Speaker 1: All right, you guys were going to windsor Locks this morning, second date up day, meaning somebody got ghosted after a first day. They want to know why. On the line this morning in windsor Locks is Johnny. Good morning, Johnny Morton.
Speaker 2: How's it going, guys?
Speaker 3: Good listen. I hope we can help you out.
Speaker 1: I know that you obviously got ghosted after a great first date, and you want some answers.
Speaker 3: Is that correct?
Speaker 2: That is absolutely correct?
Speaker 1: Okay, So tell us about this first date. The producer says, you went out to dinner with a girl named Nicky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nicky is awesome. She I thought she was really cool. She's really really cute, great smile, great laugh, nice eyes, just a really and a lovely personality, just a really nice person. And we we got dinner. We had a great dinner. It was so good. We made a lot. We were just kind of talking and gabbing it up and getting to know each other, and we had like a I took her out to like a really nice dinner and we had like dessert, and then you know, it was like a three hour You're just sitting there like chatting and eating and then wow, you know we Yeah, she invited me back to her points for coffee, and I said, oh, okay, for we were We lived back to her place and listen, I was, I was a perfect gentleman. You know, nothing happened. We just had coffee and I gave her a little kiss good night at the end and went on my way. And I thought it was I thought it was pretty incredible. I thought it was the best first date I've had in quite a while. So I was, I am pretty confused that.
Speaker 3: Did you reach out to her for another rest? Okay? Did you?
Speaker 1: But did you reach out to her for another date after that? Have you tried to contact her?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, yeah, for sure I did. I texted her and you know, told her how great I thought the date was, and how I'm really interested in seeing her again and I would love to continue to see where this goes and nothing.
Speaker 1: So this is what we're gonna do. It sounds like a great day to me. We are going to call up your date, Nikki. We're going to ask her to be honest and see what she says about the day.
Speaker 3: You're gonna listen in the whole time.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, fingers crossed some nervous Now.
Speaker 3: Sounds like a great date.
Speaker 4: I know, I'm like, okay, Like, what's the other shoe? Like this sounds we're really fine, yummy food. Marte is so hungry, it's making me hungry.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, is Nikki there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is Nick.
Speaker 3: Hey Nikki, it's Courtney, Nikki. What's up? It's Walmart chef. Hey, Nikki, it's Savannah. Of course you're on the radio. You're on Kiss ninety five to seven.
Speaker 5: What is up you guys?
Speaker 3: What's happening? Nikki?
Speaker 1: We're calling you because you're on second date update this morning right on?
Speaker 5: Okay, good morning to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm sure you know what it is. It's like if you get ghosted after a first date and you want to answers, you call us and I will just tell you.
Speaker 3: Nikki.
Speaker 1: Johnny called us, and this sounds okay. So this sounds like an amazing date. He told us, You guys went out for a fabulous dinner.
Speaker 3: You ate a ton of food.
Speaker 1: He had a three hour dinner, great conversation.
Speaker 3: It was so good.
Speaker 1: You invited him back to your house right for coffee And.
Speaker 6: Then he said he yes, I did.
Speaker 1: Okay, he said he was a perfect gentleman. Give you a kiss at the end of the night.
Speaker 3: But now you're ghosting him.
Speaker 5: I did I did do that. I did do that.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like.
Speaker 1: The honesty, but you got to tell us, why, Nikki, are you ghosting him?
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 5: I hate doubt this guy because this is like my worst fear, so like it's everyone's worst here.
Speaker 3: Oh no, was he drunk? Did he get too drunk? Hansy?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: He he did with my friends that I call are now calling a hit and run?
Speaker 3: A hit and run? What the heck is? What? What is that?
Speaker 5: Well, it was all great. He was, you know, getting his stuff ready to leave. He was about to walk out my door, and then he said, hey, do you mind if I use your bathroom really quick? He went in there and then was in there for a bit and then he left and I want to go take a shower, and he had left. I'm gonna tell you lid up first of all. So I just I laid eyes on the biggest, the biggest done by it.
Speaker 6: Wait, yeah, you're ghosting because.
Speaker 3: He in your toilet. This is not funny, but it's so funny.
Speaker 5: No, but it was like I like, I wouldn't even call it the poop. It was like the Jason Momoa of words, like this thing was so big and it clogged my toilet.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're ghosting him because he blew up your bathroom?
Speaker 6: Who does that?
Speaker 5: He was about to leave, like he could have just left and like gotten to like like GiB me a gas station or something. Like he mentally was like, hey, before I go, can I Like he knew what he was about to do and he knew there could be consequences.
Speaker 3: He could have yeah, but then he just abandoned it.
Speaker 4: Like he didn't say hey, by the way, Like he just abandoned it.
Speaker 3: Like that's so rude.
Speaker 6: I feel, you know, when I had a plunger there, like I'm a lady, so I never had to use it, okay, but like there were like there were there were steps we could have taken here, okay, but then I had to deal with it and I had to call maintenance.
Speaker 5: I don't know what to do in that situation. An a maintenance shows up and it's the hottest guy I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh no, So now he thinks, no, well, this is why she's angry. This is why she's angry because the hot guy showed up to unclogg her toilet.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's so valid, that's so valid. Ghost approved. I don't think ghost approved. Hey Johnny, what's up with you? Blown up her toilet?
Speaker 2: I felt I flushed. I listen.
Speaker 3: I admit that he didn't do it on purpose.
Speaker 2: No, of course not. I would never I I I flushed, that I flushed, and and it appeared to have been cleared. Okay, So I I feel really embarrassed about this. It appears to really.
Speaker 5: Then why did you do it at my house? And wait, you were literally on your way out of the door.
Speaker 3: You had to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: He's got to drive home. Why is nobody sticking up for him? You guys are laughing at him because you had to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 4: No, it's it's it's not funny because if that had happened to me, I would be mortified.
Speaker 3: But it's but it's funny on the same time. Same, all right.
Speaker 1: Usually I offer a second date, but I feel like I just don't think you guys are enough of a match to offer to pay for another date.
Speaker 5: You're a great guy, and I know things happen, and I would not want this to happen to me.
Speaker 6: But just I have.
Speaker 5: Seen the contents of your stomach. I'm way too early on, like, I don't know. I don't think I can do it. I'm so sorry and I'm feel horrible.
Speaker 1: Go wow, all right, well listen, Nikki, thank you for being honest.
Speaker 3: Johnny, you got your answers. I certainly hope he helped you out this morning.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys, Snny, I'm I appreciate it.