Speaker 1: Coming up in like fifteen minutes, We're gonna do a little Cowboys kerosene. There's a lot to get into with the Dallas Cowboys. We got some goods for you. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: World news.
Speaker 1: World news, world news, world news, world news, world news.
Speaker 2: That was good man, world news. Okay.
Speaker 3: Jared Shaw is a thirty four year old dude from Dallas. But he plays for an Indonesian basketball league, or should I say played, he has been banned. I think I could make an Indonesian basketball league.
Speaker 2: I like that. Let's give that a shot.
Speaker 1: I haven't played in ten years, cardio and not hold up well, I would just take the stairs.
Speaker 2: I could.
Speaker 1: I could be a six man, yeah, and just play short stints. Yep, come in, bury a bucket immediately tab out. That's not a useful sixth man, that's a ninth man. It depends on the scenario. Six man needs to get heavy minutes, not the first guy off the bench. And I drained three and then to take a breather.
Speaker 2: Whenever I hear the word Indonesia, what rap lyric do you think I think of coming out smell it like Indonesia? Okay, I don't know why every time.
Speaker 3: So, this guy got arrested last week. Police rated at his apartment. They found one hundred and thirty two pieces of cannabis candies yum. So the airport there in Indonesia got a tip that he had received a suspicious package from Thailand. In Indonesia does not do well with drugs. In fact, he faces up to life sentence or the death building if found guilty. And they have done the firing squad thing too, which we've talked about the other day at South Carolina.
Speaker 2: So they're trying not to have any drugs ever in their country.
Speaker 3: Pretty much pretty much. Now, he had eight hundred and sixty nine grams. I don't know how much that would mean or what that would do to you become many. Eight hundred and sixty nine grams.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of grams.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's one hundred and thirty two candies.
Speaker 2: Though, Like, was he getting it for his entire stay?
Speaker 3: He said actually, he said that he was like gonna try to get some to some of the players in the league at the club, his team, yet they fired him. He was just trying to get him some He's just trying to get him some edibles and they fired him, and then the league banned him, and literally he could die for this.
Speaker 2: He's distributing drugs. Technically he could die for this. But I do think this is the kind of thing. This is the reason you have an embassy. Okay, you know what I'm saying. In other words, step in.
Speaker 1: They'll just step in and they'll be like, look, charge him, don't do it for life, definitely don't kill him. And then they're like, what's in it for me? And they're like, Trump will give you the plane that Cutter's given him, and you can have that plane.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, this guy's got to be the dumbest person in the world to go to a country that you know has a firing squad for people who have drugs, and then have enough drugs to deal drugs. I think like too.
Speaker 1: He may not have known all the details, but I do know that if you're going over there, you're told, dude, don't have drugs.
Speaker 3: He's been playing there since twenty twenty two, so he said three years to get acclimated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, there's ex And did you not see the Britney grinder thing, Like don't we know now? Cripple check, right, this is why I stay here.
Speaker 3: I just stay here, like you're just not familiar with the laws in other places.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is to save vacation money. Just show this to your wife. I'll do the same thing. Show it to cats, say hey, like, this is why we're not going anywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my daughter wants to go overseas and I'm without.
Speaker 3: Us brother cheaper to fly overseas than find somewhere in a MIRRORA. No, I know, but my daughter's only like five years old. Yeah, she's older than that now.
Speaker 1: I mean, I treat her like an adult until she says she wants to go overseas. I'm like, I think you're way too young you want her to Okay, So now finally you're to watch Taken.
Speaker 2: Oh you're finally ready to Okay, you're finally ready, And here's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I'm ready for her to watch Good luck, honey. Have you ever heard of Scared Straight?
Speaker 2: Uh? So I'm getting ready to go to Turks and Caicos? Hell? Yeah, how dangerous is that? It's gotten more dangerous over you guys screwed. Last time I went on a big family vacation, you guys did stories about helicopter crashes where I'm going, ants being blowing fire, ants blowing onto people on the beach.
Speaker 1: It's no dude, Turks and caicos is amazing. I just wouldn't go there now, all right, coming up next Cowboys Kerosene. Let's get to the latest Cowboys news right here on the Eagle.