Speaker 1: Welcome true crime people to Calling All Beings True Crime Unsolved. Forgive me. We don't have an intro video as yet, but hopefully my co creator Money Nathan will work on that and we will have a video for the true crime portion of Calling All Beings. Just to give you a little background, we are one of our invest chief and Vents instigator, Courtney, is doing a missing person's investigation in Pennsylvania. She spent the last several days there and we are going to try to help a family to find out what has happened to their loved one who's been missing since two thousand and six, including bringing in cadaver dogs. We have a dog handler and we've been using three remote viewers and a couple of psychics. And so that's going to be Calling All Beings True Crime Unsolved, which is going to be disparate and apart from our UFO show, The Karen Reid Show Karen Reid Case, I became aware of fairly recently and absolutely have dove in firsthand and I am one of you Full blast FKR and Justice for John O'Keefe. My name is DJ, retired USAF special ops guy, and I can't get into what I do. Now, I'm honored that this gentleman is going to join us tonight. And as all of you know, it is very difficult when the target in this case is a law enforcement You know, you have a law enforcement officer who was killed, and it appears that there are other law enforcement officers who have perpetrated some type of a fraud, frame up and cover up in order to frame someone that many of us and not all of us, believe is an innocent woman, that being Miss Karen Reid. And when I became aware of our guest, I was very inspired by the fact that he uh, as he said, a very difficult decision on his part to engage in support for this movement with Turtle Boy and all of you who are out there, the young jerks, Mike Masa, Masa Media, you know, Melanie, Melanie Little and Mark Beroer attorney Mark Betterers now, uh, it's going to serve as as counsel for Turtle Boy, among many of you other content creators. Nurse Kim, I'm watching you, all of you. I love you guys. So anyway, without further ado, let us bring on the Great White Shark of Boston Leos. So just imagine like a great white shark and paste it on the nose. You see Sean's face, and then we're about a mile off shore and there's a swimming Brian Albert to cue up the jaws.
Speaker 2: You see at party people put your hands together for Eli Jeffe the man himself. They're retired supervisory DA agent Sean hey McDonald's DJ.
Speaker 3: What a what an intro. Thank you so much, Thank you, amen, you will man. This is You're welcome. Brother, It's so good. Listen. I can't believe you get all the players down. I mean, you said you didn't know about this case, but you got everyone down. It's beautiful. It's really nice.
Speaker 1: Thank you, brother. I've been consuming this this content rather incessantly in order to get up to speed with uh, what's going on in the case. And I am as I told you. I went to Dean College in Franklin. Many of my classmates are are distinguished law enforcement officers, so I'm still active, some retired, and I know they're probably mortified and they're in a difficult spot like you and Peter Murphy are right. So but I know I did talk to one of them. I can't say who he is. Because he's rather prominent in the area in law enforcement. But you know, he basically just described it as an S show. Well you know what.
Speaker 3: That's understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know I said, I said to him, I said, you know, chief that this would not have happened in your in your town. And he's yeah, like, I know, it wouldn't have. So so I just want to say I am a big fan of not only Sean two point oh, I am also a fan of Sean one point oh. And you know why I'm gonna tell you. I just want to tell you guys something before we get into because I have a line of questions for Sean that I want to go into, but before I do that. And one, love to Massachusetts, Like I said, I went to college here and I just love your state. But you have this way of going after people in this first person dialogue. And I was driving to take my dogs to the forest out here in Georgia, and Sean's going, all right, and next we gotta get to where's this guy proctic? Come on, let me just catch up and come on, a little mikey Ah, there you are. Now we got and you had him on the screen. You go, little Mikey, let me tell you something you got, I'll come up from Naples. I'll walk in, but you get you gotta you gotta go in, Mike. And when you're doing that, I am having trouble staying on the road.
Speaker 3: That's not funny, you know, DJ. It's kind of funny because when I first got into this, back in the days of the I was actually anonymous in the Facebook groups. I was doing these anonymous messages purposely to attack. We'll not attack, I shouldn't say that to basically subliminately like a psyop operation, to the chief, to Brian Albert, to all these other people. And I told some of them odds that that's what that was my intention. And then when I finally like almost eight months later, when I got into this platform, it was like I was I communicate to these people because I know they're listening, and I'm a former law enforcement guy. I know the game, and I know what they're going through, all right. They never thought that they were going to be looked at. They never thought that the FBI was watching over their shoulders. And you know, I try to tell people I was giving the little hints along these when I first died with Aiden. Then I went to Kevin Lenihan back in the good old days this is just a year ago. And then I went to Mike Crawford in different various and I was giving little trickers because I had the answers to the test. I just couldn't give it out publicly. I felt I felt kind of guilty in a way, but in a different way, it felt dynamite. I felt that, you know, if I could just let loose now, but I didn't want to really mess up a lot of things. Of course, until Natalie, who actually gave me the answers to the test, when she flipped, I said, okay, well she's going to give it over to those people. Now's my time. I can start letting these little knuckuts out in a little bit more aggressive fashion. But they couldn't give out what I had because that would destroy them. They were giving out things that was in a bad life for Karen. But see it wasn't much of that, you know. They were trying. Like see, Aid didn't even really give up the fact that he was communicating with anyone. Right, So when I found out where his ankles, this is great. He can do his thing and I can start thinking about okay, as a federal agent, what are those guys doing now? And it became brystal clear. But along the way I kept dropping little hints, little hints, and I said, that's it. I'm going full fledge on this thing.
Speaker 1: In any battle, you know, if you're in any sort of a conflict that's like a military conflict, you don't want to have one front to the war. So you could be on one front and pushing very very strongly, but you would want to have somebody like Aiden or or Mike or others are Mesa making a flanking maneuvers that they have to now defend those areas or you know jen O'Donnell or Rita Lombardi right or and their groups. So I tell the UFO community this all the time, that's always trying to push on the government to release this information. You need, you know, go to if you go to the British government, you know, go to the Australian government, go to the Canadian government. Open up a second front. Because we all know that the Five Eyes agreement they're sharing intel should all these these these five eyes, right, So it's the same here and in the way that your front could you know, Aiden could be, you know, pressuring them on a different front, and quite frankly, he has been. Let me ask you something for my own edification, because I know everybody that's in the audience knows this. And by the way, so I'm just now checking the comments. I don't even know if Julie's here, are not our chat moderator, But anyway, thank you everybody for coming along. There's so many of you. I'm so excited that you're here. It looks like Courtney's just texting me, so I'm not sure what she's saying. Let me see. If you have a question for Sean, let me know. We will make time for that. If you're so inclined and you have the ability to throw a super chat our Hello, the glarer in the house, Hello, Hello everybody, Ernie, Mary, Katara, Ruby Khan, Kathy, Data, Data five, Reality Check. What's up? So yeah, if if, if you have the ability to throw a dollar away, that would be awesome. And if you don't, you're still awesome, and we'll still to Sean absolutely dollar.
Speaker 3: Right, it's a dollar. They know what that's all about. Right, it's a hot job.
Speaker 1: For three years of the show we've made I think this last week. We've made our first literal few bucks. We've never taken super chats or anything, but I want to start paying these uh four people, the other three people that are on my show, and Julie our chat. Hey, Julie, what's up? That's our chat miner. So Julie's here, Thank god. So, Julie, this this is Sean. He's awesome. You love him.
Speaker 3: She may need a couple more, I think, but you never know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Julie shout out to Charlotte Jay if he can jump on and and moderate. But all right, Sean, let's get into it. Courtney will join us shortly. I'd like to start you off at the bar and you you have some interesting, obviously observations from the bar. So and if if you guys see something in the chat that Sean and I missed relative to the bar, please just let us know if you have a question all caps, if you're able to super chat wonderful Sean at the bar, what were your takeaways to specific touch points from the bar? Please?
Speaker 3: You know it's funny that video came very very late in the game, even in the trial. I believe, uh it was in Alan Jackson's closing that he directed people to see that video. He said, he cautioned you. He said, listen when you're watching that video, because someone had put it out. I figured, I think it's true crime. Kang Listen. I'm horrible with remembering nicknames. I know who you are, like DJ, you know Sam Marco, I know who you are. I can that's but you know, I think it was true crime Kangaroo, I pull. I believe so, and she put this video. I said, oh my god, because bottom line, DJ, that was something I really looked in on. So if people go back, it was at the end of the night, Brian and Brian Higgins, Bryan out, Brian Higgins kind of leaving, and Chris Albert is kind of like doing a separation move onto Brian Higgins, okay, and he's motioning John and he's pointing at him, pointing at him, pointing at the door, back and forth. Chris is pushing him out. Brian alb was just standing there. It seems like the the the issue was between Brian Higgins and John O'Keefe. Now at the same time the camera where she did she broke She broke it down masterfully too. She's zoomed in on the actions between Brian Higgins, Brian Albert, and Chris Albert. And there's no doubt Chris Albert is acting as a person blocking Brian Higgins from John, like keeping him separated, keeping Brian's actions so that John couldn't see it. Well, then she focuses on John O'Keefe and he's looking, he's putting his head down, and all of a sudden, he does I call it the alley shuffle, and my good friend JFK says the heel toe whatever you want to call it. John was basically saying, all right, motherfucker, you come to me now, listen. In honest, I don't know how much John knew all right, but the thing is there was definitely some animosity, clearly. And I am a prophetic reader of body language. I had to I mean, when I was on the I had to.
Speaker 1: Read the job.
Speaker 3: You know, my job, especially when you're you know, on the in a different langth which you know. They can be laughing at him and they said I'm gonna kill you, and you're thinking, oh, this fucking guy is just you're laughing at me. But he's he's testing you. When you see the person in their body language, the spoken workers out the door. This video is absolutely mind boggling, and I have to give credit to the defense, the team because they were able to separate the third party culprit defense. They allowed Lally to put it on. In his case get a figure. Lally put on sixty eight witnesses, the most boring testimony, but he put on the three main culprits that they identified during the pre trial hearings, Albert Higgins and the other colin order. Right, it was a gift because they had. All they had to do is just I questioned them getting them locked in on their statements. So they come to their time, their time to put on the case. Now, remember, if convicted, Karen is going to jail for the rest of her life on murder too. There's no doubt about it. For them to come out and only put six witnesses on it was like a masterpiece, right. Something in their game plan said, we got this right. She is not going to jail. Do we get the enng who knows, But we're not going to get twelve people to agree that she's killed me. And they didn't give up anything. They gave up nothing, which means if it ever does go to a second trial, which I don't believe it will. I didn't believe this was going to go to a second to a trial at all, based on what my knowledge is. It was a suicide mission for the Commonwealth. They failed. The Commonwealth absolutely failed because they get one shot. They gave up all their cards. They gave it all up. This theory is in the waste basket. I mean, come on, it's always hit by is n I was hit by a car and he was catapulted to twelve to fifteen feet. It does not pass the sniff test. And now they're locked in. They can't change it.
Speaker 1: Right that. Yeah, they're locked into their theory of the case.
Speaker 3: And now when you have the lead investigator with one foot out the door, the other two are going to be looked at hard because they're the supervisor. Listen. As a supervisor myself, you know, it was great being with the guys, you know, coming up the ranks and you're knocking doors down, you're dropping down beers after a good job, yell high five, and you become a supervisor. It's not fun. You're responsible. I was responsible for fifteen guys, right, and you can't be their friends. You have to be the supervisor. It looks like Kelly and Ury all right, Blu Pennick, they lost sight of their role. And by doing so, let's let's let's face it, when even forget about the text, even some of the things that Proctor was doing, and you're a Buchanic, how they should have been on top of that. Should have definitely been on top of that. And I see, not only will they get the failure to supervise, but they're going to get a lot more administrative wise up to criminal And I do believe that the FEDS have been pretty tightened up.
Speaker 1: And they should. You know, I was a first sergeant when I retired, and I was responsible for the enlisted force and the squadron, and it was very similar. You know, you can you know, you you have to. They have to know that you care about them, but you can't be their buddy, you know, or because if you do that, then you can't afford standards. Right, And here's let me let me bring somebody in here. Courtney connected Hey Courtney.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hi Sean, nice to meet you. Sorry, I'm out a little bit late, had some family stuff.
Speaker 3: Better late than never. Accordney, nice to meet you, and thank you for have me on. It's a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Do you want to tell me your background real quick? Just so he kind of knows. I don't know if he's looked at your backun.
Speaker 3: Never have a clearance here. I just do I because I remember going into all these brief things with Southcommon and and all these muckety MUCKs from c I. Hey, uh what, there's always one. Everyone got their Yeah, there's always one, right as they should. They should go ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody need tell man kids Boston. I'm sorry, go ahead, Court, tell them about your background real quick.
Speaker 5: I just coology. Mainly. I worked in mental health social services.
Speaker 4: I did a fair amount of lobbying for mental health and homelessness in Seattle, Washington.
Speaker 5: I won a few awards for my work there.
Speaker 4: I worked in law for a period of time, and so I have a bit of both to bring to our podcast tonight.
Speaker 3: Oh that's awesome, Courtney.
Speaker 1: That's cool, right, Okay, So I got a couple of things that I'm gonna get to. We're back in the bar, But Court, we can barely hear you. So check your mic and see if you can turn up your volume. How do you hear me? Do you hear me? Well? I hear you fine, Okay, I'm hearing you better now. I hear you a little better now, Okay, So you may just have to if you don't have any MIC, you may just have to lean forward to get closer to your laptop's mic. Okay, yep, thank you, my friend. This is UH, one of four of us on calling all beings Courtney connected. I like to call her UH. And she is she Yeah, like I said, she's a PhD candidate and psychology and author, and she's our lead investigor lead investigator for a true crime unsolved. Okay, Sean one. Two things I want to bring to you because I want to work methodically through this and then the audience can bring up questions that they have a relative to those areas so we can work our way through the case. We're gonna get to you, Yuri, So don't worry. We're not gonna leave you out. We're not gonna leave you out totally. We're gonna get to you. But first in the bar. Two things that you and I can't see that we would have seen is potentially Higgins and John making eye contact. And you know what that eye contact means. That eye contact is you want some.
Speaker 3: Of this exactly, no doubt about it, Okay, and we you know, it seems like John was able to, you know, get Brian Higgins not as defensive. He came over, immediately embraced him, and embraced Brian Albert. So if if it was any hint that John o'keith knew anything about Higgins and Karen, he totally diffused or gave an end around on Higgins. In Higgins's brain, all right, something definitely happened during the course of the night. As Higgins and Brian Albert are leaving, something definitely happened. And the body language is you can't dispute the body language.
Speaker 1: The other thing, Now, this is where I want to go to before we go to the house. Sure do you think, Sean, that the entire events that would unfold later were set up right there? Do you think that the reason that John told Karen, I want to go to that damn house party is because he wanted to show that he's not afraid to be alone in a house and to face down Brian and Brian in a public in a private setting.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, if in the fact we're correct in what we're viewing and seeing, that was kind of an aggressive type, you know, back and forth between John and Brian. Yeah, I think he probably said, hey, listen, I'm not taking shift from this asshole, you know. And let's face it, it would probably have been a whole different story with Brian Albert. Right. But Higgins, he's a fake. He's he's a wanna be. He's a Tagalon right. I mean, just look at him. He looks like one of the characters from Spanking in Our Gang. I mean, let's face it, he's one of the characters. I'm sorry, I mean that's the way I look at him.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: You know, I know people who know him. I know people he's dated. He's got a very great impression of himself. But he doesn't have the asked to. He doesn't have the ask that Brian Albert does. He's just a Tagalin, that's it. He's got a badge and a gun. He's got a prestigious position, but he's a Tagalon, that's it. You know. You know who they are, you know how they are. DJ We've seen him many times before.
Speaker 1: Yep. People that they're not the quiet professionals that you know. In AFSC we say that we're quiet professionals and some people just didn't act that way. They wanted to try to, you know, be tough and be cool and try to fake themselves. Would you have if you were John O'Keefe and Brian Higgins was staring you down like that and you were in John shoes and that you were there and your girlfriend, would you have wanted to go to the house to show him I'm not afraid of you. Yeah, you're texting me actually.
Speaker 3: Coming right coming, And I probably would have told If I was John, I would have probably told Karen go home, I'm going to take care of this. Now we're assuming, we're speculating that certain things were out, We had no doubt. Listen, Karen wanted to eat. She said she was starved, right. She wanted Chris to open up the ovens because they had done it before. I guess these guys because it's, you know, after Jennery first around this special diet. But yet they're eating potato skins and slamming down beers and vodkas. I mean, come on, right, yeah, So Chris goes, ah, I'm not going to open up the ovens. But the thing is, if if I was always of the impression right that it was not a lure job, i'd have to see in this video. I have a whole different, whole different outlook on because of that video.
Speaker 1: Okay, So even if we end Courtney, I'm gonna get you in here next on this, Even if we split it down the middle and it's ambiguous whether or not it was a lure job or not in John's mind. The reason I ask you that question is if he sees this guy eyeballing him and there's a little bit of Ali's shuffle and Higgins is there, he doesn't have a girl, he's drunk, and now he's pissed because they're those guys and you guys in the in the chat, you know this, that person at the bar that's looking at that girl over there, he wishes he was with her and he's not whether you're with her, so you know what, he wants to kick your ass, right exactly, and that so that gets the stare down. So I'm trying to establish why wanted to go there? Why did he want to go to this house? And the only thing I can come up with, based on what you highlighted there, is that he wanted to show them I'm not afraid of.
Speaker 3: You guys, right and like I said, John looking at like looking at him, how he was at Let's see if McCarthy's you know this. John seemed to be a very quiet, I'm not in your face type of guy. Not that that he was docile, it's just that he can't. He was very secure as a man, all right. He didn't have to be boisterous. He didn't have to be like, yeah I'm gonna let's go yeah, yeah, rush rush, you know, let's let's go have some playfight here. Whatever the hell these two, those two knitwit's were doing right at the bar. But John seemed to be a very secure guy, no bones about it, no bullshit, right, sit down, have it. He was always scolping, like most cops. He was sculping the area he was, he was working the floor, he was at the let's see if McCarthy should looking at the front door. One of these things I was picking up in him and one of the things that I myself do even today. You know, my wife loves to mess with me. She always gets the she always gets the table facing the door on purpose. But you know, so you can't watch it. She does it on purpose, She does it. She loves messing with me. Especially you know now, so but no, and then and then when they John and Karen move over to unfriendly waters. Let's face it, you know, he's an outsider. He's going in with the sharks, right, and where's he positioned himself to the back of the bar, and he's watching everyone else. He's behind all the sharks, he's behind the women, he's behind the guys, and he's watching. He's going even further back to the side of the bar. He's watching, right. I picked that up. I kept watching, I kept rewinding, you know, the long crime video. He's always watching, right, So something my, a little bit of his intent might have been up. Hey, now here's the other thing. Karen had a few pops maybe she said, look at this knit what he's texting me? Well, hey, by the way, that is a classic Higgins text. You have no many DearS, you have no many no idea. How many women who had dated this guy said that's him? He always says, I mean, what a what a great order, what a great speaker?
Speaker 1: He must be?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, and you know so yeah, So anyways, John was definitely and he had a couple of pops too. Let's face it, he was definitely on alert, you know, because he wasn't in friendly territory. He hadn't known Brian Albert much at all. I think he had met him for the first time six days prior to that night. Parent took a photo of John, Chris, and some other guy at the hillside six days before that night. Okay, you know, John knew Chris. He knew Julie because they were neighbors. I don't know how much they knew, but you know, and Karen seemed to be very gracious. She was popping around, you know, but John was reserved and he was looking. But when that, you know, towards eleven fifty five, towards the twelve o'clock hour, something was exchanged between Higgins and John. Unfortunately. You know, maybe if they asked the band the guy everyone wants to know, who's that older guy walking by. He's one of the band guys. There was a band there. I don't know if he was the drummer or the bass guy, but you know, maybe someone should ask him because he was right there. He was listening. He was listening to what Chris had. As a matter of fact, this guy had to do a b line around around Chris and Brian and Brian Albert. So maybe someone remembers maybe, you know, people remember things that they see it visually. Oh yeah, I remember those two trying to calm this guy down. Brian Higgins Pribance, Hey, fuck you, motherfucker. You come with me, bitch, you know something will remember that. Hey listen, I've been there a million times. I've seen it all. I've seen it. I've seen it done in Spanish, I've seen it done everywhere. And you just don't You don't forget the body language. You don't have to have the words. You just exed that body language.
Speaker 1: Exactly did We don't have the resolution to see that eyeballing, but we can definitely see that, like you said, the body language. And thank you so much for your your grace. That's the evening and for your blessing. That's beautiful. Uh read this one, Courtney, and then you get your question as Sean, please.
Speaker 4: Thank you for this coverage. We love Sean and want justice for Karen. Reading Officer John O'Keefe.
Speaker 1: Oh beautiful, the great white shark chasing Brian Albert through the water.
Speaker 3: So listen real quick. So now if you remember the Greek the wife her testimony, now becomes very important. Okay, her testimony is that Brian, No, no, there was cocka wakas I listen, I'm gonna ho these names. Okay, there was too. There was a couple they testified a trial and the wife of the of the they were Greek. They were Greek. They were part of the basketball. Well she testified. She said, listen. Jen McCabe was telling Karen, no, Jen, you come with me, all right, I have a surprise for you. She was trying. Yeah, Karina got boy, Michael, thank you so much. And Michael does a great impression of me. I don't know if you know goat boy. He's in the goat boy.
Speaker 1: All right, I will have you on to do an impression of Sean, so please dm me on Twitter.
Speaker 3: I would love to have you on to Doe.
Speaker 1: I love how Sean talks.
Speaker 3: So yes, he did, he did, and he even does Kevin Lenahan much better. But no, getting back to Carina Cucolaca. So you know, yes, Amanda, Amanda's great, Amanda's incredible. So her testimony now even makes it better. They were definitely trying to separate Karen from John. Okay, now John had no car It was Karen had the car, So John was gonna have to get arrived by those knuckleheads and Jen, I guess was gonna I guess was gonna go with Karen. That that really makes sense. And the quote was and she was very credible. Oh no, you're gonna have to come with me. I have a surprise. I have a surprise, like trying to entice Karen. And you know, like Jen said, if you remember the guest I had on Joan, right, that was a great jen Her forte was, I can get anybody to.
Speaker 1: Do to everybody I want. Yes, she's very persuasive or manipulative, depending upon.
Speaker 3: Your evil genius.
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, so if she if she rides with if she rides with John and Karen, John still alive. No, potentially or at least she can't be framed.
Speaker 3: You want to separate John, Remember John didn't have a vehicle. She wanted Karen to separate from John and John go with the boys. Oh wow, wow, Okay, Jen was gonna jump in in Karen's car and give it this little surprise. There was there was a there was there was a plan. There was some kind of plan. So I mean this thing, I'll tell you DJ and Courtney. This case never ends. It just when you think you can exhale and take a break, something else pops up. It's It's truly amazing.
Speaker 1: Yuri shows up at somebody's house asking why they called Jen McKay a year ago. Yeah, I'm like, is this happening right now? And he's being filmed. Let me get Courtney in here, because Courtney's been trying to spend the last twenty four hours to get up to speed. She graciously jumped into the case so she could join and join me in this interview. So go ahead, Courtney.
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, I want to say I've been reading a lot about John O'Keefe everything I can because of what happened to him, and trying to read as much as I can about the family statements and people who knew him, because most of the case is about what happened in the mistrial and what led up to it. So I was struggling to find a potential motive. Sean, what have you found in terms of a motive?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Until this video surface, I didn't really think there was a motive. My original thought was, okay, like myself, the party never ended for me. If there was the last call to be had, I was there if it was, if there was like a whatever, you know, I didn't want the party to stop. And when Brian extended this invite, right, you know, I probably thought that, okay, you know, since Karen wanted to eat, right, she wasn't willing to go home that quickly. And then they decided to shut the ovens, you know, that idea off. So everyone's heading over to John's house, I mean to Brian's house, Brian Albert something. So my initial thought was something from the ride from Waterfall over the thirty four Fairview, okay, was in fact something happened between John and Karen? Right, She probably said, come on, let's go. There's a snowstorm coming, and in my understanding, if I go, I had to go back to my notes. I believe Karen wasn't going to stay with John. Karen was John's ride home. There was a text message that John sent to Karen when he was at c. F. McCarthy's that I'm depending on you from my ride, right, because the other guy's left, and so Karen eventually comes. So he's dependent on Karen for a ride home. And my understanding is that Karen was going to high tail it back to Mansfield to her place because of whatever, maybe because she because of the snowstorm and maybe whatever, and she wanted to get John to go home, because who's going to take care of the niece. I think the nephew was with other friends, but the niece was there with a friend, and she knew the friend had to go home. So Karen's being the mother and John's kind of saying, well, I can go for a couple more beers, you go home and I'll meet you afterwards. I'll get a right whatever. And that didn't happen. So that's what that was always my theory. Now this other thing with the with the the standoff between Brian Higgins and John, well, that then throws a monkey wrench because it now gives credence as to why Jen McKay said, Karen, you come with me, I'll go with you, like she wants to separate John from the crowd, from from from I'm sorry, from Karen and let John go with the boys. Whether I believe it was going to be with Brian and Nicole or somebody or maybe Higgins, who knows, who knows if if Matt McKay was going to give Brian Albert's car wife a ride in his car. Who knows something. There was a definite plan now to me now thinking about this and going over it, there was a definite plan on their part. But Karen didn't bite. She didn't bite, so she ended up bringing John there. And I guess there might have been some discussion, heavy discussions in the car. But you know, the motive could be something to do with Higgins.
Speaker 4: Okay, I heard you guys talking about Higgins, and I read about Higgins, and I have another question for you, Sean, because I want to see if this psychology matches, because it looked like John was responsible. There had been some tragedies in his family. He became a guardian for his niece and nephew, and why would he have made the decisions to stay out later and go to a potential house party when he's the responsible adult for these young children that he's a guardian for. That's another thing that didn't make make sense to me, because he seems like a responsible guy. He cares about the kids. Why would he go out and drink late at night like this rather than going home?
Speaker 3: So on the first theory I had. Maybe he just wanted because he just basically met Brian Albert for the first time, and maybe he felt maybe I can you know, he invited me to his house. Maybe I can gratiate myself. Maybe I want another beer. Maybe you know, Karen could come in. We'll have a few beers. We'll get right home. You know, a nightcap, like a nightcap, right, I was great for nightcaps anyways. But this other thing, it might have been more motive where he said to Karen, fuck this guy. I'm going in there and tune this guy up, or see what the hell he wants. Maybe I don't think John had the I don't think John had the intention of fighting everyone. I think he wanted to call out pagans, say what's up? What are you doing? One thing in either theory, in either scenario, Okay, John definitely had some He was he had some anger in him, whether it was from the an argument he had a Karen, or if he had an argument, or he had some questions and he was pissed off about Brian. And the one thing about the psychology about Brian Albert. Okay, who has been known to beat up many many cops in public off duty while drinking. Brian Albert can smell blood and he can smell aggression. He's like one of these dogs. I'm telling you, when he's drinking, he's on high alert. He's on high vicious alert. And I believe no matter what the motive, I mean, what the scenario is, John walked in agitated, and when an attack dog sees agitation or adrenaline, right, that attack dog is going to attack. And I believe Brian. Maybe I don't think Higgins had the cajones to go after John. I just don't think he's that guy. But I believe Brian stood up to John right, and I believe the other. Listen, We've had a lot of talk about Colin during the summer, all right. We had information about Brian putting Colin in the house with Brian. We have Steve Scanlon who tipped off Yanettie saying the beating was between the nephew and Brian Albert right down the basement. Everything's pointing to that. Now, whatever why John went in, it's anybody's guests at this time.
Speaker 1: You guys, hear me.
Speaker 5: How is that any better?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, my mic volume.
Speaker 5: I just have one more question DJ for Sean.
Speaker 3: Watch Courtney.
Speaker 4: One of the things that's really disturbing to me is the the inconsistencies around his body and the marks and the dog bite and some of this. How can the prosecution in their case basically have a defense against this because it's obviously not consistent with the car backing up over him. Potentially, when you're looking at the lacerations on his arm, what do you think about his actual injuries versus the defense that there was a car the prosecution that there's.
Speaker 3: Listen, I am fully convinced, all right, that the beating and the murder took place inside thirty four Fairview, all right, I believe because of certain documents I do have early on in from March of twenty twenty two, Karen knew who killed John, they knew what happened, and they knew how the District Attorney's office was framing her. That was March of twenty twenty two, not too long after John's death. The part about why, okay, it makes no sense, is it because they had to come up with a theory they had to to make to make the charges stick on Karen. They had to come up with a theory, and the theory basically was okay, she backed into John. Because here's the thing, this was, this was an investigation that was done backwards. Right, they fingered Karen at first. Right, they just had to go and find the evidence because originally, originally Karen, you know, was was not, I believe, not supposed to be the one to find John. I believe from certain things that we uncovered, there was maybe two or three attempts where there was calls being made that there's a pedestrian down on Fairview. I believe they wanted to make it look like an accident, like he got hit by a plow, and that would have definitely flown with the police, because in any case, they didn't want to do this in case to begin with, all right, if they were going to do a frame job on Karen, well, that would have been a lot easier to say, oh my god, it's a tragic accident, we don't know who did it. Poor John's dead, and we go home it was an accident, and then the killers walk away. But as it turns out, nobody responded. Nobody responded when Carrie Roberts called local hospitals and talked of the dispatcher at Canton PD at four. I believe it was four fifty three in the morning. Somewhere around five. She said, hey, listen, o'keith is missing. She told this to Sean Good. He took the call. Sean, I mean John o'keef is missing. He was at thirty four Fairview. You know, did someone tell Kerry to call? I mean she did the right thing. But maybe that was an attempt to get the Canton cops come out and make an inverted inavertent discovery. And that would have been another attempt. But then when Karen comes and they delay her an hour, right because there was back and forth? What there was no reason why they didn't go directly from Jen McCabe sauce directly to John O'Keeffe's, I mean to Brian Albert. Instead they went all the way over back to John sauce. Then these could have clearly called Jen McCabe had John come home. Their reason was, well, maybe John came home in the midst of Karen driving together. Jen mccab's, I know where Jen lives and I know where thirty four Fairview is. The logical route to find John was get back to where your last saw him. Anytime you do a search you go back to where you last saw the person, not where you not where you hoped him to be, where you last saw and then you do your search. Right. So a lot of things here that are kind of crazy. But like I said, I believe you know that they framed her based on her own statements, Let's face it. And when they had the friends and family meeting, it became a lot easier. Let's just do her and let's get the evidence and we'll frame her. We'll plant it and then we'll make it easy for them.
Speaker 1: But I want to talk about I want to talk about that for a second, about her alleged owned statements. But before I do that, Nurse Kim is in the building.
Speaker 3: How about Kim? Kim is excellent.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've reached out to you on Twitter, DM Kim. We would like to have you as our next guest about on the show, So please look for one from call Underscore All Underscore Beings. That's me one gets you on here a homegirl because you are a total o G. You're g like a little like Sean.
Speaker 3: All right, let me ask you a question. Is am I the first like carolee guest? Yes? Oh wow, that's an honor for me, that's beautiful.
Speaker 1: It's an honor for right the top guy. But we'd like to have a bunch of you on. So if some of you were out there and you want to come on and talk about this, we would like to have you on to do so. And like I said, I've reached out to Nurse Kim, Mike Crawford, mas of Media, Sean and Nurse Kim. Yeah, those are the only ones that I've reached out to thus far, but others. Yeah, okay, this is right. So here's here's my question. We were going to work methodically through this, but we've this train has already gone off the tracks, but we're going to try to reroute it like that.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 1: So I'm Sean. I believe those are alleged statements. I don't know that has she ever admitted that she said I hit him, I hit him, I hit him. No. I believe those are alleged.
Speaker 3: Those alleged, and they come from one source only, one source only, and none of those ems people ever wrote it down or you think you would think, now it's an important statement. Okay, Uh, that one cop saraph all right, he's saying I did I hit him? If they're saying, I if this Sarah is saying, as a police officer right that he heard her say I may have hit him? Did I hit him? Right? You have a you're almost duty bound to make an arrest. No, yeah, as cops are right. These cops are getting off on the midnight shift. Trust me, these guys who do nothing. The last thing they wanted was to arrest some of for homicide or some kind of fatal accident on when they could have been going home because an emerging snowstorm blizzard is coming down the path. So there's a lot of facts. A lot of people didn't do their job. A lot of people extinguished the memory of John O'Keefe and they didn't do anything for him. They could have had this whole thing tied up if if they were saying all those statements, they were duty bound to arrest her. Why didn't they He wasn't allegedly dead at the time those statements were made. That Sarah or that mulaney all right should have made an arrest right then and there.
Speaker 1: Well, according to your an our friend Turtle Boy, the legendary one, he said that not one of the can and I have a super chat aunt BB two. We're going to get to you right after this, so thank you so much for that blessing of twenty That is amazing. I'm sean They Okay, Turtle Boy has said, and maybe you can confirm or not confirm that none of the initial CAN officers that arrived on the scene, that investigated prior to the recusal documented that she said, and he made any statement like that, And my god, if you're an officer unseen and you have a potential, I don't know what would you call her at that At that point.
Speaker 3: She's she's making those statements. She's number one suspect, the.
Speaker 1: Number one, So you're telling me nobody would have written that down. And then it was only Jen's oh, her epiphany that happened. What was it three hours later at nine thirty. I can't remember what time she called, Oh, I had a memory that die.
Speaker 3: Right, because if you remember, and I've got the documents the working theory at the time before Jen at this memory.
Speaker 1: Epiphany, he came to me in a dream, John was.
Speaker 3: Hit by a cocktail glass. Okay, now they didn't know who. But when Brian Albert heard what the working theory was, face it, he's a seasoned cop. He's gonna say, they ain't gonna fly people. That's not gonna fly a ninety five pound woman. Sokun Wet is not gonna be able to kill a six foot two guy. That's a cop. He knows better. Right, So that theory, that whole statement went from, because at ten forty five, Yuri is calling the hospital and the medical staff there and he's admitting that we're still working this as a domestic where the Deceedon. Now at this time John's dead. The Deceedon was struck by a cocktail glass. That's a ten to forty five. So they're still working at that. But the eleven o'clock eleven fifteen, now they start doing the state police interviews and they got the whole story down, Pat right, and the fact and the fact, the fact Courtney and DJ that the lead detectives now cops, we're all curious, right, you as an investigator, as a lead investigator on a homicide or a dangerous or whatever type of situation, you have to go to the crime scene. It is the epicenter of your investigation.
Speaker 1: How could you not a Boston Cops dead here. I'm not gonna knock on the door and people. I think it's disingenuous for anyone out there to refer to this as shoddy police work, because shady means I'm ignorant. Potentially I'm stupid. This was purposeful not to go and not and and actually Proctor's text tell you as much. The text where his friends, it's say they're going to catch and shift this. I mean he's a Boston cop. Pooh, I mean you have to go and knock on that door and say I want to look around, and if I will, I will post an officer here and we will go and get a warrant and we'll get in.
Speaker 3: This house like the intry standards go and as turtle as the initial police officers who came the first on the scene, instead of hanging around right as the medics were taking care of John, right, they should have gone in that house because they saw a body on the ground that they were told he was dropped off to go to a party. Whether they believe Karen or not, they saw a body on the ground with no coat on. It's eighteen degrees, no shoe, right, and beaten right at first, he's beaten, his head is swollen, he's got scratches on him. He's bleeding profusely from the back of his head. They were duty bound to do a protective sweep at the minimum. God forbid. What what if that family was killed inside there? Anything can happen. They didn't even do that. And I know back when I was a coup that was that was like ingrained in us. Always secure the scene, secure for your own protection and for the protection of other witnesses or are other beings? Right, you don't know what the hell happened inside that house. He could have had free bodies dead. He didn't check. And there was a reason for that, because that reason for the news they knew back off, lay off this case layoff.
Speaker 5: How about the homeowner? Was he polygraphed yet Albert's.
Speaker 3: He was according he was never even a suspect, not one. It wasn't until the FBI made him a suspect.
Speaker 5: Right, So I'm just wondering if that has happened now since.
Speaker 3: The end, it will never happened. It will never happen now, and it would And Brian's too smart. He would never take a polygraph. He wouldn't. I mean, I mean, he's just too smart.
Speaker 1: And yeah, and so that The reason I laughed, Courtney, is because they didn't even see fit to knock on the guy's door to say can I look around? And he does he does. You know people that are out there that are like, oh, you know, Karen Reid backed over this guy at twenty four miles an hour in the snow. You know a police officer, first responder, and I'm not one. I mean, I'm a military, I'm military aviat your background, I'm not law enforcement officer, even though I studied in college this they would have they would have run out there and said, oh my god, there's a brother officer on my lawn. EMS fire police that are right outside my bedroom window. What was it twenty thirty feet? I don't know if anyone can get me the measurements so that that front, it's quite close, right. And he never came outside to see what was going on, And that was very purposeful because if he did, they could start asking him questions. And he knew that Proctor was not going to knock on his door because of the family connections. Let me get to Anti Anti BB two Aunt BB two. Thank you so much, ma'am for the blessings. You are awesome, Courtney, can you read this.
Speaker 5: One, hi, Sean.
Speaker 4: Lots of us in multiple chats are wondering Ojo lost approximately three liters of blood and it wasn't on the lawn, it was in the basement. Do you know why Aja or Yannetti didn't bring this up and end this farce at the trial?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Okay. So, thinking about their old defense and the fact they only put six witnesses on it, I believe there was a barded deal between the Feds and themselves and it was probably one of these things where, okay, let's face it, their job started at four o'clock in the evening. They went back to that war room, okay, like all good attorneys do, like the prosecution, once they figured out that Lally was going down the road. Okay, I'm going to front. I'm going to beat you Jackson at your own game. I'm going to front the third party culpers. I'm going to put on Jen McCabe. I'm going to put on Brian Albert. I'm gonna put on Colin Albert. I'm gonna put on Brian. I was absolutely shocked he did that, okay, and it had it actually had the reverse effect. Okay, So why didn't why didn't they even ask the medical examiner, right, because we all have depends on your body makeup, we all have a certain amount of blood and not assistant. And when you go through an autopsy, the first thing they do is they drain you. They drained the blood, and they know how many leaders you're supposed to have, and they know how many leaders you had, and you're on the table, right, And that was one of the things that was never asked. Okay. I believe based on the way the defense presented their defense of Karen, that they just decided, okay, well, we're not giving up anything. We're gonna treat this as a simple hit and run. Beat my pay by the Department of Justice experts with PhDs, beat them, and that's what they did. They didn't have to put on anything. And I think it was kind of, you know, agreement, layoff, let us do our job. You're not going to get twelve people to agree, you will never And I believe that was the that was the thing. So why didn't they do it? I believe, like everything else, they gave hints, though they did give hints when they showed Brian. I think my friend Amanda, all right, we've been talking when they showed Brian that bulkhead. That was significant. All right, that means somebody, not the comwealth, somebody on the defense side got into that basement. Was it the FBI during the during the summer at this time last year? Dennis Sweeney knows, we all know, they all know they saw panel trucks out there, nondescript, no business signed with guys in, guys in those type of suits, right, those what do you call them as matt suits going in. All right, that's a big that's a big thing. This case is far from over on the federal side. On the state side, it's done. Let let's face it, it is done. They've shown their hands. They've shown their hands, okay, and now they can't back off. They're locked in. They're locked in like Houdini?
Speaker 1: And can I can I speak to that defense though, Sean? You can? I want to reference the movie eight Mile. Oh they would start Eminem and Kim Basinger and Maka Tifern and I and if you remember that movie, the whole thing, what what what Eminem had to do going into these rap battles where largely he was obviously a very a white wrapper wrapping against a lot of black wrappers, And the whole thing was to say, yeah, I know him white, Yeah, I know him from a trailer park. Yeah, I know my mom's this and yeah. So basically, you try to put forth all your weaknesses ahead so and so that that person can't throw it back at you. Because I've already said all these things. So if you say them, the audience is going to see you as just repeating what I said, which takes away the power of those words. And you'll see people on Twitter do these kinds of things. They'll be very self deprecating. I know a specific content creator who's very as cerbic who does that, and I believe that's what exactly what Adam Lalley was doing. He was one of those kids watching eight Mile and said, I'm going to put these guys on the stand and show you. I'm not afraid not to mention the hell they're guilty as hell. Anyway, let's get let's get to the thing with it.
Speaker 3: It worked against him because the defense was able to discredit them. I mean, they look like, yeah, one thing I had to say, most of their witnesses look great. On direct examination. They failed miserably, which is you know, not, you know, not surprising. When they went on cross examination and they, let's face it, they beat them up big time. So my look at it is, Lally, you gave us everything. Jackson gave you nothing. He just said, Hey, I got the guy who's I got the medical guy from Ireland. He's going to talk about this. I got the dog lady, she's going to talk about this. I got Lucky Lochran, beautiful lucky seeds. Nobody twice comes back sees a car where you should never have a car during that was never there during the whole night. Why is it there at three point thirty? That's beautiful? And they got the celebrate guy, which it didn't wasn't needed. And then they got the mac crash Daddy's from the Department of Justice, right, and they they they were so good, they were so comfortable in their own skin versus Trooper Paul. Come on, look at the look at the disparacy, look at the difference.
Speaker 1: It was yeah, yeah, you know, it was like, uh, Dick Vitel once said it was like Vana White and doctor Ruth in a in a bikini contest. So anyway, it wasn't there, No, that was Marbert Dick Vie tells the uh he was the basketball comment. Yeah, not Marv Albert. Marv Albert's a whole nother story. And I'm a Knicks fan, so let me say that, get that up front. But Sean, someone in the chat wanted to impune Lucky and say, oh, well, he hit the basketball hoop. So clearly it's like, oh, so you're saying that every plow driver has never hit anything.
Speaker 3: Bad Lucky, bad boy, bad Lucky couldn't make a mistake.
Speaker 1: Can you believe that couldn't.
Speaker 3: Could not rock him at all, couldn't rock him at all?
Speaker 1: Well, well, clearly, Sean, since he hit a basketball hoop, then that clearly shows he wouldn't have seen the body on the Alberts front lawn. Obviously that you can you can stitch those two together, right, Okay, it's crazy, So yes, your point is good, either sir or ma'am that I'll Lucky hit the basketball hoop and guess what, he's human, infallible god. Okay, now let's get to MOFO because mofo, thank you very much. I don't know if you are a male mofo or a female mofo, but obviously we're all Sean McDonough mofo. Even Courtney's a new MOFO.
Speaker 3: I love it. It's all interchangeable, right, yes, it's yeah, it's unisex.
Speaker 1: So can you read this Courtney from.
Speaker 4: Ken McCabe did not say that Karen I hit him under until grand jury testimony two point five years after it happened.
Speaker 5: From MOFO.
Speaker 1: Thank you, MOFO. I really appreciate the blessing. Thank you so much. That helped us a lot.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, she did tell Lank and it's amazing about then Sagan Lank. Right, he brings back Lieutenant Gallagher right at nine o'clock. Right, Gallagher doesn't see lard ass Higgins at all. Right, I mean he doesn't see anything. Right, I don't know what the hell he was doing. But you got everyone at the table, and Jen's interviewed and said, by the way, you know, mister Lank, Sogeant Lank, I do remember her saying that I could have hit him. I could have hit him. That was written in the report. So, like I said, there was it was so much. I mean, there's so much to pick apart and the part about listen I get, I get the fact there was a difficult scenario. But these guys live in Massachusetts. They know what snowstorms are about. They played their whole life in snow. They made forts, They hopped on cloud cars going by, they hopped on buses doing you know, listen, they could have been they got a stupid leaf blower, right, They could have gotten heaters, they could have got a tent, They could have done anything secure it met that snow.
Speaker 1: They didn't, you know, left the scene unintended for what six hours? Oh no, eight hours, twelve, fourteen hours. They left the eight o'clock didn't come back to six. So for yeah, So the thing I'm trying to say, DJ and Courtney, you have a dead Boston police officer. That's when you pull out all the stops. It's rained, snow shine, hundred degree weather, you do whatever is as you call everyone out. Do you know they had a fight getting the state police to get out there. None of these guys wanted to go out And at the end they get a rescue like a search and rescue team, not the crime scene services.
Speaker 3: Right. Crime scene services are special elite people like I did for three years. It's all methodic, it's an industry standard. It's even more advanced now. But what I'm trying to say, there are certain things you don't change. These guys were going shoulders show are tramping on the whole crime scene the second time around. But for some reason, after eighteen twenty three inches of snow, they get to find the impossible. They get to find all forty five pieces I guess of tail light where the Cannon cops couldn't find shit, but the Canton cops found white broken glass, but they couldn't find a black sneaker or red tail light. Give me a break. Stop this lunacy. It's lunacy, it really is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going to get to Peter Murphy and all that. That's kind of where I want to go next is to hit And so you guys are gonna dig this because we're going to get into some of the people that are integral in the case that some of us, like me, for example, I want to just get to the first one. Even before I look at my list, I know who Kevin Lenihan is as a Twitter person, and I know what his Twitter name is, and I know that that's all I know about him. Though I don't know, I know he's on the other he's anti Karen Reid and all that. But can you tell us for those of us, and this is mostly edifying for Courtney and I, who is Kevin Lenihan in this case?
Speaker 3: Okay, Kevin Lenahan and I had a pretty decent relationship a year ago this time actually a little bit before, right. I was actually following him before I went on Aiden's show. And because I went on aiden show just at the end of June, because I wrote a letter to Chief Rafferty and because of that, Aiden wanted me on the show. Because I gave seventeen bullet points that any executive, any anyone could have answered, but as an executive, as a chief of police, she should add these are softball questions. To this day, she hasn't answered. But Kevin and I had a little, a good type of relationship going on. And he's the coat. He's the create content creator of Yellow Cottage Tales. Okay. So when I I had one appearance on Aiden's show, and after that I had three or four with Kevin, and Kevin was like, right, he was more he was leaning more to Karen, right, but he wanted to stay in the middle, right, which was great. I actually loved the fact because I wanted. Who I really wanted to debate me was a guy like Kyle Doogle. Right. He's a Boston cop, right, a very big supporter of John being murdered by Karen. And I wanted him to tell me, Hey, Carle, you're a detective, you're an active detective. You know John, you know Karen, Right, tell me why you think she did it? And I wanted to have this debate. It didn't happen, So Kevin became that guy. And Kevin Kevin was pretty good. The problem with Kevin was he made a fatal mistake. He he had me. Actually, I was the unlucky person. I was on his show and I didn't know you could actually hit on comments. I was on private chat because he would send me little messages. I didn't know you could kick comments, you could see all these comments. I was a newbie. I didn't know shit about this scream yash. Next thing, he's reading something, he's looking, he's looking back. I can see his facial it's me and him, just me and him. I can see his facial expressions, and all of a sudden, he blows up. It's actually common because I'm there and I think he's blowing up at me, and I said in the background, I saying, Jesus Christ said I say something wrong, and he is going off, going off on the people in the chat, and one of the people in the chat was Aiden, and he got hammered. I mean because I went back. Eventually I figured out how to do it and went back and I saw he was getting hammered. And you know, that was like the end of Kevin, right. I mean, we stayed friendly a little bit until he actually came out and said that Karen was guilty, that he believed that Karen absolutely was guilty. So that kind of washed up. I still like the guy. I mean, you know, as a person. Professionally, if you want to call it professionally, we're on polar ops. He really he tries his best to discredit me, to take shots to me. But as a off the set, I'd sit down with him, have a cup of coffee. I wouldn't have any problem with He's an intelligent guy. He just took after this beating, he just said, that's it. It seems to be the norm. If Aiden comes at you, whether you are completely on the read side, if you if you're a hit by him, it's over it. Now they flip and go to the other side.
Speaker 1: Man, I ask what his bona fides are in terms of as an expert in.
Speaker 3: What he's a He's a nub, he's a knob according to the no listen, he's a he's a former bottender. Okay, he's he's a screenwriter. He's done certain screenwriting. He's a great writer, all right, but he doesn't really know. I mean, he's intelligent. I'll give it. He's intelligent. But the problem with his intelligence now he's contradicting himself in his own intelligence to believe any part of this thing. He has offered more excuses for the investigators in this whole case. And he's also actually his his little theory of how John got killed was actually better than the Comwealth's theory, if you believe it or not. And his theory is a joke, but it's better. It was better than troop of Paul's. I can tell you that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean, I think one of the things that we have to understand is that our society is very polarized. So people, you know, it's quite obvious that this is quite obvious as it relates to politics, but it can be anything, and this Karen Reed trial has turned into that. And if you look at us humans as a species, we were tribal people. We were people that you had to be in a tribe in order to survive, in order to be able to hunt and gather and be protected and eat food and not be taken over by another tribe. We were were we as a species or tribal We're seeing that play out now in politics that you have to be on one side or the other. You can't be both. You can't be like me where I'm love law enforcement, black lives matter. I can do all of it because I think there's merit and all of it. But no, you have to say I'm from this group where I'm from that group. And clearly Kevin, when he got pissed off, said well, I can't critically look at this and see that there's absolutely no expert evidence that says that she was run over and backed over like Karen Reid's been to a tactical driving course to drive a full size suv at twenty four mph and very definitely not you know, make any marks on the lawn or anything and hit this guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, from sixty right, from sixty right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Clearly she went to the jays the Jaysock Tactical Driving Course at Fort Bragg. Obviously Karen Reid is a graduate of that course that was from when she was in Delta. So clearly that's an idiotic thing that we know didn't happen.
Speaker 3: Then we're Marylin doing the Secret Service.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, Yeah, like the CIA, you know, field operatives. They have to go and take this training because when they're overseas and they're undercover, you never know when they have to just commandeer somebody's car and beat feet and get to a safe area. So anyway, you know all this kind of stuff. I'm not, like I said, I'm not law enforcement, but I've been in government for thirty years.
Speaker 3: So this case is about common sense, truly, which isn't common right, So you cannot look at John's arm and say that that was done by any vehicle. You cannot. I don't care who you are. Now, there's been a theory out there. If Aiden Carney said that Karen ree was absolutely guilty, the other patrolls would say the opposite. Because these people, for whatever reason, hate the guy. They hate him.
Speaker 1: They got to join the tribe, and that's the opposite tribe.
Speaker 3: So so the thing is they're now locked. And I was with my wife the other day and I said, you know, some I had a vision of Alan Jackson doing that pirolette, you know, he did the famous And I said to myself, what the hell is he getting at? And I sawed thinking, And it's true. Center of mass is going to move you. If you hit an extremity, right, you're not going anywhere. You're gonna probably get The arm is gonna move, sure, but what's the arm weigh eleven pounds? Right, you got a two hundred and seventeen pound guy. You hit him center a mass, he's gonna go. They're trying. They're locked in now to this tail like hitting his arm catapulting him twelve fifteen twenty feet up a hill. It doesn't ask to smell.
Speaker 1: Us certain with no bruises and no broken bones and dog bites on his arm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you know the other side was put in all you're not gonna he's been all kinds of fractures. They were putting everything out possible to to to basically lie to people, lie to people. That's the glare. He's the Galara knows.
Speaker 1: Yes, I want to say, hello, Hi, Glare, how are you, sir? I have watched your show. I dig it. I I can't keep track of all the Karen Reid content creators and that I've watched, but I like your show very very cool, and yeah, we'll have to get you on as well. Like what the glare is saying here, Courtney, can you read that one? I think this is accurate.
Speaker 5: From the glare.
Speaker 4: That's if TV said KR was guilty, the blue Shirts would turned pink overnight.
Speaker 3: Yeahlar knows. Glaire is a great guy. Man.
Speaker 1: Yep, they say we have to get in the other tribe, right, Glair, We got it. We can't, can't. We gotta go against aid Aiden. Aiden is fearless man. That dude is fearless. I mean that going down to Canton and eating it. As Sean would say, c F mccathy's.
Speaker 3: You know what. That was good?
Speaker 1: Can we get you to do Adam Lally? Can you do some what if any's no?
Speaker 3: No? Jennifer ms mckaye, what if anything did you hear the defendants say, mister mckabe, what if anything? Did your wife say, jan Jan Jan Jesus talk about being possessed?
Speaker 1: This is great? We just got Sean to do Adam Lally And what's really said is Adam is younger and Sean has better hair. This is terrible. So anyway, all right, we're gonna get to some names here. Sean, tell me about Javier Velaskaz. One of your episodes, you referred to Javier Alaska as one of your colleagues from DA and you said at one point that he had referred to Brian Albert as another name that we associate with a cat when we're talking talking about a cat from Canton, but use it. It's with P and then it actually.
Speaker 3: Actually it was not. He did not tell me that, okay, and I did kind of Javier an injustice, and I have spoken to Javier, all right. I was getting given information that Javier was very vocal on another I guess Facebook group and that I should talk to him. He was a median Colombia and I had said something that was attributed to him, but I had not spoken to him, and that was my bad, and I apologized to him. But we had a very good conversation. Okay, So the cat now, I like this. So the cat story came okay, early on in when I was developing certain sources like I'm a I'm a Boston kid. I grew up in Dorchester, went over to matter Pan and then my high school started in Canton. Okay, so four years. So there was a time with this this Boston cop, it's me up and we spoke. He's a big burly guy. I do know who he is, right, And he said, hey, Sean, he says, this kid Albert, you know, I remember him when he first came on. He thought his he thought, is his shit didn't stink? Blah blah blah. He said. I said to him, a kid, this is this is a typical Boston mentality and it doesn't matter. Now. Boston's a neighborhood related areas. But and if you're outside of Boston, forget it. You don't have any chance. He said, hey, kid, you may wear our uniform, but you'll always be a cat from Canton.
Speaker 1: But if it's a word that begins with the P and ends with the why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I caught on it because I got to tell you. Originally, when you started talking about cat, I didn't know what the hell you were talking about about fifteen twenty minutes ago. Now I get it, all right, I'm I'm glad I didn't say the real thing, so I caught, well.
Speaker 1: We have it. We do have a woman in the house here and many in the chat, so you know, yeah, I don't be careful.
Speaker 4: But I've been to Boston and that's a kind of a knives out kind of place. I tried to throw some garbage away at a gas station after going to some lobster house, and the guy came out and confronted me, was like, what are you trying to push on me? And I'm like, I'm just putting my garbage away. And boy, the vibe in Boston is very different.
Speaker 5: And you got to be on edge to go through there.
Speaker 3: You know, Accordney sometimes sometimes that could be endearing for some people. The way they talk could be endearing, believe it or not.
Speaker 5: Not from Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: We're different.
Speaker 5: We're very different, different from northeastern Pennsylvania. So when I come back, that's what all my family asked. Were they hostile in Boston? Were they nasty?
Speaker 4: And I was like, I had one encounter, you know, but he didn't push me too much or it would have went down because I had kids in the car, and I was like, dude, if you're gonna.
Speaker 5: Come at me, you better bring it.
Speaker 3: And he didn't.
Speaker 1: He let it go.
Speaker 5: But you know, when you say woman in.
Speaker 4: The house, I'm not your ordinary woman. And I've heard the P word before. I've heard the F word before. And as my mother likes to say, she's glad her children heard it before going to school on the bus, on.
Speaker 3: The school buses. Monny Courtey, I tell this story. So when I left take the job in DC, I was twenty one years old, and I drove down in a snowstorm, right, and my first time I stopped was at the Maryland House off of ninety five self and I get there and it's been a long drive and everything. So walk in and this lady, she's a waitress, justa hello, dear, how are we doing today? What can I get for you, honey? And I go, wow, this is a difference. So I'm down there almost six months and I'm with the Virginia class and Marylyn clad in DC, and everyone's talking so nice. I go back home after six months, right, and I go back home, I see some old friends and some girls get hey, Sean, how the fuck you doing I'm doing? I said, Oh God, When me get back Virginia yeah, it's kind of funny, but listen, I love them. I love I love the Boston crop that's my home. I mean, that's beautiful.
Speaker 1: But I'm the same way. I go home to the Hudson Valley of New York. Hender Cuts and high school friends. We get together twice a year every year, and I do. I go back to Dean and I was a football player at Dean and I go and get together with my teammates there every year.
Speaker 3: So beautiful, that's great.
Speaker 1: I love so.
Speaker 3: Frank was in my high school, the Hackamock League. We played Franklin, the Franklin Franklin. Yeah we did. Oh wow, Yeah, they were a great scene man. Yeah, it's a cool town. Man.
Speaker 1: Just going back there was just like magical. We've had I think we've had two reunions. Last year. I missed it because I moved to Georgia and now I'm moving to Colorado next weekend. But I'm I'm planning on coming back from homecoming to Dean. So that's I'm just going to help my boss. I gotta take vacations.
Speaker 4: Look, since we're talking about hometowns and family roots and whatnot, I just have to bring this up because we had.
Speaker 3: Damn it.
Speaker 5: Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: I can get you're frozen, but we can't hear me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ma'am.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, this case reminds me a lot of like the hometown stuff, the corruption the cops cover ups. You know, we had that a lot in my area, and so it kind of stinks of that, and so I wanted to get your bead sean on these cops and this group. Have they ever been implicated in corruption before in other cases where they have kind of worked together to hide evidence or to make a case go a certain way.
Speaker 5: Do you know have any history of that?
Speaker 3: You know something I left at a very young age.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 3: I left after high school, went to Westfield University, which is in the western pile of the state, and I went right down in DC. Now I do know back basically from my own involvement in the case, certain things were coming out of corruption. You know, it started at small and this is how it goes. Corruption is a very slippery slope. You know, there's a case where I think Pete alluded to it because he was the one that told me, and I really I really laughed at this, but you know, it goes to the point where you stop the road of giving passes to people like this. One guy was stealing stake tips from a catering business in town, Okay, And the owner of the business notice that, Jesus Christ, I'm losing pounds and pounds of steak tips, which is that's a big, big thing in Boston, right, and it's expensive.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So this lady right decides to put a camera in her this is we're going back maybe thirty thirty five forty years business in her in her business and lo and behold. The next morning, she sees a friend to hers who's an officer on the midnight shift, coming in. He knows the code, right, he gets in. I don't know how the hell he had the key. He gets in and takes all these steak tips. Now, instead of calling the cops, she calls the fire department, and the fire department person that responded was is now the town administrator for Canton. This kid duty, right, So this is and it was reported. It finally got reported. He said, hey, listen, I can't do this. You got to call the police. And Peter Murphy was the guy that blew the whistle, right. He wrote a report, sent it up the chain Rafferty was his lieutenant because he was a sergeant, his first line supervisor was lieutenant. And the way it's told us, she didn't do a thing. So it's certain things like that get you to where you have a guy on the Boston cop on a lawn in your town and you don't do the right thing. And they're also implicated in their investigation of Sandra Birchmore, who in twenty twenty one, prior to John being violently killed, is accused of committing suicide okay, in her apartment in Canton, and some of the same players went, oh, obviously it's in canon. They went. Some of the same players went to the apartment to investigate. And I was talking to Mizzi, who was taking the lead for the Sander Birchmore case, and she's telling me John, I have all these reports. One cop says the ligature was blue, the other cops said it was black, another cop said it was white. Another person said it was plastic, another person said it was metal. They don't know what that. So many different reports and the important fingers like this, the state troop Okay, that investigated the case. Ultimately from the Sea Pack, the Norfolk County Sea Pack Office that Proctor and Ury and all these people is a guy by the name of John Fanning was brilliantly cut up, sliced to dice last night on Truth and Transparency with Lanna. She had this victim on his victim it's I don't want to get into it, but the the suspects in the it's not been deemed the murder.
Speaker 1: By doctor Bobaden, famous.
Speaker 3: O. J. Simpson's thing has come out and ruled a homicide. Well, the prime suspect is a Stoton police officer. Fanning was a Stoton police officer. Now he gets the it's crazy, he gets now the investigation and he clears it as a suicide.
Speaker 1: So your conflict of interest there not like he went to Stoughton High School. I mean you know he did this woman, So yes, ma'am, oh, yeah, you have you know.
Speaker 4: And when you come from a small town like I do, and then you know, you see these different cases, and you see the long history of the sheriffs of the deputies, you know who they are.
Speaker 5: You know, not to say anything.
Speaker 4: I was just curious about this specific group of men and what their reputations were in Canton and if they had any other possible history with corruption in other cases.
Speaker 3: That's all right, So the I'll just give you the highlights of last night. It's a Lena did a fantastic job and it was a fantastic catch on her part. They have this guy on he was like a role. He was like a father figure to John Fanny growing up. I'm not going to get into the whole story, but there's two stories she told. He took John and John's buddy down to Key West, right, and he told John, he said, listen, it gets kind of crazy here. He said, you know, Jet to be careful because a lot of transves sights don This is back maybe twenty five years ago, right, And so he tells the story how he ended up. John and his buddy ended up with these two girls that according to this guy, his name is Kevin Klapp, he said, I don't think these there were women. Of course, the other guys have been drinking and you can't tell them anything. They're cops and they know better. Well, bottom line is uh, I guess Fanny found out that they weren't girls because I never saw a girl with a dick before. Sorry, courdy, but that's the quote from last Night's show, and he said he thought that Fanny raped this transvestite. So this, uh, you know, he used to call it drag queens back then, right now it's now it's different. I don't know what the woke terminology is. Now what is it?
Speaker 5: I don't know what it is, but there's definitely terminology.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm sure, yeah, I'm listen, I'm this threw me off my game. But then then there's an allegation that Fanning after some years, went to this guy, his father figure, who took care of him, who gave him his first car, who gave him his first bike, right allegedly, right allegedly, according to this guy, and he's told this story many times to Dave Colinane, who's all over the Birchmore case, that that Fanning said, you give me oral sex now, and he backs it up and he says, I know he did this to me because I know he has a bold a mole certain part of his privates. So listen, it's crazy. The corruption is widespread, and I do know that the FBI is definitely involved in that case, and I just hope they get you know, for the memory of of young Sandra Birchmore, and she was pregnant. Courtney, she was pregnant. And the suspect who was last seeing with her, his wife gave birth the very next day, and he was she was pregnant with his child.
Speaker 1: So and he was on video.
Speaker 3: He's on video as the last going in and going out. Yeah. Another thing is, according to investigators, her phone never moved after he's seen walking out the door. I mean, come on, that's a cute.
Speaker 1: I mean, should we investigate Hello, Yeah, did they get the DNA from the fetus? Do you think, Courtney? Of course they didn't. Of course they didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, somehow something tells me that I believe there was some type of you know, I don't know. I'm not sure. I'm not an expert in that case at all.
Speaker 1: But that's but there shouldn't be a question about that. They should say, we've identified what's his name, Matthew help me in the child folks, Firewell. Yeah, the Firewell brothers that Matt this met the baby, the baby had matt Farwell's DNA. Because that would obviously lead that would obviously be very very that would go to motive. Right, because he leaves her apartment in a hoodie with a mask on, and he's an anti mask guy. And then he goes to the hospital where his wife gave birth from her apartment and Sandra Birchmore has never heard from again. And people want us to be oh, well, it's just a coincidence. She just decided, even though she had just bought baby clothes in a car seat, she decided to kill herself. Yeah, and then we're also supposed to believe that because Karen Reid was angry with her boyfriend, she decided to run him over in front of a cops house with an suv. And clearly, you never get caught for it, You never get fingered for that. I mean, if I tell you what all the times my wife had had arguments, if she ran on a Ramio with their suv, I mean, it's so absurd.
Speaker 3: Courant say thank you. That young girl was groomed by these cops. There was an Explorer pro Explorer program. All this girl wanted to do was be a cop, and she had some she had some family issues. They groomed her at age thirteen to fifteen, having sex with her three different cops, the two Firewell brothers and another cop.
Speaker 1: Divine Divine yeah, yeah, I mean they.
Speaker 3: Were all let got pretty pretty sick sick situation.
Speaker 1: No charges, and Divine is still a licensed lawyer in Massachusetts. One of the Firewell brothers is out west, and I don't know where the other one is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, it's a bad situation.
Speaker 1: Let me say thank you to Melissa Kaier. Thank you so much for the blessing. We really really do appreciate it. If you guys would be kind enough to mash the subscribe button calling all beings, we really appreciate it. We do aim to bring on a saw here. First of all, Hung Jerry, is that your name? Well, Hung Jerry, I hear you on I see you on Melanie's show. Great, great comments. Obviously the glare we'd like to get you on. We may even do like a Karen Reid roundtable. I think cab is famous for round tables, so we may even ask Sean back and maybe get a round table with me, I mean with your contemporary Mike. Mike has great hair, so it would be great to have Mike on here.
Speaker 3: Mike, Hell Mike. Yeah, Mike's a great guy.
Speaker 1: Great goatee. So anyway, let me uh, so, I want to get to if you would, because we want to get you out here. Can you tell us about uh, Peter Murphy, because I'm a little confused as to which if it was Brian Tully or another Brian that gave him that information. And if you haven't heard this, Courtney, it is shocking. Can I let me just do this set up like this, Peter Murphy. When the when the incident happened, when John O'Keeffe was killed, and it looked like they weren't sure which way this was going to go, Peter Murphy went back as a retiree. He went back to the Kent Police station and said, look, if somebody needs help, if you've gotten jammed up, if you need a lawyer. You were my guys when I was active duty. I'm here. I want you to know that I'm here to help shun take it away.
Speaker 3: Okay, So just a little bit different on that. So I first came out, Okay, I wrote that letter, and I used my I wasn't an anonymous anymore. I wrote the letter under my own name, my bona fides, directed it at both Chief Rafferty, and I wrote a separate letter to Brian Albert, you know, cop to cop whatever. So back then, I could see the donations being made to Karen's defense fund, and I and lo and behold, I made a donation. And when you see all the things of donations, I could see this. Sogeant Peter Murphy, retired Canton police officer, gave a donation. I said, HOLDI this is this is amazing. I got a cop in Canton, right, And I didn't know who he was, and I said, this is a guy that's given a donation to Karen Reid, right, because all the cops were mum's the word and not gonna anyways, I ended up hooking up with Peter and we talked a lot. He tells me. I said, Peter, we got to figure out what the hell's going on here. He said, well, Sean, I've got contacts with three guys who were on were they're retired, but they were present. They were on like on board at the time that John O'Keeffe was dead. I'm going to go start shaking the bushes or whatever what he said, and I'm gonna go out talk to these guys. So he goes up, he goes up to this, he goes up to this, he goes up to this autobody shop, which was owned by a police officer. Okay, oh my god. Something about Canton cops their side job, okay is their police job, their regular job is their business. Right. So this guy, Brian Wanless, he was known as a very successful autobody guy. Fix your car, paint your car, blah blah blah, and there were early hints at the time. This is why I told Peter, I said, if you know this guy, go up there and find out if he knows anything, but ask him. Did he have anything to do with John O'Keefe's traverse. There was there was indications that the diraverse was fixed because let's say, I don't care what anyone says, that car was hit by Karen's car. There had to be some impression made on that car. For five five days later, the state police come back and they checked the vehicle and they find no damage. Well, you give me five days, right, I'm going to make sure that that car is going to be spotless. Okay, you had a sixty five to seven thousand pound truck. I don't care how fast it was going or how slow was going. You're going to have some type of transfer. And that would have been very indicative of the damage that was found on Karen's car. Well lo and behold. He goes up, he hits the mother load. He doesn't ask him about John's traverse, but he goes and says, hey, Brian, listen, you know, I know you left the department, and I know I'm hearing you. Weren't you know you couldn't take the heat anymore. Because his wife is telling all the people again that the rumors were getting too bad, and he said, that's it. I'm done. I don't need this anymore. Well, he tells Peter, he said, listen, all I did was I took the tail light housing out because the state police didn't know how to do it. Now that's huge, that's huge because we found out that, in fact, Brian Wallace, his name, never ever ever appeared on any report. Now we go back to police officers one oh one and how you handle evidence. It's called the chain of custody. You touch it, I touch it, Courtney touches it's got to be documented, right my understanding and is still to this day, Brian Wallace never appeared on the chain of cussie. Now, nothing nefarious about what he did. What's nefarious about it is that he wasn't on the chain of custody. He's on videotape at trial, taken the tail light out. He was summoned, you know, three or four days later to remove that tail light, all right, And why wasn't he put on the chain of custody. There was absolutely no reason. Why were they trying to hide that fact? Okay, So Peter goes back again, he goes in, and next thing he says, Hey, listen, all I know is this is that I didn't crack the light and I just took it out. And that's it. It was huge. That was huge, and we we started putting that out. Not that not that Brian was in any trouble. It just went to the sloppiness and the cavalier ish type way that this investigation was done. And remember, this is a Boston cop. This is a Boston cop. And they they were lazy. They were they were purposely lazy, and they didn't cross the t's and dotted the ies on anything in this investigation.
Speaker 1: But laziness isn't purposeful, right, it is part of your personality. So I leave laziness kind of lets him off the hook a little bit, whereas they specifically did certain things so it wouldn't be traceable, you'd have plausible deniability. I just didn't do it. I don't know why I didn't write a report on it. I didn't take why I didn't take photos at Jen at at Karen Ree, at Bill Reid's home when I went to see I don't know why I didn't take photos of the car as.
Speaker 3: It was right, don't you know exactly? You don't preserve wilful. It's willful. And the thing is, contrary to the Brian Walsh case, the kid was a superstar. He did everything by the book, you know, GEO fence, Google searches, all that stuff is collected, reports written, no misspellings of names done. If you see it side by side, you could see where this guy just basically was corrupt from day one. There's no other way you can say it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know, you kind of talked about that because it's it's kind of like there has to be a point where you know you're going to basically you're going through basic training, you know, or what police academy to learn how to enforce the law, and so you're going into it ostensibly hopefully with clean hands and saying I am a law abiding citizen. I'm going to enforce the law. But what some of these guys who are not the Shawn's and not the Peter Murphy's say, And this runs counter to what I learned in an administrative and justice. Administration of Justice at Dean, we had in a Wallpol Copp as a professor and he said, we enforce the law and we follow the law.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: These guys are like, we enforce the law, but we're we don't have to follow the law.
Speaker 3: True. And I was on a podcast the other day that's coming out in October and the interviewer said, Sean, if you had to pick out one word to describe what is a basic uh ingredient for investigations of a homicide or anything, I say integrity. You have to have integrity. There's no way about it. There was absolutely no integrity in this investigation, none at all. And it showed. It absolutely showed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's you know, what's the Air Force's motto is integrity, service for self and excellence in all we do.
Speaker 3: Look at that. That's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now I gotta I gotta dump some Air Force culture and get with Space Force culture and find out what they're all their ethos on.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, that's really nice.
Speaker 1: Last person, Tom Beatty, can you explain to people who Tom Beatty is, because what you just said before I leave this this topic, basically what Peter Murphy said is they win, and they they They fixed Karen Reid's car to look like it was the murder weapon, and then someone apparently repaired John o'keef's car.
Speaker 3: That is the work in theory. Well, I can tell you right now of a lot of different things in this case. I know I'm going to get reactions from some of the people in the chat that follow me, but my contribution really other than my own experiences as a crime scene investigator and an agent with the federal government, I did a whole tail light segment, and I went to Lexus, I went to autobody shops. On it, I reviewed the original version of her backing out of her garage, of the John's garage, hitting the car, slowing down her coming out, where I utilize Michael Proked's own words that he used in an affidavit to swear or a warrant, and he said, I'll have these sessions in my head forever. He said, when I got to Dyighton, the Dighton resident, I observe the right rear, right side of miss Reed's vehicle that it was chattered with a large piece missing. I said, wait a minute, that's not what I saw as she's passing by the camera with the floodlights on it, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Read, I got so many pictures and close ups and stills. I said, well, wait a minute, this kills him. And the fact that he didn't take a photograph when he sees the vehicle at four point fifteen that afternoon, says to me, he's hiding the ball. Right. That was a famous quote in some of the documents I got from Natalie that Karen said, these guys have been hiding the ball since day one. It's a beautiful comment. Karen's writing these things. If you don't know the story, this guy, this guy, this lady. Natalie was the intermediary between Karen and Aiden, and it's a long involved story, but I actually he actually Natalie gave me the file that Aiden that she gave to Aiden, and when I saw some of these things like wired taps of the DA and other stuff that we knew In March of twenty twenty two, who killed John and the fees had been involved much longer than anyone knows. Blah. I'm saying, this is like music to my ears. This is cheating on a test. This is like you kidding me. You give this information to a guy who's had twenty eight years thirty five years on the job, but twenty eight years as a federal agent. This is this is outrageous, This is incredible. What are we doing here? Let's get this baby over. But for whatever reason, there's obviously a plan.
Speaker 5: So, but it sounds it sounds like your opinion of Aiden is favorable.
Speaker 4: Now I'm coming in this as a neutral person, you know, mainly trying to look at you know, John O'Keefe's life, who he was, Why would he have.
Speaker 5: Gone there that night, Why would he have had this challenge? Blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: So when I've been reading all the press reports about Aiden, I'm just wondering why he ended up going to jail. Did he not go to jail for a period of time because of his involvement with Karen?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was charged with witness intimidation I don't know, sixteen seventeen counts and he was let out on bail, Okay, And the bail was basically, you know, don't have any contact with anyone. Okay, Well, then let's see. Then around December, around Christmas time, a girlfriend he was dating at the time they broke up. She then did like everyone else does. She goes to the state police and says, I can give you Aiden Connie, he did this. He did that. They gave her a subpoena right to testify before a grand jury because she evidently said she had incriminating information to tell the grand jury about Aiden and Karen Reid. Okay, that's the story. Well, when they give her the subpoena, they instruct her Listen, I did it all. I did it my whole life. This is how you do a drug deal right, you set someone up. I mean I've done it my whole life. If you're inclined to be a drug dealer, you're going to sell drugs or buy drugs. Well, in this case, she lured Aiden over what the lore was the summons to testify in the grand jury, and unfortunately he did not listen to his attorney and he went anyways, right because I you know, maybe he was just too curious. Right, Well, one thing led to another. He doesn't realize she's talking to Italian company in the phone. They met in a foyer of the apartment complex. He did that, right, He said, I'm not going to go into that environment inside the apartment. And this is all from his home court records. And eventually she was able to get him in the apartment. They talked to Oh. She says she was pregnant and she was going to take these abortion pill It's a long invult story. The end result was he ends up having sex with the girl, right, And then he was taking notes on the summons and taking notes on texts that she had with one of his arch rivals, this girl Kay Peters, and other people. He was taking all these notes, right, his former girlfriend, his former girlfriend, and all this stuff, right, and I guess he goes to the bathroom to clean off, and the girlfriend goes and grabs the notes and there's you know, depending who. She says. He tried to get the notes and push me on the couch. He says, I just wanted my notes. I want to get out of there, and there's a recording and at the bottom liners, well, he gets charged in this right, in this separate case for domestic violence, and because of that he was violated. It was famous. It was Christmas Eve or something like that, and the reports came out and said, oh my god, and Dave Colina broke it. I'm reading. I said, listen, you can't make this stuff up. This report says that all points bulletin alert on Aiden Connie and he's he's out, he's out. I talked to him that day. I spoke to him. I said, Aiden, Mary curses you. Okay, he's the outfire. He contacts Peter Murphy. He says, Peter, do you He said, I don't have the telephone. I mean, listen, based on that, there was this massive I don't know, man, whatever you want to say. But anyway, he ends up a couple of days after its on his birthday, so twenty fifth to twenty sixth is his birthday. He ends up turning himself Ben and he goes to jail for sixty days because then he went to jail for sixty days, so you know, and he's going. Oh so anyways, domestic violence thing got drop, got to drop. But she has what do you call her? Some kind of yeah is Mike is Mike? I know they messed with my volume. Okay, I can hear you.
Speaker 1: I can hear you. Well, I don't know if people.
Speaker 3: The guys, these guys they like to mess with me, they know him watching.
Speaker 1: So all right, and Sean, how you mentioned one of your amazing podcasts or I say podcast one of your broadcasts reationship between Brian and Jim mckaye. How confident are you about that?
Speaker 3: Thousand percent? Thousand percent?
Speaker 1: So tell you just for I read.
Speaker 5: You read about Kay.
Speaker 1: I read about Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, she's the Covenant, She's the Covenant, sister in law, really the cover. They're all they're all going back.
Speaker 1: So let's see. Uh yeah, that's that's absolutely I've got one.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, very interesting, good guy. Okay. So Tom Okay has a daughter Eric. And as the story goes, nobody wanted or could put Colin in the house. Okay. And you remember Brian and the whole people when took three reports mentioned everyone that was in the house and stept for calling. So when it came time for the state grand jury, the prosecution is the the list of witnesses to the defense, and they notice that Colin is not on the list, and they asked, they asked, Lally, why is this calling on the list, and well, and it's really bad.
Speaker 1: Why is calling I can hear you?
Speaker 3: Why is calling? Hello?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, test test test can you guys? I think you're fine. I can hear you. And they're hearing what I'm hearing.
Speaker 3: Why is Colin?
Speaker 1: You're fine?
Speaker 3: The list? And well he goes but because he wasn't in the house, and you go, oh, we have the information that he was. And so what they found out was calling called Eron Beatty and invited Aaron to the party at thirty four fair View. That's why we knew he was in the house. All right, Aaron did not go okay, calling uh Tom Beatty in the very early money I was only a cover to say that she was checking to see if John was with Tom because they were very very good friends. All right, he's a doctor, I mean, okay, So anyways, but after that, it becomes a parent that Tom bet will lose end and they gotta, they gotta, they gotta tie this up. And Jenny's feverishly trying to figure her out what did what did Tom Beatty know? And so there's a story where uh, Tom, is that an old place that my family used to go and I went to many many times the John McKeon Post in Rochester. We call it mckillan because my mother was a m that's how you say it, but most people call Brian Albert and Chris Albert go to the hillside, the famous meeting spot, and I're asking where where is Tom Beatty. So a guy calls up Tom unbeknownst to Brian and Chris and says, hey, these guys are looking for you. He said, fuck this ship, give me two minutes. I'll be out there. So it was about a ten minutes depending out quickly you go, and he gets to the hillside and they go out. He said, hey, you're looking for me, Brian. Now Tom's a big dude. He's a big guy. You know we're gonna mess with him. Well, well, you know what, you know, you know, can you can you change your time?
Speaker 1: Frank?
Speaker 3: You know what are you talking about? There's no way I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Lie for you.
Speaker 3: Something was worth the fact, all right, Yeah, what everybody should have. And so there was this way to put an arm on top. Listen, Tom. Tom is a city boy and he ain't gonna he ain't gonna be impressed by any cats from Canton. Trust me on that one. No way, and he didn't give a ship who who they were, all right, and and since then, since then, right, poor eron, This young girl is being scolded and he called the worst names by adults. Jen McCabe, This other I know, this other lady. I know she was talking about you know, you know, men's penises in her mouth and I mean really rude. He said that fired me up. So this is a lot. But Tom, Tom, uh Tom. The fact is probably at some point of this case.
Speaker 1: He really does someone saying that they can hear. So that is great, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Gras right.
Speaker 3: I love these names.
Speaker 1: Man. You guys are so creative. Man, you guys are so damn creative. Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: I think if someone has one more that we can get in here. Okay, this is from Sindbad three three three at Sean knows all the inside tea. Yes, he certainly does. At calling all beings asked Sean about the Boston cop who Higgins talked about John's talked to about John's death. He claimed he pulled Chloe off John.
Speaker 3: That's uh, that's a great point. So during the course of this whole year, I was getting I was getting information left and right, and I did have a credible call come in. The person had no no beef, nothing. And matter of fact, his son was approached by young colin at Bridgewater State. His son was going to Bridgewater and calling and him had a little tiff. The kid that doesn't fight. He says, I don't fight. I just fought with my brothers, right. Yes, So he called up he said Sean, and he said, listen, I got to tell you this story. A very very close friend of Brian Higgins. We're out a couple of weeks ago down south right around the Bridgewater area. They're at a bar. So you got Higgins, a Boston cop, another cop, and this guy sitting at a table. And now this is this has had to be after Brian had gone and testified at the grand jury. And the friend is saying that Brian felt like he had a lot more Uh, he was a lot looser calmer, didn't have any worries, which to me means he gave it up. Oh wow, wow, he gave it up and go yeah. So the subject came up and said, hey, Brian, come on nothing now, these are all good friends. Now he goes, come on, now, Brian what's up with this whole thing with O'Keefe. He goes, listen, you know, it gets middle huddle. He said, listen, I never touched John, never touched him.
Speaker 1: He says.
Speaker 3: In fact, when John came down, you know, calling, and Brian attacked tooing him right, he says, I was getting the dog off of John. I was pulling, and John's pulling his arm, but he's getting beat up. And he said I pulled. I pulled him off and next thing, the dog went after me. At the same time, the Boston cop gives us that's it. I'm done. I can't listen to this. Don't you know I'm a Boston You can't tell me the shit. He fucking takes off. He leaves, He leaves the bar. He doesn't even pay for his drink, he just takes off. He does the Irish exit. That's a real Irish exit. He fucking he did a bolt job on these guys. And that's a story. And I passed that to uh Alan Jackson. Listen, the bottom line is he gave a profit. There's no doubt in my mind. Because David and Netty said during the federal profer, Brian Higgins said, ABC, whatever the fuck he said. He said it is definitely. There's definitely a federal profit that was given by Brian Higgins. He's not stupid. His attorney is a former assistant. You have this attorney. They know how the game is played.
Speaker 1: So so you don't think he perjured himself on the stand then okay, Well.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing. The profer cannot be used directly against the person getting it all right, They're told right after bat anything you say to us will not be used directly against you. However, if we don't believe you, or if you fudge or hedge on anything and we don't come to an agreement, which I guess they didn't, they said, okay, fine, we're not going to do it. Will go around based on this information and investigate other people to get to you. But they couldn't use his information against him. Now here's the thing he mentions on the stand, which is crazy. Uh, well, I did see a tall guy with doc here. No one had ever mentioned that. And my theory is this, he probably said that to the FETs, and he probably said that on purpose at the at the trial. And here's another thing. We all know he was at the Sally Port. You could see him in the sally Port, he says, I don't recall, Yeah, what's he doing in the sally part? He has no jurisdiction in this case.
Speaker 1: What is he doing there?
Speaker 3: He says, flat out, I don't recall even in the sally Port. You know, he did everything he could to not get jammed up. But you know, at the end of the game, I mean, let's face it, he's done. He is done. They're all done. It's just a matter of time. That's that's my thing.
Speaker 1: You continue to give us hope. Sean. We've kept you for two hours, and thank you. I thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm telling you, and like the Glarer knows, Mike, Mike the Jerk Crawford, he knows. All these guys know. We could talk for hours and hours and still not get through anything. But I listen, you need me anytime for a round table whatever. Yes, you know we're gonna put together a round table. You're awesome.
Speaker 1: Before we say goodbye to you, I want to say thank you to everybody in the chat for coming in supporting Sean. I know that he has so many fans, and I hope you enjoyed the content. Tonight.
Speaker 3: I love you so, thank you. I love the fact that I can see new I see old uh names I see all the time, but I see new people here, which is which is nice, which is great.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, definitely. I mean a lot of a lot of new people are aware of CAB and we will continue to do TCU. We got to start working now. Courtney's brought a lot of data and video and audio and photos back from Pennsylvania. That case I could take. Uh oh, someone just said I suck. I got to put that one up. Was that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man? Who you? Yeah? All right, thanks man, I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: The people come on, man, I love it. This is not easy being on the easiest part is for me. I got to say, and right now, you've got the hot part I've got on the show. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've only been doing it for fourteen years, so I know I don't suck. But I'm going to put that up just to make him feel good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just you know, hey, listen, I you know, I love I love messing with these people. I've got a little rude to a few people today before I come on the show. You know, I gotta stay to my my new Sean two point oh, but a little bit of the one comes back. Yes, yes, hey, listen, I'm telling you my microphone is coming over beautifully.
Speaker 1: The hell no, you sound good to me. Man, It's all good, man, it is all good. Thank you, It's just me.
Speaker 3: I love to mess with me. I tell you, they know they know the trigger for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and thank you so much, Melissa, you are so kind if you have a question. Thank you so much for your super chat and aunt BB two. You guys are Yeah, we're definitely gonna have Sean on again and we'll be getting more we're gonna do. We're gonna set up a round table. I gotta get a hold of I'd like to get Mike. I'd love to get Nurse Kim. I'd love to get NASA in the air. And what's gonna happen is every the way that the CAB round table works is everyone is going to have to bring a Karen Reid trial or Karen Reid case related topic and then you're going to pitch that topic or that question, and everybody around the table will get to come in on what your either your theory, your hypothesis, your question, your coming and so we're going to circle. Everybody, we'll get to do it. So we'll get we'll do that.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: All right on behalf of Special Agent Sean excuse me, supervisor, check yourself, Supervisory Special Agent Sean A. McDonough. This is DJ saying peace out, one love and we'll see you down the road.
Speaker 3: Thank you, brother, thank you.
Speaker 1: Wait till I get to the video. Here we go. This should be. It is that it Uh see when I know have my producer here. He's so amazing. He does all this work for me. This is the cab out trop