Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm back with something for you to think about. When will people wake up? When will people wake up? I'm just asking the question. I already know the answer. I'm just asking the question so you can think about it. Most people won't ever wake up. Most people will go to their graves the same way, with the same mindset that they've had forever. That is why we see a world full.
Speaker 2: Of brainwashed people.
Speaker 1: Because people are so broken they have not allowed healing in their own lives because they're too busy worrying about the lives of other people that they don't even know, and people who don't even care anything about them.
Speaker 2: They're neglecting self.
Speaker 1: They're totally neglecting their own lives. They are totally inhibiting their own personal growth. Some people would rather place individuals on pedestals support them financially in all of these things, but they're struggling themselves. That makes no sense. You're giving all of your money to people who are basically using you, taking you for granted, and you are getting nothing in return. Just because you want to be able to say I know that person, or I'm a part of their club or whatever, I go to their church, I'm in their group.
Speaker 2: I mean, it is ridiculous. People are so.
Speaker 1: Brainwashed, and they're brainwashed because they're broken. Somebody told me one time, they said, why do you call people broken? I said, well, what do you call them? Well, maybe dysfunctional? Where did dysfunction come from? Yeah, okay, broken, unhealed hearts and unhealed minds. People who are that way are easily coherst manipulated, influenced, brainwashed.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can pull the okie dope on them.
Speaker 1: They're easily deceived and they will follow wrong to their demise.
Speaker 2: Insane.
Speaker 1: When I look at people in the United States, I'm telling you, some days I cry out to God because it's such a travesty the way people are. The hate, I mean, the hate and the violence that's talked by prominent people.
Speaker 2: It is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: And what's worse is the people that's following it because they don't understand how broken they are. Any person who go along with wrong is a broken person. I wouldn't go along with wrong. If it was my mother, I wouldn't do it. And when my mother was alive, she would tell you, I'm telling you the truth, I wouldn't do it. I'm not going along with wrong for nobody. I don't care who they are, what they have, I don't care. But see, that's the difference between a person who is of a hell hearted mind and one who isn't.
Speaker 2: And most people in the world are not.
Speaker 1: They're following wrong because they want to say, hey, I'm a part of this group. I'm a part of this club, I go to this church, that person is, you know whatever. They just want to be able to say they belong. But when it's wrong, when it does not enhance your life. When you're given and given and given you your money in your time, but you're getting nothing in return other than you're being taught hate and violence. You're being taught how to belittle and degrade, and you think it's.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're clapping and sharing. You are the biggest.
Speaker 1: Problem because of the mindset that you have. I mean, it is insane the things that's going on in this world. People are so broken and so easily brainwashed. They listen to other broken people, and they take what those other broken people say, and then they bring it into themselves on top of their own brokenness.
Speaker 2: Then they go out and murder. They go out and murder in the name of.
Speaker 1: Quote unquote God, or they do it because they feel that because these other negative people say certain things, they have justification in some way.
Speaker 2: That is brokenness, complete brokenness.
Speaker 1: That's why so many marriages fail, It's why so many relationships are dead in people are together, but.
Speaker 2: They don't love each other. They're not in love.
Speaker 1: It's horrible, but it's because of unhealed hearts and minds. People are easily influenced into things, you know, to do things, to believe things because of their own brokenness. And I'm telling you it's an epidemic around the entire world, all races, all ages, all genders, the entire world. That's why we hear about and we see tragedies all over the world. My country, your country, I mean, just all over the world. It's horrible, it's horrendous. People are doing such nefarious things because they are just cold, cold, just heartless because of what they are taking in through their ears, through their eyes, and due to the mindsets that they have. It's so sad.
Speaker 2: I know God is so hurt God.
Speaker 1: I know Jesus is weeping again because God gave us only begotten son, and people are worse than ever, worse than ever complete world of walking dead.
Speaker 2: People will rather connect to Satan and do Satan's work than to God who gave his only begodden son. It's horrible.
Speaker 1: People get on platforms and they say things they know they don't mean, but they'll say things and do things because they're trying to obtain something. People will do anything for power and positions. Greeting us is a bottomless pit. People never receive enough. Brainwashed and broken is sad and it it's really heartbreaking because every day, every day we get to live, is a day to do better, to be better, but people never take it. People never take it. Instead, they choose to go through life the very same broken and easily brainwashed people. You can manipulate them into anything. If someone tried to coherse me into doing wrong, they will know real quick, faster than in a hurry. It is not going to work. See, I'm not chasing money like that. I don't have greed for things. I'm not lusting after things. I don't care about validation and recognition and you supporting me.
Speaker 2: I don't care about that stuff. What's for me is for me. I'm not losing my soul over anything.
Speaker 1: Or anyone ever, because nothing means more to me than God, the Father, and his son, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 2: Nothing means more to me than that.
Speaker 1: I love people from the depths of my heart, but I love me more. Now, don't misunderstand me. I will do anything to help those who need help, especially those who try to help themselves.
Speaker 2: But baby, I am not.
Speaker 1: Gonna be used, manipulated, taken for granted, none of that, because I see it a mile away. I see it a mile away. I can try to teach people things, but you can teach all day. If a person is not receiving it, you're teaching. I wouldn't call it in vain. But it's falling on death ears. People hear you, But it's falling that moment in time on death ears because people are not ready to receive it in the way that you're giving it. That's just the way it is. But I know without a shadow of a doubt that it comes from unhealed hearts and minds. Anytime people are willing I mean by free will, to go along with wrong. You hearing people spell wrong from their mouths, you see people doing wrong, and you still go along with it. You are a problem too. People spend all of their lives chasing other people, worshiping other people, but they don't put any time or energy in.
Speaker 2: Becoming better for themselves.
Speaker 1: You prop people up, you pump them up, and you do all of these things, but you get no benefit none. It's like individuals who can't live without name brands. They have to have name brands. Even though China showed you how you are being duped, people don't care.
Speaker 2: People don't care.
Speaker 1: That's because of the mindsets that they have in the brainwashing making rich people more rich. They are already filthy. Rich, will never spend all that money in the world, and you make them richer, and they probably would even give you ten dollars if you asked. I mean, it's the truth. You don't hear about people. Oh they're helping this person and that. You hear about it a little bit here and there. But as rich as some people are, come on, I'll take their millions, all them rich people can send me a million dollars apiece, and I'll show you how you're supposed to go.
Speaker 2: Out and serve others.
Speaker 1: I mean, sometimes I just give things away, give, give, give, give, give so much in my life, money and things to try to help people.
Speaker 2: But I'm just one person.
Speaker 1: I'm just one person, but it's never ending for me because that's who I am. I'm here to love, I'm here to serve. But I will not be taken for granted. I will not be used, but I'm not chasing what the average person is chasing.
Speaker 2: It don't mean that to me, and I thank God.
Speaker 1: I just thank God so much for grace and mercy for changing me to be who I am and not being a person who's easily brainwashed and bamboozled, manipulated and deceived by other broken people. The only person can change you is you, for the good or for the bad. Only you. I don't care what you invest in other people. The only person can change you is you, and the option should always be for the better. But unfortunately people just go through life on autopilot, never trying to make their situations better.
Speaker 2: Most people, some do.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the majority still believing social construct Lise, still.
Speaker 2: Going alone with wrong, knowing.
Speaker 1: That's wrong, but you're just so caught up in being a part of something.
Speaker 2: They don't care. It's such. I mean, it's such sometimes honestly, I'm without words cause it's such a travesty. It's such a disappointment, And I know it's a disappointment to God because he gave his only.
Speaker 1: Begotten, someone who died for all of us. He didn't die for certain people, He died for all of us. Yet here we are choosing to remain the same, with the same mindsets, in the same positions, brainwashed them bamboozo to make the rich richer. I was talking to someone yesterday and they were asking me did I watch a certain movie that was streaming on a particular site, And I was like no, And then they asked.
Speaker 2: Me did I watched another movie?
Speaker 1: And I was like no, And they were like, well, do you have these particular streaming.
Speaker 2: Apps or whatever they're called.
Speaker 1: And I was like no, I am not subscribed to no streaming at all, none. I don't download apps, I don't do none of that. The only thing I have is Internet, and I probably wouldn't have that if it wasn't for sometimes working from home. But outside of the Internet, I don't have I'm not subscribed to no.
Speaker 2: I mean none, zilch, not of not one and it's no mine. And I'm I'm still able.
Speaker 1: To watch TV when I want to watch the news and all of that. I don't let things control me. I'm the one that's in control over my life. See when you start looking at this and start looking at that, you wanna bly, you wanna do this. I mean, people gotta wake up. People must wake up. Time is running out. Don't you see how fast.
Speaker 2: Time is going? Time is running out. Things are not the same.
Speaker 1: Even the weather, the weather here in the state I'm in, it is nothing like it was the year before or the year before that. It is quite strange, very bizarre. But people are not paying attention because they're so caught up in everything and everyone other than self. Making self better is not a priority for many people. And it's crazy because people want to look good. They're doing plastic surgeries, they're doing weight loss medications and injections to work on their bodies, but their mentality, their mentality.
Speaker 2: Has not improved at all. They want to look good, but they're still messed up mentally. When you're not.
Speaker 1: Of a helle heartened mind, it's going to affect every facet of your life in some way. Your relationships, your ability to parent, your ability to be a boss, your ability to be an employee, your ability to be a pastor, your ability to be a teacher, a coach, whatever it is, President, politicians, celebrities, it is going to affect you. It's going to affect who you allow into your life. It's going to affect what you allow into your life. It's going to affect your choices and your decisions.
Speaker 2: It's going to.
Speaker 1: Affect how you think, feel and act. Until people get it, nothing changes, And unfortunately for me, that's the case. They would go to their graves the same, living life on auto palette and never really truly enjoying life.
Speaker 2: Sad.
Speaker 1: And that's all I'm gonna say about it. I'm leaving it right there. Please share much, much much love to.
Speaker 2: Each and every one of you.
Speaker 1: I end every episode the same, and I pray you take a moment and do it, think on it.