Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine. Coffee Joe, No, I don't have any yet. Oh dang it, Graham, empty coffee.
Speaker 2: Chap, plenty of leftover. Yeah, I want you to scrap the bottom of your cup.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Could If someone could give you a spoon, I could spoon some of this.
Speaker 2: Yesterday's show, Graham has not washed as coffee all year.
Speaker 4: It's so disgusting.
Speaker 2: All right, we are the JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm just happy. Thursday, the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 4: Let's get to it.
Speaker 5: Graham.
Speaker 6: I had to leave a talkback that your wild thoughts about your Mexico trip was the funniest damn thing I've.
Speaker 1: Heard in a long time. It reminded me of my buddy who dropped the deuce and a girl's backpack when he was in high school.
Speaker 5: She was one of them goody goodies that nobody liked.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're not the same, but they're just freaking hilarious stories to tell. What is wrong with your friend?
Speaker 1: You don't do that somebody. You don't do that into somebody's backpack. Come on, that's that's messed up. I'm not laughing at that. Something like that I'm just laughing at the talk. I wouldn't love something.
Speaker 7: Would you ever do something like this?
Speaker 1: Ground not in somebody's backpack? You don't do that? Come on you sick of But I probably have some other stories. But yeah, the last couple of Wild Thoughts podcasts have been some story time. They've been gross. I'm disgusting by it. Turned the chapter on that. But if you do want to listen, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Let's do a second talk back up the day.
Speaker 8: Hey, morning Jbi's show. I'm I don't I'm the first one, but I have a question. Today's my birthday. Does do the does the FEMA also get a birthday voucher?
Speaker 2: Just asking?
Speaker 8: Yep, today's my birthday, Happy birthday.
Speaker 2: I'm wait, why why can't the voucher thing work the other way around?
Speaker 4: Why can't women get birthday vouchers?
Speaker 1: Because I you know, I don't know, did we ever establish whether or not that was a thing.
Speaker 2: No, but I didn't know it was a thing for men until you brought it up.
Speaker 1: It's definitely a thing. It's definitely a thing for guys.
Speaker 4: So why can't it be a thing for women.
Speaker 1: I don't know that they're equal, but why I'm open to it are. Why are you asking me? It's up to you. I told you this is what we I was speaking for men. What we are waiting all year long to cash in on our birthdays one specific thing. It's up to you. Don't don't look to me.
Speaker 2: I'm not okay if it's up to me. And as the spokesperson, yes, we get vouchers too, starting today.
Speaker 1: You got to speak it into it.
Speaker 2: Because everyone cash in your voucher.
Speaker 4: It's your birthday today.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of guys around the Bay Area that have me to thank for being able to cash in their voucher and it and the same rules apply. It expires right at midnight, ladies. That is right at Midnight's not read. You can't roll it over till the next day. And it expires at midnight.
Speaker 2: So no matter how much nagging we do on our birthdays, you still have to fulfill our voucher.
Speaker 1: If this is a thing you got to think, thank you Jeed. You can speak it into existence. We'll see if you take it.
Speaker 2: Wait, granam, I saw you post on Instagram last night your porta potty being like towed away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, speaking of it? Who was a really sad day? I need the sad music. I'm gonna need the sad music. You know. There's just you know, people that come into your life will not really people. Things that come into life, you know, they're a big part of your life for a long time. And I had to post a really sad I posted a sad goodbye yesterday because I had to say goodbye to our beloved construction site porta potty. That thing's been with me through some really tough times. We've laughed, yeah, we've cried and did have a name, you know, it didn't I feel bad about that, but I just know that she's been there for a long you know, she's been with me by my side when there are people like you can't what do you think you could build the house? You can't do that. She never doubted me. She believed in me. She became like a part of the family, you know. And she's been there I think since sometime in twenty twenty two. So it's been the same one, the exact same one. It's been like like I said, I've spent a lot of time with her in her growth, and I think I fogged up a little bit yesterday as she was just like very callously getting shoved onto the back of a flatbed truck and just ripped away from my life, Like just take it away.
Speaker 2: Wait, but this is so exciting. You actually have plumbing in the new house that you built.
Speaker 4: Yeah, working toilets.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Why aren't we be like, why aren't we celebrating that the porta potty is now gone?
Speaker 1: I just didn't feel like a c It felt more like a loss. Like now, I just look at that empty spot on the ground where she once proudly stood, and I just wonder, like I just.
Speaker 2: Hope that she shall put like a porta potty statue and it's place to remember her.
Speaker 1: That's not a bad idea that like, you know, because I just hope that, you know, whatever family she goes to next treats her with the same kind of love and respect that we treatspect.
Speaker 9: Why didn't you run on that thing and just bring it back yourself.
Speaker 1: I couldn't. I just he just shoved it right onto that truck and he just drove away. And that's maybe the last time I ever get to see her, you know, Like I'm never going to get to connect with the gut the thing that I thought was funny to your to your question, Selena, about why aren't we celebrating that we have, you know, toilets that actually flush in this new house and plumbing that works. My kids even you know, we've had working toilets for a little while now, and my kids we I'd be outside, you know, working or working in the garage, and I'd see them sprint outside. Wait, where are you going? I got to go to the bathroom. You know that we have several pots that work inside. No, no, I got.
Speaker 2: To go to the already in the house. But we went out as I do.
Speaker 1: Yes, they would leave the house where right, I mean, steps away from working toilet to come outside to use the porta potty, which I thought was just I could not wrap my head around. I'm like, you know, you can go inside anywhere. No, no, no, I don't want to do that. So they haven't been out there since she's not been there, and I feel like it's going to be one of those moments. So I'm gonna have to give them a big hug, they might cry, talk them through it, and then they're going to be really confused about where they're supposed to go to the back. I just can't figure it out, like what are you doing?
Speaker 4: That's actually hilarious.
Speaker 1: Did get to use her one last time yesterday?
Speaker 10: Yo?
Speaker 4: Why you have working toilets?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I was working outside all day yesterday. I want to trumping inside my muddy boots. I'm outside. I got to have a.
Speaker 2: Farewell anyway, It's the Herbert family. You guys will survive, you will rebuild.
Speaker 1: Hashtag NAPA Strong the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Right now, it's time four.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: So that missing Hawaiian woman Hannah Kobayashi has been found safe. Remember she was missing for a few weeks. She flew to Lax mister connecting flight to New York, and then last week cops said they have reason to believe she intentionally crossed the board into Mexico and could have been part of a green card marriage scam. Yesterday, your family announced that she has been found safe and they have made contact with her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she voluntarily went missing. Yeah, but can we had committed suicide?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 2: But like still tragic?
Speaker 1: God? Oh no, you guys, take a moment say goodbyes to the Warriors. Chances to win the NBA Cup They were in Houston taking on the Rockets last night with an in season tournament semi final berth on the line. They had a one point lead with three point seconds left in the game. At three point one second left in the game, excuse me before the rest totally bent them over with the ridiculous foul call. They ended up losing the game ninety one to ninety. Coach Kerr went nuclear on the call after the game. But they won't be winning the Cup this year. I guess next year.
Speaker 4: Okay, always next year.
Speaker 9: Mostly cloudy skies with highs in the upper fifties and the rain is back.
Speaker 7: Bring out your umbrellas when leaving the house. Will he showers throughout the day?
Speaker 1: Mostly clad? I mean it was pouring pouring at my house last night.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you said Thursday getting rounded last night.
Speaker 9: I said h that it would start yesterday and then it continues all throughout the day today.
Speaker 1: Got it showers.
Speaker 11: I don't recall that, just showers because I was getting powerful last night. Hey, Harry's besties, this day today is going to be an eight. Some good financial opportunity is coming your way and it is time to take advantage of it. Be sure to stay on budget, but this opportunity could be worth dipping into the funds you have kept hidden.
Speaker 2: Hidden fun juicy.
Speaker 1: I like the sound of that. Tell do you guys have any hidden funds?
Speaker 4: No? Not, just have none, even.
Speaker 1: Like minor hidden funds, just like a couple of things like, oh, I you know, I set aside some money here for a rainy day.
Speaker 9: Maybe just money that I forgot, I said aside. So it's like hidden but also hidden from me because I don't remember.
Speaker 2: That doesn't count.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, but you'll find it at some point hopefully.
Speaker 2: Do you have hidden money?
Speaker 1: Well, not really, but I had some. I had some bitcoin in this bitcoin wallet thing, and like I forgot how to access it, and I look the other day and it was still there and it was looking mighty daisty.
Speaker 2: Question for Graham about his wife, Graham, would you let usher sarenade your wife and eat his cherries?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: What does they eat his cherries?
Speaker 4: Hey, we're on the radio.
Speaker 2: You know, in all his shows, he picks you know, a couple of ladies and he goes up to them and he sings to them, and more times than not, they're like, you know, celebrities that go to his shows and he'll pick them out, and he'll always go up to them and he pulls out these cherries and dangles them over the lady's face and she's like trying to catch them with their tongue and like eats his cherries.
Speaker 1: And they're just actual cherries.
Speaker 2: Yes, they're actual cherries. But sometimes this like causes problems and relationships. Kiki Palmer and her man got into like a huge fight because Usher was like singing to her. And then I saw a video yesterday of Ti and Tiny and Usher is trying to sink Tiny and she's like, nope, don't know if she turns around and Ti like turns her chair around and forces her to sit there so Usure can feed her his cherries. Interesting, would you want your wife to eat Usher's cherries? You can see the video JV Morning Show. It's on her Instagram story and I.
Speaker 1: Need to watch it. But I mean, it doesn't sound like something that would be my first choice. But if it's just like for fun and on stage and everybody's having a laugh, sure, but like I don't see it's very sensual. Yeah, and you need to watch the video.
Speaker 7: In the video, you can see that.
Speaker 9: She really doesn't want to do it, and he's like, T, I is like pushing her to like, come on, to do it, to do it, So everybody's just waiting for her.
Speaker 7: To finally say yes.
Speaker 9: So that kind of makes it a little awkward because if she didn't want to do it in the first place, that's I think t I was like, if you don't do this, people are gonna think you're not doing it because I'm here, and they're gonna think.
Speaker 4: I'm like controlling or something or insecure.
Speaker 1: Or you know.
Speaker 7: I can see that it is all.
Speaker 2: In good fun, but it is also a little sensual when you look at the video.
Speaker 9: Okay, So on the other side of things, Selena would if age allowed it, your husband, would you do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I don't think he would like that very much. So if I don't think I would, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, it's not my first time this one, doesn't. I mean the video that we have posted, it's not that. But his arms are outstretched. At least he's not like, you know, straddling her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's not like on her.
Speaker 1: True that that part would make me more uncomfortable. If you know, my wife was the prop in a magic mic live show or something. She's up on stage being used like a pommel horse or something, you know, like that part. I'm not you know, you know, I don't even realize that sounds fun.
Speaker 4: You should range that.
Speaker 1: That sounds fun for you ladies, you have at it, go to it.
Speaker 2: I meant for your wife. I will arrange that like that.
Speaker 1: What do you have a right? You guys? The House from Home Alone is up first sale. I repeat the House from Home Alone now, but it's not. It's not the McAllister's house, not the iconic Home Alone house. It's the one couple doors down where the South Bend Shovel Slayer lived. Do you I have.
Speaker 2: Seen no idea what you're talking about. I have never seen Home Alone, Jess.
Speaker 1: Have you seen Home Alone?
Speaker 8: Even?
Speaker 7: I've seen Home Alone a long time ago, but yeah.
Speaker 1: A long time ago. How do you guys not watch this more? It's one of the most iconic classic Christmas movies of all time.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I heard the same thing from my husband all the time. This year is going to be the year I watch Home Alone.
Speaker 1: I don't believe you at all, Jess. How long has it been since you've seen Home Alone?
Speaker 7: Years?
Speaker 9: I don't remember to be honest, I don't remember the last time. But the thing is because it plays every Christmas. I'm sure I've like seen little snippets of it, you know, maybe like what two years ago, but other than that, like actually sat down to watch the full entire movie.
Speaker 7: I don't know, maybe like five years.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you guys make it through the holiday season. Well, there there was a guy the kids were scared of at the start of the movie. And I can't I don't want to spoil it for you, selean in, but he's out there shoveler alone. Spoiler alert, this is not a spoiler. He's out there shovel in snow on the sidewalk and they think he's the South Bend shovel Slayer and he that's where he puts his victims into the salt that he's using to the salt the sidewalks. Well, that guy's house is up for sale. This is in Winnetka, Illinois, and it's on the market now for three point eight million dollars. This is a pretty pricey neighborhood. If you remember what the McAllister's house looks like, you're like, well, if that thing is expensive, that house actually I think he is recently sold for five point two five million dollars. So if you'd like to own the Home of the South Bend Shovel Slayer, it is on the market for three point eight million dollars. This is a big house, six bedrooms.
Speaker 2: Way too much about this film. Stop big houses?
Speaker 1: Well big houses. Yeah, that's not a spoiler, don't worry about that. It says it has a putting green, an in ground pool, and a half basketball court. So if you're in the market for a new house in Winnetka, Illinois, that's your spot iconic house. Although it only makes an appearance the movie very briefly, still like you only see it in like maybe two shots.
Speaker 4: I think love that.
Speaker 1: Thank you Graham The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Good Morning JV Show. I'm shocked.
Speaker 12: I'm shocked to hear that the girls have not watched Home Alone. There are some classic movies that you have to watch. What do you guys watch during the holidays? A Christmas Carol, A Christmas Story, National Lampoon's Great Christmas Vacation, Home Alone?
Speaker 1: Elf?
Speaker 12: These are just classics.
Speaker 2: I'm shocked. I do watch ELF, me too, Okay, and I have.
Speaker 7: Seen Home Alone.
Speaker 1: You didn't. When I was describing you know, it's about Home Alone, you seem just like like you like I'm speaking a foreign language, Like you'd never even heard of the South Bend shovel Slayer, Like you didn't know what I was talking about.
Speaker 2: It's been a while.
Speaker 1: That's not He's a central figure of the story. I don't want to spoil it for Selena. Spoiler alert, spoiler alert. Just is looking at me like I've never heard of this character. He's a main He's a main character, central figure of this of the movie.
Speaker 9: I could watch a movie every I could watch a movie every year, and I could have watched Home Alone last year, and I still.
Speaker 7: Wouldn't have remembered my memory with movies sucks.
Speaker 1: I don't think justice scene Home Alone. So the two of you guys have not watched Home Alone? Can we just quickly? And and she says a Christmas Carol there, You guys have never you've never seen that or heard of that, because I said ba humbug a couple of weeks ago, and you guys were like, what the hell does that mean? So a couple of Christmas classics you guys have no knowledge of which is shocking because their reference in pop culture all over. Just like, I'm just shocked because like there's so many pop culture references that have come from movies like that. They just right over your head. Okay, what are your three? Because Home Alone is on a lot of people's like must watch. I've already watched it this Christmas season. You have to watch it. Give me your three movies. You cannot go through a Christmas season without watching Selena and only when I have his Elf. You have one Christmas movie that's the only one.
Speaker 9: And then my face fvorite Christmas movie.
Speaker 7: Growing up was always a year without a Santa Claus. So oh I do, I'll do.
Speaker 4: I'll do like the Santa Claus sometimes all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but mostly I'll just watch Christmas class.
Speaker 2: Mostly I watch like new Netflix.
Speaker 4: Movies that come out.
Speaker 1: This is shocked.
Speaker 2: You can't think about it.
Speaker 7: I also don't have cable.
Speaker 9: I feel like when you have cable, they're just replaying those every Christmas, and I don't know that they add.
Speaker 1: A lot to go on demand on demand watch. I've already watched Elf and Home Alone. Those are two of mine. In National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, those are the three.
Speaker 2: Well, I've been watching yes.
Speaker 1: Christmas movies. If I was to give my top three, those are them. You have to watch those three movies.
Speaker 2: We have to make sure we have time to talk about Lily Phillips. She is the only fans model who wants to set the record for sleeping with the most men in twenty four hours. So she's going to take on this challenge next month. The goal. The goal is to sleep with one thousand men twenty four hours currently a woman and then Lisa's Sparks holds the record. She's an adult film star who got with nine hundred and nineteen men in twenty four hours at a sex industry event in Poland back in two thousand and four. No one's been able to beat her record since then.
Speaker 1: I got it, but it's gonna be Lily Phillips.
Speaker 2: She's twenty three years old and apparently she has been she's been training you guys to do this. Oh what's that? So someone put out a YouTube video and I'm not really sure who this guy is who did it, but it's just like a documentary I guess about her her journey. In this one particular video that is going viral. It was shot back in October, she slept with a hundred guys in one day, and there's clips of her going viral because she is like crying. But this is how the YouTube video starts. Awful, I'm ready for that.
Speaker 3: And say I'm getting run through by one hundred guys.
Speaker 1: Through through what? I just have a question to this, and I could you get out the calculator for me real quick. Just there's some well there's some math we got to run through here. Because then she wants let's just think about this for a second. You're saying a thousand, one thousand, okay, get the those fire up the calculator here because one thousand, Okayle's think about just how many minutes there are in a day. So let's say you get twenty four hours in a day obviously times sixty minutes. That's one thousand, four hundred and forty minutes in a day. We're talking that's minutes. And she wants one thousand guys. So divide one thousand, four hundred and forty by one thousand, and each guy is getting one point four minutes. That's supposing that her challenge is lasting, that you go and strug that full twenty four hours if you act in bathroom breaks and hopefully there's some breaks for some other things cleaning and so far count now you're down to Now you're probably down to less than one minute per Wow contestant. I don't know what you want to call these these entrants. We could say because they've got participants, participants that are entering the test. They were now at under under a minute. So just logistically, how how does it work?
Speaker 4: Look, I don't know the logistics of this.
Speaker 2: I just know this poor woman because she just did a hundred and she was crying after.
Speaker 3: I think some ofhiws like feeling so like robotic, like by the I think like the thirtieth, you know, like when we're getting on a bit, I've got like a routine of like how we're going to do this, and like it just sometimes you'd like disassociate and be like.
Speaker 4: She said, she doesn't even remember most of it.
Speaker 2: She just kind of like I know, I am so sad for her, but she's still like on this mission a thousand guys coming up in January.
Speaker 1: That was more of a like I'm crying because it's more like taking an emotional toll on her. I thought she's gonna be crying because it's gonna be like smoke coming out.
Speaker 2: She said it was painful too, but no, like emotionally, she says, like, I wouldn't recommend this to anybody.
Speaker 1: Nobody recommend any people to anyone. And man, can you just imagine being like, dude, eight hundred and twenty six.
Speaker 4: They don't care. You know who these guys are.
Speaker 2: Yes, they do, No, they don't. These are her only fans, subscriberrivers. Yeah, because she said these are like her supporters. And when she just did this one hundred, she felt bad because she promised each one of them like five minutes of talking time and she's like, some of them only got two or three. And I felt bad that I couldn't, like, you know, talk to them as much as they wanted to talk to me. We just had to get straight to business.
Speaker 1: This whole thing is gross. I feel like I didn't take another shower this morning. Yeah. Gross. The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 13: To nine, Good morning. This is Rebecca from Concord, And I just won't want you to know that I am judging, judging hard. I can't believe no home alone, Selena Jess. It's not on yearly repeat for you. Come on, guys, please tell me you've seen die Hard. Classic Christmas movie. Have a great day.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid to ask, have you ever seen die Hard? No, jess, have you ever seen die Hard?
Speaker 7: I'm going to disappoint a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Okay, when did that movie come out? A long time ago? But so did Home Alone, so did a lot of these classes. I see that that.
Speaker 9: Movie came out nineteen eighty eight. But what I'm saying is a lot of people watched these movies growing up since they were little, right like they they grew.
Speaker 7: Up watching these That's why they much.
Speaker 4: Graham wasn't even born.
Speaker 1: Why every year it's not kids? Is not a kid's movie?
Speaker 9: Oh okay, because for me, I'm like, I was watching Spanish television with my grandma and my mom. So I feel like that's what I grew up watching, like Thelenila's and now I'm catching up.
Speaker 7: So I'll add to my list, the list, very long list.
Speaker 1: Now, small piece of me died inside this morning.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Graham. Oh this is so bad.
Speaker 1: This is bad.
Speaker 14: The hottest, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music movies? Shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Shawn Mendes is for the first time addressing this infamous love triangle with Sabrina Carpenter and Camila Cave. Oh, he's on John Mayer's podcast because or not really a podcast, but he's a satellite radio show. I guess, yeah, and that is out today, and he says on the show about how, no, he didn't mention any names, because why would he, but he was talking about how he was dating someone but then went back to an X because of unresolved feelings.
Speaker 5: So I'm with someone two days before going to hang out with my ex express I'm going to go hang out with my X because I have unresolved feelings. Maybe instead of two days, it could have been two weeks.
Speaker 1: It could have been two weeks, or it could have been that. No matter what you said when this was going to be disappointed, right, So if.
Speaker 2: You don't remember the timeline, he dated Kamila Cabello for a long time.
Speaker 4: They split.
Speaker 2: He was linked to Sabrina Carpenter, never confirmed, but they were like seeing, you know, to hanging out or whatever. And then a short time later Bamy's at Coachella. I think it was with Camila Cabello and now we know because of unresolved feelings, they gave it another go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, interest, So this is just.
Speaker 2: Confirming everything that we suspected because you know, Camila and Sabrina they got some songs out that are supposedly about one another in this whole love triangle.
Speaker 1: But then didn Shawn Mendes announce it a concert recently? He was like, sort of coming out, did we miss it? Am I misinterpreting that?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I mean that doesn't change his dating history.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm not. Yeah, I'm not calling that into question.
Speaker 9: So is Sabrina Carpenter kind of in the middle of a lot of different things then, because she also had some beef with Olivia Rodriguo over another person, right, Yeah, she's a new ariana grande man stealer.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, what's your man? Ladies? What's your man?
Speaker 2: All right? So the Golden Bachelor og is it Gary or Jerry?
Speaker 1: Gary?
Speaker 2: Gary Turner? He's been diagnosed with cancer. Did you see this? No? So, he had been diagnosed with an incurable form of bone marrow cancer earlier this year, and he's now breaking the use. In a big interview with People magazine, he says, unfortunately, there is no cure for it, so that way was heavily in every decision I make. He says that this was a factor in his split from Teresa. Remember they were only married like three months after they had met on The Golden Bachelor, and then they split up.
Speaker 4: He says this was a factor because.
Speaker 2: Can hearing not that during this time they were married, he went to the doctor for an old shoulder injury, and that's where the doctor found like unusual blood markers and he got tested. That's where the cancer. That's when the cancer was discovered. And he didn't want to put that on Teresa, like we're married now, and so he thought he was doing her a favor by like stepping away. I think Teresa, on the other hand, says that for her that was not a factor and it was purely because of the distance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's wanted to hit the bar scene. Sad. It was very sad.
Speaker 2: Jerry Gary, He's so likable, that guy.
Speaker 1: He was a pretty likable guy. After the show. He became less likable during the show. He's very likable.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Graham, what do you have all right?
Speaker 1: Remember that kayaker in Wisconsin that faked his own death. Yeah, because remember this, He apparently wanted to like ditch his family and then flee the country. He overturned his kayak in a lake a few months ago and then got an inflatable boat, paddled that to shore, left his truck there, hopped on an electric bike, took that to a bus stop, took a bus to the airport, and then flew to we didn't know where, but they finally caught up with him and he ended up calling in or Video and he didn't reveal his location, but it was rumored that he was in Uzbekistan or something and run away with a woman there. Forty four year old Ryan Borgwart, Right, that's his last name, yeah, Borgwarked, Ryan Borgwart.
Speaker 2: Yes, would you rather have your last name be Borgwart or Herbert borg Worked or whatever that was?
Speaker 1: Wow? Shad Putzemer's gun Herbert slightly better than Borgward. Anyways, four months since he faked his death, he has now returned to the United States. Now, they haven't said exactly why he ended up cooperating and coming back on his own, although the local sheriff's department there said it's because his family is here. Remember he had a wife and three kids, I believe, and he just bailed out and left them to Uzbekistan. Maybe things weren't as great over there as he thought, and he's like, hey, things would be back better back here. But he is going to be facing some charges. He did a surrender to police custody. As for what those charges are going to be, some kind of obstruction and I in my mind and when we discussed the story, he's got to be held somehow liable for the costs of this search, because there was an extensive search of the lake that was done to try to find him, and even brought in cadaver dogs to determine if he had in fact died in this accident. But really he had just gotten a new passport and taken out some money on a life insurance policy and bailed out. But Ryan Borgwart is back in the United States.
Speaker 7: But will he be back with his family? Probably not.
Speaker 1: He's home for the holidays, you guys.
Speaker 2: Would you let him back?
Speaker 4: Just no, get out all.
Speaker 1: The kids wanting there Christmas for Christmas morning, Daddy, don't like you death. He went through a lot of trouble just to return four months later, like, bro, Like, if you're going through that trouble to fake your death, don't get on a zoom call like a month later saying that you're alive, Like just if you're gonna go go through all that, just we don't want you stay And who's back to stay with? With your new babe. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's get tell what the bleef?
Speaker 15: Now?
Speaker 2: This is where you can win a JV show Chug mug if you are the first person a guess today's bleeved out word. Of course, that's the only way you're gonna win, is Chuck mug as always leave your guests is on the talkback Michae on the iHeart Radio app.
Speaker 4: Let's get to today's clip.
Speaker 1: My wife used to love white. Now she's obsessed with dark and even black ones.
Speaker 11: WHOA, I can't help it.
Speaker 1: I can't help it. Her tastes have change and that's just the way that it is. All right, think about what that bleeped out work could be leaf I leave your guys, Remember this is a family show. Leave your guess is on the talkback mic on the very free iHeartRadio app. Leaves your name your city along with your guests. We want to be able to shout you out when you win. You got to be the first person the JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, you're playing what the bleep? Where you can win this JV show Chug Mug, you just got to be the first person. A guest Today's bleeped out word In case you missed today's clip.
Speaker 1: Here it is my wife used to love white, Now she's obsessed with dark brown and even black ones.
Speaker 4: Wow, good for you, Kate.
Speaker 1: She is expanding horizons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kay does not discriminate name nop Okay, So what is that bleepout word? If you ever have a guest, leave it on the talkback Mike on the iHeart app. Let's run through some of them now.
Speaker 1: Morning JV Show. This is gip from Kasha Valley, my guest for the bleeped out word. It is chocolate. Light Guys have good morning. Chocolate is far and away the most popular guests this morning. Chocolate. Everybody is guessing that, So that just wiped out a lot of people's guesses. But yeah, is there a black chocolate?
Speaker 9: Well there's dark chocolate, well, milk chocolate, and then white chocolate.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the lesson on chocolate that we all know, the black chocolate. Maybe that's the thing. I don't know.
Speaker 10: Good Morning Show, tell me.
Speaker 1: Milk chocolate down. What will they think of next?
Speaker 7: I mean, you know.
Speaker 4: Next, guys, here we go.
Speaker 10: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 16: This is from Berkeley, and I think that the bleeped out word is towels.
Speaker 1: Have a great day, towels. It's a good guess our towels are tan right now? Currently, okay, Good.
Speaker 12: Morning JVS Show.
Speaker 10: Uh, this is John for Richmond.
Speaker 16: I guess would be furniture.
Speaker 1: Furniture, not furniture, not furniture. But I feel like we're starting to bark up the correct tree. But you know, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna say anymore, say any more than that too much. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So trying to give you this JV Show chug mug. But you got to be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word. You know how this works? In case you missed today's clip, here it is. My wife used to love white. Now she's obsessed with dark brown and even black ones. I was like, why don't you try that in college? Before you married me.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, you never I was thinking of something else. Okay, yeah, sorry, it's a family show.
Speaker 2: This is a family show, so that your guests has got to be clean people. All right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 10: Good morning, JV Show.
Speaker 1: This is Jessica from Alameda. My guess for the bleeped out word is walls.
Speaker 9: Have a great day.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a really good guess building this house. And uh my wife loves a good dark colored wall.
Speaker 4: But it's not walls.
Speaker 1: Maybe painting a lot.
Speaker 4: Of them outside of your house is like black interesting?
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Next guest ay JV.
Speaker 2: Show is Sean from Alameda.
Speaker 1: My guess for the bleeped out word is paint. Thanks, have a good day. Closer and closer and closer. I feel like this is worth circling right around the answer here. Hi, JAV Show.
Speaker 15: It's Machase from Valo and my guess was a leaped out or it is house, have a great day.
Speaker 1: Our house. I heard house. That are cows you can't Yeah, that's the white ones, the black ones, brown ones, white cows. But that's not it. But yeah to your points. If it's house, I thought it was house. Uh yeah, our last house that I painted was white and this house we're about to move into black on black.
Speaker 3: Good Morning V Show.
Speaker 2: This is Lauria and Morgan Hill.
Speaker 4: And my guess is kitchen have a great name.
Speaker 2: All right, here is today's clip unbleeped.
Speaker 1: My wife used to love white kitchens. Now she's obsessed with dark brown and even black ones. Yeah, mostly the brown, most of the brown, those wood, dark dark wood cabinets and stuff. Oh, that's all coming back, you guys.
Speaker 7: Wow, So that's what your kitchen. Your new kitchen is looking like.
Speaker 1: Our new kitchen has brown. They're painted, they're not wood. Well no, actually that's not true. Part of the part of the kitchen like the island. We have a big kitchen island and it is like a dark, dark stained wood color and then the cabinets around it are a painted brown color.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 1: So that's what I'm just saying. It's coming it's coming back.
Speaker 2: Your wife has such a unique style when it comes to like home decor, and now that where does she get is she like?
Speaker 4: Does she like live on Pinterest? Like where does she get this from?
Speaker 8: Hor?
Speaker 4: Is it all like in her head?
Speaker 1: I think a lot of it is in her head, but a lot of it.
Speaker 2: Is, Yes, if it comes out looking so good like so that.
Speaker 1: You see on social media and stuff like that, design trends. That's the one thing I hate about social media is design trends shift so rapidly that I'm going to be renovating this house in the week five years. Everything she's picked out, now she's gonna hate a little while. All right, I'd love to have a whole bunch of shoutouts again. I just you know, I just flat out don't Lori and Morgan Hill, what's up? What's up? She's gonna get burn. The JV Show, Chuck mugging so many people. I gotta say, so many people. I should be shotting all the people that guests cabinets and or appliances or people were right there, the guesses were right there, the words kitchens and uh, so many people, so so so so close. Today's not your day. The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, let's go to the phone's welding for nine. Hi, who's this all right?
Speaker 8: My name?
Speaker 4: Hey Gyama?
Speaker 2: How's it going?
Speaker 4: Is it raining where you are?
Speaker 2: I'm in day?
Speaker 1: Sure it is?
Speaker 2: They're rain in there? Right?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah? Oh no, I thought you said where are you sorry, it's not raining, it's it's it's just kind of muggy out.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, well the rain's coming right. Yes, she's our official weather person.
Speaker 13: It is.
Speaker 9: Get ready, get your Ammerella out, all right, So you're on to play the DV show.
Speaker 2: You have, nope game Just what is on the line today?
Speaker 9: We have two tickets for you to see Gabriel eglecs for his don't worry be fluffy tools. All right, Gamo, We're gonna ask you four tribute questions.
Speaker 2: He's got to get three correct in these tickets, so yours, okay, sweet?
Speaker 4: Question number one, Your.
Speaker 2: Breastbone is located in the center of your chest, and in the medical field it's called.
Speaker 10: What say that again?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Yeah, your breastbone. Everyone knows it's located in the center of your chest.
Speaker 1: But in the.
Speaker 2: Medical field, what is it called.
Speaker 1: I'm touching my breastbone right now?
Speaker 8: Yeah, my breast bone.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I'm touching mine right now. You can't see you, Yeah, just pull the sternum out out of nowhere right there?
Speaker 1: That was good, Selena, How do you feel about the breastbone? Never mind? Moving on? Question number two? Really, d day and the Day were momentous dates during what war? D Day and V E Day? Big dates during what what? And A and V E day A day?
Speaker 13: No, I'm not sure what that one is.
Speaker 1: And he guesses what war those dates were, and I mean, he's just.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 1: You don't have to come up with them. They were momentous moments dates during what war?
Speaker 2: Oh uh?
Speaker 1: World War one?
Speaker 2: I guess what's D Day?
Speaker 1: One of the most iconic moments in US history? Are you kidding me? World War two? World War two was the answer there, World War two. I'm gonna quit the show.
Speaker 2: Question number three is this true or false? Pokemon is the abbreviation for pocket monster.
Speaker 1: That's no, it.
Speaker 2: Actually is.
Speaker 1: Pokemon? Is pocket monster anybuddy in college that had that nickname? Different reasons? Question number number four In The Wizard of Oz, what was the lion? In search of the Lion? The lion? The lion? He needed It's hard you need, you need some courage. He was looking for some courage. He was a real scaredy cat. No, he did not.
Speaker 4: Today's yep, nope, game.
Speaker 1: Gosh, you're so close, all right, closer.
Speaker 2: Listen, we appreciate you coming on this morning.
Speaker 4: You know this ay for the week. Thank you for calling up.
Speaker 2: Don't hang up. I'm gonna put you on hold and Jess is going to pick up in the next room.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 4: Problem, You're welcome. Problem, your problem?
Speaker 1: What is wrong with you? Your problem? Not all right, Grammy as some shadow, we do lots of shouts this morning, and a lot of people on my DMS. And and says, hey, Graham, Thursday is my son Nathaniel's birthday. I want to ask you guys to wish them a happy thirteenth birthday. From dad, Mom, Aaron, and the puppy Daisy. We listen every day. We love you guys, show appreciate it more than you know. So happy birthday, Nathaniel. That's a good point. I got. One says hello, can we please wish my daughter Haru a happy fourth birthday? We listen to you guys every morning on the way to school. It's our morning ritual. But who gives a fart? That's good point, love mom and dad, So happy birthday, birthday, fourth birthday. That's a big one. Another one says, can you please send a shout out to my son Joshua aka Joshi. He's turning seven today and listening to guys every single morning. That's from Mom Shirley in San Francisco. So happy birthday, Joshi. Who gives a fart? Another DM here, it says Yo Graham. Can I get a shout out tomorrow? To my wife Joy and my kids Malu, Kelly and JJ. We always listen to you guys every morning, especially on our way to drop them off at school. I love the JB Show. But who gives a fart? Good point? Shout out to everybody there? Who a fart? Another one here? Good morning guys. I was wondering if you could send my daughter a birthday shout out for her twelfth birthday. I'm so proud of the young lady she's becoming, and so proud of the student she is. Her brother Martin and I love her. It's a special birthday for this year. She's turning twelve on the twelfth. That's your golden birthday.
Speaker 2: Right, Uh?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can't remember how that works. I think that's what your golden birthday is. I forget. Thank you so much. Merry Christmas to you guys. O. Your golden birthday is the day on the date, isn't it? I don't know. The far gives a part about that. Another one here. Hey Graham, it's my wife's birthday on Thursday. Happy birthday to my wife Kala Janni, wishing her the best on our special birthday. Thank you guys for all you do. Happy birthday my sons Jay and Sham And that's from husband Neil. Happy birthday, they Graham. Can you wish my daughter Malia happy eighteenth birthday? We can't believe you're an adult now, Love mom, Dad and jayy birthday. That's a good point. My gottest day.
Speaker 14: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Selena Gomez and Betty Blanco are fish Sally engaged. We don't know when this actually happened. I remember there were some rumors earlier this year. Remember she posted that mirror picture and she had covered up her left hand with an emoji, and everyone thought then she was hiding an engagement ring. And that was a while ago. So we don't know when this engagement took place. But yesterday she finally decided to share it with the world. She showed some pictures of the proposal. It was them. They had an outdoor picnic where they sat in ate taco bell and other things, and she posted a picture of the ring and she said Forever begins now. And they also already had a really small intimate engagement party just with close friends family. Taylor Swift was not able to make it there, but she did congratulate her, along with Jennifer Aniston, Cardi b a lot of other celebs sending their congratulations. So it's happening.
Speaker 4: Can we go back to the prediction journal?
Speaker 1: Sure predictions on this graham?
Speaker 9: You actually said a twenty twenty five engagement.
Speaker 1: Oh so close?
Speaker 9: No wait, you said engagement this year and that it had already happened.
Speaker 1: Sorry, okay, okay, yeah predicous.
Speaker 9: What did I say, Felina, You said baby next year and.
Speaker 7: Marriage next year?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I.
Speaker 9: Could still be so yeah still, And I didn't write.
Speaker 7: My prediction.
Speaker 1: A big graham.
Speaker 7: You got to write engage with this yere and it has already happened.
Speaker 1: I am psychic. So wow.
Speaker 2: By the way, Benny Blanco's actual name Benjamin Joseph Levin, so she will be Selena Levin if she decides to take his last name. Also question. Obviously, Taylor Swift their bestiees, so of course she's happy for her best friends. Selena Gomez, do you think there's just a teeny tiny bits amount of jealousy that Selena got engaged.
Speaker 1: First Taylor's already engaged with you think, though we just haven't heard yet.
Speaker 2: That's also possible, and.
Speaker 1: Just Selena's like, I can't engage get engaged before Taylor does. Now that I know Taylor has, because they secretly have. We know that. And if we don't know that, but we theorize that that's in the prediction journal. I yeah, I don't know. Would you be jealous of that situation? Selena if you were in a Taylor's shoes?
Speaker 2: I think, of course be happy for my friends, But I think part of me would be like, but no one's relationship is better than mine?
Speaker 4: Like why?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 4: And how come I'm not engage but.
Speaker 9: Taylor already catch the spotlight for everything else?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But come on, just to the larger issue. Are women who are yet to be engaged? Ever happy for a friend? Ever truly happy for a friend that gets engaged? Yes, a piece of them is no thart, Yes, I get it is oh.
Speaker 2: You can be fully happy but also a little a little time at the same time, some sweet and salty happiness, got it?
Speaker 1: Thank you for answering, honestly, what do you have in trending? All right, it's game day, you guys. Niner's gonna be hosting the La Rams that Levi's tonight and you guys this Thursday night football and I just hopped up in the JV Show twenty twenty four live Doppler Weather, Blue News Desk the Drew Tuna to see how the weather is going to be affecting the game. And oh no, oh no, you guys, rain is in the forecast, So if you're going to the game, make sure you bring a towel for your seat, otherwise you're gonna be.
Speaker 4: Wet from a butt.
Speaker 1: Yep. And but the biggest problem is Brock Purdy has tiny insy, beatty, tiny dinky hands. They're only slightly larger than mine and are soon to be president two hands on our water cups, obviously, but Perty has had some issues in weather with balls slipping out of his hands Football Selena, so that's definitely something to watch out for in this one. It might also help the Niners, though, because the Rams are a much better passing team than they are rushing one, so maybe the rain will help slow down their offense. Either way, this is a must win game if the Niners want to maintain any sliver of a chance of making the playoffs. Kickoff is at five point fifteen tonight, and Niner fans, this is cool. We might get to see the season debut of linebacker Dre Greenlaw. He tore his achilles in the Super Bowl, which you obviously remember running off the sidelines. He might get his first minutes tonight, which would be a huge emotional lift for the team. Let's go Niner, I'm juiced something to watch on Thursday night.
Speaker 2: Yes, do you think we're gonna get more injuries? What do you not miss?
Speaker 1: Found Banks? Did you just know all jinx?
Speaker 2: No, I was asking you to answer that.
Speaker 1: Why would you even say that? Good question.
Speaker 7: It's out in the air, now.
Speaker 1: Serious, out of the air and stick it back and you you know what what, stick it where somewhere where it shouldn't be out in the air.
Speaker 4: I'm just asking if it's raining, just just I'm not.
Speaker 1: Even going to touch that, because that's the jinks of all jinks.
Speaker 2: Questions well, just told.
Speaker 4: Me to ask it.
Speaker 1: Just the JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 4: Nine really quick.
Speaker 2: So you know, Beyonce is performing at the Ravens Texans Texans game on Christmas Day. She's performing at halftime. It's going to be streamed live on Netflix. I read this morning that typically a performance in that time slot would only last like fourteen minutes. They're given her extra time because she's Beyonce. This is going to be a twenty minute long halftime show.
Speaker 1: That's a big deal.
Speaker 2: Because this is a huge deal.
Speaker 1: That's they pretty much only do that for the Super Wow. Unextended halftime halftimes are a set amount of time.
Speaker 2: Also, there's a lot of people boycotting upset given these recent allegations about I don't know her husband jay Z, and she still is given this huge platform. Do you guys have any thoughts about that?
Speaker 7: I mean, it's Beyonce though, we know that no matter what, she's gonna get the special treatment.
Speaker 4: But if it was anybody else, I feel like they'd be.
Speaker 11: Like, nope, thanking her, no it on Netflix.
Speaker 1: The allegations aren't against her. If there were allegations like that that came out against her, that would be reasons what a little distance herself from this one.
Speaker 4: Very very true. All right, a lot of talkbacks coming in this morning.
Speaker 18: Hey guys, it's Angie Wow, Selena Wow. If you are the reason that our season ends tonight, I swear to God, I am coming down there and I'm going to back over you whip my car anyway, Bang bang n again, beat La. Let's go happy Thursday, guys, stay dry bite.
Speaker 10: I want to.
Speaker 1: Address that because I was talking about the Niner game, HIPing fans up for it, getting excited, but it is going to be a rainy one tonight. And Selena says, do you think there's gonna be any more injuries tonight? As if we haven't just absolutely been decimated and riddled by injuries this entire season, And you're just pouring salt in.
Speaker 2: The mother with me asking that because I hope not, Like, how is that jinxing it? Don't we all hope that there's no more injuries?
Speaker 7: You don't say it.
Speaker 1: You don't say it.
Speaker 4: It's like, there's also the fact just told me to say that.
Speaker 7: I said, no such thing.
Speaker 1: It's like if you're out a baseball game, pitcher's throwing a no hitter. You don't say, hey, guys, is he throwing a no hitter right now? You don't talk about the no hitter. We all collectively know that there's a no hitter going on, but you don't talk about it. We know the season has been decimated of injuries. We don't need to bring more of them. But you've manifested it.
Speaker 2: I did not manifest.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Angie, get your car ready, Fighter in the parking garage and then runner over.
Speaker 19: Hey, good mine, Davie, Shogamar and Berry. Yeah, I did hear about Selena Goldman is getting married and one not. But that cast you guys to get into your prediction journals. If we could look through the rest of the prediction journals for like the twenty twenty four, if you guys were guessing anything was gonna happen before the end of this year, if we could see whether or not you know those were right or you can take those off the list. Would just like to hear what is there for the end of this year?
Speaker 2: Interesting. By the way, just to clarify, Selena Gomez is not married yet, but she shared her engagement news last night, so that's what happened with her and Jess. You looked in the prediction journal and Graham did predict that.
Speaker 9: And there are two other predictions that Graham specifically made that I wanted to share with you.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: You were like the TV show as we're keeping tally here, the Selena I said, Selena Gome has been able to engage this year. Yes, correct. You also said one on the scoreboard.
Speaker 9: Sabrina Carpenter and Barry Keyogan would not make it long term.
Speaker 2: Split up like split up.
Speaker 9: Now, this is another one, the one I want to go through this one because it hasn't fully happened yet, but it is in the works, I guess, so it could happen. Could not happen because you just talked about the Niners. These were your predictions for the NFL season.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, everyone, probably the Jinx.
Speaker 9: Let's get ready for this, everyone, hang on, whoa whoa said NFC Championship game, it was going to be Niners Eagles.
Speaker 1: There's still very well, it's still alive and kicking, Eagles likely there. And then you said it's gonna be a long shot for Niners to get there, but we can hope.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 9: Then you said for the Super Bowl that it'll be Niners and Ravens.
Speaker 4: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 1: Look long shot for the Niners to get there. Raven's still a good pick there. Okay, Lean a little more buffalo right now, but Raven's a great pick to make it the super Bowl.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 9: And then you said that Raiders wouldn't make it to the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Oh no, Look, because much of I'd love to out myself on the back for a prediction. I'm using air quotes there. That was a foregone conclusion before the season started. I'm not going to pat myself on the back of that one. That was a layup.
Speaker 4: Grab the great predictions.
Speaker 1: Pull me up, you go grab indulge so hungry? Oh feels good.
Speaker 2: The cocoa prop ooh, listen to that crackling.
Speaker 1: I would like to thank Jess for her diligent note taking because in years past, the JV Show prediction journal was just made up. It was imaginary, and we entered all made all kinds of entries into it verbally, but we never were able to actually go back and look at it. So thank you for keeping track of these.
Speaker 2: We should have you make some predictions for twenty twenty five, just general things before the year ends.
Speaker 1: I think you should come up with specific questions like right, will Taylor Swift to have a baby whatever it is, and I'll wait, okay, we'll.
Speaker 2: Do that tomorrow eight or five, so you can be here to listen to the predictions in real time.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: Good Morning JV Show, The thirty fifth So Half predicted that the NFL will part ways with jay Z due to the allegations. The crazy thing is that there's been rumors about him being with Aliyah when she was underage, Beyonce when she was underage, Foxy Brown when she was underage, Rihanna when she was underage. But there have been rumors, but people have been saying these things for a very long time.
Speaker 1: Uh so, too bad.
Speaker 2: That would be crazy. The downfall of jay Z. That is what I did not see coming because we look at him with Beyonce and we think, oh my God, like perfect husband.
Speaker 1: Perfect except for the time they cheated on she made a whole album.
Speaker 2: But everyone the world forgave him because Beyonce forgave him because she.
Speaker 1: Made a whole album about it was really good. So again, this is all just alleged. Right now, these are rumors. We have one listener in particular that's incredibly about hurt by us talking about the didya DZ stories and says that we are racist for covering them. I don't understand to that, And we're not covering, uh, the other stories about the Abercrombie CEO, who and Jeffrey Epps or you know, any of these with the same sort of gusto. We're not covering those stories enough. And to that listener, I'd like to say, because it's Diddy and jay Z to two global music icons that every person almost on this globe knows who they are. You know who Mike.
Speaker 2: Jeffries is Selena never heard of it.
Speaker 1: That's the CEO former CEO of Abercrombie exactly. Nobody heard of this guy. Yes, what he did is terrible, but we're covering the Diddy and jay Z stories at length because it did jay Z.
Speaker 4: Brent, Hey, Graham, take a breather.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it's time for where's my jewelry?
Speaker 2: Can we talk? Graham?
Speaker 1: Yes? We can? All right, So we've talked a little bit about Kylie Kelsey's new podcast. She's got a podcast. I'm not gonna lie NNGL, not gonna lie because She's like, not gonna lie. They're gonna tell us the truth about all things, you know, Jason Kelcey, And probably we're all ears for it because we're probably gonna hear some stuff about Taylor Swift right, and her podc has shot to the top of the charts, even besting Joe Rogan. Well, one of the things she said in this podcast raised a lot of eyebrows because she said, and this was sort of a question and answer session, and somebody asked if Jason was watching the kids while she was doing the podcast. They have three daughters, three young daughters together, I think five three and twenty two months old.
Speaker 2: And one on the way. Oh and one on the way, and I don't know if it's a daughter, but they got a baby on the way.
Speaker 1: And so they asked, is Jason watching the kids while you do this, because I think he said that, you know, And she said, I watch the kids while he's doing his podcast. And she said no. She said, even when she has to do anything and he is home, say she's got to go for an appearance, or record that podcast, or go to a doctor's appointment, she says, I will schedule childcare even if Jason Kelsey is home and fully able to take care of the kids, but didn't.
Speaker 4: She also say it's because his schedule is so crazy.
Speaker 2: A lot of times things can come up, or he does have meeting schedules, or he is working on other things.
Speaker 1: She said, he's very, very busy, and she almost just does it out of habit sometimes forgetting that he may even be home. She just always wants the kids to be covered, so she'll still make sure there is childcare there. And she admitted there are times when he is home and fully able to take care of kids, but somebody else is taking care of them.
Speaker 2: Two things come to mind here. It must be nice to just have that type of money childcare whenever I need that too. If it was flipped, no dad is scheduling child's care when the mom is home. They don't even think about.
Speaker 4: It, just out the door. Leave no good point.
Speaker 1: That is a very good point, Selena. And this led me to just kind of question because the comments on this one were hysterical. I want to read a couple of them, but I just want to know how the ladies feel about this, because a lot of people, a lot of ladies and moms were like swooning over Jason Kelsey, Oh greatest dad. Oh he'd be the best husband. And now you find out he's at home just on his thumbs and someone else is taking care of his kids. Knocks him down a notch in my in my eyes, because like, take care of my own damn kids. Okay, A lot of people so here. Here are some of the comments that came with this. One person said, straight women are not okay. I can't imagine being married to someone I don't trust with my own kids. Insane. That's a good point. Another one said I'd be genuinely embarrassed to admit this. It sounds like Kylie also has a thirty seven year old son at home, which to me it also sounds like that as well. You can't if your wife is doing something very important like recording our own podcast. I get that you're busy. We are all busy, all of us, every single person.
Speaker 2: And that's what bothers me, Like the moms are always expected to multitask. You know, we have the kids, plus we're covering meals and cleaning, some working from home, and we got the kids at the same time, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: No, dad is like, you know what, let me just cover child's.
Speaker 1: Care just in case. I just think a lot of the shine is just that's an off on old Jason dum his image to.
Speaker 7: Me, downfall of Jason Kelsey.
Speaker 1: It's happening. It's happening. I want to hear from I don't know moms in the talk back. Do we want because have you experienced something like this? Is it? Is it the mom's burden?
Speaker 7: I have?
Speaker 2: So do you remember last year I got I got married, and me and my husband we each had our bachelor bachelorette trips in Vegas. I had my trip first, left the kids home with my husband, my mom, and this was this was not planned to be fair. My husband had nothing to do with this. My mom out of nowhere, was like, he needs help, he can't handle all this on his own. Stayed the weekend at my house to help with the kids.
Speaker 1: Good mom right there. Thank you. You appreciate that. Husband, Thank you.
Speaker 2: The roles reverse he goes to Vegas. I'm home with the kids. She didn't come help me.
Speaker 4: It's just it's just me there.
Speaker 1: Wow, I know, wow.
Speaker 2: I would be so salty.
Speaker 1: It's a lot.
Speaker 2: I really was for a little bit, but so that really had nothing to do with him. But why do we assume that like dads or men aren't capable of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're right, situation situation reversed.
Speaker 4: Don't make it work the.
Speaker 1: Situation reversed, which it was in this case. Now she's recording a podcast, he should have been the one if he's busy that day setting up the child caol Well Graham.
Speaker 9: Sometimes when your wife goes on trips, your parents come.
Speaker 7: Down to help you with the kids.
Speaker 1: Right now, you guys love knocking me over this, but that is for only one sole reason. I can't take my kids to school because I'm here with you guys on the air. I'd gladly take those days off, but I can't get my kids up and drop them off at school at three thirty in the morning. That's the only reason that I have my parents there the other time. The reason the other times my wife's out of town, out of town or goes out to dinner with front whatever. There's no backup needed. I can handle with my own kids. It's not babysitting, it's me being a dad.
Speaker 2: If you have any thoughts that talk about Mike is always open on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: We are inside our meeting in the ladies room. We do this every Thursday. We talk about things that applies to ladies. But you know, everyone can enjoy listening to. We were just talking about Kylie Kelsey's.
Speaker 1: New podcast, this other podcast. Yeah, she admitted that even when her husband Jason Kelsey is home, she'll and she personally has something she has to go do, she'll arrange for childcare to be there take care of the kids even when he's home.
Speaker 10: Regarding the childcare situation, yeah, usually it does fall on me as the mom to kind of arrange all that, regardless if it's just me going out, if it's both of us going out, and then on top of that, if we're both going out, my mind is just circling around all the kids' schedules and pickups and everything while on vacation.
Speaker 2: So isn't that unfair? A lot of that does fall on them all. I'm in the same in the same boat.
Speaker 1: It does. Shout out to all the moms out there, because it's hard enough balancing your own schedule, right, and then throw in three kids schedules or however many kids or whatever. I know, I mean, and it shouldn't all fall on the mom It just shouldn't. You guys should boycott, you know what it is. They should have a march down at city Hall saying hell, no, we're not gonna do this anymore, and then guys will have to learn to do it.
Speaker 4: I know, but guys, just forget everything.
Speaker 2: If you guys forget everything, if.
Speaker 1: You guys held the march, kids wouldn't get picked up from school that day.
Speaker 2: Do you honestly, Graham, do you forget things that we say to you on purpose?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 1: But we're you know, uh. The male brain is a lot smaller than the female brain. It's occupied with things like, yeah, video games and checks, playing golf and stuff. Doesn't don't We don't have room for stuff in there like that? Good morning JV. So I guess I live in a different world, man. Our ladies, me and my friends ladies.
Speaker 15: You know, eighty five text messages every morning about how the kids are hard to get out the house and who's pouting and sniveling. And then it's like, if our ladies go out of town, we don't need to text our ladies once we're right on top of things. Kids are dressed, sped, lunch made, hair combed out the door at school on time.
Speaker 4: Maybe you do listen in a different world, and that is hard.
Speaker 1: I wish I could say the same. But I all those things he said they're texting about. I text my wife those things whenever she's gone like you will not. She's being a total nightmare today. I can't get her out of the house. Why can't she do that? Where is this? I can't find the thing? Where the homework? I can't?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 1: I do? Sorry?
Speaker 2: Where's his shoes at?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Kids list their shoes every day. I don't know. Just look for that.
Speaker 1: Start looking.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 7: Men aren't very good at looking either.
Speaker 2: No, you're not here. He's going shoeless today. Care So let's talk about it. Just do you read?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 4: Not really, not really, I want to.
Speaker 2: But there is a new subgenre of literature that's got the lady's loins a blaze.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: It's being called romanticy. It's been nicknamed fairy porn.
Speaker 1: Oh so it's like fantasy novels, meaning like elves and orcs and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: I guess so.
Speaker 2: But it has got the loins on fire. I guess it's a couple of books that get brought up all the time. One's called Fourth Wing. Another one that's really popular is a Court of Thorns and Roses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw Lord of the Sea Rings is also on there.
Speaker 2: That terriblegram.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the kind but that's the kind of book.
Speaker 2: That's the kind of These are the about these are the ones that are like all over book talk right now, here's here's a here's one line from Fourth Wing with one long claw. He shredded through silken lace in my undergarment fell away in pieces.
Speaker 1: Because it caught on fire, because and ladies never were wearing loins back then in these yeah, this time.
Speaker 7: Periodes want bears to claw.
Speaker 2: I don't know, and not even bears think of like fantasy characters with like wings that like fled. They're like, yes, they're like, I don't know, the wings just do something to me.
Speaker 7: That does nothing to me.
Speaker 1: It was yeah, it wasn't asked.
Speaker 2: Do you think this is hot jazz?
Speaker 10: But I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think I could.
Speaker 9: I could probably do like a regular erotic novel or something.
Speaker 1: But not, Well, you don't want to go on some quest where you scale the mountain up to Mordor and they just totally pass.
Speaker 2: I don't, but this is what this is what's in right now? Wow, the Hunger Games meets fifty shades of gray.
Speaker 1: Well, like you hooking up with the Hobbit? Is that little tiny Hobbit house thing like that doesn't set your loins of places.
Speaker 7: Or a munchkin from Wicked, Yeah, Slater.
Speaker 1: Oh no one ring to rule them all. It's just like it's batteries, none of this stuff. Really, You guys aren't into that fantasy genre.
Speaker 2: Gram your wife does a lot of reading. You say she reads every night. Would you look at her different if this is what she was into? Or maybe not even this, but just like the erotic stuff every night, would you be like, whoa, whoa, whoa of the energy for me?
Speaker 1: Well, hopefully that some of that energy would translate over to me. It won't, but you know like that, as guys, we can hope, right if she was reading The Lord of the.
Speaker 4: Never Mind, so you'd be okay with it?
Speaker 2: Yes I would, But isn't the isn't this like the equivalent of like men watching visual stuff? Your wife probably wouldn't be okay with you watching that every night, But.
Speaker 1: I guess that is a little different because the book thing, like, it's just it's your imagination. So that visual stuff like that's a real person.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: Well not anymore, it's ai, but you know it used to be. It used to be a real person. Yeah, so you just want like some orcs and goblins to just like like Yoda.
Speaker 4: This is what they want.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 4: Look it up on book Talk.
Speaker 1: It's called what's the new genre called, well.
Speaker 2: They're calling it romanticy. They nicknamed it fairy.
Speaker 1: Okay, romanticy for the sake of the show.
Speaker 2: Yes, romantic look into it. Just she's saying no, she's already like literallying.
Speaker 7: On Amazon right now.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we were just.
Speaker 2: Talking about romanticize, the new subgenre of books.
Speaker 4: That the ladies are into because it's got their loins.
Speaker 2: Lay, Good morning, JV show is Aaron from Hayward.
Speaker 15: Hey, my wife reads those books the Court of Thorn and Thorns and Roses, and then, let me tell you, I thought she was just.
Speaker 20: Reading some like you know, Lord of the Ring stuff, but I got to look.
Speaker 13: At her, kindle man.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's in soft.
Speaker 10: Core right there.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, boys, were in trouble.
Speaker 1: No boys. I was thinking, Man, maybe I should get some of these books, you know, for my wife for Christmas, like a little stalking stuff for sure. No, I don't want to stalking and stuff by some elf. Lord, why not?
Speaker 2: She ask?
Speaker 21: Okay, Selena, the Romanticy is just as spicy as that book that you read, Verity. It's it's really not that spicy. It's it's a tame has some parts, but it's it's so good. Ten out of ten recommend absolutely a guitar, a corda Thorns and Roses the series and Fourth Wing the series, which a new book is coming out. Totally recommend.
Speaker 1: You should just do it. Oh my gosh, Selena, Now that brings up a good point, because I forgot you dabbled in the erotic novel department.
Speaker 2: I did by accident. The only reason I like that book is because it was I'm into like the true crime, like creepy, like murder Boss. You know that that's That's what I'm into. And then what happened to have some like freaky scenes and I was okay with it. I don't know if I'm full on into like the.
Speaker 1: Right into into the fantasy lord of the Rings type setting of that. But would you ever read another, say just more, you know, like an erotic novel not of that genre?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why not?
Speaker 1: I knew.
Speaker 4: Hey, don't judge me. I'm not judging, okay, just making sure.
Speaker 14: The hottest it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So apparently Kim Kay is dating multiple people.
Speaker 1: This is a.
Speaker 2: This is exciting and come for her, by the way, So there is a source that said Kim k is dating someone new, and then another source was like, no, she's not. She's dating more than one person who's new. So one of the people she's being linked to is some real estate investor, not someone who is famous or in the public. I and Kim wouldn't exactly call it a relationship or like that. She wouldn't say she's committed to this person, just one of the people she's having fun with at the moment. This is a guy that she met through mutual friends and it's not the first person that she's gone on date with since Odell Beckham Junior. Remember that guy.
Speaker 1: Translation, This guy's rich. Obviously he's not famous, but he's super super rich. Like this story be shocking if Kim Kay was just like swiping on Tinder and just dating norms, right, But she's not. This guy's probably incredibly wealthy.
Speaker 7: And I love this for her.
Speaker 9: I think she needs somebody who is wealthy but not in the public eye like this.
Speaker 7: I think that's what she needs.
Speaker 2: I think so too, But I don't like that now she wants to be all secretive. I'm like, no, I'm gonna keep things private to myself. You can't do that. After you've made a career about being so public about everything we need to know, you can't just start keeping things to yourself.
Speaker 4: I don't like to toothpaste back and take that part. At some point, you're gonna have to talk about this.
Speaker 1: I'm sure she's filming a new reality show with all this. No, she probably is probably following her every move.
Speaker 2: Can I go back to talking about Brandy Glanville? She thought who that was the real housewive? Oh? We talked about her.
Speaker 1: Earlier this week because they brought it out Bee's nest.
Speaker 2: Wow, that was so mean.
Speaker 1: She's the one that said something was going on with her face, And I mean there is but it's some type of like mystery illness. Yeah, her face looked like the underside of a tractor. I just like, I don't know what. Thank God, what you can't tell me? You can't tell me. I'm not She was the one that says she posted a picture.
Speaker 2: But what she said is that doctors can't figure out what's going on in one of them. One of them even said that they think it's like a parasite that's just like jumping around her face like eating her.
Speaker 1: Was she not the good serious about that? I couldn't tell if she was like joking about that or not.
Speaker 2: No, that's what she said. I don't know if doctors have like an official diagnosis. Anyway. She did this new interview with the US Sun, and she said that there's she's had some kind of like stressed induced condition that caused the outer layer of her skin to swell and balloon up, and as a result of that, her teeth shifted around and were like horribly impacted, and she said she's lost five teeth.
Speaker 1: WHOA, she's going through it. She is going through it, And I apologize to make fun of anybody's appearance. She's going through a tough time. I theorized before though, that part of this had to have been well, I'm not a doctor, but self inflicted, because she's had a lot of elective procedures on her face, and I just feel like, you run this You run this risk when you start ballooning up your face and your lips and things, and you're putting foreign objects basically into your face that your body's not used to having there. You can have that, you can have a bad reaction to fillers and botox and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: She says a lot of it is stress induced. I'm not really I don't know the detail of this or her reasoning, but she says a lot of it is stressed induced. That goes all the way back to like a legal battle she has going on with Bravo right now, and then you know some of the other girls from Real Housewives, and even something having to do with like a husband or an ex husband or something. I mean, stress can affect your health, but I've never seen the manifest like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you said her face looked like what? I didn't say anything, Telly you Sorry, I don't remember that, Graham.
Speaker 2: What do you have?
Speaker 17: All right?
Speaker 1: You guys, listen to this Amazon getting in the car game. You're now gonna be able to buy cars on Amazon. They're launching vehicle sales. They've launched this in forty eight cities so far. They announced on Tuesday Amazon Autos. It's gonna work just like the Amazon you used to. Just add that car to your cart, just hit check out what you're doing. They're gonna provide pricing from local dealers and they're gonna eliminate the need for negotiation and blah blah. Amazon's getting involved and you're gonna be able to shop right now. They're just starting with new Hondai vehicles and so you're gonna be able to shop those. San Francisco is on the list of one of the cities that this is going to be available at. But yeah, you can shop some of the new ten new Hondai models, the Palisade, the Kona, the Elantra and Sonata and some others, the Ionic six, the Electric.
Speaker 4: How does this work?
Speaker 2: Are you able to like finance through Amazon and stuff too? Or you have to like buy like pay in full? Is it two day shipping? Do they bring it sooner?
Speaker 1: It says on Amazon Auto. Yeah, that's what I wonder is that the one day. Can I one day primeate from the prime member? Can I get the thing tomorrow day? I wouldn't be surprised, but yeah, they said you're going to be able to look at eventually that Amazon Auto. It'll be kind of a one stop shop for everything, like any other car buying website. You'll be able to price from dealers, You're going to be able to secure financing or make your payments a flull there, and then you'll be able to schedule a pickup time all online. So it sounds like you got to pick it up right now once a delivery driver starts, because I'd love to see him have to carry that car up my front steps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they drop it on your front door.
Speaker 1: You can just chuck it onto the front porch and it gets all damaged, deliver it to the.
Speaker 7: Wrong house, and now you have to go find it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they take that picture of it on someone else's front porch that.
Speaker 2: House you're looking at everyone's doormat. Have you guys ever had to do that before?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I have to.
Speaker 2: God, it's the worst, and you feel weird to go down to people's houses. But somebody has your package yep, or your mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, careful, Slana, careful, all.
Speaker 4: Right, Graham, thank you for the information.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So a little while ago, we were talking about the new subgenre of literature that's got ladies loins all a blaze, romanticy.
Speaker 4: It's a thing. It's a thing that's very popular.
Speaker 20: Morning JV show. Actually, my wife reads those books as well well. Actually she doesn't read them, she listens to them. She has the audible, but trust me, listening to it while I'm watching TV or working all for while while she's doing her hair, it's totally different, and it's it's a lot. It's very graphic. You can't even focus on what I can't even focus on what I'm doing anyway, have a good day.
Speaker 1: So like it's his Loins of Blaze as well. What were the names of some of these? A couple of people leave talked back saying they definitely recommend these books ten out of ten. Again, it's like Lord of the Rings meets softcore.
Speaker 2: So the two most popular ones that I've seen four it's called Fourth Wing is one of them, and then the other one.
Speaker 1: Is a fourth or fourth wing wing. God, did you get the end?
Speaker 2: And The other popular one is a Court of Thorns and Roses.
Speaker 1: Got it? Court of Thorns.
Speaker 2: Really popular west right now, Wow, So would you guys prefer to do to read it or to listen to it?
Speaker 1: Listen to it?
Speaker 9: Listening to it, I think might be a little bit.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's so much for me.
Speaker 4: I think reading if you're it's like what if I don't like the voice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can change it, It's not doing it for me. I think if you are listening to it, it needs to be in your headphones. Not so here whole house. Here's it and then looks over as you're all sweaty and all bright red, like keep that to yourself.
Speaker 16: Good morning JV Show. This is Leslie from San Jose. I just wanted to make a small shout out to all of my teacher friends, specifically music teacher friends who are preparing for all of these Christmas concerts, school concerts, corn concerts, band concerts performances the next week or two. I just had mine yesterday at my school and I have one more concert coming up. But just props to all of our music teacher friends who are just getting ready to close out this semester.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the teachers. You guys are just about to win or break though, So I'm jealous. But you know what, shout out to Yeah, all the music teachers and stuff.
Speaker 2: That is not an easy job.
Speaker 1: Know, my kids had their holiday concert last night, you guys.
Speaker 2: They did. Were they playing instruments or just like singing.
Speaker 1: Just singing. Well, they also played the jingle bells, you know, as they sung jingle bells. But they were singing a variety of songs. And all the first graders and kindergarteners put on a holiday show. Well the other grades did too, but they brought us in just for the first grade and kindergarten portion of the show. They took the stage, you guys, at the Napaai Auditorium, where I once graced the stage as a member of the Napa Hai Men's Choir. Stayed on that same stage. It's a real full circle moment for you. As a day so nice. I was terrible at singing. They sounded pretty good. I could hear them belting out some of the notes over some of the other kids. There were a lot of kids, I don't know, one hundred kids up there or something. It was super super cute. I did have one bone to put with this one kid. I don't know what his name is. I'm gonna find it out, because he was standing next to my daughter Quinn on the kindergartener side, and he just stood right in front of her. And she's there, she is trying to do the choreography and kids standing right in front of her like no, everyone else is side by side, like what are you doing? Why are you trying to block her? Shine?
Speaker 17: Bro?
Speaker 1: Wow, back up off my daughter.
Speaker 2: Dude, are you gonna fight his dad?
Speaker 1: Now? No, I'm gonna fight him. Okay, first he was the one that did it.
Speaker 4: That makes more sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, it was a super cute, super cute show. Yeah, so shout out to all the music teachers and stuff. I don't know how you wrangle that many kids to all sing somewhat in unison and play the piano for all the songs they did a lot of teacher they did like ten different Christmas songs. I was shocked they get him to remember all those words.
Speaker 2: And you had to sit through all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a while.
Speaker 2: It was really hot in there too, all right, Jess, Okay.
Speaker 9: I want to know, are you guys the type of people to return Christmas gifts if you don't like them.
Speaker 4: No, I don't return anything.
Speaker 2: I mean even when I should.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think I kind of just find some sort of other use for it.
Speaker 4: Well, you guys regift.
Speaker 7: No, that's a big no. No, don't don't do that.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess if it's something I'm not opposed to giving it to someone else, like if one of my sister's like, oh, like I'll take that, or like my daughter, but wrapping it up and get any body, Yeah, that I won't do.
Speaker 1: I've regifted the thing that gets that I've regifted before. That I'm guilty of. I'm not ashamed to admit it. Is if somebody ever brings like a bottle of wine to your house in a gift bag and you're like, then you get invited to some other holiday party or some other thing, like we can't show up empty handed. Well here you go. I just got this bottle to walk to someone else gave to me, and then you bring it to their house. Don't we all do that?
Speaker 2: That's yes plus bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a regift. It's a gift.
Speaker 2: Why are you taking it to the person's house who gave it to you or somebody else's house.
Speaker 1: You have to be careful. You obviously don't bring it to their house. You bring it to someone else's house, but you don't want to get caught. But I feel like the regift there no harm, no foul, right, I think that's okay.
Speaker 9: I thought this was interesting because this year's returns according to this, you know these stats that came out, they're expected to reach eight hundred and ninety billion dollars just in billion dollars in returns of.
Speaker 1: One ninety billion of all.
Speaker 9: The merchandise sales, nine billion, eight hundred and ninety billion.
Speaker 1: Dollars in returns. Yes, of all these once the total gross sales on.
Speaker 7: Christmas, that's a good christ You have trillions.
Speaker 2: It's a lot.
Speaker 9: It's a lot because of all of the merchandise sales. Yeah, seventeen percent of all merchandise sales will equal eight hundred and ninety billion. Now, don't ask me to do the math on the other on what the total sales will be, because I can't do it right now.
Speaker 2: But are you sure I can bring out the calculator.
Speaker 1: This is just the hard season, yes.
Speaker 7: Just during the holiday season.
Speaker 9: Now for the return rate for twenty twenty three, was totaled at seven hundred and forty three billions, So of course it has gone up.
Speaker 4: But everything who return stuff?
Speaker 9: You know what when I use when I used to work at Forever twenty one, Oh my gosh, the amount of returns right after Christmas was insane.
Speaker 7: We people were returning more than they were buying.
Speaker 9: And half of the things that, like your shift, was just return return return.
Speaker 1: I'm stuck on I'm stuck on the I'm stuck on the numbers here. I'm stuck on the numbers. It has to be the for the entire year, right if seventeen if you're saying seventeen percent of all the sales are returns for the holiday season, So say just say we're returning nine hundred billion dollars of stuff, that means that you're saying consumers spend roughly five times that during the holiday season was nine hundred times five four point five trillionculatory Americans spent four point five trillion dollars at Christmas time.
Speaker 2: Well, what I read was, yes, eclipse.
Speaker 1: Like our total turns economies GDP or something. I mean, like we're into like some crazy the whole year, right, I mean, I just want to so we have our fact stre just re.
Speaker 2: Look into that. Okay, you lost me, You lost me.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine