Speaker 1: Uh sorry, I'm just fixing something that decided about thirty seconds before the show to be uncooperative. There we go, all right, very good. Uh let's see here. You guys want to learn this morning, as you know, just to start the show. I know everyone's brain isn't turned on right at you know, six oh six or whatever it is, but we can learn right ross. You watched the White Guys for common event last night as part of your duties, did you? Uh you watched all that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I checked that out, yeah no, oh oh well what what? Well? How were we going to learn? Man u us? We're not, but there were we were. They were going to teach men how to be men and uh also come to terms with their manhood, which I don't know what that means sounds you know, well all right, so so unfortunately, I'm assuming you were busy wrapping your new couch and plastic like my grandmother did. All that.
Speaker 3: I was lifting, making beef jerkey, and I went a riverboat gambling.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay, did you know when to hold him and when to fold him? Okay, that's good, that's good.
Speaker 3: I sat down and uh watched some John Wayne movies for about eight hours straight.
Speaker 1: Oh good, so tired. I watched Hondo the other day, right, that's yeah, that's a good one. Okay. I I have a new bear rug so uh unfortunately what I had I had to alpha him into holding still. But he's uh, he's good now, Like, didn't hear a peep. I think he's terrifying. That's the way we like it. But that's what keeps it fresh.
Speaker 3: I'm very uncomfortable this morning. I'm trying not to move too much because you'll hear the jangling of my mammoth tusks.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, that's that the term you use for though Yeah, yeah, okay, all right, never heard them called that, but that Ross had to build a time machine to get those. So what are you doing? I'm you know what? All right, Well this isn't fair. Let's listen to organizer Ross Morales explain what it is to be a man. Well, I go literally fixed stuff with a paper clip and some bubblegum.
Speaker 4: And that happens at the same time as the myths around America that we grew up with, that we as men are expected to be protectors and providers.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm sorry, I forgot to I forgot to say this. Hold on, I'm taking a sip of my mead that I just made. It's very good. Ladies, Ladies, if any of you were listening this morning, you're gonna want to be sitting down. You're probably going to swoon when I play this guy's audio. And I don't want anything bad happening to you. I want you to fall down, get hurt, nothing like that. Okay, So hey, and you know what, I want you to resist the urge to leave your your your husband's, your boyfriends, and immediately try to track this dude down. He has a man bun or a top nutt thing going on. He doesn't really turn his head so that I throw that out there just to get the h the desires flowing. So resist those urges. Okay, resist those urges. Here we go with mister Morales.
Speaker 4: And that happens at the same time as the myths around America that we grew up with that we as men are expected to be protectors and providers are going out into economy that doesn't really allow for that, especially for working class folks, and sort of like compounding on that, you know, masculin as a trope has been co opted by the maga write is something that feeds into and exacerbates the loneliness epidemic as well as the mental health crisis that many face that end up leading to really destructive behaviors.
Speaker 1: We aren't the.
Speaker 4: Only ones that are hurt by these things. Black and brown people, lgbt QIA plus people, especially trans women and Indigenous people, and you know, all sorts of other folks in our society open historically and often still today are marginalized in being hurt, demonized, and you like marginalize even furthers.
Speaker 1: I don't know. By the way, I just built an a frame. While he was talking, Russel backed me up on this. What yep, Yeah, I'm working on my PhH Now he's trying to build a bigger one.
Speaker 5: I'm working on my forge back here making some swords.
Speaker 1: That is awesome. That's a that looks like the Klingon weapon.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, it's it's a bat left oh man swinging that hammer.
Speaker 1: Needs some fire sound effects. What is the what are you talking about? Sir? Now? Look at look he's now. When he wants to talk about the ability within the economy for there to be a single worker to support an entire family, it is more difficult. The math bears that out. But the manhood trope, what is the manhood trope? I need to know, I know what is the manhood trope? That, by the way, has been hijacked from you. So what he's saying is he is the epitome of manhood. But now when people think of manhood they think of you know, Ross with his forge, me with my a frame. The idea that a man can be a protector, it's it's it's sheer absurdity. And this isn't the is what is the stupid trend? On tick train? Remember the New York Times did they did a big piece over the weekend because some woman used to be a ballerina and then she married a dude and they had like eight kids, and they got a ranch out in the middle of nowhere, and they're all smiling and happy and doing their thing, and she's beautiful and he's tall and handsome, and they're too airyan looking for the New York Times and that they did a feature on these people, and absolutely it was a weekend of just trashing on him. She was a Juilliard He made her give up her dreams, like like it was some sort of Handmade's tale come to light right and instead you just yeah, I read a little bit of it because it's paywalled, but I saw some of the excerpts. Everyone sounds happy. Everyone sounds happy. You know why, because sometimes you take a different direction in life and it requires you to not continue on a direction you were going, and you have to make that decision. As an adult, you make that decision, do you all? Do you regret it? Sometimes? Yes? I didn't get the impression they did. But this guy claiming that they had a lot, you know, a lockdown on manhood and then it was the trope. But by the way, it's not a trope, it's a thing. It's not a trope that they had a lockdown on manhood and then the right came along and stole it and bastardized it and made it something that wasn't. And this is not to say, by the way, that people who who are Trump supporters can also be people that you would consider how do I say this? More traditionally manly or have you know, would would exude manhood or manliness which, by the way, manliness is almost something different than manhood. It's more of a manifesting of it. Whereas when I think of manhood, I think of people who it's not about understanding a role, but they understanding the importance of filling that part of it right, and whether it is in a relationship, whether it is in society, whether it is in you know, interacting with friends around them. And there's a lot of things that can be manly that watching people do them, it doesn't look very manly. And there's things that aren't traditionally manly that can be I guess or at the very least not detract from it. Like I made fun of this due with a top knot. Okay, he looks like he looks like a loser with a top knot. But there's some guys who can pull it off. Whatever. Fine. I know, forget Jason Momoa a politics, but that dude walks into a room wearing a top knot. You're not like, look at the little girl, right, And that's just the physical outwardness. But I'm talking about what it means to, you know, be a provider if you need to be the provider or one of the providers, but also the protector, to be chivalrous when necessary, a trait that is being beat out of men many times by the women who this guy would attempt to surround himself with, who put him in the friend zone. Over at the Purple Hair rally, somebody wrote online that this guy could get friend zoned in a brothel. I laughed, that's funny because it's true. But I don't need a lecture from you know, Captain manbun here about what it is, because it's not the same thing for everybody. It's like that judge said about pornography. You just know it when you see it. But they're wanting to create this, this divide because it wasn't just this lunacy yesterday. No no, no, no no. It was also people who are now having a problem with the rights kind of manliness, and they decided that the person they want to attack for all the wrong reasons, as though he is the lone arbiter of manliness is Hulk Hogan because he was at the Trump rally, which, by the way, the owner of the Detroit Lions had Hogan at some event, some charity event, and a bunch of moonbats came out mad as hell because they want to cancel Hulk Hogan. The irony, of course being you guys could have canceled him for things over the years. You didn't. It wasn't until he and Peter Teel destroyed Goker that he was really back on your radar.
Speaker 3: They've been trying to destroy Hogan forever.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The problem is you get him down the mat and you're like it's over, and then he starts to hulk out and he starts to shake you ever seems shake like this, Yeah, I have stand at somebody stares at you and he's shaking. He's moving his head back and forth and yeah, yeah, boom dropped the big leg. Good luck.
Speaker 1: How how triggered are you by Hulk Hogan? I will share a story with you. The answer is apparently very triggered because he was he was at the Trump thing. He was.
Speaker 3: It's so dumb, like like, listen, Hulk Hogan.
Speaker 1: It's like he's he's a character.
Speaker 3: He's I was about to say, it's like saying you're getting triggered by like some other big hero from the eighties like Optimist Prime. I'm sure I'm triggered by he Man or Lionel.
Speaker 1: Mmmm mm hmm. Well, I mean he Man is right there in the th Man, right he Man, I mean the sheer audacity of having two male descriptors as your name. That has to be triggering to the women. You know, the purple haired protests women, They just can't deal. This is so stupid. And if this is who is your arbiter of manliness?
Speaker 4: And that happens at the same time as the myths around America that we grew up with that we as men are expected to be protectors and providers.
Speaker 1: You know what, Let's put this dude in a field and I don't know, pick one of the women from the women's event, and we'll put some wolves in there, and we'll see who she expects to handle the wolves. He won't because he won't have any idea. But I think, all of a sudden, I think when there's wolves about, people's preconceived notions tend to fall by the wayside. Seammy looking at him, like, what do you gotta do something? We got wolves. Shit, they're so dumb they'd probably try to take a selfie with them. But there you go. All right, ladies, I'm gonna ask you this, those of you who haven't, you know, left your families to go find this guy to be with him, would you rather pretend you're single and ready to mingle. Okay, there's a thought exercise, and you can either go to the the White Men for Kamala fundraiser last night, albeit virtual, but let's say it was in person. You can either go there, you know, to find yourself a bow. Or you can go to the RNC after party where Hogan and Kid Rock and all of them are hanging out. Plus you know the whatever dudes were attending there. Let me know. I'm I have a prediction, but only time will tell. All Right, gonna get Ross to build me a sword. We'll be right back, apparently. The hijacking by the Right of It Okay, and hul Cogan, David French, who's an absolute lunatic. He's he was kind of leading the charge on Twitter the other day, but he's not the only one they've been. They've been very upset over Hogan, like he went to like a kid's Yeah kids cancer fundraiser in Detroit. He's he's showing up to raise money for kids with cancer, and they protested him. And then they want to protest the Detroit Lions, which I would understand. Screw the Lions. Sorry Vikings fan here, but you can't you protested a kid's cancer thing. I guess people don't care. I don't know if you heard during the uh the Israeli football sizes me soccer match, the crowd screaming Hyle Hitler during it at the Olympics yesterday. So this is where we are absolute lunatics. But yes, David French very upset and Hull Cogan because he showed up at the RNC because he tore his shirt off. Whatever he is now, he now has to be canceled. And as Ross pointed out, good luck, good luck with that. What are you gonna hit Hogan with? And one of the things, if you don't know the story, it's delicious. It's one of my favorite. It's up there with the why is his name escaping me? This war? Who had the stupid flag? That four chair Reddit tracked Shi La Buff? Yeah, look excuse me Lebouf Shilah Buff story with what happened with his we will not we will not submit stuff. That's that's one of my favorite stories. And then that and then the well I was gonna say the the dude with the dolphin story, but that's just my favorite recurring audio. And if you don't know what that is, weight it will eventually be presented to you. But for those of you who don't know what happened to Gawker, which was an absolute rag, was Hulk Hogan and Peter Teal. You know how much say hate Peter Teal because he is a tech bro, he is a Trump guy. He was given a cabinet position, except he was not recognized because we have to do these things as the first gay cabinet member, right the Biden administration decided the Buddhajic was and so did the media. Even though Peter Teel is incredibly gay and he's out, but he wasn't always out, and because there was, there were inklings for years the till was both gay and also conservative. Gawker just couldn't deal with that. And so what did they do? They him, which I thought was a major offense. They outed Peter Teel years ago and he's a billionaire, and you know what he did. He waited and he sat there and every day he had a team of lawyers combed through the crap that Gawker was printing until they could find a case that they knew could be used to destroy them. This is evil, genius crap, but all earned Okay, says, and then they just hammered on till and they did a Teal and they did this, and then one day Goker got a hold of the Bubba the Love Sponge whole Cogan video. And if you don't know what that is, basically, Bubba the Love Sponge's a radio host down the Tampa area. He was friends with Hogan who lives in the Tampa area. And Bubba's ex wife was there and Hulk got with her and there's video and all that. So it's like, it is what it is, okay, and they they put the video out, they did all this stuff, and that's when till just A Teal decided, you know what this is? It? So Teal and his lawyers reached out to Hulk Hogan and said, hey, you should sue him into oblivion. And Hulk's like, I don't have the kind of money to fight these guys, and and then Teal's like, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a billionaire. And Teal funded Hulks lawsuits and destroyed Gawker. Ah, such a refreshing story. Sorry, I love it. I love it. And you be like, oh, you hate the media, Yes, a lot of them. I do. But in this case, I don't even consider goker media. That's a gossip rag and it's a dead gossip rag. And every one of those writers over there, if you like. I used to comb through it day during my prep cycle and it was like it was like you drop something in the trash and I got to dig through it. That's what it felt like. So they earned everything that they got. So if that didn't destroy hul Cogan, good luck with that. Trump is masculinity is rooted in grievance and anger. David French rights, a democratic alternative should be honor and courage. Do you think honor and courage don't permeate? Are you familiar with the quote unquote rights relationship with the military, And when I mean the military, I mean the real military, not having to sit there and piecemeal stuff. And it has to be a very selective slice of it. And let's throw a bunch of people out who we now are trying to recall. I don't know if you know this. They're basically willing to re implement Navy seals who were booted or other special operators, and it basically bunge the whole. He wouldn't take the vaccine thing from the record, which makes a lot of people very nervously Why you're getting all these guys back all of a sudden, like you changed your mind on this stuff. But the left, when you get into the honor and courage thing, that is not a hallmark of the of the left traditionally. It doesn't mean that there are not honorable people getting harder to make that argument sometimes, but if you wanted to, when you want to discuss it as a hallmark of a large group of people, who's going to be showing up for the veterans fundraiser, probably a bunch of people who are Trump voters. That's the reality. I've been to one hundred of these things. Even when they're built, they're not even build politically, not even through my show or something like that. They're just build very generically. It's almost exclusively people on the right showing up solutely. This is the revisionist history that you saw with the audio we played to open the show from the Captain manbun There. Whether we're going to reinvent masculinity is about two things. One, it's it's about revenge. I think in some cases, I think Captain manbun So wanted to be masculine and it just never worked out. So now he's got to destroy what he he never was able to achieve. But that's a personal thing, and I'm throwing accusations there. I don't know if that's what motivates his week behind. But the other thing is, if they control what is masculine, anyone who is appearing to be more masculine must be an absolute terrorist and a problem. And the guy kind of says it in there, right, And then they turn into loaners who were running around and white supremacists and they all moved to Courtelaine, Idaho, and it's all crazy and that's going to be a heavy ironically enough, and I don't see him getting there. But if this is where they want to start, I'm here for it. From the New York Times, if you ever wondered whether the Republican Party sees itself as the party of men, I invite you to rewatch the r NC Prime Time featured a rousing speech by Hulk Hogan, a song by Kid Rock, and a speech by Dana White. Then they give descriptors of them chief executive of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Those were the warm up acts. Before Trump delivered his acceptance speech. It also included a speech by Peter Teel and a speech by Franklin Graham. And who was the woman who spoke? There was a woman who spoke in there, and I forgive me on I had the list in front of me. But but those are the three you seeeson? Okay, but what kind of men were featured? They're all rich and powerful in a long time I'm fan of professional wrestling, or as a longtime fan of professional wrestling, do you believe for a moment that David french is along was down with Hulkamania in the eighties?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Do you think he was cheering on Andre the Giant? I don't believe you. I don't believe you for a moment, But whatever. I loved watching Hogan as a kid, But none of them are the kind of men I want my son to be. White was caught on video slapping his wife. Kid Rock has his own checkered past, including a sex tape and an assault charge. Yeah, he got into a fight at a strip club with another dude, and I think the dude hit him, was his claim, But there was I can't remember the whole story, but whatever, Hogan faced his own sex scandal. Yes, because your allies in the media got a hold of his tape and published it, which led to them being sold for parts you absolute goon. So yeah, this is They're coming at it from a bunch of different directions, and I guess a Whole Cogan and Kid Rock and Dana White are everything that's wrong with it. And here's the irony. You don't have to like any of them. You can have a problem with that Dana White video a lot of people do. You can. You can have a problem with Whole Cogan based on steroid use, which you know, I would understand that you can have a problem with Kid Rock based on that haircut previously, whatever it is, but that wasn't the totality of it. And this idea that all of a sudden you're going to redefine it and people like this idiot are going to be the arbiters of manliness, and.
Speaker 4: That happens at the same time as the myths around America that we grew up with that we as men are expected to be protectors and providers are going out into economy that doesn't really allow for that, especially for working class folks and sort of like compounding on that. You know, masculinity as a trope has been co opted by the magarite is something that feeds into and exacerbates the loneliness epidemic as well as the mental health crisis that many face that end up leading to really destructive behaviors.
Speaker 1: So why is it, by the way, that when you look at it, on average, you and your crew have a much higher probability of being on a long term antidepressants. So, I mean, where is the mental health crisis? He is telling you that the current version of what it is to be a man, or what people I guess would describe it if you just asked him on the street, leads to a bunch of loaners again with mental health issues that are absolute scourges to society and probably need to be rounded up and dealt with. I'm not exaggerating. Listen to what he said. It leads to this epidemic of loneliness and mental health crisis, or it leads to woodworking or Ross's forge, right, which, by the way, that explains why there's six extra acs around here. I didn't know you were running a freaking kiln in there, so but whatever, right, it leads to go into the gym and get your gains in, or it leads to having eight kids with your wife and moving to a few hundred acres in the middle of Tennessee because you're a tech guy who's got a bunch of money and you can do that, And good for you and living that country life that you always dreamed of, and you both look immeasurably happy. And when The New York Times writes a piece about how happy you are, a bunch of bitter cat ladies, yes I will invoke that term, absolutely lose their crap and claim that she is is literally dealing with Stockholm syndrome and was ripped away from her dreams at Juilliard like a slave. And I'm sorry, I'm gonna reject that line of thinking, because you all are the mental health crisis we're dealing with. And I think that dude right there is probably the one suffering from the loneliness epidemic. Maybe just maybe, I don't know, contemplate and if you don't agree, what arm wrestle when we get back hang on, let's see, well you know what there we go? All right? All right, so this is a week and a half ago, all right. So in Arizona there was a wildfire that this one's called the Watchfire, and I was trying to figure out the date because they didn't put it in there. But they have just made an arrest of the man that they say was because here was the deal. So the fire destroyed let's see, twenty one homes, four hundred people had to evacuate. It burned, and three and a half square miles. So I don't know about twenty three hundred acres twenty two twenty three hundred acres. Why would you put oh, there's the acres. Yeah, twenty two hundred acres. Yes, that's right. I can convert square miles to acreage. It's a wyoming thing anyway. So yeah, and there was a witness report that some protester was burning an American flag and that's what caused it. But you know, they were investigating, so they have arrested the dude for it. They arrested the dude. His name Keanu Dude. That is his legal name, Kanu Dude, because of course it is. And why not how high do you think he was with his buddies when he they convince him because he had to have changed his name to that right, nobody. You're not born Keanu dude, are you? Oh he's Apache. Oh okay, I'm sorry, I'm just digest. I had to click over the New York Post story, which had more details than this. I'm sorry, I'm not making fun. I'm not making fun of the Apache here. But everyone who's part of the Apache tribe has a very interesting name. So this guy's and not like you know, then, not the in the Dances with Wolves scheme of things, but rather the tribe's police chief. His name is Elliott Sneezy and the chairman of the tribe. His name is Ronnie Rambler, a Taro Ronnie Rambler. Okay, I don't know, maybe he is Keanu dude, but anyway, Yeah, so they're all trying. So he burned down part of his own Oh this is yeah, this is on the reservation. So he literally burned out a bunch of his own tribe members so he could burn an American flag. I don't know if it was over Trump or just America in general, or like what the beef was. But yeah, up on the show, we're going to talk about let's see yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, hang on, hang on, and Johnson dude. What Mike Johnson is an absolute loser, dude, the Speaker of the House. I do not understand the ability of Republicans to seize defeat from the jaws of victory on such a regular basis. What is wrong with you? Why would people send you money? I'll say it again, and I don't care if you guys could do it. Some of you get irritated listening down there on Hillsboro. Why why, why why should people send you money? If this is what you're going to do with it, you're going to use it to promote an overall narrative or my Johnson is an effective Speaker of the House. So I don't know if you know this. They put together they are sumbold the Trump Assassination Task Force, which I don't know if I like that name. I don't know if I like that name, Trump Assassination Task Force sounds like some of the Democrats have put together. But whatever, right, So this is their January sixth committee and they just announced who's going to be on this thing, and what an absolute dropped ball. Democrat members include Jason Crowe of Colorado. There is military background there, I guess. And by the way, the decision making was not done in the same way that the January sixth task Force was. Right where Johnson said, all right, who do you want on there? And in this case it would have been Pelosi, And then when the names were provided, she went, no, I don't think so, We're just gonna put these These two people hate Trump more than anything on there.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Hakeem Jeffries literally wanted Benny Thompson on the damn task force. That was the only one, apparently that Mike Johnson rejected. And that's probably because Benny Thompson, who was also on the January sixth committee, proposed the denying infinite security and government resources allocated toward bluahblah. It's it's a stupid acronym that spells out disgraced. And it was a bill written to strip Trump of his Secret Service protection. He did that, I don't know about a year it now, not even a year ago, like six months ago. So he was not allowed. Other than that, they took all of them. And you want to hear the sheer insanity. Oh, by the way, here's the Democrats crow Korea lu Korea from California. Madelin Dean, Pennsylvania, hula Han Pennsylvania, Chrissy Hulahan is a nut job, Glenn Ivy of Maryland, and Jared Moskowitz of Florida. And I did appreciate Moskowitz being one of the more aggressive folks with the Secret Service director, but everyone was and I still think it was by design on the left. But I have a question, how is Corey Mills and Eli Crane not on this If you don't know who they are, you kind of do if you've been watching anything on Twitter. So former Navy seals. One is a sniper. The other dude is the guy who went to to the actual site. That's Eli Crane and filmed the video from the roof showed where the shots were, showed that little room in the other building. That's actually you could have stayed inside in air conditioning and still had line of sight on this building. You know people who are aware and are able to use their expertise to talk about security failures. How do you not put people on there who have the military background to understand how to secure a perimeter. This is wild to me, and Mike Johnson is an idiot. This was the opportunity to get people who can go in there who are familiar with it, Crane's film and stuff, and put people on this committee who are actually qualified to be on a committee about the failure of a security perimeter in this event, I don't understand it. Even if you don't, you know, even if you don't like the fact that, like Crowe I said, does have military background. I don't know fully what it is. I can't remember, but I want this is like watching these one hundred year old senators ask Facebook how they make money? Why do we always do this? And you have the power? Now, Okay? Should he have rejected all of the Democrats and just stuck the five who voted with Republicans against what the Democrats wanted, you know, basically pulled a Pelosi. You could make that argument he should have done that, but I don't Getting away from that, you might as well if you might as well put Adam Schiff on this thing, and then to not include members of Republican members of Congress who have real world experience A former Navy seal sniper. I want to be very specific because a lot of people think seals are just you're all seals, and you're all seals, and you are, but you have a special te Okay, you have a thing that is that you do that perhaps maybe the other guys in your team don't do right. So and that's that's how you make an effective team. You got a guy who's doing the breaching. You got a guy who is a sniper. You have all of that. I don't know all of the different ones, but I know enough that that's a thing. So you have somebody who is a former world class sniper and you don't put them on this committee? What is wrong with you? You have the guy who spent the most time thereafter, what is wrong with you? You put some gypsy circus act looking psycho from Pennsylvania on there who hates Trump. They're gonna turn this thing into Wow, why would why didn't Trump block the bullet for it hit the fireman? Right? Kind of garbage? And this is this is, this is what the Speaker of the House decides to do. Don't send these idiots a cent? Right, And by what I mean by that is whether you know it or not, leadership in Congress basically they have their packs, right, they have one in the House. House leadership fund is one. There's a few, and you don't give a cent that Mike Johnson Country because he doesn't know what to do with power. He's an idiot. He is an absolute, blithering idiot if he's going to think that this committee not having those individuals, at least one of them, not having individuals on there who understand the logistics. I remember yesterday when I asked Boston Paul to sober up and call in because I wanted to know what the standard because I think I know, but I don't know, and I want to know how it works when you are a local law enforcement officer hav any interact with FBI or Secret Service for the purpose of a presidential visit, because I couldn't believe it when I heard the SWAT sniper team from Butler, PA said that they had no contact with Secret Service that day until after. And you don't stick the people, Yeah, absolute puppy. Yeah, I'm sure somebody put them in another room with, you know, lit a blow torch and said you will do this. Who the hell knows? That may be so angry when I just read that during the break. So you're not investigating crap, You're not going to get to the bottom of this, You're not going to figure out what we need to do you're gonna make some cursory recommendations that are obvious to me and dudes in a coma probably you know, maybe in the future we should not have the protect e shot and then task people to figure out how to implement your mandate and for and here's the other thing you're going to not accomplish. Are you ready? There are a there are a swath of individuals who don't think this was shearing competence. I know, people like, how dare you would accuse people of that? I'm not accusing. I'm explaining the reality to you. And the reality is that there are a lot of people who think this goes beyond just in competence, laziness, or any of it. And it can. It can be more than that, and it can be more than that intentionally or unintentionally. And here's what I mean by that. Right, there's incompetence like whoops, we forgot to secure that building because we thought they were doing it, and then they thought we were doing it and we forgot to talk and whoopsie. Right, But there's also if a decision was made that obviously transferred personnel to Pittsburgh for the Joe Biden event, was that done with any sort of malice. And then of course there's the Illuminati called and they said shoot Trump right, all right, So everything in between. So if it looks like you are not doing a thorough job, and you have people when we watch the committee hearings that we can watch asking dumb questions that burn their five minutes that either you know, either of the two reps that I told you about, Eli Crane or Corey Mills would have known instantly so they can get to the real meat of it, you know, to get to the meat of things. That's why Mark Zuckerberg didn't care when he was sitting in that Senate hearing. They get ten minutes, but by the time they're done, by the time they actually get to pass all the easy questions, they're ten minutes is up. Whereas somebody who has a real working knowledge like Mills does of setting a security perimeter and what a sniper would look for and what a sniper would exploit, and how he is amazingly able to hold on like Spider Man, the sloped rules that are so slowed they would be legal for an eighty eight compliant wheelchair ramp. He's amazing right there. He must have spider powers. You're not gonna get You're not going to get to the real questions. And the real questions are questions that Corey Mills and he Corey Mills especially can ask and Eli Crane both seals, but again, Mills being the sniper that he can ask when another sniper is sitting in that chair testifying. Right, they're gonna ask questions. They're probably gonna use a bunch of weird military acronyms that I'm gonna have to go look up right, which, by the way, there are some hilarious ones if you ever really deep dive into it. I was getting into it with an emailer yesterday, thought he was gonna acronymy to death. But I remember some and you got Some of them are hilarious. I love the FAPs of thing and pms. Ah, those are military acronyms. Look abup. But he's gonna know, he's gonna know what to ask. And this is what you choose to do. Just absolute dufe is how how after what you saw Democrats do to that January sixth committee, even if you didn't want to do the thing or you shut down all of their suggestions, I understand rejecting you. You had to reject Benny Thompson, the guy tried to have Secret Service removed. He has a personal vendetta. You weren't gonna be able to overlook that. But even if you don't do that, why you would not put people on there that can really get to the bottom of this unless you really don't want him to get to the bottom of it. That's right, you know what, that's absolutely roster. We had the X Files theme. I know we do in there somewhere. I'm gonna have to put that back on the button bar because I know I sound like a conspiracy loom, but I'm left with no other options. I'm left with no other options than to not understand how you would not put the people you have four hundred and thirty four other people to choose from you absolute lunatic and you can't And that's on both sides, okay, And you can't find people with military experience, let alone the exact experience. What am I left to conclude? All of you up there don't want answers. Deep State people are right, and all of those weird emails I get are now they're making sense. Or you can do a thorough job, and the American public might take seriously the work that you're gonna do. You know what, I don't know what you do about Mike Johnson, but you better do something quick. And this is this is inex sxplicable. I'd love to hear him explain himself, but he's going to busy himself with killing Joe. Biden wants to remake term limits on this, on this, on Scotis and then he's like, duh, oh my dead body. Look I'm fighting for you. No you're not. You're an absolute tool. And this might be the most resentful thing that I've ever seen you do. Biden can't do that. You guys can't do that that way. There's a constitutional thing, there's a process for that. It's Kabooki theater. So you will ignore this right here. This is shameful, and this is the Republicans doing it, and the Democrats are laughing at you. Benny Thompson was a sacrificial lamb. They got what they wanted, and you know what, perhaps you got what you wanted. I don't want to believe, but I'm starting to We'll be back. You're going to uh, We're gonna go ahead and get to get to those right now, because one of these is absolutely delicious. Where is this all? Right? Hold on? Sorry, I had to open up yesterday's prep packet, which I was going to do during the break, but then Ross and I talked about getting shanghaied. So it's a thing, and you'll understand why here in just a moment, so the I have that in the stack. Yeah, here we go. Okay. So I don't know if you've been following. Of course the Justice Department has or the excuse me, the Biden folks and excuse me, Harris people. No, a little button didn't work there or whatever. So the Harris people and Biden all them, We're like, look, we're doing more to crack down on the you know, the drug trade in uh in Mexico than anybody else. And and the reason is they arrested a couple dudes in the US. El Mayo, not to be confused with El Miracle Whip. Sorry, that was lame Ismael Zambada, who's kind of a big deal for decades. They've been looking for this guy, right, and he he has never been in prison, unlike you know, l Chapo would get caught. They throw him in prison, and then all of a sudden, he's got a secret motorcycle tunnel under it, which is why he lives in Florence, Colorado now in super max and probably will forever. So that's good. And the attorney for Zimbada is he's telling a crazy story. So how was his client just hanging out near El Paso, Texas, specifically Santa Teresa, New Mexico, and then authority is just able to descend upon him. Well, according to the lawyer, his client got sharp kind of he claims, are you ready for this? He claims he had no intent to be in New Mexico, wouldn't go to the US. He said. My client neither surrendered nor negotiated any terms with the US government. Joaquin Guzman Lopez, you know him as El Chapo's son. According to the attorney, kid drugged, kidnapped, his client, threw him into a plane in handcuffs, blew him to the US US, offloaded him off the plane, at which point people are like, what's going on, and then they went up and arrested this dude. He was throwing the back of a pick up, forced into the plane, tied to the seat by Guzman Lopez and uh just ended up there and that's crazy. That's like Ciicario. If you ever seen Cicario, or do you remember, because remember Trump was saying one of the things that you know, maybe we need to do, and it's and it would probably never happened publicly, is send like sealed teams into Mexico to grab these dudes and do exactly what they did in the movie Cacario. If you've never seen the movie Cacario one, don't watch the second one. It's done, but watch the first one. It's a great movie. Basically, it's a you know, some sort of joint task force. This woman from the FBI, she gets pulled over to it and and there, you know, there's got a bunch of people working in the task force and it's not always clear where they're from. And one of them is a guy is a character, Venicio del Toro, And I'm not gonna ruin who he is for you because it's not necessary here. It's a really good movie. But what they're doing at the beginning of the movie, and she's trying to come to terms with after they had just they had busted a house in on in the States that was filled with dead bodies of migrants and drugs and all sorts of stuff. It's pretty horrendous. And they decide that they're gonna they're gonna go get the dude they think is responsible for this, or one of the dudes. And then there's another dude that they go to get. That's more of the movie, but again watch the movie. And so they go in standard suv. They're not wearing patches on anything, and you know, they pay off some local federalis there and they go in and they snatch this dude. It's the opening part of the movie. And then just drive them back across the border. They're like, look what we found in Texas or wherever they came out. I think they're out of Texas or Arizona or whatever. But yeah, so like maybe it's that which is kind of amazing. Can you imagine if the world's worst drug lords or you know, murderous dictators, just all of us, you know, who have like international arrest warrants, you just like and just wake up and they're in a cafe in Houston eating and panadas and they don't know how they got there, and here come the police.
Speaker 3: It happens. You know, I'm stare in your compound. You wake up in the bay Smith of the Alamo.
Speaker 1: What what happened? What's that bicycle? Whose bike is there?
Speaker 3: It's like Batman in the dark night. Yes, yes, he goes to Shanghai and he gets yeah, and he drops him down and got them. He's like, there's your guy.
Speaker 1: Wait looking at that. He's right there. Go ahead to rest him. That'd be crazy, man. Just like who showed up this week? Oh it's the you know, it's the butcher ab of Bengali. He was We found him at Disneyland. Why is he a Disneyland? I don't know. He claims he didn't mean to go to Disney.
Speaker 3: He wakes up strap to the people movies.
Speaker 1: Gotta be amazing. That's amazing. Oh yo, what is that flying around? No? Go away? Okay, yeah, I think the Disney thing would be far funnier than the Alamo. I mean, the Alamo is kind of sending a message for a Mexican drug lord. But like, if you want to get the dude who keeps feeding kids to to al gators in the Philippines or whatever, and then all of a sudden he shows up on the log flume. I'm here for that, because you know, you get the picture. Can you imagine how popular that picture would be for purchase of him recognizing right on the downslope while everyone's arms are in the air.
Speaker 3: Really splash mountain or whatever they're calling it now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that could be any log fluw do the what the ball of America? I don't care. You the one of Caroins, Yeah, let's get let's get the Carolinas up in this thing. I'd be fantastic. Oh oh, you're talking about kidnapping people. Yeah, but those people the people flooding your streets with violence and profiting off of the absolute invasion of your country, promoting it, running radio ads in Mexico and Central America, running radio ads telling people about relocation services, putting fly up at thetia's farmers markets and stuff. These are things that exist that your government is aware of that don't make it into the news. And these are the people profiting off of that. So if they show up on uh, you know, a roller coaster over at Cedar Point, then whatever, Yeah, and you got them all strapped down, it's perfect. What are they gonna do? Jump? Absolutely nuts? All right? Eight eight eight three four seven eight seven four. I don't know why I find that story so amusing, but it's the I just I would love to be a fly on the wall. When he woke up, like what he's looking around? He's like, look at a license places, say, oh, it looks like New Mexico license. Oh my gosh, and then boom, you're You're in custody. So all right, seven forty three. Uh, let's get rased agic if he's ready to rock and roll, and we'll get into the other story in a moment. So this this this big drug lord that they caught down in New Mexico. He claims, it's you ever see the movie Sacario? I have not? How am I the only one who's seen this?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Are the Dark Knight? Right? Remember the Dark Knight? He has to go get that dude from Hong Kong or whatever, and he goes and like literally snatches him out of the office building and drops him on the streets of Gotham that they're wanting to get. Have you never seen The Dark Knight?
Speaker 6: The parts of it really not helping you out here today?
Speaker 3: Am I.
Speaker 1: Sorry? I think so? I just you know what you need to be strapped to? Something like in what's the Roddy McDowell movie. I'm thinking of that really weird one from the sixties where they strap him and make him watch this stuff with the eye things.
Speaker 6: On clockwork orange.
Speaker 1: Yes have you seen that? I have? Okay, that's what you need, but not with porn or whatever was on there, but with like, you know, good movies and stuff. Yeah, I do, all right, and you know what, you'd probably like it because like your wife couldn't objectbably you got stuff to do this weekend. I can. I'm strapped to this seat. I have to watch these. I have no choice, So all right, well, then carry on with your business, sir.
Speaker 6: Oh sorry, sorry I couldn't contribute, but maybe next time. What goes up temperatures, what goes down rain chances and coverage. Watching the complex right now of severe storms coming out of northeastern Tennessee going through Johnson City, about to enter western parts of the state in the mountains here over the next couple hours and may try to get into the triad late morning and come across the triangle. I think they're going to weaken as they approach, so there is a chance of seeing some of these shower thunderstorms later this morning and into at least the mid afternoon hours from west to east, So just the heads up and if they hold together, especially for the Triad, could be some stronger storms around lunchtime or there after. Upper eighties for many of us who may stay in the middle eighties and the Triad in points west Tomorrow will start to see the heat built. So here we go back to the low and mid nineties with eating it seas close to one hundred. Going to see that again. For Thursday and Friday, a real good chance will be anywhere between ninety four and ninety seven degrees for daytime, high small rain chances, and even into the weekend. I don't see too much changing, low to mid nineties and chances of rain in each afternoon, so no widespread rain. Parts of the state have seen an abundance of rain over the last couple of weeks. In Asheville they've had over nine inches of rain this month and a surplus for the year. We've seen quite a bit in the Try and the Triangle a little bit more coming in again. Some of these storms has come in later this morning, especially to the west, could pack a punch, so maybe some strong winds and heavy rain and then we'll start talking about the heat more than we will with a thunderstorm probably starting tomorrow and for the rest of the week and into the weekend.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, thank you very much. Movie guy. All right, we'll talk in an hour. Thank you. You go, Race Agic from the Weather Channel. Oh wait, all right, so finally somebody else has seen Sakario. So it was Texas. The base was oh, because they're out of Laughlin. And then del Rio's the border town. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. It's a good movie. Y'all should watch it. There you go, all right, we'll be back. Hang on, is there anyone who listens to this show and you think one hundred percent of what Ross and I say is serious?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: We just got what did we get corrected on?
Speaker 3: Somebody send me an email let me know that the basement doesn't the Element doesn't have a basement. Okay, Well, as I mentioned in passing, which I mean, how they get a bike down there though exactly right. Yeah, listen, Madame Ruby doesn't lie. He is impeccable.
Speaker 1: Absolutely if in fact, if Mike Johnson wasn't a complete blithering idiot. I just got an email from somebody saying maybe he's got the case all buttoned up. Again, it's not just the case because I've seen we've seen this show before you put this. You put the seal sniper on this thing because he can and talk to the experts in ways that everyone else can't. Okay, he'll know when they're full of crap. There's a reason that when you see those stolen valor videos, who usually notices that the dude in the mall with his flag patch incorrect and you know, a slight deviation and where you know on his lapel there who's busting them other military dudes who had to wear that every day correctly, and if they didn't, they get smoked. For the same reason that you're going to investigate this, you need people in there who have the requisite experience. So when they start in on a government witness or somebody who was there that day, or somebody who's in the chain of command, or somebody was supposed to be running the com center where these guys actually coordinated, I can't get my head around that they know that when you start throwing acronyms out, whether you're full of crap or not, this is easy. So yes, and free, not base, but if you think everything we spoiler Ross doesn't have a forge in his studio. He's not making a sword right now.
Speaker 5: Yes I am.
Speaker 1: He's banging one of his toys on the counter, spoiler, or he's making a sword, you know what. Believe whatever you want, surf you.
Speaker 5: It shall not be in friends, shall not be Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Guess if you're making weapons, technically it would fall under that. So all right, yeah, so you know, breathe and you know, question everything. We're fine with that.
Speaker 3: Very disappointed. That's the only hammering sound effect we have in the in the system. Isn't that depressing?
Speaker 1: We only have the one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I searched, you just searched hammer right, hammer hammering, myning, my yell against.
Speaker 1: Oh that's too bad. Do we have a sound of an actual forge, you know, with the with you know, like the blacksmith hitting.
Speaker 3: I look, that's my fallback career, so I'm doing it here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I have tenure. I've been here with eighteen years now, so I can if I want to put a kiln or a forge here in the studio, I'm allowed to do so they can't do anything about I have tenure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, until you burn all of high woods down.
Speaker 3: It's my backup career, Blacksmith. Yeah, he burned the He burned the whole business park. That happened on Forged and Fire. He talked to him about it before the show. There is a guy in upstate, New York who watched Forge and Fire the show in the history chick fan swords. I was like, I'm gonna make swords now looks fun. So he builds a kiln in his uh yeah.
Speaker 1: And you know his wife, you know his wife every day it was like don't.
Speaker 3: And like and burn burst from his forge, you know, drifted away and they just happened to say something on fire and that thing was the downtown of the town.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that burned down, just one little thing. And then his wife gave him and I told you so and probably left. Ah. So yeah, if Ross wants to and all of the business park down, he says, it's his constitutional right. So who am I? Who am I to argue? I'll tell you what's not. You're right to derail a train for YouTube YouTube clicks, which a young man in Nebraska's facing charges over. And he is not the master criminal. He is not, by the way, grabbing something. And then I just looked up at the clock and literally had to sprint back. But that's how we We're always working, even when you're not listening to us. Now, how much we're working. Some of you would claim it's fifteen hours a week. It's quite a bit more than that, but I can tell you it's more than the Netherlands. We'll break down this crazy graph. We already tweeted this thing out about how much how many hours full time workers work on average by country, And I always love people's response. They're like, oh, wow, well, you know in the US you work too much. So when you're looking at other countries where they barely work at all, it's just like, why wouldn't you want it to be the other way? Well, it also speaks to innovation production and what you're watching happening in Greece right now, where they're going to go to a six day work week because their productivity is so low. There is a balance there. But I'll just put the numbers out. We could talk about that here in a moment, but first I want to talk about the the the YouTuber out in Nebraska and master criminal. He is not He's seventeen year old who makes train video he's really into trains. Okay, I don't know if he's as crazy as that one dude, that famous train guy audio, which maybe I should have pulled that, but whatever, you know, if you know it, you know. But he's pretty young in his career, and by the way, his voiceovers really shaky, right, he needs a lot of practice there, although I suspect maybe he's probably not gonna be making train videos again. So he lives in a town called Bennett, Nebraska, and Bennett is like a lot of small towns. There's not a so weird by Buddy from Nebraska. Literally just texted Vegas. He's listening all right, time stop, I'm telling the thing. I'm telling the thing. Man, hold on. Oh it's a different story, okay, all right. So, like Bennett, Nebraska is like so many of these little postage stamp towns out in the West, in the Midwest, it's you know, there's not a lot going on. And you know, Buffalo, Wyoming is uh is where I grew up. It's not it's not a huge town. It's like thirty five hundred people. Bennett looks to be smaller than that. And so you gotta you gotta get your own entertainment. By the way, Bennett is about a half hour forty five minutes south of Lincoln. Oh, actually more than that, probably an hour south. I'm just looking it up on a map here, so you know that's the trip over to the big city. I guess if you want to do something, so you know the idea that he gets fascinated because in Bennett, Nebraska, they have a lot of coal trains that come through. I think they have a plant, so it's feeding power station out there, and so Burlington, Northern Santa Fez, I'm assuming the rail line that comes through there, and so he gets really knowledgeable with trains. But he just wasn't getting the juice when he put his videos up because again they weren't really well made. They weren't even really that interesting unless you're really into trains, and then specifically into coal trains. So I guess he sat around at the strategy meeting, which is going on in his own head, and said, all right, well, what can we do to go ahead and pump those numbers up? Right? And he thought, you know what if I get video of one of these trains slamming into I don't know if he thought it would derail. He kind of had to know as much as he knows about trains because well, I'll explain the scenario here in a moment, but I want you to listen to the video of this train derailing. It's not super high speed and thankfully nobody was injured. But basically, the train slammed into an empty Loan coal car, right, one of those black coal cars you'd see trains pulling. You know, weighs I don't even know what it weighs crap ton, but obviously, if you're a train that's moving, hitting one of those is gonna is gonna be problematic. But it also derailed because it moved the track the train was on on the primary track that it tried to force the train onto the secondary track the spur line or they have a word for it. I think it's which it's a repair it's to rip a rip line or rip track, and it mean it's a repair track. So you know, and you know how you know you have the mechanical you know arm that you've seen a hundred times where the villain switches the tracks and those things are generally locked down. They're not real easy to manipulate. But the one in Bennett was one of the older ones where it was simply a padlocked box. And then once he was able to get it open. This is all alleged by the way, once he was able to get it open, he was able to manipulate it back so that the train also, in addition to hitting this thing, had to it made a quick jaunt over to the track. So hitting it at the speed the train was traveling, coupled with hitting the coal car, it caused the train to leave the tracks. Obviously, because it's trying to make you know, like that the thing up and where was it Philadelphia where you had that that Amtrak wreck that that was from hitting a corner way too fast. Well, this creates just a little s, little half s corner thing, and that's what the train actually probably derailed from. But it was predicated on the fact that the track was selected over to the rip track where this thing was sitting. And I'm telling you all this because I want it to be abundantly clear that whoever did that absolutely had to know that it was gonna be bad. Well, lo and behold, here is this young man standing by and just happened to be filming filming in that direction, filming at that exact moment so he could capture the quote unquote insane, insane footage, the insane footage of the derailment.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my fricking god, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Aren't they okay? All right, so lunatic in my opinion, here's how he got busted. And and this how people don't know this is beyond me in the same way that the guy who ditched his own plane. Immediately folks are like, wait a, say you're wearing a parachute you happen to have He also took he disengaged something within that serrus. I'm not sure what it was. But also he had set up cameras, but specifically cameras on the underwing and on on you know, some of the support beams, so that he had like all of these cameras filming him emerging from the plane with his parachute and jumping out while allowing it to crash into He couldn't have known where it was going to crash. It could have hit some hikers, it could have hit a highway. Was the fact that nobody was killed or injured is amazing. But immediately they were like this is so weird. Nobody flies like this, even if you're a YouTuber, and so he was immediately caught. So what happened is the train derails. All this happens. You see him run over where Now the guy's in the train are out of the train and they're walking around, probably a little daze, but thankfully nobody suffered any significant injuries. And he's standing there the whole time and he's just because it's cutting through his little town. It's got nothing to do. And investigators show up, and investigators he's questioning them. He's like, what happened? Do you know what had They're like, we don't know what happened, yet we're looking into it. And he's like, I think what happened. Does somebody remove the padlock from the line switcher and then switched it over to the rip track where it collided with the blah blah blah And the investigators looking at him like how would you know that? And he's like, well, you know, I know a lot about trains. And then I'm sure the instigator looks down the track and he sees this kid's tripod and it's a tripod that is pointed directly and if you see the video, okay, Russell, send a link. Ount If you see just the angle of the video, you realize there's zero reason to point a camera here. If even if you were trying to film a train going by, you wouldn't stand right next to the track, which is dumb because you're doing this. You would stand back and you'd put like the big panorama shot on so you could get this train movie moving by. You Sure, the last thing you would do is to shoot it down this little alley where the two tracks emerge and and uh and separate from each other, because if you wanted to film that part of it, you would walk down there. But you wouldn't if you knew that something bad was gonna happen. So within five minutes they're like, this kid totally derailed the train. Man, so he's charged. They say the damage was three hundred and fifty thousand, which actually I as almost downright affordable. I guess, I don't know. I thought it would be more, not just the damage to the coal car. And what it happened is the coal car had been damaged, but in normal course of stuff, right, and so they had made a decision on a previous train to remove it, put it on the repair track, and then let the crews get to it. When the crews got to it, and then they would have put the track back over. Now I am curious why or how the system wouldn't read that if there's a digital way that it would know that there's because like a lot of tracks, if there's something going on, it indicates within the cab. I had a buddy who was who worked for in Minnesota, who worked for Burlington Northern, and it was fascinating, Like the rules stand the rules, like these guys they're not allowed to have their phone out in there, they're not allowed to be doing and they just they have to just be watching the track doing stuff. But the technology and stuff that they have, especially that they were outfitting with the the the UH the engines that he was operating, was was pretty cool to learn about. But so I don't know how it works with the coal trains or all of that, or maybe there was some indicator and they were slowing down. I don't know. But then they went back and they they realized that there was video of this kid's like car coming in earlier. Because there's close caption footage, they can't see where the actual switcher stuff is happening, but they can see him driving onto the side road right around the time that you would have had to do it in between trains. So like the evidence is overwhelming, but the fact is he did it for YouTube content. As social media is a cancer, man, Ross, let's stop doing social media.
Speaker 3: You can always tell when these things are like fake too, like he's trying to because why is the camera there? Like you see these big elaborate videos like I saw one on X right where it's like a woman is painting her wall and it's being filmed from a distance, so you see the entire room and it's it's in the landscape positioned perfectly, and her kid comes in and knocks her up the ladder and she falls on the couch that the paint on it, and then she.
Speaker 1: Saw that video. She's like, oh, I'm on covered in paint.
Speaker 3: Now I'm gonna get your kid.
Speaker 1: And it's like, come on, what are you saying? That's not real? Are you that little that little that little turd came in there and ruined the couch.
Speaker 3: Man just set it set up like a game of mouse trap.
Speaker 1: Just it was straight up because I remember the all the paint happened to flip back almost like she was holding it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you see constant videos like this where something crazy elaborate will happen or something very heroic, and you're like, well, why was the camera there? Like you said, why is it in four K's perfectly filmed? And the first thing I do is I immediately go to the comments trying to find somebody to say this is bullcrap man, and like it's so depressing because you have to scroll and scroll and scroll until you find somebody who understands that this is not real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some of the most blatant ones. It's more depressing to scroll forever and go. Is everybody stupid? Right? Am I surrounded by stupid? Which we are because sometimes we're surrounded by stupid. But yeah, yeah there's some I'll tell you the uh oh one of the ones just that well, you know what, all of them are just the worst. Like I could try to land on one, but it's just they're so fake and it's just the amount of and the acting is so bad on some of these, like even if you're not paying attention to what's going on, the acting, Holy hell, how do you not know? This is fake. Now. I've seen some good ones admittedly where I'm like, I think that's real and I have to really kind of dig down into it, and I'm like, well, you know what, if it's not real, that's you guys did a very good job. But you know, generally, I want it to be on things that are not consequential, like do I care that she ruined her couch?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Do I care that she tried to insult my intelligence? Yes? And that's where people get upset about this stuff. You know what we should task the Europeans with going through trying to get to the bottom of it. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think they have the time.
Speaker 1: No, like just their free time, man, I don't. They don't free time. It's so busy, man, they are, they are so busy. This map is an endlist is insane. So, by the way, the average full time worker in the United States, and remember this number got adjusted because of what we consider full time actually adjusted has been adjusted over the last ten years. That being said, in the United States had to look this up because for whatever reason it's not in this story is forty three hours, all right, So that is good. That is a kind And again this can include somebody who holds what is a full time job, and then they can also add secondary but you're also having to account for people or considered full time but are working thirty hours. So this, you know, it averages out. But we average on the high side there. The only European nation who has a higher average workload per week is Turkey, and that is primarily because Turkey is agriculture driven. And you'll notice a lot of the countries that do have high numbers. It's agriculture which tends to have a higher average, and Turkey is it. Serbia at forty two, Bosnia forty one. Now Greece is at forty. However that is due in large part to their fishing industry and military or not military. What is the breakdown here? Hold on, they say armed forces, but it doesn't have to be armed forces. It can also be like un kind of thing where Greece has a very outsized number there. But Greece, when it comes to things like service and sales, clerical support, technical and professional jobs, the number is very very low, which is why they're talking about going with this six day work week, because when it comes to things that are the big productive moneymakers, drive GDP for a country Greece has a real problem. Will you get over in the European Union on the western side of Europe and ain't nobody doing nothing? Okay, In fact, let me see what's the Romania is the last country in the five spot to average forty hours. After that, everything in Europe is less than forty hours for your average full time worker. Poland is at thirty nine, and the list goes down from there. But let's get to the ones that we're making fun of the other day where I just I pointed out that these idiots over there, Oh crap, I'm sorry, looked at my clock. Let's take a break. We'll come back get into it. This is a Fox News report. Nearly half a million working age Massachusetts residents lack English proficiency. I saw the departed. It has to be more than that. How many people at ross Would you see what the population of Boston is and then give me half that number? All right, hang on, we're gonna have a more accurate thing. And I'm being generous just limiting this to the city of Boston, by the way, but you know, we'll go with what we know. So, yeah, four hundred and fifty thousand Massachusetts residents have limited English proficiency, working age, blah blah blah, all right, population, Oh Boston.
Speaker 3: An again, population six hundred fifty seven hundred and six.
Speaker 1: Oh, well that's the problem. Boston Metro type Boston Metro or actually I can just look it up with the on our radio metro dm A or however you want a word it. DMA is just a fancy word we use for the market. Like you know, Raleigh is not just the DMA, Greensboro's not just the DMA. Obviously got triangle triads. So justin metro. Well, actually, just what's the population of Massachusetts because it's pretty bad everywhere, but I don't think most of them were speaking English, especially not in and around there. And then have you guys heard Boston Paul call in what this is on my never any question to crap on Massachusetts for no discernible reason.
Speaker 3: Well, this is four point nine million, all.
Speaker 1: Right, so we'll cut that in half. So yes, it's far more than that. Oh this is working age. So then you got a go half and then maybe take another third off it's still way more. So you know, get some some like classes or something up there. Have you guys thought about that, learned to speak English. I don't know it would be helpful. It's very helpful in this country. I know you're not supposed to say that, hey, it would be very helpful learn to speak English, but it is. If any country you move to, you should probably probably get a minimal proficiency with whatever. The standard language is.
Speaker 3: Always confusing to me, Like, I don't know why you would move somewhere and not want to learn the language. Like to me, it would seem like a very essential thing to learn, right, Like if I Italy, it should probably learn Italian.
Speaker 1: Let me let me let me tell you how much better my travels have been in Latin American countries since I started to learn Spanish. And even though I don't speak it very well, I understand and read it great. And it's like this weird thing. And I got buddies who have done this and it that is so useful just going to a Mexican restaurant. Do you know what I'm saying That you don't necessarily need to have that, but it's so helpful in so many different ways, especially what they do. When I was in Colombia, almost nobody speaks English and Colombia unless you're in a tourist area. So whereas some countries you go, you go to Mexico, there's a lot of English, a lot of Central America, there's a lot of people learn English because they have a lot of call centers and stuff that serve the US. But but yeah, why would you not want to? And why wouldn't the residents of Boston want to? I don't know. It's very strange to me. So sorry, just one of these things I saw scanning the New York Post. Oh, by the way, somebody sent me this, So I got a new cure for baldness. They're screwing, They're just messing with people at this point, come on, a new solution to the bitter luck of baldness. Scientists say that male pattern baldness may be able to be cured by are you ready, drum roll, please rubbing sugar paste on your head. They're screwing, they're messing with you. They're if you believe that, I'm here to tell you that I we just done our own research. We just double blind and uh yeah, very good pure reviews. I had Ross ree you know, run it so and he's my pure It works best in the woods generally the more mountainous and remote, the better. You want to rub the sugar paste all over your head and then not hang your food up and maybe like cook some food and then but have the sugar paste, and you'll be cured of worrying about your baldness very quickly, because they will literally scalp you the bears or near the beehive. So and then you can have a head full of bees and just be like, no, yeah, that's my new look. This wild people buying this stuff. Oh yeah, no, absolutely no, I just got no. It's the path the male pattern baldness. The cure is to rub sugar paste. This brought to you by the sugar industry. I'm here to tell you it only works in the middle of the woods. Yeah what is this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I know somebody to send me a list of all the things that's been So are you bald?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 1: Guy? Who just send me the email? And do you just whenever you hear one of these, I guess there's nothing wrong. I guess you're not losing anything rubbing sugar paste on your head. You're out some sugar and some I don't even know how you thicken it.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: I guess you use cornstarch or something. But I heard the.
Speaker 3: Best thing was he wanted to buy a Hayes for share of a T shirt. Really you put it right there like a do ragged, just moving and like your hair will grow like get yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are Brett Michaels. There's a reason they wear those, right. It does because it looks bad ass, right or or people don't think you're bald anymore is another theory that's out there. I've heard about both.
Speaker 3: Because you lift so much, you got your sweat profusely and it helps, you know, pick up the sweat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you should use steroids too, because that does not at all cause hair loss massively and is a thing. So all right, well, who am I to argue? Did you do a study?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's peer reviewed.
Speaker 1: I can't argue with that. It's now that I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my, my, my peer Harbinger fifty also from Twitch reviewed the study.
Speaker 1: Wait he's bald.
Speaker 3: He's bald, right, I mean that's your opinion.
Speaker 1: It's he has his picture and then he photoed. He photoshopped himself on your fake beer or something? Was that him? That's beer?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He he photoshopped himself. He would be high. It would be taller than two cars stacked together. He didn't even do a good job. You're telling me that's the dude who peer reviewed it.
Speaker 3: It's a triple reviewed.
Speaker 1: Who's the other one?
Speaker 3: Hugs TV?
Speaker 1: They're huggs okay whatever? And then Kylon News, is that where he's off today?
Speaker 3: Peer reviewed?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not just on vacation. I heard he's not here this this week, So I don't know. I think this is pretty sketch. Now, sometimes sometimes on the on New York Post, they do have properly researched in peer reviewed stuff. This from the Journal of Psychosexual Health. I'm sure you all subscribe. A new study says that women can live longer if they are willing to commit to a minimum of one but on average one and a half. So I guess through the month six Whoopee sessions to go seventies game show on you. It's it's right here. It says women aged twenty to fifty nine who do not get at least one and a half sessions in per week, so averaging six per month, have a seventy percent increase of what is known as all cause mortality an earlier death. So, ladies, if you want to live longer, researchers at the University of Walden, which is in Minnesota, analyze national Health and Nutrition examination data, put it next to surveys and found this very important thing. So look, it's not us, Okay, it's not for us. It's for you because we care about you so and we hate to see that. You know, that headache that you have, the thing where you dot that's probably because of and you're just perpetuating it. So I would encourage you to check the research here. And this isn't some weird Bangladesh university. This is this is you're in the.
Speaker 3: United It's also peer reviewed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, peer reviewed right there.
Speaker 3: One and a half though, is like it's a weird number.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, they're just saying you have to have that.
Speaker 3: Would that would suck?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah? Yeah, oh yeah yeah yeah right yeah, don't take that. Well, it depends who's done. I'm sorry that's going in the direction I didn't want it to, but I what is a half really? I mean again, it's for ladies, it's for your health, and we just want to pass because I want you. I want my listeners to live as long as possible, so that you keep listening and help. And the man in your life he does too. It's part of his basic chauvinistic nature, is what you know. The people at the Kamala Harrison would probably tell you, but it's not it's it's it's caring because we care, because that's what good men do. Eight forty four raced Agic is here. You have thoughts on that study, sirh I bet you don't.
Speaker 6: Know what's the side and well now called yeah side behind everything right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And also some idiot says if you rub sugar paste on your head, it'll cure baldness. So I was showing the difference between real science and not real science. I encourage anyone who believes that to do it in the woods. So nobody here, yeah, well, no bears like to rip your scalp off from the Oh yeah that too. Yeah. Now you're not bald technically anymore because you can't grow here. All right, what's what's going on, sir uh?
Speaker 6: Well, speaking of coming out of the woods, coming out of the mountains, a big area of rain and thunderstorms now getting into Johnson County, Carter County, and just west of Ashville, and heading east now weakening a bit, but still some stronger storms with wind and thunder and lightning and heavy rainfall.
Speaker 1: You're gonna hit Boone, isna. Yeah? Actually, oh man, I hope it doesn't destroy something there that suck anyway, I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, Yeah, Well, it may be in Boone right now. Yeah, it's pretty close to it, yes, And it is coming east and it's gonna hold together here for a bit and get into the triad here Wilkes County into Cadwell Alexander County first and then roll east.
Speaker 1: It'll probably week.
Speaker 6: In a bit, but still over the next couple hours in through early afternoon and then spreading east across the triangle as they'll rain and thunderstorms and probably weak in a bit as these systems usually do that come from the overnight hours. And then we'll still continue to see a threat for some showers thunderstorms later today. So this kind of cluster will come through last hour or two and then end, and then later this afternoon there may not be much rain left at all, and it'll end from obviously west to east, since it's coming in for the west still in the mid upper eighties today. Then we'll start hitting ninety tomorrow, low to mid nineties for the rest of the week, maybe the upper nineties of the triangle later in the week with the heat and Desea's going above one hundred. So we're gonna lose on what's been a very wet July, and as we get into August. I think we'll get hotter, the humidity is gonna stay and probably see less rain, but it heads up. This rain coming in here in the next couple hours. Try it first, and eventually the Triangle will have some impacts with the heavy rain and maybe some gusty wins. Some of these storms were warned on they were severe storms earlier. Let's see if there's any warnings left now, no warnings, but certainly could have some heavier downpours and some strong wins holding their intensity at least briefly here as we had toward lunchtime.
Speaker 1: All right, sounds better. And what's going on in Rhode Island with the locusts, So we're good there. All right, I did see that you thank you, sir, appreciate it. We'll come back with Jeff Pellinger hanging well. Good morning.
Speaker 7: Casey wall Street started the week with a volatile session. When the closing bell rang yesterday, the major averages were all within about a tenth of a percent where they started. Right now, the futures are mixed. S and P and NASDAC futures are modestly higher. We have the Dow futures down twenty nine points. Two class actions have been filed against David's Bridle by employees and customers of the chain, which was hit by two ransomware attacks earlier this year. The plaintiffs accused David's failing to protect personally identifiable information store systems. A lawsuit that accuses Wells Fargo of misleading investors by claiming to have a diversity hiring policy will go forward.
Speaker 1: The legal action says.
Speaker 8: The bank interviewed many minority job applicants that it had no intention of hiring. A federal judge declined to dismiss that securities class action, originally filed in twenty twenty. New feature being introduced on Instagram meta platform says users will be able to create their own chatbots powered by artificial intelligence. Companies unlucky enough to be targeted by hackers feeling the full effects of inflation. IBM's annual cost of a Data Breach report says the global average cost of a breach is nearly five million dollars, ten percent more than last year. In casey, if you're a tech worker with the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world, a new digital nomad report from Digital Citizen Solutions says the best destination for remote workers is Spain.
Speaker 1: Casey. Okay, well, I know what it's not the Rhode Island beach front with the locust infestation.
Speaker 8: Good Lord, that's right, that's all those pictures.
Speaker 1: Oh jeez, all right, I have a go on, Jeff, appreciate it. Okay, I have a good day. Although rost does it surprise you that God is rendering the plagues upon New England? Or has this just been a long time coming?
Speaker 3: I know, no, it's to be expected. I mean, were you surprised?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Not.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, New England's getting the biblical plagues. I could see that. I see that. Also, when you're leaving New England, at least you go to visit, don't look back, or you turn to salt. So a lot of people don't know that. So just news you can use. Yeah, the locust plague and Rhode Islands.
Speaker 6: Anything like this, in my life.
Speaker 1: The beach goers is running like Jaws. Is there guy wondering where his girlfriend Chrissy is. That is so random that I know the first girl eating in Jaws is named Chrissy. Anyway, so we were you saying, now, hold on that dude had hair.
Speaker 3: Russia sent me a picture the photos I saw. It's quadruple peer reviewed.
Speaker 1: He okay, but the first photo is one of your T shirts over this dude's head.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna post the photos and the evidence.
Speaker 1: And then on he Then it's a picture of him with but there's no way to prove that he didn't have that hair.
Speaker 3: First, that is my twitch colleague hugs TV okay, give him a follow. And in the first photo you see him covering his head with one of the Hayes for Sheriff T shirts.
Speaker 1: There's not a before that's not.
Speaker 3: The second one is the reveal in his hair is full, beautiful, shiny, look at that. And the next one thumbs up, big old grin. It says ten to ten would recommend to a friend. That's that's the science. So I know this is sugar. You want to know, you want to know the sugar in your head. That's a bunch of bunk that you want to know how I know this is bs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead, because I've wiped a part of my body with your shirts on the regular. You don't do it enough, and there's no hair emerging there like this guy's sporting.
Speaker 3: It's just the normal. You're not doing it enough. If you really commit, you'll be like sasquatch down there everywhere.
Speaker 1: Well, it's that's where I choose to rub the shirt the whiskey. Shit.
Speaker 3: Hey, I appreciate the support.
Speaker 1: I steal it, thank you. I steal it from people. Yes, all right,