Speaker 1: Who did.
Speaker 2: Everybody, Welcome to Pink Shade. It's Monday, It's mugshot Monday. I've got Keisha here, and if we're watching it on video, don't be alarmed. I do know that there's another person in the room.
Speaker 1: I don't see the other person, Mary Page, what are you talking about? Oh no, maybe I just see her. You see people, It's like I see dead people. If this is my good friend Mary Preston.
Speaker 2: Guy, she is visiting me here at the beach, and she has never seen a podcast being made, so here it is super professional.
Speaker 1: Hey, don't you call her Mary. Her name is Mary Preston. It is Mary President. It is not Mary. It is Mary Preston. And she will gurt you way quicker than I will, as she should, as she should. Okay, she did all the heart.
Speaker 2: I know she can only hear my side. She can't hear Keisha, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Mary Preston is one of the first people who taught me how to like really stick up for my name. Actually that's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm glad. I wish that I had been more like that growing up. I just let people brutalize my name so much. Okay, it was like a fear of correcting that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's also like a woman thing, right, like you want to just maybe make everybody happy. But so so for the listeners and for Mary Preston, who's sitting here who can't hear your side of it. Keisha's full name is Rakesha. Yeah, she goes by Keisha. But what would people tell me, some of them you've told me before, tell me some of the funny things. How they would butcher your name, Rakesha.
Speaker 1: They would say, what Rashaska, Rashaska, Rashika, Rashika, Rokeisha, Rokeisha, Rakeisha, Rakesha, Ricochet, Ricochet is the best one. Yeah, I kid, And here's how you know not lying. You can ask anyone for my graduating class. Yeah, they know this. Yeah. A substitute teacher said it. Yeah, And I literally said, you didn't even try.
Speaker 2: How big was your graduating class?
Speaker 1: Ah? There was probably I would say, like a normal size graduating maybe like five five hundred. I think so.
Speaker 2: I think our graduating class was like one eighty one sixty press you had a small yeah, one fifty and I because.
Speaker 1: Someone's gonna correct me, it was probably like three hundred, but I think it was.
Speaker 2: It was big because you know, John Gilberts was sixteen hundred, sixteen, Yeah, sixteen hundred. Kids, you have to have their miss with.
Speaker 1: That graduation invitation of not coming.
Speaker 2: That was why I such a big deal because I won the raffle to have like a good seat because you know, my whole fan we were always running late, as you know, so we would have been like in the rafters, like good job John. We would have been like yelling for him. But it was nice because I won this raffle and I won a really like at the close up seat basically like the equivalent to like a floor seat, because it is a basketball arena where it was, and well it was inside inside, yes, so when ours are outside, when his friends came by, I got to get really close pictures of him to send to the moms and yeah, and they appreciated that, so I did mind.
Speaker 1: I'm jealous that it was inside. All of ours are outside in the dead heat of summer in Texas, in Texas in May, sweating, near ass off. I mean we Scholar was twenty twenty, so it was all fucked up? Was it? Uh?
Speaker 2: Was Anna also twenty twenty?
Speaker 1: I think Anna is a year behind Scholar. She's twenty twenty one, twenty twenty one. Okay, yeah, bye, very Preston, y'all have fun.
Speaker 2: Okay, they're leaving, Okay, Prestent and my sister are going to grab some lunch and they're gonna go and do and then they'll be back and I will take her. I'll play take her to the ferry. After our next recording, heation are back in doing back to back guys today this one and actually abroad. So yes, match me a broad. I gotta say something, okay, please.
Speaker 1: There's been a lot of debate about Discovery Family lock up.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've heard not one thing, So tell me the debate.
Speaker 1: Girl. Oh, I've got a whole thread going on because someone says, duh, it's boring, don't watch it.
Speaker 2: Where is this thread? I would like to hop in.
Speaker 1: It's on a pig. Oh well, I hogged in okay, and they were like, don't watch it, it's boring. They should be covering the Mbe family. I said, just because one person finds it boring doesn't mean you will. I said, it is different than anything else that we have covered. Yes, it is. There's not you know, Nie slapping comedy or whatever. I said, Well, from the feedback that I know I've gotten about the recaps. People love it. Like one person said, I've watched this show, and I swear to god, I was about to slap both of you through the TV because how did y'all make that shit funny? And were like, we were worried. I said, we were worried too, But I'm like, we got this.
Speaker 2: Listen, you give us some yanky teeth and a sassy therapist, and we got.
Speaker 1: That's all we need. That's all we need. That's all we need right there. So yeah, it is different, and if you're looking for love after lock up, that's not what it is. Isn't serious it is. I teared up watching it, but it is still a good show. And the recap we made each other laugh.
Speaker 2: Sure, When I tell you what I was saying to you, I was like that the therapist. I was like, he's got six children. You were like, well, yeah, he's Catholic, and a few minutes later you were like, he is sassy. I was like, that's what I was trying to tell you.
Speaker 1: Well, I forgot that I have watched him. There's a show on TV one call for My Man, where women like do horrible things to try to keep a man. He's one of the therapists on that show. Like he clocks those hoes.
Speaker 2: He does women doing horrible things to keep a man should be the name of this show, because this is Oh my god. Hopefully doctor Jeff can help out. I don't know if he helped out that first father son duo, but maybe for the next one. Yeah, the fruit flies, guys, here's the update. They're still here. They bombed the house twice. They're still here, and the supervisor of the whole situation is coming over on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. If he cannot figure it out, I myself will personally contact Billy the exterminator, and I will try to get it done for free, and like, look, this is the situation that's going on. First of all, you may want to study these fruitflies because they're not true normal fruit flies.
Speaker 2: Okay, they've got to be something else. They got to be something else, because I've had these little machines running. And then I will say that they after they bombed it twice, it is fifty percent better in the bathroom, but it is still it is still bad right here, and they're just around this window. But I mean I looked yesterday. I was like, let me make sure there's not like a seal broken on a door. And I mean, as if I know what the fuck I'm doing. I'm like, oh, man, let me inspect the seals on the door. No, but I was like, I don't see, but that's got to be it right, that's got to be.
Speaker 1: It has to be. Or like, I don't know if there's like mold somewhere, God forbid. Girl, don't say that something is energizing them and giving them life.
Speaker 2: It's right. It is. My angst is giving them.
Speaker 1: Like. Let me tell you what.
Speaker 2: Though at night they all go night night, they don't bother me. I come up here at night, they've all gone to bed. They're nowhere to be seen. They know you're a y'all schedule.
Speaker 1: They know.
Speaker 2: They're like, you know what, everybody's going to bed. I'm gonna go to bed too. I'll be up and at them at eight am. I'll see you then.
Speaker 1: And well, y'all are not there. They're working security. They're watching the security cams. They're trying to make sure y'all's house. When I say y'all that includes them, it is safe.
Speaker 2: They've got their little monitor set up their monitoring.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 1: I bet if you check your spam email you've got some email sort of fruit flies. When y'all coming back, should we do anything? Should we go pick up coffee? We're running low?
Speaker 2: They do like to hang out by the coffee machine too. I'm not gonna lie geez Louise.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Uh, Supervisor Jason is coming on Wednesday, and if he can't fix it, I don't know if I might have to call like the plumber back. I just anyway, I love how people send me suggestions. The latest suggestion is, okay, it sounds like they're not fruitflies. They're drain flies. So I've been looking that at. But they're not just by the drains. They're over here in this area too, so they are Maybe they're drained flives that decided they like this window. I don't know. I'm so grateful they're not down in the main area and where the guest rooms are. Yeah, so my guests aren't like swatting themselves, like paying about this yanky beach housing swat. I'm trying to wash my face. I'm grateful that they have decided they only like the main bedroom.
Speaker 1: So I mean, that's cardissy. That's very courteous of him, you know what I mean. Not to disturb your guests and things like, yeah, it's a family, y'all, or a family.
Speaker 2: Okay, I forgot to put my I forgot to put my robe under my legs, and my legs are sweat and we'll see how long I can make it for I have to get up and go get it. This is like a really cute like acrylic chair, but it is you know, cheap from Amazon, and my legs do sweat and that's not cute, y'all. What's the hardest thing about hitting your protein goals? For me, it's breakfast. I'm always trying to figure out a protein packed breakfast because there's so many days when I know I'm not going to be able to grab lunch. So let me tell you, Tropical Smoothie Cafe helps me hit that protein goal every morning while staying on Tropic time. At Tropical Smoothie Cafe, it's super easy, breezy to get your morning protein. My favorite part is you can order a head in the app and you can do it online and you grab your high protein SIPs and bites even faster. You guys, I love the app. You could go get my husband's favorite, which is the Peanut Paradise Smoothie with twenty two grams of protein, and you could add more good vibes to your SMOOTHI. You can do almonds, spinach, kale, chi, se, ginger, or supplements like Energizer. My personal favorite is the Sausage, egg and Cheese Dia, but there are also amazing choices like Peebee Protein crunch Bowl, the mixed berry Greek yogurt bowl, or the All American Wrap you guys. On the way home from the beach, we stopped at Tropical Smoothie in North Carolina and I got two of those sausage, egg and cheese dias for me and my son. We love them. It's just so good. So make every day I get away with the bold flavors and better for you pairings only a Tropical Smoothie Cafe. Order ahead, take the scenic rout and earn rewards with a Tropical Smoothie Cafe app. Downloaded to day Tropical Smoothie Cafe. You're on Tropic time now, I can I take something. I told you that my sister is one of those people that is like ingrid. You by the time you wake up, she's done fourteen things in the morning. Well, I was up to one forty five taken notes because I had to take an on two shows and it was my fault for not getting them all done earlier. But I was just having so much fun with my friend that I just yeah, anyway, so I stayed up super late, writ in the notes. I completely lost with Oh my sister. So now Mary President has been up earlier than me, but not like super and she has been, you know, going to walk on the beach and all that. And I'm like, right, because you normally I had to be sitting here working, but now my sister's here and they've really ramped it up this morning. I want to boy. Not only did they get up and walk to church. Oh, I was like, you know, we have a golf part. They said, no, we're gonna walk. They walked to church, went to church, walked home, and then they walked on the beach for a little while, all before I woke up.
Speaker 1: How far away is the church?
Speaker 2: I think? Is there a way for me to figure that out? Because unless I have it like on my speedometer, like on my feet, I don't Yeah, I don't think I could figure it out, like on my iPhone driving, Okay, but I would bet if I was walking, I would bet it's at least it's probably a mile. Oh no, it's a mile. And they just walked there and then sat stinky in the church attend to.
Speaker 1: But come as you are.
Speaker 2: The Lord says, come as you are. And she said everybody was casual. It is, you know, an island, so everybody was casual. But she said they were more casual like in like golf clothes or tennis clothes. They were in workout clothes.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Had a had a great time. They introduced themselves, they made a prayer request. They wow, they just jumped right in.
Speaker 1: Make themselves right at home one.
Speaker 2: And then made Preston saw the one lady that did the offering or something. She saw her drive because they were one foot when they left, drive up to her house at the end. And it's a lady who has a huge house right on the beach, like right on the beach. Oh really like direct beach access. I was like, okay, I need to go to church and make friends with some of these people so I can use their beach access.
Speaker 1: Instead on here for shits, and giggles talking about prisoners who barely have a house.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, if I go to church and that's when I get out of it, that's what I get out of it. Okay, don't judge me. But it is a non denominational church. And they do do a different minister every week that comes in and I'm sure they put them up for the weekend or something. And then yeah, so this one was Presbyterian. Actually, they have Methodists. I think sometimes they have Catholic had somebody that was like the new Moravian Church of something. I was like, I don't even know what that means, but Moravian Church.
Speaker 1: Never heard of that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna look that up. I don't know, you know, I think of like Greek Orthodox or Marie Moravian Church. Moravian Church is the It's a Protestant Christmas domination. Uh oh shit, hold on, he said. When I try to do stuff on this computer, I don't really know what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Well, you always look like you know exactly what you're doing, and I'm always impressed when you're like, let me look this up real quick.
Speaker 2: The Moravian Church traces its roots to the fifteenth century followers of the Bohemian preacher Jean Hush and then blah bad blah blah blah blah blah blah. Colonial America. They established communities and Bethlehem and Lydits in Pennsylvania. Wow. They have a long standing tradition administering to diverse populations, including Native Americans and enslaved afric Okay, so they sound like good people. So maybe I need to go see the Moravian minister.
Speaker 1: Well, I want you to so you can report back to us.
Speaker 2: Okay, what it is?
Speaker 1: What it is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kisha, I've got to tell you a really great uh new podcast because I don't have enough work to do, so I'm trying to add something to my workload. Kay, Casey and I have come up with a really good idea of a little cross everything we're going to do, Okay, where we're going to tell each other stories that we've never heard before.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I got it.
Speaker 2: I got a good one. I got a good one. Listen, listen to these Jackson people. Jackson, Mississippi is like the real housewives of everybody's having affairs. This one got married, this one had enough. It's NonStop, and I don't know what it is about Jackson, Mississippi.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but there are stories upon stories upon stories. It's a Southern thing. Like did you watch the Huh Wives.
Speaker 2: I didn't. Everybody said I should, but I got nervous because I said it was a lot of sex. I mean, it's not porn, but I got nervous about it.
Speaker 1: They do have some sex season there that you should be Okay, you'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Well I heard that was really good. But so I'm very excited about that. They were just we were just in Texas. Yeah, they're in Texas, right, Yeah, Yeah, I just love I just love a Southern story. And uh, Kate is so fascinated by Southern story. So she's gonna tell me some bonker story. And what it was was this weekend I was listening to her Patreon. She was telling she was telling a story about this couple in Charlottesville, Virginia that's getting divorced but it's like so much wealth and he was like banging the nanny and he's like he's like the black sheep son that nobody likes. And then yeah, probably the dad's gonna like disown him. And a love story like that. So I called her up. I I've got a great idea. Let's see if I cast together where we just tell each other crazy stories.
Speaker 1: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: So I haven't had a good podcast to listen to. I mean I haven't just haven't done it in like a year. So maybe that'll hop my cherry for this year and podcast.
Speaker 2: Maybe. So, so everybody just stay tuned for that announcement. Okay, you know I don't have enough to do. I stayed up to one forty five write notes on this stuff, so to clearly have time to burn. Okay, everybody, so let's talk about it. Let me just make a little time stamp. Okay, okay, So Life after lock Up, Real life is no bed of Roses? Is that the name of this episode?
Speaker 1: I think?
Speaker 2: Is it the name of this episode? Or is this one like Diamonds Are Forever or something? Diamonds are I.
Speaker 1: Think it should have diamonds for or forever? Should Let's I think that's its title right there?
Speaker 2: That makes yeah, one never knows, but I thought I wrote it down correctly. Whatever, guys, It's season seven an episode four question mark B six six B episode fourteen. Just pick a number, just pick it, literally, pick any number and it will apply. Yeah, yes, all right, let's start with Keana and Demandrac and Joela. Listen, did they shoot this whole entire thing in like three days with them? Because Juela's hair has looked the exact same for like three days and she's one of the same two outfits. So I do wonder if they if they shot them for like six days only.
Speaker 1: Every time I see Juela and that wig, I go to hell. I just do because I have bad thoughts in my head, like slapping her with that wig. Here's what I think. Your wig can't be lopsided, and your glasses are lopsided. He can struggle. Only one of them should be lopsided, because you know what she does. She has us out here taking allergy pills sinus pills because we think our allergies and sinuss are bothering us and our equilibering them is off because they're lopsided. And it's just dudes. Does she not have a friend? What? What? What is? It ain't that much better because she's walking around with the whole dry, jeary curl. I don't She's not a hairstylist. They need to stop wine. She's the shampoo girl at most.
Speaker 2: I think you're right. Okay, hold on the.
Speaker 1: Way she's a hairstylist.
Speaker 2: Okay, Keisha has spoken. Keisha, I agree with that. I think you're completely right. I think she is a pharmacy tech. But you do have to have training for like you can't just go in to be apartment because you can't be around those drugs and stuff. So she has a professional job and I think she's like training to be a hairstylist or something or Keisha, wait, it just came to me. Okay, she's a pharmacy tech, but she's not allowed to film at her job. So her she did one time just like they just got her like behind the counter, but like from afar. So they said, She's like, well, let me tell you what. I got this crazy friend Kendrick, and he works at this line. Okay, you can act like you work there, because that would be a more fun environment something.
Speaker 1: Because she is not a hairstylist, maybe an assistant who sweeps.
Speaker 2: Up, because why would she have a pharmacy tech job and then also now try to be a hairstyl So I think you're right. I think that is a side gig that she does for extra money, just wash his hair or gets people ready. And then her real job is the pharmacy tech.
Speaker 1: That makes sense.
Speaker 2: Okay, we figured it out.
Speaker 1: My god.
Speaker 2: The end the podcast is over.
Speaker 1: Okay, yep, okay, So.
Speaker 2: Keana is excuse me, that wasn't a fruit fly in my throat? Those fruit fly just right in there. Keana is in the bathroom like where we left her, and they're all like, you, okay whatever. She won't say what it is. And in the car and the talking head she tells production, I'm not going to talk about this call. She will not talk about it. She gets home, Demandrac is there and he's like ready for his scene and the kids right.
Speaker 1: Right, and she comes in.
Speaker 2: She goes, hey, how's it going. She goes, get in the room, Get in the room, take your mic off. I was like, whoa, get in the room. And then I was like, okay, but what they're gonna do is just put it on the bed and we're still good to get to hear it.
Speaker 1: But that's what I thought too, But it didn't work at all. They were they actually turned.
Speaker 2: It off off and then we see Wig and we find out Wig has filed a police report against Keanna. She says, and we see the footage. She says, Keana allegedly wrote dumb hoe on her car and flattened all four of her tires.
Speaker 1: The wig did that. The wig did it. The wig is like you dumb hoe, you keep wearing me on television. And furthermore, remember I told you last week I thought she followed the police report, but I really thought it was because of her posting, which she should have done this. She had proof the pictures on Facebook. She has no proof that she did this at all. She's just assuming that Keanna did it.
Speaker 2: I think Joela did it to her own car, or maybe there's another baby mama. My god, if that is not the twist of all twists, if we get like Shoch and then a fourth bops up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised because the moderate that's a dirty bird right there.
Speaker 2: We we know he's got three kids with Juela, and we know that there are three two or the way there, he's got five total for six.
Speaker 1: I think he's got three with her because there's three baby mamas. Right, there's three baby mamas, three baby mamas, three kids.
Speaker 2: Is there five kids or six kids?
Speaker 1: No, he has six kids. Okay, it's six. We just don't know how it's chopped up between the other two baby mamas. But there's six kids.
Speaker 2: Fuck those kids. We hadn't seen them. We don't know, all right, I'm so so, she says, you know, so I felt I had to retaliate with the police report, not to fuck her car up, but to fuck her up. So the produce sir says to Keana and Demandra together says, Okay, Keana, do you deny these allegations that Juela is putting on you? And she just goes, I don't know what you're talking about. And Demandra gets up and starts to walk off, and he's ear. He goes, I'm irritated. You know, you guys can't ask that question. There really is a case here they're trying to put on Keana. So y'all you can't talk about it.
Speaker 1: I wonder is they're really really a case.
Speaker 2: Well they're smart enough to that if there's anything not to speak on it, you know, yeah, and Kiana very smart, very smart. So Keana says to the producer, look, I know the baby mama and she won't even say her name now now she's just called the baby mama. She says, I know the baby mama is going to do everything she can to cause a rift between us.
Speaker 1: So I saw it comment true, Yeah, she's right.
Speaker 2: Then we see Wig with little baby, the littlest baby on her hip, and she's at the tireplace. She's getting four new tires for six hundred and twenty five dollars. That's some real cheap for four tires. Sometimes one tire is exner twenty five dollars.
Speaker 1: I feel like if she had that to spare that she should have gotten at least got her glasses adjusted and bought a better Wig that wouldn't even come close to six hundred dollars. She could have did all that for two fifty.
Speaker 2: But I mean, and she says, look, nobody has extra money for this kind of stuff. And you know, obviously Keana likes me. She wants me just like Demantra wants me.
Speaker 1: I think she really believes. I think she truly believes that. And honestly, I could see all three of them hooking up. Ew Yeah, I agree, it's very ill, but I can see them doing it. There's so much tension right there. I can see them all just one night just doing it well if no one gets pregnant because he's got that he's got that egg touching dick, because he's got firm power.
Speaker 2: He does gross.
Speaker 1: He looks at a bit and she gets pregnant.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the production arrives to demodrack in Keana's house and they walk in. He goes, enter at your own caution. She's the only one he's chatting with Keana, and he goes, I'm going to go over to Juela's. I'm gonna figure out exactly what's going on now. This is the Okay, So Mary Preston, who you just met, everybody just matter, she was here. This is the show that I made her watch. Now she barely watches TV, like like, there's not a show you can name me. She's like, what I don't think I write? I mean, I mean she might know, like she might know, like friends, she might I said something about how Dave loves to watch everybody loves her and she's like, I never even watched that show. I was like, well, you're thirty years too late. Oh wow, she doesn't ever watch TV and this I put this trash on and she's like, she was like, where do they find these people? I said, you just look at your phone. You don't have to pay attention. But she looked up when the scene was on and was like, his booty is showing. Why is this booty showing?
Speaker 1: I was like, godless, she only knew.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't know why his pants are down to his They weren't like that the whole time, but it was upsetting. Play your pants up, you know.
Speaker 1: It's just it's still, unfortunately a fashion trend.
Speaker 2: But why to have your pants under your buttocks?
Speaker 1: I don't know, it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't make any sense. How do your pants stay up?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. Did she see but crack? Did we see butt crack? No?
Speaker 2: He had on black underwear, and it was just, you know, it's like all the underwear, all the underwear.
Speaker 1: There, a fresh new pair every time he put them on, because that would be even worse to see a man's underwear and they're dirty ew exactly.
Speaker 2: It's like Jesse from the Value, Remember when he had on those baggy drawers.
Speaker 1: That was a full grown up, that was a depend that he had it.
Speaker 2: So this was better than that. So okay, So he is okay, So he goes over to talk to Juela. He's like, are you not going to talk to me about this? She's like no. So she is undoing boxes and stuff like Amazon stuff for her business. At some point they kept showing her doing that. I was like, are they doing Are they showing her doing it to show how slow she was doing it? Or to so she had a knife. What was the point she was doing it?
Speaker 1: I think to say, maybe this bitch did this. Look how good she is with that knife. She did her own tires.
Speaker 2: She does have a box cutter.
Speaker 1: And everything, Like is she high?
Speaker 2: She just seems so out of Akeisha. She's just whenever I see anybody with those marks all over their face, yes, it makes me think they're doing drugs.
Speaker 1: Well we know she did because she got arrested for it, like something, yeah recently. What does she look? Horrible? She looked and that looks shocked.
Speaker 2: She looked like she had been drunk through the gutter.
Speaker 1: I would be like, can y'all please let me stop on this wig and some makeup, Like I want a mug shot that looks like Portia William's muck shot. If I have to have a muk shot.
Speaker 2: Do you remember like Paris Hilton She's like hers was great too. She's like, let me do it, which you are rue, okay. So he's sucking to her and he goes, you know, like, if you did this to her, and if if I catch a case or they think I'm somehow involved, I'm going to go back to prison. And Juela is like, I didn't do anything, Nama na, And then talking daddy says, you know, Keana says she did not do this, and she's actually very straightforward, and I hope she's selling the truth like I think he will. I think he believes her. So he meets up with Juela. Okay, this is where we are. So he's like, where are my children? And she goes, oh, there are my mom's house. I had to pay six hundred for the tires and he says, so you told the detectives that she vandalized your car. Did you see her do it? And she goes, no, but I know she did it, and she goes, why would you do that? Why would you put the police in her life like that? And Julia goes about Ruth. She goes, I have kids and I go to school and I go to work just like she does. She does those things, So she's gonna mess with me. I'm gonna mess with her, And why are.
Speaker 1: You You don't know she did it?
Speaker 2: No, And he's like, but it was crazy, so he goes yeah. She goes, you're taking her side. He goes, it's not about taking tides. He goes, this is not everyday shit, like you've really messed this up here, and he goes, I'll pay you for the tires and then we'll just drop the whole situation. He won't say she did this. He goes, are you gonna pay you for the tires? And he goes, yeah, I'll pay you for the tires. She goes, I'll have to see the money. Doesn't that you pay me for the tires.
Speaker 1: Well, because you're going to need for you to drop everything before I give you the money for the tires. So you put that put that box right, like first, let's start with the box. Clik. But she moves so slow right now, she's so fucking high. Yeah, it'd be like a fucking sloth. It is like a slot one real slowly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is like a slot.
Speaker 1: I'm concerned for her children.
Speaker 2: If I was him, i'd be concerned talking to her being like something is off and my kids live here.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I think he's used to it though, man, well, yeah, that's true. So the nasy's walking out, he goes, Keana is coming to the party. She is coming to the party. And he's like, she's done coming to the party, and he goes, no, she's coming, She's coming, so oh boy. In the talking head he's saying like he's gonna have to find a lawyer, you know, to deal with this stuff. And then as he's walking off, he's like, oh, I wish I could have chosen another baby mama.
Speaker 1: Well you did two other times. Yeah, so this shit's maybe the worst one out of the batch. Like she still wants de Moderick so bad, and I don't understand.
Speaker 2: It is nuts. It is nuts. It's like, in the words of Kimberly and Katie him him.
Speaker 1: He is chewed in the face. He just makes bad decisions when it comes to its hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this current hair is not so good.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't. I don't like it. And god, I I feel bad for anyone who has to deal with crazy baby mama drama. I have been there. I sympathize with you. It makes you want to catch a case like you do, like, I'm wanna fuck this bit job and now your the dad still has to be around, yes, right, right right because of the kid is So it's like you can't stand someone and your partner has to, you know, communicate with this person who you can't fucking stand. Yeah it's horrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, let's push it on to Will and Courtney.
Speaker 1: Oh ma, this has been one of the biggest flexes in love after lock up history.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, Will?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yes, I mean Will about to get me a T shirt that says will you know I love a good graphic T shirt or a T shirt with like your words on it. You know. I was so proud of him.
Speaker 2: He came on the screen and I said to Ray Preston, I said, here's the thing about this guy. He's actually kind of cute. And then she goes okay. So she looked up and then they did the changing with the pictures and he's like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: I go, okay, just don't look at that picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's a bad one. Yeah, red lips.
Speaker 2: And then they did a talk in her where his lips are all red and you're like, so, all right, she's in the car with Mark who on his knuckles does have on a ring, but it's not a wedding ring. I did notice.
Speaker 1: Oh we know he is married.
Speaker 2: Why don't know that?
Speaker 1: Well, it just it got mentioned in this episode.
Speaker 2: What heck?
Speaker 1: Come?
Speaker 2: I didn't hear that? Whould she say that to?
Speaker 1: She was talking to someone, She's like, you know, she was saying that, you know, he isn't that grade of a person because he just up and left his wife.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't hear that.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: Good God, this is what happens with me. Okay. So she's in the car with Mark and she's like, yeah, I can't believe you won't work. I'm with me, And then in the talking heads she says, I have not felt supported or provided for by will. And you know here's the problem too. I can't even visit my mother because of my GTA outstanding warrants in Washington State. But you know, my sponsor, Danny found me this emergency bed. But after that, I've got to figure out where to stay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's this is what I don't get about her. She takes no accountability none, anything that she does. None, you know what I mean, Like he won't provide support? Well he did, and you fuck that up. You got arrested and fucked that up. Like if if you don't feel supported by him, this is a win win situation. I don't have to deal with each other anymore. But she constantly has some whine about it. She bugs.
Speaker 2: She is an active addict. She is not somebody who's wants to take any accountability for her own actions. Yes, so Mark's like, look, you should just move in with me, and she's like no, and he goes, I have a room for you. You know the offer. You know, the offer will always be there. It's not like that, like I just you could just like move into the extra room. So he goes. So these bugs are extra fucking annoying. Sorry, I mean they are all over today.
Speaker 1: I will tell your could you do have goosebumps? Is the hairy arms like rising up because you are?
Speaker 2: No, they're just they're just very excited about the recording today. They're super excited. They want to be in it. They want to be on the screen, they want to climb on the r night.
Speaker 1: They're Finny and Mary Preston.
Speaker 2: They're Fitny and Mary Preston. They want to be in on the recording. Okay, so sorry, So if you're watching on video and you see me, it's like today they are on one okay, okay, so okay, I'll have it up today for you guys on Wednesday. So okay. So he's telling her, so he goes, what about your job at the auto shop? Is it gonna be enough to pay for you to like get an apartment, pay for your rent, pay for your bills. And she goes, no, I mean I'm gonna have to figure out more money to make my life more sustainable. He goes, well, as you know, no strings attached, my pocket is open. And she goes, oh, life is just easier locked up. I don't have any bills. He goes, oh, that just breaks my heart. Don't think that way. That's an institutionalized way to think. She only said that to get sympathy from him. She didn't really think that.
Speaker 1: And he's like, no, if you're locked up, you can't touch a dick. And I need you to touch my a dick.
Speaker 2: Just twice a day, just give it a little.
Speaker 1: That's all I need. That's all I need.
Speaker 2: So and the talking to head Mark is like, yeah, I do. I wish you would move in with me. And yeah, now that she's single, I could see a future. Yeah, I'm gonna keep supporting her and it's gonna be really hard for her to get rid of me now that she's single. Thirty minutes ago, she had a conversation with Will So now she's single, Okay, yep.
Speaker 1: So he says she's a single this whole time.
Speaker 2: Well, let's let's right. So he's like, do you need any money? And she goes yeah, and bless him those those go pros on the dashboard. Do nobody any vapors if we've seen you don't with uh Derek and Monique.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He leans back to get his money, and it's like it's like giant belly like hits the sereing wheel and and you know the same. And he gives her sixty dollars and he's like, this is all I've got. She's like, okay, this will be fine.
Speaker 1: Things.
Speaker 2: This will be enough for GHB to last me till tomorrow. Thank you bye.
Speaker 1: And that is not a good sugar daddy. If all he's got sixty bucks to spare to give to you, she's like, do.
Speaker 2: You have a credit card? That would be so much easier.
Speaker 1: It would be like this is this is a salt pop. This is not a sugar daddy. No, he's only got sixty dollars, Like, what the fuck it? I can't even spend.
Speaker 2: That in ultim Like yes, right right, right now, you're like, I can't even buy chicken sandwiches for the whole halfway house with sixty dollars. No on, now, it's horrible.
Speaker 1: She gotta find a better one.
Speaker 2: So and they're talking. She goes, will he just abandoned me, like abandoned his wife to the wolves? Like who does that? I hate having to rely on men for money. Okay, So now her friend Mac picks her up.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus h much. It was too much for me. We were not prepared for this. We were not prepared for Mac. No.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, I was.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: I was like, first of all, when I saw Mac, you know, of course I noticed she's got two face tattoos and a neck tattoo. You know, I could, I could deal with the Almo love across the neck, but the two that she tried to cover up on her face were not hitting for me. But I was like, God, it's so weird. She's got on such like a cat eye and stuff, but why does she need lipstick on, she got no lipstick on. I don't know, because she didn't want to pay attention being drawn to that mouth girl. She was disgusting, Kasha, What was going on in that mouth hole? Nothing? Nothing was going on in that mouthhole. It was an empty hole.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was an empty hole of a mouth. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But Erry, I don't know about you, but someone has no teeth, I just really don't want them to be in my face talking.
Speaker 2: I think she had some on the side, but just none on the front because when she kind of was covering and kind of okay.
Speaker 1: If you have to do all that, just don't go on camera.
Speaker 2: Remember when Louis went to the dentists and they were like, it's going to be, you know, one hundred thousand dollars to get all the ears, and because he'd have to get all implants, it'd have to be every single tooth, and so he got like a full set of dentures. And that was That wasn't that much. It wasn't even it wasn't even like five thousand dollars. It wasn't that much. But I'm just thinking, like somebody could take mercy on her and let her do a payment plan and they do that. Yeah, we had to have the credit. Yeah, we have a dentist in Alexandria that will like help people that you know, have lost their teeth to addiction and stuff, will help them, you know, get dentures and just to feel better about themselves and to help them get a job on that because yeah, of course yes, But Mac, I don't think is that concerned now. So she has found a new place to live through Mark, which means he's got a key. And Mac is like, I don't understand. Remember, you can barely understain her. But she says, Will, what happened. She's like, well, he like dumped me because me and she goes. Will sounds like he has a small dick. He covers her around.
Speaker 1: But I think that he does not have a small one.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't either. He's he's a.
Speaker 1: Big They got to watch out for those tall ones, those tall skinny ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's what you say, That's what you said.
Speaker 1: The tall guys they are like you, God God said. It's basically God said, I'm not going to give you any muscles, okay, but I will give you height and a big okay, So do what you want with it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. So in the Talking Head, Courtney tells us, you know, I connected with my old friend Mac, and I've been very focused on sayings over. I was like, focus, you are with your eyes closed today today, But that's good yesterday, but not today. Today is not that day. And she says, I'm trying not to let the will thing consume me, but damn, damn it hurts.
Speaker 1: No. So I'm sympathized for her. And she really missed him, mm hmm, yeah, but she doesn't miss him. She misses the money. The security is so high that I said, she doesn't miss him at all, little bitch, that's right, And.
Speaker 2: She goes, I mean Mac is my friend. I mean we flirted and stuff, but we're never like we did stuff but never like together. Everybody with her is just everything just the tip, you know what I mean. Every day with her is just the tip should go all the way with anybody. Everybody. We got, we got Mac, we got Mark, you know, everybody, just a little. So so Mac goes, I think you need to be with a woman, and like points to herself, and Courtney's like, okay, Mac, you know great, Courty's important with Mac to get with your big needs ride She's ride, and Mac says, maybe the best line of the show Toothless and Ruthless is still pull your bitch and your man.
Speaker 1: The stomach bow that came to my throat's.
Speaker 2: Toothless and Ruthless nasty.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, it was so it was gross. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: At the same time, it was funny as hell because she's still pull your bitch and your man. So I was like, Okay, she's also she's also an equal opportunity scammer.
Speaker 1: It was the like I could have done either, or I could have done with Ruthless or toothless, but not.
Speaker 2: Together, not Toothless and Ruthless. It's like, not together, not homeless, not toothless. Okay, yeah, so, oh my god, Alyss, she has a car. Okay. Five days later, Will's going to beat This attorney's name is Rohna. Okay, now, Keisha. The amount of time I spent trying to figure out about this guy, I rana.
Speaker 1: What what? What about him? What did that.
Speaker 2: Not look like? The fact? Did you not notice his logo everywhere? Like he thought he was the Illuminati or something? And he's in a one room office that obviously his office was just the conference room. There was no office. Yeah, he had the three computers set up with his logo. He had the logo on the wall, the logo on his lapel.
Speaker 1: He's like, they told me I have exactly five minutes to talk to this dude, and they're not They're only going to give me one hundred dollar year car I am. I'm going to put my logo to get business.
Speaker 2: Keisha. Let me tell you about this guys. Let me tell you about this guy. Okay. So his logo that I had, you, guys, this is what I was up till one forty five. Because I can't just skim past this ship. I've got to study it. Okay. His logo says race alienage, Nationalism advocacy Rana.
Speaker 1: Okay, race like a running race, or.
Speaker 2: Like race race and color race of color edge, so like a like an illegal alien an I don't know one of the two. Nationalism okay, advocacy okay, Rana his name Okay, that's what his logo said in the circle, and then it had some sort of like Illuminati thing in the middle. So he says his name is Rana. And it seems to me from when I looked up, it seems like he has taken on the personality of a different guy named Rana, who is a Harvard educated pH d. Boston College professor named Aziz Rana, who has written many books and uses these words in his book. So, when I looked up race Alien Internationalism advocacy, Rauna put it into the AI Google all only thing that came up is this guy named Aziz Ruana, this Boston College professor who's written all these books, this super super like, well known Harvard educated person him. Yeah. Does this guy look like he's a professor at Boston College.
Speaker 1: No, caving, No, looks can be deceiving.
Speaker 2: So the hilarious page for his law firm is like, there's a chart at the bottom and it says like divorce starting at one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh, he put the prices on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Have you ever seen a lawyer? No, the lawyer won't tell you their price that you just get that bill and cry, it's one hundred dollars to consult for a divorce. Okay, so you were right on the one hundred dollars. Okay, Wow, I'm going to read you a review I read of this man. Oh, man on his own not dirty on his own website. Okay, okay, okay. Worst attorney ever. I picked him looking at these ratings, which, by the way, he said, he pays to remove any negative comment so this will disappear too. He's an arrogant show off who threatens to sue his own clients. He left for his birthday party to another state and came back Monday morning to my hearing hung over. Lost my case because he was unprepared. Then, when my brother, who paid him five thousand dollars, was obviously upset and called him out on his negligence, he threatened to sue my brother and yelled at the courthouse over the phone at him and me, and walked off in front of my ex husband and his attorney. He is a crying mother's nightmare. And after he took our full payment and refused to continue my case, which at that point I was done with his arrogant behavior anyway. He also told me a story where he sued one of his dates for talking bad about him, who still has to pay him today. He will come after anyone who crosses him and points out his flaws. He's a ticking time bomb and a lunatic expect an aggressive and insane response to my review by his firm, But it's actually just him. He has no client and attorney confidentiality of anything. A lunatic head on his shoulder and that's all he's got.
Speaker 1: So do you think he's going to use one hundred dollars that Will probably paid him to get someone to take that review?
Speaker 2: But it sounds a horrible Yeah, horrible? Okay, Oh damn? Okay, So, anyway, this guy, this guy, to me looked like he was playing a character on TV.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was obsessed.
Speaker 2: I was obsessed with with this guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: So, so Will explains the story to Rana and he says, well, we were only married for six weeks. Well you're still married, so I don't know why you're acting like he says. I was, like the clock is ticking, you're still married. Yeah, And Rana asked about was there any fraud and mean, while we see Courtney kissing Rana in the car and just a little just a little peck, and was there any fraud or that he didn't know? And Ronna goes, I recommend you just do this quickly, like, go ahead and get it Okay, what great advice from this guy. Really, Oh okay.
Speaker 1: He's got everything he needs to get an annulment.
Speaker 2: Though, I think so yeah totally because she went right back to Prisident and all that. So you know, we see them kissing in the car and he's like, Oobs, forgot the camera was on. Know you didn't he didn't. Now Courtney goes to a pawn shop, is trying to sell her ring in her coat. Why her coat? Nobody wants that coat.
Speaker 1: I would have bought that coat.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, but like at a at a contient. Yeah, yeah, anyway, I love the lady at the pawn shop was so savage. She was like, get out of here, toothless wonder and just sidekid, you did not.
Speaker 1: Want them in her shop. At As goes, fuck the fuck the advertisement. Just get these who losers out of here because they look like they may try to rob ye rob the place very unsuccessfully, but they would try.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a court and he's like, you got a car out front of a hot wire. So anyway, she's like, girl, this ring is worth like twenty dollars, not twenty k. It's total costume jewelry. It's not real.
Speaker 1: Big Will Big Will, big Will, because that's all she fucking deserved, was so costal jewelry as he was smart.
Speaker 2: And doing this, of course he was. But here's the thing. You can tell if you're holding onto a piece of costume jewelry ring versus or maybe she can't tell, but I would be able.
Speaker 1: To tell that the weight of it, you would be able to tell. Most people who were not high on Sarah. But whatever the fuck she's on would be able to tell. But this is Courtney chery. But her eyes are barely open, her hands were probably a little bit numb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she can't. Her hands probably are a little Vietnam That is sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she can't tell shit. I mean the fact that she didn't even get all hyped up and worked up about the ring being fake because she was so dumped up.
Speaker 2: I'll just to tell you that there's a jewelry store here on the island. It's like a gift store, but they have like a little jewelry section, and they had a ring that it was like the most gorgeous, like it look like a beautiful engaging but it's costume jewelry, right, and it's incredible looking. But you know, it's like forty dollars. You know, like looks really real. So I bet it's like something like that. It looks super real.
Speaker 1: He made a good decision by doing that, And I.
Speaker 2: Tell you fat, yeah, no, you go ahead.
Speaker 1: I love the fact that he kept telling her it costs ten thousand dollars. It's almost like in the back of his head he's like, I know this bitch is gonna try to palm this shit at some point. She's gonna try to pawn it and ha ha jokes on her. This was great.
Speaker 2: I liked that he continuously told her it was tent and then the fact that she goes in there and she goes, I want twenty k The lady goes the lady goes, you want twenty thousand dollars. Y'all didn't tell me this dumb dumb was coming in here. I thought this was a regular dumb dumb, not a real dumb.
Speaker 1: She's like, this is a total waste of my fucking time. Please get out of my store.
Speaker 2: She's like, I need that money to redo my hair because her that lady's hair was four different colors. Okay, I'm talking in She says. All Will does is blame me for the interstate compact for the relationship. I'm working. It's all me, me, me, everything is my ball. He takes no acountability. He threw it in my face about how much money you spending But he wasn't. But he wasn't. That rings not even real. I was like, because he's smart, yeah, a real diamond. No, So she's like, what do I do next? So she calls her mother, who obviously she has not called since she got out of prison, I know, jail.
Speaker 1: So the mom, the mom is finding out information from Will.
Speaker 2: Yes, so she goes, hey, Mom, just wanted to let you know I'm okay. But mom goes, okay, I'm glad to see you're okay. And she goes, I'm just so stressed out because I've been like waiting on my paycheck, you know, because I got a job. But can you help me out with some cash till I get my paycheck? And Mom goes, you never even called to tell me you were in jail or out of jail, right, so I just can't do it anymore. I'm sorry, I can't do it. You didn't even let me know you were safe, and so you.
Speaker 1: Know how hard that is. That's her only child.
Speaker 2: She's got so many years of this under her belt. She's like, no, you should have known not to call me for money.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: So then she says she has one last tric cup or slave to try to get some money, and she calls somebody and I was like, hey, how you doing. It's greaty do you have some money? We don't know who it is. And here talking to she goes, it's not my fault people want to give me money, and you know, not many people say no to be and my friend either, So it's mutually beneficial.
Speaker 1: If this girl was even a small percentage of hot that she thinks she is, Yeah, Oh my god, it's just it's ridiculous. It's like she's a slob. She's a slob.
Speaker 2: She has a slob. That's a good Pisha, thank you, You're welcome, all right? Uh Zaia and Troy, this was hard. This was hard. This is the ship we see on Family lock up. This was rough.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is hard. This is rough.
Speaker 2: The only thing I can make fun of is Troy's Timu Louis Vuitton. That's upsetting to me.
Speaker 1: I was like, why do people do this shit like? It is so beyond fake, It is so beyond fake. I don't get it. I don't dode they think that that really looks real because they've never seen a real Louis Baiton before.
Speaker 2: I don't know, and I don't know if they just don't care that Okay, Like I'll give you my sister and Mary Preston and I were just talking about this downstairs, okay. Represson was talking about some lady's purse at church and she was an hermais blah blah blah blah. And I said, oh, the lead at church had a Burken. I got to get to know that lady. She said no, she said, no, it wasn't a burken. It was you know, the one that sort of looks like a U shape has got the whole the eight just got the.
Speaker 1: Holes in it.
Speaker 2: And I said, oh, so and so has that bag whatever and repressed themself, Well, that bag is expensive. I said, oh it is. I said, you can get one on the real real And I'm if you really like that bag, you should go the real real and plot it out and then follow it and then they'll lower the price. And I'm giving her all my tips, right, and she's like, I don't know. I just get a fake one, and I said, don't do that. I said, because you're you're feeding into an industry that takes jobs away from people to make in the real ones. But just don't do that because it's also you know, child labor and all this stuff, and don't you know, having a whole conversation about it. So just get a bag that looks similar, that's really nice, but don't get like a fake one. Also because then people that know know that you've got a fake bag, and then you look stupid.
Speaker 1: And she's like, all right, okay, well as long as you don't care that that that star And my thing is if which is a little bit different from you, if you're going to get a real one, I mean a fake one, yes, Like, please go to the top level of a fake bag. Yeah, I mean, because sometimes you'll see a fake when.
Speaker 2: It's like it'll be hard to tell. The Louis Vuittons, you can tell because of the leather, because of the way it does the patina, But if you got one that doesn't have that leather on it, it's harder to tell. I just am sort of against the industry of it. Yeah, So all of a sudden, I have a stand to take on something, and of course that in it's handbags. Okay, I'm going to hell. Okay, so with the loeui utan, but that's that's the fake bags, is the stand I'm taking. Okay. So in the talking head, he says, Sera's not happy I went to Buffalo, but like I'd like to be in Syracuse and Buffalo, I can't be two places at the same time. But genuinely and respectfully, she will get.
Speaker 1: Over it, so yeah, shall have a choice.
Speaker 2: In the talking head, she says, I understand he has to go there and deal with the family. I get it, But also a lot of the times I feel like a girlfriend and not a wife because he doesn't keep me included in part of this stuff. And I understand her point too, but his family really doesn't like her. So him going to try to handle the situation with his druggy brother and her being there is going to add a layer that they don't need.
Speaker 1: And then she's gonna also at the fool. I don't know this.
Speaker 2: In this situation. I think she wouldn't have acted a fool. I think she would have taken it seriously.
Speaker 1: You're giving her a lot more credit than I give her.
Speaker 2: Okay, well sometimes I do that. So he says, unfortunately to track down Vaughan, I have to go see my mother and we're like and he said, black Hairen. He says, I love my mother to pieces, but I can't stand to motherfucking ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And when Karen popped on the screen and Mary Preston looked up, she says, what is happening on this show? I said, don't judge the show by this woman, but actually do because she's hilarious.
Speaker 1: She looks like a geriatric street walker in that outfit. She was dressed for the cold and for the hot.
Speaker 2: She had on a short like thesony print body suit that was four sizes too small. Yes, and a coat and yes, knee high flat booth, but the toes were exposed.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was a fucking miss it And this is going on.
Speaker 2: She's added on some new face piercings.
Speaker 1: Wait, she actually released the post in regards her shoes.
Speaker 2: Where is it at?
Speaker 1: She goes, please please stop. I was tired on weed, alcohol and I had a gummy No, I ain't on no motherfucking pill, So suck my ass.
Speaker 2: Nice, that's your mom, Karend. My mom.
Speaker 1: My mom is God out yeah.
Speaker 2: God, oh my god. Okay, So now Karen, I said, Lord, Cary is not looking good. So he says, look, Mom, I had to contact you to figure out where my brother is. And she's like, he's grown, he's gone. I don't know, and he goes, okay, mom, Mom, when was the last time you talked to him? Can you help me find I don't even try to find him. He's a grown man. I don't have to look for you. Well, maybe that was the problem. Maybe you should have looked for me.
Speaker 1: Are you just running a mook? She didn't raise any of these kids.
Speaker 2: They're with different aunties. No, she didn't have look for him. She put she dropped him off at other houses and said, yeah I got sick. Go yeah, so I'm talking head together Troy and his mom. She comes and sits house like, oh, like sends sound in the chair. He looks so sad.
Speaker 1: He looks embarrassed. He looks so this.
Speaker 2: Is my mom sad And he says, yeah, my mom and I we have a love hate relationship. She's like and then she looks at him and she goes, I got some weed if you want to smoke.
Speaker 1: And then my mom asked me a question like that.
Speaker 2: She just looks over at him, and then she looks at the camera and she goes, he know.
Speaker 1: I be High's hell, we all know it, Karen. We've net to see you sober, never seen your sober, never see yourself. I don't think she can fuck.
Speaker 2: Oh god, she's the kind of person that would get sober and have a heart attack. Her body would be so shocked. So she goes, Hey, tell his other Troy, he is a pretty happy, gold lucky kid. He wasn't no sadass kid.
Speaker 1: And he goes, and he wasn't around either of his parents. I feel like he was pretty sad.
Speaker 2: He goes, Mom, as a kid, I didn't speak, I didn't learn to be he's I think he said boisterous, but I don't think that's the correct media of that word. He said, I didn't learn to be boisterous until I was in my teens. You need to stop saying what I was like or what I experienced in my life, because.
Speaker 1: She doesn't know.
Speaker 2: She doesn't know. And she goes, I wasn't say as a great mom, and I wasn't Mother of the fucking year, but I was there.
Speaker 1: No, you were not.
Speaker 2: He looks over and goes agree to disagree, Like.
Speaker 1: We have that learning how to deal with her better now, just.
Speaker 2: We have seen what a sad picture of him standing next to the little bed in his pj's and there's a Miller High Life can in the background. Yeah, And every time, I'm like, that's a little boy that didn't talk because he was scared somebody's gonna drop him off and leaving somewhere else.
Speaker 1: He had a horrible upbringing. But it's confusing because he talks about living with his dad and like how his dad was his hero. But then he'll say, I was raised by my aunt, so I don't.
Speaker 2: He was just shuffled. They were all shuffled.
Speaker 1: I think he was. You know what, You're right, You're right.
Speaker 2: So she's like, he's fine, Vaughn is fine. Van is fine, if that's what Karen is saying. And Troy says, Mom, I do have a brother of this deceased, and I don't want Vonne to end up like Tommy. And she goes, what do you want me to do? And he goes, how about have a better relationship with your kids so you know where they are? Yeah, And she nobody calls me to see where the fuck I am.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, I think they know right on that corner at that bar.
Speaker 2: In the Talking Head, he says to his mom, he goes, does vone have a job? Does vone have a place to live? Does vone have a car? And she goes, I don't know. She's as long as he's not in trouble, it's okay. And she goes, you have no idea if he's in trouble.
Speaker 1: She doesn't, and like the like he would go to her if he were in trouble, right, you got some weed.
Speaker 2: He would go to her if he needed some weed.
Speaker 1: You know, that's the right place to go.
Speaker 2: So then we go into we go to Zariah's. Oh they okay. Sorry, Karen and Troy start talking about Zariah, like my mom and my wife don't get along. Whatever, And then she goes, he knows once he got married Zariah shaid know the how the program goes, I'm the boss.
Speaker 1: Like what the think that she that's the problem is that that's what she truly believes is that she's the boss.
Speaker 2: He's just gotta cut her off, Keisha. It's so hard, but she is. She has made this mess and takes no accountability for making this mess with all these children.
Speaker 1: It's terrible, and I think he just has to learn to accept that and take her as she is. But if he has any kind of expectations beyond that, he's only disappointing himself.
Speaker 2: You're right, that's the exact that's the exact point, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he gets in his car to drive off, and she's like, I don't know where Vonna is at. I don't go high cocktail my friend, Isaai, Okay.
Speaker 1: You look like you've had about ten already, and then go back to her post. I was high on weed, alcohol and a gummy. So a gummy and wheed. That's that's double the weed, right.
Speaker 2: That's yes, that's right, that's right. I just killed a bug. I feel proud of myself.
Speaker 1: So, okay, I got ten thousand more to go.
Speaker 2: H there's like twenty. But they're all on this little fan that sucks them in. So I'm like, go on in, go to the light. Go to the light, Carolyn, Caroline, go to the light. Okay. So all right, So Troy and his sister Jackie, I kind of forgot about Jackie. Jackie is gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Well, Jackie and Troy both look just like Karen.
Speaker 2: I don't think Troy looks anything like Carrien.
Speaker 1: I think it is the same face. She just slapped the wig on a bad wig.
Speaker 2: I don't think Troy looks anything like Karen at all matters. When they were sitting next to each other, like I'd like to see his dad.
Speaker 1: I think he looks just like Karen.
Speaker 2: Well, no, Kirien's got that long, skinny nose.
Speaker 1: She he's got part of that knows that kind of goes out.
Speaker 2: He looks a lot like Okay, well, we'll greed to disagree, but you I think, and I am. But Jackie, Jackie is one of these things or not like the other. She looks like a sophisticated lady. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Don't you think she probably grew up state. I don't want to be anything like my mother.
Speaker 2: I mean, she looks like she probably has a nine to five and like rides the she does. Yeah, yeah, so she's beautiful, I think. And so they're gonna go get Vaughn. They're gonna go try to find Vonughn. I guess, so they can go visit their brother's grave site. I think that Troy's like I'm gonna go get my brother, take him to the other brother's grave side to be like, you don't want to end up like this, okay, right, and somebody's on drugs. They can't understand that. So Troy and his stupid Louis Vauton fake sunglasses and man purse are in the pouring rain.
Speaker 1: Okay, that boy loves the purse. If one thing you count on, Troy will always have a purse.
Speaker 2: He loves the purse and he loves to wear a fake Louis Vatan sunglasses in the pouring rain. Okay. So they go to get Vaughn and they're in this home and that we don't know how they how they found him, but they found him, and they're like who's They're like, whose house is this?
Speaker 1: I think it's the girlfriends ex girlfriends, baby mama's dad's house.
Speaker 2: He said, Lexi's dad's place. Okay. So Way and Vaughan are full blaze up Cheech and Chong style on the front seat. It is like the fattest joint you've ever seen.
Speaker 1: And they're just like, like I said nothing.
Speaker 2: Poor Jackie is in the back, like I gotta wear this coat to work. Now, come on, now, we'll stink you're up here with y'all. And so the talking to Troy tells us, you know, our brother Tommy ran the streets and he got gunned down. Seems like Troy was sixteen and Vaughan was ten when this happened. Mm hmm, he said, he told us. Uh, he says, one in the front, six and no one in the back. Six in the front. Jesus, I mean he was gunned down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were. This wasn't a warning like they wanted. That was trying to kill you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said, one of the front, six in the back. So they shot him once in the front and six more as he was running away. A bet, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 2: So this is very sad. It's very sad with the siblings. They're they're they're touching the tombstone, which I noticed. There was a logo on the tombstone too, which was two real records as the number two was a rapper producer is number two, and then it said real and records. So two real records and the siblings they're all crying, and Troy says, I feel the pain of my brother died like it was yesterday. I remember when somebody called me and they show like the news clippings and it was all about this person led a terrible lifestyle. Da da da dah, which was you know, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, it's a typical newspaper bullshit.
Speaker 2: You say that, right, And he says, you know, we need our family. We need to band together, the three of us. We need to like life is short, and Troy says, we all have a second chance at this. We can get married, have kids, have a life. But Tommy can't. He doesn't have a second chance. And they're all crying, and he cries, and he's saying to Vonne, he says, it's not our fault. This is not our fault, that this is the life you know that we've had. It's Karen's fault. It's not our life. But we're grown, we have to be grown, and we have to move forward. And he says to him, he's right. He says to his brother, you're not alone. And he says, he's meaning like you've got this baby, now you've got us. And he says, now I have my nephew and I have a chance to be an uncle again, and I can move forward in the right way, and so can you.
Speaker 1: You know it, you hear him talk like this, Yeah, but then you see him on social media. It is literally like two totally different people. And one thing was that when they showed his cell phone, he has a dating app on there?
Speaker 2: Who Troy Troy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I saw it in the group.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a dating app. Du What you got that on your phone for? What did? Dummy?
Speaker 3: That's why Area was trying to figure out where he was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she didn't want to see baby Troy. She just wanted to watch Vic Troy see what he was doing. Damn. Dating app. Didn't even try to hide it.
Speaker 2: Really what dating app was it?
Speaker 1: I think it's some kind of black dating app because it said b LK okay whatever, that dating app.
Speaker 2: And you're sure that's a dating app. It's not like the All Black television.
Speaker 1: Oh twenty people like researched it.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, all right, because you know they always like love after lock Up now on All Black and it's BLKA and it's like an app. Okay. And they're talking to head Vonn, who made about ninety percent since nine hundred.
Speaker 1: Percent he was fucked up on some something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he says, Troy is trying to help me stay off the path that he was on, and I just got to get through this little stage I'm in, but then I'm good to go and go forward with life. So what's this little stage is. I'm just gonna just gonna be on crack for just a little bit this little stage, and then i'mon'll be fine.
Speaker 1: I think this is not a stage. This was a full This is full blown stage production. It's not just a little say like, he looked bad and this is our first time.
Speaker 3: Seeing him, I know, and he just looked really bad, and you could see sister Jackie seemed to be a little detached from that situation because Troy it comes from the streets, Vaun from the streets, Tommy's from the streets.
Speaker 2: I think Jackie's like, I'm not up those streets. I got to go to work in corporate America Monday morning. And now my coach was like weed. But I think at the end when they all hugged, she was trying to encourage him. But I think she's just like I think.
Speaker 1: She's like born ow around. Yeah, she got care and she got to watch after Vaughn and I'm assuming she probably has her own family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd like to know more about sister Jackie. I've kind of intrigued by her.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm surprised you haven't looked her up.
Speaker 2: Well, but I have time last sign, but may I got time today? Okay, soyway, Vaughan says he's good to go. We don't. We don't think that, Vaughn. But if that's what you say, then all right. Okay, Justine and Michael, this.
Speaker 1: Was severely forgotten about him.
Speaker 2: I know it's very quick, and I just think they really don't have any problems. Really. I think they are actually just sort of happy and stable. And this is a little bit of manufacturer just to say on the show, which is fine because you know.
Speaker 1: I'll say this, yeah, yeah, this may be a nothing burg okay. But when I interviewed them, yes, he seems like he's like, I'm not gonna even answer it because I know she's gonna answer it. If I do answer it, she's gonna say that's not the right answer. So he was just like, go ahead, go ahead, you know what I mean. So I think she can make it on his nurse a little bit.
Speaker 2: He was annoyed with her that day. It sounds like he was just like.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, I mean and then sometimes he get excited about answer a question. But if he would like see her and he's like, go ahead, just you know, you go ahead, you say it. So, yeah, I picked up on that.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's got a very bad hairdo.
Speaker 1: I don't why are you opening up a barber shop if this haircut like that?
Speaker 2: If this is Jay's word, well, we'll want to go.
Speaker 1: We want to go. Y'all need to go another route. Y'all need to buy another rental car because this is this, this ain't it.
Speaker 2: It is like the it's it's like cal on love Love is blind UK with that brush forward that George Clooney Caesar.
Speaker 1: Look yes, but your sides are all cut off.
Speaker 2: And then it's like choppy squares. It's not good. It's not good. And that's a that's another thing. Mary Preston looked up. It's like, what's wrong with his hair? I go, I don't know because he used to have a long hair.
Speaker 1: We don't know.
Speaker 2: So Michael's gonna take Melody on a driving lesson. He said, uh, she's not doing a good job. She's hitting the combs and everything. So he gets into drive and he tries to talk to her about the fighting at school and he's like, I gotta tell you something, like in a couple of weeks, you're gonna be eighteen, and he goes, the law hits differently when you're eighteen, they don't care. You know, if you would have done this now, you know, when you're eighteen, it's you can't be fighting like that. You're gonna that's going to be on your record and stuff. And he reminds her. He goes, I did seven years. You know, I'm on parole until twenty forty two.
Speaker 1: Shit wow.
Speaker 2: And she goes, she says, you know, and he goes, you can't just go around slapping people. And she says that.
Speaker 1: You may want to. People are going to make you want to trust and believe. People are going to make you want to slap the hell out of.
Speaker 2: Them, but he said, you can't can't go around doing that. And she said they insulted my brothers, and the talking head Melody says, people have been made fun of my brothers. They made fun of my brothers, Santana, even though they know he's autistic. And I have a lot of anger that comes out in negative ways. She's built up anger from her childhood that comes out in negative ways, right, So she cries. Listen to him talking. He's like, why are you crying? And she says, I went through most of my school years alone, and I had to defend myself and I don't want my brothers to have to deal with that. They didn't have any I had nobody to defend me, so now I want to defend them. Yeah, and she says a lot of this stuff is from and by the way, Santana, I mean technically not even her brother.
Speaker 1: It's her stepbrother stepbrother.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, So she says, a lot of my stuff I deal with is from when I was younger. And I've only lived with you guys for one year. Yeah, So this girl was seventeen. Her dad went to prison when she was nine or ten. And I mean, and you do have to wonder too about the mother of these three of his children. Yes, Michael Junior and Melody have gone to live with him, and she still got a little ways, and Mason is still with the mom because he's too.
Speaker 1: Little to say I want to go live with my dad.
Speaker 2: But you can imagine that mom is like this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Well still, I don't know, I don't know. I mean, a teenager I don't know. Yeah. One thing Michael said, no Justine said was I was like, how who has adjusted the best out of all the kids? She goes none of them. Michael tries to say, Michael ch note, because he's always kind of bitching about something. She goes none of them. There's always some beef going on. Then I feel like I got to defend my kids, and he has to defend his kids, and there's always some beefing going on. I'm like, well, that's not good.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of kids in one house man, and they haven't been together since they were little. Exactly, yeah, exactly, yeah, so thrown together.
Speaker 1: The part was she's like, I feel like I have to defend my kids. So now you're separated with his kids, her kids, Right, that's not good. That's not a need family therapy. They need doc their jail.
Speaker 2: They need doctor Jeff to make a visit twice a week Tuesday and Thursday, doctor Jeff night. Okay, and he's going to give a fashion lesson at the end. Okay, So we saw a.
Speaker 1: Haircut lesson first, like both hair struggles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh god, okay, So on the talking head, Michael says, of course this crushes me. You know, for age ten to seven, age ten to seventeen, she navigated school and everything without me. Okay, so Michael and Justin go walking around outside and he says, you feel like I'm making decisions without you. You know, I apologize for that. Then this is where I wrote what is this horrible hairstyle? Yeah, And they talk about the wedding and basically she's like, I'm not going to compromise on a nice venue and a badass dress, but I can compromise on other things. You know, I'll compromise on the elephant. But we got to play the way I play at a trip to New York to check out wedding venues because they're both from the East Coast. They're the only two people that live on the West Coast, so they're going to try to that's going to be super cheap to play a wedding in New York when you live in Vegas. Great idea.
Speaker 1: Will you imagine how horrible her dress is going to be? Because her fashion says is A zero.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a It's going to be a Kensiniera huge, Like, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's not going to be age appropriate. It's just I mean, she's in our thirties. She shouldn't be having on a big ass that's what it's going to be.
Speaker 2: Oh god, yeah, but listen, you know, let her live her princess dream. Okay, Okay, Brooke and.
Speaker 1: K Oh my god, for how about them too?
Speaker 2: How could you forget about this white trash mass?
Speaker 1: Oh? I don't know, because I'm so embarrassed that they are, Like, don't live too far away from where I am, and I don't want everyone to think that, you know, like I'm like that too.
Speaker 2: Nobody thinks like this. Nobody thinks that. So we're at Brooks House. Tons of word art, okay, tons of word art.
Speaker 1: So she can't help to read. I think that's she's teaching herself how to read. Okay.
Speaker 2: So she calls her mom to go with her to do the blood test for the pregnant because she can't find JK again to Kenton, because we wears JK.
Speaker 1: Did you not notice that table right there, like empty bottles of gay? It looked like a tweaker table and there was a fucking gun on it. What yes, I'll have to see you a picture of it.
Speaker 2: This is at Brooks House. The first scene. Okay, I noticed the front table before she walked out the door. There was a gateoray bottle. I know that I noticed that I had a gun on it.
Speaker 1: I didn't notice that I'm sending you a picture.
Speaker 2: Oh Jesus, I got I gotta get in that Love After like a Facebook group. I gotta get in.
Speaker 1: There, I really do.
Speaker 2: I haven't been in there. I've just been I've been too busy. I can't wait to get my workload.
Speaker 1: I don't go in there. It just pops up on my feet.
Speaker 2: I know, but I haven't had a chance to look at anything, Keisha.
Speaker 1: So they they go on the dark side of love After lock up and do all the work for us.
Speaker 2: I know. Thank god, you guys never comment in that group.
Speaker 1: Never, oh god, no, no, no, no, no, no silent, oh god, yeah, just just for saying hi.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just don't even be like, hey, I have a podcast, fucking with your podcast?
Speaker 1: Yes, No, don't do it. Don't do it.
Speaker 2: They'll the people go in and write a bad review about us. So don't don't. Don't even look directly at it. Just only look at it with one eye. Okay. So in the Talking Heads, she says JK was able to get his anchor monitor off because he got a job, and when that happened, his whole demeanor change and his behavior got weird. And it's frustrating because he's supposed to come with me to do the blood test because he could be my potential baby daddy.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't think she's pregnant.
Speaker 2: I don't either, So Mom, Diane and Baby Crew with the K. I think I think Baby Crew lives with Diane, don't you.
Speaker 1: Well, this is not the first time that we've seen baby Creu with Diane. Unless she's just a babysitter, like during the daytime for that sibling or whatever, I don't know.
Speaker 2: And they're like, they're like, we don't know what's going on with JK. You know, She's like, he's acting weird, he's acting out of it, and Diane goes, I can tell you what's going on. It's like your brother because I can tell you when he stops coming around. I know when he's using. And this is very sad that we did not know that. Diane and uh Brook do a talking head together, and Diana says, there's so many similarities between JK and your brother. First of all, they both got no teeth. Second of all, they both got faced tattoos. No, she didn't say that, we can only imagine, and he says, yeah, she said, it adds up that he's on something. You're right, And this just makes this even worse. Now. I feel even doubly sorry for Diane, who's having to deal with all these I think baby Crew maybe is the baby of that brother.
Speaker 1: Maybe, And then God knows, she always has Brooks little boys with the b names, Grantley and Brodie and Bronx.
Speaker 2: Did you know what I bet I bet you anything, I would, I would bet a pinky toe on it that the brother's name is Kevin, and so he has named his children K names, and so Crew that's why the baby's name is Creue.
Speaker 1: Well you know how I feel about that.
Speaker 2: I know, I love, I know you love a name thing. But Crew with the K is worse than Cash with the K.
Speaker 1: Well, they spell it like that in Louisiana, don't they.
Speaker 2: These people are not French, they are not Cajun. They are not they do not come from French roots with Cajun. These people are no but good try okay, trash, that's just trashy. So okay, it's cute whatever crew is a cute name it is.
Speaker 1: I like that name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, also crue. If you're going to do a Louisiana Marty Girl thing like the crew of it's k r e w e.
Speaker 1: Oh well he doesn't have that extra e.
Speaker 2: No he doesn't. But he's a cute baby and it's not his fault. Okay, yes, So in the car, mom says, what are you going to do if JK is not dependable as a father? You're already raising two kids on your own.
Speaker 1: Really, she's raising them.
Speaker 2: We haven't seen that.
Speaker 1: We have not seen that at all.
Speaker 2: And she goes, I know, Mom, none of this ship's going the way it's supposed to.
Speaker 1: Now, let's not go past the fact that she says she needs her mom to go with her because she's so afraid of needles. But she's got ninety nine point one taxis in her body. I know. I like, stop this Like nothing she says makes sense.
Speaker 2: So JK is driving, and all of a sudden, he looks very puffy in the face, don't you think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his sheets, her cheecken, your cheeking a little puffy.
Speaker 2: So he's driving and he's, oh, goddamn Brook calling me blah blah blah. Doesn't answer, and he goes, yeah, I got out of prison, got a new truck, got a new job. But the most stressful part dealing with brook How do you get that truck? Who paid for it?
Speaker 1: His parents had to help him get that truck, but no one even just part of stole it.
Speaker 2: And he says, now, my ankle monitors off. I could go and do what I want and spend the night where I want. The man, the temptation, that temptation, the motherfucker like temptation of girls or drugs or what.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even want to be on Jk's roster as a woman. I wouldn't even want to be a fucking option because he's like temptation.
Speaker 2: Yes he should. That's the most obvious statement you've ever made on this podcast. Okay, you think anybody that's listening goes, I would. I'd love to be on his roster.
Speaker 1: You know, every now and then people will surprise the fuck out of you. They wait, they may be like I like that ruthless and.
Speaker 2: Toothless, ruthless and toothless and steal your bitch. Okay, yes, and the talking head Brooks says, you know, I do worry he's gone back to his old ways. Then we see him walking to one of the most disgusting homes we've ever seen on this show, and that's Alex's house. And he walks in, goes, let me take off my mic, takes off his mic, goes into Alex's house. That house is foul.
Speaker 1: It looks like it has a stitch to it.
Speaker 2: It is foul.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: Florida ceeling dirt.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was surprised we didn't see her rat scurry across the rod. It's bad.
Speaker 2: They got worse problems than fruitful that house, I'm gonna tell you that much.
Speaker 1: Oh God, I can't even imagine the menagerie of bugs that live in her house.
Speaker 2: Okay, Mom and brook are done with the blood test. Okay. JK is leaving Alex's disgusting house and he says everything going on, shit's crazy, and production says, why did you go to Alex's house? He goes, well, I don't know, and they said, what's she telling you? And he goes, well, that's between us. Now brook is calling him because it is so high. He's so high. He said, this is the fifth time Brooks call I'm not going to answer. Okay, we get to Brook's house, Bonnie is there taking her stuff and I say that Bonnie, and now we see the I've never seen the other side of Brooks car.
Speaker 1: What happened? Brook probably trying to hit JK and ran in something else instead, Like it is bad. I doubt that both those doors could open.
Speaker 2: It's like beside, she scraped it. Oh my gord, And that's, by the way, that's the same. I think she's got the same car that my daughter does, but her car doesn't look like that. So it's like blah blah blah. They talk, they give each other a bunch of shit, and Bonnie says, I don't regret telling JK about you know, not having a job, and you know, if you only knew, if you only knew, and she goes, okay, what go ahead and tell me what. And she goes, Alex miscarried Jk's baby. And she goes, how could she miscarry his baby when he's not even talking to her? And she goes, he's been talking to her since day one of him getting out of prison, and then talking head Brooke says, of course this is upsetting to me because I've been trying to get pregnant, and she's in the word detrimental, but she's not using it in the correct way. So I'm not gonna try to figure that out. Bonnie goes, oh, I just got on my phone. Alex sent me all the information from her hospital record saying she was at the hospital and had a miscarriage. And Brooke goes, Okay, fine, she could have gone it, she could have been pregnant, she could have had a miscarriage. But how do we even know if that baby is his, if there even was a baby, And and then Brooke says, now, he did go to her house that one time for forty five minutes last month, so I know that I know of so this could be true. So for to believe this storyline, she called JK over to say, I wanted to tell you I was pregnant. I had a miscage, which, by the way, they're not even like touching on the fact that this is terrible, that this you know, woman had this is.
Speaker 1: Terrible and always and we're gonna start calling Bonnie Bonnie the bone collector. Everybody started secrets and these two other bitches are so stupid. They keep telling her things and they're forgetting Bonnie is in love with JK.
Speaker 2: Right, all correct. So now she calls Kathy, who says, you can come see me. I'm at my second job. And Brook goes to see her, and she says, I'll have I got a blood test you to see if I'm pregnant. I'mn have the results tomorrow, she and Kathy said on the curb, and then she says, you know, I gotta tell you something. JK and Alex haven'ten seeing each other. They've been they've been come without condoms according to Bonnie, and Kathy's like, Lord help me, Alex didn't even come over and make me a meat loaf.
Speaker 1: Oh god, so a barbecue.
Speaker 2: A barbecue meat loaf. And she says, you know, according to Bonnie, Alex miscarried's baby, and she goes, do you believe that? And goes, I believe anything. At this point, his behavior is off the rails. Now, Kathy tells us, I've got these videos of him at the house, and I think he's clearly on something. You're thinking he was hardly able to stand up Keisha. He's on He's like on heroin, right, because he's like nodding off.
Speaker 1: I don't know it wasn't alcohol, not alcohol, not alcohol, No, No, it was something heavy duty.
Speaker 2: And Kathy's like, I don't know what to do, and I don't want him going back to prison. And she goes and I'm not afraid of him losing me because I'm gonna die and that's the process of life. But I am a of me losing him. I just can't do it as a mother. This is tearing me up. She says, I have had three good friends who've had to bury their sons, and I don't want to be a part of that club. Three friends.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. So I wonder are they like in a small town where they have like a heroine or meth epidemic.
Speaker 2: They absolutely have to have some sort of And by the way, just for me being a casual observer to this situation, to me, it definitely seems like heroin because meth you're up and you're doing things, and you're disassembling the stove and you're this and you're that. But heroin is like a full not off right.
Speaker 1: Hey, I trust me, he's the can't afford good heroines, So he's got heroine that's been cut with other shit, which is even more dangerous.
Speaker 2: That's terrible. Yeah, I mean maybe he's just on straight FENTONYL or something. I don't know, but it's awful. And she goes, we need to figure it out, you know, I need to figure out why he's doing this. And they're trying to be like, is he depressed because y'all are both trying to have a baby. This has nothing to do He's an attic, Like, he's an addict, all him, he says.
Speaker 1: Now, granted, they're not helping this situation with all the ship like let's do this like and bugging, they're not helping, but this is all him. He needs to be in a treatment then.
Speaker 2: He needs to be in some sort of treatment program, even if it's an outpatient and he has to go every day and check in or whatever. And Brooke is like, I don't know why he's doing this. Is it Alex? Does she have something to do with it? No, it's his fault.
Speaker 1: In Still, why do they keep finger pointing to ever? It's no, let's go with the person that has heavily used drugs so bad they have no teeth. I'm gonna start there.
Speaker 2: Right, So Kathy goes, Yeah, maybe maybe you should meet with Alex and find out what's going on.
Speaker 1: Kathy, Kathy, Now you being messy? Now, Kathy, that's she's being straight up messy right now, that that girl should not go over to Alex's house at all.
Speaker 2: But maybe Kathy's like, maybe I can get back to work and get her out of here if I just send her over.
Speaker 1: To funk up with Alex.
Speaker 2: So she goes, yeah, do that, go meet with Alex. And Brooke is in her little talking head in the parking line. I was like, why she looks so cute here? Brook looks so cute.
Speaker 1: I never seen Brook look cute.
Speaker 2: She looks cute. Anyway, she's going to meet with Alex. Okay, next time on Will is some excuse me something I'm gonna throat, not a fruit fly. Will is yelling at Courtney, who have you been sleeping with? And she's like.
Speaker 1: What, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: He's going to serve her papers, by the way, is why he's going. Leticia looks at Keith's phone and is like, are you talking to a whole bitch?
Speaker 1: So Matthew's got a little bit do When they get out of.
Speaker 2: Prison, that's what they do. Demoderick is trying to keep Juela and Keana apart at this party.
Speaker 1: It's not a good idea for Kiana to go to the party.
Speaker 2: Daniel jumps out of Bianca's moving car.
Speaker 1: I will jump out of a car if I have to be on too.
Speaker 2: And Troy yells it's not the time to somebody. We don't know who's yelling at. And then we see Brook just swing on eyes no I. And Alice just doesn't seem like she's a fighter. She's just like, okay girl. And also this girl was just in the hospital having a miscarreage.
Speaker 1: What a miscarage too? Don't care. We're just like honey Badger. Okay, just doesn't like the honey Badger.
Speaker 2: It is shell care that girl.
Speaker 1: I swear.
Speaker 2: So funny? All right, everybody, That's the end of our show. If you're loving hearing us. We're also covering Matching Me Abroad and Love Is Blind UK over on the Patreon Supercast Apple subscriptions. We're covering a new show on Fridays called The Family lock Up. No, it is not an flipting show, but we are making it funny and it is over there on the free feed on Friday. We're calling it fell on Fridays because why not.
Speaker 1: Even producer Day's like, you girls did a really good job with that show.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: He goes, I know that was hard. He goes, but you guys killed him. Like that's what we do, that's what that's what we do.
Speaker 2: We are so gangster. We just really need prisoners look at us.
Speaker 1: We need T shirts to say gangster boos. Yes, yes, gags podcasters. I think we all need to get me and you, Amy and Kimberly need those T shirts especially take a picture.
Speaker 2: You know, we got to get together. That would be so fun.
Speaker 1: That made that happen. Well, only if Kimberly is not feeling violent.
Speaker 2: Depends on the time of day. Everybody. Keisha has a great podcast, The Libra Lounge with Keisha. Please go check it out because she's very funny and she does a lot of episodes with her husband, producer James, and every episode he's pretty well because he's not gonna sit by on the sidelines.
Speaker 1: And I need him. I actually need him to do the show. Don't ever tell him I said that, but I need him.
Speaker 2: He listens. Man, Maybe he.
Speaker 1: Won't listen this far.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's already cut it off because he's like, yeah, maybe everybody go listen and please follow us on social media. Keisha is the Libra Lounge with Kisha and I am Pink Shade Pod and we'll be back later this week. Well, we'll be back today. You'll get matched me abroad. That's on the paid feed. Love is Blind UK on the paid feed, and Keisha and I'll be back on the free feed on Friday for Family lock Up. And that's it.
Speaker 1: Thanks Keisha Bye,