Speaker 1: Oh that's are.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Caje to night. I'm and today we have one of guests we have not had on an over a year. But it's time to fix this and rectify the situation. Everybody, welcome, Codex of Currie. Right, how are you, brother?
Speaker 3: I am doing fantastic. Thanks for having me back on. Guys, it's been like you said, it's been a while, but I got a bit of a story, a bit of a doozy to lay on you, so I think I'll keep everybody quite interested in this one.
Speaker 4: Dude, I'm excited, honestly.
Speaker 2: I know we kind of had a little bit of correspond beforehand, but also today has been one of those days where my brain has been eighteen different places at any given time, So I'm kind of coming out of this one fish out of water right now.
Speaker 4: So I'm excited.
Speaker 5: Man, perfect, perfect, No.
Speaker 3: And that's great because if you don't really know much, that means, of course your listeners.
Speaker 5: Don't know much. So I'm just gonna lay it all out there.
Speaker 3: So, like I said, we're kind of talking before here, that this what I'm going to talk about is loosely based on a Quentin Tarantino film. Okay, one of probably my favorites, which is from dust Still d On And I say very loosely, but this is you know, they derive the films somewhat from this, uh, this cult, this vampiric blood drinking. I don't want to I don't want to give out too much right now, but we'll just keep it like that, okay. And it's here in Mexico is where it all takes place, so I can just jump right in if you guys want.
Speaker 4: Let's go matter of fact.
Speaker 2: Just before we do that, let's go ahead and give the shameless plug for any of the good cult members that would like to see what are gorgeous faces, Ryan's gorgeous face and would like to be a part of the conversation. What you need to do is go to Patreon dot com slash cult to Conspiracy Podcasts. That's the only place where you get to see the video of these episodes. You also will get all the benefits. You get to see the shows a couple of days in advance, you sometimes even a week in advance. You get to have direct access to us in the dms. But the main reason why most people go to patreon dot com slash Cult to Conspiracy is because there is the only place to get these shows absolutely commercial. Absolutely listen. Commercials suck, ads suck.
Speaker 4: We know that.
Speaker 2: So if you want to kick off that to the side, go to Patreon dot com slash Cult Conspiracy Podcast. That five dollars a month tier will get you all of the things we just listen. But if you want to go to that third Eye all the way open tier, you also get to join us for our Tuesday Night lives every Tuesday night at nine pm Central.
Speaker 4: It's a wild time.
Speaker 2: It's a cult of personality and just a whole Schmorgsborg of derailed and unhinged conversations, and we always appreciate those Tuesday nights. So, without further ado, Ryan tell us more about this vampire cult out of Mexico.
Speaker 3: Out of Mexico, Central Mexico is where this story takes place.
Speaker 5: And it actually starts in the early.
Speaker 3: Nineteen sixties, okay, And the story was relayed almost in real time of when these events were happening.
Speaker 5: There was this young girl who had been sold.
Speaker 3: Into sexual slavery and she had met this young American boy and he took a liking to her, but it was platonic. It wasn't anything like what she was being hired out for. They became friends and she passed along this information is what was happening in her little town, and he was taking notes. So with these notes and the police and military reports, we're able to actually get a pretty clear picture.
Speaker 5: Of this horrific story, horrific events.
Speaker 4: Okay, there's military reports and police.
Speaker 5: Reports, military and police.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you'll find out why at the end. So this all started in the small village called Urba Buena, and your bubuena means good herb.
Speaker 5: In Spanish. So and I'll explain why that got its name.
Speaker 3: And that's in San Luis Potosi, like I said, in central Mexico. But before we go all there into this location, we have to start at the Hernandez brothers. Okay, So there's the two brothers named Santos and Cayotano, and they were lifelong scam artists, con men, like I said, pretty much for their whole live gotch Yeah, they had pretty much been driven out from every town that they went into, and they had just left their last the last town that they had just you know, conned and they're driving along and they come across this little tiny town and like I said, this, this town was called urba Winna, which means good herb, and it's it was believe that it got its name because some of the cartels used to grow their product there, but they had been run out by the federalies and this town had been seeded now with a bunch of.
Speaker 5: Indigenous people. So the government kind of like takes a bunch of people, puts them into a.
Speaker 3: Certain area and grow prosper You have free land, but you need the you need to grow. I think they're growing beans there for the olies and whatnot.
Speaker 2: Sounds very much like Joseph Smith minus the natives. He had a whole different opinion on the natives in his side. But yeah, as far as like a common they got kicked out of every town, found this little podunk spot and was like, ah, I have seen the light.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's exactly it.
Speaker 3: So in this town there was about twenty families proxy mely about seventy five people in total. They had no electricity, no school, no church, which pretty much meant no contact from the outside world. So they didn't know who these people were. No education, and because of no organized religion to keep them here, they were easily corruptible. Yeah, So the two brothers came into this town and they posed as ancient prophets of ancient Inca gods. And if you know your history well and your geography, you'll know that Inca gods or the Incan Empire didn't exist in Mexico, not even a little bit.
Speaker 5: Not even a little bit. Yeah, more of like central and southern America, you.
Speaker 2: Know, pre Yeah, around the Yucatan Peninsula, nowhere near mainland Mexico.
Speaker 3: Well, the the peninsula actually is Mayan. That's all MAYANSI we're gonna go, Yeah, we're gonna go much more self for.
Speaker 5: The for the Inca.
Speaker 3: So they portrayed themselves as these priests, and they told the villagers that they were priests or prophets of the ancient Inca gods, and they were there to pave the way for their return of these Incan gods. And they were there to also recover gold that had been hidden in the caves, because in the area that they were there was a lot of mountains and a lot of caves. So there this gold was hidden in these caves centuries earlier and we're here to recover it for the coming of these gods.
Speaker 5: So what they did is they promised.
Speaker 3: The villagers some of this hidden treasure in the mountains in exchange for money.
Speaker 5: But of course these villagers.
Speaker 2: Don't really have right it was there actually, like historically speaking, did somebody actually hide gold in these caves?
Speaker 4: There was all a part of the con It was all bullshit, gotcha.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all part of the comp But these people, like I said, were simple. We'll just say they're simple people, you know, didn't have much education, easily convinced about this. Sure, so they said, you know, we're going to take some money in exchange. But of course, like I said, this this town, they didn't have much money. So they also accepted worship and tributes. Okay, and worship and tributes would be such as drugs, alcohol, and women.
Speaker 4: It had to be sexual favors.
Speaker 6: I didn't sales, like it has to be virgins or women.
Speaker 3: Exactly. Yeah, that's that's pretty much where it goes to. So the brothers lived in this They moved into one of these little huts. It was built with sticks and mud, and the one that they took over was abandoned. It was below one of these mountains that had all the caves in it. So they took over this and the locals would come with offerings to them, and the brothers then started making these crazy rituals that involved a lot of incense, and then they started actually sacrificing animals, and this was more of a performance so that the locals then would be more convinced of their supernatural power. Sure, and like I said, the villagers offered drugs and alcohol, and sadly, they actually.
Speaker 5: Offered their young daughters to the brothers.
Speaker 3: Many of the many of the girls didn't want didn't want this, and they're looking for their mothers for protection, but the mothers were powerless and pretty much the fathers had already started to become part of this cult, this drug case, drug crazed cult. So it's sad. And that's where this one girl that I was mentioning earlier, where she was passing on this information, she was offered and the Hernandez brothers had taken her away and sold her as a sex slave, you know, getting money that way as well.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sixties, this is in the sixties, early sixties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people think that the whole human trafficking thing that we have. It's such a buzzword topic these days, and it needs to be don't get me wrong, but a lot of people think this only came about in the last few decades. It's like, no, no, this has been a thing since arguably the beginning of time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree completely.
Speaker 3: This has always been around and people are like, well, not where I'm.
Speaker 5: At or not this it's everywhere everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you look hard enough, you can find it everywhere. And so this kind of thing that they were doing, you know, these rituals sacrificing. It went on for a few weeks and then a few months, and then even this was going on for even a year. And then during this time they actually picked a couple of villagers to serve them, to kind of like be part of their group and keep the other villagers in line. One of those was Jesus Roberio, and Hazu's pretty much figured out at the beginning that this was all bullshit, This is a scam, and he just actually he wanted in.
Speaker 5: He's like, I want to be part of this.
Speaker 3: I want to be getting the alcohol, the drugs and the women as well. So so that was going on it was, like I said, it was about a year. And after about a year this the treasure. Of course, there's no treasure, and the skepticism started to grow amongst the villagers.
Speaker 5: So the brothers then realized that.
Speaker 3: They needed to step this up and they needed to like take this to the next level. So what they did is they drove out to Monterey. While they're gone, they.
Speaker 2: They that's in California, or is it so in Mexico.
Speaker 5: Nope, that's in Mexico as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they drove to Monterey in Mexico and they kept they told Jesus, you're in charge while we're away. And what they did is that they tried locating a prostitute that would be in to portray a priestess and they stumbled upon Magdalena Solis and her brother Ellis Ella's Lasar. And so it's unknown actually if they knew them before this. But at this point though, this is when things really start to escalate. And to be honest, I actually don't know why the brothers just didn't like skip town. At this point, you know, it's been a year. They're not really making any money off of these people, but.
Speaker 2: Nor are they gonna there's no money in the town, there's no industry in the town. So it's you've had your good run. You could absolutely skip town and try again somewhere else.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, I my guess is they like the being worshiped, the power exactly, the power over all these people, and to be.
Speaker 5: Put up on a pedestal.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna I'm gonna give you guys a little bit of background about Magdalena. Now, Magdalena was born sometime in nineteen forty seven, poor and she lived in a village of Tamilupis in Mexico. And at a young age she started being a prostitute.
Speaker 5: And her pimp was her brother, which is yeah, great, that's the thing. Yeah yeah, So.
Speaker 3: Aliasar was her pimp, that's her brother, and she also had a She also was a fortune teller, kind of a medium, and she claimed to channel these long.
Speaker 5: Dead, which is Brujas as they call him.
Speaker 3: So she would channel these and people would come around and pay her some money to do this. So they convinced her to come and she was about I think she was about sixteen years old, and this was she's she decided to go with them. And at this point though after like discussing the whole plan.
Speaker 5: One of them really that Inca weren't.
Speaker 3: From Mexico, so they decided to switch it up at this point to go with az Tech.
Speaker 5: That is correct for central Mexico.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's correct, but you're also a year late on that. But I mean, did the people did the villagers even realize that that's what happened or they just kind of like, yeah, no, he's always said as tech.
Speaker 4: They gas led them that hard.
Speaker 3: They just they just went with it like it Yeah. Like I said, these people were quite simple and so so what they originally what they were going to do was Magdalena was going to pose as a famous resurrected Mexican faith healer, but that kind of fell through. So they decided that she would be a priestess of the Aztec goddess qualite Q, and qualita Q was the fertility goddess ASTech fertility goddess and I'm butchering that.
Speaker 5: Name, bro.
Speaker 4: I can't even try to pronounce so many of these.
Speaker 2: In to the the one got it's clock alock hole and it's like, I'm sorry, the the fucking what now?
Speaker 4: So you're good?
Speaker 6: We we were terrible.
Speaker 5: Like cuckoo cut dude.
Speaker 2: We did an episode on Ancient Adrenochrome. This was years ago when we're talking about the the Aztecs in particular, because they would do the live sacrifices and cut out the still beating heart with obsidian blades.
Speaker 4: Right. Well, there was this one sacrifice that they would do once.
Speaker 2: A year where they had this deity and again if I try to pronounce it, it's going to sound like gibbish, but whatever, and they would have this dude dressed as this god and throughout the day for forty days, he would go throughout the town drink and dance and fuck whatever he wanted.
Speaker 4: It was all finding good.
Speaker 2: But every night he had to be kept in a cage because at the end of those forty days, he was going to be sacrificed to you know, release the spirit from this human form, all the things. If he ever fell out of not wanting to do this anymore, they would take the daggers and wash them and it was called the washing.
Speaker 4: Of the obsidian blades.
Speaker 2: And they would make a basically a cocaw drink with the blood from these obsidian daggers. And I'm just saying as far as adrenalized blood goes. I have a weird feeling that the blood on these obsidian blades was super adrenalizing, as how it was all of live sacrifices and shit, And there is at least some credibility to say that this might have been the earliest form of like ancient dirty adrenochrome hits that was being given.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we talked about these deities and some of these practices at one point in time, and there's no way to pronounce this shit. I'm sorry, I barely speak American English for fuck's sakes. I mean, it is what it is.
Speaker 3: And what's crazy is the further we go here, you're gonna see some similarities as we're talking what you're talking about, and we can go deeper into that like that.
Speaker 5: That's that's definitely something we can.
Speaker 3: Talk about a little bit further. As it does, it it gets it gets dirty.
Speaker 2: We already have a sixteen year old prostitute claiming to be a priest and these dudes are getting offered up the young girls.
Speaker 4: I mean, like, yeah, we're just there, We're going.
Speaker 5: Deep exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: So back to that, So they had rived back to the village, their brothers did, and they told all the villagers that their goddess would be arriving at night, so they had to perform a ritual to summon her.
Speaker 5: So in the evening they all went to one of these caves and.
Speaker 3: The brothers got all the villagers to participate in this ritual. What they did is they used fireworks and pyrotechnics to like produce this thick cloud of smoke. And of course, like I said, these villagers were like unlearned simple folk. To them, this was this wasn't magic. This was like legit god workings of the gods. So wow, when all the smoke disappeared, there she was standing there. Magdalena was standing there, and she was dressed. They had her dress up like a an Aztec goddess and the villagers bought it, hook, poke, line and sink her. And now the villagers also believed that her brother Eliazar was the reincarnation of Saint Francis.
Speaker 5: I don't know as cecis, Yes, I don't know. Fuck where did that come in.
Speaker 3: But everybody just kind of the brothers in Las r and Magdalena, they just okay and they went with it.
Speaker 2: Anybody who doesn't know, Saint Francis of a Cisi if you've ever been to pretty much all hospitals who have like a statue of a monk with the birds all around him, and shit, that's him. That's the guy. That's why, like Franciscan monks are a thing. They all follow his tutelage. So like, hold on, how and why did that? Yeah, we got an Aztec goddess and Saint Francis of a cec They popped up in the smoke, as do they do?
Speaker 3: You know, all right of course, and and they actually don't go into any more detail about that that that just kind of that actual information just kind of falls away to a wayside, so as to what he did as it went on, they just like.
Speaker 5: That's it. It's tell yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, like I was saying, like all the villagers just accepted them as what they claim to be. You know that one year has passed and you know things weren't producing, but now oh they're they're all reinvigorated with this.
Speaker 5: So it's like and again I just want to go back.
Speaker 3: It's it's curious and just challenging to try to understand what the brothers expected to gain from these farmers.
Speaker 5: And again, like I know, it's.
Speaker 3: The the worship, but there was still was nothing else. It was just this sense of being worshiped.
Speaker 5: I guess right.
Speaker 3: You know, that really goes to show you how our mentality is now these days as well, Like you look at so many people are being worshiped that that just shouldn't be, you know, like the the Kardashians and shit like that. People just worship these people and they're they're useless.
Speaker 5: They're useless, they're.
Speaker 3: Wasted, waste of space in my opinion, but people just go they just follow them, Yeah whatever, sure, so yeah, so like, uh so Magdalena kind of started introducing new things into this craziness. Like, of cour of course they were already doing animal sacrifices, but in these these rituals, she's actually started introducing sexual acts as well.
Speaker 4: What kind of animals do we know?
Speaker 3: So I do know that there was like chickens and goats as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, pretty typical as far as the sacrificial things in that section of the world goes. I'm just curious if they were like doing any kind of crazy exotic shit or something. So all right, chickens and goats for the most part, all right, and so now we got sex magic making its appearance, because clearly.
Speaker 5: Magic, yep.
Speaker 3: And then they she they started actually drinking the blood of the sacrificed animals, and they were mixing in with the blood payota and marijuana as well.
Speaker 7: Because yeah, having great time. This dudes, they know how to party. The sixteen year old knows how to get down.
Speaker 2: I guess well, I mean she has been hooking since god knows when. And she's also claiming that she's a medium speaking to dead blue haws, so like, and we were just rolling.
Speaker 6: Deep fucking wilding out, damn.
Speaker 2: And I mean I could also see this village who yeah, we're only talking about maybe seven under under one hundred people, right, and they have been doing the monotonous day in and day out operations of this place for god knows how long. Then you got these two out of towners come in and if nothing else is it's exciting.
Speaker 7: It's something that's something brand new and exciting and like gives them a gives them a reason to be able to lose their amhibitions.
Speaker 2: Then they see the smoke and the pirate techniques, they're like, oh shit, they're real.
Speaker 4: Oh man, Okay, all right, this is cool.
Speaker 6: And so down God's telling me to fuck so, like, I guess we got.
Speaker 2: Animals that the goddess that's trying to hook a couple of people.
Speaker 7: Like alright, I guess old Betty be looking all good down the street.
Speaker 6: I've been watching for you.
Speaker 4: Know, my whole life, looking like Becky with the good hair. All of a sudden, this ship here anyway when.
Speaker 5: You're talking like, yeah, we're talking orgies. That's what it is got to.
Speaker 3: Of course, now Magdalena, though, over some time, she's actually buying into this herself, like to the point that this isn't a con anymore.
Speaker 5: She's actually believing this.
Speaker 3: So it's like this full blown psychosis where she is she is now like yeah, I'm this priestess, but it's getting to the point where she actually believes she's the goddess.
Speaker 6: Wait a minute, I wouldn't doubt it.
Speaker 2: You mean, the sixteen year old forced sex worker who also claimed was a medium may not be all mentally there and hi.
Speaker 6: As a motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's you know, all right, I.
Speaker 6: Wouldn't be surprised. I had a feeling it was going to go this route.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she committed to the bit too hard, things got a little too meta, and so she is completely taken in with all of it.
Speaker 5: All right, she's mind it.
Speaker 3: And that takes us to the point of with them doing all these actual rituals that they just brought up, you know, they just created, perhaps they really are channeling like you know, it's kind of it's subconsciously they're being driven in this way to do these acts because they're like, oh, yeah, we're getting all this, but I actually believe that they're channeling these entities, and these entities are taking control is kind of what's happening. So and Magdalena is actually, even at this point through this full bull in psychosis, is taking control of everything, and one event happens where she takes over. So now what happened is that again, nothing is really happening other than these rituals, sex, magic, everything else, these sacrifices, but there's.
Speaker 5: Still no gold.
Speaker 3: So a couple of the villagers are starting to, you know, not they start questioning the acts and things that.
Speaker 5: Are being done.
Speaker 3: They're not buying into that. And the brothers were actually at this point almost ready to leave. They're about like, okay, we're done, but Magdalena said no, no, no, I got this.
Speaker 5: She had another one.
Speaker 3: Of her rituals with Pyote and the orgies and animal sacrificing and blood drinking.
Speaker 5: But during this specific ritual, she.
Speaker 3: Said, the gods told her that there are doubters in the village, and she pointed out the two and what happened is they actually just proceeded to murder them right in front of everyone.
Speaker 6: Wow, good way to silence.
Speaker 2: The two con men that started this whole cult became the first two human victims of this cult's violence.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 7: These were the random villagers that two people decided they started to catch on that, like where's the gold?
Speaker 6: And so she.
Speaker 2: Sewed them out. When you said they were pretty much done and about ready to kick town.
Speaker 7: She made she made an example of them to shut everybody else up. So she killed them to make sure to make you know, no one else is going to ask any more questions.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, because like so you weressuming it was the brothers, because the brothers whenever this kind of stuffs, when is this scent starts to happen in other towns, they would be like, yeah, it's time for us to jet.
Speaker 5: But Magdalena was like, I got this, gotcha.
Speaker 6: You know, where's her brother in all of St.
Speaker 4: Francis, He's right there, Francis.
Speaker 5: He he takes a back seat to pretty much everything.
Speaker 3: And like, like I said, the only reason I say that is because there is not much information.
Speaker 7: He must have just been reaping the benefits. And it's totally cool here being like off her rocker.
Speaker 4: So I'm sure he is a part of the orgies.
Speaker 2: And you know, the sacrifices given, the blessings to the bitches and the hose and all the things, all the stuff, you know, as one does.
Speaker 3: As you do, right, And so she murders like and the others actually murdered these like I said, uh, these two other villagers. And then she takes the cup that they've been drinking the the chicken blood from, and she starts collecting the blood from the dead villain and starts drinking that.
Speaker 5: So this is kind of like the tie in where you're saying, like.
Speaker 2: The yeah, it's not cooked down or purified by any means, but it's still a basically a full on adrenaline hit in a more dirty way. Don't get me wrong, but yep.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, I hope they have the same blood types so that way they don't get sick.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're talking about a village off the beaten path of the beaten path, Like, I.
Speaker 7: Mean, the likelihood of them having all the same blood types is quite high.
Speaker 2: The likelihood of them not having something wrong is also extremely crazy. Like okay, sure, yeah, just but again, we're talking about a sixteen years sure blood.
Speaker 7: Because you're oh positive and I'm ow negative, I get like violently ill and likely die from it.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean even drinking the blood.
Speaker 5: More than like that's something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, your body doesn't digest blood like that. The human body doesn't sell like.
Speaker 6: For instance, you can't drink massive amounts of blood without throwing up.
Speaker 2: So I had my wisdom teeth cut out when I was in high school, right, and in those I swallowed a fair amount of blood because the surgeon for some reason didn't understand what the fuck suction was but whatever, and I knew nothing about it. I wake up, I take two bites of chocolate pudding because that's all I'd be able to consume for the next few days. I start puking tar, and I started hacking up tar. For the next two days of just coagulated blood that was in my stomach. The human body isn't meant to ingest blood, even your own blood type. But yeah, for people, if you were to try to consume some other blood type.
Speaker 7: It'd make me really really sick because uh oh negatives can only have O negative blood types, even like injecting obviously, but it would also make me like violently ill. So I don't know if I could, if I would tie from it if I ingested another person's blood type.
Speaker 2: Like that that way, I feel like you'd probably puke it all up before it got to that point.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I feel like I feel like that. Yeah, I feel like you would puke it all up.
Speaker 4: But damn that's the Okay, Sure, so she just has these.
Speaker 6: So now we've now we've escalated now to full bore.
Speaker 2: We have got animal sacrifices, we have sex magic, now we have blood rituals being performed human blood rituals, and I guess in a certain term, human sacrifice. So we got in of course, drug usage.
Speaker 4: We got all the makings of some serious shit here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hey, she's now stepped into full goddess status.
Speaker 3: So like, like, if you think about it, what a way to control the village so right at that point, you know, you just murder the two rate in front of everybody else, and actually, like the other villagers took part, they were just right along for this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, dang, the hive mind is insane, Like it's it's a wild concept to watch in the frenzies that happens.
Speaker 2: I wonder if these are the two assholes in the village too, like the two that were always.
Speaker 6: Just like, you know what, we're done with these people, like always.
Speaker 4: The naysayers to everything.
Speaker 2: You know, we're having fun over here, and you two dickads, y'all gotta ruin that.
Speaker 4: You know what, Fine, fuck.
Speaker 6: It, let's just do it.
Speaker 4: Let's just let's take them out like I got. I don't know.
Speaker 6: The mom mentality is crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think those two would be like the actual realist, the questioners, you know, like your.
Speaker 1: Conspiracy the smartest, the smartest ones out of the whole group, exactly because we've seen it, you know, we've seen what the mob mentality does, the cancel culture, and that's you know, you start questioning things and.
Speaker 5: You get canceled. They got canceled, They got.
Speaker 4: The hard cancel.
Speaker 7: This is kind of random, but also on the topic of mob mentality. You guys saw that that. I think it was a Buddhist or Hindi. Hindi guy was just strung up and killed and then burned at the stake wherever seas And it was like, it's actually I have it saved on my phone.
Speaker 4: Was it by other Hindis or by Muslims?
Speaker 6: Muslims but of course of course.
Speaker 7: But the hive mentality, like it went from something small that escalated massively and they murdered him right there in the streets and then burned them. And it's it's just an example of the frenzy that people will get into, especially if you have drugs and and you know, any kind of sacrifices and things like that, just.
Speaker 3: Like someone will set uh, they'll take it one step.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And who was the who is the lady the Bramovich.
Speaker 6: Maria and brom And didn't she do that soul cooking?
Speaker 5: Yes? But didn't she actually do like this live performance?
Speaker 6: Yes, the long anything, Yes, it's the longest event.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: People could do anything they wanted to her, and its like.
Speaker 6: It became violent very quickly. It was like seventeen minutes or something. It started to be.
Speaker 5: Caught the brass strap with a knife.
Speaker 3: They had all these tools out, they could they could do something nice or something crazy, and it escalated.
Speaker 5: But then again maybe.
Speaker 7: She got assaulted. She got yeah, no it was but I don't like her.
Speaker 4: She opened herself up for that and the same.
Speaker 7: Thing though Shilah buff did the same ring like so he did the example of it again and it got violent. Pretty Actually his lasted longer than hers before it became violent.
Speaker 2: And that's that's kind of a part of the human condition, right, And I don't like Marina Bramovic And at the time, I like child love these days, I did not like him during that time he was going off the deep.
Speaker 4: And that's a whole other conversation.
Speaker 2: But it is true that when given the opportunity, human beings ninety nine percent of the time will choose the worst possible option.
Speaker 4: Period.
Speaker 2: And then when somebody and it starts small, right, it started with it because the Bramovich example, it started with like a feather a rose, and they were doing like little stuff. Somebody saw thing. It was like, I wonder if I stuck her with the thorn of this rose, what would her reaction be? She's not because that was the thing she says she would not react, and people were trying to like test her to see if she would finally say enoughs enough. But then it became a one upping on whatever the person that just did it happen. It blossomed into showing the worst of humanity.
Speaker 4: And there's so many other experiments to show that.
Speaker 2: What was the example with the electrolysis to the person on the other side of the wall.
Speaker 7: That was that fucked up with that fucked with those people so hard though afterwards, like some of them really had to have psych help afterwards because they thought they were torturing the people. But they still went with it though that's the problem. They still one hundred went with it.
Speaker 3: Like one person who refused or questioned it. Yes, there was like one person.
Speaker 6: Which is yeah, everybody else said I wanted.
Speaker 5: To boiling down into uh what is that? Lord of the flies?
Speaker 2: Basically yeah, and I know that people from you know, it's like armchair historians here and from our lofty vantage points, we like to think that we are so much more advanced and so much more empathetic and all that, until you're in that situation and you really like your human lizard brain kicks in and it's like, no, actually, we're all fucking animals, don't.
Speaker 4: Don't get it twisted, Like.
Speaker 7: For sure, Yeah, the mindset gets crazy though.
Speaker 6: The frenzy mindset though, of a mob or like it just kicks off.
Speaker 7: One person starts doing one thing and it depends on how charismatic they are, and it just starts and it blossoms and then it would just grow rampant. And I could see how they just randomly killed those two people. Oh, not randomly, but I can see how she convinced them because they're now idolizing her as a god. Plus they're all high up on drugs and they've been doing all of these things, and so you know the energy in the room, let alone just the dopamine dumps and everything else that's happening, that they're just going to be in a frenzy zone anyways. And so to be like, you're questioning our God, our good time.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 2: This is also why I've always said, there's so many people we've had on the show say that humans are inherently good in nature, and I'm like, that is absolutely incorrect. Humans, Like when you take a two year old, you don't have to teach a two year old how to lie or to how to steal something that's not theirs. You have to teach them to tell the truth and teach them to share. Humans, by our nature survival instinct alone, are really horrible creatures. We have to like work towards being good. And a lot of people will just see the reverberations of that later on and think that all humans have inherently goodness within them, and it's like dh all evidence to the contrary. Actually, all experiments would say that that's just simply not true.
Speaker 4: It takes effort to be good. It takes no effort to be a shithead.
Speaker 5: Anyway, what was that?
Speaker 3: What is an experiment where they they took university students and yeah.
Speaker 7: There's so much friend, Well, that's a such a fascinating one. I've read so much about it and I watched all the different stuff that they've made on it and read into it, because I mean, so do you. I don't know if you guys would remember this, but Iraq in Afghanistan had a couple of incidents where people there was they were torturing quote unquote prison of prisoners of war and you know, they were they were doing things that they got in a lot of trouble for and stuff like that, and then when asked, they're like, how could you be doing this? And a lot of their responses were like, you know, I went along with it. I went along with it. And it's like no, because you your mindset shifts and no longer view these people as human and you're kind of just like in a totally different mindset. Or you you're with a group and the group is doing something, so naturally you're just gonna want to move with the group. And a lot of people have a hard time standing up to that, especially when it comes to something that is potentially right or wrong. And the Stanford prison experiment is one of those things because not only did they go like ape shit when they were the officers, but the other the prisoners that weren't actually prisoners, started to believe and conform and match that energy of being a prisoner because now these people quote unquote had something over them when they had nothing over them at all. And it's just it's a wild All of those experiments together, you kind of lump together and you really look at how people are easily swayed, and then you look at the social media and what they've done, you know, for the last couple of decades for people alone, a.
Speaker 4: Couple of decades.
Speaker 2: How you could read stoicism from Marcus Aurelius and you could tell that people in the turn of the first century AD and people today are the same.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people have been peopling since day fucking won. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We might have more technology and more convenience and more luxury these days, but oh no, the human condition has always been the exact same. Ancient Egyptians we're bitching and moaning about very similar things to what we are bitching and moaning about today, Like no doubts, but anyway.
Speaker 5: Like no good Wi Fi. That was one of the fist.
Speaker 4: Clearly we have to make another obelisk in health.
Speaker 7: They didn't have a Starbucks in the pyramid, the coffee. That'd be my complaint. I'm like, where is the Starvis.
Speaker 2: No, but you can read there's a the Cuneiform language. As a matter of fact, that all these clay tablets that we have, the majority of them are like notes. They're not like this long record of all these things. One of them is like my neighbor is massive asshole. Uh he his dog keeps shitting on my front, like legitimately the same fucking issues that we are bitching about today, like the down.
Speaker 6: The street took my mayan.
Speaker 2: Basically the fucking passive aggressive nature of like leaving a note on somebody's car because they park like an asshole. There's cuneiform tablets etched in clay, the same fucking thing.
Speaker 1: So like, yeah, and this is also wid it takes extra long effort to just leave that.
Speaker 4: Form that clay.
Speaker 7: God like you be pissed off at and cart took up spots.
Speaker 2: Bro, Yes, And this is also why I've used a shopping cart example to show that, like humans really and I'm not a big fan of the government. Anybody that's listened to this show where a conspiracy show.
Speaker 6: Yes, government technically fed and Jonathan is your handler.
Speaker 2: I know I'm the handler now clearly because I'm a fed but no, but hear me out. People need rules and governance, Like, well, we should just have a free flow in society because everybody inherently would make the right choice when given the opportunity.
Speaker 4: Look at any Walmart parking lot.
Speaker 2: If everybody would do as they're supposed to, they would bring the shopping carts back to that little spot.
Speaker 4: They don't do that.
Speaker 2: Maybe half and half half of the people could operate in a society devoid of rules and law. The other half would absolutely eat the first half apart. And that's shown in these smallests of scales. But it's true, and that doesn't I'm not saying if you leave your shopping cart out in middle of the parking lot, you're a horrible person. I'm saying that you're the reason why we need laws. You are You're You're the reason. He's technically saying that you're the reason why we need laws in so many ways.
Speaker 4: How dare you again circle.
Speaker 5: Back to gass back and take that cart back?
Speaker 6: He said this before, and I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 7: One time, I was like I really couldn't get because a cart things so far away, and I just like, in the back of my mind was like, I feel so much guilt about not taking that stupid cart back.
Speaker 6: Like, God damn it.
Speaker 2: I hope so I hope that people listening hear that and they're like, Jaco's a piece of shit.
Speaker 4: And then later on they go to Walmart and they're like God damn it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because then you're like, fuck, I don't want to make this person.
Speaker 4: Right, trying to make the world a better place by turn.
Speaker 3: And when they get you to like put a coin in the carts, you know, and yeah, oh all these I need that quarterback. Like in Canada, we have like one dollar coins and two dollar coins, so.
Speaker 5: They make it a one dollar coin.
Speaker 3: You actually have to put the one dollar coin in to release the carts.
Speaker 4: All these up there, they have them in Europe, that's everywhere.
Speaker 2: That's why all these The German Store started in America.
Speaker 7: All these pisses me off because it is a store made just for men.
Speaker 4: Brothers in post in Germany.
Speaker 5: Me.
Speaker 7: You go there and you have like two options in that and I was like, this is the man store. This has to be because there's like here, you have one thing and it's like, no, I want the options to pick.
Speaker 2: Say, that's the opposite all these wants, no options, you get in you know what the fuck you're getting into. It's like little Caesars. Is it good pizza? No, it's five dollars and it's hot. You know what the fuck you're getting into?
Speaker 7: Now? I just can't like all these makes me like rage angry because there's not kidding.
Speaker 6: I went one time and.
Speaker 7: I like, this is stupid, but I think this is why all men should go here, because this makes a lot more sense. Fuck yeah, for like men to just go in and be like, this is what I want.
Speaker 2: We don't need the brows. We can be in and out with an entire buggy full.
Speaker 6: I want you to hold that.
Speaker 7: I want you to hold that same energy when taking a ship though, No, instead of forty five minutes to an.
Speaker 6: Hour, what are you doing in there?
Speaker 4: Listen?
Speaker 7: Every every woman on this listening to this podcast is going to feel the same way I feel right now.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Listen, Linda, I can't speak on behalf of all men, let's hear it. But I can speak on behalf of Jacob and playing video games. You know, even without my phone, I'll still be that long.
Speaker 6: What the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 4: Listen, Linda?
Speaker 6: Do you need like a little a step stool?
Speaker 4: No, you need a squad?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you need like first of all, they actually are really, I will say, the GI specialists.
Speaker 6: Do you recommend all people using No.
Speaker 2: Here's what happened once upon a time, Jacob being a young Laddin high school, I'm just decided to eat nothing but taco bell for two straight days.
Speaker 4: Was this a smart idea.
Speaker 2: No, no, it was not, and Jacob regrets is still to this day.
Speaker 4: Long story short.
Speaker 2: When that time finally came, Jacob damn near stripped a gear with all that grunting and pushing bullshit. No, no, no gravity, you'll do the work that ship falls when it may.
Speaker 4: I might be in there for five minutes. I might be in there for now.
Speaker 7: The fucking squatty partty okay, then really locks your buttole and you be I like, great, I'm down.
Speaker 4: I'm down, but like, this.
Speaker 5: Is absolutely crazy. It's like we've gone to talk about human sacrifices.
Speaker 7: Look, I'm we're gonna call the conspiracy shirt that looks like a butthole it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, it's straight up. Yeah, I know. So I'm sorry we got on this topic.
Speaker 2: But I just and all the mell out there are gonna hear me and be like, yeah, tell me about Jacob.
Speaker 7: No, I swear to God like it is the most. It's like an unspoken thing. And it's like women could just get in, get out and be done. Men are like hang in and take like five thousand hours. It's like, what the fuck are you doing in there?
Speaker 4: I'm letting my.
Speaker 5: Party, like go, I let it go nice and slow, let.
Speaker 4: My body do the work, and it's natural time.
Speaker 6: You don't just like wait till you actually have to.
Speaker 2: Go and then just go, Yeah I do.
Speaker 4: What do you go when you don't have to go?
Speaker 7: No, I just like go when I need to go, and I'm like done in like less than five minutes.
Speaker 4: That sounds nice. That sounds very every.
Speaker 7: Woman period because I guess we don't have time to just like sit in the bathroom while like you know, the kids are running rampant.
Speaker 4: Them kids can figure it out. I'll be with them.
Speaker 2: When I'm with them, I don't say it.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it's just nice to take a break.
Speaker 6: Uh huh, you can't. Oh man, you fucking hire a hiding in there?
Speaker 5: Like no, But it's the process.
Speaker 2: Is there's two times I have to be left the actual fuck alone. One is when I'm shitting, and one is when I'm in the shower specifically, like.
Speaker 6: The longest person. I know that it takes the longest time, So.
Speaker 4: I enjoy shower. I enjoy my one shower a day.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I skip days, but like, yeah, can I get thirty minutes of just I'm locking the door, I'm minding my goddamn business. I'm decompressing, and then while I'm taking a ship, I'm locking the door and I'm yeah, I guess in another sense to compressing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sure I have like no I get no time.
Speaker 7: I have zero space always. That's ever just no space. That sounds it's I'm not even joking.
Speaker 2: You should really start enforcing the whole limeal alone. While I shit policy, I bet you'll have a better life.
Speaker 6: That doesn't happen for moms. It just really doesn't.
Speaker 3: It gives you that that time just to reflect, Yeah, and decompressed. As you said, Sure, one thing I will say that I did. And we're on this topic, so why not I started? Uh, I put in a day, dude.
Speaker 6: I want you, bastard.
Speaker 5: But you know what, it's so easy. You can buy like this thing.
Speaker 3: You can buy like a veggie sprayer on Ali Express that attaches to the water line and literally it hangs.
Speaker 5: On the you know, like your kitchen.
Speaker 3: You know your kitchen, that's what you do. And you can get like attachments that hang on the side of your toilet. Okay, so this let me, let me explain something to you.
Speaker 5: And a lot of people are like this. So what do you do that for?
Speaker 3: I'm like, whatever if if if you got ship on your arm, are you just gonna use a piece of paper and wipe it off and be like Okay, I'm good.
Speaker 5: Or are you gonna wash it off? Yep, you're going to wash it off.
Speaker 6: You don't get to explain to me.
Speaker 7: I lived in Okinawa, Japan, where the public bathrooms had them like they had all the special They had like fifteen different things settings on the left hand side, and they had all the oh yeah, that bench could spray like all.
Speaker 6: Different ways, maybe hot and cold and this and that.
Speaker 7: The toilet sea would be warm and they would be wilding out in a public bathroom by the beach.
Speaker 6: Yes, they were amazing. I loved their bathrooms.
Speaker 5: When I first went to Thailand.
Speaker 3: That's when I kind of discovered that they had this all the time, and I was like this ever since then.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's like all the time. I use it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 5: I won't and if if I don't, would have it.
Speaker 3: After I take a ship, I shower every single time.
Speaker 5: I feel that it's like I want to be to clean.
Speaker 6: I know lot of people that do that too.
Speaker 2: I had at the first time I ever met a dude in America anyway that had one, and was like, very very proud that he had this.
Speaker 4: I was working an industry.
Speaker 2: I was working construction, as a matter of fact, and for those of you that don't know, typically construction hands are not the most prim and proper human beings on earth, right, and we you know, all they had on site was porter cans. And he's like, yeah, I ain't doing that. I only shit at home where I got my boudet. And I'm like, you have a what?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: And this is not like again, this was not a fat guy. This dude was relatively in shape. He wasn't like he couldn't reach or anything like that. He's like, big dog, I'm gonna tell you now, it's the only way to do it. I don't know how I survived this long without it. And I'm like, and this is this is a man's man. And he is talking about how we all need to be spraying water on a butt crack. The first time I experienced it was in Paris, but I didn't know what was happening, so it scared the shit out of me. That was a different yeah, but I I want one.
Speaker 6: First time I ever experienced it.
Speaker 7: I was in the bathroom heading to I think I was in mainland Japan, and it's scarily shipp at me. So they had the on in the floor, so.
Speaker 5: Not in the back, not in uh the little squatty body.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they had the ones on the floor, and then they had the other ones, and so it shot water. I was pushing buttons and it shot water at like five different places, and I was like, oh Jesus, as I'm.
Speaker 6: Lating next to me was like and I was like, I'm like trying to shut it off. I'm like, how do I shut off with the things?
Speaker 7: So but then I got used to it, and I'm like, God, I want one so bad. I actually know quite a few people that have them. Now quite a few people are actually putting that's you know what, For one.
Speaker 3: You go to Ali Express and you can order like this attachment that'll toach onto the valve.
Speaker 5: That's that's plice the water. But in that case it's gonna be cold water. So I just know it's gonna be cold water.
Speaker 4: But hey, I mean yeah, but still but cleanliness.
Speaker 7: Though I'm sorry that I got I got us off on this whole man half of I like it from from the sacrifice to this. Now we're going back to the.
Speaker 2: Blood meat for swamp ass purposes alone, and.
Speaker 6: You never had that bullshit. It's a whole nother And.
Speaker 2: I bet these people living in Mexico, in this random village in the desert.
Speaker 6: They smelled so bad.
Speaker 3: Just an FYI because you did mention the Yukadamp Peninsula.
Speaker 5: That is where I live.
Speaker 3: So I understand the swamp swamp ass more or less because there's a freaking jungle right here.
Speaker 5: I live in the jungles.
Speaker 4: You live in Peru or where you at.
Speaker 3: No, I'm in m in the state of Campeche, in Mexico, in the Yuka Dam Peninsula, no doubt.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 7: I thought you said that earlier, and I was like, you said Canada and then you said around here.
Speaker 5: So yeah, originally Canadian?
Speaker 3: Uh living in living in Mexico now enjoining the swamp as.
Speaker 2: You don't have much of a Canadian accent though, So what part of Canada?
Speaker 4: Where'd you where you from? Alberta, Canadian Texas, Very.
Speaker 5: Very Canadian Texas. That's exactly what it.
Speaker 4: Is, dude.
Speaker 2: I'm hearing that four provinces are trying to become US states.
Speaker 4: Right now. I'm so stoked. That'll be great.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 5: Alberta wants out.
Speaker 2: I will say that there's the Canadian I heard it there they went out.
Speaker 6: It's very rare.
Speaker 7: I have one of my best friends is that lives in Canada, and it's funny because, like every now and again, I'll hear her accent, but honestly, for the most part, I don't hear it, and we FaceTime all the time, and then I'm like, I don't really hear your accent very often. But when I do hear it, I kind of chuckle certain words and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: You get a Canadian drunk, it comes out.
Speaker 6: She's in Calgary, so yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where I was. Yeah, good old we call that Caltown. Yeah, good old Calotown.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So that's where she lives.
Speaker 2: But so you lived in Canada and then you moved to Mexico right after that, you stilled alf in America for a bit.
Speaker 3: Well, no, no, it was uh it was I lived in Canada and then met my my it was my girlfriend at the time, but to be wife. We moved to Mexico for her work. She is Mexican as well. We stayed there for three and a half years, moved back to Canada for four years, and now I said, screw Canada because it's cold. One of it's cold and it's a kind of communist. So it's like I'm out.
Speaker 2: So in your section of Mexico where the car tells that big of an issue because it's it's I've heard depending on where you're at, it's not communism.
Speaker 4: It's more of a you know, totalitarian regime.
Speaker 3: Depending it really does depend, like there are certain places that are extremely safe. Granted lately there has been some murders, like drug related murders hits, but it's it is not common, like this is the first like this year. This past year, I think there was like maybe like five. But other than that, I've never read anything else by that. Like there's you know, have the news where people die from driving and accidents and shit like that, but nothing else too crazy.
Speaker 7: But five is nothing compared to New Worlds to say, ship man, that's like that's like a night in New Orleans. So like over the weekend you can have like thirteen dead, so it's easily whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there there, It isn't that much like you don't you don't get much of anything here. The only the only crime that we usually have is like robbery. Robbery is the biggest one that you'll find here. Other than that, it's it's nothing else.
Speaker 4: Strange question, but what is Mexico's gun laws?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's pretty Uh, they're pretty tight on the gun laws. Actually it's a lot more. It's a lot tighter than it was in Canada. You can get some.
Speaker 5: Guns, but of course there's laws.
Speaker 3: But Mexico is all about circumventing laws. Like you know, you pay the right people, you can get anything you want here.
Speaker 5: That's that's the bottom line.
Speaker 3: It's corruption is is very well known one throughout this whole country, Like the president herself is pretty damn.
Speaker 4: Ship was there before?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well in total actually it was close to one hundred in total is close to one hundred.
Speaker 4: Whoa, that's fun.
Speaker 3: During that election period, there's about one hundred uh offings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, old boy who groped her publicly, whatever happened with him.
Speaker 5: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: That was absolutely crazy, right, and they just let it happen.
Speaker 5: Like this guy's like a nut job.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine real shit, the seating president of a country and you being so drunk that you do not recognize this person or the security detail around. You just come up to this woman and grab her titty just whatever, and then get escorted off and fucking drug away because it's like, uh no, dude, you you're so drunk that you didn't even recognize that that's the current president of your country.
Speaker 6: Where is her security watching?
Speaker 5: That's exactly it as well. They just let it happen, like are you are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: I think they thought that there's no way this guy is that dumb, like because she was like walking through the streets and was like shaking hands with people.
Speaker 4: It was like one of those types of things.
Speaker 2: But like even still, there's no way we're watching this happen before, Like I think they were kind of in shock and all, but then they handled.
Speaker 6: It or I mean, where it's a female and they're kind of just like.
Speaker 5: Meh, I forget.
Speaker 2: But she was the female selected by the cartels to run the country, so like you would think there'd be a little bit of some protection bubble here, but yeah, Mexico be wiling.
Speaker 6: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: It's absolutely it is crazy.
Speaker 7: It is crazy here speaking of murdering people and another few female murdering other few people.
Speaker 6: We've gotten deaths, we got all this stuff happening, So how.
Speaker 7: Are we going to get even worse? Because I'm I feel like it's going to get worse from here.
Speaker 5: So okay, so.
Speaker 3: I'll pick up exactly where we left off as we were saying, like they had just.
Speaker 5: Killed those those two villagers with their blood, and that was the start.
Speaker 3: And at that point, actually that's pretty much when she took complete control of the cult and the brothers were pretty much just pushed a side, but they didn't care. They're like, yeah, we're still along for the ride, and they're enjoying everything. But now she was the one making the calls. And it was at this point as well that she started, like I think I said that, like she was she was the first, this priestess. But now at this point she actually was believing that she was the actual reincarnation of the god quality quality Q leak you sure there we go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And then she was actually dubbed, they actually dubbed her the High Priestess of Blood. So that is where it starts.
Speaker 3: And you see, like, yeah, right now you can kind of see, you know, from dust still dawn here we go the high priestess of the Blood.
Speaker 5: Now Magdalena.
Speaker 3: She started to actually fall in love with a villager, Selena, so there was a bit of lust in there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, got some is a female? Correct is a female?
Speaker 3: And now under Magdalena's command, any of the members who were kind of like, yeah, we're done.
Speaker 5: Were publicly executed.
Speaker 3: Like this started to happen a little bit more and more, and then Magdalena actually started to introduce these blood rituals, which were inspired, of course by as tech mythology, which we had kind of talked about, you know, we were talking about like this killing of these people, this ritual sacrifices.
Speaker 2: So now where was she getting that information from, because in the nineteen sixties, not a whole lot was known. I mean some, yes, some was some known, some historical documents that made their way, but unless you were somebody that was at least semi classically educated in Mesoamerican culture, you wouldn't have known what the Aztecs were doing.
Speaker 3: And she, like I said, she was this sixteen year old prostitute, so she didn't really but she was a bit of a con artist though as well, so she.
Speaker 2: Had to have She claimed to be a medium, So clearly she had some conenter for sure.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what I was going with.
Speaker 3: Yes, so maybe she she didn't have school education, but she had like the street she was street wise. But yeah, did she really know that this was actual like az tech mythology that she was copying or was she starting to be possessed by some sort of entity? Okay, well yeah, and like I said, any of their dissenting members, they would be tortured, mutilated, and then left to bleed to death.
Speaker 4: How many of them were there? Because there was only seventy five people to start.
Speaker 3: Only seventy five in total, the number they think is close to around like sixteen to seventeen people. I know, it sounds the way I'm talking about might sound like overexaggerated, but still, if you think about that, that's one out.
Speaker 4: Of every three people in the village.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's.
Speaker 6: That's a hard All females too, most likely.
Speaker 5: I think it could have been or could have been male as well. Well.
Speaker 4: The two first dissenters they were men, right, and then.
Speaker 6: Then the females that wanted to leave, So I don't.
Speaker 2: Know how many that's another thing, how many females wanted to leave. How many of them just bought into it, So.
Speaker 5: There wasn't Yeah, it wasn't really like the females wanted to leave. It was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was two men at the beginning. Actually, like those two villagers, they were men and they were killed. So at this point, I I personally think the men were all into this, and I do think it was the women. And that's why perhaps they were taking out some of the women and introducing them into sexual slavery, you know, instead of killing them, let's make some money off of them.
Speaker 6: Wow, they're drawing sticks at this point. All right, today's today is somebody's turn to get killed. Let's just draw some sticks.
Speaker 3: Let's see whose blood were drinking today. And like I said, yeah, they would be collecting the blood of these people that they killed, and they'd be mixing with piote and marijuana and they would consume this, and Magdalena started to believe that this blood was giving her supernatural powers and she was believing that this was actually sustaining her. And so what happened at that point is it escalated even more.
Speaker 5: She would then start.
Speaker 3: To cut out their hearts and eat them too, because that's what you do, and that is what they did in you know, the Astecs, when they would sacrifice, they would sacrifice she was they would cut out they're still beating heart and sometimes like show it right to the victim that it's still beating and the victim would be still alive for a couple more seconds, right, succumb to that. So is Yeah, So they're saying that approximately about seventeen, it was about seventeen people were all killed, but it's really technically unknown because like this town didn't really have any surveys. They're assuming it was around them.
Speaker 7: Okay, I don't know what the kids were doing during this time, getting into it.
Speaker 5: I guess, yeah, something I don't even want to think about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, as they're talking about all the sex magic that was being done to.
Speaker 7: Everything, hoping that like the kids were left out of this and maybe there's left at home no way help.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, the kids were like I said that one younger girl, she was maybe like thirteen fourteen, and she was sold into sex slavery. So at that age I was already happening. And then in May of sixty three, that's when Selena, that was Magdalena's love interest, she started to have a thing with Santos, the one of the brothers, Santos Sernandez, And of course Magdalena wasn't happy at all about this.
Speaker 5: So what did she do?
Speaker 3: So she said, yep, for the richest, she said, for the richest to be presented, she said, a true believer needed.
Speaker 5: To be sacrificed.
Speaker 3: So at this point we need that true believer because Selena was buying into this. Yeah, so, and that true believer, of course, would be rewarded in the heavens. So what did Magdalena do. She took Selena qut her on the a and bashed her head in with a raw Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, it wasn't even like the sacrificial with the heart and all that.
Speaker 4: No, that was just brute force on this one.
Speaker 5: Yep, exactly so.
Speaker 3: From this point so when they brought Magdalena in, it's not like it's not been that long of a time.
Speaker 5: This is six weeks now.
Speaker 6: Whoa wait, this is only six weeks.
Speaker 8: Only six weeks, so we are a little more than a month or a month and a half, well a year since the brothers first got to this village, and then six weeks after they bring the prostitute in.
Speaker 4: Wow, okay, they i think this.
Speaker 6: Was like two years maybe timeframe we're talking.
Speaker 3: Oh no, so you can imagine seventeen around sixteen to seventeen people killed within six weeks. And even that I would say, like that did happen until like the.
Speaker 5: Latter part, so it started like maybe.
Speaker 7: Damn, she's saying like every other day, Yeah, exactly, WOWO.
Speaker 5: So so that was when did that happen?
Speaker 3: That happened in May, And later on in that same month, there was a fourteen year old boy who was walking past one of these caves where they had all these ritual sacrifices. I'm assuming he was one of the sons of one of the families there and he had been kept out of this all so he never has seen this. So his name is Sebastian Guero Guerrero, and he was out exploring the caves and that's when he came upon the cult in the middle of one of their.
Speaker 5: Killing drinking rituals.
Speaker 3: And so it was dark and he saw something inside the cave. He saw this light coming from this nearby cave. So he snuck in really close and he got he was making sure he wasn't making any noise, and he peeked him and that's when he also said he could smell something strange from the cave, which was probably the incense with the copal.
Speaker 5: That's what the Aztecs used.
Speaker 3: And so he approached the mouth of the cave and he's got really close, he was able to look in and what he saw, of course, was just like absolutely shocking. He saw he saw like these villagers having a big orgy, and he says, they're passing around this fancy looking cup and they were drinking. They were drinking something from it. He couldn't really tell, and at first he couldn't tell, okay, So when he saw at the far end of the cave, that's when he saw the altar, and he saw laying on the altar this dead villager who was literally hacked to pieces, and he saw them bringing the cup over and collecting the blood that it was still coming from it.
Speaker 4: Wow, okay.
Speaker 3: And not only that, he saw Magdalena standing up holding the heart and was like taking a bite of this this guy's heart. And that is why we know for sure that they were eating the damn hearts.
Speaker 4: So he made it out of there alive.
Speaker 6: So he filed the police report because.
Speaker 2: Like if he told his story at least in some way, shape or form, he had to have made it out of at least that encounter.
Speaker 5: That's exactly.
Speaker 3: So he took off running and he ran to a nearby town called a Villa Grand, Villa Grand, and which was about fifteen miles away, and he pretty much ran the whole way there.
Speaker 1: All.
Speaker 5: He was scared shitless. Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: And so when he got there, this this town at least had a police at a police station, okay, and he's just like freaking out to these policemen and he's saying that they're drinking blood like vampires.
Speaker 5: So he said, the village are drinking blood like vampires in Europe. One m Now.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, the police from Villa Grand were like, kid, you've got this act of imagination.
Speaker 5: You are mentally not well, yeah, and you're.
Speaker 3: Just going crazy. And he would not stop though. He just like, no, no, something is happening. Something is happening. So the next day, police Inspector Luis Martinez agreed to go with him to go check it out, okay, And so they said, he said.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, let's go back, show me where this is.
Speaker 3: That's the last everybody ever saw of those two. Yeah, never never seen alive again. The police, the police detective and the boy both disappeared.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they got got.
Speaker 2: I saw that coming, honestly, I was hoping he'd bring back up. But of course, like any other horror movie we've ever seen in our life, some kids saw it, goes to the police station.
Speaker 4: They don't believe him.
Speaker 2: They'll send one guy who's like three weeks from retirement to go do a wellness check or something, and then he gets got clearly.
Speaker 7: And then it's just one of those unsolved murders, you know, just disappearances Jesus.
Speaker 3: But like I don't want to say luckily, but at least luckily, you know, there were other policemen who knew what was going what was happening, that he was going there, and so when he didn't report back after a couple of days, they're like, yeah, okay, something actually is really going down. So one of the one of the police officers contacted Alberta.
Speaker 5: Go Goldmet is a police inspector in Monterey.
Speaker 3: And with that, Alberto contacted the military and they decided to create like an operation. Operation was planned to go take the town.
Speaker 6: So interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's what we were saying about military and police reports.
Speaker 6: So what happened to them?
Speaker 5: What happened to the boys?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, we.
Speaker 7: Know that they're dead, but what happened to the the prostitute and all the villagers and everybody?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: So on May thirty first, nineteen sixty three, still we're still in sixty.
Speaker 5: Three, and this is still that month of May where everything was kind of going down.
Speaker 3: Urba Buena was raided by the police and soldiers. And it wasn't just this simple raid and we're going to catch everything, No, there was. It was like a full on gunfight. There were shootouts and everything. Magdalena and her brother were arrested quite easily at a farmhouse they're staying at because they were just like stoned off their asses, and so they were able to take him into custody. Now, Santas Santos Hernandez was killed while he was trying to resist arrest. So that's the one brother and why Cayetano and Jesus Roberto they ran off. Jesus was one of the villagers that.
Speaker 6: Knew yet the one that was it okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: So they ran off into the mountains and waiting to this like they thought, oh, we'll wait this out, wait for everything to blow over so that they could take control again of the town.
Speaker 5: But Jesus decided that I want to be the one. I want to be the only one. So he acts. She killed Guy Dano by bludgeting into death with a rock.
Speaker 6: Oh wow wow.
Speaker 2: Like he could have lied and brought and turned him in and then like played the hero card and nobody would have been able to tell any different. But no, no, he bought into the bits so hard. He's like, no, I'm the only god on this melt.
Speaker 7: You think that they would just leave and like go go away, so that way they wouldn't get brought in by the military or the police and get brought to justice for being at least involved in these these deaths.
Speaker 5: But I guess, Highlander, you know they can only be one.
Speaker 2: I guess Jesus, that's okay. This is in sixty three in America. We got civil rights issues, we got the Vietnam War. In Mexico, they got these blood cults and ship like yeah, wild times.
Speaker 6: I mean, but in the sixties too though, they had that other cult. It's really famous. They got that married like the three.
Speaker 4: Year like done with the Helter Skelter with the old.
Speaker 6: No, they went to the Philippines in Japan and they I forget, I just watched it.
Speaker 7: I just watched it on a on Snapchat. Actually, oh lord, well, I've already heard about it plenty of times.
Speaker 6: It's a blond lady that's come forward.
Speaker 7: She got married to her quote unquote grandfather at three years old, and then they traveled all around and they had like the he had a whole bunch of women that were with him, and they would make the kids perform, uh like ship teas and stuff, and they filmed it for Grandpa and it was like in the basement and they would have orgies and all these different things. But they would do Power of attorney was how they moved the kids all around the countries. They would just sign over the power of attorney waivers to the to the other people. And like she had a mom that was in the cult too, that was pregnant with her sister, and then she would sign he signed her over to another person.
Speaker 6: She came forward.
Speaker 7: There's a it's a big old story about this, but that was in the sixties that they weren't killing people, but they was a huge cult that he had got of women and all this stuff, and that's just like a story of one of them.
Speaker 6: They're they're all over.
Speaker 7: But it seemed like the sixties really did have a ton of colts that were happening all across the world.
Speaker 5: Jesus, Yeah, what is going on?
Speaker 7: I don't know, but it sounds like this one's absolutely insane.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So they so they arrested her and her brother old boys. So both the brothers got killed. Now has is out here while in rampage and in.
Speaker 5: The mountains.
Speaker 3: A control he gets he gets caught by the military and arrested as well.
Speaker 6: Okay, so everyone was at least arrested.
Speaker 3: So no regaining control at all. Yeah, and then a number of the cult members were would be killed during the shootout with the police and the army. And yeah, so that was like the big, the peak moment, the climax of this all was this big shootout. Now, once they took everybody into custom and we're talking everybody, investigations began and around Yurbguena had to record all of what the cult did. Now they discovered the dismembered bodies of Martinez and Guerrero. Those were the boy and the police officer as well, and they and that was at the farm where Magdalena was at where they arrested her. And they also found six more bodies in caves around the villages as well, so they know for sure that there was eight, but there was around seventeen is what they're what they're thinking in total now. So they said they took them all to trial, and we're talking all like the whole village.
Speaker 5: The whole village went to trial. So for the murders.
Speaker 3: Of Martinez and Guerrero, the soullest siblings, so that was Magdalena and her brother Elisar. They were sentenced to fifty years because they couldn't actually proved their guilt and the murders of the other villagers, the other villages that they found, they couldn't actually tie them together, though they know they did them, but they were now actual they couldn't do that so now, and it couldn't be proven because also the other cult members wouldn't testify against Magdalena. They were still terrified that she would do something to them because they still they still believed that she was a god. Even at this point, they still believed that she was a god. Now it's it's not even clear if So Magdalena was supposed to be released in twenty thirteen after completing her fifty years.
Speaker 5: Is that is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, twenty thirteen after completing her fifty year prison term. In reality, Magdalena kind of disappeared into the system. No one knows what where she went or what really happened to her.
Speaker 2: Just now, I don't know much about the Mexican arm of the law, and I mean like actual not like the you know, suppose arm and the law like the cartels these days, but especially back in the sixties and seventies and eighties, Is that was that relatively common? Like if you were to go to a Mexican jail, you just kind of get roped up into the system, and like, who knows whatever happened to you.
Speaker 4: You lose contact with your family and whatever.
Speaker 5: It could be for multiple reasons.
Speaker 3: It could be that they actually wanted you, they wanted you, removed you from the prison system, or you just get lost.
Speaker 5: You just get lost in the system.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Wow.
Speaker 3: And so the remaining of the inhabitants, the villagers, they actually got all thirty years. They were in prison, sentenced for thirty years, and they they were more lenient on them because of their illiteracy and they were poor and they fell for some of this crazy stuff.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And now it's only been actually recently that some of the former cult members have started to speak up about this. And like I said, despite them only finding eight bodies, they think it could be anywhere between like fifteen to seventeen bodies in total, but the only bodies that they were able to identify out.
Speaker 5: Was Martinez Zan Gerrero.
Speaker 6: So yeah, it's wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so with the testimonies of these former members Villagers, basically has more of a picture really come to light as far as the background of it or is that all because I mean we're talking about thirty years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what I gave to you is the most in depth that I have been able to acquire from putting all these pieces of information together.
Speaker 5: So this is what we got. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Cool.
Speaker 3: Now, if you google Magdalena Soulas, unfortunately majority of the pictures are actually not of Magdalena, they're of Dagmar Ogilby and she was a Danish serial killer. So if you if you google Magdalena Solas, you're gonna see like this, this one woman has this frillly kind of dress where it's like this white really front piece on it.
Speaker 5: That's dagmar Ogili.
Speaker 3: The that'll be her, and then there'll be another woman who's actually kind of she is kind of a beautiful looking woman, like she not like this gorgeous, but Magdalena has has a bit of a regalness look to her like this, she is a beautiful woman and unfortunately that's her.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, So, like I said, trying to find out any more information, it's difficult because there are many other stories out there. So it's like, Okay, you're trying to search this all and you're trying to find it.
Speaker 5: It is difficult.
Speaker 7: What if she actually ended up gaining some type of power from all the sacrifices she did, and they decided to.
Speaker 6: Keep her and like use her for something.
Speaker 2: Whenever he said that, like they wanted you. So basically, yeah, she went into the prison system never to come out. But like whatever happened to her, the if you want to say, the elites of Mexico or even the global leads to whatever, they're like, oh, we recognize one of our own.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's see what all you got.
Speaker 2: And they just kind of took her and she's off doing other kind of witch shit.
Speaker 4: I don't know, it's possible.
Speaker 6: Minds me of a suicide squad.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yes, were they like you know, they take they take them and put them in a special person and stuff like that, and they're they are able to use them as weapons.
Speaker 2: So now, what do you think ended up happening to her real scheme of things?
Speaker 3: I actually think exactly what you guys were saying. I actually think she was pulled out. Was it because she actually was able to manifest a goddess inside of her or some sort of demon? I think there was some some powers granted to her, you know, for her to go through this route and follow this path. There was something guy to her, of course, not something good. Something was guiding her. But you know, we've learned, we've learned in all throat pass throughout the history that it doesn't matter, you know, we're going to utilize that if even if someone is like we has power, let's utilize that person for our benefits.
Speaker 2: Yea, and especially with I mean the cartels really took over Mexico. You would say, what the eighties nineties.
Speaker 5: I think the eighties were the biggest, the highlight of it.
Speaker 3: But the cartels have been around for quite a while, but the real rise I think it is is in the eighties, definitely in the eviies.
Speaker 2: So if we're taking that into consideration, here sixty three, she's arrested ten twenty years around that area. And we know for a fact that not all cartels, but certain cartels, absolutely the very tippy top of them, are doing dark magic and occult rituals too. And it's not like they're doing it to oh, we're practitioners of Santa Ria. This is no, no, no, they're absolutely speaking to Satan, and they're very loud and proud about that. So it would stand to reason that they would see somebody that's already done this once before and just kind of roped her in to be their mother goddess, for lack of better words, I could see it, or a high.
Speaker 5: Priesss exactly, you know, the high priesss of blood.
Speaker 6: Yes, so that that was what she was called.
Speaker 7: So maybe potentially with her being able to get that many sacrifices and then eating the hearts freshly cut and stuff, maybe she was able to gain some type of favor, power whatever, and then to be used with for the cartel, for a government or something maybe she was maybe she actually did actually achieve something enough to where she was able to be, you know, snatched up by the days whoever.
Speaker 3: That they are actually became a sacrifice for them as well. You know she has all this collected power. Yes, and then you eat her heart, you know, you eat her heart and you gain her energy, her her powers.
Speaker 7: Where she became a true vampire and dipped into that society.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so depending on the route you go, I mean, depending on there are certain ways that you would go about to become an actual vampire. The movies of how You Get Bit by One and that's complete Hollywood. A lot of the research that I've done into it says that then there's other organizations like OTO is an example of this, the Ordo Templi Orientie and allegedly you get to a certain level of magic with a K where you basically get told that you have one of three paths that you can take moving forward. It's kind of like free masonry, Like the first three levels are very basic. Everybody does this, but then you get to choose between York and Scottish Rite with this organization and others just like it. For the record, not just OTO. Once you hit a certain level of your witchcraft, you have to choose between one of three routes. One is of the shape shifter route, one is of the more delving, harder into witchcraft or warlocks or whatever, and the other one is into the realm of vamporism. And there's no cross sectioning. You can't also do shape shifting and vampism or whatever. You have to use which discipline because you're literally giving over your soul for this innate power. For lack of better words, I actually believe it would be a curse out of power, but they sure think it's a power.
Speaker 4: But whatever.
Speaker 2: And to say that this woman already had done these kind of foul acts, it makes perfect sense that she would like as far as the criteria goes, there's like a checklist of things you have to do to even be acknowledged to go into that next step. She probably accidentally did all of those and more. So at that point, why not just dive even deeper into it. Let's go, I could see a vampire route and maybe eat more.
Speaker 4: Of a brew. Ha is a female or bru hoo is a male?
Speaker 6: Correct is a female version of the witch?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Wow, I don't know I mean that's a crazy story for sure.
Speaker 7: I mean, well it's a crazy factual story and all this is verified, like anybody could look this shit up.
Speaker 5: All verified.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's quite difficult to try to navigate the truth, and like sometimes sometimes things kind of go a little bit off in directions. And I want to give a shout out to Blaze Stark. He actually wrote a comic book based on all this. He did a ton of this research, so shout out to him. He it's he did a very very good job of it as well. And I just want to like just wrap this up a little bit would be you know, so in your bo buena now it's no one wants to talk about this and trying.
Speaker 5: To talk to about any talking to any Mexican about this. Barely anybody knows about this.
Speaker 7: So there's so much that happens down there though that like true true, what happens in a small village is probably not known. Is not a horror story that gets passed around or anything. It's probably just one of those things that.
Speaker 6: Oh you ever heard of that weird village or you know, we have a lot of weird villages here though. But like up in the mountains, and stuff, and that you don't.
Speaker 5: Know people to hear about that kind of stuff, Like that thing is so huge, you know.
Speaker 6: I would assume more people know about it that you know a movie was made.
Speaker 3: Well, father, I mean sorry, not my father, my brother in law. He's quite into all this kind of stuff. He had no idea, and I I was talking to a friend of the family. He's like a fourteen year old boy who was very he loves to.
Speaker 5: Read and everything.
Speaker 3: He was the only one who actually knew about this. Everybody else I ever talked to had no idea. And like I said, if you go to Yureb Wuenna, they won't even tell you where.
Speaker 5: The cave was where the rituals took place.
Speaker 3: And it's what they actually did because they took everybody out of there is the government then brought in new villagers, new families from other areas from central Mexico and kind of seated this area and they took it over.
Speaker 5: So if you go into that.
Speaker 3: Town looking for answers, you know, the police will actually tell you you need to go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're asked to leave.
Speaker 2: So I know that at least the majority of Mexico is just wide open right aside from like the big cities, and you have like the suburbs right outside of these big cities. But for the vast majority of the country, they'll be like a village and then it will be forty miles until the next village, and then there'll be another fifty miles until the next village. So is your but Buena one of these where it's just a little speck of civilization outside of anything like this, just.
Speaker 3: A tiny, tiny speck. I would say maybe the population now maybe a couple hundred, that's all.
Speaker 6: It has in I wonder if they like replanted people there as plants.
Speaker 7: Well, there's some kind of there's some kind of energy like field there, something that you know, they fed the ground the blood and everything else. I wonder if there's because you know, obviously it seeps in, so maybe they actually opened up some kind of portal or maybe you know, they kind of did something there that they had to put people in, you know, families and stuff that were trusted by the government to be put there.
Speaker 2: I mean maybe, But that also makes sense, is why nobody heard of it, because outside of that village and maybe one to two villages outside of that, it's all like outside of earshot. I mean, they didn't have electricity, they didn't have run any water.
Speaker 7: They didn't have to know about it unless they actually lived close enough to it.
Speaker 2: The next town overheard about it because that kid made his way over, and maybe one or two towns outside of that heard the remnants of it. But that's not something that's going to be headline news all over Mexico.
Speaker 4: Helped.
Speaker 2: Most people in Mexico probably don't even know where this spot is. I would assume I don't know, but wow, and so cra have you made your way there?
Speaker 3: I have not.
Speaker 6: No, how far from you do go, you'll have to document the whole thing that is.
Speaker 3: That is a fair bit of a like if I drove there, probably like a twenty four or twenty hour drive.
Speaker 4: Damn, Okay, it's a good call.
Speaker 6: Yeah it's a John.
Speaker 4: We just made a twenty four hour drive like last month.
Speaker 6: Yeah, last month.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we drove from Louisiana.
Speaker 2: It's Philadelphia because we're both Marine corpsvettes and it was the two fiftieth Marine Corps birthday, so we were founded in Philadelphia.
Speaker 4: It was a whole big thing. But yeah, it was a twenty four hour drive.
Speaker 6: That is not one way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is not an easy ride by any means.
Speaker 5: Not at all.
Speaker 3: I would love to make a to do a tour of certain places within Mexico. Like there's the Zona de Salencia, which is called the Zona Silence. That's a crazy place. There's the the Moneca's like, well, the Island of the Dolls. I don't know if you ever heard about that.
Speaker 6: Yes, I have that you oh you have it. Okay, I actually know something that you haven't heard of, quick man.
Speaker 3: Here is the quick summary of it. There is a island near Mexico City in these canals. If you go on these canals and there's this little island. There was a eight year old girl who was on one of these and she who lived there and drowned. The caretaker decided that he wanted to appease her spirit and bring her candy and adult and he would kind of leave that there, and it kind of started as this ritual that he was doing. And then he drowned in the exact same spot that she did. And so then and the locals and then other.
Speaker 5: People just continued this.
Speaker 3: Now on this island, strapped to just about every piece of wood or anything.
Speaker 6: It's the creepiest thing.
Speaker 5: The dolls in the world. There's like these weather dolls.
Speaker 6: In their eyes are like so many of them, so many.
Speaker 3: Like thousands of these dolls. And I was watching josh Gate, Joshua Gates on one of his shows.
Speaker 5: There, and he's like videoing this. He's like, gonna be very crazy if one of.
Speaker 3: These dolls eyes opened, and also the dolls goes the eye opened just as he said that, and I was like, oh shit.
Speaker 2: Oh so people have been leaving these dolls as tribute for so long. How many of these people have died? Because like, for a fucking stop.
Speaker 6: Isn't there been like more dust? Isn't there a couple more?
Speaker 5: Only heard I only heard it two, Okay, I thought.
Speaker 7: There was like I think it was like one or two more. I thought when that area that some weird something happened. But the dolls are super creepy. It means it's a whole.
Speaker 6: It's not just a little pole here and there. No, no, no, no, no, it's it's a lot, and it's hanging from hanging. They're all over and it's oh it's creepy.
Speaker 5: Yet you got like a barn and it's all over.
Speaker 4: The bar like just Rose and Rose and yeah, no, I had never heard of this one. You got this one on me, Raymond.
Speaker 7: Finally, I feel I feel just like a slight like yes, because he always knows everything, and I'm always like.
Speaker 4: Man, Jesus, okay.
Speaker 6: Podcast a lot more than I listened.
Speaker 4: This is fair. This is fair. So you're saying that this whole story of this town and the cult and all this, Tarantino had heard of this and used it, at least in some way inspiration for dust Till Dawn.
Speaker 5: Somehow it is an inspiration from dust till.
Speaker 4: Dot Yeah, and he's he's admitted this.
Speaker 5: Where did I see this?
Speaker 3: I I don't know if he has admitted it completely, but it has come out that that is the inspiration for this.
Speaker 5: Is it a rumor? Is it a rumor?
Speaker 3: Is someone just making shit up? It could be, but it kind of has too much to tying in with it, you know it. That is the the thought that Quentin Tarantino never said that, Okay, But it's the thought that this is where it came from.
Speaker 4: I mean, especially a story off of the story like that.
Speaker 2: So many movie writers and scriptwriters and screenplays and whatever I want to call it have taken inspiration off of a story that they've heard long way back when, and how much of it's verified doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: That shit would look really good on camera, and then they turn into something else.
Speaker 7: Well, like the village in Virginia that's condemned. That's the that's the entire premise of Silent Hill.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, which it's condemned because the coal fire underneath, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, so I actually super love Silent Hill. I think some those are super fantastic movies. But that entire place is the whole premise behind that movie, is where it started and how it's entered and all the people.
Speaker 5: There's still a fire going on, right.
Speaker 7: It's still burning, and technically there is I think there was. There is people that stayed. Yeah, so they were They told people to leave. They came in and wanted try to get everyone out. I believe that there's ten people still there, or yeah, there's there. I know that there's still some people living here and they but they have not had any contact with the outside world in a long time.
Speaker 4: And I mean it's the government's fault that that fire is still going on in the first place.
Speaker 2: They kept drilling holes every so often to like send something down to test if it's still burning without covering it back up.
Speaker 4: So they just found some that's all they did.
Speaker 2: And it's like, okay, so y'all are the reason for this dope and these people that you know, especially in that section of Appalachia, they they are not leaving. They've been there for god knows how many centuries and how many generations. And yeah, that became the premise. And again it's not these people we can assume are not super inbred and killing all the outsiders.
Speaker 4: And all this stuff like the movies would suggest.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, that is a really good premise to then take and do some creative liberties on and make into something.
Speaker 4: So same thing with this story. Yeah, I could absolutely see it. And now I'm also one five residents.
Speaker 6: Excuse me, I was off.
Speaker 4: By there's only five people living in I knew that it.
Speaker 6: Was like ten.
Speaker 7: And yeah, no, So the population went from one thousand people in nineteen eighty to five residents in twenty twenty. So the fire started in nineteen sixty two and continues to burn.
Speaker 6: Till this day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and there's actually they flew in drones during COVID. Actually they flew in of course, because people were bored. Yeah, people were bored, and so people flew in drones in there. And I remember seeing there's entire houses that pretty much is just like say, people just packed up their shit in the middle of the day, was shit on the tables and just left.
Speaker 4: Yeah, screw it.
Speaker 6: And then there's those people that didn't leave, and it's like five people. I wonder what they know that we don't like, why did they stay?
Speaker 7: Why would they be so dead set on staying in a town that's completely contemned.
Speaker 2: Also, can you imagine hating society so much that the government's offering to move you and you're just like, nah, I'd rather sit here and wait to die and fuck with you people.
Speaker 7: Maybe they're the gatekeepers of hell, cause you know, it's believed to be one of the spots that you could potentially get to Hell.
Speaker 4: I hadn't heard that part.
Speaker 6: You haven't.
Speaker 7: You never did the weird deep dive into the theories of different places like this, like the forest where everyone goes to die in Japan.
Speaker 4: Oh it's suicide forest, yeah, or like you know, but this is.
Speaker 6: One of those.
Speaker 7: So there's like a whole list of them, and there's like, different people, you know, have different theories about it, but the one of them is that the pockets that are still burning, potentially you could get into a hellish realm or hell itself.
Speaker 4: Fuck that.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, no, good, I think I would move out.
Speaker 5: No bite you? Oh god, yeah, no, I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 6: Right, I'm like, I don't I got to live there. I think I'm just gonna, you know, maybe pack my shit and leave, or just leave it all and just walk out. Like that's what it looked like with some of the pictures that they kind of you know, it's like floating.
Speaker 7: This guy was like droning around it, and you could see where there's been some activity of life, but not a bunch and it was very dystopian, very creepy.
Speaker 6: The whole town was super creepy. And it does look a lot like Silent Hill to me.
Speaker 2: And I'm just thinking, if you, if you were to go to what's the name of this place again, I'm gonna butcher it if I try to pronounce it.
Speaker 4: You're a ba buena. I could just imagine going into these caves even.
Speaker 2: Today, and they'll even let you well, I mean, I'm assuming you're allowed to like explore the mountains. I don't know, but assuming that you can, what are the chances that you'll happen. I'm sure not every single cave was used for some sort of a purpose, but what are the chances you'll find yourself in one of these caves where this type of horrible shit happened.
Speaker 4: I wonder what kind of spirits are still roaming in that cave?
Speaker 7: Right, I've watched this scent too many times to go up in any damn cave.
Speaker 4: Really. Oh, there's a couple of caves that like, I actually think you would really love.
Speaker 6: I've been into a lot of caves, because we have a lot of caves in Oregon. But I will say that I've watched.
Speaker 7: That movie a one too many times and all I can think about is those damn people creature things down and blow And that's nope, I.
Speaker 5: Get I've actually I've only seen like the previews.
Speaker 6: You've never watched it?
Speaker 4: No, I don't know if I have.
Speaker 6: Honestly, Oh my god, this is one of the best movies.
Speaker 5: I I'm not a fan of horror movies. I try. I can tell the horror movies who I will watch. Yeah, he doesn't like me, I'm good.
Speaker 2: I like slasher movies, the Freddy Krueger, the Jason, the Mike Myers.
Speaker 4: I can get down that.
Speaker 2: Anything where there is any level of real spirits or demons or conjurings or something along these lines, I'm good. Just and it's not because I'm a Christian either, although it does tie into that, because I believe that those movies do carry a real spirit with that kind of shit, and I don't. I don't enjoy I don't get entertainment out of opening doors like that.
Speaker 4: That's just me.
Speaker 7: The Conjuring movie set. Actually, one of my friends just texted me as we're starting to show that she's just watching the last Conjuring movie.
Speaker 6: And she's like, this one is so scary, and I'm like, yeah, so I need to watch it.
Speaker 7: But it's interesting because the astroplane and stuff that they talk about and how how they describe it is really interesting for people that like me, that dream really heavily and that have these weird out of body experiences.
Speaker 6: It's that movie.
Speaker 7: I feel like they're explaining it really well to people that have never dreamed. You like project yourself into another place and you feel like you're there and you can remember all this stuff.
Speaker 6: It's just, you know, I like horror movies. I always have.
Speaker 7: I actually have lost my taste though over the last probably I would say decade, maybe since since I really became a parent. I used to love super gory horror films and I've always been into them my whole life. Now I don't purchase it. They're kind of like one of those things that like, I like them, but I don't like them. Descent is not like that. So I'll just give you a like quick So this group of women there, all of them are. They go into the caves and they do this all the time. They you know, go down into the caves. They do the cave systems. They that's their like vibe, that's and they always do it. Well, they go into this uncharted cave.
Speaker 2: System way wait, pause, pause, A group of women are cave diving as a hobby. Yes, already off to the liberal uh, the the artistic liberties.
Speaker 6: But go ahead, because women can't cave dive.
Speaker 2: Not a group of them, one out of a group of of a of cave divers, for sure. I have never in my life heard of a group of women doing that level of shit. No, no, why do you tell me why don't women do that?
Speaker 6: I mean, I guarantee there is a group. I guarantee there is women that do us.
Speaker 4: That sounds wild to me, but all right, go ahead continue.
Speaker 6: Uh huh okay, anyways, I love that.
Speaker 5: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: I'm not trying to sound sexist, but like.
Speaker 7: Not trying and being outright sexist, there's two different things right there.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that women can't enjoy cave diving, for sure, but to say like, oh, it's just a group of women and they just do that, Like, no the fuck they don't?
Speaker 6: Why though?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 4: Why? That's just not something that I could imagine ever in my wildest dreams.
Speaker 6: Again that you're what's the premise of your your theory though?
Speaker 2: Just because they're women, Most women don't inherently want to do a lot of wild danger shit like that.
Speaker 4: There are women that dole.
Speaker 7: Women that like to do all sorts of very intense sports and activities and things like that.
Speaker 2: For sure, but those are the outliers. That's like not a standard thing that all women love doing.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 4: That's crazy out loud.
Speaker 6: That's probably the most sexist bullshit I've ever heard you say.
Speaker 4: Am I am I wrong.
Speaker 6: Yes, I don't see how that's like.
Speaker 7: It is, women enjoy activities and dangerous quote unquote sports just as much as men do.
Speaker 6: I don't now men are stupid.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 6: I will say men are more stupid when it comes to things like that, maybe like.
Speaker 2: Doing more dangerous, risky shit. And I don't mean because we're cooler. I mean just because we're hardwired to do really dumb shit. So it makes more sense in that regard. Okay, I'm telling you women are smarter for avoiding this kind of shit, But okay, sure.
Speaker 7: So the movie has this group of women. They've been doing this, they've been friends for a really long time. There's a lot of different like bullshit drama in the backstory of everything. But they go into this cave system they've never been into before. It's not charted. All these things. Right out the gate, they start having all sorts of weird shit happened. So in the cave system itself is pretty much they're people that have over time evolved into these creatures that have different abilities of like sight and sound and all this stuff, and they hunt them through this cave system, and like the whole thing is they're they're trying to survive. Oh yeah, no, some of their friends. A lot of the people get got and it's this whole thing. And like the scene at the very end is crazy because they there is a it's they're coming from the ground up and it is a mountain of bones where all this deer carcass and all these things.
Speaker 6: Because the locals feed these fuckers, oh shit.
Speaker 7: Because they know that they're down there, and so they don't want to get got by these things, so they just every now and again throw some deer or whatever they have down this hole. So that, yeah, so that they will eat down there because they're breeding down there.
Speaker 2: So am I getting this one mixed up with my bloody Valentine? Is that the one where they're in the caves and the miners are trying to kill them?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: All right, so I believe that Valentine is Jason is a Jensen?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep, okay, so.
Speaker 6: Jensen is that one?
Speaker 7: No, So they're So it comes down to these best friends and they're climbing out and all this stuff and these scenes are behind them and the locals are all in on this whole thing. And so there's actually two different movies. But the first one is the really good one. And so every time I think of a cave system, like an uncharted cave system, I think about those damn creatures down there and them just being there.
Speaker 6: And it's like, yep, nope.
Speaker 7: So when I'm thinking of these caves that these people were doing the sacrifices, it's like, you know, what are the odds that maybe some nasty negative energy bullshit is left into these caves and there's some weird stuff in there.
Speaker 4: Oh, one of the villagers that survived and like hit off in the cave.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, some of the villagers went in there and stayed and just you know, created this whole system into it.
Speaker 6: Yo, now you need to watch it. Yeah, you both need to watch the movie.
Speaker 7: I you know, I know the cult members have seen it because I've mentioned it before and a lot of people were like mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Now I can't not think of that. That has to be an option. They they arrested the whole town, nobody like escaped into the I feel like.
Speaker 7: There's exactly some of them had to have gone into the cave system, and which is and if they were really having you know, vampire shit, Like, what are the odds that they potentially turned into something along the lines, because I will say in the movie, they do very much they have pointed years kind of like the really ugly amps, know, the really ugly vampires because they've mutated and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: And so yeah, no, it's it's a movie. It's really good movie. Yes, by the way, that movie sucks so bad. Oh my god, it's so boring.
Speaker 2: It's so you don't even like the class like they're not. They're talking about the new notes from I'm talking out.
Speaker 6: The new one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the classic, the classic. You knew what you were getting into the New One. Honestly, I thought it was going to be more than what it was. I will say for the cinematic if you are a person that really enjoys true cinematic films in that style and everything like that, it had a lot of aspects that were really awesome. But it was very boring to me, And which is crazy because I actually can sit through almost any movie and somehow find something I liked. In most movies, I was bored. I actually was reading my book while I was sitting in the movie theater.
Speaker 6: I'm not.
Speaker 2: Now you said you don't like horror movies, even like the original Dracula, the Mummy, the Creature from ten thousand, or The Black Lagoon and like all of the different.
Speaker 3: So certain things I do watch like that kind of those kind of things. Yes, I do, not the original ones, but like like vampire movies, I'll watch, you know, like Boys, Oh sure, Boys.
Speaker 5: Lost Boys was.
Speaker 6: Lost Boys was great.
Speaker 7: Blade though, Blade is just there's so many aspects of Blade though that if you actually break down the movie.
Speaker 6: The Harvesting of Humans is one of one.
Speaker 7: Of the things that I talk about all like I think about all the time and how they put them in the sacks and they had they were training them out.
Speaker 6: But that's not the only movie they like that. There's tons and tons and tons of movies that show similar things.
Speaker 7: The Scorch Trials, uh, the Major Runner the movies, Yeah, the Major Runner series they have. I think it's the second one, the Scorch Trials. Is they have them hooked up to similar machines. They're hanging, they have them, they're draining out their blood, they're doing all of this stuff and it's almost identical. Except the only thing different is is they don't have them in like the little freezers set that are you know, squishing them in. But I think that's honestly how they're harvesting a lot of people.
Speaker 6: And that was kind of like these.
Speaker 3: Movies like that, like I I find I find quite interesting. So you know, dark movies, dark thrillers, that is the stuff I get into, such as see a movie I can't stop talking.
Speaker 5: About is Dark City. I don't know if you guys ever seen Dark City that.
Speaker 6: Matthew McConaughey, No, no, So.
Speaker 3: Dark City is this city that it's always dark and at around midnight every night, they there's these creatures that shut shut the city down. Everybody goes unconscious, and key for Sutherland is in there and he is the only human who knows what's going on, and he injects people with new memories.
Speaker 5: So what they're trying to do is they're trying to figure.
Speaker 3: Out how they can continue because this species of like these aliens that look humanish but they look alien.
Speaker 4: Pasty white wearing dark trench coats and ship.
Speaker 2: Yes, at the very end, he's like in standing in front the whole council one the one that looks like kids like kill him.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, I have seen it. Okay, that is it.
Speaker 5: That is a fantastic film.
Speaker 3: And it's because they've been abducted and there have been there running these trials on these people, and no one's ever been It's it's Dark City because it's it's always tilted into the dark, because these creatures love the dark.
Speaker 6: I don't think i've actually seen this movie.
Speaker 4: That's pretty solid, fantastic.
Speaker 7: That's crazy to come on sometimes, Okay, I mean I've watched so many movies.
Speaker 6: I don't think I've actually seen one.
Speaker 5: I've watched it a bunch of times. There's another one too. I can't remember the.
Speaker 2: Bad guy from a Night in that one too, the bad guy from a Night's Tale. It's got the wonky eye. I thought he was in the Dark City as well.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I could be wrong anyway.
Speaker 3: But there's another great movie you guys should watch, and I will pass that on the name of it, but I can't remember. It is where the sacrifice a red heifer. This guy sacrifices this red cow to gain these special abilities to see beyond the veil so he can actually see these marketing companies.
Speaker 5: And their their logos or they're whatever it is.
Speaker 3: It comes to life and it's kind of like all about these addictions and like these people are like, oh, I'm hungry, and you can see this thing on them.
Speaker 5: It's kind of like feeding on them.
Speaker 3: It's getting bigger and bigger and bigger, and it's it's driving them to go and consume more.
Speaker 7: Oh man, wow, well that reminds me of the the book called The Oath, and the Oath is a premise about a town that gets attacked by evil spirits sets leeching off of these people, and only certain people can see them, and they pretty much hang on your back and they're like leeching from you and it's this whole Oh, it's is a creepy book.
Speaker 2: And you said the Oath, my brain went to the vow that Channing Tatum movie that was dog shit.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: Oh no, no, no, this is a really old book.
Speaker 7: But the premise is actually really creepy and and how it the demons or whatever they are, they're leeching off of people and this whole town is infected by them and stuff. It's just I don't know, I haven't read my my mom actually read me this book, like sometimes we just yeah.
Speaker 4: How like childhood reading?
Speaker 7: No no, no, I was like I was like thirteen or fourteen. But I would like be hanging out doing my homework and my mom. I love to listen to my mom read and she was She's an avid reader, and so am I, and so this in particular, this book she was reading to me. And I don't remember a lot about the book, but I'll never forget like when they describe these things hanging off the people.
Speaker 6: And they were like hunched.
Speaker 7: The people were like hunched over walking and this one of the characters could see these scenes like sucking the life from them. It was just really creepy. It has always stuck with me, and I haven't read the book honestly since I was a kid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I actually just looked up that movie I was talking about.
Speaker 3: It's called Branded Branded, Yeah, and they have like so it like if you really like this one burger, this this logo or this thing of a burger would be like kind of like leeching off of you, kind of what you said, like on your back and be like and it just gets bigger. Then as you satisfied that that hunger, let's say you go and eat one of these burgers, this piece that would like break off and it would go and float up and connect with like this mother entity over top of you, like over top of like the building.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 5: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: So it's basically collecting your data.
Speaker 3: Kind of well, it's collecting your your your energy, your your desires.
Speaker 5: You know, it's kind of like this. It's it's feeding off of your your cravings.
Speaker 3: That would maybe the best best way to say. It's like your cravings and it's driving you to consume more.
Speaker 4: That is insane.
Speaker 6: So this is a murder mystery. Sorry.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So it says Inconvenienced that his brother was really killed by a bear whill camp in the Pacific Northwest. Ephen Brinson, a wildlife biologist, decides to investigate on his own and discovers a town controlled by evil. And it is is an older book, but it's a it's a really good book. And I'm not a big mystery person. My mom is a super mystery reader, but that book in particular just was real creepy. And how the whole evil control and corrupted the entire town.
Speaker 4: Is it crazy that I really want to go check out these caves?
Speaker 6: I already knew that. I already knew you were gonna be like, let's do it.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, it depends if there's like a weird connecting cave system through all these mountains where there could be creatures living in that.
Speaker 4: I don't want none of that.
Speaker 5: I think there's a connecting cas system there. But here where I live, there.
Speaker 6: Are like there's caves everywhere around there.
Speaker 3: Where I live. Actually, I live on top of the cave of the Bull. So there was a like shaman Brujo who lived in this area.
Speaker 6: And maybe we don't watch that movie because I don't feel like you're.
Speaker 5: On the top of his cave. Like literally our house is built on the on his on the caves of this show.
Speaker 7: Oh no, don't watch the movie. I don't think you'll ever want to see. I don't think you'll sleep again once you watch.
Speaker 5: Like, no, there we go.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm just curious what kind of like artifacts could you find, right if they if you would find their chalice or one of the blades that they use for these sacrifice or something like that. And I'm not saying like I'll bring that home and keep it, because this is clearly got demonic all over.
Speaker 6: It, right, but I don't wantn't even touch it.
Speaker 5: Well, what about human bones. I'm sure you could find human bone.
Speaker 7: And let's they decided to do a full sweep, so they erased everything even so they would.
Speaker 3: Have to miss something right thing, So like like when they're like chopping up these people mutilating these bodies, there's gonna be there's It's.
Speaker 4: Not like these are.
Speaker 2: It's not like these are Aztec priests that have been doing it since they were teenagers, that are like basically surgeons with obsidian blades and know exacts where to cut and do it efficiently.
Speaker 5: These were six weeks.
Speaker 2: This is a sixteen year old prostitute high off for ass who bludgeoned one chick to death of the rock and then god knows what they were doing with the rest of them, but cutting out the still beating heart like that's you only had so many trial and errors to learn how to do that. It's got to be pretty messy. And now I mean that like just with the blood, I mean like it's there's got to be fragments all over the place.
Speaker 4: Holy shit.
Speaker 2: And then talking about the adrenochrome. Shit, I'm wondering if and with the blades like they were doing with the ancient Aztecs, and shit, I could understand that blood being highly adrenalized and highly condensed, because these blades were used for that.
Speaker 4: Over and over and over and over again.
Speaker 2: With this cult, they only had and let's just say sub twenty murders, and not all of them were done with the exact same knife or whatever the case is.
Speaker 4: I'm wondering how much of that.
Speaker 2: State of mind where they would start doing these blood orgies and shit, how much of that was because of the adrenalized blood that they were con and how much of that was because of the peote that was also in the adrenalized blood that they were consuming.
Speaker 4: Right, I feel like maybe six and one a hand a half dozen in the other. But I just don't know.
Speaker 6: H I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's wild.
Speaker 6: Do you believe in vampires?
Speaker 4: Yep, same.
Speaker 3: I thoroughly believe in energy vampires. I think energy vampires are much more common than anybody who cares to believe. But I do believe that there are actual vampires.
Speaker 5: Out there, But the real type of vampire, I think is much more hidden. The energy vampires are everywhere.
Speaker 7: That is clear.
Speaker 3: When I was talking about like the Kardashians, a bunch of energy vampires.
Speaker 5: Driven from us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know what the fuck I would even call them that.
Speaker 2: There possibly, yes, energy vampires, very possibly just demon spawn. I mean, I I don't know. I don't think they're really what we would classify as human anymore. That's for damn sure.
Speaker 6: I think there's something else, But I don't know what kind of vampires. Do you think that?
Speaker 7: Do you think any of the lore or movies might be any There's a lot of different types of vampires that people have suggested just in the last like three decades of what could be a vampire.
Speaker 5: Well, I do believe that there is.
Speaker 3: I actually believe that there is like different stages. I think that there is a species. I think there actually is a species that maybe we classified maybe whereas like more as the nosporat do kind of thing. Maybe, yeah, like something something that is not human. It's not human no matter what you do, you can never become that. But there are people who try to emulate that. And I think that that that is what happens a lot in our societies where people try to emulate like aliens, demons, and they try to you know, they have like when they try to elongate their skulls and everything like that it is all to emulate this other, these other greater beings. So I do believe that there is actual vampires. I also am a firm believer in inviting things in. You have to invite them into your house, otherwise they cannot enter. I extremely believe that though. If you've invited something into your body and then into the house, sorry, you're so so well. And the reason one thing I'll talk about in that is in that context is like when people talk about Bigfoot, they have a lot of bigfoot sasquash experiences where Bigfoot is never entering the house, slapping the house and doing crazy ass shit, but they never enter the house. They could easily break in, but they don't because they're not welcomed in. And which brings me to one thing. We have welcome mets in front of our houses, everybody, that's the thing put the.
Speaker 5: Welcome at you know, welcome in. Is that an invitation to allow something into your house?
Speaker 3: Is that an open invitation? You put a welcome met? Are you actually saying sure, come on in? Is that an actual the obligation? Is that like a.
Speaker 5: Covenant that you've just created where you're inviting something in? I don't know.
Speaker 7: That's a smart that's a smart idea. I don't know now, I only thought about it like that.
Speaker 2: I know of one guy who claims that he has sasquatch living in his house with him. But it's also, yeah, this, I love Scott to death. I want him to come back on the show here soon.
Speaker 3: But uh.
Speaker 2: He lives in Louisiana, and he claims the reason why he walks to the limbs still to this day is because he was walking down his stairs and they, according to him, the Sam squench will send their younglings to live with humans to learn their ways, to learn how to avoid them when they get into their adolescence and teenage and adult years.
Speaker 4: And so apparently he has a brood or a litter.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the fuck you would call a group of baby Sam squenches, but apparently he's got a grouping of them. But they're but they're invisible. Gotta keep that in mind. But that's that's very very important. And apparently they ran up under him while he was walking down the stairs and he fell. And his wife believes us too. It's a whole thing. They're very mischievous little creatures. But he believes that these are what some might call angels, and I'm like, all right, yeah, that's He's one of the only people I've ever heard makes such a claim. But that's the thing when it comes to cryptids, it depends on who you ask. Some people will say that these are clearly demons. Some people will say these are clearly angels. Some people will say these are clearly the missing link of some sort of you know, zoological conversation that we don't have the answers for. Some people say these are aliens, aaron dimensional. It goes into whatever whatever flavor profile you want. There is a group on the internet that agrees with you. So, I mean, I don't know, But to your point, the vast majority of sasquatch things that happen in and around someone's home or dwelling, whatsoever, happen on the outside. He is the only person I've ever heard claim that he has them in his house with him.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, then the only way that that why it's inside is he's invited allowed it, right, And I think that they could be the children of the nephiliw theot is.
Speaker 5: What they call that.
Speaker 4: I've heard some people make these claims as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's a possibility. Or they are the experimentations of the fallen.
Speaker 3: And when people claim they're like, oh, they're angels, well, the fallen our angels. You know.
Speaker 5: People always confuse that demons, you know.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh no, this dude believes that they're the reason why the walls of Jericho fell.
Speaker 2: Like he believes that they are acting on behalf of Yalweh, Like the Sasquatch are our benevolent and good beings, he claims.
Speaker 4: And I God, I wish he would take us with him on one of these trips.
Speaker 2: One day, he's told us we have a national forest, Kasachi National Forest, not too far well, it's about like a three hour drive from us, and this is where he's hunting, and this is where he has met them and all these things. He has family land the backs up to this national forest, and he has invited us to go camping with him and.
Speaker 4: Meet the Sasquatch ourselves. And I'm like, brother, who is this is this? His name is Scott Pace. He's been on this show.
Speaker 5: I was just about to say, is this Scott?
Speaker 4: You know him?
Speaker 5: Oh? Yeah, I know Scott as well. Bro.
Speaker 2: He's a great guy. He is a genuinely good man. But I just I don't understand where his brain is at with this.
Speaker 5: But show enough, something is happening to him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is is it actually Bigfoot that's there or is it something portraying to be Bigfoot that is in there?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: You heard him talking.
Speaker 2: About the show Far where they blew the horn and they had like ten tribes of Sasquats show up.
Speaker 4: Okay, so do you know what a show fallen is or a show far might be mispronouncing? Is the two? It looks like ram horns that are used as a horn that the Jews blow, right, that.
Speaker 2: God calls to be the watchman on the wall and to blow this when the end times and all this stuff, all the things right. So apparently they went to I'm not sure if it's New Mexico or Utah, somewhere where it's desert, nothing around for miles, and they blew one of these things, and apparently ten different clans of Sasquatch came because this is the battle call to get aid. And he believes that they are the reason why the walls of Jericho fell in the Old Testament when they blew on the show and I'm like, all right, I can't discredit what you're saying, but also you're gonna need to break that down a little deeper for me, homie.
Speaker 5: Hmm, I agree, Yeah, agree.
Speaker 7: Have you guys seen this show The Strain? Speaking of vampires, the Strain, The Strain is what's called so when I mentioned this stegory, that is the those are the vampires in the movie.
Speaker 6: And it's a very or show.
Speaker 7: It's a very interesting show because these aren't like your traditional vampires. They are of a hive mindset and they're led by one specific vampire, and they have these like things that come out of their mouths that like inject people like that if they choose to do that.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, they have like a whole thing.
Speaker 5: And uh, it's kind of like Blade too. I'm Blade, they had that.
Speaker 7: It's pretty much the exact same thing. Actually, it's really similar to that. It's it's a very interesting thing. But that I'm just wondering when I when I talk to people about vampires, a lot of people will just go to, like, you know, Twilight vampires or something like that, and I'm like, I don't really think I really don't think it would be really pleasant looking vampires. If we're going to really categorize what they maybe there is stages of them, maybe depending on I don't know, depending on how what types there. Maybe there's different subgroups of them, and like the segories are one of them. Normal vampires, like when we think of like Blade or something like that, when they actually like look like people.
Speaker 4: I don't think those are the early stages, right, that's like they just got into it.
Speaker 6: Maybe they change while they continue, because like.
Speaker 3: They don't but make you make you think like they're able to possess you, like you know how they in the movies always showed like the Seduction. I think that they're able to seduce us, to make us believe what we're seeing is not you know, like oh yeah, this is a beautiful man or a beautiful woman, but in fact it's something that's much more grotesque.
Speaker 6: We think of that.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to think of that movie where they have so they started out, so there's stages.
Speaker 6: It's like an infection. It's almost what's that thing in Ben Been Her where they're.
Speaker 7: It's almost like leprosy, so like they start out being your start out, you're infected, like we are looking right now and as it the disease progresses.
Speaker 6: They become more and more, they lose their hair, they start it's I'm.
Speaker 5: Trying to think of the movie, would have become more Fairal.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they become more feral and stuff like that. They become really more grotesque and stuff. There's a movie Daybreak. I think it's Daybreak with God.
Speaker 6: I can't leave his name.
Speaker 7: Well, pretty much, they when the vampires start eating on themselves, When they start feeding on themselves, they start becoming grotesque and they start getting like deformed and all this stuff, and so they they chain them up and they actually drag them out into the sunlight because they're going hungry.
Speaker 6: They're all arming to death. Case, No, that's a zombie movie.
Speaker 2: Actually, if you read the book, it's actually more vampires. Well, they took a book that's based off of ten years and tried to condense it down to a two and a half hour movie, And there are so many things that are lost in translation on this.
Speaker 6: In that particular movie, they're zombies.
Speaker 7: But in this movie that I'm talking about, the daughter gets chained up and they fry ass outside and they're all going hungry because they've killed all their foods. Fly off and so they're looking for something an alternative blood, alternative kind of thing. But that's a great movie too. I watch a lot of vampire movies and vampire shows if you can't tell, So.
Speaker 5: That is awesome. I haven't watched very many movies lately.
Speaker 6: It's kind of like, oh, this is years of work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I don't have time. Yeah, I don't just sit and watch the same with Rake reading. I'm jealous of you. First off, that you enjoy reading.
Speaker 7: Because I have no time now because of the cult. I don't read anything really besides research. Last night, I couldn't sleep for like four hours in the middle of the night, and I was like, you know what, there's a book that I've been waiting to come out for three years. It's been sitting in my kindle for like two months now that I haven't even got to read a single page of.
Speaker 6: So I read two hundred pages last night.
Speaker 3: Yes, you do, as I was like, I'm like, maybe that's what we should be doing in the bathroom while we're sitting there for yeah, maybe half hour at a time, but I do.
Speaker 4: I'm watching a pod or watching a documentary research. I don't like, I'm not just going to stand there at the wall for forty five minutes. I'll watch the documentary.
Speaker 7: No, but you probably get sidetracked and you're just sitting there instead of actually taking care of your business.
Speaker 6: Saying yes, I am just saying that.
Speaker 4: I Actually I don't get down on shorts very often.
Speaker 2: I might see one or two things that are kind of interesting more often than I'm watching it turn or documentary about some ship as a form of research for something that I have coming up.
Speaker 6: Or you know, but then you listen to it on fast.
Speaker 7: I actually I actually started doing that now, but I didn't realize so many people do that. Oh I have to Oh yeah, people talk really slow. Now that I've started doing it, I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 4: It depends on the content career.
Speaker 2: There's a couple of dudes from Britain that I can't go twice the speed because they naturally have such a fast cadence of their speech that there's no fucking way I'd catch it. Then there's other people that and when this general went into this battle, they were stuck because like, bro, I'm double time, and that motherfucker like, there's no way this hour video is about to be thirty minutes, let's fucking go. Yeah anyway, But yeah, to your point, a lot of different research from a lot of different angles is what makes this look well.
Speaker 7: There's so many different theories when it comes to vampires and stories and lure, and you know, things have changed and it's just one of those that fascinate me completely. And I believe that there are vampires. I have always believed that they are vampires from the time I was a kid. Tell now, I don't think I'll ever change my opinion about that. I do think that there is different types of vampires, and I don't think that they are as pleasant as what a lot of the movies want people to believe. You know, I think there's a lot of things in our world that we glamorized and try to say that like.
Speaker 6: This is great, this is it's so nice.
Speaker 3: Purpose that is completely on purpose, you know, like like, for for instance, the TV show Lucifer as well, you know, it's like, oh.
Speaker 4: I can't fucking stand that show.
Speaker 5: I love the hero, he's this anti hero dude they had.
Speaker 4: I could get down with it just for the show and the entertainment value.
Speaker 2: And yes, you're right, they are totally glamorizing the devil himself and like, I'm not a fan of that, but also like for the character arc of it and all this, I could get down. I understand what they're trying to do here. Seems cool, all right, cool, a fucking detective show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm only forty five going.
Speaker 4: On right now, you know what, this world needs a detective show with that devil. No one fucking asked for that.
Speaker 6: Only that's the part that it really just kind of annoyed me. I didn't.
Speaker 7: I actually watched probably almost I watched up until the last season, in the last few episodes, and then I ended up not watching all of it all the way through.
Speaker 6: But no, I liked it.
Speaker 7: I mean, but I also like different shows, but I don't like the detective thing. And on Buffy, the Vampire Slayer was my jam growing up, but that was my.
Speaker 4: Technive show right now you're talking about just for the the vampire ass.
Speaker 7: Yeah, vampire asset, more things like that. You know, It's it was an interesting show now watching as a growing up, I'm like, so he was like four hundred years old and she was like seventeen.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Oh I had a check.
Speaker 2: I was dating in high school, I was like super vampires and things like that, and she claimed, keep mind, very very dumb high school girl.
Speaker 6: My team Spike. Over here, she.
Speaker 2: Was allegedly communicating somehow with a guy that lived in Alaska because that's where real vampires live for obvious reasons, who claims that he was four hundred years old, and like if she ever made her way to Alaska, he was gonna turn her in this and this. I'm like, you are fourteen and you're talking to some guy who claims to be four hundred. None of this is seen as a red flag to you, like at all. Yeah, So, needless to say, we broke up within like two weeks of that conversation for obvious reasons.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I will say Team Spike, though, is where it's at it. I was team Angel for a long time.
Speaker 6: What they like? Okay, so there's two men.
Speaker 7: Spike is blonde hair guy, the bad boy, the one that has like super morally gray but also would burn the entire world for Buffy.
Speaker 4: Oh we're talking about Buffy got yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but but Angel is like the good guy and all the with a name like Angel what so.
Speaker 7: On that I been growing up, I'm like, you know, We're supposed to be like Team Angel, but like as an adult, I'm like, bro, Team Spike is where it's at all day.
Speaker 4: So is this like a team Edward and Jacob conversation, because that's why I.
Speaker 7: Says this well kind of, so Spike was definitely more the bad guy, the bad boy, the one that just like you, weren't supposed to like but also love Buffy but was always down to fuck shit up to save her, while as Angels kind of like.
Speaker 2: Why does she need saving? Did she just keep finding herself in weird situations?
Speaker 7: A lot of shit happened to her. There's so many things that happened. Also, like lesbian stuff happened. I remember that was like the first show that really well Xena also, but that was like the first show that really introduced like lesbian things.
Speaker 6: To people like this.
Speaker 7: Willow, Yeah, so Willow her best friend. Also like Gabrielle Zena's best.
Speaker 4: Friend, trying to glamorize this shit that was that was back.
Speaker 3: In the day.
Speaker 6: So it was really starting to indoctor me.
Speaker 2: But you know, you could look at the Disney Channel right now, how many shows in the last twenty years have tried glamorizing witchcraft, vampires, zombies, these types of things. Vamporina, well, Vamporina, well, I'm sure that's like a Halloween s.
Speaker 6: Ex show, but it's a kids show all about being a vampire.
Speaker 4: But I mean even.
Speaker 5: Monster High, you know, like adults Monster High.
Speaker 2: Halloween Town, which I do love the show, but they also try to glamorize so many of these things, acknowledging that there's witchcraft that is used for evil, but like not these witches, they're good guys. And it's like, okay, so you're glamorizing this two children who and granted it's a good storyline, and me and my kids watch it Halloween because it's it's very cheesy and it's Disney. But then you look at what was that show Wizards of Waverley Place with Selena Gomez when she was younger, right then, and they brought in all kinds of different types of monsters from time to time, and again it's super Disney. It's super cheddared, cheesy, and it's horribly acted and horribly scripted, and all these young stars are using it to advance their music careers that nobody asked for. It's the whole thing. And then cut to the Zombies franchise. They're on Zombies four right now. They just talked about Zombies five.
Speaker 6: Better not the zombies.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's that is Gay's aides. Have you seen any of it?
Speaker 5: Which which, yes, zombie that.
Speaker 2: Is the main cheerleader boy of the school, whose colors are hot pink and lime green.
Speaker 4: I'm a buy my point being made.
Speaker 6: You guys don't know what you're talking about. Do you have kids?
Speaker 5: Yeah? A kid?
Speaker 6: Okay, so don't watch it. My god, your kid loves it.
Speaker 4: My point, don't do that.
Speaker 6: Okay. It's a fantastic show. I love it.
Speaker 5: Make sure to keep it away from my Daughterhoh, it's so good.
Speaker 6: It's a musical.
Speaker 7: She she is an alien and she she thought she was aware wove she thought she was a were wolf. So with the zombie which which he's amazing.
Speaker 2: By the way, the first movie is versus zombies, but then by the end they become friends. And the second movie is Zombies and Humans versus wear Wolves, but then they all become friends.
Speaker 4: Third movie is.
Speaker 2: Zombies were Wolves and vampires or Zombies humans and wear wolves against aliens, and then they all become friends. Fourth movie is Zombies were Wolves aliens and humans versus vampires and day walkers who were made up and dumb, but they are at war against each other, and then they all become friends because like the power of friendship can overcome some dumb shit.
Speaker 6: That'll span of the fourth one, I will say number one by far.
Speaker 7: Is the best, but sure, but I mean, you know, it's it's more that's been around for a long long time, or but.
Speaker 2: They're glamorizing it to children, making it seem like this is okay and something to be looked up to, rather than like, no, these.
Speaker 4: Are creatures that are trying to kill you dog.
Speaker 3: That's that is the biggest underlying issue is where they're taking all this stuff that should be evil and terrible and making it all kid friendly, g g rated, you know, making everybody want to be that and want to aspire for that and want to accept that into their into their house.
Speaker 4: It's it's a wild time. And then it's not just Disney.
Speaker 2: There's so many movies and shows and channels out there that are taking themes that fifty years ago would have been seen as like no, we're not releasing a movie about this unless it's rated our point blank period. And now it's like, okay, so how can we make this for the seven and undercrowd? And that's the it's wild to me. But this is the world of which we live right now.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: It's the same conversation as far as like we're talking, not to just randomly segue into Epstein Island here, but hear me out.
Speaker 4: It's just a few years ago. Hold on, hear me out. Hear me out.
Speaker 2: A few years ago to say that there's an island where these global elites are taking children that have been kidnapped and all these things and doing horrible shit, we were looked at like we were fucking crazy. Cut to now that's a commonly understood thing, but they think that's the extent of it. Or we talk about these crazy blood cults or vampire cults or whatever else, and it's like, oh, well, you mean like that's something that's relatively new.
Speaker 4: This is from bullshit.
Speaker 2: Nowhere'sville, Mexico in the nineteen sixties was doing this. And then you look at how many people are in jail right now for doing occult murders and satanic ritual abuse to people right now, and people just don't want to acknowledge that that's a thing that's been a thing for centuries. We're only just now learning about it, and it's becoming something that you have documentaries about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and everybody just, Oh, that doesn't happen here, that's the biggest thing.
Speaker 5: Oh that happened. Oh you know what.
Speaker 3: After the story, people are like, Oh, that just happened in Mexico. That doesn't happen here.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: Are you kidding me? No, this stuff happens all. This happens everywhere.
Speaker 4: We talked about this on an episode.
Speaker 2: There was a dude in the eighties who was the manager of a bank somewhere out west, and you know, he had some kind of business dealings that kind of seemed a little weird, but he was also the bank manager, so it was kind of brushed under the rug whatever. Come to find out, he and his cult were murdering children and doing horrible shit with their blood and with their bodies, and he finally got arrested and brought down for this. Then you have what's that other cult, the Order of Nine Angles, who are murdering people out loud and proud in the name of Satan. And these there's quote unquote Satanists that exists right now. They're like, yeah, but that's not all Satanists, and it's like these people are true blue Satanists.
Speaker 5: Oh, Buttanists.
Speaker 4: That blows my mind.
Speaker 2: It's like not the Anton LaVey Satanists, where it's basically anti religion and you're just doing it with the edgy like edgy turn a phrase in order to get people pissed off. Fine, whatever, I still think that's stupid but cool. You're not actually worshiping Satan, You're worshiping yourself. It's new age bullshit with a dark twist. I'ma be honest with you. But the true worshipers of the Dark Lord, there are hundreds, if not thousands of them in jail right now for doing horrible abuse to children, to animals, to whatever.
Speaker 4: And people act like that's not happening. That is all over the US.
Speaker 2: Cut to a few years ago, there was over two hundred and fifty children that were found in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, right by where we live, that were in the middle of being trafficked. They were discovered and this whole thing. Did it get investigated deeper?
Speaker 4: We don't know. Did who got brought to justin for this was there a restumate. We don't know. All we heard on the news is that there was two hundred and fifty kids.
Speaker 2: They were a part of these sexual trafficking abuse of children, you know highway, and they've been returned and to their families and that's the end. It was like a two minute segment on the evening news.
Speaker 3: And see the biggest issue is that people don't understand where these children come from. They're like, oh no, like, children aren't going missing. Children aren't going missing here.
Speaker 6: Eight hundred thousand just here in the US go missing every year.
Speaker 5: It's just in the US they are people are selling off their children. They are bringing them over the borders.
Speaker 3: It's you know what when So what a lot of Mexican families do here is they will pay the coyotes money to take their children because their children will be better off in the US, like they will have a better life.
Speaker 2: They're just trusting the coyotes actually going to deliver the package. Like, what's to say that he just decides that there's a better offer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's gonna he's gonna take the money from the parents and then pass and sell them off to someone else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what happens. I got a buddy mine is a tattoo artist.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, he made the crossing when he was I want to say, nine, and his mom was raped by the coyote and conceived a child. His younger brother is the best or child of this coyote and his dad knows it, knows what happened, all the things. What are you gonna do? Who are you gonna call for that kind of justice? He just raised this kid as his own and it's like, understood, this is what happened. And but at least we're in America now and it's like, bro, and that is not the worst that could have been. He could have sold you and your mom into sex slavery on the way because someone offered him a better deal and just took your dad's money and ran, Like why wouldn't he?
Speaker 4: It's insane.
Speaker 2: Then we see the under Obama administration, the kids in cages that they had, It's like, what do you think happened to those children in cages?
Speaker 4: And also how did those children end up at cages in the first place?
Speaker 2: They you know, some of them, some of them, like you said, their parents might have tried to seriously give them a better life in America, because even the lowest slums of America is better than mid tier in their section of Mexico.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Everybody's got their own situation. I get.
Speaker 2: That's to say that these were all sold by their families to pay a debt to their local cartel lord or whatever.
Speaker 4: The case is. It's it's insanity.
Speaker 7: I mean, human flesh has always been the most profitable trade in the world, so it's throughout history, yeah, I mean, human flesh has always been the most popular for whatever means it is, there will always be a market for it. Unfortunately, I just find it interesting how many though go missing, and then it's.
Speaker 6: Like where do they all go?
Speaker 7: Right, truly, I mean you're you're talking if you take an account, and they don't even have good statistics on how many children globally go missing. So let's say a million five a year go missing. You would find some bodies somewhere. That stands the reason like, is there somewhere that they're going or you know, truly, do aliens take them somewhere? Are they being harvested? I mean, yeah, you think they're being I think they're being consumed too.
Speaker 2: Cannibal cults are something that a lot of people don't talk about. We talked about this, the sexual abuse, absolutely think, adrenochrome extraction, absolutely thing, illegal organ harvesting, not denying that. So many people are negating the fact that cannibal cults are a thing and are on the fucking rise.
Speaker 7: They have been a real nice for about five years. Yeah, they've been hard since COVID been on the rise. The New York Times posted a big article about cannibalism and how you know, it's.
Speaker 6: Really not that bad. It's really not.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and there's there's tons of articles that have been written in the last five years about it. But I think that's preparing people to let them know that, hey, by the way, we have been having we have been giving you human meat now for.
Speaker 6: A couple of decades.
Speaker 5: They're softening the blow now because this is this is something they've been doing. They've been like, you know, three D printing, you.
Speaker 6: Know, three D printing your meat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they've been making sausage out of three D printed people.
Speaker 4: Oh dude.
Speaker 2: The Campbell soup just had that that whole debacle because the CEO acknowledged it and then Campbell's like, none of our meat is three D printed. That was I don't even know why he was saying that, and it's like, no, you can't put Pandora back in the box.
Speaker 4: Dog that's out there.
Speaker 7: But I think if you think about what happens when people eat other people, they start to have a lot of health.
Speaker 6: Issues and mental health issues.
Speaker 7: And then you look at our society and how much has been on the rise of mental health issues. And I think there's obviously more people are comfortable with coming forward about having mental health issues.
Speaker 6: But if you really kind of wonder about what's going on, what if we are consuming human meat.
Speaker 7: I eat all the people that are going missing because we're just talking about children, We're not even talking about the adults that are going missing every year globally, so to feed the population of people globally, what if they're actually turning those people into whatever type of food and that's causing soilet green situation, and that's causing a lot of the mental health and physical health issues that we're seeing globally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean mental health ishus as though I I've got a I could, I could spend hours on them. So I think people wear their mental health as a badge, Like look at me. I've got this, and I got this, and I got this, and you guys, you guys need to accept me because I have this.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to deal with my shit, but you guys have to deal with my shit.
Speaker 6: I don't know why anybody would want to have anxiety.
Speaker 4: Because mentality is cool now.
Speaker 7: So I have actual diagnose anxiety along with a few other things that like I have to like really work at and I've done years and years and years of CBT therapy too, and exposure therapy, which, by the way, that is not fun for anybody that's ever actually done it.
Speaker 6: It's the most challenging thing possible.
Speaker 2: But you also don't go for medications, you know, these therapies, because you don't do the medication, don't.
Speaker 6: Do any medications, and it's very challenging.
Speaker 7: I have days where I personally I if I could give it to anybody that wants it, I would give it over a heartbeat, because it is very challenging when you can't when you know that you mentally you're battling this mental thing that you're like, this is so stupid right now.
Speaker 6: I don't know why this is happening.
Speaker 7: I don't want this to happen, and you're doing this whole thing and to try to you know, be good enough to continue on without your day.
Speaker 4: But then you hear these singers talking about how they have anxiety, and it's.
Speaker 7: Like that it's so great to have anxiety, and like, who the fuck is saying it's great to have anxiety? Like, have you ever had a panic attack where you're shitting yourself, you're throwing up, you feel like you're physically dying for forty five solid minutes.
Speaker 6: The peak is at fifteen minutes.
Speaker 7: Where you're like genuinely feel like you're dying, You're sweating, you're.
Speaker 5: Having a damn heart attack, but you're.
Speaker 7: Feeling like you're having a full bore heart attack and you're laying on your floor like feeling like I'm going to die at any second and there's nothing I can do about this, And then trying to mentally talk yourself off of this ledge of having this anxiety attack.
Speaker 6: And you know you can't do anything, You can't speed up the clock to get it better.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine if they glorified migraines in this way, is like, oh man, my migraine is so bad today, y'all, And it's like, oh, you poor thing, and it's like, yo, who the fuck is like making songs and glorifying having some skull splitting migraines.
Speaker 7: I don't understand, like, you know, for people that suffer, and there's a lot of people that have anxiety, and it's interesting how it's such on the rise. But I don't know why people would why anybody would glorify being full of anxiety or having to deal with it.
Speaker 5: Or and then you're talking about like the drugs that they take.
Speaker 6: Like this sss yes, and people would be like.
Speaker 5: What's crazy is? I have some friends who are like who will name off the drugs that they're on, like the labels, like oh, I'm on this, and I'm on this, I'm on this.
Speaker 6: What zolof I think it is?
Speaker 5: What like get ridden in that ship?
Speaker 3: Like that is?
Speaker 5: That's all part of this man.
Speaker 7: I will say though, as somebody that does not take medication, and I've had and I've been struggling through a lot of this for years now. When I have given in which I can tell you on one hand and seven and no about nine years taken a half of a xan X, I can tell you why people want to take these things because the recoup reboot time verse not having meds is definitely a complete different story. Like I you know, I'll spend all day dealing with trying to deal with coming off of that flight or flight high like that whole thing. I'm just anxiety is creeping through your body. You feel like you want to rip off your flip and skin because you could just feel it everywhere. Verse taking a XANX and give about twenty five minutes and all of a sudden you can breathe again, and it's like, oh, no, wonder these fuckers are so addictive.
Speaker 2: But that's why people get addicted, rather than putting in the work to handle whatever is the cause of their anxiety their stress. And I'm not trying to do belittle because some people out there there really have a lot of trauma that have led to them having anxiety problems, no doubt, but that should take years of work to combat that.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm at nine years of therapy with it and working every day at it, and I will say that there are some days where like I can't even breathe real shit, and but I just I've determined personally for myself and this is not for anybody else from this is I know so many people and all my friends, A lot of my friends have done different things to help their mental health personally, I feel like the brain gut health connection is the one thing that no one talks about and the one thing that I'm struggling to try to figure out how to heal within myself, because I truly believe that my anxiety does come from trauma, but also comes from an imbalance in my brain gut health, and that my gut is causing a lot of my anxiety to flare. And because if you look into that, you'll see how the vegas vegas nerve is attached to all of this, and nobody really talks about how we can heal that connection and how to reset it. Because even when you have heart palpitations for examples, you take the beta blockers, right, you could do a six weeks to three month trial to help reset your actual connection in your brain between your heart and your brain, and that actually helps reset your gut health, which all interconnects to each other, which all ties into our mental health.
Speaker 2: So there was a lot you need some vampire blood. I bet that would cure it all instantly.
Speaker 6: Yo, don't timp me to become a vampire. Do not tip me.
Speaker 7: Okay, it takes away anxiety, and like I live forever an look if I if I don't turn into an ugly ass bitch.
Speaker 5: No, no, I don't know about that unless you keep drinking. You know, the less you drink, the uglier you get.
Speaker 4: After you've been like, got to wean yourself off of it, you know.
Speaker 6: I have a really strong constitute, so like, I feel like I could do it.
Speaker 3: What was gonna say was, so you're talking about heart palpitations. I've been having some of that. And one thing I actually do. I'm also a bee keeper, so.
Speaker 5: I keep bees.
Speaker 3: And I got stung by a bee. Instantly my heart palpitations went away.
Speaker 6: That's interesting. I've heard about this before, but.
Speaker 5: It wasn't but it didn't stay for a long time.
Speaker 3: Like it was maybe for like a day and a half, two days, and then then they started to come back.
Speaker 5: And I was talking with Oh, my gosh, what's his name?
Speaker 3: Barked He he did the movie A funny thing happened on the Way to the Moon about the fake moon landing, and he was talking about he is having heart palpitations and I literally got stung a couple of days after the interview, and so I told him about that.
Speaker 5: So he went and found b venom venom pills.
Speaker 6: Yes, I've heard about the b VE and M helping.
Speaker 7: Also, dehydration is like one of the leading causes of heart palpitations, no joke. So when you're super dehydrated, it actually it actually causes your heart to have to work more, and so it causes heart palpitations. But the so I went and saw a doctor and talked all about this to this person, and he was telling me about how the brain the gut brain connection impacts your heart a lot too, and kind of just was like, look, if you really can't get your palpitations under control, everyone has them, and you just learn as you get older, you become more cognitively aware of them. Plus, if you have anxiety, it makes it a thousand times worse because you recognize your heart's beating and you're like, oh my god, I'm you know, I'm going to have a heart attack. Now I'm stressed out. So now my anxiety's flaring, my flatrifight's kicking in. Now I'm freaking out even more, which causing my heart to even do this anymore.
Speaker 6: And it just is a cast gave events.
Speaker 7: It escalates super high, and then while you're hyperventilating, you're causing your you're causing all of this your system malfunction pretty much, And so it's a whole thing that happens. But he was saying that a lot of times it's normal for all of us to have them. You just start to become more aware of them. But if it becomes to a point where you need something to help reset, like he offered like six weeks to three months to do beta blockers, and pretty much it resets your flight or flight mode, and it helps re establish your connection your brain connection with your heart, and it tells a little synapsist that are in your heart that are deciding.
Speaker 6: Like today, I'm just gonna fire off for no fucking reason.
Speaker 7: That's what's really happening, because they're not supposed to fire off, but they just decide all of a sudden randomly like I want to do it.
Speaker 2: So wait, does the beasting act as like your body is producing its own beta blockers to like combat the venom.
Speaker 7: So it's like a fireflight mode. And I've actually heard about different types of venom being used, but specifically b venom wow to help. Now, obviously you can't be allergic to bees and take it and stuff like that, and that's a really tricky part because a lot of people don't know if they're allergic or not, and so you run the risk of having like.
Speaker 6: In a black shock happened.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Well, so my mom actually went sixty years of her life not knowing that she is deathly When I say deathly allergic, Like when they went to put just to try a honeybee because she was being tested for stuff, it got so severe so fast they had to inject her with two EpiPens right away.
Speaker 6: Like it was they touched her skin. They didn't even inject her skin.
Speaker 7: They touched her skin and it went, it flared and just went all at once, and like her heart went off the Richter stale and they were like, so you're deathly allergic, and she's like, I've literally gone my entire life with never being stung, and I had no idea. So it's one of those things that you have to definitely be careful about. But there's a lot of interesting information in the realm of alternative science and medication to try and combat a lot of the stuff that people are dealing with now than ever before.
Speaker 4: Tell them about this.
Speaker 2: Anybody out there who's caring EpiPens for your own health and well being, make sure them bitches are in date because on the warning label it says as soon as this is expired, it becomes adrenochrome.
Speaker 4: And that's on the labels of all EpiPens.
Speaker 2: So for anybody out there that thinks that adrenochrome is not real, look at the warning label on your EpiPen.
Speaker 4: It's absolutely a real thing.
Speaker 6: So let's they change them and now you're gonna look quick that you're lying.
Speaker 4: No, we put it up on the show before. That's that's a thing still to this day.
Speaker 2: Although it's not the same kind of frazzle drip because I mean, okay again, not to just take a whole tight side tangent to that, but we were talking about EpiPens and being allurged to be so like it's kind of in the same spirit here. When you're talking about frazzle drip that is cooked down adrenaline from human blood, this is synthetic adrenaline that has crystallized because it has expired and it's like gone bad. So it's still technically adrenochrome, but it is not the same h frazzle drip hit that like Hillary Clinton and all these focks are getting when they go to the islands into these places. But you can and get some sort of an effect off of it. From what I've been told, I don't know. I've never dabbled with adrena chrome because I have a soul. Still, you know, it's it's a thing. It's a thing, definitely. Anyway, So wait, how long you been keeping bees?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 5: Now, it's been for just over a year. Let me see here. So I got them in October, over one year. It's a little over a year now.
Speaker 2: So we just did an episode on bees a couple months ago. And depending on what literature you look into, some are saying the bees are dying at record rates and we don't know why. And then the other literature happening at the same time will say bee populations are on the rise worldwide and it's all this from the year that you've been at it. Have you seen random reasons why these hives keep dying or is your population doing well well?
Speaker 5: I had I had two hives, okay, so two colonies.
Speaker 6: Also, what type of bees though, oh, good question.
Speaker 5: Just regular honeybees there, local honeybees. Nothing.
Speaker 6: Do you think that, Well, they should be mixed.
Speaker 7: Then there should be hybrid African bee mixed because it came from lower below you and then spread all the way up to America.
Speaker 5: I don't like these look like the bees that I saw back in Canada. Okay, so I didn't say they don't look like a hybrid eye. They don't look like anything. Crazy. So I had two colonies.
Speaker 3: One colony was always not doing well, and so what I would do is you would take the eggs from one and put them over and the other to try to increase that colony. But I didn't check them for about two and a half weeks and I went back and the one colony had left.
Speaker 5: They they had hit hit, they had hit.
Speaker 3: A point where it's just like we can't sustain this anymore, and they will leave. It's not like they died, they just left.
Speaker 4: Alien.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a theory that actually aliens are taking bees. I'm not even joking that was a joke.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, it's a real theory that aliens are being Aliens are taking the bees, and that's where a lot of them are going I'm saying and that that or and or the aliens are using bees to spy on this i e. Communicate with them about what's happening around the world. There's there's a lot of interesting lure, I will say. So.
Speaker 3: And then my my second colony completely opposite, like thriving so much so that I actually put one of the because I had I have two boxes, like to uh, two boxes per colony, so I actually took one of the boxes and put it on the top, so now I have three on the one because it's just it's just going crazy.
Speaker 5: But with the bees, though, you start to get accustomed.
Speaker 3: To the vibrations and the buzzing that they make, and you can tell when it's it's time to leave or when they're kind of like they'll hit a a sound frequency where it's just it's kind of like this calming frequency and and everything is good, but there'll be a time where they're like, get the hell out of here. We're not happy and and it's time to go. But it it's really cool, actually, it's very very interesting. And then and then harvesting the honey.
Speaker 7: As well is speaking of frequencies. Have you seen the fung guy that is creating music. Yeah, so they just released this, so I was watching all about it. So they release these interesting science experiments where they hooked up actual probes inside of fungi in forests and they put the they're like little drum like drumsticks pretty much, and they put like a piano in front of them, and they are creating music, and they're doing certain sounds on repetition, and they're creating frequency rate waves, and they're speaking to each other at all different points throughout the forest. But they're creating actual sound with it and making music with it. And there was a whole thing that they were talking. Look at the thumb up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a whole thing. Uh.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 7: They were talking about how the forest in and of itself, we already know talks to each other. We already know like it does a lot of things like that, but this was a way they were talking to the fun guy, and the fun guy was responding in kind with certain notes that it was purposely hitting over and over again. So when they were talking to it, it would start to talk back. We'll talk back in a way that maybe potentially we as humans could kind of understand.
Speaker 6: And it was crazy. I was just watching this like two days ago.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, I just saw this thing. This dude hooked up a music box to a venus fly trap. Yeah, I had, I had my music.
Speaker 6: It's really cool.
Speaker 4: This thing.
Speaker 2: You hook it up to two leaves or like to the stem and to the pedal of whatever the plant is, and it will give its own resonance frequency and it's it's music, but it's more of like it's only a few notes and it's not like it's like it flows almost it's like a harmony.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, remind me of whale songs.
Speaker 2: Then he put his finger inside of one of the venus fly traps and you heard m and it like changed tones as it was like biting down on his finger.
Speaker 4: It was fucking wild.
Speaker 7: But I mean, but to say that, we I don't know why people constantly talk about like that they aren't feeling or the earth isn't understanding at least what we're doing.
Speaker 6: They're communicating with or without us. We're just not able to hear what they're talking about.
Speaker 5: And I think it's that goes with everything.
Speaker 3: It's kind of yeah, it's everything, well, communication or everything. It doesn't matter if you believe it, if it's happening or not, it's happening. It does like the world still, these things still happen, no matter if you're like, oh, I don't I don't think plants communicate.
Speaker 5: Doesn't matter what you believe, that shit is still happening.
Speaker 7: For water, water communicates absolutely. The water communicates too, which is even more crazy to think about.
Speaker 4: Which I've heard the theory that that's where deja vous comes from.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so, because we're all drinking it over and over again, we're drinking the memories and lots of other people.
Speaker 2: There's only there's only so much water on earth, whether that's in your blood, in the sky, in the ocean, whatever. There's only so many h two molecules that have been here on cycle since the beginning of time. Allegedly there's all in the realm of theory here. So there's a theory that when somebody experiences real deja vu, it's because there is enough water molecules within your body that at one point in time, we're all inside of someone else's body and they all recognize each other and gave a snapshot of the last time they were all inside of another.
Speaker 4: Body like that.
Speaker 7: That's weird because these are you when I have it, I've already I've already lived what I'm looking at, so I've already.
Speaker 4: Made you think your water molecules.
Speaker 7: I've already made the decisions. I've walked both paths of what I'm going to do. So if I take the right path, this is what happens to me. If I take the left path, this is what happens to me, And I'll get the dja vu feeling that I'm I'm standing on like a precipice, and I'm like, I have been here before.
Speaker 6: I know that I have I know that I've walked in this dream.
Speaker 4: I know you have really vivid dreams too.
Speaker 6: Very intense, and I've dja v is very strong for me.
Speaker 5: And there's dajav reve as well.
Speaker 3: Djah reve is when you've experienced something in a dream and now you're experiencing in real life.
Speaker 6: Is that what that's called? Okay?
Speaker 7: Because that's I have it so wrong that it makes the hair will raise my arms because I know exactly I've been here and I've done this, and it's like you know, or I'll end up stopping myself and being I'll forget something or I forgot something that's going to affect me later on that day, and all of a sudden, I'll just kind of stop what I'm doing and I'll remember, Okay, I've been here, I've done this, I know what's gonna happen. Backtrack, calm down for a second. What is it that I was supposed to remember from my dreams that I need to remember now to be able to not have this happen? And I mean, you've been with me when I've said I'm having really bad day.
Speaker 6: J'avou right here.
Speaker 4: I'm so jealous of you for being able to dream. That must be nice.
Speaker 6: Not all dreams are pleasant.
Speaker 7: I will I will say that I've been having a lot of nightmares lately, so I will.
Speaker 5: Say this with you too, Like I have, my dreams are super intense.
Speaker 3: I've been writing documenting my dreams down since around twenty eleven. Oh wow, yeah, so I got like a binder full of dreams and just keep writing them down and then I put them in And yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm jealous.
Speaker 7: Do you have Do you have reoccurring dreams that change small minute things but you notice them inside your dream?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: I have.
Speaker 3: I have dreams where I in the dream I know I've done something and then I'm able to rewind, do it again, rewind, do it again.
Speaker 5: I've done that, do it again.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's kind of like all that didn't work, Okay, so let's try it this way. It didn't work, Let's do it this way.
Speaker 7: So I've done that too. Do you know within do you know in your dreams that you're dreaming? Have you already done the whole inception situation? Yeah, and then I've been in I've had I've had the multi tier dreams. Those are scary ship sometimes because you know you're in a dream within a dream within another dream, and you have to kind of try to get out of the dream streets.
Speaker 4: I think crazy and then not know it's it's freaky.
Speaker 7: Though, because you know that you're gonna get stuck in this dream, like you feel like you're gonna end up in a coma and you can't come out of it if you can't get out.
Speaker 3: I won't say I'm like that, but I will say that I'll be in a dream that I'll wake up and then I'll be talking to someone who I saw in my dream, telling them, hey, I saw you in my dream, and this is what we did in my dream, the dream in another dream I've only had.
Speaker 7: I've only had like three times that I can think of vividly that I've been the dream within the dream, within the dream situation, and they were so intense. For days afterwards, it just stuck with me that I did so much, so like inside these dreams. At one point I lived an entire life in the dream, an entire whole other life from start to finish. And then while I was getting older, I recognized that this was a dream and I said, okay, I need to wake up now. There's something's wrong. And I was looking at it. I was looking at a puddle and the sky above me. I could see in the puddle, and I was like, there's something not right. I'm in a dream. And all of a sudden, I kind of did the flip into the water situation and I popped up into another dream. But I didn't realize I was in that dream still, and it took me a bit to figure it out. And then by the third time, I'm like, I'm stuck in this dream state. I have to get out, like I must get out of the dream state.
Speaker 6: And I woke up.
Speaker 7: So I was pouring sweat I'm not joking. I was pouring sweat, I was hyperventilating. I damn near jumped out of my skin. I felt like I jumped out of the bed. And when I woke up, and I'm like, oh my god, I'm so glad I'm here now. I've only really truly had three of those that I can think of throughout my entire life. But dreaming and knowing I'm in a dream happens quite often to me, but very intense streams nightmares.
Speaker 6: I've walked into.
Speaker 7: Horror houses, like not horror like horroror like, but I've walked into the like houses like I've been in states like a plane field pretty much where I can see things that like, I don't want to be here, I don't want to go into these places, but I have to try to find my way out of wherever I'm at, and it is scarier than shit like scar Care.
Speaker 4: I'm glad I can't. I dream.
Speaker 7: Sometimes I have really amazing dreams that are so super awesome and light and fun, and you know, I do really cool stuff. But there's a lot of dreams where I've and like I've said before on the show, I've been killed so many times in my dreams, but so many different ways.
Speaker 6: It's just so weird.
Speaker 7: I don't know dreaming to me, but I've never wrote down my dreams. I've had a lot of people tell me to write down my dreams, and I don't know if I really want to because I have the same reoccurring dreams.
Speaker 6: There's certain people in my dreams.
Speaker 7: That and he knows, I've met these people and I've had full lives with these people over like decades of dreams.
Speaker 6: Like it's not just one time.
Speaker 7: I've dreamed of these people, and they certain like certain things stick out, like one person has like vivid green eyes, and I see that person over and over again.
Speaker 6: I haven't in a long time.
Speaker 7: It's been a couple of years now, but normally it's been I would vividly dream them over and over again.
Speaker 6: For years and years. So it's it's weird.
Speaker 7: I believe that I've actually lived past lives, but I've been dreaming about those past lives since I was a child, the same things on repeat, Like I've lived these and I could tell you the smells, the texture, the taste. I can tell you the tastes in the air. I can tell you what the ground felt like it was so intense, But that's I believe that we're just dreaming.
Speaker 5: Cart question, so do you believe that they?
Speaker 3: Have you ever done any Have you seen the TV show Quantum Jump or Quantum Leap?
Speaker 5: Yes, the old school that you do you feel that you quantum leap into other people in.
Speaker 7: Your dream I've always wondered if it's a past life or I'm like going into other people's lives. A lot of time it's I'm myself though, just in different areas. Like I mean, I'm in different worlds that I shouldn't be able to be into, but here I am into these worlds and I'm exploring them and I've I've made connections or they're really fucking scary places that you don't want to go to, and it's like you know that there's something around the corner, but like you have no choice but to go forward, and it's like, man, I.
Speaker 6: Really don't want to be here, Like I really don't want to be here.
Speaker 3: Reason the reason I ask is because like when I have had these quantumly jumps, I know who I am, Like, oh, I'm this forty year old guy, and but I'm in a different person's body and was like like one occasion, I was in an eleven an eleven year old black little boy's body and I had to stop my sister from getting killed in this and this armed robbery. Like I knew my mission what I had to do, and I did this and and then there, and I was telling them though, actually, you know, I'm not little Joey or something like that. I'm I'm I'm this person. I'm just taking over his body to stop this event from happening. Yeah, I've had I've had a bunch of those dreams where I have to live their life, go through these processes and then try and also then I know I need to try to get back as well.
Speaker 7: It's like, okay, there's like a teather that you can feel like that you need to you got to come back. I don't know how to explain it, like you know that you need to come back because whatever is happening, you're gonna get stuck there if you don't try to find your way home. And that might be jumping off of a building, which I have done in my dreams where like I couldn't get out of the dream.
Speaker 6: And I was like, you know what Comic cop style like, But the one I have the most of of that I believe that I've relived over and over again, is I was.
Speaker 7: And this sounds so dumb, I can't believe I want to say it, But since I was a kid, I dreamed that I was a thirty nine year old guy that was actually from a lived in ancient Japan pretty much, and I was like a samurai dude.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but like I had a wife, I had a son.
Speaker 7: I lived in this gorgeous village out in the middle between these two mountains. We had a whole farm, like I was, but I knew that I had swords on my back. I ended up dying actually in battle. I got stabbed through the stomach and like cut pretty much almost in half. And I've had that dream though, since I was about four or five years old. Five years old, I believe, is when the first time I dreamed. But when I first started dreaming, I dreamed of like the soil and my hands digging the soil, hearing my wife laugh behind me, hearing a child play in the distance. Then as I got older, I like more and more pieces of the storyline, I guess, or this life that you know, I don't know if I'm seeing somebody else's life at one point or whatever just started to unfold. So it makes me sound like a crazy person, it really does. But it's one of those things that I can't explain why I have that kind of thought.
Speaker 2: But I mean it's also the dream state, right, So I mean it is what it is, and again I wish I could dream. Yeah, y'all sound like y'll have such good times and bad times whenever you're sleeping. I just man, I'm I just I like my little comas that I take, my microdosing of death that happens every night.
Speaker 4: It's beautiful. I hope we can do this again sometimes sooner than guys.
Speaker 5: I really appreciate it as.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Hopefully we gotta get you back on the show sooner than a year from now, a year, yeah whatever. But for anybody who would like to follow you and find your content, shameless plug tell them where they can.
Speaker 3: Go, Codex of Curiosities. You can find me on YouTube, Spotify, every other place that every other podcast is on, you know, and you can hit me up on Instagram or Facebook as well.
Speaker 2: Absolutely well, good cult members, We are gonna go ahead and wrap this episode up If you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold or silver, bully in the best place to go would be to go to coc Silver dot com. When you fill out your information, our homeboy Wayne Clark would be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away in that regard. Talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA, your account whoever's handling your retirement portfolio, and ask them what they think about it. I promise you they're going to say that at least a portion of your retirement needs to be invested in pressures of metals. Like I said, the best place to get your start would be go to Cocsilver dot com and get your start today. If you are somebody that likes to partake of the blessed her, but maybe you don't like your bread smelling like a skunk, you would like to try the Seltzer form of it, then go to Good Feels Cannabis Seltzer link in the description below. When you use the link in the description, you will get twenty percent off your order. And I do believe free shipping to your door. That is the only place to get that kind of a discount. You can't go and use the promo code like other sponsorships have done. The link is in the description. Get your good Feels Cannabis Seltzer today.
Speaker 4: But good cult members. Another way that you can let us know what you think about this show would be too.
Speaker 2: Please hit the five stars, hit the shares of life scribes comments, le posty review shares, hit the friends of family shares.
Speaker 4: If we're here's the deal.
Speaker 2: The more activity the algorithmacies across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted, and more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like theirs, You finallys and gentlemen, why are already to go? Check out Menimistics Jonathan Sho will give him the same level respect over there with the five star reviews and the positivity.
Speaker 4: In the comments.
Speaker 2: Come check out the Cage to Night and come join each of us for our individual Patreon lies we host every Wednesday night at nine pm Central.
Speaker 4: Links to those are in the description as well.
Speaker 2: And while you're in this giving mood, go check out Codex of Curiosities on all of his platforms.
Speaker 4: Give him the follows, give him the positive reviews. Let's boost these algorithms people, and we thank you if everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Coat of Conspiracy and.
Speaker 4: I am the Cage to Night, I am raving Lin. And there's one very important streaming by the piece of case which you learn just as soon as humanly possible.