Speaker 1: Hey, what is happening and what is up all my Promethean nights. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I hope everyone gained about ten to fifteen pounds and you were so bloated you had to unbutton that top button and you slept like a baby for at least two to three hours in that recliner. Lord knows that I did, and I'm still recovering today. But now, guys, I got another episode before you. Guys. It's a guest spot that I did on another show. But before I do that, I got two orders of business. I want to bring up number one. Until Monday, we have a Black Friday cell going on. If you go to Prometheusleins dot supercast dot com, we are having our thirty percent off cell on the All Access Pass, So you can go and get an all Access pass now for seven bucks for the next few days. So even if you already have a current subscription, you could stock up and get this special price. And you can also give a gift subscription at this thirty percent off discounted rate to your friends and family for the holidays. So take advantage, guys, because this ends Monday. Now. Second order of business. I'm sure some of you may have noticed the ads on the various podcast players. Now I've expressed to you guys that I have a full time job and this is something that I do on the side, but I would like to do this full time. The camera equipment I got thousands of dollars in out of my own pocket. This microphone that I'm speaking in is a five hundred dollars microphone. The soundboard which this microphone is hooked up to is about a five hundred dollars soundboard, and the computer the Imax audio that this thing is hooked up to is another two thousand dollars computer, not counting the three screens and the lights. I'm sure you guys get the point. And the editing software and the subscriptions for the videos and the audio royalties. This costs me a lot of money to produce this content. And I know a lot of people think that this is just something really easy, so it don't cost me nothing, and I just I'm looking to make a million dollars and get rich, and I know a lot of you guys know that's not the case. But I've already had a bunch of people commenting on the various platforms. How frustrating the ads are, well, then you can go to the website and sign up for the four dollars a month package and get an ad free experience. Nobody is that broke, but they can't afford four dollars a month to support a show that they obviously love and listen to every single week to get rid of the ads that annoy them. I get it. Ads annoy me too, but I pay to get rid of them. I pay twenty dollars a month to get rid of the ads on YouTube. There are other certain shows that I become supporting members because I listen to them quite frequently and I pay to get rid of the ads, and I know the expense that it costs. So if you are not financially able to get a four dollars a month package to get rid of these ads, or if you're just too cheap and unwilling to, that's fine, but you're going to have to suffer through these ads because this is a way that costs you nothing, but it helps support the show. And this is a way for me to recuperate some of the money that I have invested into this, and it serves as a potential way for me to do this full time and to get new gear and to actually pay some of the people that's helping me do this show. This will be the first and only time that I talk about this. I'm not going to apologize for this, but this is just a way for me to recuperate some of our costs to continue to reinvest back into this thing that I love to do. And it's a quick fix. If it gets on your nerves that bad, hey get the four dollars a month package and you can have an ad free experience. And if it upsets you enough that you don't want to listen to the show anymore, don't let the door hit you with the good Lord split you on the way out. I'm not going to mourn the loss because you're that type of person that will sit in the back seat and never give a dollar to the gas tank and complain about where we're going and try to give directions every day. You're the person that will stand in line at the soup kitchen for the free soup and hamburger and complain how bad it tastes. I don't care if you're in my camp. But now that that's over with, But This is a great episode that I did with a couple of guys that really come to know and enjoy their company. Just advisory warning, they have a little bit of language, so if you do have some kids in the room, be aware. But this is the Cult of Conspiracy and this is with Jonathan and Jacob and we talk about the elongated skulls. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the journey. Guys, des are.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cults of Conspiracy and my name's Jonathan. I'm Drake, and today we bring back your boy Justin from Prometheus Lens Podcast. Welcome back to the Cult. Brother.
Speaker 1: Hey, thank you, man, I had my old man nap. I'm ready for a late night session. Brother.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, that's the way we gonna tell you.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Before we started, we started talking about the topic at hand here. And honestly, Jonathan, for as long as you and I have been doing this program, running this show, we have never done an episode about the elongated skulls.
Speaker 3: Had been found at different places around the world.
Speaker 4: It's always been a topic that I think we may have mentioned it at time or two, but we've never actually done a deep dive on it.
Speaker 3: Justin when you told us that that was what you wanting to.
Speaker 4: Get into tonight, not gonna lie, got really excited, got really excited, bro.
Speaker 1: Got bricked up again. I just got to have it of doing that to you.
Speaker 4: Brother, I'm telling you, slightly bricked, slightly bricked, no doubt.
Speaker 2: No, it is cool learning about the elongated skulls and everything because it kind of tells a little bit of a different story about you know, our past and where our genes manipulated and that whole story, you know. And then you see like there are people who were trying to emulate, you know, the elongated skulls by stretching out their baby skulls and stuff like that. So I don't know, dude, I don't know what the what the truth is behind it, but I can't wait to hear what you found.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's just one of those things that throughout studies and just look at it stuff. That was one thing that really fascinated me. And what I do is, you know, Michael Heiser said it best. He never even had original idea. It's just stumbling across and reading other people's stuff and just kind of compiling the puzzle pieces and maybe putting your opinion and perspective on the thing. So like just going through like Ala Marzouli's films and his books and being friends with like doctor jud Burton and doctor Aaron Judkins who've actually went down there to Peru and hailed these skulls and studied them and took notes. And it's pretty cool just being able to compile all this stuff and just kind of look at it and learn from these guys and stand on their shoulders.
Speaker 2: Oh man, it is. It is so great to have just a wealth of information at your fingertips, especially whenever you go down the right rabbit holes you start following the right people that are that are doing like the right kind of research and they're not doing it just for likes and shit like that, but like pure researchers, And that's that's really the people that we want to come in contact with. That's that's the people that you know, we admire, like because it's like, what are we doing on here if we're not searching for truth? Right? Like we all want to know what the truth is. I don't know where the hell we came from. We can all say that we have faith and all that kind of stuff, but you don't know. So it's cool to like come across like this kind of stuff here, and maybe it kind of paints a little bit weirder of a picture elongated skulls. Dude, I mean, what are you gonna do with that?
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say too, And we're I have the whole biblical worldview and the Nephelum giants and stuff like that. It filters just like straight through there, and it doesn't matter where you go. It's the same story. It's just different verbiage and who's putting their spin, you know, or flavor to the sauce. Because the Native Americans they call them star people that they came from the stars, and then that they took their women. And then here you have these these giants that come in and they're ravaging the land and stealing stuff and just murdering their people. And then at the same time you have benevolent ones that are teaching them civilization how to grow corn and how to cultivate their crops and build these megalithic structures. And then you go to the Middle East and they have Oannus and the Seven Sages. Then you have the Nephulham giants, and Genesis six and you know Quatsi, Kettle, Vericoca. All these different cultures have very similar stories. And it's funny because when you look into these elongated skulls, they are found at all these locations where you have these kind of stories. It's like a little common thread that's left behind.
Speaker 3: I was gonna ask you that next. Now I know that the image of the.
Speaker 4: Elongated skulls right now, famously this was found in Peru, and there's this one story about how the like Jonathan said, the parents to strap this to their babies heads while the hoods are still forming, to try to emulate what they thought the gods would look like. But I do know that there have been other elongated skulls that have been found across the world other than Peru. Can you, like, off the top, name a few places where we found them.
Speaker 1: They found some in Russia, they found some in Iraq and the Middle East. They found them that in South America. Trying to think, I think they even found some in China. But I mean, you find these things just scattered everywhere.
Speaker 3: I thought that in America.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, see I thought I heard something about China, But I also couldn't remember if I was getting that in feet binding mixed up, because I know China did feet binding for forever, so it's like, I'm not sure which type of deformations they did to their kids, but okay, the elongated skulls too, fair enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And what's wild is you can you can look at them and especially like like I said, looking through doctor jud Burton's work and doctor Aaron Judkins, I mean, they're anthropologists and archaeologists. They know this stuff. You can tell by looking at them. The ones that are headboarded, they have telltale signs. They got the flat spots and the indentions, and how they wrap the head gives it a different look. Some of them are more canonical, some are more elongated towards the back, like you see a lot of the Egyptian iconography. So it's kind of like a stylization type thing. But you can look at them and see and there's telltale signs. There's a good percentage of them that they find there is no evidence of headbinding whatsoever. And as we go through some of this and go through some of my notes, I've even got documented cases of infants and fetuses still in the mother's womb that they have dug up and found these elongated heads. So this was a whoa genealogical thing. And this shows you that the people that were headbinding, this is why they were trying to emulate what they might have called their gods, their their royal class that.
Speaker 2: Is freaking nud stewed. All right, So I know that you're a Christian guy, you're kind of looking at it through a Christian lens just out of curiosity. Do they say where these elongated skull beings came from? Did they come from the sky, did they come from the dirt, did they come from the ocean? Or did they ever mention that?
Speaker 1: It doesn't just come right out and say, but like there's little hints and you've got to kind of sift through them and connect the dots yourself.
Speaker 3: I think the Native Americans called them the star people were.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I kind of like that because like in the Hebrew Bible you had the Genesis six event and it sounds, you know, almost identical to these other stories that these angelic beings came down and bred with the daughters of men and created these nephelem giants. And one of the best things I've ever discovered and I'm not some scholar, you know, I'm just a layman that likes looking into this stuff. But with modern day software, you're kind of without of excuse. Now you got all these inner lineers and these concordance you know, books and things like that, and everything's hyperlinks now, so you could sit there and go through the Bible and highlight these words and look them up and see their alternate translations and mess with the context and see, you know, which fits better. Kind of like what we talked about on the last show that I came on, and you find just all kinds of like little hints like leading to these people having an elongated skulls. It doesn't just come right out and say it, but it's like the Anakim tribe. To Anakim was a Nephelin giant tribe that God's people. It was one of the people that they were to devout to destruction when they were clearing out the Holy Land. But their name in Hebrew, when you go through and look at that, that means long necked people. And some of the res searched that these scientists and doctor's degree people have looked at these elongated skulls. They're for Raymond Magnum is pushed all the way to the back, so it's basically where your spye anchors to this skull. And even with the ones with headbinding that for Raymond Magnum doesn't move, it doesn't adjust, it just just the shape of the head. It doesn't mess with where the anchor point is. But these ones that they found that they believe are you know, genetic that for Raymond Magnum is pushed all the way to the back to compensate and balance this head. And they even said in there that's it is their estimation that these heads were so irregular that they would have to have had extra long necks to compensate for the balancing of this head. So that kind of ties right into this Anakin. When I was reading through this.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, dude, that is so crazy. It is. It is just nuts how so many stories just interlink. And you know, not to sound like that guy, but like, I think that there's really something to the coexist bumper sticker. Not saying you got to believe every one of them, but I think that there is information that you can pull from each you know, each people's story and what they believe in stuff like that. I mean I think that, you know, maybe the whole picture wasn't really painted in one book. I think that maybe you pull it from multiple books. I don't know. I mean, what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 1: And that's with me is you know, I have a Christian worldview, but I do tend to ruffle some feathers because people, you know, hear me say that I have a Christian worldview and then I'm a Christian. But then they listen to my show and I'm talking to like doctor Venite Agravall and he's an expert in Hindu mythology, and we're talking about their belief system and their creation stories and their flood stories. And some people, they do they get being out of shape because they want to isolate themselves. And I'm like, how are you gonna learn anything? How are you gonna find these common threads and cipher all this stuff? Because like you said, I believe that we all have puzzle pieces, none of us has it all, and so we have to sit down and see how our stories, you know, line up, and where they differ, and exchange pieces with each other. That way we can get a fuller picture.
Speaker 2: And honestly, whenever you do that, doesn't it just like more concrete the idea that your beliefs are correct whenever you find compelling like similar stories from other lineages and from other histories and stuff like that. Like to me, that's what I would be looking for. And it seems like, you know, I don't know why that would rough anybody's feathers, Like you know, where nobody's changing up their philosophy or their faith just by looking into other literatures. I think it's just more of the curiosity. It's not a sin to be curious.
Speaker 1: Right, you know, That's been my experience that when I go digging into these other mythologies and start comparing and other religions and see all the common threads and things like that, it does it just solidifies my faith. It gives me like a good foundation to stand on.
Speaker 2: Right right, So you know, I had a question. This is just you know, out of my own curiosity, and it will tie back into what we're talking about here, but just out of curiosity, FRO. I just want your thoughts on if you had to imagine where Heaven and Hell are Are they in another dimension? Are they literally physically above and below us? Are the states of mind, What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 1: If I had to pick one, it'd probably be like a different realm. But of course they have physicality to them, because you know, when you go through the Bible, you hear about the bread of Heaven and the man I came down, so that that's physical. And then you know, like Timsey Albarino talks about all the time, it's like, well, then you have to ask the question. Then they must have crops and fields to grow this grain to make this bread. They must have a grinding and processing and processing of this manner in this wheat, and you hear about feasting and drinking, and in the Bible you have Angel showing up and having meals with Abraham, and you have all these descriptions of heaven and also Hail being like physical places, and Adam and Eve was was kicked out at this place. So it's kind of like the way I always seen it was. It was kind of like a your brain being the supercomputer and your eyes being the receiver, and you have the ability to get all channels. It's like the when I was a kid, that that box that had the card and you got the cheap channels. You got everything with that card. But then if they zapped that car boom, you only had five or six channels. It's kind of like at the Fall, our car got zapped and we were restricted on the channels that we could watch.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, And I guess to build on that, I have heard other people, you know, people who are like, you know, into the channeling, and people who are talking to other deities and whatever. I'm not going to make this a woo woo episode, but one thing that I do find very interesting is how they say they do connect with them. And they say that in order to connect with these higher dimensional beings let's just use that as a term, call them angels, call them whatever, how they do connect with them is that they have to raise their own frequency and kind of match them and meet them in the middle. And so I just out of curious, Well, this was kind of something that I've been thinking about here lately, and I promise I'm gonna be going somewhere with this. But you know, whenever you have to raise your frequency to meet you up meet somebody else up in the middle, I almost wonder if, like, all right, so, yes, we like we perceive everything around us as physical reality, but Also, I also think that, you know, the higher dimensional beings call them angels or whatever, are also experiencing their version of physical reality, right, Like, if they are indeed higher dimensional as we as, I'm sure that we don't even like truly understand what that fuck that even means. But like, if they are, you know, higher dimensional, they seem to have kind of a physical body and they're surrounded by a physical plane. And that's just kind of strange. And the reason why I asked that is because I feel like there's a lot of people that think that like Heaven is in like somewhere in the universe, and Hell is somewhere like beneath our feet. And I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with that. I don't know personally, but just I think that it's more than likely that these things are interdimensional or coming from different realms, or it could just be, you know, like you said, kind of just a connector to the radio the that is your mind.
Speaker 4: Canna, let me try to all right, you on my back patio, I got an ant pile right now, to an ant inside of that ant pile that might look up and see me stepping over it to go into my house.
Speaker 3: Okay, I am in the same physical playing field that that ant is in. However, that ant has no concept of my world, my reality, my day to day, the house, a car, a kitchen where I cook my food like that ant has no and there's no way, even a few words yes in this contrived example. If I was to get to the ant's level of intelligence or something where we could communicate and I could explain to this ant what my life is like, this ant would have no not even in a dream state, not even imagination. Under ant version.
Speaker 4: Of DMT has no fucking concept of what that even looks like.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But it's in the same play micro cosms. Micro cosms.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we are living on the same plot of land, like not even like a country mile, Like I sleep less than fifteen yards away from this ants whole world.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I think that the angelic realm, demonic realm, if you want to call it, that is physical quote unquote. I don't believe that our flesh shoots could physically go there, right, but I do believe that they exist within the same playing field, but in a completely different realm that we have no concept of if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: So kind of more like the uh what is it? The like the the Viking tree of life kind of situation.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, if we're gonna but if we're gonna take it on that uh, okay, the chakras, I'll speak to you in your language. Let me let me try to go there. Okay, gets not saying like we're living in the sacral. Now, what's like mid tier, what's like belly section?
Speaker 2: M I honestly don't know a whole lot about chakras. So I don't even know why said that was my language.
Speaker 4: Okay, fair so, but we have all seven or nine or whatever chakras within the same physical body, right, and they all work together. You can't have one without the other as a matter of fact. But this chakra down here is operating at this level. It doesn't speak the same language as this chakra. They don't even operate in the same world, but they're within the same body.
Speaker 2: So you're leaning more towards interdimensional play.
Speaker 3: Then I think it's both.
Speaker 4: I think it's yes, interdimensional but also a physical place at the same time. But like, what does a six dimensional physical place look like to a third dimensional eyeball, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It probably a difficult story.
Speaker 1: I can't remember who it was, but they explained it pretty well that I thought anyway. But they were talking about three D worlds and two D worlds, and they drew out two stick fee a male and a female, and they said, this is Tom and this is Sally. And Tom and Sally live in their two D world. We in our third dimension world can get right face to face with Tom and Sally and they can never even know where they're And it says, and even Tom, he looks over at Sally, and he doesn't even see Sally for what she truly is. He looks over at all he sees is a straight line, and he said, And I can take this pencil, he said, and stab straight through their two D world. He said. The only thing they're going to see is a dot, a small dot getting bigger and bigger and bigger. He said, then vanish, he said, that's kind of how I perceptualize the spiritual realm and these other realms and higher entities and things like that. And I was like, yeah, to me, a simpleton, I was like, that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yeah, I think you explained that perfectly. I can vibe with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that a lot.
Speaker 4: We are literally stick figures on a fucking notebook in the realm of the spirit world and we yep, I like.
Speaker 3: That a lot.
Speaker 2: Damn that was on it right there. I like that, you know, kind of thought process that you just you just like threw a thought bubble into my head and just created a whole different world. That's awesome. But so the reason I was asking all that is because I wanted to see. You know, some people they say that they've been seeing UFOs. Now I know that a lot of them are kind of government controlled. Maybe they have some well, they definitely have some kind of technology that we're absolutely not aware of as a result of reverse engineering, possible fallen craft, or just the advancement of technology as it proceeds and progresses along time, like through time. I could be either one of them, could be both. I don't know, but I've been seeing so. Just earlier today, I was walking outside. It was my first time going outside all day. I've been sick. I've been watching just for ball and uh then we watched the Santa Claus movies. But like, uh, just laying on my couch basically all day right, just sick as a dog. And so I finally went outside earlier today I had to go pick up like a grocery order, and I looked outside and I was like, I wonder if I can see one of these things that electro Nick is always talking about, like, because I always look up, no doubt, bro, I'm always looking up and I never see anything right, Like, oh no.
Speaker 4: Now have you talked to him about his process, because somehow you always knows exactly where to look, like it's calling to him. Now when you went out and looked, did you just scan the skies? Did you go off a vibe and be like it's over my left shoulder, like what happened here?
Speaker 2: So he always talks about how it's just kind of a knowing like kind of situation there. And so I went out, and originally Luisa was going to be going to go get the groceries. I was like, you know what, I haven't been out of the house all day today. Let me go out and and I'll I'll go pick up the groceries. And so I walk outside and I look just for whatever reason. I mean, I probably will probably look up every night and try and find this kind of stuff, and I look up, dude, and I see one. Finally I saw one on my own today without electro nick having a hold my hand. It was crazy and so and it just looks like a tiny little star that is just moving, that's all like a tight like not even one of the big stars, just like one of the small ones. And at first I was like, you know, cause I've been feeling sick and fevery all day. I was like, is my perception really off right now? And so I was like, you know, I thought it was just like the way I moved my head, that that's what made the star perceived to me as if it was moving. But then I stared at it and I was like, oh my god, this thing's actually moving, and it's moving at the same pace as the ones that we saw in Florida, which was pretty crazy, right, And I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: First Pleaadians on your own.
Speaker 2: I'll be damn well, there's Pleadians. I don't know. I mean, I can all we can really do is just take Nick at his word for that. But what I saw was a seemingly look alike star that just so happened to be traversing the night sky, and and I went to go in. I was getting ready to take a step and go back into my apartment and go tell Luisa. And I wanted to get the baby. Wouldn't really give a fuck about that, but you know, I want to tell her. And as soon as I had that thought that I was getting ready to take a step to go back inside, dude, it disappeared and it's completely clear sky, no clouds at all. And I was like, ah, I guess that was just for me, all right, I appreciate that. And so have you ever seen anything like that justin where you just look up in the night sky and you feel like maybe there's a star moving, not like a comment like this thing is not shooting across the sky. It's almost like going at the speed, almost as as like what an airplane would go, but it's there's no blinking lights and they turn off and then they turn on and it's I don't know that's what Nick has told us what he, you know, views the Pleadians as or whatever. But have you ever looked up in the in saw like a UFO or anything like that.
Speaker 1: No, I have it, but I've not really spent a whole lot of time looking for them, you know, I'm sure it's kind of like the blue Honk DA Civic. You really don't notice them or see them until you get one, or you actually start paying attention and watching for them. I always thought, you know, that the stars are beautiful, especially like where I'm at there's no light pollution, and I'm way up in the mountains. You can go out, like if I'm going outside of smoke or something like that, and I look up and I'm you know, in awe a lot of times. But it's like, I love looking into astronomy and the stars and the mythology and all that kind of stuff behind it. But I'm that person I cannot pick stuff out, so I get overwhelmed. I look up, I'm like, Okay, there's the Big Dipper obviously, but the rest of them, no, I'm just lost.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm the same exact way. I don't know constellations and all that other stuff. I mean, it's cool to like look into and have other people talk about and you know, astronomy and astrology and all that fun jazz, but I wish that I understood it more, to be honest with you, So I can have a better understanding of what the hell it is I'm looking at out in the night sky.
Speaker 4: You know, we need to invest in a telescope and or do a show at an observatory one night.
Speaker 3: I think we should.
Speaker 4: We should, really should, especially now that you're moving back to Louisiana.
Speaker 3: This is something that can happen.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, well, especially one of these nights, were at the clear Night and you could see a decent shot of Mars or a Saturn or something and we could just talk that shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah you want to. I want to say, last, the Highland Observatory. You ever been to that one?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been there multiple times. They do bonfires every Friday during the summer.
Speaker 2: All right, we're doing it. We're definitely trip.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's I think LSU puts it on as a matter of fact. But so all of this to tie in here, we'll talk about aliens. We're talking about other planes of existence now to tie back into the skull elongation, right, we're saying that we have seen these primarily in Peru, but you're saying Russia and China and all these other places, Now, do all of them have a similar story about the gods that they were trying to emulate coming from the sky, or did any of them have some sort of weird nuances that you know.
Speaker 1: Of the ones that I've looked at, I mean that there might be just little different caveats, but the overall arch and theme is the same. And of course you even have the same kind of story. But like with Georgio, you have the ancient aliens or ancient astronaut theories or theorists, but it's it's the same baseline story. You know, a higher being came down and stuck their hands in Earth and messed with the gene pool and taught them to knowledge. So I mean, once again, I mean you can fight with people over verbiage and what you want to call it, but I mean it's the pretty much the same throughout the world.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 4: Now you hold up an image of one of a minute, Actually not an image, you have a whole model in your house.
Speaker 1: M hm, bro, where the hell did.
Speaker 3: You get that?
Speaker 1: You would actually laugh when I tell you I found this on Etsy?
Speaker 3: Hell yeah I did.
Speaker 1: But this is a model, uh, And it's too scale, identical to the one of the ones in Perracas. And I've got a bunch of autographs on here. I've got Timothy Albarino, Georgio from Ancient Aliens, uh La Marzouli, doctor Lor Sanger, a bunch of people. But I take this with me to conferences and just you know, accumulate autographs. But the first one I got it because I was going to meet La Marzouli for the first time. Yeah, and I'll never forget. I got pictures and stuff. But like when I walked up with this thing, his eyes got as big as golf balls. Because he's actually been to produce several times. But he's the I think, the only. If he's not the only, he's definitely a small handful of people that has studied these things, like he has held them in his hand, he has took DNA samples, he has worked with optometrists and anthropologists and all these other specialty fields and done probably the most extensive testing on these skulls. So he knows them better than anybody. Yeah, and when I held it out, he was freaked out. He was like, oh my god, where did you get this? And then because he had.
Speaker 3: He thought it was a real he thought you had like stole artifact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or in the very least. He thought that this was a from a mold that Joe Taylor had made. And Joe Taylor went with him on one of his trips down there, and they'd done moldings, the first moldings of these proocous skulls. So when he's seen that where it was so identical to scale, he thought it was from Joe Taylor's mold and he was like, how did you get this? Because that's supposed to be the only mold in existence, so these things are not supposed to be floating around. But he was just blown away at how identical it was, because even the saddrisseutral lines are missing, the demandible is missing. And then like I talked about the forrae and magnum, yeah, all the way in the back because in a normal skull it mounts right here. Yeah, so he's just blown away at the end.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna ask you this too, the little then the bumps across kind of like what would be right above our actual forehead, But on that thing, it's like the midway point. Those nodules, if you will, are those indicative of all of the skulls or that you said, there's actually there's been some differences, right, there's some flat ones, some dips and stuff like that. So what is that supposed to be on that?
Speaker 1: To tell you the truth, I've not really looked that far into it, but I do know that there's all these different and novel malise. You know, it's just like a different I don't know what you would call it, genetic markers, sure defects or or something like that. But what's wild is how the ones that are result from headbinding. They all have this sad or sutra line that all humans have, even the headbinding ones. Yeah, but these ones that they found they believe to be genetic. As you can see, Yeah, it's absent, and.
Speaker 3: I mean thinking about that first of all.
Speaker 4: First of all, before we can send you talking about this skull, because I have so many more things to bring up. But Jonathan, if any of our listeners would like to see this alien skull, this elongated skull that we're talking about so much, because you know, talking about it's one of things. But a picture's worth a thousand words, Jonathan, tell them where they can go.
Speaker 2: You can come check us out at Paton dot com, slash Cultive Conspiracy Podcast, or Rockman dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy. Both of those links are down on the shown it's below. If you sign up over there that you're going to have absolutely commercial free episodes every single episode. You'll be able to get the episodes a couple of days in advance. And also, if you sign up for the Third Eye All the Way Open Tire, you will have access to join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central Time with all of the rest of the good Cult members. And if you're like us, usually the live shows are the best shows of the week because we cover such a wide scale cornicopia of conspiracies, if you will, and it's just the best time. It's so much fun, you know, kind of just bouncing from idea to idea, and uh yeah, it's the best way to be able to support the show as well. So thank you to all the good Cult members who have already done so.
Speaker 4: And again, we cannot stress this enough. I don't know one that's very important. We know, commercial suck, I get it.
Speaker 2: Did your head just transform to an elongated skull to say that or what?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: I just had to I had to drop the base of my voice a little bit, you know, I can't just throw that out for everybody. So I love this fucking soundboard dude. Anyway, Okay, so back to these skulls here. You're saying that line and with the line you're talking about here is for anybody who doesn't can't see this. When you look at a human skull, there's usually the X marker across the top, right, and that's where the skull finishes forming after the child is born. Right, Whenever a baby is born, very top of the skull is still not bone yet. It's still open pretty much, and we have to be very careful with babies.
Speaker 3: It takes a.
Speaker 4: Little bit longer for the brain to finish forming, and that's so that the baby can easily squeeze through the.
Speaker 3: Pelvic canal of a woman. And I get this.
Speaker 4: You look at that elongated skull, and let's just say that this wasn't from binding. Let's say this was one of the examples like you're saying, because this doesn't have that line going down it. This was genetic. This baby was born this way, right. I don't think the skull would have any issue coming out, Mom, Gonna be honest with you, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's kind of.
Speaker 2: Built for right, Yeah, I was actually thinking about this too. So whenever my niece was born, my oldest niece, whenever she was born, she had like her head got stuck in the canal, right, And dude, her fucking skull was looking a little bit like that, right, And I was just thinking, I mean, instead of you know, hiking up some kind of rods to be able to stretch these skulls out, wouldn't they just couldn't they just leave the skulls in there a little bit longer and have the vaginal canal stretch it out for them.
Speaker 3: But not always. The case depends on the childbirth right.
Speaker 1: As the skullcap right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's the other thing too.
Speaker 4: If this, let's say it was because same situation my youngest right, my baby boy when he was born. My wife is a tiny framed woman with a very small hit frame. Okay, this child was over ten pounds. Needless to say, it was an emergency c section. Neither here nor there after, like thirty four hours of trying to push the top of his head was cone shaped as hell. You could clearly see where like the pelvic bones started and where the rest of this child began. It was there was no fucking way this child was coming out of this.
Speaker 3: Let's be honest with you, not even for the skin.
Speaker 4: The bones would have had to have snapped to make that happen, but neither here nor there.
Speaker 2: I know you feel bad when you're looking at it too. It's like, oh, I just did my sister just give birth to fucking dan Ackroyd back in the nineties, or what's going on over here? Dude?
Speaker 4: It wasn't my first time seeing a baby with that kind of struggle, so I didn't think nothing of it like that.
Speaker 3: But my point is, though, even in.
Speaker 4: The most extreme cases of that, right talking ancient times eight hundred years ago, where like it may have taken a woman three days to have a child, maybe that head would have been lodged there for who fucking knows. Fine, let's say this was to naturally happen that skull, give it six months. I could probably give it two months, but just for the sake of argument, an extreme case, six months, that skull would have formed back to the natural way it's supposed to go.
Speaker 3: And even if it didn't, even if.
Speaker 4: This was that one rarest of cases of somebody who just accidentally naturally had a crazy cone shaped head, fine, it would be a one off, not groups of them in a tribal setting with gods that had the same type of image. You see what I'm saying, There's no way that this was by accident.
Speaker 2: Well, I was just looking up over here, and I'll share the screen to be able to show what I've been looking at over here. I just typed in elongated skulls on Google, and it talks about all the different people who you know, you can find these elongated skulls with talks about the Maya, the Parakas, the Alcone, al Cone, the Apache, Mojave, Yuma, and Pueblo Indians, along with the Mayans in Mexico, Nicaragua and Costa Rica, Guatemala, Jamaica, Cuba, Puerto Rico, and the Andean region of South America, and they all are talking about a artificial cranial deformation. None of them are agreeing that any of this is any kind of alien. They're just saying, oh, it's just all artificial. None of them talk about how you know what you were just talking about before, as far as like the skulls already looking elongated before they're even coming out of the mother's womb. So it's It's like, this is the kind of stuff that you know, It really just makes you scratch your head because if there is proof that a lot of these you know, deformed skulls were happening within the womb before being stretched out or before having rods to elongate their skulls, it would be something that either they are too dumb and they didn't do enough research or it's a cover up. And now why would they cover it up? Is my big question? I mean, do they do they want to cover up aliens? Do they want to cover up nephelum? I mean, what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 1: Justin And that's the thing because these scientists stuff, they have to be in two camps because they're not ignorant. So it's like they are either in straight up denial, because if you think about it, these are not the standard, they're the exception. And with any exception, there's a lot fewer count and a lot fewer number and it doesn't matter where you go. Like we talked about all these different cultures, a lot of them talk about seven there were seven sages. There was seven magi wise men sages that come with o Annas. When Vericocha came out he had seven Vericocha like disciples with him, So it's like these true elongated ones, there was just a very small, select pure blood type of hybrid being, and then the ones they chose to breed with, they probably passed some of these anomenal he's on to the children. So this is a very small pool. So where these scientists are finding all these headbinded ones, they're just saying, oh, well, ninety percent of them can be explained. There's only a very small percentage that's not explained by conventional science. But I'm sure there's an exclamation. There is no supernatural there is no such thing as ET's alien, so therefore it's just we've not figured out why yet. So it's kind of like they're in denial.
Speaker 4: But then recently they're admitting more and more about aliens being real, but.
Speaker 1: Like a yeah, and then there's a certain small handful that knows the truth and they're suppressing that truth. Whether it's to quote unquote to protect the population, not to get them freaked out, or it's they want to find out if there's any of these things left, if they can hybridize them, genetically modify them, if there's any kind of technological or knowledge type stuff they can pull from these entities. It's kind of like scientists that find a new discovery. They don't come right out and tell everybody they've done it. They repeat the process and make sure they can replicate it and that, you know, and do all these spel safe tests before they make sure they milk it dry or they let the public know.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So that's what I believe. I believe these scientists are either in denial because they are the exception and not the rule, or the small handful that know that just keep it under wraps.
Speaker 2: Well, there's you know, there's mainstream science. There is what is commonly accepted by the you know, the masses of whoever is controlling the narrative of science. And then there's the people who kind of go off the beaten path and they do their own research, they do their own scientific you know, reasonings or whatever they do, and those people are typically not looked at in a in a light manner.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 2: Those people are typically shunned because they believe maybe they believe in the ether, or maybe they believe that, you know, just talking about like Graham Hancock, maybe they believe that there was some kind of asteroid, And you know, like it's like those people for some reason they can't mesh with what mainstream science is. And I understand it, but only to a point. Like I anytime you say, well, this is actual proof that there were aliens or elongated skulls or something like that, why on earth is that so hard for mainstream science to accept? Is it because it changes their narrative? Does it make them look like they're too stupid and they didn't look into it? Does it make the people that are bringing it up look a lot smarter? And does it knock the you know, mainstream science down a notch.
Speaker 1: Right legacy and ego? Because you have people that has dedicated twenty thirty years of their life to specializing in a certain field and they are the leading expert. They don't want to let that go. If they admit that they were wrong, they lose their notoriety, they lose that authority position, and their life's work is flushed down the commode. So I think even some of these people that hold to certain ideas, they have to know that they're wrong and that or they have a high probability of being wrong in these some of these other people have good ideas or good theories or speculations. It's just they will never admit that because then they have to step down from their throne and their life's work is meaningless.
Speaker 2: You know, it's just really a shame that science got political, and we saw exactly what that manifested into itself back in twenty twenty. And basically, you know, the rest is history. But you know, it's just crazy. Whenever you got people disagreeing with each other, even whenever you're showing actual artifacts or actual facts in general or stuff like that, I can't look at that. That doesn't apply to what I understand. It's like, God, damn, dude.
Speaker 3: Take it back to the back in the day.
Speaker 4: How many times have we read stories about like Admiral Bird is coming to mind, but not even him. Right, there's these Global Exploration Society or the World Adventurer Society, Right, These really wealthy explorer types, all of them somehow just come together in England once a year to sip scotch and tell tales of their travels to Africa and their travels to the North Pole and all these things.
Speaker 3: Right, we've heard these stories.
Speaker 4: These dudes at a certain point, they were self funded, right, they were like nobility class guys.
Speaker 3: But eventually they.
Speaker 4: Couldn't fund their own explorations to come and big diket to their boys about what they did over the summer. So then they had to start looking for wealthy benefactors to fund their research and their exploration and all this stuff. And that's all fine and good to a point, but then they realized that if they come back with no story and no big findings and nothing interesting to talk about, it won't get the funding. And then it gets to a point to where the person writing the check says, Hey, I really really am into.
Speaker 3: This type of thing.
Speaker 4: Dot dot dot name, your flavor doesn't matter, and I am really interested in finding this, So if you could, I can fund more research out in that direction.
Speaker 3: But if nothing is found there, well we're just gonna scrub the project.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the scientist who's trying to have a job for the next fifteen years. Oh, we found this. We did find this one thing. I will say this, Yeah, what didn't mention it? But we found this one thing. It could be dot dot dot. It all gets blurred, you see what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like a dude, it's just crazy. But all right, I want to get back to this elongated skull and just see, you know what kind of research you've really done into this? Is it understood that the like was the people with the elongated skulls? Were they like smarter? Do they have bigger brains? I mean, does a bigger brain necessarily mean that you're smarter if you're looking at just the mass of the brain. I don't know how that works. But what would be the reason or is it just you know, like why would you elong get your skull?
Speaker 1: And see, that's what I wanted to say earlier. I didn't want to interrupt you guys because you were talking about, you know, why do scientists believe this or ignore this? And that was something I wanted to bring up. Is like any good researcher, why should be one of the first questions with anything that you're looking into. Why would they do this? If this is headbinding? Why?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: This? This takes a lot of time, patience and pain.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine the pressure, the constant pressure on your braincasing as you get this deformation, especially as an infant, and you're going to do this to your newborn child? Yeah, okay, it's important, So it's no different than Like I've said to people on the show, it's kind of like Morgan Wallen in the Mullet. He brought the mullet back, but all it took was for him, someone famous, someone that the culture looked up to and idolized, to do something, And every single thirteen to twenty five year old man cut their hair just like him and brought the mullet back. And that's what kind of what this is. This is the ancient version of the mullet.
Speaker 2: Oh shit.
Speaker 1: They were emulating someone that they held in high regard and wanted it to be.
Speaker 3: Like so I've heard that and I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've heard that they did this to emulate their gods or a specific god or something like that, and that very well could be the case.
Speaker 3: I'm not necessarily a shit is what.
Speaker 1: They said in South America.
Speaker 4: I mean, and there's examples, but that also doesn't make all of the sense to me, Like you have a god figure that has a skull like this cool, doing that to yourself, right, this makes sense? Doing it to your child that it doesn't. It doesn't check out to me, Like if they were doing this to try to emulate it, did they think that this would give them some sort of godlike powers.
Speaker 3: Did they think this would make them smarter? Or in? What were going? Like? You know what I mean? Was it just for the look.
Speaker 4: That sounds wild to me, But again it's because I'm looking at it from my perspective.
Speaker 1: I guess it's veneration, because if you look at the ancient cultures, all the things that they did for veneration, to us it sounds crazy, It's like, why'd you do that? But they were stretching their ear lobes, you know, the big ear pieces you see and stuff from Easter Island, all that that showed status symbol. The longer the ear and the bigger the holes, the higher class person you was. And when the Spaniards went down into South America, they talked about seeing amongst these people all these dark skinned people that couldn't grow facial hair. I mean, they have their certain genetic markers. But they said, amongst these people with some pale skin, people with elongated heads, and the men had full beards, dick beards like they did. And they asked the Peruvians, who are these people? And they say that they are the remnant of the very coachin is saying that these people are the genetic leftovers of these gods.
Speaker 3: And where the people.
Speaker 1: That the Spaniards that came down into Peru in South America when they first started coming into there, that they documented them in some of these explorers journals. And they seen these pale, skin fully bearded men, and they had elongated skulls, and they stood out like a sore thumb in the population. So they asked, you know, who are these people, and that's what they said. They said that they are the remnant of the Vera coaches.
Speaker 3: See even that, Yeah, and when you.
Speaker 1: Look into Veracocha. Brian Forster wrote a really good book called The Path of Avercocha, and their tradition says that you know, Vericocha came and taught them, you know, how to build these great you know, architectural buildings, taught them how to grow crops. That he was a world civilizer. You know. It's the same filter as the Book of Enoch and Genesis six. They came down, they bred with the daughters of men, made hybrids, and they taught them all this quote unquote forbidden knowledge. They were world civilizers. But it describes this path that they took, and it has cities listed that they went to, and when you draw a line and track their path, they called that the path of Viracocha. And every single one of those cities and every single town that is in line with those cities to that path, every single one. You find megalithic structures, you find advanced civilization, and you find elongated skulls.
Speaker 2: Whoa dude, So I just looked it up. This. I have never heard of the Verracocha before in my life, which is interesting because I feel like we cover a lot of weird shit on here for us to never have come across that term.
Speaker 1: So I look, additions are wild?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just did a little research. Just went to the Britannica, which is like an encyclopedia kind of thing, and it says Vericocha or the creator deity. Originally worshiped by the pre Inca inhabitants of Peru and later assimilated into the Inca pantheon. He was believed to have created the sun and moon on Lake titty Kaka. It's one of my favorite words to say, titty Kaka word. But it says, according to tradition, after forming the rest of the heavens and the earth, Vericocha wandered around, wandered through the world, at teaching men the arts of civilization at Manta, which we would know is Ecuador. He walked westward across the Pacific, promising to return one day. He was sometimes represented as an old man wearing a beard a symbol of water gods, it says, in a long robe, and carrying a staff.
Speaker 6: Holy whoahit?
Speaker 1: How have I never the reason why the Spaniards took over South America so quickly, Because in their tradition Vera Coocha said that he made it to the coast, and him and his followers loaded up on a boat and sailed away. But he promised to come back, and that when he came back, you know, it'd basically be like a heaven coming down to Earth, that the Golden Age would return, and he was going to do all these things. So when the Spaniards came up river on their exploration, they were looking for gold. They were treasure hunters, basically mercenaries, treasure hunters. And when they come up the river on their boat, they seen them. They seen them, these till men, pale skin, thick beards, and then they had on this chrome armor glowing like a god, and that it looked identical to their stories of Verrakochia, and Vera Coacha said he would return, and he left on a boat. So the word spread that Vericocha had returned and all his warriors that were with him, those were the Vera Coach were his, those were his apostles. So when they showed up, they welcomed them with open arms, showered them with golden gifts, and then the conquisadors was like, hey, hate you got any more gold if you're giving it up man, And they just handed them over everything, and they took advantage of these people's cultures and their beliefs, and they just posed themselves as their gods and walked out an entire civilization. They satan dropped the drwbridge and let them ride in.
Speaker 2: This is freaking awesome.
Speaker 4: So I heard we actually did an episode about something similar. We had just talked about the whole white god symbol from the stories of and again it's not all of the religions talked about this white god, but the god that the Spaniards came back and.
Speaker 3: Said, oh, well, he was a white guy or whatever.
Speaker 4: There was never any depiction of his skin color However, there was absolutely depictions of them being taller and with a beard, which was something that these local inhabitants did not have.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 4: Then I'm looking up more about the Mochi or I'm probably pronouncing that their culture.
Speaker 3: They had all kinds of depictions of dudes with.
Speaker 4: Beards talking about that culture, which was like a pre incing culture. So it's like that, at least the idea of these great big dudes with big beards.
Speaker 3: In an area where that was not commonplace. I mean, dude, what, Yo? Check out that image I forgot. Yes, yes they do.
Speaker 4: I don't know who the artist is that made this image, but he's done this with every pantheon of God's making him look like Marvel superheroes.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 3: Blow that shit up. That's fucking fire.
Speaker 2: Isn't that awesome?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 4: Oh I saw it. This was a couple of years back on Facebook. He had done this with like the Egyptian gods and the Mayan gods and all that, and they were fucking sick.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, dude, why does uh Kataquil kind of look like oh what is his name?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The stone guy? I was thinking our stone guys, the purple skin stone looking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he does kind of look like Danos a little bit. And also, damn, I cannot remember his name. Uh the newer guy that got canceled because he allegedly raped somebody.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but oh he's talking about the old uh silver bullet and I so shit, I was thinking quicksilver or I was thinking something else a flash.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no he was he was grooming little kids. No, I'm not talking about I'm talking about Oh Kang, the Emperor. Kang kind of looks like this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no shit, I see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is crazy, dude, wild shit.
Speaker 4: So yeah, this, So you're saying that these these they were doing it to try to emulate these higher beings or gods or something like that. Now, I mean, we have no way of knowing how these people live their lives with these elongated skulls other than these accounts. I wonder if these people like, like, were they okay you know what I mean, like with a head like that, were they like functioning?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And that's the thing too, is like like some of the notes I got, you know, Brian Forster lives down there. You know, he's kind of assimilated into the culture. He knows the local legends, he knows the people. They trust him, they tell him the stories that's been passed down and stuff. But La Marzouli went down there with a team. It was in twenty and thirteen and twenty fourteen, and doctor Jedd Burton went with him, doctor An Judkins, and they investigated these skulls and they are the only ones that's actually done DNA samples on these skulls. And you remember how I mentioned that they sounded Middle Eastern, that they had the long robes, paler skin, bullbeards. Well, when they've done this these samples that they found that that these elongated skulls, the ones that were not from headbinding, that they were not indigenous to South America, and that most of them came from Europe in the Middle East. They tested highly positive for the gene strand T two B and that that comes from the Middle Eastern and the Levant area. So there were some so there were some wats, and it goes along with their stories that they came from the East. They were pale skinned, had these beards, and it is their theory that because of course Ala Marzoulia, he's got the biblical world view too. And what he says is that when Joshua and Caleb and the boys were coming out of Exus and clearing the Holy Land of these Nephelone giant tribes. Because a lot of people get hung up and they're like, oh, that's a mean, nasty god that endorses genocide, well every single tribe, because if you look and map it out, there are people groups in tribes that they went right by and never even attacked or bothered. But all the tribes that were listed were giant clans and giant tribes. They were these hybrid offspring beings. So he says that he thinks that there was a great diaspora that once they started moving through the Holy Land and taking out these tribes and just kept winning battle after battle, that these were, you know, like the Phoenicians, they were great seafaring people that they grabbed their stuff and packed ship and they jumped on these ships and took off to settle and explore new lands to stay alive. And that's why you find all this same story spread out, the same kind of culture, the same elongated skulls and characteristics of these people, and you even find remnants in archaeology remember how I talked about you guys last time. In Sardinia, you have the same traditions of these Nephelim giants passing the children through the fire, the mathons dancing in the street with the harry goat demons. And then at the northern tip of Africa, they found a big pillar with ancient Phoenician script and it said that we, the Phoenicians, lay claim to this land because we were run out of ours by the great robber Joshua. So it was since telling you that they were pushed out, and they were and they took off on the run. And then it goes into North America, the copper mines of Michigan. That copper is unique, it's more unique, and it has distinct markers unlike any other in the world. It's ninety eight point eight percent pure. But you find the scientists have said, it's like, I can't remember how many millions, maybe billions of pounds of copper that are missing from these mines up in northern Michigan. But you find all of this copper throughout the world, China, Africa, the levant, Europe, and they all test ninety eight point eight percent pure, showing you that that's where it came from, because these seafaring people, these Phoenicians, these Nephelum tribes were traveling to North America and mining this copper during the Bronze Age and spreading it out over the world. And now you even have it proof in DNA testing with these parocous skulls of South America.
Speaker 3: No, dude, let me ask you this though, I'm sorry, you go ahead, go ahead. Here's the saying.
Speaker 1: Oh, but I was gonna say it said, but it happened to show that the pinpoint and all the samples, nothing nuclear was found, proving the samples had no modern DNA on them. They took extreme care, wearing suits, gloves, masks and all at all times in the presence of the skulls. And one of the skulls tested was a baby skull that dated back just shy of two thousand years old. But of course this is carbon dating and that's that's the best we got. But fair, I don't I'm not down with it. I don't trust it. It tested positive for the geneenome strand of U two e one, and this was European descent.
Speaker 4: Now when you say European, now are we talking like the northern Europe, like Denmark. We're talking like South Europe, like Turkey. You know what I mean, Europe's got a wide span on it.
Speaker 1: And that's what that gene Strand is because it's so.
Speaker 6: Big.
Speaker 1: It's like that gene Strand is like just a big hotspot circle of that general area.
Speaker 3: Well, when you said like Persia and the Arabic area, I mean.
Speaker 4: That is such a crossroads for everything from a to Africa to Europe to everything in between. So I mean it really could just be any mixture of them. But you when you said, now you're saying like the Phoenicians, excuse me, and like it got me thinking, as we're just talking here, Jonathan, this will blow your fucking mind, because it just did mine.
Speaker 3: If we are to believe that maybe these born.
Speaker 4: Into it elongated skull people were of Arabic and Levant descent, and maybe they were the descendants of a Phoenician tribe that just got booted out of their land or something to that. Realm, Jonathan, just off the top of your head, do you know which god in the Phoenician pantheon had an elongated skull?
Speaker 2: I don't have one coming to mind.
Speaker 3: Fucking Bail.
Speaker 4: Dude, Bail had the elongated skull. As we are just talking about potential demonic and nephylemic impersonations here, we got dudes on the other side of the globe doing the ball thing.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, Wow, that's pretty crazy. I didn't know the ball actually incarnated into physical form that was more of a demograton and I got him.
Speaker 1: As a bull than I got him. He's got this, you know, long rectangular head with like horns, and whether it was a hay helmet or that was his actual head covering, but that's how he's depicted.
Speaker 3: And they have other the showdown.
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact, between God and Bail, the idol that they were praying to was an elongated headgud. They were trying to call it to make fire happen.
Speaker 3: It was a whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, dude, let me blow your mind on top of that. Okay, because this was something that I was talking about on the last episode about Hathor and the woman in the red dress and stuff like that, Well, me and Sean ended up doing an episode. We went a lot deeper into what the what the hell all that is? Talking about? Sec Met who is the daughter of Raw, and then you know that that yeah, yeah, she's a cat person kind of being who she happened to cuddle me one night, which was very weird. I was tripping on mushrooms. It's a long story. Maybe it was her, I don't know, but anyway, so I was looking into that and looking in about how seg Met was like real blood thirsty, and Raw was like, yo, you're killing all of our fucking people. If you kill everybody, there's not gonna be anybody left to worship us. And so basically he fooled her into drinking all this this red beer or whatever. There's like this long story, but he fooled her into drinking all this red beer, which she ended up actually liking a lot more than blood. And so whenever she woke up the next day, the story goes that whenever she woke up the next day, she came to her senses and she started feeling really bad for all the people that she was killing, just so that she can, you know, have all their blood and everything. And then she turned into like transformed into a whole nother deity. She goes from Sekmet into what is known as hathor and Hathor is a very interesting thing because.
Speaker 1: There it goes, what's that she's a fertility guys, she's like the guy at Mother Earth to protect.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, well here's the crazy story about Hathor. So you already had who she was before, which you segment right, Well, seg Met was always depicted as the cat or like a like a lioness or a cat or something along those lines. Well, whenever she transforms into Hathor, she's understood to be seen as a as like a cow, like a bull. Kind of situation there, right, And so we started looking a little bit more into that story.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: This ties into the Bible a little bit, and I think that both of you might might actually get a kick out of it if it's to be believed. I don't know if this is confirmed or whatever. Thank you. I don't know if it's confirmed or whatever. But we were kind of just drawing some strings here, and what we found is that Hathor was allegedly who the people were building the Golden Calf story whenever Moses went up into Mount Sinai.
Speaker 3: Right, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: A fertility there coming out of Egypt and they got to replenish their numbers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that does this makes sense.
Speaker 2: That's fucking nuts, right, And so some people are well, like they usually always whenever they're talking about the golden calf, they're like, oh, it's Bail, it's Bail, it's Bail. Could it be could it also be athor like if we're talking about Egyptian mythology, like that's that t hies perfectly into the story.
Speaker 4: Well, now, the Egyptians didn't have Bail, right, Egyptian didn't have him in their in their pantheon. They knew him as a god of another tribe, but they did have golden calves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And so it was like it all shows up in that story as like a spiritual warfare thing that a lot of people miss. When they're coming up to the Red Sea. There's a part in there where God tells his people to turn like they're head in this certain direction. All of a sudden, God tells them to turn in an opposite direction and stop set up camp. And it's like, bro, we got the Egyptians coming after this, and we're stuck in between this mountain ridge and this waterway. Yeah, and you want us to stop. That doesn't make sense, but it tells them to turn towards bales of Fawn, and bales of Fawn was on the opposite side of the Red Sea. But that was Bale's holy mountain. That's where his divine council assembled. And he was a storm god. He was a fertility god, and he was a storm god. So this was wow basically a spiritual warfare type thing where God is saying, okay, storm God, hold my beer and watch this, because I'm going to divide this Red Sea with what a strong east wind, and you got to stand there and watch.
Speaker 4: And then protect their backside with a wall of fire so they can safely cross.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny about what's funny about that whole red Sea? That's the Nile, isn't it?
Speaker 3: No, the Red season, the Red Sea?
Speaker 2: Yeah, separate things.
Speaker 1: Caterpillar licking piece of water in Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well I was I thought that they were the same thing, because I'm kind of an idiot whenever it comes to historical landmarks mixed up.
Speaker 3: He turned the Nile river red of blood.
Speaker 4: That might be where you're getting confused, because around the same period it's Moses, same dude.
Speaker 2: So what Okay, perfect. So the Nile River. I just found this out too whenever I was doing that research. Remember how I told you that basically she was bloodthirsty and so he flooded the streets with like this. It was beer, but it was dyed red. They used some kind to die and that's what she drank and realized and she turned into the loving one or whatever. Right, Well, it turns out that you know, a lot of people back in those times, they would make like these mythological stories to be able to correlate which with what is really going on in you know, real physical reality. And so what people said or what I what I researched. What I found was is that that Nile River. The reason why it's red, or the reason why it occasionally gets red, it only happens during the summer. It's because it has uh no, it's not analgae. It's a oxygen iron oxide, that's what it is. It's iron oxide that rolls down from the mountains and that's what causes the whole uh seed to turn red like that. And isn't that crazy?
Speaker 3: Like how see yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I see, now I'm getting a mixed up. I thought it was the Nile. Maybe it's the Red Sea, I'm not sure, but anyway, it's one of them. The turns really red like that, and that was supposed to be like an allegory for you know, Hathor coming down and drinking all the red beer.
Speaker 3: I gotta tell you, dude, the story of the uh what was her name.
Speaker 2: Before Hathor uh se sect.
Speaker 4: That story and again, this is another way you could find where these cultural crossovers happened, right like the Toath to the Hermes to the Mercury. Right, this story kind of lines up with the Core that turned into Persephone because when she was Core, she was the world destroyer and she tore up shit so bad that her mom pretty much had to put her into a coma, and she was reborn as the Bringer of Spring in the life goddess of Persephone.
Speaker 2: Oh well, you're talking about you're talking about Greek mythology now, right.
Speaker 4: Right, that's the Egyptian to the Greek crossover. That same story made in appearance in the Roman.
Speaker 2: So what what I was finding is that actually segment was also almost a very identical story. Whenever we're talking about the Greek pantheon of mythology as aphrodite.
Speaker 3: Oh, very interesting.
Speaker 2: So pretty cool. I just love learning about all this, like all these old myths and stuff. It's like, dude, this because it does tie into some of the real shit that happened here on earth. On Earth, you know. It's kind of like people that are that are real into astrology, right, Like there's all these different you know, astrological stories that are happening in the sky, and you got the the bull plowing the weed and all that fun jazz. But it's really just like stories to help remember you.
Speaker 1: Know, uh, you of ancient knowledge. Well they're entertaining stories.
Speaker 2: Right, but I mean there's that, but it's also like a remembering of all, right, well now is harvest season because the bull is doing this or whatever. Right, It's all pretty cool. I love learning about all that shit. Sorry, I didn't mean to take you off of the path here. I just thought that it was interesting. Maybe it played in.
Speaker 1: There a little bit, Oh yeah, definitely. And you were asking about like the one of you guys was asking about the the brain case volume. You know, does the elongation of the skulls you'll make them smarter? You know, that's some of the things that you find with these because you know, all humans have that satasutra, even all the ones that they find that are from headbinding have that. And they're finding skulls like this one that doesn't have it. And then another anomaly is that a small percentage of them that match the description of it being genetic. The brain case volume is increased by like I think, like twenty percent. So all the ones that they have from heady, it doesn't increase the brain case volume. It's still the same size. You're just squishing it and making it a different size. But these anomalies that they find, the brain case volume is up to like twenty percent larger. So you have this weird shape, you have the saddresuits or missing, you have the brain case volume even bigger. But then like you have the framing magnum like I mentioned, that doesn't change with the people that binds their head. And then the eye sockets if you look at this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're larger, they are.
Speaker 1: They're thirty percent larger. So one of the doctors that went with La down there to study these skulls and they measured them and everything. An optometrist went with them also, and the eye orbits worth thirty percent larger. The pupullary distance was reduced by like eight to ten percent, and so the eye eyes would be bigger, the pupils would be bigger, and where this is closer.
Speaker 3: That means they were more predatory.
Speaker 1: It increases depth perception, and it could give them vision like awl. This optometrist theorized that he believed these people had night vision, and it goes along with the legends. Yeah, these Nephelum giants being cave dwellers, and even when you go into the Greek translation of their name got gantes, it means they're earth born, they're from the earth.
Speaker 3: Bro the cave dweller one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Because of the larger eyes, they not I mean night vision like we're thinking when the sun goes down they could see. No, no, no, they only could see in the dark. Then chronicles are rittic type shit. But like, okay, hold on, I didn't notice that about the eyes until you put it straight on, because as you're looking at the whole skull, it's like the larger size.
Speaker 1: Offset dome takes all the attention.
Speaker 4: They really doesn't right right right, But when you put it straight on like that, I started to see those things.
Speaker 3: Bro the eye sockets are bigger, they are closer together. That is insane.
Speaker 2: My god, that would be so creepy to see in real life.
Speaker 5: Dude, we are looking at a hybrid race and their predatory that the eyes forward like that, you know, the only predator creatures have that, right, Any type of herbivore creature, any type of prey creature, their eyes go out towards the sides of their skull.
Speaker 4: Look at deer, look at different types of fish, right, because they have to be always looking around to see if they're safe. Predatory animals humans included, eyes go straightforward because we are trying to attain our hunt. These creatures were even higher up on that food chain than we were, if we are to believe this little bit of information here.
Speaker 3: That's wild.
Speaker 2: Look at Jacob knowing some shit about eyes and predatory. You blew my mind with that one. I never heard of that either.
Speaker 3: I know things about stuff sometimes.
Speaker 1: That's another genetic distinction. Is uh, These little holes like if you look at a skull like a normal skull, you have like little pair holes like in certain locations like here and down here on each side.
Speaker 3: Where the sinus go in.
Speaker 1: Ye, yes, they're for nerves, sized cavities, and for veins for the circulation of blood. Is what these are four And it's like the Sadristutra line. It's genetic markers for humanoids. All of them have them, right. But these very same skulls that that that they believe are genetic have a whole different set of holes.
Speaker 4: I thought you were about to say none whatsoever. I'm like, you tell me they didn't bleed.
Speaker 1: No, they had a whole different set and the holes that they had were larger. And it says uh that the human skull normally has three pairs of small holes in the front called one is the the foremen, and it says it's just below the eye sockets into the outside near the cheekbone. And then the third one is the mental foreman, and it's in the lower jaw to the outsides. But it says almost all elongated skulls of perracus have a fourth pairer called the parential foreman, and this is very uncommon in most human skulls. This is a set that is found bilatterally near the sagital margin posterity and when present, transmits an emissary view to the superior sagutus sinus, a large vein found in the human head. This view travels along the top portion of the head, beginning at the top of the skull, and moves back to the back part of the skull and then splits away into two, carrying blood back to the heart. It says this extra feature is to assist blood flow do to the abnormal shape of the head, meaning that it was programmed in they were born with to compensate for their extra long heads.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, Oh that's not what Google's saying. I like it.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on, hold on, So just off the information before we go into what Google said. We're talking about completely different circular systems, cardio vascular systems, I should say, than the human body.
Speaker 3: Like similar, yes, but distinctly different.
Speaker 4: Some of the humans do not have No matter if it was for binding or whatever, you're not going to form new blood vessels through your skull.
Speaker 2: It's a different happening. It's a different breed for sure.
Speaker 4: A legitimate different breed. I would postulate a different species.
Speaker 2: So you know, I know that this A lot of this kind of dates back to you know, you said, like two thousand years like kind of biblical times there. You know what I find very strange is that almost almost all the stories, if not all of the stories talking about the Bible, it never talks about like beings from other planets do they like is it's always like fallen angels or demons. It's never talking about Oh yeah, there was this asshole from Saturn, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean.
Speaker 4: It only talked about you, if we're going to be technical one area of the planet for that amount of time, Like it didn't talk about what was going on in what we now call France, you know what I mean. It wasn't talking about what's going on in China. These people allegedly didn't even know the North and South America existed, allegedly, so like it makes sense that they would only talk about what was going on in that area.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but the old mean and yeah, it's getting involved in the verbage too. You can't get hung up on the verbage. And you got to remember, this is an ancient text written by ancient people that is constricted to what these ancient people knew and their worldview. So it's like I tell people all the time, it's like gods, you know, angels, demons, all these different things. They are not of this world, right, So by our definitions today textbook wise, all those things could be filed under the category of extraterrestrial because they're not of this world. So just you know, they didn't have that concept and framework back then. So them they were just saying they were from heaven, and heaven was a blanket turn for the place, the big place above that we don't know crap about pretty much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, could very well be.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you were the dude writing it down on a scroll three thousand years ago and you just saw a fighter jet fly through the air, what would you write because you now we today would look at this etching and be like, that's in a patchy attack helicopter pop up, but like the person riding it a giant metal dragon very loud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well overhead, which convance was chariots. So I've seen a chariot of fire go across the sky.
Speaker 4: But the only reason they would say chariot is if they saw occupants within it, right otherwise or who knows, maybe they would have known immediately that noise couldn't have been from a creature. That had to be a craft of some type, and they only knew about chariots or boats like I who.
Speaker 2: Knows, Well, yeah, somebody wasn't walking or running, right, and they're in some kind of vehicle. So that's probably the only vehicle that they were really accustomed to outside of boats. And you're not going to be sailing a boat in the sky, so I guess you would call it a chariot.
Speaker 4: That concept to them a skyboat was preposterous to them, you know what.
Speaker 1: I mean Egyptians. I mean, you know, they're they're what do you call it, their their soul journey. You know, they rode the boat, you know, across the sky.
Speaker 2: That's true, that's right.
Speaker 3: That was like the limit of their imagination.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean yeah, but and also think about like some of the Egyptian cave drawings. They look like fucking abatchy helicopters and shit like that in there, right M I don't know what to make of that. I mean, I don't know when those were, you know, carved or whatever, but I think it's pretty safe to say it was carved in there before we had helicopters.
Speaker 4: Is it possible that that was from some other species from another planet that had come to Earth and that they were depicting what they saw. Possibly could that be the creation of an interdimensional being or inter timeline being very possible? Could that have also been the the remnants of a demonic or nephilimic technological thing that they were trying to teach mankind to pull them away from the glory of God and put them on the path of Ooh, look at the new shiny technology.
Speaker 3: We don't need God. Look also equally possible.
Speaker 2: Who knows, you know, there's just so much speculation for all of this, and you know, it's hard to really get inside the minds of these people. All we can really do is just look at, you know, whatever they were able to document throughout time and try to interpret it through their own words into our words kind of things.
Speaker 4: So, but then we see these skulls and fuck whatever the text is saying, these skulls ain't human.
Speaker 1: Dot one thing too is like the ones down in Perracas especially actually across the world. But they talked about, you know, this was the last of the Vera Kocha. But all these elongated skulls that they found that were the anomalies, you know, that they thought was genetic and they couldn't explain and had so many of these differences. Like I'm explaining to you today, ninety percent of them had red hair.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: I was just about to ask if we knew about you said the white skin earlier, but do we know what color hair?
Speaker 3: I was hoping that was coming up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because a lot of them, they like Mummy wrapped their heads and their faces, and where this is arid desert, it's perfect for preserving these bodies. And La in his book, he's got pictures like they actually got to unwrap one. It was like an infant skull and I think they said it was like six or seven years old. It was tiny, but it was wrapped in this burial cloth. But it was starting to decay and smell and it was stinking up the museum. So the curator allowed his team to chemically treat this thing and soak it and pull these wraps off. And when they did, this head that they were working on had a head full of red hair. Oh and I think that's it over on the right right there, Yeah, all that red hair on top.
Speaker 4: So this goes more into the realm of the red headed giants, which, yes, we are to believe all of the stories that are floating and some of those that are still being said today. We could talk about the Afghanistan the red headed giant that was killed in the mountains and what was it five three something early in the war.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh shit, look.
Speaker 3: Same area.
Speaker 2: Alien like skulls are unearthed in a thousand year old cemetery. Looks pretty familiar, right it does.
Speaker 3: Indeed, what is that?
Speaker 1: Looks like some of the CGI puts skin on some of these And.
Speaker 3: Look at that. That's NBC. Right, Oh, look at that image you have you in the book. Damn this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was about to say I would be pretty damn intimidated if I saw old long fuehead over there.
Speaker 4: Dude, Bro, could you imagine being an archaeologist? All Right, you got twenty fucking years in the field, You've written thesis papers, you've taught at colleges, like you are a dude who knows how to dig a site, okay, And you hear about some crazy thing going down in Peruse, and you know you got a team available, and you, for whatever reason y'all get the contracts and you go down there and you on earth that fucking head.
Speaker 3: Like, how are you, as.
Speaker 4: A respected archaeologist supposed to be like, uh, I found this non human dog dude.
Speaker 2: This site that they found in Mexico, all these different burials, there was twenty five burials, and it says seventeen of them were children between the months or between the ages of five months and sixteen years.
Speaker 1: So I wonder if the heady line they can't they can they can't start the head binding until six years of age. They have to or wait a minute, what no, six or eight months. There's a certain timeframe that they have to wait. They can't do it as soon as they're born. So it's like the ones they're finding that are infants and really young, it's even if they weren't in the womb, it was scientifically impossible for them to produce that effect.
Speaker 2: And how about this rate here of the twenty five skulls that they found, are the twenty five skeletons that they found of this burial site in Mexico, only one of them was a female.
Speaker 3: Now that's interesting.
Speaker 4: I wonder if there was more males with the elongated skulls than females, because maybe in their culture, maybe they're more of a patriarchy, you know, maybe men kind of ran shit more so they were seen as closer to the gods or some I mean, you never know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is crazy that this when was this article twenty twelve? Okay, so it was like twelve years ago they found this.
Speaker 3: That's still wild in Mexico.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It says although cranial deformation and dental mutilation were common features among the pre Hispanic populations of Mesoamerica and Western Mexico, scientists had not previously seen either in Sonora or the American Southwest.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yo, when you said the Apache did that earlier, I didn't know that about now. I'm not like an all knower of American Native American tribes and their culture and all, but I was not under the impression that any United States Native American tribes were doing this skull elongation.
Speaker 3: That was new information to me.
Speaker 1: And did you guys know, I'm probably gonna blow your minds with this because I just recently found out about it. And I like to think I know my Bible and stuff pretty well, and I didn't know this, But there's commandments in the Bible against headbinding, and it shows you that people were doing it. Obviously why I make the rule, but it's kind of hidden in the original language, and it's been mistranslated.
Speaker 3: And okay, you don't have to break this one down for me a little bit more. Where is that one at?
Speaker 1: Go to Leviticus in chapter nineteen, verse twenty seven. I got here in my notes that says the Bible even gives commandments not to do this headbinding. The kjav says you shall not round the corners of your heads. Many other English translations says this refers to haircuts, shaving of the head and leaving a patch at the top or the back like Native Americans.
Speaker 3: That's how the monks did it.
Speaker 4: Man, Yeah, that's the iconic friar whatever haircut for sure.
Speaker 1: But when you go to the Hebrew, this word for round in Strong's concordance, its numbered is fifty three sixty two, is nikov, meaning to surround or encircle. This word is also closely associated to nick pa, which is Strong Concordance fifty three sixty four, which is a rope that encircles it, says. The English word for corners here in Hebrew is pa, and that Strunk's Concordance sixty two to eighty five, which means a region, an extremity, a side, or a corner and side is the most common that it's translated, and it's sixty four times previously in the same chapter, but in verse nine it uses this word telling the farmers not to cut down the outside edges of their fields. Yeah, to leave it for the poor. So this is God telling his people not to encircle their heads with rope, thus rounding the edges of their head. And this is talking about headbinding. So it shows you that the people even there were binding their heads to emulate, in my opinion, these Nephelum giants who had elongated heads. Now like you had ana you remember the anachemin the long necked people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so like that didn't necessarily talk about binding with a board. Not in so many words, bind it means, but head binding by any other name. Here you're one hundred percent on it.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I just found a picture in this book if I can find it again. Not all of it was bored. They write pictures of people with just rope. Really, yeah, let me find it again. I've just seen it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just want to read this while you're trying to find that. It says in the Bible the Anachem where a race of giants who lived in Canaan before the Israelids arrived. The Anachem where a warlike people with a name that may mean long necked or tall.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now people have taken that and read the tall portion to mean that they were Nephelum giants, and.
Speaker 3: Yes, the but also they had long necks.
Speaker 4: Who knows now, I wonder if that word long is being used correctly or if it means like thicker, like bigger next, because if they're holding up a a bigger head, I would think they would have thicker, not longer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're talking about me.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We're talking about rock lessener here. You know, with the here.
Speaker 1: As anthropologists that studied the Procue skulls, you know that frame and magnum where it mounted at. That's what they said before they even knew about I mean, these guys weren't scholars. They didn't know about the Anachem or any of that stuff. They just said, with this head, the way it's shaped and where it mounts, they would have to have an extra long neck to counterbalance the weight of this head.
Speaker 4: Now that's true too. You could look at where it goes into the skull. It goes like higher up for where like for way at the brainstem connects, that's like where their throat was. So with that, yeah, maybe right, adding an extra two or three even six inches to a neck to like in theory, that doesn't sound like a lot.
Speaker 3: But if you looked at it, yeah, oh no shit. Look at that binding with.
Speaker 2: Rope literally squeezing for the listeners there there. It looks like just like some ropes that are on that are connecting from the forehead. It's almost the back below the nod of your head, and it's squeezing it in a yeah, like almost like a cone.
Speaker 3: Into a cone shape one hundred percent. Look at that.
Speaker 4: I mean the same way that I like tie a bandana around my head, but to do that with ropes and then every day have them tightened and re tightened and retightened throughout the day. And we're going to do that for about ten years or so to make sure it really sticks.
Speaker 3: And like, bro, what.
Speaker 2: It's really No, it's almost like ancient like like when you would get braces, but for your head, like because you know, whatever you go in for braces, you got to keep on getting them tightened and tightened and tightened, and very similar that way.
Speaker 1: That is interesting and the most craziest one they actually gave a name for and they called this uh and this was a skeleton. This wasn't just a head. This was a body with an elongated skull, and they named it wiki and says that this one was a very strange elongated infant less than twenty inches long, had elongated head, large eye sockets, and the front and nail the soft cap that we were talking about earlier was still open, but it had molars.
Speaker 2: Bro what a little baby boo.
Speaker 1: And I got tons of pictures I'm going to show you. And it says that this was definitely not a dwarf because the bones were thin and smile and it was found on this path of Viracocha.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I'm glad they mentioned because you could tell if somebody had dwarf isn't based off of bone density, right and very basic anatomical look alike. So I mean, I get it. This is a This baby was not born.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, look at this ship.
Speaker 4: And the skull hadn't completely closed up, right, So I mean, and you said this it was a newborn or it actually hadn't been born. It was newborn a newborn that died for whatever reason complications. Especially back in that day and age like that was very common to have a baby die in child birth.
Speaker 2: A newborn with a newborn with molars though, that ain't bowlers.
Speaker 3: And with that, look at those eye sockets, dude.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, dude, these are nefhelin fucking babies.
Speaker 4: Look and you hear stories of babies being born with teeth like maybe one or two popping out and that's like crazy.
Speaker 3: That's yeah.
Speaker 1: Look at the head versus the body frame. The head is almost as big as the torso. Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, that's that's fucking insane.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that is crazy.
Speaker 4: And like, okay, people, I know that babies have a slightly larger head at birth, not like that whole thing, not like this, not even and not even because of the shape. We're fucking the width of the jaw of the skull as it relates to the shoulders and rib cage.
Speaker 3: That's there's no fucking way.
Speaker 2: That is so creepy. Jacob. Imagine you wake up, you go, you know, you had to take a league and middle of the night, you gotta go take a league. Maybe go get a little glass of water. You see, that little fucker running down in your hallways. What are you doing?
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm shooting it like. I'm just gonna be straight up, you know. I stay with it on me, even.
Speaker 1: To the cemetery. Now, I want to play.
Speaker 3: Nah, we fuck got silver bullets. We're gonna fire it all at it.
Speaker 2: What was that kid's name? It was a Sebastian, wasn't.
Speaker 1: It Gauge Gauge Gage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yo, but that is why.
Speaker 4: And that's a newborn and that doesn't have the crack down the skull like a human would have.
Speaker 3: Yep, whoa, and it has those extra holes. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: That is, sir, freaking nutty. Well, I wanted to read this. This is uh. It says as far as the an Achem, it says that whenever it's talking about its descendants and whatnot, but it says the Anachem were the descendants of a knock, the son of Arba, and were thought by the Hebrews to be descended from the Nephelin.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, remember I was when I come on your guys a show and I talked about Esau interbreeding with the whole writes that he bred his nephew was a Malik who his name burnt. The whole tribe called the Amalekites, which in Hebrew means the blood liquors.
Speaker 4: And they had to be slaughtered the Amalekites. Wasn't there King Agag Yes, that's the one that the prophet had.
Speaker 1: To ha had his throat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the prophet himself, because that's how that's how religious men get down in the old days.
Speaker 3: That is falling the.
Speaker 2: Word so freaky, dude, that little that little bastard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wiki, yeah, yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: The baby, oh yeah, I was just talking about the baby that is that's gonna haunt my fucking dreams, bro. Like that is a scary picture right there.
Speaker 4: No imagine a whole race of them, dude, No, imagine a whole army of fact, the whole tribe.
Speaker 1: And this one is pretty wild to you, guys. You'll appreciate this one. And I got pictures to this and guys that's listening and not seeing this. Uh. This is La Marzouli's book. And this book gets about sixty bucks, but it's like five hundred pages full color pictures of all these explorations and just on the trail of the Efeline.
Speaker 3: The quality of those pictures you know, print ain't cheap.
Speaker 4: Okay, just for the quality of the pictures inside that book, I could tell you sixty bucks is I.
Speaker 3: Mean, they ain't like you boys getting rich off it.
Speaker 2: Well, especially that type of paper too, that's like a glossy paper that's more expensive of itself.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, you boy, he put his time and effort into this book. I'm giving the props for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude. But in there, man, it says, uh that they found a journal written in eighteen forty eighteen forty two called the Peruvian Antiquities, and it talks about these elongated skulls even back then, that they were finding them and researching them and asking these questions, you know, what were these things? And in this journal they were theorizing, you know, back and forth what they thought it was. But it says that in this journal that even back then that they proposed that this was a different race of people, that the and they even said that the Peruvian people were emulating this race and boarding their heads and their children's heads to look like them. But an apostolistic bull, you know, a paper bull from the Catholic Church was passed in the sixteenth century prohibiting the binding of heads. And in this journal they mentioned finding an elongated skull that was a child, But then in the same tune found a mummy of a woman with an elongated feet is still in the womb.
Speaker 4: WHOA now, real quick, a papal bull just in case anybody didn't know, call that a Catholic law that that's essentially the short and dirty of It's when the pope makes a decree and this is not to be taken away when the new pope comes in. This is supposed to be a from now on, etch this bitch and stone kind of thing. It's not to be taken lightly. So for the Pope to have to come out in the fifteen hundreds and say, hey, y'all, don't bind anybody's skulls.
Speaker 3: Bro, who the fuck was binding skulls?
Speaker 4: For the pope to make that little proclamation, except they were still doing it.
Speaker 3: Come to find out.
Speaker 2: You said that was in the fifteen hundreds.
Speaker 1: Justin it was a sixteenth century papal bull.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, wow, So five hundred years ago people were doing this shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And then they were talking about in the eighteen forties, let this one Marinate bro. Right before the American Civil War, they had exploration teams in Peru asking why the fuck they're strapping boards to their babies heads.
Speaker 3: That's fucking wild.
Speaker 2: That is so random to find something like that. And like the Civil War.
Speaker 4: We had locomotives and shit, dude, right right, well, I found this right here, And some people were speculating as to why they would have done that, if not the ones that are born that way, but the ones that were trying to emulate those elongated skull people.
Speaker 2: There are some theories out there. Some say that it is to prevent injury from the evil winds, which is pretty interesting. And how where was that I had? I had it pulled up here, But it was basically like the evil wins, like the evil spirits. So to say, right, I guess like because your your head was elongated, that it made it more aerodynamtymic. Yeah, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So it would it would prevent from the evil winds. It would protect young people's souls, which is why you know your your parents would be prone to elongating your skull because the theory was that it would protect your young's soul.
Speaker 4: Protect you from the English spirits and shit, just like certain people believe baptizing their baby make sure that they go to heaven and like it has nothing to do with them whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Here's that drawing that was in that journal. It said that they found this, this mummy of this pregnant woman with this elongated skull fetus steal in the womb in a cave two leagues from tomorrow. And it says in that book, it says, and which at this moment is in our core. But to this day, nobody's been able to find this thing. But in this journal they said that they were sending some of these skulls and skeletons to Britain, but they just disappeared from the pages of history.
Speaker 3: When was this found? The pregnant woman.
Speaker 1: That there's the drawing that was in the journal.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm asking, because, like, Okay, did they find this through like some sort of scan or did they perform a sea section or like an autopsy sea section to find this?
Speaker 3: Do we know how they got it?
Speaker 1: It doesn't say, but I would assume.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just the bones. You'd be able to see the bones of the baby in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It was like in the last couple of decades, they could have done like a scan and seen that.
Speaker 1: I don't know this journal was from. It was old when we look.
Speaker 4: Okay, so they did a fourteen Oh no, they pulled the baby out by hand.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, that's what it sounds like. And as far as the league, I didn't know what that meant. A league is three statute miles according to this. Yeah, and that's downwards, so six miles. Yeah, all right, yeah, it's pretty damn close. Then that is insane.
Speaker 4: And keep this in mind too. The mom didn't have an elongated skull. It wasn't like it was a genetic.
Speaker 3: Trait for mama.
Speaker 2: No, it did have an elongated skull, right. That picture you just show was an elongated skull of the mom.
Speaker 3: The baby had an.
Speaker 1: That was a drawing of the fetus.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, I thought that was the mom.
Speaker 1: I didn't think of that.
Speaker 3: No, the mama, DA can have it. Otherwise they would have mentioned it.
Speaker 4: If the mom, they would have said, we found an elongated skull, woman pregnant with an elongated skull baby.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, that's not what was said.
Speaker 4: This was a normal woman that was mummified, So like, clearly there was some sort of special care given to this woman, whoever she was. But she didn't have the elongated skull.
Speaker 3: Her baby did.
Speaker 4: And this is before childbursts, so it wasn't like this baby was struggling to get out the canalary thing.
Speaker 3: Damn she was.
Speaker 1: It just says a pregnant woman. It doesn't say that she had an elongated to go out. Didn't catch that, damn.
Speaker 3: So the daddy had to be where that came from.
Speaker 4: Does this lead more credence to a nephilim breeding with the human female?
Speaker 3: I kind of think it does.
Speaker 2: That might be the that might be the best physical proof that there is that, you know, the the Inanaki came down and bred with human people, not the Inaki, dude.
Speaker 1: I mean that once again, it's that's all verbage.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: The ancient astronaut theorist can use that very same idea and be like, see, we told you alien down and manipulated the gene pool.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, but in Anaki, I mean, that's where the Nephilim come from. Right, Nephilim is just a mix of a man in in Anaki, I thought, right.
Speaker 3: No, Nephilim is the mix of a man and a fallen angel.
Speaker 1: Okay, so fallen angels context, he's saying the Mesopotamians that, to you know, the sages, the Alcolu were heavenly being, so therefore it's kind of like an equivalent to a fallen angel.
Speaker 4: Well, sure, the fallen angels came down and the humans thought they were gods and they just start fucking them all. Yeah, I mean, yeah, they had different names to them.
Speaker 2: Sure, that's what I'm saying, fallen angels and anaky. It's usually said within the same pretext or context. Gotcha, my bet, my bet, dude, this stuff is insane. And knowing that they were like not even that long ago, finding these bones now, I don't know. I mean, it was were those bones you said that they were mummified, they were wrapped, or they were just found you know, dug up.
Speaker 1: I just said it was mummified found in a cave.
Speaker 4: But I mean there was that one in Mexico that they had found that didn't have any kind of mummification. So I guess kind of depends on where you find it and what their culture did or the age or day and age of which that body was buried.
Speaker 3: I mean, who knows.
Speaker 4: I don't know when mammafic I'm being honest, I don't know when Mamma the Wesson was like in vogue in Central America or when it fell out of fashion.
Speaker 3: I honestly have no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was the higher classes, like down in Peru, you know, the people that had either good status or just money that they would have these fancy burial cloths and they would wrap them in a kind of like a mummy and stuff. So some of the the mass graveyards that they found down there in Peru, these I think they call them Sijarro's, but they're like basically grave robbers. Yeah, they just got to the desert and just start digging, and that's how they found a lot of these. But a lot of these skulls that were elongated, either they weren't wrapped to begin with, or they're so old that the raps just deteriorated. But then they find these ornate burials where they got these really fine multicolored burial cloths wrapped around them, like the one I told you about the baby wrapping. I actually show you a picture of that one that Taylor actually had to unwrap that I was talking about earlier, because it was starting to smell. It had a really expensive ornate textile wrapping around its head, and it was starting to decay and smell bad. And that's why the curator asked if Joe would remove it.
Speaker 4: That's the other thing too, for this to start smelling bad, I mean, this couldn't have.
Speaker 3: Been an old corpse sample, if you will. This had to have been relatively recently deceased.
Speaker 1: The arid desert. Well, the arid desert man, it preserves.
Speaker 4: You're saying when they brought the body into a human environment, it started to I see what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, as far as mummification goes, whenever it started and whenever it stopped. It says Egyptians stopped making mummies between the fourth and seventh century a D.
Speaker 4: So oh yeah, no, I'm talking about in Central America, not in Egypt. Well, I'm where these bodies are being found. Yeah, Egypt, they stopped doing that. It said seven hundred a D.
Speaker 3: Well, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's like as far as it goes. But it says when many Egyptians became Christians. But it's estimated that over a three thousand year period, more than seventy million mummies were made in Egypt. Seventy million mummies, Holy shit. And it says while the ancient Egyptians may be the best known mummy makers, they were not the first. And then it talks about, wait, what are we looking at right here?
Speaker 1: This is the infant with the head binding. But look at the textile. It's got gold leaf or gold dread in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, what is that?
Speaker 3: That's the rap?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's the rap of that infant that was at.
Speaker 3: One point cloth.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that is insane.
Speaker 3: And again the pictures are very well put together.
Speaker 4: It's clearly why the book is sixty dollars, to be honest with you, But.
Speaker 2: Damn shocked, it's not more to be honest with you, because that's a fucking sweet ass book. But I wanted to.
Speaker 1: Look how decayed looking that thing is. Yeah, red hair they found underneath. Wow.
Speaker 4: And again like they that was perfectly preserved in the desert and was dried out jerky style.
Speaker 3: Basically they brought it into an exhibit.
Speaker 4: In pretty much any environment with any little bit of humidity over time is going to rehydrate that flesh, which will in turn kickstart more of the decomposition.
Speaker 3: So yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 2: So does this mean, like it has long been speculated before, for all the redheads out there, are all the redheads descendants of Satan? Is that what we're talking about here, dude? Because it's always been said as like a joke, but it always seems like these motherfuckers always got red hair, dude, and it's always you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I mean, didn't they just I forget when they did the study and showed that redheads have the closest genetic a similation to the Neanderthals or whoever our prethinking man's you know whatever that was. Apparently they're the closest genetic relative.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but like, eh, I mean.
Speaker 2: Dude, every redhead I've ever met, they've always been pretty damn fiery, you know what I'm saying, Like they always got a little extra something to them.
Speaker 1: I'm just like scanned like the Vera Koca legends and stuff.
Speaker 3: All right, never met a boring redhead, I'll put it like that.
Speaker 2: No, they don't exist.
Speaker 3: They never met a Kuia one either.
Speaker 2: Gonna be honest, right right, calling out to all the red headed cult members out there, do you feel like the blood of Satan runs through your veins? Hit us up on Actually, you can actually just leave us a review on Apple Podcasts. That'd be the best way. Or you can hit us up on Patreon or Instagram. We are on all the things and the stuff. But I want to know, like, do you feel like your blood has been tainted by the dark one.
Speaker 4: I'm just like your audience, man, I've never met a or boring Italian either.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think they make them.
Speaker 2: Dude, you want to hear a fun fact. So it says today mummification is rare, but some places still preserve dead bodies, for example, the mummified body of Alan Billis, who died in twenty eleven at the Gordon Museum. It says Vladimir Lenin's body was also mummified using modern techniques after his death in nineteen twenty four. So people still less than one hundred years ago. I mean that one was in twenty eleven mummifying their shit. That might be the way to go. Fuck the Viking send off, dude, Mamma fi me fuck.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Man. When I was reading, like as a kid, like I was always fascinated with history. But when I looked into the momification stuff, even like in my you know, middle school textbooks, that just freaked me out. And they showed these depictions of these guys with these long meat hooks that they'd shove up your freaking nose, bro, and hook your brain and pull it out like a big string of spaget and put it in a jar. I know I'm dead, but just the idea of having my brains pulled it out of my nostrils, I'm not too keen.
Speaker 3: On, bro.
Speaker 4: There's no way they could have known they got it all. I'm just gonna say what everyone's thinking here, Okay, there's no fucking way these dudes pulled out the entire brain.
Speaker 3: Was like, yep, nothing else in there. We got it all.
Speaker 2: They're hit no way shake it. So well. The idea of the idea behind why you would mummify, though it says uh uh, to preserve a deceased person's body so that their soul could recognize and inhabit it, habit, inhabit it in the afterlife, so you could basically preserve like your form in the afterlife if your body was mummified.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what the Egyptians believe basically, they they believed that they didn't put these organs, specific organs in these jars, and if they didn't do these things, then like you wouldn't even be a whole thing.
Speaker 1: Like your whole self reanimate.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: They believe that in some way, shape or form, your body went with you to the afterlife. And there's a lot of religions that still preach that in one way, shape or form. Hell, I know Christians that believe that. I mean that, you know, people believe different things as far as what the afterlife looks like. But I mean, the mumification was for that purpose.
Speaker 2: What did they think if you didn't mammify it, were you just going to be like an energy form?
Speaker 1: Like you had a ka and a ba. The Egyptians they believed that your your spirit body was splintered and you had a ka and a ba and your CA was basically like your soul. But what we I guess can conceiptulize as a soul. But the Ba was weird. It was a part bird, part human head type entity. And that was what took the journey that flew through the the soul journey and tried to go through these these seven gates and the judgment and all that stuff, and then the Ba if it went through everything, well, would go back to the body where the Ba was, and the Ba and the Ka would reunite and reanimate the body.
Speaker 4: Supposedly this is where you also get kabba law.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, very well, could.
Speaker 4: That would be where the that's the so if anybody who doesn't know, that would be the quote unquote oldest form of black magic to the Western world. It is the Hebrew and the Egyptian pagan pantheon god of witchcraft, so to speak, blended into one. It's basically Jewish esotericism, Jewish dark occultism in a nutshell. And to say that that was the combination, especially when we're talking about the human's spirit journey kaba law, this makes perfect sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm looking it up. It says the word kabbala comes from the Hebrew root of cough be it lamed, which means to receive or to accept. The word is usually translated as tradition. Hm, hey, you never know that is just google a eye. By the way, So I don't google a eye. You ain't been around long enough to know this kind of shit, all right.
Speaker 3: I pulled. But it makes sense.
Speaker 1: It does stands from Egypt, you know, even the alchemy. You know, yeah, the Black the Land of cam that's black. That was the referring to the fertile soul of the nile when when the floods would come.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, it says it's supposed to be the Yeah, it says it right here. As far as you know, the people that didn't mummify their body, it says if the body was destroyed, the spirit might be lost. Yep.
Speaker 1: Now I don't know what Birdie with the human head would be flying around lost for all eternity.
Speaker 4: That's your boy, both Jacob, that's your best friend, him and his coum Crown, just you know, giving people writing and information and shit. But I don't know why the Central Americans, the Peruvians, any of them would have done the mummification. If that was just out of respect, if there was some sort of cultural significance, if it was for body preservation, for some afterlife type of thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, who really knows.
Speaker 1: China, That's what's so frustrating. You'll never know because of the conquistadors and the Roman Catholic Church went over there and they accept them with open arms, thinking that they were you know, vericocha or quasi kettle because it matched their legends. And they just destroyed these people and then they were christianizing them. And I'm a Christian, but I mean this aggravates me to no end. They went in and burnt all their writings, all of their statues, all their you know, sacred not tying. I can't remember what they called. It was like his ship or something like that.
Speaker 3: They just looked at that. Today. It's the only type of written language.
Speaker 4: That quote unquote that they could have had, and we will never be able to decipher it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we lost it all because they you know, burnt and destroyed all of their stuff to quote unquote christianize them. And and that's why it's such an enigma and we'll never know.
Speaker 2: That is frustrating.
Speaker 3: I did I wish we could read the knot tying. Dude, that is so sick. Jonathan.
Speaker 2: You ever looked into this, uh what specific kind of not tying?
Speaker 4: So they didn't have hieroglyphic language that we know of, They didn't have a written down scroll work that we know of. The only thing that survived was these little bits with little some of them are longer, some of them are short of of like rope or string or twine or whatever. And every so many inches they have a certain knot tied into them and a little bit down. It might be a different type of not tied in, or it might be the same knot and whatever. And we don't know if they use this as a way of tracking numbers, like a like an abacus type of thing. We don't know if this was a way of them right contracts or morse code or their signature or a calendar. We have no clue what they were using this for. But we know that their entire culture was using this as some form of like a record, and we will never be able to decipher it because with their language and with their customs and with everything else, went any knowledge of what those knots mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just looked it up. It's called kippoo.
Speaker 3: Oh you were close. Justinge my boys on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it says, particularly with the inca kippou system, where different knot arrangements on strings conveyed numerical and even narrative information. Oh shit, But we have no idea what, dude, and we never will. It's wild just thinking.
Speaker 1: About like the old traditions is all we have? Yeah, that could have been over time.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, talking about oral traditions. What's that?
Speaker 4: A there's a language that is about to die and there's only two dudes on the entire earth that still speak it, and they refuse to speak to each other because of an old blood feud.
Speaker 3: Have y'all heard about that.
Speaker 4: It's somewhere in Central America And I want to say Mexico, but I might just be throwing that out because of the largest country on that part. But I know it's some ancient dialect of an ancient language.
Speaker 3: And literally only two dudes, both of them in like.
Speaker 4: Their eighties or nineties, are the only two guys on earth, people, human beings on Earth that can still fluently speak this language or even know it at all. And they refuse to speak it out loud because the only person they could speak.
Speaker 3: It to hates each other.
Speaker 2: That would be Manual Segovia and is it is it?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 2: Dro Velasquez, the last two fluent speakers of Aya Panico as sure, an indigenous Mexican language, who on it, who reportedly refused to communicate with each other, putting the language at risk of extinction.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they're not going to last another twenty five years, so like there's another one biting the dust.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it says. The exact reason why they won't talk is unclear, but some reports suggest that they never really liked each other, that's all.
Speaker 4: Until I found said, and they didn't go way into detail with it, but they did say it was because of some long standing family blood feud. Now that could have been a complete fabrication to make it all spicy.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: But the fact of the matter is that that's another language that's about to die.
Speaker 3: This language.
Speaker 4: Although yeah, a lot of their shit was passed down orally they did have something, but yeah, because of the Jesuits and the Roman Catholic Kurts and the conquistadors, it's gone forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And Brian Forster, he has a different perspective that I've never thought about, but you have to entertain, especially now that I've been exposed to it. But he was talking about because he, like I said early in the show, he lives there. He's been down there for thirty years and assimilated with the culture and the people and the Shamans and all that. He said, you have to question even the oral traditions that they were possibly tainted by the conquistadors and the Christian religion. He said, because he said, I'm not saying it. He said, I'm not saying it's a fact. But you have to entertain and ask the question that the stories of Quasi Kettle and Varicocha, how they were white and bearded. He said, these were Catholics trying to Christianize a nation. He said, how easy would it be for them to be like, oh, this guy you're talking about, that was Jesus. Jesus was white and had a beard in a robe, and he had apostles right, And he said, even when they left the very coach, just that they walked on the water. Oh, and he talks about some of the some of the legends that they have have like a lot of Christian undertones. And he said it could very well be in you know, the fact or the truth. He says, but you know, it.
Speaker 3: Would be.
Speaker 1: Very negligent if you didn't ask the question. You know what the Mormons was these traditions altered by the Roman Catholic Church.
Speaker 4: The Church of Latter day Saints believes that Jesus made an appearance to the Native Americans and gave them certain lessons and traditions that have been lost in time, and then Joseph Smith found the record of it, apparently for them to use that as a tactic to try to convert these people, the same thing that a lot of the Catholic Church did to the Gallic and the Druidic and the Nordic tribes right saying, oh you ever got to do that?
Speaker 3: Bro, we have a saint that has that exact story. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: And if you look, actually I've seen it's like an encyclopedia set basically of all of the saints on record currently there's not like only a handful. There's a fuck Ton, okay, a metric fuck Ton, and some of these people, guys and girls, their story is like takes up three front to back pages of this encyclopedia, and.
Speaker 3: Some of them it's like five sentences.
Speaker 4: How many of those quote unquote saints existed possibly maybe in the realm of legend, but are definitely canonized, but they were thrown into the mix to convert a certain tribe somewhere with a certain belief Look, I mean, look, who knows, who knows?
Speaker 2: Yeah, modern day conquistadors. I suppose.
Speaker 3: Well, look, I mean not modern.
Speaker 4: That's that's back in the Last Crusade when they were taking on the Vikings and shit.
Speaker 2: But you know what I mean, yeah, not two thousand years ago, I guess is what I was trying to say.
Speaker 3: But semi yeah, I got you.
Speaker 2: But uh, but justin dude, I love the fact that you brought this whole elongated skull conversation over here. I feel like I learned a shitload about the like especially the baby being born with the elongated skull, Like it kind of changes what we view reality as whenever you start seeing shit like that, which is why I love it so much, because you know, there a lot of us were kind of we're kind of just thinking that, hey, this reality, this matrix that we live in, it's the same, It's always been that way. But then you start to find bones that say, you know otherwise, And I feel like that is just so cool learning about all this kind of stuff. And I mean, Jacob, what did you think about all this?
Speaker 4: I mean, I love it, dude, especially as like, okay, we know that they have been hiding giant skeletons, okay, and like even bringing that up there's a whole group of people in the academic community that will just scoff instantly, and then there's another group that are like, okay, now, but we really have been hiding the giant skeletons that are all over the earth.
Speaker 3: The elongated skulls.
Speaker 4: They're not hiding because they can't because there's too many of them that have been found from everybody from grave roberts to archaeological dig teams. They can't refute them. They can't say that this was dot dot dot. Yeah, there's examples clearly where this was humans that were doing this to their babies. But then what do you say about the fetuses right, what do you say to the children that were way too young or the ones that are showing clear signs that they weren't human or at least not our type of human. I mean, we know that they're repressing information, and you know me, I'm somebody that harps on the side of academia, but I'm also not so crazy to believe that they're not holding information from us. I think this is a lot of the at least the parts of this that we don't know. I feel like the guys at the top are not.
Speaker 3: The shadow government, not the CIA.
Speaker 4: No, Yeah, I'm telling like the people that actually know way more than they allow us to know. I feel like they know exactly what they are and who they're from and where they're from or when.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know, but.
Speaker 4: I believe that that is also a lot of the reason why things are shaping out the way they are.
Speaker 3: Now. Why is the Space Force a thing, right, Why are we as America making the certain moves that we're making. Why are they coming forward with all this crazy UFO information, Why are they still pushing vaccines? I feel like all of this really does tie in, not all to the elongated skulls, but I feel like the elongated skulls are a puzzle piece to the overall mosaic. I mean, who's to say, maybe these.
Speaker 4: Were half fallen angel DNA, maybe these were alien and like that's why the Space Force is being created all that, because those cone headed fuckers are coming back in a couple of years and they know that.
Speaker 2: Could be both.
Speaker 3: Maybe that is maybe that has nothing to do.
Speaker 1: Back in the nineties guys, back in the nine the cone Heads movie, Yeah, they were tailing us back then.
Speaker 4: Maybe all of that has nothing to do with any of it, and very soon we will be finding out that the nephilum side of things was the correct way and that things that will be shaking out here in Israel here soon really are more dominoes falling into place for the end times.
Speaker 3: Look, there's so many possibilities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there definitely is. So I guess your final thoughts on this justin? I mean, are these nephilum babies nephelum people like? Is this something that you've grown to accept or is there still more research to be done in order to better paint the picture.
Speaker 1: I think with the research that's been done, I mean there's been you know, everything that we can do to them that we know of. They've been carbon dated, they've had optometrists look at the eye sockets in the eyes. They've had anthropologists study the skull and measure the dimensions of the he and measure the brain case volume, the placement of the framing magnum in the back, the absence of the sajisseutral, the extra pocket holes that humans don't have for more blood flow to this bigger brain. I think the evidence is clear that there was a hybrid race that walked amongst us and was venerated as gods. You can call them a hybrid race. You could call them aliens, you could call them angels, you can call them nepheline. Regardless what you call them, they were here.
Speaker 2: Yes, dude, I feel like we're living in a fucking weird movie and we're just finding all these little all these little breadcrumbs that lead us to believe that, like, oh man, this place is just such a crazy, crazy like place that we're in, Like it's so As far as the idea of these cone heads, do you believe that they've all died out or do you believe that possibly some of them are still existing?
Speaker 3: Good question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think that would be pretty hard to hide, man, But the genetic marker still has to be here, ever, how diluted that it may be. Because we know the theory of entropy, you know, with science, we that's something we can observe. You could put an apple out on the table and within a couple of weeks that thing's going to start to rot. Nothing gets better with time, It only gets worse with time. And that DNA strand is not immune to the law of entropy. It's going to weaken over centuries and over time and through inner breeding, it's going to breed itself out and it's not going to be noticeable anymore, but that genetic marker is still going to be there.
Speaker 3: Now. With that being said, what are your thoughts on the Giant of Kandahar?
Speaker 4: Because, as Jonathan saying, do you think that these creatures may still exist? And I agree with you one hundred percent. It'd be very hard to hide, extremely hard to hide. And like you're saying, with the inner breeding and all these things, you're right, genetically.
Speaker 3: It would have weeded itself out.
Speaker 4: But the same thing is to be said about the giants, and allegedly we had one only twenty some odd years ago.
Speaker 3: Do you believe that story? Better? Question?
Speaker 1: I have to because it's it's my supernatural view. And how you know, even Jonathan was talking about how recently I've discovered how weird and strange and how little I know about this thing that we call reality. Yeah, and there's so many stories and testimonies of cryptid spottings, of UFOs, of spiritual entities, and yeah, of course there's probably some people that's just making stuff up for attention, but you can't rule them all out. And all it takes is one you know, my Kaiser said at night, I love it. He said, all it takes is for one person to be right, and it busts a paradigm. And if these nefilo elongated skull with thirty percent larger eye sockets and pupillary distance and predatory vision and night vision, and they were known to be cave dwellers, you know, I think it's crazy that we're spending all this money to go out in space and to explore space, but there's seventy percent of our oceans have not been explored. All the caverns and caves up and stuff underneath our feet have not been explored. If these things are cave dwellers and have night vision and all that stuff, it would be very simple to navigate these tunnel systems and these caves and keep hidden. And maybe these US military guys just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time and had an encounter.
Speaker 4: I agree, especially Afghanistan, their mountains and their cave systems are so vast and no way, and I mean, we have mountain ranges in America that I personally believe all of the caves and caverns have not been explored, so like, I'm not saying this proves anything, but who's to say that these elongated heads, larger eyed, predatory cave dwelling entities are not still living under the earth somewhere? We talk the crazy conspiracy joke for the longest time has been the underground civilization of the mole people, right, ha ha. Maybe there was a little bit more of a kernel of truth to that than what we originally thought.
Speaker 2: Who's to say, justin let the good cult members of the universe know where they can find Prometheus Lens Podcasts.
Speaker 1: Sir, thank you guys for having me on again. I love hanging out with you guys and having these conversations because it's all about the exchanging of puzzle pieces and ideas and perspectives and that's how you stretch and that's how you grow, and that's what I'm in it for, man. But yeah, if you guys enjoy these type of conversations, I'm doing them over at the Prometheus Lins podcast. Just check me out. I'm at prometheuslynspodcast dot com. I'm on YouTube, Spotify, Apple, anywhere that you consume content and all the social media places. Just search up Prometheus Linn's podcast and you should be able to find me.
Speaker 2: Awesome. Man, Hey, we really appreciate you coming and hanging out with us tonight and talking about fucking crazy elongated skulls. I thought it was a myth for the longest time, but here we are. The proof is in the pudding, and we just so happen to be living in that pudding. So Jacob, do you want to give some knife hands brother?
Speaker 4: If you haven't already, Dear cult members, please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shares of like, subscribe to comments, leave a post, leave review, shares with their friends and family, sharfspt We're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted some more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you, final leies and gentlemen, and we thank If everybody's already gone, done so, And while you're at it, go check out Meta Mysteries, Jonathan's other show. Give him the five star reviews, the loves, and the positive comments. Go check out Prometheus Lens on all of the platforms and give him, the positivity, the loves, the subscribes, the comments, the reviews, all the things and the stuff we think if everybody's already gone and done so, and listen, listen y'all this week as it's coming up on Thanksgiving. First of all, happy early Thanksgiving to y'all, but listen, real shit here, glasses coming off. We know you're gonna be sitting around the dinner table. Thanksgiving meals are gonna be going down, and we know you're gonna have that one crazy uncle sad, a bit too much to drink. We all have him, and he's gonna start talking some anti government. He's gonna be talking about some anti conspiracies. He's gonna be just letting everybody know what he's feeling at the dinner table when no one fucking asked.
Speaker 3: We want you to send him our podcast.
Speaker 4: We want that guy to be a part of our cold because honestly, that's who we're here for, because I am that crazy uncle of my family gathering heh ye, And we're here for all the crazy fucking ants and uncles out there, just saying.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jake, and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 6: Open up that third rope bad off, that fire lie.
Speaker 3: S SO S
Speaker 6: S S