Speaker 1: This is Dan Caples and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Th God got to start there, right, you have got to start there. The founders believed in divine providence. Right. They put it in the last line of the Declaration of Independence. Hey, we're making this big bet, and if we lose the bet, they're going to hang us.
Speaker 2: But we're willing to make.
Speaker 1: This bet because we believe in you, God, and there's going to be divine providence because we're doing the right thing here, and you're going to help us. And they made a very good bet and we have all reaped, you know, the riches to come from that bet. So thank you God, Thank you Founders, Thank you Donald Trump and Donald Trump voters who just once again saved America. I've been saying for months on the show, it's twenty sixteen all over again.
Speaker 2: I was wrong.
Speaker 1: It's even better than twenty sixteen, even better and bigger. In the table it sets now where we are looking, we are looking at as a matter of fact, we are looking at this major seismic, seismic realignment of American politics, and the table is set perfectly now for this to extend decades into the future and to just do away with this quote progressivism which is so undermining America and to unify. This is a moment where there is an opportunity to unify like none we've seen in our lifetime, right. I mean, we had that that unity briefly following the horrors of nine to eleven, and then it's slipped away in everyday politics. But we have got an opportunity to unify here. As we were talking about in the lead up to the election, you know, predicting Trump win big margin. The bigger the margin, the better the chance to unify. And that's exactly the gift we've been given, right because you look at the coalition, you look at the groups of people across racial lines, across demographic lines, you look at the coalition that Trump has put together, and that can be the long term future.
Speaker 2: Of the GOP.
Speaker 1: The GOP just needs to deliver now, commit to that and deliver now. The old GOP is gone, It is dead and gone forever. This is the new GOP the way the new GOP should be, and there's room for everybody. There's room for everybody. You know, the people who are derisively and improperly labeled quote establishment, There's an awful lot of room for them. The people who've never seen themselves as GOP because they think the brand is putrid. There is not only room for them, they're the reason we want and the key to the long term success and the brilliance of Donald Trump in choosing JD. Vance because as we talked about at the time, Vance was chosen to be the successor to carry.
Speaker 2: This movement into the future.
Speaker 1: So as we said here right now, I think we all need to understand that the GOP candidate in twenty twenty eight is JD. Vance, and that race has already started, and so all the other great GOP candidates out there. One of the things that has to be in vision now is how to best incorporate all that great talent because JD.
Speaker 2: Vance is going to be.
Speaker 1: The nominee in twenty eight and he's going to be the nominee because Donald Trump has earned the hardest possible way, the largest amount of political capital that any of us have seen any American President have in our lifetime, in our lifetime, rising up against everything he had to face and overcoming all of that and being willing to keep fighting, and then having this massive victory that carried all these US Senators and congresspeople in office who would have otherwise lost. Nobody in our lifetimes has had that much political capital, and so that's where this thing is headed. The great news for all of us is Jade vance is very very very good, and the GOP is loaded with talent.
Speaker 2: Now part of the challenge is finding where to put that talent.
Speaker 1: But it's so exciting to think about this opportunity, this opportunity to unify.
Speaker 2: We'll play some of the sound. But you've heard President Trump say it before.
Speaker 1: Success will unify, And if it had not been for COVID, we were headed in that direction where that success was going to unify, not to the point everybody's koumbai on this and that, but a whole lot more united than we are right now. And we are well on that road after last night. Now, you got to deliver, right The good thing is that's what Trump is known for, is delivering. But I just get so excited thinking about the talent and the group he can put together. So one of the things I want to talk with you about today is who do you want to see in his cabinet? Who do you want to see on his team? And to me, that has me so excited as you think about the possibilities. And so let's dive into that. And the key is right, if we're true going to unify, it means unify within the GOP, and it means unify across lines to those people who currently oppose trumpetc. The hard cores you're never going to get. And that's not the definition of unity, that's the definition of impossibility.
Speaker 2: But there are a whole lot of people who can be reached.
Speaker 1: And that comes back to another thing we started to talk about on the show yesterday.
Speaker 2: And I'd love to get your take on today.
Speaker 1: But I think it's really important is just the personal interaction today with the people on the other side who are really hurting. And I'm not talking about you know, those hardcorees who want to undermine America this and that, you know, good luck, say a prayer for you. I'm talking about there are a whole lot of good people and I know it's hard sometime for us to relate to, But there are a whole lot of good people, well motivated, sincere people. They love America, they want the best for America, and they just see things the polar opposite that I do.
Speaker 2: I know they exist.
Speaker 1: Because every time we have a family reunion back in Chicago, I meet a whole lot of them. And so it's those kind of folks. So so many Democrats, even progressives, etc. Who just in our personal interaction, and I'm talking more to myself than anybody else, but because I'm sure you're doing it the right way. But I just think golden rule is really important here. You know, if Trump had lost, I know how I'd be feeling today because I felt that way in twenty And I just think it's very important to treat people the way we want to be treated, both because it's the right thing to do, and I think it's probably a whole lot better to go to heaven than how I know, it's a whole lot better to go to heaven than hew.
Speaker 2: But the other thing is for this country. And because now that's it, Man, we got this window.
Speaker 1: You've probably been thinking about this, but when in human history have American history? Let me narrow it a little bit when in American history has there been this moment we have Now, there have been a few times, right, but when has there been this moment where there's such clarity and the right thing has happened for America against some pretty long odds the way it started out, and now all of a sudden you have this moment and all this opportunity ahead, including this opportunity to expand the coalition and to unify, which would have been impossible if Kamala Harrison. The progressives have won because theirs is the politics of personal destruction, and the beautiful irony is it destroyed them because, as we anticipated on the show for many, many months, an awful lot of people voted for Trump who didn't before because they don't want a Banana Republic. So this whole politics of personal destruction that the left employs because they can't win on the facts, they can't win on common morality, they can't win on policy. This was a mega rejection, mega rejection of the politics of personal destruction. America does not want a Banana Republic. That's why, Hey, when that's the last time you heard in this campaign, convicted fella in one hundred and eighty felony convictions. When have you last heard that from the campaign, Because they knew that was hurting them. So this is a rejection of that and those tactics, and a rejection of so much more ugliness.
Speaker 2: On the left.
Speaker 1: And as we've talked about, and this is no disrespect intended to any individual who happens to be transgender, and many people who are I know they it can be very very hard on them. But but this was loudly and clearly, as we talked about, this was the most powerful political ad of our lifetimes, the one that featured Kamala Harris excuse me, in her own words, you know, saying we got to pay for these transgender surgeries for inmates. This was America rising up last night. I think this was the key sleeper issue in the race. And that's why you look at the polling suburban women. I think Trump even one suburban women in several exit polls. As we've been speculating on the show, Wait a second, you know urban women that they love their daughters more than they love their political party, and they don't want guys with male organs in their daughter's showers. They don't want guys playing girls sports you know, and so a lot of moms rose up against that, against that horrible abuse of girls and women. And so it's one of the reasons I'm so encouraged today. It's not anti trans it's pro woman that we are going to put in the rear view mirror all of that crazy, bizarre nonsense that was so disrespectful to our girls and women. There is such a bright future ahead. And then one other thought before we hit this break and then want to turn it over to you and play some of this hot sound Texter, Does that include Eerie Mike?
Speaker 2: You know this Kumbaya reach out unity?
Speaker 1: Yes, it starts with Eerie Mike, and I hope we hear from Eerie Mic today.
Speaker 2: But who will probably be in no mood for unity.
Speaker 1: But our job is to get them there right will, sticking to our principles. But one of the things I want to talk to you about, and it's so exciting, is that we've never had a moment like this in America where Okay, you have this this figure of really kind of biblical proportions and when you look about at everything he faced, etc. And overcame and then you have this great win. But then you have this dynamic where he just has this one term left and you know that from day one now he began it with the J. G.
Speaker 2: Van selection.
Speaker 1: He is going to be forming, He's going to be forming the future. He's going to be forming this next group of great Republican talent to take the torch and continue it. And that makes this moment even more dynamic, even more full of promise. So lots to talk about, but I do want to get your take. Who do you want to see on the team? Who do you want to see had the FBI? Who do you want to see Secretary of State, Director of Homeland Security. And then we will talk Colorado. We'll talk Colorado at length because you can see the map right now where this leftist insanity kind of on an island in the middle of the country while the rest of the country comes to its senses.
Speaker 2: And how do we change that. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Thing we'll stop me from keeping my word to you, the people. We will make America save, strong, prosperous, powerful, and free again. And I'm asking every citizen all across our land to join me in this noble and righteous endeavor.
Speaker 2: That's what it is.
Speaker 4: It's time to put the divisions of the past four.
Speaker 2: Years behind us.
Speaker 4: It's time to unite, and we're going to try. We're going to try. We have to try, and it's going to happen. Success will bring us together. I'm ener that I've seen that. I saw that in the first term when we became more and more successful, people started coming together. Success is going to bring us together, and we are going to start by all putting America first. We have to put our country first for at least a period of time. We have to fix it, because together we can truly make America great again for all Americans. So I want to just tell you what a great honor this is.
Speaker 2: I want to thank you.
Speaker 4: I will not let you down. America's future will be bigger, better, bolder, richer, safer, and stronger than it has.
Speaker 2: Ever been before.
Speaker 4: God bless you, and God bless America.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, beautiful, and the work begins today. In fact, I love this President Trump. He took the call from Joe Biden and they're going to meet at the White House and that will be a great visual. Obviously, there was a call with Kamala Harris today we'll have some sound from her concession speech. And not to be critical, but she should have conceded last night and she didn't.
Speaker 2: Unfortunate, but she.
Speaker 1: Did today and and Trump was very gracious about that call.
Speaker 2: And that's what we need to see. You can do all of that and still.
Speaker 1: Absolutely stick to your guns one thousand percent when it comes to these you know, core principles. And that's what we're going to see going forward eight five to five for zero five eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven through nine. Love to hear from you on who you want to see in Trump's cabinet? Who do you want to see on his team? I get so excited thinking about this because you know, first time around, there were some good people in his cabinet, but there were a bunch of misses and he learned a lot through that experience. And one of the reasons he won right was surrounding himself with all these great people. And so we know we're going to see RFK Junior in the cabinet. If he wants to be Tulsea Gabbard, I think she wants to be Who else do you want to see there. I'd really want to see Marco Ruby on the cabinet. I picture him probably a Secretary of State. How about Tulsey for Secretary of Defense? Yeah, I mean I love that choice. I mean I'd want to see you know that position as you know, you know, particular skill set, etc. I want to see who some of the other options may be there, but definitely want to see her in the cabinet.
Speaker 2: Who do you have as FBI director? Who do you have as attorney general?
Speaker 1: You know, I told him last week on the show, I want to see Andy McCarthy as attorney general. Get Yeah, he has a great piece out today, really interesting suggestion.
Speaker 2: And Ryan, I go back to I said it at.
Speaker 1: The time, mark my words, you know, when they launched this horrific abuse of the legal system to charge and with that garbage in New York. I said at the time, Alvin Bragg, he's their hero today, prancing around. He's going to be the most hated man on the left on election night. And it hasn't quite swung back there, but it will in the next week. Because it was Alvin Bragg with this gross abuse of the American justice system to wrongfully charge Trump. Here, it was Alvin Bragg who triggered all of this, triggered all of this because that unjust indictment of Trump that just locked up the primaries form. Remember what was going on back then before that indictment is DeSantis was coming off that real hot run a lot to talk about DeSantis, And as soon as that wrongful indictment came down, then all of us, virtually all of us gravitated to Trump and said we must stand together against this. And then obviously it backfired with voters. They didn't talk at all about thirty four felony convictions or whatever down the stretch because they knew Americans sought for what it was, a banana republic. Guess what pro tip, Americans don't want to live in a banana republic. So alf and Bragg really undermined the Democratic Party, which is one of many beautiful ironies here, right, It's poetic the Democratic Party so bizarrely, wickedly devoted to killing humans, killing humans early in their lives, prior to their births. It's become the cornerstone for the far left seculars who controlled the Democratic Party. And everybody must bow down, everybody who wants to hold office on the left. They must bow down, they must kiss that ring, and they must be devoted to the legal quote right to end that baby's life right up to the moment they're delivered. Well, guess what the Democratic Party aborted itself last night. That is exactly what happened. And we saw it happen in sixteen.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: You look at what's now the Red Wall. You look at what's now the Red Wall. And I've talked about it for a long time, and not just because I'm Catholic, but because Catholics in the Red Wall.
Speaker 2: You know, formerly the Blue Wall.
Speaker 1: Catholics make up you know, eighteen to twenty five percent of the voters, depending on the state, and a big number in Pennsylvania. And as predicted, Trump thumped Harris with the Catholic vote. Joe Biden had won it by five. Trump won it by about ten. Yeah, yeah, and the master real easy there. I mean, look at Pennsylvania. With Pennsylvania, what a million and a half Catholic voters likely, I mean Pennsylvania that alone. So so yeah, Democratic Party decides to worship death like this us what they aborted themselves in every minute, every minute that the Democratic Party spent talking about abortion. They weren't talking about what people really were voting on, which is, prices are too high, the border's open, I'm unsafe, my kids are unsafe.
Speaker 2: There's this guy in my girls shower, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So every minute they spent talking about abortion, they weren't talking about what people were going to vote on. So and it was so interesting to me, Ryan, because you know, I've always loved just just sitting there and watching see an, n MSNBC, et cetera. In moments like this, and it just brings me so much pleasure. I'll do it again tonight, I am giving you really Well, that would sound wrong. Let's just say Ryan's going to the Nuggets game tonight. Well, I'm going to sit home and watch that awful then, but I can't help myself. I want to do it. But you heard them talking about it there. Many of their commentators are admitting it. The Democrats got too carried away with abortion, old them.
Speaker 2: How beautiful is that?
Speaker 1: And let me say this right now, because it's a god's honest truth. CNN did a fantastic job last night, true professionals. You know, they were hating every minute of that. They were right down the middle. They were farent balanced, they were expert in their coverage.
Speaker 2: Credit to CNN for that.
Speaker 1: That was some true journalism for America last night.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're on the right foot. Now, we'll see.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 6: I just say really quickly too, Democrats need to be even sure, and they need to be honest, and they need to say, yes, there is there's misogyny. But it's not just misogyny from white men. It's misogyny from Hispanic men.
Speaker 2: Right, It's misogyny.
Speaker 1: Associate laws because Hispanics are racist. Please Joe, Joe, Joe, keep believing that. Don't stop, Please Joe, keep believing that garbage, right, because they'll just keep losing eight five y five for zero five eight two five five the number.
Speaker 2: Now, let's face it.
Speaker 1: We knew it from the beginning, the moment they pulled the coup and installed her.
Speaker 2: We said it on the show, America's not going to elect her. Give me a break. She couldn't even get out of this.
Speaker 1: She couldn't get to the first Democrat primary, even though she had a ton of money. Ninety two percent of her staff quit. America was just never going to elect her, and that goes back to Joe Biden sabotaging that the people who pantsed him and tied him to goalpost. Yeah, you think Joe Biden wanted the people who humiliated him this way to win.
Speaker 2: He wanted him to lose. He stuck him with Harris.
Speaker 1: Now listen, I believe after seeing last night's results, it's hard to imagine any of those Democrats beating Trump, especially after the incredible way Trump immediately handled that assassination attempt being shot. Hard to see any of those Democrats beating Trump. But she was not going to beat Donald Trump. And to try to claim, oh you no, it's it's the Hispanics or racist Joe. Please say that every day, by billboards, by TV spots. Just just make sure every Hispanic person in America hears you say that. A FI five or zero five, A two five five, text d an five seven seven three nine. If you just joined us, thank you. We're we're celebrating as an understatement, right because I imagine your life is very very busy. All of our lives are very very busy. It's hard to at moments like this just slow down, take a step back, appreciate the moment. We're living in and if you share my worldview, then then you've got to feel really proud of yourself for hanging in there and not giving up on the cause and doing whatever you did to help this happen. If you have the opposite worldview, you know, thank you for listening to the show. But nobody can deny we're in one of those hinge moments in American history right now, and it's just first, it's just really cool to be alive during one of those moments, especially if it's hinging the way you want it to hinge and you're.
Speaker 2: Thinking about all the cool stuff that can come.
Speaker 1: So one of the things I want to talk to you about on the show today is is not only and it's real important. You know why he won and it's really America the one right. I know that sounds cliche, but it's true. But he saved America again Trump and his voters. By the way, how do you think right now in Colorado, Harris has about an eleven point lead, So Trump will have lost Colorado if these numbers hold by eleven How much do you think McCain lost Colorado by back in two thousand and eight, What would you guess four nine, nine nine. So John McCain, you know who, and I have great admiration for John McKain. Didn't agree on every policy he had him on the show. Great admiration, great American, great American hero. But John McCain, who did every seing the way the left wants a GOP candidate to do it.
Speaker 7: McCain lost by nine in Colorado. Don't know why, Dan, So that's what the left wants. They want us to be good little losers. And his rustling boss so aptly stated it. They want us to be the Washington generals to their Harlem globetrotters, just go around the country losing to them everywhere we go.
Speaker 1: That's right, and that's one of the best things about all this. Right, it is so clear the left's acknowledging it. The left's acknowledging it at every turn, that this is a major political realignment in America. Let me quote from the New York Times headline, populist revolt against elite's vision of the US. In the end, Donald Trump is not the historical aberrations some thought he was, but a force reshaping the modern US. It's a complete total political realignment, and it's coming back to what I and others have said for many, many years, for the GOP to win, to matter, it has to be the party of working people. It should be the party of working people. And Donald Trump has made that transformation. There's a scene right decades and days, and it can happen each of us as individuals. You know, if we focus on certain things, et cetera, we can get decades worth of change in days. And Donald Trump took fifty to one hundred years of change in the GOP and he packed it into these years. And now it's where it needs to be. And if it stays there and delivers, it can stay there for one hundred years. Eight fo five for zero five eight two five five the number? Who do you want to see in the cabinet?
Speaker 7: One other question I have for you, Dan, I don't want to lose either one of them because they're both fantastic. But Justice Samuel Alito is seventy four and Justice Clarence Thomas is seventy six. Do you see them both retiring during Trump's term and having President Trump replace them?
Speaker 2: Possibly? Probably not, but here's what I'm thinking at probably not.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the calculation, right, and it's the way we started the show, these brilliant men who have served America so well. And by the way, the Dobbs majority in that opinion obviously written by Alito, was vindicated last night. You turn it back to the people, as the founders intended, let them work it out to the system. And what happened last night, And as I said, the Democrats aborted themselves because that's all they wanted to talk about. Guess what suburban women cared about, you know, guys in their daughter's locker rooms and in their women's sports and open borders and high prices. Because guess what, Americans are smart, And as the Supreme Court majority predicted, you know, Americans have figured it out that hey, they can separate the candidate from the abortion issue because they can go vote on the abortion issue separately on these ballot measures, and then they can elect the candidates who are best for them as they see it, on all the other issues. Now, we as pro lifers, right and the ultimate civil rights workers, We as pro lifers here, you know, we can see the no, we.
Speaker 2: Need to be electing pro lifers.
Speaker 1: But an awful lot of people who before might have voted against the Republican on abortion policy they're addressing. Abortion policies are ballot and so yeah, the Dobbs majority was absolutely right first on the constitutional law, which is our starting point, right, and then second on what the effect on society would be, which brings us to Colorado. And let's talk Colorado because you can see right now on the map, and this.
Speaker 2: Gives me such reason for hope.
Speaker 1: You can see right now on the map that you've got this island of leftist lunacy here in Colorado.
Speaker 2: As the nation arounds us, change around US, changes.
Speaker 1: Heck, Illinois, what did Trump blues by maybe five points in Illinois?
Speaker 2: Four or five points in New Jersey? Incredible?
Speaker 1: Right, So Colorado, Yeah, it's this little island of leftist lunacy, but the nation is changing around it, which gives me even more hope that eventually the left in Colorado will fall. Now, one big reason it has to happen eventually is we pay such a huge price here for having these leftists in charge. And the price is measure and obvious, you know, in terms of crime and homelessness and drugs. You go right on down the list, and there will come a point in time where the people say, no, that's too high. A price to pay. This is crazy. They look around at the rest of America, They're not doing this stuff. And then we saw some real good Republicans win last night, and I pray to God that Gabe Evans can pull that race out. Though at this point appears to be still a lot of ballots out there, the concern is that most of them are from Democrat leaning Adams.
Speaker 7: And that's where I was going. I hate our elections. I have since I've moved here, and only seventy nine percent of our vote has been counted.
Speaker 3: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 7: We're supposed to have this gold standard of voting and ballot counting. I mean that right. It's a punchline now. But at one time a lot of people thought we do. We do not Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, all larger states, and they had their problems. Don't let me absolve them, but they've got pretty much all of their vote counted. Why does Colorado only have seven nine percent of its vote counted?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why no?
Speaker 1: That you're right, I mean, it's it's ridiculous. And listen, I think Colorado elections are honest. I don't think we can pourt a point to any race and say all that outcome was changed because of fraud. But there's a big difference between that and some gold standard. First, it cannot be the gold standard by definition when our secretary of State wants the leading candidate for president off the ballot so the people don't even have the option to vote for him. How can you say your elections are the gold standard when you're trying to deprive at least forty two percent of the people of the opportunity to even vote for the.
Speaker 2: Person they want to vote for.
Speaker 1: And that's before you know your office post six hundred highly important passwords online for four months eight five five for zero five eight two five to five when we come back, when I talk Colorado and why I'm so much more optimistic now that things will change here. But also, who do you want to see in the cabinet and on Trump's team beyond the cabinet.
Speaker 2: I've got a list. It's exciting to think about. And this I am certain of.
Speaker 1: It will be infinitely like fonanially better than the first team he's put together because he's learned so much and he's surrounded now by so many stellar people.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 5: It's all about immigration and the economy. But immigration has been a terrible decision for Democrats.
Speaker 2: I don't know who they think.
Speaker 5: They were playing to when they let millions of people come cursing through the border at their own will, because of their own decisions. They running through that border and they didn't do a thing about it, and a lot of people are very angry about that, working people especially, They feel that they've been betrayed. They feel that their country has been given away, and they don't like it. And I don't know who liked it.
Speaker 2: The Spandings apparently didn't like it.
Speaker 5: They went the law enforced, and so I'm not sure they were playing to anything that was smart here in terms of open an open border, and that's what it is, an open border, and I think it's a bad decision. I hope they learn from it.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was so cool early this morning watching Matthews do that on Mourning m O you are m O you are ning Mourning Joe this morning and Matthews was im on blast and he was so right.
Speaker 2: I wonder why he didn't say that before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm so excited talking about who may be on Trump Trump's team. I want to hear from you and that I'm gonna go to the phone lines in one second, but I want to squeeze in a couple of these texts on that and give you a couple of my ideas. Dan, not particularly cabinet, Dan Bongino, a secret service director. That's a no brainer. You're absolutely right. Text here, one thousand percent. It's gonna happen. It's gonna happen unless Bongino turns it down. And then another Texter says, Dan, how about Megan Kelly as press secretary? She'd be tremendous, but I don't think she'd be as good, and I'd love to see her on the job. By the way, I don't think she'd be as good as Scott Jensen from CNN. Jennings Jennings, Sorry, he's the guy who really needs to be press secretary. Is Scott Jennings, the conservative on CNN, just the best I've ever seen in that role. But would certainly love Megan Kelly in that role as well. And here's a taste of Scott Jennings. Though he's been so good throughout all of this.
Speaker 2: This is a mandate.
Speaker 8: He's won the national popular vote for the first time since for a Republican for the first time since two thousand and four. This is a big deal. This isn't backing into the office. This is a mandate to do what you said you were going to do. If the economy working again, for regular working class Americans, fixed immigration, try to get crime under control, try to reduce the case.
Speaker 1: And he goes from there. Where he's at his best is when he's fighting with them, and it's real hard in that format. I've been a national TV doing that and you only have a few seconds to work with in the other side's line, and how do you cut through that. He's so good at that, which I think would make him perfect for Press secretary. I'd love to see Megan Kelly on the team. Let's start the calls out at Stapleton. Eric, you're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Hey, Dan, you go, it's Eric. Wow.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about you today and that picture you sent me with your beautiful MAGA shirt on and we've got our arm around each other.
Speaker 2: I got to post that well.
Speaker 3: I was proud.
Speaker 9: I'm very proud. We had a great night that night with that.
Speaker 1: Was a great, wonderful, that was a great and I was I was honestly Eric and not making this up. I was thinking about you this morning as I was thinking, I was thinking about a whole lot of people who had to be so happy. And then that picture popped.
Speaker 2: Into my mind. I thought, I need to post that. But but so give us your take, and who do you want to see in the cabinet?
Speaker 9: I was privileged I got to put this in the Randy corporend and I was texting each other. I thought, maybe he might have been with Trump.
Speaker 2: You know, that would have been fun. Yeah, that would have fun.
Speaker 9: Here's my I wrote my notes. Okay, Dan, you know we love you and we're you know, we're your fan base listener. And we put President Donald Trump back in the White House. Okay, you know, haven't.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it is what's so cool is the people save the United States, I mean Donald Trump and his voters together save the United.
Speaker 9: States, everybody that voted for him down. We definitely take credit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now it's a matter of now reaching out getting as much unity as we can, being good winners.
Speaker 2: But this is the moment. To man, there's such an opportunity to grow the coalition.
Speaker 9: Now, okay, I picked my choice. Now that Toulci Gabbert has become a Republican, I'm starting to really low. I didn't like her way back in the day, but now I love Toulca Gabbertt because she has I think she's always been there with her common sensical you know, methods and measures, as they say. But I would I would replace her Dan expedition.
Speaker 1: Where would you have her? What position? Interest?
Speaker 9: You got the background?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Military?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I appreciate its beautiful to look at. I appreciate the call. You're the best.
Speaker 1: I hope you call us every day as we as Trump starts to put this team together. You know, And I really disagree with Eric. I want Tulca Gabbert in the cabinet. I'd prefer her somewhere else. The FBI director, I think you need that particular, you know, law enforcement background, whether Tulca Gabbert Secretary of Defense or.
Speaker 2: Some other big position there.
Speaker 1: But uh, but when you talk secretary of Defense, I'd also want to see who else is available, you know, in terms.
Speaker 3: Of that, But who would be more qualified than her?
Speaker 7: Look at the well, ridiculous secretary of Defense we have right now in Lloyd Austin.
Speaker 1: Right, And that's why I want her in the cabinet. But I would just I would want to see for that particular I'm not saying she's not qualified. The question is whether somebody would be more qualified. Let's say you have one of those great generals, right, who who was involved in defeating Isis. The generals that that Trump has praised, probably a lot of people I don't even.
Speaker 2: Know by name. He doesn't like a lot of them, right, but he praises the ones. You remember when he flew over there in the dead of night. I remember, and then he met with.
Speaker 1: The generals who said, now they disagreed with Washington, and we can beat ISIS, and we can do it soon. And here's how I would just like to know the full panoply available. But we'll go back, We'll take some more suggestions on that. Let's deep dive Colorado and Congressome and Bolbert. After the break, she outsmarted the Dems