Speaker 1: The more radical people become in these positions or in these attitudes, then you get justification for the reactions.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of a problem reaction solution situation to where the more people begin to, you know, think that, oh, well, if I'm going to criticize Israel or not Y'ah here or whatever, and then I get called anti Semitic, then I guess I'll just be in seymnical. I guess I'll like Hitler now, right, So it just sort of pushes people into these extremes, and then that extreme can be exploited and can be capitalized upon. And ironically, the more people adopt the Hilarian perspective, the more people in Israel will then feel justified in their counter reaction to that. So it's a problem reaction dialectic that necessitates one another. And you know, it's the same when people ask and try to get me arguing about the issue between Oh, it's so, who do you like Palestinians and Hamas or do you like you know, Zionism and Yahoo? And I'm like, well, you don't think I can from a real, sincere nuanced position criticize both of these positions and say that I'm not really into either one, and I would have a long time ago, maybe ten years ago, probably been more on the side of the the Hamas side of things, not because I am pro hamasra but I was ignorant of Islam, and it took me the last seven years of debating a lot of the top Muslims and studying Islam pretty in depth. Right now on my channel, we're lecturing through an FBI consultant's book.
Speaker 2: On al Qaeda.
Speaker 1: And you know, and I'm not saying I don't believe the nine to eleven, you know, conspiracy narrative.
Speaker 2: I do. I think it was a conspiracy.
Speaker 1: But that doesn't make it even if Islam and Islamic radicals who happen to be CIA proxy soldiers like Kai, even if they're the ones that are sort of the front group and they're Muslims, like, that doesn't make Islam good a my, you know what I mean. So it's like, if I'm an Orthodox Trician, I have a long pedigree of opposing both Rabbinic Judaism and Islam.
Speaker 2: They're both wrong.
Speaker 1: But these dialectics entrap so many people, and unfortunately there's just no way to talk about this topic without being nuanced. But most people don't want to be nuanced, and most people in the power structure in these different systems want people to be radicalized and not nuanced, and a lot of these people don't even care that you're going to be nuanced.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy to welcome my guest, Jay Dyer.
Speaker 4: He is an author, comedian, TV presenter known for his deep analysis of Hollywood, geopolitics, and culture. His graduate work folks on Psychological Warfare and Film, and he's the author of two books, Esoteric Hollywood one and two, and the co creator and co host of the television show Hollywood Decoded. He's been featured on numerous popular shows and podcasts, and in debates the World's Top Debaters. You can follow him at Jay Dyer, on YouTube, Jay'sanalysis, dot com, and on This might be an auded date bio because are you working on a third I think you're working on a third Esoteric hollywoods that come out yet, Jay.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the chew, sir Ah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's ship's actually in a few days. I'm glad you mentioned that. Yeah, that will be my third Hollywood book, completing the trilogy. And then I have a couple of philosophy books, so technically five books, but yeah, that's the final of the trilogy.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, it's is it easier or harder for you? Because and I love the first two esoteric Hollywood books. I'm looking forward to the third. But you know, when you wrote the first two, they it seemed like they still tried to conceal it. It seemed like, you know, you had to find things in little symbols and this is what this means, and this is now you got Lady Gaga dressed up like Satan with a bunch of like naked women writhing in pain underneath it. And it's like, do we even need to analyze this anymore? Can we just point at it and go, look, guys, look at what they're doing. I mean, is it easier or harder for you? With how sort of upfront they are about their evil?
Speaker 1: Now it seems like there was a real pivot moment when Bruce Gender was Woman of the Year. It seems like after that, in around twenty sixteen or whatever it was, things got way more overt openly satanic. If you remember, little nas X had his satanic shoes, his devil shoes sort of marketing Gemmick. Yeah, a lot of its marketing gimmicks for sure, but also there is this you know layer to which I think some of these people are serious about their ritual magic and their occultism. So I would say you're right, like most of most of them, and most movies that come out are just not really any good anymore. It's really hard you have to search for I spent more time like looking for a decent movie and watching trailers and trying to find old movies that I do actually watching movies.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think you're right.
Speaker 4: Heres well, and how has that affected the way that the bad guy approach things? Because obviously Hollywood was an incredibly powerful tool for shaping minds. Now Hollywood's not nearly as powerful as it once was. Nobody really cares about what they're doing, and it's amazing when you go back and watch things from the pre Trump era, I always forget what a big deal celebrity was back then.
Speaker 3: It's sort of fallen off back then.
Speaker 4: I mean, you could listen to a radio show and the only thing they'd be talking about was Tom Cruise and his daughter, and it was all celebrity gossip. That's sort of fallen by the wayside. Are they less powerful now or are they changing the way they're doing things?
Speaker 1: Yeah, social media, for good and for ill, has had a huge impact on that whole domain. It's sort of replaced the old ideas of the celebrities, and so now celebrities actually kind of try to also be social media people, and they've begun sort of putting social media people.
Speaker 2: Into movies action the last year.
Speaker 1: So your role is sometimes dependent upon the degree to which you have a following, but a lot of that can be you know, fake and be created. We know that people buy bots all the time, so both things are happening.
Speaker 2: Hollywood's dying. It doesn't have the power that it had.
Speaker 1: It served its purpose though, because it was there too well to do many things, but to control the population through giving us new mythologies and new stories, new narratives to guide our lives by kind of a replacement for Biblical Christianity and the purpose that it served in Western civilization. But also now you know, video games are taken over and the brain blast through brain rot of TikTok, it's pretty much taken his place and serves us purpose. So you talk to young people, they don't know what movies are or music art, but they can tell you don't.
Speaker 4: Even know what planet they're on half the time. Short short break. We'll be right back with Jay DIYer. Don't go anywhere, all right, Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen. Jayder is my guest. You can find his website Jay'sanalysis dot com, and he's on YouTube at Jay Dyer. And you're on x as well. I know what's your what's your account? How do people find you there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Pretty much Jay Dyer everywhere.
Speaker 1: I think on Instagram, I'm Jay's Analysis, but you can still find me pretty easily.
Speaker 2: So yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, the the Hollywood mass mind control complex served its purpose, and it's kind of it's kind of shedding its skin and sort of morphing into something new.
Speaker 2: And I think video games are taken over.
Speaker 1: You know, the younger you go, the less kids care about movies, and they don't have the attention span to sit through even you know, a one and a half hour movie, much less of two hour movies. So I think video games have done their job, and TikTok has done this job to sort of destroy attention spans. I was listening to some research that some teachers were citing, and they were talking about how bad it is in their grade school and even high school classes that no one can read.
Speaker 2: They don't know anything.
Speaker 1: They have the attention span of I think eight seconds is the max or the average. So I mean we we're raising up a zombie generation that will just be a mindless horde of orcs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, nothing blows my mind more than the man on the street. Interviews will go around like usually it's like a you know, New York Times Square or something, and people don't know I mean, they don't know how much a quarter is worth. They don't know that Utah is a state. They don't know how many moons we have. It's like, I I worry. I worry quite a bit. And it almost seems like Hollywood sort of destroyed itself, right, because they've spent so long undermining the things that humans connect to that they can't even make good stories anymore. They've destroyed the concept of a hero. So it's like nobody wants to watch a movie about a girl boss who has every you know, has everything she needs and everybody else just needs to get out of her way.
Speaker 3: It's like, no, we want the struggle.
Speaker 4: We want, you know, to see people fall and then rise up against all odds, and Hollywood just can't seem to make that stuff anymore. And in a way it's a consequence of their own ideology, sort of coming to fruition, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Frankfurt School many years ago, the cultural Marxist warriors, put out a book about the authoritarian personality, and they said that the real root of the authoritarian personality isn't a political leader or a tyrant in government. It's actually the father, the data of a family, is the archetype and the root of all fascism. So the roots of antifa, which you could say go all the way back to something like the Bolsheviks, go all the way back to the Fabian Socialists, actually had a lot of terminology and slogans that you still see being used by social justice warriors maoism, et cetera.
Speaker 2: That's the roots of that.
Speaker 1: And it's this weird inverted envy based system where you have to destroy anything that is better because better could only happen on the basis of some form of oppression. And so in this weird inverted morality or anti morality, I guess you could say morality. It's actually a form of greed, a form of envy that cloaks itself as equality and fairness, as I'm sure everybody in this audience knows in terms of Marxism and equalitarianism, But same principle applies for what we're talking about here where Yeah, Like I mean, there was a study I think Alex mentioned that where some high percentage of Gen Z and Gen alpha are beginning to think as they come up that capitalism has failed and so the only answer is socialism, Marxism.
Speaker 2: So Marxism making.
Speaker 1: A return, and there were British Ministry of Defense papers that were being written, I think about eighteen years ago. You can read the one of the Guardian where they said they predicted that Marxism would make a comeback.
Speaker 2: So that's where we are.
Speaker 1: Destruction of the family, destruction of the archetype of the Father, destruction of God, the Father who is the ultimate archetype of the Father. All those things go together to create this technocratic future that we're going into.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's it's it's something that's like I noticed it, but I don't exactly know how to define it exactly, because what you're talking about has really you know, crazy, real world, real world implications. We talk a lot about the Kindler study in Germany, and you know that's the one where they were literally handing out children to pedophiles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so you look at that and you go, what why would they do that? Right?
Speaker 4: Okay, are there pedophiles, obviously, and they you know, there's the the obvious reason why they'd want to but how did they justify it? And what you learn is that the guy who conducted the experiment, his dad was a Nazi and his whole thing was, Okay, Nazism, Fascism descends from sexual purity, so we got to destroy that to you know, so we never have fascism again. So it goes right to the heart of what you're saying that it's like the father and sexual purity has been identified by these people as something evil. And then the other thing that comes to mind is that image of that I reference all the time. I really should just have it like taped to the desk or something, because to me, it just goes again right to the heart of the leftist, which is that image of the nineteen fifties happy family, but over each person it's like, you know, the dad's like I'm secretly gay, you know, the daughter, you know, the wife is like I was lobotomized and have to take all these drugs just to deal with my life. And there's something about seeing a nice, happy family and Americana cooking out that left to see that and they go there has to be something evil and sick and twisted underneath it. Nothing can be good. And I'm so we recognize it, but I can't quite define it. I can't quite like sink my teeth into like what is what drives that mentality?
Speaker 1: Saint John Chrystalstom said that the family is a little church. It's a small icon of what the church is a bigger version of the family. So that's a fundamental concept in the Orthodox Church that we we always go back to because the reason that the left hates that. It's the same idea that when people, you know, vampires see across they shriek because anything that it's an icon or an image or a reminder of the good, the pure, the holy, or the archetypal referencing back to God, those things are innately going to cause a recoil reaction from vampires and the Left is pretty much a bunch of orc goblin vampires that are demonically energized, and that's why.
Speaker 2: They act that way.
Speaker 1: I would add, too funny you mentioned the sexual revolution because you just brought to mind speaking of the Frankfurt School. One of the other characters connected to it was Wilhelm Reich. You may know him from Oregone Fame, which is this bizarre con artist thing that he came up with, which is like a bunch of trash stuck together in a piece of plastic, which somehow mystically brings good vibes. I don't know what it's supposed to do. It's obviously some sort of nonsense. But Wilhelm Reich is also known for being connected to the Frankfurt School and a proponent of sexual sexual revolution and liberation, all the pan type stuff that we talk about, and he was very candid about why he was such a big proponent of it. He said that in order to get rid of the patriarchy, you have to have the rise of feminism, the goddess and sexual revolution, because that would be the only way the society would disintegrate as long as there was fallocentric or logos based masculine order. There would be boundaries. Men set boundaries, God sets boundaries. That's the purpose of law, and you can't have love without law and without boundaries, and that's why all those things necessarily go together. So to destroy the male archetype, destroy the archetype of God the Father, results in the necessary destruction of the family and the sexual liberation of society as a whole, end the rise of and promotion of the Goddess. And so Wilhelm Reich said that the New Age movement would have to endorse and promote in the sixties countercoastal revolution as well feminism and feminine sexual liberation in order to have the society that we're going into. And he was absolutely correct. I mean, he's evil, but he was open about it.
Speaker 3: Right, as so many of these people are.
Speaker 4: It seems almost like they think that if they're open about their evil, it doesn't make it evil anymore. I'm sure you've noticed that where the streamer Destiny comes to mind, where he's just engaging the most disgusting stuff, but just because he's just upfront about it, he acts like it's like no big deal, and it's like, no, it's still your what you're doing is still deeply immoral. You just aren't shy about it for some reason, which is really more of an indictment of you than anything else. Yeah, Or you know, order versus I'm just like taking notes as you're writing, William Reich, order versus chaos, because that's another thing that I think that people pitch chaos as if it's freedom. They see order and they say that's a trap, that's oppression, you're being controlled. But in reality, when you really think about it, I mean, to have liberty, you have to have peace, to have piece, you have to have order. They want to extract us from the order, throw you into a world of chaos and say you're free, have fun, And that's not really how it works, right, But it's a very compelling argument they make when they say, these rules that are being set down restricting you, you have to break free from them.
Speaker 3: How do you make the argument for order?
Speaker 1: Well, for anything to function, there has to be some obviously, some set of rules, some of authority, some set of agreed upon principles. So I mean, to me, that's just the most common sense that anyone would argue against that as kind of like I don't even know if you could wait Ei there's no point in wasting time even arguing with a person that doesn't see that at But I mean most of society unfortunately, has been brainwashed into this position.
Speaker 2: So it's actually a very popular position.
Speaker 1: And the idea I think is that freedom necessitates all removal of restraints, no boundaries. Right, love is love. These phrases that we hear, these sort of slogans that people say, and really what they mean is whatever my body desires, whatever I want is quote love. Or they mistake it for an emotion or a passion or you know, as we would say, like biological desires or passions.
Speaker 2: These kinds of things.
Speaker 1: They're not inherently bad, but if they're misordered or misdirected, then they end up being a net negative for the individual and for society as a whole. So you can't have a society that functions, for example, where say theft is legal. I mean, if theft is legal, nobody can run a business, nobody can have a home, nobody can have private property, nobody can have you know, their family. So very basic ideas that are obviously essential to running anything, whether a business or a school or a home, would have to be would be impossible in situations where there were absolutely no boundaries. But this is really the root of liberalism and leftism. I remember reading a famous essay by the famous Semiititian Lumberto Eco. He wrote an essay I think it was in the New York Times maybe, but it was many years ago, and he's a sort of super liberal postmodernist.
Speaker 2: But he was very honest in this article.
Speaker 1: It's called or fascism, and he says that the real enemy that the left must always combat isn't political, it's actually the idea of capital t truth or the idea that there is such a thing as truth. In other words, fascism in his mindset, is anything that says that there's objective truth, that there's right and wrong, that there's values. That's all fascism. And so the left is that, he says, an eternal war against truth. So that's a lot more honest. Right, part of the left who tries to have the moral high ground. Whorse, they don't believe in morals anyway, So don't let them have the moral high ground because they don't believe in morals.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: And it again, it seems like this is sort of a through line through so much of what we're talking about the battle between subjectivism and objectivism. And of course, as you think about that, it's obvious what that really is is battle between man and God. Right, objective truth is God is just how the world is, and subjective truth is the worship of the self. What I think and how I feel must be true. Yes, so this really is.
Speaker 2: And it's like.
Speaker 4: I can't remember what I was talking about yesday, but I probably went on a five minute ranch about subjective or subjective Yes, I don't remember what it was, but it was some political thing because it's just this through line. Do people even realize that that's what they're doing? Like, this is my struggle is, like how do we even get through to people who genuinely don't care about objective truth? It's even worth it to try to get through to them, Like as a Christian, I have to think it is.
Speaker 3: But at a certain.
Speaker 4: Point you see some of these people and you go, they are too lost for us to gather back into the fold, Like we just have to destroy them. I mean, how do we deal with the population almost willfully engaged in this subjectivism that just completely eradicates any ability for us to connect to one another On the basis of anything other than our own selfish desires.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did a live stream this week on my channel, and I'll be doing a live stream right after this.
Speaker 2: People want to come to my channel after your show and check.
Speaker 1: Out a lot of these topics that we discuss pretty frequently on Jadier channel on YouTube. But I was talking about how well, you know, the scriptures often discuss characters called sons of ballial or sometimes translated as worthless persons.
Speaker 2: Now, that's not to say that people can't.
Speaker 1: Be saved if they're evil, because of course anybody can conceivably be saved. Even if you're Paul on the Road to Damascus, you're a very wicked person killing Christians, you can still convert. But the thing is that the more that you sink into evil, a lot of times it takes really intense things to repent. In other words, sometimes people have to have really serious illnesses, death of a family member, war times.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: A lot of those things are the strong medicine that we end up having to have to induce us to repentance, which shakes us out of that sort of narciss narcissus mirror staring that we have when we are not a believer in objective truth when we think that we are our own gods. And that was the temptation that Satan gave and the garden was that man would be his own god, he would determine right and wrong, he would determine reality, etc. All those are the things that Satan offers. And everybody born into this world who's born fallen necessarily grows up with that fallen perspective.
Speaker 2: That they are themselves their own little gods.
Speaker 1: And by God's grace, as you said, you know, some of us are brought out of that. Sometimes it takes, you know, really intense personal things to get us out of that. But ultimately, I think it's a case by case basis. If you're talking with somebody that you're trying to wake up and they're you know, excessively wicked, they're a Destiny type person, I would move on.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have anything to do with.
Speaker 1: In fact, people tried for years to get me to do debates with Destiny. Offered one time to do a theistic debate, and he would only do a political debate. I didn't think that was worth my time. And I had another friend that debated Destiny, and I warned that person that you know, he's not a good faith debate or you're just kind of I think it's a waste of time. And I think Destiny's really that was years ago. I think he's really shown his true colors. My psychological profiling assessment of Destiny was accurate. That he's not worth anyone's time. He's just really a son of Ballial. Again, he can repent, he can you know, God's grace can reach anybody. But that doesn't mean that you have to be a doormat and let.
Speaker 2: Wicked people walk all over you. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: That's more of a weird evangelical teaching. It's not the biblical teaching. It's not the teaching of historic Christianity. I mean, that's why I believe that there is and should be the death penalty. There should be by the state. It should be practiced for heinous crimes. You know, it's what paul A's out in Romans thirteen. So that I think would be a restoration of the notion of justice and society would do a lot to heal some of the ills in our system. But again, the system's also corrupt in a very vast systemic way. I'm not saying Trump's all evil or anything like that. I'm just saying, like the system itself, when it becomes systemically corrupt, it's it's difficult to turn things around, and sometimes it takes generations. Right, we might not turn this around, you know, for several decades.
Speaker 4: Well, it's about it's about interrupting that feedback loop, right because once once you reach that critical mass of corruption, it becomes okay, you have to be corrupt to even play the game. And so you know, obviously that's sort of where we're opening up the door to at a map yesterday of the you know, map of the world by in countries by corruption, and you can see it's you know, Western Europe, in America have so little corruption and in Australia, you know, basically anywhere the diaspora out of Europe goes you at very low levels of ruption. Everywhere else extremely high levels of ruption. You know it, if you go to Mexico, you're probably going to get pulled over, You're probably going to get shaken down for fifty to one hundred bucks by whatever cop can pull you over. And it's like man, once that practice gets symbedded, it's almost impossible to extricate. So we're really losing like two thousand years of like building up trust as a community. Is you know, incredibly rapidly is the u n you know, floods our country with people from you know, the third world?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 4: And again it's I'm not even saying it to like be offensive. Like if you talk to people from the third world, there will be video of a of a you know, Indian politician just handing out money as he drives through the town. And to us, that's like, oh my god, the symbol of corruption paying for votes, you know, just hey, I'm rich, so pay you vote for me. But he's not shy, he's not doing it clandestinely. It's like, no, I do this. And you talk people from third one and they're like, well, you gave me the most money, why wouldn't I vote for him?
Speaker 3: Like that's how things work.
Speaker 4: So like we're losing something really really fundamental here as we as we drift, you know, ever towards ever, towards the abyss, is it too late to stop it?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: How do we you know, intercede and halt this feedback loop and and then how do we reverse it?
Speaker 3: Is that possible?
Speaker 1: I think probably where I would differ with a lot of people is that I'm not saying politics doesn't matter and that you can't affect it, but it seems like to be politically effective it takes a significant amount of money, and unless you're in the one hundred million billion dollar class, as an individual, you're probably not going to be super effective. Not that you can't on an individual level, share the videos, get the word out, support you know, Alex by going to in for Wars or Alex store and all that. But I mean, I tend to think that the best change happens when individuals themselves undergo change. Particularly I know, the Orthodox Church is definitely all about changing you as an individual and making you get on a path of improvement. So I think it's the real self improvement model, and that's the thing that for example, that's the real change, not that politics is irrelevant. The politics is a downstream I think from these issues. These issues are more fundamental because, for example, a lot of right wing leaders in the last few decades have turned out to be very morally corrupt, and so the right doesn't get anywhere because so many people or compromised and so forth. And I'm not saying we have to be saints and angels to be in politics or whatever.
Speaker 2: Nobody's nobody.
Speaker 1: But I mean if we can expect basic levels of like you know, just don't put things in your butt, don't, you know, little kids? Right, then like let's start there. For people that are going to be in public office, we have.
Speaker 3: The lowest and they still can't cross it.
Speaker 2: It's no I mean, a long story short, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: What all I'm trying to say is like the guys that I saw converting, for example, to Orthodox that were my good buddies back in say twenty seventeen eighteen, those guys are married, starting families. You know, they're moving in the right direction. If you're you know, twenty and you're an inceel and you're having rage and you are all upset about politics, you got to get your your own situation ironed out first. I think the Orthodox Church is very good at helping in that regard. And then beyond that, I think things like getting independent with your own monetary sovereignty through things bitcoin, you know, trying to get out of these cities, moved to the country home, studying, all those things are great, great pluses.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you know, not only are our politicians, you know, utterly corrupt, but there's also you sort of hinted at it before, there's this strain of Christianity, or at least there's an excuse that Christianity gives. I think a lot of our leaders where they go, hey, I'm you know, I can't we got to forgive these people. We can't be too harsh. There's there's like a weak strain of Christianity that I think is is sort of working in tandem with the corrupt to give them the excuse that, hey, we have to forgive and forget. That's not our place, and it's like, no, that kind of is our place. And this is you know, really injured back into the conversation or been a major topic of conversation since Charlie Kirk's murder and his wife saying that she forgave the killer, which I would think is Christians like, we are called to forgive people even that do horrible things to us. But you got a lot of people going, well, I don't forgive them, and even Trump going yeah, I still hate my enemies. How have you interpreted that whole conversation since since Charlie Kirk's memorial on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is really the influence of evangelicalism and Pietism, which I've tended to think that the state itself is an evil institution or an institution that.
Speaker 2: Is itself Antichrist.
Speaker 1: Do you have a history of Protestants and the Emagelicals identifying the papacy or even the state itself as Antichrist. Roger Williams, of course, the famous Baptist, was one of the first to actually said that there should be absolute separation, not just of church and state, but God from state. And I think that this is just really kind of getting further down the road as we go down the path of church history, severing not just a church and state, which actually the Byzantine model. For example, you have one bird with two heads. That's not a Masonic symbol Mason's appropriate to that. That's church and state working together with the same body. Because there are two powers, one directed towards the timboreal the state, the other directed towards the spiritual. But they kind of have to work together because God is God of also the secular realm, So there is no such thing really as a secular realm. There's just different domains and different provinces that have, for whatever reason, even back to the Enlightenment and the Reformation, et cetera, completely divorced the idea of the divine and the transcendent from government and from society. Oh, that's your personal private stuff. Nothing like that. In the history of Christianity, first thousand years of Christianity is Christian emperors and Christian kings.
Speaker 3: Everywhere, kingdoms, it seems like this.
Speaker 2: So this is a very modern thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's almost a scam that our churches are buying into because the government doesn't have to come in, and so you stay out of our business.
Speaker 3: Churches themselves go whoa, whoa.
Speaker 4: We want nothing to do with that, and it's like, well, why do you think you're losing so bad? Obviously, we'll be right back with Jaydiyer Jays Analysis dot com. Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen. This is the War Room, brought to you, of course, by the Alex Jones Store dot com v Alex Jonestore dot com.
Speaker 3: Go there today.
Speaker 4: It's buy one, get one for all methyl and blue products this weekend. You're not going to want to miss out on that. It's one of our best selling products for good reason. Try yourself and see what he can do for you. Methlin Blue on sale by one, going free this weekend only. The Alex Jonestore dot com. My guest is Jay Dyer, Jay's Analysis dot com. I'm gonna I'm gonna appeal to your analysis here, Jay, And of course he's on YouTube a Jay Dyer and on Exit Jay Dyer as well.
Speaker 3: Have you seen the video, Jay, of this?
Speaker 4: Uh it's a Jewish service, I guess it's Rashashana and they're talking about how human sacrifice is still a thing.
Speaker 3: Have you seen?
Speaker 4: This has gone viral today, so I want to watch it. I want to get your take on it, if you don't mind.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm familiar with the trends and traditions of certain sects and groups within Judaism and the Sabatians and others to think that sometimes these things can be done for magical ritual purposes, but I'm not familiar with the specific video.
Speaker 4: All right, I want I want to go this vid because it's you know, it's at some big, big templar or synagogue somewhere, and it's just it's just kind of bizarre and it's got a lot of people wondering, like, what is this woman talking about? What is the what is the spiritual background of this? And I just want to get your interpretation of it, and yeah, this is this in no way obviously condemns all Jews in any way at all. In the same way, if I saw a church service with a pastor saying something creepy about how we have to have human sacrifice, well let's watch it and get and get Jay's analysis. On the other side. You'll see a clip and then it the audience, the radio audience will hear, you know, the audio go down. Whoever edited this put little title cards in the middle where they just sort of put their own comments. We can ignore those, and as far as I know, this video is legit. And I'm I'm just I need some spiritual advice on exactly what's happening here. Let's go to clip number eighteen. This was filmed over Rashashana this year.
Speaker 3: Let's watch.
Speaker 5: The greatest lie humanity tells itself is that we have outgrown human sacrifice. We call it by different names now and make our offering two different gods. We offer young men we call soldiers, as if the designation means that their mothers.
Speaker 3: Cry less when they die.
Speaker 5: We call masses of humanity collateral damage, and turn our eyes away from the pictures of their lifeless bodies as we sip our morning coffee. And the truth is, we don't do it because we are heartless. We do it because we believe that it is necessary for the world to keep running. We do it because we believe that the gods whose favor we so desperately seek freedom, security, prosperity, flourishing, that they demand blood as the price of their favor. We do it because we cannot see any other choice. And maybe that's why we read the ake Dah the Binding of Isaac on Russiashana, because the story of the Aqda isn't about inconceivable obedience. When Abraham prepares to sacrifice Isaac, he is just accepting the same bargain of blood. We still accept today that some need to die for the world to flourish.
Speaker 4: All right, So there's the video again. I just I don't know interpreting that sort of in my most charitable way. It's about kind of trying to come to terms with sort of the the inevitability of war and just the whoors that they see and trying to sort of interpret it in a in a biblical mindset. But I mean, just what's your takeaway from from watching that?
Speaker 1: Well, I guess would be that's probably some form of reform Judaism, given the fact that the woman is doing the readings. I'm not sure it could be a conservative perhaps even orthodox Judaism. And I think that what they're getting at is not that Judaism does this intentionally.
Speaker 2: On end mass to say sacrifice to deities.
Speaker 1: I think she's saying, like as a lot of leftists do in most reformed Judaism, or any synagogue that has a woman sort of doing that would be more liberal minded. I think what they're saying is like, we still have human sacrifice today. It's done to gods that we call safety and security. I don't think she's saying that Judaism in mass practices human sacrifice, even though there are sex within extreme versions of Rabbinic Judaism that have seemed to accept it and do it. You read about this in the Book of Jeremiah, for example, when some of the Jews fall into this practice. So there are history, there is historical precedent for Sabatin Francas or groups within Judaism that do this. But i'd my first initial take on that is not that she was saying that we ought to do this and this is a good thing. She's saying that the world today thinks that we've advanced beyond human sacrifices, but we in fact still do it. It's just not to gods that we believe our personal deities. But it's two things like war.
Speaker 3: Okay, that that that does make sense.
Speaker 4: I guess it's kind of like, you know, Christian saying, yeah, we still practice U and sacrifice a look good planned parenthood, that kind that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Exactly, although Judaism typically doesn't believe that abortion is bad.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, but having a having a woman at the front, obviously, I would think means they're not exactly traditional in a sense, and it does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say that's that's got to be reform or Conservative Judaism, which is open. I think both of them have maybe Conservative doesn't have women rabbis, but they would let them speak.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's one of those two.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I just thought, and you know, maybe the way it's edited cuts out some context or something, but obviously that that clip's been been going viral, and on the face of it, it seems like kind of a disturbing message. But I do think that your your interpretation is probably more accurate, and I think that the more I listen to it, the more I'm like, Okay, I think I get where she's coming from. But it's also weird. That sounds like she said gods. But maybe you're right that she's referencing these things.
Speaker 1: I think she's saying, like we worship the gods like money, security, etc. But also, you know the story of Isaac that she's talking about. A lot of atheists and people misinterpret that the purpose of the passage is an anti human sacrifice message. Yahweh is the deity that is not going to require human sacrifices. And in fact, even the sacrifice of Christ, the son of God, willingly taken on humanity and dying willingly isn't a human sacrifice that pacifies divine vengeance or something like that. That's more of a pagan reading in that sense. It's an end to the power of death, which we believe is an unnatural power that Christ did as an act of love, So far from it being one divine person paying off an angry divine person in some sort of zeus pagan.
Speaker 2: Type of transaction.
Speaker 1: Orthodox Christianity and the Christianity the first thousand years has always interpreted this as an action of love that's intended to actually destroy the power of death and give us victory over death.
Speaker 4: Well, and there's a difference between sacrificing yourself and sacrificing somebody else, right, That I think is what sort of disturbed me about is framing people who have been killed in war as a sacrifice by the people who killed them. And it's like, you don't have a right to sacrifice somebody else's life in the same way, you know, But even you know, for the people that worshiped Molock, at least it was their kid they're giving ostensibly. As horrifying as that is, that's still a form of personal sacrifice. But you know, just killing an enemy, I think portraying that as sacrifice is a little bit, a little bit, a little bit of an odd perspective.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I know that video has been going viral and I didn't.
Speaker 4: Play it to be like see Jews sacrifice you I don't believe that, But it's just I've been seeing people interpret it that way. And I don't think that's the way it was meant to be interpreted. But I still think it represents sort of a something that I wouldn't when she says God's I think your interpretation's right. But originally I heard it, and it's like, okay, if you define Jews as one thing, it's the fact they believe in one God. It's kind of what they're all about. Actually, it's kind of what made him, you know, totally different than everybody else around them in ancient times. So it was weird to me that she kept referencing gods. But maybe you're right, she's refrescing just these things we almost treat as gods.
Speaker 2: I'd say, yeah, well, I.
Speaker 1: Mean you'll get as many Jews as you talk to, that's as many Judaisms as you'll get. So I mean, and I mean, Judaism is an interesting The way it functions is basically like you don't really question what the rabbi says. So if your rabbi says this, and then there's three rabbis down the road that contradict him, you just go with your what your rabbi says, so you're not really it's not really a religion predicated on this the same ideas of we that we think of in terms of like objective truth, and everybody can be wrong, but this position is correct. It's a lot more, I guess you could say it's dependent upon not just the rabbinical structure, but it's more so focused at worshiping the idea of Judaism or the race of the people itself. Particularly when we get to modern Zionism, that's a lot more of an atheistic, socialistic type of movement.
Speaker 2: And Moses has basically.
Speaker 1: Says that it's kind of a worship of the nation state itself, that's the real deity in terms of Zionism.
Speaker 4: Right well, and on that note, you know that's obviously another giant topic of conversation right now.
Speaker 3: Soar from New York Post today.
Speaker 4: Gen Z's casual anti semitism is growing seated by influencers like Tucker Carlson. There's a video from earlier today, or at least it was, you know, went viral earlier today. I think it was maybe from a thing yesterday, clip forty seven. Here this is the ADL CEO Jonathan Greenblatt talking about the rise of anti Semitism, and I want to get your your take on this, not even necessarily a spiritual take, but just the geopolitical take of this, because I don't know what Israel's going to do at this point. We've got, you know, maybe we'll just play some of these as as beruls, so we don't waste your time going to these videos. But you know, Jonathan Greenblatt was bemoaning the fact that they say half the people in the world now are any Semitic, and the children are even more anti Semitic than that. And then net Yat who's giving a speech to the UN and everybody standing up and walking out. That's clip twenty four if we want to play that as b rol. It seems like Israel is losing all of its you know, adherents or supporters around the world. Seems like they've got the American Congress pretty locked down, but the American people are sort of slipping through their grip. And obviously Europe is starting to recognize Palestine as a state and they've cut off weapons transfers to them. How does this tie into maybe some of the end time prophecies the world turning against Israel? And then geopolitically, how do you think they're going to deal with this. I mean, it seems like they are on a downward slope in terms of anti Semitism, and nothing they're trying is reversing that trend.
Speaker 3: What do you think comes next?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't necessarily know that it relates to the end times. I mean, it certainly could. But you know, when you get into again the.
Speaker 2: Way that a lot of.
Speaker 1: Israel functions in the modern world, it's it's it has a lot of parallels with kind of an organized crime structure. So they have a kind of an organized crime government, and you could say you have net Yahoo kind of heading up or a very important player in that. That's why Israel has a tendency to protect a lot of international criminals. And I'm speaking there at the government level, but I think amongst the population there, I'm sure there's quite a bit of diversity, and there are quite a few other people groups in Israel, for example, the so it's not one size fits all, all collective thing. For example, the third largest landowner in Israel is the Orthodox Church. People don't know that, but it's the third largest lander and I'm sure that the Israeli government hates that and probably wants to get rid of all of the you know.
Speaker 2: The churches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, they're taking churches and turning Christian quarters that are historic districts into you know, gay bars and gay areas. So what does that tell you? I mean, I think that there's so many layers of this. First of all, as Victor Ostrowski says, the former Masaud writer, he gave a lecture that's still on YouTube, and he says that the anti Semitism card is a card that's been played forever. You know, it's you just roll that out, throw throw that card down, just like when the left calls everybody racist and hitler. And the problem is that that's not working anymore because people, you know, you can kind of use that up and it eventually loses its effect. Uh, And so people don't really care about being called anti Semitic anymore. And also people are figuring out that it's it doesn't really consistently apply.
Speaker 2: You know. It's like, well, if you read Genesis.
Speaker 1: Arabs or I guess you could say Muslims or you know, hagar writes or Hagarens, as the traditional Christian description calls them, they are also Semitic peoples. So why is it that we get this sort of you know, group of people, many of whom are actual much later Kazari and converts. I'm not saying everybody. I know that there's Mizrahi, and there's Sephardic, and there's Ashkenazi, and I'm aware of all that, but obviously quite a few people are converts, and so they're not technically.
Speaker 2: Speaking Semitic people.
Speaker 1: So it's just sort of like laying claim to the title of shim or Semite as if no one else is of that genetic lineage. But then it can kind of flip between a genetic description of a people group and then flip over to a religious description so whenever it needs. So it's kind of a morphous in that way. But people i think are learning that if you look at really serious rabbinic Judaism, I'm not saying every person is bad, but the religion itself is very superstitious. It's very cult like. If you look at the way that you know, the Jewish areas function, where they will get around the Sabbath rule by putting up a string around the neighborhood so that you walk around inside on the Sabbath even though or outside. But there's a string around the neighborhood. So and there's all these sorts of like tricks to trick God within actual rabbinic Judaism.
Speaker 2: And the Internet is kind of making this.
Speaker 1: Easily accessible and well known when probably, you know, fifty sixty years ago, people didn't really know that unless they studied religion or went you know, into the Jewish district or whatever in New York and saw at first hand. So people are figuring out that a lot of what they're told, especially say evangelical dispensationalists, so called Christians in America.
Speaker 2: That's all a hijacked thing that was.
Speaker 1: Bought off and influenced by foreign lobby groups decades ago. And that isn't Christianity. It's nothing to do with historic Christianity. It's a sect and it promotes and is there to foist geopolitical ideas upon dumb Bible belt people. But that stranglehold is starting to break. So that's why people are not caring about being called anti Semitic. The card has been used too many times. And also Israel is brazenly acting according to Talmudic principles by trying to get rid of all the Palestinians and calling everyone amlek ameleik is the Old Testament enemy of Israel, who when the Jews were traveling, the Amelek killed the people who were at the back, like the women and the children. And so amlek is then a perpetual term for anyone who is an opponent of Israel or a design a state in this case, and so they're all called amlek, and thus they're able to be eradicated. And I think Netanya who made reference to this right before there was the movements in terms of getting rid of the people in Gaza of a year or two ago whenever that was Yeah, that's so that that all plays into what is going on here. And then you have actual people who are going too far to there and then thinking that they have been a right to hate all Jewish people or to hate an entire group of people, which is not correct. And both of these things can be true. You can have a religion that is false, that is like a cult. And at the same time, as Christians, we're not allowed to hate these people. We have to love and hope for repentance and salvation, as Paul talks about in Romans nine through eleven.
Speaker 4: For Jews as well, yeah, absolutely, Yeah, And what I was going to say is that, yeah, I believe the statement from nannyahoo Are calling his enemies Amelek was like used as evidence in his trial for genocide, going, look, this is what this means, because that's you know, the how the Bible uses or you know, refers to Amelek destroy them, all of them, you know, men, women, and child, and you know the reason why these things used to work. They don't work as well now. But for the most part, especially American people, we're actually genuinely good people. We don't want to be mean, we don't want to be, you know, enemies of anybody. So when you're told something is racist, most people really genuinely go, oh gee, well I don't want to be racist. I better avoid that. I'm not anti Semitic, I would you know, I don't hate the Jews. I better not say that right now. But then it gets used so much, and it gets used. I've got videos today the head of the Massad saying, you know, talk about Jeffrey Epstein being a part of Masad makes you anti Semitic. And it's like you say that enough and people stop taking it seriously or they embrace it. And they go, you're gonna keep calling me to asom I guess I am an anti Semite, And I of course think that's just you're just letting your mind be controlled again by really the same forces. It's just you're allowing it to control the opposite way than people who you know, really are scared of that, of that term and shy away from it. But we have to be able to talk about this, and I think that's the big issue and why I sort of almost have a responsibility to talk about it because we can't.
Speaker 3: We're not going to come to any solutions.
Speaker 4: And it's obviously not good for anybody, least of all the Jews when you know they're you know, anti Semitism is being used to protect the Jeffrey Epstein pedophile connections. Like we have to be able to talk about this openly, we have to be able to see it with And I've always said, you know, I treat extremist Jews like I treat extremist Christians, Like, Yeah, every religion has people sort of on that far into the spectrum, and it's one of the peoples in that religion to go, hey, that's not us. I'm not Westboro Baptist Church. Okay, I want nothing to do with them. They can call themselves Christians all they want, but that ain't me all right, And drawing that distinction I think is important. And again, obviously this conversation is a difficult one and it's one that really doesn't happen around the country. How do you think we have this conversation in a way that is productive and is not reductive and is not in with people going you're gonna call me an as might I guess I am now, because again I don't think that's that's valuable or helpful at all.
Speaker 1: Well, the problem is this is a nuanced discussion, and a lot of people just do to everybody kind of being dumbed down, don't want to be nuanced. And I think a lot of people also want people to be radicalized, because there's a lot of advantage that can be had through radicalizing people. And so the more radical people become in these positions or in these attitudes, then you get justification for the reactions.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So it's a kind of a problem reaction solution situation to where the more people begin to, you know, think that, oh, well, if I'm going to criticize Israel or not Y'ah here or whatever, and then I get called anti Semitic.
Speaker 2: Then I guess I'll just be in seminical. I guess I'll like Hitler now, right.
Speaker 1: So it just sort of pushes people into these extremes, and then that extreme can be exploited and can be capitalized upon. And ironically, the more people adopt the Hilarian perspective, the more people in Israel will then feel justified in their counter reaction to that. So it's a problem reaction dialectic that necessitates one another. And you know, it's the same when people ask and try to get me arguing about the issue between Oh, it's so, who do you like Palestinians and Hamas or do you like, you know, Zionism and Yahoo. And I'm like, well, you don't think I can from a real, sincere nuanced position criticize both of these positions and say that I'm.
Speaker 2: Not really into either one.
Speaker 1: And I would have a long time ago, maybe ten years ago, probably been more on the side of the the Hamas side of things, not because I am pro Homasra, but I was ignorant of Islam. And it took me the last seven years of debating a lot of the top Muslims and studying Islam pretty in depth. Right now on my channel, we're lecturing through an FBI consultant's book on al Qaeda. And you know, and I'm not saying I don't believe the nine to eleven, you know, conspiracy narrative.
Speaker 2: I do. I think it was a conspiracy. But that doesn't make it.
Speaker 1: Even if Islam and Islamic radicals who happen to be CIA proxy soldiers like ka, even if they're the ones that are sort of the front group and they're Muslims, like that doesn't make Islam good, am My, you know what I mean. It's like if I'm an orthodoxtrician, I have a long pedigree of opposing both Rabbinic Judaism and Islam.
Speaker 2: They're both wrong.
Speaker 1: But these dialectics entrap so many people, and unfortunately there's just no way to.
Speaker 2: Talk about this topic without being nuanced.
Speaker 1: But most people don't want to be nuanced, and most people in the power structure in these different systems want people to be radicalized and not nuanced.
Speaker 2: And a lot of these people don't even care that you're going to.
Speaker 4: Be nuanced, right, right, And they're just going to assert things regardless, and yeah, the false dichotomy kills me. It's it's you know, I had somebody I said something good about Charlie Kirk, obviously because he was a great man. And you know, I had somebody who generally agrees with me on the topic of Israel.
Speaker 3: Go, oh, but he was a pro Zionist. How can you be sad for him?
Speaker 4: And it's like, you think that's how I see the world through that dialectic, through that dichotomy. Either you're you know, a Zionist and deserve death, or you're an anti Zionist and I'm on you. It's like, no, no, no, I can have I can pick my own side, thank you very much. And it's the American Christian side, And yeah, I got I got problems with both as well. Again, it's it's sort of a difficult to discussion happening. It's like, we have to have this discussion. We have to recognize that, like you, Christianity and Judaism are in fact two different religions. I don't know why people can't don't see they're recognize.
Speaker 3: That, but it's true, and you know, you got to you gotta deal.
Speaker 1: With it, just like Islam and Christianity are also too irresolvably different religions. I mean, first of all, Christianity teaches number one to Trinity and the Deed of Christ. That right away tells you that the deity of Islam and Judaism are different. Right And by the way, Islam and Judaism do not believe that Christians have the same deity. So those two religions do not believe there is a Judeo Christian or Islamo Christian parallel synthetic thing that we could could erect.
Speaker 4: But they're trying to merge them. We all have a minute left. This is like the biggest topic in the world. But they're trying to merge these right there. You know, the part of the New World Order is to combine all three Abrahamic face.
Speaker 3: How close do you think they are to that goal.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a challenge to get people on board with that. And you know, the more that all the foundations think takes and the power leads push the ecumenist New World Religion agenda. You know, they they put a lot of money into it. They build the Abrahamic Faith Center in Abu Dhabi, and they get the Pope on board and he comes and blesses it, and I mean, it's just it's difficult to get and I'm just going to be frank here with a lot of say Muslims, you have a lot of people who believe Islam in countries where the IQ is around eighty uh so you're you're not going to get a lot of nuance out of people with ad i Q and places like Pakistan and Somalia, and so you know, it's a challenge to get everybody on board with a new age religion in a lot of different ways. And there are a lot of Muslims are.
Speaker 4: Our structure that they that they you know, as long as the you know, the Saudi Arabian clerics are down with it, then everybody downstream will be.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I can talk to you forever.
Speaker 4: Jasonnalysis dot Com, jaydire On YouTube, Jaydireon X, thank you so much for being with us, Sir.
Speaker 6: Your body faces new challenges in a bioengineered world. That's why Alex Jones brings you Ultimate Life Force, a triple action spike protein detox designed to help clear harmful toxins, support your cellular defenses, and restore full body recovery. Packed with powerful ingredients, Ultimate Life Force is formulated for strength, resilience, and renewal. Detox, Defend, Recover, Take control of your health with Alex Jones's Ultimate Life Force.
Speaker 2: Defend and All.
Speaker 3: The Dragon left China and flew to hang out with Alex and Chaya Something New.
Speaker 2: He landed in Texas.
Speaker 3: They barbecue steaks and after they ate.
Speaker 2: They cleaned the dishes in plate Slex jumped John his back and they flew to the store to get some supplements that you can't ignore. He got Ultimate Life for Sa Bethelene Blue. Then he paid where the warb on. That was Christie and New