Speaker 1: Something you should go. Something you should know is brought to you by genesisgoldira dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Genesis Gold group is backed by physical gold and Silver. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide at genesisgoldira dot com. Excited of is right now with Vella Lavelle. She's on a hit TV show, Animal Control on Fox. And first of all, Vella, are you anything at all like your character on this TV show?
Speaker 2: Well, it's going to disappoint you to find out I am exactly like.
Speaker 3: So you just show up and be yourself is what you do.
Speaker 2: Pretty much. That's not always the case in other shows. I've been in other characters I've played. It's been pretty different from myself, which is also fun to step into. It's an actor kind of you know, explore the side that you don't really get to show. But this character is pretty close to home.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're you're not getting too much acting there.
Speaker 1: But but you know what, it's really fun and I know people just absolutely love Animal Control. It's on Fox, it's been a huge hit, and you work with an amazing cast. I think it was cast perfectly. When you look at this, there's not anybody that you go ah boo, that guy shouldn't be there or that lady shouldn't be there.
Speaker 3: Everybody, including the animals.
Speaker 2: Right, especially the animals, Like those casts are actually playing cats. It's pretty amazing. So we all feel that too. I'm so glad you said that. It means a lot. We all feel like we're all just kind of slowly turning into our characters or our characters, but we all love each other so much and get along really well, and little weird things happen on our show where the writers don't even know something about our lives, and then it just pops into the show. Like this past season they made up that my character was an only child and had an imaginary friend and was so lonely that she read books at school dances, And I was like, did you read my diaries? My child?
Speaker 1: And how fun is that that they your character is so like you.
Speaker 3: They nailed it, They really nailed it.
Speaker 2: I still think maybe they broke into my house and stole my journals, because I'm like, how did you know that?
Speaker 1: Well, they probably just follow you on social media and they're like, oh, hey, she said this, let's write that into the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I probably over shared. That's probably what it is now that I think about it. No, but we we really feel like we're all kind of so well suited to these characters. And you know, also because we're on season three, which is amazing and so so rare nowadays to actually get to a third season of television. But you know, the writers, we all kind of you know, know each other now, and we know each other as friends and actors, and the writers know us, and so they really start to write for who you are as an actor and the character. So we all feel like this is our favorite season yet. Yeah, so it's a good time if you don't know the show. We're really cooking in the third season. So it's kind of fun you and binge it and our finales our finales on Thursday.
Speaker 1: And I was to say the season finale is the thirteenth of March. But if people miss this or if they're going, well, I can't start by watching the season finale, they can also watch the streaming on Hulu, is right, Yes, we.
Speaker 2: Luckily it's just a few weeks ago. We got seasons one and two are on there now, so people online were really like Veella, like, I can't watch season one or two, and because they just had a few episodes up and now everything is up, which is so exciting, so you can you can kind of watch from the beginning.
Speaker 1: I love that Again animal Control, and the program is called Animal Control. It's on Fox and then again available starting the next day on Hulu, which is is a cool thing because here's the thing. People really do like to be able to click a button and watch what they want when they want. It's an amazing time that we live in Vella.
Speaker 2: It's true. And I'm the same way, you know, I like to. My problem is I watch a lot of reality TV. So for me, it's if I want to watch like the Real Housewives, I have to start from the beginning. Oh, like I can't just drop in, so you know, I for some seasons, I have hundreds of episodes to watch, so that's you know, that's a little daunting, but for us it's not. It's not too bad. I think we have ten or twelve episodes ish a season, so you know, you've got around thirty episodes half hour. But it's a good comfort show. It's it's nothing, nothing too hard hitting, it's it's sweet, it's funny, it's silly and battling, you know, like.
Speaker 1: Raccoons, and you'll fall in love with the characters as well, each and every one of them.
Speaker 3: You're just going to fall in love with these people.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you. I think so too. But thank you for saying that.
Speaker 3: That's really seat well, Vella.
Speaker 1: Thank you for your time, and we're excited for We got another season coming, hopefully, don't we We don't.
Speaker 2: We don't know yet, so we're kind of on pins and needles. Let's send us some.
Speaker 3: Goodbye, crossing our fingers and hoping for that.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you us too, but I appreciate.
Speaker 3: That Vella Lavella has been our guest. Thank you again, Vella, have a great day, Thanks so much. You bye again. The show is called Animal Control. It is on Fox TV.
Speaker 1: And I've got a link to all of the information at Facebook dot com, slash Sunny Radio.
Speaker 3: And Something you Should Know.
Speaker 1: Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesisgoldira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold Standard. Get a free Gold and Silver guide now at genesisgoldra dot com.