Speaker 1: Oh that's are.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and today we are finally. I cannot believe it took us this long. We are coming up on episode nine hundred, and we have not talked about the Phoenix lights. So today's the day, baby.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, And I gotta be honest with you, man, I'm super excited. I have heard about them in passing four years. We've talked about doing an episode on them four forever. I've never really done much of a deep dive on it. All I know as of this moment, there was a situation where some unexplained lights are in the sky. They were witnessed by hundreds of people, and the only real remnants of it today is a placard that they have in Phoenix that talk about it.
Speaker 4: That's about it.
Speaker 3: But there's too many eyewitnesses to say that it's a hoax or a make believe or something like that. And it's still one of those unsolved phenomena that took place. No one of the eyewitness variety really has any answers for it. There's a lot of theories, So I am excited to learn more about the Phoenix Lights.
Speaker 2: So I want to give a shout out to this YouTube channel called so Weird with Patrick James. He made a documentary and put it out four months ago, and I after the live show last night, I went down a deep dive and I listened and I watched the documentary that he created with all of the the main eyewitness testimonies and stuff like that. Man, it is so convincing that this was actually alien. Bro, Like you listened to all the it is crazy. Yeah, And so that really started my deep dive into the Phoenix Lights and me digging up even more information on top of that. But just want to say anybody that it's that is extra interested in the Phoenix Lights, go check that one out. Big shout out to him. He did great work.
Speaker 3: Now when you say alien, are we talking about Hyah, there's lights for sure.
Speaker 4: But is this of the orb variety? Is these lights on a.
Speaker 3: Craft or multiple crafts? Are we talking interplanetary? Interdimensional? Is it still in that X factor where we really don't know?
Speaker 4: It could be both? Like where are we at?
Speaker 2: There are differing testimonies. Some say that it was balls of fire or b like things. Others say that it was actually no, it had to have been one one giant solid V shaped craft. And but they all check out because they all talk about the same exact date, going out at the same exact time, and their feeling of, you know, like what what was going on in their mind whenever they were, you know, in this situation that they were in, and it gets crazy.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm just saying to all the good cult members out there, buckle up, because this is going to be a wild one. I do want to say too that this is going to be a very article and video from the the eyewitness testimony kind of episode. So if you want to be even more all inclusive and be able to help support the show, come over to Patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcast. That's the best way to be able to support us. Over there, you'll be able to slide into our dms, you'll be able to get the shows a couple of days in advance, and you'll be able to see all of the video that we do. And if you want to take that extra step, by the way, all of that you get all that for five dollars, you want to take the next step and being able to join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central. Then just sign up for the Third Eye All the way Open tier and you'll be able to join us along with all of the amazing cult members. It is always a wild night. We actually, as of time of recording, we just did it last night. Great time. I mean, it's never a boring moment, and so yeah, we appreciate everybody that does that over there. But probably the main reason across all tiers why everybody goes over to Patreon is because it is completely yeah baby, So kick them nasty ads and come on over to Patreon. That leads down the show notes below. Okay, now we are going to get started. This is where my deep dive starts. Okay. So it's a cool desert night in Arizona. Families are outside stargazing, are barbecuing, and kids are playing in the yard. Then it happens. An enormous V shaped formation of lights silently glides across the sky, blotting out the stars above. No sound, no sonic boom, just a colossal, unexplainable object drifting directly over their heads. Of thousands of witnesses, some swear they could feel it like a pressure in the air. Others describe awe, fear, even a spiritual connection. What would later be called the Phoenix Lights was one of the most witnessed UFO sightings in modern history. Yet to this day, the government insists it was nothing more than military flares, just military exercises. Nothing to see.
Speaker 3: Here, military flares. And you know, it's funny, you know what. I'm glad that that was brought up. Have you pulled up any videos of what military flares at night look like?
Speaker 2: No, Actually, that's a good idea.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Look that up, because when we get to videos and we start seeing pictures and images of what the is in the sky, I just want to see how it compares to where if that even remotely holds water.
Speaker 4: I have a weird.
Speaker 3: Feeling that it's gonna be a complete farce, but I will look into that.
Speaker 4: Continue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's a ridiculous explanation, is really what it is? Sonny, How today we're diving into what really happened, Who tried to expose the truth, who tried to cover it up, and why almost thirty years later, the Phoenix Lights still haunt the desert sky. So I do want to make mention that there are actually two separate events in the same night. Okay, some have been able to explain away one of them, but the other one not so much. And you could even make an argument that they haven't really explained away either one of them. So we're gonna give you all the information and you decide. So the Phoenix lights weren't just one sighting. There were two distinct events. The first occurred anywhere between seven thirty and eight thirty pm Arizona time. I think it's just Arizona time, that's what they because their time never changes. They don't do daylight savings or anything like that over in Arizona.
Speaker 4: That's a relatively new thing, though, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I don't know when that started.
Speaker 4: I thought it was only a couple of years ago.
Speaker 3: But either way, like the current time you know of that time zone, that's that's what they're saying.
Speaker 2: So yeah, the first one, what happened between seven thirty and eight thirty pm. It was from what most people claim they saw was a massive V shaped craft that glided from Nevada through Arizona, seen by eyewitnesses over nearly three hundred miles, over three hundred miles occurred from the first person, that's all at in Nevada to the last person, that's all it in Arizona. Damn crazy, right, So that was from seven thirty to eight thirty. The second time was around ten pm, and this this description was a line of bright lights that appeared over the Estrella Mountains near Phoenix, later claimed to be air force flares, which is ridiculous. The government explanation only addresses the second one, that leaves the first the enormous craft shrouded in mystery. So it's like, why wouldn't you explain both of them? These things are happening damn near two hours two and a half hours apart from each other, and yet you only try to explain away one of them, which I thought was pretty interesting. So we have a couple of articles that I wanted to get to first, I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen again. Come check us out on Patreon. You'll be able to see all this stuff. I'm going to get into some of the ridiculousness first and then get into the actual truth potentially.
Speaker 4: I'm just curious, was this a cloudy night or was it a clear night?
Speaker 2: From videos I seen, it was a pretty clear night.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Second question, do the lights in the sky have trails behind them?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: All right, I want everybody to keep that in mind whenever I show an image of aeronautic flare hearing a bit. I haven't seen the images of the Phoenix lights yet, but let's just say that it's there's no comparing this to that.
Speaker 2: But anyway, let's go right right, you know what, that would be a good idea to show well, you know what. No, we'll get to it, all right. So this is from the Phoenixnew Times dot com. This was an article that was written in March fourteenth, twenty fourteen. So the Phoenix lights occurred March thirteenth of tooth, I'm sorry, of nineteen ninety seven. That's whenever it first happened, March thirteenth, nineteen ninety seven. So it says the nineteen ninety seven Phoenix lights are no mystery. They got it figured out. So in nineteen ninety seven, a v pattern of lights flew across the Arizona flew across Arizona north to south. While conspiracy theories abound, the explanation is far less sexy. On March thirteenth of every year, local news outlets run the annual story of the mysteries surround the lights that appeared over Phoenix in nineteen ninety seven. People seem to forget or simply ignore, that there's no real mystery about it. The mystery was explained at length in a nineteen ninety eight New Time story by Tony Ortega. What follows is the cliff notes explanation. There were two events that night, A quote unquote v pattern of lights that flew across the state north to south, which crossed Phoenix around eight thirty pm, and a second set of nine lights that seemed to hover over Phoenix before apparently disappearing. As for the first event, a man in Scottsdale, looking through a large Dobsnian telescope, identified the lights as being attached to planes. So this is from Ortega's story, He goes, it was plain to see. Oh, this is from Mitch Stanley. So this is the astronomer of the twenty one year old astronomer whose I guess everybody's just taken a twenty one year old's word for it.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, because he has a telescope that makes him an astronomer.
Speaker 2: I get.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize we were given that distinction out to just anybody that can order something offline.
Speaker 4: But like, okay, I.
Speaker 2: Guess I'm an astronomer. Two then, because I got one of those bad boys.
Speaker 3: You know, this isn't like some dude who's working at an observatory and like reporting his findings. We're talking about a twenty one year old living in Scottsdale.
Speaker 2: Like all right, word, yeah, So it was planning to see, Mitch Stanley says. Under magnification, Stanley clearly could could clearly see that each light split into pairs, one each, on the tips of squarish wings. Even under the telescope's power, the planes appeared small, indicating that they were flying high. Stanley says that he followed the planes for about a minute, then turned his telescope to more interesting objects. They were planes. There's no way I could have mistaken that, he says. The more widely seen and talked about lights were the ones hovering around ten PM from Ortega. Ortega says within days, Tucson Weekly Broken is that the Maryland Air National Guard in Arizona for winter training had a squad of a ten fighters over the gunnery range that night, and they had dropped flares, and an Arizona National Guard Public Information officer, Captain Eileen Bines, had determined that the flares had been dropped around at ten pm over the North Tack Range, thirty miles southwest of Phoenix, at an unusually high altitude of fifteen thousand feet.
Speaker 4: Interesting, yeah, okay, now I have to look up something else. At what rate do aeronautic flares burn?
Speaker 3: Because, like, if at fifteen thousand feet and they got low enough to be seen like by this many people in Phoenix, do they burn for like five minutes. It's not like they're free falling, They're floating down slowly, So you know, I'm just curious what that rate would be.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna look into that. Continue.
Speaker 2: The disappearance was actually the lights dropping behind the Sierra Estrella Mountain Range. Channel twelve filmed a similar dropping of flares by military planes, which Ortega reported as looking remarkably like the ten PM lights of March thirteenth, and ASU astronomer or astronomy professor, a physicist and other physicists I'm sorry, and other scientists have reviewed the evidence and found the explanation perfectly plausible. In fact, you can still find that physicist's complete report online. As for the v which wasn't talked about or disputed as much as the hovering lights, it never was disclosed who was flying those planes. According to ortega's reports, Luke Air Force radar operation said that there was nothing unusual on the radar, and a formation of five planes traveling at a high altitude above Sky Harbor's and outside of Luke's restricted airspaces would not have been considered unusual. Nobody bothered to request the radar information from the Federal Aviation Administration within two weeks, when such records were routinely deleted. How convenient, so it'll be known exactly where those planes came from. You're going over sky Harbor and the Luke Air Force space, and it wasn't considered an unusual and the records were deleted after two weeks because apparently nobody made a call about it, which I called bullshit on and for some reason, they are just being extremely nonchalant about this, so it says. However, the claim by UFO hunters was that this was some miles long UFO obviously alien didn't pan out. Some people thought all the lights were part of one craft. But an analysis of the videotape made it clear that they were moving together in a formation, but they were independent of one another. Mystery not quite, says the Phoenix New Times.
Speaker 3: Wow, hey, real quick, Jonathan, give me the ability to share the screen. I'm gonna gonna show people some things and some stuff real quick. Just so we're all clear about what an aeronautic flare looks like.
Speaker 4: Right, just we're all on the same page.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 3: This is them, This is this is the the flare in question, all right, And yes they can. This is like called the angel measure. It looks like angel wings and all these things and like whatever, and this is this is what it looks like. And yes, they depend. They vary on size of craft and the type of flare. Some are countermeasure flare, some are like distress signal flares. I get that all of them have trails of smoke behind them, and that can clearly visibly be seen in the night sky. There's no question about that, first of all.
Speaker 2: Second of all, angel one looks do I know, the Angel one looks pretty cool?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, I agree, that's fucking dope.
Speaker 3: But that being said, take a guess at how fast they burn out.
Speaker 2: I I don't even know a minute.
Speaker 4: A minute, really you would think I thought so too.
Speaker 3: Right, here's how fast they burn out, and it depends on flair type. And again fifteen thousand feet is what he just said. Right, So there's a few different types countermeasure flares, which is what those dudes just dropped on those planes.
Speaker 4: We just saw three to five seconds.
Speaker 3: Oh, aeronautic flares that are sent out like you've seen like Iron Man whenever, like they try to get a lock on something and they're like shoot out the flares, so like make the rockets hit the flares rather than the plane.
Speaker 4: Those only burn for three to five seconds.
Speaker 2: They don't need to burn much longer than that. If it's the countdog ones.
Speaker 3: Then there's other ones that burn typically for about seven seconds.
Speaker 4: And then the.
Speaker 3: Worst one are the error aerial parachute flares, which are from the ground. Like if I'm shooting a distressed signal from a little handgun, that's like a flare. It's a parachute flare, and that could go for forty seconds.
Speaker 4: That's it. Oh okay, that's the longest type of flare.
Speaker 2: Even you'll hear numerous reports of people seeing these lights in the sky for ten plus minutes like they hurt.
Speaker 4: No fucking way.
Speaker 2: Even Kurt Russell said that he saw it for ten minutes.
Speaker 3: This is my point, right, there's no way that somebody's going to mistake lights in the sky.
Speaker 4: Not to mention, they just said that they will.
Speaker 3: Burn at an altitude of around one thousand feet for about forty seconds. Okay, that's it, that's all we got. You're telling me that multiple planes from the Massachusetts Air National Guard was doing some summer training which went what month was this again?
Speaker 2: Uh, that was Maryland National Guard.
Speaker 3: Excuse me saying northeast people whatever, you know, So it was March in March and they're there for summer training right off the rip.
Speaker 4: That makes no fucking sense.
Speaker 3: Secondly, these lights are in the sky and no air traffic control can show anything in the sky. I feel like you'd be able to tell if there was a group of military planes flying from point A to point B.
Speaker 4: But okay, whatever.
Speaker 3: And third these aeronautic flares quote unquote made their way from Nevada to Arizona over three hundred miles and we're in the sky for minutes when they absolutely don't burn for more than a single minute. I'm sorry, I'm this whole uh, this whole storyline that or Tega is telling us is falling flat on its face when you hit it with cold heart facts.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, and you'll see that. You'll see that all throughout this episode that their explanation can't hold up. It just simply can't hold up. So interestingly enough, the Phoenix New Times article that we just read that was from twenty fourteen. This is ten years after that article, and I was like, I wonder if they had changed their stance on anything, right, because it's ten years after it says Phoenix lights explained everything to know about the legendary UFO sighting. Okay, saying, so when was this one written?
Speaker 6: Way?
Speaker 4: That first article was in ninety seven that they wrote it.
Speaker 2: The first article was in twenty fourteen, the one that I read, this one's in twenty twenty four just last.
Speaker 4: Year, got you okay? Okay.
Speaker 2: So it says Arizona residents had a close encounter of the unusual kind on a warm spring night back more than twenty seven years ago. On March thirteenth, nineteen ninety seven, two formations of lights were sighted in the skies over the valley and other parts of Arizona. One was shaped like v and cruised across the sky, while the other was a series of glowing orbs that appeared in a line near the Sierra Istralla mountain range. The two incidents became known as the Phoenix Lights, one of the largest and best known UFO slightings in history. Thousands of people across Arizona witnessed this phenomena, which caused a hubaloo or hullabaloo in the media over the next few months that grew into a worldwide obsession.
Speaker 4: This is a word you typically see wrote out, a hullabaloo.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that kind of threw me through a loop. Despite the public clamoring for answers about what caused the Phoenix Lights, both at the time and over the ensuing decades, no official investigation has ever occurred. No official investigation ever happened. Here's everything to know about the Phoenix Lights. Never been an investigation. But the Phoenix New Times got it, you know what I mean, So it says what are the Phoenix Lights. The Phoenix Lights were two separate UFO sightings on the same night in March nineteen ninety seven over Arizona. The first was a V shaped formation of six to ten glowing orbs that flew from southwest Nevada over Prescott Metro Phoenix parts of Tucson in southeast Arizona.
Speaker 4: These Prescott or Prescott.
Speaker 2: It's spelled Prescott, but people say Prescott over there.
Speaker 4: Interesting, Okay, Moving on.
Speaker 2: The second sighting occurred hours later, when a line of glowing orbs appeared near the Sierra Istralla Mountain range in the Southwest Valley. When did the Phoenix lights happen? It says the Phoenix Lights sightings took place on March thirteenth, nineteen ninety seven. The first sighting happened between seven to fifty five and eight forty pm, and the second between nine to fifteen and nine thirty five PM. So there's even like weird differing times really close. I'm not gonna, you know, nitpick about that. It's this is that How many people saw it? It says several thousand people reportedly witnessed the Phoenix Lights with a nineteen ninety seven Rocky Mountain pole, indicating that up to ten percent of Arizonans saw it.
Speaker 3: Ten percent of the state at that time, so basically one out of every ten people living in Arizona in nineteen ninety seven would testify and say that they saw the lights.
Speaker 2: Keep in mind, in nineteen ninety seven, the city of Phoenix alone had five million people in it.
Speaker 3: What's I don't even know what the population size of Arizona is, but I mean Phoenix and Tucson are like their two biggest cities. I would assume, so like the majority of the state lives in that city arguably.
Speaker 2: I mean, if Phoenix has five million, the state probably has ten million something like that.
Speaker 3: Oh, look it up, I'll see what the population was in ninety seven anyway.
Speaker 2: So anyhow, it says that ten percent of Arizona's claim to have seen it, And so Shane Hurd, Assistant State Rector of the Arizona Chapter of the Mutual UFO Network, we left them.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, Arizona population nineteen ninety seven was four point five million. Whoa hold on, now, id you I know what the fuck the population of Phoenix was?
Speaker 8: Then?
Speaker 2: Oh, maybe I got that mixed up. Then I heard that it was five million just in Phoenix. I'm getting my numbers mixed up.
Speaker 3: It might be now, because I mean everything's grown, you know, especially since everybody's leaving Canada, Canada, California like it's going out of style.
Speaker 4: So I mean that might have something to do with it. But hold on here.
Speaker 3: Population of Phoenix, Arizona one point one eight three million, so a quarter about of all of the inhabitants of Arizona live in Phoenix at this time. So when you say that ten percent of the state saw it, that is not a misnomber.
Speaker 4: That's a realistic number to throw.
Speaker 2: Out, all right, So your boy. Shane Hurd, assistant state director of the Arizona chapter of the Moufon Network, told Phoenix New Times in twenty twenty two that the sighting occurred on a clear, moonless night, which aided visibility. Many people were already watching this, guys, because Comet Haley Bop was highly visible to the naked eye at the time because of its brightness. Check this out, your boy Kurt Russell makes yeah, yeah, dude, And we're going to get to Kurt Russell's story here in a little bit. It's actually pretty funny. So in twenty seventeen, actor Kurt Russell told BBC that he was flying his step son Oliver into Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport that night and spotted the V formation while landing and reported it to air traffic controllers. The actor joked that that that might have made the first the first official report of the sighting, which later was confirmed. So I thought that was pretty interesting, dude. And this is where it gets even weirder. So, despite public publicly mocking the first you know what, I don't even want to read that part because we're going to get to that. I don't want to blow the lid off of that one. Yeah, sou So, what are some of the explanations for the Phoenix lights? The explanation accepted by most skeptics is that the Phoenix lights were caused by military activity in Arizona during the night of the incidents. The first sighting is believed to have been a group of a ten Thunderbolt jets flying in a V shaped formation as part of Operation Snowbird. Why does Snowbird always make a mention in all these episodes.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna look in Operation Snowbird just so we know what the fuck they're talking about. Now.
Speaker 2: It says a pilot training program operating out of Davis monthan Air Force base in Tucson by the Air National Guard. The story is backed up by the account of Mitch Stanley, who we mentioned before, a twenty one year old amateur astronomer living in Scottsdale at the time, who told New Times in nineteen ninety seven that he used a ten inch Obsonian mirrored telescope to view a squadron of fighter planes. In regards to the second sighting, Lieutenant Colonel Ed Jones of the Maryland Air National Guard tooled the Arizona Republic in twenty seventeen it was caused by a different squadron of a ten jets dropping parachute equipped flares while conducting exercises at what's now the bary M Goldwater Air Force Range near Gilli Bend. So you were just saying, you know, whenever you're talking about the flares, the parachute equipped flares, which were the ones that last forty seconds, right, these things were seen for over ten.
Speaker 3: Minutes absolutely, and I mean at fifteen thousand feet. Granted that's not that's not some jetliner flying at thirty thousand by any means, but fifteen thousand feet and only for forty seconds, that is a very small window of time to have, you know, upwards of close to a million people see this at the same time, Well, five hundred thousand, I should say, But I mean, like, that's that's crazy out loud, but also just we're all on the same page. Year Operation Snowbird refers to an annual winter training exercise primarily used by the Air now and Guard to conduct large scale operations in a warm desert environment such as Arizona to escape winter weather and utilize suitable training ranges. The exercise allows military personnel and aircraft to gain experience in deployed conditions, improving readiness for real world missions, and fostering relations with partner units. Okay, so Operation Snowbird seems to be like a yearly training exercise, which I understand that this happens one hundred percent. Yeah, dropping flares, I get this, that's the thing that happens. You got to test all your systems and capabilities. I'm with this too, But these flares leave a smoke trail, and you would definitely be able to see that off of a clear, moonless, cloudless night such as this.
Speaker 2: Right right, So yeah, I don't buy that personally. So now we're just gonna jump over all right, So the Phoenix New times. They shit on it in both articles, claiming that we're just gonna take the word of this twenty one year old amateur astronomer, and we're also going to take the word of a lieutenant colonel who spoke on the event twenty years after the fact and never said anything before that. Well, I don't know. I thought that was kind of crazy.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 2: So now we'll go over to wicked Pedia and hear the Wikipedia side of the story.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 2: The Phoenix Lights, often sometimes called the Lights over Phoenix, were a series of widely cited unidentified flying objects observed in the skies over the southwestern US states of Arizona and Nevada on March thirteenth, nineteen ninety seven. Lights of varying descriptions were seen between seven thirty to ten thirty Mountain Standard time in a space of about three hundred miles from the Nevada Line through Phoenix to the edge of Tucson. Some witnesses describe seeing what appeared to be a huge carpenter square shaped UFO containing five spherical lights. There were two distinct events involved in the in the incident, A triangular for formation lights seen to pass over the state, and a series of stationary lights seen in the Phoenix area. Both sightings were due to aircraft participating in Operation Snowbird, a pilot training program operated in winter by the at the Air National Guard out of Davis Monthan Air Force base in Tucson, Arizona. The first light group was later identified as a formation of a ten Thunderbolt two aircraft flying over Phoenix while returning to Davis Monton. The second group of lights were identified by Robert Schaeffer as illumination flares dropped by another flight of a ten aircraft that were on training exercises at the Barry Goldwater Range in southwest Arizona. Fife Simonton remember that name, Okay, he was then the governor of Arizona at that time. Who at the time, I think it was just days later. He made a mockery of it, and we're going to see how crazy it was. He was the governor at that time. I guess he had a lot of let's just say he was part of a swamp. He had some tax evasion type of things that was going on and claiming the politician got you, claiming that his property was worth way more than it actually was, and he was about to go to jail and all this kind of stuff. Anyhow, he started talking about what the Phoenix lights were just a few days after the event, and everybody was excited, couldn't wait to hear what he was about to say on it, because literally thousands of people and eyewitness testimonies called in and reported it, right.
Speaker 4: By the numbers, hundreds of thousands, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this fucking guy gets up on stage and makes a mockery of everybody. He goes, you know what, we're gonna call the witness up right now, and we are going to scold him as we sit here, and he's acting like he's all stern and everything. Next thing you know, somebody in an alien costume comes up, wow, and just makes an entire joke out of all of it. Right, So, at first everybody was pissed about that because it discredited so many people, like so many like legitimate, well in legit researchers too, who were going around and trying to collect as much information as they possibly could and finding that, like, you know, the story doesn't check out. We can't go with this whole Flare story because it doesn't work. So anyhow, he was the governor of Arizona at the time, and years later he recounted witnessing the incident, describing it as otherworldly. So you're like, wait a second, you just made a mockery out of everybody. And then ten years after the fact, he's now at almost every single UFO con. He's now like saying, I know what I saw. I know it was otherworldly, and he goes on these like wild, long rants, and some people have suggested that he couldn't tell the story, and he's actually said that. He said, you know, I couldn't tell the story. I was in I was in some pretty fucking deep water back then, and if I would have said anything I was, I was advised to make a mockery of it, he said, which is believable.
Speaker 3: I couldn't believe that I had to be honest, especially as we talked about all the things that over the past few days. We've talked about the powers that be, and yes, there's state level powers that be, but there's also federal and international powers that be that will absolutely come and have a sit down with you and say, hey, you didn't see what you saw, and you're gonna go out loud and proud about that fact that we just told you that as a fact.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you where it gets even weirder with this whole Fife Simington character. So I guess he went to high school or middle school or something like that with Bill Clinton, right, and so he's in Arkansas, I guess. So, so he's the governor of Arizona at this time, or they went to like I don't think it was middle school. I think it was like a summer camp situation or something like that. They were young, and supposedly he saved Bill Clinton from drowning in a tide pool or something like that, which is whatever. That's cool because Bill Clinton.
Speaker 4: Was a little fat boy when he was growing up too.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't know that. But anyway, so he allegedly saves him, he gets in all of this trouble, right, like, you know, trying to write off his property as being a lot more expensive or whatever or a lot cheaper. I don't know the exact story, we're gonna get to it. And then he goes on this whole charade, making a mockery out of the whole Phoenix Light situation, and literally like six months later, Bill Clinton pardons him for all of that shit that he did, so it's like you scratch my back, I scratch yours. And now here he is ten years later saying I know what I saw.
Speaker 3: Wow, So you got pardon for all his income tax of Asian shit and how he can be loud and proud about it.
Speaker 4: That's interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it says reports of similar lights arose in two thousand and seven and two thousand and eight and were attributed to military flares dropped by fighter aircraft at Luke Air Force Base and flares attached to helium balloons released by a civilian, respectively. So that's later, and we're gonna get to later story. Dude. I was so because I saw that that your your boy, Uh shit, what is his name? The actor we were just talking about, Kurt Russell. Kurt Russell. Yeah, I saw Kurt Russell, you know, talked about how he was an eyewitness. And then I saw another another big name that was allegedly involved into the Phoenix lights. Fucking Alice Cooper was there also, and I was like, oh my god, Alice Cooper saw it too, that's crazy. Turns out it wasn't until he saw the same thing two or three years later. So we're gonna see that story a little bit later too in Phoenix. In Phoenix, Yeah what yeah, yeah, he saw it too. I think he saw it in two thousand.
Speaker 4: He goes, yeah, I didn't realized there was a second Phoenix Lights event.
Speaker 2: He was the only I think he was the only one that reported on it. But he said he was out alone in the desert. He was driving home to California. He went to do something and in Phoenix, maybe I don't know, maybe at a concert or something. And on his way back home it was in the dead of night, in the middle of the desert, and he goes, I saw the fucking Phoenix Lights. Like, I'm not making that up.
Speaker 4: Holy shit.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, so, I mean it is Arizona. It is the desert that is where they do a lot of practice show. I'm not saying that the Air Force in the Air National Guard doesn't do these operations. I'm not saying that. But there's way more to this story, Okay, So let's get to it. On March thirteenth, nineteen ninety seven, at seven to fifty five pm MST, a witness in Henderson, Nevada, reported seeing a large V shaped object traveling southeast at eight fifteen PM, an unidentified former police officer in Paulden, Arizona more on Him in a little Bit, reported seeing a cluster of reddish orange lights disappear over the southern horizon. Shortly afterward, there were reports of lights seen over the Prescott Valley in Arizona. Tim Lay and his wife Bobby more on Them, his son Howl, and his grandson Damien first saw the lights when they were about sixty five miles away from them. At first, the lights appeared to have five separate and distinct lights in an arc shape, as if they were on top of a balloon. But they soon realized that the lights appeared to be moving towards them over the next ten or so minutes, so they over the next ten or so minutes, just as it says right here in the Wikipedia article, they saw it over the next ten or so minutes. Players only last a maximum of forty fucking seconds.
Speaker 4: Dude, Yeah, okay, none of that makes sense, but all right.
Speaker 2: The lights appeared to come closer. Over the next ten minutes, the distance between the lights increased, and they took on the shape of an upside down V. Eventually, when the lights appeared to be a couple of miles away. The family said that they can make out a shape that looked like a sixty degree carpenter square with five lights set into it, with one at the front and two on each side. Soon, the object with the embedded lights appeared to be moving toward them, about one hundred to one hundred and fifty feet above them, not very high above them, one hundred and two one hundred and fifty feet.
Speaker 4: Above them right now, I mean in the night sky.
Speaker 3: I understand that perhaps your depth perception is not at max power, right you are guestimating based off of what you can guess off of in the sky, And I mean, how can you really tell if something is one thousand feet versus eight hundred feet? Okay, I get that, But to say that it's one hundred and fifty feet that is really low, Like there's no distinct, There's no way this is like where a helicopter with a searchlight is flying over looking for somebody.
Speaker 4: That's about the height that they would fly at.
Speaker 3: There's no way that you're making that into a guestimation of a thousand feet, even in the night sky.
Speaker 2: So if this story is true that they saw it at one hundred to one hundred and fifty feet and they saw it coming at them for over ten minutes. It cannot be a fighter jet. Fighter jets ain't taken that fucking slow, right.
Speaker 10: And you.
Speaker 2: Would hear them. It cannot be flares because you're not to see it over the course of ten minutes.
Speaker 4: Noe.
Speaker 2: And they were able to look up. And some might say, well, maybe it was a helicopter. If they if they said that it was only one hundred to one hundred and fifty feet above their head, I'm pretty sure they'd be able to be able to make the distinction between what is a helicopter and what is not.
Speaker 4: I'll put it like this.
Speaker 3: Keep in mind, a football field is three hundred feet Okay, so we are talking about a third of that real talk. And you think that they wouldn't be able to hear if it was something mechanical.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh, three hundred and sixty feet if you can include the ends.
Speaker 3: Including conce fair enough. But my point is if a helicopter just landed on the opposite end of a football field from you, you can fucking hear it. And that is three times the distance that we are talking about at this time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it says it was about one hundred to one hundred feet above them, one hundred to one hundred and fifty feet above them, sorry, traveling so slowly that it gave the appearance of a silent huve object which seemed to pass over their heads and went through a v opening in the peaks of the mountain range towards piscet toua peak mountain I don't pret of that one, and toward the direction of Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Actor Kurt Russell, an amateur pilot, then reported seeing the lights to air traffic Control between eight thirty and eight to forty five PM. Witnesses in Glendale, a suburb northwest of Phoenix, saw the light formation pass overhead and an altitude high enough to become obscured by the thin clouds. Amateur astronomer Mitch Stanley and Scottsdale, Arizona, also observed the high altitude lights flying in formation through a telescope. According to Stanley, they were quite clearly individual airplanes. He's the only one. He's the only one that says that, by the way, he's he's the only person out of the thousands of people that were out there that says it was clearly airplanes.
Speaker 4: That would make sense.
Speaker 3: Why the mainstream narrative continuously sources him as like, clearly the guy in the know, the twenty one year old who happened to have a decent telescope who happened to look up at it at that one point.
Speaker 2: Sure it's bunk, is what it is? Yeah? So, And then at approximately ten o'clock that same evening, a large number of people in the Phoenix area reported seeing a row of brilliant lights hovering in the sky or slowly falling. The number of photographs and videos were taken, prompting author Robert Schaeffer to describe it as perhaps the most widely witnessed UFO event in history. Yet we're going to rely on the words of a twenty one year old dude. You know how retarded we were when we were twenty one? I mean, actually will know it alls.
Speaker 4: Oh for sure.
Speaker 3: I will say that I thought I knew way more at nineteen than I did at twenty one.
Speaker 4: And at twenty one, I was.
Speaker 3: Getting out of the Marine Corps, I was married, I had a kid, like you know, it was that. But at the same time, people and myself included at twenty one.
Speaker 4: Are still fucking retarded. Have no clue what way is up, have no clue what they're doing.
Speaker 3: They think they got a plan, they think they got it figured out, but it's you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: Not very bright individuals at twenty one.
Speaker 4: N No, God do they think they are?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, we remember, so then there are explanations, it says. According to Schaeffer, what became known as the Phoenix Lights incident in nineteen ninety seven consists of two unrelated incidents, although both were the result of activities of the same organization, Operation Snowbird, a pilot training program operated in the winter by the Air National Guard out of Davis, month And Air Force Base in Tucson, Arizona. Tucson astronomer and retired Air Force pilot James mcgaha said he also investigated the two separate sightings and traced them both to a ten Thunderbolt two aircraft flying in formation at high altitude. The first incident, often perceived as a large flying triangle by witnesses, began at approximately eight pm. It was due to five A ten jets from Operation Snowbird, allowing an assigned air traffic corridor and flying under visual flight rules Federal Aviation Administration or the FAA rules concerning private and commercial aircraft do not apply to military aircraft, so the A ten formation displayed steady formation lights rather than blinking collision lights. The formation flew over Phoenix and on too Tucson, landing at Davis Month and AFB at around eight forty five pm. The second incident, described as a row of bright brilliant lights hovering in the sky or slowly falling, began at approximately ten pm and was due to a flare drop exercise by different A ten jets from the Maryland Air National Guard, also operating out of Davis montham AFB as part of Operation Snowbird. The US Air Force explained the exercises utilizing snowfallings long burning lu U DASH two B slash B illumination flares dropped by a flight of four to A ten aircraft on a training exercise of the bary M Goldwater Air Force Range in western Pima County, Arizona.
Speaker 3: The flares is a nomenclature on those flares. One more time, sir, I'm gonna do a little searching.
Speaker 2: That would be long burning lu U dash two B slash B illumination flares.
Speaker 4: I got it, continue, sir.
Speaker 2: The flares would have been visible in Phoenix and appeared to hover due to the rising heat from the burning flares creating a balloona effect on their parachutes, which slowed the descent. The lights then appeared to wink out as they fell behind the Sierra Istralla Mountain Range to the southwest of Phoenix. The lights likely appeared to block out background stars because of their brightness, making it harder to see dim objects like stars in the areas they laid out. A maryland ANNG pilot lut Lieutenant Colonel Ed Jones, responding to a March two thousand and seven media query, confirmed that he had flown one of the aircraft in the formation that dropped the flares on the night in question. The squadron to which he belonged was at Davis, Monthem AFB on a training exercise at the time, and flew training sorties to the Goldwater Air Force Range on the night in question, according to the Maryland Ang. A history of the Maryland Ang published in two thousand asserted the squadron, the one hundred and fourth Fighter Squadron, was responsible for the incident. The first reports that members of the Maryland ang were responsible for the incident were published in the Arizona Republic in July of nineteen ninety seven. Later, comparisons with non military flare drops were reported. Local were reported on local television stations showing similarities between the known military flare drops and the Phoenix lights. An analysis of the luminosity of the LUU dash two B slash B illumination flares, the type which would have been been in use by a ten aircraft at the time, determined that the luminosity of such flares at a range of approximately fifty to seventy miles would fall well within the range of the lights viewed from Phoenix.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I looked it up, And granted we looked up just general flares earlier, but now we got some real nomenclature. Now we know the exact type that they are trying to say with the official narrative. And I will say that yes, they do in fact burn laurunger than forty seconds. But the eyewitness testimony from hundreds of thousands of people say that they saw them for ten minutes, right m h or even longer. I guess in the case of ten minutes or right, Okay. The LUU two B slash B illumination flare is an aircraft deployed high intensity flare with a burn time of approximately four to five minutes. It is designed to be deployed from a pod or canister on aircraft and is equipped with a parachute and a timer to ignite the flare and slow its the scent, illuminating a ground area for about five meters, illuminating a ground area for about or of about five hundred meters. So what this is is they deploy this flare to give illumination to ground forces.
Speaker 2: Right right, And okay, I just want to keep in mind too, these are the same flares that allegedly were seen from Nevada all the way through Tucson.
Speaker 3: Let me let me share the screen so we can get an image of what kind this looks like in real practice. Here from from Nevada to Tucson in five minutes, Max, This is what we're talking about. You see how these are people on the ground and the flare is providing them light to where they could see what the fuck they're doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can see the tails on those. You can see the tails on them.
Speaker 3: You see how they you know, have the smoke you see how, Yes they give off light, but they are used to like up a certain battlefield. So you're telling me that this group of thunderbirds launched these somewhere in Nevada and the wind carried them in the course of best case scenario five. I'll even give you even benefit of the doubt and say that maybe these were accidentally extra packed. So six minutes they made the travel from the Nevada Desert to Phoenix, Arizona, and then past Phoenix.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, what are we fucking talking about here?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, dude. So it's it's pretty wild, I do, all right. So now let's just get to the actual lights. This is from not This is just from a regular person who decided to whip out his camera and take This is the most I believe that this is the most like accredited video of the Phoenix lights. So right, and you'll hear them like psyched out in the background and everything. It's pretty funny. But four and a half minutes. We ain't got to watch the whole thing, but you can see it right here.
Speaker 4: I need I got him with their spotting scope somewhere here.
Speaker 2: If somebody wants to look into that, there's two side by side.
Speaker 4: This is slightly different.
Speaker 2: It's not the one.
Speaker 11: Look wait where, look at that.
Speaker 1: There's no one. We're just excited.
Speaker 2: I got that one.
Speaker 1: There's them.
Speaker 4: Look at the three of them altogether.
Speaker 12: I got the third one popping there.
Speaker 13: I got four of them.
Speaker 4: Major sighting here.
Speaker 14: That's no, there's fine.
Speaker 2: Another showed up multiple maybe somebody. No, those are in the skies underneath that. Now, Jacob, did those look like flares to you, sir?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest video it like you see another one pop out of nowhere and another one pop out of nowhere. It's not like they're shooting off from the wings of a plane by any means. These are not airplanes. They're not blinking. Just like they said, Operation Snowbird, those thunderbirds were operating in the realm of legality of what you have to do when you are up in the sky at night. You have to have red and green and white blinking lights on your craft. That is a law, even the military when they're doing operations bye by the law. And this is this is not that not even close, dude.
Speaker 2: I've never and and I could be wrong, but and this is a old video. It's filmed in nineteen ninety seven, probably using a fucking cam quarter right. Yeah, but in grainy as it may be, you can still see the formation of these things. Watch.
Speaker 4: I mean, just how at.
Speaker 3: This moment, I can't see a full V I see a straight line that I see the two at the back, and like, there's something to be said for that. But even still, you saw one and then it kind of was a little wider, so it might have been two that kind of it off from each other. Three and four popped about of nowhere. The two at the back absolutely out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: But these things aren't falling. They're just staying in one place.
Speaker 3: And I mean, now, granted we can't tell because it's in the night sky, so I mean we can't see how they're like if they're falling behind a building or something whatever, But it does not appear that they are falling by any means. It looks like they're gliding. And now we have three instead of four at the front. Okay, one of them just blinked out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. This it's funny because it says that this is an.
Speaker 3: Eight k ah damn that has a testament to the day and age.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and like you see, you see how he's trying to.
Speaker 3: Zoom in on it, but because the camera is not the best quality, it's starting to like do some weird things. But that's not the lights doing that, that is the camera quality. Yeah, he just refocused right, wow.
Speaker 2: Right, but staying in that same diagonalar or diet what is that fucking word. I can't even say it, right, diagonal diagonal formation.
Speaker 4: Seven? We just saw six lights, now we.
Speaker 2: See four right right, and they're not like the ones that are that are going out. Weren't even the first ones that you saw. So if they're flares, that would make the most sense if if you the first ones that you saw would be the first ones to burn out. But that's not in this case.
Speaker 4: How long is this video?
Speaker 2: Four and a half minutes?
Speaker 3: Four and a half minutes, so they're saying the official narrative is saying that these flares burn out within four to five minutes. Do these lights turn off at the very end.
Speaker 4: Of this clip? Oh, are we getting to let's see, let's see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these ones do start to disappear after some time. I don't know what is going on right here there, we go. And so, yeah, this is one of the videos from one of the angles. We have a couple more that you'll be able to see, but yeah, you see them right here. They're just lined up in a diagonal kind of shape, three on one side, one from the other.
Speaker 4: Now that one just went away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, varying different different reports on it. And it's so different from multiple angles too, which is crazy, dude.
Speaker 3: Even if they're flares, they are not gonna stay in a perfect straight line like this as they're falling.
Speaker 4: They're gonna they're gonna waver a bit in the wind. They're gonna do their thing. You know. That's that's also pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so that's that. Just wanted to show that and maybe we'll go back to it here in a minute. But all right, So now I wanted to get to the here we go, all right, So there were there were eyewitness testimonies, and we're gonna name a couple of them right now and go over some of their stories eyewitness accounts or the backbone of this story. So Tim Lay and his family, which we were just talking about, watched in awe as the craft the size of multiple football fields, and their words passed silently overhead. On the night of March thirteenth, nineteen ninety seven, Tim Lay, then an electric an electronics repair shop manager, stood in front stood in his front yard in Prescott Valley with his wife Bobby, Son how and grandson Damien when they first noticed five distinct lights arranged in an arc, seemingly perched atop an invisible balloon. That's what they thought at first. As the formation drifted closer. Over the next ten minutes, the points of lights spread apart, reshaping into an inverted V. When it was about a mile away, the witnesses perceived a solid structure, a massive car carpenter square silhouette, with the glowing lights embedded, one at the apex and two on each side. The craft hovered silently, gliding so slowly and quietly that Lay could hear no engine noise, a notable detail in their quiet Mountain Valley home. He later said in quotes. By that time it got about a mile away, we decided it was definitely one huge structure because the lights were so rigidly maintaining their relative positions to each other. Where we live, we can hear the slightest engine noises from miles away. At this point it began to dawn upon us that this was a real UFO end quote. Eventually the formation silently passed overhead only about one hundred feet above, through a V shape gap in the peaks between the peaks toward Squawk Peak and onward towards Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. So that's an interesting one you got Tim talking about, like, hey, it was only one hundred feet above. They made no sound in that area. You'd be able to hear something from miles away. And they all stayed relatively in the same position in the sky against each other.
Speaker 3: Taking away the whole like the Carpenter square, which is a rigid V shape or a L shape, whatever you want to call that. Okay, all right, just putting out on the back burner for two seconds. The fact that they witnessed this for ten minutes completely negates the aeronautic flare conversation.
Speaker 2: And it couldn't have been any kind of aircraft because there was no sound at all and it sound.
Speaker 4: Also blinking lights, which you would also need.
Speaker 2: No sound, no blinking lights, and going extremely slow. Yeah, those are three things that don't work with aircraft.
Speaker 3: Nope, so at all. Now, like I said an invisible balloon or something like that. Yeah, if you would have said maybe these were spotlights on the bottom of a blimp or some shit like that, Okay, maybe we could have that conversation.
Speaker 4: But that hasn't been brought up one time.
Speaker 3: The Air Force is saying that it was a training mission that they do every year, and that these were aeronautic flares, perfectly within the realm of the training exercise that they do. They even give the nomenclature for the flares that are used, and this whole thing falls short of that being a factual statement.
Speaker 2: Right right. So that's Tim Lay and his family. Then there're Dana Valentine. He saw a chevron shaped craft hovering as low as five hundred feet with strange distortion behind it, as if it was bending the air itself. Okay, So on this evening, Dana Valentine, then a thirty one year old laser printer technician, stood in his Phoenix backyard alongside his father, who was an aeronautical engineer, when they witnessed an extraordinary sight. A V shaped formation of lights hovered just ahead, so low that it was estimated to only be about five hundred feet above them. As the formation drifted silently through the sky, they perceived a gray, wavy distortion behind the lights, an outline of mass that seemed to subtly blot out the stars, though the object itself was not clearly visible. Valentine later reflected and said this in quotes. We could see the outline of a mass. We could see the outline of a mass behind the lights, but you couldn't actually see the mass. Talking about the maybe U it was more like a gray distortion of the night sky being wavy. I don't know exactly what it was, but I know it's not a technology that the public has heard of before. Yeah, So that's his testimony day of Valentine. We're gonna touch a little bit more on all these people here a little bit later. This is kind of just an outline. Then you got your boy Rick from Paulden, who Paulden, Arizona. He's a former cop. He was the first one, the first testimony on the ground that reported it in Arizona. So on the night of March thirteenth, around eight fifteen PM, a former police officer from the small town of Paulden, Arizona, made what would become the first widely noted Arizona report of the Phoenix Lights. He describes seeing a formation of reddish orange lights, four grouped closely together, with a fifth trailing behind each, appearing as two distinct points of light. Curious, he rushed home, grabbed his binoculars, and continued to watch as the strange cluster drifted steadily across the sky before disappearing over the southern horizon. Though brief. His call marked the moment the mystery moved from isolated sightings in Nevada to Arizona, triggering a flood of eyewitness counts from Prescott, from Prescott, Phoenix and beyond. His observation, often cited as the event's first official Arizona sighting, helped launch one of the most famous UFO cases in modern history. So he's not really a whole lot of details, but he describes it in a way that seems to align somewhat to everybody else's story. Wow, Okay, then we got your boy, Kurt Russell, the actor, and you know what, I'm not even gonna read that. We're just going to get to his actual testimony. And dude, it's actually pretty wild whenever you hear this story. But so Kurt Russell. Here we go right here. This is from Grunt. It says Kurt Russell reported the famed Phoenix Lights UFO sighting. Here we go. The Phoenix Lights, as they came to be known, have remained unexplained since that night, despite so many eyewitness reports at the time, they were a media sensation, especially in Phoenix, though according to KTAAR News, the sightings were initially treated as something of a joke. Fife Symington the governor of Arizona at the time, and after the sightings he held a tongue in cheek press conference with one of his staff members dressed like an alien. However, Simington went on to admit that he's seen the lights as well, and despite being a pilot hit pilot himself and being familiar with an array of aircraft, he had no explanation for the lights. Simington wasn't the only pilot who happened to see the Phoenix Lights. Another pilot was flying that evening and they spotted the anomaly above Phoenix. That pilot was none other than the actor Kurt Russell. So Kurt Russell is of course best known for as an actor, having appeared in a wide range of films from Escape to New York to The Hateful Eight to Miracle. In addition to acting, Russell was also at one point a professional baseball player. All Right, who gives a fuck? I mean that's cool, but wait, he really yeah, he played in the Single and Double a Ball in the nineteen seventies.
Speaker 4: I had no idea, but all right, who would.
Speaker 2: Have thought.
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 2: According to a pudget Sound business journal, Kurt Russell had been flying for decades and has owned a variety of aircraft, including biplanes and gliders, and was even known to try his hand at performing acrobatic maneuvers. Russell was also known to fly himself and his longtime partner Goldie Hahn to vacation hotspots like Aspen, British Columbia, and Palm Springs. According to Golf Hotel Whiskey, I guess that's an article. Russell stated in an interview with airport Journals that flying was in his blood, as his grandfather was an experienced pilot who at one point even served as a test pilot for billionaire Howard Hughes's Hughes Aircraft company. That's interesting, Howard Hughes. I mean, that's said to be like Tony Stark's dad and the Iron Man stuff. Yeah, so Kurt Russell and the Phoenix Lights. In twenty seventeen, Kurt Russell was promoting the film Guardians of the Galaxy Volume two in an interview with the BBC when he recounted what happened to him on March thirteenth, nineteen seven, nineteen ninety seven. In the Sky's Over Phoenix. Russell was flying Han's son, Oliver Hudson, to visit his girlfriend. I was flying him to go see his girlfriend and we were on approach. I saw six lights over the airport in an absolute uniform, in a V shape. Oliver said to me, I was just looking at him. I was coming in. Maybe we were half a mile out, and Oliver said, Pap, what are those lights? And you know what, Fuck it. We're not going to read it. We're just gonna hear it from the man himself talk about the story. It's three minutes long. This is I think they're trying to promote the Guardians of the Guardians of the Galaxy movie volume two. So yes, Chris Pratt there. Kurt Russell is Chris Pratt's dad. He's like a god in this movie of course, of course, So here we go. It's three minutes long. Let's see may be able to help me? And who knows?
Speaker 15: Because this is an international story because of you both being here, I looked into the international files not covered by our Ministry of Defense, but maybe covered by yours. This took place in Arizona. An unidentified pilot, according to the press, cuttings, flying near an airport in Arizona with his son when he spotted six lights in the night sky. So he called from the airplane to air traffic control to say, I'm seeing.
Speaker 4: These lights here.
Speaker 15: I wasn't expecting any other planes. They're none's supposed to be on my landing path. Can you tell me what's going on? They said there are no other planes. He said, I'm seeing six bright lights coming towards me. Mystery unresolved, except I'll.
Speaker 16: Tell number for that plane was Bonanza two tangles see her and I was the pilot.
Speaker 17: No way, Oliver and I yes this podcast and say that in the brief I should have read to the end.
Speaker 16: Oliver and I were were flying and I was flying him to go see his girlfriend. And uh, we're on approach and I saw six lights over the airport.
Speaker 4: An absolute uniform in a V.
Speaker 16: Shape and I and Oliver said to me, I was just looking at him and I was coming in. We're maybe a half a mile out, and Oliver.
Speaker 4: Said, pauh, do you what is? What are those lights?
Speaker 16: And I and I then it kind of like came out of my reverie and I said, I don't know what they are. I said, he said, are we okay here? And I said yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna call him and I reported it and they said, we're not painting anything. We don't show anything. I said, well, okay, I'm I'm going to declare it's unidentified, it's flying and it's six objects. We landed, I taxied, dropped him off, took off, went back down. Never said a word.
Speaker 4: He never said a word. I never thought of it. Two years later, Goldie is.
Speaker 16: Watching a television show when I came home, and the show is on UFOs. But as I'm I came home, Hey how's it going? And I'm kind of hearing this to the TV going and I stopped and I started watching and it was on that event. Now that was the most that was the most viewed UFO event over twenty thousand people saw that, and I'm watching this and I'm feeling like Richard Dreyfuss in close Encounter the very count.
Speaker 12: It's like, why do I know this? You know what?
Speaker 16: And it's not clear to me. And finally I said, then they said the pilot reported it. A General Aviation pilot reported on landing. I had never thought of it since then, and I said, that was me, that was me, And I said, wait a minute, I'll go to my logbooks. So I went to my logbooks and there was the flight at that time, and I didn't mention anything about the UFO. The fascinating part of that to me is that it would just went literally out of my head. And Oliver never mentioned it, and had I not seen that show, I'd never thought of it again.
Speaker 13: That to me was the weird part.
Speaker 16: Chris, Yes, yes, it's just unidentified. It's flying, and it's it's an object.
Speaker 4: It's an object moving towards you.
Speaker 2: At this we need to move on. So there's Kurt Russell's memory of the phenomena.
Speaker 4: That is crazy.
Speaker 3: And you think that like if they were to say amateur pilot Kurt Russell called in the lights, you feel like that would actually add to the story, but I guess air traffic control they don't use names on radios, so they would just say they use call signs and like, like you said, the tail number of the plane, and like that's typically what it is. That's it. You would never know what the pilot's name was. But I feel like that actually adds another level to this story.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: I think it does. Shout out to Kurt Russell. He's a fucking real one, a handsome devil too, isn't he even in.
Speaker 4: This old garage ages like fucking fine wine, that asshole, I swear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude. So that that's the Kurt Russell part. Then there is another one. This is from uh doctor Lynn d and I'm gonna butcher her last name. It's k I t e I kit t I. What did you say, k I t I k I t e I kitie okay, keith, I don't know. She says it. We're gonna We're gonna hear her message. So this is just kind of a glance over. But doctor Lynn was a respected physician, not some fringe researcher. She witnessed the lights multiple times, photographed them, and eventually became the face of the Phoenix Lights through her book and documentary called The Phoenix Lights, We Are Not Alone. Her transformation from skeptic to believer gave the phenomena credibility. She argued that the lights were not were not only real, but they were purposeful and a message of cosmic significance. So that's interesting. We're gonna get a little bit more on her. We actually have a video interview of her speaking. Then there is this is another interesting one, which is Francis Barwood. She's a whistleblowing councilwoman. So Phoenix City Councilwoman Francis Emma Barwood was the only public official who demanded an investigation, and instead of answers, she was ridiculed. Barwood received over seven hundred calls from witnesses, many of them begging for their stories to be heard, yet the city tried to silence her. Why would officials bury a story if it was just flares?
Speaker 4: Right? That also doesn't check out.
Speaker 2: It doesn't, it doesn't. So we're gonna hear a little bit more on all these people. One of the more crazy things so in Arizona around this time you had it was a high tech research center in Tempe that was called Village Labs, and it was run by this guy named Jim Dilltoso, right, and this is one of the craziest parts of the entire story. The Men in Black make an appearance in this episode.
Speaker 3: Of course they do, but what did they name, what their agency was? They're just government official Agent Smith and Agent Smith.
Speaker 2: I will say the timing is very strange. Okay, yeah, this is the first time I believe that the actual Men in Black are ever talked about. And so this came. This happened in March thirteenth, nineteen ninety seven, right, like this whole Phoenix Light situation. He was documenting a lot of that information. Of all of the reports, if you ever had any kind of UFO report, it always went to the Village Labs, like that's what they were known for right at that time. And he I guess he got his hands on some really good clear footage from this guy that we're going to talk about here in a minute, and allegedly the Men in Black came into Village Labs, took the tape, and the guy that actually took the actual footage of the clearest footage that was ever seen, was never seen again.
Speaker 4: Interesting how that works.
Speaker 2: Out, So allegedly, the Men in Black came in, took the tape first. A few days later they took the guy. Nobody ever heard from the fucking guy ever. Again, it was reported by multiple witnesses of these men in Black. By the way, it wasn't just one person. And so, yeah, dude, it's crazy that listen to this. You want to talk about coincidence, Maybe it's synchronicity. Maybe there is no such thing as coincidence. This happened March of nineteen ninety seven, right, this whole Phoenix light situation. In July of nineteen ninety seven, the first Men in Black movie came out.
Speaker 12: Ah.
Speaker 4: Right, that is some pretty crazy timing.
Speaker 2: Crazy, right, So anyhow, let's get into it. Village Labs a high tech research center in Tempe, Arizona, where analysts Jim Delatoso studied Phoenix lights video footage. His spectral analysis concluded that the lights didn't match any known military flares or aircraft. This is what he did for a living bro And it wasn't spectrum analysis, he says, No, it's spectral analysis. So basically, you know, you put this data into a computer and it shows some kind of chart, right, and the charts are showing like, all right, are the the if it was flares, you should be able to see them at their highest burning peak all the way down to whenever they're like fading out right, and they're they're they're not always going to be in uniform. Like some of them are gonna burn out a little bit faster, some of them are gonna burn out a little bit slower, and they're gonna be kind of maneuvering, and they're kind of wild, you know, flarares acting with the wind, with the heat and all this shit, anything could really happen as far as the direction could go, as far as flares, right, he was saying that as for the spectral analysis goes that the flares were not the quote unquote flares, the lights in the sky were not acting in accordance, that they all seemed to be in perfect uniform, in perfect unison. So anyway, we're gonna get a little bit more to it, so to do. Village labs became a hub for whistleblowers, eyewitnesses, and even rumors of government agents sniffing around. For many it was ground zero of the truth movement. So there's Jim Dillsoto he's the or Dilla Toso. Rather, he's the founder of Village Labs. He rose to media prominence after the March thirteen, nineteen ninety seven Phoenix light sightings by asserting that the phenomena could not be explained by flares, aircraft, or any known human made sources. He claimed that through sophisticated optical analysis of videotapes and he had eliminated conventional explanations and deemed the lights like no known light produced by mankind. The guy does this shit for a living, he says, never seen it before. It's crazy. At Village Lights or Village Labs, rather a studio like facility with a bank of computers and visual processing tools, Dilettoso demonstrated what he described as spectral analysis of the video footage, comparing brightness profiles of various light sources such as street lights, known flares, and the mysterious Phoenix lights. He argued that the differing graph outputs confirmed the lights were anomalous. However, this analysis drew drew strong criticism from the scientific community. Experts including doctor Paul Scowen of Arizona State University and others, asserted that what Dilatoso was actually producing were merely brightness histograms pixel intensity profiles, not true spectral data. That's what the quote unquote experts say. Scowsize that it's physically impossible to derive frequency spectral information from a basic brightness profile captured on videotape by consumer grade equipment. Wan Astrotomer bluntly dismissed his methodology as bullshit, highlighting the clear misunderstanding of the underlying imaging science, and then on Coast to Coast AM Radio one of the best shout out rip he made a radio This Dila Toso guy made a radio appearance on June nineteen ninety seven, so just a few months after the event, Dila Toso laid out his understanding of the events. He described multiple distinct sightings that evening, starting just after eight sixteen PM, when bright orbs variously compared to hot air balloons or aircraft lights moved south over Phoenix in a v formation, sometimes appearing translucent or star obstructing. He dismissed the flare hypothesis, stating that the National Guard categorically denied deploring any flares that evening. Dilatoso characterized the media's merging of the unrelated light events into one extended scare narrative and argued instead that the lights were four separate phenomena, not a one hundred and six minute single event. Okay, that's interesting, m.
Speaker 4: M andre turned six minutes, I learned six minutes.
Speaker 3: Yet somehow these flares only burned for a max of five but okay.
Speaker 2: In a more recent take, filmmaker Patrick James, who I gave a shout out in the beginning of the episode, interviewed Dila Toso for his Phoenix Lights documentary, reported that shortly after their meeting, Dilatoso urged him not to dig deeper, especially when it came to the mysterious men in black reports and the disappearance of footage from eyewitnesses from eyewitness Richard Curtis, who was the guy that got the footage and that disappeared along with the footage, Dilo Toso said, do not dig deeper into that. So he's scared, didn't want to say why. James noted that Dila Toso appeared anxious and evasive when the sensitive topics were raised, even contradicting himself on whether such operatives had visited Village Labs. So in watching that documentary. You can hear him being interviewed, right, and at first he's like, oh, I don't believe in men in black. You believe in men in black or men in pink or ladies in pink or whatever. And then and so he was like, you know, making a mockery of it at first, and then he goes on to say, don't dig any deeper into that. Don't do it like scared, like not just saying don't dig any deeper. It's a fucking don't know. No, he was like, I'm telling you, for your own safety, don't dig into it.
Speaker 4: Homeboy, he got got God.
Speaker 2: Got yeah, hain't no more record of Homie, not Dilatoso, but the other guy. So then there is Tom King, who was a desert skywatcher, so he's an amateur skywatcher. Tom King set up a long term monitoring of Phoenix skies after the incident. He documented hours of footage and became one of the most consistent independent investigators. While many were dismissed as cranks, King's persistence preserved visual records that still fuels debate today. So Tom King was actively skywatching for UFOs on that night and as fate would have it, he captured what has become one of the most compelling video documents of the Phoenix Lights events. Stationed outside with a camera, King recorded a strange aerial phenomena as they unfolded above him, creating a first hand visual record that continues to circulate widely among UFO researchers and enthusiasts. Over the years, he has shared insights into the event via podcast interviews. There was an episode that he went on called Phoenix Lights a UFO hotspot that specifically highlights his extens of interest in the phenomena, his first hand perspective on the airspace over Phoenix, and his long standing dedication to documenting unidentified aerial events. According to commentary from the UFO community, King remains convinced that his footage does not depict flares, despite some interpretations suggesting otherwise. He has consistently maintained that what he recorded was something entirely different, distinctive, and unexplained. His video, often referenced simply as the Tom King video, has become a cornerstone of visual evidence in the Phoenix Lights discourse. Prize for its clarity and ground based observational perspective. So We're gonna get a little bit more on Tom King and his footage. Hell yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm just trying to like outline all the main characters so far. Then there is David Parker. This one's wild and we have a video of him talking as well. So eyewitnessed. David Parker claims that he was directly beneath the craft, a mere thirty feet below the lights. He was only thirty feet below it, or the lights were thirty feet above them.
Speaker 4: Right, That's an interesting one.
Speaker 3: Most the best we've got thus far as to say that it was like one hundred and fifty feet in the air, give or take one right, right, like on top of a building or something as they flew over well, it says.
Speaker 2: His descriptions give a chilling detail, giant, silent, and otherworldly. Parker's account remains one of the most dramatic close encounters tied to the Phoenix Lights and has been retold in countless interviews and podcasts. So He's a longtime nurse and hospice caregiver, recounted that on the night of March thirteenth, as he was driving from Mesa toward Phoenix, he encountered something extraordinary a massive boomerang shaped craft driving slowly in the sky or drifting slowly in the sky. When he exited the freeway, the object, which was gun metal gray and gently reflective, floated directly overhead. He described the underside as being covered in thousands of oval indentations like thumb prints, and estimated the craft spanned a mile to a mile and a half from wingtip to wingtip. Good God, that thing's massive, whoa filling approximately seventy percent of the horizon from his perspective. Despite its colossal size, it emitted no sound and created no wind disturbance. Parker shared that he initially spoke openly about his sighting but later shut up about it after the event was downplayed during Governor Singmonton's press briefing. Which will show that abomination here in a little bit, so getting two the government the Governor's flip Fife Simington so then Governor Fife Simington mocked the incident at first, holding a press confidence a press conference with a staffer in an alien costume, but years later he admitted the truth He saw the massive craft himself. Simmington called it enormous and inexplicable, and criticized the government's lack of transparency. It's like you were the governors. But his flip flop remains one of the most damning signs that officials knew more than they let on.
Speaker 4: So yeah, absolutely, let's.
Speaker 2: Get over to that. Now. This is fucking wild dude. All right, so Fife, Symington, here we go. This is your boy. We don't need to read the whole Wikipedia on him or anything like that. I just wanted to pull it up because whenever I was doing research, so Fife, this is whenever he's making a mockery of it. And right, it's only thirty five seconds long, but check it out, dude, the pot and he went to humorous and controversial lengths.
Speaker 13: Not to stir the pods.
Speaker 4: He held a news.
Speaker 2: Conference after the Phoenix lights to announce the mystery had been solid unity.
Speaker 18: And now I'll ask Officer Stein and his colleagues to escort the accused into the room so that we may all look upon the guilty party. Don't get him too close to me, please.
Speaker 2: You know, in the alien costume the governor's chief staff.
Speaker 18: Now this just goes to show that you guys are entirely too serious.
Speaker 19: UFO enthusiasts were not amused, especially since the governor was believed to have seen nothing.
Speaker 2: But now he's coming out, Yeah, made a joke of it, and you can tell that he was reading from a script whenever he was saying that. So, I mean, as most you know politicians do, it's nothing crazy that somebody's reads from a script. But if this is supposed to be a joke, why you need a script? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And as he's coming out about it years later, right, they're showing what his initial stance was, and now they're saying, yeah, now he's actually coming out and talking more realistically about it. But I'm sorry, bro, you went on record publicly calling everybody you know out being like, y'all, y'all are too serious, y'all, y'all worry. Here's the guilty party right here with these tall alien types.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: What Yeah. Yeah, Supposedly it was part of his annual joke, but everybody that knew him said, no, this guy never made jokes. He was always serious about everything. And if it was an annual summer joke, this was the first time he's ever done it.
Speaker 3: An annual summer joke in the month of March, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well this was I think like a month or two after, because they, like the whole state remained completely silent on what it was, and people were waiting on him, Like so all the researchers were all coming together and like they were all corroborating information and everything, and they were waiting on the government, on the governor to talk about it, right, and they were like had high hopes for it because oh my god, I was just a witness to the craziest UFO event in world history, and then this fucking guy comes and makes a mockery out of everybody, and everybody's you know, essentially deflated after that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry. He's he's a piece of shit.
Speaker 3: In my mind, even if he's coming out now, it's like, bro, you you publicly talked.
Speaker 4: Oh here we have him now talking about it.
Speaker 2: Cut to ten years after the summer joke. This is a five minute long video of him talking about he's a believer. He knows what he saw. It can't be explained.
Speaker 18: Okay, I'm five Simington. In nineteen ninety seven, during my second term as governor of Arizona, I saw something that defied logic and challenged my reality. I witnessed a massive delta shaped craft that silently navigated over the Squaw Peak area in North Phoenix in the evening, and it was truly breathtaking. To my astonishment, it appeared that it appeared to be a solid structure. It was huge, It had a very distinctive leading edge with embedded, huge embedded lights in it, and it was just traveling quietly, made no sound through the Arizona night sky. I still don't know what it was. As a pilot and a former Air Force officer, I can definitively say that this craft did not resemble any man made object that I'd ever seen, and it was certainly not high altitude flares as put out by the Air Force at Luke Air Force Base, because I've never seen flares fly in formation. The incident was witnessed by hundreds, if not thousands, of people in Americapa County and in southern Arizona, and my office was besieged with phone calls from very concerned citizens. The growing hysteria intensified when the story broke nationally, and so I decided to lighten the mood of the state and I called a press conference where I dressed up my chief of staff in a Martian outfit. It was meant to be a spoof, a good natured spoof that worked. We managed to lessen the sense of panic at the time, but I also upset quite a few of my constituents. Well, I'd like now to set the record straight. I never meant to ridicule anyone. My office did make inquiries as to the origin of the craft, but to this day they remain unanswered. Eventually, the Air National Guard claim responsibility, stating that their pilots had been dropping flares.
Speaker 13: They also another.
Speaker 18: Individual from Tucson said that a Tens had been flying in formation over Maricopa County. But those of us in the Air Force and those of you who know about a Tens, they're called the Warthog. It's a tank killing aircraft. Know that it's the noisiest machine in the sky. And there's no way that a flight of a Tens could come over Maricopa County and be quiet.
Speaker 4: That just doesn't work.
Speaker 18: So we get these explanations that fly in the face effects. Explanations like weather balloons, swamp gas, military flares, and hardware and software problems. I was never happy with this silly, silly explanation. There might there might very well have been military flares in the sky that evening, but that's sure wasn't I And what hundreds of my fellow citizens saw, well, I now know that I'm not alone in witnessing something extraordinary. That's the bottom line. There are many high ranking military, aviation and government officials, many of whom are here today, who share my concerns. Some of them have truly exceptional stories to tell. There's absolutely no doubt as to the veracity of what these men have told you. They have fought in wars, they have guarded top secret weapons, and they've flown countless passengers throughout the world's skies. Incidents like these are not going away. One year ago, Chicago's O'Hare Airport experienced a UFO event that made national and international headlines. Pilots and many other airline employees observed a metallic looking disc covering over the United Airlines terminal for several minutes, and then it shot straight up up into the sky cut a hole in the sky disappeared. The FAA apparently did not investigate dismiss the sightings as weather. We want the United States government to stop perpetuating the myth that all UFOs can be explained away down to earth in conventional terms. Instead, our country needs to reopen its official investigation that it shut down in nineteen sixty nine. The United States government can no longer shine an international dialogue about this phenomena, and we invite the government to work in cooperation with countries as represented on both sides of me here today, when it comes to events of this nature, dealing with the great unknown, we deserve I believe more openness and a serious pursuit of the facts by our government, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this is the same guy that made a mockery and now is calling for the government to come clean. My thing is is that you had the opportunity to come clean, and you didn't. You decided to laugh at everybody and bring up a person in an alien costume and make it seem like it wasn't that big a deal. The problem is is that we always hear about politicians kind of not really having the control that we think that they have because of certain blackmail. Right, And how interesting is it that he was being charged with fraud such as I think, evading taxes and lying about his property value and stuff like that. How interesting and convenient is that he was in the middle of that whole scandal. He's boys with Bill Clinton. He then gets pardoned a couple of months after he makes the joke of the alien, and now all this sudden that he's not governor anymore, he's coming out and saying, I saw it with my own eyes. Don't lie to me, don't don't spin on me, and tell me it's raining.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so real quick.
Speaker 3: Also, something they said they kept saying earlier that these planes were I thought I heard them say thunderbirds. Now I'm hearing him say that it's the A ten Warthog. Did they in these previous articles say that it was a thunderbolt or a thunderbird thunderbolts.
Speaker 2: He said that that they were designed to take out like tanks or something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know the A ten Warthog.
Speaker 3: Bro if you ever see the the memes of like the the cannon go, because that's what they do, right, and it's a whole thing. For the whole time, I thought we were talking about the thunderbird, which is a completely different air platform than the thunder bolt aka the warthog. That being said, either one of them to his point, are going to be loud as the fuck. There's no way that that's flying anywhere within a thousand feet of you, and you're not gonna know about it.
Speaker 2: Bro absolute absolutely silent in a clear, moonless sky. People that lived on the outskirt outskirts of Phoenix where it's always quiet in the middle of the desert said even still heard nothing. So I'm sorry, you can't say that it's aircraft, especially not the fucking ones that you're talking about, like the loudest pieces of machinery in the sky, and say, ah, that's all it was. Yes, sorry, it doesn't work.
Speaker 4: It does not.
Speaker 3: And so I looked up, is this something that the A ten platform carries that specific luminary slow burning flare? Like the government has said, yes, they can carry them. But again it even says in the description here the A ten pile of candle deploy these flares using the continually continuously computed release point or CCRP made to precisely drop them over a desired location. This is true, but again after ejection, a timer deploys a parachuting ignites the flare candle, which then burns as it slowly descends. We saw the pictures of what these flares look like when they are deployed and there's a smoke plume that follows them. And even in this description it talks about how this is to illuminate ground forces and to be careful about using them if you're also using mvgs, because they'll ruin your night vision. Now I don't mean ruins them like you'll never be able to use these mvgs. Again, what I'm saying is that if you're using mvgs and that thing goes off, it's gonna blind you. Your entire MVG is just gonna be bright green and you're not gonna be able to see shit. So it's it's used for ground forces to be able to see what they're doing at night.
Speaker 4: That's it. Can the A ten Warhall drop them? Yes?
Speaker 3: Is that what happened on this evening in question? Abs a fuckolutely?
Speaker 2: Not no way, no way.
Speaker 4: Now, the fact that.
Speaker 3: The governor has changed his story and is coming clean about it now I appreciate.
Speaker 2: Better than I do, better than non you know.
Speaker 4: Yes, However, my boy, it's not a good look.
Speaker 3: It's not a good look that you first tried to make jokes when the people wanted answers, and it's not a good look that you're flip flopping on it now. But I can at least give you the smallest bit of props for trying to come clean. But that's the damage is already done. You pissed off ten percent of your state by doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'll give him a little bit of, you know, for redemption, but yeah, you can't go. I'm sorry. Like every shade that is thrown at him is is rightfully, so it's warranted. He did that to himself, so all right. So this is from the Discovery UK. It says some theories suggest that the V shape formation responsible for the Phoenix Arizona lights could could have been an ex experimental or military aircraft, possibly a stealth plane or other advanced secretive aviation technology. Proponents of this theory point to the size and silent operation of the object as indicative of experimental military objects unknown to the public at the time. These are theories. Even the government itself has said, no, it was these loud ass machineries, so couldn't have been some kind of stealth objects. Yeah, So, and then it points to the atmospheric conditions another explanation posits that certain atmospheric conditions on that night might have caused or contributed to the visibility of distant or conventional lights in unusual ways. This could involve temperature inversions or reflections from man made or natural sources, leading to illusions, misidentified celestial objects, or misinterpretations of natural phenomena as something more mysterious. This is where you get the idea of some people like to posit swamp gas. And I just I just want to say, have you ever been to fucking Arizona.
Speaker 4: Have you never heard of their quite famous swamp Jonathan.
Speaker 2: It's the desert where it is in the summer, and this was in March, so it's coming into spring. You're you're looking at eighty to ninety degrees, okay, and it's in the middle of the fucking desert. Swamp gas is not going to be seen over the course of three hundred miles.
Speaker 4: No to that point.
Speaker 3: Actually, when I was in Phoenix just a few months ago, it had rained two days prior to me landing. Keep in mind, I'm coming from Louisiana, where we have ninety five percent humidity on a dry day. Right, I get off the plane in Arizona, and everybody's like, God, it's so humid right now. It just rained a couple days ago, and I'm like, I'm sorry, what, this is the driest I have felt in years.
Speaker 2: At most they'll have like they'll have like ten percent humidity or fifteen percent or something like that.
Speaker 3: These people were acting like they were in fucking Vietnam, dude, with the humidity.
Speaker 4: I'm like, wait a minute.
Speaker 3: It rained, and even if it was a solid gully wash, that was two days ago, and you're in the desert. It has beyond dried since then. I saw no puddles on the ground. And these people got the au Dasy to complain about humidity, and then these fucks got the au Dacy to claim.
Speaker 4: That swamp gas is a thing in the fucking desert. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's funny how perspective changes. Because so my whole family, we used to all live in Louisiana, right, and we stayed there for fifteen twenty years, and eventually everybody started to sparse out. My parents moved to Arizona. I eventually moved to Texas. But my parents who've now been living there for like eight or nine years in Arizona in Lake Havasu City, which at one point in time was known as the hottest place in the world. By the way, for a couple of years, it's like, on a regular basis, it'll get up to one twenty five uh and with no humidity at all, like crazy. But on days you.
Speaker 4: Can even imagine humidity around a lake like that's a conversation that we could at least have. But it's nothing compared to the Bayou humidity.
Speaker 2: No, not even close. But it's funny because my parents lived in Louisiana for that long and now that they've been living in Arizona for eight or nine years and it rains, they're like, oh, it's so humid out here. I'm like, I wish it was only that humid, right.
Speaker 4: And it's so temporary too.
Speaker 3: It's no, there's there is no swamps in the Great State of Arizona. Okay, there's no swamp gas being omitted, And even if there was, it's not being omitted three hundred feet in the air in some discernible way. If anything, it's gonna dissipate to such a level to where it's negligible anything above.
Speaker 4: I would argue one hundred.
Speaker 2: Feet that's what I'm saying, and personally, that's why I love Arizona. I don't. I don't hate the heat. The heat doesn't bother me. The humidity whenever I feel like I gotta get goggles and a snorkeleron to go outside. That's why I can't stand the way Louisiana And to be honest, Texas ain't much fucking better now.
Speaker 3: I mean, I get it, but it depends on where in Texas. Right, the more west you go, the least humidity you get, the less I should say.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean outside of Houston, so it's pretty close to Louisiana.
Speaker 4: It's not for everybody.
Speaker 3: I understand why people can't get down with the heat plus the humidity. For me, this is, this is my environment. I'm wearing a hoodie right now. It's fucking it's it just left August. We're still hot as soll it's like one hundred and six degrees outside. Irock a flannel in jeans year round. I love this shit, but I understand that I am the outlier, like I'm not normal. Even people that live here their whole lives think that I'm a psycho. So I get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry. I just don't want to go outside into a terrarium personally, it's just not my flavor.
Speaker 4: I love the jungle dog, I love the swamp.
Speaker 2: So it does, it says. The most popular and controversial theory is that the lights of Phoenix were from one or more alien spacecraft. This theory revolves around the size, formation, and flight characteristics of the lights. The lack of sound, combined with the apparent coordinated movement of the lights, fuel speculation about technology beyond human capabilities outside of our current understanding of the laws of physics.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that.
Speaker 3: Actually sounds way more probable to me given all the information.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, dude. And nobody's saying that aliens came out or anything like that. So it's not like anything super wild, you know. We're just talking about seeing something strange up in the sky that is unexplainable, and the explanation from said experts are bunk as fuck. U. So then, oh, this is what's interesting. These are all of the different theories. One of them is psychological or social phenomena. This is my favorite one because it points to looking at everybody like you peasants, don't even know what you're looking at you. Just tripping. Everybody's having a collective trip. That's all you're doing, it says. Some researchers propose that the Phoenix lights can be partly explained by psychological phenomena such as mass hysteria or the power of suggestion. This ball squarely in the they saw what they wanted to see category. According to this theory, the initial reports of lights could have influenced subsequent observers to perceive mundane phenomena as extraordinary, especially in the context of a highly publicized event.
Speaker 3: Right, mass hallucination. There we go go ahead and discredit people even further.
Speaker 4: You know how people love when you do that.
Speaker 2: Unfucking real.
Speaker 3: So wow, I mean, Eve, the fucking balls on these people, balls balls, That's my question for that, not just to the writers of this article, but like to the people who are so easy to dismiss thousands, by the numbers, ten percent of Arizona, so arguably hundreds of thousands of eyewitness testimonies that know what they saw and know what they did.
Speaker 4: Not see and did not hear and did not experience in the length of.
Speaker 3: Time, and all of this to everybody who's trying to discredit them I have a question the balls, Where do you find them?
Speaker 4: Where do you find the actual balls?
Speaker 3: To smirge hundreds of thousands of people in one foul swoop, that's incredible to me.
Speaker 2: To quote Tyreek Hill, wide receiver of the Miami Dolphins, whenever he was talking about his head coach, whatever, McDaniel's something, McDaniels, he goes, we're gonna need a will Barrol because the size of those nuts are too big to carry.
Speaker 4: It's okay, insane, it's insulting at the best.
Speaker 2: It is insulting. Another theory is it's an elaborate hoax. A more skeptical approach suggests that the entire event could have been an elaborate hoax or series of optical illusions. This could involve the strategic use of flares, balloons, or other devices to create the illusion of a UFO, although the coordinated execution over such a wide area would have been challenging. Each of these theories attempts to explain the lights over the Phoenix phenomenon, but none have definitively ended ended the speculation. The Phoenix lights manny topic of fascination and debate within the UFO community and among the general public. It says, despite the official explanation, the nature of the lights that danced over the Arizona Nightskuy in March nineteen ninety seven continues to spark speculation and for some fuels the imagination about what might be the what might be possible in the vast unexplored reaches of the universe. So there's that. I wanted to just go over that right quick. Nextly I want to go over this website. This website's freaking awesome. I'm a big fan. This is South Coast PARANORMALUK dot com. So a big shout out to them. Okay, guy that wrote this named Dennis wrote this in twenty twenty four. Shout out to Denny. Here we go. This is like, you know, probably some kind of AI rendition. That's not what they saw. But usually that's like, oh it's not AI. This is I believe this was the cover for Old Girl's book that she wrote.
Speaker 3: Well, when I looked up what these flares looked like, this was an image that was shown. So I don't know if this is like a light show that was being put on fireworks flares or what, but yeah, this doesn't it's a image. This particular image. Is that exact one or what? Maybe this is an AI rendition of an event or something like that.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is not a real picture. This is like an artist's rendition. But this is an interesting one, it says. He strolled down the deserted Arizona road. The desert air was still in cool, and the stars above scattered like distant embers. A strange hush fell over the night. Even the unusual or even the usual chirping of crickets seemed to vanish. Then he saw it, a silent, massive triangular craft gliding across the sky, its black surface blending seamlessly with the darkness save for numerous faintly glowing orbs that lined its edges and underside. It moved with eerie precision, blocking out the stars as it passed overhead. The sheer size of it made his stomach churn. It was unlike anything that he could imagine as man made. He stood rooted to the spot, every hair on his body standing on end, as low or as a low, almost imperceptible hum vibrated through his chest. Within moments, the craft disappeared beyond the horizon, leaving the night eerily silent. Once more, left with a racing heart, he felt a paradigm shift within him, and he asked himself, were their secrets in the stars that humanity was never meant to uncover. The Phoenix Lights incident is one of the most famous and well documented mass UFO sightings in modern history. It took place the night of March thirteenth, nineteen ninety seven, and has been a subject of intrigue, controversy, and debate ever since. So this was the newspaper. Obviously that's not what they saw, but that's how people described it. And we're going to skip over some of the things that we had already read about doctor Lynn. We're going to get into her a little, not get into her. I don't want to say it like that, but well, she's an older gal. I don't want to kill her, you know, she's so then we get into Symington and his famous fake alien coming up on the news report years later, he talked about, you know he did see it, why he didn't speak up initially?
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Simmington explained that he didn't reveal his own sighting at the time because he didn't want to cause panic, and he believed that it was not his place as the governor to add to the hysteria. He felt the need to be cautious with what he said publicly, especially given the nature of his role and the situation. Over time, he realized the significance of what he had witnessed. He came to believe that the government should be more transparent about UFO sightings and phenomena. He expressed his support for a more serious investigation into the incident and encourage the public to keep an open mind about the possibility of extraterrestrial visitation. Simmington's omission in two thousand and seven was a pivotal moment for those who believe that the Phoenix Lights represented something more than Flarir's or military activity. As a former governor and someone who was in the office at the time of the event, his testimony gave the citing greater credibility for many UFO enthusiasts. Simmington's shift from skepticism and mockery to openly acknowledge acknowledging that he had witnessed something inexplicable was seen as a significant endorsement of the idea that the Phoenix Lights were not just a mundane event. His involvement also raised questions about whether there was more information that the government or military might have had about the Phoenix Lights that night that was not being shared with the public. Simmington Simington, even though he was the governor, claimed to have no more knowledge about the official explanation than anyone else, which further fueled speculation about a cover up. Simmington's legacy, It says after coming forward with his sighting, Simmington became a prominent figure in the UFO community. He appeared in documentaries and interviews where he continued to speak about the Phoenix Lights as in the broader question of UFOs and government transparency. His transformation from a governor who mocked the event to one of the most high profile witnesses to admit to seeing the lights as a testament to the complexities of how UFO phenomena are handled by public officials.
Speaker 3: Really, because it sounds more like Richard Dody to me, exactly. He literally led a guy into the insane asylum from the operations that he conducted to prove that he was crazy when he thought he was talking to aliens and he was and whatever, and then all the other side of that he flips and now he's a big proponent of well, aliens are real, and you know, the majority of the public has pretty much everything right. And I would know because I used to falsify the documents and lie to the public for a living, and all, yeah, bro, what.
Speaker 2: Then you get into the law enforcement officials we were talking about what's his name? From Paulden, it says several police officers across Arizona reported seeing the lights, and their testimonies are often considered particularly reliable because of their professional training. I don't know if you can be trained professionally as looking at UFOs, but it says.
Speaker 4: I'm about to say, what the fuck is that even supposed to mean?
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, they write up reports a lot, like a five minute encounter with the police officer very well might be an hour's worth of paperwork of them writing step by step of what happened. But it's not like they get some sort of like extra super critical training to be able to point out anomalies in the sky. They're not like air traffic controllers or even night watchers, Like what the fuck were talking about?
Speaker 2: That's a weird thing to say. Yeah, yeah, So, it says some officers in places like Phoenix Glendell and Prescott Valley have made official reports about the sighting. Law enforcement's involvement helped to aid credibility to the event, as they provided detailed and consistent descriptions of what they saw that night. Although the military later explained part of the event as flares dropped during a training exercise, some former military personnel and pilots have since come forward to challenge the official narrative. And you'll see right here this is a newspaper article says months later, Arizona still puzzles over the mysterious lights in the sky. Well, why would you still be puzzled? There was already an official explanation, right.
Speaker 3: That holds no fucking water when you look at it critically. But yeah, for sure, so it says.
Speaker 2: On March thirteenth, Sue Christen heard her husband call from outside, which is the video that we saw earlier, strange lights again in the sky. They had occasionally seen odd lights before from their home and from their home in North Phoenix, but these looked different. They were very bright, very large, amber or orange colored. She said. They almost looked flame like, although it wasn't. It wasn't the shape of a flame. Christen or Christen. I don't know how to say that isn't claiming to have seen a spacecraft, but she and her husband have always attributed previous sightings of odd lights to the Luke Air Force Base west to Phoenix. This particular night, they were farther to the east than they'd ever been before. People from Tucson in the south to Kingmen in the northwest called authorities and groups that track UFO sightings to report lights, many saying that they were in a boomerang formation. The event lasted one hundred and six minutes. They're saying that it wasn't two separate events, it was all one giant one. Air traffic controllers saw the lights, but their radar screens showed nothing, and officials dismissed the reports, which is usually what happens with UFO sightings, especially back with the technology of ninety seven. Right for sure, for sure, but the issue won't go away. It says you can't ignore something that happened. Something was out there, said Francis Emma Barwood, a Phoenix City councilwoman who wants an investigation. The most common description of the object, and the one captured on videotapes, was that of a huge V shaped odd object with seven lights. The most conservative estimate describes it as three football fields long. Computer analysis of tapes put it at six thousand feet more than a mile long. Observers said the object made no sound as it cruised thirty miles per hour over Phoenix, sometimes hovering in place. Weird, inexplicable, said Bill Grava, an air traffic controller working that night at Sky Harbor International Airport. I still don't know what to think, and I have no idea what it was. Something military, I guess, an air traffic controller just.
Speaker 4: Gonna say, I guess.
Speaker 3: Had no call sign, no tail numbers, no indications whatsoever.
Speaker 4: But must be something military. Obviously. That that goes against all logic.
Speaker 2: Okay, He and his father, an aeronautics engineer, could see the outline of a mass behind the lights, but you couldn't actually see the mass. Valentine said it was more like a gray, wavy distortion of the night sky. I don't know exactly what it was, but I know it's not a technology the public has ever heard of before. So oh wait, did I know? Yeah, that's right, so, Peter Davenport of the National UFO Reporting Center a private organization based in Seattle, said his office received hundreds of calls about that night. He said the reports were remarkably consistent in terms of time, location, and description. The incident over Arizona was the most dramatic I've seen, said Davenport, who brands most UFO reports hogwash, but not this one. What what what we have here is the real thing? They are here?
Speaker 4: Ah yeah, buddy, let's go.
Speaker 2: Dude, it says Barwood wrote to Senator John McCain, your boy, John McCain, that's your boy.
Speaker 3: Piece of fucking shit and Arizona if we yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just wanted to let you have your moment of time there.
Speaker 3: To speak about and stand him. But yeah, we're not gonna go on that soapbox right now. If anybody's curious why I have such a disdain for him, uh, look up the records of his time as a pow and look at how he screwed over all of them that were left.
Speaker 4: Behind years later into the eighties and nineties.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so Barwood wrote to John McCain, who was the Senator at that time, urging him to ask the Air Force to investigate. McCain forwarded the letter to the Air Force, but there was no reply. One private organization has investigated, however, Arizona State director of the Muffon Network, a band of five thousand investigators around the country, proclaimed it a UFO a distinction only about five percent of sightings earned from the group. I can't vouch for it being extraterrestrial. Tom Taylor said it could be military related, although I find it difficult to believe that military would let it fly around like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty wild.
Speaker 4: Then Jess scrambled.
Speaker 3: When they have all these reports from the ground, multiple people calling in, you're telling me that they sent nothing out there to investigate.
Speaker 4: That's literally their job, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'll explain.
Speaker 4: To find that hard to believe.
Speaker 2: Then there's Mike Fortson. So at approximately eight thirty pm on March thirteenth, Mike Fortson was walking down his hallway when he noticed that the window was open. The weather was pleasant that evening, with a temperature of twenty three degrees celsius. Oh, it's the UK article that makes sense.
Speaker 3: British I'll want to see what the fuck twenty three degrees celsius is in freedom units.
Speaker 2: But all right, yeah, he said, twenty three degrees celsius, clear skies and no wind, a typical Arizona spring night, as confirmed by the local weather forecast.
Speaker 4: As he moved to seventy three and a half degrees.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a nice evening. As he moved to close the window, something outside caught his attention. Three enormous, bright white lights angled downward, hovering unusually close to the ground. His first thought was that a plane was crashing. There was no way an aircraft could recover from such a low altitude or steep angle. The entire process, he later estimated, took no more than eight to ten seconds. Instead of the plane crash that they anticipated, Forts in and now with his wife present, were met with the sight of a colossal, silent object slowly guiding southward. The craft, shaped shaped like a massive v or boomerang, appeared solid and unmistakable against the backdrop of the illuminated Phoenix metro area. Its sheer size and proximity to the ground were overwhelming. Fortsn vividly remembering saying, what the hell is that? As the craft moved closer, a commercial seven thirty seven jetliner on a landing approach crossed directly overhead. The plane was flying from from west to east, seemingly unaware of the immense V shaped object passing beneath it. Interesting, right, because if that was a military thing, it would have definitely popped up on their radar and or air traffic control would have told them about it. But the seven thirty seven was acting as if it didn't see it. It wasn't reacting to it at all. And now most pilots are usually using their radar right like to be able to steer the plane. They're not even really looking out the window.
Speaker 4: I don't think, right, I mean, it depends.
Speaker 3: If it's during the daylight maybe, but not after a certain point. You're usually using your window to tell like your orientation as are coming into the runway or something, or if there's possibly something in the sky you're trying to avoid, which is rare because you could see it on radar far sooner than you could see it with your eyes. But especially at night, you are primarily flying off of your equipment rather than your eyesight.
Speaker 2: Right, And this was at a thirty at night, so it was dark. Yeah, but yeah, so the jet continued It's it's descent undisturbed as if neither the pilot nor the aircraft systems detected the enormous object below, so it was above the V shape. So that just goes to show that, like, it was pretty damn low. I mean, the seven thirty seven is usually flying at what like thirty thousand feet or something like that. I don't know if it was descending or going up. It was in the feet area, so maybe it was just taken off, but even still, at most it was thirty thousand feet in the air, and it was above the UFO itself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so just.
Speaker 2: Want to count that out right, right. The couple stood in awe watching the silent, slow moving craft disappear into the distance. The experience left them deeply shaken and puzzled, as the mysterious object defied any conventional explanation. Fortson strongly rejected the official explanation offered later, which attributed the phenomena to military flares dropping during training exercises. He maintained that what he saw was not flares or lights behaving independently, but a structured craft with advanced technology far beyond anything known to humanity at the time. Yeah, yeah, buddy. The sighting left a lasting impression on Fortson, who described it as an extraordinary and life changing event. His consistent and detailed testimony remains one of the most credible accounts of the Phoenix Lights event, aligning closely with the experience of many other witnesses that night. Then, of course you have your boy Mitch Stanley, the twenty one year old, which we had talked about a little bit earlier, but let's just this is a little bit more detailed. So Mitch Stanley, a twenty one year old amateur astronomer from Phoenix, observed the lights through a powerful telescope on the night of March thirteenth. According to Stanley, what he saw were not alien craft, but rather a formation of planes flying in a V shaped pattern. Stanley said that through his telescope, the lights appeared to be attached to planes with visible wings and engines. He reported that what appeared too many as a single large V shaped object was actually a formation of into individual airplanes. Through his telescope, Stanley could clearly see that each light was paired positioned on the squarish wings of each aircraft. He noted that the planes seemed small, similar to light private planes, and observed them for about a minute before turning his attention elsewhere. His testimony is often cited by skeptics as evidence that the Phoenix light may have had conventional explanation, although his view was not corroborated by others who witnessed the event without magnification. His claim, however, mostly relates to the early sightings and not the stationary light scene later that night. So he was seeing the eight thirty one, not the ten o'clock one. But even still, he's the only person to say that, and his testimony is blasted everywhere else over everybody else's explanation. Explain that I out loud that wow makes no sense. Then there's the flare explanation that says. The US Air Force, after several months of public speculation, eventually stated that the light scene in the latter part of that night, particularly those hovering over Phoenix, were flares dropped by military aircraft during a training exercise. The training exercise took place at the Baryam Goldwater Range, a large military bombing range southwest of Phoenix. The flares, according to the Air Force, were dropped by a ten Wardhog aircraft from the Maryland Air National Guards one hundred and fourth Fighter squadron. The flares were part of a routine training mission, were dropped at a high, high altitude over the range, which is approximately eighty miles from Phoenix. The explanation suggested that atmosphere condition cause the lights from the flares to be visible over such a long distance and appear stationary to observers. I don't buy it. I don't buy it.
Speaker 3: I don't buy it at all, especially as people are saying that they saw it go from Nevada to Arizona. These lights are traversing hundreds of miles. That's not stationary for.
Speaker 2: One hundred and four minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not five minutes like if it was a flare. They're not blinking as if it was an aircraft. There's and I looked up what kind of experimental aircraft were being tested in nineteen ninety seven, and there were a few. There absolutely were a few. Nothing that would be doing what these were. Nothing that is quiet, nothing that would be flying this low, nothing that would have these types of lights on them, especially not in the night sky. Like none of it checks out with anything that brings up any kind of easily explainable human logic.
Speaker 2: And also it says, right there at the very beginning that the US Air Force, after several months of public speculation, eventually stated that the lights that were seen later that night were were flares dropped by military aircraft. Why would you need several months to say that it was just flares. You could have just.
Speaker 3: Said that if it was a secret training mission, which it wasn't. Operation Snowbird happens every year, right, And if you were to say that, like, yeah, they deployed their flares as a part of the training exercise to make sure that equipment is functioning properly, and all the stuff that's in the logs, that's and that's not like a secret that.
Speaker 4: They would test their flares.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't they tell like that that's retarded, Like of course, if that's something that could be easily explained away, they would have come out with that instantly, been like oh, yeah, yeah, So look, here's what happened, y'all. There were these planes they were flying in this formation. Here were there maybe not even their call signs, because you don't want to like ouse the pilots, but you would say that these were the tail numbers or whatever else in a routine training exercise. They did deploy their flares over Phoenix. It happened because of this, and this. They could have done it in the desert, but at that time, this thing happened, and that's why they couldn't do it. So they dropped them when they felt it was the best that they could. No big deal, like it would have been such an easy thing that would have come out within Arguably two weeks from the Air Force public relations off the most, I would think got the most because again, if and the only reason I'm giving two weeks is just to make sure that they have all of their documentation and the story all lined up. Anytime that there's a military exercise going on and people in the local area are like, what the hell was that, usually it's only a couple of days. But I mean, let's just assume that maybe the pro the public relations officer was like out that week for you know, a vacation or something or whatever.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to give all leeway here. I'll even say up to.
Speaker 3: A month that they would have to where they would release a statement clarifying this. But no, none the official narrative, no, not several months and the story that they gave checks out in zero ways.
Speaker 2: Right, right, it says. While the flare explanation may address the lights scene later in the evening, many witnesses and researchers have criticized this explanation, particularly regarding the earlier sightings of the massive V shaped craft, and here are some of the key criticisms the timing. First of all, the flare explanation only addresses the light scene at ten PM, which were the only ones ever addressed. By the way, they never addressed the eight thirty sighting, which was the actual V shape formation.
Speaker 4: Right, so the.
Speaker 2: Ones that were seen at ten if it was two separate events, they are only describing the one scene at ten o'clock, not the earlier one. Why they just swept it out under the rug and nobody ever investigated it?
Speaker 4: Wow? Okay, it says.
Speaker 2: However, many witnesses reported seeing the large V shaped craft much earlier in the evening, around seven thirty to eight thirty PM, long before the flares were reportedly even dropped. These earlier sightings involved a structured object that blocked out stars and moved slowly and silently over a large area. The flare explanation does not account for this part of the of the event. Then, it says, flares typically drift and fall, whereas the lights seen earlier in the evening were described by witnesses as moving in a structured formation, sometimes at low altitudes across the state of Arizona. Many witnesses reported that the lights were attached to a solid, massive craft, and some even stated that they could see a dark shape blocking out the stars as the object passed overhead. Flares would not exhibit this kind of behavior. Then we get to the sound, says. Witnesses also noted that the lights or object that they saw made little to no noise. Flare's dropped by military aircraft would be accompanied by the sound of planes, Yet many witnesses described the event as eerily silent. Usually the sound whenever anybody sees a UFO, it's always crazy silent. And me and Seawan actually saw a UFO. I don't know what it was, but we saw UFO in Phoenix where he was living at the time, Owen Glendelle, basically Phoenix, I don't know, it was like ten years ago, fifteen years ago or something like that. And Shawn's a big boy bro like, Shawn's like six', three you, know a massive, guy, Right, Yeah and big fluffy teddy. Bear this guy fucking saw it and sprinted faster than any big Man i've ever seen trying to chase these these THIS. Ufo, right but that whole, time, dude it felt like we were in The Truman. Show like it was so silent and and other people were coming out.
Speaker 4: Too.
Speaker 2: Dude you couldn't hear any, bugs you couldn't hear any. Planes there was no sound to the wind or anything like. That and this is what most people say ABOUT ufo sightings is that it is so silent it's almost creepy every.
Speaker 4: Time, yeah the desert's like.
Speaker 2: That desert be like, That but even the slightest bit of wind is gonna make a, sound you know What i'm.
Speaker 3: Saying so sound travels in the desert at, night, dude there's no, way right that one report that that family said they can hear an engine for miles away as it's driving up the road before they can ever see it.
Speaker 4: Go that's real. Life that is how sound works in the, desert especially at. Night.
Speaker 2: One so it, says, yeah the lights are object that they saw made little to no. Sound flares dropped by military aircraft would be accompanied by the sound of, planes yet many witnesses described it as early. Silent this is particularly notable given the sheer size of the object reported by. Many then there's the shape in the, structure says THE v shape formation of lights seen earlier in the night was described as a solid craft by. Many some witnesses reported seeing a distinct triangular or boom range shaped. Object in, contrast flares are individual points of light with no connection to a larger. Structure the flare explanation doesn't account for this part of the. Sighting then there's the duration within flare Or while flares can remain visible for several, minutes they would not remain stationary for the prolonged periods described by. Witnesses the lights observed later in the evening seemed to hover in place for an extended period of time before, disappearing which some argue is inconsistent with the behavior of drifting. Flares sounds about. Right then there's the witness. Credibility many, witnesses including trained military, personnel law enforcement, officers and civilian, pilots rejected the flare. Explanation these individuals were experienced in identifying aircraft and other aerial, phenomena and they argued that what they saw was not consistent with military. Flares the flare explanation provided by THE us military has been accepted by some as a plausible explanation for the second side of lights seen around ten. Pm, however it does not account for the earlier sightings of the LARGE v shaped craft seen by many witnesses Across, arizona which remains unexplained to this. Day skeptics argue that the flare explanation covers part of the, event but believers in the extraterrestrial hypothesis viewed as a partial or dismissive explanation that doesn't address the more extraordinary aspects of the sightings earlier in the. Evening this has led to continued debate and speculation over what really occurred in the skies Over arizona on the night Of april Or march, thirteenth nineteen ninety. Seven the most popular theory AMONG ufo believers is that The phoenix lights represented a massive extraterrestrial. Spacecraft the, size the, shape and behavior of the, object combined with the military's inability to offer a clear explanation for the era for the earlier, sighting may have led many to believe that it was not of human. Origin some skeptics AND ufo researchers suggest that the object might have been an experimental, aircraft possibly a prototype for a larger stealth, aircraft or a classified military. Project the lack of sound and the advanced flight characteristics of the object have led some to speculate that it was a government project being tested in. Secret not very well not a very well kept. Secret i'll say it's.
Speaker 3: Not and again WHEN i looked it, up AND i understand not everything that was being done secretly in ninety seven is open to the public right. NOW i fully understand that we are talking about damn near twenty years, after thirty years after the, fact as of time. RECORDING a lot of the things that were being experimented on in the nineties are open source these. Days right that being, said everything THAT i saw that they were testing in ninety, seven AND i didn't even see what they were testing in The Arizona desert at that, time just air platforms of military significance that they were testing in ninety. Seven none of them would do what these things are, doing, Right and you could even make the argument of a like maybe even a predator drone or the earlier form of a predator drone that doesn't do. This they are not, silent they don't fly that load to the ground and you can't hear. Them they don't have a light like, this and that if that is, true that completely negates the entire the flare conversation that they keep going on and on.
Speaker 4: About it's, no.
Speaker 2: Yeah i'm, sorry it just doesn't work that. Way, so, okay now we get to the men in black in the missing. Tape, okay so one of the strangest subplots in the is the men in black. Story rumors circulated that original close up footage of The phoenix lights was. Confiscated witnesses claim that government's government agents visited people who filmed the, event demanding the. Tapes Village labs insiders reported mysterious men showing up and quote unquote losing key evidence was critical proof of the craft erase from. History so now we're going to get to that, testimony and here we, go the men in. Black this is this is actually reported on the news By Fox, Local Fox Channel, News fox. Ten this was By Richard, curtis the guy that the guy that allegedly had the clear documented evidence that it was actually an, aircraft and eventually the tapes went, missing and so did he as a result of The men In. Black let's see the news story on it, two almost three minutes.
Speaker 10: First On Fox, tonight The men In black get caught up in those strange lights Over.
Speaker 20: PHOENIX ufo investigators now claim that some video of the lights has mysteriously, disappeared taken By men In.
Speaker 2: Black No.
Speaker 20: Less Jim shabel tracks down this tale In tonight's Ten.
Speaker 11: Files months after this, sighting there are still many questions regarding the strange lights Over. Phoenix is this a solid craft or merely lights in an empty? Sky what could be the conclusive evidence is now mysteriously. Missing Richard curtis claims his home video is proof that this sighting was a huge flying, craft and he claims his video shows a solid object in the sky passing over his.
Speaker 12: HOME i saw the bottom of. It it went over the top Of. Phoenix the lights Of phoenix lit up the bottom part of, it and it blocked out the clouds and the.
Speaker 11: Stars curtis Calls phoenix Councilwoman barwood to show her the footage he had it.
Speaker 6: On these two videotapes and he asked me IF i would like, them SO i, said of COURSE i. Would could he give me copies of? Them and he said he, would AND i told him how to get him to my office and to mark im personal and.
Speaker 11: Confidential but Before curtis can Send barwood the, videotapes he's paid a visit by two mysterious men in.
Speaker 12: Black they were all addressive black, suits and they had the, hat the black hats and, sunglasses and they asked me IF i had.
Speaker 8: The?
Speaker 12: Tapes were city councilwoman Bar? Wood AND i, said, yeah they're rect laying right, here and they, said, well we was taught by to pick them, up AND i, said oh, great AND i just handed it to.
Speaker 2: Him they didn't get.
Speaker 6: Them AND i don't have no idea who these two men, were SINCE i have just females working in my. Office so it's just absolutely puzzling to.
Speaker 11: Me did the tapes ever exist and if, so were they proof of more than lights in the? Sky and who were the mysterious men in black that allegedly took.
Speaker 12: THEM i think somebody either listening on a phone call and one of them.
Speaker 2: TAPES i can't explain. It it's just kind of. Eerie the mystery. Continues, okay so.
Speaker 4: He gave him the, original he didn't have time to make a, copy.
Speaker 2: Dude and there's more to. It so the men in black showed up at his door, Said, Hey i'm here to pick up the secret tape that you're supposed to be given over To councilwoman Bar, wood, right.
Speaker 3: Which means that they knew that there was a tape that was supposed to go to, her which means that they are listening.
Speaker 4: In they have her office.
Speaker 2: Bugged they specifically asked, Him they, said did you make any copies of? It and he, goes, NO i haven't had time to do that. Yet they're, like, okay all, right that's, fine and then they grab it from him and allegedly take it back To. Barmore the problem is is That councilwoman Bar moore had no male people working her in her. Office she only had females working at her.
Speaker 3: Office, yeah this is that agency that we keep talking about on these alien.
Speaker 4: Episodes one thousand.
Speaker 3: Percent but even, still if the conversation was just between her and this, guy, right and he was going to bring it to her, himself which means that she didn't tell anybody in her.
Speaker 4: Office she might have, Said, hey we're expecting a.
Speaker 3: Guy he's going to be dropping off a package for, me to make sure it gets right to my office kind of.
Speaker 4: Thing she didn't send a runner to go pick this.
Speaker 3: Up she didn't tell him that he was going that she was going to do this or anything like. That so the only people that knew that there was a tape in question that was supposed to be going To barwood would have been something just the two people in the, room which means that they were listening in.
Speaker 2: Exactly but this isn't the first time that or it's not the only. TIME i don't know if it was the first time or second, time but it's not the only time that the men in black make an. Appearance because what's also strange is is that the labs that we were talking about earlier and the let me get back to over here real. Quick so the who is the guy's name? AGAIN i keep on forgetting the damn's? Name Jim dilatoso Of Village. Labs, Right Village, labs that's the One Village. Labs. Now he had he had a whole it was like a whole, office and he had a front desk and he had two women working at a front.
Speaker 20: Desk.
Speaker 2: Right they have also claims that there were two men dressed in all. Black they came in a Black. Cadillac they walked in the front door and they were wearing all black suits with a black hat and wearing sunglasses. Inside, right they claim that they asked For Jim Dila toso and to see if he was. There he wasn't there on that, day and so they ended up coming, BACK i, believe and whenever they came, back they went to go talk To Jim. Dilatoso Jim Delo toso calls into The Art Bell show and explained this whole, thing this is all all around the same period of like a week that all this. Happened, Right Jim, delotoso he, goes, UH i guess the the the men in black were, like, hey we want to see if you have any more footage Because Village labs was doing the most amount of research on the on The phoenix. Lights, Right Jim delotoso, goes, Uh, YEAH i GOT i got a bunch of different tapes from you, know a bunch of, eyewitnesses and this is this is WHAT i. DO i study these things, right and they're like real eerie whenever they're questioning about. Things and he, goes, well first, off whose order are you under? Here whose order are you coming? From and they answer in like a really weird way and they say we're we're here under your order and he's, like what the? Fuck and Art bell's, like that doesn't make any. Sense what do you mean under under your? Order and he, Goes i'm JUST i was just as confused as you. Are, whenever whenever they said that they got information about, him they said that you're on the right track and you're doing the right. Thing these two men in, black and then they, left never to be seen. Again so you're, like, yeah wait a. Second and then that Same jelatoso that went on to the documentary THAT i was mentioning, earlier of the guy that did the, Documentary Jim, delotoso said don't look any deeper into the men in, black like so just.
Speaker 4: We're all clear.
Speaker 3: Here doesn't that sound very similar to what our Boy paul was told by his, handler that you know, what you're on the right, track you're doing the right thing and this and, this but, hey don't look into this thing any.
Speaker 4: Deeper it sounds very very, similar almost as if they're working for a very similar agency reading from the same fucking. Pleabook that's What.
Speaker 2: I'm, saying. Dude it's it's just real fucking, strange the Whole men In black. Thing and and LIKE i said, earlier just like two months, later The men In black, movie the first one comes out where there are Two men In.
Speaker 3: Black right, now granted they were they were filming For The men In black before The Phoenix lights things.
Speaker 4: Had, sure but, guy in that, movie they had to do that for.
Speaker 3: Forever but the agency that that movie was based off, of that's not just like kind of some of these events are based off the true. Story, like, YEAH i didn't understand there was comic relief for. Me Will smith was in it and all.
Speaker 2: That Tommy Lee, jones.
Speaker 3: That agency absolutely. Exists it's not called The men In. Black it's called by another, name some acronym that most human beings have never fucking heard.
Speaker 4: Of but, yeah that's a real.
Speaker 2: Thing so this video is actually was put up By Tom, king who was one of the eyewitnesses of The Phoenix, lights, Right so he's been doing a shitload of, research like he's dedicated his whole life to This phoenix life thing or A Phoenix lights, thing and he. Says in this edition of The Ten, files the team covers the story Of Richard curtis and his involvement in The Phoenix lights. Case richard reached out To Francis Emma, barwood claiming to have recorded the infamous boomerang event at eight THIRTY pm using his professional grade camp. Equipment, however not long, after two men knocked On richard's door demanding the. Tape without, hesitation he handed over the master copy and unfortunately he didn't make a. Backup, Later richard Called francis to ask if she had received the. Tape she. Hadn't, instead the story the story was redirected To Village. Labs according To my, sources Doctor Michael. Tanner Michael tanner later Visited richard's home and noted that the high end camera equipment scattered throughout his. Apartment this marked the second documented instance Of men In black involvement in The Phoenix lights, case the first being their visit To Village, labs a moment captured in the following. Video so we're gonna see that one, Too but all, Right so they went To Village labs, first and then To Richard curtis's. House it, says now he goes now here's my, theory AND i stress it's just a. Theory key individuals involved in this, event Particularly Francis Emma, barr would likely had their phones tapped by THE. Fbi Richard motzer personally told me that THE fbi was targeting, investigators warning that they were all going to. Prison it's highly probable that federal agencies were monitoring these investigators in real, time feeding their findings into a data fusion center for intelligence. Analysis if any of them had obtained footage of the massive, aircraft THE feds wanted to know.
Speaker 4: Immediately, yep who checks? Out oh, boy all, right he checks out to, me, Brother SO, nasa.
Speaker 2: This is the. One let's see, here it. Says fox Ten news aired this update Around july of nineteen ninety seven on The phoenix, lights WHERE nasa insiders report the lights could be from another. Galaxy so nobody can agree on what the fuck this.
Speaker 4: Is.
Speaker 3: Right one government agency says it was aeronautic flares From Operation. Snowbird another government, AGENCY, nasa says that they could have been lights from another.
Speaker 2: Galaxy, yeah, okay all, Right So Jim Tillis Dila toso said that some men in black visited him who came FROM jpl AND, nasa which would make. Sense the person then Handed jim two technical documents on hyper dimensional travel written by people within both. Organizations so, yeah LET'S.
Speaker 3: Jps that's What Jet Propulsion. Laboratories, yep, yep. Yep isn't That Jack parsons?
Speaker 2: Thing that's, well, Yeah Jack parsons, was you, know one of the main guys that started.
Speaker 4: It, yeah, yeah that's.
Speaker 2: Right so, YEAH nasa AND. Jpl that's where he said that the men in black came, From, okay which kind of makes sense if you think about.
Speaker 3: IT i think that like the men in black quote, unquote probably were just refers to like the. Doers you, know maybe THE fbi hires him from time to, time or THE cia OR nasa or THE atf or.
Speaker 4: Whatever but they're the.
Speaker 3: Guys that give you the nice knock on the door before the other guys come in and we have A waco.
Speaker 4: Situation you, KNOW i don't.
Speaker 2: Know these are the contract?
Speaker 3: Exactly what are their? Names smith And? Smith you, know where are they? From we're from the, Government we're from a you know, agency if you will just kind of leave it at that very, vague very open. Ended they don't wear any you, know identifying. Markers they dress in the very iconic black. SUIT i don't know about the for door. Thing that's it's kind of out of. Fashion you would.
Speaker 4: Think that they would be a little more, contemporary but like all, right.
Speaker 2: Dope, yeah or it's like what's his boy the dude off Of transformers when or he's like he's From sector seven Or sector. Nine i've never heard of, it nobody. Has, yeah it's based off Of sector. Four but that's the.
Speaker 3: Thing it's like IF s four is the classified alien, shit like That sector.
Speaker 4: Seven is like ultimate deepness in this it's you, know.
Speaker 3: No matter where you, go it's like saying that you have a top secret security. Clearance there is like eight levels of security clearances that are above A ts you know WHAT i, mean and even still like A, yankee, right that means that you have the permission to carry a loaded weapon next to the. President that is a security, clearance but that is not like a classified information security clearance kind of, Thing and there's levels to.
Speaker 2: It, right, Right so this one is another three, minutes but let's see this one.
Speaker 20: Siders about the mysterious lights Over phoenix On march. Thirteenth among the wild theories that, abound another one tonight to shock the imagination. Again SOME nasa insiders are claiming that the lights could be from another. Galaxy Jim schnabelt shares the cosmic theory with.
Speaker 11: Us it's been four months since the well PUBLICIZED ufo sighting Over. Phoenix since, then more, sightings some in the, daytime and people are still looking for.
Speaker 21: Answers the entire world is Watching arizona right now since it's THE ufo. Hotspot they're watching what happens, next and so are.
Speaker 11: We some believe the lights were, flares some believe they were a secret military, aircraft and others believe they were space.
Speaker 2: Ships but now.
Speaker 11: A new theory emerges concerning the origins of the mysterious lights Over.
Speaker 2: Phoenix it's a.
Speaker 11: Theory that supposedly our own government has knowledge, of and it's a theory of mysterious balls of light Visiting earth from distant.
Speaker 21: GALAXIES i think it's very interesting THAT nasa has THE nasa personnel have the courage to circulate documents like.
Speaker 11: This delatoso claims he was paid a visit by the real men in black men affiliated with The Jet Propulsion laboratory AND. Nasa The Space agency may be interested IN UFOs because of RECENT ufo sightings from The Space. Shuttle this video OF UFOs is FROM sts, eighty A shuttle flight Last. December the flashes are lightning Over africa and you can see an occasional meteor whiz, By but soon strange balls of light appear entering The earth's, atmosphere and Other shuttle missions have made similar. Sightings could these be similar to the balls of light seen Over?
Speaker 21: Phoenix so this gentleman comes to visit me one, day has a badge on with just his picture and a logo from a local government contractor THAT i, recognized and SAYS i have these for.
Speaker 11: You he allegedly Gives delatoso two technical documents on hyperdimensional, travel written by one of NASA's top. Scientists the papers describe how in quantum, theory it would be possible to generate balls of light in a distant galaxy and send them hurtling Toward earth faster than the speed of, light using tiny black holes in the forces of. Gravity it's the Stuff einstein theorized About now.
Speaker 21: We're sitting here In, Phoenix, arizona trying to decide if it's, flares and we HAVE nasa in a select group inside OF nasa theorizing that it is a collective consciousness transfer of.
Speaker 11: Extraterrestrials months after the sighting In, phoenix no one is claiming to, know oh for, sure where the strange lights came from or. Why but the intergalactic theory is as good as Any Jim, Schnabelt fox Ten, News Thanks.
Speaker 20: Jim the cosmic, Theory, okay.
Speaker 3: So they travel from a distant galaxy faster than the speed of, light but then when they get, here they're flying.
Speaker 4: Super low and super.
Speaker 3: SLOW i Don't i'm Not i'm not an expert in theoretical physics by any. Means maybe there's scientific reasons why that's totally what happened, here, WHATEVER i don't, know but that is a very interesting. Theory and you're telling me THAT nasa came to this hypothesis in ninety seven, Allegedly, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: WHICH i thought was very interesting BECAUSE i thought the official word was that it was just. Flares then you GET nasa saying that it could be fucking conscious light balls from another.
Speaker 3: Galaxy and this dude has handed this information from some sort of a local government contractor who sent a runner to make sure that he got. It they had never heard of, email even in ninety, seven the internet was a thing in email was at things like all, Right apparently it was so super top secret or whatever that they had.
Speaker 4: To be hand. CAREERED i don't know what to make of.
Speaker 2: That, yeah, yeah so this is another ONE i. Believe, wait this isn't the same, thing is? It, yeah damn it, Is. OKAY i don't know why he would put that on the show notes. Anyway so, YEAH i, Mean jim says that these were The men In black who were REALLY nasa workers on their lunch break that crashed in on The village labs one afternoon In. July, so, man that is really oddly interesting that all of this is going down In july of twoth of nineteen ninety, seven the same month that The men In black movie comes. Out now it's getting even, weirder, right.
Speaker 3: Very much, so very much, So and there's gonna be somebody out there to, say, well that's WHY nasa released, this and it was on the news as a way to drum up more public interest for aliens to low key and long, term you, know long, game bring up more awareness for. Them and In black, movie obviously that was what was happening. Here it's, like, no, no that that's clearly not what was going.
Speaker 4: Down.
Speaker 2: Right the First man In black movie was Released july, second nineteen ninety. Seven and you know what's another weird part about this is that you know you Have Tommy Lee jones And Will smith and look out up, here Mister jones and Mister. Smith that's the name of the two men In. Black like that is that's a strange.
Speaker 3: Coincidence it Is god in the nineties When Will smith was like the.
Speaker 2: Guy was fucking man back. THEN i, mean, hell he was the.
Speaker 4: Man up until the whole slapping the shit out Of Chris rock.
Speaker 3: Conversation he was the. Guy, yeah but he man talk about falling.
Speaker 2: Off he fell all the way.
Speaker 3: Off, WELL i guess Until jada Fucked they're so friend and then lu captaim publicly about.
Speaker 2: It i'm, sorry, dude that's a weird. Relationship to have your wife admit that she fucked your son's friend and to stay with her after.
Speaker 3: That i'm, like all the things that are, entanglement and he's like an entanglement. Huh and then he just sat there and you could see him his soul dying as she was trying to like justify and give her side of the story on their. Podcast it's not like this was a married marriage counseling thing or anything like. That, no this was what they were making as what they considered, content and then staying with her afterwards when she is publicly clowning you and emasculating. You and then if you're gonna be the beta mail, Cuck, okay every relationship has their shit.
Speaker 4: Whatever if that's your, jam then.
Speaker 3: Cool then you're gonna try to be all alpha and Slap Chris rock for making a funny joke about her, baldness calling Her Gi, Jane, like.
Speaker 4: What the fuck are we talking? About, yeah but, anyway we're not going on that. Tangent Will, SMITH.
Speaker 2: I, mean that whole dichotomy is. Strange i've heard conspiratorial reports That Will smith has been uh apedo to his, son and that's why his son is very. Strange and then you're also saying.
Speaker 3: THAT i necessarily believe. IT i could see. IT i could see a world in which that is. True BUT i also think that whenever you grow up with royalty level wealth at a very young, age you're so disassociated from what normal people deal with and what reality is for so many. PEOPLE i, mean think about his son was how old when they did The Karate kid?
Speaker 4: Movie he was like?
Speaker 2: Eight, yeah something like can you.
Speaker 3: Imagine being eight years old and being a multi millionaire off of your first? Job, ever like you you don't have a sense of reality at that?
Speaker 4: Point uh.
Speaker 2: YEAH i mean it just points to really all child, actors they never really come. Out, okay so this is another, One this is which?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 2: This, oh this is your Girl, LYNN i. Believe and she's talking about her. Experience and she's the one that wrote the book on The, phoenix on The Phoenix, lights one of The it's. Light it was like A New York times, bestseller whole. Thing so she's always brought up in all The Phoenix lights. Conversations so let's see this.
Speaker 22: One Twelve news at ten back with a story that's baffled people In phoenix for more than two. Decades if there were iPhones Or twitter back in nineteen ninety, seven The Phoenix lights would have been trending for. Weeks it's a huge story back then and continues to raise eyebrows today as the focal point of a list of documentaries and. Books This wednesday marks the twenty second anniversary of the lights that were described as everything from extraterrestrial, visitors to flare and secret government, aircraft even a hoax. Team, Twelve Tricia hendrick spoke with a woman who witnessed and documented The Phoenix.
Speaker 23: Lights people were seeing these lights that either seemed to be attached to something or had a force field in, between because when they looked, up they've blocked out the stars in between the.
Speaker 8: Light Doctor Lynn, keytie reflecting on what she saw back On march, thirteenth nineteen ninety, seven a string of light shaped in A, v hovering above the valley, skies.
Speaker 23: Going through my, MIND i was, thinking who are? You what are? You do you know That i'm? Here i'd love to meet.
Speaker 8: You for more than two decades, now countless explanations and claims have surfaced surrounding what she.
Speaker 23: SAW i got it on thirty five millimeter. Film this is in the. Negative it cannot be denied or to, date twenty two years later be. Explained we're talking totally silent at rooftop, level people watched these phenomena just glide right over their.
Speaker 8: Heads authorities have said the lights were flares used by The Air National, guard but many still believe this was a signal from another life.
Speaker 23: FORM i saw these things up close and. Personal they were not.
Speaker 8: Flares the lights in the sky still a mystery to.
Speaker 23: Many some people can't deal with this. Topic some people don't want, to and that's.
Speaker 4: Okay lynn's mission is.
Speaker 8: Clear he wants to make sure the world doesn't forget The Phoenix. Lights she even wrote a, Book The Phoenix, lights and produced an award winning documentary of her sighting of floating.
Speaker 23: Orbs and people can make off their own. Mind i'm not saying what these are people that have an, experience a true paranormal. Experience it's not a, belief it's a. Knowing and AS i tell everyone, else keep looking.
Speaker 8: Up if you'd like to watch The Phoenix lights, documentary a special screening will take place On march seventeenth at The Harkin Shay.
Speaker 2: Theater, okay so interesting, ENOUGH i, mean and this is the thing that people are talking about their, experience and not everybody says the same. Thing as far as what they were experiencing physically or emotionally or. Whatever but the next guy that we're going to hear from gets he gets pretty deep as far as like it being almost a spiritual thing to. Him the volume on this one is not very, loud so you might have to turn up your your knob in your car or on your phone or whatever if you're listening to. This this one's two. Minutes this Is David. Parker he was a. Witness he was the witness that we talked about earlier that said that he saw it flying only thirty feet above his. Head so let's see what he has to. Say it's two minutes.
Speaker 13: LONG i saw the same. Thing where did you witness?
Speaker 4: It WHERE i was ON i.
Speaker 10: SIXTEEN i was.
Speaker 13: Driving home from work.
Speaker 14: AND i saw this huge boomerang shaped craft flying towards. ME i slammed on the, BRAKES.
Speaker 24: I jumped out of my truck as it came up over. Me it was about thirty feet over my, head AND i remember THINKING i could hit.
Speaker 4: This with a rock thirty Feet david.
Speaker 14: Was paralyzed at the, large IMPOSING ufo flew right above his.
Speaker 13: Head it was a.
Speaker 24: Gunnment of prey and there was like thousands and thousands of thumbprints in.
Speaker 2: It it just knew under.
Speaker 24: This huge craft that took up seventy percent of the. Horizon so from you being thirty feet under, HAW wii would?
Speaker 4: It my guess was a mile to a mile and a half who.
Speaker 13: From tip to? Tip but there was no one else.
Speaker 24: AROUND i looked BECAUSE i wanted to have some validation for WHAT i. Saw but the nearest LIGHT i could easily see right into.
Speaker 13: And out of that poort what looked Like Lalla.
Speaker 4: And as it poured down about.
Speaker 13: Four to six, feet it, stopped.
Speaker 24: And then it went right back up in and then more would come.
Speaker 1: DOWN i remember.
Speaker 24: Thinking i'm going to get burned BECAUSE i was that close to. It but there was no heat and there was no.
Speaker 13: Sound.
Speaker 24: AND i stood there and as it passed, by AND i watched, it AND i was, LIKE i just started. Crying it was, overwhelming and that has stuck with me from that.
Speaker 13: Day from that.
Speaker 23: Moment.
Speaker 2: Wow, Okay So David, parker he was the closest one allegedly to. It he was able to see little. Intentions as we talked about, earlier he thought that they kind of looked like thousands of little thumb prints or fingerprints all over the bottom of. It and he said that he went outside to try and see if anybody else was seeing what he was, seeing and of course nobody. Did he was the only one out there in his. Area and he said that as it was flying, away he just started. Crying so he saw it as somewhat of a spiritual kind of. Thing maybe it, was maybe it. WASN'T i don't know. What what are, aliens you, know, like what do they give? Off you, know there's no way of knowing, it but that was at least his. EXPERIENCE i want to do include.
Speaker 4: It, YEAH i get.
Speaker 3: IT i just this is the only report THAT i have heard thus far of somebody saying they got thirty feet from it and it came down to. Them everyone else says that it was hundreds of feet in the, air if not one hundred and fifty feet in the, air and it flew over in all these.
Speaker 4: Things that's that is a bit of a new level to.
Speaker 10: It.
Speaker 2: YEAH i, Mean i'm not saying, that you, know he's fully correct or full of. SHIT i don't. KNOW i just wanted to include his testimony because it's definitely a part of the of the myth. Itself this next one Is Tim lay and his family talking about their. Experience this one is almost four minutes. Long very interesting the way that they describe, it and all of his family are talking about seeing. It they're describing their. Experience so let's check this one.
Speaker 8: Out the latest chapter into A Strange Valley encounter.
Speaker 20: Three months ago, tonight something strange happened in the sky is Over arizona that still hasn't been fully, explained and in, reality we may never know exactly what happened that. Night, Tonight first On, fox we hear from A phoenix family who may have been closer to whatever it was in the, sky closer than anyone.
Speaker 19: Else it's getting closer and. Closer it was, saying you, know that thing's coming right at.
Speaker 20: Us Tim lee and his family are among the hundreds of witnesses who've come forward to talk about the night Of march, thirteenth an event now known as The Phoenix. Lights The lees first saw the lights while looking north from their home in The Sunny Slope. Mountains when it.
Speaker 19: Finally got here and we realized this thing was coming right over, us we really started getting. Nancy and then when it went directly of ahead without a. Sound it was like it was like that it was so big you couldn't.
Speaker 5: Even hear the. Wind it was so. Quiet it was, This, yeah this didn't even do. Anything it just came.
Speaker 20: Through these images of what they saw are made on a. Computer there are a combination of digital photos of the landscape taken By lee and computer drawings of the objects his family saw in the.
Speaker 19: Sky it was a giant bee and the right side of the v went over. Us the left side was like a comfort of blocks over.
Speaker 10: It he just didn't know what to, do you. Know it was just, like my, god how big is this? Thing didn't seem Threaten england because when it was right overhead and we couldn't hear a, sound it was, like you're just.
Speaker 20: Awestruck Jim delatoso has been researching UFOs for twenty. Years right, now he's in the middle of putting together a virtual reality model of what happened that. Night he's talked to hundreds of witnesses about the night Of march, thirteenth including the.
Speaker 19: Leaves he thinks that he, said if he had a tennis, ball he could have hit.
Speaker 4: It he could have thrown a tennis ball.
Speaker 3: At it was that.
Speaker 4: Close it was very close and just nailed.
Speaker 21: IT i Consider Tim lee and his family to be very reliable and very important in the data that they'd given, us because they were so close that they could look up, and as they, said almost touch.
Speaker 19: It the last light went right over my wife AND i and there was no light on the, ground BUT i could see up in. That it was almost like a, recess and it had fluorescent light, inside like a gas light of some.
Speaker 5: Kind you could see right through the middle of. It but it was like looking through two way, glass like through a mirage that you see on the highway or, something or just when it's real hot right there there you can see, through but there's no light coming back or anything like. That it was just really.
Speaker 4: Weird this is.
Speaker 21: The first time in the series of reports of that night that someone said that they looked up and saw a structured object as it went.
Speaker 19: Over it went straight like like through this v right there over that guy's.
Speaker 5: House it took about fifteen minutes to get from way from when we first saw it all the way till he couldn't.
Speaker 20: Sign no one knows for sure what happened that night in the. Skies Over arizona In. March but thousands of people saw. Something it's a night the. Leaves we'll never. Forget we just really.
Speaker 10: Sperience every time we tell. It you, know it's like you it's it was just. Yesterday you, Know we've just never seen anything like.
Speaker 2: IT i was always a very polite.
Speaker 19: SKEPTIC i would never tell some if they told me they saw. SOMETHING i would never say you're a liar or anything like, that BECAUSE i don't. Know but NOW i don't know what to, think because this is.
Speaker 20: Impossible bring up The aerie music. Place this is weird. Stuff Jim.
Speaker 3: Dillon All, Right, so, bro how nineties can a video clip possibly be the amount OF t shirt and vest combos the backwards hat that one kid was wearing a hat super like a caangle. Hat, yeah but it. Was but it's not like the type Of samuel l. Wears it's like it's a very specifically nineties. HAT i haven't seen people wear that out in public since the late. Nineties then the Ex life has a full On tennessee top hat rocking a mullet and a, tie and it's, like, broh IF i could take a snapshot of nineties fashion for just your average.
Speaker 4: Person this is?
Speaker 2: It, Yeah, yeah it's. Funny it almost reminds me of like like those kind of. HATS i just think Of Jonathan Taylor, thomas like every TIME i see some shit like.
Speaker 3: That, yes you think OF jtt or you think about, uh oh, shit you remember that movie off Of, Disney The Paper. Brigade oh, yeah that's Some Gunther wheeler style fucking.
Speaker 4: Fashion you know What i'm. SAYING i haven't own it.
Speaker 2: OUT i haven't thought about that since the. NINETIES i, think.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's a Great so that's some brink shit right.
Speaker 2: There, yeah, Exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, buddy good.
Speaker 2: Things damn the nineties were a good, time weren't.
Speaker 4: They they really were in a class all their, own you.
Speaker 3: Know and if you for any of our listeners that were too young to remember the nineties or maybe have been born after the, nineties you really missed a good.
Speaker 4: One you.
Speaker 3: Know we were in that weird transitional period because the, eighties from WHAT i could, tell was just a lawless wasteland where like anything goes you, KNOW i you look at the way people dressed back. Then they had no fucking, clue but, like you, know that was in style at the. Time the nineties were this great decade where technology met innovation met the common.
Speaker 4: Man uh. Everybody you, know people were starting get more computers in their home cell.
Speaker 3: Phones ooh ooh another one that looking at the fashion of that makes me think back to that OLD pbs Show.
Speaker 2: Wishbone oh, yeah, yeah, dude that took me back just. Now that was solid Fucking. Arthur Now, arthur and you know it's still. Out they still make it damn. WELL i, Mean trump has been talking about DEFUNDING, pbs so maybe not for much.
Speaker 4: Longer fuck, that, Dude i'm telling you.
Speaker 3: What trump is making me less and less of a fan of his by the day Mister rogers himself had to go and lobby IN dc to keep funding TOW pbs because of specifically mister rogers. Neighborhood now they's some about defunding. It, bro that's a very good tele vision channel for wholesome content for.
Speaker 4: Children defund the other. Ship that's a.
Speaker 2: Waste, dude speaking of Mister roger's, neighborhood how about The mandela effect behind? That because all, right sing the song with. Me it's a beautiful day.
Speaker 4: In the Neighbor it's a beautiful day.
Speaker 2: In the Neighbor could you be?
Speaker 4: Mine watching be?
Speaker 2: Mine? Right, yeah but he says it's a beautiful day in the. Neighborhood, right everybody knows. That cut to now you go back to every single video he always accentuates it's a beautiful day in this. Neighborhood like what that makes no. Sense he never said in this, neighborhood it's a beautiful day in the. Neighborhood what? Exactly it's A mandela.
Speaker 4: Effect, okay Now i'm fill with.
Speaker 2: That, yeah, dude.
Speaker 4: That's gonna fuck with.
Speaker 3: ME i mean it's not like it really matters a way or, another but, like, Right i'm sure the fuck remember the not this?
Speaker 2: Right, Anyway this is your Boy William shatner on The History. Channel he has something Called The unexplained and he. Talks it's like a five minute long. Video he goes a little bit deeper into some of the aspects of the story and stuff like. That The, yeah let's just see what he has to. Say William, shatner you got to give him a shout, out. DUDE i, mean the, guy, sure the guy has looked the same for forty. Years it just makes no.
Speaker 25: Sense, Henderson, Nevada march, thirteenth nineteen ninety, seven at six fifty five, pm police in this small desert city received reports of a MASSIVE v shaped unidentified flying object in the night.
Speaker 4: Sky over the.
Speaker 25: Next three, hours the craft is witnessed by thousands of people as a journeys southeast into the state Of. Arizona because most of the sightings were reported by the residence Of, phoenix the incident is known as The Phoenix.
Speaker 23: Lights for, me it was just another.
Speaker 4: NIGHT i was at.
Speaker 23: HOME i was upstairs in our bedroom And i'm lying in. BED i see three lights pop. UP i grab my video. CAMERA i run outside on the balcony AND i did capture video afformations of these lights or actual craft arranged in A v or. Triangle we're talking mile to eight miles, wide gliding, silently some at a, distance but most at rooftop. Level some people said they could have thrown a rock at, it it was that.
Speaker 26: Close phoenix is a city of about five million, people and here they are looking up and seeing this IMMENSE ufo flying at fairly low, altitude quite. Slowly this was a siting on almost unprecedented.
Speaker 25: Scale the GIANT v shaped object reportedly hovered Above phoenix for three hours before it finally disappeared over the. Horizon The Phoenix lights incident made headlines across the. Country many eyewitnesses were convinced that what they saw was not a man made, airplane but rather an extraterrestrial.
Speaker 9: Spacecraft lots of people saw. This you have a lot of general consistency with how this was, reported but you had skeptic, saying, well the thing that people saw going down the state was actually just. Aircraft and then a spokesperson from The National guard made an announcement and, said, yeah those lights that people saw over the, city that was actually flares that we dropped by a Ten warthawk. Aircraft if you talked to the, witnesses there are a number of witnesses who were quite adamant that this was. Extraterrestrial and one of the witnesses turns out was actually the governor of the state Five.
Speaker 18: Symington as a pilot and a Former Air force, OFFICER i can definitively say that this craft did not resemble any man made object That i'd ever.
Speaker 4: Seen with The Phoenix.
Speaker 23: Lights, phenomena what's really exciting is it more and more credible people have come. Forward ALL i knew is that it was so beyond ANYTHING i ever imagined being here on this. Earth to, date The Phoenix lights phenomena has never been recreated.
Speaker 8: Or.
Speaker 27: Explained while The Phoenix lights is one of the most EXTRAORDINARY ufo encounters in, history it is just one of many mysterious sightings that have taken place in the state Of. Arizona according to The NATIONAL Ufo Reporting, center there have been approximately five THOUSAND ufo reports In arizona going all the way back to the nineteen.
Speaker 28: Forties On july, seventh nineteen forty, Seven WILLIAM. A, rhodes an amateur, photographer saw an elliptical metallic. Object he managed to capture two excellent photographs of this object at very low, altitude and he sent them into The Arizona republic, newspaper which published them on the front. Page and if you look at these, photographs you can see that they show a very solid looking metallic gray object at low. Altitude these photographs have never been, debunked so this is a very important.
Speaker 9: Case there was WHAT i believe is a GENUINE ufo crash that occurred In, Kingman, arizona In may of nineteen fifty. Three was apparently the recovery of it virtually intact down to flying. Saucer the witnesses came out and this is quite a significant. Case and then probably the most famous something MANY ufo Sightings arizona has had is The Travis walton abduction experience from nineteen seventy five that took place In november of that year and made national. News and So arizona has its own long history of anomalous activity for.
Speaker 3: Sure, okay so absolutely there's a lot of desert states that. Also do we all know about The, Roswell we hear About novada having, Things New mexico having. Things arizona is a part of that exact same. Desert so it would stand to reason that they would have a long history OF ufo crashes and sightings and things like. THAT i don't know if we've ever done a deep dive on The ingman, crash but there may be an episode coming out about that.
Speaker 4: Soon good cult.
Speaker 2: Members hell, yeah, DUDE i just love talking about all THIS ufo. Shit it's just so much, fun especially the unexplainable ones like this is this is, unexplainable like they got whether it's flair or military, aircraft maybe you GOT nasa saying that it could be lights coming from another. Galaxy nobody seems to be able to corroborate as far as you, know intelligence and higher ups and, stuff, right but everybody on the ground seems to stick with a very Very i'm not gonna, say the same, story a very similar, story a very similar time and a very similar. Location so thousands of. Witnesses, NOW i did want to bring this one up. Last this is your, Boy Alice. Cooper he said that he saw The phoenix lights two or three years after the Original phoenix. Lights check his story out two and a half minutes.
Speaker 13: Long, well the idea was to drive the brand new st.
Speaker 1: In mind.
Speaker 4: When things go terribly.
Speaker 7: Wrong, well the idea was to drive the brand New Aston martin To Los, angeles WHERE i was going to. Record AND i, thought, well the best time to drive that would be late at. NIGHT i told my, Wife i'm going to drive in at about eleven o'clock at night And i'll avoid all the traffic AND i can let the car out a little bit out in the desert and see what it'll. Do SO i got about as far as just before blithe and it was still In arizona AND i just happened to notice something out of the corner of my eye AND i looked up on the left and it was the same thing that EVERYBODY i saw in nineteen ninety seven on the, left and it was. MOVING i would say that was probably, southwest was moving, southwest and there was no noise at. All AND i watched it and watched, it AND i stopped the car in.
Speaker 13: The middle of the.
Speaker 7: DESERT i called my wife AND i, Said, CHERYL i, Said i'm looking at The phoenix lights right, NOW i, said and it's moving out very just very, very you, know LIKE i said that the oddest thing being out in the. Desert AND i told, HER i, said this is really. WEIRD i, Said i'm out here all alone And i'm. Watching and THEN i, went wait a, Minute i'm out here all. Alone that's not a good idea if that's WHAT i think it. Is and it was the v and it moved and moved. IT i watched it for ten minutes and it just kept getting further and further and. FURTHER i guess it must have been going Towards San. Diego that's where it would that's where that would probably. Be BUT i just watched it. DISAPPEAR i, mean it just kept going and going and. Going but it was exactly the, same the same. Thing it was sort of an amber lights amber kind of like soft lights on the. Thing it wasn't really a, bright bright, white you, know it was sort of a, dull dull amber kind of.
Speaker 13: Lights AND i, thought how weird is?
Speaker 7: THAT i, mean that was three years, ago that The phoenix, lights and it wasn't expecting that at.
Speaker 13: All you expect to see shooting.
Speaker 7: Stars you expect to see you, know maybe a satellite or something and way out in the desert like.
Speaker 13: That but this was absolutely the exact same. Ship so apparently they were kiss. Fans they didn't abduct be.
Speaker 11: The.
Speaker 2: End that's.
Speaker 3: Funny NOW i understand people are going to, say, well how can we trust the source on that? One, right he's the only witness and this and this and, This, okay, fine but how MANY ufo sightings have there been where it's only one or two or three witnesses that saw the event and they're easily Dismissed The Phoenix lights were seen rather than by thousands of, People so, like you can't easily write that one. Off but to say that in the same. Desert just a few years later there was another eyewitness source that says that they saw something. SIMILAR i, Mean i'm fucking, listening.
Speaker 2: Fucking, nay Especially Alice cooper dude legend status.
Speaker 4: One of the original forefathers of metal for. Sure fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah so, yeah just to get back to, It so the flare explanation falls. Apart The air force explanation focused ON Luu dash TWO b SLASH b illumination flares dropped by a ten, warthogs but eyewitnesses reported structured craft blocking the, stars hovering silently at low, altitude not drifting. Flares analysis or analysts point out. Inconsistencies flares don't maintain a v formation across hundreds of. Miles the flare narrative looks more like a cover story than a. Solution, yes it really. Does and now could it be a syop or alien? Demonstration so the two main theories that. Compete some people will say that it all boils down to these two, things that it could be a government, psyop the military staged, it maybe testing public, reaction running psychological warfare, exercises or masking classified. Craft problem is is that this was back in ninety seven and we still to this, day some almost thirty years, later have no technology that even comes close to what was going on back, then right.
Speaker 3: Right AND i looked into it as, Well LIKE i, said with the experimental aircraft and things like, THAT i brought up The predator. Drone, okay and at that time, drones especially in the, nineties that was still in the realm of, like, yeah there were some engineers that were working on. It The predator drone was first test flown in ninety. Four they were doing some experiments with it in the mid to late, nineties and then it first saw use in you, know the post nine to Eleven wars that took.
Speaker 4: Place, okay, fine that bitch is not.
Speaker 3: Quiet, now typically you don't hear it because it flies at the lowest of like fifteen thousand, Feet but when it's taking off and, landing and if it was flying one hundred or three hundred or five hundred feet off the, ground you're gonna hear that. Bitch there's no way not to. Mention, yeah it's it flies at a relatively slow. Speed i'll give you. That And i'm using the air quotes for anybody just, listening not at the speeds that the phoenix slides were moving. That that's we're talking about two completely separate things.
Speaker 2: Here, yeah, yeah it's there's something to be said, there IT'S i don't know what to do with. It then the the other main theory would be that it would just have to be alien, demonstration the non human intelligence deliberately revealed, itself showing, scale precision and silence to prove that we are not. Alone both of them, are you, know not, NECESSARILY i don't. Know it doesn't exactly warm your heart either. WAY i guess whether you do believe that it's alien or if you believe that it's a government, syop either the government is experimenting on its own, citizens which has been proven time and time, again or it's an advanced presence making. It its advanced presence is making contact while authorities bury the. Truth both are pretty, viable BUT i WOULD i don't buy the government syop, PERSONALLY i don't buy. THAT i, yes of, course out in That, west you always you, know Especially, Arizona, Nevada, california that whole side over, there that is where a lot of testing occurs because of the desert and everything like. That but you're not going to be testing over a populated area such As, phoenix which is the most populated city in the entire state In. Arizona you would do it out in some bumfog desert where nobody's gonna see. It you're not gonna showcase it across two states spanning three hundred.
Speaker 4: Miles, no not even no chance in, hell no.
Speaker 3: Way so do it like The Alice cooper story where you might have an eyewitness that can easily be silenced and. Dismissed now where there's hundreds of thousands of, eyewitnesses that makes no, sense.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes so The Phoenix lights have inspired films Like Phoenix forgotten Or The Phoenix. Incident there are docum documentaries and endless. Research there remain one of the LARGEST ufo mass sightings IN us, history and to this day people gather annually In phoenix to commemorate the. Event Unlike, roswell The Phoenix lights unfolded in real time before thousands of. Witnesses there was no way to suppress it. Completely so what really happened that? Night The Phoenix lights a CLASSIFIED us, craft a mass, syop or a genuine alien. Flyover maybe all of the. Above but here's the. Question if it was Just flair's why the, denial why the, Redicule why the missing, Tapes why the men in black and the intimidation of? Witnesses why mock an event that thousands of honest, citizens, pilots, doctors, cops and even the governor swore they saw The phoenix lights leave us with a terrifying. Possibility either either our government is lying to us about advanced technology or someone else is in our skies and the government is powerless to stop. Them and, maybe just maybe the real message wasn't the lights, themselves but the silence that. Followed That's.
Speaker 3: GOD i think both are very clear signs of what this was and possibly what it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't good cult, members let us know what you. THINK i had a lot of fun research in this. One i'm not gonna. Lie so we had the live show last, night AND i stayed Upuntil i'm here four in the morning researching articles and looking at videos and, documentaries AND i got balls deep into this one BECAUSE i was trying to find an explanation because it seems that every SINGLE ufo or alien story can be easily explained and you, know perfectly well decently, credible, Right LIKE i feel like you can, explain explain away MOST ufo and alien, sightings you, know just using logical brain and you can suppose that it was, this or you can suppose that it was. That but my problem is is that government stories don't match citizen stories. Do And i'm, Sorry i'm going to take the word over thousands of eyewitnesses and testimonies over government things that seem to not even align with their own. Story and still to this day it's. Unexplained still to this, day we are almost thirty years, later and still there is not an honest explanation as to what the fuck people saw in the sky on the night Of march, thirteenth nineteen ninety, seven or the lights that were in the sky three years. Later For Alice, cooper, right, like these are just weird, phenomena And i'm a. BELIEVER i am a full.
Speaker 3: Unbeliever i'm a believer that something took place Over phoenix that.
Speaker 4: Night type of alien was it a? Craft was it floating? Orbs? Like who? Knows, okay we weren't.
Speaker 3: There in the eyewitness, testimony all of them line up in certain, regards but at the same, time the cameras that were being used were not the best, quality And, OKAY i get all of, that but this is still completely. Unexplained there is no narrative that has come out that makes any fucking.
Speaker 4: Sense and you know, ME i do believe in.
Speaker 3: ALIENS i believe in extraterrestrial life, forms, yes airan dimensional and spiritual of that nature as. Well but ALSO i believe in planets in this galaxy and another galaxy whatever that do you have life sustaining, capabilities and it would not shock me that they are more technologically advanced than we. Are so, Personally i'm of the belief that The phoenix lights were a lot more of the extraterrestrial life form variety than any other theory That i've heard proposed on this.
Speaker 2: Episode just and nobody makes any kind of, speculative you, know idea that they're from this planet or from this, galaxy or it was this breed of. Alien nobody's saying that we're just talking about some strange occurrence that happened in the night sky that nobody can. Explain that's, it. Yep and we showed videos and pictures and testimony and government stories and all these, things so cult, members let us know what you, think.
Speaker 3: Dude, indeed, indeed cult members want to hear from. You what is your take on The Phoenix lights. Situation but BEFORE i give my constant send off THAT i do to let everybody know to hit us in the comments, SECTION i do want to give the plug for.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 3: LISTEN a lot of things aren't sure about this. STORY a lot of things are unsure about our. Future one thing that is very unsure about the future is our financial. System our economic system is going to collapse one. Day you want to get your hands on some sort of a tangible product that would be able to have value regardless of what year you find yourself living in the best and easiest way to get your hands on some of that these tangible assets would be to invest in silver and gold coins minted right of bullion of these precious. Metals and the best place to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver bullion and minted coins would be to go To cocsilver dot com link in the description. Below when you fill out your information, there our Homeboy Wayne clark is going to be the one to reach out to you and get you. Started do you want to buy a little, bit do you want to buy a?
Speaker 4: Lot of bit.
Speaker 3: This talk to your financial, advisor talk to YOUR cpa or your accountant and ask.
Speaker 4: Them what they think about investing in precious.
Speaker 3: METALS i promise you they're going to say that you need to at least have some sort of your retirement nest egg invested in these precious. Medals LIKE i, said the best place to get your start while it is still affordable is to go to the link in the description below and go to coecsilver dot com and help support the show and help support your financial.
Speaker 4: Future it's a win win across the. Board but like we, said we want to hear from, you good cult. Members what do you think about The Phoenix? Lights do you think it was a? Hoax do you think that the military was on?
Speaker 3: One do you think that the governor was telling the truth and now he's lying or vice.
Speaker 4: Versa do you think that this is.
Speaker 3: All in the realm of internet lore and fanfare and there's nothing to. It do you believe that it was, extraterrestrials interdimensionals.
Speaker 4: Orbs we want to hear from. You the best place.
Speaker 3: To let us know what be, Too please hit the five, stars hit the shares of licensed cribes to, comments leave a postly reviewed, shares a defensive family.
Speaker 4: Shares if we're here's the. Deal the more activity the algorithms see across all of our.
Speaker 3: Listening, platforms the more we can, promote the more potential listeners who could then become potential cult.
Speaker 4: Members like the rest of. You, find ladies and, gentlemen why.
Speaker 3: You're gonna go check Out Meta Mysteries jonathan's other show and give him the same liber of respect over there with the five star views and the positivity in the.
Speaker 4: Comments come check out the k To night and come join each of.
Speaker 3: Us for our individual patrons that we host Every wednesday night at nine Pm.
Speaker 2: Central and we thank.
Speaker 4: You if everybody's already gone and done.
Speaker 2: So and with that being, said this was another beautiful episode of The cults Of. Conspiracy and my name Is Jonathan jake and there's one very, important extremely final peace of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly.
Speaker 3: Possible, hey cult, Members jacob here just want to ask who wants better? Sex the best way to get started is to go To adam And eve dot. Com right, now Amaim eve is offering fifty percent off just about any.
Speaker 4: Item but that's not.
Speaker 3: All when you get one, item they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free. Movies they offered a reach shipping as your privacy is a. Priority plus free shipping on your entire. Order doesn't matter how much you.
Speaker 4: Spend or what you. Buy all we packaged and sent discreetly for.
Speaker 3: Free that's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your. Bedroom just go To adam And eve dot com and select any one. Item it could be an adventurous new toy or anything you. Desire just enter the offer Code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any, item plus ten free, gifts three bonus, items six free, movies and free. Shipping use the offer code cult That cult At adam And eve dot. Com now this is an exclusive offer specific to this, podcast so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free, goodies but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the Code cult