Speaker 1: A Cast recommends.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 3: I'm Dan Snow, historian and host of Dan Snow's History hit podcast. I want to tell you about a brand new series I don't need to miss about the real history behind the Odyssey, with a major new Hollywood adaptation arriving this month, will trace Odysseus's epic journey across the Mediterranean, uncover the world of Myceny in Greece, and investigate the mysteries of Homer and what draws us back to this timeless masterpiece again and again. For everything you need to know about the Odyssey, check out Dan Snow's History Hits wherever you get your.
Speaker 4: Podcasts a cast powers of world's top podcast including.
Speaker 2: Off Menu, the Adam Buxton Podcast, and.
Speaker 1: The show You're listening to right now.
Speaker 2: Warning side effects of listening to Where Did the Road Go may include reality slippage, sudden interest in obscure folklore, in arguing with your past self in dreams. This month's Where Did the Road Go? Is sponsored by the following awesome individuals, Greg Ross, Alison Cook, Super Inframan thirty six Dingo, Yvonne Williams and Michael Friske. Thank you so much for helping make this show.
Speaker 5: Possible transmissions start. Welcome to Where Did the Road Go? Join us as we wander off the path and explore lost history, consciousness, the poarer, normal, unexplained mysteries, alternative thought, and much more. We are present on the web at Where Did the Road Go? Dot com. Now here is your host, Soriah.
Speaker 2: Welcome to this edition of Where Did the Road Go Go? And tonight I have joining me aj from the Parasortium podcast, which is primarily on substack right well.
Speaker 6: It's substack, YouTube, Spotify, and like nine other platforms, so it's pretty preferse.
Speaker 2: Okay. I'm only familiar with it from some substack.
Speaker 6: I just came on to substack by the request of some of the people because they don't like Patreon and yeah, and it's an easier platform to deal with.
Speaker 2: I do like substack. I have no real complaints about it though, and it seems like a better community overall, honestly than a lot of other social media.
Speaker 6: It is they have less of the problematic sorts.
Speaker 2: Now you've how long have you been doing Parasortium?
Speaker 6: This is our fifth season, so five years, okay. Prior prior to that, we were we were working in preservation of artifacts and and that sort of thing. So so we built up and then someone said do a podcast. Okay, and here we are five years later and it's become our main thing. And what kind of artifacts, Well, it's a broad thing. We do local artifacts and like when people are teared down schools and whatnot, they'll send us a picture. We'll preserve a picture of something that they found that has historical significance, and then if they do it right, we can create a three D model of it and have that in the museum somewhere.
Speaker 2: Why not just get the artifacts.
Speaker 6: Sometimes the artifacts are broken and so I end up with the pieces and then I stitch it back together and use my artistic skills to infer the damage pieces that are missing. And so it's a lot of tedious work, sure, and we've done a few items of that nature now less so because we're more into creating content for YouTube and substack. We're actually we're working on a couple of TV shows to bring to market in the next couple of years. Hopefully that that works out.
Speaker 2: TV is always a sketchy market, it seems it is.
Speaker 6: They're very fickle. Yeah, they come in, they want you to change everything. That's why one of the projects. If I can, I'm going to do like a Kickstarter and see if I can't fund it myself. There you go, because it's it. I'm going to have to hire at least one or two other people to do it with me, and that's a significant amount of money considering it's an animation.
Speaker 2: Oh and.
Speaker 6: And right now I'm doing all of the animation and learning animation while i'm doing it, so so it's.
Speaker 2: Fun at least you enjoy it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've always been artistic, so you've and.
Speaker 2: You've had paranormal experiences your whole.
Speaker 6: Life, Yes, right from when I was a baby.
Speaker 2: What were the early ones?
Speaker 6: When I was six months old and just starting to babble and say names, I started talking to someone in my crib and my parents asked me if it was my grandmother that was living with us, and I shook my head no, And they were looking through albums and I pointed to my grandmother that had died ten years before me and said Nanny Alice. And I shouldn't have been speaking that well at that time, but I said that, and it kind of freaked them out.
Speaker 2: I'm also surprised you remember that young I.
Speaker 6: Don't remember it, but I was told the story. Oh okay a thousand times afterwards because my house was severely haunted. We had a former owner who was a rather belligerent person who liked to choke people. Oh and people that weren't used to the house. If they stayed in my bedroom, which was the old garage where he worked, they would wake up in the middle of night feeling like they're being choked and and then run out. So I was the only one that could stay in there. But he tried to choke me once and I told him to go away, and he never bought bothered me again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's remarkable how that works.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when you're when you're dealing with ghosts, they're like people if you if you give them a boundary, they'll stick to it, particularly if you're forceful, and then with your intentions towards maintaining that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, so apparently he liked you more than anyone else.
Speaker 6: I guess. I guess I didn't like his piano playing. I still don't like piano because of it.
Speaker 2: So would it just be like random piano notes or no.
Speaker 6: My grandmother had a like an old organ, and it was an electric organ. So it would play unplugged. Oh, and he he would play old funeral churches. So it was it was very creepy. And as a kid, I hated him. I didn't I didn't like anything to do with him. But I had my grandmother's spirit protecting me the whole time. I would feel her presence in the room because I would smell magnolia. These are memories I haven't talked about in a minute, But it kind of built from there.
Speaker 2: Why why do you assume it was the former owner?
Speaker 6: Because we had direct evidence of the man and people that lived in the area remembered him, and they no one liked him. He was he was one of those guys if you went on on his property, come out with a shotgun and threaten you.
Speaker 2: Oh beautiful.
Speaker 6: Yeah. But it was also a wife beater, and so so his wife left him and he became just a bitter old man. And at that point the house was only a quarter of the size that it was when when I was in it, because it was a cabin and they built they built additions onto the cabin and made it like it was like a four bedroom house out of it.
Speaker 2: It was an old place on top of that, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well it was. It'd been there since the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you're out of We never talked about it. You're out of Canada.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes. At that point, my hometown was Halifax, Nova Scotia. It was a Kearney Lake area which became in the in the early eighties part of the city, but prior to that it was part of the county.
Speaker 2: Gotcha. Okay, So that was that was your earliest stuff.
Speaker 6: That was the earliest stuff. But we started having UFOs following us and that I remember being four years old and seeing UFOs every day. It was day or night, it didn't matter. In the daytime, it would be a silver oblong object, kind of like a football shape, and as soon as I I or anyone noticed it, it would do like a stagger around and then and then fly off in a direction.
Speaker 2: Did it always look the same?
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, and this is this is in in the early eighties, so it's it's we didn't have drones like we do now, but even it's more in kind like a tick tack like the tic tac I think. But around that same time, in my bedroom I had blue and red lights like orb like things flying around me and the red one touched my belly and burnt me, and I flipped my lid and ran to my parents.
Speaker 2: How were you?
Speaker 6: I was four?
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, And.
Speaker 6: They thought that I'd rolled over, And it was in the summer, so it was hot and I was sweaty, and they thought I'd rolled over and stuck my belly against the plug. But it wasn't the case. But I had like a three prong burn just above my belly, but similar to the shape of that, but the opposite direction to what it should have been. So, because you know, the three prong one is usually on the bottom, but this was reversed like a triangle.
Speaker 2: Even so, and I don't think you could lay against that and cause that to happen.
Speaker 6: It shouldn't. I think it was more of them trying to explain it to me to calm me down. Yeah, but they I would talk about it in public and they would say, no, no, don't do that, right because they didn't want me to get ostracized for being a weirdo. But I here, I am doing this, so lean.
Speaker 2: You have to. But honestly, you just have to be yourself and not worry about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if people don't like it. Then they're not people that you weren't around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 6: But the UFOs after that, they didn't come into the bedroom, like the entities didn't come into the bedroom. Bedroom. But a couple of years later, I was around six years old and I got lost in the woods, and it was like nature itself protected me.
Speaker 2: At that time.
Speaker 6: But I somehow got a two day walk away from home by adults, and I was like six years old. I got two days away in a matter of twelve hours. Wow, So I don't know what happened.
Speaker 2: Why you got lost? You remember, like why you got lost?
Speaker 6: I remember that I was chasing a bunny and then all of a sudden I didn't recognize my surrounding and I ran for a bit and then I found this big oak tree and I just sat under it and stayed there, and it kind of felt like it was protecting me, and so I felt comfortable enough that I fell asleep and I woke up to my dad and a tracker finding me, and they woke me up and they were of course, my dad was very upset. Why did you run off?
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 6: I was grounded for a month after that. You're not leaving this year.
Speaker 2: But how did they track you?
Speaker 6: The tracker he followed the footsteps.
Speaker 2: But you said you didn't go very far, but you were found two days away.
Speaker 6: I found I was found two days away, but it was they tracked me by footsteps, and I don't know how that could be because it was so young. And they only told me this story a few more times, like from their point of view, and I told them my point of view. I got two days away in twelve hours, but it was like I said.
Speaker 2: Ran right, right, but you don't remember doing that? And did they find you under the oak tree?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So the oak tree itself was like two days away from where you got into the woods.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 6: It was missing time easily.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's weird that they were able to track you.
Speaker 6: It is it's like there's a physical, physical way that they were able to find me, because otherwise they wouldn't have never found me, right, So something protected me, that's all I can say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, that's that's wild.
Speaker 6: But it's not the only time in my life I've had lost time. Oh Okay, when I was in my twenties, I was in the military and I got hurt and I lost three years of memories, but at that time it was I lost time as well because they couldn't locate me for three days.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: So and this is only from reports that were given to me. I don't remember any of that time.
Speaker 2: And was it a situation where again you were found outside of where you should have been able to get to.
Speaker 6: I think so they were perplexed as how I could get as far as I did. There's not a lot that I actually remember of that time because I.
Speaker 7: Was injured, how badly injured? I was severely concut. Okay, so it was it was just very odd. It was like I went five hundred kilo plumb. I'm not sure what that would be in miles. It was five hundred kilometers away from where I should have been.
Speaker 2: Let's see, I don't know what that breaks down into in miles either.
Speaker 6: It's about two hundred and fifty roughly.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a good distance.
Speaker 6: It is, and average you can do about thirty to sixty miles in a day.
Speaker 2: Three hundred and ten point seven miles there you go. Yeah, that's that's that's a lot. That's a lot, especially with a concussion.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I have a strong will to live when I was fourteen, We go go back a bit. Yeah, when I was four fourteen, I was poisoned by bleach. Oh my guy prepared donairs on bleach. He killed two people and six others like myself, were affected by it.
Speaker 2: What did this guy do?
Speaker 6: He prepared donair on bleach.
Speaker 2: What's donair?
Speaker 6: Donair is like a shwarm up, but that is either it's meat, meat that's been cooked on a spit and shaved off with tomatoes and a creamy sauce, and it's on a peda.
Speaker 2: And he just added bleach into it.
Speaker 6: Well, he poured bleach on the board like he was going to clean it and then never cleaned it off. Oh, and then prepared food on it.
Speaker 2: Was that intentional on his part?
Speaker 6: I think so, because he ran He ran away after that and no one could find him, and they shut down. They shut down the place, complicated, confiscated whatever they could. But wow, Yeah, I led internally for a month and passed away three times. Oh man, I say three times. It was more more more than that, but that I can remember.
Speaker 2: Did you did you have any in your death.
Speaker 6: Experiences or yeah? Yeah, I the last one. I was gone for fourteen minutes and I had no no brain function, and they they were calling time and death and I sat up on them.
Speaker 2: What did you experience in that time?
Speaker 6: I know that I was on a dirt road, kind of like a desert dirt road, and I was walking either I don't know if it was a sunrise or sunset, but it was the sun was low in the sky and I was walking towards it, and I heard a voice say, you can come here and have peace for yourself, or go back and have peace for your family. And so I turned around and came back. But there's some imagery to do with that. Something guided me back, and it was it was a dragon, but it was not your usual dragon. My family Cress is a sea dragon. It's a royal sea dragon with twin lions, and that basically symbolizes that you're part of royalty. This is the British Royalty anyway. So I saw that and they guided me back to myself, and then I sat up and freaked out everyone.
Speaker 2: Obviously he recovered from the bleach poisoning I did.
Speaker 6: It still kind of affects me. My My stomach lining is weak because of it, yeah, and prone to tearing. So I have to be careful what I eat and how much I eat.
Speaker 2: Did you know that there's actually like a whole drinking bleach movement. Yeah, it's they believe that bleach will clean you out, which, yes, it will.
Speaker 6: Definitely clean you out. It'll burn your guts it and you'll.
Speaker 2: Bleed behind the Bastards did a whole like two part series or something on it. I can't remember if if they consider themselves a church or what, but they're very pro drinking bleach and they think it's the solution everything. And uh when COVID hit and Trump said saying about, you know, if we could just get the bleach inside of you, they took that as him like advocating what they were doing.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's.
Speaker 6: Scary and people call me weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you didn't do it intentionally, no.
Speaker 6: Oh man. But it's when when people do that sort of thing, it's like the whole snake wrangling right in church.
Speaker 2: I would much rather play with a snake.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, but the snake will still bite you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. Well, so it's the Genesis two Church of Health and Healing. They promote Miracle Mineral solution, a toxic liquid that is essentially industrial bleach. As a fake miracle cure for autism, cancer, COVID and nearly all disease.
Speaker 6: Wow, and how many of their members of the past, because.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sure a lot. It was some terrifying stuff they were reading on behind the bastards where they like people were like, oh, my kid is pooping out all this this weird white stuff, and like they're going, yeah, that's his intestines, you know, that's that's wow. Yeah, it is. It's nuts.
Speaker 6: It boggles the mind that people people will go along with that. But a lot of cults they poison themselves. Yeah, the death cults and that, Yeah, that is that doesn't get anything weird for you on your on your show.
Speaker 2: But yeah, like I didn't know that was a thing. And I was absolutely shocked that anyone can think drinking industrial bleach is somehow a cure.
Speaker 6: It's it's odd. I've heard of people eating uh pods the time, laundry pods.
Speaker 2: That was that was a stupid challenge that people put out.
Speaker 6: But but the thing is that this is how many people can lead off the edge of the cliff and not go over myself. That's usually the case that the person person that eggs it on is not the person that's going to do it.
Speaker 2: The thing too about like a church of drinking bleach. It's like you're going to kill all your your members eventually.
Speaker 6: Yeah, eventually you're gonna be the last one alive.
Speaker 2: I mean, did you ingest a lot when you when you were you know, exposed?
Speaker 6: It was it was maybe a tea spoon, but it was it was enough that a burnt burnt holes in my stomach lining and I led internally. On top of it, the meat that he fed us was also ransom. Oh awesome, And so I had seminole poisoning and bleach poisoning at the same time. So I was quarantined. And actually the only thing I remember is wandering around the hospital room saying I'm not going to die. And then my dad snapped me out of my psychosis at that point and said, stop doing that. You're making me feel Isn't that good? You're freaking me out.
Speaker 2: At least you weren't saying I am going to die. That would be a lot more freaky.
Speaker 6: That would be a lot more freaky. But the last time I passed, he had gone home to get changed in that and then when he came back, all the doctors were freaking out and he was like, what's going on? Your son's okay, but he had he had passed and blah blah blah, and they told him all of this. And two weeks later I was least from the hospital, well on the way to mending. But I think me choosing to live turned the tide for me. My body just started healing itself good. But yeah, it was, it was. It was an intense time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I can't even imagine having to go through that was the guy caught.
Speaker 6: No, no, really, no, he disappeared to a country without extradition.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 6: That's as far as they got. And he was he was in his sixties. Yeah, so I don't think he lasted that long.
Speaker 2: Now, those are the ones who lived forever.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, true, true. But we go forward, went with weird experiences around.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 6: I was around thirty thirty years old, thirty thirty one, and this is after I got out of the military and all of that, and I was on my way to work. I was standing at the bus stop. It was around mid to late October, and I was right across from what they call Africville, which was the place that reached slaves from the States came to and they built homes in that particular area, but the city had gone in and ousted all of them and moved them into the projects. Basically, they had built public housing for them and they destroyed Africville. But there was a whole fight that happened in that area. People had died, people had been hurt in this. So I know all of that history. But I was standing there mining my own business, and then all of a sudden, someone screaming at me in my face in Haitian. But they're not there.
Speaker 2: You heard it, but they were there.
Speaker 6: I heard it, and I also felt the warmth of their breath on my face. And I knew it was Haitian because when it was a kid, one of my friends was Haitian and E spokation to me. So I understood that buddy saying get out of here. So I don't remember the words now, my memory's not not as good as it was, but I remember he told me to get the hell out of there, and my bus came a couple of minutes later, so I hopped on the bus and went to work. But weird stuff like that happens to me all the time. The more liminal work that I do, the more happened. So it's if I'm in that in between place. But because I've been dead so long or so many times in my life, I think I'm kind of half in, half out. Yeah, and so this stuff is attracted to me.
Speaker 2: Was when you were fourteen? Is that the only time he almost died?
Speaker 6: No? No, when I was born, I was born without breath. Okay, the stress of it stopped my heart, so they resuscitated me and all of that, and then at four years old, I drowned and had to be resuscitated. Then, so I'm a fighter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no kidding, but yeah, it's no close calls in the military.
Speaker 6: No, no, well one one. But it was a rocket grenade hit a car next to me and blew me against a wall and I got concussed and uh and shrapnel in my face.
Speaker 2: So was that the Missing Time episodes? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's pretty bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds it.
Speaker 6: I have a little bit of PTSD from from moments like that. It's it's not just that, it's the feeling like you're you can't stand down, that you can't that you can't feel safe. Yeah, you're always on alert. You're always uh fireflight. It took a lot of years to get over that.
Speaker 2: Did you ever completely get over it?
Speaker 6: No? No, I'll have moments where we're all panic, and I've learned methods to medicate it, and it's only through meditative practices and uh self awareness. I'll get into a panic, my heart rays, and I'll start to have flashbacks a little bit, and then something will click in my mind and I'll realize I am not there, and so I take a few deep breaths and and kind of kind of stepped back mentally from the situation. But it's always there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and You've been a lot.
Speaker 6: I've lived a life.
Speaker 2: So going back, I know you said you had at least one weird experience during the military besides the missing time one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we were clearing a cave and something streached at us and started throwing rocks at us. And it was pale skinned and kind of looked like the rake. But this is before I knew what the rake was. The rake kind of gave me an idea of what that thing looked like.
Speaker 2: I forgot the rake was a thing until you mentioned it exactly. That was that a creepy pasta Initially it was.
Speaker 6: A creepy pasta. It has no reality. It was something someone made up just to scare people. But this thing was real. This thing was attacking us. We shot at it and it ran off. We never found a body, we never found blood, but we knew we had hit it right. So whatever it was, it had armor.
Speaker 2: And this happened with other people obviously.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, there was six of us.
Speaker 2: And everyone saw the same thing.
Speaker 6: Two of them are dead now. But it happened well after I had come home, and it's kind of we've kind of lost touch. Yeah, it's a that experience. I was happy to have people that experienced weirdness with.
Speaker 2: Me, Yeah, especially saying like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but recently, recently, like in the last twelve years, I've had a lot more experiences of high strangeness. Okay, like synchronistic things like the number one one one occurs regularly, Okay, and I'll be making a video but up like a short and without realizing it, I'll make it one point one one minute, eleven seconds and it's just it'll happen. I'll be Okay, that's weird. But and then after having that experience, things will kick off, like I'll see we have what we call our house fairy. It's less, it's been around less since our cat passed, but it's it still comes in and it's about a four foot tall hairy creature. Okay, in Slavac uh they by mythology that's a domovic kind of like a brownie. So we have that. I'll see that. Ever so often, I've seen doppelgangers of my wife come into the bedroom and I'll be I'll react to her. A few times have been on the show, and I react to it and there's no one there, and the outfit that she was wearing that I saw her in is not what she's wearing.
Speaker 2: So well, for a moment, let's go back to the to the fairy. What does it look like like you physically see this thing?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it has like a brown, dark brown her everywhere, cold black eyes, like a pointed muzzle like nose, and it kind of like to play peek a boo. I'll notice it and then it'll it'll peak around the corner a few more times and then I'll hear it run off. So it's odd, but because I've had so many odd things, it seems normal to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know how that goes.
Speaker 4: A Cast recommends.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 3: I'm Dan Snow, historian and host of Dan Snow's History podcast. I want to tell you about a brand new series I don't need to miss about the real history behind the Odyssey, with a major new Hollywood adaptation arriving this month, will trace odysseus Is epic journey across the Mediterranean, uncover the world of Myceny and Greece, and investigate the mysteries of Homer and what draws us back to this timeless masterpiece again and again. For everything you need to know about the Odyssey, check out Dan Snow's History hits wherever you get your podcasts A.
Speaker 4: Cast powers of world's top podcast including.
Speaker 1: Off Menu, the Adam Buston Podcast, and the show you're listening to right now.
Speaker 2: You just kind of gloss over the little ones.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But my wife and I we both saw the same thing at work. We saw shadows that were whipping around. We worked together for a short period of time overnight and we were out putting out trash and it was like a bunch of little shadows whizzed around us and then flew away. But my wife, she had a physical reaction to it. Her kit. She had a year after we moved to Vancouver Island, my wife had kit these stones and her kidneys started hurting before we experienced the shadows. So when we went out, it whizzed around us and then they left. She started feeling better after that, and so when weirdness happens, she'll feel it in their kidneys.
Speaker 2: Interesting has she shared a lot of experiences with you.
Speaker 6: A couple. We did an experiment where we summoned UFOs okay, and we both we both saw saw UFOs But was it because we wanted to find it? Or was it because it came to us? We don't know.
Speaker 2: You just know it worked.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And weirdness with that is video. We saw lights with our naked eyes, but the video registered it as a blur.
Speaker 2: So what color with a light there?
Speaker 6: They're like a green color. And the one my wife saw went straight across the sky, and the one I saw was going up into the.
Speaker 2: Sky and go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 6: Now. I looked at it several times trying to figure out if it was someone firing something from the from the ground. But I talked to military people about that and they said nothing was being fired at that time, So what I saw is unconfirmed. What she saw wasn't a plane either, and so that is unconfirmed. So and we have the footage, but it's just a blur, like.
Speaker 2: Is it a blur because it was moving too fast.
Speaker 6: Or once she saw was moving slow at a slow pace left or right through the clouds and then disappeared. So and you can see you can see the drink. You can see the blur moving across the screen slowly, and then it moves behind a cloud and disappears. The blur is no more. It's like an anomaly in the footage.
Speaker 2: Because was it about the same size as what she saw?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Oh, it was weird.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm always fascinated by that because I think our brains are probably picking up more information than is actually visible spectrum, and it's just kind of putting it into the visual spectrum.
Speaker 6: Well, that's something I didn't mention. I was born blind. Oh, I was so severely cross eyed that the only vision I had was infrared.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, I didn't even though that was a thing.
Speaker 6: It is, it is. You see infrared at the side of your eyes. Okay, so my whole world was infrared for eighteen months in my life. They did an operation and took the muscle from my eyelid and split it and grafted it my eyes to add the muscle that was needed to straighten them. So I have my sight because of an experimental surgery. At that point, I was one of like three people who had that surgery, and now now it's commonplace.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had no idea we could see an infrared at all.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, So that that in and of itself made me weird when as a kid, because when I painted things, if I wasn't careful, I would and infra red.
Speaker 2: Even after everything was thick.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So do you still see infrared?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, like to what degree? Like can you see infrared coming from cameras and remotes and stuff?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah. I'm also sensitive to sound. The military when they did all their testing, they found that I heard one octave less than a dog wow. And I even picked up on vibrations of the guy tapping a pen on the table in the room adjacent to me.
Speaker 2: Man, So that must be a little bit of maddening.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, Well it was so bad when I was a kid. I get affected by the old TVs because old tubes would hum, yeah, and it was a high pitched hump, and if I was too close to it, it would drive me insane. I couldn't could not be in the same room with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I could hear that too, and it always may be crazy.
Speaker 6: It's it's funny, funny, how quirky the body is. If you lose one one sense others pick up, pick up, But it's more your body adapts to using those for gathering the information it needs to move around.
Speaker 2: I mean I was. I was never at a point where I couldn't be in a room with the TV. But like, if the TV was on but muted, I could tell it was on because I'd hear it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, me, me, it would. If I was too close to it, it would be like, uh tonight, okay, constant humming, and it would it would make me dizzy.
Speaker 2: I guess you're grateful for modern TVs then, yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's even even though if if I'm right next to it, I can hear the electricity in it less so now because I have some some hearing damage from listening to loud music and life.
Speaker 2: That's right, you're in the metal, who aren't you? Yeah? Yeah, the wait does? Does the Queen's Right song? I only Dream and Infrared have a special meaning for you.
Speaker 6: Yes, it does. But I think because I'm hyper sensitive to energy around me, like hearing, electricity and all of that, having my senses heightened from being without true sight for eighteen months kind of set me up that even that makes me weird because I would hear things that other people wouldn't write. I remember playing cards with my mom and we started hearing voices. It was like at one o'clock in the morning, and we heard voices, and I started saying, what's that? And then my mom trusted me, and we sat there and listened for a few minutes, and we realized that it was a conversation we had had earlier in the day. Oh wow, that was being played back by the house.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever heard of that before. It's like a reverse Vardoga.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but what happens a lot in some places. This is what I call a residual hype wanting. And it doesn't have to be someone who's dead. It can be people that are very much alive. And all it is is a recording if if you live in it in an area where there's a high amount of electricity, high amount of EMF nova Scotia is predominantly courts, and that is known to record information.
Speaker 2: Was that particular conversation emotionally charged?
Speaker 6: We were talking about my grandmother, I think, and she had just passed away a few years prior, and it wasn't particularly emotional, but my mother did get emotional in it, like she cheered up in that. But it wasn't like a fight or anything like that. It was just us talking about my grandmother.
Speaker 2: Well maybe that was enough to give it just that extra energy directly or push.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's kind of kind of a cool situation.
Speaker 2: Earlier, when you said you saw UFOs growing up, I mentioned the lights in your bedroom. What other types of UFOs did you see? We never got to that.
Speaker 6: Like at night, Well, at night they would be outside my wind just above the tree line. Now my bedroom, there was another room beyond it. My window didn't open to the outside, but there was a window beyond that, and in the summertime I would open both so I could see the tree line out of the window and I would see it sitting there kind of watching me all the time.
Speaker 2: And what did that look like?
Speaker 6: It was just around orb of light, usually like blue. Sometimes it was like a green color, but it would change shape. It wouldn't be the same. Most of the time it was just like a round object, but sometimes it would kind of elongate and become the gar shape.
Speaker 2: So you could see the object as well as the light.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, well it was depending on the on the time it was at dusk, I could still see the object. Later it would just be the light, but it had substance. You could tell it had substance. But then as soon as I paid attention to it, it would whizz off.
Speaker 2: It never blinked out. It actually just flew off.
Speaker 6: It just flew off. It was like someone was observing.
Speaker 2: Me, right, which I mean doesn't really make any sense even if the tech existed, like.
Speaker 6: Why why would they be watching a kid the well.
Speaker 2: But not really that, like they would have to know where you were. It had to be like tracking you and all this other stuff.
Speaker 6: Well, it chased us a lot, really, We would be out and we would notice it. My dad had a version of the General League. He worked on cars a lot, and so when they were filming General the Dukes of Hazards, he built cars for them. That's cool, And so they gave when when filming was done, they gave they gave him one of the damaged cars and he rebuilt.
Speaker 2: It and that was the original series. I assumed that was.
Speaker 6: The original series, so it's kind of cool. Uh. And he had he had the horn set up to it so it was complete. It was great, but I.
Speaker 2: Just really stood out in Canada.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, with the Union jacks on the side. But people loved it. We went to the car shows and that, and he would show it off. But this one time, I remember it was following us and I said, Dad and Dad, they're there, and he looked up and he said, I'm going to get away from it. And he hit the gas and we sped sped down the road and it kept pace with us. We got to like one hundred and thirty plumbers an hour and then took the corner at speed and nearly White nearly flipped the car. Actually there was a wild ride. And we got to the house and it was in its usual spot behind the house, watching us.
Speaker 2: How long did this go on for, from the.
Speaker 6: Age of around four to nineteen?
Speaker 2: Wow? How many other people saw it besides your family.
Speaker 6: Friends, cousins, people visiting.
Speaker 2: Did you ever feel like it was malicious?
Speaker 6: Not really, I just felt like it was watching it was observing what I was doing. It almost felt like it was curious.
Speaker 2: Well, some of the stuff that's happened to you, I guess you must stand out.
Speaker 6: I guess. I guess because I'm I'm a draw to it, or you're giving it energy. Yeah, yeah, it's possible that that it's it's getting energy from me.
Speaker 2: Do you affect electronics at all?
Speaker 6: Oh? Yeah, okay, I'm polarized different because I'm a lefty dad My dad, my dad was the same. He couldn't wear a watch because his body would would pull the battery, the electricity out of the battery and kill it.
Speaker 2: You think that's because you're left handed.
Speaker 6: It's it has to have something to do with that, or my dad's side of the family might be polarized different. We we like I was struck at nineteen. I was struck by lightning, of course you were. It was it was indirect. It was indirect helped it hit a in front of me, had arted off and struck me and blew me back twenty feet And I got up and I have a diamond scar on my rib where it entered, and the tip of my toe was blackened from it.
Speaker 2: Is it still black? Okay?
Speaker 6: It healed, It healed, but it was it was charred enough that I have a white scar at the tip of my toe, and I'm assuming that hurts very much. So uh so, I when electrical storms start to happen, I feel it. My whole body reacts to it, and I run for the hills because I don't want to get struck again.
Speaker 2: See, I affect electronics and have a lot of these same issues tho, though I've never directly been struck by lightning, but no one else in my family did. Oh, I don't. I don't know if it was me having the Quindalidi awakening that started it or what.
Speaker 6: It's possible, possible having any weirdness can make you susceptible to electrical affecting electrical devices. It could be kinetic kinetic energy, Yeah, psychokinetic energy that way we give off that that attracts electricity to us. My wife's truck when we first got together, every time I touched that truck, a blue arc would hit me and shot me. Here.
Speaker 2: I've found certain cars are more susceptible to me than others. Yeah, and I dated a girl for a while who also had massive amounts of DLINI and she would also affect electronics. And we at the time had a Volkswagen Rabbit was a rabbit. It wasn't a rabbit. It was just a Volkswagen. And anytime, like we got into a fight in the car, the car would just die. The power would just stop, but it still had like lights and everything else with the engine would just stop, and we'd ended up having it towed to my mechanic who would look at it be like, I can't find out. I can't figure out why this won't start. And then two or three days later it would just start on its own and be fine.
Speaker 6: The anger anger kind of kind of you drew all the energy out of the vehicle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, or gave it too much energy and it just like shut down overload. Yeah, And it took a few days to dissipate and then it was fine, which was great. There was no bill, but I mean still it was like, right now we're stranded. Okay, oh boy, we got to take a quick break. We'll be right back all right, mid show break. Here some contact info and a recommendation. Contact info as always Where did the Roadgo dot Com that takes you to everything Where did the Road Go? Related and everything related to me. You can click on the link tree and find links to all the other stuff I do, including my music show, The Last Exit for the Lost. Now, as for a recommendation, I'm gonna go with, Okay, this is a long one. If it's really hot out and really humid out and you decide, hey, I'm gonna go mow the lawn because it's evening and it's cool, that's generally a good decision. And then you go out and you do that, and you have a riding mower, so it's fine and it's warm, but it's tolerable, especially for someone who maybe doesn't like the sun. And as you get done, you think, well, I got to do a podcast in recording in about an hour, maybe an hour and a half. There's that tree that fell last winter, about forty feet tall, and there's a bunch of other things that you may have thrown there as well, and you decide spontaneously, now is when you're going to clean that up. So you get chainsaws, you start taking it all apart, You drag it across the yard and do all this heavy physical work, and you get done. You're thinking, ah, all right, I'm really hot and sweaty now because it's really humid, even though it's not feeling super hot, and you go inside and you're like, okay, great, I got fifteen minutes before I have to do this podcast recording. I'm gonna grab something eat because I really haven't eaten. And then you say, uh, I don't know. Maybe uh. Being diabetic, you think, well, I should probably check my blood sugar too, and then you find out that your your blood sugar is very low, very low, and you didn't notice because you're so busy doing all this manual labor, and then you have to postpone said podcast temporarily to make sure you don't die. So my recommendation is to not do that in the future. It's a bad idea. And then you have to eat a bunch of sugar, which sounds great until you have to do it and it kind of sucks, and so you don't want to do that. So I don't recommend that. I basically recommend not doing those things. Like some of those things are fine, but not altogether. That's that's my recommendator. I'll give you a bonus recommendation. I'm gonna go with the keystone Hagstone Timothy Renner's latest book, Ferries and Other Mysterious Entities of Pennsylvania. Absolutely fantastic book, and he will be on to talk about it in a week or two. I don't remember exactly where it is. We already recorded it, and I believe it might be in three weeks. I guess it's in three weeks. Timothy Renner will be joining us and man, that first recommendation, I guess that was oddly specific, wasn't it. Huh, whonder where that came from? All right, back to the show. You're listening to Where the Road Go and I'm here with AJ from Parasortium? Is AJ right?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: All right? Like AJ style. That's my pnemonic, yep, and Parasortium for people who are interested, can be found where.
Speaker 6: We're on YouTube first, we have a website ww dot parasortium dot com. We have my Brains YouTube YouTube substack. We're on Apple, Spotify, eight other platforms including iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Nice okay? And how often do you put out episodes?
Speaker 6: As often as we can? It's kind of sporadic right now. The first four seasons we did runs of ten to fifteen episodes. We're sitting at from the eighty eighty seven episodes Mark and we run the gam But we can do magic one day, paranormal the next, history, folklore. We're kind of all over the place.
Speaker 2: I think that's the best way to go with this stuff because if you micro focus in on it. I mean not that that's not useful to some things, but I think understanding the way these things relate to one another is so important.
Speaker 6: It's true. Learning history, in particularly in ghost hunting, vitally important because if you go into a space and the lore of the place is that a witch is there, and you go into the history books and archives and they have no instance of that, but there's people that live there. When we go into to look for the ghost, We're not going to go in there looking for the witch, right, We're going to go in there looking for the people that were actually there. And a lot of ghost hunters nowadays follow just the lore of the surface low and they go in and they yell at the ghosts and want them to perform, and of course they're going to get what they ask for sure, they're going to get the bligerent person yelling at them to get out.
Speaker 2: Well, they're also putting negative energy into the air, so that's what it's going to get going to use. Is that negative energy?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So with all of the ghosts and that we've experienced, I've had ghosts here. I didn't think about this earlier. I was sitting at the bus stop again. It was it was around it was around like five five in the morning, and it was in uh in wintertime. I think it was in late January, and I was just sitting there, mind my own business, looking around, and I heard a model T horn and I looked around, and then I heard it again as it passed me, but there was nothing there. So I saw a ghost cart and then pastward. A year later, I'm sitting in the same spot and I see a young woman like college shears in converse jeans and UVic sweater and she's walking by and and I kind of followed her for a few seconds, and then I noticed she faded away, and so I kind of, Okay, that's weird. I see them all the time. It's fine. But the same one. I was at work again. This is like six o'clock in the morning. I was I was setting up everything doing receiving. So I was getting the back room set up so that I could get milk in and I heard a woman's scream like she was streaming bloody murder, like she was going to die, and so I ran out to see what was going on. Nothing was there. This happened like three times and put me behind. I was getting angry with it, and then I got back in and I was loading stock onto a deck to get it out of the way, and this image of a woman, it was kind of like a shadowed image of a woman. I could just see the fabric of the jeans and sweater that she was wearing previously, but she had no face. And I said, what do you want? What can I do for you? And when I said that, she faded away. Now a week later, I was looking up weird happenings in the area so that I could get stuff for a podcast, and I found a girl that looked very much like her, but it wasn't her, like she was from an earlier time, like in the seventies and this was more like eighties, but it looked like her. But I was kind of like, no, that's not her, But it's weird that she would be wearing the same sort of clothes. But it's just synchronicities like that happen around outs of having weirdness, and it's come to the point that we call it a phenomena ball. We'll have synchronicities build up and then a rash of experiences and then it'll die off, and then it'll do it again.
Speaker 2: And what do you make of it? Like, how do you take synchronous I take.
Speaker 6: Them as they come. Okay, they basically sometimes they have a meaning to something that I have to do to get further in what I'm doing, or it could just be part of an ongoing initiatory experience that we've been having. Because I stopped doing magic when I was fifteen, and then my wife opened the altar and we had things banging. Her wedding ring disappeared for two years, and then she was cleaning the altar and she heard something fall on the altar and it was a ring an appart, and it's just little things like that started happening more after she opened the altar, and then we both got back into magic together and I ended up channeling painting. And at that point I was checking my blood pressure regularly, and when I was in the middle of it, I tested my blood pressure and it was when seventy over one oh three that's super high, and my heart was pounding, and then I got to a point where I was getting very physically affected by it, and I said, what do you need from me? I need you to give it to me in a way that isn't going to hurt me. And then things started calming down. And then over the next few weeks, I created a spiral painting that is that is built on the Golden ratio and it is basically the connection of all things and it kind of shows in or outer universe as one so and I still don't fully understand it.
Speaker 2: You haven't posted anywhere.
Speaker 6: It's actually on Spotify. It's our our logo on it on there, but I can send you an image for you to put up. It's basically there's seven notes. Each one has like an element that's represented of it, and in the center is five pointed star the lotus in the center and again connections to spirit and the elements. And I've done other paintings since then that are I'll get the urge to paint something. But now this new project that I'm working on, I've had synchronousity after synchronosity, and people that I've talked to about it have synchronous these around it. It's an animation based on High Strange and so it's it's just Morgan the fourteen bookshelfs on Instagram. He had synchronosity about it when I talked to him about it and asked him to help me out because he does all things high Strangeness, so so we we were talking about that. He works with Steve burt On on his his show High Strange, High Strangeness, and like those synchronosities. And my wife has had synchronousitys since I started working on this project, So I think something wants it to be done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it sounds like.
Speaker 6: But I'm basing it on a person who came into my life through his girlfriend. This person is my doppelganger, his girlfriend. I was in high school. His girlfriend came running up to me because he lived in Toronto and I lived in Nova Scotia at that point, so she was like, what are you doing here? And and she she helped me and went to kiss me. I was like, ooh, I don't know you. So that that weird experience. I've turned that into this character named Alex. His name was Alex.
Speaker 2: So what you're working on is just fiction, but it's based on real thing.
Speaker 6: It's based on real things, and I'm going to put in as many real high strangeness air normal type things as I can, and at the end of each show, I'll have a list of resources for people to find these things.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 6: But the first thing is I have to do a full feature, and that's to get the money to be able to produce this on an ongoing basis, right, right, So the first I've come up with, because my usual thing is one to eleven, the initiatory thing. I'm going to make it for the audience an initiatory experience, so they will be initiated into high strangeness. Along with the character and how they explore it, I will give credible resources for them to explore.
Speaker 2: Nice. Yeah, that's very cool.
Speaker 6: Way of giving back to the community.
Speaker 2: Now, you said you also had a big footing count.
Speaker 6: Several Actually it started out with the miniature Bigfoot we were at here in Victoria. We have a place called Christmas Hill and it's basically a steep angled hill that you go up and it's basically the side of a mountain. You basically climate and you get to a point there's this little green, green area amongst the bedrock that they call the faery circle, and we were doing a tarot reading with our friends under a body tree and it's the type of tree that as it grows, the bark will peel off and then and then a new bark wool will form under it. So we were sitting by that tree and I noticed something peeking out at me and it was similar to our Domovic in height, but this one it was golden brown fur and it had like a blurry humanoid face. And my friend next meet saw it as well, but my wife with her back was to it, so she didn't really see it. She felt something was there, but didn't see anything. So we had that experience, and then we were doing our fall ritual on the top of the hill and I was looking from the peak down into that same area that we had the first to encounter, and it was about nine feet tall, again golden brown her. It was about nine feet tall, and it walked along that area and then down into the gully. But as it passed by the tree that the Bodi tree and past past a smaller tree that was on my side walking my view, it disappeared. It was like it it walked up to it and then disappeared. There was no continuance, and then some kids a few minutes later walked past, and I could see them going beyond the tree, so it wasn't like it went down into a gully. It just disappeared. And it kind of freaked me up because I was like cutting that big and those kids are there. I was freaked out. I didn't know where it was, and so I started yelling at them. My wife is, don't do that, You're gonna wear them out. But full time that same year, we're at our house and the apartment building that we live in. Our garbage cans are down the back steps and the light will turn off if someone's there. So I came out. The light was on, and I wasn't really paying attention until I get to the bottom and the steps, and then I heard something growl at me, and I looked up and there was this nine foot tall thing with blowing red eyes looking at me. And I have brain damage from when I was a kid, as I said, which I was gone when I was fourteen, So things that should scare me don't. I get angry and I will confront it. And so it growled at me and took a step towards me, trying of being aggressive, I think mostly to get rid of me. It was a messing around in the compost.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So.
Speaker 6: I get angry and he said, don't you drowl at me? And I walked towards it, and it kind of it was like, well, it was. It was full on Jeff moment where the little fitfied dog is yapping at the big dog, the big dog hours away from him. He did that and he ran off.
Speaker 2: Wow. It doesn't surprise me though.
Speaker 6: Honestly, Well, when you come at someone with confidence, even if they're being aggressive, and you come at them confidently, they're gonna be like, oh true, I mentioned for the wrong girl.
Speaker 4: A cast recommends.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 3: I'm Dan Snow, historian and host of Dan Snow's History podcast. I want to tell you about a brand new series I don't need to miss about the real history behind the Odyssey, with a major new Hollywood adaptation arriving this month, will trace Odysseus his epic journey across the Mediterranean, uncover the world of Myceny in Greece, and investigate the mysteries of Homer and what draws us back. This timeless masterpiece again and again. For everything you need to know about the Odyssey, check out Dan Snow's history hits wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 4: A cast powers the world's top podcast including.
Speaker 1: Off Menu, the Adam Buxton Podcast, and the show you're listening to right now.
Speaker 2: But even so, I don't think this stuff is trying to hurt us necessarily.
Speaker 6: No. I think it was more defending its food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it just.
Speaker 6: Didn't really want anything to do with me, just want me to leave.
Speaker 2: Would you consider how do you view these things? You think they're flesh and blood or do you think there's some kind of paranormal manifestation.
Speaker 6: I think they're faye, Okay, They're like a fake creature, something that both exists and doesn't right at the same time. It's other yeah, yeah. But the thing is I've had people have me on their shows and tried to say, oh, it's a demon right, or or it's it's a rush and blood creature that's gonna attack and hurt you. But the thing is the history of these things, if you trace it back. Indigenous belief in Bigfoot is that they were a shaman who chose to stay in nature. So and like susquatch. The impetus of that word is a white man took the word, mispronounced it, and misused it, and now it's everywhere.
Speaker 2: I didn't know it's good. I didn't know that it's it's.
Speaker 6: In it if you if you look at there's a few books I'll get there. Sarah does all all of the research and that for us, so she she'll be able to give you the book that that you found it in. But she's also studying indigenous culture and indigenous more in the area. And the word sasquatch is subsquich or subsquitch, and it comes from the Stolo language, which is the people of the Fraser Valley area and Vancouver Island.
Speaker 2: What does it actually mean.
Speaker 6: It's I don't remember exactly. I think it's something to do with the ceremony that people did to become shaman or become medicine people.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it really has nothing to do with with an like creature at.
Speaker 6: All, nothing at all. It's more of the wild man. It's because the original sasquatch or the original bigfoot, is the wild man, and the wild man had language and spoke and over time, our idea of it because people over time even with with aliens, they went from curious human looking people to black eyed praise.
Speaker 2: Well, there's officially five types to them, yeah, or something like.
Speaker 6: That, something like that. But the same with the bigfoot. There's many different versions of it. There's also dog man, which is another weirdness, and and they kind of fight each other as well, because in stories from the islands around here, dog man has fought sasquatch. Yes, it's like a rivalry. The dog man will will attack them, they'll attack the dog men. The dog men will attack coyotes and wolves in the area are our wolves are protected sea species that are the size of the coyote, but they subsist on seafood and sea life and are very creek curious and docile, and so the dog men will attack them and kill them. And there's been instances on Fraser. It's not Fraser the course, not of course. He the course is where we have our own l Ron Hubbert. I want to be a brother twelve. He was a magician back in the early nineteen hundreds. I'll talk about that another time.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was just going to ask you something, well, oh no, I was gonna say, like, as you're describing this. I can't help but feel like this is theater from the other like it's a performance that it's putting on to make us feel to think a certain way. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it could could just be we've put out this type of idea that monsters have to be scary, right, and so when we experienced something that our mind doesn't have an image or or an explanation for, it'll automatically, because our modern day ideology is one of your fight, fight or flight, it'll make it a monster. It's Thetis Lake up the way from us. Some kids were playing around at the at the lake and this lizard person came out of the lake and chase them and they ran away. But the locals all say, oh, it's a hoax. It was just, uh, these kids saw a big lizard. Someone had an iguana and they let it loose and blah blah blah, I guanta do swim, but they drew humanoid face. And this is after the monster of the Black.
Speaker 2: Lagoon and all of that, right, right, Yeah, So it now has something to base its existence its appearance off of exactly, or our brain has something to fill in the gap of not understanding what it's looking at.
Speaker 6: Exactly. And it's like Indigenous people when they first saw all ships, they thought they were canoes. They couldn't fathom, they didn't understand what it was, right, and some of them because it was so big and at the distance, it looked it looked like it was in the sky. And so you have the first UFO is a tall ship in the sky.
Speaker 2: All right, we're out of time for the main show. We continue this on our Patreon, but tell people one more time where they can find you and your.
Speaker 6: Podcast, Parasardium. The channel is Parasodium nine three three on YouTube nine three three and on Spotify and all of that. It's called Mysterier Creations, which was our former name.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want to spell that last one.
Speaker 6: It's m I S T E y R E Creations, Okay, right, and that's it's a creole work. It's what, it's a creole work. I mean the language creole. Oh okay, language creole. It's creole French. My family is French Canadian. But we went down to Louisiana, got picked out and went back and forth. So I when we first named the podcast, we named it after that.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, Okay, Well, thank you for this.
Speaker 6: AJ you're very well. Glad to be on with you.
Speaker 2: I want to take a couple of minutes here to thank all of my patreons, and a special shout out to those of you pledging ten dollars or more. Greg Ross, Cherry, Trapezoid tactical Therapist, John Blackburn, Mark Smith, Madeline j Marty Garza, Critter eighty, Alison Cook, super Inframan thirty six, Dingo, Sean Cosgrove, You Sproll, Ruth Fortescu, Andrew Nichols, John Schretler, marth Artha, Christine, Stuart Began, Mothman, Brenn, Mark Brady, Patricia Gaia, Quinta, Kevin Shrek, Lyns Jackson, Kay, Charles in Florida, Land of the Crazy and Communicable, Charles Davis, Kristin l Jotto, Riker and Stark, Abby Allen, Right, Rectangle, Eric Citron, Kevin American Rambler, Sam Charon, thunder Boy, Eric Todd, An Watowski, Vincent Trewell, Will Powell, Jay Empty k, History and Coffee, Diane b Joe Bowling, Beverly Williamson, Jim and Sophie, Victoria, John Bracken, Paul Jeffreys, Moon Baby, Janet's Planet, Ron dupre Laser Printer, jam m j Armstrong, Jack Huntington, Lauren McClain, Stacy Sherwood, James Lindsay Linda from Michigan Billuminati, Strange Stories with the Seeker and Skept podcast, Mark Shoemaker, Ron Duprey, Will Cherry Calm, Early Ritual, The Ghost Story, Guys, Tyler Glimstead, Liam Hohodoc Harrol Ery, z Anna, Annabelle Smith, Caroline Walker, TDT Skunk Works, Craig Sagas, Domey, Collin Carris, and Matthew Brown. Thank you all so very much. This show would not be what it is without your support. There's of course a Patreon only segment to go along with this show, as they're almost always is. If you're not a patron, just go to where Do Theroadgo dot com For three bucks a month. You can get the show's weeks early a week or two early extra stuff with almost every show commercial free and extra bonus stuff on top of that, so it's well worth your three dollars and it helps out immensely to support the show. I also want to welcome Joe Bowling as a new member of the Patreon, so welcome, and I hope you enjoy all the free all the free extra stuff that is available there free once you subscribe anyway. All right, so I got some really cool stuff coming up in the next few weeks. The quick book update is that my book is pretty much done. Is Suzanne Chancellor is currently doing some editing on it, and I have a couple of people proof reading it and just kind of going over it, and then hopefully this summer, at some point you will be able to get finally, after all these years, my first actual book, which will probably just be called Where that the Road Go, And it's an autobiography that only goes up to nineteen ninety six because there's a lot. It's going to be like three hundred pages or so, and hopefully if people like it, I will get the next part out a lot quicker. I will be working on an audiobook for it as well, so that is finally hopefully going to happen very very soon. But I also want it to be as good as it can be when it gets released. So yeah, I wanted to have it out May fifteenth, honestly, that was my goal. Now it's looking more like, you know, maybe August, but this summer almost certainly the book will finally come out all right to take you out. There's a I guess well, I'll tell this little story here. This song is from a band called Space Dust do u zzt. And when we did our anniversary show for the Last Eggs for the Lost this year, that the one that we did live. We use since COVID, we've only really done one a year live on the anniversary of the show. And it was a wacky show, as it gets to be sometimes. And at some point we mentioned twinkies, and in particular, my co host Seth, known as the Sloth, used to have a thing for twinkies. And then they stopped making twinkies and he didn't really his memory is so bad he didn't remember they stopped making twinkies. And then he realized he hadn't had a twinkie in a really long time, and he hadn't had probably hadn't had them since they started making them again. And we had these two listeners who uh showed up spontaneously with a bunch of twinkies like two o'clock in the morning. It was awesome, and uh, one of them, I think, and maybe both of them are in this band Space Dust, and I think it's mostly the vocalist, uh, it says these songs are written performed by me. Her name's nix A Bot and that's nyx b h A T T and it's nicksbot dot com if you want to check it out. The it's very mellow, it's very h I'm not sure what that. I don't really know how to describe it. But this song, in particular, storms, I kind of like. So I am going to play that for you and go check her stuff out. It's apparently at Spotify. These are it's on YouTube. It's uh, it doesn't have a lot of stuff written, but there's there's some songs out there, so if you like it, you might like her other stuff as well. And they were They were very cool and it made the show even more fun that they did that. So all right, that's it for me this week. I'll see you next time.
Speaker 8: Songs reach It's Spy God again, but a fadies.
Speaker 9: Way down.
Speaker 2: When flare from me.
Speaker 6: On me you.
Speaker 8: Out so quick.
Speaker 3: Hiving me really.
Speaker 2: Like you and man it helps me see.
Speaker 9: But on my bugain, But I stay where down? Where's where? From ill me?
Speaker 8: Chee?
Speaker 9: I met to Quiday from che to the Wound is warm, I where down?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 9: Ours of mech.
Speaker 2: On me? If you have been listening to Where Did the Road Go? This show is brought to you in part by our patreons. You can find more at www dot where did the Road Go? Dot com website designed by John Shooter. The intro for the show was reimagined by Andrew Hamm aka Lord Happis on Spotify, and the voice is Psychekomire of Psyche Corporation. Artwork for the show resigned by Timothy Renner, Jeff Ritzman and Nadim Mahi Bahi. General inquiries, comments, et cetera can be directed to contact at Where did the Road Go? Dot com. Thank thank you all for listening and for all the support. Www dot Where did the Road Go? Dot com