Speaker 1: Get ready for it. Happy Happy July second, allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar on the twenty twenty five year of that thing we call a calendar, the O'Kelly effect, and it's Woden's Day now. I meant to do Tuesday, but didn't quite get to Tearsday because you know, there was just issues and issues and issues, and I was trying to sort things out. And here we go.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: I heard from Mike Swanson earlier this morning, and Mike is actually in Las Vegas, so good luck to Mike. I don't know what he's doing out there. I don't know if he's playing or just hanging out with friends. But we're gonna pound out a little bit of news here eal quick. First off, though, I gotta ask this question because this is when the most memorable things from my younger years, and it may not be relevant to most of me, and you might not have even noticed in all of the trials and tribulations of the day, but you know, there was a lot of trials and tribulations in the court of public opinion somewhere in the nineteen eighties, if I remember right, absolutely, I remember right, because even Ozzy Osbourne wrote a song called Miracle Man about this one particular guy. Whoops, I just played the wrong clip.
Speaker 3: I won't address myself, as best as I know how to those that I have wronged, that I have sinned against. First of all, my wife Francis, never.
Speaker 1: Gave a man.
Speaker 3: A better helpmate and companion.
Speaker 1: God never gave a man a better help maid and companion. There might be some arguments with you there, my friend, but I used to watch this guy even as a teenager. As a preteen, I think I would watch this guy late at night.
Speaker 2: Because he was super entertaining.
Speaker 1: And his message.
Speaker 2: Seemed impactful, impassioned, and he.
Speaker 1: Was certain.
Speaker 2: From the act eyewitness.
Speaker 1: Of course, I was only a child, but from the act eyewitness, it seemed as though he was certain that what he was speaking was absolute reality. And he condemned the devil's music and the devil's activities and the terrible things that could be could be put into your head by the media, and the terrible things around you, and even his cousin Jerry Lee Lewis, who was called the Killer for a good reason, but he meant it when he preached, and he talked about practical things, and he got on high and he blew it out and manned this guy to me. I know there were bigger icons of the era, but this guy was demand as far as I was concerned, and then this happened for the first time.
Speaker 3: It's a little cut and as far as this gospel has been taken through the eph waves to the great cities of.
Speaker 4: The world and cover this globe, that.
Speaker 3: Would never have been done were it not for her strength, her courage, her consecration to her redeemer, the Lord Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Wild stuff telling you and passion, passion on top of passion.
Speaker 2: Pay attention, though it gets stranger.
Speaker 1: They're showing pictures of his wife where the sound is cutting out here.
Speaker 2: But it's amazing to me.
Speaker 3: Donnie has stood with me. I have relied upon him, and in these trying days he and are his mother and myself, we do not know what we would have done with our his strength, his courage, and his utter devotion his son.
Speaker 2: But there's more.
Speaker 3: This evangelist that our heralds and criers of redemption. It's missionaries.
Speaker 1: On the front liness.
Speaker 3: I'm holding him back with tides of hell.
Speaker 1: See what I mean about the passion he's already crying. And why is he crying? For those of you that don't remember, there's other people starting to cry around him in the audience. Amazing man, the eighties or something.
Speaker 2: Anyway, the worship.
Speaker 5: Thou at his feet, who has.
Speaker 6: Saved me.
Speaker 1: And washed me and cleansed me.
Speaker 5: I have sinned against you, my Lord, and I would ask that your precious blood would wash and.
Speaker 2: Cleanse every stain.
Speaker 5: Until it is in the seas of God's forgivence, never to be remembered against me anymore.
Speaker 1: Hello, yeah, you remember that? Well, if you don't remember that, perhaps you remember this. I'm ready, how I take you ready? I'm even eighteen dollars for car insurance. Oh that's how much I was paying, Not eighteen dollars for car insurance.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Maybe you remember this from eighties.
Speaker 1: If you don't remember that part, please forgive me send against you my.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, I don't know if I want to get hit with a copyright on this or whatever else, but I ain't putting it on YouTube or anything. This is just for your ears. But I love this song. I loved going to see this tour. My favorite line in the song, you know now, Jimmy he got busseded with his pants down, and it wasn't the only time, but it was the first time that it happened, as he did the song miracle Man about it on the No Rest But a Wicked album. Anyway, why am I going through this? This is like, you know, God, Chuck, that's you know, forty years ago. What are you doing? What are you doing? I got actual news to get to. But anyway, what is the relevance of this, sir, Well, Jimmy Swagger died just saying from the ap and let's see. Maybe I'll even try and drop it over in the O'Kelly chat room live at O'Kelly dot com. I know I'm gonna put it in the show notes, but you guys got to understand, I'm actually a little moved by the fact that this guy died because he was an iconic figure of hypocrisy as far as I'm concerned. Anyway, Yeah, it's in the Ocelli chat room. I'm also gonna put the link to the song miracle Man as it is on YouTube, and you guys can do with it what you like. I'll put that in the show notes as well. Since I am making commentary about it, and it is what I'm working on, and I am an Aussie fan. His final bow coming up in a couple of days on a pay per view I.
Speaker 2: Can't afford to see.
Speaker 1: Anyway, if anybody's looking to pirate under share it, let me know because I want to see, you know, back to the beginning. It's called Ozzy Osbourne. Anyway, It's Black Sabbath, Ozzie, Pantera, Metallic, a whole bunch of bands, supergroup, Zach Wild will be there. Ozzie's going to do two sets. I hope he can hold it together and I hope he's ready to rock, really I do, because it would suck if it was one of those muddled performances from him. But anyway, back to this thing about Jimmy Swagger and what's in the news. Televangelist Jimmy Swagger, whose ministry was toppled by prostitution scandals, dies at ninety ninety years old. Baton Rouge Louisiana Lizana Ape televangelist Jimmy Swaggert, who became a household name, amassing an enormous following and multimillion dollar ministry, only to be undone by his penchant.
Speaker 2: For prostitutes has died.
Speaker 1: Swagger died decades after his once vast audience dwindled and his name became a punchline on late night television. His death was announced Tuesday on his public Facebook page. A cause wasn't immediately given, though at ninety he had been in poor health, having suffered cardiac arrest last month. The Louisiana native was best known for being a captivating Pentecostal preacher with a man as I following before being caught on camera with a prostitute in New Orleans in nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 2: One of a string.
Speaker 1: Of successful TV preachers brought down in the nineteen eighties and nineties by sex scandals. He continued preaching for decades, but with the reduced audience, sure he was still a hell fire though brand brand, firebrand, firebrand, primstone whatever anyway. Swagger encapsulated his downfall in a tearful nineteen eighty eight sermon in which he wept and apologized, but made no reference to his connection to a prostitute. I've sinned against you, Swager told parishioners nationwide.
Speaker 2: I beg you to forgive me.
Speaker 1: He announced his resignation from the Assemblies of God Later that year, shortly after the church said it was defrocking him for rejecting punishment it had ordered for quote moral failure end quote. The church had wanted him to undergo a two year rehabilitation program, including not preaching for a full year. Okay, So Jimmy was not going to go down and not preach. He might get busted, he might have had to go to court, he might have lost his ministry, but he was not going to give up his.
Speaker 2: Preaching because that was the thing.
Speaker 1: This guy stood on a street corner doing it before he had a television network. Seriously, this was his thing. As much as Jerry Lee Lewis, who was his cousin.
Speaker 2: Believed in rock and roll.
Speaker 1: Baby, his cousin was as much a maniac with his Jesus stuff.
Speaker 2: Seriously, and I think it's admirable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got busted with a hooker, and it's funny because it's hypocrisy squared. But you know, it's hilarious and it wasn't the first scandal anyway. Swagger said at the time that he knew dismissal was inevitable, but insisted he had no choice but to separate from the church to save his ministry a Bible college. From poverty in oil fields to a household name Swagger grew up poor, the son of a preacher and a music rich family. He excelled at piano and gospel music, laying and singing with talented cousins who took different paths, rock and roller Jerry Lee Lewis and country singer Mickey Gilly. In his hometown of Faraday, Elisana, Swaggert said he first heard the call of God at age eight. The boys gave him goosebumps and made his hair tingle. He said, everything saying seemed different after that day in front of the Arcade Theater, he said in nineteen eighty five interview with the Jacksonville Journal Career in Illinois, I felt better inside, almost like taking a bath. See. The reason why Ozzie went after this guy is because he was one of many who was like, this guy's the devil. And people don't understand how brutal it is to basically be called the devil. You know, people that take stuff seriously think they are now in a mortal combat with you, a conflict that they could lose their soul for not going after you people that murder abortion doctors, the people that you know figure that burning down children is okay because they're doing things against God. All that stuff is great to people who are fanatics, and I love fanatics to a certain degree, but you got to discourage this.
Speaker 2: They are the devil thing.
Speaker 1: It's funny. I had a guy who was a podcaster on this network for a little while, and all of a sudden, I became the devil. I had a little fun with it, for sure, But this dumbass, you know, thinks that it's okay to go out with that rhetoric. You are setting lunatics off. Anyway. Swagger never ever set off or inspired a lunatic, though, I'm telling you. All he wanted to do was, you know, you're deductible, loky, you know, a donation. And again I can understand that, and I got to respect the skills because with God on his side, man maypank. Anyway, I got a lot more trials and tribulations to get to on today's show. I don't know if you want to hear him, but if you're still listening at this point, you do. So let's move forward with the big bad news of the day. Sean Diddy Combs was denied bail. So let's catch up on this real fast, you know, o'celly style.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal.
Speaker 1: He's got, you know, a whole bunch of accounts against him in a very complex rico count against him. And you know what he got busted for at the end, two out of five counts, the lowest of the counts, which is that he provided transportation for the purposes of prostitution violation of the Man Act. Not that big a deal, one of the smallest things that he could have been popped for, not the sex trafficking charge, not the racketeering charges, just that. But now the judge denied him bail, even though he's been acquitted on three out of five of the counts in New York and all that, and that ruling was made earlier today. Anyway, let's just read from the article here in People magazine. You know what I'm gonna post that I don't think I've ever worked out of People magazine, but it did seem to be the most concise thing. So I'm gonna put it in the chatroom at ocelly dot com for you guys, and also in the show notes. Anyhow, let's go back to it before I get to some other trials and tribulations. Anyways, Shawan Didy Combs denied bail. Here's why judge kept him behind bars. Judge Aram Submanarian made the ruling Wednesday, July second, after Combs was found guilty of prostitution charges and acquitted a more serious charges. All right, see now you see how they summed it up. I did it a little different. Here's your need to know points from People magazine. You know they got to summarize it before they bothered give you because nobody who would physically buy a People magazine or go to the People Magazine website would normally bother to read an entire article.
Speaker 2: So they give you the digest at the top.
Speaker 1: Need to know. A judge rule that Sewan Diddycombs will not be released on bail. The ruling game several hours after a jury acquitted Combs of the sex trafficking and racketeering charges he faced, and convicted him of two lesser counts of transportation to engage in prostitution. Combs is now waiting sentencing and could still face hey maximum of twenty years for the charges he was convicted on ten years for each count. Okay, what the you need to know section doesn't tell you is that the federal sentencing guidelines don't comport with that. They don't suggest that. And in addition, he's already served ten months. That's you know, he's been in prison now for ten months, no bail, behind bars in a rough joint actually okay, for real, So you know what, Yeah, sorry to say, guys, but I gotta tell you I don't see him. You know. Look, I know it's a me too thing still, and even though me too is not the biggest movement anymore, it's still a thing.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I.
Speaker 1: Got some other bits and pieces to get to before I get to I don't know the main story of the day, but you know, the Diddy Combs thing, it's still stay tuned. He's still in jail, and I almost thought he was gonna get released because they brought those I forget what they call him, but the services people that usually come in and set up like okay, we need an ankle bracelet, they got one in a briefcase with him.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: They're determining where the guy can live, can't live, what he can be around, is he allowed to drink. Do we have to put a special restriction against alcohol? Do we have to make sure he does he's nowhere within five hundred feet of a school, you know that kind of stuff. There are special servis's guys that make those determinations, and they were present as if Combs was about to be released at a I don't know, quarter to five this afternoon in Manhattan, and you listen to all these talking heads talking up, Oh, he could go over twenty years. Prosecution tried for fifty by the way, you know, as a suggestion, because the judge said, each of you write me a letter and tell me what the hell I should actually do with this guy as far as letting him out. A little bit before and around five o'clock the judge decided, now I'm not gonna let him out now. It could be it's just a continuation, why bother to make things complicated If the guy's going to wind up walking anyway, or he's going to wind up in prison either way in a few weeks, same thing. It could add to the time served, or it could be a complex thing. And then we don't got to go through the slow bronco chasing under that. But here's the key thing to take away the major charges they tried to hit this guy with, you know, acquitted, And to me, this is just a whole bunch of dirty on a guy who was living the rock star thing. And now it's not politically correct. I know, you know, Cassie whatever. Oh, she's a hero, and she's a forty million dollar richer hero. So she didn't quite you know, get the credit and the bread from their ten album deal. But you know what, if somebody said, here's forty million, here's a ten album deal, I might take the forty million myself, cause ten albums does not guarantee you forty million dollars.
Speaker 2: She got it.
Speaker 1: And Jane or whatever that other alias was that supposedly also testified against him, just saying, you know, victim blaming and victim shaming and all that. Look I wasn't there, and I gotta tell you I didn't see all the evidence. Neither did you. But still this stinks a lot to me like a politically motivated bunch of nonsense. And here's the other fun part. No matter what happens, if did he made the right payment, Trump could have quit him. Just keep that in your minds. Either on his way out the door on his way out from the presidency. He could either you know, he could totally give him a pardon, or he could do it, you know, just over the shoulder while he's waiting on his Big Beautiful Bill right now, which, by the way, is having a little bit of trouble. But that's all political theater. The Republicans are going to push it through. They're gonna behave like some of them anyway, are gonna behave like they resisted it. And the Big Beautiful Bill is going to be what it is. And I'm not even saying I like it or don't like it. Elon Musk is pretending like he don't like it, but you know, we've already figured him out. So you know, the owner of X bunch of nonsense and the Big Beautiful Bill also a bunch of nonsense. It's business as usual, is what it actually is.
Speaker 2: Go ahead call it. I'm just the truth about the day. If right, Well, what do you want to know Toddy.
Speaker 7: Baker's wild claim Oswal girlfriends he knew ruby and very handswer weapons.
Speaker 1: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon, But okay.
Speaker 7: Oswald was on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 1: Come on now has a real.
Speaker 6: Effort on the DFA assassination.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective.
Speaker 2: Let's say you can get.
Speaker 1: Judith Ary Baker in her own words from the author himself signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A s JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 7: Thank you for all the great information revelation through conversation revel.
Speaker 8: Throod com section m here it is, oh.
Speaker 9: Shell fact, oh Shelle hate fack.
Speaker 10: Ringing trum like James m.
Speaker 11: Jule I back, I ain't on the wall Jarle hop back yah mmm mmm.
Speaker 12: Under full of brass, real boonsmash for it flows through every phaint at least the pain.
Speaker 8: In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock, Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 13: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Hancock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical force. Also want to let you know that included with the AAARC website now there is a Larryhancock section and you will see an interesting expansion of it coming up. So if you go to the Assassination Archives Records Collection online THEAARC dot org and you go check it out, there's now a brand new Larryhancock dedicated archive and there's going to be more coming there soon. In addition to that, though, got to mention to you that guess what Larry will be presenting at the Lancer Conference. Okay, and that is happening November twenty first through the twenty third this year in November in.
Speaker 2: Dallas, Texas.
Speaker 1: All right? Where at Well, it's gonna be at the Fairmont Dallas, seventeen seventeen North ackerd Street in Texas. The website to go sign up is Assassination Conference dot com all right, and virtual or in person tickets are available there. However, I would advise you use the code o'celly ten and get ten percent off. In addition to Larry, you're gonna have you know those guys from that untold American stories, that Mark Rubert and what's his freaking name? Eric Hunley, but Larry, Alex Harris of course, Robert Tannenbaum all right, Robert Crodin, Chris Gallup, Matt Dalfitt, Paul Abbott, Brent Holland, Jeff meek Hey, Bill Simpitch, Phil Singer.
Speaker 2: Oh and guess who THEMC is me Chuck o'chelly.
Speaker 1: Anyways, that's happened, and go to Assassination Conference dot com sign up, get your tickets and you know again if you can't be there in person, which I really wish you would, because I'd like to meet and great with you. But if not, it's always available virtual And I don't know how long you get to download the videos for, but you really should download them, keep them, and uh you might.
Speaker 2: Even see slight upgrades in the stuff this year and.
Speaker 1: Again that is November twenty first to the twenty third this year twenty twenty five. JFK's November in Dallas Lancer Conference, dot Com Radio.
Speaker 14: Stuy Apple, stroy Apple, OHI, stroy Apple, stroy Apple, stay.
Speaker 15: Cobuse expressed by caller schools there anyone else who happens again on the air of Jelly dot com do not necessarily reflect reviews of Kelly dot Com or chum and we are not responsible.
Speaker 1: We're getting stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 2: Do you like history?
Speaker 4: Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that.
Speaker 10: Led up to this.
Speaker 4: Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com, Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 1: This is James Forman at coper Report dot com, and you're listening to the Shelly affected Olly dot com.
Speaker 16: Revelation through conversation, Yeah, revelation.
Speaker 10: Through conversation carriers in truth breaking through nuclear holocaust. You know what uranium is, right, think of nuclear weapons and a things.
Speaker 4: Like Ochili dot com.
Speaker 1: Read Yeah, the second and final segment of the Wednesday O'Kelly effect right here and now looks like anyway, guests, we'll have to see. But uh, let's see what comes of it, right anyway. A couple of quick notes before I get to the main news story of the day. I guess Walmart staff panic as bosses ready for this one roll out, mass sackings overnight, leaving stores understaffed. Walmart makes major change to help older Americans. Walmart employees saying they're losing co workers overnight. The retailer, America's largest private employer, is complying with a sweeping Supreme Court decision that allowed the Trump administration to revoke work protections for half a million migrant worker employees. Walmart staffers are saying the company is responding with quick staffing cuts in stores. They're worried there aren't enough workers anyone else just lose a bunch of employees to Trump policy. A redditor asked in a thread dedicated to Walmart, my store just lost ten employees who were here on work visas. Another claim their store lost forty staffers at a four hundred workers store, representing ten percent of the workforce. They said remaining employees are now scrambling to keep stores running. No kidding, that's in the Daily Mail. Let's see, was this today or yesterday? I think it was the one I gathered for Tuesday. But still, yeah, July first. This was Let's see, it was first released on the thirtieth of June. But July first, and you know today? What second? Yeah, today's second, So you know, just one of the many things that's going on. Remember, Doge might come and eat you, like Trump said, it might come and eat mine, which I would be mighty entertained if they deported Elon Musk. But it's not gonna happen. It's a charade anyway. I just thought that was a fun note. In other deportation Nation news, a pregnant Alabama woman says she and her Trump's supporting husband were blindsided when ICE detained him. Not kidding this. According to BuzzFeed, an Alabama woman married to an Iranian immigrant says her family regrets supporting President Donald Trump and his aggressive immigration policies after ICE detained her husband over the weekend as part of a recent roundup of Iranian nationals. We believed in his Trump's and brackets immigration policies, and we're completely blindsided and truly believed that only criminals are being detained, Morgan Gardner told Newsweek. See now here's the funny thing, right, this is a BuzzFeed story barred from Newsweek. And there we go. So an Iranian guy marries an American. Now, normally, if you like legit married an American, you know, and you were a foreigner man or woman, it didn't matter. You got to stay in this country because you were now declared what their partner, therefore part of their family. Therefore, if they're American, you're American. It's not going to work that way, And I got bad news for you. On top of it, there's lots of people that say that they should be able to decide whether you should be disqualified from being an American like you know, your birthright is not your birthright anymore. That's coming, mark my words. But that's not going to be introduced by Trump. That's the next wave of the program. You see this program. He likes it. He loves it, although he's trying to hold back on hotel workers and farm workers.
Speaker 2: I wonder why.
Speaker 1: Hotel and farm workers specifically. It's hilarious because he knows the food system in this country have collapsed without any any illegal slave labor wages, farm work, and we're done food wise, but you know, because nobody will be able to we can't afford to eat now. I mean, imagine what happens when your food prices, you know, quadruple overnight. Anyway, on top of that, they're gonna start trying to empty out this country a bit. And you know what's really funny is that it kind of sits with the same fanciful agenda that many people have claimed for decades that the Democrats have. They're bringing in illegals because the illegals will vote for them. Okay, So if you're importing illegals to vote for you, and simultaneously you're clearing out the country of the problematic ones. This to me sounds more like a sorting system. And then they're going to start deporting Americans and people that thought they were Americans.
Speaker 2: Maybe they'll just decide.
Speaker 1: To deport the people that they declared less useful, brave New world knocking at the door anyway, not saying that's a Trump thing, by the way, or Republican thing. I'm telling you that's a uniparty thing. But I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist right anyway, In case you were keeping track of the main story of the day, I guess the big, big shocker was that kid that murdered inexplicably four students in Idaho. And he shut up already. This is all white on white crime. By the way, you know four kids he killed in Idaho, not Ohio, Idaho. I know we mix them up if we're not from there. But anyway, the kid Coburger, right, he pled guilty today and accepted a plea bargain. And it seems as though judge accepted a plea bargain basically to get the needle off the table so it doesn't wind up in his arm, his leg or wherever they're gonna stick it. But no explanation motive has been given here so far about this case. They really didn't have the forensics necessary to nail the kid, except they had his phone data. Keep that in mind too, They had his phone data. They were going to go to trial mainly on the strength of his phone data and where his car plate was scanned and where the cops pulled him over. Surveillance capital at its finest. But and I'm not even mad that they nailed a murderer, neither of you. But dude, does anybody else see how this could be a problem for people who are in a shady area or a gray area at some point? Anyway, the audio was, I guess interesting from his admission in court. This is not a full allocution, but it isn't admission in court. And yeah, here we go.
Speaker 8: Dilantra entering Moscow at approximately three two a m.
Speaker 17: Go It.
Speaker 1: Hang on, the judge is shuffling some papers. I thought I had a cute up in the.
Speaker 17: Right so as to count one Burgley, the state would have to have proven that honor. About November thirteen, twenty twenty two, in Layta County, Idaho, you unlawfully entered a residence located at one one two two King Road in Moscow, Idaho, with the intent to commit the felony crime of murder. As to count two. The state would have had to have proven that honor about that same date in Leytak County, Idaho. You did willfully and lawfully, deliberately, with premeditation and malice of forethought, killing murder, Madison Mogan.
Speaker 1: All right, So look what happens here is there's going to lay out that you killed a human being and you willfully, thoughtfully with premeditation, et cetera, first degree murder charge. You did this right, You admitted to it. You filled out a form, you said you did it. You're admitting to it. You're pleading guilty. You're not doing it because you're on any drugs. Right, Nobody forced you told you and anyway they gave you good advice. You're not going to be allowed to appeal this et cetera, et cetera. And it's all to avoid the needle, but it's also going to avoid an explanation to the families who survived. I'm just telling you, and there's no motivation for this guy to put out a book or anything else. I'm sure people are going to wonder and They're gonna study him for a while. But I don't know what's going to come of it except the families are never gonna get any peace over this. And it's mixed. Some of the families are pissed, some of them are not. They just want it over with. Some of them don't want to have to relive the horror show. But it was what it was that time.
Speaker 17: I was under the belief that this case was proceeding to trial as had been indicated, and that obviously required that we act quickly.
Speaker 1: Thank you, No, you're Runner, Thank you very well, I believe. He asked if they had any further motions there with that response was, Miss.
Speaker 17: Taylor, have you had sufficient time to discuss this case in all of its ramifications with your client?
Speaker 13: I have you, Runner?
Speaker 17: Have you discussed fully with him his rights, defenses, and possible consequences to him of the guilty plea?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir.
Speaker 17: Have you been able to do all the discovery you feel necessary?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir?
Speaker 17: And have you informed your client of the importance providing the court truthful and accurate answers and taking this plea today? I have have you apprised your client of any and all offers and counteroffers and answered his all right.
Speaker 1: To not bore you to death. This is the judge asking the questions of the lawyer. Then he asked the questions of Coburger. Do you realize that you're pleading guilty to all this stuff? Do you understand the ratifications of they're covering all the basis So somebody later doesn't say he didn't understand, he didn't know, he wasn't aware, he didn't think. No, anyway, let's go to the summary if you will. And I went to CBS News on this. I know it's the CIA's network and all, but sometimes they do good write ups anyway. Brian Coberger accepts plea deal in fatal stabbings of four Idaho college students. Prosecutors say Brian Coberger has accepted a plea deal that will spare him the death penalty in the slayings of four University of Idaho students in November of twenty twenty two. According to a letter sent to the victims' families by prosecutors, Coburger's charged with four council murder in the stabbings of Ethan Chapman, Xena Kernoudle, Madison Mogan, and Kaylee Conclavis, who were killed at a home in Moscow, Idaho, during the early morning hours of November thirteen, twenty twenty two. In the letter, portions of which were shown to CBS News by Mogan's of father Ben Mogan, the Lata County Prosecutor's office says LATOA I think it is actually says attorneys for Coburger requested a plea deal and Coburger accepted it. The letter says Coburger agreed to plead guilty to all the counts against him, and that he would be sentenced to four consecutive, back to back life sentences on the four murder counts and would waive all rights to appeal. The letter also says that if Coburger enters guilty, please as accepted at an upcoming hearing. We anticipate to this case. We'll be set for sensing in late July. If defendant does not enter guilty, please as expected, we are prepared to proceed to trial as planned. The family of one of the other victims, Kaylee Conclaves, also said they received a letter about the plea deal. A hearing in the case has been scheduled for Wednesday, Coburger had been fighting the charges. His trial was expected to begin in August. Following several delays, the murders terrorized the community, and for weeks the hunt for a suspect was shrouded in mystery. Coburger was arrested six weeks later at his parents' home in Pencil. According to a police aff David DNA, evidence linked him to a knife sheath found at the crime scene. At the time of his arrest, Coburger was a PhD criminology student and teaching assistant at Washington State University's Pullman campus, which is about fifteen minute drive from Muscow, Idaho. Ben Mogan said he was relieved to get the letter about the plea deal. Quote, if you get a quick death sentence, then you know you don't have to spend decades thinking about how terrible you made the world. He said. We can actually put this behind us and not have these future dates and future things that we don't want to have to be at that we shouldn't have to be at, that have to do with this terrible person, he said. We get to just think about the rest of our lives and have to try and figure out how to do it without Maddie and without the rest of the kids. And that's ultimately in my mind, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: This kid fears death. He was to deal it, but he's not able to accept it.
Speaker 1: And sadly, sadly, in my mind, I'll tell you what, take that death sentence quick over, sitting in a damn sell for the rest of my life. But to each his own, I guess. And thus the trials and tribulations for the first week of July are over. Now tomorrow night, I'm gonna do a double show. I'm gonna do yet again another news roundup. If there is any news to report, I guess we'll have to wait and see, and Larry Hancock will join me around the time that I would normally have done a second hour tomorrow night, and I'm gonna talk to Larry about a few things. But it'll be just yet again another check in, and you know that's always good. So it could be UAP's, it could be JFK, it could be RFK, it could be one of Larry's many hobbies that he's threatened on occasion to talk about on the show. But I'm very, very happy to have author Larry Hancock with me. Tomorrow night, and hopefully you guys will also be there. Until then, I'll say this, I appreciate those of you that have contributed. I understand those of you that set me apologies that you can no longer contribute, that you can't stay signed up, that you can't do this and you can't do that. And I get it, and I'm willing to accept any kind of help I can get, whether it's look, a free book is great, you know what. Cash contributions are ultra helpful. You want the access code to pay off a bill, you know what, I'll give it to you. If I can share some streaming or share a service or two. Look, I'm here to do that too. We need to try and survive together so that we may thrive in the future. And I'm hoping to stick around just long enough for this particular set of maddening circumstances to passy. Oh, you know I was drawing this all to a conclusion. I forgot to mention Trump's big, big, beautiful bill, didn't I It's still being work done in Congress. And I advise you to go look at c SPAN, don't watch the talking heads, don't bother with any of that and a special message also to listener ed if he's still listening. My brother, I'm one of the few people that might understand the situation you're in, and there are many of you that are in isolated and terrible situations. And I think that those of us that have been isolated and cut off from great portions of society where we once did thrive and you know, sort of resonate among a mass of people, and nowadays we are relegated to isolation. I think all of us could get together and probably make things better for each other. Anyway, hit me up blind JFK researcher at gmail dot com more than happy to hear from you. Also, more weekly reader articles coming up, although they don't quite come out weekly, do they, but they're still coming out.
Speaker 15: The views expressed by Cohler storms there anyone else who happens to get on the erit of jelly dot com do not necessarily reflect the views of jelly dot com or Jeff o' jelly, and we are.
Speaker 1: Not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Going to the War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of The Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against.
Speaker 7: For more information, The War State dot Com Revelation through Conversation, Revelation through con say.
Speaker 4: O Chili dot com.
Speaker 11: This is James Corb at Corter Report dot com and you're listening to the dot.
Speaker 2: Com dot com Radio.
Speaker 14: Dey Apple, Stroyapple, Oi, Stroy Apple, Stroy apple, stoyapple with stoying apple, restroy oi oi under.
Speaker 1: The beast that smash.
Speaker 12: The fire flows through every vein, little storm unleased, the pain change, saw rist, the sad, the knight Beezy likes, Ignite, the fight swims, the rusty killer.
Speaker 10: Blows, grow the rough destruction, grow, break the rhythm, crush the light in the black, no.
Speaker 3: Light.
Speaker 16: Revel legs, revel.
Speaker 10: Level, l s through conversation, shut.
Speaker 12: Her show, truth breaking through thunder, roll of brass, rattle bonsa smash. Fire flows through everythin little soul unleashed, the pain