king's chamber there at that big one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, supposedly bunks mound had the king chamber at the top or some shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where they were buried like a chief of the of the tribe. Yeah, But early European settlers kind of assumed that these were too advanced for Native Americans, leading to mits of a lost race of mound builders. Huh so maybe it just kind of started them. We'll find out some fringe researchers tie them to the Phoenicians, Hebrews, and were the Atlanteans suggesting this this idea of it really backs up what we talk about and here the new age theories of you know, the why am I trying to say? The root race theory, which is very dangerous and you know, we did a show with outside minds and they're like into that and that's cool, but I think it's a dangerous thing. Man. You gotta watch out because it falls into this nephilum because I thing that really if it was a root race, we're talking about like the Nephelin roof race, the one that got wiped out by Noah's Ark, right, like that kind of shit, That's what I think is going on there. And we could even apply some background shit to it later. Because I had my mind blown. I listened to a new episode of ten Forlhatt and I'm making this kind of episode for this, and then I just listened to that just because and it was so odd synchronistically that he was just a guy just talking about seed wars is what he called it.
Speaker 2: Seed wars.
Speaker 1: Seed wars is the idea, but what it is. Yeah, there's a new guy who's got a book about pretty much the Bible and how the whole thing is about. I mean a nutshell it. Adam and Eve may have fornicated with like the serpent and like, oh man, these little g gods. And then because the first thing they did was covered up their private parts, right, so like to show shame like there, and it was like they knew their body. But maybe it was that, and he really lays some credence to it. There's plenty of other spots in the Bible, and I can show you because I took some notes from it that we can lay a little context to that. And it's kind of almost it makes a lot of sense because then after that, apparently God said something along the line of all the punishments were like reproductive related, where she was gonna be hurting whenever she bears children and all that was gonna be painful. And then also he said something about how he's gonna like split what she's having and so she's gonna have twins and she ends up having twins, Cain and Abel, and apparently one of them, Cain was not Adam Seed, right, he's the one that kills Abel. Right, So it's the whole thing. And then the guy kind of starts talking about how in the Bible they just go like this person, begat this person, and they do it over and over. Well, it makes sense whenever you look at from that angle that they're trying to follow the lineage of the bloodline of the Nephilim. Dude, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: That's legit?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, bro, So I'm like, damn. So when you look at it from that context, this could have been the race that was living on Earth for a while after this initiated, and then they all see to the earth, humans and them they lived together, and obviously we know the story of the giants not being satiated so they eat humans and all types of shit. Yeah, and then that's when God, because of the blasphemy, cover the earth from water. Who knows what really happened. So again, this could be the reason why I want to go into that because I think all that has to do with these societies that are covered up in history. Pretty wild, man, that's wild.
Speaker 3: What if there is like at the bottom of the ocean or some shit, there's like a gang of giants down there.
Speaker 1: Well, apparently they found Well that's why I want to talk about the mountains and stuff as my I'm sure our listeners are probably freaking out about, like they found giants in Ohio by the surfent mouths. Yeah, no, elongated skulls. They found beings with elongated skulls by a lot of these places as well, So we're talking about in these beings with the elongated skulls. They talked about that in the Tenfold had episode. I really recommend every listens to it. I'm not trying to steal anybody's flowers. He did great. I just think that it relates a lot to this topic. So I'd like to take a little bit of that and incorporate it. So, yeah, man, there were some elongated skulls he talked about, and like legit in the womb already had an elongated skull. There was a pregnant like somebody was pregnant who had that. Yeah, and so once he said that I was like a pregnant woman with the elongated skull baby. Once he said that, I was like, damn, dude, that's that means it was genetic, which again Lace Credence did the nephiline idea. Don't they have a pregnant woman that they we're gonna show the song here, they should have a we're showing it on images. I'm sure our listeners have seen the elongated skulls at least on like the History Channel or something, you know. I wonder where he found he had his slides and shit, like he already had it ready to go. Well, anyway, we'll see if we can post it on post show. See if we can't find it, we'll go back and look at that. So anyway, just to lay a little context, these mound builders and everything else could be a part of this ancient story that you know comes from the Bible, you know, And we had twenty eight dollars. Hey, I don't want to forget twenty eight dollars. Commented on our episode way back when it feels like Chill Cast number two and said that we should talk more about how Christianity is different than all the others. And I think that it's a very good historical book when it comes to this kind of topic, especially, so we try to incorporate it where we can. I'm not devout one hundred percent like evangelical Christian so, but I do think that there's a lot of truth. So let's get into some of these. In Peru, ancient societies, as we know, built large platform mounts and terrace structures in the platform mounds or the style mounds we see in the Kahokia area, which is in Illinois, which means that they traveled all the way down to Peru from Illinois and did the same style mounds I mean otherwise. So again, we're looking at a global kind of system and a lot of these aligned with the lay lines. Are you familiar with lay lines.
Speaker 2: Justin I believe. Yeah, that's like.
Speaker 1: The energetic lines of frequencies, invisible and invisible pathway of magical energy connecting significant ancient sites, monuments, and natural landmarks, which is exactly where a lot of these line up at. I mean everybody knows, not everybody, I should always say that, but a lot of people know that, you know, O Ryan's belt lines up with the Giza Plato. So yeah, I mean I'm thinking, uh, they definitely traveled all over the world, and we you know, a lot of people know about the Baron Strait. So that's probably how it was plausible. But again, maybe they had technology. There was a little bit past that where it didn't just take having a land mass. Maybe they were able to see fair because if you look back into the ancient as tech culture, they had a story of the katsu Koto and how he came on a boat. And this is way before anybody could have boats, dude, because this is back when like this shit first got built. And as we talked about before, a lot of these pyramids and megaliths, as they kept building as time went on, the architecture actually went down, which indicates that they perfected it at one point and then lost the technology, which could lay credence to their story that an unknown race of people came that were super advanced and they started building shit, showing my news how to do stuff. Yeah, and then they took off and they said that they'd come back. And then the next people that came back were the Spaniards and they thought, oh, it's our gods. And I don't know if you know this, but the Spaniards were giving gold and women and everything because they thought that they were like the gods that came back. Yeah, how crazy is that it.
Speaker 3: Is pretty fucking wild, and I think, I don't know, the obsession with the mounds, like building mounds and making them, it's kind of like retarded. So did they just have a bunch of retards get go crazy over fucking building shit like it was minecraft.
Speaker 1: I love that you think it's retarded because also how did they I mean, again, this is why I kind of think that there's a real structure under the fucking mounds, because these are not just grass mounds in my opinion. I don't know, I can't back that up with any evidence, but I.
Speaker 3: Mean, yeah, I don't know any fucking way to look up in there, but when you're there, at least at the one in Kahokia or the Kahokia Mounds, yea, yeah, there's no fucking way up in there unless they have a tunnel.
Speaker 1: No exactly. Well, I mean they probably did tunnel ship too, because you know, when we incorporate the Hopi ship that we talked about too long ago, there.
Speaker 3: Was something there like, hey, we're gonna make these fucking structures up on the surface, so they think we're retarded, but really we're gonna have all the juicy ship down under the ground.
Speaker 1: We're really under the ground. We just want to mark where our goods, you know, where we go. Yeah, you know what I mean, Yeah you don't. It's possible because I mean in China they had massive burial grounds, uh like above ground as well, but I'm sure the underground they had like temples and you know, all types of rituals. They would doing ship like most others. Oh yeah, they probably had some shit, oh for sure. So there was irthern in Brick Mounts also in India. And then also you have the the Scythians sc y th I a n which it kind of spells like scythe yeah, and scythe is like the grim reaper dude. So that's just crazy. That is nomadic nomadic Eurasians.
Speaker 2: You had the Scythians. Did you have the Jediians too?
Speaker 1: Probably? So in Africa they had megastructures as well. In West Africa besides Egypt, they had in Gambia there was thousands of stone circle mounds. Nubie and Sudan as well they had pyramid mound hybrids. So this kind of indicates it's a mixture of maybe primitive versus advanced, but also the same concept of what they're trying to do. Yeah, because a lot of these pyramids are believed to be. Of course, power plants is the thing that people think it is. Burial grounds is the mainstream stre If you were to ask me, I would say this is where the initiation for the mystery schools would happen, which is what a lot of the people who practice the mystery schools and freemasonry and shit say happened there. So I tend to believe that people who probably partook in it over the mainstream narrative and the crazy alternative narrative, which is like it's an energy plant, they had a generator. You know, it's possible, but I'm not saying that. I just put more credence into these weird, like manipulative secret societies that seem to have been around since forever. It's possible connections with archaeo astronomy, as we mentioned, alignments with the solstices, equinoxes, and star patterns, and so they definitely had some we know that they had in Babylon because they had the sun with the right amount of planets around it all the way back then. Yeah, this is the same society, right, nim Rob When he left and got kicked out of Babylon. What did he do? It says he spread his people spread, not just him, but what he represents spread. And so I think this is the proof of that. It's pretty nice and crazy.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The petrified tree shit is kind of wild but very fascinating. I came across this because the listener sent this to me. I've seen I think something similar. I sent you a video for it, and it's a little different. Mountains, mesas and even rivers may not be what the mainstream geology says it is, but maybe the remains of landscaped remnants of a world built on Titanic biological forms, ancient Silicon life perhaps. So we'll get into that. But let's watch this little video that was sent to us by a listener. I'm gonna go ahead and give him a sh shout out. You give him a follow on Instagram. He's uh for spirit, uh for Spirit four of the four night for there's plenty of fours in that nice for Spirit of the fortnight four. Okay, right on, shout out, bro, Let's see what's up went on the petrified Truth.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks like I mean, it is just coming out of the ground you come like this, so they think it's not just coming from an underground Uh well, but perhaps out of the petrified rock, which is really true, that's the idea. It's pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks like waters just spawned.
Speaker 3: I know I made a joke about Minecraft earlier, but it really does look like someone just placed the.
Speaker 1: Water here there right here looks like Minecraft. Well I don't know why, it's just that for sure, but yeah, where the water was.
Speaker 3: Just spawning out of like a one by one block of earth right there, that's definitely some Minecraft shit.
Speaker 1: It's wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty wicked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people think we live in a simulation for a reason. Is there more on here?
Speaker 2: It got into some song?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what did I just do? Okay, it's okay. I think I just almost took a drink.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: I might've taken a drink and something I shouldn't have. All right, okay, alrighty, yeah we can. Oh boy, I hope that doesn't fucking kill me later. All right, anyways, some alcohol? No, dude, it's been sitting here for kind of a minute.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: But it's like water, but it's it's like, oh, dude, I think my kids got to it. Did a little backwashing there, That's what I'm saying. Oh God, that sucks.
Speaker 3: Brot flakes fucking fla around, dude.
Speaker 1: You can't leave your shit around anywhere your kids will get It's crazy, outrageous.
Speaker 2: Out fucking rageous, dude.
Speaker 1: I sacrifice and provide and then I just get shipped on. That's that's the life, dude. You know. It's a thankless pursuit and it's okay. I will take it with that, with that, with a smile on my face.
Speaker 3: You take one cool drink out of the water bottle and then you get snowflakes in it, dude.
Speaker 1: Later, dude, it almost tastes like smell like medicine. I don't know anyway, all right, my apologies for that. Hey real quick, don't go. We want to tell you about a new sponsor on these sponsors called Dubbie. It's a clean energy drink made to give you focus with no crash, jitters or angst like other ones aka red Bull. I still get that every day. I still buy those. I gotta get this Dubbi due, you get this w so I can make the day of dub I try their sample pack it's pretty good. I only tried one that they just kind of give you, you know, so I want to try something that I choose. The strawberry watermelon looks fire, so I definitely recommend no mouth. It's got no sugar malto, just no malto dextrin fillers. Try saying that three times and one hundred and fifty milligrams of caffeine. There's neotropics, amino acids, everything you need to get that day done. All their flavors are unique, custom made by them right here in the USA. You'll never taste their taste anywhere else. Yeah, some good shit, though, I highly recommend. It comes out to about a dollar a drink. You know, you toss a little bit, hey, or you can split it in half. One hundred and fifty milligrams. Kind of a lot of caffeine, unless you're a fucking wild boy like Justin. He likes slamming three fucking red bulls to the dome. You know you don't play game.
Speaker 2: I'll do it every day, dude, I don't care if my heart stops.
Speaker 1: I've seen him do it and it may have stopped once or twice. But yeah, so I highly recommend trying it out. You know, it's a little more of a natural and healthy version of what you may be trying out now. And it's definitely a little cheaper. So going over to Dubby try our ten percent off discount six g agenda all caps and uh, let's get back to that show. We might cut it press play. I figured you might want to. Yeah, all right, let's do it. Oh wait on press, but where do you watch the video?
Speaker 2: Cuh? That was it?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: What it gets into after this? We don't need to.
Speaker 1: Watch that ship on? That's awesome, okay kidding me?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: On?
Speaker 1: Bro? Keep that on? Bro? Play that ship out? Cuz no, keep all this in, bro, you mean.
Speaker 3: I'm on em.
Speaker 2: It's so fucking loud.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm from Motorspay.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Bollywood music fu yeah, primary and secondary water cycles. So they're trying to scientifically prove it. All right, Well let's go.
Speaker 2: I don't need time to see.
Speaker 1: Water coming out of trees, just water coming.
Speaker 2: That dude.
Speaker 1: These word gusshion. All right, I gonna did without the Bollywood music, you know what I mean? All Right, Well, we'll play the next one. We're gonna play the next one. On mute typologize. All right, So I was, you know, sorry, sometimes I start vibing out the weird ship and I realized, okay, I mean I didn't put it in there. Wait all right, so where were we at?
Speaker 4: Fuck? Did?
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to cut this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's gonna be a lot.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, cut. So there's some just water coming out of trees out of nowhere. I mean, that's wild ship. I don't know what to say with that. We're gonna get into the theory behind that, because that's just a video with no context, you know what I'm saying, Like, Yeah, they're just like, here's the water come out of a tree. That's it.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: You gotta believe it now, that's it. You just gotta believe it. So there are many flat top bases and mountains that are even theorized to be fossilized stumps of colossal trees that once dominated the earth. You may have heard Devil's Tower in Wyoming said to resemble the stump of a giant tree with calling column you're kind of like columns as it goes up, and structures of kin to vascular tissue, which I guess they think it's very similar to a tree that was petrified if you look at it real close. I've never been next to it, but I've definitely seen I remember when I saw the pictures, I was like, damn, I could believe that maybe big ass tree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is what I've heard too.
Speaker 3: It was all the markings on the side were from a giant fucking bear trying to get this group of dudes at the top.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, hold on, are you trying to tell me this is the mainstream story that those come from a giant bear. That's the mainstream hypothesis. Wait wait, wait, but the National Park Service? Why does it say that? Is this the mainstream idea? INPs dot gov, common question asked at Devil's Tower monument is how did the tower get its name? Indeed, the name Devil's Tower presents a contradictory dilemma. For once an all struck visitor steps into the present, steps into the present. Okay, stop moving steps in the presence of the tower, nothing indicates a devil. The prevalent imagery is of a giant bear climbing the tower. An indigenous story that explains how the tower originated and how it got the grooves. So this comes from an indigenous story and there's a tower bear lodge it's next to it, and so that's where it got its name. Okay, good, So it's not the mainstream story. So we don't have like geologists trying to push that that's good, good to know, because that'd be fucking crazy and I could, honestly, I wouldn't be able to believe that.
Speaker 4: Me.
Speaker 1: You're telling me a big bear that's like bigger than a fucking dinosaur was trying to climb up the tower. Okay, that's like a Godzilla sized bear. Dude, I mean that bear is astronomically big. I mean think about I don't know, like dinosaurs are pretty big apparently if they're real, But that motherfucker dude, that motherfuckers tall the Devil's Tower is, then Devil's Tower is huge, bro anyway. So yeah, there's also in Australia something called AARs Rock, which is as Rock a Y E R S Rock Australia. What does that say? Twelve foot tall bear is what must have been doing that? That's crazy. But yeah, in Australia there's a massive petrified root system apparently called as rock it's probably very similar to Yeah, I mean there's stretching, don't you think, I mean, is it's a random rock mound? But does that mean it's just come on, bro, people are crazy?
Speaker 3: Yeah I'm not.
Speaker 1: I mean, let's be honest, bro, people are nuts. This isn't far off from uh, maybe these Yeah, this isn't far off from saying that a bear did that.
Speaker 2: Maybe what's going super fast over these motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's actually crazy. I'm gonna skip past this because it doesn't even have anything to do with the fucking trees honestly. I mean, yeah, they kind of look like trees, but not really.
Speaker 3: They kind of do this is this one fucking doesn't Devil's Rock? Sure, Devil's Well.
Speaker 1: They say that the basalt columns are hexagona like plant cell structures, so that's what lays the little credence there. And there's also a scale comparison where these formations look like cut stumps, roots or splintered trunks when scaled up, so it's possible, I guess. According to the analytic findings, there's also a silica link. Trees and plants contain silica. Petrification also often results in quarts like fossilization. So they so, in other words, there is tree tree silica inside of these structures, which would indicate either a very very fast like petrifying of whatever trees were on the structure, or the whole thing's a tree, you know what I mean. Could be one of the two. There could have been some trees on it, you know, that just got petrified. Go ahead and say what the official story is.
Speaker 3: It's the material for the Devil's Tower. The AI overview for Google says it's bond bon alite or fiery toy feree, what a fucking word, and any type of igneous rock formed when magma cooled slowly underground. This rock is characterized by larger conspicuous crystals of white feldspar in smaller dark green iroxene minerals embedded in a finer grained gray or greenish gray ground man.
Speaker 1: Look of a silica found on Devil's Tower. Silica Devil's Tower, you know what I mean, Because they found silica s I L I C. A Devil's Tower is not primarily composed of silica, but of a rare silica poor igenous rock called oh so, so they're they're on some bullshit. Oh so they're on some bullshit. So wait, I'm kind of confused here. Maybe I'm triven. Okay, devils Tower is not primarily composed of silica, but of a rare silica poor igneous rock. Okay, So like, dude, I'm telling you, dude, maybe a fucking volcano erupted and whatever trees.
Speaker 2: Were on that mountain.
Speaker 1: Let's say it was a mountain at one point. Uh, well, that motherfucker got eviscerated and then everything that was on it got petrified like quick, you know, or whatever. Because they're saying that it's a magma as well, so cooled underground about fifty million years ago. The magma was rich in alkali metals and sodium potassium, but low in silica.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it says the petrification process that turns wood to stone involves silica rich groundwater.
Speaker 1: Oh I see, so there wasn't dude. Yeah, so it's almost impossible for it to be a tree because there's not. They're literally saying it's it doesn't have enough of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, guys, I think we're debunking that one. Dude, the Devil's Tower. But let's talk about the rivers flowing from ancient trees, because that kind of has a little bit more plausibility in my in my head, more than the Devil's tower. Rivers may not be natural erosion channels, but maybe they're remnants of sap from an old petrified tree or the vascular system of like colossal trees. They're fossilized and hollowed, so that's a hypothesis. Some researchers suggest that river basins are pretty much kind of these vascular networks of ancient living forms. So they think that the old big ass trees, like when the dinosaurs are around, they just held all that water and then as they petrify, they just I guess now they want to let them out. It's kind of odd. It's a weird theory. I mean, I still can't quite get to it. Mountain ranges collapse petrified trunks that later shape type drology is another theory, and water itself might be biogenic, which is released from ancient tree structures or root reservoirs deep within the earth. So there might be some supporting ideas for this, something called fractal similarity. River systems branch like roots or leaf veins. The self similarity suggests a biological origin kind of makes sense. That one kind of does make sense. Water does move like the veins of a root system, if you think about it. The sheer volume of water on Earth has puzzled some theorists. Did it come from comets, mantle out gassing, the collapse of a biosphere of titanic trees and living rivers. Sometimes esoteric perspectives claim that rivers are the bloodlines of the Earth, once pulsing through a giant body that goes back to the mother guy. As shit, if you were to literalize it, did you find anything good?
Speaker 2: I'm thinking these things are either sure these petrified fucking trees are holding all this wood, or it's just a natural spring.
Speaker 1: So some trees, it says, can provide an exit point for groundwater from an underlying aquifer, which could be what was in those videos. It's a possibility, dude. I think that that almost makes more sense. But also we've been lied, dude, We've been lied to a lot, so who knows. Yeah, but I think this is one of those, Like, you know, I don't get too excited for the tartaria stuff and the ancient whatever, because I used to get really excited about it. But unfortunately now as I've learned, like there's so many fucking CIA psyops that they put out there, and I think a lot of these are those like I want you to not understand your reality, think about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just want you to like question everything or something.
Speaker 3: Shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well an Avatar they put a big world tree there, right, Oh so then this almost makes me think when I think of the Devil Tower, if it was a world tree, maybe Avatar was real and back in the day it happened, and then they cut down the tree. It were so terrible and this kind of shit, right, Yeah, that could be. Literally when I think of I do think of that when I see these theories and I'm like, are they just running a game? Because it was I know they do it, So then I have to be like, all right, is this one of those times?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess it could be. I mean I see all the all the shit now I see on my phone. I fucking question, So whatever the fuck they're doing, it's working.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything is a SIA.
Speaker 3: Someone someone at work the other day said something about two rappers having some beef and they were like.
Speaker 2: It's about to go down. I was like, that's a fucking SiO up dude. Everything's a fucking.
Speaker 1: SiO dude wrapper beefs real. It wasn't even real, and tupacin Biggie for real, I mean it kind of was. But I mean Tubac was a wild boy. I'm sure he did get pissed. He seems like the type to get mad over a little thing and then hold that grudge forever. Yeah, I think that's some type of shit that went down, bro, because if I'm not mistaken, if I'm not mistaken, I think he did that with Snoop Dogg. From Snoop Dogg's own mouth, that was what he kind of said, is like, yeah, he didn't fuck with me, he wouldn't fuck with me no more, and so that's why he was upset. He wasn't around. Okay, I could believe that. S Yeah, I don't know, man, there could be something to it world trees and all that shit, But you know, this whole enchanted fantasy kind of bullshit too aspect to it, where I don't know. I try to stay and I don't know. I say I try to stay in reality, but I'm clearly not.
Speaker 2: We're here. We're here most of the time. I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: So another thing that he mentioned, I thought I was kind of curious, so I wanted to look into it. I dug into it. There's a few things to kind of have some creedence to this. So as we're talking about the two hundred angels and Enoch, allegedly there's one hundred and ninety one hundred and ninety to two hundred craters that might coincide with this theory. So in the Book of Enoch, back to the Bible here, there was two hundred watchers that descended to Mount Herman and fell to the Earth, taking wives, teaching forbidden knowledge, and creating the Nephilim, which I would love to get back into what that episode two foil was about, because that'shit I really think is legit. This number two hundred becomes a cosmic tally of the fall, each angel being of celestial fire or light striking the terrestrial realm, approximately two hundred and one hundred and ninety confirmed astroid impact craters on Earth. So again, again, again, again, do you think this is a side because why does it match up so perfectly with the idea of the Book of Vinoch. Again I ask you, I don't know. Do you think literal angels fell down and made a fucking crater on Earth? Let's be honest here. Ah. Maybe, but I mean, let's be honest here. I'm a believer that paramount all those stars to go around the mountain that represents the watchers that fell around Mount Sinai. I do believe or Mount Herman. My apologies. I do believe that, But I don't know if I believe in literal craters from angelic beings. I think that it's more likely that it was physical, that these angels came down and became physical, almost human like beings, and that they had children with women and that's how you get the nephil.
Speaker 2: Maybe they had ships and that's where there are ships like crashed.
Speaker 1: If something's making a crater that big and then plowing my check, bro, you can have it. Yeah, real shit, you're gonna pull true out of the earth, Like come on, dude. Yeah, I'm good, Bro, you have that. Oh you're you're who, You're a watcher. Yeah, dude, you can be a watcher. You could be whatever you want. I'm gonna go that way. I'm going I'm going that way. So yeah, I mean, ironically, when you look it up on Google, the first thing it says is there are approximately two hundred, one hundred and ninety confirmed asteroid impacts, which to me, again, it just hits a red flag man, like there's alarm bells whenever I see that. Like if it if it tried to tell me I'm wrong, then that would almost make me think it was it was more legit. But when it tells me that's the exact number, it kind of freaks me out. It makes me think like, yeah, you're right, you know, I can't trust it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if it was actually it's one and twenty, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Like and I'd be like, all right, you know, yeah yeah. Because these angels didn't make a literal impact in the Earth, I just really don't think that. But did asteroids represent angels back in.
Speaker 3: The day, I don't know, you know, yeah, people seeing like a random rock falling from the sky, they're like angel.
Speaker 1: Or were they plasma bodies that whenever they made an impact, it really did have that kind of effect on the material realm, because it's just it's a fucking raw, strong element that's possible. That's as far as I'll go, That's as far as i'll go with it. You know, there might be something to that. It's kind of odd, weird, but yeah, so what do we got here? Mount Herman is near regions riddled with craters in basalt fields, which links to the myth with the geology. In Gnostic thought, fallen angels became archons, imprisoning humanity in matter. As we've talked about on the show, some traditions connect fallen stars to fallen angels where third of the stars fall with Lucifer interpreted it as meteor showers, impact storms, or cataclysmic bombardments. Now the cataclysmic bombardment shit is another thing where they could lay some credence because say that these societies were made and they had an advanced society, and then these people thought, oh, because we're advanced, God rained asteroids down on us and destroyed our society. And then what we got left was this idea of God's doing it and all this stuff. Right, dude, I could see that being a plausible thing that happened where they had a real cataclysm going on. They thought it's because we've you know, maybe they really thought like nature was God right, and then they thought, wow, we're too materialistic, we're too advanced, God is punishing us. And so then they related the two together and thought, oh, well, we were taught how to do this. I don't know. They had to been taught by something, though, don't you think why did they talk about how they got taught by the entities how to do this stuff. That's the part that I can't quite connect.
Speaker 2: What kind of ship were they on back? They had to be, man, we don't know about I think.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: I also think that you know, when you're one with nature, like legitimately. I'm not like a woo woo way, but like just legit like you just are in tune with everything. I think that there's a possibility that your your mind decompartmentalizes some of reality and you see the through the veil. Yeah, but I think that the more in material reality you're in, you're stuck in, then the less you can do that. And we've been shoved into about as dense material reality as you could be in these box square shaped homes we live in literally box us in exactly, box a box exactly, and homes back in the day due they were round, and they went room into room, and it wasn't just closed rooms. It's been done on purpose. And I know Sarah Boston's gonna love this and be saying, damn right it is because she agrees with that type of shit a love but I already know she's gonna be on it, So yes, exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's funny. The other day me and my girl were talking about that. We were saying, like older homes they feel more like homes. Newer modern homes they have like a more open layout, and shit, it doesn't feel.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you just don't get that homy vibe, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, it goes back to the Arimonic age man, back to Rudolph steiner bro like that all happened after the World's Fair, after the World's Fair, after the last reset of history, if you'd call it that, because I do agree with that concept only because if you look at the architecture from the World's Fair to now, we don't do any molding on our buildings anymore the way they did that, then we don't do any like beautiful uh three, you know, sacred geometric patterns. Yeah, gargoyles, the whole deal.
Speaker 3: Right, Like like the stonemasonry that was, it's comparable to what we're just talking about.
Speaker 1: With the Aztecs, and how as time went on and the Mayans, their architecture went down, almost like their their ship was reset where they that's what they're doing us now.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: It's so, I do believe in the resetting of history. I just don't know if I believe to the level of Tartaria. You see what I mean, like the truth somewhere in the middle. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You used to be able to walk through a downtown whatever city and see some cathedral looking fucking building and someone be like, yeah, that's like a bank or a McDonald's.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. Not right, They gutted it out. They kept the original walls that you could see that well it was here. Yeah, but now like the new architecture is just a big rectangle. I know, Cracker Barrel just learned the hard way. They tried leaning into that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I thought that was hilarious. We saw it. We said something about that a couple of epodes or they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just switched it back.
Speaker 2: They switched it back to they couldn't handle it. Everyone.
Speaker 1: Well they suck the spent like ten mil just to put it back to what it was. I don't know, that's amazing. I think I saw something. It was like one point eight million or ten point eight million. It was one of those, and I was like, wow, dude, what a waste of money to what to do that? I mean that was that was seven hundred million dollars for a new logo, so way more than I thought. Seven hundred million dollars, and then they wasted it. They threw that down the tank. That's almost a billion. That's almost a billion dollars to hand you a worse logo than my like like AI could make. Like if somebody was like, yo, make me a really good logo with AI, they could probably do it. And instead they said, just put cracker barrel on a yellow tag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how could you go from I love it, I love it, ud uncle, uncle sal to Look at this.
Speaker 1: Somebody got paid seven hundred million dollars for that. Bro, think about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: That's crazy? All right? Sorry guys. Uh So catastrophism and the science, let's get back to that. The late heavy bombardment four billion years ago scarred the moon mercury Mars, but Earth too would have been pummeled if they weren't in the way. Well, we know about the younger driest impact hypothesis. I'd like to do a deep dive on this sometime, but we've referenced Randall Carlson and Randall Carlson, he's the one that mainly has the idea. I can't remember George Hank Graham Hancock the other guy. Those two have this hypothesis nailed down again coming from a Freemason, so you got to take it with a little bit of a grain of salt. The younger driest impact hypothesis suggests that a comet strike twelve eight hundred years ago, which would align with generally the flood kind of and Atlantis simultaneously the triggered flood's extinctions and the fall of a golden age. Right, they thoroughly believe Atlantis, which they still act like they think it was one island. Atlantis was the whole one world government, one world's religion that we're pointing to right now in this episode. The remnants of the mounds, the remnants of the Pyramids, and the obvious one world kind of religion that seemed to be everywhere that everybody had similar beliefs in this pantheon of gods. So this may you know, I mean it was either a catastrophic event or it was like the Bible says, you know, but again, it could have been a catastrophic event that the Bible described pointing to God. Ancient people may have remembered skyfire events as gods or angels falling from heaven. And that's kind of what we talked about, you know, I mean two hundred impacts and then they say that those are the angels falling from heaven. Hey, that could be the root of those impacts is that these were like two hundred pretty big asteroids and they pummel the Earth around the same time. Yeah, and you know, we got got annihilated.
Speaker 3: Was the real I mean, could have been a big rock ran into another big rock, shattered into smaller rocks and all.
Speaker 1: Those Carlson Rental. Carson's theory is that we passed through we passed through a through our orbit through the Solar system, we passed through a asteroid field that has really heavy chance for impact, and we're actually passing through that right now. So and they say it happens on a great year cycle. We brought up the great year cycle before, but we'll get into that another time. Whenever we talked about the random Carlson theory, the Great Ear cycle. They believe it's kind of based off like the zodiac. It's about fourteen hundred years per age, the age of Aquarius. Right now, we just entered well halfway the halfway point across the Great Year cycle. We are technically at that halfway point from the last time that this happened where the asteroids hit and all this shit, right, and they believe that every halfway point it tends to do it. So eight hundred years is about half of the Great Year cycle. So hey man, and we're at a weird time right now where it almost seems like if it was to happen on a cycle like this and then it be like the days of Noah in the End Times, That's pretty much what it's like. So we could be walking right into the same scenario again, we could, dude, It is a possibility, and I've thought that.
Speaker 2: For a while.
Speaker 1: So each creator creators are not just scars but binding pits of angels aligning with enox vision of the Watchers being chained until judgment. So if you want to look at it from that standpoint, if it was literal, then yeah, this could indicate where they were kind of held down at. Yeah, now let's get to the mainstream science views for anybody that's like, all right, what's the truth here. The number of craters is a coincidence. Earth's surface is geologically active, so many have eroded and leaving far fewer visible than the Moon or Mars. So it just happens to be two hundred. That is a wild thing to say. They're like, hey, the other ones eroded. It just happened to be what you guys said, Okay, that's a wild one. Impact events are explained via solar system dynamics, not angelic descent. I can agree with that, but I do agree that things happen on a cycle, as everything else does. So yeah, ancient peoples may well have mytholized, mythologized observed meteors, commets, and past impacts as divine beings. As we've said, so it is. Yeah, it's probably what it is. But there is weird numerical synchronicity that we can't ignore. With the two hundred angels and the craters feels a little too close to ignore. He may it often requires or equates falling stars with a celestial war, you know, which is kind of like the myths and stuff like that that we've seen. So a lot of this ship might not be literal, guys, you know what I mean, Like everybody's real heavy in their religions, but it's like, how much of this is really just what it now hold on?
Speaker 2: Feels like they might be fucking with us a little bit.
Speaker 1: The Bible has a lot of real history in it, though, and that ship. Don't throw that ship out. But there's also fuckery in there because you know, the Council of Nicea, the Pagans infused the Bible with their ideology, so again I can't even trust that.
Speaker 2: So crazy.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about melt.
Speaker 2: And they fucking fucked with the Bibel.
Speaker 1: Dude, they fucked with the bibbel b They always do fuck with the things we need in our life, right, So let's get to the final melting melted building hypo this is, and then whoever wants to straggle along and stay around, maybe we'll talk about Minneapolis. I don't know, the shooters shooter. So the core claim of these melted buildings, let's go ahead and watch the video first and then we'll get into that in the.
Speaker 4: Past Jordan, But so they were carved out of the rock. But what if the entire rock itself was once a structure hit with some sort of direct energy weapon, like the vice, and that's why some of it looks like melted candle wets.
Speaker 1: Milt candle wet.
Speaker 4: Another theory is that mountains are the remains of dead Titans, but perhaps the flesh being heated up and then the temple is carved out of that. Either way, it looks like there was a lot more.
Speaker 2: I don't believe in this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as I listened to this dumb trying to explain.
Speaker 4: It, especially as some of these date back to the first century.
Speaker 1: The foot three, Yeah, dude, I'm this guy's flying like the sloth off the fucking ice age. This lying, Yeah, dude, he's got he sounds like the sloth on ice age. Bro, he's got a little too much, like spit in his mouth or something. Go ahead, go ahead, hill, Yeah dude, Hey you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Tartarian red.
Speaker 2: Pill the Targarians.
Speaker 1: Yeah dude, Oh they're Targarians. You think that's got something to do with it? You think they're fucking playing games?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: The melted the melted buildings hypothesis much of what we are told our natural rock formations might actually be the melted remains of a previous civilizations. Architecture, cathedrals, castles, and even skyscraper like structures existed on a global scale, and at some point we're subject to some kind of intense heat or energy event, which if you have a major asteroidal impact, it can create like this, Uh, what.
Speaker 2: Do they call it?
Speaker 1: Like a lightning like a lightning, not lightning, but it can literally like petrify the wood instantly. You don't the wood, but rock like melt it. Like I forgot what they call it, because Randall Carlson, whenever he talks about the Younger Drives impact, he mentions how there is indications of that, but I can't remember the name of it. It's some kind of like it's almost like when the asteroid hit, it does it so hard that there's like lightning that gets formed like lightning glass, like it turns the rock into glass glass. Asteroid. Yeah, no, you're saying lightning, but it's an asteroid, so like it's not gonna give you what you want there, asteroid lightning. All right, let's see what it says. Okay, asteroid striking Earth through extrasteral air can melt surrounding rocks into natural glass. But what's the name of it? Though, It's got something that sounds like lightning whenever you hear it, like it's some kind of glass that turns rock.
Speaker 2: Into these molten fragments cool rapidly.
Speaker 3: They're solidifying a glassy amorphous material before falling back to Earth as tech tights or forming in the larger sheets.
Speaker 1: Hell, yeah, but yeah it doesn't. Sorry, our apologies, we can't get you the name. The result of old stone flowed into wax, fusing into grotesque, melted, semi organic looking landscapes from what could have been this plasma discharge or directed energy cometary fire solar flare, could have been a nuclear scale war for all we know. Global examples are sighted of this happening. In Turkey you have rock cut churches and caves and soft, tough look that look half melted. Also in Jordan you have monumental stone facades that appear melted into the cliff walls. France also has a it's stone base looks like it flowed upward. Let's look at that, because that doesn't even make sense. Mont Emma and mont Saint Michelle. Yep, I'll see what that looks like. Oh man, dude, that actually looks way cooler than I thought it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks like Hogwarts. What the hell is that?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: Yo, click on the first one. Dude. That's a wild place right there.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: So it does look like speaking of the Targarians, brother, that looks like that looks like what do they call that, like the main place, the Kingdom's.
Speaker 2: Keep or some shit? Yeah, some shit. This looks like Hogwarts. Dude, what the fun?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy. That looks pretty cool, man. I would go, I would go check it out.
Speaker 2: Yea, I don't want to go.
Speaker 1: That's south of France. I bet it is south of France. It's supposed to be real fucking gorgeous there Normandy, France.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think that's north. It looks crazy with that castle on top. Yeah, that's gotta be north bro. Yeah. Africa and Asia have rock hewn churches said to be built from melted stone, as well as India. There's some caves there with temples that appear as if they're carved from once malleable rock. So there's lots of this shit and it could be plasma cataclysms, ancient plasma discharges. There's some stories of fire from heaven like sodom and gomora, Vedic weapons, ancient weapons, possibly directed energy ones like a los of civilization. Theory is kind of what our man Hartaria redpill was hitting at, and that's possible could be part of it, but more likely it's a solar cosmic event, massive solar micro nova, comet impact, or atmospheric plasma storm that flash fried the surface of the Earth. I could see that. That's kind of what I'm thinking, And it could have literally melted, like melted the rock, dude.
Speaker 2: I mean, if it gets that fucking hot, absolutely bit.
Speaker 1: And could it be that some of these are buildings that got melted. I mean shit, we've seen some crazy megalithic structures. Some of them might have got melted. I mean, legit, dude. So there could be other wonders of the world that didn't make it because of the cataclysms we don't know about. But many of these rock formations do mirror some Gothic cathedral spires, arches, flying buttresses, and domes. I've seen some of these desert rocks and crazy shit. I think I sent you an image and it's got some of what we just described on there through your email. Yeah, there we go. Yeah, dude, especially the ones out in like Arizona, Like that looks like Arizona, New Mexico.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this looks like that Mont Saint Michelle.
Speaker 1: I think it is.
Speaker 2: I think that is what that is.
Speaker 1: But yeah, there seems to be pattern like brickwork, block seams, some staircases even that are claimed to be visible on these mountain sides. Yeah, but mainstream, mainstream science says that the melted looking stone are explained by cooling, magma and erosion, just like the just like the Devil's Tower. There's no evidence of global high heat events melting entire cities and that's just a fact. But who knows?
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 1: Two of the Primes? Oh yeah yeah yeah. They did show one of.
Speaker 2: These, didn't they, the ancient Yeah yeah yeah, because.
Speaker 1: They Again, the psyop is they want you to believe in this ancient society that you know what I'm saying, Like they just it's like if you okay, you know what this reminds me of how these people view the times of Atlantis is like how a college football player whenever he's fifty looks back at his college days. It's like, man, you remember the days. You remember those days whenever we ran the world, Remember the days whenever we could just do what we wanted. It really feels like all these movies and shit they hint at it because it's just like the reminiscing of of when times were good, you know what I mean, whenever it really wasn't good. It's just like, you know, that's what I really think of it that way. Yeah, And also, don't forget the Transformers represent the Andrew Naki ancient astronaut theory, and ancient astronaut theory comes from an Israeli so I don't trust it, I said, I don't give up book. The fact Israel's in the middle of trying to cover their ass by having some crazy Minneapolis fucking shooter going what I mean, dude, So they're over your bombing. They bomb a hospital, and then people are over here trying to save people from the hospital, and then they bomb them in Israel, and then after that happens, you have this shooting which was super anti Semitic apparently because she wrote, you know, he wrote, uh, six million wasn't enough, but then went and killed Yeah, well he said that six million wasn't enough, then went and killed Catholics. It's like, I thought you hated the Jews, bro, why are you killing Catholics? And it's like, release the tapes, but I'm gonna go kill children. But I thought you the whole thing is saved the children for the Epstein thing. And then you're like, release the tapes and then you kill kids. This doesn't make sense. It seems like a scio. We'll get deep into this another time. I just want to bring that up as a side note. But yeah, I think that the Nephilim and these ancient builders is what we're looking at here, and that's what I was getting at In Genesis six, the sons of God mate it with human women producing nephilin and the Book of Enoch. The watchers also taught forbidden knowledge like metalworking, building, and enchantments, which would be what we're seeing. What we're seeing. Then you have many fringe theories that argue that these giants were master builders. I think that they were, and I think that's why the Freemasons call themselves master builders, and that great architect of the universe is the god they worship. Right, makes sense, makes a lot of fucking sense whenever you look at it through that lens, and so leaving behind massive stoneworks still can't be explained through that by just saying that they oh, you know, they're fringe theories. By saying they're master builders, we'll explain it then. So there's sites linked to the giants and elongated skulls Peru, which was pretty close to some of these megaliths, as well as the Tajuanaka Tiwanaka Punka. Hell yeah, magaliths with precision cuts claimed nephilim level engineering. And they also said that like, you know, these people lived here and now they're gone. We don't know where they went, the giants, and even whenever the Spaniards came they found people that apparently there's some writings from the Spaniards that went down to Maya and there were still some of these beings there. So in Lebanon you also have trilithon stones with local legends speaking of giants as the builders, and Mount Herman, where Enoch says two hundred angels descended. There are nearby megalithic structures and ruins, so there might be something to it as far as like Mount Herman could be the area where there was some of these watchers hanging out in their human form. You know, even Zeus. Even Zeus comes down in his human form. Think about it that way. Think about it from that limits. They can have some kind of whatever godly form, but they come down here and what do they do? They turn human? Right, That's exactly what I think happened with these fallen angels the mounds. In nineteen twentieth century, reports claimed giant skeletons were found in the burial mounts. As we mentioned earlier in The Smithsonian also often accused of covering up any inquiries of asking to check it out. They say, the warehouse has this, best this, there's been a fire, like, we aren't going to let you do it. There's always an excuse. So yeah, there's definitely some giants and definitely some elongated skulls near these areas, and even the melted areas have megalithic have nephlom giants that could possibly be coming around in there too. So yeah, dude, I think all this shit connects to each other. All of it's explained away by mainstream archaeology, and that's mainly what you can find out there, So we won't bore you with those details. But at the end of the day, I think there's some fuckery with the nephilin. I think there's some truth to that. I think that the first sin may have been fornicating with these beings.
Speaker 2: That might have been it.
Speaker 1: You gotta go listen to that episode with that dude on TIPFOI hat because I think it's great for the context even to this, because I think you see this world worldwide kind of following of these false gods all over the world after that, and it connects a lot of dots because again, what do we talk about all the time, right the bloodlines? Eugenics? Who's interested in that? Could it possibly be that these people that know that they have a special line of blood that doesn't come from Adam? Could it be that they're trying to keep track of it and trying to engineer themselves where they're the ones that run the world. Like, I really think that there's something there. So when you look at it from the lens of the fruit of the tree, could have nothing to do with the literal fruit and be you know, a woman bear as a child and a tree bears a fruit, right so with that will leave you with some thoughts. Hopefully enjoyed. We kind of switched it up a little bit tonight. It's none other megalithic episode. We'll probably get into telepathy tapes or something something wild in the next one. I think get to how they're trying to create the disassociation with a lot of these children mind control, who knows. I also found something that said that they took we'll talk about this in the next one, but they took a lot of orphans and put them in an mk ultra experiments. I found some proved from a congressional meeting in the nineteen seventies, So we'll get into that and a lot more in the next one. Hopefully you guys enjoyed. Justin siin us off. Hell yeah.
Speaker 3: The p