Speaker 1: Hello everybody, and welcome back. Thank you very much for joining me. My name is Staborah hatswell, and you're listening to BBR Investigations tonight. I am sharing with you a chart that I had with a gentleman named Barry who's from the Cheshire area, and we discuss paranormal bloodlines and our connection to our ancestors, and some have very strange experiences and how hard it is to deal with frustration and the rage that comes after a traumatic event, regardless of what that event is. I believe many people have to carry emotions and feelings not ours, and we don't understand them as children, and we have to carry them into our teens and adult years. Combine that with human's ability to absorb their surroundings and the emotions of others without ever knowing that you are a sponge soaking up all manner of enerture, whether that be negative or positive. During the interview, we were both moved to tears. We were sharing some emotive experiences and you will hear that as we speak and I will put it out. The interview may be hard to listen to at times, because Barret is real living events that still hold confusion and pain for him. I encouraged him to let the emotion out as he shared his paranormal experiences, effect that they've found him, and with chat about how rage and frustration of guilt from trauma, any trauma, regardless of what it is, can also be changed to absolution and deliverance. Barris had two near death experiences when he was even born and where he was saved by unseen hands, and on both of those occasions he was fine. He's seen the shadow being Enterity in his room after an attachment. Last year during COVID Burried, he and his partner had a terrifying experience when something crushed its way through the trees as it went from four legs up to two right up to the back door of the car. And we discuss the ever ending battle between negative and positive energy, good versus evil, and how our beliefs, still regardless of what they are, can be an answer to our troubles and the path forward. I have a listen to what Barry has to say and I'll catch up with you at the end.
Speaker 2: Of It's your perception of things that way the rest of the world.
Speaker 3: Do I see what you understand? What you are going through because you know, you're just a child, did you fin you with that? So from the beginning, so weird things are always.
Speaker 2: Have around as a young boy, and not just around me, around my cousins and stuff too as well. So they they had a lot more.
Speaker 3: Strange interactions than I would say I.
Speaker 2: Did any in the early years. Whatever happing was going on with me was always using alone at night, strange all the time.
Speaker 3: I wake up from a sleep when I was a young boy, yeah, under the age of seven, and I would wake up when it would be as we to describe a bit was inside like a spait.
Speaker 2: Of static, and it was always.
Speaker 3: It was almost like fractal shape colored static, always be around.
Speaker 2: Me, like a space, like a sphere around me when a wake up, and.
Speaker 3: It was the most uncomfortable feeling of what was on the opposite side of the sphere, almost like it was a bubble of protection my mum's as it was very little and was.
Speaker 2: Quite traumatic, a break up, a lot of violence.
Speaker 3: And I think that triggered something I was very little, talking two years old, maybe bloodshed, anger and rage. When they split up, I started to talk to something that wasn't there.
Speaker 2: He's got it from imaginary friends and whatever.
Speaker 3: Well guess that's really when it all sort of started a little bit odd for me to become fear all of my.
Speaker 2: Jack in a box and my.
Speaker 3: Clowns, heavies and understanding. I used to like them and then all of a sudden fear over all of these things. So my mum and her mum and stuff were give a quite a spiritual stuff. You have tyching readings.
Speaker 2: These things, but they're not badly people. When people put off I don't believe in you know, my e lives quite often if this happened a.
Speaker 3: Munple times, they go off these regions stuff, and I always come back and saying that their children not.
Speaker 2: Just my brother Bo and my cousins.
Speaker 3: But sensitive because my cousins are also my half brothers. My dad was sleeping with my mum's systems, so it's something from his sides as well. There's something to do with my mum's side as well. Ms The names Lewis Soot on one side and heine As was my mum's father's side, which is Germanic right, she can be Gramatic, but it's more Old English as well. But on my father's side it's Robinson which his son of Robin, which goes.
Speaker 2: From Germanic and thought.
Speaker 3: It roots with them, became scotch Irish and then became English all the time. Bloodlines family not ancient even everall which is a very.
Speaker 2: Old, old old English name.
Speaker 3: So I think it's something to do with genetics more than anything.
Speaker 1: I agree. I think it comes from our ancestors.
Speaker 2: M hmsly.
Speaker 3: I've got a bit of research into this, mysel, and strong indications that it's something to do with the lost tribes. Is where we where we come from, especially on the nor Gramanic side, which is probably the Danites or the dan or the lost.
Speaker 2: Tribe of Dan to offer the dan and all the same thing.
Speaker 3: People don't get this, so the Danish or the Danish London not London. It was Danish, not Danish. So on the Danube River they sort of Telvics not It was used to Europe for a long time. So I've been doing a little research into family history, heritage. I haven't had any blood test. I want all that stuff on fire, so my cousin is coming. They would always see entities in their bedroom.
Speaker 2: There was a woman on top of the boardrobe exercise and it was a man a long black coat.
Speaker 3: The black super black top part and the sort of Van Dyke style go tea mustache and enjoy stood in.
Speaker 2: The room and I always tell the parents, but the parents didn't believe it.
Speaker 3: They're still youngest cousin Robert came along and he started to talk about it as well, and he went to my nines one day and he sat down and.
Speaker 2: I've got full while marsh look appearance, you're finally right as my great grandu guide before I was born, and the eldest grand children you'd be coming to visit them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Nice. So this was kind of right, pretty well established quite early on that we were all having odd experiences young childhood.
Speaker 2: But it all kind of hes offered gving it about the age of seven or age. Since you've lived at basically every.
Speaker 3: Seven years, you may be selling your body regenerates, and since he's a cycle of life, they'll be selling your body regenerates. You are literally a new person every seven years in physical so you know, at age seventeen seventy, it's almost like the first vale that's put over here exactly bet understanding fourteen second bale and the alder you get, the more.
Speaker 2: Bails with them.
Speaker 3: This is how I understand it.
Speaker 1: Does it kick back in when you were about fourteen fifty? Did it kick back in a guess?
Speaker 2: Yes, Yeah. There was always an entity in my room at night, always in the corner. And it wasn't just made a sort of friends had seen it. It was always every night.
Speaker 3: But between the building wardrobe and the window there's only a gap of how you know, you know.
Speaker 2: We're talking about ninety fifty council houses. It was only a gap of fIF six inches between.
Speaker 3: The world and the window, and whatever would hear there was much darker than the shadow should have been, almost hooded, cloat like he was wearing a ahooded robe essentially, as the best way to describe it. Was always stood the same place, never moved.
Speaker 1: Was he hiding? Is what he was from you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It was used. He was always he was actually wasn't always there, and usually whatever.
Speaker 3: Would manifest shadow was too big to be the natural end that would be cast in that corner. And I just me and my brother and a friend who stayed over a few times and noticed that, and he says that company.
Speaker 2: When you know someone in the corner of the room where things happened like get the call.
Speaker 3: You know, cos goes draft and opening doors. And I shook the living door he had click pulled the handle to know it was shut, making screaming at the door, and then the doors open up and it wasn't the draft actually the handles.
Speaker 2: It as a very big saying for my brothers. Strange things that, yes, always happened. That's I should be, that's the best. But they fell from a tree. When I was one boy, I was about ten. I was living in northward of the time in fields. I was with my brother a few of the friends in the back of the river day where you live.
Speaker 3: And behind the back of the old house. I was basically just like the slope run down down to the field down to the river. We bushes and trees, and we were in the tree behind the back of my friend's house and I climbed up this it's like a bush sense they were growing so big and also high house from slope. I climbed up, me in steam of it and being a little monkey that it was at like ten years old, it looked like it looked higher and higher until I got too high that the branch started to bend over and couldn't get back.
Speaker 2: So it was a sly upside down upside down on a tree, and then as an upside down.
Speaker 3: And see there's someone that basically look up an old slam pole.
Speaker 2: Thirty inches of steel. That was I knew it was gonna die and falling and slept and falling, and I'm freshening the air and from my slow motion and just pushed the right of my side, move move the an my body.
Speaker 1: That emotion is okay, let it out, don't pep holding it in, letty out. Just let it out and.
Speaker 2: Steep and moved me change anles fell and this.
Speaker 4: Piece of steel just grazed my side, came to sweet my arm and body should have missed me and one It's sort of it's like my whole body was landed in time on this tongurete, so.
Speaker 2: No one area got impacted. It's almost like hits it level.
Speaker 3: It's not hard way to describe it. None of my limbs were touched before this biggest ball of tongue.
Speaker 2: He was the boy. I was stretched perfectly over it. It's not the wind that I mean.
Speaker 3: And every bone in my body cracked and the I got with no engines about the breeze on my side and I couldn't describe it into the stayble.
Speaker 2: All remember is that the hands the first time, I mean yea, or when it was the bit of barn when I was about eleven. And there's some woods behind the school there. We've got pump house woods on Google Maps.
Speaker 3: Used to call it the school that sused to camping there the summer, maybe some holidays, groups of.
Speaker 2: Us winning take ten and just like that the fire would make a show and we're just sleep in the day. Yeah. From the nineties it was great.
Speaker 3: And once some holidays, but a friend of mine died a few months he hung himself.
Speaker 2: He was about thirteen. Following the time it was so at ninety ninety seven, yeah.
Speaker 3: Something, And we made the zipline in the woods so as the biggest trees and the wes that blue night a lot of washing. So we climbed up and was like coming into the fig of two houses where this tree were in the zipninely down to another tree.
Speaker 2: On the forest floor where the tree that fell.
Speaker 3: So the zipline overshot the tree that fell. You know, he's tied to the three further back and there was like a badger set or something past the tree where he tied it onto. You see all the sand of bin up excavated by badges or farm.
Speaker 2: The first out at the bottle of what I made and put.
Speaker 3: It inside this badger whole yeah stick and a friend who killed himself.
Speaker 2: His brother turned up in the woods later on and he seems working for me. And a prend jowl both scrambled up the tree and were lucky for me. I was the first one in the time. I mean, I thought lucky for me. I show off. But we had like a lanyard on it. It was like it was that heavy duty material with a lanyard. Clicked the lanyard and run along the main branches. Jumped out of the tree and as I judged a few meters out and I felt it as it snap as the landed but snatty and I started moving. It starts.
Speaker 3: As he snaps and turned in the air and going face first and down towards the ground, and everything slowed down. I knew I was going to die because I could see I was falling towards the failing three head first. I was going to spare it and break my neck. I knew I was going to happen.
Speaker 2: I just knew that more.
Speaker 5: I'm dead.
Speaker 3: As I'm following everyone like I can see the shot them up on the faces as it goes.
Speaker 2: I remember is two hands nowhere from above me, naps around me. One of my.
Speaker 1: Yeah turned out my waist and.
Speaker 2: It didn't stop it from further. It just slowed my descent, you know what I mean, in the air. It made me overshoot the.
Speaker 3: Log and you want a million chance I would head first into that badger whole had that bottle of live aid, and he went into the whole. Spirit of the ark store was at my feet, presentially arms.
Speaker 2: Over my back when the sand gave away and basically come out of them. And that was screwed. And I I told me one though, and I suppose I can even weeks. Yeah, somehow I.
Speaker 3: Sup Everyone's like you're you're two step twelve step part collapse.
Speaker 2: And my pes and I couldn't say something on I felt that these warm.
Speaker 3: Hands were massive as well. They were not step big hands. He's like three or four times the size of his hands. They were abnormally large.
Speaker 2: They were huge. They with gigantic hands that I could feel them. They were warm. I could feel that when when I was hanging on me and protection safety. But I don't have to describe it. No.
Speaker 1: I know it's hard, isn't it.
Speaker 3: That's when it really like that first time I felt from achievement was young. I kind of put the harm in my mind after this happened, and there was a lot of people and my best friend was my bro in his best mate, I'm one of my other best friend and.
Speaker 2: His brother who passed away.
Speaker 3: They didn't see the hands, so I didn't see hands. He was just feel the things that was I mean, rechards, your angels. I don't know it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I put that out in my mind for a long time, but he keeps coming back to me.
Speaker 1: It's trauma. And how do you explain that as a child when you grow up like me on a council estate with all your mates, and like, how do you have that discussion? It's not it's not something you can just bring up, is it when you're playing Wally or something like that? Trying to explain all that. I think if your children, I think we learned to disassociate.
Speaker 3: Like I know what it felt like to me.
Speaker 2: I was falling into something slowed my fall and changed my trajectory and I can't deny it. It was almost like it shooped me up as it was falling from the air and kind of.
Speaker 3: Shuck me forward in a way. I don't know how use to describe it. So je me past I was going to die, and I brought my neck and back I wouldn't be and I knew what was coming. And you know, it's like all there were things that happened.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've forgotten more now remember of a lot of things that it was so much.
Speaker 3: In the way of events, things that moved around the house, especially when either child myself and the daughter, whether it was nineteen and a huge, a little over the big voices over the baby monitor, like someone is in the room singing nursery rives to her.
Speaker 2: I mean most of the time she'd be asleep and it was like there's someone in there singing to it.
Speaker 3: And I was thinking all the time, its interferous wing. But actually, when I was listening to this nursery rhyme, it's not like anything ever heard in my life.
Speaker 2: It's it was something old, yeah, than any any of our old nursery rhymes that we've seen.
Speaker 3: It's seen something before my time, something before the time of those who sang nursery rhymes something.
Speaker 2: It was old wherever it was, and the boys sounded off.
Speaker 3: Baby bottles and fly off the kitchen side glass things like that's also just fly.
Speaker 2: Off the kitchen side.
Speaker 1: You got to see the kids, you've got to have a normal relationship, and you've got all of that going on around your you know. And I think it's easier for women to say their experiences if I don't think it's like that for men. I think it's much harder.
Speaker 5: Oh, we live in a time where we're convinced, where we're being told that myth and all this sort of myth and all that stuff, it's all just in your imagination, and it's it's like we've been programmed to not see or acknowledge these things anymore.
Speaker 3: With our re education system. The whey we have been broken down and build back up to. I guess you live in a different vibration to not perceive the perceivable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we shadows of what we should be, you know, we shadows. We shut down at birth. It shut us down at birth because if people understood how powerful they actually were, and we celebrated that and played to those those skills that you have would be very different human beings if we were told as children. We don't know why this is happening, but I believe you. I understand. I saw it myself as a kid. I think it would be different for us going forward. You know, I'd love that for everybody where it was just a normal conversation that you can have. You know, this shit's happening around. I'm seeing it in the kids. I'm seeing it in the grand kids, because that's the thing. You'll watch your own go through it and then there's nothing you can do. And then you've got to watch your grandkids go through it as well, you know, and then you think, well, their kids are going to go through it, aren't they.
Speaker 3: What I'm worried about trying to break the cycle of things. I've always been a great person times, and I'm a much better man than I am now, But I was always very self destructive.
Speaker 2: And I said that my parents, like my moment and mynn and my cousin is mum.
Speaker 3: We go to psychics and the spiritual mediums and stuff, and they can both come back.
Speaker 2: Seeing hildren Gift, I believe that had the ability to see stuff. Cousins, But I don't think me the same ability.
Speaker 1: It's different for everyone. It's eating everyone of us. It's different.
Speaker 3: We all have.
Speaker 1: I mean, people call it the gift, don't they, But it's it's sometimes it's a it's a blessing, and sometimes it's.
Speaker 2: Mine. I'll tell you what I feel other people's pain.
Speaker 1: I was going to suggest that to you, that you feel emotion, I would imagine you take on everything when you walk into a room, carry a lot of rage, or carried a lot of rage because you don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can read between the lines what people are saying. That someone can say something to me, I don't know what you really mean.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. It's it's hard because people want and somehow nimitated to how they're feeling, and they can tell you. You know, it's been you a yarn to trying to brush off what's going on inside. And I always know what's going on. So I think that's where my curse or gift is being able to read the unreadable that.
Speaker 1: Tells me you're a really good person, because your first start was that you didn't want to intrude on that person's emotion, where someone who was negative would think I could use this to my advantage.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't understand that I can use it to my advantage.
Speaker 3: I tried to use it to the advantage to help the people who mean rather than.
Speaker 2: Have people. I don't want to advantage over people.
Speaker 1: No, I know, I can see, I can feel it in your energy and everything. What you've got is a confusion. If somebody could have set you down at age four and gone right, this is what happens in our family, yeah, and told you all of the things that they'd experienced going forward, you'd be like, oh, this makes sense. Mum talked about this, or Dad talked Their generations were very different. It was you go out to my Mum and me, Nan and the Aunties. They all get dolled up and they got a spiritualist and they come back. But if anything happened in the house or Nan saw something or Mum saw something, we weren't allowed to talk about it outside. It was like a shameful thing. So for me, I've always carried that guilt or that shame that oh God, it's me as well. And now I'm fifty eight, I'm a lot older than you. So fifty eight you realize there's a reason you've got that gift. There's a reason that your ancestors are helping you at every moment you're supposed to be here. And the other people out there, men who've never shared, never spoken up, Well, hear you speak and think he's just like me. It's no different to me, you know. And I've gone through this A B, C, D or whatever the way up it's different for all of us. You study it yourself. You've got Welsh, Irish, Scottish, English, Germanic blood. You're a Saxon, you know in nor Way. You know you're in Norwegian. You carry all of that within you and when you walk on that land, bid you take on that energy.
Speaker 3: I've never got my way to her for people, always hurt myself, drugs, drink, burying what I was feeling, having a not going effect the people around me while trying to destroy myself. But to come back to the sort of psychic medium thing to put in more context into this, my ex ex well, I got three kids where we were together for sixteen years from seventeen and so was fifteen sixteen. And her sister, lovely girl, she's just got drinking is lich and all that, and she put into a.
Speaker 2: Guy who was an ex police officer.
Speaker 3: He was a police officer, but he was also a cited media spoke about.
Speaker 2: Being given a crown one night in sleep and from that film which I tied to know things.
Speaker 3: Basically, it just come up to her said, look, I'm sorry, it's my sound weird, but your great grandmother want me to pass this message on to lots of things about you know, my kids, saying, oh, my great grandma doesn't like.
Speaker 2: The kid's names. So apparently also said a message was saying your brother in law's very true. And then I met to my partner with school weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, but she she's gone to see the Dave, he's a spiritualist, the psychopedium and the same message. Again, it's always seems to happen. Other people go to go to a message.
Speaker 2: For themselves and the message for me.
Speaker 3: To tell me that I really want to speak to me because I have a gift. I guess is a way to call it.
Speaker 2: But I've never pursued it, never gone chasing after I don't. I don't want anyone else telling me what is that I am or what is that but what they believe anyway, just turned forty two on the second.
Speaker 3: So it's not like I've not been around, been around a little bit, seen seeing enough crazy stuff. But it seems to be a reoccurring fems three or four times, and people are certain it's a message from their visits with mediums to tell me that there's.
Speaker 2: A message for me, to let me know that I've got something inspite of me. That's much a high level of awareness.
Speaker 3: Of such a good teenage boy, compassionate, empathetic care, and rare is most teenagers are, meaning prual. I was built different mentally. If you army private people, I would take on too much of other people's pain.
Speaker 1: That's that's exactly it. Your a sponge for emotion. Unfortunately, I'm an amplifier and a mirror.
Speaker 3: I spent a lot of time looking into this to try to understand it, because like with mental health problems, you can sit there and let doctors tell you what it is. You find out, you know, diagnog of all these.
Speaker 2: Different mental health conditions and shout medications down my throne, and I'll just wean myself off all the got myself there. I don't need.
Speaker 1: I really really want to make a podcast where I see a lot of men online and the rage is there and the emotions there, and then I see the breakdown and I see him kind of apologizing for that rage. Really want a way to get it across to people that we've warmed with that rage for a reason, because we know that every single act and thought and the moment we come out is used to control us, and even as children, we feel it.
Speaker 2: Into view. That's what the whole point of schooling is. I understand as I've looked at it. And in nineteen twenties, the Rockefeller Foundation.
Speaker 3: Reorganize the education system as well as music and sound.
Speaker 2: The way that the standard tuning of sound went from four three two.
Speaker 3: To four four hurts it was four F two in a progression and symphonic sounds, so it moved progressively. Now what they've done, the way that if tune sound it caused something called the Devil's interlude, which causes like a feedback.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like it locks us into ourselves in a sense.
Speaker 3: So that's why they use music in a sense to control the masses as well as the media and other things.
Speaker 2: Be those starts in the education system. School it's like you tell you things as a kid, and you feel it in your heart that is.
Speaker 3: Wrong, but they're telling you that that's right, and they break you down think their way. And if you gotter tests, then.
Speaker 2: You're not part of the group.
Speaker 3: You're you're you're.
Speaker 2: Outside the floor. I never Then.
Speaker 3: They locked me in classrooms, like to take out the windows and climb out. They tried to force me to have attentions to lock me on.
Speaker 2: The second floor and put the window out and climb out, jump out the outside before window. I wanted help from them and Dyvid because I understood that they were trying to teach me a life.
Speaker 3: I was budgeting and I was against learning. It was they didn't want to try to help me. They said, you know, I had ADHD or whatever.
Speaker 2: I was harder than most of my peers and an Q tests for logic and things that I was like, no way about my peers.
Speaker 3: But for some reason they couldn't get me to apply it to baby. So there's to be logic tests and other people. And then they try and get me to write stuff down and couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: It was a disconnect between.
Speaker 3: And what they consider intelligence and I know that I'm twelve and eleven years old. It was like it was like a big beacon in the room and they were trying to teach me it was your brainwatching bullshit.
Speaker 2: I told teach that.
Speaker 3: So there's a just there's no bearing in the real world. And I would tell them and hating me for it, hating me for being honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah they were, and they hating you that having the bars to actually say it and as on it.
Speaker 2: I do a lot more than that, So I wouldn't. I wouldn't better need to them no matter how I tried.
Speaker 3: And my punishment't be through it me no matter what is that they wanted and what they wanted to enforce, I.
Speaker 2: Would find a way out of it. And they couldn't.
Speaker 3: You know, they have to try and physically respecting and that won't end well they've decribed.
Speaker 2: I understand it.
Speaker 3: I do. It's kind of it's like there's like a beacon and a room to have known since a boy, rebellion was.
Speaker 2: Kind of it's that rebellion for rebellion's sake. It is because who were these people to tell me that I'm bad?
Speaker 3: When they contradictory and they judge you by a standard that they don't call themselves to.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just station it just builds and builds and builds, you know, and then then you're the narti kid. And once you've got the naughty kid. And if you're empathic and you are picking up on feelings, you're in a school with about fourteen hundred kids, all teenagers, all going through stuff, and you're picking up on that. Yeah, so how were you supposed to sit there and do times tables and geography and you've put all of that going on around.
Speaker 2: You being washed over with the tide of emotion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: So it's that's kind of how my mindsets always been being established, even from me. I mean I understood this at the age of six or seven as well. When people don't get that I was rebellious, then you're.
Speaker 1: The type of person that won't let somebody be bullied or pushed into a corner or told that they're stupid, are told at the dents or just imagining, and it's your own fault. It's because you drink, it's because you do drugs, it's because you do that. There are hundreds of men and women out there in the UK going through all of that, and one of the things that I do is so not everyone's like me and you. Not everybody can stand up to that. So it will drain them, It will attach to them, and it will drain the living life out of him, you know. And people like me and you have this ability, so we can rid that attachment, so we can explain to them, you know it yourself wants something no longer scarce. It has no power over you whatsoever. And you see that person change because you've suddenly got a tool and somebody who understands, and that attachment then goes because he needs to go and look for something that's more weaker.
Speaker 3: Last year as well, there was something attached to me up until a year ago. In March last year. See, I was in such a dark place that I drove everyone away. Tom and she has to leave, I said my son at home.
Speaker 2: I can feel this.
Speaker 3: Oppressive force upon me, and everyone thought it was being cruel and mean to them, but actually it was self preservation and needed to leave because I understood there was a war about to happen.
Speaker 2: And then I know.
Speaker 1: The scariest thing you've ever done, h.
Speaker 2: M hm. And for about five or six days I just went through help. Something here in my flat oppressed and I was unintentionally fasting, and I was like, I couldn't eat. I was so worked up and actually needs to build my own blood. Trying to make us out and cut myself up. I was like losing my mind, and.
Speaker 3: As watching some podcasts, I was trying to work out all this simpleness that is happening. I was piecing, just like laying a web so I could see some connective lines and stuff.
Speaker 2: I just heard a vois in my head.
Speaker 3: Said deliverance, and it was like like an artillery shell going off and sound pretty container.
Speaker 2: It was from my body. And then a second voice screamed polipans, but it sounded evil.
Speaker 3: It was furious. Whatever happened, it was ripped from me. And I woke up from this for past out and I woke up the entity was in my room. I wanted to see it as much. I just I feel it, and it was there. The darkness was powerable. It was a shadow cast up my room. H and as I said, I went to speak, say Jesus name. I never spoke his name before, and at the moment I went to say it, the left side of my face when.
Speaker 2: Paralyzed, so I couldn't pronounce.
Speaker 3: The jay, so I had to go back to saying, yes, you were rather than Jesus. And the moment that left my lips the room cleared.
Speaker 2: And face.
Speaker 3: What is the ship.
Speaker 2: And in the moment's spiritual warfare over my soul?
Speaker 1: Yes exactly that that was a choice, that was a test so connected to the positive, loving energy that you spoke his name.
Speaker 2: Belief.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter what it is that you believe in. It's the belief and the understanding that is more than you. There is a higher power.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I was Christian as a young boy. I don't go to church. I don't read the Bible. I believe that he is the action about creation.
Speaker 2: I don't. It's difficult to understand. It's like a knowing without knowing that.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's the only one that's clearly a higherarchy and there's more than one good, good.
Speaker 2: Enterity on his side or on the side of you. Days afterwards, my mind so became clear.
Speaker 3: And I walked up to the local church and har I just need to set out. I was been trapped in my flat for days mental torture, and it was like this freedom. So I walked up the church, just sat in the church gardens. I walked up the shops sandwich. On the way back, I thought near the scenes was local, just a road. I'm just outside of it.
Speaker 2: Being. A voice came to me in my head one.
Speaker 1: Word absoluttion, absolution.
Speaker 3: And at that moment, if I got how else to describe this, I'll try to describe as I can. It was like every cell in my body swelled, flexed, separated, and then was put back together. I don't know, I don't know how to describe. It's almost like was turned to sand or stone or marbles.
Speaker 2: Felt whatever. This voice is so powerful, and in that moment it was I think there's gonna lying in.
Speaker 3: Hit between the two hemispheres of my brain, clouds cleared, some might come through.
Speaker 1: And it lifted feeling.
Speaker 3: It was like every cell of my body charge atrified. It was like every cell separated and came back to.
Speaker 2: I don't describe it. It was the feeling is better than any drop it was. It's the best way to put it.
Speaker 1: You look different, your eyes shine, You're a completely different person. There's a kind of a blow to you almost because you've rid yourself of all that darkness that's been just hanging onto you since you were born.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: A couple of days later, my neighbor across the brains, but he plays me in the dark arts, one of them does, and he is he.
Speaker 2: Is spiritually oppressed. He said to me, and he said, you're glowing. This is his words. What is it? What's different about you? You're glowing? And I could tell that the darkness and wanted it. It took my arm. M hm.
Speaker 6: I felt like poortly electricity on me. The darkness that was on him, the blackness transverred it onto me, and I had to go.
Speaker 2: We got away from him.
Speaker 1: And yeah, get rid of it. You've got to rid yourself on the.
Speaker 3: Doing that spiritual battle again, as he projected his darkness onto me.
Speaker 2: So let's take extra precautions. Now I've sold the threshold of my house and nothing can get through.
Speaker 3: I realized since then as well. It's like the spiritual I have now is insane. I was from by my girlfriends and we're.
Speaker 2: Not together now.
Speaker 3: We were sat in her house six months ago and bang on three o'clock in the morning. The room blows ice cold, and then the smell of ship she starts to permeate the room and it has the sweet smell of rotten flash.
Speaker 2: And then sulfur so powerful, and I knew in that moment. I couldn't see it, but I knew where it was. He was study fund me to the right of me and even my my a.
Speaker 3: She has the spiritual medium for a while. She's in the work of Feathers and Northwark. She's open to all of this stuff. Was close down a long time and she was like on high alert. And I just stood up and faced it and just said, I bind you repeat in the name of Christ. I cast you out to where you came. And just as soon as as soon as I, with a fart empowerment, just said him, it's gone.
Speaker 2: And a few years before that she was attapped by well you only described as a yes, a shadow, and at sunset she just left her place.
Speaker 3: She was lives in Barns with down the one way street where the old toilets are on the one way street and barn the closing and she's going down to go to the premiere on n Cart Road to won take a parcel and on the way past she said she'd seen something that looked like a shadow in the old doorway of the toilets and shot out feeling. And on the way back, the sun's obviously.
Speaker 2: Lowering the sky, and she's worked at the one wave.
Speaker 3: It projected its voice in to her and to her is going to kill her through her own voice, abusing its voice, frow her boys. And she came back with scratch from the back of her neck down her back. And there's no way should have done this herself because it was under.
Speaker 2: Her braw straps.
Speaker 1: He's looking for another house, so.
Speaker 3: She had three three lines down her neck shoulder, backing down.
Speaker 2: So when she got into straps and I looked, and there's no way should have done itself.
Speaker 3: One, there's no where your arm can reach in that place from that lane, you know, and just went from top to bottom, not from bottom to the top.
Speaker 2: And it was under the brass.
Speaker 1: And you were to recognize the fair enough you've been able to feel how frightened she was, what it had done to her.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Well, I went straight away down to the toilets, and I walked straight up to the door where it manifest and challenge that was going to rip it so loud.
Speaker 2: I was going to destroy it. And a night where was hers?
Speaker 3: For nights after sense it was in the back of the garden in the shadows, and I stand there challenging it.
Speaker 2: I knew it was there.
Speaker 1: You know it's there.
Speaker 2: Challenge it to show itself a cigarette and has It's like if you stepped.
Speaker 1: Your mind.
Speaker 3: I challenge it, draws spruit to life for it. If you cross this line, you're done. I'm going to pull you to pieces hands. And I did that the night's time and it ended, and.
Speaker 1: It always will. It won't always be an easy battle. There will be some some situations where you can cure it in a minute, and there'll be some situations where you've got to work on it for a year, two years, three year. It's really hard because these dark entities are looking for a weakness. And when I say that, I don't mean weak people. I mean a weakness changing the armor. Yeah, just sorrow, sadness, loss.
Speaker 2: I got rid of that thing that was over me. I think it's attacked herself to my I mean the amount of crazy things have happened well with have been together, especially during lockdown. We go out driving at night because the board would get out.
Speaker 3: We played around with ranking article once which probably she'd had it during guided meditation. She'd had an encounter with.
Speaker 1: A b access right, and he gave her a key mm hmm.
Speaker 3: To something and he wanted her to join him. She didn't join him, but he gave her a key. Yeah, the fact that she accepted the key being good for her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was basically a guide.
Speaker 3: She chose to see me.
Speaker 1: It was just what we were paid. That's it will be like. You're like a lighthouse, right, I'm like a lighthouse in the dark, in the darkest that venture black, the darkest black that there is. And he's a pinprick of light. And that pimpric is me or you or Danny or Joe or Elaine, that person that picks up on energy.
Speaker 2: Well, I walked the woods a lot on my own at night, so late at night, and it was late sunset sometimes something before, and I tend to.
Speaker 3: Be out on my own. I sit on my own for hours and place, and I know what walks out, and I know what comes out when the sun goes down, when the portal opens and steps through. That guy from Wincey seeing the dog Man, I listened to his story when he spoke to you, and I know exactly where he was. I worked out and listened to where he's talking. He was at the top flashes. I listened to and I looked at the maps, and I broke it down. So from went to the ridge and I know what walks his lands I see when we were using one. But for what he pulled up outside of Marbins about one o'clock the main gate. Outside the main gate of Mark Park, you've got a time car park just opposite. Burst the car in so that the lights were facing the main gate. So like got out of the car and leaning against the back of the back of the driver's side, the back and the passenger side on the driver's side side, the passenger at the back, so.
Speaker 2: Leaning against the back of the car. As long as the slipper of woods.
Speaker 3: There as a road under it was called Devil's Head with feet lights and the Goblet bridge. There's a lot of slipper of woods with that car park is so I could see the street lights from the road down beneath and over there was like a slipper of woods. So over to the far side, which I started to hear something on all fours coming towards me.
Speaker 2: Is that a bad yet there's no way that way too, and like a fucking sheep or a cow got into that field, and that's how heavy it was.
Speaker 3: But it's got to be back the cow, because not only was the branches snapping underneath its feet, they were rushing underneath its feet. And it went from walking on two legs the forelegs, to bipedally and whatever it was walked right up to the back.
Speaker 2: End of the car. It was six or eight feet away from me.
Speaker 3: See the street lights behind it, whatever was there, I should have been able to see it.
Speaker 2: It was invisible. And I tell by the weight of its.
Speaker 3: Body, the way it was walking, the sound of its footfall, and the weight of this what the devastation of the cracking the sticks were just snapping, were crushing.
Speaker 2: It was heavier than free men for mine. It was massive. It was. It was at least two of me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what fifteen stonework fish because at least two of me at least it was massive.
Speaker 2: Whatever it was, and it walked right on the back of the car, and my x is freaking out.
Speaker 3: You can hear it's using a car with a radio one and you can hear the footsteps and she's going to get in the car.
Speaker 2: I'm smoking car. I wasn't freaked out in that sense, like I knew it was a little more easy.
Speaker 3: But I wasn't consumed by fear, you know what I mean. I just stared down into that boy that was there.
Speaker 2: I knew where it was.
Speaker 3: I could tell by the sound exactly where it moved to. I couldn't see her. I got in the car because she in the end that she was freaked out and only moved on because she she was like this gal there. Whatever it was was right. It was right at the back of the car, and it was six foot away from me minimum april maximum. It was within that range.
Speaker 2: It was close. I mean I should have been able to able to breathe, but couldn't. I I just heard the football. But I mean that's I wouldn't even say that's the strangest one.
Speaker 3: We've gone for a drive again during what that was about the same time, roughly one o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: But we've gone to.
Speaker 3: Were to Owen Park and that little car park almost as your past part slightly and he is a little right and turn into a little car parkers.
Speaker 2: Of nature trail and parts and that part. Quite a few ways things to happen in that car park. I'll be honest swell.
Speaker 3: I'm driving less in the passenger seat in front and in the back passinger.
Speaker 2: Window on her side. The uh an all of light around a swan an inch inch and a half in diameter and amber and color just appeared by the back window and.
Speaker 3: Thinks that I'm looking around trying to work out, thinking that's it's that torch, and I'm trying to look for the source of dislike and that someone shot and the torch at the park and that's not a torch. It's like a laser ped stub jected to see the reflection through my windows. Nothing, and I'm looking at it. I'm looking at I'm like, that's independent on its own. It's about two inches away from the window. It was about an inch and a half to two inches maximum in diameter. Then it starts to spin around in a circle by the back bundle. It starts moving in a circular motion, almost like an It starts like a big great pad and it splits into three ups. I don't know if you've ever seen the video of the flight MH three seventy, the Malaysia fight.
Speaker 2: They disappeared and then.
Speaker 3: There was some footage it was released a little later of these three orps around in the plane, and it disappeared.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't see that, but I ever heard of him before.
Speaker 3: These three orpes died interlocking in a We were moving in a circular motion about him through each pattern, and he started speeding up and getting bigger and let.
Speaker 2: You see that, and then a little weird did that look like? And then a voice, not my own voice.
Speaker 3: So one word into the back of my head, which was basically just but it was it was more like I could not I could feel the urgency in his voice.
Speaker 2: And it was that one word spoke a thousand words describe it. I knew it was in danger. It told me that one word, I knew we were. We were in danger. So I just peeled that in the car. And I mean the fact that this voice, whatever it was, it wasn't my voice. It was powerful. It was a forestative. And I smoke one.
Speaker 3: Word and told me a fast into a thousand things in one saying it was I felt the urgency, I felt the.
Speaker 2: What it was trying to relate to me. It's like, I'm in danger. I have to go.
Speaker 3: It was on the old probably would have stayed a little longer, but no, no, I got a partner with me and I would put it.
Speaker 2: So I appealed that Hart there and on the way back, going down the A forty nine, coming up to.
Speaker 3: The Cabbage Hall on the right hand and the opposite lane, it was earlier hours of the morning, like a shadow started appear on the road and started to stand up like a call, like something was manifesting ahead, was on the back lane and looking enough a truck can be aware as soon as it has had it gone.
Speaker 2: It dispersed whatever it was.
Speaker 3: But we could feel like on that old coach road as we're just feeling away from feel like there was something following us alongside.
Speaker 2: Us, something ancient, Yes, something something very ancient.
Speaker 3: Whatever that was like that would probably freaked me out more than the thing walking up to the back of the car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: I mean the fact that there was a voice telling me to go.
Speaker 1: As you can tell, quite a lot happened to Burry over the years. This was our initial chat. It was just supposed to be a phone call at first, but allowed me to record the conversation as we went along. So I'm going to sit down with him again next week and we're going to cover some of the experiences again because he wants to add some more detail and some other events that have happened. I think one of them is paranormal in the fact that he's seeing a ghost or a spirit. I think there's a cryptid account as well. We haven't really gone into much detail at the moment, so I'll be back in about two weeks time with the second half of that. If you've got any questions for Barry, or there is any advice or anything that you want to pass on, please make a comment in the comment section below and I can bring them up with him when I speak to him next week. I understand more than most people how the frustration of not being believed as a child, or the frustration of having things happening around you that others don't understand can literally turn to rage, and it can run you for many a year like an attachment. And when we're going through those things that sometimes when an attachment can take hold of us. I don't know a man yet that hasn't grown up. There's got some rage in him, you know. And you've heard me say it before. We take all of the tools away before they've even started to walk, and then we expect them to live in twenty twenty five when we were really built for, you know, to sit in a cave really and eat berries. And that might sound like I'm being facetious, but I'm not. Human beings are not made to put up with and live under the stress that we have now. So just having to navigate that through when I'm hard enough. And then tie that into the fact that most people are natural empaths. That's why you walk into a room and you suddenly know that someone's not right, and you walk into the pub and you know which one you need to be wary of something you know your lasses sped up with you are one of the kids is sick some natural intuition and we've kind of had that taken from us and we are to ought to disbelieve all of that, and that can lead to rage. But on the other side of rage, there is a kind of a calmness. I think Barry used the word an absolution, a deliverance from that and when you reach that side of it, you want that for other people. And that's the reason that Barry's come forward to share. He lives in an area that has a lot of high activity, and he was born in an area that's very similar to that as well. He has a connection to the land. He's happier out in nature, and most of us that have the rage eventually realized that nature's the answer for us, whether that be walking, you know, hiking, fishing, playing golf, whatever it is, like me and my horse is, whatever it is that sues your soul, do more of that, and when you look back going to meet someone who's going to the rage that you used to have, hopefully you'll have tools where you can help them through that. So, like I say, I'll sit down with Barry again this week and I will chat, we'll record the call again, and I'll bring that to you. Not this city coming next Saturday, but I'll put a reminder up on the YouTube channel.