Speaker 1: All right, so welcome back in guys. We are going to dive into where the market stands today.
Speaker 2: A lot is happening. We're recording this here.
Speaker 1: In Vegas at the XRP Vegas event, and of course joining me is mister Evan.
Speaker 2: Although great to be with you here always here we are in person.
Speaker 1: We're hanging out with all these great people, and what an amazing show. We got Brad gerling House, David Schwartz on stage just now amazing in general. But at the same time we've got the FED chair changeover occurring.
Speaker 2: So you look at this right here, you've got the FED chair near turned. The US inflation. This is what the new FED is going to be facing.
Speaker 1: So near term US inflation expectations now have risen. You also have the situation of the PC inflation going up to three and a half percent. You're also dealing with the Middle East situation. You've got clarity brewing. And then you've got the situation now brew with what could be a job reduction around like collars.
Speaker 2: So these are the two factors that the FED hits. Yep, Kevin Warsh, welcome aboard. What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: I think you know it aligns with some people hate on this, but it aligns with the typical kind of sell and may go away that kind of thing. But I don't think it's going to be that bad. I think we just need things to come down just a little bit, Nasdad to come down maybe five percent or something, Bitcoin to maybe come back to the mid sixties. That's enough, fear, That's enough to get these numbers down, and then hopefully we recover into quarter three, quarter four and we see one or two rate cuts potentially. So I'm more optimistic, but I think we do you think do you.
Speaker 1: Think Howell is going to ruin Trump's parade on rate cuts if he says I'm staying around for a little bit longer, which takes away one of the governors, that would be a Trump loaded fed.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 3: I don't know. If it's enough, you have a very divided FED right now. I think they will kind of adhere more towards rate cuts, even Powell. I mean, that's just one vote, So I don't think it's gonna be you know, one vote that's gonna If it does, Trump's gonna be a very angry. But I don't think one vote's gonna matter here.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing right now.
Speaker 1: If you've got a left lean FED or a right leaning FED, and Trump gets his way with what's happening right now, which is continued price increase on the pump, you've got situations right now in the Middle East continue.
Speaker 2: To put the FED really at bay, at least with Kevin Worsh going in.
Speaker 1: I think the real question is is do you think we'll get a FED rate cut when worsh comes in?
Speaker 3: Not right away, definitely, not right away. I think we need oil to come down. I think we're gonna see some deflation, Paul, That's what I think we're gonna see. I think we're gona see everything come down just a little bit, Get a little bit of deflation and inflation going down. Then towards end of summer, let's say September into quarter four, maybe just in time for midterms August, September, October, you get one or two rate cuts, and you've got potential to keep the Senate if you're Trump.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go to this right here, because you've got the Senate Banking Committee voted thirteen to eleven advancing the nomination for Warsh. Yeah, this is in that means it's out of the way. Next up is Clarity, so we hope yep. So the likelihood of Clarity pushing price right now on bitcoin after a dipping three days here at the Bitcoin conference, Yeah.
Speaker 2: What do you think is next here? Mike, get Clarity goes through it. Let's go, Clarity goes through it. Clarity, I think you know.
Speaker 3: I don't follow with that clostly, but my view is that it would be very strategic if I were Trump, if I were the Republican September October, if we can get that just before midterms so people still remember when they're in the voting booth.
Speaker 2: If you pass it right now, people need to forget. Do you want to Yeah?
Speaker 1: But if it goes that late, though, Evan, don't you run the risk of losing that vote.
Speaker 2: I mean, it could go either way. They just don't get it to the floor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it could go either way. It's hard to say. I would remain optimistic. I think we need a few months though.
Speaker 2: I think you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna see things come down. Then you're gonna see more clarity on the Clarity towards the end of this summer.
Speaker 1: All right, So you got Brent Crude now breaking one twenty a barrel.
Speaker 2: This is happening right now.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: If you go to your chart on oil and you look at this whipsaw that we've been playing back and forth. We'll talk about the bitcoin price here in a second, we will get to the XRP price as well of where it's playing out.
Speaker 2: We're gonna cover eth as well. But back to oil, brick.
Speaker 1: Crude right now, one twenty barrel, first time since June of twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: What does this do right now for risk assets?
Speaker 3: When you look at oil, I think we're I think I think it's gonna come down. You're hitting a major, major trend line, as you can see right here, this area, this area back.
Speaker 2: Here, you feel oil is coming down, I think it will. So it's gonna bounce off this one twenty.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna reject. Yeah, I think it's gonna reject from this general area that we're hitting right here. I think we're gonna come down with everything else. I think s P five hundred is gonna come down a little bit, your Nasdaq Bitcoin, just a little bit oil comes down, then that's enough of a reason to potentially at one or two ray huts you know later this summer.
Speaker 1: But you know you you compare that and you look at this right here. Let me share my screen with you guys, so you guys can see it. And that is right here. Here's the uh, this is all happening right now. Okay, the brink crew at one twenty thirty year olds thirty year yields at five percent them you're sitting on ten year guilt yields at five percent, and the yen at one sixty.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, it's this looks at a little.
Speaker 1: Dicey right now. When you see these kinds of market numbers. Compare that to the bitcoin chart where bitcoin is right now. Even though we're recording us at the XRP event, Bitcoin happened right before this. While the Bitcoin event was going on, Bitcoin was dropping here. We are trading right now literally as we record, let's find out we're at seventy six, so we're back up a little bit. Where do you think bitcoin goes from here?
Speaker 3: So when we look at our bitcoin chart right now, you see these gap t R size here, that's a pretty bearish sign. Again, I don't think it's going to be that catastrophic. I think we're gonna come down to seventy two K, and then eventually in the summer, maybe June somewhere like that, sixty five k. That's the big thing there, just a major point. It's an elongated accumulation phase, elongated crab market. And what generally always happens here if we look at our weekly we didn't quite hit our two hundred weekly SMA just yet, but I would kind of fathom here that we may hit it right around, you know, a couple more months here, maybe June, maybe July sixty three k for a higher low.
Speaker 2: Okay, higher low, Okay, yeah, I see where.
Speaker 3: That's what I think is going to ask.
Speaker 2: All right, And you think the timing here is late summer.
Speaker 3: It could be quicker, you know, June, anywhere between June and August. I think, yeah, how clarity plays, how quickly things happen. And I think that your oil is going to come down to I think your yields are going to come down to and everything's going to come down just a little bit, just all right.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let's look at ethereum from there, because this is the other indicator right now. Ethereum is going to benefit from if clarity goes through. It also could hit a little bit of a wall if we don't get clarity.
Speaker 2: So what would be your window for an entry right now on eth?
Speaker 3: I think that eth, you know, you're hitting a huge point is you can see right here in your weekly just a huge, huge point when we zoom out even more. Is just a major trend line for years, and I think you're going to retest it if Bitcoin retests the mid to those sixties. Yeah, this is right at you know, you guessed a two thousand huge psychological area and I think as long as you hold that, that's going to be pretty good right here. So in terms of eth, next couple months potentially bearish, but huge area at two thousand, and then if you look at Eth versus Bitcoin, this is a huge area that we want to hold. My base case is that you will hold this area these lows from February and March, and then you could jump from there, especially with clarity, with other good things happening, and then into the end of the year.
Speaker 1: Jumping up all right, Evan, So when you look at the bitcoin ETH chart right now, yep, the rejection that we could see coming off of Bitcoin, we play this into because I'm worried about clarity having a big impact on ETH in the short term because I think I know your long term position on eight. Where would you play this right now Bitcoin versus eight for a summer.
Speaker 3: By Yeah, I think that. You know, if I had to choose right now, I still would lean more towards Eth. But there are there's a minor concern. I think we're gonna make a higher low here if you look at Eth versus Bitcoin, and as long as we hold these lows from February March, I think there's a strong case to be made. But I would potentially bail on that if this does lose these lows.
Speaker 2: Where would it need to lose for you to dump out of that?
Speaker 3: I would say the lows. If you lose the lows from February, as you can see the lows right right here from February, it's the day February fifteenth.
Speaker 2: If you lose that, that would be concerning it. Yeah, what about eight price prediction end of year? End of the year.
Speaker 3: So when we look at the EATH chart, I think you're going to retest this and then if Bitcoin goes up to my price fiction for bitcoin, friend of yours around ninety k Eth, I mean it could be twenty seven hundred. Man, you know it could be by end a year later. This at twenty seven hundred, sometimes quarter four, that'd be.
Speaker 2: Up quite a bit.
Speaker 1: I mean, you look at it sitting at twenty two right now, as we're recording opportunity right now, where is the best opportunity for a portfolio. If we look at the star wars right now, the top five, let's go with Solana, XRP, Ethereum, Bitcoin, I need to buy three of.
Speaker 3: Those right now, I would go. I would say Eth would be the number one most attractive. Number two is definitely XRP. I'm really been looking at XRP. XRPS hitting a big air against Bitcoin, as you can see right here. So if we can get some momentum, I would be really bullish and XRP. If you look at XRP versus Eth, you know we're trying to compare on what's better. It can bounce here. This is a big point. I may give it a week or two. I just want to see if you can hold this major area. I want a little bit more momentum. But XRP out of all those, is very very attractive, right now interesting. I just want some candles to confirm first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, and I think the key thing as we are here at the x RP of Vegas event, one of the things that continues to strike home with me is the strength of this community. Yeah, and maybe that's why we're seeing it hold up in these charts where we've seen a lot of a lot of crypto in general, we have some struggle points.
Speaker 2: So anyway, we're gonna get into all that and more. Guys. Make sure, of course, you guys know what to do.
Speaker 1: If you're not following Evan although over on YouTube, make sure and hit Evan Aldough out there and we will catch you guys later.
Speaker 2: Take out
Speaker 3: No no nod.