Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel and FM ninety six to nine The games Mike the Bulldog beyond you on JRR all.
Speaker 2: Right sports page sponsored today by jr r's fourth of July Weekend, which will kick off the holiday weekend. Be dropping in live tracks all weekend long here on JARR.
Speaker 1: Yes, starting with mel I believe that's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: All right. Let's bulldog, by the way, has been on vacation this week, so he's down somewhere in the Caribbean sunning his dome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dominican Republic. He took a perfect time to do it. Slower sports, although there still are sports to be covered right now by Lyncher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, quite a bit to get into here. We'll start with Major League baseball results from yesterday. The Rays managed to top the A's six' five the final From. Tampa they will be off today as they head To minnesota for a weekend series with The twins starting. Tomorrow, meanwhile speaking of The, twins they are In South florida with a series with The. Marlins they secure to two to one win. Yesterday they'll wrap up that series today with an early game at twelve ten In. Miami other baseball. News The dodgers Pitcher Clayton kershaw becomes the twentieth ever to reach three thousand strikeouts last. Night he accomplished it in the sixth inning against The Chicago White.
Speaker 1: Sox that's, impressive, dude if you really stopped to think about, that because think of his collegiate career in there is before, that you, know like when you're a little leaguer and travel ball. Guy he's probably thrown five thousand and six thousand.
Speaker 2: Strikeouts no, kidding and with it IS i know the term rarefied air gets used, sometimes but it truly is when you're the only the twentieth in the history Of Major League baseball to do, that and the only the fourth lefty to accomplish the three thousand strikeout. Mark he Joins Randy, Johnson Steve, carlton AND. C. C sabathia as far as lefties. Go United States men's national team wins Their Gold cup semifinal game Against. Guatemala. Too won the final From Saint, louis which saw More guatemalan supporters in the stands than fans of THE us. Team go. Figure they move on to the Finals sunday Against mexico that will Be sunday evening From houston At Energy. Stadium that's, cool SO us men's national team into The Gold cup final Game. Sunday in other soccer, news THE Us senate yesterday passed a six d and twenty five million dollar security funding bill for the twenty twenty Six World. Cup it's now onto The house for final. Approval this requested by eleven of The World cup host cities here in THE, us helping to defray the cost for security that we'll go into hosting that enormous event next. YEAR nhl player are going to be permitted to return To olympic play in the twenty twenty Six. Olympics it's been a while since THE nhl permitted their players to play in The. Olympics, uh this is the. Reasoning it just it screws up the. Season, okay they have played, before in, fact the last TIME i think was twenty, fourteen but it's it's been a. While SO i remember the epic matchup back in the. Day what what's?
Speaker 1: That THE us men's hockey team Versus are.
Speaker 2: You talking about The russian? Thing? Yeah those were all. Amateurs THE us team was all. Amateurs, uh but The russian team was not which was made it even the story, yeah the big which you know that really started the debate about professionals should they or should they not be in The. Olympics And i've always fallen on, hey, look if you truly want the best of the best to be, represented it makes, sense Right AND i say we go a step further and put the rule in. There The Steroid, league you're getting, Together you got your your enhanced games next, Year, taco your your wish is coming? True are you gonna be In vegas for?
Speaker 1: That i'm just saying they're gonna they need to put the enhanced players in The.
Speaker 2: Olympics let's. Go let's go all. Out if you truly want your quote unquote best. Athletes now that's a little more of a debatable topic by. Kid moving right, along it looks like The New York knicks are going to have a new head coach soon and it's one with a pretty solid track. Record looks like they're gonna scoop Up Mike. Brown look for an announcement on that Probably. Today we got a woman accusing The Buffalo Bill's Maxwell hairston of sexual. Assault woman From ohio has sued The Buffalo bill's first round draft Pick Maxwell, harston accusing him of sexually assaulting her in twenty twenty one when they both attended The university Of. Kentucky the suit alleges That harston went to this woman's room without being invited and followed her into, room and she declined to hang out with him After hendrix expressed her name's, yeah what is her? Name Rebecca? Hendricks after she expressed non interest in engaging in sexual intercourse several, times she Claims harston forcefully removed her pajama shorts then assaulted. Her according to the, lawsuit let's see this weekend stuff to look forward. To Orlando city will Face CHARLOTTE. Fc that's a road game On saturday at seven point, fifteen and Then Motorsports Chicago Street race for THE Nascar Cup series this weekend In. Chicago that's A sunday afternoon and then of COURSE f one. ACTION i can't tell if the lights are on or off at the other one day The, silverstone The British Grand prix in.
Speaker 1: The, Bridge yeah, yeah We're British Grand Pee Grand. Prix and who's the? WINNER ps Three he's taken, it even THOUGH i called him last.
Speaker 2: Week, okay that'll be A sunday morning at ten o'clock our. Time if you want to check that one. OUT i believe it is ON espn two On sunday. Morning you f one, desk appreciate, it and, that my, friends is your sports page for this.
Speaker 1: Morning lisago on demand download The iHeartRadio app