Speaker 1: You're listening to Bigla Society, and I'm Jeremiah Byron. In this show, we go beyond the campfire stories to bring you first hand encounters from people who say they've seen something impossible. From backwoods trails and remote mountain haulers to quiet farms and crowded highways. The stories come from everywhere, and each one leaves us with more questions than answers. These are the voices of the people who've lived it. To settle in, because today you'll hear another account that just might change the way you see the woods forever. So stay with us. Feel free to share what you've experienced.
Speaker 2: Her my first time, can I say where? It's where they were?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was in Yankee Springs, Michigan. We were coon hunting. I was just a child. I can't tell you exactly how old, but it's possible I was five or six years old. The dog took off and chased a deer, which they weren't supposed to do, so my grandfather set us on a tree that had been broken down to wait there while he went and got the dogs. Because it was a swampy area where we had parked, and all around us was a hill that you could see, you know, the outline of trees and such. And my brother that was with me was getting a little bit nervous about something, and I pointed up the hill and said, well, Grandpa's just standing right there, and he goes, no, that's not grandpa. And my grandfather came left in the opposite direction and came back up the hill from the opposite direction. And although he was a big man, this thing was wide and big. And I couldn't tell you exactly now, but I've always remembered it. And when we talked about it the next day, my grandfather mentioned that I said it felt like being in the twilight zone because of seeing him walk up after I just saw him in the opposite direction about one hundred yards by second two incidences we're in Athens, Michigan. The first one, I was sitting indoors and I heard the old Ohio type yell in the woods that were beyond the acreage in my backyard. I could hear indoors. My wife come running in the house scared. My neighbor went in the house and called me and said, did you hear that? And I said, yes, I even heard it indoors. It was May twenty seventh, about right around I would say maybe twenty twelve, an exact week later. I was the one outdoors. We had projects going on because we had just bought the house. I was one outdoors, and the same thing happened from this wooded area. A friend of mine came later in the afternoon and I told him about it, and he goes, let's go check it out. And when we got into the woods there were footprints. I called the bfroo that who was in charge of it in Michigan. He came to my house and found other evidence of twisted trees and everything else that were actually in my yard. We just had a lot of strange things happen in that Athens area that you know that there was no explanation other than bigfoot.
Speaker 1: How close do you think it was getting to your house?
Speaker 2: I think it was coming up to I had a building, a giant building, seventy two by forty brick building that was two stories tall, and in back where I built a car, built cars and worked on things. I think it was coming to the back of that building, which was maybe forty to fifty steps from the house. And I believe it was coming more than one would come across the street that the woods that lined the road, because we'd hear them knocking back and forth. At night time. My wife would wake up to it and shake me and say, are you listening to that? And of course in summertime we'd have the windows open and I'd pay a lot of attention to it because it was like one was signaling to the other. You could tell they were quite a distance away from each other.
Speaker 1: Do you know if hold on sorry, do you know if your neighbors were experiencing anything as well?
Speaker 2: Yes, they were hearing stuff, Like I said. One of the first times when my wife had heard it, my neighbor was out there and he heard it and called me and asked me if I heard it? Me being in the house, I heard it so plain and so loud. It was almost like you could feel it, especially at the end of the call. At the end of the call, it got so deep and guttural that it kind of felt it through the air. And my wife wouldn't get scared or think bigfoot automatically whatsoever. But she come running in the house and said, what do you think that was? And I said, what did it sound like to you? And the first words that come out of her mouth were bigfoot, and she wouldn't be someone that would jump to that conclusion.
Speaker 1: Based on what you've experienced over the years, How would you describe what bigfoot is?
Speaker 2: I I really I don't believe they're extraterrestial, like I read and hear people's opinion of. I think they're just an unknown maybe ape, maybe an ape and human mixed. I don't know, because the size just is is what keeps my mind working, you know, the size of them having to go back so many thousands of years for gigant epithetus to be to have been alive. I don't believe they could have hid for that long. But now it seems they ain't even hiding. Either that that or AI is taking over and you can't believe none of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean a lot of stuff that you're seeing out there today is fake because it's AI. But I'm also saying that we're either at the point where there's a ton of encounters happening, or people are just at the point where they don't care and they're sharing what they've experienced, which I think is great. So it's a very interesting time period to live in. But thank you so much for coming up and sharing what you experienced up there in Michigan.
Speaker 2: Well, I just hope that in my lifetime they do find the correct answer. It's just one of the things I even pray to God about that I do find out the truth well during my lifetime, and I just wanted to share that with you, and thank you. I watch you on here all the time.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Thank you so much. I appreciate it. And I hope you are able to stick around. Thank you, God bless you.
Speaker 2: We'll be here you too.
Speaker 1: That's good stuff, good stuff, good first accounts from Michigan. Thank you, Slinger. All Right, hey, Ronald, how's it going.
Speaker 3: I'm good. How are you doing tonight? Hey?
Speaker 1: Doing great.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's much of.
Speaker 4: A story, to be honest with you, if it's I'm not sure if it's even a bigfoot story, but it was. It was something that was kind of stuck in my mind for quite a while. So this happened, you mind if I just started right away? Uh, this happened. I want to say about it's going on three years ago. Between two and three years ago, my one of my older brothers passed away. And I'm in Wisconsin and I live in Waukee Shaw, Wisconsin, and my brother was living up in the Indian Reservation in Monocua, which is about a four hour drive up north from Waukee Shaw, Wisconsin.
Speaker 3: So it's real.
Speaker 4: It's a real wooded area, heavily wooded. And we were up there, me, my wife, my three boys, and we met up with a couple of friends of the family who were going up for his funeral. We actually had to do a thing where we're in Mexican American. But his girlfriend was Native, and when my brother passed away, you know, they had kids together, they had a Native funeral for him. That's what he wanted. That was his last request. And there's a whole ritual that goes with it. It's kind of cool. I won't go into great detail for it, but basically, they start a fire in front of the home and you got to keep it going. That's why we went up there. I had promised my brother before he passed away that we would keep the fire burning for like three days. And it's cold up there, extremely cold. So when we went up there, we rented out of place right outside of the Indian Reservation, which is locked. The Flambeaux, So I want to say it was in the Monocla area. We showed up there. You know, the days are shorter up here in the cold. This was jeez, I should I should notice. I apologize, but I'm trying to remember the date. Let me look at it. I actually got a photo of.
Speaker 3: His on my on my wall here. Well.
Speaker 4: Anyways, this was This was at the end of winter, but it was still extremely cold, and we rented out of place, like I said, and we were staying out there. And one of the evenings that we came back, after a lot of the rituals and stuff that we did, we were all pretty tired and we went back to the placed, the cottage that we were staying at, and it was out there all I remember.
Speaker 3: It's by a lake.
Speaker 4: But we never really got any time to spend there other than because we were there for my brother's funeral. And like I said, we were there with a couple of friends. They were in the cottage next to us, and my wife's a smoker. I'm a smoker too, but I hadn't gone out with them. They went out in the back deck her in a front of ours that was there. This was that night it was pitch black, and we.
Speaker 3: Were sitting in the living room.
Speaker 4: Watching a movie and they came just busting in the door with I mean, they were just pale white, and they swore they heard this animal. And there's a lot of beer up there. Black bear, you know, you see them every now and then or whatever. But they swore up and now this was not a bear. This was sounded like a very large animal that kind of made like a roaring yell sound. That's the best they could explain it. And then they said that it sounded like when they heard it, they heard it hit the water because there was a lake down below. But you couldn't see it at night, you know. And we went and looked the next day, but there was still snow on the ground and stuff, so we didn't go all the way down by the lake. But it was quite a way, you know, I'd say, maybe like one hundred yards. But like I said, that night, at night they're out there smoking, you can't see anything.
Speaker 3: It's bits black.
Speaker 4: But they said that they heard the thing like whatever it was, they believe jumped in the water or threw something in the water that was extremely large, because the splash was really loud.
Speaker 5: And that's that's.
Speaker 4: Pretty much the story the wake, the way I remember it. But it had us all thinking quite a bit.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's pretty cool. I don't hear a lot from northern Wisconsin, so that is that is great to hear that. Thank you for sharing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: Have a good night, you too, sir. Hi there, how are you.
Speaker 3: Yacht to say? We see in our language?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, Yes, sir, patsy oh, pleasure to meet you, sir. All right, we'll feel free to share what you would like to today, sir in.
Speaker 6: Our language, I said earlier, yacht to say that means hello and goodbye.
Speaker 3: But my story goes I had a friend of mine. I was hunting in Colorado.
Speaker 6: I'm a big time Native American hunter, and I was hunting elk.
Speaker 3: Me and my son.
Speaker 6: We had ATVs, we had trailers, we had my old antique what I say, it's called canvas. It's made out of Denver Canvas Tent Company. I'm not getting sponsorship, so just that.
Speaker 3: Off right off the bat.
Speaker 6: But we were we were hunting up there and we were in the Salida area. It's by going up towards Bonanza. If you go on Colorado map, you go towards Salida. Further up there's nothing but a so watch area. That's that's a native language, so watch.
Speaker 3: We were up hunting.
Speaker 6: My buddy of mine came back, came down from Ohio. He brought his girlfriend and her son, and we were hunting. We went scouting the day before. We got there, before the hunting season opened. So we went scouting and we were at twelve five hundred feet on the mountains.
Speaker 3: As natives as we are.
Speaker 6: I took him to a pristine spot where I knew the elk word. They say in our language. When it's dry, you go high. When there's snow, you go low. That just our way.
Speaker 3: So we were hunting. We came back. There was a lot of hunters.
Speaker 6: Believe me, that's a very predominant big bull hunt. So we were made up camp. I had a hunter's tamp, we had food going. I was cooking some of my famous oyster soup. And I think that's what brought him in because my friend Dave, and he's from Ohio.
Speaker 3: He's a metal.
Speaker 6: Salesman for educational purposes. But he was up there and he brought his desert storm. So I was cooking, were enjoying camp.
Speaker 3: Was going five of us, not one of us.
Speaker 6: Five when we saw the bushes move eight to nine feet high at the very outskirts.
Speaker 3: So I had some common lamps.
Speaker 6: I had a shower slash bathroom facility built out towards the There was a little creek running behind us. But these bushes were moving, and he freaked out. I told Dave, hey, no, no, be cool. Native to these lands, I said to him, he just wants to know what he smells.
Speaker 3: The food I was cooking was oysters.
Speaker 6: Oysters carry if you're cooking oysters, out and open, and he came through. We saw the bushes. But the sound when I watched this one program on YouTube, these gentlemen are in the very backskirts of Alaska.
Speaker 3: The same thing that he said is the same thing I said. The bass.
Speaker 6: The sound of the grunt resonates through your body. It's not what you normally hear from deer, elk, moose, bear, or mountain lion.
Speaker 3: It's totally different. As Native people, we know these hairy creatures. We call them brothers from the from the mountains.
Speaker 6: So he came to visit. I told him to chill out. We're not going to do nothing. He's not bothering us. He just wanted to say ahy by his movement and we had to accept it. And I said, just leave it alone. But my friend Dave pulled out that big Israeli and I started laughing. I told him, hey, calm down, Dave. He comes in peace, he's not coming to bother us. He's enjoys the food I was cooking.
Speaker 1: Mm hm m hm. Wow, that is wild. My goodness. Have you been fortunate enough to have any other experiences out there?
Speaker 3: That was my first ever experience.
Speaker 6: But I always watched these programs and here's something that you have to understand. I'm not saying it out of disrespect. I'm saying it out of knowledge. Our people, our people were basically friends with these creatures.
Speaker 3: We've given gifts we would we would give. They were called the protectors of the forest.
Speaker 6: Where you got to understand, if you're not from these lands, you will not understand it. They've been present to our people for thousands of years and what they're trying to portray in these channels and all these YouTube channels, you have to have the vibration, the proper vibration to these lands to communicate with these creatures.
Speaker 3: They only understand our language. If you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, How does one do that?
Speaker 6: You can't, You can't, you can't. It's impossible. They've known us for thousands of years. Us are people people being to these lands. They understood us, We understood them, we respected them, they respected us. And now they're making millions of dollars where people are donating money and so forth and so on. We're something they are not aware of because they're not people from these lands. You have to understand that. That's clearly stated. If you're from Russia, you're from Europe, or wherever you come from, that's your lens. These are our my native lands. We know these stories throughout history. Many tribes have stories of these people, the area, creatures, or the mountains. And that's where I think to get down to the nitty gritty, if you run, if you really want a real, authentic video or true connection to these lands, to communicate with these people, it's our people, but no one's asked us yet.
Speaker 1: So let me make sure I get this right. So in order to communicate correctly, really one needs to go through through an individual as yourself.
Speaker 3: As our native people to these lands.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, So how would one do that?
Speaker 3: Like I said, you're asking a question that's very difficult.
Speaker 7: I guess I can say.
Speaker 3: I can say this.
Speaker 6: When I was up there and I felt that presence, the vibration that it was sending out to me. I felt that piece. My friend Dave felt otherwise. He's not from these lands. His ancestors came from somewhere else. Understand our stories. Look them up. That's all I can say. You call me a liar, I see it.
Speaker 3: Call me a liar if you want, but look them up. These are our stories. No one asked us.
Speaker 6: But yet you have these people spinning off all kinds of this net something or another and making money. Donate, we'll go research. They feel the vibration from outsiders as well. Remember thousands of years have people been here. We felt that same vibration, didn't understand the lingo, and yet it cost us our land. We are here, We're still here. We don't hate you. We just want you to be fair. That's all I'm mat.
Speaker 1: I got you, I got it, I got it. Wow, It's that's some really fascinating stuff to think about. Thank you so much for sharing your viewpoint on things I some of My most favorite conversations have been with you know, I've talked to individuals from the Tully River Reservation from Uh yeah, yeah, it's just the things you learned from those conversations are just incredible. So thank you so much.
Speaker 3: It's out of respect.
Speaker 6: In our language, we would say that means hello and goodbye. There's no such thing as i'll see you later, but anyway she will call patchy.
Speaker 3: I'm a Native artist and Shyana Wayoman.
Speaker 6: With all the disturbance and all the vibrations are going sideways with this earth wars, and you know, w's to just say that with educational purposes, all these ws are circling our people. Uh, this is not what we signed up for. And I hate to bring politics, but politics is crooked, That's all I can say. And it's never it's never been straight for us since day one, since they came off the Mayflower. Those pilgrims were very nice to us, and we found that the end result after the fact.
Speaker 3: But when it comes to Bigfoot, ask us.
Speaker 6: If we're willing to speak up on these special creatures that we're sent here to coexist with us, but in the shadows, so to speak, if we were up.
Speaker 3: In the mountains in summertime.
Speaker 6: We would run across them because they just like us, they migrate the food. The elk and the deer they come down because of the snow, the level of snow, so they have to come down, and they follow them because that's what they're you know, food is.
Speaker 3: It's been a known.
Speaker 6: Fact that every time you go through these territories throughout the United States, there's always called a trail, a game trail. Learned the game trail as Native people, we learned for a thousands of years. We know where the buffalo were coming, the elk, the deer, the moose, and so forth and so on, until we were disturbed on our piece of our land. And then that was taken from us by the annihilation of millions abu or buffalo, our mainstay of food.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: If you can look at the serengetti back in Africa that was existing here.
Speaker 3: The elk used to be in the open fields, the moose, the black bear, the grizzly.
Speaker 6: Look at Alaska, there's not many trees, but what's roaming there exactly what was roaming here, the elk, the wolves, the black bear, the grizzly, the you know, all these animals, the buffalo, and then on top of that you go further the.
Speaker 3: Giant migration of the not antelope. But what are they called the not reindeer, caribou. There you go.
Speaker 6: That is our people's We knew the cycle of migration, and we would store our food during summertime or winter because that's the coldest they would come through. We would take what we need to last us through winter. So these are the simple facts. There's not something that's scientific or somebody writing on the piece of paper.
Speaker 3: These are facts.
Speaker 6: These animals would migrate and our people would intercept them in this migrations and have food for winter.
Speaker 3: The United States was no different.
Speaker 6: But when it comes to Bigfoot, that's sacred.
Speaker 3: It's important to us.
Speaker 6: These are the caretakers of the woods, and we named them that, and they were like the Harry.
Speaker 3: Brothers so to speak.
Speaker 6: So you don't get a lot of information from our people because we're kind of like, let's just say in left field.
Speaker 3: Don't want to speak about it.
Speaker 6: But there's many stories if you talk to our native people about the Harry brothers that live in the mountains and they're here and now you guys are seeing just midgets of evidence, but nobody knows what truly evidence that's occurred.
Speaker 3: We have it in our stories.
Speaker 1: I'm facinating. Well, thank you for coming up. I I appreciate you, Sharon. I think it it this will point steer people in the right direction. But thank you so much for for coming up. Sir.
Speaker 6: You have to respect it. This is not something that's a sideshow. You have to you have to respect what what Creator gave us. He gave us protectors, just like uh uh. And I hate to get into politics, you know how quickly that is?
Speaker 3: What? What?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 3: Everything that's going on in this in this atmosphere.
Speaker 6: United States, uh to island atrocities throughout years and I hate it. Like I said, I don't want to go into that, but as a Native American to these lands, it's unfortunate that greed is the root of all evil. And when they're chopping all these trees down and around like just say Brazil, Columbia, all these where the indigenous people live, they're tearing down all these forests.
Speaker 3: That is the breadth of this earth.
Speaker 6: That cleans the air that we all breathe, is these jungles and these places that we call inhabitable places. That's our lung to this earth. And when people don't understand what we understand as native people, when it comes to our brother in the mountains, the Hairy Brother, they make.
Speaker 3: Turkish out of it. It's unfortunate.
Speaker 1: So it's a lot to learn. It's it's a lot to learn, but it's a lot to think about as well. But I appreciate you coming up. Thank you so much, sir.
Speaker 6: Thank you, my friend. I come in peace. I hope people understand what I'm saying. It's simple. You don't need science. You need to understand that this vibration this earth is putting off.
Speaker 3: It's going to be the end of all of us.
Speaker 6: Greed is controlling everything throughout this country and this world. We never we never were brought up that way. We were brought up to live coexistent with this land, the animals that the Creator gave us. And it says in their Bible, and I hate to say this, everything I have for you is there, the fruits, the many vegetables, and the healing purposes of all these plants that he gave us to heal ourselves. But see, people don't think that way in today's world. They think of simplicity in big pharma.
Speaker 3: Theory.
Speaker 6: Take a pill head, itche goes away. It's out there, it's growing in these lands. Our people knew of this. It heals our body. Everything that comes from this earth was given to all of us. But see what amazes people is the extraordinary stuff that happens on this earth. Something don't they have no clue of or no existent or connection to it.
Speaker 3: If you know what I mean, Our people were connected.
Speaker 6: So if you look at the pipher glyphs throughout the United States, you see a big hairy thing with a light on it.
Speaker 3: Yes, that is Bigfoot.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, it's a being that It's a being that we ourselves try to understand.
Speaker 3: But there's a purpose. It's here for a reason.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's here to share our end, to tell us a story if we can communicate with it properly.
Speaker 3: Humans are bad people.
Speaker 6: They always hate each other because a greed, anger, or even just blindfolded not knowing what direction is up or down. It's sad that we have to continue living this way in this country of my people, my lens. Under all this chaos that's going on today, it's going to be end of all of us.
Speaker 3: No one's safe. When when When the when the time comes, Where are you going to hide? That is all I have to say. I'm Ray BLACKBIRDI wika up patching, I come in peace.
Speaker 6: I hope you understand what I try to say in my message not to disrespect.
Speaker 3: Listen to the words why are a human always hating other humans? For what reason? Creator sends us here to live on this land to be free people? Are we really free? That is all I have to say.
Speaker 1: The great talk, great talk, Thank you, Thank you so much. We hope to hear again from you some day hopefully. Thank you for coming up, sir. Wow, that was really special. Guys, that was a special chat. My goodness, there was a lot to take away from that. I hope Hey night, sure, how are you hey?
Speaker 9: Not too bad? How about yourself?
Speaker 1: Hey good? I feel free to share what you've experienced out there in the pnw Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I lived up in the Olympic National Park in the Pacific Northwest, the rainforest, and I had several instances. The one though, that was the most striking where I got a very good clear view of a big foot was I had worked at a shipyard. I was building boats, and i'd got worked a late shift and I was headed home after getting some dinner, and I was the road went along the swamp. There was a harbor on one side and a deep wooded area off to the left to the south, and I was going west, going back toward the coast towards where I was living, right on the beach there, and uh, the road turned. It is almost midnight, is close to It was close to midnight, and it was dark, and I had to pick up with these k Sea lights across the top that used to be popular back and they spotlights across the roll bar. It's kind of an off road truck. And uh, so I was out on that highway by myself, just a two lane going along between the harbor there. There was a swamp there off between the road and the harbor.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 9: So I was going along toward the coast and had my big k Sea lights on trying to light it up. It's kind of drizzly, and uh, the road turned just a little bit to the left, and I was as I'm coming up, I saw on the shoulder what I thought was on the shoulder, what I thought was a hunter, a bow hunter in a gilly suit. And because that was a deep swamp, deep wilderness, area. It was bo season. It was close to November, and in that part of the country was bo season at the time. I thought it well and a bow hunter had gotten lost and finally found his way out to the highway, and here he's walking up the road trying to make his way back to town or get somebody to pick him up in a gilly suit. That was my first thought when I saw it up ahead a little ways, kind of beside the road. But I got up close to it and I had all those lights on, and I realized that's not somebody standing on the shoulder, because the shoulder of the road drops down into that swamp about maybe ten foot or more. And he wasn't standing on the road. He was standing on the bank. But he was so tall that he was probably his head is five or six foot off the road, so I'm guessing he's probably every bit of He had been close to eight to ten foot tall from how far down the bank the shoulder he was standing, and it looked just like a dude in a gilly suit, you know. Just of course, it was at night, so I didn't see a lot of details, but he was standing there staring at me. And when I saw it like it took me minute to register what I was looking at, because it's like I saw it, but I didn't believe it. It was so out of what I was expecting to see, and so I slowed down. But when I realized it wasn't not a hunter needing help, I got this sense of fear that come over me. That thing scared me to death, and I went on past it about twenty thirty feet up the road. Gave me time to get armed and spun around and tried to catch it in my lights again. I wanted to see it, but I didn't want to see it again without feeling like I could protect myself in some way. That thing, it was huge, scared me to death, but I never saw it by the time I got turned around and had gone. But I saw it. I mean I really, you know, the Indians all had stories, and I had hunting buddies that had stories, and I was just kind of wrote it off as a legend or just campfire stories, you know. But man, that night I saw it, I mean, in full spotlight, staring back at me. I'm a believe it, whether I want to be or not now, but it was something never forgot it.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 9: But I was standing there. That was about eleven o'clock. I'm thinking he was probably hunting in that swamp and I was trying to get up up into the mountains up the wooded area across the road and I happened to catch it and my spotlights there. But yeah, it was something else. It was that wild I wish I wish now you know they got the cameras on the dash you can put on your now. I wish i'd have had that because I would have had it in full spotlights, and that had been a something to have. But i'd heard him. I've heard him since then. I've spent a lot of time in the wilderness, and uh, i'd heard him plenty times. But I didn't know what the noise was. In the woods, you hear lots of things, and normally you understand what it is. But they do like a knocking on a tree, and they make different noises, and there's a certain gawl that they make. And I'd heard that knocking, oh four or five times. I didn't know what it was. I just figured somebody's out chopping a tree down. And but I never I never one time I tried to find the fella doing the chopping, and I never could find him. And it didn't till years later. I started learning what I had my encounter, and I started doing investigation, like what in the world these things are real? You know? Then I heard about the knocking, like, well, that's what I heard, So I guess I've had several experiences with them, But that that night in the spotlight's on the truck, that was that that kind of made the believer out of me, whether I wanted to be or not.
Speaker 1: You know, oh, absolutely, And what what year did you say?
Speaker 8: That was?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 9: That had been uh, that had been ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha November. Are you do you feel comfortable sharing the general area or just leave it to Olympic National Parking?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm fine with that. That was in grays Harbor, I was.
Speaker 10: Yeah, grays Harbor problem from Aberdeen to a Westport where I was living, and that grays Harbor is full of it evidently.
Speaker 1: You know, one hundred percent. I mean there's so much activity in Grace Harper it is wild.
Speaker 9: Yeah. And now I don't know if there's something you want to use, if it means much to you, but to me, I was raised in an environment where I don't know, maybe I'm saying too much, but I know a lot of people that had some spiritual problems if you make sense demonic issues, and there's a type there's a type of fear when you're in the presence or experiencing having a demonic experience. It's like a certain strain of fear that is unique to that type of enron set situation. And that's what hit me when I saw him, and I had that same I don't know how I'll say it, flavor tight of fear when I saw him, And so I don't know. I've always wondered maybe there's some kind of connection, but I don't know, you know, it's just it was just maybe it's just responding to something I don't understand, and that's how I responded. So maybe just on my part, I don't know if that was a result of the type of influence I was falling under or just my reaction to the unknown.
Speaker 1: You know, that's really interesting.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that was interesting to me. I've never really sort of through that entirely.
Speaker 1: But a question for you, just in case you know anything, because you're from that area, have you heard of anything up by the Lake Cushman.
Speaker 9: Area, Cushman. I didn't spend too much time around Cushman. I have a similar story, and I don't know. It was my grandfather, if you want to hear it, if you got a moment, yeah, absolutely, Okay. He was a hunting or he was fishing up north. Oh what's the name that lake that was just south of a Tahola the reds up there, and uh, I can't remember the name of that lake. But anyway, he was out there fishing, got dark, and he loaded his stuff and backed his truck or in the small parking lot to try and get to go home. And he back accidentally backed the tires of his pickup off the parking lot there, and so here he's out middle of nowhere, stuck. He couldn't get the tires started spinning out. He was stuck. So he's trying to figure out how to get out of there.
Speaker 3: And uh.
Speaker 9: While he's back there with a shovel trying to do something whatever he could, he said, some fella come out of the woods. And he was he was huge, he was like seven foot tall, just a giant of a man. And but it was dark, so he couldn't see him real clearly, I'm his pitch black. The guy never went around in front of the truck, so it was kind of by the light the light of the tail lights of the pickup. And the guy just walked out of the woods. Great big h he said, he's built like an eight. But it was a man, and he just thought it was some kind of a hermit or something. Sometimes you get people who just they're kind of odd, or they move out in the woods and be a hermit so they don't fit into society, and that there's more comfortable there. So he assumed that's sort of fell it was. He never said a word to him, walked out, helped, just leaned up against the back of this truck and shoved it a foot or two forward to get him up on the solid and turn around and walk back in woods. And never said a word to him.
Speaker 4: No way.
Speaker 9: So that would have been just south of Tahola, up on the reds there. So I look him back. I wondered if it wasn't a sash squash or a big foot or whatever you want to call it, you know, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it would make sense. But yeah, so that's up on the Quinault Reservation.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, been right around there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh my goodness. Wow. I appreciate you coming up and sharing your encounter and your story and what you've heard. It's such a cool area. I mean, there's so much that happens up in that area. But I appreciate you coming up Nitroe.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well you're welcome. I just kind of stumbled across your site and that i'd share with you, And I'm glad I got to tell somebody. I guess I don't tell a whole lot of folks. I think you're nuts, you know, but I thought I just thought I was nuts until I saw it myself. Maybe you know. I don't know what to think.
Speaker 1: Now, But you're not nuts, man, You're just in a special, special club of people. So I hope you're able to hang out in uh for a little bit. But you have a good one, sir.
Speaker 9: All right, you too, Thank you?
Speaker 7: Goodbye?
Speaker 1: Good stuff man, Oh my goodness, is some good, good accounts from from the Pacific Northwest?
Speaker 2: Hither.
Speaker 1: How's how's it going good?
Speaker 5: How's it going with you?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Doing good? Feel free to share what you've come up to share today.
Speaker 5: I live in Canada.
Speaker 11: I spent most of my time fishing and hunting, and I've come across. My first experience, I was sixteen. I was out on a date. I was near Blind River, Ontario, Ontario, Northern Ontario.
Speaker 5: And that was before was built up.
Speaker 11: And me and my girlfriend we were parked, you know, just eating some submarines, and then I got out to google washing and come back in into the car. It was pitch black, nothing around, couldn't see anything, and then all of a sudden we heard this roar and it was such a loud roar that it was vibrating my chest. And you know those smaller cars, they used to have a speaker in the front just by the window, the older cars. It was vibrating that and I told her off the radio was vibrating. She said, the radio is off, and I said, we better get out of here. And there was such a route in My chest was vibrating from this alba roar. So that was my first experience. I don't know what it was. I don't think it was a bear. There's no way it could have been a bear. I'm pretty sure it was a bigfoot. And then I had to I researched that area and later on found that there was settings around that area. My second one was in the early late nineteen eighties. I used to go hunting up I'm not going to tell you where, but we used to go up hunting a bunch of us.
Speaker 5: Guys and we had a cabin.
Speaker 11: Up there, and we come out in the morning. It was just fresh snow on the ground, about two inches of snow, and I seen.
Speaker 5: These tracks, and these tracks crossed.
Speaker 11: The field, and I'm wondering, Holy geez, there's fifteen inches long these tracks. I'm going Jesus, that's kind of weird. So I look across the field for where these tracks were, and something.
Speaker 5: Was watching me behind the trees.
Speaker 11: I could see it behind the trees, and then when I started this step forward, it took off just like a bird would take off so fast. And then I could hear it thumping on the ground, running and I could hear it run run and thump, thump, dump dump as it was running. So I went and I started falling the tracks. I had a rifle with me, so I wasn't scared or nothing. I didn't plan on shooting it, that's for sure, but I was curious. So then I started seeing the tracks, and the tracks were like I'm physically I was physically fit back then. I could, you know, do just anything about the track or field. It was making larger leaps than I could do. I tried to recreate their leaps, but it was like a ten foot leap from one foot to the next to the next one.
Speaker 5: And then it got down to the end of to a tree line and then there was footprints there.
Speaker 11: But then it vanished. There was no there was a creek there, but it was all branches were all cut in and they were The tracks just vanished right there. It was like snow on the ground, but I couldn't see any tracks anywhere around. I went all the way around and it was like it just vanished, and I'm going, how could that be? You could see the tracks of it where it was running, but then it came to a spot and it just sort of vanished, which was kind of weird, and you see in the tracks there's no way it could have went anywhere. They couldn't climbed the tree because there's no trees that were near it because it was down a trail where it was running.
Speaker 5: That was a weird one. Yeah, I couldn't And then the next time same.
Speaker 11: Well, similar spot just about a mile further in the bush. It was muddy. It was very muddy. So all of a sudden I seen these tracks. And that was back in the two thousands, and I forgot my camera at the time to take pictures of deer if we got any deer.
Speaker 5: There was tracks in the.
Speaker 11: Mud that went down about eight inches to a foot and it was deep.
Speaker 5: These it was walking in a certain way.
Speaker 11: So the reasonable how I know how bigfoot walks is they walk one foot in front of the other. They don't walk like humans, they do not. They walk one foot in front of the other. And what I seen in the mud, and I walked beside the mud to make sure there was no other tracks around that. I only went in about two inches maybe two inches, so whatever this was was really heavy to go in at least ten inches or more. I was astounded. I got the Honty buddies and they all took a look at it and they said, holy geez. Well, you know, but a lot of us that we didn't bring cameras back then, we just you know. That was another one. And then the first exact sighting that was below Sudbury, Sudbury, Ontario in Canada, and I was fishing on the lake, a remote lake that's about a half an hour drive from the main highway, and it was a hot day. It was in September, and I was fishing and I looked up and I seen this black thing, and this thing is looking at me and it's all black, and I'm wondering, that's weird. It's got to be it's got to be like eighty five degrees fahrenheit. Why would somebody be wearing a jacket or something that when it's this hot. It was like extremely hot for September. And so I got the binos from the boat and I was looking and all of a sudden I seen the face and the body and the hair and everything, and it was like.
Speaker 5: I was disappointed at the face. It was a juvenile. I was about about six feet tall.
Speaker 11: I was disappointed in the face that I'm thinking, you know, like the face behind you it would look like No, it didn't look like that. It had like you know those BC totem poles that you see in at the highest where they have the oval mouth, big oval mouth. Well that's what it had. It had a big oval.
Speaker 5: Mouth like that. I'm going, well, that's kind of weird.
Speaker 11: You know, I had little furry hair on top of its head and like like it did by the big old mouth like those totem poles that I've seen. I'm going I was expecting something like this, so it's behind you, but no, I was kind of weird. So I monitored for about and I was about two hundred yards from the creature with the binos, and I watched it until it just walked away into the bush. I think it was heading down to the water get a drink because it was very hot there. So those are my experiences.
Speaker 1: So incredible. I want to comment on that last one. Literally earlier today and last night, I've been having this internal thought where it's like, okay, so if you've got all these carvings of the sasquatch faces with the lips that are looked like they're whistling, why aren't witnesses saying that they're seeing that. Yeah, And it was kind of messing with me. And this is important because you're the first person in five years that has told me that what I saw looked exactly what's on those what's on those totem poles.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's where it was huge.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it kind of really blew me away. I was kind of disappointed. But that big oval mouth, I was wondering, and it wasn't that tall. It was about six feet It wasn't huge, but it was covered in fur. And the only reason I figure was down there was get a drink of water because it was very hot that day.
Speaker 1: My goodness, what you saw were the so in the carvings, the lips are usually pretty big, were they? Was the mouth pretty big as well?
Speaker 5: Or yeah?
Speaker 11: The mouth was big, big oval And I was going, this is weird, Like it's not like the one behind you. It was like an oval mouth. And I'm going, well, it can't be a mask. You can't be somebody putting on something. And I'm going, who would do that?
Speaker 12: That?
Speaker 5: You know? Was being that hot? M hm right right.
Speaker 11: And I was in the middle of nowhere, so basically half an hour drive and there was nobody around, like it's a remote lake.
Speaker 1: It's fascinating stuff. Do you remember the shape of its head at all?
Speaker 5: The head was was was kind of roundish but.
Speaker 11: Okay, but I could tell juvenile. It wasn't that big, but it was on the rocks. I wanted to go explore to see the footprints, but it was on rocks at the time when I seen it, and I didn't see any footprints when I went over there to go check it out after. But it was looking at me as I was looking at you, because he must have been astounded by me, because then I was astounded by him because I never seen something like that with an oval mouth, and I'm thinking, Wow, it doesn't look like a real bigfoot like you see on the pictures that you see on the internet.
Speaker 1: Right well, I mean, I guess the question is what israel? Is it all these pictures were seeing on the internet, or is it what's been captured in things like totem poles from forms past?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: And it's something to think about and your story backs it up. So it's very cool. Thank you for coming up anytime. Thanks good stuff. Oh my goodness, that was incredible. Hey Kent, how are you?
Speaker 5: How are you doing?
Speaker 1: Hey? Doing good? Feel free to share what you've come up to share.
Speaker 12: My first one, I was really, really, really young, so I can't even substantiate if it was real.
Speaker 13: Or not, but it was in a putney.
Speaker 1: Or mom oh snap, really yeah.
Speaker 12: And back in my day used to be able to like stuff kids in the back of the station wagon.
Speaker 13: And that's what we were doing when we were camping.
Speaker 12: The adults were in the trailer, the teens were intense, and the little ones were locked inside the back of the station wagons in the backseat. I woke up early morning, like five four point thirty five, you know that blue kind of dawn, dusky kind of time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, And my head was towards the back of the station wagon. And when I woke up, there was something with a face looking down at me.
Speaker 1: No way.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I was probably seven slash maybe eight years old.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. What year was this ken.
Speaker 13: We're talking maybe eighty two?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. Do you know where Northfield is in mass.
Speaker 13: Northfield?
Speaker 1: Yeah, not exactly, do you know?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 13: So I drive Oh.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So I grew up about half an hour south of where you're talking. So I'm very familiar with the area.
Speaker 13: Okay, so you're up like the Greenfield area.
Speaker 1: Or yeah, it's like fifteen minutes north of Greenfield. Yep.
Speaker 13: Nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, do you remember?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 12: Go ahead, I'm just saying how it's it's a nice wooded area. And I mean, people don't think the East coast has a lot of them, but they do absolutely.
Speaker 13: We have the Appalachian Trail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's it's a great area. Do you remember any details about what you saw in that face that was so close to you?
Speaker 12: Strangely enough, I could sketch it out for you.
Speaker 13: But this is the strange thing.
Speaker 12: Do you know that guy up in Canada who everybody talked to me?
Speaker 13: Yes, there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know the one.
Speaker 12: Big foot that's uh it has a very flat looking face and it's like a Tinian color.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do exactly know what you're talking about.
Speaker 13: That exact big poot is what I saw.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 12: So when I when I actually ever came across that on the internet and I was like, oh my god, that was it was identical.
Speaker 1: My goodness. Yeah, wow, that's wild. I've never heard of any sightings by Putney or Bradborough or that whole area. That is really cool.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did anyone else in the car see it as well?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 13: No, My cousin was with me and my other cousin was.
Speaker 12: In the like the middle seat, and they just I think I think my cousin Dave woke up when I kind of like it's stream but I like really like jumped, like to like get away from the window.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 14: Yeah, so so that and you were young, and you were young, so that must have affected you pretty pretty wild.
Speaker 13: Yeah yeah, And.
Speaker 12: I mean for for many many years until I had like other encounters with I've never seen one again, but there's been you know, the knocking and and because I'm avid camper and hunter and stuff, so the other signs are there. But that was I would call that like they call it a class egg.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean absolutely yeah.
Speaker 13: And I'd love to see it again.
Speaker 12: But that's you know, as it's just like you want to but then you don't want to.
Speaker 1: Sure, Yeah, where were you experiencing wood knocks?
Speaker 13: That was when we camped up in a New Thane Vermond.
Speaker 1: Okay, yep, yep, that's awesome.
Speaker 13: That was actually my same cousin was there.
Speaker 12: Again, we were much older now where this is like when we're adults, and uh, neither one of us could go to sleep in our tents because we we talked about it the morning over coffee.
Speaker 13: We thought it was like deer fighting in the woods.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. I'll tell you what I've only heard from people and from Vermont two times in five years. Oh wow, Yeah, it's very rare. It's extremely rare.
Speaker 12: And then the my third and final one so far up in Vermont anyway, because because it seems like when you when they let you see them, or like when they let you see or acknowledge them, they kind of mark you. So you're prone to have more fightings or more experiences. So my last one in Vermont, we were again camping and everybody had retired.
Speaker 13: It was probably about two thirty am in now Pane and.
Speaker 12: My wife's best friend was on a blow mattress by the fire, and I was sitting on the picnic table like like my butt on the top of the table and like just watching the fire keeping it going, and uh, out of the woods there was like it was like right upon us, and it was like three big like exhale blows like like something kind of like what.
Speaker 13: A deer would do.
Speaker 12: But like I said, I'm a hunter and I've been blown at by a dough before and it's not insane.
Speaker 13: So I jumped down off the picnic table.
Speaker 12: I grabbed her out of a dead sleep, and I yanked her up onto the picnic table with me, and she got to hear the three blows again with her own ears, and then.
Speaker 13: Thing left nothing. We couldn't hear nothing, move away. It was silent.
Speaker 12: It was like not like a bear or a moose circling camp. It was just that instance and it was done and over with.
Speaker 1: My goodness, that's that's intense. You know the area I do get stuff from is you know Glastonbury Mountain.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, that's a hot spot, a triangle.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I've gotten, yeah, exactly, Bennington Triangle, I've gotten. I'm up to three different things, actually two different people contacting me.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: For Glastonbury, it's pretty wild, but that's just west of where you're talking about.
Speaker 13: Yeah kind of.
Speaker 12: But well, where my father in law's land was where we camped Newfane is It was a dead end road with like four or five six properties and then there was this I guess you were kind of call like a outdoorsy camp or something. It was called the Manitoba Project or something.
Speaker 13: And I think it's still there.
Speaker 12: It's just like for people to get out in the woods and enjoy nature. We experienced like rock stacking. To wake up in the morning and there's four and five rocks on top of each other.
Speaker 13: It's like, what the heck.
Speaker 1: Man, that's wild. Oh my goodness, can I'm so glad you came up and shared. There's As I said, there's not a lot of info about Vermont. This is good stuff. Oh what years we were the New Fane incidents.
Speaker 13: And I haven't written down at home. It was probably like ninety four, ninety three.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's probably up the one.
Speaker 12: Where I pulled my wife's best friend up on the picnic table.
Speaker 13: That was actually pourth of July weekend.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, that's wild man. Dude, thank you so much for coming off. I appreciate you sharing.
Speaker 13: Good stuff all the time, so keep it coming.
Speaker 1: Appreciate that you got it right, dude, that's so cool. I love I love New England stuff because I don't hear it a lot. Yeah, Metro, how's it going.
Speaker 3: Sor right? So long story short.
Speaker 15: When I was a kid, I got in trouble and uh, they put me in a boys like program. If you live in Florida, it's on the north side of the Okachobe River out in the middle of nowhere. Seminal and Mikasuki Indians like kind of ran it and you had to stay there. For three months, and at the end of those three months, they sent you out on something called a solo. You ride blindfolded on the back of a four wheeler out into the Okachobe Wilderness and you have to survive for three days and three nights. So I'm on there on my second day and I start to smell like dead flesh, like like roadkill, kind of like you know what, like decaying flesh, like an animal that got ran over.
Speaker 9: I start smelling at at night.
Speaker 15: And at the daytime I would get up and try to look for the carcass or whatever that smell was, and I can never find nothing. So on the third night of my solo, I smelt that smell again, like I don't know what time it was, but it was in the middle of the night. I had a little campfire going where I was camped out at, like I said that smell, And where I camped at there was a canal, and I heard something step around my tent, kicked my fire like grunt because it burnt its foot and ran off, jump in the canal, climbed up the other side of the bank, and you can you can just hear it running through the I don't wouldn't say swamp land, I guess like you would splashing it like it was. It wasn't like like a four footed animal. It sounded like a big human being, like running through swamp swamp land.
Speaker 1: And that's my story. Oh my goodness, that is really really intense. Thank you for sharing that. Thank you for coming up man, Thank you for the support as well. I really appreciate it. All right, I appreciate you guys. Thank you man. Oh my goodness, the hits keep on coming. Hey, justin, how's it going good?
Speaker 2: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yes, I can hear you. Feel free to share what you have come up to share tonight.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm from northern BC, Canada. My people have only been contacted. The town I live in it's only fifty six years old. So we have some really old stories that are people. I'm Heisler. We're people of the snow. So I have a lot of stories, like knowledge that husband passed down to me. So my grandmother had told me about many different species the sasquatch, and you guys were talking about the Oval mouth and those are basically the juveniles out sasquatch. They change as they get bigger. Hey, So in our stories, we have the oval mouths as well, and we also have red hair. We call it booklusts. They're like wild men. Then there's also the wild men, like people will go overboard and when they get to the shoreline, they're supposed to hug a tree and that re grounds you to mother Earth, so you don't go, you don't lose your mind, and that's how they get wild. Some people yet wild in that manner. Then we have a little tiny we call him quagile. They're like another ape like creature that's probably about me height, and they're like more like little spider monkeys with really sharp claws, and they're hairy. They're like they look like little monkeys. The story I'm going to tell you is when first contact happened to my people in the early eighteen hundreds. The Hudson Bay Trading Company was around, was around our area for starting to open up, and the Queen's guards were really after all the black bear for their hats, so they gave our people our first rifles. We went out. There's just one guy. They were going goat hunting and they went to this one part where I'm from, it's called Camano, and they went up to the rock and he took a left. The other hivesleves went up to the right, and we used to put sticks down that way. If he went out and you got your catch, you would come back to your canoe and you'd lay your stick down saying you got out safely. The laugh two had to stay and wait until each got out so they'd be able to notify if anybody got hurt. And never came back to the checkpoints. So this man took the left trail going up to the goat and he got to the Salmonbury patch where he saw this with black bear, and he took out his weapon and he lined it up and he n alive the thing. As he stood up, he was going to go get his catch. Three big three big sapsquatch stood up and they looked over at him, and he froze. He dropped his firearm. He ended up urinating on his firearm. He was so scared, and he spoke in our language saying, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I did not know I did not know you guys were buss. I thought you were a black bear, trying to apologize in the a Weekula language. So those things looked at him and there was show often. Keep in mind, the Hudson Bay Company had just came here in the eighteen hundreds, and these are probably the first first cracks of the rifle that they've ever heard around the whole territory. So those things looked down, they looked at the man, they looked back at the fallen, their fallen that squatch, and my grandfather told me they grabbed him by the wrists from the ankles and they swung them kind of like a swinging rope, and they lifted the sasquatch went in there, and the body fell and hit the ground, and they looked at the man again, and he was scared. He's still talking in our language. And they went and did that three times, grabbed him by the ankles and the wrists, and they flung him up in the air, and on the third time they looked at the man. I'm keeping his name out of the story because you're going to share it after. But in the Kitler where I'm from, it's like a lot of bed rock that comes straight out of the biggest fjords in the world, so it's like a lot of vertical rocks, and we had trained mountain climbers that would actually go out and go hunting and stuff like that. So he was an experienced goat hunter, meaning he was able to climb the highest rocks that there were. Well, there's this one rock that was so ovoid shaped that nobody could actually get leverage on and climb. It was like a big oval boulder.
Speaker 1: That was there.
Speaker 7: Billy Hall or yeah, well that was his name, Billy Hall. He went running all the way down the trail. These things were chasing them from behind. Their arms lifted up like spider monkeys, and they went side to side and they were stepping, and he went running to that thing. He blacked out as adrenaline was going so so much that he when he came to he was on top of that rock that no one was able to climb, and those arms were dangling just at the top of that rock. And he turned around and where he could slide off the rock and continue to run, that's where his canoe was. So he took a chance, and he slid down the rock and he went running all the way down the trail and he got onto the back end of his canoe. And these are big cedar canoes that they used to go so launching match like launching a watern canoe. He grabbed that back into the canoe and he went running out into the water and he hopped in and started taking his canoe paddle and paddling. So he heard splashes going behind him, and he started paddling as fast as he could. The adrenaline hit him really, really good. He started paddling really hard, and he got out deep enough because it's the biggest fjord, so it gets really deep. He was confident enough to turn around, and those things went into the water up to their chest and their arms round like spider monkeys still, and they were making whooping noises at it. When he came back to the village, he told the story. There's one part I forgot out. While he was on top of that rock, he looked up to where that other fallen taskquatch was, and behind this tree he peeked out this big, giant pure white sasquatch, like a huge one. He said, was like three times as big as those other ones. So my grandmother also said there's a different species, like there's ones that live on alpine that no human could live up there because there's not enough oxygen, but these grade apes can live up there, and that's what they think that these species here were. So when he got home, he told the village what had happened. And he was a carver, a master carver. So he carved out the mask and it had the lips that you guys are talking about on the totem poles, like, that's a region I'm from, is inland from high to Guay. I guess if you guys know where that is. So he had those really big lips. Then he paddled out the next day and he went to the rock and he carved the three faces of those juveniles that were there. And though in the rock today you could see those big lips that are still there, the circle ones. When he went back home, he went into a coma and back then going into a coma quite different than today with life support and stuff.
Speaker 2: But we have.
Speaker 7: Bowl kelp he cut off. They cut off the top of a bowl kelp. In the bottom it's like a cow's whip, but it's hollow, so they cut that off. They were able to insert that down into his stomach and they're kept on feeding them bone broth. He was in the coma for an entire year because he was such a shock of what he just saw on what had just happened. And these things sometimes they they they're mythical. I'm not too sure if people have mentioned portals and zero point energy, those types of things. Yet we have similar stories to those types of portals, those types of beings, Like there's many different types of these species of these wild wild things. Say so, he woke up a year after and when he got its strength back, he went back out into the community and he was actually when he shook people's hands. We have a word, it's called the dootye week that means to be able to see many different things that that the waking world can't right, So it's like special types of psychic abilities. He would shake people's hands and he would like picture that when they passed away, how long they would live. He would be able to When he got really old, he was in his bed, they all gathered around and he made one last prediction. He said, you see that mountain over there, One day there's going to be this big giant worm. It's going to eat its way down through the mountain. And they thought he was losing his mind at that time, because how could this big giant worm eat its way through bedrock, like right through the mountain. Well, that's where they built a dam, and his prediction came through. Years years later, they had this big giant you know those tunnel building machines they bore through. Yeah, that's what that's what they used. And he passed away, and yeah, his predictions came true. So they do have an element of magic as well. There's other stories older that they used to live with us, and we used to live with all of these in harmony, like in my territory. One one Sasquatch. I guess you'd have to call it a cub. At that point, the child was adopted by a family. But the thing was so wild and I loved it the mother that adopted it, but it was really violent to other people in the village. So she isolated in this cove around Bishop Bay. It's a hot springs around here, and she raised the child there that looked like hers.
Speaker 1: So, oh my goodness, just so I get a feel for the area. So this is is this right underneath where the tip of southeast Alaska is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, kid them at BC And then if you go out, got it. What I would suggest for you to do is something like Google Maps and you'd be able to pin everybody's stories and like translate them on there. I've done that for Oh I have it. Yeah, so yeah yeah, out out there, they're like, we have stories. We have trapper cabins that are still available for people to go out trapping, and they go into the cabins, but all these rocks get bashed. So I run culture camps and I reintroduced our culture to our youth. So we were out at Weewani Hot Springs for a couple of weeks and we have little clinkers to sing our ancestral songs or Devil's club sticks, and we hit them together kind of like and use our drums at the same time we stopped. We were all of us were out in probably sixteen youth and about five camp counselors. Right when we stopped drumming and hit it, we heard tree knocking and stuff, and the kids were looking at me and they knew what it was because we talked about the sasquats already. We let them know. The busses around and they were like, well, what are they doing, Why are they hitting the trees? And I said, well, we're hitting our sticks, I said, I probably called them in we're the only sound from here to like one hundred miles that way, Like we were way out in an isolated hag. So that night all the kids were creeped out. We stayed up a bit late and we let the fire burn out. They went into their camps. I had the trappers cabin, I do not even joke, and we put the electric fence and stuff on. But I had this little overhanging cliff on the left side of mine that the electric fence went under that cliff. The height of that cliff, it was not a big cliff, it was only like seven feet high, but right on my trappers cabin, I swear I felt two feet land just outside the wall, and I was so creeped out. The window was there, and I went and put a towel over the window, because in our stories they sometimes peek in and they put their faces right up to the window and they peek in. And I was not ready to see that. So the next morning, where we had our canoes and the tide was coming up rapidly, we went out to where the canoes where we followed these feetprints straight out there and right where this mud spot was, there's probably like a fourteen to sixteen inch footprint, and as the tide was coming in, we did get a picture of it too, my sister. I'd have to ask her for it, but you could see the water pooling into it, and then when the tide went out, they were all gone.
Speaker 1: Wow, oh my goodness, this is some really incredible stuff. And thank you for sharing stories that are so special to your culture. I mean it's just wild, absolutely wild stuff.
Speaker 7: Different ones shape shifting, all different types of shape shifters, like Otterman. They shape shift into these big human beings. The hell a bit shape shifter that g lifted us our hell of bit hooks. We have stories of cave bears that we fought off that go back to about forty thousand years ago.
Speaker 1: No, what, Oh my goodness, dude, can you send me an email? I would love to have contact with you outside of this platform, so maybe we could have another conversation someday. My email is big for society at gmail dot com. Okay, wow, that's cave bear stories. That's really cool.
Speaker 7: So the one thing I forgot to say is what those humans that go overboard and they turn wild, so they went out on canoes. They actually mourned that these people they found their canoes top sided, like flipped over in rough weather. So they assumed that they passed on, so they would or in their death, but their wives would always And there's three different stories that I could talk about, but the one actually where they brought the person back to like be a human.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: They the this creature would go up and peek in and his wife's wife's window, and she would look over and see this dark, furry face, like this thing was just like hideous. She would scream. This is before phones or anything like that. She called her brothers. They had they had modern rifles at that time. This is still the first introduction of those things. They chased it off, but it kept coming back every few nights. So what they did, the old lady told them, they think it's that person's husband. They're they're coming back to a peek at his wife. They're in love. And what would happened. They dug a big trap in front of the window, a bowl down, and they put a whole bunch of rocks in there, and then they filled it up with water and then they they cover covered it with sticks and stuff.
Speaker 9: So when this.
Speaker 7: Went went up to the window, they heard it crash down in there, and then the breed came out and they have we have a route. It's a really powerful medicine for our people. And they held him down. They rubbed him with this root and he started talking English again and he was like, keep going, keep going, and they're dunking them under the water, bathing them with its root. It's like a spirit bath that we would have to pull our people back into like human consciousness. He had stories of actually going over two to three mountains in one day like it was nothing. But now that he's back to being a human, he couldn't even fathom going over one mountain again.
Speaker 1: So interesting goods.
Speaker 7: There was a cannery out here too, and I worked in archives for our community, and that happened to a Japanese fisherman and his brother heard about it in Japan that his brother fell overboard and they saw this wild person coming out of the water walking up and they look like sasquatch too, and in their ancestry they have the same story that the hinds of people have about them going wild. So the guy came over from Japan and he said, that's my brother. I want you guys to when they come up, pull out your rifle, and you know, get them. So when he came out next time, that's what they did. And he said, now come watch this. I'm going to pull back his lips and you'll see that gold tooth that he has. And that's how he knew that that was his brother. And we have this in our archives documented still so crossed by the Pacific, these two background and clusteres. So now you go through the different locations that you're talking about and imagine all the different species. So let's talk about the black bear. In our territory. We have three different species of black bear, and people think that there's just one, but if you go across the whole all Americas, there's many different types of subspecies of different animals.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 7: I think a lot of people don't think they see the dog man. I heard that we're talking about it being a temp an orangutang type of bigfoot, and since the orangutang's faces look like that, you would naturally just think it was a werewolf or something, so associating it with the dog. But those ones are like flesh eaters, hey, So you'd find those ones around cave systems and stuff like that, you.
Speaker 1: Had mentioned that there's stories in your culture about portal usage.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, there's a lot to what ley liens are in modern day research is basically animals will go over and they're a visible energy drid that travels the world. And this is how different animals migrate. Well whoa, whoa what when too lay lines over across each other? That creates zero point energy in physics, this is actually like proven like that's where you would find zero point energy. So those are places where they're able to come in and out of the different spectrum I get. So we have one story of the Kitlope, like we have glacial.
Speaker 1: Water where we are, you know, be blue.
Speaker 7: And an alligator popping out of one of these portals and our people not recognizing it until modern time. The pictures get passed down to whatever creature it was. We even have like shape shifting ravens that were around here that our land, our ancestry is so rich in these types of stories, like I can go on for the majority of the night.
Speaker 1: That it's incredible the amount of knowledge that you have is so so cool, and like this the wild thing is like this is not anything that you can read in a book. I guarantee it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm really lucky. I was raised my grandfather's so my when contact happened here, my grand my mom's appendix burst when she was a baby, and these helicopters came in because they had to boat across to the nearest town. These helicopters came in and my great great great great grandmother pulled out her cane and was trying to fight off this giant dragonfly that was coming.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, that's awesome.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so yeah, we did, we we weren't. We're probably the last three nations contacted throughout all of BC just because of our location. So we still have a lot of these types of stories in this area.
Speaker 1: That's incredible. What year was contact for you guys, about the.
Speaker 7: Early eighteen hundred so probably.
Speaker 1: Okay, right yeah, yeah, right.
Speaker 7: So you could imagine how much we still have within within And people think that, you know, VC is still still really young, even Canada's young. Canada is only three hundred years old. They say, sure, sure, absolutely elapsed all of those they there's even we have the quawk quawky walk. They call it the Donua and she's another one with big lips and it's a cannibal lady, the cedar basket lady. Yeah, Wemala. So in my research between surrounding nations, we all have this entity and a lot of people actually think that that's the mother of lots of sasquatch. And she would come around, but she has really poor eyesight and she would through tree sap like a gum and it would always she would smack her lips when and that would lure the children around where they would go play in the summer in the water. She had this big caine because she was an old lady, and she would have the kids went to investigate what it was. She would grab her cane, scoop them in, grab them with their big hands, put them over her head and right into the cedar backpack and then she would walk home. And apparently that was her diet. But many different one of our nations around, like my neighboring nations, they have the same story in their language. So my people can't talk to my neighbors. Our dialect is different and we were all broken up through at BC, but we all have these stories like Sasquatch actually comes from the Cootneys area in Lillowette and it's the squatch and that's where coming from.
Speaker 1: My goodness, oh, my goodness, this is this is one of the coolest conversations I've I've had on this platform. Thank you so much, Dustin for coming up and for chatting for a while. I appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, for sure, I'll let let other people talk and I'll send you an email tomorrow. I wrote that.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you so much. We'll talk later. Thank you, Dustin.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: That was really cool. That was extremely cool. Wow, hey, Johnny, how are.
Speaker 8: You oh very blessed today?
Speaker 1: Yes, Pennsylvania, it definitely counts. I feel free to share what you've experienced.
Speaker 8: So back in twenty twenty, me and my son went hunting on private property and we were up kicking some deer out from my brother who was down below us. And we got to the top of this hill and as we were getting up there, we were just brushing through the jaggers and we got pretty thick into it and my son came across this hut. That's all I can say is it's a hut. This thing had to be gosh, at least fourteen foot high and almost twenty foot a round.
Speaker 13: It was huge.
Speaker 8: My son looked at and he says, he Dad, He says, it really smells over here. I was like, well, you know, at the time, I had a pretty bad nasal thing going on, and I said, I can't smell nothing. So the sun. He was over there looking all around that hut, and then next thing you know, he got down into the valley. He says, holy smokes, Dad. He said, there's a big hole in the bottom of this hut. He says, it's too high. I can't crawl into it. I said, I don't know what's down there. And I said, you said it smells bad. I said, the best thing to do is just come on like up here with me. So he'd come back up on top of the hill. And at the time I was still smoking cigarettes, and I said, let's just have a cigarette and think about it as we're sitting in the field. It went down into that valley, the hut was on our left hand side, and then come up onto a big valley on the other side, a big hill. Well, my son looked over and he seen this big black I thought it was a bear. I really thought it was a bear. But you know, we're in Pennsylvania and we're we're hunting at there was no sighting a bear. He said, Dad, he says, what is that? I said, I don't know. I said, you take my gun, which had a scope on it. I says, I got a pair of binoculars in my hunting outfit. I said, let me dig that out. I said, meanwhile, keep that scope on him so this way we can keep an eye on it. So he's sitting there pointing the scope at it, and I'm trying to look for my binoculars through all these dog on pockets I had because yeah, I had thermal wand to wear a thermal shirt, thermal everything else. And finally I went to go I found the binoculars. He turned, looked at me, took the scope off of it, and he said, Pat, Joe, you know, Dad, did you find them their binoculars? I said yeah. We both looked, and this black thing jumped.
Speaker 9: Over the hill.
Speaker 8: I said, well, I said, I don't know what that was. He said, but Dad, he says, it was quick, it moved. I said, it was big. So the rest of that day we didn't see no deer at all. And we were coming down off of the hill. And as we're coming down off of the hill, we sit down for a second and smoking a cigarette and he said, Dad, he says, that smells back and I, well, I didn't see nothing. I didn't hear anything. Keep walking back down the quad trail. Next thing you know, a rock flies over my head and landed on the path in front of me. I said, I said, what the hell did you throw a rock at me for? He said, Dad, that wasn't me. He said, man, I don't know where that come from. And then we heard a grunt and I mean, I've heard deer grunt. This was nothing like that. It was really odd, kind of scared me. So I said, let's just sit down, relax a minute. And we heard something over on our right hand side, and it just it sounded like somebody dropped a tree into the brush. And we waited, we waited. We didn't hear nothing, seen nothing. My brother jumps on the radio and says, hey, where you guys at, Come on down. And when me and my son stood up, this thing took off up over the top of the hill. We couldn't see it, but we had heard it, and my brother was like two hundred yards away. Bought him in the hill and he says what And the world was at I said, I don't know. I said, I couldn't hear it or I couldn't see it, And my son says, I couldn't see it either, and uh, that was two hundred yards away. He heard that, so we didn't know what it was. Next year we come hunting back there. That land is marked. It's all private property. Now, oh wow, yeah, So we went two valleys over where we had another private spot. Then we went to we're down there and there's all these trees pushed across all the quad trails. I made big trees. We couldn't figure that one out. And then me and my son we took a long walk out on this ridge and we started walking the ridge back and halfway back there's a shooting range that's like five hundred yards away from us, and they're still firing bullets and everything else. And as we're walking back, we clearly heard.
Speaker 13: And what the hell was that?
Speaker 8: He said. Daddy says, that was a whistle and we're walking back and it did again. It whistled. I mean, there's no orange anywhere around us. We couldn't find a hunter nowhere around us. And then the rest of that day things were being thrown at us. We couldn't figure it out, so we just marked it down as another weird experience for that year. That was two thousand and twenty one and two thousand and three. We were hunting on another hillside and there was stack rocks up on top of this hill. I was like, who in your right mind could have gone climbing to the top of this mountain and stack rocks and it was just the weirdest thing. We didn't get to see that day, and that's when we heard another grunt and I said, yeah, we're done, so we left when we said, oh my gosh, there was There was like sixty experiences we had, So that was twenty twenty one, and then twenty twenty two we didn't go nowhere, and it was two thousand and four. I think, me, yeah, me and you. We were driving up the road. We were spotting for deer and we were coming down this this uh haulla in Pennsylvania, it's called Ahalla, and we were spotting deer and the wife's on the right hand side. I'm on the left hand side. There's a real steep hill on the left hand side, and as we're going down the road, she spotss deer and the'se deer. They're not looking at the light. They're looking up, you know. And she says, she said, what are they looking at? I said, I don't know. Give me the light and I looked at her on the other side. Dude, I'm telling you what. It was like seven foot high and it had red eyes. And I said, says, everybody else see this. My son looked over and my wife looked over, and they said, well, what has red eyes? I said, I says, I think how has red eyes? But they're not like seven inches apart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, exactly.
Speaker 9: Weird.
Speaker 8: So we went down the road and turned around and we come back and we're like driving super super slow, and by and them beer were gone. And we looked back up on the hill and we're waiting and we're looking. Next thing, I know, pow, a rock hits the back of the car.
Speaker 13: I say, what the.
Speaker 8: Heck was that? My wife says, I don't know, but he hit the back of the car. Drove up just a little bit more. Pow, another rock hit the door, and both of them dans are still in that vehicle today. I said, I don't care what it is. We're out of here. He drove we took off. So we were coming back from shopping one day and I was saying, and I said, it was right up on the hills where we saw them, them creatures, their red eyes. Holy smokes. The one I saw was standing up on a flat behind all these trees. I'll bet you it had to be ten foot tall. My wife seemed one standing on the other hillside. I wasn't even looking at that one. And she said, would you say, that looks like refrigerator. He said, for a Volkswagen. Yeah, so it looked like a Volkswagen standing up. It was just huge. And me myself, I'm driving trying to look at it and trying to be safe so I didn't hit anything. And we're coming across the bridge and I looked at her and I was She looked at me. We both had that same thing, and she goes, did you see what I seen? I was like, well, I seen a figure up on top of a hill. And she goes, I seen a figure standing between them poles. And until this day, we keep driving past here, we keep looking up on a hero. We never seen him again, but that was in two thousand and four. In two thousand and five, me and my grandson. Huh, I'm sorry, dear. Anyways, two thousand and six, I took my grandson hunting with me. So we're going down in this a different area, a little bit further away from where we were hunting, and we had permisson to hunt on his property, and I was taking the grandson with me. I'm showing him how to hunt brand new, you know, fifteen year old boy, learn how to hunt. Go on with this, pap app. I set him on a tree and I said, I'm going to go look over the hill. So I walk away from my grandson and he's sitting there and he calls me on radio and says, papap, there's a guy over here dressed in black and he's looking at me. I said, what I said, you know, it's the first day a buck. He's got to have ores on. No, this guy's in black and he's looking at me. I worked my way back to the top of that hill. I get up there and I just walked the crest of the hill. He goes, look, he's standing right there and he says he's gone. I was like, holy smoke. He says, pap, I'm telling you, he said this one was black. It was Harry and it was bought my size.
Speaker 7: I said, wow, that.
Speaker 13: So I don't know.
Speaker 8: The rest of that day, we kept hearing the hoops and he says, what is that and I said, I honestly god, I said, I don't know. And I said, I'm not going to scare you. I said, I think I know what it is. And we joked about it for the rest of the day. So we went back there like three days later, and we were walking the creek and as we're downing through the bottom of the curtain, a rock come flying down beside us. And we looked up on the hill and there's this like a six foot triangle and it was at the top of the hill. And I pulled his scope out because I had three to nine jacket all with the nine and I was looking on top of you and I said, grandson, I said, whatever that is up there, I said, it's got hair. And he took the scope and he looked up there and he said, pap, he says, that thinks moving. And as we both went to go look again, it was gone. So whatever critters are living near us in Pennsylvania, they can stay there. We don't have a problem with them. They don't mess with us. They do let us know they're there. And once we saw him that one day I'll tell you, look, there are bigfoot, and since i've seen them, I can't say that. You know, I can't believe because it's real. Them critters are real.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's that's some really wild stories. Did you say this is northeast Pennsylvania.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, it's actually uh right next to Ohio. We'll put it that way. Okay, So yeah, story, make sure you say it's in Pennsylvania. Don't tell where it's at because people go out and try to look for the critters. You know what I mean. I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Oh, I get it, I get it. Yeah, absolutely well. I appreciate you you coming up and sharing what you've experienced over the years.
Speaker 13: I appreciate that.
Speaker 8: Man. You can go ahead and use everything I said, and that is not a problem I haven't all written down.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Johnny. Have a good night you too.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, I didn't know that tonight was going to be just as crazy as last night. I am going to actually call it tonight because I am exhausted. But thank you so much everyone for hanging out. I know there's for everyone who is still waiting. If you are wanting to share your account, you can send me an email right now at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. I'd love to hear from you, or make sure you're subscribed to this channel. Have you ever heard all the accounts of bigfoot activity around Oakridge, Oregon and you think to yourself, Man, I would love to get out in those woods and experience it for myself. Well, guess what this year you can If this is interesting to you, stay tuned because it's pretty cool. Sasquatch Summer Fest is coming up July tenth through the eleventh, twenty twenty six. It's going to be even better than the previous year's reason number one, I'll be one of the speakers. It's going to be wild. I'll probably I'll say this. There may be stuff you haven't heard anywhere else, because let's just say sometimes it's well, you just got to be there. We'll leave it that more about looking for Bigfoot in the Oakridge Woods. Now check this out. You may know Jason Kenzie from his documentary series Searching for Sasquatch. Well, this year you can not only go to the festival, but you can also sign up for a track deep in the wild forest outside of Oakridge with Jason Kenzie to the Bigfoot spots to look for Bigfoot. There's only eight spots to sign up for this, and yes, this will also be filmed for the next chapter in his documentary series, which is Searching for Sasquatch. This is a once in a lifetime deal. It's just trust it's going to be a wild, wild experience. To get a ticket, head on over to Sasquatch Summerfest dot com and listeners can use the code bsp like Bigfoot Society Podcast in order to get a two day pass for the price of a one day pass. So thanks to Priscilla for giving me that code so that you guys can can get a little help with the cost there. Appreciate that, Priscilla. I hope to see you at the booth in Oakridge this year. We can talk about your encounter. Was able to talk to so many people last year and the year before. It is an incredible time. You're not going to want to miss it, and I'll see you there. Before we wrap this episode, I want to say something directly to a very specific group of listeners. If you're in the military, any branch or forces, and if you've seen something that no one can explain, or if you're a National Park ranger or forestry worker who's been told to stay quiet, or if you're a pilot who's seen something strange down on the ground, or if you're with the FBI a federal agency, or working intelligence and you stumbled upon something you're not allowed to talk about. And if you're a firefighter, paramedic, or search and rescue responder who's heard screams or found tracks that didn't make sense. If you're in the logging industry on a remote oil field or a trucker with government contracts and you've had something happen that you've never told a soul. And if you're a biologist, a wildlife specialist, or a field researcher under contract who has found evidence you're not allowed to report. If you're a pastor, a missionary, or someone on a spiritual retreat and you saw something that shook your faith, or if you work in the shadows, CIA, NSA, or anything with clearance and you've seen what the public hasn't, then I want to talk to you, even if it's anonymous. You can reach me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. The world needs to hear what you've been forced to carry alone, and you're not alone. You've got the story, We've got the mic. See you in the woods. Thank you for listening to this episode of the Bigfoot Society Podcast. Every encounter we share reminds us that the world is bigger and stranger than we think, and that the truth is often hiding just beyond the tree line. If you enjoyed this episode, please be sure to subscribe to the channel on YouTube hit the bell so you don't miss the next episode, and share this with a friend who's into mysteries, monsters, or the unexplained. And if you're listening to us on Spotify or Apple Podcast, please follow the show there and leave us a five star positive review because all that helps more people discover the show. And remember, if you or someone you know has had a Bigfoot sighting, please I'd love to hear from you, so email me at Bigfoot Society at gmail and let's start the conversation. If you haven't gotten a chance yet, check out our membership community over at www dot Bigfoot Society podcast dot com and that's where you can hear tomorrow's episode. Today early in ad free and members only episodes every week. Also, it's a place to connect with other people that are into the Bigfoot subject as much as you are. Thanks again for following along with the Bigfoot Society until next time, Keep your eyes open, trust your gut, and never stop asking what else might be out there, And see you in the woods.