Speaker 1: My name is Jack Noble. I am the author.
Speaker 2: Oh all yeah, you're good. All right, So I'm here today with Jack Noble Jackson the Ripper on Instagram, and he's going to give us some insights. I think he and I are going to have a lot in common. I don't know if that's good for the world, but maybe it might be good for everyone when it's all said and done, Jack, go aheadn't let the people out here know who you are and what you're about.
Speaker 3: My name is Jack Noble. I'm an author and filmmaker a bunch of other things, but film milker.
Speaker 2: All right, So, like I I first originally found you on Instagram. Notice he had quite a following there, and then I just followed you on YouTube seeing that you had posted some things on there, and the are a couple of things I want to talk about.
Speaker 3: Actually, how old are you?
Speaker 2: Okay, So we're kind of we're kind of bridge, we're kind of a little bit beyond the the Z. We're kind we might both be Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like one year off of gen Z, so I'm technically a millennial I think. Okay, I claim gen Z.
Speaker 1: I feel more gen Z for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And the reason Why I ask that is because I have this sense of this feeling that and it's not without reason. I get it because I think I've gone through this phase before myself. I actually know I have. There's a mess that's left for the next generation, and there's a resentment that I think is like just instinctively felt like why did you let this get this bad? Yeah, And I think a lot. I think, But I think when it gets to the gen Z time, it's gone so far now that they don't value the wisdom of elders anymore. And I think that is a horrible position to find mankind in. Yeah, because you will, You will make the same mistakes. You won't bypass the bullshit, and you know evade it if you're not willing to listen to other people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, that's true. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was just making a joke the other day, like I was talking with that eye about it, and I was saying, like we were talking about race, and I was saying how, or I was more so how Half the reason that this is happening, like what's been happening recently is because we were the first, meaning all of us generation of people that really weren't fucking with racism at all, and we're trying to actively be like we're not cool with that, you know, like we I remember growing up.
Speaker 1: How old are you?
Speaker 2: I am forty six?
Speaker 1: Okay, though at a.
Speaker 3: Certain point people were like, you know, or I'll be curious to know how you felt, But I remember growing up. I was like, I didn't fuck with that, you know, I was a Me and my mom are minorities in our house. My dad, my stepdad, who's my dad? I got his last name on my ripped and everything. And my two brothers are Mexican, so that's three on two. Me and my mom are the minorities in the house. So I was just naturally not racist at all. But with the point I was making was that I forget what it.
Speaker 1: Was actually well, we were getting wants to try to stop uh doing that.
Speaker 3: And then it turns out like the older I get, the more I understand my dad making certain remarks like it does make sense, I'm like, oh shit, yeah, because like you know, we were actively trying to are Like I asked people all the time, like, what are you even gaining from from being this victim?
Speaker 1: Are playing on this empathy? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: What are you gaining from it, Like what did anyone gain from a black you know, following orders in twenty twenty, I'd argue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly. And it's who's manipulating the minorities to be as you know, doggish and pieces of shit that they are anyway like to have that nerve. It's obviously because somebody is making it, making them feel pretty damn comfortable in their position. And that's when you start you start expanding out your thought process. Is it them? I mean, yeah, they're the tool, but they're like they're like the end of the handle. Yeah, you know what I mean, It's like who's holding onto the handle? We know? Yeah, exactly the fucking juice. And you know, I traced this back. I read the British Eda. Lawrence Austin Woodell put together the proper translations for this, and basically it's a Gothic arian story about five thousand years ago that it takes place between Kappadocia and Karshemish. So you're talking about Turkish, So you talk about Turkish Aska Nazi and you're talking about what they call the cald Semites. These were a cult of child sacrifice and human sacrifice that they encountered the Goths came down from the north. Obviously, they encountered these people, and they were repulsed by them. They tried to just do their thing without them, but they couldn't, and they were terrorizing everybody around them. So finally they said enough was enough, and they cut the head off the snake. Basically, they killed the sorceress named Heidi or l is where you get the name for saturn l And they also that's also the basis for Tiamat Medea Colli, like all those things were referenced back to her Wodin, who was not the same as Odin, because Odin and Thorib were the same person. And you learn all this stuff and you realize that we were noble people. We were certain we're the ones who brought monotheism, baptism, and a sense of like you know, venerating the sun, where these people were moon colt. They were the the the inverse of everything, and they were the antithesis of what you would consider trying to establish anything. They knew how to destroy and break down societies, but not to build anything. They weren't creative, and this is what continues to plague us over and over again. Whatever the names may be, there's still the same old Serpent cult or the same old Saturn cult. And they put Catholicism on it as a mask, they put Islam on as a mask, they put Judaism on it as a mask. But when they're all working together at the whatever level they do that at, right, they need, right, they need European blood in that in their cult in order for them to actually be prosperous. And that's the problem is that it is it is them, but it's them plus and it's the ones that are complicit that are fucking killing us, I think. I mean, that's that's where I'm at right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean shit, I mean the messed up part about it is anyone paying taxes in America, it's contributing to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But yeah, yeah, you're you're you're you're participating in evil, knowing what it does, and still having to do it because then it'll come get you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And again, like this just seems to happen over and over and over in history. And like I was talking with that I about this, like what what should be done about that? You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a few ideas.
Speaker 1: To me, it feels pretty obvious.
Speaker 3: It's not like again like no, And I argue was with a female about this because she was like, that's ruthless, you know, and I won't say what it is, but whatever you think I'm talking about, that's what I'm talking about. She was like, that's crazy. I was like, yeah, I know, like that's you know, like it is what it is. But the truth is is that had this happened before, like really happened, someone really got it under control, or if it would have worked before or really even happened the way they say it did, Palestine would not be you know, there wouldn't be over a quarter million dead babies like under five are you fucking kidding?
Speaker 2: And the irony y you saw that number two?
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, like the people that move and it's way more than that, you know. But it's interesting, like you could draw it on a whiteboard, like, Okay, here's where the problem happened. Here's who they say the problem was. Okay, they the problem lost. The people who are the victims? Where'd they move? They moved here? All right fast forward eighty years. What's that look like? Looks like a parking lot? Why it's like, that's the question you know what I mean, Like why you know what I mean, It's it's like makes you look back, like these people took you on with open arms, and you did this to them exactly. That's interesting, you know, I mean, I thought you were the victim, you know what I mean, And then we saved you and we pay you still that's kind of weird.
Speaker 2: They're in late eighteen hundreds, and then they wanted more, and you know, it's everywhere they go. It's never enough. You can never do enough for them. And going back to what you were saying before, is the only thing that evil responds to is devastation. You can't reason with it. Hell is the impossibility reason you can't reason with it. They don't have the same what do you call it, ability to lock in with a human emotion?
Speaker 1: No, they don't have psychopaths.
Speaker 3: That's where supremacy, all that shit even comes from, is them, right, Yeah, No, the supremacy. You can't you can't really reason with that, you know what I mean, especially when it's so deep, like they teach it from the time their children.
Speaker 1: All the way up, you know, and that yeah, work more.
Speaker 3: Than these people, you can't, you know. And again it's the only religion that like is like that you know, like looks at other humans as non human. I don't think any other religion. I'm not even religious, but you know, I know, like that's what I was telling him too. I was like, I'm not religious at all and I'm a psychopath, but I still say Christ is King just because it's like I look at it logically, like I can't naturally connect with like a religion or a god just because of like the grandiosity you know, in general. But I can see who hates Christ and like who what do those people do?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: And then I'm like, Okay, then yeah, this act like I just see it like I came to God. It almost not came to God, but like realize Christ is king and almost the most like transactional, like it's so obvious, you know, it took no emotion of just like logic numbers like that makes sense, like obviously this is good and this is bad.
Speaker 2: Obviously you know what I had, what I said. What I've been you know saying lately to people is like did he was he born in Ireland?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Was he born in Japan? No? He was born where he had to act, so he was there to deliver the message. If this and I'm saying, assuming that this is all what it is, I'm just you know, on face valley, let's just pretend that this isn't accurate. He was where he had to be in order to address the people he was there to address. He was a messenger giving the final ultimatum, and they killed the messenger. That was their response. The response was they killed the messenger. So that should have been our Q to say, Okay, well they've had other chances. They answered quite quite abruptly and quite quite brutally when they were given the final you know, ultimatum. He didn't.
Speaker 1: They didn't.
Speaker 2: They didn't it. So now it's up to us to take care of the problem. And we've waited two thousand years to do it and still haven't.
Speaker 1: Exactly Yeah, and it's like this is another thing.
Speaker 3: It's like what what like like me and him are arguing, Like he was like, oh, well, violence is.
Speaker 1: Like, oh it's not a it's not the answer, and I was like, I didn't say it was, but it might be. It might have to like.
Speaker 3: Palty all but like if someone breaks in my house, violence actually is the answer, like you know what I mean? Or if a judge sentences someone to death penalty and they deserve it, everyone agrees that's the answer.
Speaker 1: So what's the difference.
Speaker 2: There's that guy, that guy that's they called deadpool right that he just got sentenced for two uh to two death sentences for strangling two women. He's the one that had a tattoo like.
Speaker 1: The Wade Wilson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Wade Wilson, there you go. Yeah, I just I just caught that earlier today. Yeah, you know that I will be on with us tomorrow. So this this is gonna be a good conversation to have with him. But you know, here's the thing. When things are completely out of control, I mean, do how long do we want to just wait and like push things back and just make it take longer for the inevitable? Do we want to live like that? Or do you want to just understand finally recognize that this stuff doesn't belong here If we want to claim this part, this place for the innocent, we can't have predators in the in the forest. We can't.
Speaker 1: We can't have yesterday. What's that you got to do this yesterday? That right? It has to be us And.
Speaker 2: I think Vladi Impeller did a quite quite a good job, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think putting this on our kids is reprehensible, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And how many times do we want to die? Do we want to die to fighting them for defending them? Because if we do, then we can only do that once. They're going to get them the next time.
Speaker 1: There's less of a chance that it gets put on my kid if you do it that way, you.
Speaker 2: Know, No, No, I I get that. What I'm saying is how many times can you die for the same child? For your child? Though, then you're not your rut of the way, and then they can get to them.
Speaker 3: Well, like in this scenario though, like their death is inevitable if you don't, you know.
Speaker 1: So it's like, right, I think.
Speaker 2: Right, my, My, My only hope is that I don't. I don't go out in the first round, and I'm there to do it more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, obviously you do the George Washington, you know, retreat when needed, don't don't fucking stay alive is rule number one for sure?
Speaker 2: Or just win win a couple, you know, do as much a.
Speaker 1: Bangage as possible before collapse.
Speaker 2: All right, So let's let's let's slide over to a later topic for a second, because I'm also a massive well and I have to preface this, like I have to give you some kind of backstory, all right. I am a massive fan of Dexter. I saw that your videos, like, is Resurrection possibly the worst series ever? I don't know because I haven't watched it yet, but I can tell you from season six on, from the first series, I was extremely disappointed in it. I had a great time watching the first five six, six started getting weird. And then when they when they killed Deborah and he does all his bullshit and he abandons his son, I'm like, that's not the Dexter. Dexter would ever have done that. If they made a season nine and he woke up from some like head injury, yes, that's bad writing. But if they just erased the last three seasons like that instead it was just a dream. I would have accepted that more than them to carry on the story completely unnatural to what Dexter's character was that they built. Yeah, and that's why, like when it comes to like new Blood or you know, was that the one with his son or was it original sin? I think it was new Blood. He hadn't seen him in like ages, that's that wouldn't have happened. I don't think. I don't think he would have abandoned his son. I don't think he would have let uh I forgot his name is now Harrison Harrison, right, because because.
Speaker 1: It was in the show, he was doing it.
Speaker 2: Like h to protect him or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so I don't think he wanted to. I think, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Obviously all those other things precipitated that that were also just awful writing, you know, and the whole thing with Debor being shot, and you know the in the books, the Guerta he's dead in the first book. He dead at the end of the first book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe I would like the books.
Speaker 2: More than did Jeff lindsay, Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just thought like compare because obviously Dexter Like is like not a great show. It's just something we love, you know. So that's why I was telling people, like, any show that's like like Resurrection.
Speaker 1: Season two, what do you think is going to happen?
Speaker 3: We know it's like, so if the plot is exactly breaking bad not at all like that, you have no idea when you were watching that for the first time you had no fucking clue what was going to happen, you know, even in the spinoff movie they did with Aaron Paul I think his name is Jesse, But in new Blood it was good, like people like the thing. The thing with Dexter fans was that there's no way to please them. You cannot please them. It seems like like it's like, oh, you're like, you see this a lot with like franchise and shows. It's like they don't want the character to die. They're just not only breaking bad. Ironically, it is the only time people were just cool with like while dying and ending like kind of shitty.
Speaker 2: Actually, I think probably because they prefaced it with him having cancer so they knew his ventures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the and the kind of fabric of that show is the decay of literally every character you know, which was made it unique in that sense. But with Dexter, it's like it has to end, like fucking Jesus Christ if he wanted to go off whatever and the season now but.
Speaker 2: Huh, he's looking old now, man.
Speaker 3: Really going to do this thing where we like know the plot, we're just watching Dexter like limp around, like, come on, dude, just let him go to prison or something. But like Dexter fans, the only thing they're cool with it is the same thing it's always been.
Speaker 1: That's where I was like, what the fuck? Bro?
Speaker 3: New Blood was a better ending than him killing Prayer and dumping the bags in the water and it ending like it had in every fucking season. It was that that ending at the end of Resurrection. Although it was like cool, they did different stuff, you know, it's cool to see him older in a way, actually, but the basically, you know what I mean, like the actual fundamentals of that as a good better than new Blood, Like no, new Blood was more shocking. It made you get riled up more and more happened. It was more of a reaction, like everything about it tied it up and ended it. It didn't just pander to fandom, you know. And I was just like, oh, I hate that.
Speaker 2: If I remember correctly too, I think I think that one was supposed to take place in up State New York, somewhere where I'm then I'm from up State New York, so I kind of I loved watching the series. I would watch season one and two over and over again. I had a DVD, and yeah, so I yeah, you're right, and I hope this actually taps into something in people that make them like there's something dormant in all of us that makes us warriors in a sense, and we do hate injustice and that's what is This is what this show taps into, and that's why they want him to continue to repetitively take out the bad guys and fuck the system of law.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. I never thought about that, because that's true.
Speaker 2: Right, And to me, if that's the case, then yeah, we need more of that. And I don't care if it's repetitive or if it even makes it for a good plot. Just keep doing that. If that's what's sparking the feeling in people's DNA, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no for sure. Yeah that's why I don't pennywise, because like you know, it's like, uh that that fear, like that creep, you know what I mean. I think that's good.
Speaker 3: I think that's like I feel like we kind of like I feel like parents are less sheltery of their kids, which I think is really weird.
Speaker 1: Like I'm more paranoid than I am not, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, yeah, I gotcha, And uh yeah that's that's a that's a dark thing. You don't notice how how creepy things are when you're growing up, when you become a dad and you look back, Holy fuck, the whole fling everything is nuts. I can't can't even believe that you fucking went through it not even seeing half of it, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's fucking crazy as hell, dude, Or how close you were, you know a lot of times just to like bad shit happening, you know, all.
Speaker 2: Right, not understanding people's intent and how dark it was, right, well, yeah, right, all right, Now there was another thing. So it's actually first talk about movies. You're you're a filmmaker. I am. I'm a freak when it comes to that. I love it. I freaking have been making but before you too. Obviously, sets and ship like that, we know, the stupid big ass the brick that you put on your shoulder. I was doing it back then, you know so. But but there was no YouTube, you know. So I just made stupid things for myself and had fun with my my brother and his friends and stuff like that, but it never actually amounted to anything. And then I started doing rock climbing videos. I don't know, in twenty twelve or something like that doing repelling. And then in San Diego when I moved out there, and uh now I'm have.
Speaker 1: You free solo?
Speaker 2: Sorry again?
Speaker 1: Have you free soloed?
Speaker 2: What's that mean?
Speaker 1: Like Alex Hanald without a rope?
Speaker 2: Uh for repelling?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I thought you were talking about rock climbing.
Speaker 2: Well no, no, So I do little climbing, but a lot of it I do repelling. So I do the Aussie. I flipped the I flipped the harness around so I can face downward. And then I just like you know, when I jumped, you know, doing all that's a lot of fun. Like it's more fun. Climbing is great. I mean, it's a skill. It's a whole other skill. But if there's a if there's a trail up there, I'm probably gonna take the trail to the top and then repel down because it's it's a lot of fun. No ship mm But yeah, So, you know, just being being around in life. And I had a business. I do a hot sauce. I had a store in San Diego. So eventually, even though a lot of work, I had time to read and I started catching up on reading. And it's like all roads lead to the same place. If you have a conscience, you end up sucked into this fight. Like I used to be into oop art, like a out of place artifacts. I used to like the Michael Krimlo stuff like that's the stuff that got me excited. I used to enjoy that and that. You know, there was I had a lot of interests. But this is the thing that took over everything. And then COVID happened and it's like stop getting shots.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Every the reason why I was kicked off of YouTube had nothing to do with talking about the Jews. It was everything to do with trying to warn people not to poison their children and medical miss into a million times. That's that, like warning them about the vaccine. Yeah, well even before that one came out, Like when I'm daughter was born, we did a bunch of research. We had a birth plan set up so that the doctors had to sign the hospital had to sign off on a notarized document saying that they weren't going to give their herd shots, they weren't going to take her out of the room, they weren't going to do the vitamin kay, all this other shit, right, So, you know, delayed cut off cord all the things that we wanted that they had to sign off on. So Rebecca put it together a package of this information that she found with all the whistleblowers and all those things with shots. This is twenty sixteen, and my our goal or our plan, was to condense it into like a brochure and hand them out to suspect you know, you know parents or would you know up and coming parents. And then we moved and things got put in a box. I mean, you know it. So I started making shows about it instead.
Speaker 1: Damn. And they banned you off YouTube for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got it. I was off for four years. I'm back now, I'm around it right now. But it's a you know, that's four years of growth that was lost too. So I rumbled my channels like five times bigger, but.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, I rumble for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need to go get over there. Yeah. And and so you make films.
Speaker 1: But one short film called Praying the Pines that's on my Patreon and then I'm directing one in Georgia next month. Actually awesome. And where are you out of man, Michigan?
Speaker 2: D'urre in Michigan, Okay, home of the greatest hockey team in the world. And when I used to like hockey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't know, but Red Wings was always like a fucking It's always like just the spirit of that ship was cool down here, honestly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When I grew up in Upstate New York, we had the the all Me River Rats hadn't hadn't happened yet, so they were like the new Jujusey Devil's farm team that we had, like I think it was something for the New York Rangers, and then the New York Islanders had like their their farm team thing. But we had the Adirondack Red Wings, and my dad used when I was little, my dad used taking me all the games, so of course I behave Red Wings fan. What is the name of your Patreon so I know to uh set that into the thing later.
Speaker 1: Is it Jax or is it j c K or JX Jacks the Ripper?
Speaker 2: Okay? Cool? Yeah, I want people to be able to find that. So how long have you been on how long did it take you to accumulate in a mass? Like you make really good posts on Instagram? What did how long did it take you? I noticed you have like what is it like eight videos. Is even that many on YouTube and you already have like five thousands of those people carried over from Instagram that you.
Speaker 1: Think, so yeah, yeah Instagram. Instagram must be nice.
Speaker 2: You post one video get ten thousand followers, motherfucker.
Speaker 3: But sometimes it's like you can have a huge following and like the momentum isn't there, like it'll but still, you know, hit or miss, even with a big following, you have to be consistent for sure. But yeah, no, I would say like maybe two and a half three years like on this.
Speaker 2: Niche Yeah, And it's totally interesting because then let me ask you a question, and I want you to be honest with me, and I want you to and I want you to be honest in another direction because I can feel different ways at times. But if I didn't feel anything, then I wouldn't be caring either. I would be apathetic, it wouldn't matter. I wouldn't have it. I wouldn't have a human emotion attachment to my daughter either, so I wouldn't be in the fight. So when you say psychopathy and I see, I see that as two different things. I think so, And granted these are all just words that probably Soviet's made up in the first place. But there's like sociopaths who I think like they're like they're like reactionarys. They like to play with their food and fuck with it and they don't give a fuck what happens to it, and they have absolutely the only thing that stimulates them is seeing you'd suffer. Like that's a sociopath in my opinion. Psychopath I think is a little bit different. I think psychopaths should rule the world because they're good leaders. Like they're fearless in a sense, they don't have they don't feel that, they don't fear the loss of self as much. Am I wrong about that?
Speaker 1: Uh? Not necessarily. Well, I wouldn't say, don't they don't fear the loss of self because like personally, maybe.
Speaker 2: You are cunning, Yeah, because I mean you don't want.
Speaker 1: Self preservation is priority number one. Actually, it's more control, all.
Speaker 2: Right, So manipulation for manipulation's sake though, or for the purpose.
Speaker 3: For control, or just in general just to do it just first for the fuck of it, for stimulation sometimes.
Speaker 1: But I think like the uh.
Speaker 3: Forget exactly how you worded it, but it was like, yeah, I think self preservation it's oh oh, like the not caring about living or dying, like like, yes, there is a thing where there's like a lack of fear, but self preservation is still like a priority, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think I think when people talk about if they're self identifying as it, a lot of times it makes me wonder if they're just intellectually more, you know, on a higher plane than people, so they see a difference in themselves from a lot of other people. So, you know, any they come across a term and it sticks because it's like, yeah, that kind of that kind of fits.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of people do that now with anxiety or just like everybody's bipolar has anxiety, or what.
Speaker 2: About the new the new freaking neurodivergent bullshit. It's like, yeah, you're on the spectrum, like everybody's on a fucking spectrum. It's a goddamn wheel of fucking fortune.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody's ex as a narcissist and shit. Yeah yeah no, actually I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't, like, uh, I knew it obviously, but like up until I made like I just said this the other day, but it was over like a month of a decision to be open about that because I always known that, but just recently, like i'd say, maybe in the last five four or five years are like new new, you know. And then.
Speaker 3: So I was like no, no, no, no. But then once I started writing Horror, I was like, it's not that bad of an idea, actually, you know what I mean. And then not to mention, you know, I can now I teach like dark psychology shit, you know, for better or worse.
Speaker 1: A lot of it's actually not even manipulation. It's just like useful shit helps you move through the world easier, to be honest.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was a coach I would have. I don't want to look Smaxter life coach. I want. I want to I want the psychopath to teach.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and again like the way the world works and ship and yeah, I've had like you can't be diagnosed. A lot of people don't know that you can't be diagnosed as a psychopath. Actually, so it's ASPD is what I have. And then I'm like the things like everyone knows, like the Robert Hare checklist. You take that and then you know, talk to psychologists. It's something you like figure out through a series of tests. To be honest, It's not like one thing, and you can't be diagnosed with it before you're an adult. I'm pretty sure, even though science can be obvious.
Speaker 2: And again that's that takes us back into the woods of like the bullshit fraunt of alpathy though too in the sense because everything everything's a label, like even diseases. Diseases are a term made up, right, it's a commonality generalization of something. But when you talk to people who are like natropathic doctors, they don't treat the disease. They treat the person. So they're looking for the symptoms that they specifically have. They find the homeopathic that fix that, and they make sure that you're in the ninety es central Nujitsy and I needed all the bad foods and that pretty much fixes everything. So if you're looking at disease, then disease has this list from the pharmaceutical company that you can use in order to treat it. And if you're not on that list, then you're not doing standard of care. And this becomes a whole lot less scientific and a whole lot more about profit and bullshit.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean just like with psychopathy, like there's no medicine, you know what I mean people's and not to mention pop culture. People just look at it as evil, like people really think it's evil, but it's not. It's just like no borders basically, you know, it's just like one way or the other, you could sway the way. That's all it really is. And it's boring. Like a lot of people get into the oh the mind of a psychopath and all that shit. It's it's I get why, but why people are interested and it is more interesting than it actually is. Personally, it's boring unless you're constantly stimulated, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's the thing. People who are on a higher intellectual plane, or they have a higher let's not even say the intellectual because let's say they're you know, logic skills with math isn't the thing, but they might have a high comprehension for reading. They might have.
Speaker 3: That's me because I've taken IQ test and like psychopathy tests. I've tooken all this shit before I came out and was like talking about it obviously, and that's the case. So it's like it makes sense actually because I used to think I was really dumb and that I was like a fake person. Because I like it wasn't like I was always blending in. I didn't know what it was, you know. Come to find out it's just psychopath high IQ. And it's like, so you're ninety nine percent off from fucking everybody, and then you also don't feel the same way, so you're always masking. But it's just natural because you know you're supposed to. But it doesn't mean you're face. It's just like who you are.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It makes me wonder if I'm if i'm you know of those traits too, because they have told me that it's autism in the past, and I didn't buy that, and I threw that back at them. Then they said it was Asperger's and like, what do you fucking doing? No, this is skincilli.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well that's the thing. There's a lot more psychopaths than people think. I believe.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not like a professional or anything like that, but I believe there's a lot more than they think because they say one to four percent of men, that's bullshit, No way, no way, because you're only what are you test in the twenty percent in present? What about the ones that never need to get tested? Because most psychopaths never even commit violence. You're less likely to run into violence with a hundred psychopaths than you are a hundred normal men.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right. Like when they say they're doing tests or they're doing a study, it's like, what is this on fucking soccer moms?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, I mean yeah, I look on the ones that come out as psychopaths. Most don't, most don't even know probably you know.
Speaker 2: And if they're good, if they're good at what they do, they're good at evading and now what you want to hear, so they know how to fit a test too.
Speaker 3: Right, exactly, Yeah, there's no way to know, Like that's the whole point, you know. Yeah, So it's like there's a way more. I think it's closer to like thirty or forty percent of men.
Speaker 2: So let me propose this idea, the idea and concept of what most people would comprehend psychopathy of being as being or psychopaths being temper that or way that with a warrior's mindset wrapped in a modern society where you're no longer in control of your destiny because you have law enforcement and all this other bullshit of the state who has taken your job over and you're not the noble warrior anymore. No, you're displaced.
Speaker 3: No, I see exactly what you're saying. I definitely think that's pretty much what it is. Again, Like they just put a label on it and called it psychopathy, but like my last name is noble, and ironically enough to psychopathy. They used to tracing it back. It used to be called just the warrior gene. That's what it was.
Speaker 2: Well see I didn't even know that, but that's that's interesting.
Speaker 1: So yeah, ironic. But those are the people that were like.
Speaker 3: Made good, you know, like they made fucking decisions that other people are telling uh that eye this. I was like, there needs to be like the Crusade's like, there needs to be people that do that. Like I know, like it doesn't say in the Bible that's okay to kill people, but it's also not okay to let your religion get wiped the fuck out, you know, so.
Speaker 2: Right, and let's even like I appreciate that people can latch onto an idea of a religion, but I just think like even just calling the innocent people like nobody deserves to be treated that way by an over arching force, especially when they run every aspect of disc government and have for a long time, right, Like I think this is all I think this country went to lint to Helen's was actually over in eighteen sixty five when they surrendered at Appomats Courthouse. In the Civil War. I think that was a banker's war. That's that killed Americans on both sides, Indebted both sides, forced us into what would have inevitably become the incorporated in the United States, which would be theirs again. And then with multiple what do you call it cash or money scares that the banks were running and stupid shit like that drove us into the Federal Reserve, which was basically an extension of the Bank of England, which is again wave fucking Jews again, you know, yeah, because do you know the history of the Bank of England, Like how that became a thing In the first place, William of Orange needed money to fight James the second for supremacy and the Swassos which is like a Dutch East India company or whatever Jews again in the slave trade and drugs and all that. So they give them money, but you have to allow us to create an institution and uh hedge our bets with the people being basically uh not the collateral, but they they're responsible for the burden of what you borrow, and he didn't understand what was going on. Apparently that he just basically had given over his country because now they're only paying the interest and they're completely indebted enslaved. So in that that started the cycle of banks uh in encouraging the leaders to have a blank check of borrowing so that they could further destroy the population with their crushing debt and that control. And then all of a sudden, okay, well you can't pay it back. Well, now we have all your natural resources as collateral. We're gonna take all your oil, your gold, your diamonds, and all this other shit. And so it goes. The greedy little merchant wins again.
Speaker 3: You know genius honestly, Like yeah, from a fucking you know, psychotic mind, Like I can tell you that's actually genius.
Speaker 1: It really is. I fucking hate it because it's against me. But brilliant like who like like you know, he's people I admire him in ways because he's fucking brilliant and it's just what he's doing is so fucking wild, you know. But like that's like the like i'd also want to skin him, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I would love to watch that. Uh, the Kanesse had recently, not too long ago. I'm surprised they were able to do this, you know, so much pushback and all, they gave themselves permission to exterminate, liquidate, howbeably you want to put it there, any prisoners of war that they have, so that means that gave them carte blanche to go ahead and round up everybody who's left so that they could do that. And then they just basically basically said, oh and by the way, the West Bank is ours.
Speaker 1: Too, now shocker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that wasn't obviously going to happen, That's what I'm saying, dude. And then we're letting them heart and then we're still doing like at the very least, white guilt's done out of this, you know, like no way, you know what I mean, They're not going to harp on the white guilt flute from eighty years ago while they're doing it right now.
Speaker 2: You know, I really, I really hope that people wake up and realize that they have been controlling this country, and that really is Reel isn't controlling us. It's the banks that have controlled us that utilized our assets to create the fifty first day of the United States, which is basically this terrorist state of Israel. And you know, if you look at it after the dude, the Federal Reserve wasn't even there very long before they started utilizing US gold to fund the Bolshevik revolution that killed sixty million fucking Russian Christians.
Speaker 3: Shock me at all they do that, They can't help it. They do it fucking ammally and ironically. That's where people ask like, oh, are we going to be good? It's like, I think so, because doesn't it feel like they're rushing in their hand? I get the feeling that they are. Just feels like they are, you know, the Charlie shit this that, or they must be because everyone's talking about it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It makes me wonder if there's a deadline of something else that's like they can't slow down, or they're.
Speaker 3: Just as earth rate thing, you know. And that's what I'm saying. I'm like, Dude, Gaza was a bad idea. They should have just waited. They should have waited because we wouldn't have caught on to the fucking the diversity thing. Being that we wouldn't have caught onto that I don't think, not on a global fucking collective scale, you know. So I think the rushing the Gaza thing was the fucking nail in the coffin. And then now all this shit they're gonna do this year, and mark my words, I'm saying, it's what the fucking eighth of Yeah, it's January eighth, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: They're going to try to push anti semitism laws.
Speaker 2: Is this horrible?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, they're gonna do that.
Speaker 3: They're gonna there's gonna be some sort of mass shooting that's it's gonna be something that you just gonna see it everywhere.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be like the Bondi Beach thing was so transparently bullshit, and they're still pushing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, Yeah, it's fucking crazy, dude.
Speaker 3: I've seen they were googling something about shooting at Disney World was googled in the Thrill over hundreds of times. So I'm saying that too. That happens, dude, And at what point? That's why I'm asking, like, where's the line? Where's the fucking line if they haven't crossed it a thousand years ago?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Like, is this a joke.
Speaker 3: Why are we acting like this is not something that needs to be dealt with yesterday?
Speaker 2: I don't understand, Like, yeah, I mean why are we And also are we just waiting around before Balenteer does exactly what Palenteer did there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's why eating isn't happen. That can't happen.
Speaker 3: You might as well give them your guns before you let them give you digital id like really, like, I don't think they realize how bad that of an idea that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm glad, Like every car now that you've bought it has a kill switch in it. If they don't want you to go someplace, they can shut you off if they decide that you're Like what we talk about on social media is the of us having to watch our children starve to death because we don't have the ability to buy food for them. Well, they'll often take our children in the process, but also once they do that, they're going to put them through the system and get their vaccines up to date, which means they're gonna poison our children to death too. Like, these are the things that I think about because we kept our child away from this world's poisons and bullshit at this long and it's like I'm not throwing in that towel. This is my daughter, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, and that's the thing, dude, Like that's what's gonna It's like it's like, uh, I don't know, man, It's just like to me, it's pretty clear what we have to do. It's like, let's just do some We just gotta do some reprehensible shit. We gotta let people call us evil and woo and do all that shit.
Speaker 1: But like it just has to be. It's just it just has to be done well.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it's getting to point out to go ahead, Sorry, we're gonna talk over you.
Speaker 1: No you mamma bad I said, it's self defense at this point.
Speaker 2: It is. It is, and people needed to It's just all about the percent it. You know. It's a perception management that they do. We need to have our own perception management at work here too. You can call it propaganda if you want, but propaganda doesn't mean false. It just means no.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we are allowed to have propaganda in America. We should have American propaganda. There's nothing wrong with telling people to get married and shit and fucking no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, propaganda's cool, Like I like, I.
Speaker 3: Tell people I got manipulations. Fine, you know, there's nothing wrong with manipulation. You just use it bad sometimes usually though, you know, we use it on our kids and it works well.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So what was the thing? There was something that was going to go with I forgot but oh yeah, Diego said, h I love my ninety nine Camra, which is funny, but it makes sense because I don't buy anything past two thousand and five either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very reason in their car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, I mean, I like classic cars. If I can afford a refirbed and I'm in the desert, so it'd have to it would have to be at least brought up to par with some ac It's like one hundred and fifteen degrees here, but holy shit, yeah fuck that man. I mean right now, it's not. But it's for like nine months of the year. It's unbearably hot here, which I like, I mean coming from from upstate New York when it was like negative twenty. Sometimes I kind of enjoy it. And uh so what are you what do you think the deal? I mean, I know it's losing. It's it's it's appeal or it's it's power over people calling them racist number one, because people are sick and tired of that, especially Jet. I can appreciate gen Z for this one, that they don't give a shit about that anymore. But the anti Semite thing is such a what's that cat?
Speaker 1: Smoke a cigarette here or not?
Speaker 2: I don't care. I'm not gonna smell it. The anti Semite thing is to me, obviously misused, obviously misplaced. But it's almost like saying, okay, so what you're telling me is that every time I identify a wrong, horrific act in somebody and they also happen to be Jewish, because they identify as this thing, this this mask, that it's anti Semitic to point out it's bad behavior. I'm pointing out the actions. What's that.
Speaker 1: The truth is anti Semitic? Right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 2: It actually is quite quite literally is. And so therefore you know, we have to live in a false reality, and they have It's like that. It's like the Kabbalistic mysticism, right, they make the reality that they want, so it's it's and they want to impose that upon you. And that's what magic is. It is like the imposing of your will. So the whole thing is a goddamn public ritual.
Speaker 1: Yes, I uh.
Speaker 3: When I caught on all this ship, like I was already kind of I was just not going to really post about it too much. I was like, I don't I didn't really even consider doing all that. But like I already have you know, like a lot of these influencers that talk about the ship, they don't have a family. They don't have white children, they don't have you know what I mean, They fucking you know, they don't practice what they preach. Really, it's like you're bitching about the birth threat and you don't have white children. I'm not listening to you no more, you know what I mean. It's kind of like, you know, but really it's kind of funny because where they kind of like got in my way was with the Hollywood thing. Because I want to be a director, right and I really truly believe I'll be the best author and director in the horror genre in the twenty first century by the time I die, hands down, and it won't even be close.
Speaker 1: So it won't be like some people have to like wonder, It'll be absolute.
Speaker 2: But that's why are you gonna have a fun one? Like like like a good campy one like Evil Dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna do everything. I'm gonna I'm gonna absolutely dominate and just make movies good again. Movies fucking suck right now, Yes they do.
Speaker 3: But you know, like forty two percent of the kid shows on Netflix or transgender, No, we're done.
Speaker 1: We're promoting the generous. You get that shit the fuck out of here.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing, that's where they got in my way because on my way trying my first little I didn't even fucking get in Hollywood. I just kind of like was about to do something and it was like right away, dude, I can say it now. I won't say his name, fuck it, but uh his he was the son of the guy who wrote Scooby Doo and Wizard of Oz. So he was like, you know, and he came to me and he was like, yo, I got a crew, I got a budget. I'll fucking whatever you need, and was very you know, exactly what I wanted to hear.
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, let's do it. And I was like full creative control and he was like yeah. I was like all right, cool, let's go.
Speaker 3: And I was like, gonna make some great ship I wrote like four different scripts, three different times.
Speaker 1: I was on the ball, right, the guy's a shame gun.
Speaker 2: You're not talking about James Gunn are you?
Speaker 1: No? Okay, I don't know is this the dad? Is that the dad you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Was you said that you said that he was the writer of Scooby Doo.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm not sure of his dad's name. I just know that it was the son of the guy.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: His son's name is James though, so okay.
Speaker 3: I don't know if ja that's interest but he This was during the Gaza Israel ship and I had posted something about it, like what the fuck you know? When they were grilling on the side of the gate while the kids were starving, I was like, bro, what is this?
Speaker 1: Are we gonna act like we're not looking at this?
Speaker 3: Like seriously, the people that bitch about the Holocaust are doing this, and we're just gonna okay.
Speaker 2: And watch it. Watch every fucking thing that you do. If they if they, if they let you in, they watch every goddamn thing you do. You have somebody watching and monitoring every fucking movie you make.
Speaker 3: So in the middle of this movie being made, he fucking goes careful, bro, because there's two sides of every story or something along those lines. I was like, I was like, Bro, I was like, are you Jewish? And he was like yeah, and I was like, I just can't do it, bro. And it wasn't because he was Jewish. It was because the people so but but it was because like I didn't funk with that, you know what I mean, like I I'd rather not go into I was like, oh, here we go already, like the first time, like damn by and I didn't even think about it. I wasn't thinking about that, you know. I was just trying to make a good ass movie. And then now he's like, WHOA, like chill with the Nazi stuff. I'm like, bro, I can't have my what like no, no, no, no no. So I just blocked him. I was like fuck it. I was like, I'm not doing it. I'll just wait for the next opportunity. I'm not fucking doing.
Speaker 2: It, dude. I mean most people wouldn't have done that, and I'm glad that you did that because it shows a character.
Speaker 3: And when I did it, I never really planned to even talk about it. I didn't, like I was pissed when I did it. I was like, Bro, I was, but I wasn't pissed that I wasn't going to make the movie or like the money or anything like that.
Speaker 2: I was more just like, bro, like, they will take everything away from you that you want, and they will. They will. They will learn you, learn everything about you and know just what to take away to make it hurt the most.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why are there fucked because I'm just like them, Like I really think they're all psychopaths.
Speaker 3: But I am too, but I just am on the other side. So they're gonna have a real hard time with that because I'm working on that. I'm gonna do it in a very roundabout way, so I'm not gonna like, you know, you don't charge outnumbered in an open field, you know. But no, yeah, I'm gonna be a pain in their ass for sure, because I'll be damned, bro, I'll be damned if like again, this is like where again the white dormancy thing that I talk about, Like everything every real huge act of like war that involved white European descent was just like unreasonable. Like it was like, come on, just be reasonable, bro, and we won't freak the fuck out and conquer everything, and people can't do that. It's like, okay, like it's pretty reasonable. Then I'm an American. I just want to make fucking movies in America. Or like even a book publisher won't fuck with me, which is crazy, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Do you want to know the type of person I am? When my phone will lower it's volume on me when I want it up high? I find that oppressive and I freak out, like I don't like anything deciding for me or overriding my decisions on any fucking thing that I'm doing and trying to outthink me like AI is going to be a fucking nightmare because it's going to constantly you know, it's going to constantly govern you know, what you're doing and scale you back, so in the real in the but you're saying with like, you know, we try to peaceably let them know that we're being irritated and to cut it out, fucking back it off, whatever, and then eventually we just tear apart every fucking thing and destroy it and conquer it because they didn't get the fucking message. And I hope we're there soon because if we're not.
Speaker 3: Over and over every time I mean, the thousand years worth, the Crusades, the British Empire, the Roman Empire, Germany. Yeah, you know what happens on stop it never you know. So it's like and again my point is is like what I'm what really got me? That that what will be a pain in their ass or something really simple?
Speaker 1: You just let them.
Speaker 3: If you just let me make movies, I wouldn't have fucked with you, you know what I mean, I would.
Speaker 1: Have just dominated the movie industry organically. I wouldn't have fucked with you. I wouldn't have like felt the need to, like, you know, just come in there like a fucking Darth Vader director. But I'm going to do that now because you again self defense, I just wanted to make movies.
Speaker 2: Right right, and exactly, I'm just putting something over I do. I'm ond this thing called FTG Media. There's a lot of really amazing people on here. David Gahari is the like the creator of that. He's he wrote it Erasing the Liberty and several other things. He was very active journalists for quite a long time, and he's he selects people who get to go on here. But I think if you ever have an opportunity of FTJ. You can call that freedom truth justice, or you can call it fuck the Jew media. Both apply and you'll see some interesting stuff on there. Davis Lherman, I'm on with him on Tuesdays. Another good another good guy. But I was talking to Jim Beardsley today. I'm not sure if you're familiar with that of who that is. He's about eighty eight years old right now. But he used to be the I mean, he was a he was a journalist. He went talked to Hesbla, He was talked to Masade like, I'm like, how the hell did you freaking it in a handle? Talking to those people. It's like, now you know you're being tailed the rest of your life. But he he's he's eighty eight now. He used to be the personal pilot for Ernest Dundel. Are you familiar with Ernst? Okay, So, David Cole is Jew by birth or whatever, but he's an atheist or whatever. He and Ernest went to Aschwitz in ninety one, ninety two something like that, and they did this documentary you may have even seen it, where they're confirming there's there's no freaking just it's a wooden door these aren't chambers.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I think they might have on.
Speaker 2: E Yeah, there's portions of it. I think that are on Europe in the Last Battle. And again, I'm glad you brought that up, because I don't I don't think that we can bring that up enough to say, you know, everybody should watch that. I know it's twelve hours, but everybody should fucking watch it.
Speaker 3: I tell people even just to really happen, go eight to ten and then go the one through seven, because eight through ten will get you fired up.
Speaker 2: Baby yeah. And the one where you see the good times of Germany. It actually like that's where the emotional hell to me.
Speaker 3: Unemployment rate with zero, it just goes into like, oh wow, I never heard none of this fucking shit, Like they declared war on them.
Speaker 1: Oh they didn't. They left that out in school.
Speaker 3: Oh like he made you know, like who made the most animal rights laws in history?
Speaker 1: It was Hitler. Like they left that up. Darth Vader cares about dog. I didn't know that you left that out, is all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You know, like a lot of other things, like oh, Hitler was involved with the creation of Israel through the via the Habara Agreement. Well, Why would he That doesn't make sense for someone who wants to exterminate people. Why I was there infirmaries and swimming pools and soccer teams again, Like you just left that out.
Speaker 1: The chimney was built after Huh.
Speaker 3: Interesting, I could go out all bullshitters. That shit drives me fucking nuts, dude, me. My daughter texts me like from school, like, Dad, they're talking about it, and I'm like, just take notes, don't be problematic.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you get home. You know what I mean. How is your daughter ten eleven?
Speaker 2: They're they're doing the bullshit at that age already. Yeah, that makes sense in doctrination at an early age. I I back to homeschool.
Speaker 3: In our history books, dude, you know, said McGraw hill, let's blame Maxwell's dad's company exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know they have us coming.
Speaker 3: Out crazy that people know that that's not even a conspiracy. That's like a fucking true, very documented thing that he wrote all of our history books, and people are just like, no, it's not weird. That's the case in our entire history is just the atrocities of white people, even though white people are like.
Speaker 1: The most hospitable race of humans. On Earth.
Speaker 2: That's interesting, right, we're suppose to self hate. We're the ones involved with the trade of slaves, but we're the bad guys because they called it the British and they.
Speaker 3: Called it anything to do White people had barely anything to do with slavery, and they had everything to do with ending it.
Speaker 2: So ud they were Jews selling slaves to Jews because Jews refused to work in the fields. They refuse to do any of the work. This is what was happening with.
Speaker 1: Why are we talking about slavery in the Holocaust and labeling white people on those when the victims of the Holocaust are committing a holocaust right now, are genocide right now And the ones that which about slavery have slaves right.
Speaker 3: Now in Africa. There's like seven to fourteen million slaves right now. So it's like, why are we talking about this shit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why didn't we talk about the Bolsheviks and what they did with the sixty million freaking Russians or you know, or the Jews control of Wow.
Speaker 3: Like, if you just look at it, it's like so many, there were so many casualties, and we talk about the smallest percentage of casualties. Actually literally the smallest percentage of casualties was Jews. It's just ridiculous. That's why I just like, there's nothing I hate more now honestly than like a self hating white person. That drives me fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: You know, you know what's funny. You know what's funny is that if it wasn't for them being runted up into those camps, they probably would have been they're probably been more dead because of the terror bombing that was occurring from British, which is again Jewish banking British.
Speaker 3: That more of them would have died from Typhus because they wouldn't have had the shower heads to get lights off them. They wouldn't have you know, they were taken care of it. They shaved their heads and they they were trying to help them.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and then that that turns into oh you're killing us. It's like, fuck you people, fuck you people. So one of Ernest. So when you when you watch Europe at the last battle, the woman that they keep talk talking about like we were all we were all filthy, we were all covered with that. That person's voice, that's that's Erne Stundle's wife. Okay, So yeah, so he he's he's obviously a German Man. He was living in Toronto, he got arrested, he went through all this court things that Jews putting through hell. But yeah, he he was an activist for uh. I see, I hate calling it revisionists because they're the ones who revised history. History is what it is. It's facts. Right. You don't revise something to make it truth. You you revise it to make it a lie. So I don't call it it's I don't. I don't play that reverse game, right, It's it's no, it's he's talking about true history. Right. So uh oh, Dig said he's also homeschooling. Yeah, yeah, that's gonna be. We started off with that. Now they're at it. She's at a charter school, but she I think she actually asked me the other day, but lightly if she could be back to homeschooling. And we have the whole homeschooling group, So I want.
Speaker 1: To believe is that is that that is that crazy homeschooling or is it not that bad?
Speaker 2: When you have a support group and you have people that like other moms in the in the group, that are actively doing the things that they need to do. To hit the markers and requirements, so you can just kind of plug into that system. It makes it a little bit easier, okay, and then like you can provide a portion of that yourself and be like, Okay, I'm going to do this, and you know, I would love to when when did this change anyway in the world where the state decides how they're going to mold your child.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's basically just work school.
Speaker 3: It's just like get used to the schedule Monday through Friday seven to three that gets cycled.
Speaker 1: You know. It's not far off of like what they have you do when you get older.
Speaker 2: So exactly all right, they're they're turning into it and making you know, a cog that can fit nicely in the machine.
Speaker 1: And school it's a factory.
Speaker 2: You just obey, obey, and trust the person that's taller than you.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, just yea authority.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, they're they're pushing you know, groom politics on you because you're your teacher now has purple hair and fucking and unibrow.
Speaker 3: She absolutely lose it. If I found that at my kids' schools, due would freak of driving nuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, man, And that's you never know like, that's the corruption is so bad that if they take any federal money, then they have to enforce CRT because this is what this is the this is the trade off if you if they if they take federal funding, then all the bullshit politics of these demons come along with it, and eventually it gets I don't know what age, what they decide they're going to do it, but all the gender ship gets pushed on them, all the critical race theory, bullshit, hate yourself if your white gets pushed on them. Yeah, and uh yeah, but a way to waken the next generation is to make them.
Speaker 1: Or the way to piss off the next generation, because it looks like they reject it. Yeah, so so far it feels like that.
Speaker 2: You know, I liked I just realized that I'm looking at the world as yours from scarface behind it. That's awesome. Nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, not even horror. But I just had to throw it in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good. That's good you berention. You mentioned being an author. I just thought i'd throw this up here.
Speaker 1: This is the first I was going to ask. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this was two novembers ago. It's a little bit of an homage to Bill Cooper, but both basically trying to just retrace the real history of the child killers. And I actually didn't go as hard as I'm going to on the next one when I go back a little bit deeper and talk about the British edit moving up, and then we're got to get into mouth this and the depopulation eugenics program that was instituted through allopathic medicine that's still ongoing right now. You know, Darwin and all that, these people are all Masonic, they past tour and the bullshit about viruses. All that crap is everything we know is a funk. Is the inversion of itself. Everything is fake.
Speaker 1: Every accusation, every confession, what is it, every accusation as a confession?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, projection.
Speaker 1: Right, it's fucking not stupid.
Speaker 2: So if you think about what they said about the Germans, every goddamn stupid thing. Oh, they turn them into soap, Like, why would they be washing themselves with people they found repulsive? It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fucking dude. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: That lampshade shit. That's why I like Nick Voyan. He makes it normal to make fun of that ship, you know, And we should be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, great, this is organically popped up in conversation. Whatever you need to go, just let me know. But with Nick, I saw you posted that thing and you said and you're like, you know, you were the twenty twenty six predictions. Here's the thing I have a problem with Nick. Every major talking point about that that that the Jews hold as sacred cows. He doesn't argue, he says Tyler Robinson did it? What the fuck? He says, all the cost did happen, there was gas. But his position is, but do you blame them? So you're basically saying that the six million thing is real. You're basically saying that.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I think he was being sarcastic. I don't think he thinks six million Jews that. I think he's been sarcastic on peers.
Speaker 2: Okay, There's been times that I've seen clips of him talking and it basically alluded to the idea that there was a thing and it was deliberate. It was a deliberate extermination by the Germans, and that was never the plan or the policy.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, That's that's the problem I have with him, because that still demonizes the noble people and then people will look no further into it. And of course the FEDS and the Jews got together and created something called the neo Nazi. It made them the stereotype of all the things that people who have rational minds would hate and be repulsed by. So now they equate that because they still hold the flag up with the Swatska to being Germans, and that's not the same. The Germans would have beat the fuck out of those people, right, you know. So it's it's a lot of it's a lot of mindfuckery, right, So that's what they do. I don't think I think Nick is putting is he's like assuming a role that I didn't give him permission to say he has, which is like the forerunner of the National Socialists and all this, so that he's that important, you know. It's almost like if somebody mentions you, even if it's Mark Levin or whoever else in Congress, if it's freaking Chuck Schumer or whatever, aren't they building because it's televised so it's not like no one's hearing yet, aren't they building an idea? Like aren't they creating the distraction the illusion it's just another fucking show. So there's this side and that side, and it's a controlled opposition anyway. But he's the bad guy, so let's let's keep this in this ball, like this is the Panopticon. You're not allowed to leave here, and we're gonna put We're gonna give you both sides of the distraction, and neither one of them are gonna satisfy the people who are actually honest because Nick isn't gonna go far enough, but he's still going to be demonized because that's part of the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean. So it's like I think he's gone farther than most people have to be fair, you know, and I think, uh yeah, But then then he does say weird shit like the Tyler Robinson thing is crazy, But there's no way you believe that official narrative.
Speaker 3: You gotta be shitting, you know. And I know Nick's high Q, so there's no way. He was like, I don't know that that that whole thing is weird, but yeah, I think we'll find out, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: In the in the past he said that he and a lot of times he said that he admires Stalin what the guy who like had ten thousand Polish officers shot in the head that guy or the ones who like starved all his people, well not his people, but Russians.
Speaker 1: Yes, if Nick's on our side really, you know, and he's really not compromised, then I actually liked that he uh feels that way?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like why when you like why when you like to know of Hitler a bit more?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So I mean the bull. I mean because if you're basically saying I like your style and that and yahoo, you know what I mean, It's like it's like it's kind of like that. It's like because like this is the enemy. There's totally the enemy. They're totally enemy. But I really like that guy. It's like what because you get that guy's the Bolshevik. You know, when you're talking about talking about Stone, you're talking about the Bolshevik fucking Russia, right, I don't you because people will argue that's not but he was a freemason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I look at both ways, Like I could admire someone's like evil and like genius even if I hate them, Like, like I actually think that about Nan Yahoo.
Speaker 1: Like I watched a documentary Bottom and I learned how like cynical he actually is, and it made me hate him more. But I was like, I also there's a part of it was like.
Speaker 2: I don't really think he's much though. I think the lacude and the cult, the Sanhedrin, the deep, the deep big views that you don't know about are actually yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Way, but just him as an individual, it's how he got that position was interesting to me, you know, but yeah, it's not more like admirable than what Hitler did at all.
Speaker 2: Like I'd be more afraid of Lanski, like Maya Lanski when he was alive, Like this guy manipulated every goddamn thing, Like I think the prohibition occurred so that they can make more money off of alcohol as a criminal syndicate to send it to to Israel project and everything that they've they've they've done like they've always cornered the market all the way since Russia and you know, before the Russian Revolution, the Bolshevik Revolution, they've always basically monopolized the alcohol trade. And he had the bronfmins here and all that shit, right, they've always basically ran all the drugs. People think Italian because that's what they sell you on on you know, movies, But the Italians, whether they knew it or not. This kind of goes back to Giuseppe Messini and the Freemasons and like that in Italy. But there's there's there's Jewish hands or at least cobbalistic hands in this and the cobblists quote unquote mafia is basically Jewish, So you know this is all but dude, even even Vietnam, there was money being made off of the fucking drug trade there that was going to going to Israel and the and the freaking terrorists, and that was all through Lanski. When Uh, when Batista still ran Cuba, there were ship tons of casinos and then of course they come over to Vegas. These are all this. This isn't as Italian as it seems on the surface. Jewish over in in in UH Vegas, but even over in UH in Cuba, they thought that they were going to get a better deal by getting Castro in it. And then Castro threw them for a loop and it was like kicking them out, rounding people up. They were pissed, and that's why they wanted to do the Operation Northwoods and the whole Bay of Pigs thing happens. They're trying to get the American government to go to war with Cuba to get rid of cat They wanted to murder a castro because they didn't they were making ship tons of money off of the prostitution, drugs and casinos in Cuba that they were sending all to fucking Israel.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable on fucking rail, dude. Yeah, the treason is just unreal, dude. So it's interesting our ancestors.
Speaker 3: It was like Jory has showed all of them, like a picture of them, and it was like, uh, it was like we'd be stacking traders like firewood by now.
Speaker 1: And I was like, Jesus, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give me the good old days. I'm I'm down. It's just like you can't be the only guy that does it. That's the problem, right, you know, you're just yeah, yeah, then then you have your trial and then no one ever hears from you again. That's it. So if you if you get that far, if you get that lucky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh, teaching about it, you know, you gotta become a public thing, you.
Speaker 2: Know, all right, you got to educate other people and hopefully get more people on board in the right mind. And that's I think that's what we're doing.
Speaker 1: Here, right, sports of it, you know what I mean, and then play your card for the real extreme ship when it suits you, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And we got some people over here on FTJ Hello, burn after burn before reading. They always say burn after reading by accident before reading, And I think that's a reference to the bullshit uh perverted books and gender ship that the Germans burned when everybody.
Speaker 1: They didn't tell us what they didn't tell us that they said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Magnestrcial and all his fucking bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unreal.
Speaker 2: Is there anything you like to wrap up with? Is there anything that you like to discuss? I hope we get to do this tomorrow.
Speaker 1: If you're down with it with the definitely that'll be fun.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be a really interesting talk, like.
Speaker 1: Uh, like opinions on like islands and stuff. It's actually kind of like interesting I.
Speaker 2: And I having talked to him today, I respect in it and both sides, and I could see myself doing both. But boy, the one that would feel the best is to give them a taste of what they've been doing to everybody else. And I don't think that I would sleep badly at night. I think I would sleep quite comfortable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's heroic at this point. Like it's like it is so fucking justified. They've earned it, they really earned it, you know, and I really think it's like I don't know, I don't know what it is, but I think they earned it. And I told him that, like if I if God made me a psychopath and I'm made in his image, he hu, that's.
Speaker 2: I said, right, that's I like. I like where your heads going there.
Speaker 1: I like it, And I think Christ is king.
Speaker 3: And I'm happy to be white because it's race relative too, because these people want to kill me because I'm white, and white people are their biggest threat obviously slavery, Nick, slavery is a big one, you know what I mean. Then maybe if I'm made in God's image, he may he knows that we're human and that some of us are gonna, uh, we'll get we'll set we'll be the sacrificial lambs for the clean souls, you know, like we'll get our souls dirty because we don't care.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I wrote a book that very thing. I'll let you said. I mean to interrupt you, but that's that's.
Speaker 3: Pretty much why I thought that I was like, wouldn't we be sacrificial to the pure Christians then? Because like I agree, like you, the violence shouldn't happen. But again, where's the line to where we don't let them kill our fucking kids? Like, we're not gonna let them kill our kids, are we? That's what we're saying. Okay, I'm out of that. Then that's not me. We're not doing that, you know what I mean? So how good of a Christian do you think you gotta be? Like, you know what I mean, Like, you can't let him kill you. They're trying to kill you, You're gonna have to that's Do you think the Crusaders didn't go to heaven? Are you serious? How do you think they pulled that off? I truly believe, you know what I mean? And I don't really believe in a lot of that. It's hard for me to attach to a religion.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe the ones that when to the Albert Jensen's the Cathars didn't go straight to heaven. I think those people are a little fucked that they burned all those people alive. I think those Crusaders were the ones that went out with the Popenisent the third Yeah, they were kind of.
Speaker 3: The five hundred versus twenty six thousand, those ones. Yeah, how do you think they've been pulling that off?
Speaker 2: The power or something?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just think at a certain point, you know, like we can't act like violence isn't like it's a part of who we are. You know, we have a subconscious brain. We have a mammalian brain, you know what I mean. And the mammalian brain doesn't speak English, so it just goes off primitive shit, you know. And I think that's where psychopaths are useful and have been, like we were talking about with the warrior gene and all that shit. So it's like, you know, as someone who happens to think Christ is king. And I'm the victim of this situation because I'm a white, straight male in America, and I'm sinking with logic because I don't need to have emotions in it. I feel like I can actually make the best decision on what we need to do. And it's the most logical actually, and it's like devoid of any controversy or anything, like I don't care, like, deal with it, We're doing it.
Speaker 1: Fuck it.
Speaker 2: I like that, right. You need you need people who can execute and literally and figuratively like execute plans of action and not have hung up in the bureaucracy or or the Oh I don't know if I should weigh this and weigh that like paralysis by analysis.
Speaker 1: We don't have time for that, No, dude, Yeah, no, they've done enough. We know it's all set well, you know what I mean. Or they've getten us the blueprint for what to do. You know what I mean. We'll just do what they did so then no one can say it's bad. What was it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Open open air prison? Oh okay, gotcha? Oh oh, from the from the what they say, from the nursery to the to the hospitals, got it? You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the they are targeting children. They have, They have been showing this. They were killing children in the hands of their parents, and then they wouldn't shoot the parents, so obviously they weren't concerned about terrorists. It's it's it's a deliberate extermination of these people, but also in a way to make it the most horrific human suffering misery that anybody could possibly be.
Speaker 1: Right, And that's what I'm saying, Like, not even in a religious sense, but just as people like, what are we to do about this?
Speaker 2: Archangel, You'll have to come check this out afterwards, you have to do the replay. Arch Angel is a good.
Speaker 3: Dude with people that commit these type of atrocities unprovoked. They're totally unprovoked. They act like they're victims.
Speaker 1: They're not. They're over compensated in everything, you know what I mean, They're overrepresented and everything, So they're not victims of anything.
Speaker 2: Why Why was? Why was and Yahoo given billions and billions to Hamas up until he decided that they were you know what I mean. It's like they build up their opposition. They do this here too with the Ado. They create something that looks get.
Speaker 3: Really obvious, you know, like this false flag ship is really obvious. Now we can kind of see it. Do Everybody called the Venezuela shit like that was a real thing. People were like, oh, they're talking about the Epstein files. Oh, I wonder what country we're gonna bomb? And no, no, next, and then they're like Venezuela like literally within a week, And it happened the day that that Epsteam Power was supposed to be released, and it's like shocker, you know what, I.
Speaker 2: Mean and Hugo Chavez. You know, before his death in twenty thirteen, he had kicked out the IMF. Don't do that to the Rothschilds. They don't they hold a grudge. They definitely don't like to scrub floors. You heard about that with the rothschild that you see see the movie. Yeah, they kicked out the oligarchs that were trying to siphon all of their mineral resources out of the ground and privatize them so that the country got nothing but the freaking waste to clean up while they were taking all the all the oil out. So he got rid of all that and that's the Apparently they tested a chair that he was supposed to sit out at the un and it tested really high for radiation. So maybe they put something moving into the fabric or whatever. Maybe they just don't rediated. I don't know, but he ended up getting cancer in his crotch that was like a baseball size freaking tumor, and eventually he died. You're right, So they got him at one of those times, right, and then Maduro steps in and it's not as nationalistic as it used to be. Maduro isn't exactly Javez Javez and Gaddafi were like good dudes to their to their people and actually cared about them. When when they tried to actually uh abduct and then murder Hugo Chavez, this is this is our government or the Jews, I guess behind a radical force that actually abducted Hugo Shaves. At one point the people rose up and got him back. That's how much the people loved Hugo Chavez. Right they tried. I mean when they took Gaddafi out, how much propaganda was was was spilled on in American public before that to make him out to be a bad guy. And then you find out they didn't have electric bills. They didn't have It was like fourteen sense a leader for gasoline, get fifty percent of your car paid. You didn't have a house to the unit.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, yeah, Gafi died brutally, dude.
Speaker 2: Right, we came, we saw he died. Ha ha ha ha. That fucking bitch who's you know. Probably I don't know how much the frazzle drip is real or not, but I don't put it past her to be able to fucking rip a child's face off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that'll be interesting with him though, because if you think that too, I'm curious because if he makes it dead.
Speaker 1: I made some good points, but I.
Speaker 2: Was just like, you know, yeah, you're just gonnakneecap people. If they came into his house to hurt him or take his daughter. I was like, no, they need to be taught their lesson. I don't want to turn my back on somebody who's just got a little awi. They're just gonna send him reinforcements. They don't stop like they have like a respawner when it comes to dumb pieces of shit that will just you know, every a lot of people jump out the opportunity to be enforcers about them, they'll come back. Well them whoever, Like if there's somebody was coming into your house, you know somebody sent them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was telling him specifically with what we're talking about. Yeah, you can't do that because they'll fucking come back for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and they'll.
Speaker 1: Hold a fucking two thousand year grudge over it too.
Speaker 2: Yeah oh yeah, yeah yeah. All right, man, Well, I appreciate your time. I think we had a really good first talk.
Speaker 1: And what's good whatever. Time's cool for him because he said someone like six or eight or nine.
Speaker 2: I think he said six your time because at eight he's got to be on another show or something. Oh yeah, at least I'll give us a little time to talk and maybe he'll have us a little free time before he gets started on the next one.
Speaker 1: Or all right, yes, sweet, so yeah, I'll be ready tomorrow at like six.
Speaker 2: Then all right man, all right, man later. And that is a wrap. That was Jack's the Ripper. He is on page on Instagram and YouTube, and let me pull up the YouTube real quick and share the screen. They can have it up. Erator boom, did it pop up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did? Okay, cool, So there you go. Go ahead and give this dude to follow. You'll see he's got one, two, three, four, five shorts, got some shorts. He's got lots of shorts. That's cool.
Speaker 1: And there you go.
Speaker 2: Good times. Man on Instagram, I think I haven't pulled up on here too, Yes I do. Instagram is Jack's dot eh e Ripper and then an underscore or you can look up Jack Noble. It probably should pop it up either way. I don't know how things are end up in my feed as I'm I mean, I know they do it based on what you're interested. In and what you're liking and sharing and stuff like that. But eventually, you know, every once in a while, I get really decent, awesome people. This was a great one. We should have just watched this one. I think, no, no, I want to you, guys. I did show this one to you, but I have to take the music off because it'll freaking snatch strike me. Healing in the name of do Do Do Do Do do? Dude? Yep, And they want Cuba next, they want Cuba, and they want Greenland. He's fucking imperialists, all right, so and tomorrow we're gonna be on with it. Also, in case you guys don't know him, he's this where let's go quicker there. Yeah, we talked today and he's got an interesting story and he's a Christian and I respect and appreciate his position as well. I'm just saying I think we need bold. I think both are necessary for survival, and maybe others different types that I can't think of at the moment, but I honestly, I know for a fact we need both. We need we need we need dead eye mentalities and we need Jax and myself some mentality. And it's gonna take all of it.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: I think archangel I would agree with that too. It's gonna take Uh did I even show you the veryone? Now? No, I still says Jack's the ripper. Hold on, he says, fucking see. This is why I don't use This is why I don't use stream Yard, because it's it's too specific on what you're seeing. So let's do that again. Blink. So this will be our guest along with Jax tomorrow. Did I did? I two tongues? And like I said, he has a good interesting backstory that we will you're any Christian, so again, temperament and tempering. Yes, we need to be maintain the noble high ground. But you can maintain the noble high ground and still once the greatest offense has occurred and you know they've struck first, and they've done that many times already. But you have to be perceived by the rest of the masses as being in the right when you do something, especially when you're out numbered or you're not, you need to at least maintain the higher ground. Otherwise they will turn on you, and the people that you're trying to liberate will not be appreciative of it, and that will be why you fail. But yeah, I have a plan of action. I know exactly what I would do and how I would do it, and how strategic it would be, and what would be what would shake their power grid, their power structure. I've got a pretty concise plan about it. But it's not it's not for me to do. I know my I know my limits. You know what I mean. Let me see maybe I could do this. Let's see if I go like this and then I go.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 2: I can't tell if you see what you see. Maybe you see the screen that maybe you don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But anyway, if anybody wants to throw down on this, uh endeavor, be so kind as to click this button right here. I don't know what happened to the other one. There used to be the thing for my gifts and Go, but now it's missing. Why does the gifts and Go go messy? You had bastard while they go away? All right?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Three here anyway, So the PayPal I don't know why it's on the same line. It's not supposed to be. But the gifts and Go I would love to get another SSD card for this computer well before they go out of control. I showed you the other day these things, right, I got out here, then I went up another one hundred dollars for the first time I showed it to you. This is what I have in my computer right now. But it was four hundred and twenty four dollars when we did our gifts and go campaign to get me a computer that wasn't gonna die. So I got this and now yeah, yep, now it's that much. Holy shit. So the thing that we're looking at here is probably either this crucial, which is they're gonna stop making by the way, on fourteen nine hundred megabays for second laptop of desktop compatible PC. This is Tube Chair by SSD card right, it's three nineteen. Now that might seem like a lot, and it kind of is, but it's a Gen five, which it's the top of the lean. It might require me to do a couple of funky things in order to be able to use it, or the other option would be to get the Cat four uh too terribyte. Either way, I don't know. This is a Jennifer for a two terabyte, but it's about the same price. No features offers available. They go fast. I guess what you guys are silly. The kids are silly. Oh it was working, okay, cool, all right, Well I think we're going to have a really good talk tomorrow. We had a really good talk today is a good beginning. And yes, just to get more on the topic though, is yes, for people to think that there's one approach or I think it's no, it's just like everything else in society. Everybody's built different. It made different for a reason because everybody fits that whatever when they understand their purpose in their actual position. Everybody has a certain purpose that's to protect the unity and keep the life going on manhoutan right oropagate all that stuff. Uh, there's additional purpose. And when you understand what your skill set is, what you're, what you enjoy, what actually fires you up and gives you, you know, a feeling of accomplishment and whatever your faith based is or whatever however, way that as long as it's not being manipulated by something and it and you know that you understand what I mean like by being manipulated rather than I don't know why, I says doctor Glyndon. I changed every fucking thing on here before we started. I changed the name on here, and it still didn't do it. That is upsetting. I changed it, but it didn't change you know what I mean? What is that?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: The title of this isn't Doctor Glynden Day, It's Jack's the Ripper and I dispose of some evidence. I thought that was funny. Now it's ruined because now I have to wait until after this uploads on. And lately FTJ has been breaking up every fucking time I try. I don't know what's up with the FTJ, but it definitely doesn't like gaming. It falls apart when you do gaming like segments of like five and ten minutes at a time, for like however long your video is. It's it's dog shitty. But anyhow, let's just see his dead eye as a I bet he does like who doesn't? Right well, I mean, if it's right there, then yes, there, there you go. I know he has a podcast. I'm not sure what the name of it is. I'll have to get into it. Oh cool, and he does nice planting gin saying it dude, this dude knows this shit. I like it. I like it. Want you to stand the story his background. You're gonna they click ship man that he's been through some shit. Yep, yep, hees all right, so tomorrow will be even cooler. And we had a really great day today, I would say, So you know what's left, right, you know what I have to do. I have to show you something the way it's gotta be. So when you come here, you're supposed to hit this button here because there's twenty five of you right now. And I don't know what that's all about, but click click the damn button here where it has the thumb on it, all right. Then you go down here versus Simper FREIGHTLC dot com. You click that, and then you scroll down here to where it says as you're well, and it has doctor Bonzo the coolest dude in the world right there, bb five or five percent off of life. You click that, and then you go to here my nionjas and you get yourself your whole food multi vitamin, because this is an amazing product, whole food multi vitamin. Very rare that you find a whole food multi vitamin, not a synthetic pharmaceutical product that they call vitamin when it's not a vitamin. Whole food multi vitamin and they're not proprietary blends. But there's a fermented blend, there's an immune system blend. There's all kinds of pedanical blends in here. You want this a last can codpicial oil for your essential fatty acids, and the full vochemic blend for your minerals that you absolutely freaking need. Okay, scroll down before you start taking other pharmaceuticals and other bullshit or zampic or any of these other things. So control your appetite, knock it off, stop killing yourself. Take the essential nutrients, and your body will understand to not send you out craving things if you are to have what you need. The reason why you're whatever they call that grellin or whatever bullshit trigger so strongly in people is because they're not getting their nutrients. So your body is telling you you need to keep eating because you're not getting what you need. This is the IP six Supreme. This is the powder, flavorless, simple to take and get it all four of those plus I would even recommend scrolling back up here to get to where it says there's the cow liver oil in the larger pill. Where is the whole food multi whole food see again. Usually that is a synthetic pharmaceutical. Product that they call vitamin C and it's not. It's usually made with GMO or glyfoss a, corn starch and hydrochloric acid. This is a food source, no synthetic ahsorbic acid. Says it in big bold letters right on the top. Get that if you're gonna use vitamin C. Okay, there is vitamin C in the whole multi vitamin. But sometimes people like to phoney up a little bit more when they're certain fill a cough coming on or whatever. Get this stuff instead so that it's not ripping out your copper. And there's about four milligrams of copper and the New Hope Food multive elements. So while we wait for the core copper to come back and stock and March, we'll have this. And this is going to keep us going. Okay, all right, get it done. Get Bravo Bravo five BB five for your five percent off discount supports the show allows me to continue to do these things. And I love doing these things, and I love doing the history, and I'm actually excited and motivated. Once I get the hot sauce made, I'm gonna hammer through the British shedit again. We have straight away from it, not in a bad way, not a bad way. But we need to get back to reminding people what the hell that is and why it's so important. Alrighty, alrighty, all right, let me get back to bagty body. Boom boom, there we go. Let's do this for fun.
Speaker 1: Where is it?
Speaker 2: Bruh? That's my website and I will see you in the next one. If anybody wants to call in tomorrow when we have the two dudes on, be there, okay, at six pm Eastern time, so it'll be four o'clock my time on Miss Mountain, which means it's three o'clock all the way over to the Pacific. All right, all right, bye,