Speaker 1: All right, I was just showing Dwight the Norwegian pole vaulter. Oh she's not French.
Speaker 2: What happened to the rest of their outfit? Disgusting?
Speaker 1: She's kind of a goddess.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting. Wow, so tight?
Speaker 1: You know? The thing was the trade off was if you were you're you're a good looking whatever, popular and then the athletes, yeah, normally didn't miss right now, the damn it. The most beautiful women are the athletes. And uh women are like who has.
Speaker 2: The better butt? The skater, the ice skater butt where they do the thing and the thing comes up, or the beach volleyball?
Speaker 1: But stop, all right?
Speaker 3: Stop?
Speaker 1: What this misogynistic statement? And I will not stand by it.
Speaker 2: Hang on, Google, what does massogicnistic mean? I am not massogicistic.
Speaker 1: Man. You can't even say the words misogyny, Misogynistah Hasinfeffer incorporated masogyny? Boy? All right, so let's do clicking or skipping while we go through some pop culture headlines and day will throw them at as we either will throw them out or talk about it.
Speaker 2: Let me warm up, Sputnick and get the Google machine. Google machine is put Nick activate Google Machine engaged baby.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: By the way, comedian Aaron Weber joins this show eleven thirty five. Here we go Click it headline.
Speaker 1: Kate Winslett opens up about eating disorder.
Speaker 2: Kate wins Lit a right actress.
Speaker 1: Yes, click on it, eating disorder.
Speaker 2: She's the Titanic.
Speaker 1: Yes, of course she's awesome. Go ahead, click on it. She's opening up about the eating disorder. She said she faced bullying after she rose to fame for her work in Titanic, and says that the constant criticism from tabloids wore her down and caused her to develop the disorder. Quote, there was.
Speaker 5: A lot of bullying of me that went on in the media and that did get to me. In the interview with Harper's Bizarre UK, look at all those years in my twenties when I was all sorts of different shapes and sizes, She says she's happy that women are much more accepting of themselves and refusing to be judged now. She also showed she's more accepting of herself and is even look to show off her body. I tell I take pride in it because it is my life on my face.
Speaker 1: And she's never been shy about being nude on film.
Speaker 2: No, I just I just did a Google search, by the way, and evidently she's a child of the seventies.
Speaker 1: So she is also married to Daniel Craig. No, let's see, sorry, Daniel Craig. Daniel Craig is married to That's not her, it's the other one, the other what oh god, the Winslet I think she's murdered that Jesse. I'm ninety nine point nine Carl, Carl, No, who is she married to?
Speaker 2: Carl? Oh to Bill Cox, Thank you, Carl.
Speaker 1: I'm ninety nine percent sure that the topless scene in Titanic was ed lib like she just took her top off and Leo didn't know she was going to be topless. So the reaction, well he's used to it, though, well that not at that point old so he stopped so he hey listen, His reaction on camera was was natural, like she would. He was a little uncomfortable, like, oh, I didn't know that was coming.
Speaker 2: The Titanic movie was so freaking long, like three hours, so long.
Speaker 1: I didn't see the ending coming.
Speaker 2: It was. It was so long. When Leo de Crappio took his date to go see The Titanic, my tab was over. She was already too old.
Speaker 1: For it, stopping Gervase.
Speaker 2: That's a Jervas joke. Ricky Gervais credit to that one headline.
Speaker 1: Miranda Kerr two hours offloads Malibu place for over four million, Iran, Miranda. The selling of a property doesn't seem very exciting to talk about.
Speaker 5: There is a there is a Shawshank Redemption reference. Click that was the longest night life my friend Andy. Miranda is saying goodbye to our bachelorette pad, the Malibu home she bought a decade ago after she split from Orlando Bloom.
Speaker 2: I am Orlando Bloom. I want to see your bloom.
Speaker 1: He was in the Pirates Caribbean.
Speaker 5: Sold it for four point one one five million, less than asking, but she made quite the profit.
Speaker 1: She bought it for two point two.
Speaker 5: She did some custom upgrades, which also has some Hollywood history. James Whitmore from the Shawshank Redemption had owned the house until he died in two thousand and nine.
Speaker 2: Okay, James witty More, who did he play?
Speaker 1: He had he had to be the was the warden or.
Speaker 2: One of the.
Speaker 1: What was the guy that hung himself?
Speaker 2: I think that was him? Hang on with Shawshank Who was here?
Speaker 1: Bud? No, Bud was here?
Speaker 2: What was goll? He just show me who he was? Oh gosh, yeah.
Speaker 1: Who was here?
Speaker 2: He was?
Speaker 1: He carved it into the timble. This guy Brooks. Brooks was here. Brooks was here.
Speaker 2: Brooks was here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Brooks was here. So he was Brooks. Get busy living.
Speaker 2: Get busy. Yes he was Brooks. He was uh born in nineteen twenty one.
Speaker 1: Okay, here, here's why we do this one. Headline Hunter Schaeffer broke up with Dominic Fike after catching him cheating.
Speaker 2: Is an American actress. She's been in Ephuria, Cuckoo the hunt.
Speaker 1: Jee, I'm done, I don't care skipper skip skip it.
Speaker 5: Headline Emily Radikowski seen holding hands with Chaboozi.
Speaker 1: Why don't even know she's the She's the hottest girl of the decade or whatever? Emily who she's dating Radakowski? Yeah, I'll click on it. That was I thought that was a Pixar movie. That's gratitudey rat Gratitude, Gratitude he was the.
Speaker 2: Gratitude was the adult film takeoff on it. J and Rataputi.
Speaker 1: That is Disney David, which is.
Speaker 5: Pick PDA in full force between Emily and Shaboozie. Tuesday night in New York, a source spilled to Page six that the two arrived at Music and Nightclub together for Rima's album release party. They reportedly were holding hands when they walked in together, which sent the message to the partygoers that they were a thing. They also stayed beside each other throughout the night, spotted dancing closely in the VP.
Speaker 2: Chaboozi, I want you to eat Rattudi.
Speaker 1: I wonder if sho hyphenate if they get married.
Speaker 2: Chaboozie is American singer songwriter twenty nine years old, always playing Cincinnati, Ohio.
Speaker 1: Well she she's a little too skinny for me. I like a little meat on my bones. But she is a definition of a smoke show. I like a nice blucus woman.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you, doctor Fauci.
Speaker 1: That kind of figured you would.
Speaker 2: It's very good.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I like her to wear nothing but a mask.
Speaker 1: But she's dated everybody. I think that's the deal. She makes her way through hot.
Speaker 2: She's the Taylor Swift of the.
Speaker 1: Don't you well? You saw where Taylor Swifts concerts were canceled in Austria.
Speaker 2: I couldn't find anything on that she's serious.
Speaker 1: It led the news this morning to national news because she's the most important thing. It's not the Olympics. Yeah, some terrorists, some a hole terrorists Australia, right, Austria, Austria?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: First two letters?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: Friends?
Speaker 2: All right? So oh hey, AP News suspect foiled attack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the foil anytime you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did. The suspects have the little mustaches that the foiled again.
Speaker 1: It's no mustache. Then it's thwarted.
Speaker 2: Instead of instead of uh, whatever they were gonna do. Isn't it true that they were gonna tie Taylor Swift to train tracks?
Speaker 1: She wears dresses they kind of look like that foiled again, foiled again? Go on, let's go on headline.
Speaker 5: Ryan Reynolds, his mom, and Hugh Jackman hilariously interviewed Brandon Sklin nar click.
Speaker 2: Before we get any further, I want to know if Evil Tony then Eddie has anything to say about Ryan Reynolds. Okay, well that's good input.
Speaker 1: Evil to I went to see the Deadpool and Wolverine yesterday with the kids. How was Maggie? Loved it? John was like, I don't get half these references. If you've never watched The Avengers or X Men and all that. You won't get any of the references. They've breaked the fourth wall about a thousand times in two hours, which gets on your nerves.
Speaker 2: They talked to the camera, but.
Speaker 1: There's so yeah, no they he looks to the camera four thousand times, so he. But the music soundtrack is awesome. You can actually pull it up on Ieart. Put in pull Wolverine playlist and all the songs come up, which are awesome. The soundtrack is great, it's funny. The cameos, it is, it is what it is raunchy about how much it's raunchy though, it is. If you think we're too blue, this movie blows it away. But it's it's a.
Speaker 2: It's a.
Speaker 1: It's a if you it's brain candy for two hours. That's all I can say. Because the cameos are awesome, Like people keep going in the movie and you're like, stop it, gearing, Gerbil, what that's just dumb.
Speaker 2: Richard, You want to be in a Yobo movie.
Speaker 1: It wasn't funny. Funny, it's not even funny when you're in the locker room, your locker room lockhead, whoa, whoa, I break it out and not apologize and listens. It's very barbari. All right, I'm sorry. Up your nose with a rubber hose headline.
Speaker 5: Blake Lively has a new love interest in her upcoming film It Ends with Us, and her husband Ryan Reynolds is handling it hilariously. Ryan posted a silly Instagram video where he is mom Tammy and bestie Hugh Jackman going on Lively's co star Brandon's Glenar. It's not every day the husband gets to interview her love interest in a film, so during the interview, Ryan asks Clenar about his workout routine and asked if he was smuggling pumpkins in his jeans. Hugh Jackman also joined in grillings Glenar about messing with his best buddy's wife. Sclenar then tries to win them over by showing appreciation for Jackman's career.
Speaker 1: They so, Hugh jack and him are like best buddies, right, So they do joke about his divorce, like Hugh Gappin's divorce. Like at one point they were like, well, no, he's not going to take off his little suit, his X Man suit, because he's let himself go since the divorce, so they take digs at each other. Yeah, there is a scene where Hugh Jackman is yelling at him as the Wolverine of how annoying he is and every little thing that everyone says negatively about Ryan Reynolds he throws in, but in a very passionate way, and it's like at some point you're like, damn, that was.
Speaker 2: A meeting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, correct headline.
Speaker 5: Brad Pitt reportedly heartbroken sun packs won't see him after crash.
Speaker 1: He's not stinky. He's one of the stinky ones. I thought him and Angeline and Joey both somebody came out the other day and defunk debunked it, defunked it, defunked, bunked it.
Speaker 2: Maine.
Speaker 1: Defunk would be uh, it would be a very thank you, thank you, very good, thank you, David. That's exactly where I was trying to go.
Speaker 2: All right, let me ask the Google machine, Google machine, is Brad Pitt stinky? His friend Cable Brad Pitt used to have a no showering campaign.
Speaker 1: But that's not what he does. His buddy said, no, that's not true. Guy smelly, all right, all right, clicking yes.
Speaker 5: Brad Pitt's kid, Pax Jolie Pitt recently got into an accident, but Brad maybe the one hurting now. Pax was released from the hospital over the weekend, and he's apparently not interested in Brad checking on him. Pax doesn't want any well wishes from the actor, sources told Page six. Brad is apparently also upset that he's gotten little to no info about his health. It is gutting Brad that he has to get to this point that he can't even be a worried dad. All he's getting his radio silence from finding out exactly what's going on with his son.
Speaker 1: That's sad. The whole story is said something happened on that plane a couple of years ago. Brad Pitt's been sober since that day. So something happened on that plane that was so horrific. The kids are upset with him. She's trying to destroy his entire life. So something happened. I don't know, and I don't think we'll ever get the truth. Maybe we will. Barbara Walters, where are you? We need to get to the truth here you're doing, Barbara Walter, she passed?
Speaker 2: She passed, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, happened. She died in an oil rig fire. So she was ninety one. Really, Oh my gosh, what happened? Hey, Brad Pitt has some kind of syndrome. There's no way I could pronounce this.
Speaker 2: What did you say?
Speaker 1: Stinky syndrome?
Speaker 2: It starts with a P.
Speaker 1: All right, what is it? No, just tell you what it is. What's the syndrome? Don't not the name.
Speaker 2: I've tried to pronounce this. What it does is it causes facial blindness, so you can't recognize people. It affects two percent of the population. I think I have that because we'll be like a function and somebody come and go, hey, how are you doing? Good to see it in the walk away and I go, Susan, who was that? No, she'll go that was your mom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't have that. I don't have that. You just don't care.
Speaker 5: I think that it might be it headline Daisy Ridley reveals she has graves dizzy.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to know this. This is the girl that played Ray. She was the Star Wars Ray Ray in the news series.
Speaker 2: If you watch the Star Wars, she actually plays Princess Ray. She's in charge of the planets or par.
Speaker 1: Part of the worst cast on Star Wars history. What was the good one?
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 2: Rogue one?
Speaker 1: Is that the one them all the way?
Speaker 2: Toney? In your opinion, which one is better?
Speaker 1: Because they're real rebels, they're murderers and they all die in the end. That's a great movie.
Speaker 5: So what you should do is watch episode Wait, you should watch episode four, then episode five.
Speaker 1: No, no, then Rogue one, and then Jedi.
Speaker 2: M dummy, that's.
Speaker 5: One of the people they steal the plans many as somebody died.
Speaker 1: Watch Rogue one and then Star Wars, which is episode four?
Speaker 2: How many years?
Speaker 1: So Rogue one is really episode three?
Speaker 5: So was the first Death Star where they stole the plans, not the second one in Jedi?
Speaker 1: Thank you cheese, dude. These Star Wars can't even I mean.
Speaker 2: How long are you all gonna milk this Star Wars?
Speaker 1: It's already done. They took the Shark a long time ago. It's not a good series. They literally the Kennedy lady that took over is a man hater, and she literally says, I'm here to annoy men. That's how I'm producing these movies.
Speaker 5: And you're like, what when they did Star Wars, Subulba I was out. Okay, So Daisy Ridley latest issue of Women's South, revealing she was diagnosed almost a year ago with Graves disease. Experiencing hot flashes and fatigue. She went to doctors who concluded that she had that condition.
Speaker 1: There's no cure.
Speaker 5: Treatments can reduce the risk of complications and help manage symptoms. For Ridley, that's included adapting a routine pattern of daily medication and a more mindful diet, including going gluten free. I'm not super strict about it, but generally cutting down on gluten makes me feel better.
Speaker 1: Really, look, I think that's the worst name for a syndrome.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, Graves, how long, doc?
Speaker 2: How long? Just take these two years?
Speaker 1: Take these?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Graves disease autommune disorder that can cause overactive thyroid thyroid. That's a small butterfly sheep glen right in front of your neck. Dare to.
Speaker 1: Over active means uh?
Speaker 2: What it means actually a little bit more than you.
Speaker 1: These a hole doctors that make uh the co proctologist. The over active hyperactive thyroid is the one that doesn't work. It is like, what why do you call it? Hyperactive? Guys? You want one more headline? Jessica Simpson denies that she's drinking again.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, Jessica, Hey, it's a quick squirrel. Yeah, our very own Lance mcgarvy, p a announcer for the University of Louis Fighting Cardinals, actually had graves disease. But it's in remission. What really, Please don't read this on the air. Oh damn, my gosh.
Speaker 1: Dude, there ain't nothing killing Languard.
Speaker 2: It's a different Lance McGarvey. There is Nance McGarvey from account.
Speaker 1: There's nothing on this planet that can kill Lance mcguard.
Speaker 2: Ain't she the Grim Raper?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 1: Tell your story? Oh my god, Grim Reaper goes? What and he goes? One time in Owensboro, I had big or no, it was a whopper. I had a whopper, Rex Tapman. That's true story two stories. Also, here's an interesting note, Grim Reaper. One time in owns Boro, I actually won a haircut. Great story, Lance cont of time. Bottom line, she denies she's drinking again. So there are air cal Algier two four four n ninety nine, Sing It Dwight two four thank you and no thank you, thank you? Don't even all right two for four ninety nine ninety nine.
Speaker 3: All you gotta do is uh tell your local telephone operator to connect you with five zero two two two four.
Speaker 2: Nine more.
Speaker 1: Thank you John. All Right, all guy, our air best HVAC in the in the damn country. Call them. They'll take care of you. Plus they do plumbing, so if you have any issues with your bathroom or water, heat or anything, they can take care of it too. To go to Louisville Air dot com or two four fourd ninety nine none of that back after this on news radio eight forty w A chance. You know it's not a cheap trick to lose some weight these days. Okay, it can be cheap though, with a Venetti special. It's right, forty nine dollars Venetti Special. She'll add weight Loss Centers of Louisville. Give them a call, or go to Fatloskentucky dot com nine oh six seventy one oh five. Call it now, say I want the Vannetti special. Red Light therapy helps you lose weight, burns fat, so it pokes a hole in the fat cell and it leaks to two year intestine. Sounds disgusting, but it makes you look better. So here's the deal. Red light therapy. It's full body. Some of these places are charge to freeze or do whatever. It's one body part. This this red light therapy. My wife and I've been going for months, and when we stop going, you can tell the difference. So go give them a call. You'll burn the fat, You'll look good. It lightens up the lines. My wife says her C section line. She's head. I would not say this on the radio unless she said you should talk about it. She loves how it softened that you can barely even see it anymore. It's crazy that red light therapy works. So call him at nine oh six seventy one oh five and say, I went to Vanetti Special forty nine bucks for the first session and it's twenty minutes. Laying in the red lights works. What's up courting Dunahoe?
Speaker 6: Do you know what today? Today?
Speaker 8: It is August eight, and it's national Sneak some zucchini onto your neighbor's porch.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, wow? Uh Rachel for something I don't know. Ye.
Speaker 8: Apparently this is the time of the year when gorg plants are so rich with their zucchini that they want to struggle to eat it.
Speaker 6: Also to your.
Speaker 1: Name, my wife just texted me and said, it's uh, it's it's twenty six years ago. Today we got engaged, and I'm like, how do you know that I talked? I said, it feels like twenty six days.
Speaker 6: She said it had come back good.
Speaker 1: She sent me the middle finger.
Speaker 6: So yeah, but it feels like just twenty six d.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, yeah, whatever, Okay, So give me what else is today?
Speaker 2: It was good dudes?
Speaker 1: Goods or good news?
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's do some good news.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the hit Netflix show Stranger Things is headed to Broadway.
Speaker 1: Oh please seven years? So not?
Speaker 6: They say no, They previous are going to begin in March. It's expected to open a month later.
Speaker 8: But think about it as more of a prequel because it's going to take it takes place in the nineteen forties.
Speaker 6: You know, the series starts in nineteen eighty three.
Speaker 2: Here's what I say. Here's what I say about the plays. Will be good, but boy, the intermission is long.
Speaker 1: I literally do not know how they're going to pick up the next season. They said they were going to have to digitally make the kids look younger because they're so old now they're married.
Speaker 2: And getting kids in their twenties.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh yes, yeah at least wow.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but yeah, this is a it played in London and it was quite popular and the critics received it well.
Speaker 6: So yeah, so it's gonna be it's going to be soon on Broadway.
Speaker 8: But I'm just tired of all the Broadway shows that are not original Broadway shows.
Speaker 6: They're all like repackaged.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh yeah, right, come up with something new.
Speaker 8: It gives me no desire to go to Broadway. Also, ab Avenue gives a desire to go to Broadway.
Speaker 1: It's so, have you watched any of you watch The Bear?
Speaker 6: No, but I heard great things about it.
Speaker 1: I did too. It's about chef.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I love anything.
Speaker 2: I do too.
Speaker 1: God wow, like you're killing it all right, So no, but but the first two episodes, everyone is screaming at each other for the thirty minute episodes, and I was like, she was like, we can stick it out because it's good. But then again, it's a little I hope we care about these people because I got to care about characters and and that, you know in the people in the series where I'm like, I'm out, But.
Speaker 8: I think I realize that's why I'm not a big fan of watching television is I don't care about anybody.
Speaker 1: So uh, like I don't care. I don't know how you have time to stream anything till you know.
Speaker 8: The only thing I do watch I am religious about watching is Top Chef.
Speaker 6: I love Top Chef.
Speaker 2: I'm fifty six.
Speaker 1: It takes me forever to stream Courtney alrighty, Courtney. Dave's telling us we got a guest coming up next that we got to wrap this.
Speaker 6: Up here, which important, and it is looking really good.
Speaker 8: I mean the Dallas of five hundred and seventy points, the S and P five hundred rising one point nine percent.
Speaker 6: So the markets, by the way, it's gonna take.
Speaker 8: Some time to return to some sort of normal after all the moves that we've been seeing, so you have to expect some jumpy trading to continue for some time. But today we had the weekly job as claims report. It's humbled by the most.
Speaker 6: In a year.
Speaker 8: So this is easing some of the concerns out there about the job market. With the news radio eight forty wha s Bloomberg Money Report, I'm Courtney Donahoe.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's his walk up music, Aaron Weber news Radio eight forty WHS. Hey Aeron, how you doing man?
Speaker 1: I don't think that's Aaron approved.
Speaker 7: I'm no, no, no, I'm going to find the recording of this and I am going to walk.
Speaker 2: Up to the comedian. Aaron Weber joins this show. Hey, listen, man, good to hear from you shared the stage and so many packaged to was with great comedians. I mean, what do I start you?
Speaker 1: There is another song though for you, Aaron, Yeah, I'd like to hear it.
Speaker 7: I'm less excited about that.
Speaker 2: Aaron Whoeber joins the show actually gonna be I just look at the tour days this weekend. Wow, August eight through tenth, you're gonna be a comed off Broadway and election. And uh, it's college crowd up there.
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Is college crowds? Is it hard to play in front of them?
Speaker 4: Well? Yeah, that's why they send me there in the summer.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's awesome.
Speaker 7: Yeah no, yeah, it's infury. It's a college down I'll tell you, I haven't seen it any of.
Speaker 4: My shows yet. I'd love it if they came out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think I've got their grandparents are going to be there, but I don't know off the kids themselves. No, Lexington is like people sleep on Lexington. It is an awesome city and so every time I come there. It's like, the club's great, the shows are great. I love Kentucky about Kentucky, yea, but I love it.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's my recommendation where a University of Louisville, Jersey to your next lexing. Trust me, it will go over great.
Speaker 2: You know, just go and go on stage and go Hey, any Louisville Wildcats fans tonight, let me ask you a.
Speaker 4: Question, dude. I learned about that because I was there just a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 7: I opened for NATEI a rupp arena. Yeah cool where Kentucky plays, and I was like, oh man, they take it. Uh they take a pretty serious.
Speaker 2: Kind of ye kind of serious. Comedian Aaron Weber joins the show by the way, seeing this weekend comedy off Broadway. I want to talk about you and Nate here in just a second. But look, there's a story out there that you gave your worst radio interview ever, well until this interview, but it's a funny story. It's a funny story. Can you tell about the worst radio ever interview? Everything you did?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, I do a lot of these radio call in which is great and you know, helps get the word out and a lot of the times. Most of the times they did exactly what y'all did today, which is I call in and somebody speaks to me and they go, hey, we're going live in two minutes, you know, and we'll tell you.
Speaker 4: When we're going.
Speaker 7: So I called in a radio station in Dayton and a woman just picked up the phone started talking to me.
Speaker 4: So I assume, hey, this is you know, we're getting ready to go live. Small I give.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm making small talk, but we're live on the radio. I gave the worst fifteen minutes of radio anybody's ever heard. He goes, she goes, and she's great by the way I've talked to her. It was just a massive misunderstanding. But chancewers the phone. She goes, how you doing, And I go, you know, I just came from a family funeral, so it's gonna be a tough weekend, just like the worst promo for a comedy show of all time. She was thinking, Yeah, if anybody heard this, they're like, what type of comedy does this kind do? He just talks about how tough.
Speaker 4: Is like this this weekend?
Speaker 7: There's something anyway, So that's a hard lesson learned.
Speaker 4: How I make sure, I know what's happening.
Speaker 2: He's the Trent resn of comedy. Hey listen, Aaron whatever. You also know. Look, man, you got a busy schedule. You're out on the road constantly. You and Nate Bergazzi are really good friends. You tour together sometimes, but you also do a podcast together. Do you ever regret doing the podcast? And here's what I mean. Years ago, I started a podcast with comedian Tom Maybe. I was enthusiastic and it was fun. There's about three works in three weeks. I was like, Eh, is this just more work? Is it still fun for you or is it just more work on your plate?
Speaker 4: Well, it's fun for me.
Speaker 7: I have the perfect role on that podcast. I don't have any responsibility to fund it or support it in any way. I just show up and just sit at the table.
Speaker 4: I do zero work. I have the easiest job. Now. There's like a crew there. It's worked for them.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: Nate's gotta Nate's the face of it. Nate's funding everything.
Speaker 7: But I just get to pop in and just hang out. I'm like I'm like Kramer next to Seinfeld. I just walk in the room every now and then say what's up and he just takes something down to the fridge and then go back.
Speaker 1: He's an interesting guy, is he is that all that's genuine? I assume he's a clean comic. I've watched all of his stuff, but he I think his parents are from Louisville where you're talking. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and then he lives in Nashville, but they're from Louisville because he references louisvill and his stuff all the time.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he talks about it in his act and when we did the show in Louisville a few weeks ago, or when we come up to Kentucky anytime with nath there's always a lot of family there, so the roots run deep for him for sure.
Speaker 4: So yeah, Kentucky is a special to him.
Speaker 2: Look, all ever want to do was morning radio ever since I was seven years old. It was blessed enough to do it. I'm assuming all you wanted to do was be a stand up I don't know, but you know it's difficult to get in certain jobs. How did you work your way into stand up man? Is that what you wanted to do? Well?
Speaker 7: I knew I always liked it, but there's not a very clear path from like, I like it too, I'm doing it professionally.
Speaker 4: So when I started doing stand up, I had no idea what the career trajectory would be.
Speaker 7: I honestly started going to open mics and doing comedy in Nashville because my commute from work was so awful that I didn't want to have to drive home. So I was like, I genuinely need an activity after work for my mental health because the commute was so bad. And then you know, I started going to open mics.
Speaker 4: And then a few months later you kind of look up and you're like, Oh, this is really what I'm This is really what I'm looking forward to every day. A man, Yeah to me.
Speaker 2: Aaron Weber, catch him this weekend. Don't miss this show Lexa Kentucky Comedy off Broadway the eighth through the tenth. Hey, listen, Aaron, you're right up the road in Nashville, and know that's where you're staying. You're always welcome, come down, you're on this show. Man, all right.
Speaker 4: I love to thank you guys. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: There you go, comedian Aaron whoever? Thank Aaron?
Speaker 1: I was you hate when I say that? What you always say?
Speaker 2: Up?
Speaker 1: And I go. Nashville is down down the road down, it's not up. Cincinnati is going up to Cincinnati, going down to Nashville, over to Saint Louis, over to Saint Louis.
Speaker 2: This is what I say, though, Honey, I'm gonna drive up to the store.
Speaker 1: Yo, Okay, that's fine. I'm gonna drive up tonight. I don't know where the damn store is. Dwight trying to get you. I'm gonna drive up to Nashville. No, you drive down up, understand that, but it's just a reference.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna drive up.
Speaker 1: You're directionally challenged, Jave, and I understand your handicap and we will help you through it.
Speaker 2: I'm driving up to BPS. Hey. Later, I'm gonna drive up to a Shady Rays in the Oxmore Center.
Speaker 1: Nice radio secon.
Speaker 2: Yes, baby, you should drive up to Shady Rays in the Oxpoor Center as well, because if you use code w h A S you gonna get fifty percent off to or more pair of Shady Rays. I love the color Rush try them on. Or if you're a golfer, have a golfer in your life, try the green Wolf. How about that they're designed specifically specifically for golfing. If you scratch them, break them, if they're stolen, if you lose them, they replace them. You go love your shady rays in the Oxmoor Center online shady rays dot com. Stick around. Lots of commercials to here. News Radio Way forty w h A s