Speaker 1: The show time is here.
Speaker 2: No time to fear.
Speaker 3: Corrilla is so near because show time is here.
Speaker 4: So on with the show.
Speaker 3: Let's give it a go.
Speaker 4: Carrilla is the one that you need to know.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: It's show side.
Speaker 1: All right, in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean he's really something. The best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, Bigley, and he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 4: He's almost here.
Speaker 1: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean, he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 3: Show sign.
Speaker 4: All right. It is the Carel Cast for Tuesday, April first. By the way, I hate April fools. I can't stand them. Of course I don't suffer fools anyway. In a trade war, who wins, who loses? We're gonna talk about that and imposter syndrome. Are you a victim? Talk about that?
Speaker 2: Uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged. It's the Corel Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 4: It is the cREL Cast. I am corel Happy Tuesday, April first, by the way, not one for April Fools. For instance, my friend James texted me this morning and said we're moving to Vegas. Amy got a job. Suddenly I'm all happy. I'll I'll have more friends here. And I call him to get the details and he says April fools, and I'm like, pick a finger. Do not like April fools, Do not like it at all. So because you know what, I don't like fools. I don't like fools, and I don't like being made a fool, so I certainly don't like a day devoted to it. But hey, that's the way. That is all right. We got a lot to talk about today, and I really want to talk about the looming trade war and how Trump is going to Orangina is going to do this big day of liberation or something. And the problem I have is that you, if you are maga and you support this, you just don't understand it. It's not that you're stupid. I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm not saying that you know that you're dumb or anything. I'm saying you don't understand what he's about to do. Maybe you're not old enough, maybe you haven't lived through these before. Maybe you're wealthy. But if you are a Trump Orangina supporter and you support this tariff here and tariff there and the oprah of teriffs everybody gets a tariff, then you don't understand what the supposed to be used for and what it does to the general population of the country when these trade wars happen. So I'm going to be explaining that to you today. I'm also going to be checking the chatroom at YouTube dot com, forward slash Really Corell. I'm going to be checking in on my patrons at patreon dot com, Forward slash Really Correll. They are the people that make this show go. They're eight hundred and sixty three dollars a month, which is how much I get from Patreon. No shame in my game. That money keeps the show going. Without the patrons at Patreon, the show could not go. So why aren't you one? I mean, I can deal with up to thirteen hundred dollars a month. That's how much I can get on disability without interfering it. So hey, why aren't you a patron Patreon dot com, Forward slash really correl just five bucks a month, whatever it could help. So we're going to talk about the trade wars. I'm still you know, Europe is in a tizzy. You know when we step outside of the United States and we look at news from elsewhere. Yes, the tariffs are in the news, especially in Europe. They can't believe that we are trying to alienate them in such a way. Europe has been gobsmacked the last three months. And I know if you support Orangina that you think that's a good thing. It's not. It is not a good thing to alienate our friends, you know. I'm going through that very thing this week. A friend of mine of thirty six years has alienated me for no reason. They have no reason to be behaving the way they're behaving. I did no crime, didn't sleep with their boyfriend, didn't, you know, kill their dog. All I did was not act grateful enough for a compliment. And I'm not making that up. That's my crime. They com implemented me, and they didn't like that I wasn't overly grateful for their compliment, and so they've alienated me. No good comes of that for them or for me. I'm left hurting bitter, not understanding, you know, thinking about my value to them, and they're left without me and their life and being bitter and the whole thing. So it doesn't do anyone any good to alienate your friends. Britain is our friends. Once we broke loose from them, they became our friend and they are our ally and have been our ally throughout the world in war, in peace, the UK, the EU, those nations have been our friends. And for Orangina to be acting like their enemies who have been taking advantage of us, is not true. And so if you our MAGA, you need to know that he lies. It's not true. Your life has not been made any more difficult because of our relationships with the EU. In fact, your life is better because we have friendly relations with Canada, with the EU, with Mexico. Your life is easier. Things that you buy are cheaper because of our alliances with Mexico, with Canada and with the EU. And now he is destroying those alliances. You know, even an international aid, we are not helping in Me and mar as much as we should be or used to, and that's terrible because people are dying because we are not helping. So China is filling the gap. Do you really want China to become the benevolent friend of the world and us to become the enemy. There are three hundred and twenty seven million Americans, seventy seven million of you, or about one fifth of the country voted for this man. Not a majority, not an overwhelming mandate. If he told you that, he lied to you as well. If you are maga and you think that this was an overwhelming victory, he won by less than one percent of the vote. And he only won with one fifth of the country voting for him, And he is now alienating all of our friends this trade war. The only people that are going to win are billionaires. We are going to lose. And you know it. If you are maga. You know when you go to the grocery store, it's more expensive now, not less. If you are maga, you know that going to buy a car costs more now, not less. Computers, everything's going up because of these tariffs. They're not good for America. They're not good for you. They are only good for Elon Musk and his friends. And what are they busy doing? What is Elon Musk busy doing? He's busy trying to buy another election because that's what he believes he can do now because it worked with the last one. He bought Trump the presidency, and now he's trying to buy a Supreme Court the position in Wisconsin. He didn't live in Wisconsin, he has no bearing, he should have no influence in Wisconsin's election, and yet he spent seventeen million dollars to get a Republican judge elected. We'll see later today if that happens. He also donated in Florida to the two because they want Republicans to keep winning at all costs, and they're afraid. Republicans are afraid. They're afraid that the Trump brand is toxic, not Democrats. You see, Republicans lie, and the biggest lie they're telling right now is that the Democratic brand is toxic. That's the message they want everyone to believe, and Democrats are buying into that. But I've spoken to many independents, Republicans, and Democrats who all say that vilifying educated people is what fascists do, It's what Nazis do. Vilifying people because they are educated is what the Khmer Rouge does, It's what the Taliban does. If you're educated, you're bad You're toxic, and that's what they're trying to do. But the truth is the re Publican brand is becoming very toxic, so toxic that they think they have to spend millions of dollars in these smaller elections to rehabilitate their toxic brands. Yes, so Musk is doing it at the bidding of Oranginess and again in a trade war, who win, not your med Nope, the rich that's who we want. To support the Correll cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, that's kr el and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at Reallycorrell dot com.
Speaker 4: Oh lord, I'm over there trying to read the TikTok comments. Hello TikTokers, so glad you are joining me today. Hello instagrammers, Hello YouTubers, Hello Apple Music and Spotify and iHeart thank you for making me one of the top two hundred podcasts in the world. Right now. In Poland, we're a number one ninety eight Hi, Poland, Hi, I wish you had more vegan options in your Polish food Poland. By the way, news slash. For those of you watching The White Lotus, they have announced season four it's going to be an all vegan resort. I'm not making this up. There's an all vegan resort in Greets and they're going to film The White Lotus season four there because Mike White, the creator of the show, is a vegan and he's been wanting to go to one of these all vegan resorts, and so for season four they're going to be at an all vegan resort. I hope they kill a carnivore. So that's pretty exciting actually for those of us who are vegans, and all of us should be all right, no laughing matter is the trade war, you know. Let me take it down, let me let let's bring it on down, Bring on down, sister girl, bring it on down, down, down down. I am I'm out a point in life where I'm tired of losing. You know, one of the songs I used to love to sing by Liza Minelli because I'm gay is the world goes round and right at the the you know, the whole thrust of the song is Sometimes you're happy and sometimes sad, but the world goes round. Sometimes you lose every nickel you've had, but the world goes round. Sometimes your dreams get broke in peeces, but that doesn't matter at all. Sound familiar, Take it from me. There's still gonna be a summer, a winter, a spring, and a fall. Let's just sing that song, the whole song. Sometimes a friend starts treating you bad, but the world goes around. Sometimes your heartbreaks with a deafening sound. Somebody loses, and somebody winds. See it ain't new. Somebody loses, somebody wins. I don't know about you, but I am tired of being on the losing end of America. Now, as a gay man in America, I have always been on the losing end. No jokes there, but it's true. If you're gay, if you're a woman, if you're black, if you're Hispanic, you've always been on the losing end of America. You always had to fight harder, run faster, jump further. You've watched people around you succeed when you haven't, And the only reason you haven't is because you're a woman or you're gay. Or you're Hispanic, or you're black, or now it's you're you're a migrant. And I don't know about you, but I am just getting sick to death of living in a country that doesn't care if it's people truly win. You know, one of Orangina's whole campaign things was winning. It's not winning to make people spend twenty five percent more for a car. Cars are always so expensive. Already you got to take a seven year loan just to buy one. Cars used to be able to be paid off in a year. They're already too expensive. There are ten thousand dollars electric cars that are incredible in Mexico and China. We won't let them come into our country. That's ridiculous. I am so tired of this country only letting us win if it's a win for corporation. We only can succeed if a corporation exceeds on our success. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of living in a country that doesn't value everybody winning. And yes, I mean you too, Maga. Look, I know y'all hate me. I read the comments here on TikTok. I know you can't stand me and believe me if you are a kool aid drinking cult member of Donald Trump, I can't stand you either. I don't understand you. I think you're brainwashed and ignorant. But I still want you to win. Ain't that something in your life? I still want you to have food on your table. I want your kids to get a great education. I want your older members of your family to have dignity. I want them to be able to be cared for as they age and not be a burden to themselves or to you. I don't want you to have to fight for health care. I don't want you to have to fight for every little scrap in your life. I don't care who you vote for. You're an American. You deserve better than this. You deserve better than going to the grocery store and having to make decisions that I have to make my whole life. Do we buy this, or do we buy this, or do we not buy either so we can put gas in the car. That should not be how you live. Sixty percent of America live from check to check. That is including me, and that is not how any of us should live. There's so much more out there for all of us, not just for this group. Over there, or that group over there. The biggest lie that's been told to you is that there isn't enough for everybody. There is. There's enough for immigrants and residents. There's enough for gay people, black people, brown people, yellow people, green people, one eyed, longhorned, flying purple people eaters. There's enough for everybody. The world is a giant bounty, and there's enough for us all. We just have to share. Eugh. We just have to share it, and we have to want it. We have to believe we are entitled to it. And that's how Musk and Trump and all of them win. They don't make you feel like you're entitled to their life. They make you envy their life. You are entitled to everything Elon Musk is entitled to. You are entitled to everything Donald Trump is entitled to, including the same type treatment under the law. You and your family deserve the same treatment by law enforcement and the courts that Donald Trump gets. But I bet a lot of you haven't gotten that treatment. I bet books have been thrown at you and your family members, this notion that as an American, some of us are not deserving because of our skin color, or our immigration status, or our sexual orientation, or the fact that we might be trans The fact that in some way you think that those people are not entitled to everything you are is the problem. They are not the problem. A trade war doesn't benefit you. You're not going to see factories suddenly just springing up all over America. You're not going to see equity when it comes to the world trading stage. You're going to see poverty, suffering, lack of supplies. You're going to see things run out in your stores. You're going to see things become unavoidable or unaffordable for you. You're not going to see what they're telling you. You're going to see how do I know? I've lived through them before? Maybe you haven't. Maybe you haven't, but I have. The only people that win in trade wars are the wealth. Let's talk in Austterstrow when we come back. It goes right in to what I'm saying. Let's talk about it when we come back. Come on, hey, Correll here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Correll cap. Then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com, Forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com Forward slash, really Correl. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablets. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram. And don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube and sub that's worth the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash really Corral. Thanks from thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. So you know, TikTok is filled with a lot of haters, a lot of liberal haters, a lot of progressive haters. It just is. I don't know why, but it is. And I will tell you this, I don't care. I see all the hateful comments you leave on the video. You know what David G. Hall, the most important man in radio one, said to me. People that hate you make your show. They listen longer, they comment more, they are engaged more Rush Limbaugh's audience when he was on air and alive, because believe it or not, they're using AI to actually do new Rush Limbaugh shows. That's creepy, Rush Limbaugh. Half of the people that listened to him hated him. Hated him, haters listen more. So when you comment with your hateful comments, and all you're telling me is that you're a viewer that you're adding to my metric. So go ahead hate me, leave horrible. You think you can hurt my feelings. I am a sixty soon to be sixty three year old gay man that grew up on the West coast of the United States. You think you can hurt my feelings by calling me fag or making fun of my list, or making fun of how I dress, or you think you can actually hurt my feelings. You don't know me. Strangers can't hurt my feelings. Okay, I've been on number one talk radio talking to millions of people, and many of them hated and and I or hated me on Kgo couldn't stand me, said horrible things, didn't hurt me one bit because I still collected the check. So you want to hate on TikTok, you want to leave comments that are hateful, that speaks to you, not me anyone on YouTube or on TikTok or on any platform that I'm on. Your hateful comments only reflect on you. They don't reflect on me because you can't affect me. Now. That comes from not self esteem, but being gay in the seventies and having to come out. If my parents and family could love me, then I didn't care what the haters, and there were so many in the eighties. They let us die of AIDS because they didn't think we were human. I didn't care what Ronald Reagan thought of me. I don't care what Donald Trump thinks of me. I care what my dog thinks of me. I care what my friends think of me. I care what Steve thinks of me. I care what Brandon thinks of me or Emily Johnson. I care what my l actual supporters like Rachel Kapper or others like that, like Randy Radar or you know, Tracy, all these different people. You know, James Schnabel, I care what they think of me. I don't care what strangers think of me. Why would I? Now that goes to impostor syndrome. I think a lot of us have it, which is why we don't demand more imposter syndrome. I've read article and after article. Jen X seems to have a lot of it. Millennials really have a lot of it. It's a big problem in today's psychological world. Impostor syndrome. You don't feel worthy at your job or in your relation. You don't feel like these things should be happening to you, like you're an impostor. It's a very real psychological phenomenon, and it affects everybody to some degree. Is it holding you back? You know? I'm a member of the Gan Lesbian Entertainment Critics Association. We have over five hundred and forty members. Now I'm releasing a single next week April eighth. Do you Want to Funk? Do You Want to Funk? Comes right on out on Switschcraft Music, a label, and I have a press release about it. And I was gonna email everybody in Gallica, but I was all, what if they get mad? What if some of them don't cover music? And I send them an email. They don't want what you know? And then after I thought, I thought, what you know? I get a hundreds of emails a day pitching me on stories like one more is gonna matter. They're journalist, you know, they get pitches all day long. And that was imposter syndrome. Who am I to send five hundred journalists a press release? Well, I'm someone who wrote, produced and host three of their award shows. That's who I am. You know. I've got to call the Pride Organization San Jose, San Francisco, see if I can get booked. I talked to an agent's Stephen Ford. He handles a lot of dance artists. He didn't want to handle me. He's like, well, let's wait until the record you know, see if it pops. It's like, honey, if the records pop and I ain't gonna need you. So if you don't want to do it now, then you're not going to do it. Of course, no one I know likes him as a booking agent. As a person, he's great, but a lot of my friends that are being booked by him don't actually like him, So why I would want him in the first place. But anyway. Sometimes many of us feel like we don't belong that. You know, you're up for a promotion at work and you're like, well, who am I to be doing that job? Or who am I? So many of us ask ourselves, well, who am I? What am I? Why am I doing? You know, well, let me tell you. You're everything you need to be. You are, and you know every time I have to remind myself. You're a history making talk show host. You've been on ABC, You've been on CBS Radio, You've you've been at Oscar and Emmy and Grammy and Tony, and you've been considered for Grammys. You're on the wall in Long Beach. There's talk of a star on the Walk of Fame. That's who you are. You're a writer who's been in the Huffington Post and Billboard and Advocate and countless for forty five years, number one publications. That's who you are. Sometimes you need to remind yourself. You know who you are in the relationship. You know, and when you're loving someone and you think, well who am I to tell them? Who are you? You're the person that loves them them, that's always by their side. You're the person that gives them advice when they need it. That's there when they need an ear and shoulder to cry on. That counts. So the next time you find yourself with impostor syndrome, thinking, oh, I could never you know do and maybe that's why I haven't finished the cookbook? You know, I mean, who am I? I'm not a chef. I didn't go to the court on blue. I'm not one of these influencers on TikTok or whatever with two million followers doing twelve recipes a day. Who am I to do a vegan cookbook. Maybe there is some impostor syndrome in there, But when that happens, remind yourself, remind yourself who you are, and build yourself up. We tear everything, tears us down every day. The world wants to tear you down every day. You need to build yourself up up every day with gratitude for what you have, with gratitude for the ability to make change. You need to always build yourself up. Don't tear yourself down, don't let the noise in your head tear you down. You're enough and if you're not enough, now you have the capability to grow and to change and to become enough, you don't have to settle, and that goes to our country, you know, maga. I know you all wanted different change. I know I know you did, but I don't believe this is what you wanted. You know, we can change as a nation and not harm. Throw people out of work, throw people off programs they need. We don't need to hurt Americans to make America great. And if we do, if we have to destroy americans lives, then that doesn't make America great at all. In fact, it makes us the other. It makes the fact. I am COREL. Do you who you want to be?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 4: Don't heard anybody? Comment down below and YouTube dot com forward last really Correll or pat patreons dot com forward laterally Carrel and of forth on. I heard music, Apple and Spotify. Thank you, TikTok, thank you, Instagram, thank you everybody.
Speaker 3: We'll see broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 4: Yours.
Speaker 2: Listen daily to the.
Speaker 3: CORELL cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 4: Yours.
Speaker 2: Listen daily to
Speaker 3: The CORELL cast on your favorite streaming service.