Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to kf I AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Monday. It's June sixteenth. You at ay Jeopardy question to do for fun?
Speaker 3: To do for Father's Day? Our dads are dead right? Your dad? Did your kids do anything? I talked to my daughter yesterday. That's nice. On the phone. Do you get a text from your son? I did perfect.
Speaker 2: He came by the house, but I wasn't home yet, so he made an effort.
Speaker 3: That's nice.
Speaker 2: And I got some great gifts and stuff, Oh wonderful. I little fold out knife. I got a new baseball cap. I got a cast iron like cooking what did you call it? Cooking surface?
Speaker 3: I don't even know. Cool. Put it out on my grill and I make smash burgers with it. Oh cool, so that they don't fall in the grates or whatever. I see.
Speaker 1: So that that's very Father's day. A hat, a knife, and a grill at Trema.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, it's very good. My wife so she packed these.
Speaker 2: We were on the road all weekend that she packed presents in the car unbeknownst to me. So that yesterday as we're driving home and we would stop.
Speaker 3: Every once in a while, she'd open the.
Speaker 2: She'd open the trunk and get the present out and handed to me.
Speaker 3: She's like, we're going to spread these out for the rest of the Day's sweet. And then I got someone. I had, I had someone. I got home. Your wife is wonderful. She's very beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yes inside, and yes there you go join your Jeopardy question.
Speaker 3: You know, let's just get out of the way. You're going to say, among the other qualities that she has, right, well, I mean we could do the whole show on her qualities. That's the only thing that makes her great.
Speaker 1: I said she's wonderful, and you said she's beautiful, So you've were instantly objectified her and how hot she is, which is fine, It totally fine.
Speaker 2: Crossword Yeah, computer updated, So all this is different, so I apologize.
Speaker 3: Well it sounds the same. Okay, good for all of us listening at home.
Speaker 1: But never mind, it sounds the same as it has for sixty years. Crossword clues B in parentheses for two hundred out of the womb and into the room.
Speaker 3: Five letters. What is birth? Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, again, some of these make it sound like that.
Speaker 3: It can't be that easy, but it is. It's a calend.
Speaker 2: They dumb it down consumption by the general public. Right, all right, it's time for swamp Watch.
Speaker 3: I'm a politician, which means I'm a cheat and a liar, and when I'm not kissing babies, I'm stealing their lollipops. Yeah, we got the real problem is that our leaders are dumb. The other side never quits.
Speaker 4: So what I'm not going anywhere so that you train the.
Speaker 3: Squat I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been. You know, Americans have always been gone a president. They're not stupid.
Speaker 2: A political plunder is when a politician actually tells the truth.
Speaker 3: Why have the people voted for you? With mass swamp watch, they're all kind of on.
Speaker 2: So swamp Watch today brought to you by the Good Feed Store if you're living with foot paint or diagnosed with plantar fasci itis, so that you can visit the Good Feet Store or learn how you can find relief without shots, surgeries or medication.
Speaker 1: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin net Yahoo told ABC News today that he targeting Iran's Ayatola would end not escalate the ongoing fight between Israel and Iran. The news out this weekend was that Donald Trump vetoed the Israeli plan to assassinate Iran Supreme leader, that it would fan the flames.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because Trump thought the opposite, that in fact, it would make it worse. Net and Yahoo said, We've had a half a century of conflicts spread by this regime, terrorizes every one of the Middle East, is spreading terrorism and subversion. The forever war is what Iran wants, and they're bringing us to the brink of nuclear war. The other thing that Israeli leaders have been doing, and I think specifically the Israeli president, not the Prime Minister, but the president today was saying, now is the time for the Iranian people to rise up, calling for regime change from within, not a decapitation by Israel or any allies, but in fact the people that Iran overthrowing their government and replacing it with something better.
Speaker 3: That's what That's what they were saying.
Speaker 1: From the world of political commerce, the Trump Organization, not Administration organization, is announcing a new wireless phone service called Trump Mobile. The organization hopes a new service will rival T Mobile, Verizon an ATNT service is going to cost customers forty seven dollars and forty five cents per month. A smartphone called the T one will cost five hundred dollars, will launch in September. The phone is going to be including a gold colored metal c case with an American flag on it. The Trump family has used the Trump name forever to make money Trump Vodka, Trump hotels, Trump everything from ties, Trump stakes, Trump University, all the things, all of it. So there's no doubt that that is going to stop. And are they going to use the Office of the President. Absolutely, throw that American flag on there. They're going to make a lot of money with this. On Friday, I didn't hear this. On Friday, the President reported that he had made more than eight million dollars from various licensing agreements.
Speaker 3: In twenty twenty four. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, oh, he wasn't president at the time, I think. But still that's uh.
Speaker 1: You you were to license his name population fervor the way that he has and you're not going to capitalize on it, You're a dumb ass.
Speaker 2: The President, meanwhile, is in Calgary, Alberta, Canada today attending this year's G seven summit. In the foothills of the Canadian Rocky. These leaders of the world's major economies gathering hoping to persuade the President Trump to preserve a bunch of the alliances that have been around for decades and sometimes longer, and calm the jittery global economic landscape is the plan. The G seven has been a forum for the world's strongest economies to talk about shared interests on trade and security and climate policy. The tariffs, of course, will be the topic of conversation, as well as the conflict between Israel and Iran now.
Speaker 3: And also between Russia and Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Well have you been using AI? Everyone's been using AI. One of my girlfriends used AI to create a card for a husband for Father's Day and like a rap for the kids to give him. It was very funny, very personalized, and it's wild what a I can do.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Some people are turning to AI to have conversations with their bots, to get advice, to just have some companionship. Well, it turns out those conversations are being leaked. Embarrassing conversations you're having with your bot are come into the public light of day.
Speaker 3: Is that what Stu Moundel was doing, is just talking to Ai. Maybe I don't think so. I think he was just being a person.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: The Israeli military has been warning residents in part of the capital of Iran to evacuate ahead of.
Speaker 3: Israeli air strikes.
Speaker 2: Israel said today that it was going to plan to strike military sites in Tehran once again. Over two dozen Air Force tankers from around the United States apparently started taking off from bases last night and heading east over the Atlantic. Not entirely unusual, but this high number of them and the fact that it was near simultaneous migration raised some concern that the United States could potentially be moving assets into that area over towards the Middle East in order to be ready for something.
Speaker 1: Many people and many many more every day are having conversations about relationships, identity, and spirituality with Meta's AI chat bot. And these are conversations that maybe you used to ask a friend back when you spoke to people.
Speaker 3: Face to face, but now it's just so easy to use that chatbot, isn't it.
Speaker 1: The chat bot is also using a public feed, so sometimes people are engaging in these at times cringe making conversations with the AI chatbot without knowing their musings can be seen by others.
Speaker 3: Meta launch this standalone.
Speaker 1: App for its AI chatbot nearly two months ago with the goal of giving users personalized conversational answers to any question they could come up with. But the app came with this unique feature, discover Feed, where users could post their personal conversations with Meta AI for the world to see.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Since the launch in April, the app's discover feed has been flooded with users conversations with AI on personal topics, and the people don't really know that this is being put on the public forum.
Speaker 2: Others are using it because they do know it's public. Others are using it to put together like like Reddit. Yeah, they're using putting together AI generated images of Trump in a diaper or hot girls in some sort of sexual situations. Sometimes it's just something as innocent as a promotion for their own business.
Speaker 1: Kellie Schroeder is a senior counsel is senior counsel at the Electronic Privacy Information Center. She says, we've seen a lot of examples of people sending very very personal information to AI therapist chatbox, or saying very intimate things to chatbots in every other setting. She says, I think many people believe or assume there's some sort of baseline level of confidentiality there.
Speaker 3: There's not.
Speaker 1: At the bare minimum, everything you submit to an AI system goes to the company that's hosting the AI to do with whatever they want with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And isn't that so if I ask.
Speaker 1: My AI bought and this is a question, I don't know. If I ask my AI bot, hey, I've got a foot fungus, like, what do I do about it?
Speaker 3: Is an s? Is it an STD like? What happened to my foot on? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to make it embarrassing if I ask that in a confidential way to my bot and that information goes to the company. Can they sell that information to a foot fungus company who then directs ads to me?
Speaker 3: Is that how it works? I guess?
Speaker 2: But I don't even we gave that up a long time ago, that level of privacy we keep when face what.
Speaker 3: Is it even hyper targeted?
Speaker 1: More so now that you can ask these personalized questions.
Speaker 2: I suppose it could be, but I think that this is more just about the potential embarrassment.
Speaker 1: Chances are, if you're asking your AI bought about your sex, foot fungus, you probably have googled it or used another channel where they're already directing you the personalized ads.
Speaker 2: But I also think that there's a mentality, and I think that's what this Callie Schroeder was talking about. Your words can kind of disappear into the ether, and there may be a mentality of if I type something into the computer that has that stickier than if I were to just say something in the room and Alexa was listening.
Speaker 3: I found this to be interesting.
Speaker 1: Mark Zuckerberg, who's the Meta CEO, told a podcaster that one of the main reasons people used meta AI was to talk through difficult conversations they need to have with people in their lives. NI says that this will become more compelling as the AI model gets to know its users.
Speaker 3: That's Mark Zuckerberg's broken brain. You don't think that that's happening. Uh. He said that that's one of the main reasons. Yeah.
Speaker 2: One of the main reasons is they want to know what the temperature is tomorrow so they know how to dress. That's that's why people use these devices and these things. That's why I.
Speaker 3: Use your MAMESA yes, but I mean that's no.
Speaker 1: I think people are going to these AI bots for much more personal things then they're even googling. I think it's a much more intimate experience.
Speaker 2: In one instance, a woman asked meta ai if her seven year old boyfriend can really be a feminist if he says he's willing to cook and clean but then doesn't.
Speaker 3: Meta ai tells her, I.
Speaker 2: Would never, in my wildest dreams thinks of think of asking a computer a question like that.
Speaker 1: Some people would, and don't you think that's Meta Ai tells another step down the company. I didn't ask anybody that. That's the thing. I would simply make the This is for people that would probably ask their friends similar like intimate personal questions, which you would never do.
Speaker 3: Why don't they just ask that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe this is a way of getting the same advice that your friend would give you without him being embarrassed. To your friend, there's no embarrassment if you're asking the bot. Meta Ai in that case told her the office obvious there appears to be a disconnect between her partner's words and actions. Another user asked about the best way to rebuild yourself after a breakup. Of course, a boiler plate list of tips about self care and setting boundaries from meta ai. Some questions took an illicit turn. One user asked meta ai to generate images of two twenty one year old women wrestling in a mud bath and then post did the results on the discover feed the public feed under the headline muddy bikini's impassionate kisses. Another meta ai another asked metai to create an image of a big booty white girl. Oh well, you knew this was going to happen. You give somebody something like this and you're going to get a spectrum of things.
Speaker 3: But uh, is there is there? A loss?
Speaker 1: Is if you have these questions that you would ask a friend, that can be embarrassing, and you forego the embarrassment with asking an AI bot who by now is seasoned enough to come up with the same answer your friend would give you.
Speaker 3: It's not good for humanity, of course it's not. It's awful.
Speaker 1: And you know what makes you friends with somebody being vulnerable?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the awkward conversations of yeah, that's what solidifies a friendship is vulnerability and honesty.
Speaker 1: And if you're doing that with a chat bot, and by the way, you're not giving anything in return. With a friend, it's a two way street. Sometimes you listen, sometimes you talk, and that's the benefit of a friendship for all of your well being. If this is a one sided relationship with you asking the bot, asking, asking, asking, taking, taking, you're not giving anything. You're not giving your ear to your bot. You're not giving your bot your advice.
Speaker 2: Uh, this is the There was another article I read today that was basically describing the number of AI executives in different companies that have quit because the companies they work for are not putting up enough guardrails around these artificial intelligence large language models. And the concern is that very soon these AI models will be smarter than humans. They probably already are. We just don't know about it. How could we were big dumb meat bags full of juices.
Speaker 3: That's what I think about you all the time.
Speaker 1: When someone says Gary, I just picture a big meat bag full of I don't buy the chicken or the meat that's got all the juices, like it creeps me out.
Speaker 3: I want to deal with all those juices.
Speaker 1: I try to buy my meat where it's dry, Dry, but like you know, you don't see the blood an appropriate amount of juice.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Tonight Dodgers take on the Padres at Dodger Stadium, first pitches at seven.
Speaker 3: You can listen to all the Dodger games on a show Me A Big Booty Girl. Stream Big Booty White Girl specifically anyway.
Speaker 2: Stream all the games on the iHeartRadio app Keyword AM five seventy LA Sports Asahi Super Dry discovered Japan's number one selling beer at your favorite bar or.
Speaker 1: In Asahi at Dodger Stadium on show Hey a Tani's return to the Mound?
Speaker 3: Does it get better than that? No is the answer.
Speaker 2: We do have update. We have a couple of stories we haven't gotten to. We wanted to update you on the Air India plane crack as well more specifics about what likely caused that seven eighty seven to crash and an update on the guy who survived amazingly. Garyan Shannon will continue.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: Heard about that missing hiker from the Bay Area, found after he was separated from his pack of hiking comrades and India.
Speaker 3: I believe he didn't die. He was found. I love a hiker found.
Speaker 2: The man accused of killing a Minnesota lawmaker and wounding another went to the homes of two other lawmakers to apparently carry out more carnage than the night of the shootings, but one of the other lawmakers was not home. The suspect left the other house after police arrived. That's all, according to the acting US attorney, who spoke at a press conference today. The suspect in the shootings, Vance Bolter, surrendered yesterday. He is accused of pose as a police officer and fatally shooting State Representative Melissa Hortman and her husband in their home early Saturday. Authority said he also shot an injured State Senator John Hoffman and his wife. Israel struck Iran's state run television station during a live broadcast. Have you seen that video yet? A reporter ran off camera following a very loud explosion. Israel has also been warning hundreds of thousands of people in the middle of the capital city of Tehran to evacuate ahead of the strike against the TV station, which the military said was providing a cover for Iranian military operations.
Speaker 1: Well, as you can imagine, there are a number of anecdotes coming out of that crash. There, the Air India crash, the Boeing Dreamliner crash on the plane headed to London. There was of course one story about a woman who was late getting to the flight, begged to get on the flight, begged, begged, begged, they said, no, we cannot let you aboard. It feels like that is a frequent story, and how that must feel because we talk about survivor's guilt and all that goes along with being a lone survivor like we had on flight one seventy one.
Speaker 2: The pilot and co pilot together had about ten thousand hours of flight experience in the cockpit. And as we mentioned last week that seven eighty seven, the Boeing seven eighty seven Dreamliner, had never been involved in an incident like this. Flight took off Thursday from Immadabad City bound for London, was in the air for less than a minute before it crashed into the campus of a medical college, and as we said, everybody on board except one were killed, as were several people on the ground. The fireball was so intense the bodies of most of the victims damaged beyond recognition, and the very very slow. Process of identification is taking a very long time. They don't know exactly what happened as of yet. They do have the black boxes, the flight data recorder, and the cockpit voice recorder, so there's a hope that that will be able to explain why this thing never achieved thrust.
Speaker 3: There were no warnings that were flagged.
Speaker 2: They did notice as it was taking off that it used almost the entire three and a half kilometer runway, which would be very unusual for a plane that size. Those usually get up they only need about two thirds of that runway to actually get up into the air.
Speaker 1: The co pilot was last said last heard saying thrust not achieve a falling. A controlled tower tried to radio back nothing. The landing gear appears to be down when normally'd be retracted within ten to fifteen seconds of takeoff. Last tracking data has its altitude at six hundred and twenty five feet at a speed of two hundred miles per.
Speaker 2: Hour and leading up to this, no request for a runway change, no thrust adjustment, no flapp reconfiguration. The weather was fine, stable, visibility was clear, temperature was warm, high but still well within the operational limits of the plane.
Speaker 1: And like I mentioned, we're hearing more about people on board because it just makes it that much more real. Argin, thirty seven years old furniture designer north of London. From North of London, made the trip to India on the Saddust of missions. His wife died last month of cancer and he flew to our birth pay place in western India to carry out her final wish, which would be to scatter her ashes. He boards the flight home, looking forward to heading back to their two daughters aged four and eight.
Speaker 3: Wife just died.
Speaker 1: He goes to spread her ashes, killed on the way back to his four and eight year olds. Another person come Oni, returning to her businessman husband who called her just before jumping into the shower, and their home in London, ready to head to work. Then there was a Jamie and his husband ran a wellness center in Kent and had been on a spiritual retreat right before they boarded. They posted on Instagram saying they were returning home happily calm. Seventy three year old grandmother was flying for the third time in her life on the way to see her son in London. Other passengers a hotel manager, former headmistress, woman working at Birbury Student returning to get married. One couple was returning to the UK for the birth of their grandchild, had a bunch of gifts on board with them. It just you know, you hear about a plane going down and you don't realize.
Speaker 3: The ripples that.
Speaker 1: It sends right across so many lives forever.
Speaker 2: There's a new video out from a different angle that shows the one survivor, vishwash Ramesh, walking out of the burning record.
Speaker 1: Clearly in shock, according to what I what the video I saw this morning, clearly just.
Speaker 3: Like what ow. I couldn't imagine what that.
Speaker 1: But you don't know what it's like to be in shock like that. You know, you're just your numb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there will be other issues, by the way, because of our recency bias, the seven eighty seven, never having been involved in an incident like this, you're going to see headlines of seven eighty seven's with what would otherwise be minor technical issues being promoted to I guess a bigger story. There was another Air India flight that had to return to Hong Kong today just after takeoff because of what they said was a mid air technical issue. They didn't say exactly what it was, but it was they turned around as a matter of abundant precaution.
Speaker 3: That was it, so.
Speaker 1: Gary and Shannon Will continued, Deborah Mark, isn't it Debora? Did you get the email I sent you from?
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 3: Guy, he's a big.
Speaker 1: Deborah Mark fan. He's like, can you tell me your home address? I was like, I'll send you this email.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 3: I gave it to him. Yeah. Wait what Well, I'm just we care about our people. We care.
Speaker 1: We're a big, happy family here. Why not come over? I don't even have Deborah's address. And he spelled my name wrong. I know, but that's an easy one to do, right. I had to change your name. I had your name years ago and my phone spelled incorrectly.
Speaker 3: You did, I did?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 5: I think people get confused between John co belts Deborah because she spells her name d e b o r a H and mine is d E b r A.
Speaker 3: Maybe. Yeah, I don't know, but I did write him back, so very good.
Speaker 5: He thought that that I had a husband on a different radio station somewhere.
Speaker 3: That sounds like a fishing expedition.
Speaker 5: Do say you have a husband, I said, Nope, not the same guy.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: This is cool.
Speaker 1: Hear about what Amy King is doing tomorrow on wake Up Call. Colonel Nick hag GANASA astronaut and Space Force Guardian will be in studio with Amy on wake Up Call, talk about a six month experience in space. He returned from the space station with the Butch Wilmore Sunny Williams. Those were the two stuck on the space station for nine months. Remember we wondered, okay, I wondered about the underwear situation. Well, Colonel Nick Haig will be with Amy for wake Up Call tomorrow five am.
Speaker 3: Right here on KFI.
Speaker 6: You might want to well, just keep the underwur questions to a minimum. Hero, She's not dumb like me. She's not gonna ask him about underwear. She can ask about important things.
Speaker 3: I know. But if you called in and you're like, hey, I'm not I wouldn't do that. I don't embarrass everybody, only you.
Speaker 2: Calm is returning to Wall Street. Stocks rallied a bit today. Oil prices have given back some of their initials berts following Israel's attack on Irania nuclear and military targets at the end of last week. As of right now, it's just a little more than an hour left in the trading day. The Dow is up about three hundred points s and P five hundred is up fifty points. The Nasdaq is up to seventy right now. Speaking of India.
Speaker 3: Speaking of India, we.
Speaker 2: Were talking about that plane crash, but a guy from Fremont up in the Bay Area who disappeared while hiking, has been found alive. This guy, Sammy van Grinovich, went missing a couple of weeks ago. As of right now, they don't know his specific conditions.
Speaker 3: Generally, he's been seen on video yeah June sixth. This is a forty four year old guy.
Speaker 1: He's hiking in India's durham Sala region where there are glaciers. His parents live in Florida, They say the sun. Sammy was last seen June sixth while trekking in the Himalayan Mountains. He was hiking with a Dutch companion and was last seen climbing Mount Chiron, a popular hiking spot. His sister lives in San Francisco, says that her older brother left his bag, including a cell phone, at the overnight campsite, and continued toward the nearby snow line, which was a more dangerous section of the trail, even though the weather was getting worse, an area full of glaciers. That he had gone up this foggy, rainy area alone, despite the fact that he was with some other hikers. This was a guy who immigrated to Israel from the US. Lives in Hafa, Haifa, Haifa. He said he had lived in San Francisco a wild ago, had been a DJ. See people in radio are freaking insane, man. It's never a shock to me when it's like, oh, and new worked in radio.
Speaker 3: It's like, of course they did.
Speaker 2: What if he was a wedding DJ? Same still same, the same.
Speaker 3: Same personality type, Give me attention. I never got enough a lot of crossover. She did say.
Speaker 2: One of the friends, one of Sammy's friends, did say he probably didn't have the right equipment for the conditions. And they actually the family put up a GoFundMe page because they were trying to look for him.
Speaker 3: That is so hopeful.
Speaker 1: Like if my brother, my crazy ass brother, who had a history in radio, God love him, decided to move to Israel and then go hiking in the Himalayas and went off into a treacherous area with no other hiker buddies. There's no way in hell I'd ask for people's money to rescue his dumb ass. First of all, if he has wandered off into the glacier area, he's probably frozen days ago, so you're what you would.
Speaker 2: Be most likely to do is come out and apologize for him.
Speaker 3: Very sorry for any sorry.
Speaker 1: Rest few efforts that have to take place for my dumbouse brother.
Speaker 3: Don't put a lot of effort and energy into She should.
Speaker 1: Have locked him up the moment he said he wanted to do radio all those years ago, and now here he is out there hiking in the Himalayas now.
Speaker 2: They said that they want people to continue to donate and share the GoFundMe page, not only to make sure that Sammy receives the care he needs, but to help his family shoulder.
Speaker 1: The Sammy doesn't get. You know, Sammy doesn't get your money. Sammy made his decisions. He's a forty four year old man. I'm so against GoFundMe pages for people who make their own dumb ass decisions In adulthood or people who go missing in adulthood. Give me a break. Very good people's money can go to useful causes. Somebody's sick, somebody's kid is sick. There's real bills to pay for, not a dumb ass decision.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is, this is an international story, and if people just throw a couple of bucks towards the family, that adds up to a lot of money.
Speaker 3: Last thing Sammy needs is a disposable.
Speaker 2: Income'll tell you that we're going to do the same story six months from now when he goes back. Yeah, you miss any part of the show, go back and check out the podcast is very easy to do. At the end of every show during the week we post the show packaged up like a podcast. You can find it everywhere you find your podcasts. Just type in Gary and Shannon our pictures. There you can download it. Most importantly, subscribe to it, comment on it, share it, all of that good stuff. And then on the weekends you get to hear the Gary and Shannon Show Weekend Fix, which is a segment of the segment of the population, segment of the podcast that does not appear during the week What.
Speaker 3: Are we get?
Speaker 1: Why don't we get to take suggestions on what we should talk about on the weekend podcast.
Speaker 3: We'll take them all the time. Oh okay, we'll take them all the time. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anybody has ideas, you can leave us a talkback message on the iHeart app.
Speaker 3: Gary and Shannon will continue.
Speaker 1: We'll hit all the stories everyone's talking about everywhere coming up next.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app