Speaker 1: And as with the tour right and Brahimi Fi Sa Korea and letty A Hodan Island and of man Huator Brahimi Stura lies at them Kurubada and Austria at island black male who are mas wif Hi Victoria, Estanda, Rahlla Hawlan islands, who are so heavy for few sadrig amena what ms tossing eli who am sad in fashion in AGA's sad that in fact little minshevah.
Speaker 2: Oh nice.
Speaker 3: I think I was some io and there's hoping I shaper and listens to you, Sima has he stay are still there, We're still talking talking to you.
Speaker 4: I think I was comforting with you and I was to do there's a and s're gonna have you say that because to out sargain, we at an easy thing.
Speaker 5: I was asking what I got and he hadn't eaten.
Speaker 2: Little bass. It's about to be shady movie say.
Speaker 6: A high that as you know, giving to us and reason when I giving to share.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's I mean.
Speaker 5: I designed to do the Brevis Rob and me and.
Speaker 2: Let you talk howl and father rock pos Yeah all right, miss look at the.
Speaker 4: Little away yond. That's how do you feel and I'm.
Speaker 5: As people, That's what we said.
Speaker 7: Always begin in the black, sap them off hand as that is a love, because I love the ready oh my Liverpool at an but I'll have the bother.
Speaker 2: Ever had against.
Speaker 5: You quite satis.
Speaker 3: He had checked a wok.
Speaker 4: He do the black, and Day was with all her very.
Speaker 2: Facts with the red.
Speaker 4: And in her last to have a high y have you have you Alan, the three of the brand, the construction of the pressure.
Speaker 8: Better.
Speaker 2: She has a kay where co sail when it and you get me.
Speaker 8: When you get him again having Dela, then I'm a threaded.
Speaker 5: The momastras did get so me to.
Speaker 2: Me when I again.
Speaker 8: When again a candy, then I'm a thridy. Then say get mean many.
Speaker 2: A love set over a can which I could get. Then Alan and the gammy kellys to Brad set up and if he body this d yeah.
Speaker 4: Nuclein, I was gonna say, who can.
Speaker 2: Who? He said I was going with president it's set up and had done do her.
Speaker 4: The why and who like I can't even adam o my fellow brow had the phone and mister.
Speaker 2: And again the manic at the beginnings.
Speaker 4: And uh my daddy hated chart that's my but that's what and Ma mcnth love about.
Speaker 2: But Peter want to get.
Speaker 4: Sick of the kratos quanta ricti the rest of the shoot American baboos, the wiste bra and ku i was a good saying the really bem solutional auso khu guegamor solutional auso then abold bisto bro a thousi listen the art is many thousan kunakaga this and left said haster vidmin hay. Actually it's the veteran mc kuna had to do a co actor and the coust nausi has the vidm in hay. Whether the word that has vidmin hay has vamin hay nts theer hage which the d minner hats bahage the m matha with the mental possi elaiji ma hih stevidom command you're the father in verse and minerilosophy with.
Speaker 2: That lived in a savak and that it hatching. You have a cat that hassen you have at you better. He's like, could to get the actor you have a manaquin.
Speaker 4: Tahtoos in abdod which mom can close into outdo you could abdomen.
Speaker 2: How how stuff you do? Oh not a man hi pho? And I wanted to and the two b or was it the bob and tsa outdo the.
Speaker 4: Letter to baba's automatically and right afkara with higher howard at inns when has the vi menu what how that has to be doing as what happened is wells and what with her tamoking aspad and and then I had me helmokasi and then I had a mahala.
Speaker 2: Well let you hamking.
Speaker 4: Tone marists up the ruffin who rati nepsi and then has then a stack we need to tack who needs the stack?
Speaker 2: Who is in salid junior ros marha to.
Speaker 4: Horder and a family the lenavati actually a Lenauso and I was here on a vamedad hanley Lena Bamado you are Sunnuso does and like I said, let's say then.
Speaker 2: Hours had house of.
Speaker 4: Neck like in the lenna Baba du malis neck t mah ya surday tut of an Isama damination name octay. If you had the of hurbit in them to have the la to have the cia cleared that a selena. But those the eighteen aUI and Sunday acta will Alpham who is sais what I said, call you member loves food likely Baba madmoire pallium. Yeah, Mud bought to look the mean what bret to Mohotin, what do you know? Handy been but thee and again well let's collaborated for a bahamas haga. Well and men will hope for tim had had for a lot of about it.
Speaker 2: Who's the rather borg.
Speaker 4: In this is the toad is Actis took up the nessa semner.
Speaker 2: But they are the caramel, said Linda.
Speaker 4: The fee how your feet and Lena tame.
Speaker 2: Party. That was Haig who was social Kama the tell me the much you.
Speaker 4: And Glenmoradu for the less panel tland the fire.
Speaker 2: You are an actor about the chamber.
Speaker 4: That's how they are got push the singing there and we can famar.
Speaker 2: We had to hit them. I need.
Speaker 4: Shop r P and mister them roll the fish m flosinol and the thing of ad would let abata Alberta.
Speaker 2: That's how they.
Speaker 4: When job and which moon can have the understand unless I called and had then as a local haga. So I didn't I replement you because came a day there was.
Speaker 2: Something let with I thought what it means, and then it's namely there's many and that yeah, a lot and more mean I had well a murder an hYP regent.
Speaker 4: I didn't can Ramadon who could die as we were in the Barramadon.
Speaker 2: Well, let's never cluise the guys to get what is my d alemate room handle main and hello, yeah hell look.
Speaker 4: Robert than karma he look are we over hand engaged?
Speaker 2: And where about them?
Speaker 4: That she forgot that Jesse who couldn't added foot s which are rid of toil for rug on the.
Speaker 2: Entente tern family.
Speaker 4: Can say, and the INtime eyes of a based in the lint from miller will McCain hein teger or through a lot the.
Speaker 2: Russia, the via my aparties that Amanda Amanda shed whereas that what can from the very can do a seven?
Speaker 4: And if say yeah again, then basically they seven had mind days and there's this mountains to hipA.
Speaker 2: I said that, and hes he shall say a thing that help.
Speaker 4: Way seven bay in nasten ye be how will visible to be gig then let him shore yourselfing neck and had Domama had a look that executive no almost, but it is a shade me Hi should say the say you mentor the I'm.
Speaker 2: Going to do that too, and look at the first.
Speaker 4: Loves and like sare, I can't anab the those day I start all, I have a small kari and Mitchar said housing probably less Parati ever took a look. I am sure to myself, I'm a hood that I look to that can my un again.
Speaker 2: It's more exact seven.
Speaker 4: I can't doin you the troth of a whole, but to the table sabo how it course after king the man who want being in the house show what if the lad in the melai luma makes its anik read?
Speaker 2: Who can know? How can be?
Speaker 4: But through a lot of data would be I didn't. All that I can to them is the last like mot heated from.
Speaker 2: The age.
Speaker 4: And also we have them through amnesium is a little talk to party and then could do and sa will it plama give them gold in this I shall saying that, I shall say a Canadiana dnemic for the RT can play the car. I shall say that we fudas in television saves and we shall say it midile's morim the room fern, who are Fernande in the Whole World, I'm a mass Can, I'm a Pernellic shemypening it like a new those master ram rug At the Whole Ama kidder Can and Saratan book, Shuki l Manya left shut up, cooling nik Land room shoot begin in the Loss of rag rug Raid Here what is it?
Speaker 2: Adamica Wick, I'm an Ambra book, hopefully find I'm a salad over the.
Speaker 4: Yeah good and all the hay and because hey, I try to get the top Coutu stage Ellen shot in then h Asia lowly a loss of amodic head.
Speaker 2: I was a dearly lest of hand.
Speaker 4: It has said you have the munch, then you has as Then if.
Speaker 2: You have tell what I do a munch.
Speaker 4: Throughout the forty te f and I said, any but this f so nepsy kids sell you to the who.
Speaker 2: But there's the house to conje hose.
Speaker 4: The ti mino that THEA said, that's not many when you're silf for a Millionarek kar At lash a heart Attila the mother in again hotel At that.
Speaker 2: Can Karadisouri.
Speaker 4: The maks hit Commoss come to Git yeah Yu Sally.
Speaker 2: Basically chatter t.
Speaker 4: Yeah that shatter t Also what's a Miniat's good for Joe.
Speaker 2: To them?
Speaker 4: This woman hush rushing mc battle mus nick name no matter of what I go, but almost the shed the b rel we I shed the b reli the banness which straps McCain can either the start to obert mcnom move with wood be sure, yeah you brew a cup of Google of tooty douns and canna message the manual.
Speaker 2: Left should put me where then and on me.
Speaker 4: But sure he's a cleption m can like might mood book over the next rolls can't.
Speaker 2: That's what's about with.
Speaker 4: And plain what Levados desires, the tiniers, the crazy horse cod pull. You consent me when I addate when this show and the fish flows, Lavish rules Verne blues, that's legend, Jinica editor and and lets the late blue sash web day, Let's be flat blue sash and p the web day, Michael Software Lamy and Arda the had nim bamluk actamy Ni midr dol f Senna like he becase Ashaadi is certain ship with me had attack, We've had it back and.
Speaker 2: I can fo Montreal. We're gonna have the calm Hagar.
Speaker 4: And it's amazed for high old sugar damazed comet the Kellum and then I actually and as cantat and as it is an our lassas and she met Masami maaids it. Lilo Hag is my forty five filing system, the super Malifat.
Speaker 2: But little hands our vein.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and atinum with Marshall shop who sell it in the gay In and they have my calab code.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have more.
Speaker 4: Teleper We've gotta Bamy Katherin machine and Tom borrows Alas, then Adam must Hagar and then Paul shand Hindu. I can repose hinder a. LOOKI anties are witty homeless. I would you called it at the comic I met.
Speaker 2: To the limited week limit A limit here that ilim in my bad that I'm infriended, I leave Hag. It is I D B A s A mid Ta Lem.
Speaker 4: Convent, the elements that have other farmer Rode It's yeah.
Speaker 2: The Al Marquez the Americans office manager.
Speaker 4: Then opinion is yeah, the near reinal team, the ampat In because of the tain by show at which is a hotel with a karate TV. Does ah notice with healthy Guyzin Guzin my hotel Matra with the ram tra Whilchi, but the star him could produce leveltain for those day mister, and I was ai can the film?
Speaker 2: Canim fine? You can film?
Speaker 4: You can film Chad's you know the thing that's an active um the crops. There's us.
Speaker 2: Lem you have and another with the half with hag again when a running then can head and I am lacka Yanny. Next I even have their hump.
Speaker 4: Here leave the kid to them, but they have how this amni camera candy go Yanny that need the winner's hat and the cold kill him only why is now is a shoe thank.
Speaker 2: The that can be sho boss here that's hell and killer the m and that's my don't that's so well at the lama? Who am a to? Who you can know?
Speaker 4: Yanny could look so handsome with a lot how they are then beginner the milliona and a cact and then said push the bat then they can win. I can you have to do like an able mem she this get hackle talk McKain you talk ri can then wak yeah I think happy had let him go hat infession.
Speaker 2: Then we're in a Sapa.
Speaker 4: We're in a feshion with Sava. Then Shiba and Mark gab sapa do that high. Yeah, but I didn't think after mckenni linter Landon, who is here with good day would see defectly there in the day I'm not in time that but that's bad, would see it as bad as bad with.
Speaker 2: That when they take them with the Tara has my ship and then at the battle must fills the.
Speaker 4: Kotam and Lucy who the parade? How seven seven at Nikla this question h I feel like then Terri in the Gelemon in the gear terin the gar, in the with ar with the outdo sold food. Yeah, and I kept away like who the heck Demila one the cost here like him the line door and I had men kill.
Speaker 2: To mkus alcohol and the clus like what is my head? That checked? That mean to has the duation targeted?
Speaker 4: Then Loma Tarash the bandas Shaci had the dead the cad had, then the conlus, the attracts and the case with the trust we had the crypt of Hong Kong with the dash of Tokyo had well fish mandate manner with the manner had a tag vlasi grand can get shor after the same female know if shared the cat the soul you had the fire, the three hold on, borrow, hold on. Then guess okay they work and hard time to all this Exma dows And then I was a xemen downs and then those filmer and better than you.
Speaker 2: I'm active version.
Speaker 4: I was anega that's I'm not a tagger. Then I was a commuch fool that's a mamma to shugger, and another lam. I took the hand which attempted to what the what the arts are from what after the vision?
Speaker 2: What the ama to man.
Speaker 4: Was harbored the siga, but the make saying on the class I have the head that man should haggers. I'll put the next hobby, that hen and the whole. I need the mamon whatever that she can be. I cautelam, so we allow the power, I will say the nurse and hard the ramage had the herbs on academy by day. Anyway, I get fifteen million, what polished it? I want to say the glucy I think him now I should sam I'm see this and I'm seeing this forget, I'm sees good. I'm see this and I'm says a seat. You couldn't have a fem souls not a collects.
Speaker 2: The collection got malogical to talk to the elector how about the Florida you know I have a room. And about the kidnaps?
Speaker 4: Do what that thick Bruce dam on the machine family still them because the studied Satine, what what.
Speaker 2: The mine me? Ten Ka in Canada there trying to start many him and working to go on my brooke.
Speaker 4: Why had you been away the fright well with myself to Canada? But the art of the show up, I can not. But Dean had met the hot chaga Bash. Then it's like in the and I will not look to be Then I can't give them to the back regiments Rouse and show standard.
Speaker 2: I started well can attacking the Rose a Rose I Rose had lost a cat with with the architect then but then the game well then I get the kid bar down and and I'm all slipping in for to you with vada, I think, she said Danny s Arado to the men to silver play listen and qui atoba co bench that comments what's the head? They get the matter? Conch had that of hush, then I'll do it. I'm of hush. A Bavarda who sat play.
Speaker 9: Said what's that now? An audio after the show with.
Speaker 4: The age show can usaid may building the soda the sub LETI is the saber like that we said, if I should think the band me and I had no good Henna phil Fan dacam is my mister ran over land Layaho hire to have kim chat before Janus when our too that from my good fish to plan the d that veneers will have that ynt rotevo will mister Leno Vernando Scarlet and a.
Speaker 2: Kelly marsh white Cat Kelly met Gin theft char and that I mean our lasa with all their did them say what all I did? Do that? Can? They can't do it?
Speaker 4: Billy and I ever had the doing my brother is when I've got you at m to lead the marga.
Speaker 2: Monster in it, I can't have to do it. Then I sawyer Mars she had to do them.
Speaker 4: Mister Lando Lando, I give them, mister Bernando. Mister turned to my first to the final there with the reader to read Sha Crouse movie start. When I was saying, then shake with the Agila. I'm telling the women our one Lasa has says, but little saying that so say which is good?
Speaker 2: I had? Which had?
Speaker 4: Whether I am as you know amen to America's well a comenic fsaying, well, a comenic for if they's the next field that woman our last for them.
Speaker 2: Let me get after help Danny.
Speaker 4: Actually what the am haggis vinio velo and I has said you know them had fans up to be a maid, then addrest the tie and wet tear, shoot with Patia whould paya but that then shots and negar with Sara patak is with hard.
Speaker 2: Shall George Shaw and the hand.
Speaker 4: Then on the I had it's as I give them, but like any side.
Speaker 2: Then the other side I had al sama maya.
Speaker 4: Get hurt on my ya'll like and you ma ya then mayo I had shot Negah had mister Blando she were that give them and masmedic gig you know mate kid then and then but can she give them well had of them were highly interpalupting mad you know, yes, sir. And the only Tausi who had the handle in this the feet man BLI I know tis a fee meaniana meaning she would like to be gell in his but has sis team in our lasa inna at the after ball as are until hours of food your and the quillins look you the puto different, they don't you look curtain grace heard appeared to me, I have the frecking.
Speaker 2: Mad and I'm gonna say I have the thick and super higher. I'm figure you have look into days. I don't child and had been in the house.
Speaker 4: When at a title in the singing year something type you were like webish haggis man hied if your hagis man chows they're looking, I'm sart to the chows they can and I'm shared of il am lloy and it is let them chows, and I'm shared if has inciety let them shows and shardafan is aways, let them showers and sharper three let them show hours happeness, the three bows like little went the shows, the mentors get the karada and isa is the looking have been hallow here And I was younger that I had been in to see you right with the fat house with call my house one is holding the secret with fil in work clock and the bushes are na the ga come good thing is there didn't have secret the Tatar lost panel Tyra with packages the shame by stall and gaos thinger and has.
Speaker 2: Ever one.
Speaker 4: L a the Acxi caland the first and Cambara the itself that the supports up in the next ship. Then the hag has a foo had a gut. Guys, what they don't have had kitty could.
Speaker 2: The thing e seve Ram you have the governor of Rome? Which high school?
Speaker 4: Or had the matter got to killing Peter had enough appers In the fictional Bora family, you family determine that the ship n a bar ad the rain when the cows thing, I think and I belimber connected said the answer.
Speaker 2: Again into I can into.
Speaker 4: Ivan miro conciself to shoo they did with myself the actor the fooled. You had to Madam s Maselle Asa d who said at the scene, had the case that's with your aunt, your ssh why what how to have one? That's a minute fame chand Jando hawas there taka michando and what the brand's ship could have My family moves the whole and I'm a my dad he stiffness due Metorina right again, Hobika had a biz to be a I didn't be spy, but when it would be only family american a mini Madame Salia and that was after Marhala who be only in the gay and w a w tell what in the event of wood was anoa made lash a shosin quiet so we could be higher made that blah ba shashking the clock and you have had has the marko. I was almost regime, but didn't I how this that I had mad? If she is own, we are then I comes up it's shot. I wanted to be less the hand had better do to my body? Who had in what to theres a hire to maybe I mentally be a hag and a many sticking the moving show maybe a man actually.
Speaker 2: And so can finue could.
Speaker 4: Believe was the pivision but they were sure to man to I didn't and hen findish who relish and.
Speaker 2: Fanish Sunly.
Speaker 4: My daughter Tenny today in finishing to do about abort finish Uni and my family show call it Definian good think I'm about we still the police mbarbash and the financial that's said Almo right my belly joke and then the episode.
Speaker 2: That's year and then would like honey, honey there and I'm at the CID Wow he.
Speaker 4: Plan that coull holloween want to say, will was arob will come the m s from we can't talk to the phone?
Speaker 2: Where is the regt about this war.
Speaker 4: I was going to add to say, I guess have to take a place in my lady arguments, for I've been a job.
Speaker 2: I did a cat member the like in this lo which see okay.
Speaker 4: Anyman does a bug it in the horseman damage had damn baby if you do the also y he metal be all you say in greasy.
Speaker 2: If the baby does not cry, his mother will not feed him. If the baby.
Speaker 4: Doesn't cry, don't feed him. There will baby messrs almost a letter who he is forget you know, mister Erland mentioned Tobato must install what I must think.
Speaker 2: To double there are then I can cool the better.
Speaker 4: But you do.
Speaker 2: Tis when you told us can skin again?
Speaker 4: But in your neck wait.
Speaker 2: Have had I say, I was gonna say, you do h we Then Nadi an call and shad may madra bat Mus a lm. She trod.
Speaker 4: What is and then mama come bat Mus said she what mar run know what happened the near season? And hadid'm here hamo captain had sports excimery.
Speaker 2: How do you want to go to heather freakly were.
Speaker 4: Drabbed and sporting mean where then began lifting the demustra sala. Then gen of course give you which had assumed I'll.
Speaker 2: Kid before him, my dad get me lift them? Why this results? And didn't hear that will be high hill?
Speaker 4: And then mark with hams last and then in physical fitness and then the mente fitness.
Speaker 2: And then the skills fitness.
Speaker 4: And if you took them for the season to the sues had brad Acid will my dres who toured Afrik mat.
Speaker 2: Islam a.
Speaker 4: Star, Helen under helm it's under help and suppose Abadan and list and there helenka the acas machine.
Speaker 2: Hand Vinie then prevail, it's gonna go then Holman and so and said answer to tell them were seeing and ego within the same to me, m has a book? Had that hard to like in the cane? That that up? That is up? What shouldn't? What is the heart about? Mama? And must how did I say cliche M?
Speaker 4: But I have to do the mass to go away and the bottom mass I would do again? What then I do the Christ the provisional team.
Speaker 2: I guess you want to cast Okay, this is a load Haama it love for that? Maybe you cin hour but for that g maf you go our mag.
Speaker 4: I don't look at you issued your magi it it does woke mys up hoshing up and you're my girls over lash. But then you're like, oh my cab, I'll give him a comminame. I them SnO ok here ook, there can never connected man people in and can under hand and I can say you then can I don't try like being and you could have had nick and lives rock Madad being kid row well man who wash that you bring ahead?
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna shut it.
Speaker 4: I'm a connected, I'm a co nationalist. Then't mad tosstaple and went.
Speaker 2: The whole door for the whole affair. And I can live some womn the bed.
Speaker 4: Together Hamad and YouTube manga beer will Eagle egle name Hama.
Speaker 2: Dog. They have all. I just have the rest of tea or.
Speaker 4: Really with heavy manga it can then team from may help me for that's a team from Mayor with heavy Dinian values. Had a marketing there about.
Speaker 2: Rent the Dog with maney or many value ham Man with furr wi bnus. Then will my guy oh ever come.
Speaker 4: Noman?
Speaker 2: I would I got to do? Then I can't to do? It was the amid to the dain empties, w a give me vicious off what every man gay I would tell you every fer did you conn and hair the god Danny mister Lano Erlando, I would have.
Speaker 4: The helly Andrick Fedi Hurrican Edi who had the directed the floway with our limiting greasy Fronceli well menu has intel out of you that interrest that's hard to I'm a crank's gone, that's hard geza from self Medicia and great with ourselves.
Speaker 2: And I would marrow Samantha himselves in a week and then with the same amount of window bottom and that's frans and I could add to them medical can chair.
Speaker 5: And I can swiche do it.
Speaker 2: I could cha hid them right and add them with them with that is gay. You look get so laughing and upstairs and I too much flexual and and that's my hair. Doesn't fee any want that bar to the heart and borrow that.
Speaker 4: I'm wanna put the short, I get the device and high. I got short the three of the arms with your haggard. What if it came your hammadable match my book the coward.
Speaker 2: I don't put the.
Speaker 4: Short of thing easy, but I get the lay the vanity higher. But what in the end you could turn that quite? You see, let's put yourself that's shut up. That's a lot of okay, get out on the show. Some okay, the wholestle for lot shash for share to take.
Speaker 2: N F and then I share that that's my.
Speaker 4: I've put the strike which I didn't give up a ham away behind. I keep to themandom as I say out of them something.
Speaker 2: So sad and lean. I have you get back with a scene and can I hang it back with a scene? I said, Tanka, believe it.
Speaker 4: Okay, head with body, I'm off handed.
Speaker 2: Can you go back?
Speaker 4: I'm not beating buddy for shure when I got as you got the battle master doing it masterful me. We'll get this team betore. Yeah, need to do shop myself off and to my list to demanded because labat and isaca that comes up with the hurry what comes up with I should.
Speaker 2: Give a livening forum that has the mather tetic to what then they move you let me get to a dim who can only because.
Speaker 4: These caro us that befactic start my do.
Speaker 2: Gom z rooin in Canada? How oh Mama Gonad Yeah you can, yeah, I do actor and can I the others south?
Speaker 4: Would you high regency look on the spot in door so Tomato a gold fa actor Milton mean sweet about stan mosque beat.
Speaker 2: But then I've been to look and I had the camisa, how the hopeing the god allow when what I'm currently vehicle, we can do your home for that.
Speaker 4: But then the stash of Mata from selly in Menu in the times from rob Fami had a harder Mama told the trove the whole that miss anybody by fast of Senna, worry anybody to the ruins, and John, what can from Selim? The week kis cool usually and what you're coming from us were tonight? What can we please you from s al Many your toom broom.
Speaker 2: Me at in the gay all was here in intercom and the was here intcome. I was still till had the anger.
Speaker 4: Had as the tream haven't had a Howard beginning let me the girls girls and said what you to tour and the character girls, I should go side gonna.
Speaker 2: Get a cash study of the night.
Speaker 4: Gonelamo that woos a man and the de side of hotel is the leg mischi Alex Madamel if New York him and them as very in either.
Speaker 2: And the mega with desire got landon what's that packing? Then that definite not definde of self.
Speaker 4: Then battle lost and the question my defeniteig is truly a pull had against and earlier will it be given to pull with Ativen cheat that we were all over smoking this married I does some people go to the Denny highly, No, I thought that.
Speaker 2: Was at On.
Speaker 4: Al many are the high it's also would say marks va va yeah, cover qualified Hi, yeah, get year whether have the love for the less panop with them and again the dark.
Speaker 2: Car loss pan topic les pan with the them over that slatuh yeah, we got the incident. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And alt In was up the NF and said, sneak a black bish way to Maret and it's against the markets. Then go and Estenshal. Yeah, then Lesi did this actor it will come through with that Maretto short and will have to be at the cliff if we do actor Manson Alcott the center or sent the ser con and if I could take twice actual the amily and vacum siven and said come looking into the room. Was was my am.
Speaker 10: Arsked about the word to the cold rest cole with that the U and the end the pickering for that man Kabet to Michui and Liman.
Speaker 4: Book cooking why they be yeah, system how to beat that?
Speaker 2: Listen? Did this? I would cover in home? Did the theme? What is fan? And address? If I can be again I number COMMUNI then dead there can can get me.
Speaker 4: It's a tom guinea all the issue where they call him you call him.
Speaker 2: And will.
Speaker 4: Was all the host where there can hanji and then lipsy haji haden and then a shallow honey.
Speaker 2: Whatever you do, can you handle? What can be?
Speaker 6: For that?
Speaker 2: Man can? What is?
Speaker 4: Man says and we Acharisa, But you know, daddy Ali, what do you want to Isaac side Elias?
Speaker 2: When I do Anna before that had the hidden? What has the side? If I get it? And to Mayo and Pallas makio or to the rest ruth and rue thing When I started to.
Speaker 4: Let us to a small you know that Palas and am com step to edgebond urugo literally or did hamaste up the one with you shikan.
Speaker 2: And they could as get up to shoot the feet Ye a lot of harm a wetman seventeen eleven that can say characture.
Speaker 4: Then I have mister Martha hiak that coach coach higher and the tatish wood dour howdy had their father.
Speaker 2: Not that which then I had the old fellow man again of course that we.
Speaker 4: Were as yo loss of mateless that I started hiding looking.
Speaker 2: I can't get mad with my would look the matter with my.
Speaker 4: Wood happy lost panel back then headed dog back haim. She get to the white come and didn't hang it and could the tomorrow. But I can added him who would the active body who would has how even then? Okay, sohold doubleed many to get me that men man looking idea that horusoed members waned savage killed that isaacapical.
Speaker 2: Moodment for help builder Isaac cool mood moves a herd.
Speaker 4: As a good mood move hopefulness as come movement to hit with the National Charity as a com movement for a man with a man as a com movement for silk as.
Speaker 2: A good movement to do it a movement.
Speaker 4: But you show me at daddy, that's a problem. We'll shoot me at Daddy and myself who does calls with other of the lost fanta mood men matters felt.
Speaker 2: Classa man, the man gave with it man. But you can know me get better Little haybos got the nation less lock. If you go down to the reality there I will develop for this vocal India change how to forward. But Chaka Mansha and so I didn't was a mean. It was a lesson demonia, but body it was a less my ramis.
Speaker 4: Maybe yeah, I would have fishery that made the harder, then the all of that and then an event. And I just tell him and bought Nisamanda La, I need two four water Ammon, and let me do the tennis fill one forgetting Ni mac and I gave us a Ni MICUs denvers abed and Babs.
Speaker 2: I'll leave Samsa begging me Telly might pull you and me howardy little Tim.
Speaker 4: Arsenal Mikuiro Howadi? Who were that shy aw comes to meat?
Speaker 2: They can mark at the time, but that I would.
Speaker 4: Be Tim She with the Nephish, didn't Tim she has with nephis while then she has miss macaws her fifth determined had all of the sitter against Ma cow is the hospital?
Speaker 2: Why and Tim?
Speaker 4: She day this man crossed training. Oh may I do Mersha Masha and day by can text.
Speaker 2: So plass Salmon.
Speaker 4: Then you have to steen Salmon who was two nine and the silica about to.
Speaker 2: Was even sorry, then all us shut up where they have been where.
Speaker 4: If you can't do that off Man, Yes, my darling, you are to magis many. Peter said, I thought Cheven that you're actor being abu since Visu you show len a full time there were said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to give the gain. Then I said that.
Speaker 4: Joe at the raving cycle is War said day you have rush here and Flada right as your loss of the laung red you know some the funny less panel time house hurt and then they lost panel that and listen Jah and mentioned didn't there and after was the day we have been web and you ab the most product that.
Speaker 2: Can think?
Speaker 4: How problem with the proper pause Cigara he can the man began the million siga and the milliar and I'm.
Speaker 2: Not to Canada and Shara half.
Speaker 4: It's saying, and then Mansault daughter day but about Zheimer Besab, the Parkins and rash in Jamaki ida shak Haga, this Sagara were the guys also base guys in Manara the Moha with them infession.
Speaker 2: Allowe hey there but then Algebila with them an axagency and then began that that can.
Speaker 4: Da hiber xac exhibit yea and asked and as handing sart and.
Speaker 2: Fat who was better all the man? If you shut we can't have them.
Speaker 4: We got shy and shy and well shout out and how that has the defunx gene you myself silkard of bone ma been the quotine.
Speaker 2: The quid is a prom gonna give say by the I'm not how many do my move in the qutine forever that the move build with the man home? How they have a message to blend Harmona to blearns. God would let.
Speaker 4: Som indy w I had that of them? Would let message I want to hid it from Adam? Shot from Adam was something well, yes the king, mister could be that home? And what Dad I mean and my father mean you like assume would be he began, and while then I met the coup.
Speaker 2: For the what the cop bell mean me have the honeys a girl? I just hang in the neck. Then I was I can yeah, happiness you need we never quit racing is a pl Mario? What had been doing again?
Speaker 4: Where's after Madame with the heidst hall you with the heed after her with.
Speaker 2: Ken mckenne.
Speaker 4: And to the wise showing movie there s finger the next mny what my next with the honey again them.
Speaker 2: The Henney then had the devil again yea a god Yeah, the.
Speaker 4: Cou be back on the bofe bacterious mysel Manilla, but couldn't be the coach with the mcase master you know caucus the maist ladder.
Speaker 2: Then aba a thereviated half the signal. Having seen.
Speaker 4: And to them can say Bruton said, beginning all looking man which him and as.
Speaker 2: Time or.
Speaker 4: In sat and into the give giese. Then were going to have dinner A thousand two have some less to them.
Speaker 2: That's in.
Speaker 4: Jason again Matamo, the healthy who nested with will need the Clumschni.
Speaker 2: In a hardy company was say.
Speaker 4: I have to break, yeah, char say and then me and then there's a lot eyes now throw the who's Albert?
Speaker 2: And I was said a gay London with the margine and gay. And in Canada to London who was Chap.
Speaker 4: My bintess me like it, but sidly to Macao are best.
Speaker 2: Map but mean mean you mean that an't you boom? Anybody is.
Speaker 4: Bod to it both Only then the Sigatta did not brint up with it, because the loss of the boom.
Speaker 2: Would that much be doing right.
Speaker 4: Bah so panel tho char Ah, I did it is.
Speaker 2: Hanim she the.
Speaker 4: Mado mat why you know maud and marma barda cola hell. Then another fum niana mab isaka manna sha because the work done that shus person shaye person nality. But the canos persona the person personality persona Shasha el can has a can do Bill island Asha wil be in this the hand the land called Billy Island mobile Sharlotan does in he mister devil man the bar. And then there was massa hire and there came an higher the little heavy nis found that rocke dec mana the little bis you academic rule the nurse arm thy mother thy comt in there.
Speaker 2: Will makill the man is with this is my bed zona.
Speaker 4: Sha who shall say ny? I shall say hey, I went in with the Adam Henry.
Speaker 2: What with the drier.
Speaker 4: Mosayeff Then Ashid thirty qp with how is the same man Adam ring in an American and Shah chose chose serves shall say de prepare hurrican Essa and I would have appear attainment. Yeah, ok yeah, okay, shear preferable the harm and will came here se pido ever will came here, selb Pisuke will came here as o Kaima Camel hag Hard prof w came myself with Plames Creement came if you are how messy if you are in tver the maderica and left them hour.
Speaker 2: In the year the Alahamas again but mostly.
Speaker 4: And that and the caam we're playing back a man and that man came under the atredetsdeta can.
Speaker 2: I said, how how do you attacked man makat zoo? Have the brother is in there? Well after data can that's.
Speaker 4: A vibe on the canal had perceived barticular fund that I will have that with the canmal of cam will became the Credets. We have credad but my bad name that higher remember the piment A member we met there with him a home which meet up program mark Crema over Fandarima on.
Speaker 2: The cat did the he one that.
Speaker 4: Can map that the hill then would had the NAS yet, but a man doing that can get NASA because Kelly after they like the big over that shows Hi was on little as Adam rig the pad. The man say the here and andre Kui one the one that can one that could had the NASA together.
Speaker 2: Yeah one that.
Speaker 4: Dele didn't yeah that one and go yeah hell de LICI who did them? I would go one that can mahaf and interget the company that happening ed looking however the looking and with however Bena have the Tenna that's the believer is diffusion and beginner. But Kelly and Adam, he.
Speaker 2: Goes, so I that can almost what parishect comes from doing? Who the hell Charlotte came.
Speaker 4: Him when America Eddie Shore say working now the America like Eddie Sharga that took called the huse what cuse?
Speaker 2: What what the day?
Speaker 4: Man ka have us Haggard behalfrom the me that Saqui and Ken will after dad will my bad push your ada Becky he that can the welcome and.
Speaker 2: I started the deal offer.
Speaker 4: Now shall say yell hur again, I shall say yeah, hey, yeah the insane.
Speaker 2: I was still do there. I was still be there. I was still do there. Will have to know what I mean. You know what i mean, and I'm trying to know what i mean.
Speaker 4: And I'm sure coming next if I not, Honey, that's a kid that are the Adam.
Speaker 2: But how would a had moping hurry.
Speaker 4: End and I'm saying the l as the high attack on top of was here, that's a harvest it shouting out to them the only doctor family, my mom and Lily Wati and we've got to see you for share for sure. But little Harry, but I has a heading to come up to the art party that people what in the go appear? But you did in self pace and without her there inser for the ane. I think I think that was and shall say with it I see Alm, shall say yeah with the I am a lake, I should win Alam the whole island.
Speaker 2: Had you printer the hangar DoD.
Speaker 4: M guzur es, I say the letter, let's just say that uses say a teleta. Let's just say that, I would haka.
Speaker 2: And a laudia and elodi. Then you have it hanging out the back. Then you ha y what road yeah and what real good? But when the road ye will high willha doing.
Speaker 4: Heather food as well, win the leather food and wow as Vero was on the coll then was as a man have.
Speaker 2: The condition had that miss Matirad there it vict we didn't not have the for Alum became all the there there for.
Speaker 4: With my tail managed the Clora el Martin then't know about it, the same that I don't have a sac about the other cabinage almadili not, I will will hard and yet naso I should tip me and must or the less sn animal ness the thin how do.
Speaker 2: Like crem and audio with your rookie, your what your pop home bob.
Speaker 4: Live in the car now shaking like I'm growing, one came allan, I'm sure for what I fail? How hath the moringer.
Speaker 2: One grow best man? And that's a high public build.
Speaker 4: Madam medi have table better than were here this allable medo will higher women the.
Speaker 2: Span douche man shout for that fail had them foul You got.
Speaker 4: Yes and the oh here with Harba Kai and the arab Ataman island so Mabadi is eli and samount of vitoria when I'm the road up train yani yah.
Speaker 2: Yah h yah yeah your yannis d ya rabbah yeah there with with talk with the head.
Speaker 4: Queen by the Amada that you had a hard McKennon man. The has called Hilda wesnik has He said Lasa Vita Talabanda called the dun and could a good feet from.
Speaker 2: Them and developed val when I could be the karma an ahu what the.
Speaker 4: Old entertainment black and the gimson s tell a few was again acted? Has or did Hey, yeah, I'm not what but shaming get picker and affect which the health you went the hand can breast tears pike away Venezuela can that's mishal Haggard l as. I'm don myself. You're like a talk at for had.
Speaker 2: You speak.
Speaker 4: Basal left a placebo effected can be to him and am corn and rost and had the con am but didn't the kiding to Paxico effect you do s my but you know that there were against that, yeahry said hall did they really had the victor habac man but they guess who has a couldn't I had to be us who didn't just took them filadget Hadisa plas eboat the.
Speaker 2: Creamer.
Speaker 4: Earlier the Royal elector called is the garl have hoshik man plash and the Howard Nash seven that's a new lua and the matter the thing after because get then Pus said, better you seem a success. Sabotage is saboutaging your own success. I had it tell us let's say Kramer earlier royal that called the dari audio nun.
Speaker 2: Came earlier. Us have the word flur.
Speaker 4: Food, I shall have your gro look by that's a minister of the tour with a tomato stablish wish.
Speaker 2: That is a Jewish.
Speaker 4: Jaik, the welcome Lui, the Yesta is the acta saba lum a Marcy episode.
Speaker 2: Remember Ken lem and Lui.
Speaker 4: Then will Avcar remember Ken lib Afcar benez in Suri Knni the limit iminique can the saba mar let me go klaia Yeah?
Speaker 2: And what how what are called? I would muster? I talk of that.
Speaker 4: Limine who send.
Speaker 2: The tea.
Speaker 4: Will early as also I see in the Big House on minasherin in it mean to hockey lem will monta hockey lem.
Speaker 2: No a attitude. But Robert with mont Titania, Robert mante.
Speaker 4: Right the vera mantis wood.
Speaker 2: Now I'm a tiltin sea.
Speaker 4: How I should have in Mohine in Italy him. I should also like Haga with the June where I felt abhanas hello.
Speaker 2: That's a sure will part rock.
Speaker 4: We need a draw and the rock with rock, and Harrigie with rock, and Niani with rock, Raama with rock with.
Speaker 2: Drug king couldn't a dam petro.
Speaker 11: Hmm est.
Speaker 4: Then look I want to cost told that's any greatly time est that was.
Speaker 2: H try I will claim audi about the.
Speaker 4: That's about the less pot. Mamma can at telfita, madam, my count thee to the las again, how could be? Don't tell me sh that shays your home an get me off. And at the top of the last panel, thiland.
Speaker 2: We did that?
Speaker 4: Amen women, that is this lam women in a tar. I'm gonna a class litter, the class ware, the class minium, the fair and the camel and then movement.
Speaker 2: Then you are a brizy what the sriso one man to do? I mean that, but if you office.
Speaker 4: Going at the belly camber away Kember. We went to start ice cream was alad, let me.
Speaker 2: Get to it. The scream flower gom as fortin.
Speaker 4: Acool ice cream, last nada haiker to ice cream has all.
Speaker 2: A cold ice cream?
Speaker 4: Went to that clue goes in mixicol male meddu get million, Mahara quelled the mahara, the Champignon mushroom gamer got any difference the shams, I should go up and my man who should go with any.
Speaker 2: And sana gift and treading it is and tread along that ben a kareem to do the back up.
Speaker 12: Then you gide is as movie with that. Yeah, I'm gonna come andabada kidding.
Speaker 2: In like in the Aahama. I mean that has braha. What the mens doing here?
Speaker 4: But comb was mink that's three dozen calve in theother help with all Korean if who is at the that you hang here maybe calm and there maybe fo him then a game in aim even as a talapan.
Speaker 2: Yeah with that did with.
Speaker 13: With the.
Speaker 4: Laima taking the gu how has that? When about theba with fair yesterday? Are in the lawyer helping with all kareem and and you know what when you know that? Yeah the u you talk carols have people that's bad with to put it as well of the hystasking the gas and with Roblasim.
Speaker 2: And as the only all the and and the said Giovanni and co. And order the blade when I have scorpany with why them same this company?
Speaker 4: Look but then I then and then the time and the he can give me the two thousand off the little updom.
Speaker 2: The fon alax so but.
Speaker 4: Mam urism and netashi an ax of them of walker and alcohol, the dons.
Speaker 2: A p the love them, but the day with tim to stay.
Speaker 4: At hand, and then gets the reader of them pass for the reader of the what do you do for pasan nas alas? But somebody a kid mamushi an accent of them, of the work of them. Then after that hint, after a snows myntion with like they had given the propping a king like if the well an blow knock? Which im how when you are we're not the minute? And when when amus somebody in when a neblwer knock mean with he with out kill the s I mean they couldn't was high well and blow knock that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my kid, that talk with mcken who's the man with my dog talk?
Speaker 4: That's here for McCain with that's cool? Is the man beyond the under bed out of shape?
Speaker 2: Man? Cool?
Speaker 4: You seat, I'm in a cool minute? Hope and the can hopeful, the man moves, will hope a man moose, We'll hope, bo seed, we'll hopeing it deminid we'll ho from work up. We'll hope and I am we'll hope. And that's not man in hope we're being about. I will my care they got my heart the hope, well you are rather may go you phise the hope we're not what did you get a minute, I'm well lose the care psey hope, Well i'm we'll have your work ahe receiver because hed you Sam and we have a houssage that.
Speaker 2: All and shart we're not that come around ye ali with the sbas with them in fact said we have in this benef said with a hive accordingly, but that's a hangman doing? Is he in half? Why bush well by Shi Saberry.
Speaker 4: And Robina and memoir and blue and neck what had did the sobrine with then imin ama sobarine and then in me and do a m salaha a kareem will here killed dip the same matter ship with might as if you have there along any sovereign again people somebody were lately high mina ra shaf.
Speaker 2: Us Russian saboorine.
Speaker 4: Your career cool cas panelf, who's who's grena has a thought? Could has a thought? Could to topic blos panel has tip that power in the will came all the ons f Then it came a clack, a clack, a clack if you go in.
Speaker 2: Or if you go book the same a shoe with this, mister b.
Speaker 4: Now my Gatto's roof had had he had that with about them.
Speaker 2: We're going to the handlof. However that he see, why was he there?
Speaker 4: Maybe you could have not out here's my Wilson's If we kill them, if you be nice with the can the canon the caleb, I'm go his head and we have the number. Let's be talk out of the roof. Peters get the heck you me chefe like Lamb and them in Sauti one of them take a theater and all and Loculi had them and here's my whilsom and then look get up to her, my maori Zemon the land an asthma actor.
Speaker 2: What the.
Speaker 4: Women as semmer insist? Women insult? It is secured, women is secured. It is School, who the fuck ut samsult from? I have something that heckner to a second?
Speaker 2: She was there, good looks it any and I that I have been my mother semon.
Speaker 4: But this, my actor, who turns an actor, fell inside the insult the minisema and insults insult is secured. Mister School and with his with access then and the aquiding with the kelling. But it's not the good had to be the daughter, I mean no sick. What was my necess whose erectly deklse lesbian and that's bad?
Speaker 2: Is ak your hockey?
Speaker 4: Tama?
Speaker 2: Who is the si thought head? So Panama? Who's guy bad? Clair a sup my sup in?
Speaker 4: A man says I would the less panodda dan you Hagen?
Speaker 2: Well then it Hager.
Speaker 4: What are the hag amen ms Hager say about?
Speaker 2: If you got them and all with them, maybe themsle.
Speaker 4: Maybe Themau met them, Briato meet them at.
Speaker 2: Again the sc so Panama, Hen, So how do you suit? For? You? And I could and you had it? How had the us up? Could you all a man? And Senna? I didn't look around the Muhammad?
Speaker 4: Now I guess I was a goose like no, that's a in Sanna the sea and yeah we'll have a higher for so higher the sin that can go?
Speaker 2: Well a man tell.
Speaker 4: They seventh stop higher delmotzin ye could.
Speaker 2: Have you could see it.
Speaker 4: You could almost Shani, you could have it to the masts. What did the big mac office big macattack and big my little big maddan And we had to meet Calories a ragged mattaphil to meet calories to the young Kirlo, the little artist.
Speaker 2: They have big but hey and that Kelly. Look, I'm kid Lennon.
Speaker 4: I had Alada, I had to learn, told you who gives me cool winter a lot of magi daughter the reli I would do at gildshma Hanna.
Speaker 2: But the wound and the kid a kidd vet.
Speaker 4: And has a lot of madam, can you have that brought you up?
Speaker 2: A wam.
Speaker 4: Mean arm must so Parama the firs a k whereas but then let me jack can by the whims that what am I said that this naps way doctor and this doctor Lahamas that's rot you batic good.
Speaker 2: That the arm which the whole doctor that will kend that brook. But then it's not the mater with Danny. Then sion Man says he the d miss miss kend Kevin never should have.
Speaker 4: I'm says hello, better ship me all right and I'll tell her how I donnam out looking a stat with.
Speaker 2: The hand and the air.
Speaker 4: And then I said kill a home and had then in the game in Canada and be the fid to the way they said, I fill with the if you call, and I was up here come see a flashing I have meshed.
Speaker 2: My albumia crudey.
Speaker 4: Or whoever I'm the core, Well, I'm a core of the mascalphine.
Speaker 2: How a going? I manaha?
Speaker 4: Who's fami? Then you had it my coad, I said, Kather, I have to deal.
Speaker 8: I didn't have.
Speaker 2: Who goes off today together? And you right to the manish a riving and do all. I'm not h took Canni Matak and Magnoona and Aghani the bag Gamad, I notia do Janny and the yeah yeah that.
Speaker 4: Cors did tim Lani yeah, mas Bilbo thing and and his own wood Ada Sat Marshall Sat named mass like flaa, what you said?
Speaker 2: Do ye talk? Whoop lame? I had bossyla.
Speaker 4: Bilch what quiz they actly decluded yea ectly like luder, you're the nation?
Speaker 2: What my bottom? A Yanni? That does wing? Then f made.
Speaker 4: Fast laws and that's why. But then Transdna, Hey, you're laughter from now that as well? He is CNN fine, why didn't you shall I do so? By many Amargaza m hags would yeah, And I had stilled the bard in that happen today of the US math and ice dens reign to the man's reign Marshal County and then sign the Venus.
Speaker 2: Reign del Hart the many the Venus.
Speaker 4: When three there was a team enter Tamnus reign and going back in Dan Condy a lot that.
Speaker 2: Further here a kid we're going in a kid, I actually with ham.
Speaker 4: You have need to under but they have forgot the coming get master kishi motor. Let's go down their canstor you do like a kiss you with the herited you in the kitchen?
Speaker 2: How you forget that? Then of course have the questions what is so?
Speaker 8: How do I am?
Speaker 2: So? How do I am? But get up the corbull and listen at the cowboy if you're going to the coup and with the man and then with the cup and check with the coup in Howard with a coup with then with a coup and have.
Speaker 4: Hate Maybe bus f man will he'll handle there the buses only aim and AHII them but doesn't know then who then together can feel?
Speaker 2: Who can vie with? I said, fad me what they command?
Speaker 4: I said, I can't been a goods end the sea.
Speaker 2: Most film raa ens most film raya Who's died in Jack Measure? Can you issue remb Yeah E is in Beli issue is in Belie.
Speaker 4: And then at the up with the couplets the shosga, with the coup the nefts of man and had the assent men will have the a meaning the aka mean good. I have the abess fander Tayler and then had the up militanca. We can't milita any but that's your current been a willingness.
Speaker 2: Don't measure a lot.
Speaker 4: Of hygieni con se I have that basically the prepared familienna at the bad and that at the cupboard.
Speaker 2: Yakola came out here.
Speaker 4: But then it is in the bands it high who can had the cool sha gamilagid then Venizel and me batter flus like can we.
Speaker 2: Let the lot to marat to the zift but that's.
Speaker 4: Doesn't chesn negga how them in Nibel the shoulder blues like can higher to her what doesn't there and that it has and has a lepisode rist has didn't give them Lisabel camer all year and we have this sadiness. You had both sad we.
Speaker 2: Do, Malotte, they can Alizabeth had a factor then and I'm a chat African like and min seva las became my joy royal called the welcome. We had a woman get them roya hey.
Speaker 4: Yan Hagen was the matter of that the talk of hate de mos who's the metaph royals and table bahia u hyanism Panti, I should row you both talk of the ohio who on loss of penalta woman Lahara. Then I go like Ahada na Hatti Jennie espe we as bath Hatti Genie Raba like hrad Ken. We said, because hat Rabo by the Roman elect will definitely.
Speaker 2: Hands out the matter.
Speaker 4: Matter that kilt district in the refles you on the Candaa then then had goa but the bara Pacide well ahead of my son Eddie se lemon Ula then.
Speaker 2: Had a flavel ay, will we are robbed him in the row?
Speaker 4: Yeah, who did be Dravati Lama Tania the kid and definitely aburn.
Speaker 2: In a player.
Speaker 4: Royac Inhia could smiling and had alas are there.
Speaker 2: There women here.
Speaker 4: Condro in Kenya el Masader with the kennette coudrata man coder in Kennetaki in the tact that higher and then then brought the did in kennet a ma masadre Roman actility who los like what happened as I would have ms then Massada heading in Woldiam Kennet will Condra rompaney co corompany will increate enterta if he has the madam, the machia the reminic in Malamdi like a monk in malamed the higher mcand assist whether it had the end of the day at the mentioned the Korean with hotel screare, which.
Speaker 2: Will be there.
Speaker 4: Look at Salem want that mechig They wout a half monk of Sabad. So have the chance the family, but the people that start them in tactical letter and then them the less I say yeah yea and the half n on the thems hou is the alium love but all the house than loyally and had the finding surely at them they book and barba they came in, look at and they came in.
Speaker 2: I was at a lost panel data bill had the caman motes wa comen we come in. We come in as hand. The Nis.
Speaker 4: Had behead when the roy then I was amily. It had a any and ard, it had a seried matther means so to sure have that island shown. Men have the art of amily or not text family or the back conversation. Conversational language goes with that coversion. What it happens that what can have that halium suits a japan actor whether hodel and had a bad also the mather mister s s, how would I lived when they had a TOI mather will she has left them below and an alibi there we have loose for barness. So as stug with the good woman inn stept in the bad cold that is in minhina a Hi. Then they m n s we give the KiB price Amah with the go you shall go sever in negat com like manahi.
Speaker 2: Minh I'm sure if you're.
Speaker 4: The head has to national has had millionaires.
Speaker 2: Ham actor, I was am.
Speaker 4: Together, I was untatell U is the divira the artist standard, I shoulink the level aman like a two months ago manfter.
Speaker 2: Hapen I had a finn kid. Yeah he had that even had a she You really do an incant she you really do an insert your the man little higher hag man hair fire pot beside.
Speaker 4: Why yeah, I'm an a at tempesu. What for your hockey who based then?
Speaker 2: Why I'll have a father she live in and said I was.
Speaker 4: A lacking level had a goose and roya lord had a goose and roya you will.
Speaker 2: Had a most commons.
Speaker 4: And then as I say, and this sum haga, I mean he and the best, I said, that's always as a battle. I said, i'm d I was established d and got me. But how was a con I just had to cook but I didn't. Then second heart of the Kui with the dealer as well a ya with Zabo, the rama a mush Dada had dish und.
Speaker 2: Publication campinag is y n c. We have that rido out here.
Speaker 4: We're tom saying late Nuta's position from Sena. Then you ida, that's not beg lad again better jovs and the Zemino geography visuals ter ky jackass equation. But a man came out passing yes as the desert who has the killam mayan and actually have kept it when I was.
Speaker 2: A smartassify the right Kutkrina didden.
Speaker 4: Husa minish waded Batsa.
Speaker 2: Who has.
Speaker 4: Running film has said, we go to the book, has said the ahad if did it had wish adami, you had a comedy right if the saara en yasara whom inside in the basiney let the aminta here ready Anna based in let Anna has labat When I said, Quilliam says Tonygi goes him and hail and Angetic t deulidium a yao like satin the clock Yeah Dash and fc dalla Yaniana and Anna manfs I said, who ko is at minimb actor Mini based me and my about a based in the manna wh is better?
Speaker 2: Do you a lost para chism?
Speaker 4: That's a Harvard Cokata. Who is a matter before? This is young guy m and d k y Karta cota when a silt actor.
Speaker 2: Na cut together.
Speaker 4: One to Masabos team Whosney tams smoking the dras and you should the kid? But then I take the question is hidden loc and then talk to radians Geppy Christmas Frontier. They then talk of also powered that serd I never started up the really maya. I'm sure the Strigius of McKenny for the benefs tried to haa umi much they are androids in because surveyor or benefit the haaking the candy symple start then and end with the starting for the very had to be angeress awfulness and end did didn't this man ibm for to Quebec the yeah, yeah, Mischimi and in Sanem the best man as well shuk Ib m to Quebec. The set up in the lackly selling for this miss Selene who gives Messini black the Sarine will team with the sad based in there, I said, but shocks Mega and tend them earlier, will at my bad again. And after hill came Alam and behim like that at the minium and the mama had the who it is and call a blue and neck the ward that nill with has here lill call with the hell call best assumably you better okay, hey, yeah that's the NBA the band again many people the macazo wire would have and had your like agantice.
Speaker 2: How yeah, like an and so.
Speaker 4: The whole man like nurse and the concut is then man man lakings mandin what that would that man McKenny bar Mark is man McKennon. But my mama hasan barb and then the hag agabar. But you get then the little Barbara. They had to work.
Speaker 2: They given Adam. Had we.
Speaker 4: The member that I you said, Adam when there are sad when we are saying that they had to barba, when they never save a burma asa internet an upside dm.
Speaker 2: We never get this stan out of the tasa. We to look, but I didn't the lasoy Finnish.
Speaker 4: That's about hand of the real into it has cast or get the mist, I said at the fire all the time with high card lam could mentioned with the rich contract and they woke around the cocodra ten and then at kind of business there Man McKennon to sabots Man mckenneth man can mancha Man mckennel, Margi man mac, I can't think then abarak ma more a millionaires how mansouragicus this was a day.
Speaker 2: Look that's say Edmund Hilary said, Edmund hellday.
Speaker 4: So I'll put some ham sing can abu rag yam and mohaula and sah Gavin Everest, let me get ever star this g.
Speaker 2: Mood with and kia can hai mood. Where can da musa.
Speaker 4: Lo togea usayagel as a move them and no how asha chu and how how yes mosh.
Speaker 2: Ham ash in rai who is my.
Speaker 4: Vendo radinn Calm, calm, we will do what a manassai demo sura b the Gavin Everest I haven't come, do you do? I look Gavin Everest and to myself to cold in the move to the can handle, said calling the moon, are you getting the job?
Speaker 2: But she do this with that? But that any thing can I would good fland you have us un luck gabl Everest, I like got in Gavin like been Danny more men Gavin Gavin there looking ahead? Who can I see my.
Speaker 4: Fish had the pluck and help plan Alan, we're not how to sac and ne that stuff? Okay led with the break and John Yanny don't Hollas Hollis and I don't think that I can at the motto of how would come in it's gonna have damage ready at the bottom, and other said where and then of course Mary hund you out about the I want to sell myself are like guys, I'll go for I got your jab.
Speaker 13: Get when again when again and again its end? The numbers had the numbers shabby.
Speaker 2: Get the.
Speaker 11: Man and let easy nine gigs when nine day many.
Speaker 5: When against.
Speaker 2: Yeah, h.
Speaker 4: Ceremonial downd fly over again, yells bars sat the leno.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm by Kallen and camily.
Speaker 9: En.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what a hardy who can him?
Speaker 4: The will women if you shall say women shall say dec asses and within the half art give the heart the meme. When I'm when I'm, when I'm, when I'm a dere we shall say a decree. If you have him, we have God will will ass he's with def with ami nil kana is a Nailaha.
Speaker 2: Thought that was just.
Speaker 4: What act from wills and being at le macriminal came and all there when I'm came, all about bells pan tylabuddin s will amna sahla za k kella this mat him let me t keell him to kill him with that with that rmins mahommed. But how was it as I had I said that hacking be holy little salver you called there actually kellila mc m hm kill me, sir an kill me sera colement avandifit and if I said that.
Speaker 2: Whatever elttle horse.
Speaker 4: A little horse, a little horse. But the only accus for hal I would can say that is better got married to marive.
Speaker 2: I'm the best self. Yeah h h m hmm, okay alms won't.
Speaker 4: Talking about there are klim adaman I will an academ applicator elma audio did let you do guzgah niel say ahead in is breno and know we come with the nepsu I did igabara, the barm npsick and the starting externestais man autogenic and letsite believe alm utty manster hair and nasal alpha ula but adi kobad and valued and moda in Tala Hamida would the bet and a yagna lost panel island.
Speaker 2: And lost panel thyland and act and that smoking at you cats yer like an zay and with the hands they can do it in the limits.
Speaker 4: And then the silk valan and did the hag the cigar max speaker for he has had that being I did them maxpkra and fashioning staying he staying the drug edgy I can Buddha, said Clark.
Speaker 2: And again a good cigart take Colndicans then and if you had.
Speaker 4: Smoking a clock and chimba karate when elma Marhara, And then I was had some cool questions shadow was that and then a clock and make it right now lost pan gay, said Marco Klevans. And then I was like calevan nets quite easy and mascadas heady talked in Nepsi Adams.
Speaker 2: But then I had a flint the to with Gary and.
Speaker 4: Garashi and they had out them had I would have to take him mad less if this time thud as of the however it's the father had the kind had is a g life low sell esteem. This is again it's just how we win. We should I think you can call. We should thank you, I said, manats malk That can be therefore level. And the way you give them lots of the one doing lots of hia. Let you that's the smart head. You give them fair whether for loom well if not, whether from Karna and support say that it's the came We said, how would will it's the ceme misul bar. It's just a life like a sample then, because because internity you have the same, you have the feel you have that can tell us the Tec Malay your father and how more men from arb your howcome Memphis am better as I? How will that will is then the bells in them and not to sound them talking about salaka wofully.
Speaker 2: Ada them to say that they do remand and what be like.
Speaker 4: In Antam that a little misquina in Adam?
Speaker 2: What in yes school like Aladama jun.
Speaker 4: Rahman Rahmatu, the mayor Rama rahman Amhamma Rama Rahman Rahama. Then has na what will solve you over head mamadhre you Chata went to vower he there and man then was about society ms the Madrid desires les and started did we started haga I thin take a yeah, yeah yea quoi is via chapter aquas with Jack quays and I should divide a year, I mean hand barbata in bottom. Luckily I then the's a lockly bit I think it are. I will bear two and then end something out that be club and the cool little Tapa Seel and the highest Christal dema tay to the auto.
Speaker 2: Them computer w so with my st Will mckn. You're the auto, I tell me sit in film and it will be tired of them.
Speaker 4: Should tay out the turkis automatic pilots, the character high, the tire and the centers the ship, the magic dem Hager m actor Mamara with the wat at the mc garla is as.
Speaker 2: Baraka Mara.
Speaker 4: Still kray and we don't have with hip ticker and business taia behad that. Yeah, that said this the Abum is ready with lem con chant and then headed us of the Concha. Lem con chant is still do for.
Speaker 2: The recover.
Speaker 4: As the Marhaladi the de hagas man autogenic exercise a suber autogenic the man can this mom, doctor emil.
Speaker 2: KOI email KOI can dimn.
Speaker 4: Ami, let me get them can and kut old doctor work bed hell Marta too can be alone every day. In every way I am getting better. I'm better and better everything. In every way I'm getting better and better and better. Pull you pull him again, Albert Hassan Afdom. We'll we'll avedon fashion bas in the taigo fire again to the Arba where I should be in filmy.
Speaker 2: I set about the Haiti.
Speaker 4: And where I found first by the visch Hagar and Musa.
Speaker 2: The first hag.
Speaker 4: That was seeing Fido tour al many is Mjohanna shouts like Ana Kulam Lessim niphas less in the fetish that's in the work bash informat us l Mayor and lessim Nehassa.
Speaker 2: They give has fear.
Speaker 4: And then if you had a personal women give them in the kalm NEPs Sa Lesson couldn't have to think but that the pair Alma the Johannas can create. Whether you got ali, then commend begin to take them ramaselle hakteen creative visualized creation were.
Speaker 2: Relaxed with a relaxation. Yet is their not tenophus it's a field at all at all at one progressive relaxation create a visualization. It's you.
Speaker 4: It's the carry with the created. Is the hair to little? But there is starting doing the last, as is selling doing this with a get what's about and a thin film that's as Mama shows a auto genic auto guam in cell shoting gen gam genet that genette with that agba get that if you can, Mammaddi clean the CNN citing at viva nemici Magomnici had the.
Speaker 2: Island for gon bars with n.
Speaker 4: Then I looped was a child, but again the t magic Johnson whether cell of aried we mino magic in the family and autos I had the shot higher right, Muhammad Adi, that is empty now jeorjih Foreman Georgia Foreman came part of the yadd At Harber in the books. Can you hope the shops of rocking we have but blows the metal like I didn't even sure? Muhammad Ali that can be happy? You can menu thisz in Man would had the josh m to casa Mahamada. I had s push you Fromhammad Ali can make that deal and so sam and as super film.
Speaker 2: Lub I was a super.
Speaker 4: Film, the film Farjizu in the film the Womad shops one after then, I should one after then. I should never want a then but a killer how will film Sajo? But I didn't have the Joseph Foreman, Kammara jeorgh Foreman alom Alm read my lips, said you are going to miss him.
Speaker 2: Hay Hashku then mad.
Speaker 4: Maraji haas fain have this mo king Ram and.
Speaker 2: The hot boxs Maba I left, and how have you come with Mink? Said he look, and I give that Joseph Foreman, I'll give black Mhammad.
Speaker 4: Ali hakun and they the wood did Yani.
Speaker 2: I also.
Speaker 4: Has a bad missed and lit a Mohammed Ali. The George Forman is a finish in this.
Speaker 2: I not that man. That's show. We're at my home in my boom. Though we said more I I the boy I need boy. Yeah, I did, is I I did? HOWI I didn't have boom with with the one man has a shave.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's get see it, Awi, George Foreman lem Hanek listen with a who listen Makauli, the man Black Ink and Britan become.
Speaker 2: Adam with keb I'm a.
Speaker 4: Hearty fare ins grasive in this vello, Bosh lost them by the by the Madman High album Jojih Furman at hour but thy is when he came in, Mahmadaddy said that has yet like and by the hush tanny fins.
Speaker 2: That is why to do them. It is na Joji Forman George.
Speaker 4: And Dada Rama can be Mama ab and that even or ever mass again the gag can Basia can can at.
Speaker 2: Them after fab lasso listen my ham and can kaim and you are red and you'll come doctor to jos Nikola. That can be n Ma Larry Holmes the analysis can Larry Holmes can Adam. And we said I did that. I did it. He said, okay the West, okay the best.
Speaker 4: Can't you have the Nabijiu it had it had little ass up and the body that asks somebody your hush mine.
Speaker 2: Mahad can be happy the day again, Josh bad Joe Mark tournament had ten.
Speaker 4: You know my dog Alahama sail Sad actual mad sets all less about Muhammad add A can hell is Hosmad It's gonna have that for getting a gambo gives you go with no man then Daddy what in that I'm a highest man Appa hook guess that Joseph Forman with bology.
Speaker 2: Has had to Joseph Borman can call it that that's in beving House. The how would basin there was by day and a loss of panel Adams name is Hannah Mohammed if the blockable what.
Speaker 4: Came came back with but then makes more Larry King life came saying then but then.
Speaker 2: Is back in the my part for all well I know isax I know autogenic.
Speaker 14: I don't know how to do when altogenic data and in mc nam believe that with Lavasami with Liza actual actual actual.
Speaker 2: Dismy pins in mazf but those all about Haliday is that he is man alpha more.
Speaker 4: Dat Lada, the canabatas, the Tamas Dawa.
Speaker 2: Dan Rada in alpha.
Speaker 4: Alpha with who is the head with Ramma Dani with you Nepsid from alcoms Winter does in tament Malkos with.
Speaker 2: The internment with.
Speaker 4: Dominyntenum chif Nepsik pheneps and Manza pienepsin again and Ramadanik ends with them. Look Amata believe and Amata Nahar hazard and mohaven us. The karatas.
Speaker 2: Were marked.
Speaker 4: I said with the fill eight thousands, I was told solid bars solid and char the thecademy biskw adam rectums lami and was a pig personal limit me madam selah for bos tomorrow with the MBC pyboramics.
Speaker 2: Alluded to thy.
Speaker 4: Genic well liked hamananji savetter strategy kobilc mtnam believes. Who are Gousha Maya Chui Marennapasami, who really is at at at twelve minia here my command? Who is here that haw to to hand and hand hummed up from Usa with the active who doesn't the man who with test behalt of kademic gam with who neshuate on my opinions one and in hallist who NEPs in the neposm of any had us with the two left I haven't.
Speaker 2: The letter and attacking vans dement Mary Damson with the diamond mass of the pass man. Why how come you been a cobo themblieve them which you never sacked Maha with them doesn't the man now mahussle man, now mahusseleble.
Speaker 4: Dosent man let me tableau that's not hacking rubid mariska, what.
Speaker 2: Give you with America? And Ed's with mister Jenny, I would ki yah double up add assays don't and then thousands will started.
Speaker 4: Russell has Man thirty Robb. Then we had from them with elements Ye, then the head loss of with inter both nebsick over Haler with them and I did did the Hammond.
Speaker 2: House from decided Saturday mess instead of maybe team and when melbourn as well as holiday, where's the minette? Where's playing?
Speaker 4: Minna is seventh?
Speaker 2: Then had women is the net them and model the women.
Speaker 4: Meet them with Bill that was better a hija, whom are we a ands like a little a little bottom.
Speaker 2: Who personal the post.
Speaker 4: Behaves and really besides, yeah, it's the manasqual know your cell know.
Speaker 2: The cellmerculum is m and like what the man in his heart?
Speaker 4: So he becomes m a bactus that's also believed, what's amiga? Where's and was in too sad it is in the side negga, let me just swy ould side all. Then again the fish mini out it's a side neggar, then again looking to neggar side, it's a shagga, said side negger. Let's look at it and I can out the side and I'm count cut to configure the mt we community decide we got I.
Speaker 2: Mean about all the man and they can do to home? Can you do to start most p How can you do to give it a repair.
Speaker 4: Thatttle handmade it? While you at you bost sad all the man. Let's go back and I have boom.
Speaker 2: What I have to say? Well the man eight thirty decide my fish in the side, hey thirty if the mention for thirty mat of dour a third.
Speaker 4: Man a side or to Meda yes to Tarifa sad good, I can side n side and I can't side bigbout decide the If I didn't, then I had to day make him taking Murda like inside they go with killman.
Speaker 2: Sir Ali Flam seeing.
Speaker 4: Chi is seeing with I in with dere hate is Mick Hackay, we've seen we're seeing Sam when I ain't with dead do I fellow shift is scene Tilan with dead hat Hider, Well, I was delan this scene with dead Hatler is said yes side said the high Meladina side hid the hope builders Hannah what I decided chaf is saying, but also Lai Mahada. Mister Brott is going man and kill. I look at them shift doctor Helen, give me you are then Harry, I'm.
Speaker 2: Never begin totel last.
Speaker 4: I have a ken killim Shada could have imp to whom my friend the song that Komala Sauce is a titan, insane is man and the insane elector is well and when omar and saying they're not elect for insana. I'm not going to have braituash becamb you also Suda and you could We're gonna talk about in sand.
Speaker 2: We can talk about a luke like you mentioned in.
Speaker 4: The in the hand Madum and insane Mahuda Shluku and soup insane but insane Wamana the Sulu and then the elected here.
Speaker 2: To look and who that is a character.
Speaker 4: Nas ta Bala. I just look at my nasty hat Americans. Also the Wina called Lamara Chufu. Yeah, so the shocks who the welcome in the Turkeys. I will my trek is a hager.
Speaker 2: Like I would like.
Speaker 4: I would hag yill with then your hager yam with, then it hager y hear what other hagger I would t is a hag And then.
Speaker 2: Eight turkeys the cotference. Well, well a conch female cop is a hard, but those four.
Speaker 4: Fast, I should confiter, deflag and really cool on you.
Speaker 2: That's not free.
Speaker 4: Cool hard as the woice, Oh what happened? No, I don't call yourself.
Speaker 5: I give them.
Speaker 4: Ubbut visit did hellus then? And the turkeys, yeah, M mean myself before the tennis mahaman as the Clark with help bid them waddin one t shaa, we fell a hat cal Riano meant gano rough in ma room marshal and then with the high yea the NSC jim to get me a heads ram effect n mid day fell ahead called Hakusan meant cao raster maru marshal tennis. But you literally day had m saying to high nets room my first title braga and then get that that's happened.
Speaker 2: So were in that? How do you internac? How do you man? Cool?
Speaker 4: I say, I wrote them, I'm cool rosta march in tennis hips which added this standard. I said you what them at mad Tenure and I have my dick out of effect Tenure ter cold had the watch Harry had an episode to go internesce glad Cool, I say, and it's a well, I'm meant to call and roar in my.
Speaker 2: Room and the cook didn't.
Speaker 4: Hi nets a good the guns I do have to jack out of effect cool get man cools.
Speaker 2: But a fire. You are the girls names in Nina? Do they.
Speaker 9: Look?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I look to this awesome canoe and trus and within less Aspen did Rohando diduse Why listen then I'm gonna use that's rouch Lesson. I'm the Hades. When a machine made, it means machine canto tireene. I need to know at this war will it be machine for Honey but our two matter and boom doctor Bush which I had the alminium anis has ka boom.
Speaker 2: In the idea for Honey and Bob with heavy decree, you're leg.
Speaker 4: Would come in here and Hannah coming that heavy decory Eli heavy decl eles you for.
Speaker 2: That is the cousery. Let my couchery. Hey, I'm an tackle Rose Kennedy w was on.
Speaker 4: Looking about dam ball the bust at home. It then becomes in within ten buses for self. Well, I'm an akul with head, my fucker with mohammastah here my fucker.
Speaker 2: All right with them And look wotecas been. It's a part of the case with me. And if I count our I did that fans poor thing you can then yeaddy and I can forgive you, can can forgive you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can can pull yself lost with them from Yani that happy shabby they had no slut let in the moon, the monty shady moon and co was making michelly mood.
Speaker 2: You okay that add tie you up to cout to forget and then can your alteration and your your canary a problem? I'm that is so fell the moon up? What the banner? Why the man from habit albi or tell the manage it happen? Daddy this Homas you can all go to go. I know no man the moon will when I'm in has a British remember versus day? Yeah, they go is the hower is in it? Thing? Mab is my father? How are you just from my finish and my finish? Where the lander? There? I out some hand on rock was the play for me? And out that was right? And that what yeah? Did you gonna did you go into our heads? I mean I was a horseman I have I'm gonna get that over head. You like to act how you hell? How I.
Speaker 4: Ye? What happened mister brod on the hour theason Lair had give by would have been I see love and I can indidancy the right if we decided again got saying it.
Speaker 2: Says with the house.
Speaker 4: Say him if you stupid lo the you know that you know that Gaboni, but I can't Dalesi and Mansouri far.
Speaker 2: To the one. I'm the jow which iamily I'm gona get to what the households? Hat you ham in the family, I had it to.
Speaker 15: Me then now to cut off my benefit, Showers became.
Speaker 2: Lasso the dull the Menican calla and Amon had that s A and Sho has the brother with it can be Isabel in the bad little solid fire in the lem the first is bay insane.
Speaker 4: But the Terremy shows is an Andrew Bara because the woman and Lemremy shots help you have them with the coup shots with them Ska with this gent read any and then with his mouth tilson.
Speaker 2: Then the halves are either let Jim had the terreMen get over the phone.
Speaker 4: Why don't you go that call over the phone that I would have and that I would lost out of hice and them diclamar had vaco Now did bad the huts.
Speaker 2: With shots when one can get them? Did loss of hiat the gaelan.
Speaker 4: Aissa whatever this body usm is our fate had the yegg and that that mammon after them, well the tradition that says that rama ten from my Then for letter let I I had the grim nice and the be this very mansory there miss monking exhibit it. Then said then a candy ya sa me Intelexa, and Lexa had the only book which I lived.
Speaker 2: For a door, which which would an exit?
Speaker 4: While you promoking, I said makarash, I get the fashion winner or look in the village ham Te Ramata.
Speaker 2: And the like, and then for a door.
Speaker 4: How them there my long, said an executive am an actor and Sana become with the best of New York Country, the.
Speaker 2: Mary In Institute, mad and America has anyway I left. I was to I had to have Hardcoremi, how do you so hollow the rise?
Speaker 4: Had you like you and you would any more? Dubish Man, dubish Man. The commentary for Alan s hy is in The Doctor Lassia. There's a time how finnied me? Let me think you did you had Mesic and masu connect, I had union manifits. What had the shop put at the bot tops in the touch that canon in a wood one our two you do have from sure I had the great Manufaics, then boy do they and a Savidia I'm all the other the manifics.
Speaker 2: And then had had Nephis.
Speaker 4: Then you're going to think, somebody why by the ashy hag tishies with with lit em Nasa who less miss had that Tabak who less miss had said that? With the anda?
Speaker 2: Who I think?
Speaker 4: Then what eva as kiddermis up words? When I did have the message time of my let had you said, okay, so look.
Speaker 2: Har garating it can into it har.
Speaker 4: Garreting her garating hargarathing garathin comas day care.
Speaker 2: I was, I had the bitch which added look that so went.
Speaker 4: The money Tina, and they did try a dinner. Daddy come a standish one to start the other roady, that's how do you go to the door. I am least called and I was at having out I'm doing that's what habaki? So I have a car is a ken dan fan and our daddy the lating god to Padi honey d n A yeah what men and the calm and moved team which you had the tall him I should head you can.
Speaker 2: Now had the claim if cs how lo calym c s ken a calm if they.
Speaker 4: What I was then after revision and I'm a factor, L put to limit program howl fem.
Speaker 2: With manners. But what against.
Speaker 4: And I'm a daughter of volcnra you have a g when I was at this, I shall go over that bill. I should this with how it dicks a point having such a question of I can even put the helm in the manchi have a question the doctor health in this.
Speaker 2: Den heally in this design, I was this five min anything to the amass.
Speaker 4: Can at a real countis then but only and I'm not on the behavior would has amage trouser. That's so many patagonationals will then attacked me held me to become I said in this this is a fit me.
Speaker 2: No I can then attack me. I define an sure with my dad and then I had it there over had the home.
Speaker 4: How could I prest certain the doctor Tiba and Blue could tell I mean home big daddy, So nom can they had fear to let fish how they can do television but that we can again lessen as a designswer did we talk called then in tacis why and which has he been?
Speaker 2: Then the camera you had it, I said, Dinny camera arm Ha got MAGLOONA.
Speaker 4: Well, don't tell how here tany kendom so he's a din scriptor han Dida for caist and this.
Speaker 2: The stav Man of the proberty, this good man, how is it doing?
Speaker 4: I was gonna side Danny Kelly le sid how was the good nagger Danny Kellys levinega and the yet Danny Kellem had yet dusk. Therefore I did to give hams Dan I lim hamas wi be going to say, which I had a thirty minute Danny Kellen Blizbeln in which I now the were tardy cart to bid honey.
Speaker 2: In this Staben they can.
Speaker 4: An ideal cold after a ship to Tenny and am I said, problem, who are gonna ye lends a head how xcept Danny. I think that second comes with the ken bra we have Kelly, I look out Tahmad having mental Mr Gid, I will mail the doctor to playing k Limn analyst cut to rid fither more you seven that's my after vision and vat in fossil honey killed them out through the fossil barbarousmons and and that's what's not seeing a argue, and that's that's a niked. We have blue group with Kato will particles will particles will the straps.
Speaker 2: Is actually sad.
Speaker 4: Hel monk in the house shall be the Hota hat entia Haga tenure with their gamata can that's south Venezuela monking monad Ali home with the team had the tenant Cato with diggish bard this man m roma little botting and then michea can this man means cato mar that minutes like here doctor Sato, my billigebantubo.
Speaker 2: That's ass.
Speaker 4: Had to then because Shidas and they stayed the prefer But then we get the letters had for a year. But by then the starts Mahama headed baby Alan, why gami gami where I'm going to have the mansos there your tennessee by then I did doctor did whom a machester he had then visory then they turn may will in the move eventually push with the neighbor with the quran while lem add s good lad I lever drug Klenana Limi drug canana es ma kin nana good.
Speaker 2: Lat if I'm a plucker, till mcn use man, will my dog.
Speaker 4: Talker them you've got you said that I saw sem you have he became autant wood mayor or honey while them I adams us.
Speaker 2: All we killed manner.
Speaker 4: Whenever I go to s man lem can mana hima, Whenever I go the mana lem can drag him. Whenever I would drug le mckenle Turkey tema whatever the good, let m can the turkeys prima, whatever I go the turkeys, let m can lit the bear creama we all go the bear. Let m can little says Crema. Whatever I go, says let mc can the suprema. We all I go to srup the McCann lilim.
Speaker 2: Whatever I go to them.
Speaker 4: Whatever in Manama with good there let whatever good in more Lema in Sanrema, whatever I go in sand Lem mckenn look good, Crema.
Speaker 2: Whatever I go, good, let.
Speaker 4: Thember whatever the good, the good lem McCain and main No in levood cream she proved the less panatam law with the colet and maple. That's a hack that mohammed you this yeah, yeah, I in neck.
Speaker 2: I lookt in I did have him give them, or how red you said? The fish with the gate a halt the dike it with well soup. We're not look.
Speaker 4: It whether holt dig it, whether halt or or I Stanton I sent Allison had honey, badger dows in.
Speaker 2: This the taqubellc tak bellom. Ain't that out with eyes in this the head back he vomited hour with the scood the lasso can the earth lasa fire.
Speaker 4: I then out I was bought.
Speaker 2: With the bag the pretre husband. What I've gone into higher was so cocat, and saw a lot of ben ad s body Cellmarige, and I have to lo